英文名称:10 Things We Should Do Before We Break Up
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:48] | 祝你们今天好运 爱你们的妈妈 | |
[02:10] | Hi Mommy. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[02:12] | Hi Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[02:13] | Hold on, we’ve got a poor connection. | 先别挂 我们之间的网络连接不好 |
[02:15] | I know, us too. | 我知道 我们也是 |
[02:17] | Okay, we’re good now. | 好啦 我们现在可以了 |
[02:18] | Okay, good. | 好啦 很棒 |
[02:18] | Wanna see a spaceship I built? | 想看看我造的宇宙飞船吗 |
[02:20] | This is where they fly the ship. | 这是驾驶舱 |
[02:22] | This is where they sleep | 这是他们睡觉的地方 |
[02:23] | and this is where they go during meteor showers. | 还有这里是他们看流星雨的地方 |
[02:26] | Oh wow, that’s so cool! | 这太酷了 |
[02:28] | Can you bring it to school so I can see it | 你能带它去学校吗 |
[02:30] | when I pick you up tomorrow? | 这样明天我接你的时候就能看见了 |
[02:31] | Sure, great. | 当然 非常棒 |
[02:32] | Wallace, when was the last time you brushed that hair? | 华莱斯 你上次梳头是什么时候 |
[02:35] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[02:36] | Did you brush your teeth this morning too? | 那你今天早上顺便把牙也刷了吗 |
[02:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:42] | Oh Wallace, don’t hit your brother. | 华莱斯 不要欺负你弟弟 |
[02:44] | – Come on. – I didn’t, he hit me. | -听话 -我没有 是他欺负我 |
[02:46] | – Okay. – Did not! | -好吧 -我没有 |
[02:47] | You guys. | 行啦你俩 |
[02:48] | Do you wanna see what I made? | 你想看看我画了什么吗 |
[02:51] | You have such great new ones there. | 这几幅新的真漂亮 |
[02:54] | Thanks, which ones do you like? | 谢谢 你喜欢哪几个 |
[02:55] | I can bring them to your house. | 我可以把它们带到你家里去 |
[02:58] | I meant our house. | 我是说我们家 |
[03:01] | Can I speak to your Dad, real quick? | 我能跟你爸爸快速说两句吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[03:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:06] | – Hi. – What’s going on? | -嗨 -怎么了 |
[03:08] | Hi, how are ya? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[03:09] | Hi, good. | 嗨 我很好 |
[03:11] | Tim, you forgot his guitar. | 蒂姆 你忘记拿他的吉他了 |
[03:13] | Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one on top of these things. | 有时候我觉得只有我在关心这些琐事 |
[03:15] | – Sorry Abigail, I spaced. – Okay great. | -抱歉 艾比盖尔 我忘了 -行 真好 |
[03:18] | – It won’t happen again. – So it won’t be a problem? | -不会有第二次了 -以后没有问题了吧 |
[03:19] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[03:20] | – Okay. – Okay, listen. | -好的 -好啦 听我说 |
[03:22] | Luke and Wally it’s your bath time. | 卢克和沃利 你俩该去洗澡了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:950个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:147个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:116个,考研词汇:169个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:272个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:23] | Say goodbye to your Mama… | 跟你们的妈妈说再见 |
[03:24] | No! | 我不要 |
[03:25] | Say goodbye! | 快说再见 |
[03:26] | It’s your bath time! | 你该去洗澡了 |
[03:28] | So I’ll see you guys tomorrow at pick up right? | 那么明天我去接你们的时候再见好吗 |
[03:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:32] | Love you Wallace, love you Luke. | 爱你哟华莱斯 我也爱你卢克 |
[03:34] | Love you Mom! | 我爱你妈妈 |
[03:35] | – Bye! – Love you! | -拜拜 -爱你哟 |
[05:04] | Hi, Benjamin. | 你好 我叫本杰明 |
[05:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:12] | So we have a lot in common. | 看来我们俩有很多共同点 |
[05:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:23] | So do you really like to cuddle? | 那么你也喜欢搂着睡吗 |
[05:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:28] | ‘Cause I do. | 因为我喜欢 |
[05:29] | I mean I actually do like to cuddle, | 我是说我真的喜欢搂着睡 |
[05:31] | but I think then some people just say that | 我认为有些人会这样说 |
[05:32] | ’cause they wanna seem cuddlier. | 那是因为他们想给人很亲近的感觉 |
[05:37] | I mean, a lot of people really don’t like cuddling. | 我的意思是 很多人都不喜欢搂着睡 |
[05:40] | It’s like a morbid fear of physical contact and intimacy. | 就像一种对肢体接触和亲昵的病态恐惧 |
[05:46] | In general, they just try to destroy it | 总的来说 他们只是极力抵制 |
[05:49] | like it’s a wave that breaks apart before it crests. | 就像浪花还没形成就破碎一样 |
[05:52] | So you surf? | 所以你冲浪吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:55] | And I’m only ever truly at peace in the water. | 而且只有在水中我才能真正平静 |
[06:01] | I’m kidding, I’m completely kidding. | 我开玩笑的 我完全是在开玩笑 |
[06:02] | I’m not a surfer, no. | 我不是个冲浪玩家 不是 |
[06:04] | I’ve been a couple times, pretty fun. | 我试过一两次 挺有趣的 |
[06:06] | Yeah well, fun is overrated. | 好吧 说它有趣是高估它了 |
[06:09] | It’s so overrated. | 是太高估它了 |
[06:11] | It kinda does beat staying at home and weeping though. | 但那总比待在家里抱头痛哭好 |
[06:15] | You should try it sometime. | 你改天可以尝试一下 |
[06:16] | Fun? | 试着有趣吗 |
[06:17] | No, no, surfing. | 不 不 我说冲浪 |
[06:21] | Yeah, maybe I will. | 好啊 也许我会的 |
[06:24] | Gosh, I’m a little thrown. | 天哪 我有点受宠若惊 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry, you’re a lot more beautiful than the… | 抱歉 你比那个啥上面更漂亮 |
[06:31] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[06:34] | This is you, right? | 这是你 对吧 |
[06:37] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:46] | I’m Abigail. | 我叫艾比盖尔 |
[06:47] | – Thanks. – Very nice to meet you. | -谢谢 -很高兴见到你 |
[06:48] | Benjamin. | 叫我本杰明 |
[06:49] | – Benjamin, that’s right. – Right. | -本杰明 那就对了 -是的 |
[06:50] | Yeah, my. | 好的 我的 |
[06:51] | That’s, | 那是 |
[06:53] | oh that’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:55] | – It’s not, my friend did that. – You didn’t. | -不是那样 那是我朋友做的 -你没做 |
[06:57] | – Yeah. – I see. | -是的 -我知道了 |
[06:58] | – Well is it okay if I get a drink with you? – Yes, please do. | -我能请你喝一杯吗 -可以 照你说的做 |
[06:59] | – Please get a drink. – That’s all right? | -去拿酒吧 -可以吗 |
[07:01] | Yes, and let’s start over. | 是的 让我们重新开始 |
[07:04] | And then you can fight things like fracking. | 然后你干那事儿的时候就能射在里面了 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I love to fight a fracker. | 是啊 我爱死内射了 |
[07:08] | Right? | 是吗 |
[07:10] | Shit. | 狗屁 |
[07:11] | Shit! | 简直是屁话 |
[07:13] | Oh no. | 不要啊 |
[07:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:17] | I know how this is gonna end already. | 我已经知道这结局是什么了 |
[07:21] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是的 -是吗 |
[07:22] | It’s gonna end badly. | 结局会很坏 |
[07:23] | It’s gonna end tragically. | 结局会很悲惨 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:26] | It’s really sad. | 会很令人伤感 |
[07:27] | That is sad. | 那很悲伤 |
[07:29] | I know, it’s unavoidable. | 我知道 那是不可避免的 |
[07:30] | I mean, it’s gonna start out so sweet. | 我的意思是 开始会非常甜蜜 |
[07:31] | Like unbelievably sweet love of your life sweet | 就像你生命中难以置信的甜蜜爱情一样甜 |
[07:34] | for a while, and then stress from outside forces | 这样过一阵子 然后我们会被 |
[07:37] | we can’t predict is gonna get the better of us. | 无法预测的外界力量给打败 |
[07:40] | And then we’ll just slowly devolve and then | 然后我们会慢慢疏远 |
[07:42] | suddenly into this shock and awe style of war of attrition. | 接下来会突然爆发一场震慑人心的消耗战 |
[07:46] | And then just before we’ve completely destroyed each other | 但就在我们完全毁掉对方之前 |
[07:49] | there’s gonna be this brief rest bit of | 将会是像冷静 纯真 完美爱情 |
[07:52] | calm, pure, perfect love. | 那样的短暂的中场休息 |
[07:54] | Then, something from the past that was set in motion | 之后 有些很久之前就埋下种子的事 |
[07:58] | a lonsome like minor but irreversible mistake | 比如一些微小却又无法挽回的过错 |
[08:01] | is gonna get the better of us | 将会打败我们 |
[08:03] | and then there’s not gonna be any turning back | 然后就没有回头路可走了 |
[08:04] | and we’ll just devolve into this horrible like | 并且我们会堕落成这种可怕的地步 比如 |
[08:08] | one more night please, kind of sex, you know. | 求求你再陪我一晚上吧 是指性发面 |
[08:12] | Eventually we’ll just get exhausted | 最终我们将被所有这种戏剧性的事情 |
[08:14] | by all the drama. | 整得精疲力竭 |
[08:15] | But then, I think in spite of ourselves | 不过 我认为尽管这样 |
[08:17] | we become really really close friends | 我们仍会成为非常非常亲密的朋友 |
[08:19] | and then of course one of us dies before we tie the knot. | 然后在我们结婚之前其中一个会撒手人寰 |
[08:24] | I just assumed one of us would sleep with someone else | 我只是假设了你我其中一人会跟别人偷情 |
[08:25] | and ruin the whole thing. | 然后毁掉了一切 |
[08:27] | You mean me. | 你指的是我 |
[08:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[08:30] | Look, we need to. | 听着 我们需要 |
[08:31] | I know what we need to do. | 我知道我们需要做什么 |
[08:32] | – What? – We gotta take precautions. | -什么 -我们必须采取防范措施 |
[08:34] | – Precautions? – Yeah, precautions. | -防范措施 -是的 防范措施 |
[08:37] | 10 things. | 十件事情 |
[08:38] | 10 things we should do before we break up. | 我们分手之前要做的十件事情 |
[08:41] | So if it’s doomed, why even bother? | 既然注定要失败 那何必去费心呢 |
[08:44] | Well, it doesn’t have to be doomed | 谁说注定要失败 |
[08:45] | this just all depends on how you think about it. | 这只取决于你怎样认为 |
[08:48] | Number one. | 第一件事 |
[08:49] | Okay, get to at least second base in a taxi while crossing a bridge. | 坐出租车过桥的时候起码要在车里亲热 |
[08:55] | – What are you, 12? – Okay. | -你是才12岁吗 -好了 |
[08:57] | I was testing the waters, okay… | 我就想看看你什么反应 |
[08:58] | Okay, number two, | 那好吧 第二件事情 |
[09:00] | read the Sunday Times in bed cover to cover. | 在床上从头到尾读《星期日泰晤士报》 |
[09:02] | Cover to cover. | 从头到尾 |
[09:04] | Okay, just the travel section. | 好吧 只读旅行部分 |
[09:06] | We can pick places we wanna go | 我们可以把想去的地方挑出来 |
[09:07] | and plan trips and never go on them. | 然后计划去旅行但永远不去实现 |
[09:09] | Okay, well then number three, this is for you. | 既然这样 第三件事 这是给你准备的 |
[09:12] | Learn to surf. | 学会冲浪 |
[09:14] | Number four, walk on a deserted beach. | 第四件事 在空无一人的海滩上漫步 |
[09:17] | I think that’s a little bit obvious. | 我觉得那样未免有点太张扬了吧 |
[09:18] | What if we like make out in an empty swimming pool. | 我们到没人的游泳池亲热怎么样 |
[09:21] | Or actually could we ride on | 或者我们能不能 |
[09:24] | all the elevated trains in Brooklyn? | 乘坐布鲁克林所有的高架铁路 |
[09:26] | That’s oddly specific. | 这太奇怪了 |
[09:28] | Yeah, it’s sort of a buried memory. | 是啊 可以说是一段尘封的回忆 |
[09:29] | It’s the last thing me and my Dad ever did together. | 这是我和我爸爸一起做的最后一件事情 |
[09:32] | Oh, that’s sad. | 真令人难过 |
[09:33] | Okay, let’s move on, number five. | 好啦 我们继续 第五件事 |
[09:36] | Scream at each other. | 向对方大吼大叫 |
[09:38] | Number six, hold each other and cry. | 第六件事 相拥而泣 |
[09:39] | Oh! No! | 不要 |
[09:41] | We’re breaking up now! | 我们就快要分手了 |
[09:42] | We gotta hurry up! | 我们得赶快了 |
[09:42] | Number seven, kiss and make up. | 第七件事 接吻然后言归于好 |
[09:46] | And I think we should do like kissing for 10 solid minutes. | 而且我认为我们确实应该激吻十分钟 |
[09:49] | Okay, number eight | 好的 第八件事 |
[09:51] | get married and have a child. | 结婚然后生个孩子 |
[09:53] | Oh, oh, a child? | 一个孩子 |
[09:55] | Yeah, it… | 是的 |
[09:55] | What if I don’t wanna have kids? | 如果我不想要小孩怎么办 |
[09:58] | Well then that would be a deal breaker for me. | 对我来说那就没得谈了 |
[10:01] | Come on, kids are creepy. | 别这样 小孩很恐怖的 |
[10:02] | Kids are creepy? | 小孩恐怖吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you know, | 是的啊 |
[10:05] | they’re like intense. | 养孩子太折腾人了 |
[10:07] | Okay, okay, number nine, nine, say I’m sorry. | 好了好了 第九件事 向你道歉 |
[10:09] | Number 10, say goodbye. | 第十件事 说再见 |
[10:10] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[10:11] | Come on, let’s talk about this. | 别走 我们谈谈 |
[10:12] | I can’t. | 谈不了 |
[10:13] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:15] | ‘Cause I have to go. | 因为我必须要走了 |
[10:17] | Please don’t. | 求求你别走 |
[10:18] | What if I feel strongly about kids? | 那如果我非常想生孩子呢 |
[10:21] | You feel strongly about having kids with me? | 你非常想和我生孩子吗 |
[10:23] | No, that’s not… | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[10:23] | No, I mean, wow, that’s really sexy. | 那真的 很性感了 |
[10:26] | I really have to think about that. | 我就需要考虑一下了 |
[10:30] | Come on, I’m not ready to say goodbye. | 拜托 我还没准备好要分开 |
[10:32] | But we did all these great things | 但是我们之前相处得这么好 |
[10:34] | and then it fell apart. | 现在全都白费了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, but the whole point of the list | 但是这个清单的目的就在于 |
[10:36] | is to keep it from falling apart. | 不让我们的努力白费 |
[10:38] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[10:39] | You said it was inevitable. | 你说这是不可避免的 |
[10:41] | It doesn’t have to be inevitable. | 但我们可以尽量避免 |
[10:46] | Look, let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[10:48] | Where are we going? | 去哪 |
[10:52] | I know this really beautiful bridge. | 我知道一座绝美的桥 |
[12:36] | 周六一起吃晚餐吧 我把星期日泰晤士报带着 | |
[12:59] | So what do you wanna do? | 你想做些什么 |
[13:34] | Mommy, do you need some help? | 妈妈 需要我帮忙吗 |
[13:36] | No. | 不用 |
[13:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:52] | Fucking thing. | 操他妈的 |
[14:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:07] | – I’m not late, right? – Oh no. | -我没有迟到吧 -没有 |
[14:11] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[14:12] | It’s good to see you. | 我也很开心 |
[14:13] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[14:14] | Good, good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[14:15] | Not great, but… | 虽然不完美 但 |
[14:18] | No? | 没了 |
[14:19] | No, I just, I think I missed you. | 不是 我应该是我想你了 |
[14:24] | What’s new with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[14:26] | Nothing much. | 就还那样 |
[14:29] | Cool. | 好的 |
[14:31] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[14:32] | Totally. | 饿了 |
[14:34] | So, there was actually something I wanted to tell you. | 我确实有事要跟你说 |
[14:38] | No, I think I know what you’re gonna say. | 我好像知道你要说什么 |
[14:40] | I can explain… | 我能解释 |
[14:41] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:46] | I’m pregnant and I have two kids. | 我怀孕了还有两个孩子 |
[14:50] | You’re pregnant with twins? | 你怀了双胞胎吗 |
[14:52] | No, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[14:53] | I’m pregnant with your child | 我怀了你的孩子 |
[14:55] | and I already have two kids at home. | 而且我家已经有两个孩子了 |
[15:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:05] | I think I’m actually having a panic attack. | 我觉得我恐慌症犯了 |
[15:12] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[15:17] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:19] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:20] | That really sucks. | 这太糟糕了 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:25] | I would’ve been a good one, huh? | 我可能会是个好爸爸的吧 |
[15:29] | What do you mean, would’ve been? | 什么叫可能会是 |
[15:31] | I haven’t decided what I’m gonna do yet. | 我还没有决定要怎么做 |
[15:34] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[15:35] | Of course, I don’t get a say in it, right? | 当然我是无权干涉的吧 |
[15:39] | No. | 当然不是 |
[15:40] | Technically you do. | 理论上说你是可以干涉的 |
[15:43] | Are you like pro-choice or no? | 你支不支持堕胎 |
[15:46] | No, I am pro-choice. | 我是支持堕胎的 |
[15:47] | I just, you know, now that I have my kids, | 就是 因为我现在有孩子要养 |
[15:51] | it just complicates things. | 所以事情会比较复杂 |
[15:53] | Wow, this is just, I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[15:55] | It’s just bringing up a lot of stuff for me. | 我有点承受不了 |
[15:57] | I’m guessing you don’t have | 我猜你和你父母的关系 |
[15:58] | a healthy relationship with your parents? | 应该不太健康吧 |
[15:59] | No, I don’t have a healthy relationship with anybody. | 是的 我和谁的关系都不健康 |
[16:04] | Okay, well, I wanted to let you know. | 好吧 我是想让你知道这件事的 |
[16:07] | And I’ll be considering all my options. | 而且我也会考虑我所有的选择 |
[16:10] | No, what do you mean? | 不是 你什么意思 |
[16:12] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[16:13] | No, please, be very specific about. | 不 拜托你说清楚 |
[16:15] | Either having an abortion or raising the child myself. | 把孩子打了或者我自己养 |
[16:19] | No, don’t, don’t, don’t say that. | 别 别这么说 |
[16:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:23] | Because I’m almost 40-years-old | 因为我快40岁了 |
[16:25] | and I don’t wanna be a deadbeat Dad. | 而且我不想成为一个游手好闲的爸爸 |
[16:27] | Listen, I’m not asking you to be the Dad. | 听着 我没有要求你做一个父亲 |
[16:29] | So… | 所以 |
[16:31] | I really don’t like how this conversation is going. | 我真的不太喜欢这个聊天走向 |
[16:34] | I don’t either. | 我也不喜欢 |
[16:36] | Hey, listen, I don’t respond well to threats. | 听着 我不喜欢别人威胁我 |
[16:38] | It’s not a threat! | 这不是威胁 |
[16:39] | Did you do this on purpose or? | 你是故意的吗 |
[16:41] | That is a really really stupid thing to say. | 看看你说的这话多傻逼 |
[16:44] | Well, yeah, I’m damaged. | 是啊 我内心破碎 |
[16:46] | I’m stupid, I’m fucked up, I told you that. | 又傻逼又糟糕 我跟你说过的 |
[16:49] | I warned you about that. | 我提醒过你 |
[16:50] | I mean, I drink too much. | 而且我还酗酒 |
[16:52] | I was drunk! | 我还是个醉汉 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:56] | I knew you were gonna say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[16:57] | I was drunk too. | 我也是个醉汉 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well you weren’t as drunk as I was. | 但你没我这么严重 |
[17:00] | Actually, I was wasted. | 事实上 我酒精上瘾 |
[17:02] | It was the first time in three years | 这是我三年以来 |
[17:03] | I had more than two glasses of wine at a time. | 第一次喝两杯以上的酒 |
[17:05] | Oh my God, I don’t love you. | 我的天啊 我根本不爱你 |
[17:07] | I don’t love you. | 我也不爱你 |
[17:08] | You know what, this is gonna screw up your entire life. | 你要知道 这会毁了你一辈子的 |
[17:11] | Know one is gonna wanna be with a single mother of three. | 没人愿意和有三个孩子的单亲妈妈在一起 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | You know, I knew you had issues, | 我知道你有些问题 |
[17:20] | but I didn’t realize you were a fucking sociopath! | 但我不知道你他妈还是个反社会变态 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that | 对不起 我不该说这话 |
[17:27] | I’m just in shock. | 我只是太震惊了 |
[17:27] | This is terrifying. | 这太吓人了 |
[17:29] | Please, please, please, please let me apologize to you. | 拜托 求求你 让我给你道歉 |
[17:33] | Please? | 拜托 |
[17:35] | Can we just, can we just talk about this? | 我们可以 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[18:03] | Are you one of those guys who has to have like, | 你是那种必须要买 |
[18:05] | really expensive pillows? | 非常非常贵的枕头的人吗 |
[18:08] | I am particular, I’m not fastidious. | 我是讲究 不是挑剔 |
[18:11] | You seem to spend a lot of time on your hair. | 你看起来会花很多精力来保养头发 |
[18:15] | Do you always brush your teeth with your mouth open? | 你总是张着嘴刷牙吗 |
[18:18] | I don’t brush my teeth with my mouth open. | 我没有张着嘴刷牙 |
[18:20] | Yeah you do, I remember. | 你肯定有 我记得的 |
[18:21] | How do you keep the toothpaste from going everywhere? | 你怎么防止牙膏溅得到处都是 |
[18:24] | That’s never really been a problem. | 这从来就不是问题 |
[18:28] | We really don’t know each other at all. | 我们真的完全不了解对方 |
[18:30] | Wait, is that something you break up with someone over? | 等等 这是你要和别人分手时说的话吗 |
[18:33] | I don’t know, maybe. | 不知道 可能是吧 |
[18:35] | I don’t think I can be with someone so arbitrary. | 我觉得我不能和这么专制的人在一起 |
[18:37] | So anal. | 太苛刻了[有肛交之意] |
[18:39] | What’s wrong with anal? | 肛交不行吗 |
[18:41] | You’re also much more immature than most men. | 而且你也比大部分男人还要幼稚 |
[18:44] | I am. | 我是挺幼稚 |
[18:45] | And that’s why I’d be a really good playmate with kids. | 所以我跟小孩很玩得来 |
[18:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:52] | Maybe, | 也许 |
[18:55] | if we don’t try, | 如果我们不试试的话 |
[18:57] | we’ll never know for sure. | 我们永远也不能确定 |
[18:59] | I thought you were talking me out of this? | 你不是不想要孩子吗 |
[19:01] | Well, I’m an idiot. | 我是个傻逼 |
[19:02] | I’m 38-years-old, I’ve never had a relationship | 我都38岁了 我还没有一段感情 |
[19:04] | that’s lasted more than six months. | 能坚持6个月以上 |
[19:06] | I just… | 我就是 |
[19:09] | I think you should consider having the baby. | 我觉得你可以考虑留下孩子 |
[19:11] | I am considering having the baby. | 我是在考虑留下孩子 |
[19:12] | I think you should consider | 我是说你应该考虑 |
[19:13] | having the baby with me. | 让我当孩子爸爸 |
[19:17] | I think I can do it. | 我觉得我可以的 |
[19:23] | Oh I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[19:24] | Please don’t go. | 别走 |
[19:25] | No, I really do. | 不行 我真的要走了 |
[19:27] | Kids get to the house at noon. | 孩子们中午会来我那 |
[19:29] | We have to go on a real date. | 我们得去认真地约会一次 |
[19:33] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 你是邀请我还是通知我 |
[19:35] | Abigail, please go out with me. | 艾比盖尔 跟我约会吧 |
[19:36] | Sure, when? | 好 什么时候 |
[19:39] | Friday, Saturday night? | 周五或周六晚上吧 |
[19:41] | Well I have the kids this weekend, | 我周末要管孩子 |
[19:42] | so I’d have to get a babysitter. | 如果是周六 那我就必须要找个保姆了 |
[19:43] | Okay, Friday then. | 好吧 那就周五 |
[19:45] | Okay, great. | 好的 可以 |
[19:46] | And now all we have to do is fall in love. | 现在我们要做的就剩坠入爱河了 |
[19:49] | Ha! | 真好笑 |
[19:56] | Okay, they know the drill. | 好 他们知道该怎么做 |
[19:59] | Bed, bath, books. | 上床 洗澡 读书 |
[20:00] | If they’re good, then they can watch a movie or something. | 如果他们很乖 可以给他们看个电影 |
[20:03] | I got this. | 我知道了 |
[20:04] | Right. | 好 |
[20:05] | Have fun, no candy. | 开心点 但不许吃糖 |
[20:07] | Yeah, no. | 我不让他们吃 |
[20:09] | Of course not. | 当然不能吃糖 |
[20:10] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:11] | Hey, you got a bike? | 你有自行车吗 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:15] | You wanna go for a ride? | 你想去骑车吗 |
[20:16] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[20:32] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[20:33] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[20:35] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是的 |
[20:38] | Do you come here a lot? | 你常来这吗 |
[20:40] | I come here often. | 我经常来 |
[20:41] | It’s a good place to hide the bodies. | 是个藏尸体的好地方啊 |
[20:44] | No. | 不 |
[20:47] | So, tell me about yourself. | 那 跟我说说你吧 |
[20:50] | Oh, this is weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:53] | We gotta do it though, right? | 还是得这样做 不是吗 |
[20:55] | What are you like? | 你是什么样的人呢 |
[20:59] | I have an embryo with your sperm | 你的精子和我的卵子在我体内 |
[21:01] | and my egg inside of me | 形成了一个小生命 |
[21:02] | and I don’t know your middle name. | 而我甚至还不知道你的中间名 |
[21:04] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[21:06] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[21:08] | Where’d you grow up? | 你在哪长大的 |
[21:10] | Maryland. | 马里兰州 |
[21:12] | Are you | 你跟 |
[21:15] | close with your family? | 你的家人们亲近吗 |
[21:16] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:17] | Do you talk to your Dad? | 你跟你爸爸聊天吗 |
[21:18] | No. | 不 |
[21:19] | Do you talk to your Mom? | 你跟你妈妈聊天吗 |
[21:21] | No. | 不 |
[21:23] | An aunt? | 姑姑呢 |
[21:24] | No. | 不 |
[21:25] | No family? | 不需要家人吗 |
[21:26] | Uh-uh. | 不是 |
[21:27] | I’m gonna need a little help on the family front actually. | 我其实还是需要家人的一些帮助 |
[21:30] | I’m sure that you’ll have a lot of good tips. | 我肯定你有很多好的诀窍吧 |
[21:33] | I am full of good tips. | 我确实有很多好的诀窍 |
[21:34] | Yeah, you seem like a really good Mom. | 你看起来就像个很好的妈妈 |
[21:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:44] | I’m gonna climb that. | 我要去爬那个 |
[21:45] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[21:50] | No. | 不行 |
[21:50] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[21:53] | You’re gonna get arrested. | 你会被抓的 |
[21:56] | I plead guilty your honor! | 我认罪 法官大人 |
[21:58] | I led an interesting life! | 我有着很有趣的生活 |
[22:03] | Made a couple mistakes! | 犯了一些错误 |
[22:19] | I’m going for a swim. | 我要去游个泳 |
[22:20] | What? | 什么 |
[22:23] | All right, me too. | 好吧 我也要 |
[22:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:33] | This is so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[22:35] | Right? | 是吧 |
[22:37] | It’s really quiet. | 很安静 |
[22:45] | It’s nice in here. | 在这里很舒服 |
[22:56] | You’re nuts. | 你疯了 |
[23:03] | I’m not the one having a baby | 我不是会跟一个陌生人 |
[23:04] | with a guy I barely know. | 一起拥有孩子的人 |
[23:06] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[23:08] | That is true. | 说得很对 |
[23:14] | You were really considering having it? | 你是真的想要留下这个孩子吗 |
[23:17] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定下来 |
[23:25] | Well what do you think you’re gonna do? | 那你觉得你会怎么做 |
[23:31] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 我不知道我们该怎么做 |
[23:57] | Well, I really like floating here with you. | 我很喜欢和你一起”漂浮”在这”水面”上 |
[24:05] | I really like floating here with you. | 我很喜欢和你一起”漂浮”在这”水面”上 |
[24:45] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[24:50] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 |
[24:51] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[24:54] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[24:56] | He’s here. | 他在的 |
[24:57] | Could you please? | 那你可以 |
[24:58] | It’s so exciting. | 好激动啊 |
[25:00] | Are you stoned? | 你是醉了吗 |
[25:02] | That’s what I thought. | 我就猜到 |
[25:03] | Okay, we’re gonna go upstairs. | 好了 我们去楼上吧 |
[25:28] | Oh, Ben, Ben! | 本 本 |
[25:29] | You gotta go. | 你得走了 |
[25:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:31] | My kids are gonna be awake soon. | 我的孩子们要起床了 |
[25:33] | You have to go. | 你必须离开 |
[25:33] | Can I meet ’em? | 我能见见他们吗 |
[25:34] | No, no, no, you gotta go. | 不 不 不 你必须走 |
[25:36] | He hit me. | 他打我 |
[25:37] | Shit, the kids are up! | 糟糕 孩子们起来了 |
[25:40] | We have to start doing this | 我们得有条不紊地 |
[25:41] | – in a more methodical way. – Mom, Luke hit me! | -做这些事情 别慌 -妈妈 卢克打我 |
[25:42] | Okay, okay, we will. | 好的 好的 会的 |
[25:44] | Yes you did! | 你就是打了 |
[25:44] | You know you did! | 你知道你做了什么 |
[25:45] | – Don’t lie about it! – Hold on a sec guys! | -别想撒谎 -稍等一下孩子们 |
[25:47] | I’m just getting changed! | 我在换衣服 |
[25:49] | I just think it’ll be great | 我只是觉得在我们 |
[25:50] | to meet them before we get to the hospital. | 去医院之前见见他们会比较好 |
[25:52] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[25:53] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[25:55] | – Guys. – You hit me! | -孩子们 -你打我 |
[25:57] | Go to your room and I will be right there. | 回你们的房间 我马上就过去 |
[25:58] | Okay, but hurry up! | 好的 但是快点 |
[26:00] | Ben, you will meet them. | 本 你会见到他们的 |
[26:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:02] | When it’s right. | 时机对的时候 |
[26:04] | Well we’re working on a deadline here. | 我们现在是在最后关头 |
[26:04] | I am not comfortable introducing | 我现在还没办法介绍你 |
[26:06] | you to my children right now. | 给我的孩子们 |
[26:07] | I just don’t think I can commit to anything | 在他们能对我有所承诺之前 |
[26:10] | until I see that they can commit to me too. | 我没法承诺任何事 |
[26:13] | Look, you have until 16 weeks to termination, | 听着 你还有16周的时间到终止日 |
[26:15] | – state of New York. – Jesus! | -在纽约 -老天 |
[26:17] | We’ll talk about this, I promise. | 我们会谈论这个的 我保证 |
[26:19] | Just not right now. | 只是不是现在 |
[26:21] | Right now, I’m gonna go into their bedroom, | 现在 我要去到他们的卧室 |
[26:23] | when you hear the door close, | 当你听到门关了以后 |
[26:25] | will you please let yourself out? | 你可以自己离开吗 |
[26:26] | Okay. | 可以 |
[26:27] | Quietly. | 安静地 |
[26:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:30] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what… | 很抱歉 我不知道怎么 |
[26:33] | But I do. | 但我认真的 |
[26:34] | I meant it. | 真心的 |
[26:36] | All right! | 好的 |
[26:38] | Let’s go to the Farmer’s Market, | 我们去农贸市场吧 |
[26:40] | I want a donut. | 我想吃甜甜圈 |
[26:41] | Me too. | 我要 |
[26:43] | Me three. | 我也要 |
[26:44] | Luke you get back here! | 卢克你回来 |
[26:45] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[26:47] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[26:49] | There’s a man in our house. | 有个男人在我们家 |
[26:52] | So, this is Ben, | 这是本 |
[26:54] | – and this is Wallace, – Wallace. | -这是华莱斯 -华莱斯 |
[26:56] | – And Luke. – Luke. | -卢克 -卢克 |
[26:59] | Donut, anyone? | 甜甜圈 有谁要吗 |
[27:01] | No thanks. | 不用了谢谢 |
[27:01] | I’m good. | 我还好 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:04] | So why don’t you tell me | 那要不要跟我 |
[27:06] | a little about yourselves. | 介绍一下你们自己呢 |
[27:08] | You sound like a talk show host. | 你听起来像脱口秀节目主持人 |
[27:11] | You guys like making paper planes or | 你们喜欢做纸飞机吗 |
[27:16] | something that I’ve. | 或者一些我曾经 |
[27:17] | This is one of my favorite things | 这是我最喜欢的其中一样 |
[27:19] | when I was a… | 当我还是 |
[27:22] | What do you guys do in your spare time? | 你们平常喜欢做些什么呢 |
[27:25] | Stuff. | 小玩意 |
[27:27] | And what kind of stuff? | 哪种玩意呢 |
[27:29] | Kid stuff. | 小孩的玩意 |
[27:31] | Wallace loves to dance. | 华莱斯很爱跳舞 |
[27:34] | So what kind of dance? | 那是哪种舞呢 |
[27:36] | Ballet, modern, and hip-hop. | 芭蕾 现代和街舞 |
[27:38] | In fact, isn’t it visiting day soon | 是不是最近有你跳舞课的 |
[27:40] | at your dance class? | 公开日啊 |
[27:43] | Could I go? | 我能去吗 |
[27:44] | Probably not. | 可能不行 |
[27:46] | Wallace. | 华莱斯 |
[27:49] | I sure love to dance myself. | 我确实很爱自己跳舞 |
[27:58] | You guys like music? | 你们喜欢音乐吗 |
[28:00] | Doesn’t everyone? | 还有谁不喜欢吗 |
[28:02] | Not everyone, not everyone likes music. | 不是全部 不是所有人都喜欢音乐 |
[28:05] | The deaf for… | 比如聋人 |
[28:09] | So what kind of music do girls your age really like? | 那哪种音乐是你们年龄段女孩喜欢的呢 |
[28:12] | Good music. | 好的音乐 |
[28:17] | You like girls? | 你喜欢女孩吗 |
[28:20] | He’s seven. | 他才七岁 |
[28:21] | Most kids show proclivity at five or six. | 很多孩子五六岁就知道性取向了 |
[28:25] | Girls are gross. | 女孩们很恶心 |
[28:27] | That’s a shame. | 这么想太可惜了 |
[28:28] | I know a place we could meet a lot of cute ones. | 我知道有个地方能遇到很多可爱的女孩 |
[28:30] | All right, well, | 行了 好的 |
[28:32] | – that was so fun. – All right! | -多有趣的聊天啊 -好的 |
[28:33] | – Great! – So much fun. | -很好 -超级有趣的 |
[28:35] | – Right? – So nice to meet you guys. | -对吗 -很高兴见到你们孩子 |
[28:36] | Thank you for the donuts. | 感谢你的甜甜圈 |
[28:38] | We should do this again some time. | 我们应该改天再来一次 |
[28:41] | Or tomorrow, or the next day, | 明天 或者后天 |
[28:42] | – or every day, or forever. – Or never. | -或每天 永远 -或永不 |
[28:44] | – Oh great. – Wallace. | -很好 -华莱斯 |
[28:47] | Great. | 好 |
[28:49] | – All right, see ya later! – Bye Benjamin. | -下次见 -拜拜本杰明 |
[28:50] | Bye, bye guys! | 再见孩子们 |
[28:51] | – So nice to meet you! – Bye, thanks for the donuts. | -很高兴见到你们 -谢谢你的甜甜圈 |
[29:05] | So what’d you think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[29:07] | He was all right. | 他还行吧 |
[29:08] | I hated him. | 我讨厌他 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I could tell. | 我能看出来 |
[29:12] | It sounds like he passed the first test. | 听起来他像是通过了第一关 |
[29:14] | Ugh, barely. | 差不多吧 |
[29:18] | Can I ask the obvious question? | 我能问个很直接的问题吗 |
[29:23] | Why are you so opposed to an… | 为什么你这么反对去 |
[29:26] | An abortion? | 堕胎 |
[29:27] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:28] | I’m all for it. | 我很赞成 |
[29:29] | So why aren’t you considering it? | 为什么你现在不考虑一下呢 |
[29:31] | I am. | 我有啊 |
[29:32] | It doesn’t seem like you are. | 你并不像考虑了的样子 |
[29:34] | I am. | 我确实有 |
[29:37] | I wanna | 我想 |
[29:38] | make sure I’m certain | 去打掉之前 |
[29:41] | before I go. | 考虑清楚 |
[29:45] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[29:46] | I’m ferociously pro-choice. | 我非常赞同堕胎合法化 |
[29:48] | It doesn’t seem like you are. | 看上去并不像 |
[29:52] | I’ve had one before. | 我已经有过一次了 |
[29:55] | Early in my marriage to Tim. | 之前跟蒂姆结婚的时候 |
[29:57] | We were young, just starting out our careers, | 我们当时正年轻 刚刚开始我们的事业 |
[29:59] | it wasn’t the right time so I had one | 那个时间不合适所以我打掉了 |
[30:01] | and it was no big deal. | 那不算什么 |
[30:03] | But it’s different now that I’ve had my kids, you know? | 但现在不一样了我已经有了我的孩子 |
[30:09] | Knowing what I know now, it’s just more complicated. | 明白了我现在的情况 已经很复杂了 |
[30:13] | What do you know now? | 你明白了什么 |
[30:16] | Wallace and Luke. | 华莱斯和卢克 |
[30:52] | Why are you putting on mascara? | 你在涂睫毛膏吗 |
[30:53] | Wallace, you scared me. | 华莱斯 你吓到我了 |
[30:55] | I always wear mascara. | 我一直都涂睫毛膏 |
[30:57] | You look like you’re getting ready for a date. | 你看着像在准备约会 |
[30:59] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[31:01] | Are you trying to look pretty for Benjamin? | 你在为本杰明打扮吗 |
[31:04] | Wallace. | 华莱斯 |
[31:07] | Wallace and Luke! | 华莱斯 卢克 |
[31:09] | Keep your stuff in your… | 把你的东西收进 |
[31:19] | You guys, you know I already cleaned the living room. | 你俩 我早把客厅收拾好了 |
[31:21] | Please clean up after yourselves, | 你们玩完之后得自己收拾 |
[31:23] | this is just… | 这简直 |
[31:27] | Unacceptable. | 无法接受 |
[31:31] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[31:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[31:33] | I’m here for the jam session. | 我来看即兴演奏的 |
[31:36] | I heard there’s a little boy who could really shred | 我听说在克莱蒙特903号 |
[31:37] | at 903 Claremont. | 有一个很会弹琴的小孩 |
[31:40] | I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[31:41] | Ben! | 本 |
[31:43] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:48] | Wallace, what are you playing! | 华莱斯 你在玩什么 |
[31:52] | Is this all you do? | 你就只是这样吗 |
[31:54] | Like you just sit, watch them play, | 坐在这 看他们玩 |
[31:56] | feed them snacks when they get hungry? | 他们饿了就给他们点心吃 |
[32:00] | Yeah, but you also play with them, | 是 但也和他们一块玩 |
[32:03] | feed them, bath them, | 给他们吃的 给他们洗澡 |
[32:05] | hug them when they’re sad. | 他们伤心的时候抱抱他们 |
[32:07] | You know, teach them things. | 教育他们 |
[32:10] | Morals, values. | 道德 价值标准 |
[32:13] | I try to nurture their self-confidence, | 想办法提高他们的自信 |
[32:16] | foster their interests, | 培养他们的兴趣 |
[32:18] | help them to find goals, get them to activities. | 帮他们找到目标 让他们去行动 |
[32:22] | You know, just trying to set an example | 你知道 试着去建立一个榜样 |
[32:24] | of who they should become. | 让他们知道该变成怎样的人 |
[32:27] | What? | 什么 |
[32:27] | No, nine out of 10, that’s not bad. | 不 有点瑕疵 也挺好的 |
[32:29] | You can’t be good at everything. | 你不可能什么都好 |
[32:32] | How do you play? | 你怎么去和他们玩 |
[32:36] | I don’t know, make up stories, | 我不知道 编些故事 |
[32:38] | funny characters, monster noises. | 搞笑的人物 怪兽大叫 |
[32:40] | They like to be chased. | 他们喜欢我追他们 |
[32:41] | Show me how you do it. | 让我看看你咋做的 |
[32:43] | No. | 不 |
[32:43] | No, come on, show me. | 别 去吧 我看看 |
[32:49] | monster! | 怪兽 |
[32:51] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你了 |
[32:52] | I’m gonna get you too! | 也要抓住你了 |
[32:54] | – So stupid. – Mommy! | -好傻 -妈咪 |
[32:58] | I could do that. | 我应该可以 |
[33:01] | I could do better than that. | 我能做的更好 |
[33:03] | Oh you think so? | 是吗 |
[33:04] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然 绝对的 |
[33:05] | Well I would like to see you try. | 我想看看你试试 |
[33:07] | Watch this. | 看好 |
[33:10] | Excuse me, excuse me, I don’t know if you know | 打扰一下 打扰一下 我不知道你 |
[33:13] | that I was part orangutan. | 知不知道我是大猩猩变的 |
[33:14] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[33:15] | Did anyone tell you that before? | 之前有人告诉过你吗 |
[33:22] | It’s all in the wrist. | 放在手腕处 |
[33:24] | All in the wrist. | 用手腕发力 |
[33:25] | Like you’re throwing a dart, okay? | 像你在扔飞镖 |
[33:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:48] | All right, breakfast for dinner. | 好啦 早餐吃法 |
[33:52] | Nothing better. | 没什么更好的了 |
[33:52] | We get some hot sauce. | 我们有些辣酱 |
[33:56] | Oh hot sauce, that’s a good idea. | 辣酱 好主意 |
[34:00] | Did you know there is a hot sauce in Peru | 你知道吗在秘鲁有一种辣酱 |
[34:03] | that literally puts hair on your chest. | 真的会让你变得有男子气概 |
[34:06] | It’s called. | 它叫做 |
[34:11] | You’re been to Peru? | 你去过秘鲁 |
[34:12] | Yeah, I’ve been to Peru. | 对 我去过秘鲁 |
[34:13] | I’ve been to 29 different countries. | 我去过29个不同的国家 |
[34:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:18] | I’ll show you my passport later. | 我待会给你看看我的护照 |
[34:20] | It’s covered in stamps. | 上面盖着邮票 |
[34:22] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[34:24] | Where have you guys been? | 你俩去过哪 |
[34:25] | We went to Florida on Spring Break last year. | 去年春假我们去了弗罗里达 |
[34:28] | Oh cool. | 噢 可以 |
[34:30] | Some people refer to Florida as God’s waiting room. | 有些人认为弗罗里达是块凶地 |
[34:38] | Our grandparents live there. | 我们祖父母住那 |
[34:43] | So you guys swim? | 你们会游泳吗 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 会 |
[34:45] | What about diving, you ever been diving? | 那潜水呢 你们潜过水吗 |
[34:47] | We went snorkeling last year. | 去年我们去潜水了 |
[34:48] | That’s pretty cool. | 那挺厉害的 |
[34:49] | I bet you’d like diving. | 我敢打赌你们喜欢潜水 |
[34:51] | I dove this reef outside a place called Saint Lucia, | 我在圣卢西亚外的海礁附近潜水 |
[34:56] | where I actually saw sunken treasure. | 在那我真的见到了海底宝藏 |
[34:59] | And there were like pirate ships down there, | 那里还有海盗船沉在下面 |
[35:01] | neon fish, sharks. | 也有灯鱼 鲨鱼 |
[35:04] | I’ve seen mermaids, I’ve swum with some. | 我还见了美人鱼 和其中几只一块游了泳 |
[35:07] | I wanna see that. | 我想看看 |
[35:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:09] | What about you Wallace, you in? | 你呢华莱斯 你来吗 |
[35:10] | No thanks, I don’t like sharks. | 不用了 谢谢 我不喜欢鲨鱼 |
[35:13] | You probably wouldn’t like surfing either then, right? | 你可能也不喜欢冲浪 对吗 |
[35:16] | That’s all right, that’s more waves for me and Lukey. | 那好 那我和卢克可以更好的享受了 |
[35:21] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下吧 |
[35:23] | Can you teach me too? | 你能也教我 |
[35:27] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[35:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:29] | I could teach you in like three minutes | 如果你妈妈让我们用桌子的话 |
[35:30] | if your Mom lets us use the table. | 我可以教你三分钟 |
[35:32] | Okay. Yeah? | 好的 好 |
[35:33] | Quick impromptu surf lesson. | 冲浪快速教学 |
[35:35] | Let’s do it! | 开始吧 |
[35:37] | Luke, this is the most important thing. | 卢克 这件事很重要 |
[35:39] | If you see a shark, bite it. | 如果你看见鲨鱼 攻击他 |
[35:41] | Here, hop up here, lie down facing face down. | 这 从这站起来 趴下脸朝下 |
[35:47] | Like that. | 像这样 |
[35:48] | Wait for your perfect wave. | 等一个完美的浪花过来 |
[35:49] | They come in series of three. | 它们在三次浪花后到来 |
[35:51] | One just came by. | 一个过去了 |
[35:52] | Two just came by. | 第二个过去了 |
[35:53] | Here comes number three. | 第三个来了 |
[35:54] | When I say go, you hop up, | 我说起 你跳起来 |
[35:56] | you gotta curl your toes under | 你要弯曲脚趾 |
[35:57] | and you’re gonna pop up. | 然后跳起 |
[35:58] | Go! | 起 |
[36:00] | That’s it, that’s it. | 对 对 |
[36:00] | Sideways, sideways. | 侧身 侧身 |
[36:01] | Arms out, arms out for balance! | 伸出胳膊 伸出胳膊保持平衡 |
[36:03] | Down, butt out, butt out. | 低一点 松手了 松手了 |
[36:06] | That’s perfect. | 完美 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[36:12] | Is this the architect or the banker? | 他是个设计师还是银行家 |
[36:14] | No, this is the teacher slash novelist. | 不 他是老师兼小说家 |
[36:17] | Pay attention. | 注意 |
[36:19] | Oh God, I hear they have a great dessert here. | 噢 天呐 我听说他们这的甜点不错 |
[36:23] | So, before we order anything, | 所以 我们点东西之前 |
[36:24] | can I be so bold to ask, | 我能直白的问一下 |
[36:26] | are you two planning on getting married? | 你两个正打算结婚吗 |
[36:29] | Maybe, yeah. | 可能吧 是的 |
[36:31] | When the time is right. | 时间合适的时候 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:36] | Really? If she’ll have me. | 是吗 如果她同意 |
[36:37] | Wow, sudden. | 很突然 |
[36:39] | You know what, I think that’s really beautiful. | 你知道吗 我认为这非常美好 |
[36:42] | I know another couple that got pregnant accidentally. | 我知道一些意外怀孕的情侣 |
[36:46] | I mean suddenly. | 我是说突然 |
[36:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:50] | Unexpectedly, | 意料之外的 |
[36:51] | and it worked out really well. | 他们结果都不错 |
[36:53] | I mean, everyone thought it was | 我指 所有人都认为 |
[36:54] | gonna be a complete disaster, | 那将是场相当难搞的灾难 |
[36:57] | but they’re still together five years later | 但是他们后来仍在一起五年 |
[37:00] | and they got to fall in love with each other | 然后对方必须相爱 |
[37:01] | and their baby at the same time. | 并与此同时爱他们的孩子 |
[37:04] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 这确实是我们将要做的 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:07] | Get married? | 结婚 |
[37:09] | No, just fall in love. | 不 只是相爱 |
[37:11] | Oh, you make it sound so technical. | 你说的听起来像个技术活 |
[37:15] | look, it’s obvious I’m head over heels for you. | 很显然我完全被你吸引 |
[37:17] | Now I’ve just gotta make you fall for me as well. | 现在我需要你也同样爱上我 |
[37:47] | 本杰明你衣服落我家了 看看邮箱我给你的消息 | |
[39:08] | Have a great day sweetheart. Bye. | 祝你开心宝贝 拜 |
[39:11] | You too honey, bye. | 你也是 拜 |
[39:12] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[39:13] | Mom, get some sleep okay? | 妈妈 去睡会觉行吗 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:26] | Excuse me, does Benjamin Conway live here? | 打扰一下 本杰明·康威住这吗 |
[39:31] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[39:33] | Well he left some stuff at my place, I… | 他落了些东西在我家 我 |
[39:37] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识的他 |
[39:39] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[39:40] | Are you Abigail? | 你就是艾比盖尔吗 |
[39:44] | I’m sorry, I… | 抱歉 我 |
[39:45] | He left me for you. | 他甩了我和你在一起了 |
[39:47] | Things were going really well actually, | 我们本来相处得不错 |
[39:48] | and then one day he shows up on my stoop | 然后有一天他突然出现在我家门口 |
[39:50] | and tells me he got some girl pregnant | 跟我说他让一个女生怀孕了 |
[39:53] | and he can’t see me anymore. | 而且以后都不能见我了 |
[39:58] | He described you so differently though. | 不过你和他描述的很不一样 |
[39:59] | He said you were a total train wreck and two kids | 他说你完全是一团糟还带了俩孩子 |
[40:01] | and said he wasn’t into you at all. | 还说他对你完全没有上心 |
[40:04] | He said that? | 他说的 |
[40:05] | Said he had to give it a go for the kids sake. | 他说为了孩子着想也得试试 |
[40:07] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[40:08] | I told him you can’t sacrifice your life | 我跟他说你不能为了一个你不爱的人 |
[40:10] | for someone you’re not in love with. | 牺牲掉你的生活 |
[40:12] | No, not for someone you’re not in love with. | 当然不能 为一个你不爱的人 |
[40:14] | Yeah, who knows. | 是啊 谁知道呢 |
[40:16] | Benjamin, right? | 这就是本杰明 不是吗 |
[40:18] | He’d say anything to get out of trouble. | 为了省麻烦什么话都说得出口 |
[40:20] | You know what he’s like. | 你知道他是什么样的人 |
[40:21] | Well I don’t really, | 我并不太知道 |
[40:22] | I don’t know that about him, so I just can’t. | 我不知道他还有这一面 所以我没法 |
[40:27] | Would you make sure he gets his stuff? | 你能帮忙把东西给他吗 |
[40:49] | Abigail! | 艾比盖尔 |
[40:54] | Ab! | 艾比 |
[40:59] | His plant. | 他的盆栽 |
[41:09] | Bottom lock got locked. | 门被锁上了 |
[41:14] | Your friend dropped by. | 你朋友来过了 |
[41:18] | Oh yeah, who? | 是吗 谁啊 |
[41:20] | You left some clothes at her house. | 你衣服落她家了 |
[41:24] | Nothing happened. | 我俩没干什么 |
[41:25] | I don’t know that I believe you. | 我不知道能不能信你 |
[41:27] | I saw the emails. | 我看到邮件了 |
[41:29] | Look, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[41:31] | I have been completely faithful to you | 从我们做好决定开始 |
[41:34] | since we made the decision. | 我就对你完全忠诚 |
[41:36] | I don’t know what’s true or what you’ve made up. | 我都分不清哪些事情是你编出来的了 |
[41:40] | Do you even know how to surf? | 你真的会冲浪吗 |
[41:41] | Yeah, I know how to surf Abigail. | 是的 我会冲浪 艾比盖尔 |
[41:44] | I know how to surf. | 我会冲浪 |
[41:45] | Well that’s good, good. | 那挺好 挺好 |
[41:48] | Look, I can’t constantly be on trial here! | 我不能老在这儿被你审判啊 |
[41:52] | Yeah, I’m gonna fail. | 我也争不过你 |
[41:54] | Fine, I called her okay, | 好吧 我给她打了电话 |
[41:55] | but I just wanted to get my jeans back. | 但是我就是想拿回我的牛仔裤而已 |
[41:58] | I just don’t know if I can trust you Benjamin. | 我已经不知道我能不能信任你了本杰明 |
[42:00] | What, so that’s it? | 怎么 就到此为止了 |
[42:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:03] | Well we just, | 那我们 |
[42:05] | you just wanna say goodbye? | 你就想这么说再见了 |
[42:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:09] | Say goodbye. | 说再见 |
[42:10] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[42:28] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[42:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[42:31] | Tim I’m sorry. | 真不好意思蒂姆 |
[42:32] | I didn’t get to hug the kids tonight so, | 今晚没轮到我抱抱孩子 所以 |
[42:35] | I just wanna come in. | 我就想进来一下 |
[42:37] | The kids are asleep Abigail, okay? | 孩子们都睡了艾比盖尔 好吗 |
[42:39] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[42:39] | I’ll just, I’ll crawl into bed with them. | 我就想爬进他们的被窝 |
[42:41] | I just wanna see them, please? | 我就想看看他们 拜托了 |
[42:44] | Please, it’s so important for them. | 拜托 这对他们很重要 |
[42:46] | Important for them or is it important for you? | 对他们很重要还是对你很重要 |
[42:49] | Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[42:51] | Wait, I’m not… | 等一下 我不 |
[42:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[44:02] | Hey, I wanna apologize to you | 我想跟你道个歉 |
[44:04] | and I want you to know that | 我想让你知道 |
[44:07] | I really want this. | 我真的需要这段感情 |
[44:12] | So badly. | 很需要 |
[44:15] | I just have bad habits | 我有这么一种坏习性 |
[44:17] | of when I feel like I’m in something permanent | 当我发现我自己陷入了长久的关系 |
[44:19] | or binding to you know, I act out, | 或者和什么绑定在一起 我就会失态 |
[44:23] | I go crazy and I come up with this rat in a cage. | 像笼子里的老鼠一样狂躁 |
[44:26] | You know, I just wanna destroy it | 只想要把它砸碎 |
[44:29] | like I’m the Hulk. | 像绿巨人一样 |
[44:31] | But I gotta grow up. | 但是我该长大了 |
[44:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[44:35] | And I wanna learn. | 我想要吸取教训 |
[44:38] | For you. | 为了你 |
[44:39] | For us. | 为我们俩 |
[44:40] | I wanna learn for me. | 我想要为自己吸取教训 |
[44:45] | I really miss you guys. | 我真的很想你们 |
[44:48] | The kids are at Tim’s. | 孩子们都在蒂姆家 |
[44:50] | I miss you guys. | 我想你和肚子里的小家伙 |
[44:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:07] | – No, no. – What, what? | -别 别 -什么 怎么了 |
[45:09] | Four feet on the floor. | 咱双脚着地 |
[45:10] | Come on, this is number seven. | 来吧 这是第七件事 |
[45:11] | We gotta kiss and makeup, okay. | 我们接吻然后重归于好 |
[45:14] | – It’s just kissing, 10 minutes. – Okay. | -单纯接吻 十分钟 -好吧 |
[45:16] | No hands, sit on ’em if you have to. | 不上手 实在不行放屁股底下 |
[45:18] | Just stay seated and no lying down. | 坚持坐着 不躺床上 |
[45:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:28] | I… | 我 |
[45:28] | Relax, open your mouth. | 放松 嘴张开 |
[45:29] | You’re starting to make me feel really self-conscious. | 你开始让我感觉有点难为情了 |
[45:41] | No hands. | 别上手 |
[45:54] | Yeah, hang on to the zipper all the way up man. | 好了 把拉链一路拉上去 |
[45:58] | It’s really tight. | 好紧啊 |
[45:59] | It’s supposed to be tight. | 就应该这么紧 |
[46:01] | You don’t breathe. | 你不呼吸的 |
[46:02] | Can I open my eyes yet? | 可以睁开眼了吗 |
[46:04] | No, wait a little. Not yet! | 不 等一下 还不行 |
[46:06] | Wait a little. | 等一下 |
[46:07] | Guys! | 你们几个 |
[46:09] | Come on! | 别闹 |
[46:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[46:13] | Open, open your eyes! | 睁开 睁开眼 |
[46:16] | Oh wow! | 天呐 |
[46:19] | I know. Right? | 是吧 |
[46:20] | It’s so great! | 太棒了 |
[46:21] | Yeah. Get a little lower, | 对了 再低一点 |
[46:22] | Little lower, little lower. | 再低点 再低点 |
[46:23] | Out, out, out. | 手张开 张开 |
[46:24] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[46:31] | Stay low, stay low. | 别起身 别起身 |
[46:33] | You got your balance. | 找到平衡点 |
[46:36] | You ready? | 你准备好了 |
[46:37] | You’re next. | 你下一个来 |
[46:38] | No! | 不 |
[46:39] | Where’s your wet suit? | 你的潜水服呢 |
[46:40] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[46:46] | Do you wanna go? | 你要试试吗 |
[46:50] | We should put a lot on, right guys? | 我们多放点进去 是吧各位 |
[46:53] | You’re not joking. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[46:58] | Oh that’s good. | 还挺好吃的 |
[47:00] | Told you. | 我就说 |
[47:01] | Oh, you guys know how to do Friday night, huh? | 你们还真会在周五晚找乐子啊 |
[47:06] | I had no idea it could be like this. | 我完全不知道还能这样 |
[47:09] | What? | 什么 |
[47:11] | Love and | 爱 以及 |
[47:13] | family commitment. | 家庭的羁绊 |
[47:17] | I just… | 我只是 |
[47:21] | This is everything I’ve ever wanted. | 这就是我想要的一切 |
[47:26] | And I wanna honor that. | 我要珍惜它 |
[47:28] | I really wanna protect that. | 我真的想要保护它 |
[47:34] | Can you guys be quiet? | 你们俩能安静会儿吗 |
[47:34] | We’re trying to watch a movie. | 我们这儿看电影呢 |
[47:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:38] | Hey, would you guys be okay if I stuck around? | 你们俩同意我待在这儿吗 |
[47:42] | Yes! | 同意 |
[47:43] | If you stopped talking. | 前提你少唠叨一点 |
[47:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:28] | Is that the career section? | 那是招聘版面吗 |
[48:30] | Yeah, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[48:32] | There ya go. | 给你 |
[48:34] | So I was looking on straight easy | 我当时就想简单粗暴一点 |
[48:36] | like 100 times a day. | 大概就一天一百次 |
[48:39] | But it worked. | 不过还是起作用了 |
[48:41] | That’s good. | 挺好的 |
[48:42] | So. | 所以 |
[48:47] | Have you made a decision? | 你做好决定了吗 |
[48:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[48:50] | Wow, really? | 真的吗 |
[48:53] | I am 15 weeks now | 怀孕十五周了 |
[48:55] | and there’s no turning back. | 现在已经没有回头路了 |
[48:57] | I’m gonna keep it. | 我要生下来 |
[48:59] | That’s like the legal cutoff? | 十五周是法律规定日期吗 |
[49:03] | Actually, technically, I could wait, but… | 实际上 严格来说我可以等 但是 |
[49:05] | Are you sure that you wanna do this? | 你确定想要这样吗 |
[49:10] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[49:11] | How far along did you say that you are? | 你说你怀孕多久了来着 |
[49:13] | 15 weeks. | 15周 |
[49:14] | So you still have time to terminate | 所以如果你改变主意的话 |
[49:16] | if you change your mind? | 还是可以打掉的了 |
[49:18] | But I’m not going to, | 但是我不会打掉 |
[49:19] | ’cause I’m gonna have the baby. | 我要把孩子生下来 |
[49:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:26] | Well congrats I guess. | 还是恭喜你吧 |
[49:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:34] | I don’t understand this. | 我不懂 |
[49:35] | Is it something about Ben? | 这是本的缘故吗 |
[49:38] | Come on, this whole situation is nuts. | 想想吧 整个事情太疯狂了 |
[49:41] | How can you stake your life on somebody you barely know? | 你怎么能和一个你不了解的人互定终生 |
[49:44] | I just, | 我只是 |
[49:45] | I really don’t understand this. | 我真的不懂 |
[49:48] | You’re not a judgmental person. | 你不是一个喜欢评头论足的人啊 |
[49:50] | I’m not judging you. | 我不是在评判你 |
[49:52] | I’m warning you. | 我只是提醒你 |
[49:54] | You don’t know anything about this man. | 你都不了解这个男的 |
[49:57] | He could be an emotional time bomb. | 他的脾气可能是个定时炸弹 |
[49:59] | It’s just way too soon to tell. | 现在说还为时过早 |
[50:01] | There is a logical process to how | 正常的关系应该是 |
[50:02] | people get to know each other. | 两个人先相互了解 |
[50:04] | They meet, they date for a while, | 见面 然后约会一段时间 |
[50:07] | they move in together. | 再搬到一起 |
[50:08] | They get engaged, they live together, | 然后订婚 再一起生活 |
[50:10] | they see if they still like each other | 同居了以后两个人再看 |
[50:12] | after sharing a bathroom. | 是否还喜欢彼此 |
[50:15] | These are the safeguards that are in place | 这些都是能让女人们 |
[50:17] | to make sure that women | 不会轻易被疯子纠缠上的 |
[50:19] | don’t get hitched to psychopaths. | 保护措施 |
[50:21] | I don’t understand | 我完全不能理解 |
[50:24] | the sudden negativity, okay. | 你为什么突然要否定我们俩 |
[50:26] | I just… | 我只是 |
[50:28] | I’m finally happy and you need to shit all over it. | 我终于感到幸福了 你却要泼凉水 |
[50:32] | Oh honey, I’m not trying to take that away from you. | 亲爱的 我没想着要剥夺你的幸福 |
[50:35] | I just wanna make sure that your eyes are open. | 我只想确认一下 你内心还是理智的 |
[50:38] | Okay, I just hate to say it | 行吧 我不想这么说 |
[50:40] | but it sounds like jealousy to me. | 但你说的话在我听来像是嫉妒一样 |
[50:46] | Abby I am not jealous. | 艾比 我一点也没有嫉妒 |
[50:50] | And you know what, yeah, | 你知道吗 没错 |
[50:51] | I am a little judgmental. | 我确实对你有点说三道四 |
[50:53] | Have you thought about what | 但你有没有想过 如果这段感情不顺利 |
[50:56] | this could do to your kids if it doesn’t work out? | 你的孩子会受多大的影响 |
[50:59] | I’m doing this for my kids, okay? | 我经营这段感情 就是为了孩子们 好吗 |
[51:02] | I want my children to see a man | 我希望我的孩子们能看到他们的妈妈 |
[51:05] | and a woman in a healthy, happy, loving relationship. | 能够和一个男人有段健康 幸福的感情 |
[51:09] | And yeah, yeah, I’m doing it for me too. | 而且 没错 我这样也是为了我自己 |
[51:12] | Abby, at least be honest with yourself. | 艾比 至少别对你自己撒谎 |
[51:15] | You are in love with this guy. | 你爱上了这男人 |
[51:18] | You’re not doing this for your kids. | 你这样做并不是为了你的孩子们 |
[51:20] | You’re making a decision | 你正在做一个 可能影响到 |
[51:22] | that changes the rest of your children’s lives | 你的孩子们余生的决定 |
[51:24] | based on somebody you’ve known for | 而这个决定 只是为了一个 |
[51:26] | like, what, three months or something? | 你只认识了三个月左右的男人吗 |
[51:29] | I think that that is selfish, it’s reckless, | 我觉得你这样很自私 很不顾后果 |
[51:31] | and it’s naive. | 也很幼稚 |
[51:32] | Yeah, well you don’t get to tell me | 你没资格教我 |
[51:33] | how to parent my children, | 怎么去做一个母亲 |
[51:34] | because you don’t have children! | 因为你自己就没有孩子 |
[51:38] | You don’t know. | 你什么也不知道 |
[51:39] | It changes everything. | 这些话完全改变了我对你的看法 |
[51:41] | Everything about you. | 我对你的全部看法 |
[51:42] | Not just your political beliefs. | 不仅仅是你的政治观念 |
[51:44] | Oh, now this is about politics? | 原来这和政治有关吗 |
[51:46] | Well some of us don’t use abortion | 因为我们中的有些人并不会把堕胎 |
[51:47] | as a form of birth control, so. | 当作控制生育的一种形式 |
[51:51] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢说这样的话 |
[51:55] | Don’t come crying to me when this all goes to shit. | 别在你把一切搞砸以后 哭着来找我 |
[51:56] | I won’t. | 我才不会 |
[52:11] | Coming, coming. | 来了 来了 |
[52:14] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[52:16] | Hey, how are you guys! | 嘿 你们好吗 |
[52:19] | Hi sweetie! | 嗨 宝贝 |
[52:21] | Hi Dad! | 嗨 爸爸 |
[52:23] | Hi, how are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[52:25] | It’s so good. Good to see you. | 太好了 见到你们真高兴 |
[52:26] | Benjamin, this is Kate, | 本杰明 这是凯特 |
[52:28] | Annie, and Rachel. | 安妮和瑞秋 |
[52:30] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[52:31] | And Ben, this is my Dad Lewis. | 本 这是我爸爸路易斯 |
[52:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[52:34] | Hello sir. | 你好 先生 |
[52:41] | Okay… | 那么 |
[52:43] | We have so much food for you guys. | 我们给你们准备了好多吃的 |
[52:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[52:47] | You might wanna relax, | 放轻松点吧 |
[52:48] | it seems like you’re the one who’s pregnant. | 怎么你才像是怀孕的那个人 |
[52:53] | Oh they put it there? Wait 12? | 原来是他们放的啊 居然放了12件吗 |
[52:54] | Can we get 12 here? | 我们能拿到12件吗 |
[52:55] | No. No. | 不行 没办法 |
[52:58] | So how long have you known Abigail? | 你认识艾比盖尔多久了 |
[53:01] | Several months, right? | 几个月吧 对吗 |
[53:03] | But nearly a year. | 也快一年了 |
[53:05] | Months. | 几个月 |
[53:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[53:07] | It’s been a whirlwind romance. | 我们俩是旋风般迅速地爱上了彼此 |
[53:11] | You spent any time around kids? | 你和孩子们相处过吗 |
[53:14] | In the Peace Corps actually, during college. | 相处过 就在我大学参加和平队的时候 |
[53:16] | Nieces and nephews? | 有侄子和侄女吗 |
[53:18] | No, not yet. | 现在还没有 |
[53:23] | Has she told you she’s gonna get fat? | 她给你说过她可能会发胖吗 |
[53:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[53:25] | What, you tend to gain weight during pregnancy. | 怎么了 你怀孕的时候就是会发胖 |
[53:26] | She’s gonna get fat. | 她就是会变胖 |
[53:28] | I mean that beautiful jawline’s gonna disappear. | 我是说 她那美妙的下颌会变成双下巴 |
[53:31] | It’s just gonna be ears, neck. | 你最后只能在耳朵和脖子间看到肥肉 |
[53:34] | He should know. | 他应该知晓 |
[53:35] | You know, she doesn’t get plump. | 你要知道 她不会变得丰满 |
[53:37] | – She gets like big. – Yes. | -她只会变成一个肥婆 -没错 |
[53:38] | It’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[53:42] | Well that’s more of her for me to love. | 这么说来 她值得我爱得更多了 |
[53:46] | Sir, I just want you to know | 先生 我只是想让你知道 |
[53:49] | that I intend to do right by your daughter. | 我很想好好对待你的女儿 |
[53:52] | Which means? | 怎么做 |
[53:56] | If I can still fit her in the dress. | 首先我得让她还能穿得上裙子 |
[54:09] | You didn’t say he was funny. | 你从没告诉我这家伙还蛮搞笑的 |
[54:10] | You’re funny, you’re cute, right? | 你还挺搞笑的 挺可爱的 是吧 |
[54:12] | He’s cute right? | 他很可爱 对吧 |
[54:20] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[54:22] | Yeah? | 怎么啦 |
[54:26] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[54:43] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[54:46] | I heard you. | 我听见了 |
[54:48] | I’m just not sure. | 我只是不太确定 |
[54:52] | If I say yes, how can I say yes? | 如果我说愿意的话 这根本说不通啊 |
[54:54] | We barely know each other. | 我们几乎不了解对方 |
[54:57] | How could I say no, I already love you so much. | 但我又怎能说不呢 我已经那么爱你了 |
[55:02] | If I say yes, I’ll never know if we married | 如果我说愿意 那么我永远也不知道 |
[55:04] | out of necessity or have love, | 我们结婚是出于必然还是因为爱情 |
[55:06] | and if I say no, | 如果我拒绝的话 |
[55:08] | I’ll never know if I passed up the love of my life. | 我又永远不会知道 是否错过了一生挚爱 |
[55:14] | Abigail, you’re hugging me really tight. | 艾比盖尔 你抱我抱得太紧了 |
[55:17] | It’s because I really need a hug. | 那是因为我很需要一个抱抱 |
[55:20] | Abigail. | 艾比盖尔 |
[55:25] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[55:29] | Yes? | 你愿意吗 |
[55:30] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[55:31] | Oh my God, I thought you were gonna say no. | 天哪 我以为你会说不的 |
[55:33] | I almost did. | 我差点就说了 |
[55:34] | I’m glad you said yes instead. | 我很高兴你没那么说 |
[55:36] | I’m not prepared. | 我都没准备好 |
[55:37] | I don’t have a ring or anything. | 我都没准备戒指什么的 |
[55:41] | Do I need to put on a gown | 我是不是得穿一件睡袍 不用吗 |
[55:43] | or take this off? No? | 还是把这个脱了 |
[55:43] | You’re great | 你这样就行了 |
[55:44] | Just like that. | 没问题 |
[55:45] | Okay good. | 好的 |
[55:50] | Yeah, see right there? | 你看到了吗 |
[55:52] | His little feet. | 他的小脚丫 |
[55:54] | Do you wanna listen? | 你想听听吗 |
[55:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[56:00] | Is that you like, play music for it or? | 那是你正在给宝宝放的音乐吗 |
[56:03] | Oh, it’s your baby’s heartbeat. | 不 这是你的宝宝的心跳声 |
[56:10] | What does it sound like? | 听上去怎么样 |
[56:13] | You should listen. | 你应该听听 |
[56:23] | Okay, see right here? | 看见那个了吗 |
[56:25] | That’s the placenta. | 那就是胎盘 |
[56:27] | Here you can see his little hand right there. | 这是宝宝的小手 |
[56:30] | You’ve got an active one. | 你的宝宝很活泼 |
[56:37] | I get it, I get it. | 放心吧 放心 |
[56:38] | I got you. | 有我在呢 |
[56:44] | Do you wanna know what it is? | 你们想知道宝宝是男是女吗 |
[56:45] | – Uh-huh. – No. | -好啊 -不想 |
[56:48] | No. | 不要 |
[56:54] | I guess we’re doing this. | 我想 我们真的要有宝宝了 |
[56:55] | Yeah, yeah I guess so. | 是啊 我也这么想 |
[57:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[57:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[57:21] | Nothing, nothing’s wrong, I’m tired. | 没什么 我只是累了 |
[57:29] | Are you not attracted to me anymore? | 你不再觉得我吸引你了吗 |
[57:31] | I’m so attracted to you, I am. | 你很吸引我 一直都是 |
[57:33] | I just need to sleep. | 我只是困了 |
[57:39] | Well is it, | 是因为 |
[57:41] | is it my body? | 是因为我身体的原因吗 |
[57:42] | Are you afraid about the baby? | 你对有宝宝感到恐惧吗 |
[57:44] | It’s not your body, it’s not the baby, | 不是因为你的身体 也不是因为宝宝 |
[57:46] | please don’t make a thing out of this. | 求求你别因为这个小题大做 |
[57:48] | Please. | 求你了 |
[57:50] | I’m not, it’s just… | 我没有 只是 |
[57:56] | It’s painful for me that you don’t wanna touch me. | 你不愿意碰我 这让我很难过 |
[58:02] | I’m sorry it’s painful for you. | 如果这让你难过的话 对不起 |
[58:31] | Oh, don’t forget about. | 对了 别忘了 |
[58:34] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[58:36] | It’s visiting day at Wallace’s dance class. | 今天是华莱斯舞蹈课的公开日 |
[58:38] | You told her you wanted to go. | 你跟她说了你想去 |
[58:40] | I do, I’ll be there. | 我确实想去 我会去的 |
[58:40] | It’s okay if you don’t want to | 如果你不想去没关系的 |
[58:41] | but you just have to tell me so that I can… | 你只要告诉我就行 我会 |
[58:43] | No, I wanna be there. | 不 我很想去 |
[58:44] | Okay, four o’clock. | 好的 记得是四点钟 |
[58:46] | Four o’clock. | 四点 |
[58:47] | Please don’t be late. | 千万别迟到 |
[58:48] | I won’t be. | 不会的 |
[58:49] | Wallace and Luke, time to go! | 华莱斯 卢克 该出门了 |
[58:53] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 跑快点 |
[58:56] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[58:57] | Bye, bye, bye! | 拜拜 |
[59:05] | My bag. | 我的包 |
[59:31] | Terren. | 特伦 |
[59:34] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[59:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[59:40] | Can I come up? | 我能进去吗 |
[59:43] | I actually have somewhere to be. | 我要去一个地方 |
[59:52] | I could get a drink though. | 我倒是可以喝一杯 |
[59:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[59:58] | You happy? | 你快乐吗 |
[1:00:02] | No, not always. | 不 不总是这样 |
[1:00:06] | You know, I’m not that happy of a person generally. | 你知道的 我不是那种一直乐呵呵的人 |
[1:00:09] | I’m working on it though. | 但我倒是想变成那样 |
[1:00:13] | You know, those things. | 你知道的 那些事 |
[1:00:14] | What things? | 什么事 |
[1:00:15] | Well, you know, just relationships and fidelity. | 就是关于感情 忠诚什么的 |
[1:00:18] | Being nice, being decent, | 做个好人 |
[1:00:20] | being a decent human being. | 做个呱呱叫的好人 |
[1:00:26] | It’s a lot of stuff. | 这意味着很多 |
[1:00:28] | You know all about that. | 这些你都知道 |
[1:00:30] | Yeah, I think I do. | 是啊 我是知道的 |
[1:00:36] | Why did we break up? | 我们为什么会分手 |
[1:00:37] | Why was that? | 是为什么来着 |
[1:00:40] | I guess I wasn’t in love with you. | 可能是因为我不够爱你吧 |
[1:00:45] | Liar. | 你说谎 |
[1:00:49] | I should really go. | 我真得走了 |
[1:00:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:57] | Let’s definitely get one more. | 让我们再喝一杯 |
[1:00:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:01:16] | Come on legs! | 腿抬高 |
[1:01:23] | Good job! | 真棒 |
[1:01:25] | Turn, pose it, hold! | 转身 摆姿势 对 |
[1:01:28] | Hold it! | 保持住 |
[1:01:29] | Good job ladies, that was a beautiful run! | 真棒 女孩们 跳得真美 |
[1:01:34] | That was so good sweetie, | 宝贝你跳得真好 |
[1:01:36] | you looked amazing out there! | 你看起来美极了 |
[1:01:37] | Thanks Mom. | 妈妈谢谢你 |
[1:01:39] | Did Benjamin come? | 本杰明来了吗 |
[1:01:41] | I know that he wanted to, | 宝贝 他非常想来 |
[1:01:43] | he must’ve just gotten stuck at work honey. | 但他还有工作 |
[1:01:47] | I’m glad he didn’t come. | 没来也挺好的 |
[1:01:48] | Me too, because it’s more cupcakes for us. | 开心吧 我们能吃更多蛋糕了 |
[1:01:53] | Here we go. | 晚餐来啦 |
[1:01:58] | It looks pretty good. | 看起来很好吃 |
[1:02:00] | It should be good. | 吃起来也是哦 |
[1:02:03] | All right. | 吃吧 |
[1:02:03] | I wanna wait for Benjamin. | 我想等本杰明一起 |
[1:02:06] | Well, you can hang out with him after your bath. | 你洗完澡后可以和他玩 |
[1:02:08] | Dig in. | 快吃吧 |
[1:02:10] | I’m not eating til Benjamin comes. | 本杰明不来我就不吃 |
[1:02:11] | Well I guess you’re not eating. | 那就等着吧 |
[1:02:15] | Here he is. | 他回来啦 |
[1:02:18] | Hey guys! | 你们好啊孩子们 |
[1:02:21] | How’s it going troops? | 你们今天过得怎么样 |
[1:02:25] | I’ve been trying you for three hours. | 我等了你三小时 |
[1:02:27] | I’ve been stuck in the subway. | 我在等地铁 |
[1:02:29] | For three hours? | 等了三小时地铁吗 |
[1:02:32] | I was stuck at work, and then I was stuck on the subway. | 先是工作 后是地铁 |
[1:02:39] | Well, Wallace did an amazing job at dance class today. | 华莱斯今天在舞蹈班表现得很棒 |
[1:02:44] | Wallace, I had a bad day at work, | 华莱斯 我今天工作很不顺 |
[1:02:47] | but I am so so sorry. | 非常非常对不起 |
[1:02:49] | Sorry for what? | 对不起什么 |
[1:02:52] | Next time you’re gonna be this late, | 如果下次你再迟到 |
[1:02:53] | I’d appreciate it if you would text me. | 希望你能提前给我发信息 |
[1:02:55] | Oh, next time I have a crap day at work | 如果下次我工作不顺心 |
[1:02:58] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t give me shit for it. | 希望你不要给我脸色看 |
[1:03:04] | You need to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[1:03:06] | Have some bread. | 吃些面包吧 |
[1:03:11] | Hey Lukey, how was your day? | 嘿 卢克 今天过得还好吗 |
[1:03:14] | Pretty good. | 很开心 |
[1:03:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:03:19] | Wallace, how about you? | 华莱斯 你今天呢 |
[1:03:21] | It was pretty uneventful. | 就那样吧 |
[1:03:26] | Ben, how was your day? | 本 今天过得如何 |
[1:03:29] | Fine Abigail, how was your day? | 还行 艾比盖尔 你呢 |
[1:03:31] | Oh you go first. | 你先说 |
[1:03:32] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[1:03:33] | No. | 你先 |
[1:03:35] | Tell us. | 告诉我们 |
[1:03:37] | You go, how was your day? | 说吧 今天过得如何 |
[1:03:40] | I said my day was fine, how was your day? | 我今天过得还行 你呢 |
[1:03:46] | Luke, please, stop that! | 卢克 别玩了 |
[1:03:48] | – No. – Stop! | -我要玩 -停下 |
[1:03:49] | I think we all want | 我们都想听听 |
[1:03:50] | to hear what happened to you today. | 你今天是怎么过的 |
[1:03:51] | Stop, give it. | 别玩了 给我 |
[1:03:54] | Wallace, sit back down. | 华莱斯 坐好 |
[1:03:55] | – She won’t give it back! – No! | -她不还给我了 -不给 |
[1:03:56] | – Mom, make her stop! – Wallace. | -妈妈 叫她站住 -华莱斯 |
[1:03:58] | Stop it! | 站住 |
[1:04:00] | Please sit down | 坐下来好吗 |
[1:04:00] | and give the car back to Luke. | 把车还给卢克 |
[1:04:02] | – Stop it! – Give it back! | -停下 -还给我 |
[1:04:03] | You guys, can you… | 孩子们 你们能 |
[1:04:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:04:06] | Stop, stop! | 你别跑 站住 |
[1:04:07] | Stop! | 站住 |
[1:04:08] | Shut the fuck up! | 都给老子闭嘴 |
[1:04:20] | Look, I’m really sorry guys, | 孩子们 我道歉 |
[1:04:21] | but you have to listen to your Mother, okay? | 但你们必须要听妈妈的话 好吗 |
[1:04:24] | She told you to stop, she’s your Mom. | 她叫你们停就停 她是你们的妈妈 |
[1:04:36] | “They would stare out their bedroom window | “他们在本该进入甜甜的梦乡时 |
[1:04:38] | long after they should’ve gone to sleep, | 盯着卧室的窗户外 |
[1:04:40] | watching the drafts glide across | 看着一阵阵风吹过 |
[1:04:42] | their massive darkened field.” | 广袤漆黑的原野” |
[1:04:44] | “The birds fluttered like ghosts | “鸟儿在笼子里振翅欲飞 |
[1:04:46] | in the windows of their gloomy cage.” | 光线昏暗就像鬼魂一样” |
[1:04:48] | “The sea lions were the first to wake.” | “小海狮是第一个醒来的” |
[1:04:55] | You lost your temper with my kids. | 你对我的孩子发脾气 |
[1:04:58] | That can never happen again. | 不要再有下次 |
[1:04:59] | Yeah, well your kids are out of control. | 是你的孩子在乱吵 |
[1:05:03] | My kids are kids, | 他们还小 |
[1:05:04] | that’s how they behave when they’re tired and hungry. | 所以他们才随心所欲地玩闹 |
[1:05:07] | Look, I told you I wasn’t ready for this. | 听着 我告诉过你 我还没准备好 |
[1:05:09] | I mean, I warned you to… | 我是说 我提醒过你 |
[1:05:12] | Maybe you should read a book or something | 也许你应该读本书什么的 |
[1:05:13] | because it’s a little late to turn back now. | 现在反悔似乎有点晚了 |
[1:05:16] | Okay, maybe I will | 好 我会的 |
[1:05:17] | and I’ll be sure to bookmark the section | 而且我还要仔细阅读 |
[1:05:19] | on how to discipline your kids for you. | 如何为你管教你的孩子的章节 |
[1:05:22] | Don’t you dare blame this on my children. | 你居然把这怪到我孩子头上 |
[1:05:26] | The only person acting like a child tonight, was you. | 今晚唯一表现得孩子气的人就是你 |
[1:05:29] | I have made enormous sacrifices for you. | 我为你牺牲了很多 |
[1:05:31] | I’m completely behind on all my work, | 我工作进度落后了很多 |
[1:05:33] | the commute here… | 每天来回跑 |
[1:05:34] | You walked into a beautiful family! | 你走进了一个需要好几年经营的 |
[1:05:37] | One that took years to create! | 美好的家庭 |
[1:05:39] | One that you probably started yourself by now | 不管是冲动还是抑制 |
[1:05:42] | if you had any courage or restraint. | 你最好现在起就改变 |
[1:05:47] | You’re unstable, Benjamin. | 本杰明 你真让人捉摸不透 |
[1:05:49] | Your moods flip on a dime, | 你的情绪瞬息万变 |
[1:05:52] | you have a terrible temper, | 脾气糟糕 |
[1:05:55] | and you’re a scary drunk. | 有时还喝得烂醉 |
[1:05:57] | Yeah, well, you’re a boring sober person, okay. | 你就是个头脑冷静无聊乏味的人 |
[1:05:59] | It’s like you were pretending before | 就好像你之前一直在装模作样 |
[1:06:01] | to be this like hot, fun, cheerleader | 装成一个热辣有趣的啦啦队长 |
[1:06:03] | so you could get the quarterback to knock you up. | 就能和队里的四分卫搞上了 |
[1:06:06] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[1:06:09] | What did I do? | 我都干了些什么 |
[1:06:11] | Come on, look. | 来 看啊 |
[1:06:11] | This is a setback. | 这只是个小挫折 |
[1:06:12] | No, this isn’t a setback. | 不 这不是小挫折 |
[1:06:15] | Let’s call this what it is, it’s a fucking disaster! | 这他妈是个大灾难 |
[1:06:18] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[1:06:19] | I told you, I didn’t sign up for this. | 我说过 我也不想这样的 |
[1:06:22] | I told you that the stress of this sort of thing | 我就说这种事的压力 |
[1:06:24] | is gonna ruin our relationship. | 会破坏我们之间的关系 |
[1:06:26] | What sort of thing? | 哪种事 |
[1:06:27] | Having a kid. | 带孩子啊 |
[1:06:28] | Yeah, three. | 还是三个 |
[1:06:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:06:30] | – There are three children involved. – I know! | -我的三个宝贝 -我知道 |
[1:06:31] | And I didn’t sign up for one! | 没有一个是我自己想要的 |
[1:06:33] | You act like you’re the only one | 你是唯一一个表现得让我觉得 |
[1:06:36] | who totaled their life! | 你想要毁掉他们 |
[1:06:37] | I guess that’s what happened | 我猜你和其他像我这样的陌生人 |
[1:06:38] | when strangers get wasted and screw. | 都做了这些好事吧 |
[1:06:42] | Pack your stuff and go. | 拿上你的东西 滚出去 |
[1:07:24] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:07:29] | I miss Dad. | 我想爸爸了 |
[1:08:22] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:08:23] | You’re next. | 下一个到你 |
[1:08:26] | – There are three children involved. – I know! | -我的三个宝贝 -我知道 |
[1:08:27] | And I didn’t sign up for one! | 没有一个是我自己想要的 |
[1:08:33] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:08:35] | I wanna apologize to you. | 我想给你道歉 |
[1:08:37] | Say goodbye, Benjamin. | 再见 本杰明 |
[1:08:48] | Promise you’ll be there? | 你保证会到吗 |
[1:08:49] | I’ll be there at seven o’clock on the dot. | 我七点准时到 |
[1:08:52] | And be in front row? | 坐前排吗 |
[1:08:54] | Okay, I’ll get there early and make sure I’m in the front row. | 好 我早点去坐前排 |
[1:08:58] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[1:08:59] | I adore you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:00] | I adore you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:09:02] | Love you! | 爱你哦 |
[1:09:03] | Love you Mom! | 爱你妈妈 |
[1:09:27] | So these are sort of the emotional beats of the book. | 这些是书中的情感点 |
[1:09:30] | This is the visual realization of the story. | 实现故事的视觉化 |
[1:09:33] | It’s all supposed to take place at night | 故事都发生在晚上 |
[1:09:36] | when they’re in their beds. | 当孩子躺在床上时 |
[1:10:09] | My water broke I think. | 我的羊水好像破了 |
[1:10:15] | Hurry, let’s go. | 快 我们快走 |
[1:10:17] | You guys were so amazing. | 宝贝你们今天真好看 |
[1:10:19] | Thanks Mom. | 妈妈 谢谢你 |
[1:10:20] | – Thanks Mommy. – Fantastic. | -谢谢妈妈 -很棒 |
[1:10:21] | Okay, so listen, | 听清楚哦 |
[1:10:22] | Kate is going to drop you off at Grandpa’s, | 凯特先把你们送到外公家 |
[1:10:25] | and then she’s gonna come back | 再回来接我 |
[1:10:26] | and get you when the baby’s here. | 等宝宝生下来就接你们回来 |
[1:10:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:10:29] | – Okay. – Okay Mom. | -好 -好的妈妈 |
[1:10:30] | All right, hugs and kisses. | 妈妈抱 亲亲 |
[1:10:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:10:34] | I love you guys. | 宝贝我爱你们 |
[1:10:35] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:10:35] | Your car’s outside. | 你的车就停在外面 |
[1:10:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:36] | I will see you soon. | 待会见 |
[1:10:38] | See you later, wish me luck. | 待会见 祝我好运吧 |
[1:10:39] | – Good luck. – Bye. | -祝你好运 -拜 |
[1:10:44] | You’re doing great, you’re doing great! | 很好 你做得很好 |
[1:10:49] | Here, grab my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[1:10:52] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:10:56] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[1:10:57] | Fuck! | 来了 |
[1:11:05] | Two, | 二 |
[1:11:06] | one! | 一 |
[1:11:13] | Super girl! | 超级女孩 |
[1:11:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:11:15] | She is so cute. | 她好可爱 |
[1:11:22] | Ready for a walk? | 想走路吗 |
[1:11:26] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿 |
[1:11:31] | You are adorable! | 你太可爱了 |