英文名称:10 Things I Hate About You
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Ok guys, here we go, here we go. | 好了 伙计们 现在开始 |
[00:19] | 1 2… One, two… | |
[00:22] | 1 2 3… One, two, three… | |
[02:02] | I’ll be right with you. | 马上就好 |
[02:15] | So, Cameron. Here you go. | 那么 卡梅伦 拿好 |
[02:19] | Nine schools in 10 years. My, my. Army brat? | 10年内换了9所学校 哇塞 你这个童子军 |
[02:23] | -Yeah. My dad is… -That’s enough. | -是的 我爸爸… -够了 不用解释了 |
[02:27] | I’m sure you won’t find Padua any different than your old schools. | 你会发现帕多瓦和你以前的学校没啥两样 |
[02:30] | Same little ass-wipe shit-for-brains everywhere. | 到处都有那些小混蛋 |
[02:35] | Excuse me? Did you just say…Am I in the right office? | 对不起 你刚才说…我是不是走错地方了 |
[02:41] | Not anymore, you’re not. I’ve got deviants to see and a novel to finish. | 没走错 我刚才可能有些不正常 我还有一篇小说要写 |
[02:43] | Now, scoot. Scoot! | 你现在可以走了 解散 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:48] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[02:54] | Patrick Verona. | 帕特里克·维罗纳 |
[02:56] | I see we’re making our visits a weekly ritual. | 我看我们每周都要例行会面一次 |
[02:59] | Only so we can have these moments together. Should I hit the lights? | 只有这样我们才能在一起嘛 要我关灯吗 |
[03:02] | Oh, very clever, kangaroo boy. | 聪明的袋鼠帅哥 |
[03:05] | Says here you exposed yourself in the cafeteria? | 有人说你在餐厅露出你的家伙? |
[03:08] | I was joking with the lunch lady. It was a bratwurst. | 我只是和服务员开个玩笑 那只是个香肠 |
[03:11] | Bratwurst? | 香肠? |
[03:14] | Aren’t we the optimist? | 我们在开玩笑吗? |
[03:19] | Next time, keep it in your pouch, okay? | 下一次 把它看紧在你的袋子里 懂不 |
[03:22] | Scoot! | 解散! |
[03:37] | Hello! Michael Eckman. I’m supposed to show you around. | 你好 我是麦克尔 我带你去看看新的环境 |
[03:40] | Oh, hi. Thank God. You know… | 你好 谢天谢地 你知道… |
[03:42] | Normally they send down one of those audio visual geeks. | 通常他们会派一个奇怪搞笑的人来的 |
[03:45] | No, I do. I know what you mean. | 是的 我就是 我知道你的意思 |
[03:47] | Hey, Michael, where should I put those slides? | 麦克尔 我该把这些幻灯片放在哪里? |
[03:49] | Michael? So…Cameron. | 麦克尔? 所以…卡梅伦 |
[03:53] | Here’s the breakdown. Over there, we’ve got your basic beautiful people. | 我这儿有个名单 那些是你将要打交道的人 |
[03:57] | Now listen. Unless they talk to you first, don’t bother. | 听着 除非他们先与你谈话 否则不要烦他们 |
[04:01] | -Wait. Is that your rule or theirs? -Watch. Hey, there. | -等一下 这是你的规矩还是他们的规矩 -看 那里 |
[04:04] | -Eat me. -You see that? | -啃我 -你看到了吗? |
[04:08] | To the left, we have the coffee kids. | 左边是咖啡小子 |
[04:10] | -That was Costa Rican, butthead! -Very edgy. | -那是哥斯达黎加人! -非常易怒 |
[04:13] | Don’t make any sudden movements around them. | 在他们的周围不要有突然的举动 |
[04:15] | These delusionals are your white Rastas. | 这些是白种塔法里教教徒 |
[04:17] | They’re big Marley fans. They think they’re black. | 他们是玛列的狂热的信徒 他们认为自己是黑种人 |
[04:20] | -Semi-political, but mostly… -Smoke a lot of weed? | -多数有政治信仰 但大多数… -都抽大麻 |
[04:22] | -Yeah. These guys… -Wait, wait. Let me guess. Cowboys? | -这些家伙… -等一下 我猜是牛仔? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1393个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:212个,六级词汇:124个,GRE词汇:134个,托福词汇:174个,考研词汇:239个,专四词汇:190个,专八词汇:42个, 所有生词标注共:483个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:25] | Yeah, but the closest they’ve come to a cow is McDonald’s. | 是的 不过他们只在最近的麦当劳看过牛 |
[04:30] | McDonald’s. | 麦当劳 |
[04:32] | These are your future Mvys. We’re all Ivy League accepted. | 这些是将来的工商管理硕士们 我们都是被名牌大学承认的 |
[04:35] | Yuppie greed is back, my friend. | 雅皮士又回来了 |
[04:37] | -Hey, guys, how you doin’? -Close it, Bogey! | -伙计们 大家好么 -住口 怪胎 |
[04:42] | -Yesterday, I was their god. -What happened? | -昨天 我还是他们的上帝 -发生了什么事? |
[04:46] | Bogey Lozenstein started a rumor that I… | 宝鸡·洛文斯丹 散布谣言说我… |
[04:48] | That I buy my Izods at an outlet mall. | 在折扣店买了我的那啥 |
[04:52] | -So they kicked you out? -Hostile takeover. But don’t worry. | -所以他们把你赶出来了 -现在他们都不喜欢我 但不用担心 |
[04:55] | -He’ll pay. Now, over here… -Oh, my God. | -他们会付出代价的 现在… -我的天 |
[05:06] | -What group is she in? -The “don’t even think about it” group. | -她参加了什么团体 -在”想都别想”社团里 |
[05:09] | That’s Bianca Stratford. She’s a sophomore. | 比安卡·斯特拉特福德 她是2年级 |
[05:11] | I burn, I pine, I perish. | 我燃烧 我憔悴 我枯萎 |
[05:13] | Of course you do. You know, she’s beautiful and deep. | 当然你会这样 你知道 她既美丽又有深度 |
[05:17] | I’m sure. | 我知道 |
[05:19] | Yeah, but see, there’s a difference between like and love. | 是的 但是你要明白 喜欢和爱是两回事 |
[05:22] | Because I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack. | 我喜欢我的Skechers鞋 但是我爱我的Prada背包 |
[05:25] | But I love my Skechers. | 但是我爱我的Skechers鞋 |
[05:28] | That’s because you don’t have a Prada backpack. | 那是因为你没有Prada背包 |
[05:33] | Listen, forget her. Incredibly uptight father. | 听着 别惹她 她的父亲特别难搞 |
[05:36] | And it’s a widely known fact that | 大家都知道 |
[05:37] | the Stratford sisters aren’t allowed to date. | 她父亲不允许她们姐妹与男生约会 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[05:42] | Whatever. | 是又怎样 |
[05:50] | Okay, then. What did everyone think of the Sun Also Rises? | 好 那么大家认为[太阳照常升起]怎么样 |
[05:55] | I loved it. He’s so romantic. | 我喜欢它 他很浪漫 |
[05:58] | Romantic? Hemingway? | 浪漫? 你说海明威浪漫? |
[06:00] | He was an abusive, alcoholic misogynist who squandered half his life | 这个口出污言 憎恨女人的酒鬼浪费了下半生 |
[06:03] | hanging around Picasso trying to nail his leftovers. | 在毕加索周围转悠想捡点残羹剩饭 |
[06:06] | As opposed to a bitter, self-righteous hag who has no friends? | 正好般配那个自大孤单的丑女 |
[06:12] | Pipe down, Chachi. | 安静 查其 |
[06:15] | I guess in this society, being male and an asshole | 这年头 像你这样的雄性混蛋 |
[06:17] | makes you worthy of our time. | 倒是给我们带来不少乐趣 |
[06:20] | What about Sylvia Plath, | 西尔维亚又怎么样 |
[06:21] | or Charlotte Bronte or Simone de Beauvoir? | 还有夏洛特或者西蒙? |
[06:25] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么? |
[06:28] | The oppressive patriarchal values that dictate our education. | 家长灌输式的沉闷教育 |
[06:31] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:33] | -Hey, hey! -Mr. Morgan. | -喂 -摩根先生 |
[06:35] | Is there any chance we could get Kat to take her Midol | 我们可以让凯特 |
[06:37] | before she comes to class? | 在上课前就发泄完吗? |
[06:41] | Someday you’re gonna get bitch-slapped, | 如果有一天 你被哪个家伙狂揍一顿 |
[06:42] | and I’m not gonna do a thing to stop it. | 我可不管你 |
[06:46] | And, Kat, I want to thank you for your point of view. | 凯特 谢谢你的发言 |
[06:49] | I know how difficult it must be for you to overcome all those years | 我知道你这些年来承受这些所谓的 |
[06:51] | of upper-middle class suburban oppression. | 中产阶级的偏见肯定是付出了很大的代价 |
[06:54] | Must be tough. | 你很坚强 |
[06:56] | But the next time you storm the P.T.A.,crusading for better lunch meat, | 但下次当你们为了更好的伙食或你们白种女孩抱怨的其他事 |
[07:00] | or whatever it is you white girls complain about, | 而怒骂教师联合会的时候 |
[07:02] | ask them why they can’t buy a book written by a black man! | 请质问他们为什么不买黑人写的书! |
[07:05] | -That’s right, mon! -Don’t even get me started on you two. | -对 老大! -别让我看到你们俩 |
[07:11] | Anything else? | 还有什么? |
[07:12] | Yeah, go to the office. You’re pissing me off. | 是的 到办公室去 你惹恼了我 |
[07:15] | -What? Mr. Morgan… -Later! | -什么? 摩根先生… -呆会再说! |
[07:23] | Undulating with desire, | 心里充满渴望 |
[07:26] | Adrienne removes her red… | 阿德里安娜 脱掉她红色的… |
[07:41] | Crimson cape | 深红色的披肩 |
[07:43] | at the sight of Reginald’s stiff and… | 当看到雷金纳德的坚硬… |
[07:51] | Judith! | 朱迪思! |
[07:54] | What’s another word for “engorged”? | 还有什么别的字来表示”肿胀的”? |
[07:58] | I’ll look it up. | 我来给你查一下 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:02] | -Swollen. Turgid. -Tumescent? | -膨胀 -肿胀 |
[08:07] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[08:09] | So, I hear you were terrorizing Mr. Morgan’s class again. | 我听说你又在摩根先生的课上捣乱了 |
[08:15] | Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action. | 表达自己的观点不算是捣乱行为 |
[08:18] | The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgezay? | 就像你表示对博比的观点那样? |
[08:21] | By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well, | 事实上 他的睾丸修复手术做的很好 |
[08:24] | in case you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[08:26] | I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls. | 我还是主张他踢在自己的睾丸上 |
[08:29] | The point is, Kat… | 关键是 凯特… |
[08:34] | Cat. | 猫咪 |
[08:41] | People perceive you as somewhat… | 人们称你为… |
[08:43] | Tempestuous? | 狂暴的? |
[08:44] | “Heinous bitch” is the term used most often. | 他们更常称你为”可恶的母狗” |
[08:50] | You might want to work on that. | 你可能想继续证明这个 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | As always, thank you for your excellent guidance. | 像以前一样 谢谢你给我很棒的建议 |
[08:59] | I’ll let you get back to Reginald’s quivering member. | 那你就继续回到雷金纳德颤抖的阴茎 |
[09:04] | “Quivering member.” I like that. | “颤抖的阴茎” 我喜欢这个词 |
[09:08] | Virgin alert. Your favorite. | 处女来了 你的最爱 |
[09:18] | Lookin’ good, ladies. | 很正点 |
[09:19] | Oh, she’s out of reach, even for you. | 没人能搞到他 即使是你 |
[09:22] | -No one’s out of reach for me. -You wanna put money on that? | -没人能逃出我的手掌 -你想打赌吗 |
[09:26] | Money, I’ve got. | 打赌 那你输定了 |
[09:28] | This I’m gonna do for fun. | 那我就逗她来玩玩 |
[09:33] | -Who’s that guy? -That’s Joey Donner. | -那个家伙是谁? -他是乔依·唐纳 |
[09:36] | He’s a jerk off, and a model. | 他是个混蛋 做模特的 |
[09:38] | -He’s a model? -A model. | -他是个模特? -是的 是个模特 |
[09:40] | Mostly regional stuff, but he’s rumored to have a big tube sock ad coming out. | 听说他的一个电视广告要出来了 |
[09:43] | -Really? -Really. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[09:50] | Man, look at her. Is she always so… | 老大 看看她 她一直这样… |
[09:53] | -Vapid? -How can you say that? She’s totally… | -索然无味? -你怎么能这样说她? 她整个… |
[09:56] | -Conceited. -What are you talking about? | -自以为是 -你在说什么? |
[09:58] | There’s more to her than you think. | 她并不是你想象的那样简单 |
[10:00] | Look at the way she smiles, and look at her eyes, man. | 伙计 你看她笑的样子 和她的眼神 |
[10:04] | She’s totally pure. You’re missing what’s there. | 她整个一个淑女 你看不出来她是 |
[10:09] | No, no, Cameron, no. What’s there | 不 卡梅伦 不 她事实上 |
[10:11] | is a snotty little princess wearing a strategically planned sun dress | 是一个把自己打扮成一个 |
[10:16] | to make guys like us realize that we can never touch her | 像你我之辈认为不能接近的公主 |
[10:19] | and guys like Joey realize that they want to. | 而让乔依之辈认为有机可乘的贱货 |
[10:22] | She, my friend, is what we will spend the rest of our lives not having. | 朋友 她会让你一生一无所获的 |
[10:26] | Put her in your spank bank, move on. | 把她放到你的脑后吧 |
[10:28] | -Move on. -No, no. You’re wrong about her. | -忘掉她吧 -不 不 你误会她了 |
[10:31] | I mean, you know, not about the spanking part, | 我的意思 你只看到了她的一面 |
[10:33] | but the rest, you’re wrong. | 而其他的方面 你错了 |
[10:35] | All right…I’m wrong? You wanna take a shot, be my guest. | 好吧…我错了? 你想去试试 那就随你的便 |
[10:38] | She’s actually looking for a French tutor. | 事实上她正在找一个法语家庭教师 |
[10:40] | Are you serious? That’s perfect! | 真的吗? 太棒了! |
[10:42] | Do you speak French? | 你会说法语? |
[10:45] | Well, no, but I will. | 现在不会 但是我将要会的 |
[10:50] | Hey. Your little Rambo look is out, Kat. | 你那身兰博打扮过时了 凯特 |
[10:54] | -Didn’t you read last month’s Cosmo? -Run along. | -难道你没有看上个月的? -走远点 |
[11:00] | I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be under whelmed, | 我知道你是可以很高调 也可以很低调 |
[11:04] | but can you ever just be “whelmed”? | 但是你能不能低调一些? |
[11:06] | -I think you can in Europe. -Hi, ladies. | -在欧洲就行 -女士们 |
[11:10] | Would you szeet young things like a ride? | 甜心们愿意去都兜风吗? |
[11:18] | Careful on the leather. | 注意牛皮座椅 |
[11:24] | That’s a charming new development. | 真是一部漂亮的车子 |
[11:27] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[11:32] | Remove head from sphincter, then drive! | 转过你的狗头 开你的车! |
[11:40] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你怎么样? -还行 |
[11:42] | Just a minor encounter with the shrew. | 只是遇到了一个泼妇 |
[11:45] | -That’s your girlfriend’s sister. -That’s Bianca’s sister? | -那是你女朋友的姐姐 -她是比安卡的姐姐? |
[11:49] | The mewling, rampalian wretch herself. | 她是个狂暴婊子 |
[11:53] | -Stay cool, bro. -Yeah, see you later. | -兄弟 先走了 -再见 |
[11:56] | Look out! | 小心 |
[12:04] | My balls! Oh, boy. | 我的睾丸! 上帝呐 |
[13:14] | Hello, Katarina. Make anyone cry today? | 哈罗 凯特 今天又把谁弄哭了? |
[13:17] | Sadly, no. But it’s only 4:30. | 抱歉 现在还没有 但现在才4:30 |
[13:21] | -Hi, Daddy. -Hello, precious. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[13:24] | -And where have you been? -Nowhere. | -你到哪里去了 -没去哪 |
[13:26] | Hey, what’s this? It says Sarah Lawrence. | 这是什么? 说什么莎拉·劳伦斯 |
[13:34] | I got in! | 我被批准了! |
[13:38] | Honey, that’s great, | 亲爱的 太棒了 |
[13:39] | but isn’t Sarah Lawrence on the other side of the country? | 但莎拉·劳伦斯是不是在这个国家的另一边 |
[13:42] | Thus the basis of its appeal. | 那是申请的基础 |
[13:44] | I thought we decided you were going to stay here and go to school. | 我以为你已经决定了留在这 在这上学 |
[13:46] | “U-Dub,” like me. Be a Husky. | 留在这里 像我一样! |
[13:51] | No, you decided. | 不 那是你的决定 |
[13:53] | Oh, okay, so what, you just pick up and leave, is that it? | 那好 你是否要立即收拾一下离开这里? |
[13:56] | Let’s hope so. | 我觉得是这样的 |
[13:58] | Ask Bianca who drove her home. | 问问比安卡是谁开车送她回来的 |
[14:00] | Kat, don’t change the…Drove? Who drove you home? | 凯特 不要改变话题…开车? 谁开车送你回来的 |
[14:02] | Now, don’t get upset, Daddy, but there’s this boy… | 别着急 爸爸 是有一个男孩… |
[14:05] | -Who’s a flaming imbecile. -And I think he might ask me… | -他是个弱智 -我认为他可能问我… |
[14:08] | Please. I think I know what he’s going to ask you. | 拜托 我想我能想象出来 他要问你什么 |
[14:10] | And I think I know the answer. No. It’s always no. | 而且我想我还知道答案 不 决不可能 |
[14:13] | What are the two house rules? | 我们家的两条家规是什么? |
[14:14] | Number one, no dating till you graduate. | 第一 毕业之前不准约会 |
[14:17] | Number two, no dating till you graduate. | 第二 毕业之前不准约会 |
[14:20] | -That’s it. -Daddy, that’s so unfair. | -就是这样 -爸爸 那太不公平 |
[14:23] | All right, you want to know what’s unfair? This is for you, too. | 好 你想知道什么是不公平吗? 你也听着 |
[14:26] | This morning I delivered a set of twins to a 15-year-old girl. | 今早 我给一个15岁的女孩接生 她生了对双胞胎 |
[14:29] | Do you know what she said to me? | 你知道 她对我说什么吗? |
[14:31] | I’m a crack whore who should have | 我是个烂婊子 |
[14:32] | made my skeezy boyfriend wear a condom? | 我当时应该让我那个龌龊男友戴安全套 |
[14:37] | Close, but no. | 很接近 但是不对 |
[14:39] | She said, “I should have listened to my father.” | 她说 “我真应该听我爸爸的话” |
[14:43] | -She did not. -Well, that’s what she would have said | -她没有这样说 -那好 这是她应该说的 |
[14:45] | if she wasn’t so doped up. | 如果她是正常的女孩 |
[14:48] | Can we focus on me for a second, please? | 能否言归正传 拜托? |
[14:51] | I am the only girl in school who’s not dating. | 我是学校唯一还没有约会的女孩 |
[14:53] | Oh, no, you’re not. Your sister doesn’t date. | 你不是的 你姐姐也没有过约会 |
[14:54] | And I don’t intend to. | 其实我并不想 |
[14:56] | And why is that again? | 为什么你不想? |
[14:58] | Have you seen the unwashed miscreants that go to that school? | 难道你没看到学校那些龌龊的家伙? |
[15:01] | Where did you come from? Planet Loser? | 你是从哪里来的? “失败者”行星? |
[15:03] | As opposed to Planet Look At Me, Look At Me. | 恰恰相反 “万众瞩目”行星 万众瞩目哦 |
[15:07] | Okay, here’s how we solve this one. | 好啦 我有个解决办法 |
[15:09] | Old rule out. New rule, Bianca can date | 老规则作废 新规则 比安卡可以约会 |
[15:15] | when she does. | 当她约会了之后 |
[15:18] | But she’s a mutant! What if she never dates? | 但是她是个怪物 如果她一辈子都不约会呢 |
[15:21] | Then you’ll never date. Oh, I like that. | 那么你也一辈子不约会 我太喜欢这个规则了 |
[15:23] | And I’ll get to sleep at night. | 现在我晚上可以有个好觉了 |
[15:26] | The deep slumber of a father | 是一个不用担心女儿怀孕的 |
[15:27] | whose daughters aren’t out being impregnated. | 父亲的沉睡 |
[15:31] | -We’ll talk about Sarah Lawrence later. -Fine. | -过些时候我们再讨论 莎拉·劳伦斯 -好 |
[15:33] | -Wait! Daddy! -Gotta go. | -等一等 爸爸 -我得走了 |
[15:37] | Can’t you just find some blind, deaf retard | 你不能随便找一个又瞎又聋的弱智 |
[15:39] | to take you to the movies so I can have one date? | 让他带你去看电影 这样我就可以去约会了? |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. Looks like you’ll just have to miss out | 对不起 我看你要错过听到 |
[15:44] | on the witty repartee of Joey “Eat Me” Donner. | 乔依·唐纳”啃我”的甜言蜜语的机会了 |
[15:47] | You suck. | 你这个变态 |
[16:03] | Hi. Can we make this quick? | 我们进度能快一点吗? |
[16:05] | Roxanne Corinne and Andrew Jarrett are having an incredibly horrendous | 科琳和安德鲁在大庭广众之下 |
[16:08] | public break-up on the quad, again. | 又闹翻了 |
[16:11] | Oh, yeah, okay. I thought that we’d | 好的 我想我们应该开始学发音了 |
[16:14] | start with pronunciation, if that’s all right with you. | 如果你认为可以的话 |
[16:18] | Not the hacking and gagging and spitting part, please. | 拜托 千万不要来那些枯燥的东西 |
[16:21] | Well, there is an alternative. | 很好 这儿有一个变通的办法 |
[16:24] | -There is? -Yeah, French food. | -是吗? -是的 我们去吃法国菜 |
[16:27] | We could eat some together | 我们可以一块去吃 |
[16:31] | Saturday night? | 周六晚上 如何? |
[16:35] | You’re asking me out? | 你在约我出去? |
[16:38] | That’s so cute. What’s your name again? | 太聪明了 你的名字叫什么来的? |
[16:41] | Cameron. Listen, I know that your dad doesn’t let you date, | 卡梅伦 我知道你父亲不允许你去约会 |
[16:44] | but I thought that if it was for French class… | 但我认为我们是去为了学法语 自应另当别论 |
[16:46] | -Oh, wait a minute. Curtis… -Cameron. | -稍微等一下 柯提斯… -卡梅伦 |
[16:49] | My dad just came up with a new rule. I can date when my sister does. | 我父亲刚制定了一个新规则 如果我姐姐约会了 我就可以 |
[16:53] | You’re kidding. Let me ask you, do you like sailing? | 真的嘛 让我问你 你喜欢航海吗? |
[16:56] | ‘Cause I read about this place that rents boats… | 因为我在这儿租了一条船… |
[16:57] | A beaucoup problemo, Calvin. | 可能有很多问题 加尔文 |
[16:59] | In case you haven’t heard, my sister’s a particularly hideous breed of loser. | 可能你不知道 我姐姐很古怪 |
[17:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I noticed she’s a little antisocial. | 是的 我注意到了 她有点不擅社交 |
[17:08] | -Why is that? -Unsolved mystery. | -为什么会那样? -我也不知道 |
[17:11] | She used to be really popular, and then it was like | 她原来很正常 但是后来 |
[17:14] | she got sick of it or something. | 她好像开始讨厌这个或其他什么的 |
[17:16] | Theories abound as to why, | 有太多的理论来解释这种情况 |
[17:18] | but I’m pretty sure she’s just incapable of human interaction. | 但我认为她缺乏处理人际关系的能力 |
[17:21] | Plus, she’s a bitch. | 另外 她是一个婊子 |
[17:25] | Well, yeah, but I’m sure, you know, that there are | 但是我知道 有很多 |
[17:27] | lots of guys who wouldn’t mind going out with a difficult woman. | 男孩并不介意和一个难处的女孩出去 |
[17:31] | I mean, you know, people jump out of airplanes and ski off cliffs. | 我是说 有些人喜欢接受挑战 |
[17:35] | It’d be like “Extreme Dating.” | 这可以称为”终极约会” |
[17:39] | You think you could find someone that extreme? | 你认为你可以找到一些这样的终极男孩 |
[17:42] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 是的 当然可以 |
[17:44] | -And you’d do that for me? -Hell, yes! | -你愿意这样帮助我吗? -当然! |
[17:47] | I mean, you know, I could look into it. | 我的意思是 我可以试一试 |
[17:57] | Now, I have gathered a group of guys, couldn’t be more perfect. | 现在 我召集了一帮家伙 最棒的家伙 |
[18:00] | Padua’s finest. | 帕多瓦大学最棒的家伙 |
[18:07] | Hi. How you doin’? | 你们好 |
[18:10] | Would any of you be interested in dating Katarina Stratford? | 有人有兴趣与凯特·斯特拉特福德约会吗 |
[18:18] | I’ve never been that ripped. | 我还从来没醉到那样程度 |
[18:21] | Maybe if we were the last two people alive, | 当地球上只剩下我们两个 |
[18:24] | and there were no sheep. | 而且并没有母羊可以考虑的话 |
[18:25] | Are there sheep? | 有母羊吗? |
[18:34] | Did I or did I not tell you it was pointless? | 难道我没告诉过你那是无意义的吗 |
[18:37] | No one will go out with her. | 没有任何人会和她约会 |
[18:43] | Hey, hey, what about him? | 他怎么样? |
[18:46] | Him? No, don’t…Don’t look at him, okay? | 他? 不 别…别看他 好吗? |
[18:48] | He’s a criminal. I heard he lit a state trooper on fire. | 他是个罪犯 我听说他火烧警察 |
[18:52] | -He just did a year in San Quentin. -Well, at least he’s horny. | -他在监狱呆过一年 -但是他很有个性 |
[18:57] | I’m serious, man. He’s whacked. | 我是认真的 伙计 他很危险 |
[18:59] | He sold his own liver on the black market for a new set of speakers. | 他在黑市上卖掉自己的肝脏 就为了买一套音响 |
[19:10] | He’s our guy. | 就选他 |
[19:30] | Hi. How you doin’? | 你好 |
[19:32] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[19:36] | Okay. Later, then. | 好 那就等一会 |
[19:46] | How do we get him to date Kat? | 我们怎么让他去约会凯特? |
[19:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:52] | I mean, we could pay him, | 我的意思 我们可以付他钱 |
[19:55] | but we don’t have any money. | 但我们没钱 |
[19:58] | Yeah, well, what we need is a backer. | 那么 我们需要一个支持者 |
[20:00] | -What’s that? -Someone with money who’s stupid. | -什么意思 -一个有钱的笨蛋 |
[20:18] | Is that a peach Fruit Roll-Up? Because you don’t see many… | 你画的是桃子吗? 因为你没有看到一些… |
[20:21] | Oh, okay. Yeah. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[20:25] | -Are you lost? -No. | -你迷路了吗? -没有 |
[20:26] | Actually, I just came by to chat. | 事实上 我来和你们聊天 |
[20:29] | -We don’t chat. -Well, actually, I thought | -我们没有在聊天 -事实上 我想 |
[20:32] | that I’d run an idea by you, just to see if you’re interested. | 我刚好有个主意 不知道你是否有兴趣 |
[20:35] | -I’m not. -Well, hear me out. | -我没有兴趣 -听我把话说完 |
[20:37] | Now, you want Bianca, right? | 现在 你想泡 比安卡 对不对? |
[20:41] | But she can’t go out with you because her sister | 但她不能和你出去 因为她姐姐 |
[20:44] | is this insane head case, and no one will go out with her, right? | 脑子有病 并且没人愿意泡她 对不对? |
[20:48] | Does this conversation have a purpose? | 你说这话有啥目的 |
[20:50] | What I think you need to do, | 我认为你应该去做的是 |
[20:52] | is you need to hire a guy who’ll go out with her. | 去雇一个家伙去泡她 |
[20:55] | Someone who doesn’t scare so easily. | 一个不容易被吓倒的家伙 |
[21:00] | That guy? | 那个家伙? |
[21:03] | -I heard he ate a live duck once. -Everything but the beak and feet. | -听说他有次活生生地吃掉了一只鸭子 -就剩下鸭嘴和鸭爪 |
[21:06] | Clearly, he’s a solid investment. | 很显然 他很值得你去投资 |
[21:11] | -What’s in it for you? -Hey. | -对你有何好处 -拜托 |
[21:12] | I’m walking down the hall and I say hello to you, you say hello to me. | 我希望我们和好 大家见面能够打个招呼 |
[21:16] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. You’re cool by association. | 好 我明白了 你是个好参谋 |
[21:20] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[21:27] | -We’re done now. -Yeah. | -我们就这么决定了 -好 |
[21:33] | What are you doing getting him involved? | 你是怎么让他上圈套的? |
[21:35] | Relax, now. Relax. | 放松 现在 别紧张 |
[21:36] | We let him pretend he’s calling the shots. | 我们让他认为他是主角 |
[21:38] | While he’s busy setting things up, you have time with Bianca. | 当他在忙活这事的时候 你就有时间去泡比安卡 |
[21:44] | That is a good idea. All right. | 好主意 厉害 |
[21:49] | I have a dick on my face, don’t I? | 有个鸡巴在我脸上 对不对? |
[21:56] | Now, remember, guys, | 现在 伙计们 记住了 |
[21:58] | grip it and rip it. | 握紧 然后全速击出 |
[22:15] | Hey. How you doin’? | 你好 |
[22:22] | I had some great duck last night. | 昨晚 我抓到很多鸭子 |
[22:26] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[22:28] | You see that girl? | 看到那个女孩了吗? |
[22:32] | -Yeah. -That’s Kat Stratford. | -是的 -那是凯特·斯特拉特福德 |
[22:35] | I want you to go out with her. | 我想你去泡她 |
[22:37] | Yeah, sure, Sparky. | 是吗 有意思 |
[22:41] | Look, I can’t take out her sister until Kat starts dating. | 如果凯特不去约会 我就别想泡她妹妹 |
[22:45] | You see, their dad’s whacked out. He’s got this rule where the girls… | 她们父亲是个老顽固 他给女儿定了这规定… |
[22:48] | That’s a touching story. It really is. Not my problem. | 真是个动人的故事 真动人 但不关我事 |
[22:52] | Would you be willing to make it your problem | 你愿意把它作为你的事情吗 |
[22:54] | if I provide generous compensation? | 如果我给你很高的补偿? |
[22:59] | You’re gonna pay me to take out some chick? | 你付钱让我去泡妞? |
[23:04] | -How much? -Twenty bucks. | -多少钱? -20块 |
[23:15] | Fine, 30. | 那就 30块 |
[23:18] | Well, let’s think about this. | 好 来让我们算一下 |
[23:20] | We go to the movies, that’s 1 5 bucks. | 我们去电影院 要花15块 |
[23:26] | We get popcorn, that’s 53. | 我们去吃爆米花 要花53块 |
[23:31] | And she’ll want Raisinets, right? | 她还会想吃葡萄干 对不对? |
[23:33] | So, we’re looking at 75 bucks. | 那么 我们至少需要75块 |
[23:37] | This isn’t a negotiation. Take it or leave it, Trailer Park. | 不要讨价还价 要就去 不要就拉倒 |
[23:41] | Fifty bucks and we got a deal, Fabio. | 50块 就这么定了 |
[23:48] | Great practice, everybody. | 练的好 伙计们 |
[23:51] | -Good hustle, Stratford. -Thanks, Mr. Chapin. | -跑得不错 斯特拉特福德 -谢谢 查品先生 |
[24:03] | Hey there, girlie. How you doin’? | 姑娘 你好吗? |
[24:07] | Sweating like a pig, actually. And yourself? | 事实上 大汗淋漓像只猪 你呢? |
[24:09] | Now, there’s a way to get a guy’s attention, huh? | 你总是能吸引男孩的目光 嗯? |
[24:12] | My mission in life. | 这是我的人生意义 |
[24:14] | But obviously, I struck your fancy, so, you see, it worked. | 但是很显然 我激发了你的想象力 所以你看很有效果 |
[24:17] | The world makes sense again. | 这个世界又变得有意义了 |
[24:20] | -Pick you up on Friday, then. -Oh, right. Friday. | -那么周五我来接你 -好 星期五 |
[24:25] | Well, the night I take you places you’ve never been before. | 到时 我会带你到你从未去过的地方 |
[24:28] | Like where? The 7-Eleven on Broadway? | 比如像什么地方? 百老汇大街7-11? |
[24:30] | Do you even know my name, screw boy? | 你知道我的名字吗 醉哥? |
[24:33] | I know a lot more than you think. | 我知道的 比你想象的要多 |
[24:35] | Doubtful. Very doubtful. | 值得怀疑 非常值得怀疑 |
[24:45] | We are screwed. | 我们完了 |
[24:46] | Hey, I don’t want to hear that defeatist attitude. | 我不想听这种悲观的话 |
[24:48] | -I want to hear you upbeat. -We’re screwed! | -我想听你乐观的话 -我们完了! |
[24:51] | -There you go. -Hey, Coach Chapin! | -又来了 -查品教练! |
[24:58] | Run, Bogey! | 快跑 宝鸡! |
[25:07] | Have you ever considered a new look? | 你难道不想换一个面貌吗? |
[25:09] | I mean, seriously. You could have some definite potential | 我是认真和你说 你有无尽的潜力 |
[25:12] | buried under all this hostility. | 但是被你的敌意掩盖了 |
[25:14] | I’m not hostile. I’m annoyed. | 我并没有充满敌意 我是被惹恼了 |
[25:17] | Why don’t you try being nice? | 为什么你不能试着好处一些呢? |
[25:19] | People wouldn’t know what to think. | 人们并不知道你是什么样的人 |
[25:21] | You forget, I don’t care what people think. | 不用说了 我并不在意别人怎么想 |
[25:23] | Yes, you do. | 不 你在意 |
[25:25] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不在意 |
[25:28] | You don’t always have to be who they want you to be, you know. | 你完全可以我行我素的 |
[25:32] | I happen to like being adored, thank you. | 我碰巧想让别人拜倒在我的裙下 谢谢 |
[25:35] | Where’d you get the pearls? | 这个珍珠项链是哪里来的? |
[25:37] | They’re Mom’s. | 它们是妈妈的 |
[25:39] | And you’ve been what, hiding them for three years? | 什么 你收了3年? |
[25:42] | No. Daddy found them in a drawer last week. | 不是 爸爸上周在抽屉里发现的 |
[25:44] | So you’re just gonna start wearing them now? | 那么 你现在就带上它了? |
[25:46] | It’s not like she’s coming back to claim them! | 好像妈妈并没有回来说啊 |
[25:51] | Besides, they look good on me. | 另外 我戴上它很好看 |
[25:55] | Trust me. They don’t. | 相信我 它们并不配你 |
[26:03] | Nice ride. Vintage fenders. | 很漂亮的车子 很好的挡泥板 |
[26:05] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗? |
[26:08] | I was in the Laundromat. I saw your car. I came over to say hi. | 我刚在自助洗衣店 看到你车子 就过来和你打个招呼 |
[26:14] | -Not a big talker, huh? -Depends on the topic. | -不喜欢讲话? -要看什么话题 |
[26:17] | My fenders don’t really whip me into a verbal frenzy. | 挡泥板并不能让我成为一个喋喋不休的人 |
[26:20] | -You’re not afraid of me, are you? -Why would I be afraid of you? | -你并不怕我 对不对? -为什么我要怕你? |
[26:24] | -Well, most people are. -Well, I’m not. | -因为许多人怕我 -我可不怕你 |
[26:27] | Well, maybe you’re not afraid of me, | 可能你不怕我 |
[26:28] | but I’m sure you’ve thought about me naked. | 但我肯定你想看我的裸体 |
[26:31] | Am I that transparent? | 你是我肚子里的虫子? |
[26:33] | I want you, I need you. Oh, baby, oh, baby. | 我要你 我需要你 宝贝 宝贝 |
[26:46] | What is it, asshole day? | 我靠 今天是”混蛋”日吗? |
[26:48] | -Do you mind? -Not at all. | -你介意吗? -不介意 |
[27:01] | You bitch! | 你这个婊子! |
[27:11] | My insurance does not cover PMS! | 我的保险并不包括经前综合症! |
[27:16] | Well, then tell them I had a seizure. | 那好 你告诉他们我癫痫发作 |
[27:19] | Is this about Sarah Lawrence? | 是因为莎拉·劳伦斯? |
[27:20] | Are you punishing me because I want you to stay close to home? | 因为我想你离家近一些 你就这样来惩罚我 |
[27:22] | Aren’t you punishing me because Mom left? | 你不是因为妈妈离开我们 而在惩罚我吗 |
[27:25] | You think you could leave her out of this? | 你能不把你老妈扯进来吗 |
[27:27] | Fine. Then stop making my decisions for me. | 好的 现在不要替我自做主张 |
[27:29] | I’m your father. That’s my right. | 我是你爸 那是我的权利 |
[27:31] | So what I want doesn’t matter. | 那么 我的意愿就无关紧要 |
[27:34] | You’re 1 8. You don’t know what you want. | 你才18岁 你还不知道你想干什么 |
[27:35] | And you won’t know what you want till you’re 45, | 你只有到45岁才会知道你想干什么 |
[27:37] | and even if you get it, you’ll be too old to use it. | 即使你知道了 你也太老了 而心有余而力不足 |
[27:40] | I want to go to an East Coast school! | 我想去东岸学校上学! |
[27:42] | I want you to trust me to make my own choices, | 我想你信任我 让我自己作决定 |
[27:43] | and I want you to stop trying to control my life | 并且 我想你停止试图操纵我的生活 |
[27:45] | just because you can’t control yours! | 因为你自己都不能操纵自己的生活 |
[27:48] | Yeah? Well, you know what I want? | 那么 你知道我想要什么吗? |
[27:53] | We’ll continue this later. | 晚些时候 我们再接着讨论 |
[27:54] | Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[27:58] | Did you just maim Joey’s car? | 是你撞坏了乔依的车? |
[28:01] | Yeah. Looks like you’re gonna have to take the bus. | 是的 我看你可能要坐公共汽车了 |
[28:03] | Has the fact that you’re completely psycho | 你是否发疯了? |
[28:05] | managed to escape your attention? | 还找什么借口 |
[28:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[28:15] | -When I shell out 50, I expect results. -Yeah, I’m on it. | -我付了50块 我要看到结果 -我正在进行中 |
[28:19] | Watching that bitch violate my car doesn’t count as a date. | 看那婊子撞我车可不是叫约会 |
[28:22] | Now, if you don’t get any, I don’t get any. | 如果你没有进展 我就不会有进展 |
[28:26] | So get some. | 所以加把劲 |
[28:29] | I just upped my price. | 我现在要加价了 |
[28:32] | -What? -Hundred bucks a date. | -什么? -100块一个约会 |
[28:35] | -In advance. -Forget it. | -提前预付 -算了吧 |
[28:38] | Well, forget her sister, then. | 那么 就忘掉她妹妹吧 |
[28:45] | You better hope you’re as smooth as you think you are, Verona. | 你最好名副其实一些 维罗纳 |
[29:01] | -Go. -No, you go. | -去 -不 你去 |
[29:02] | I went before. | 上次是我去的 |
[29:12] | We know what you’re trying to do with Kat Stratford. | 我们知道你想泡凯特 |
[29:15] | Is that right? What do you plan to do about it? | 是啊? 你想怎样? |
[29:18] | -Help you out. -Why’s that? | -帮你 -为什么? |
[29:22] | The situation is, | 情况是 |
[29:24] | my man Cameron here has a majorjones for Bianca Stratford. | 这是我的朋友 卡梅伦 他对比安有很大兴趣 |
[29:29] | What is it with this chick? She have beer-flavored nipples? | 这个妞有什么好的? 她有个蜂蜜乳房? |
[29:31] | -Hey! -I…I think I speak correctly | 我 我…我想 事实上 |
[29:35] | when I say that Cameron’s love is pure, | 卡梅伦的爱情是很纯洁的 |
[29:38] | purer than, say, Joey Donner’s. | 比乔依·唐纳的意图要纯洁些 |
[29:40] | I’m in this for the cash. Donner can plow whoever he wants. | 我是为钱而做的 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[29:42] | Okay, there will be no plowing. | 这里没有磨可推 |
[29:45] | Patrick…Pat… | 帕特里克…帕特… |
[29:48] | Let me explain something to you here. | 让我给你解释一下 |
[29:50] | We set this whole thing up so Cameron can get the girl. Cameron. | 是我们设计了整件事情 所以卡梅伦应该得到那女孩 |
[29:54] | Joey’s just a pawn. | 乔依只是个被利用的 |
[29:59] | So, you two are gonna help me tame the wild beast. | 所以你俩想帮我驯服那母老虎 |
[30:01] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[30:02] | We’ll do some research, we’ll find out what she likes. | 我们会做一些研究 我们会找出她喜欢什么 |
[30:05] | We’re your guys. | 我们是一伙的 |
[30:07] | And he means that in a strictly non-prison movie type of way. | 并且他的意思是说 绝对不会采用暴力手段 |
[30:13] | Let’s start here. | 那我们现在开始 |
[30:14] | Now, Friday night, Bogey Lozenstein is having a party. | 周五晚上 宝鸡·洛文斯丹有一个聚会 |
[30:18] | It’s the perfect opportunity. | 这是一个好机会 |
[30:20] | -Perfect opportunity for what? -For you to take out Kat. | -什么好机会? -你约凯特的好机会 |
[30:26] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[30:29] | And for a little payback. | 现在 我们得到一点回报了 |
[30:32] | This is gonna be some party. | 这将是一个什么样的聚会? |
[30:44] | Let’s do this. | 就这样干吧 |
[31:06] | Now, this is really important, okay? | 现在这很重要 懂吗? |
[31:09] | Which one do you like better? | 你更喜欢哪一个? |
[31:16] | I think I like the white shirt better. | 我想白色汗衫的好一些 |
[31:19] | -Yeah, it’s… It’s more… -Pensive? | -他有点… -忧郁的? |
[31:23] | Damn. I was going for thoughtful. | 他妈的 我本想来点深沉的 |
[31:26] | So, are you going to Bogey Lozenbrau’s thing | 那么 你会去参加宝鸡·洛文斯丹 |
[31:28] | on Friday night? | 周五晚上的那个什么聚会吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I might. | 是的 可能会去 |
[31:31] | Good, ’cause you know, I’m not gonna bother if you won’t be there. | 太好了 你知道 本来你不去我也不去的 |
[31:38] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[31:40] | -Okay. -All right. | -好的 -很好 |
[31:58] | So, have you heard about Bogey Lowenstein’s party? | 你听说宝鸡·洛文斯丹的聚会了吗? |
[32:01] | Yes, and I really, really, really want to go. | 是的 我非常想去 |
[32:05] | But you know I can’t. Not unless my sister does. | 但是你知道我不能 除非我姐姐也去 |
[32:09] | Yeah, I know. I’m working on that, but so far, | 是的 我知道 我正在想办法 但还差的远 |
[32:11] | you know, she’s not going for my guy. | 你知道 她并不想和男孩出去 |
[32:14] | -She’s not a… -K.D. Lang fan? No. | -她不是… -KD朗的歌迷? 不是的 |
[32:18] | I found a picture of Jared Leto in her drawer once, | 有一次我在她抽屉里发现杰瑞德·赖特的照片 |
[32:20] | so I’m pretty sure she’s not harboring same-sex tendencies. | 所以 我肯定她没有同性恋的性取向 |
[32:23] | Okay, so that’s the kind of guys she likes…Like, pretty guys. | 那么 她就是喜欢那种类型 喜欢漂亮的家伙 |
[32:28] | I don’t know. All I’ve ever heard her say | 我不知道 但是我曾经听她说过 |
[32:29] | is that she’d die before dating a guy that smokes. | 她至死不会和抽烟的男孩约会 |
[32:33] | Okay, all right, no smoking. What else? | 好的 不抽烟 还有什么? |
[32:35] | You’re asking me to investigate the inner workings | 你想让我去调查 |
[32:37] | of my sister’s twisted mind? | 我姐姐扭曲的灵魂? |
[32:39] | I don’t think so. | 我不想这样 |
[32:41] | Well, nothing else has worked. | 目前为止都没进展 |
[32:43] | We need to go behind enemy lines here. | 我们需要知己知彼 |
[32:50] | Okay, here we go. | 好 看我们找到了什么 |
[32:53] | Class schedule, reading list, | 课程表 读书列表 |
[32:55] | date book, concert tickets, concert tickets. | 日程表 音乐会门票 音乐会门票 |
[33:04] | Black panties! | 黑色内裤! |
[33:07] | What does that tell us? | 那能说明什么呢? |
[33:09] | She wants to have sex someday, that’s what. | 她有一天想搞一下下 就说明这个 |
[33:11] | You…She could just like the color. | 你…她可能就喜欢那颜色 |
[33:14] | You don’t buy black lingerie unless you want someone to see it. | 你是不会买黑色内衣的 除非你想给谁看 |
[33:19] | So…Can I see your room? | 那么…我可以去看看你的房间吗 |
[33:25] | No. | 不行 |
[33:29] | A girl’s room is very personal. | 女孩的房间是不能让外人进入的 |
[33:33] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[33:46] | -Nice bike. -Yeah, you think so? | -车子不错 -是吗? |
[34:03] | Wow. Is this what a bar looks like? | 是不是酒吧都是这样子的? |
[34:07] | Don’t touch anything. You may get hepatitis. | 不要碰任何东西 你可能会得肝炎 |
[34:22] | So, what have you got for me? | 那么 你们有什么好消息? |
[34:23] | A little insight into a very complicated girl. | 一个复杂女孩的一点内心世界 |
[34:28] | Excuse me. Just one question before we start. | 对不起 在开始之前 问一个问题 |
[34:31] | Should you be drinking alcohol when you don’t have a liver? | 当你没有肝脏的时候 你还能一直喝酒吗? |
[34:34] | -What? -Nothing. Nothing. | -什么? -没什么 没什么 |
[34:37] | All right, first thing. Kat hates smokers. | 好 首先凯特痛恨吸烟 |
[34:45] | So, you’re telling me I’m a non-smoker. | 所以 你们是说我要戒烟 |
[34:48] | -Yes. Well, just for now. -And here’s another problem. | -是的 只是现在 -并且还有一个问题 |
[34:53] | Bianca said that Kat likes pretty guys. | 比安卡说 凯特喜欢漂亮男孩 |
[35:04] | Are you telling me I’m not a pretty guy? | 你是说我不是一个漂亮男孩? |
[35:06] | He’s very pretty! | 他很漂亮! |
[35:07] | -This is a gorgeous guy. -I just wasn’t sure. I didn’t know. | -一个非常美丽的男孩 -我只想确认一下 我不知道 |
[35:14] | All right. Yeah, okay. Here’s this. | 好 这是 |
[35:18] | “Likes. | 爱好 |
[35:20] | “Thai food, feminist prose and angry girl music | 泰国食品 女权主义散文和非主流摇滚艺术家的 |
[35:24] | “of the indie rock persuasion.” | 关于愤怒女孩的音乐” |
[35:27] | Here’s a list of CDs she has in her room. | 这是她房间内所有CD列表 |
[35:32] | So, I’m supposed to buy her some noodles and a book | 所以 我应该去给她买些面条和书 |
[35:34] | and sit around listening to chicks who can’t play their instruments, right? | 然后坐下来听那些根本不会弹奏乐器的菜鸟的所谓音乐 |
[35:37] | Have you ever been to Club Skunk? | 你去过臭鼬酒吧吗? |
[35:40] | Her favorite band’s playing there tomorrow night. | 她最钟爱的乐队明晚将在那里演出 |
[35:42] | I can’t be seen at Club Skunk, all right? | 我不能被人发现在臭鼬酒吧 是吧? |
[35:45] | But she’ll be there. She’s got tickets. | 但是她在那里 她有票 |
[35:46] | Assail your ears for one night. | 让你的耳朵被折磨一晚吧 |
[35:52] | She has a pair of black underwear. | 她有一套黑色的内衣 |
[35:55] | If that helps. | 如果这对你有帮助的话 |
[35:57] | Couldn’t hurt, right? | 没啥坏处 对不对? |
[37:16] | Verona! What are you doing here? | 维罗纳! 你来这儿干什么? |
[37:20] | I need agua! | 我要喝水 |
[37:27] | Two waters. | 两杯水 |
[37:37] | If you’re planning on asking me out, you might as well just get it over with. | 如果你是想来叫我出去 还不如趁早闭嘴 |
[37:40] | Do you mind? You’re kind of ruining this for me. | 你知道吗? 你在破坏我的享受 |
[37:43] | You’re not surrounded by your usual cloud of smoke. | 你这次倒没有被你自己的烟雾所笼罩嘛 |
[37:46] | I know. I quit. Apparently they’re bad for you. | 我戒了 显然你很不喜欢烟雾 |
[37:49] | You think? | 你这样认为? |
[37:52] | You know, these guys are no Bikini Kill or the Raincoats. | 你知道 这些家伙并不是比基尼杀手或”雨衣” |
[37:55] | But they’re not bad. | 但是他们并不算坏 |
[38:01] | -You know who the Raincoats are? -Why, don’t you? | -你知道谁是那些”雨衣”? -怎么 难道你不是? |
[38:07] | I was watching you out there before. I’ve never seen you look so sexy. | 我以前在这看到过你 我从没发现你这么性感 |
[38:20] | -Come to Bogey’s party with me. -You never give up, do you? | -和我去宝鸡的聚会吧 -你从未放弃 是不是? |
[38:26] | Was that a yes? | 那你答应了吗? |
[38:27] | -No. -Well, then, was that a no? | -不 -那么 就是不答应喽? |
[38:31] | -No. -I’ll see you at 9:30 then! | -也不是 -我9:30来接你! |
[38:45] | Should have used the window. | 你们应该走窗户 |
[38:48] | -Hi, Daddy. -Hi. | -爸爸 -大家好 |
[38:51] | Where are we going? | 你们要到哪里? |
[38:53] | Well, if you must know, a small study group of friends. | 如果你想知道的话 一个全是朋友的学习小组 |
[38:57] | Otherwise known as an orgy? | 另一种称呼是”纵酒作乐”? |
[38:59] | Mr. Stratford, it’s just a party. | 斯特拉特福德先生 那只是个聚会 |
[39:01] | And hell is just a sauna. | 那么去地狱也只不过是个桑拿 |
[39:04] | Do you know anything about a party? | 你知道有个聚会吗? |
[39:07] | -People expect me to be there. -Kat’s not going, you’re not going. | -人们都期待我去那里 -凯特不去 你也不准去 |
[39:11] | Why can’t you be normal? | 你为什么不能正常一点呢? |
[39:13] | -Define “normal.” -Bogey Lozenstein’s party is normal. | -什么是”正常” -宝鸡·洛文斯丹的聚会就是正常 |
[39:16] | -What’s a Bogey Lozenstein? -Bogey’s party is just a lame excuse | -什么是宝鸡·洛文斯丹 -宝鸡的聚会只是个漏洞百出的借口 |
[39:18] | for all the idiots at our school to drink beer | 为了让我们学校那些笨蛋去狂喝啤酒 |
[39:20] | and rub up against each other | 并籍此相互鬼混 |
[39:22] | in hopes of distracting themselves from the pathetic emptiness | 并希望以此忘掉他们的 |
[39:24] | of their meaningless… | 悲惨的空虚感… |
[39:25] | -Meaningless, consumer-driven lives. -Meaningless, consumer-driven lives. | -忘掉他们毫无意义的 -毫无意义的物质生活 |
[39:29] | Can you, forjust one night, | 你就不能将就一个晚上 |
[39:31] | forget that you’re completely wretched and be my sister? | 忘掉你的嫉世愤俗当一回姐姐? |
[39:34] | Please? | 拜托? |
[39:41] | Come on, Kat. Please do this for me. | 拜托 凯特 为了我 |
[39:47] | Fine. I’ll make an appearance. | 好吧 我就露个面 |
[39:55] | -It’s starting. -It’s just a party, Daddy. | -现在你们开始了 -爸爸 那只是个聚会 |
[40:01] | I want you to wear the belly. | 我希望你穿上怀孕装 |
[40:03] | Daddy, no. | 爸爸 不 |
[40:05] | Not all night. | 并不是整晚 |
[40:07] | Just around the living room for a minute so you can understand | 只在你的卧室里走几分钟 你就会明白 |
[40:10] | the full weight of your decisions. | 你这个决定的份量 |
[40:14] | -I am perfectly aware… -Listen to me. | -我很清楚… -听我说 |
[40:17] | Every time you even think about kissing a boy, | 每次当你想吻男孩的时候 |
[40:19] | I want you to picture wearing this under your halter top. | 我想你想象一下这身打扮 |
[40:22] | You are so completely unbalanced. | 你怎么这么变态 |
[40:24] | -We’re going now. -All right, wait a minute. | -我们要走了 -好 等一会 |
[40:27] | No drinking, no drugs, no kissing, | 不准喝酒 不准吸毒 不准接吻 |
[40:29] | no tattoos, no piercings, no ritual animal slaughters of any kind. | 不准文身 不准穿洞 不准残害任何动物的仪式 |
[40:34] | Oh, God, I’m giving them ideas. | 天 我这是在教她们 |
[40:36] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[40:38] | -What are you doing here? -9:30, right? | -你在这儿干什么? -9:30呀 对不对? |
[40:41] | -Oh, I’m early. -Whatever. I’m driving. | -我来早了 -不管怎样 我来开车 |
[40:46] | Who knocked up your sister? | 谁把你妹妹肚子搞大了? |
[40:51] | So then, Bianca says that I was right, | 那么 比安卡说我是对的 |
[40:53] | that she didn’t wear the Kenneth Coles with that dress | 在她穿的衣服上并没有阴茎 |
[40:56] | because she thought that it was mixing genres, right? | 所以她认为那是一个混合流派的作品 |
[41:00] | And the fact that I noticed, and this is a direct quote, listen, | 事实上 我注意到的…可以直接引用一句话 |
[41:04] | “Really meant something.” | “真的意味着什么事情” |
[41:06] | You told me that part already. | 这个你早已说过了 |
[41:09] | I’ve been thinking about her all the time. | 我一直在想她 |
[41:10] | Stop being so self-involved for one minute. How do I look? | 别这么自己折磨自己了 我看起来怎么样? |
[41:16] | You look like my Great Uncle Milton. | 你看起来象我的米尔顿大伯 |
[41:19] | -You think I should lose the tie? -Yeah. | -你认为我应该松一下领带? -是的 |
[41:21] | Maybe you’re right. I’m just so nervous. | 可能你是对的 我有点紧张 |
[41:24] | And I’m also very excited. I’m nervous, I’m excited. | 并且我也很兴奋 我紧张 我兴奋 |
[41:27] | It’s all very mixed up. I don’t know what to do! | 我不知道自己在干什么! |
[41:29] | All right, just calm down, all right? | 好的 镇静 好吗? |
[41:32] | The last party I went to was at Chuck E. Cheese. | 我去的上一个聚会是在奶酪查柯家 |
[41:35] | You want to talk about some fun. That’s a good time. | 你想听点有意思的吗 那次可真好玩 |
[42:02] | Now, remember, guys. Don’t touch anything. | 现在 听好了 伙计们 别碰任何东西 |
[42:08] | What did I tell you? | 我是怎么说的? |
[42:12] | Must be Nigel with the Brie. | 肯定是奈杰尔带来了法国布里白乳 |
[42:41] | You know, I’m…I’m thinking of getting a Tercel. | 你知道 我…我本以为遇到了Tercel |
[42:46] | Yeah, that’s a Toyota. | 结果是Toyota |
[42:49] | It has dual side air bags and a spacious back seat. | 有双气囊和一个宽大的后座 |
[43:00] | -Kiss me! -Kiss him. | -吻我! -吻他 |
[43:02] | -Okay. -Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[43:08] | Hey, thanks, man! | 谢谢 伙计! |
[43:13] | Sweet. | 甜心 |
[43:15] | Looking fresh tonight, pussycat. | 今晚看起来很鲜亮 猫咪 |
[43:18] | Wait. Was that…Did your hairline just recede? | 等一等 那是…你的发际怎么后退了? |
[43:22] | -Hey, where are you goin’? -Away. | -你要去哪里? -走开 |
[43:25] | -Your sister here? -Stay away from my sister. | -你妹妹也来了? -别沾我妹妹 |
[43:28] | Oh, I’ll stay away from your sister. | 我会远离你妹妹 |
[43:30] | But I can’t guarantee she’ll stay away from me. | 但我不能保证她会不沾我 |
[43:33] | -Fight! -Fight! | -打起来了! -打起来了! |
[43:45] | You guys, please! Take it outside! | 你们这帮家伙! 请出去打! |
[43:53] | Thank you! | 谢谢! |
[43:56] | Hey, Kat. Look who found me. | 凯特 看看谁找到我了 |
[44:01] | -Bianca, wait. -Please do not address me in public. | -比安卡 等等 -大庭广众之下别拉拉扯扯的 |
[44:04] | No, there’s something I need to tell you. | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[44:05] | I am busy enjoying my adolescence, so scamper off and do the same. | 我正忙着欢度我的青春期 放开一切 你也来吧 |
[44:10] | Bu-bye. | 再见 |
[44:14] | Want one? | 来一杯吗? |
[44:17] | -What is this? -Right on, sister! | -这是什么? -对了 姐妹! |
[44:20] | I’ve been looking all over the place for you. | 我到处在找你 |
[44:22] | I’m getting trashed, man. Isn’t that what you’re supposed to do at a party? | 我现在是垃圾 伙计 这不是你希望看到的吗 |
[44:25] | I don’t know. I say do what you want to do. | 我不知道 我的意思是做你想做的事情 |
[44:28] | Funny. You’re the only one. | 有趣 你很独特 |
[44:30] | Later. | 再见 |
[44:44] | Lord of the dance! Hi, Heather. | 我是舞蹈王子! 你好 希瑟 |
[44:47] | -Bite me. -Should’ve kept the tie. | -啃我 -早知应该戴领带 |
[44:50] | Hey. Hey, have you seen her around anywhere? | 你看到她了吗? |
[44:53] | -Relax. -Relax? I’m fine. | -放松 -放松? 我很好 |
[44:56] | Follow the love. | 跟着爱的感觉 |
[45:00] | Hi, Bianca. | 比安卡 |
[45:03] | Oh, hi, Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[45:07] | You know Chastity? | 你认识查斯提吗? |
[45:10] | Yeah. I think we have art together, right? | 是的 我们一块上艺术课 对不对? |
[45:13] | Neat. | 对 |
[45:16] | So, you… | 那么 你… |
[45:19] | You really look amazing. | 你看起来很迷人 |
[45:22] | -Thanks. -And we all know I look amazing. | -谢谢 -我们都知道我很迷人 |
[45:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:28] | Bianca, let’s go. We’re all congregating around Mr. Cuervo. | 比安卡 走吧 大家都聚到卡勒福先生那了 |
[45:32] | I’ll see you around, okay? | 呆会见 好吗? |
[45:47] | So, I’ve got the Sears catalog thing going, | 我把无聊的人支开了 |
[45:49] | and the tube sock gig, that is gonna be huge. | 现在我们去看我的电视表演 那太棒了 |
[45:55] | And I’m up for a hemorrhoid cream ad next week. | 下周我会去拍一个痔疮膏的电视广告 |
[45:58] | I know it sounds kind of bogus, but… | 我知道那些表演听起来很假 但… |
[46:00] | I get to do some acting. | 我得找些什么来练习 |
[46:11] | You see what I did there? | 你看到我的表演了吗? |
[46:14] | That was underwear. I’ll show you the bathing suit one again. | 刚才是内衣表演 我现在给你看游泳衣的 |
[46:20] | You see the difference? | 你看到区别了吗? |
[46:24] | All right, I’ll show you guys. | 好 伙计们 我来表演给你看 |
[46:57] | Is it me, or does this party all of a sudden suck? | 是我还是聚会突然变得恶心了? |
[47:06] | Really, really, | 真的非常非常 |
[47:09] | thank you! | 谢谢你! |
[47:11] | Hey. Hey, Kat, why don’t you let me have this one, huh? | 凯特 为什么不把这个给我? |
[47:13] | No! This one’s mine. | 不! 这是我的 |
[47:16] | My man! How did you get her to do it? | 伙计! 你把她怎么了? |
[47:19] | -Do what? -Act like a human. | -什么? -让她像个正常人 |
[47:24] | Yeah! All right! | 是的! 对! |
[47:26] | Go! | 继续! |
[47:32] | See this? | 看到了? |
[48:05] | -Are you okay? -I’m fine. | -你怎么样? -我很好 |
[48:10] | You’re not fine. Come on. | 你不是很好 走吧 |
[48:14] | I just need to lie down. | 我只想躺一下 |
[48:16] | You lie down and you’ll go to sleep. | 你一躺下来 你就会睡着了 |
[48:18] | -Sleep is good. -Not if you have a concussion. | -睡觉很好 -在激动的时候就不好 |
[48:21] | Come on. Here, sit down. | 来这儿 坐下来 |
[48:24] | -Sit. -Hey, hey, we need to talk. | -坐下 -我们得谈一谈 |
[48:27] | -I’m a little busy right now. -Can you give me a second? | -我现在有点忙 -能给我一点时间吗 |
[48:35] | -What? -It’s off, okay? The whole thing’s off. | -什么事? -结束了 一切都结束了 |
[48:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[48:40] | She never wanted me. She wanted Joey the whole time. | 她根本不想和我在一起 她一直都想和乔依在一起 |
[48:43] | Cameron, do you like the girl? | 卡梅伦 你喜欢那女孩? |
[48:45] | -Yeah. -And is she worth all this trouble? | -是的 -她值得你这样做吗? |
[48:49] | I thought she was, but, you know, I… | 我原来以为是的 但是 你知道 我… |
[48:50] | Well, she is or she isn’t. | 这样 她值还是不值 |
[48:52] | See, first of all, Joey is not half the man you are. | 首先 乔依连你的一半都赶不上 |
[48:55] | Secondly, don’t let anyone ever make you feel | 其次 千万不要让任何人使你感觉 |
[48:57] | like you don’t deserve what you want. | 你配不上你喜欢的 |
[49:00] | Go for it! | 继续追求! |
[49:06] | -Come on. -Why? | -走吧 -为什么? |
[49:18] | This is so patronizing. | 你还真有同情心 |
[49:19] | Leave it to you to use big words when you’re smashed. | 等你清醒了再说 |
[49:22] | -I don’t think so. -Kat. | -我会的 -凯特 |
[49:27] | -Why are you doing this? -I told you. You may have a concussion. | -你为什么这样做? -我说了 你会太激动的 |
[49:30] | You don’t care if I never wake up. | 你才不在意我是否能醒过来 |
[49:31] | -Sure I do. -Why? | -我很在意 -为什么? |
[49:34] | Because then I’d have to start taking out girls who actually like me. | 因为这样我就得再从头去寻找一个喜欢我的女孩 |
[49:37] | -Like you could find one. -Oh, see? That, there. | -看起来 你能找到一个 -是吗 |
[49:39] | Who needs affection when I have blind hatred? | 但有无尽恨意的时候 谁会需要爱情呢? |
[49:41] | -I just…Let me sit down for a while. -All right. There. | -我只是…让我坐一会 -好 就坐那 |
[50:00] | -So, why’d you let him get to you? -Who? | -为什么他会对你有这么大的影响? -谁? |
[50:02] | -Joey. -I hate him. | -乔依 -我恨他 |
[50:07] | Well, you’ve chosen the perfect revenge, mainlining tequila. | 所以 你找到了一个最好的报复办法猛喝酒呀 |
[50:12] | -Well, you know what they say. -Nope. What do they say? | -你知道他们所说的了 -不 他们说什么了 |
[50:16] | No, no, no, no. Kat, come on, wake up! Look at me! | 不 凯特 醒醒! 看着我! |
[50:20] | Listen to me, Kat! Open your eyes! | 听着 凯特! 睁开眼睛! |
[50:31] | Your eyes have a little green in them. | 你的眼睛有点儿绿色 |
[50:51] | I don’t know if we should go. | 我不知道我们是否该走 |
[50:52] | Hey, a bunch of us are going to Jarrett’s. Ready? | 我们大家要去杰瑞特哪里 准备好了吗 |
[50:55] | I have to be home in 20 minutes. | 我必须早点回家 |
[50:58] | Well, you know I don’t have to be home till 2:00, so… | 你知道的 我不到2:00点是不回家的 所以… |
[51:02] | -One more chance. -Man, I can’t. | -就这一次 -伙计 不行 |
[51:05] | -Damn. -That’s a shame. | -他妈的 -那真可耻 |
[51:09] | -You wanna go? -Sure. | -你想去? -当然 |
[51:11] | -Chastity! -Hey, you passed. | -查斯提! -你就算啦 |
[51:14] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[51:20] | -Hey. Have fun tonight? -Tons. | -今晚玩的愉快吗? -太愉快了 |
[51:23] | Hey, Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[51:27] | Do you think you could give me a ride home? | 你愿意送我回家吗? |
[51:33] | I should do this. | 我应该这样做 |
[51:35] | -Do what? -This! | -做什么? -这个! |
[51:38] | -Start a band? -No, install car stereos. | -组建个乐队? -不是 装个立体声的收音机 |
[51:41] | Yeah, start a band. My father would love that. | 组建个乐队 我爸爸会高兴死了 |
[51:58] | You don’t strike me as the type that would ask your father for permission. | 你不是那种会逼我去向你爸爸征求同意的人吧 |
[52:02] | -Oh, so now you think you know me? -I’m getting there. | -你现在以为你了解我了? -差不多 |
[52:06] | The only thing people know about me is that I’m scary. | 人们认为我只会引起混乱 |
[52:10] | Yeah, well, I’m no picnic myself. | 是的 我也不是什么好鸟 |
[52:21] | So what’s up with your dad? Is he…Is he a pain in the ass? | 你爸爸是怎么样待你的 他对你不好吗 |
[52:25] | No, he just wants me to be somebody that I’m not. | 不 他只不过想让我成为某种人 而我不是 |
[52:28] | -Who? -Bianca. | -哪种人? -比安卡 |
[52:29] | Oh, Bianca. | 比安卡 |
[52:35] | No offense or anything…I mean I know everyone “digs” your sister, | 恕我冒昧…我知道所有人都想把你妹妹拖上床 |
[52:38] | but she’s without. | 但是 她还一直在床下 |
[52:48] | You know, | 你知道 |
[52:51] | you’re not as vile as I thought you were. | 你并不像我想象的那样无耻 |
[53:05] | Maybe we should do this another time. | 或许我们下次再做这个 |
[53:52] | You never wanted to go sailing with me, did you? | 你从没想过要和我出海 对不对? |
[53:56] | Yes, I did. | 我想过 |
[53:59] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[54:02] | Okay, no, not actually… | 好的 没有 事实上… |
[54:05] | Well, then that’s all you had to say. | 这就是你想说的 |
[54:10] | Have you always been this selfish? | 你一直这么自私吗? |
[54:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:21] | You know, just ’cause you’re beautiful, | 你知道 并不能因为你的美丽 |
[54:22] | that doesn’t mean that you can treat people like they don’t matter. | 可以让你不顾别人的感受 |
[54:27] | I mean, I really liked you, okay. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[54:30] | I defended you when people called you conceited, | 别人说你自负 我总是为你辨护 |
[54:33] | I helped you when you asked me to, | 当你要我帮你 我就帮你 |
[54:35] | I learned French for you and then you just blow me off so you could… | 我为你学法语 然后你就一脚踢开我 这样你就可以… |
[55:09] | And I’m back in the game! | 我又回到游戏中了! |
[55:15] | Kat, me lady. You szay to the rhythm of me heart. | 凯特 宝贝 你摇摆的节奏让我心都跳出来了 |
[55:19] | Dance for me, cozgirl. | 再为我跳一个 牛仔女孩 |
[55:21] | Kat, babe, what do we oze you for the table dance? | 凯特 宝贝 我们该怎么补偿你的桌上之舞? |
[55:26] | All right, not that I give a damn, but how was everybody’s weekend? | 好了 我并不关心 大家这个周末过得怎么样 |
[55:28] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe we should ask Kat. | 我不知道 也许可以问问凯特 |
[55:32] | Unless she kicked the crap out of your dumb butt, | 除非她踢掉你裤子里的废物 |
[55:34] | I don’t wanna hear about it. | 我可不想听到这个 |
[55:36] | Okay, let’s open up our books to page 73, Sonnet 141. | 好 让我们翻开课本到73页 |
[55:41] | And listen up. | 听我读 |
[55:42] | “In faith, I do not love thee with mine eyes | 我不真的凭我的眼睛来爱你 |
[55:44] | “For they in thee a thousand errors note | 在你的身上我看见了到千处错误 |
[55:46] | “But ’tis my heart that loves what they despise | 但我的心却爱著被眼睛所轻视的 |
[55:49] | “Who, in despite of view, is pleas’d to dote” | 溺爱著 不理睬面前的景象 |
[55:53] | Now, I know Shakespeare’s a dead white guy, | 我知道莎士比亚是个死去的白种人 |
[55:56] | but he knozs his shit, so we can overlook that. | 但是他知道自己在放什么屁 |
[55:59] | I want you all to write your own version of this sonnet. | 现在 我要你们写一个自己版本的14行诗 |
[56:04] | Yes, Miss I-Have-An-Opinion- About-Everything? | 好的 “我对任何事情都有看法”小姐? |
[56:07] | Do you want this in iambic pentameter? | 也要这么压韵吗? |
[56:11] | You’re not gonna fight me on this? | 你想和我打一架? |
[56:13] | No, I think it’s a really good assignment. | 不 我认为这是一个好作业 |
[56:16] | You’re just messin’ with me, aren’t you? | 你跟我抬杠 是吗? |
[56:18] | No, I’m really looking forward to writing it. | 不 我很想做这样的诗 |
[56:21] | Get out of my class. | 滚出我的教室 |
[56:22] | -What? -Out. Get out! | -什么? -出去 滚出去! |
[56:31] | -Thanks, Mr. Morgan. -Shut up. | -谢谢 摩根先生 -闭嘴 |
[56:57] | Hey. Cool picture. | 好酷的图片 |
[57:01] | What’s that collar for? Is that to keep him from licking his stitches? | 那个衣领留干什么的 防止他舔自己的衣服 |
[57:08] | Kidding. No, because I know you’re a fan of Shakespeare. | 开玩笑啦 因为我知道你是莎士比亚的崇拜者 |
[57:12] | More than a fan. We’re involved. | 远不止是个崇拜者 我们是亲戚 |
[57:16] | Okay. | 那好 |
[57:19] | “Who could refrain That had a heart to love | 他会重复来重复去要有一颗爱心 |
[57:23] | -“and in that heart…” -“Courage to make love known.” | -“在那心中…” -“有勇气让爱情表白” |
[57:27] | -That’s Macbeth, right? -Right. | -那是麦克白? -对 |
[57:32] | So, listen, I…I have this friend, | 听着 我…我有一个朋友 |
[57:36] | and he likes your friend… | 他喜欢你的朋友… |
[57:45] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做什么了? |
[57:47] | I didn’t do anything. She would’ve been too drunk to remember. | 我没做什么 她喝得太醉了 以致忘记了 |
[57:50] | But the plan was working. | 但计划起作用了 |
[57:51] | What do you care? I thought you wanted out. | 你关心什么? 我以为你要退出 |
[57:55] | Yeah, well, I did, but | 是的 曾经 但是 |
[57:57] | that was until she kissed me. | 直到她吻了我 |
[58:01] | -Where? -In the car. | -在哪里? -在车子里 |
[58:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[58:07] | -Dweeb! Putz! -I’m sorry. | -白痴 -对不起 |
[58:09] | All right, I talked to her. | 好的 我和她谈过了 |
[58:11] | -I got the scoop. -What’d she say? | -我得到了独家新闻 -她说什么? |
[58:12] | “Hates him with the fire of a thousand suns.” | “万丈怒火” |
[58:15] | That’s a direct quote. | 这是一句引用 |
[58:17] | Thanks, Michael. That’s very comforting of you. | 谢谢 迈克尔 太令人宽慰了 |
[58:21] | We don’t know. She could need a day to cool off. | 我们不清楚 她需要一天去冷静 |
[58:31] | Maybe two. | 也可能是两天 |
[58:44] | Can you imagine who would go to that antiquated mating ritual? | 你能想象谁会参加这种古老的交配仪式? |
[58:48] | I would, but I don’t have a date. | 我会的 但是我没有伴 |
[58:51] | Do you really want to get all dressed up, | 你真想脱光衣服 |
[58:52] | so some Drakkar Noir-wearing dexter with a boner can feel you up | 让那些黑衣人去摸你 |
[58:55] | while you’re forced to listen to a band that by definition blozs? | 而你还得去听那些像鬼吹气似的音乐 |
[58:59] | All right, all right, we won’t go. | 好啦 好啦 我们不去了 |
[59:01] | It’s not like I’ve got a dress anyway. | 反正我也没礼服 |
[59:04] | You’re looking at this from entirely the wrong perspective. | 你完全是从错误的角度来看这件事 |
[59:06] | We’re making a statement. | 我们现在作个总结 |
[59:08] | Oh, goody. Something new and different for us. | 好呀 如果我们遇到一些奇怪的事情 |
[59:29] | -Hey there, Cupid. -Hi, Joey. | -好啊 小可爱 -乔依 |
[59:33] | You’re concentrating awfully hard considering it’s gym class. | 体育课上这么认真啊 |
[59:37] | -Can I help you? -I want to talk to you about prom. | -有什么事情吗 -我想和你谈谈有关舞会的事 |
[59:46] | Look, you know the deal. I can’t go if Kat doesn’t go. | 你知道规则 如果凯特不去 我也不能去 |
[59:49] | Your sister is going. | 你姐姐要去了 |
[59:52] | -Since when? -Let’s just say I’m taking care of it. | -什么时候? -我会搞定的 |
[1:00:01] | This should take care of the flozers, the limo, the tux, everything. | 这应该能搞定鲜花 轿车 晚礼服及所有一切 |
[1:00:04] | Just make sure she gets to the prom. | 一定要保证她会去舞会 |
[1:00:07] | Do you know what? I’m sick of playing your little game. | 你知道吗? 我现在讨厌玩你们的游戏了 |
[1:00:11] | Okay, wait, wait, wait. | 好 等一下 等一下 |
[1:00:13] | You sick of, let’s say, 300? | 300块怎么样? |
[1:01:39] | Excuse me. Have you seen The Feminine Mystique? | 对不起 你看过素女经吗? |
[1:01:41] | I’ve lost my copy. | 我的那本丢了 |
[1:01:42] | -What are you doing here? -I heard there was a poetry reading. | -你在这干嘛 -我听说这有一本诗集 |
[1:01:45] | -You’re so… -Charming. | -你真是… -迷人 |
[1:01:48] | Wholesome. | 有安全感 |
[1:01:50] | Unwelcome. | 讨厌的 |
[1:01:54] | You’re not as mean as you think you are, you know that? | 你并不是自己想象的那样 你知道吗? |
[1:01:56] | And you’re not as badass as you think you are. | 你也不是自己想象的坏蛋 |
[1:01:59] | Someone still has her panties in a twist. | 有些人还让她的内裤缠在一块 |
[1:02:01] | Don’t for one minute think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties. | 千万别以为你会影响我的内裤 |
[1:02:05] | Then what did I have an effect on? | 那么 我对什么有影响呢? |
[1:02:06] | Other than my upchuck reflex, nothing. | 除了让我呕吐 |
[1:02:22] | You’re right, she’s still pissed. | 你是对的 她还在生气 |
[1:02:24] | “Sweet love, renew thy force” | “宝贝 发挥你潜能” |
[1:02:26] | Hey! Don’t say shit like that to me. People can hear you. | 别对我说那种屁话 别人会听到的 |
[1:02:30] | Look, you embarrassed the girl. | 你让那女孩尴尬了 |
[1:02:32] | Sacrifice yourself on the altar of dignity and even the score. | 牺牲你的尊严和名声吧 |
[1:02:39] | Listen, don’t say shit like that to him. | 听着 别对他说那屁话 |
[1:02:42] | People can hear you. | 别人会听到的 |
[1:05:20] | You look pretty nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 |
[1:05:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:05:25] | You’re sweating like a pig. | 你像头大汗淋漓的猪 |
[1:05:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:05:29] | Your eyes are all bloodshot. | 你的双眼 满布红丝 |
[1:05:33] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:05:34] | You’ve got pot, don’t you? | 你吸了大麻 对不对? |
[1:05:43] | I’m confiscating this. | 这个我没收了 |
[1:05:55] | This, too. | 还有这个 |
[1:06:01] | Mr. Chapin, can I talk to you for a second? | 查品先生 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[1:06:04] | What can I do for you, Stratford? | 有什么事吗 斯特拉特福德? |
[1:06:05] | I have some ideas on how we can improve the girls’ soccer team. | 我有个主意 可以提高女子足球队的水平 |
[1:06:08] | Great! Let’s talk about it later. | 太好了! 我们呆会再谈 |
[1:06:13] | The window. | 窗户 |
[1:06:20] | As you know, we have a really big game with Hillcrest High… | 你知道 我们在山顶上有个大型游戏… |
[1:06:23] | Your bicep is huge! | 你的二头肌真大! |
[1:06:25] | Oh, my God. The other one’s even bigger. | 天 另一个更大 |
[1:06:28] | You don’t take steroids, do you, because I’ve heard steroids | 你肯定没有服用类固醇对不对 因为我听说类固醇 |
[1:06:30] | can severely disintegrate your package? | 可大大改变你的体形? |
[1:06:34] | Not that I’m thinking about your package. | 你的体形并不像我想的那样 |
[1:06:36] | -That’s not the point. -Let’s hope not. | -那不是重点 -我希望不是 |
[1:06:39] | The point is they kick our butts every year. | 重点是她们每年都让我们吃败仗 |
[1:06:42] | I was thinking, I devised a plan that will enable us to finally defeat them. | 我一直在考虑 现在我有个计划可以让我们打败她们 |
[1:06:47] | Which is? | 什么计划? |
[1:06:48] | -That thing that you taught us. -What thing? | -就是你教我们的 -什么? |
[1:06:52] | -Misdirection. -I taught you that? | -声东击西 -我教你们这个了? |
[1:06:54] | Yeah, you or Siegfried or Roy? Anyway, that’s not important. | 是的 你或西格弗里德或罗伊 无论如何是谁并不重要 |
[1:06:59] | The…Think about it. | 考虑一下这个方案 |
[1:07:00] | They’re looking left and we’re running right. | 当她们看住左边时 我们打右边路 |
[1:07:03] | Bang, we score. We win. | 我们进了 我们赢了 |
[1:07:06] | Okay, but how do we get ’em to look left? | 好的 但是我们如何让他们只看左边? |
[1:07:10] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[1:07:19] | Okay. Well, | 好啦 |
[1:07:22] | now that you’ve seen “the plan,” | 你看过我的”计划”了 |
[1:07:25] | I’m gonna go and show “the plan” to someone else. | 我该走了 给其他人讲解我的”计划”去了 |
[1:07:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:43] | I can’t thank you enough for helping me sneak out of detention. | 真没想到 你这么有办法帮我逃学 |
[1:07:46] | -Very cool. -No problem. | -太棒了 -没问题 |
[1:07:48] | I thought for sure I was busted when I was climbing out that window, I tell ya. | 当我正在爬窗户的时候 我差点以为我要失败了 |
[1:07:51] | So, how did you keep him distracted? | 那么 你是怎么让他分散注意力的? |
[1:07:53] | I dazzled him with my wits. | 我的智慧让他头晕 |
[1:08:00] | -So, what’s your excuse? -For? | -那么你的借口是什么? -什么借口? |
[1:08:03] | For acting the way we do? | 逃学呀? |
[1:08:06] | I don’t like to do what people expect. | 我不想做别人期望我做的事情 |
[1:08:08] | Why should I live up to other people’s expectations instead of my own? | 为什么我要在别人的意愿下生活? |
[1:08:11] | So, you disappoint ’em from the start and then you’re covered, right? | 你从一开始就让他失望了 你一直生活在阴影里 |
[1:08:16] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[1:08:19] | -Then you screzed up. -How? | -后来你又振作了 -什么? |
[1:08:23] | You never disappointed me. | 你从未让我失望 |
[1:08:34] | Are you up for it? | 要去玩吗? |
[1:08:37] | Up for what? | 玩什么? |
[1:10:18] | No, none of that stuff is true. | 不 所有的那一切都不是真的 |
[1:10:20] | -State trooper. -Fallacy. Dead guy in the parking lot? | -州警察 -荒谬 那个停车场的尸体? |
[1:10:24] | Rumor. The duck? | 谣传 鸭子呢 |
[1:10:26] | Hearsay. Bobby Ridgezay’s balls? | 道听途说 波比的睾丸? |
[1:10:28] | Fact. But he deserved it. He tried to grope me in the lunch line. | 事实 他活该 午餐排队时他想摸我 |
[1:10:31] | -Fair enough. -The accent? | -很公平 -你的澳大利亚口音? |
[1:10:33] | It’s real. I lived in Australia until I was 10. | 那是真的 我在澳大利亚一直住到10岁 |
[1:10:37] | -With the Pygmies? -Close. | -和小矮人? -差不多 |
[1:10:40] | With my mom. | 和我妈妈 |
[1:10:43] | Where were you last year? I know the porn career is a lie. | 你去年在那里 我知道你的色情职业是个谎言 |
[1:10:46] | Do you? | 你知道? |
[1:10:56] | -Tell me something true. -Something true. | -告诉我一些真实的事情 -真实的事情? |
[1:11:02] | I hate peas. | 我不喜欢豌豆 |
[1:11:04] | No. Something real. Something no one else knozs. | 不 真实的事情 一些没任何人知道的事情 |
[1:11:08] | Okay. You’re szeet, | 好 你很迷人 |
[1:11:13] | and sexy, | 性感 |
[1:11:16] | and completely hot for me. | 对我很热情 |
[1:11:20] | You are amazingly self-assured. Has anyone ever told you that? | 你的自信很迷人 难道没有人告诉你吗? |
[1:11:23] | I tell myself that every day, actually. | 事实上 我每天都告诉自己 |
[1:11:28] | -Go to the prom with me. -Is that a request or a command? | -我们一块去参加舞会吧 -是请求还是命令? |
[1:11:32] | Come on. Go with me. | 拜托 和我去 |
[1:11:35] | -No. -No? Why not? | -不 -不? 为什么不去? |
[1:11:39] | Because I don’t want to. Because it’s a stupid tradition. | 因为我不想去 因为那是个愚蠢的传统 |
[1:11:41] | Come on. People won’t expect you to go. | 算了吧 人们又没有盼望你去 |
[1:11:44] | Why are you pushing this? | 为什么你这么热心? |
[1:11:49] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么用意? |
[1:11:54] | So now I need to have a motive to want to be with you? | 和你在一起还需要理由吗? |
[1:11:58] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[1:12:01] | You need therapy, you know that? | 你需要治疗 你知道吗? |
[1:12:03] | Has anyone ever told you that? | 没有人告诉你这个吗? |
[1:12:06] | -Anszer the question, Patrick. -Nothing! | -回答问题 帕特里克 -没有什么 |
[1:12:08] | There is nothing in it for me, | 我没什么用意 |
[1:12:09] | just the pleasure of your company. Okay? | 只是因为和你在一起很快乐 好了吧? |
[1:12:37] | Wait. Wait a minute. That…That’s not on this page. | 等一下 那不在这页上 |
[1:13:19] | Seven! | 七 |
[1:13:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:29] | -Daddy? -Hi, honey. | -爸爸? -亲爱的 |
[1:13:32] | I’d like to discuss tomorrow night with you. As you know, it’s the prom… | 我想和你讨论关于明晚的舞会… |
[1:13:42] | The prom? Kat has a date? | 舞会? 凯特也去吗? |
[1:13:46] | Well, no. | 不 |
[1:13:49] | Don’t think you’re fooling me. | 别以为你可以骗我 |
[1:13:50] | I know who you wanna bend the rules for. | 我知道是谁让你无视我的规矩 |
[1:13:51] | It’s that hot-rod Joey. | 是破车乔依 |
[1:13:53] | What’s a hot rod? | 什么破车? |
[1:13:56] | It’s a…If your sister’s not going, you’re not going. End of story. | 那是…如果你姐姐不出去 你就不能出去 就这样 |
[1:14:01] | Okay, let’s review. | 好的 让我们复习一下 |
[1:14:03] | Kat, not interested, me, dying to go. | 凯特 没兴趣 而我死也要去 |
[1:14:06] | Do you know what happens at proms? | 你知道舞会上会发生什么? |
[1:14:08] | Yes, Daddy. We’ll dance, we’ll kiss, we’ll come home. | 是的 爸爸 跳舞 接吻 然后回家 |
[1:14:11] | It’s not quite the crisis situation you imagine. | 并不像你想象的那么危险 |
[1:14:14] | Kissing, huh? That’s what you think happens? | 接吻? 然后会发生什么 你想过吗? |
[1:14:16] | Got nezs for you. | 告诉你个新鲜的 |
[1:14:17] | Kissing isn’t what keeps me up to my elbozs in placenta all day long. | 接吻并不是让我整体担心的事情 |
[1:14:22] | Can we for two seconds ignore the fact that you’re severely unhinged, | 让我们暂时忽略你的精神错乱 |
[1:14:25] | and discuss my need for a night of teenage normalcy? | 来讨论我这个青春少女对舞会的正常需要 |
[1:14:28] | What’s normal? Those damn Dazson’s River kids, | 什么是正常的? 那些可恶的道森河臭小子 |
[1:14:31] | sleeping in each other’s beds and whatnot? | 相互乱睡 还有什么是正常的? |
[1:14:34] | -Daddy, that is so not… -Got nezs for ya. | -爸爸 并不是那样的… -告诉你个新鲜的 |
[1:14:36] | I’m down. I’ve got the 4-1-1 . | 我体力大不如前了 我才到411 |
[1:14:38] | And you are not going out and getting jiggy with some boy. | 但你不可能出去和那些臭小子鬼混 |
[1:14:41] | I don’t care how dope his ride is. | 我才不会在意他的车子对你有多少迷惑力 |
[1:14:48] | My mama didn’t raise no fool. | 我妈妈才不会养了个白痴 |
[1:14:52] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢 比尔 |
[1:14:55] | Ridiculous amounts of love across this nation worldwide. | 大量的爱从这个国家走向世界 |
[1:14:59] | Believe it. | 相信我 |
[1:15:01] | This is the true story. | 这是个真实的故事 |
[1:15:05] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[1:15:08] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:15:16] | Listen, I know… | 听着 我知道… |
[1:15:21] | I know you hate having to sit at home because I’m not Suzy High School. | 我知道你痛恨因为我而被迫坐在家中 |
[1:15:24] | -Like you care. -I do care. | -你在意吗 -我在意 |
[1:15:27] | But I’m a firm believer in doing something for your own reasons, | 但是我坚信做自己想做的事情 |
[1:15:30] | and not someone else’s. | 而不是为了别人的要求 |
[1:15:33] | Well, I wish I had that luxury. | 我希望我有你那想法 |
[1:15:35] | You know, I’m the only sophomore that got asked to go to the prom, | 你知道 我是唯一被邀请去舞会的二年纪学生 |
[1:15:38] | and I can’t go because you don’t feel like it. | 而我不能去是因为你不喜欢 |
[1:15:45] | Joey never told you that we went out, did he? | 乔依 从没有告诉你 我们约会过 对不对? |
[1:15:48] | -Yeah, okay. -In ninth, for a month. | -是的 -在9年级 只有一个月 |
[1:15:58] | -Why? -Because he was, like, such a babe. | -为什么? -因为他过去像个小孩 |
[1:16:03] | -But you hate Joey. -Now I do. | -但是你恨乔依 -现在是的 |
[1:16:06] | So, what happened? | 那么 发生了什么事情? |
[1:16:15] | Please tell me you’re joking. | 告诉我为什么笑 |
[1:16:17] | Just once, right after Mom left. | 只有一次 妈妈刚离开不久 |
[1:16:22] | Everyone was doing it, so… | 所有人都在干 所以… |
[1:16:24] | I did it. | 我也干了 |
[1:16:27] | Afterwards I told him I didn’t want to anymore because I wasn’t ready, | 事后我告诉他 我再也不想这样因为我还没准备好 |
[1:16:30] | and he got pissed and he dumped me. | 然后他生气了 甩了我 |
[1:16:34] | After that I szore I’d never do anything | 从那以后我发誓再也不作 |
[1:16:36] | just because everyone else was doing it. | 别人正在做的事情 |
[1:16:38] | And I haven’t since, | 从那以后我就没有 |
[1:16:40] | with the exception of Bogey’s party | 除了宝鸡的聚会 |
[1:16:42] | and my stunning digestive pyrotechnics. | 那天我的所作所为 |
[1:16:47] | How is it possible that I did not know about this? | 怎么我会一点都不知道? |
[1:16:50] | I warned him that if he told anyone, | 我警告过他 如果他泄漏风声 |
[1:16:52] | the cheerleading squad would find out how tiny his dick is. | 全世界就会知道他的鸡巴有多么小 |
[1:16:58] | Okay, so why didn’t you tell me? | 那么 你为什么没有告诉我? |
[1:17:03] | I wanted to let you make up your mind about him. | 我想让你自己建立有关他的观点 |
[1:17:07] | Then why did you help Daddy hold me hostage? | 那么 你为什么帮爸爸把我软禁在家? |
[1:17:11] | It’s not like I’m stupid enough to repeat your mistakes. | 好像我不会蠢到重复你的错误 |
[1:17:14] | I guess I thought I was protecting you. | 我想我以为我在保护你 |
[1:17:16] | By not letting me experience anything for myself? | 不让我自己来实践来获得自己的经验? |
[1:17:19] | Not all experiences are good, Bianca. | 并非所有的经验都是好的 比安卡 |
[1:17:22] | You can’t always trust the people you want to. | 你不能一直信任你想信任的人 |
[1:17:24] | Well, I guess I’ll never know, will I? | 我应该装作不知道这件事 对不对? |
[1:18:12] | Ladies with thinning hair or bald spots, | 少发和秃顶的女士 |
[1:18:14] | G.L.H. solves the problem instantly. G.L.H. is not a paint or a cover-up. | GLH可以立即解决问题 GLH不是染料或发套 |
[1:18:19] | lt’s an amazing powder that clings to the tiniest hairs on your head. | 它是一种可以沾在你的细发上的神奇颗粒 |
[1:18:23] | lt actually builds on itself, | 事实上 它们是通过自己 |
[1:18:25] | leaving you with great, great-looking hair. | 给你留下美丽的头发 |
[1:18:27] | And the G.L.H. hair system is not expensive. | 并且 GLH生发系统并不昂贵 |
[1:18:29] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[1:18:30] | Order your G.L.H. hair package now. | 现在就可以预定GLH |
[1:18:33] | Bye, Dad. I’m going to the prom. | 再见 爸爸 我要去参加舞会了 |
[1:18:36] | Funny, szeetie. | 真好笑 宝贝 |
[1:18:38] | lt instantly covers your bald spot leaving you with great looking hair. | 它会立即掩盖秃顶 给你一头美丽的头发 |
[1:18:45] | -What’s that? -A prom dress. | -那是什么? -舞会礼服 |
[1:18:48] | I seem to be hearing that word a lot lately. | 我怎么这么晚才听你说 |
[1:18:55] | -Hi. -Wow. I… | -嗨 -我… |
[1:19:05] | -Bye, Daddy. -Stop. | -再见 爸爸 -站住 |
[1:19:06] | Turn. Explain. | 转过身 给个解释 |
[1:19:11] | Okay. Remember how you said I could date if Kat dated? | 好的 还记得你说的如果凯特去 我就可以去吗 |
[1:19:14] | Well, she found this guy who’s actually kind of perfect for her | 她发现这个小伙 |
[1:19:16] | which is perfect for me, | 对我很好 |
[1:19:18] | because Cameron asked me to go to the prom and I really, really wanna go, | 因为 卡梅伦邀请我去舞会 而且我也很想去 |
[1:19:21] | and since Kat went, I guess I’m allozed to, based on the aforementioned rule, | 既然凯特出去了 我想根据规则我也可以出去 |
[1:19:24] | and its previous stipulations, of course. | 当然 这是以前的约定 |
[1:19:27] | -Nice to meet you. -Let’s go. | -见到你很高兴 -我们走 |
[1:19:33] | I know every cop in town, bucko! | 我认识镇上的每一个警察 小子! |
[1:19:38] | This is not good. | 这不太妙 |
[1:20:24] | You, too. | 你也很棒 |
[1:20:29] | Where’d you get a tux at the last minute? | 你从哪里找来的的礼服? |
[1:20:30] | Oh, just something I had, you know, lying around. | 这本来就是我的 你知道 随便放那儿的 |
[1:20:34] | Where’d you get the dress? | 你从哪里找来的礼服? |
[1:20:35] | Oh, just something I had, you know, lying around. | 这本来就是我的 你知道 随便放那儿的 |
[1:20:42] | Listen, I’m really sorry that I questioned your motives. | 听着 我真的对不起 我不该追问你的动机 |
[1:20:46] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:20:49] | You’re forgiven. | 你被原谅了 |
[1:20:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:56] | -Ready for the prom? -Yes, ma’am. | -准备好了吗? -是的 女士 |
[1:21:12] | Hi, Mr. Stratford. I’m Joey. I’m here to pick up Bianca. | 特拉特福德先生 我是乔依 我来找比安卡 |
[1:21:37] | -Have you seen him? -Who? | -你看到他了吗? -谁? |
[1:21:39] | William. He asked me to meet him here. | 威廉 他约我在这儿见面 |
[1:21:42] | Oh, Mandella, please tell me you haven’t | 曼德拉 请告诉我 |
[1:21:44] | progressed to full-on hallucinations. | 你不是在幻想 |
[1:22:09] | -Milady. -Good sir. | -夫人 -晚上好 先生 |
[1:22:36] | Oh, my God, it’s… | 天 那是… |
[1:22:40] | I called in a favor! | 我叫人家帮个忙 |
[1:23:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[1:23:41] | I know you didn’t think you were the only sophomore at the prom. | 你应该知道你并不是舞会上唯一的大二学生 |
[1:23:43] | Joey just picked me up. | 乔依带我来的 |
[1:23:45] | Oh, well, congratulations. He’s all yours. | 很好 祝贺你 他是你的了 |
[1:23:48] | Very generous, princess. | 真大方 我的公主 |
[1:23:50] | And just so you know, Joey only liked you for one reason. | 我还想你知道 乔依找你的唯一原因 |
[1:23:53] | He even had a bet going with his friends. | 是他和朋友打了个赌 |
[1:23:55] | He was gonna nail you tonight. | 他今晚会盯牢你的 |
[1:24:02] | -Milwaukee. -What? | -密尔沃基 -什么? |
[1:24:05] | That’s where I was last year. I wasn’t in jail. | 我去年去那了 我不是在监狱里 |
[1:24:08] | I don’t know Marilyn Manson | 我不认识什么玛里琳·曼森 |
[1:24:09] | and I didn’t sleep with a Spice Girl, I don’t think. | 我也没有和什么辣妹睡过觉 |
[1:24:13] | You see, my grandpa, he was ill so I spent most of the year on his couch | 你看我的祖父病了 去年我照顾他去了 |
[1:24:17] | watching Wheel ofFortune and making SpaghettiOs. | 同时看一会轮盘赌 还学会做意大利式细面条 |
[1:24:21] | End of story. | 这就是我的故事 结束了 |
[1:24:23] | No way. | 不行 |
[1:24:27] | Hey. What’s Bianca doing here with that cheese dick? | 比安卡和那个混蛋在一起干什么? |
[1:24:31] | I didn’t pay you to take out Kat so some little punk could snake me with Bianca. | 我花钱让你约凯特 并不是让一些小混混拐走比安卡的 |
[1:24:40] | Nothing in it for you, huh? | 这件事你别无用意? |
[1:24:53] | The shit hath hitteth | 那个混蛋 |
[1:24:55] | the faneth. | 醒悟过来了 |
[1:25:01] | Joey, pal, compadre? | 乔依 伙计 朋友? |
[1:25:08] | You messed with the wrong guy, and now you’re gonna pay. | 你不该和他混在一块 现在你要付出代价 |
[1:25:11] | You and that little bitch. | 你和那个小婊子 |
[1:25:14] | All right, that’s enough, okay! You crossed the line. | 好 够了 你太过分了 |
[1:25:20] | Oh, come on! Get up, you little punk! | 起来 你这个小混混 |
[1:25:27] | Shit, Bianca! I’m shooting a nose spray ad tomorrow! | 他妈的 比安卡! 我明天要拍个喷鼻液的广告! |
[1:25:31] | That’s for making my date bleed! That’s for my sister! | 这个是为了你搅乱我的约会 这个是为了我姐 |
[1:25:35] | And that’s for me. | 这个是为了我自己 |
[1:25:44] | Are you okay? | 你怎么样? |
[1:25:47] | Never been better. | 从来没有这么好过 |
[1:25:58] | Would you give me a chance… | 能给我一个机会吗… |
[1:25:59] | You were paid to take me out by the one person I truly hate. | 你是那个我痛恨的人花钱来约我的 |
[1:26:02] | I knew this was a set-up! | 我知道这是设计好的! |
[1:26:04] | Kat, it wasn’t like that, okay. | 凯特 不是那样的 |
[1:26:07] | What was it like, a down payment now and a bonus for sleeping with me? | 那是怎样 先付定金 和我睡了之后再分红 |
[1:26:09] | No, I didn’t care about the money! I cared… | 不 我不是在乎钱 我只在乎… |
[1:26:13] | I cared about you. | 我只在乎你 |
[1:26:17] | You are so not who I thought you were. | 你和我想象的那个人差得太远 |
[1:27:02] | You want? | 来一点吗? |
[1:27:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:27:07] | So, you sure you don’t want to go sailing with us? It’ll be fun. | 那么 你不和我们一起去出海了吗 很有意思的 |
[1:27:11] | No, I’m fine. | 不去了 我现在很好 |
[1:27:14] | Look, I don’t know if I ever thanked you for going last night, | 我不知道有没有谢过你 谢谢那晚你去舞会 |
[1:27:20] | but it really meant a lot to me. | 那晚对我来说很重要 |
[1:27:24] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[1:27:30] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:27:34] | -See you later. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:27:37] | -Is…Is she okay? -I hope so. | -她没…没事吧? -我希望没事 |
[1:27:47] | Where’s your sister going? | 你妹妹到哪里去了? |
[1:27:49] | She’s meeting some bikers, big ones, full of sperm. | 她和一个摩托车手约会去了 大家伙充满了精子 |
[1:27:55] | Funny. | 有趣 |
[1:27:58] | So, tell me about this dance. Was it hoppin’? | 那么 告诉我那舞会怎么样 场面很乱吗 |
[1:28:02] | Parts of it. | 有时是这样 |
[1:28:03] | Which parts? | 什么时候? |
[1:28:05] | The part where Bianca beat the hell out of some guy. | 当比安卡痛揍某个混蛋的时候 |
[1:28:09] | Bianca did what? | 比安卡干什么了? |
[1:28:10] | What’s the matter, upset that I rubbed off on her? | 什么问题 因为我帮她你生气了? |
[1:28:14] | No, impressed. | 没有 只不过她给我留下了深刻的印象 |
[1:28:20] | Fathers don’t like to admit it when their daughters | 当儿女们能独立的时候 |
[1:28:22] | are capable of running their own lives. | 做父亲的总是不能接受它的 |
[1:28:24] | It means we’ve become spectators. | 这意味着我们变成了旁观者 |
[1:28:30] | Bianca still lets me play a few innings.You’ve had me on the bench for years. | 比安卡还能让我参予一下游戏 而你却很长时间让我做冷板凳了 |
[1:28:37] | And when you go to Sarah Lawrence, I won’t even be able to watch the game. | 特别是当你去莎拉·劳伦斯后 我连旁观者也不是了 |
[1:28:43] | When I go? | 当我走的时候? |
[1:28:45] | Oh, boy. Don’t tell me you changed your mind. | 宝贝 别说你改变主意了 |
[1:28:49] | I already sent ’em a check. | 我已经给他们寄去支票了 |
[1:29:09] | All right, I assume everyone has found time to complete their poem, | 好了 我想大家都应该完成自己的诗了 |
[1:29:12] | except for Mr. Donner, | 除了唐纳先生 |
[1:29:15] | who has an excuse. | 他有特殊情况 |
[1:29:18] | Shaft, lose the glasses. | 老大 摘下眼镜 |
[1:29:24] | All right, anyone brave enough to read theirs aloud? | 好 谁有勇气来读一下自己的大作? |
[1:29:36] | I will. | 我 |
[1:29:40] | Lord, here we go. | 主啊 又来了 |
[1:29:50] | “I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair | “我痛恨你和我说话的方式以及你的发型 |
[1:29:54] | “I hate the way you drive my car I hate it when you stare | “我痛恨你驾驶我车子的方式 特别是当你瞪我的时候 |
[1:29:58] | “I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind | “我痛恨你那笨重的军靴 和你了解我的方式 |
[1:30:02] | “I hate you so much it makes me sick It even makes me rhyme | “我这么痛恨你 以至于让我反胃 它甚至让我的诗歌压韵 |
[1:30:08] | “I hate it…I hate the way you’re always right | “我痛恨…我痛恨你一贯正确的样子 |
[1:30:11] | “I hate it when you lie | “我也痛恨你撒谎 |
[1:30:13] | “I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry | “我痛恨你让我发笑 我更痛恨你让我哭泣 |
[1:30:19] | “I hate it when you’re not around and the fact that you didn’t call | “我痛恨你不在我身边 却不给我电话 |
[1:30:23] | “But mostly, I hate the way I don’t hate you, not even close | “更令我痛恨的是 当你靠近我时我竟然不恨你 |
[1:30:27] | “not even a little bit, not even at all” | “一点也不 完全都不” |
[1:31:12] | -Nice, huh? -A Fender Strat? | -很不错吧? -你说呢? |
[1:31:16] | Is it for me? | 给我的吗? |
[1:31:18] | Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know, when you start your band. | 是的 我想当你开始自己乐队的时候会用的上 |
[1:31:22] | Besides, I had some extra cash, you know. | 另外 我还有多余的现金 你知道的 |
[1:31:25] | Some asshole paid me to take out this really great girl. | 有个笨蛋花钱让我去泡你这个很棒的女孩 |
[1:31:29] | Is that right? | 是那样吗? |
[1:31:32] | Yeah, but I screzed up. I…I fell for her. | 是啊 可是我搞砸了 我…爱上那个女孩了 |
[1:31:38] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:31:40] | It’s not every day you find a girl | 并不是每天都有女孩 |
[1:31:42] | who’ll flash someone to get you out of detention. | 能牺牲自己帮你逃学的 |
[1:31:46] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[1:31:55] | You can’t just buy me a guitar every time you screw up, you know. | 你不能每次搞砸的时候就给我买把吉他 |
[1:32:00] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:32:02] | But there’s always drums and bass and maybe even one day a tambourine. | 反正还有鼓 贝司 实在不行每天一个小手鼓也行 |
[1:32:14] | And don’t just think you can… | 别以为你可以… |
[1:34:46] | No offense. I know everyone “digs” your sister and all, | 恕我冒昧…我知道所有人都想把你妹妹拖上床 |
[1:34:51] | but she’s without. | 但她还在床下 |
[1:34:54] | You know, you’re not as vile as I thought you were. | 你并不像我想象的那样无耻 |
[1:35:07] | You suck. | 你这个变态 |
[1:35:10] | Okay. Let’s go! | 好了 走吧 |
[1:35:16] | You’re just messin’ with me, aren’t you? | 你跟我抬杠 是吗? |
[1:35:18] | No, I’m really looking forward to doing it. | 不 我很想做这样的诗 |
[1:35:20] | Go see Miss Perky. | 去佩奇办公室 |
[1:35:21] | What? -Go. Perky’s. Go, now. | -什么? -去佩奇办公室 马上 |
[1:35:24] | Once again. “Perky, now” is the second one. | 再来一次 佩奇办公室 马上 |
[1:35:27] | -Perky’s now. Perky’s, now. -Right away. | -去佩奇办公室 马上 -马上 |
[1:35:30] | -Now, Perky’s. -Hey, hey. | -佩奇办公室 马上 -嘿 |
[1:35:32] | -Now, Perky’s. Perky’s now. -At the beginning of the shot. | -佩奇办公室 马上 -重来 |
[1:35:40] | Bianca, let’s go. We’re all congregating around Mr. Cuervo. | 比安卡 走吧 大家都聚到 勒福先生那了 |
[1:35:44] | I’ll see you around, okay? | 回见 |
[1:35:57] | Don’t worry. There’s better for you, | 别着急 有更好的等着你 |
[1:36:00] | and it’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:36:02] | Come here. No, I wanted you for so long. | 来吧 我想要你很久了 |
[1:36:07] | You messed with the wrong guy, and now you’re gonna pay. | 你混错认了 你要付出代价 |
[1:36:11] | You and that little bitch. | 你和那个小贱人 |
[1:36:14] | All right, that’s enough, okay! You crossed the line. | 够了 你太过分了 |
[1:36:23] | What, are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:36:30] | -I’m driving, so I pick the tunes. -And it’s my car. | -我开车 我选择 -这是我的车 |
[1:36:36] | I want some coffee! | 我要喝咖啡 |
[1:36:52] | Could I get a prophylactic? | 我要避孕药 |
[1:36:55] | A prophylactic. | 避孕药 |
[1:36:59] | -Let go! -How could you set me up like that? | -放手 -你怎么可以这样设计我 |
[1:37:02] | Oh, God, I just wanted… | 天呐 我只想… |
[1:37:04] | To completely damage me, send me to therapy forever? | 毁了我 让我接受治疗吗 |
[1:37:06] | -No, I just wanted… -Ladies. | -不 我只是想… -女士们 |
[1:37:11] | Shall we go to my office? | 我们还是去我办公室吧 |
[1:37:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |