时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Thanks for coming out. Thanks for watching. | 感谢现场观众 感谢收看 |
[00:05] | Love,peace, and hair grease. | 爱 和平 还有发蜡 |
[00:08] | Hey,liz me,lutz,toofer,and josh are gonna go to that bar where the waiters are dressed like ninjas. | 嘿Liz 我 Lutz Toofer还有Josh 要去那家侍者都穿忍者服的酒吧 |
[00:13] | You in? | 你来吗? |
[00:14] | No,I’m just gonna go to the 24-hour donut place and go home. | 我 我还是去那家24小时营业的甜甜圈店 然后再回家 |
[00:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:19] | Donuts and then bed. | 吃了甜甜圈再睡觉 |
[00:20] | What are you depressed about or celebrating? | 你这是郁闷呢还是高兴呢? |
[00:22] | It’s this endless adoption process.It took me three months– | 还不是没完没了的领养程序 花了我三个月的时间– |
[00:26] | liz. I am totally humiliated. | Liz 我觉得太丢人了 |
[00:28] | How could you cut diaper chicken? | 你怎么能删尿布鸡宝宝的戏份呢? |
[00:30] | Wait,i know. Because tracy’s the star. | 等一下 我知道 因为Tracy是大牌 |
[00:34] | Oh,brother, she’s feeling neglected. | 哦 兄弟 她觉得被无视了 |
[00:36] | How’s she gonna act out th te? | 这回她又要唱哪出? |
[00:38] | My ankle! | 我的脚腕! |
[00:41] | Oh,imaginary injury. | 哦 装受伤 |
[00:43] | I would have said death of a voice coach. | 我还以为是声乐教师之死 |
[00:45] | Her birthday’s on tuesday. | 星期二是她生日 |
[00:46] | Maybe all that attention will make her ankle feel better. | 或许生日的受关注度能让她脚腕好点 |
[00:49] | Hey,jack! What are you still doing here? | 嘿 Jack! 你怎么还在这? |
[00:52] | It’s friday night. I need something to do. | 星期五晚上总得找点事做嘛 |
[00:54] | Don’t you have some gallery opening or a fundraiser to give bowties to inner city youths? | 你没有啥画廊开幕式之类的? 或是基金筹款人给贫民孩子戴领结啥的? |
[01:00] | Of course. But I’m committed to elisa. | 当然有 但是我已经有Elisa了 |
[01:02] | While she’s away I’m trying to avoid temptation. | 她不在时我得拒绝诱惑 |
[01:04] | I just need somewhere I can socialize where women aren’t an issue. | 我需要一个没女人乱绕的地方来社交 |
[01:08] | Finally! | 终于啊! |
[01:11] | Hey,now. | 嘿 有了 |
[01:29] | 30 Rock Season03 Episode13 | 我为喜剧狂 |
[01:32] | Excuse me? | 有人吗? |
[01:34] | Can we get a little service over here– okay. | 能过来点一下东西吗– 好 |
[01:36] | Dude,i know you’re getting these messages because I know how to check your voicemail. | 老兄 我知道你收到的信息 因为我懂怎么查你的语音邮件 |
[01:40] | You are officially a d-bag,tim. | 你真是个蠢货 Tim |
[01:42] | I hope you lose your indoo | 祝你输掉室内足球比赛 |
[01:47] | sorry,what n I get you? | 对不起 想要点什么? |
[01:48] | A dozen assorted for me to take home to my family. | 一打混合口味的带走 给家人的 |
[01:50] | And the lady will have… | 这位女士想要… |
[01:52] | A dozen assorted. | 一打混合口味的 |
[01:59] | Adoption brochure. | 领养宣传册 |
[02:02] | Should you be working the night shift alone like this? | 你难道就这样一个人值夜班? |
[02:05] | It’s fine. They gave me a gun. | 没事的 他们给我配了把枪 |
[02:08] | That’s $6.80 | 一共六块八 |
[02:09] | I will have mine to stay, please. | 我留在这吃吧 |
[02:11] | You want a dozen donuts to stay? | 一打甜甜圈 在这吃? |
[02:13] | And a skim milk. | 再来杯脱脂牛奶 |
[02:15] | – What are you doing,liz? – Making a new friend. | – 你这是干吗 Liz? – 交个新朋友 |
[02:17] | I don’t like this. You have crazy eyes. | 我不喜欢这样 你的眼神很疯狂 |
[02:18] | You have shut-up mouth. | 你的嘴巴该闭上 |
[02:19] | – I don’t want any part of this. – Enet out of here. | – 我不要卷进来 – 那就快滚 |
[02:25] | Boy,that creative thing you guys do, writing jokes for a living, making the world laugh. | 伙计 你们的工作多有创造力啊 以幽默为生 让世界开怀 |
[02:31] | What do your dads tell their friends you do? | 你们的父亲是怎么 跟别人说你们的职业的? |
[02:35] | Surgeon. | 外科医生 |
[02:36] | Optometrist. | 验光师 |
[02:37] | Died. | 已经死了 |
[02:38] | I never really knew my dad. So I just lie to myself. Space assassin. | 我还不知道我爸是谁 我一直骗自己说他是太空刺客 |
[02:44] | I grew up without a father too,frank. | 我从小也没爸爸 Frank |
[02:45] | Good ol’ billy donaghy left when I was two. | 老好人Billy Donaghy 在我两岁的时候离我们而去 |
[02:47] | He’d show up every now and then to impregnate my mom, punch out umpires in my little league. | 他时常会回来把我妈搞大肚子 或是客串我们少儿联赛的裁判 |
[02:53] | Last time I saw my dad, he went out to get the candles for my fourth-birthday lasagna | 我最后一次见我爸是他出门 为我四岁生日面去买蜡烛 |
[02:58] | and never came back. | 之后再也没回来 |
[02:59] | My whole life I said I was gonna be something. | 我本来觉得我会成就一番事业 |
[03:01] | Restore the glory of the rossitano name. | 让Rossitano这个姓氏重现辉煌 |
[03:04] | In sicilian dialect, it means “well poisoner.” | 西西里方言中是”优秀投毒者”的意思 |
[03:07] | In gaelic,donaghy means “dung basket.” | 在盖尔文中 Donaghy是”粪筐子”的意思 |
[03:10] | So I worked my ass off at s.u.n.y. Got into fordham law. | 我累死累活的在纽约州立大学念书 进入了福坦莫法学院 |
[03:13] | No. You went to law school? | 真的? 你上过法学院? |
[03:15] | Yeah. But I had to drop out after a semester ’cause my mom got sick. | 是啊 但是上了一个学期就退学了 因为我妈妈病了 |
[03:20] | Mothers. | 母亲啊 |
[03:22] | So what are we doing next,fellas? Don’t tell me we’re calling it a night already. | 那我们接下来我们干吗 同志们? 别告诉我这就是夜生活了 |
[03:25] | How lame do you think the night is young. | 咋可能这么没劲呢 夜生活充满活力 |
[03:27] | We’re going to lutz’s to watch movies. | 我们去Lutz那儿看电影 |
[03:29] | Tonight,a classic. | 今晚来部经典的 |
[03:31] | Harry and the hendersons. You in,jack? | 大脚哈利 你参加吗 Jack? |
[03:34] | Uh,yes,but I don’t wanna go to lutz’s apartment. | 哦 我想去 但是别去Lutz家了吧 |
[03:36] | His contract is up and I don’t wanna feel sorry for him. | 他的合同要到期了 我不想为他感到难过 |
[03:39] | What do you say we go to my place? | 到我家怎么样? |
[03:41] | – I cado it. – Sounds good. | – 没问题 – 听上去不错 |
[03:42] | And when I told tim I was pregnant, he just freaked out and didn’t call me for a week. | 当我告诉Tim我怀孕了时 他吓坏了 一个星期没联系我 |
[03:47] | Then he texted me and he was like, “oh,i love you. | 后来他给我发短信 说什么 “哦 我爱你” |
[03:50] | No,I’m mad at you. You did this on purpose.” As if. | “不 我很生气 你故意怀的” 跟真的似的 |
[03:53] | Meanwhile,his myface page horny.” | 同时 他的Myface页面上的状态 是”性饥渴中” |
[03:57] | And I’m,like, if you ce out me at all, at least have the decency to skype me face to face. | 我就想 如果你真在乎我的话 至少站出来和我用Skype聊一聊吧 |
[04:02] | Man,there are just so many different devices for guys to not call you on now. | 天 现在男人有那么多设备 都能避免直接打电话给你 |
[04:08] | When I was your age, you could just be like, | 在我那个时候 你只能这么想 |
[04:09] | “oh,he probably tried to call me but my line was busy.” | “哦 他可能想给我打电话 只不过我占线” |
[04:12] | And then just watchfalcon crest and cry yourself to slee | 然后看鹰冠花园 哭着入睡 (九十年代美国肥皂剧) |
[04:16] | thanks for listening to me blab. | 谢谢你听我说些废话 |
[04:20] | So what’s your plan when the baby comes? | 那么 孩子生下来后有啥打算呢? |
[04:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[04:25] | I’ve been talking to an adoption lady, but I just don’t feel comfortable with any of the people. | 我和一个领养的女士谈过 但是就觉得那些人让我觉得不舒服 |
[04:29] | They all just seem really old and wei. | 他们看上去都很老很奇怪 |
[04:31] | Not one of them even knew who neo is. | 他们甚至没一个人知道Neo是谁 |
[04:36] | * I need you * | * 我需要你 我嗯嗯* |
[04:39] | finally,thank you. Somebody cool for once. | 真不容易 谢谢 终于有个明白人了 |
[04:45] | Geouof here! | 滚出去! |
[04:47] | Can’t you see we don’t want you anymore? | 看不出来我们不想要你了吗? |
[04:50] | Why can’t you go back where you came from? | 你为啥不从哪来回哪儿去呢? |
[04:53] | And leave us alone! | 离我们远点! |
[05:00] | Go. | 走吧 |
[05:03] | Go! | 快走! |
[05:12] | Good-bye,my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[05:15] | He had to be mean to save him. | 他必须狠心 才能救他 |
[05:18] | Hay belonged in the woods. | Harry属于这个森林 |
[05:20] | It gets me every time. | 每次都能打动我 |
[05:23] | This reminds me of my favorite movie. | 这片子让我想起我最喜欢的电影 |
[05:26] | Shane. | 原野奇侠Shane (第26届奥斯卡获奖电影) |
[05:27] | Aww,when joey wants to go with shane and shane makes him stay? | 啊 当Joey想跟Shane走时 Shane却让他留下了? |
[05:31] | Maybe it’s because we didn’t have fathers. | 或许是因为我们没有父亲吧 |
[05:34] | Maybe at why we’re drawn to movies where the father-figure | 这就是我们被这种电影吸引的原因 |
[05:36] | pushes away the child/legendary north-american forest ape. | 父亲式形象的人离开孩子 或是传说中的北美森林猿人 |
[05:41] | Yeah,but in the movies, it’s a good thing. | 是啊 但是在电影里 这是件好事 |
[05:45] | Harry went back to the woods. | Harry回到了森林里 |
[05:47] | It works out in real life too. | 在现实生活中也一样 |
[05:48] | We’re both doing all right. | 我们不都活得挺好吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:00] | Excuse me,Mr. Jordan. | 打扰一下 Jordan先生 |
[06:02] | I was just updating my staff birthday list and I discovered I don’t have yours. | 我正在更新我的员工生日记录册 我发现我没你的 |
[06:05] | That’s because I don’t have a birthday,ken. | 那是因为我没有生日 Ken |
[06:07] | What? | 啥? |
[06:07] | I don’t have a birth certificate ’cause I was born inside of yankee stadium. | 我没有出生证明 因为我出生于扬基体育场里 |
[06:11] | I bound around foster families so much, no one ever bothered to throw me a party. | 我在寄养家庭里上天入地的 没人想给我办生日派对 |
[06:15] | Oh,but even prisoners have birthday parties. | 噢 但是监狱犯人都有生日派对的 |
[06:18] | I saw one onoz. | 我在”监狱风云”里见过一次 |
[06:19] | It was… Interesting. | 相当… 特别 |
[06:21] | I don’t need a birthday. | 我不需要过生日 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause I buy myself all the presents I need. | 因为我会给自己买所有想要的礼物 |
[06:25] | And because of my drinking, they’re often a surprise. | 因为我酗酒 所以经常会有惊喜 |
[06:28] | Oh,but birthdays aren’t about presents. | 噢 但生日不仅仅是送礼物 |
[06:30] | They’re about being surrounded by people who love you | 是被爱你的人包围 |
[06:33] | And eating a cake with your name on it and making a wish. | 吃写了你名字的蛋糕 再许个愿 |
[06:37] | I’m sad you never had that. | 很遗憾你从没过过生日 |
[06:41] | My birthday’s september 21st, not that anyone asked. | 我的生日是9月21号 咋没人问呢 |
[06:45] | Hi,frank. | 嗨 Frank |
[06:46] | Oh,hey,jack. | 哦 嘿 Jack |
[06:47] | This morning it hit me in the shower why the hendersons named their guest harry. | 今早上我洗澡的时候突然想到 为什么Henderson一家给客人取名Harry |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:52] | That film has layers. | 那电影暗藏玄机 |
[06:53] | I was also thinking about what you told me about your family and law school. | 我也在想你跟我说的 关于你的家庭和法学院 |
[06:57] | Yeah,sorry. I was drunk. I shouldn’t have told you that stuff. | 哦 对不起 我喝多了 我不该跟你说那些的 |
[07:00] | No,no,no. I’m glad you did. We have a lot in common. | 不不 很高兴你说了 我们有很多共同点 |
[07:03] | We both have recurring dreams about being overpowered by a female bodybuilder. | 我们都经常做被健身女教练征服的梦 |
[07:06] | Okay,we were both drunk. | 好吧 我们都喝醉了 |
[07:08] | But I wanna help you. | 但是我想帮助你 |
[07:10] | So I made some phone calls and if you want, you can resume your law studies at columbia, | 所以我打了几个电话 而且如果你愿意 你可以再继续学习法律 在哥伦比亚 |
[07:15] | This semester,full schorsp, no strings attached. | 这学期开始 全额奖学金 没有附加条件 |
[07:19] | Are you serious? | 你说真的? |
[07:21] | Make your mother proud, frank. | 让你妈妈为你骄傲吧 Frank |
[07:23] | Make your father hate any new children he might have. | 让你爸恨他的小孽债去吧 |
[07:26] | But… I’ve got a whole other life now. | 但是… 我现在有全新的生活了 |
[07:30] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[07:31] | But we both know you shouldn’t be wki at a desk with… | 但是我们都知道 你不该在这工作 桌子上还有… |
[07:35] | Fake vomit on it. | 假的呕吐物 |
[07:38] | Right. Fake. | 对啊 假的 |
[07:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:43] | Oh,god,please don’t be a daughter I didn’t know about. | 哦 天啊 这可千万别是我的孽债 |
[07:46] | Becca! | |
[07:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[07:52] | What is she doing here? | 她来这干吗? |
[07:53] | She is the show’s new youth consultant. | 她是节目的新青年顾问 |
[07:55] | It’s a thing. The cw has them. | 真的有的 CW电视台就有 |
[07:58] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[07:59] | I can’t believe you’re in charge of all of this. | 真不敢相信你负责这里的一切 |
[08:01] | It is challenging and satisfying but it can’t fulfill all of me. | 是充满了挑战和满足感 但还不能让我满意 |
[08:05] | I’ve got so much more to give. | 我还能做的更多 |
[08:07] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:09] | Um,so do you want me to start youth consulting now? | 呃 你想让我现在就开始 青年顾问的工作吗? |
[08:11] | Because kids would not be into that. | 因为孩子们不会喜欢那个的 |
[08:14] | Oh,lutz? Yeah,that guy’s the worst. | 哦 Lutz? 对啊 那个人最差劲了 |
[08:17] | Kenneth,this is the dress i’ll be wearing to my birthday party. | Kenneth 这是我生日派对上要穿的礼服 |
[08:20] | Please maksure no one else plans to wear the same thing. | 请确保没人跟我穿一样的衣服 |
[08:22] | Yes,ma’am. | 好的 |
[08:23] | Did you know Mr. Jordan has never had a birthday party? | 你知道Jordan先生从未有过生日派对吗? |
[08:27] | He was too poor growing up. | 他小时候家里穷 |
[08:28] | Oh,that’s horrible. | 哦 那太可怕了 |
[08:31] | My heart goes out to all the inner city kids. | 我的心与贫民孩子在一起 |
[08:33] | Especially those too fat to dance their way out. | 尤其是那些太胖而不能跳舞出人头地的 |
[08:36] | I’m glad you feel that way, ’cause we have ts g party planned for you. | 很高兴你这么想 因为我们要给你举办一个大的派对 |
[08:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:40] | Oc and we thought you could share it with Mr. Jordan. | 我们觉得你可以与Jordan先生共享 |
[08:43] | The party, the attention,everything. | 派对啊 受瞩目啊 一切东西 |
[08:45] | Isn’t that a great idea? | 这注意很不错吧? |
[08:49] | That’s so great. | 太棒了 |
[08:52] | I can’t believe tim hasn’t called. | 真不敢相信Tim没打电话给我 |
[08:55] | I guess I don’t even care about us anymore. | 我想我已经不在乎我们怎么样了 |
[08:58] | But this is his baby. | 但这是他的孩子 |
[09:00] | I mean,him not even being there for the kid is totally washed. | 我是说 他甚至不站出来支持这个孩子 真是太逊了 |
[09:03] | Typical tim. | 典型的Tim |
[09:06] | Anyway. I guess I have two choices. | 不管怎样 我想我有两个选择 |
[09:09] | Go back home, try to get back with tim and keep the baby, | 回家 尝试和他和好 留下这个孩子 (屏幕上Liz在查”逊”的词义) |
[09:12] | Or give up the baby and focus on my music. | 或是放弃这个孩子 专心于我的音乐 |
[09:15] | So,tim,keep baby. | 那么 Tim 留下孩子 |
[09:18] | Music,give up baby. | 音乐 放弃孩子 |
[09:21] | Can I play you one of my songs? | 我能给你演奏一首我的歌吗? |
[09:24] | * Now we are joined in a cobweb of rainbows * | * 现在我们身处彩虹蛛网中 * |
[09:29] | stop.Stop right there. Tears. | 停 在这儿停 我留眼泪了 |
[09:32] | The world needs to hear your music. | 这个世界需要聆听你的音乐 |
[09:39] | You have crossed a line, liz lemon. | 这事你就过分了 Liz Lemon |
[09:41] | Becca’s never gonna make it with those songs. | Becca的那些歌不可能成功的 |
[09:43] | Says who? Being terrible has never prevented success in the music business. | 谁说的? 做音乐这行 再差也阻挡不住成功的脚步 |
[09:46] | Look at biz markie or the doors. | 看Biz Markie和The Doors就知道了 |
[09:48] | Look,before we were happily married with five kids, paula and I were tim and becca. | 听着 生下5个孩子拥有幸福婚姻前 Paula和我就是现在的Tim和Becca |
[09:52] | 30an she is confused and he is terrified. | 我看得出来 她很困惑 他很害怕 |
[09:55] | – He ran away,pete. – So did i. | – 他临阵脱逃了 Pete – 我曾经也是 |
[09:57] | Five times. But I came back. | 5次 但最后都回来了 |
[09:59] | And when my caveman brain saw those babies with their little hornberger foreheads, | 我这么不开窍的人 当看到孩子 长着Hornberger家的标志额头时 |
[10:06] | it clicked. | 都觉醒了 |
[10:07] | You gotta give tim and becca the same chance. | 你得给Tim和Becca一个机会 |
[10:18] | Hey,what are you doing? | 嘿 你在干嘛? |
[10:19] | My pregnant teen message board says the baby gets all its food from the mother, | 我看怀孕少女留言板上说 婴儿的食物全来自母亲 |
[10:23] | So you have to give it stuff it likes. | 所以你得吃他们喜欢的东西 |
[10:25] | No,the baby can’t taste anythi it just gets nutrients from you. | 不是 婴儿吃不到任何东西 只是从你这获取营养 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna post a reply to juno32 and tell her she’s a giant asswipe. | 我要回复juno32 骂死她这个大白痴 |
[10:34] | I can’t believe you don’t have kids. | 真不敢相信 你竟然没有孩子 |
[10:36] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[10:40] | Well,you’d make such a great mom. | 只是 你会是个好母亲的 |
[10:42] | You’re smart,succesul, grounded. | 这么聪明成功 脚踏实地 |
[10:45] | Aw,go on. | 接着说 |
[10:46] | – You already dress like a mom. – And stop. | – 你穿得就像个老妈 – 好停了 |
[10:48] | It’s not the right time for me to have a family. | 现在不是我组建家庭的时候 |
[10:50] | But is that something you’d want? | 但这是你想要的吗? |
[10:53] | Yeah,becca. It is. | 是的 Becca 就是它 |
[10:55] | – Will you sing with me,liz? – Oh,i’d ra– | – 跟我一起高歌吧 Liz? – 哦 我不太– |
[10:57] | * mothers and fathers hm and jugglers and judges * | * 母亲和父亲 骗子和法官 * |
[11:01] | * now we are joined in a cobweb of rainbows * | * 现在我们身处彩虹蛛网中 * |
[11:07] | he’s coming! The plan is working! I bit my tongue! | 他来了! 计划成功! 我咬到舌头了! |
[11:13] | Surprise | 惊喜 |
[11:19] | Oh,what a schmo, entering first. | 噢 真是个蠢蛋 第一个入场 |
[11:21] | Now I’m the headliner and he’s just the warm-up act. | 现在我才是正派主角 他成了暖场演出 |
[11:23] | I’m Mr. Don rickles and he’s just me. | 我成了主要人物 他成了我 |
[11:26] | But I don’t have a birthday! | 但我没有生日! |
[11:27] | You do now ’cause we all love you and wanted you to feel isoy. | 现在你有了 因为我们都爱你 希望你感受到这份快乐 |
[11:32] | I do feel it. | 我感受到了 |
[11:34] | You’re all so amazing. | 你们都太好了 |
[11:36] | And to think I was just calling y’all a bunch of racists. | 我竟然还一直叫你们 一帮种族主义者 |
[11:41] | Stop. Jenna time. | 好了 Jenna时刻 |
[11:44] | – Friends. – Frank? | – 朋友们 |
[11:45] | I am leaving tgs for columbia law school to pursue my dream | 我要离开TGS去哥伦比亚法学院 追求我的梦想了 |
[11:51] | of becoming a lawyer. | 为了成为一名律师 |
[11:58] | Did you know that if you sing happy birthday on a tv show you have to pay for it? | 你们知道吗 在电视上唱生日歌 要付钱的? |
[12:01] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[12:04] | my dad got us all seats for opening day at the new yankee stadium! | 我老爸帮大家搞到了 新洋基球场的开幕式座位! |
[12:12] | Cerie,cerie,cerie, cerie,cerie! | |
[12:19] | No one ask me about my back brace. | 请不要问我支撑架的事 |
[12:22] | Make a wish,Mr. Jordan. | 许个愿 Jordan先生 |
[12:24] | Blow out the candles. | 吹灭蜡烛 |
[12:27] | Cerie,frank,and tracy! Cerie Frank Tracy! | Cerie,frank,and tracy! |
[12:30] | No one ask me about my back brace! | 请不要问我支撑架的事! |
[12:38] | – Hey,jack. – Frank. | – 嘿 Jack |
[12:40] | Is that you? | 这是你吗? |
[12:42] | I decided to take you up on your offer. | 我决定接受你的好意 |
[12:43] | Good man,and you went to my tailor. | 好样的 还去了我的裁缝那 |
[12:46] | That’s the same cut reagan wore the day he got shot. | 这剪裁 和里根被刺时穿的衣服一样 |
[12:48] | My mom is going nuts. | 我妈乐疯了 |
[12:50] | She’s insisting you come over and let her cook you dinner. | 她坚持邀请你来家吃个晚饭 |
[12:52] | Home cooked italian? I’m there. | 意大利式家庭晚餐? 我一定出现 |
[12:54] | Now let me hear you say the seven most important words in the american judicial system. | 现在让我听听你说 美国司法体系最重要的7个单词 |
[12:58] | My client has no memory of that. | 我当事人不记得 |
[13:01] | I also would have accepted, “you can’t prove that’s the governor’s semen.” | “你不能证明是州长的精液” 我认为也是 (原话7个词) |
[13:04] | – Okay. – Yes! | – 好的 – 太好了! |
[13:11] | What’s the matter, Mr. Jordan? | 怎么了 Jordan先生? |
[13:13] | I know you only make cheese friends when something’s bothering you. | 我知道你只在心烦的时候 组装芝士小人 |
[13:16] | You were right,ken. Birthdays are special. | 你说得对 Ken 生日有特殊意义 |
[13:18] | And now mine’s over. And who knows when february 24th will come again? | 现在我的已经过了 谁知道下一个2月24日什么时候到呢? |
[13:22] | Now that warm, happy feeling is gone, there’s no cake in my mouth, | 温暖幸福的感觉都没了 嘴里也再没有蛋糕 |
[13:26] | and that birthday wish is malarkey. | 生日许愿根本不灵 |
[13:28] | Malarkey! | 是胡扯! |
[13:32] | Come on,daniel. | 我们走 Daniel |
[13:36] | I am so proud of you. A lawyer. | 我真为你骄傲 律师 |
[13:39] | Someday you’ll have and on the subway in english and spanish. | 有一天 地铁上会有你的广告 英语和西班牙双语 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:44] | And this man. | 这位先生 |
[13:45] | What you have done for my boy. | 您对我儿子的恩德 |
[13:48] | Frankie,go open up some more wine. | Frankie 再倒些红酒来 |
[13:52] | You got it,mom. | 没问题 妈妈 |
[13:57] | What do you think you’re doing to my boy? | 你知道你都对我儿子做了什么? |
[13:59] | I’m trying to help him. | 我在帮他 |
[14:01] | I see myself in frank. | 我在Frank身上看到了自己 |
[14:02] | I mean,we both have fathers that abandoned us. | 我们都曾被父亲遗弃 |
[14:04] | What do you know about his father? | 你对他爸爸知道多少? |
[14:06] | You want frank to be a lawyer so he won’t be like his father? | 你希望Frank成为律师 就不像他爸爸了? |
[14:08] | His father was a lawyer! | 他爸爸就是个律师! |
[14:09] | And his father’s father. | 还有他爸爸的爸爸 |
[14:11] | All the rossitano men are lawyers. | Rossitano家男人全是律师 |
[14:13] | It’s in their blood to be lawyers! | 他们生来就是做律师的! |
[14:14] | – Then what’s the– – for the mob! | – 那为什么– – 黑帮的律师! |
[14:17] | What? | 什么? |
[14:18] | Frankie’s father didn’t abandon him. | Frankie的爸爸没有抛弃他 |
[14:20] | He’s in hiding in phoenix. | 他躲在菲尼克斯 |
[14:22] | Every rossitano man is either in hiding or six feet under. | Rossitano家的男人 不是躲起来 就是已经死了 |
[14:27] | You want me to paint you a picture? | 你要我形象点画幅画给你? |
[14:29] | ‘Cause I did! | 已经画好了! |
[14:32] | It’s part of a therapy-through-painting thing. | 这是种画画心理治疗法 |
[14:35] | I had no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[14:36] | Well,you shoulda guessed. | 你该猜到 |
[14:39] | I don’t think I should have. | 我不觉得我能猜到 |
[14:40] | Whatever. | 管你啊 |
[14:42] | I am not gonna take my kid’s dream away from him. | 我不能亲手断送孩子的梦想 |
[14:44] | You made this mess, you clean it up. I don’t care how. | 你闯的祸 你自己解决 我不管用什么方法 |
[14:47] | But francis rossitano cannot become a lawyer. | 反正Francis Rossitano不能当律师 |
[14:55] | Yeah,hold on a second. Liz. Do you know a tim? | 嗯 请稍等 Liz 你认识一个叫Tim的吗? |
[14:58] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么问? |
[14:59] | Security says that there’s a tim baker downstairs. | 保安说楼下有位叫Tim Baker |
[15:01] | Here? Heame here? That’s becca’s ex-boyfriend. | 这儿? 他到这来了? 那是Becca的前男友 |
[15:04] | Tell them to send him to 15. | 让他们带他到15楼 |
[15:07] | He’s coming to steal my baby. | 他是来抢我孩子的 |
[15:16] | – Don’t even ask about the wheelchair. – Okay. | – 不必费心问轮椅的事了 – 好 |
[15:20] | Also, my old vocal coach died! | 还有 我以前的声乐老师去世了! |
[15:23] | Come on,come on, come on,come on. | 快点 快点 快点 |
[15:26] | Lemon,are you okay? | Lemon 你还好? |
[15:27] | That pregnant girl, she was going to give me her baby. | 那个怀孕的女孩 她准备把孩子给我的 |
[15:30] | But now that dad is here, he’s g | 但现在孩子他爹来了 他会毁了一切的 |
[15:33] | what are you about to do? | 你准备干吗? |
[15:34] | I’m the one who’s been there for becca for almost two days. | 我才是陪在Becca身边的人 都快两天了 |
[15:37] | This tim guy is totally washed! | 这个什么Tim的太逊了! |
[15:40] | Lemon,there was once a great american named george henderson. | Lemon 美国历史上有位伟人 |
[15:44] | He met a woodland ape, or sasquatch, and despite its dangerous message of environmentalism, became his friend. | 他遇见了一只林地猿 还是什么怪兽 不顾环境保护意义上的危险 成了它朋友 |
[15:51] | When the time came to do the hard thing and send it back into the forest Where it belonged | 终于艰难时刻到来 不得不送它回森林 回到属于它的地方了 |
[15:55] | and birds could perch on its shoulder because it was gentle, | 在那 鸟儿可以栖息在它的肩上 因为它是如此温和 |
[15:57] | George henderson summoned the strength and by god,he did it. | George Henderson鼓足勇气 上天为证 他做到了 |
[16:02] | Did it hurt? You bet it hurt. Like a bastard. | 这痛苦吗? 当然 撕心裂肺的痛 |
[16:06] | But he did it because it was the right thing to do… | 但他做了 因为这是正确的事… |
[16:10] | For the woodland ape. | 为了林地猿 |
[16:12] | You think about that. | 好好想想这个故事 |
[16:14] | What? | 什么? |
[16:18] | Is that harry and the hendersons? | 是”大脚哈利”这部电影? |
[16:20] | You’ve seen it? | 你看过? |
[16:21] | This is my life,jack. | 我可是宅女 Jack |
[16:28] | Oh,my! Miss maroney, are you okay? | 哦 天哪! Maroney小姐 你还好? |
[16:31] | Well,i think i’ll be okay in time for tomorrow’s show. | 我想明天演出时 大概能痊愈 |
[16:33] | But then I have to go in forore tests. | 但还要做一些检查 |
[16:36] | I’m so brave. | 我是多么勇敢 |
[16:37] | Oh,i wish you felt better so you could help us figure out | 哦 但愿你好起来 能帮我们一起想想 |
[16:41] | what Mr. Jordan’s birthday wish coulda been. | Jordan先生的生日许愿会是什么 |
[16:43] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[16:44] | So we can make it come true and his birthday can go on and on. | 这样我们能实现它 让他的生日一直延续 |
[16:48] | We’ve narrowed it down to wn a robocop, | 我们已经缩小范围 要么是机器战警 |
[16:51] | “hunt that elephant that paints, or breakfast in bed.” | 或者抓到会画画的大象 要么就是在床上吃早餐 |
[16:55] | But it wasn’t his birthday. It was my birthday. | 但这根本不是他生日 是我生日 |
[16:58] | Oh,forget it. | 哦 算了 |
[17:00] | I’m tired of making you people try to care for me. | 我受够了千方百计 吸引你们关注 |
[17:03] | You don’t care for me, clearly. Nobody does. | 你们一点也不关心我 没有人 |
[17:07] | – My birthday wish came true! – What? | – 我生日许愿实现了! – 什么? |
[17:10] | I wished for you to get better. | 我许愿 你早日康复 |
[17:12] | I was gonna wish for breakfast in bed with robocop while a elephant paints us. | 我本来想许愿和机器战警在床上吃早餐 同时有只大象来画我们 |
[17:16] | We were close. | 我们很接近了 |
[17:17] | But then I saw you with that back brace on right before I blew out my candles. | 但我在吹灭蜡烛前 看到你穿着腰部支撑架 |
[17:20] | It’s a birthday miracle! | 这是生日奇迹啊! |
[17:22] | Tracy, that’s the kindest thing anyone’s ever done for me. | Tracy 从没有人对我这么好过 |
[17:28] | Now let’s make miss maroney’s birthday wish come true. | 现在让我们实现 Maroney小姐的生日愿望 |
[17:31] | Oh,that’s so sweet. | 哦 真贴心 |
[17:32] | But who would I celebrate with if y’all were in a car accident? | 但如果你们真都遭车祸了 我该和谁一起庆祝呢? |
[17:43] | Are you tim? Becca’s tim? | 你是Tim? Becca的Tim? |
[17:45] | I’m her friend,jenna. And she does not wanna see you. | 我是她朋友 我叫Jenna 她不想见你 |
[17:48] | She’s very mad and she wants you to leave. | 她很生气 她要你走 |
[17:51] | Okay. That’s,uh… That’s for the best. Yeah. | 好吧 这..这样也许最好 好吧 |
[17:57] | Excuse me. What floor is the sci-fi channel on? | 请问科幻频道在几楼? |
[18:01] | Fine,lithgow. I’ll do the right thing. God! | 好啦 Lithgow(“大脚哈利”主演) 我做正确的事还不行吗! |
[18:05] | I guess someone’s been watching the world according to garp. | 看来有人看过电影 “盖普眼中的世界”了 |
[18:08] | Damn it,tim,wait. Becca does wanna see you. | 倒霉的 Tim 等等 Becca想见你 |
[18:11] | She wants more than anything,okay? | 她最想见的人就是你 知道吗? |
[18:13] | No,when you said she didn’t wanna see me, it was such a relief. | 不 当你说她不想见我的时候 我真是松了口气 |
[18:16] | This baby thing is freaking me out. | 孩子的事吓得我不知所措 |
[18:18] | You know how many people want what just got dropped in your lap? | 你知道有多少人渴望 这个碰巧落入你生活的小生命? |
[18:20] | “oh,now’s not a good time. I wanna go to burning man.” | “哦 这不是个好时机 我要去参加火烧人节日” |
[18:23] | Shut up,tim! Do you love becca? | 闭嘴 Tim! 你爱Becca吗? |
[18:25] | She’s,like,my soul mate. | 她就像是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[18:26] | – I mean,in another life– – you’re not listening,dummy! | – 我是说 如果下辈子– – 你听我说 笨蛋! |
[18:28] | Nut up right now, get a job, and help raise that kid. | 快清醒过来 找份工作 抚养孩子 |
[18:32] | Love it because it has your goony face and get married | 爱它 因为它也有你这张蠢脸 去结婚 |
[18:35] | And have disposable cameras at the wedding because it’s fun and people like it. | 婚礼上用一次性相机 因为这样好玩 人们都喜欢 |
[18:40] | Where are we going? I already cleaned out my office. | 我们这是去哪? 我都清空办公室了 |
[18:42] | You’ve gotta go back where you belong. | 你必须去属于你的地方 |
[18:46] | You’ve gotta go. | 你必须去 |
[18:47] | No,I’m gonna be a lawyer. I’m going to be like you. | 不 我要成为一个律师 我要成为你这样的人 |
[18:53] | Get outta here! Go to the writer’s room! There is no scholarship! | 离开这! 去编剧办公室! 根本没有奖学金一事! |
[18:57] | Can’t you see we don’t want you anymore? | 看不出我们并不需要你吗? |
[19:02] | Think about it,tim. | 想想 Tim |
[19:03] | Do you really want your kid to grow up without a father? | 你真希望孩子长大没父亲? |
[19:05] | Jack,i don’t understand. | Jack 我不明白 |
[19:08] | Why don’t you go back where you came from? | 还不给我从哪来 回哪去? |
[19:11] | Leave me alone! | 离开我! |
[19:25] | Good-bye,my friend. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[19:27] | Those two,they both grew up without fathers. | 那俩人 都是没父爱长大的 |
[19:38] | Hey,baby. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[19:41] | My god. Look at your boobs. | 我的老天 看你的胸 |
[19:45] | Kiss or something. Go on. | 接吻或者该干嘛干嘛 |
[19:54] | * Rainbows and the cobwebs and the cobwebs of the rainbows * | * 彩虹和蛛网 彩虹的蛛网 * |
[19:59] | and stop. | 好停了 |
[20:05] | I guess,in a way, we both lost children today. | 我想 某种意义上说 今天我们都失去了一个孩子 |
[20:10] | Yeah,but mine was real, jack. Yours was frank. | 但我的是真的 Jack 你的是Frank |
[20:12] | Don’t worry,lemon. | 别担心 Lemon |
[20:14] | I’m confident that someday you’ll have everything you want. | 我有信心 总有一天 你会得到一切你想要的 |
[20:20] | Can someone please tell me how to g out of this building? | 谁能告诉我该怎么走出这幢楼? |
[20:22] | It– it’s like a maze! | 这–这就像个迷宫! |
[20:24] | I keep walking past the same… Sbarro’s! | 我不断路过同一家… Sbarro’s! (自助餐餐厅) |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 呵 我是明星! 拜托! |
[20:29] | I’m a celebrity! Please! | 呵 我是明星! 拜托! |
[20:33] | Sad. | 可悲 |