时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey,how was your summer? | 暑假怎么样? |
[00:11] | Hi,gary,how was your summer? | Gary 暑假怎么样? |
[00:13] | Hey,how was your summer? | 嘿 暑假怎么样? |
[00:15] | Hey,jack, | 嘿 Jack 老朋友 |
[00:15] | there’s my buddy! | 嘿 Jack 老朋友 |
[00:18] | Walk with me,lemon. | 跟我走 Lemon |
[00:21] | Well,you look great. | 你气色不错 |
[00:21] | I can’t believe I haven’t spoken to you since your heart attack. | 自从你心脏病之后我还没跟你说话过 |
[00:24] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正想跟你说这个 |
[00:26] | Nobody from corporate knows about my cardiac event, | 台里没人知道我心脏病 |
[00:28] | and I want to leave it that way. | 我不想让他们知道 |
[00:29] | I’m back,lemon. | 我回来了 Lemon |
[00:30] | I’ve had the most productive summer of my life. | 我的暑期很有成就 |
[00:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:33] | All of my summer replacement shows were big hits. | 所有暑期剧都是热门 |
[00:35] | America’s next topirate, | “美国超级海盗新秀” |
[00:37] | are you stronger than a dog, | “你比狗强壮吗” |
[00:38] | milf island. | “小岛辣妈控” |
[00:39] | Milf island? | “小岛辣妈控” |
[00:40] | 25 super-hot moms, | 25名超级热辣的妈妈 |
[00:41] | 50 eighth grade boys,no rules. | 50名中学男生 无限制 |
[00:43] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 对了 其中一个辣妈好像是妓女? |
[00:44] | Didn’t one of those women turn out to be a prostitute? | 噢 对了 其中一个辣妈好像是妓女? |
[00:46] | That doesn’t mean she’s not a wonderful,caring milf. | 妓女也可以是爱子心切的辣妈 |
[00:51] | Well,uh,I had a great summer too. | 我的暑期也不错 |
[00:53] | And,um– | 我… |
[00:54] | did you…redecorate or– | 你…重新装修过? |
[00:56] | sir,I have all the latest seinfeldvision promos. | 先生 刚做好的”Seinfeld之夜”宣传片 |
[00:59] | Oh,wonderful! | 太好了 |
[01:00] | What’s seinfeldvision? | 什么Seinfeld之夜? |
[01:01] | Well,I realized that nbc owns hundreds of hours of footage of seinfeld | 我发现NBC拥有几百小时的Seinfeld素材 |
[01:06] | from his massively successful television series seinfeld. | 也就是Jerry Seilfeld那部大热的剧 (Seinfeld 宋飞传) |
[01:09] | So my old tech guys were able to digitally capture seinfeld, | 技术人员可以从中捕捉数码图像 |
[01:13] | and now we can basically make him do or say whatever we want. | 让他说什么做什么都可以 |
[01:17] | So for the month of october, | 整个十月 |
[01:17] | all of our prime time shows will feature a computerized guest appearance from… | 我们的一线剧里将出现他的虚拟客串 |
[01:22] | mr. Jerry… | |
[01:23] | seinfeld. | |
[01:24] | If you didn’t kill her, | 如果你没杀她 |
[01:25] | why didn’t you stay? | 为什么留下? |
[01:27] | Quit grillin’ me! | 别问了! |
[01:27] | Seinfeldvision | Seinfeld之夜 |
[01:29] | save the cheerleader. | 拯救啦啦队长 |
[01:30] | Save the world. | 拯救世界 拯救啦啦队长 拯救世界 |
[01:34] | Yah! That’s what I said. | 没错 我刚说过 |
[01:36] | Seinfeldvision | Seinfeld之夜 |
[01:37] | deal…or no deal? | 换…还是不换? |
[01:41] | I’ll take that deal! | 我要换! |
[01:45] | Does jerry seinfeld know you’re doing this? | Jerry Seinfeld知道你这么搞吗? |
[01:47] | Jerry’s in europe with his family right now. | Jerry一家正在欧洲度假 |
[01:49] | But by the time he gets back, | 当他回来时 |
[01:50] | seinfeldvision will be a monster hit, | Seinfeld之夜已经火到一塌糊涂 |
[01:52] | and his kids’ll go to school, | 他的孩子在学校 |
[01:53] | and their friends’ll say i really loved your dad in that episode of medium last night, | 同学会说 昨晚的”灵媒缉凶”有你爸爸 |
[01:56] | and he’S… | 他会… |
[01:58] | he’s gonna love it. | 会喜欢的 |
[02:01] | Well,I had a great summer too. | 好吧 我的暑期很有意义 |
[02:02] | I started a quilt. | 我开始缝一条花毯 |
[02:03] | I did yoga twice a week. | 每周两次瑜伽 |
[02:05] | I wore flip-flops in public. | 公开场合穿夹脚趾拖鞋 |
[02:07] | I really feel like this is gonna be my year. | 我想今年我会大顺 |
[02:09] | Biggest loser. | “瘦身大本营” |
[02:11] | So what’s up with floyd? | 你和Floyd怎么样了 |
[02:13] | Uh,we broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[02:14] | We agreed that it was crazy to try it long-distance, | 我们都同意 异地恋不可能 |
[02:16] | and I feel great about t it. | 分手感觉很好 |
[02:18] | Oh,come on,lemon. | 得了 Lemon |
[02:19] | If there’s two things i’m certain of, | 有两件事我很确定 |
[02:20] | one is you will never finish that quilt, | 第一 那条花毯你做不完 |
[02:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:22] | And you are not over floyd. | 你跟Floyd断不了 |
[02:23] | No,I really am,jack. | 不 我真的没有 Jack |
[02:25] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[02:26] | this is my year. | 今年我要走运 |
[02:27] | I feel like the show’s gonna be great, | 我觉得我的节目也会很好 |
[02:29] | and I’m very positive that i’m gonna meet someone else. | 我很确定我会遇见别的人 |
[02:32] | Lemon,women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married. | Lemon 你这样的年纪 在动物园里被咬的机会大过结婚 |
[02:36] | Good to see you. | 幸会 |
[02:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:38] | Glad we’re botdoing so great. | 很好 我们都感觉不错 |
[02:41] | Put floyd’s name on that quilt. | 毯子上绣Floyd的名字 |
[02:48] | 30.Rock Season 02 Episode 01 | |
[03:03] | Yo,ken,I’m gon use this whole kitchen area as my bathroom. | Ken 整个厨房区现在是我的卧室 |
[03:06] | Spread the word. | 传下话去 |
[03:08] | What is this? | 怎么了? |
[03:09] | Mr. Jordan’s wife kicked him out. | Jordan先生被老婆踢出门 |
[03:10] | She froze my credit and she got custody of grizz. | 她冻结了我的卡 夺走Grizz的监护权 |
[03:14] | Can I keep my cockatiel in your office? | 能把我的Cockatiel放你办公室吗? |
[03:16] | No. Go home and apologize to your wife. | 不行 回家向老婆道歉 |
[03:18] | What? | 什么? |
[03:19] | I’m not apologizing! | 什么? 我不道歉 |
[03:20] | ‘Cause for once in my life, | 这是为数不多的 |
[03:22] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我觉得没有做错的时刻 |
[03:23] | How many years have you known me,liz lemon? | 你认识我几年了 Liz Lemon? |
[03:25] | One. | 一年 |
[03:26] | So you know I like to minister to transvestite prostitutes. | 你知道我很关爱变性妓女 |
[03:29] | I don’t think I did know that,no. | 这个我倒不是不知道 |
[03:31] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[03:31] | He doesn’t mess with ’em. | 是真的 他从不乱搞那些人 |
[03:32] | He just tries to get ’em into computer school. | 只是把他们送进电脑学校 |
[03:35] | So labor day weekend, | 劳动节那天 |
[03:36] | I see this young she-dude at the dumpster by 40/40. | 我在垃圾堆里见到一个年轻的变性人 |
[03:39] | I pull over and I say, | 我停车说 |
[03:40] | “you don’t have to live your life like this. | 你可以不过这样的日子 |
[03:43] | “You can be a freaky deeky and do datentry. | 变性怪胎也可以做数据输入员 |
[03:46] | -Sure -“what about court reporting? | – 当然 – 法庭速记员也可以 |
[03:48] | Believe in yourself.” | 相信你自己 |
[03:50] | Right. | 当然 |
[03:51] | So as I reach in the trash and pull this dude out, | 我伸手拉他出来 |
[03:53] | a paparazzo jumps out and takes a picture of me. | 一个狗仔队跳出来给我拍了照 |
[03:56] | Tracy jordan and his wife angie. | Tracy Jordan和妻子Angie |
[03:58] | Oops. | 糟 |
[03:59] | So not only are you holding a transvestite prostitute… | 糟 你抱着一个变性人妓女 |
[04:01] | they confused “shim” with mrs. Jordan,yes,ma’am. | 而且他们错把”她”当成Jordan夫人 |
[04:04] | And they think she looks better here than she did at the 2004 grammys. | 他们认为Jordan夫人比2004年度 格莱美奖上更好看 |
[04:07] | who’s gonna do my banking? | 谁管我的账目? |
[04:08] | Who’s gonna write my blogs? | 谁给我写博客? |
[04:10] | Who’s gonna do the cooking on taco wednesdays? | 周三的玉米饼之夜谁来做饭? |
[04:12] | Okay,well,kenneth, | 好了 Kenneth |
[04:13] | you are now in charge of helping tracy with any of the nonsexual things that angie would do for him. | 你处理Tracy的一切事务 所有Angie帮他做的除了性以外的 |
[04:19] | So he’s,like,my office wife? | 这么说他是我的办公室老婆? |
[04:20] | Sure. Let’s go with that. | 是 这么想也可以 |
[04:24] | Kenneth parcell, | |
[04:26] | will you take this ring… | 你是否愿意接受这枚戒指 |
[04:29] | and sell it in the jewish part of midtown, | 并拿到犹太人区去卖掉 |
[04:30] | and use the money to get us a nintendo wii? | 换回一台任天堂的Wii? |
[04:33] | Yes. Yes. | 愿意 愿意 |
[04:34] | A thousand times yes! | 一千个愿意! |
[04:40] | Liz,how was your summer? | Liz 你的暑期怎么样? |
[04:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:42] | -Floyd and I– -’cause my play was amazing. | – Floyd和我… – 我的音乐剧棒极了 |
[04:44] | There is nothing like thehrill of doing a live show on broadway. | 在百老汇现场演出的感觉太棒了 |
[04:49] | You know,jojo, | “知道吗 Jojo” |
[04:51] | when life keeps handing you anchovies | “生活不停塞给你臭咸鱼” |
[04:55] | just cover them up with some extra cheese | “何不多加奶酪来冲淡” |
[04:58] | and make a pizza | “做成匹萨” |
[05:00] | well,I’m sorry i missed it. | 真遗憾 我错过了 |
[05:02] | It sounds just like the movie and– | 真的好像那个电影 |
[05:04] | What happened to you? | 你出什么事了? 我显胖吗? |
[05:04] | Do I look fat? | 你出什么事了? 我显胖吗? |
[05:05] | Liz,I had to eat four slices of pizza on stage,each performance | Liz 我每次演出要在台上吃四块匹萨 |
[05:09] | jenna,that’s 32 pieces of pizza a week! | Jenna 那就等于每周32块匹萨! |
[05:11] | No,that can’t be right. | 不可能 |
[05:13] | Liz,it’s like I flipped the eating switch, | Liz 这就好像我打开了胃口 |
[05:15] | and I can’t flip it back. | 现在没法关闭了 |
[05:16] | you have to help me | 你得帮我 |
[05:17] | well how am I suppose– | 我能怎么帮? |
[05:19] | oh it’s worse from behind | 哇 后面看更可怕 |
[05:22] | I’m on it | 我会处理的 |
[05:23] | She need to lose thirty pounds or gain sixty | 他需要减掉30磅 或者增肥60磅 |
[05:26] | anything between it, not place in television | 这两者中间的就别上电视了 |
[05:28] | I can’t believe I missed you | 亏我还想念你回来 |
[05:33] | did Jack say he care about my weight? | Jack是不是不满我的体重? |
[05:34] | no he didn’t even mention, he’s not noticing no one is noticing | 他没说 他根本没注意到 没人会注意到 |
[05:38] | Yowza!!Oh! | – 哟! – 我靠! |
[05:39] | hey Mrs Michelin, I love your ty | 米其林小姐 我喜欢你们的轮胎 |
[05:43] | Okay everyone welcome back | 欢迎大家回来 |
[05:45] | some of you maybe wondering what happened between me and my boyfriend floyd this summer and the answer is we did break up | 有些人也许会问我跟Floyd怎样了 答案是我们分手了 |
[05:51] | But I am doing fine. | 但我感觉很好 |
[05:52] | Floyd the black guy | Floyd是那个黑人吗? |
[05:54] | okay, you don’t care. | 很好 你们不在乎 |
[05:55] | i don’t care either… | 我也不在乎 |
[05:56] | so great | 太好了 |
[05:57] | I want a pack of 50 ideas from each of you by tomorrow morning | 明早你们每人给我拿出50个创意 |
[06:05] | Hey,I need to ask you guys something | 我有事想请你们帮忙 |
[06:07] | Avoid from me | 离我远点 |
[06:07] | don’t stand near me | 别站在我身边 |
[06:10] | will you guys be bridesmaid in my wedding | 能不能请你们做我的伴娘 |
[06:13] | That is very sweet | 真是太好了 |
[06:14] | but I think I might be passed bridesmaid age. | 我想我这把年纪 不适合做伴娘了 |
[06:18] | Oh, I’m sorry | 噢 对不起 |
[06:19] | Is it hard for you because you broke up with that floyd guy | 是不是因为你刚和Floyd分手所以难过? |
[06:22] | no what no | 不 当然不是 |
[06:24] | you know what, I would love- we would love to be your bridesmaid | 我很愿意–我们很愿意做你的伴娘 |
[06:28] | Great | 太好了 |
[06:29] | We need to dress shopping tomorrow then | 太好了 我们明天去买婚纱 |
[06:31] | So meet me at laifess at 10. AM. | 明天上午十点婚纱店见 |
[06:37] | Yeah No I have my something old | 这下我有旧东西了 (婚礼四样: 新 旧 借 蓝) |
[06:47] | Rise the shine Mr. Jordan | 光明来了 Jordan先生 |
[06:50] | I couldn’t sleep at all last night | 昨晚我根本睡不着 |
[06:52] | Angie kept my sharp image white noise aroma therapy machine | Angie不肯把灵异熏香治疗机给我 |
[06:56] | She knows I can’t sleep without the *** | 他知道我在这样的环境下没法 闻着一股培根肉的味道 |
[07:01] | well hurry up and get your second win | 那就抓紧时间 |
[07:03] | cause I’ve got a day all planned out. | 因为我把今天都安排好了 |
[07:05] | We’ll start at bed bethon beyond | 先去床上用品店 |
[07:08] | get things you’ll need here, | 买上你需要的东西 |
[07:09] | then, an old friend of mine from college is having a baby shower at long island | 长岛我一个朋友小孩满月 |
[07:13] | So we’ll swing by there. | 我们去聚会 |
[07:15] | And for dinner, | 晚餐呢 |
[07:15] | I thought we could just stay in | 我们就在这里 |
[07:17] | and have the rest of that soup that I made yesterday. | 我昨天做的汤还有剩 |
[07:19] | I’m not doing any of that! | 我一件都不会做! |
[07:22] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[07:24] | I went with you to your black vampire movie. | 我陪你去看黑色吸血鬼电影 |
[07:26] | But I guess I’ll just tell my friends that you have a migraine. | 我就跟朋友说你头痛不能去好了 |
[07:30] | Great compromise,office wife. | 好借口 办公室老婆 |
[07:53] | Hey,you know where I can find that jack donaghy? | 知道Jack Donaghy在哪里? |
[07:57] | I got a bone to pick with that guy. | 我要拆他的骨头 |
[07:59] | I don’t know which bone i’m gonna pick, | 不知道拆哪根 |
[08:00] | but he’s got some bones, | 但他肯定有骨头 |
[08:01] | and I’m gonna pick one. | 我要拆他一根骨头 |
[08:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:17] | Weddings are so weird. | 婚礼怪事多 |
[08:18] | This veil costs more than my couch. | 这面纱比我的沙发还贵 |
[08:20] | Is that comedy,or do you really have a $300 couch? | 是说笑的 还是你的沙发真的只值300块? |
[08:24] | Both. | 二者皆有 |
[08:26] | What, | 怎么 |
[08:27] | you never pretended to be a bride when you were a little girl? | 你小时候从来没扮过新娘? |
[08:29] | I did. I just never romanticized it. | 扮过 我只是比较现实主义 |
[08:32] | This is my husnd,saul rosenbear, | 这是我丈夫 Saul Rosenbear |
[08:35] | and this is his son richard from a previous marriage. | 这是他跟前妻生的儿子 Richard |
[08:40] | And then he cheated on me with a lamb. | 然后他跟一只绵羊搞外遇 |
[08:43] | liz,this dress is amazing. | Liz 这件真好看 |
[08:45] | But they don’t have it in my size. | 不过没有我的尺码 |
[08:46] | Can you try it on for me so I can see how it hangs? | 能不能穿上让我看看型? |
[08:50] | Yes. You’re closer,liz. | 你体型比较接近 Liz |
[08:51] | You do it. | 你去试 |
[08:52] | I mean,I could do it,but… | 我试也不是不可以… |
[08:55] | fun…this is fun. | 真好玩 |
[08:59] | Sir,jerry seinfeld is here to see you. | 先生 Jerry Seinfeld来找你了 |
[09:01] | You told me he was in europe! | 你说他在欧洲! |
[09:03] | Does he look upset? | 他一脸怒气吗? |
[09:04] | He looks the way you did when I tried to hold your hand on the jet. | 他的脸色就像在飞机上 我想握住你的手时你的表情 |
[09:08] | Stall him for a few minutes,jonathan, | 告诉他稍等一会儿 Jonathan |
[09:09] | till I get my ducks in a row. | 等我把一切安排妥当 |
[09:10] | And get me legal on the phone. | 接通法律部的电话 |
[09:18] | Oh,my god. | 我的天 |
[09:18] | If I cover my good eye, | 如果我遮上这只好眼 |
[09:19] | you look just like courtney cox. | 你看着就像Courtney Cox (F6里的Monica) |
[09:21] | This one is really nice,cerie. | 这件真的不错 Cerie |
[09:23] | And it’s 40% off. | 而且打六折 |
[09:24] | Oh,no. | 不行 |
[09:25] | Aris would kill me if I ever bought a dress on sale. | Aris要听说我买打折婚纱会气死了 |
[09:28] | I can’T. | 不能买 |
[09:33] | It really is nice,isn’t it? | 其实真的不错 |
[09:36] | You should buy it and save it for your wedding. | 你应该买下来自己的婚礼上用 |
[09:38] | No,no. I’m single. | 不 我单身 |
[09:41] | Doin’ great. | 单身感觉很好 |
[09:41] | But don’t you think you will ever get married to anyone? | 不是永远不结婚吧? |
[09:45] | You are trying to make a sale. | 你这是推销手段 |
[09:48] | I know how this works. | 我知道这里的道道 |
[09:49] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Hi. Jack? | 嘿 Jack |
[09:54] | No,of course i’m at the office. Yeah. | 我当然在办公室 |
[09:56] | Stall who? | 拖延谁? |
[09:58] | This is our control room. | 这是控制室 |
[10:00] | There’S…nobody in there. | 现在没有人在 |
[10:01] | Sorry there’s nothing to see. | 很抱歉没什么好看的 |
[10:03] | We just got back from summer hiatus yesterday. | 今天是暑假后第一天上班 |
[10:05] | Yeah. Everybody’s summer good? | 噢 大家的暑期过的好吗? |
[10:07] | Oh,mine was great. | 我的暑期很好 |
[10:07] | I read,like,two books. | 我读了两本书 |
[10:09] | I broke up with my boyfriend. | 我和男朋友Floyd分手了 |
[10:10] | But I’m doing great. | 但我不难过 |
[10:11] | I’m totally over it. | 我彻底跟他断了 |
[10:12] | Still talking? | 还说个没完 |
[10:13] | oh,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[10:14] | I haven’t talked to him since–whew! | 我没跟他说话了 |
[10:17] | August…9th? | 自从8月9日 |
[10:19] | 4:17 P.M.? | 下午4点17 |
[10:20] | It’s not over. | 还耿耿于怀 |
[10:21] | Oh,no,it’s over. | 不 我们彻底分了 |
[10:22] | I’m over it. | 没有牵挂 |
[10:23] | No,it’s not over till you pick up the phone, | 还没结束呢 除非你拿起电话 |
[10:26] | you say,”I don’t love you anymore,” | 说”我不再爱你” |
[10:27] | they say,”I don’t love you anymore either.” | 对方说”我也不再爱你了” |
[10:29] | You go,”great,I’ll pick you up in 20. | 你说”20分钟后见” |
[10:31] | Let’s grab a scone.” | “去吃个烤甜饼” |
[10:33] | A scone–yes! | 烤甜饼—对! |
[10:34] | I want that! | 我想吃 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna call him. (Tracy) | 我会打给他 |
[10:35] | liz lemon. | |
[10:37] | I need you to go to my house | 我需要你去趟我家 |
[10:38] | and pretend you’re doing a survey for the ranford group. | 假装帮性学组织做调查 |
[10:41] | And then ask my wife if she’s sleeping with D.L. Hughley! | 问问我老婆 有没有跟DL Hughley睡过 |
[10:44] | No. I’m not doing any of that. | 不 我不干 |
[10:46] | J.S.! | |
[10:47] | Oh,tracy. | 哦 Tracy |
[10:48] | What’s up? | 怎么样? |
[10:49] | Liz lemon,me and this dude used to do standup together. | Liz Lemon 我以前和这家伙一起说相声的 |
[10:52] | Remember that night we had a three-way with elayne boosler? | 记得那晚我们和Elayne Boosler玩3P |
[10:56] | I don’t think that was me. | 那应该不是我 |
[10:58] | Oh,yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:58] | You know what? | 想起来了 |
[10:59] | I think that was a mirror. | 我想那是面镜子 |
[11:03] | J.S.,This is my kenneth. | J.S. 这位是Kenneth |
[11:05] | Ah,yeah. | 对 |
[11:05] | You again. | 又是你 |
[11:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:08] | Jonathan,when is he gonna meet with jerry? | Jonathan 他什么时候能见Jerry |
[11:09] | This is taking forever. | 我拖不住了 |
[11:11] | mr. Donaghy left. | Donaghy先生走了 |
[11:11] | What? When? | 什么? 什么时候走的? |
[11:13] | Just a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前刚走 |
[11:18] | Jack? | |
[11:22] | Jack? | |
[11:24] | Jack. | |
[11:26] | Jerry? | |
[11:27] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[11:28] | Nobody told me you were here. | 我不知道你要来 |
[11:30] | Oh,I’m here,jack. | 可是我来了 Jack |
[11:31] | Kenneth,why didn’t you tell me mr. Seinfeld is here? | Kenneth 为什么不告诉我 Seinfeld先生要来 |
[11:35] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么问题 |
[11:47] | hello? | 你好? |
[11:49] | Hello,I’m sorry. | 你好 打扰了 |
[11:49] | May I speak to floyd,please? | 能否找一下Floyd? |
[11:52] | Oh,he’s in the…shower. | 他…在洗澡 |
[11:54] | I am conducting a survey for the ranford group. | 我为Ranford组织做一个调查 |
[11:57] | And,uh…how old are you? | 请问…您的年龄? |
[12:01] | And your weight? | 体重? |
[12:02] | And when was the last time you had intercourse? | 你上次性交是什么时候? |
[12:06] | Who is this? | 我是谁? |
[12:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[12:08] | I’m your worst nightmare,is who I is! | 我是你的噩梦 这就是我! |
[12:13] | He’s got some girl over there already! | 他已经往家里招女人了 |
[12:17] | That is so embarrassing for you. | 你真是够丢脸的 |
[12:20] | So how can I help you,jerry? | 我可以为您做什么 Jerry? |
[12:22] | Jack,I was vacationing with my family in europe in a country only rich people know about. | Jack 我和家人在欧洲 只有富人才知道的国家 |
[12:27] | Svenborgia? | 斯文波其亚 |
[12:27] | No. Better. | 不是 比那还好 |
[12:29] | But I can’t tell you. | 但我不能说 |
[12:31] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[12:31] | my mother called to tell me that I’m gonna be on law and order! | 我妈给我打电话 说我要演”法律与秩序” |
[12:35] | And E.R. | 还有”急诊室” |
[12:36] | So I called my agent to find out when did I shoot these things? | 我打给经纪人 问我什么时候拍过这些 |
[12:40] | That’s the beauty of this,jerry. | 这就是科技的妙处 |
[12:41] | It’s all done with computers. | 都是电脑合成的 |
[12:42] | When you see it, | 你看看就知道了 |
[12:43] | you’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[12:44] | 25 sexy moms. | 25名热辣的妈妈 |
[12:45] | 50 sweaty eighth-grade boys. | 50名精力旺盛的中学男生 |
[12:47] | And one beloved american comedy star. | 一名万众期待的笑星 |
[12:49] | this wednesday on milf island… | 周四 “小岛辣妈控” |
[12:52] | really? Is that really your pitch? | 真的 这就是你的点子? |
[12:54] | Okay. I get it. | 好了 我知道了 |
[12:56] | This is a two-way street. | 这是双方互惠的 |
[12:58] | All right,jerry, | 好的 Jerry |
[12:59] | what nbc shows do you want to be digitally inserted into? | 你想合成到哪部NBC的戏里? |
[13:02] | I like lost. | 我喜欢”迷失” (ABC的剧) |
[13:03] | Is that you guys? | 是你们的吗? |
[13:06] | Jerry, | |
[13:08] | don’t be difficult. | 别逼我 |
[13:09] | The fact of the matter is that seinfeldvision is perfectly legal, | 实际上 Seinfeld之夜是完全合法的 |
[13:11] | and there’s nothing you can do to stop us. | 你不能拿我们怎么样 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry,but… | 对不起… |
[13:15] | it’s business. | 这只是生意 |
[13:16] | Here’s some business. | 我跟你谈个生意 |
[13:17] | How ’bout I buy nbc and turn it into the biggest lane bryant in midtown? | 我将NBC台收购 然后将它变为 城中最大的大码女装品牌? |
[13:25] | Jerry,come on. | Jerry 吓唬谁 |
[13:26] | You’re gonna buy nbc, | 你要买NBC台 |
[13:27] | like you’ve got $4 million just laying around… | 好像你有4百万美圆闲钱似的… |
[13:32] | jerry,I’m sorry. | Jerry 对不起 |
[13:33] | Give me two days… | 给我两天时间… |
[13:34] | and I’ll come up with something you’ll really be proud of. | 我会提出些让你倍感骄傲的东西来 |
[13:36] | Besides,you owe me. | 此外 你还欠我的 |
[13:38] | Remember,st. Barts,I saved your life from that shark? | 记得吗 在圣巴茨 我从鲨鱼嘴里救你一命 |
[13:40] | All right,jack. | 好吧 Jack |
[13:42] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[13:44] | But I still think you shot a dolphin. | 但我坚持认为你射的是条海豚 |
[13:54] | hi. I’m here to drop off the inspiration photos. | 嗨 我来归还这些样品照 |
[13:57] | And you are the mother. | 你是那个妈妈 |
[13:58] | Bridesmaid,yes. | 伴娘 没错 |
[14:02] | That’s my dress. | 那是我的婚纱 |
[14:03] | Don’t buy that. | 别买那条 |
[14:04] | That looks ugly on you. | 穿上太难看 |
[14:06] | eah, you’ll thank me. | 对 你会感谢我的 |
[14:09] | Is that dress still on sale? | 那条裙子还在打折吗? |
[14:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:12] | You know,a lot of women buy their perfect dress when they see it, | 知道吗 很多女人见到合意的婚纱就买了 |
[14:15] | and then just trust the fact that the husband will come. | 并且坚信她们会遇到一个丈夫 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:19] | Well,this is my year. | 哦 今年属于我 |
[14:21] | I mean,floyd’s moving on. | 我是说 Floyd走他的路去了 |
[14:22] | I’m moving on too. | 我也走我的路 |
[14:23] | I’m just doing it in my own order. | 我要按我的安排行事 |
[14:25] | I’m gonna get the wedding dress, | 我要去买下那条婚纱 |
[14:26] | and then I’m gonna have a baby, | 然后还要生个孩子 |
[14:28] | and then I’m gonna die, | 再然后就去死 |
[14:30] | and then I’m gonna meet a super-cute guy in heaven. | 最后我将在天堂里遇见一个超级大帅哥 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:34] | I’m not kidding,blondie. | 我没开玩笑 金发美女 |
[14:36] | Get out of the dress. | 把婚纱脱了 |
[14:39] | I’ll need to spread it over a couple of different credit cards. | 我要将钱分摊在几张不同的信用卡上 |
[14:45] | Lemon,I am in full-blown crisis mode. | Lemon 我现在危在旦夕了 |
[14:46] | I’ve already sold 20 million dollars’ worth of ad time for seinfeldvision, | 我已经为seinfeld之夜售出了 价值两千万美圆的广告时间 |
[14:49] | and now jerry wants to pull the plug. | 而现在Jerry要釜底抽薪 |
[14:50] | But I don’t care,because i thrive in crisis mode. | 但我不在乎 因为我总能力挽狂澜 |
[14:52] | That’s when I’m really at my best. | 每到危机时刻我就出状态 |
[14:53] | And the fact that I do not have one idea how to solve this only energizes me more. | 事实上 一直没找出解决问题的办法 只会让我动力倍增 |
[14:57] | I’ve been brainstorming all night–here we go. | 我做了一晚上脑力风暴 现在开始吧 |
[14:59] | Number one–kill seinfeld. | 第一条 干掉seinfeld |
[15:00] | Number two–kill seinfeld,then kill myself. | 第二条 干掉seinfeld 然后干掉我自己 |
[15:02] | Number three–kill seinfeld,flee to svenborgia,then kill myself. | 第三 干掉seinfeld 逃到斯文波其亚 然后干掉我自己 |
[15:05] | Jack,I’m not having the best day either. | Jack我今天过得也不太顺 |
[15:06] | Number 70– | 第70条 |
[15:07] | you seduce seinfeld. | 你来色诱seinfeld |
[15:08] | Now,why is me seducing seinfeld all the way at 70? | 第70条才是让我去色诱? |
[15:10] | Number 71–I fake a hurricane, | 第71条 我伪造出一场飓风 |
[15:12] | and all regularly scheduled programming is preempted. | 而所有预定好的节目统统被挤掉 |
[15:14] | These are terrible ideas. | 这都是可怕的主意 |
[15:16] | There are no bad ideas in brainstorming,lemon. | 头脑风暴里没有坏主意 Lemon |
[15:18] | I’m sure I’ll come up with something at the 11th hour. | 我敢肯定11点时 我会拿出点象样的东西来 |
[15:20] | I always do, | 一贯如此 |
[15:21] | ’cause I’m just that good. | 因为我就是这么厉害 |
[15:33] | It was on sale. | 打折的 |
[15:38] | I’m mad at you,ken. | 我生你气了 Ken |
[15:39] | I seen the way you was lookin’ eld. | 我看见你瞅seinfeld的眼神了 |
[15:41] | You used to look at me like that. | 你向来都这么瞅我的才对 |
[15:43] | What,am I not a big enough star for you any | 咋了 我对你来说腕已经不够大了? |
[15:46] | i am not even gonna dignify that wwer. | 我压根不会回答你 |
[15:50] | Especial I picked out all these throw pillows for in here, | 特别是我挑选了这么多抱枕在这 |
[15:53] | and you didn’t even notice! | 而你甚至都没在意! |
[15:58] | Hey,everyone. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[15:59] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[16:00] | How did I lose 25 pounds in one day? | 我是如何在一天之内掉了25磅称的? |
[16:03] | I didn’T. | 我没有 |
[16:04] | It’s visual trickery. | 这叫视觉欺骗 |
[16:05] | Drawing the eye up. | 将视线拉长 |
[16:09] | hey,liz,you gotta see this. | 嘿 Liz你得看看这个 |
[16:11] | Jenna looks bananas– | Jenna看起来疯了 |
[16:14] | Nope,the real crazy is in here. | 不 真正疯掉的在这块儿 |
[16:17] | Liz lost it. | Liz疯了 |
[16:19] | It was on sale. | 这件是打折的 |
[16:20] | I thought you and floyd broke up. | 我以为你和Floyd分手了 |
[16:21] | We did,and I am doing great with it. | 没错 而我也处理得很好 |
[16:23] | I just bought a dress. | 我不过是买了条裙子 |
[16:25] | Because,you know,I don’t need society’s permission to buy a white dress | 要知道 我买条白裙子 没必要经过社会许可吧 |
[16:29] | i mean,who says this is a wedding dress anyway? | 我是说 谁说这是条婚纱了? |
[16:31] | In korea,they wear ite to funerals. | 在韩国 人们还穿它出席葬礼呢 |
[16:33] | All right,uh, | 好吧 |
[16:33] | I’m in charge now. | 现在我接管这里 |
[16:35] | Everyone go home. | 大家都回家 |
[16:36] | I’m not crazy,frank. | 我没疯 Frank |
[16:37] | I’m making a statement. | 我要发表声明 |
[16:39] | That,if need be, | 有必要的话 |
[16:40] | I will marry myself. | 我将嫁给我自己 |
[16:41] | And I am not embarrassed that you guys are seeing me wearing this. | 你们看我穿成这样 并不会让我感到尴尬 |
[16:45] | So you’re intending to wear that…all day. | 所以 你打算一整天都穿着它 |
[16:49] | Yeah,chocolate rain,maybe I am. | 对 巧克力雨 也许我会的 |
[16:51] | liz,um,seinfeld’s here, | Liz 呃 seinfeld来了 |
[16:53] | and jack’s not ready for him. | Jack还没准备好见他 |
[16:54] | So you need to give him another tour. | 所以你得和他再周旋一下 |
[16:59] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[17:06] | Hello,jerry. | 你好 Jerry |
[17:08] | Well,well,well. | 哇 哇 哇 |
[17:09] | So you called that boyfriend. | 你打给男朋友了? |
[17:11] | Yes,I did. | 是 我打了 |
[17:12] | And it went well? | 结果不错? |
[17:13] | No,it didn’t,jer. | 差远了 Jerry |
[17:15] | A woman answered. | 一个女人接的 |
[17:16] | Another woman already? | 已经有女人了? |
[17:18] | What did you say to her? | 你怎么跟她说的? |
[17:19] | I did a fake survey. | 我假装做调查 |
[17:20] | You did the fake survey? | 你假装做调查? |
[17:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:22] | I’m not over it! | 我还放不下 |
[17:23] | And now I’m wearing this! | 我还穿着这个 |
[17:25] | What is the deal with my life? | 我这辈子怎么了 |
[17:27] | Are you imitating me? | 你是在模仿我? |
[17:29] | No! This is what i sound like when I cry! | 没 我哭的时候就这样! |
[17:32] | I think I’m a little insulted! | 我觉得有点受辱 |
[17:34] | You’re insulteying! | 你受辱? 我在哭! |
[17:52] | I got nothin’. | 什么都没想到 |
[17:53] | Mr. Seinfeld’s here. | Seinfeld先生来了 |
[17:54] | I got nothing. | 什么都没想到 |
[17:56] | Oh,jerry,wonderful. | 噢 Jerry 很好 |
[17:57] | Please,come in,come in. | 请进 请进 |
[18:00] | Can I get you some water? | 我能给你拿杯水吗? |
[18:01] | No,thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Would you like some tea, | 你要茶吗? |
[18:03] | some coffee,some ice coffee, | 咖啡? 冰咖啡? |
[18:04] | we have ice tea, | 我们有冰爽茶 |
[18:05] | we have some juice– | 还有果汁 |
[18:06] | all right,I’ll just– | 好了好了 我只是 |
[18:07] | gimme a water if that moves it along. | 非要给就给杯水吧 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Boy,have I got a presentation for you. | 我给你做一个演示 |
[18:11] | This presentation is going to,uh, | 这个演示 |
[18:14] | knock your socks off. | 会令你如雷轰顶 |
[18:15] | Here,let me close ts window so we don’t have any glare on the monitor. | 把窗帘拉上 这样就不会反光了 |
[18:19] | Ho weekend? | 周末过得怎么样? |
[18:19] | It’s thursday. | 今天周四 |
[18:20] | Well,I mean last weekend. | 我是说上个周末 |
[18:22] | It was very nice. | 很不错 |
[18:23] | Can we just move this presentation along,please? | 能不能赶快开始? |
[18:25] | It’s seinfeldvision. | Seinfeld之夜 |
[18:27] | I’m giving america… | 我将带给观众 |
[18:29] | the programs they like… | 他们喜欢的节目 |
[18:31] | with a star that they love. | 和他们喜欢的巨星 |
[18:33] | For one…incredible month… | 为期…一个月 |
[18:36] | of television. | 电视史上 |
[18:37] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么? |
[18:39] | God–oh,god,jerry! | 上帝 噢Jerry |
[18:42] | I got nothing! | 我没办法 |
[18:43] | I got nothing! | 我没办法 |
[18:44] | You’ve got to do this for me,please! | 请务必帮帮我 求你了! |
[18:47] | Oh,god,I’ve already sold the ad time! | 天哪 广告时段都已经卖出去了 |
[18:49] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人怎么搞得 |
[18:52] | What’s happened to this network? | 这个电视台到底怎么了? |
[18:56] | Call off your goons! | 让小喽罗走远点! |
[18:58] | All right,kenneth. | 好吧 Kenneth |
[18:59] | All right,listen,seinfeld. | 好吧 听着 Seinfeld |
[19:01] | I’ll give you $1 million and five free commercials for your animated feature bee movie, | 我会给你一百万 5个免费广告 宣传你的”蜜蜂总动员” |
[19:07] | and you let me run this for one week. | 你让我再播一星期 |
[19:08] | 2 million to the charity of my choice, | 2百万 任我选一家慈善机构 |
[19:11] | ten free commercials for bee movie, | 10个免费广告宣传”蜜蜂总动员” |
[19:12] | opening november 2nd, | 11月2日开始 |
[19:14] | and I do nothing. | 我什么都不用做 |
[19:15] | you let me run seinfeldvision for three nigh | 你让我播3个晚上 |
[19:16] | i’ll give you $1.5 million or the charity of your choice, | 给你一百五十万 或者以你名义捐 |
[19:20] | unlimited free promotions on the today show, | Today show节目任你推广电影 |
[19:23] | and you give me the name of that country you went to. | 你说出你度假的国家名 |
[19:25] | One night. | 一晚 |
[19:27] | Doctors without borders. | 捐给”医生无国界组织” |
[19:28] | Roker in a bee costume. | Roker要穿蜜蜂服 (Today show的主持之一) |
[19:33] | Grenyarnia. | 格林纳尼亚 |
[19:34] | Oh,god! | 上帝! |
[19:45] | Oh,no! | 噢 不 |
[19:46] | Did a korean person die? | 有韩国人死了吗? |
[19:49] | No,tracy. | 不 Tracy |
[19:50] | It’s a wedding dress. | 是婚纱 |
[19:53] | Don’t do it,liz lemon. | 别这样 Liz Lemon |
[19:55] | I know what me and kenneth have looks perfect on the outside, | 我和Kenneth表面上是完美夫妻 |
[20:00] | but it’s work,damn it. | 但这是工作 妈的 |
[20:01] | It’s work. | 只是工作 |
[20:13] | How’d it go with seinfeld? | 和Seinfeld谈的怎么样? |
[20:15] | I think I pulled it off. | 我想我搞定了 |
[20:17] | Good god,lemon, | 老天 Lemon |
[20:18] | what’s happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[20:20] | I thought this was going to be your year. | 我以为今年你交好运 |
[20:21] | I couldn’t even hold it together one week. | 我连一个星期都没坚持住 |
[20:24] | I’m not you,jack. | 我不是你 Jack |
[20:25] | I can’t have a heart attack and pretend like it never happened. | 我没法心脏病之后还假装啥事没有 |
[20:27] | I can’t break up with someone and immediately recover. | 我没法分手之后立即恢复平静 |
[20:30] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[20:30] | I’m just me. | 我只是我 |
[20:31] | Lemon,don’t ever say you’re just you. | Lemon 别说你只是你 |
[20:34] | Because you are better than you. | 因为你强于你 |
[20:36] | And I am not going to let you give up. | 我不会让你放弃 |
[20:38] | This is going to be our year. | 今年会是我们的好运年 |
[20:42] | Now,give me the ham. | 把火腿给我 |
[20:45] | I like the ham. | 我喜欢火腿 |
[20:46] | Come on. | 来 |
[20:54] | $4,000 ham napkin. | 四千美元的餐巾纸 |
[21:01] | I look pretty,though,right? | 穿上还是漂亮的 对吧? |
[21:03] | Don’t push it,lemon. | 别得寸进尺 |