时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | *** I blew mine up,and now it smells like my mouth. | 你有颈枕吗? 我的被我弄破了 闻着跟口气一个味道 |
[00:05] | I never sleep on planes. I don’t want to get incepted. | 我从来不在飞机上睡觉 我怕被人”盗梦” |
[00:08] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要去哪? |
[00:10] | Carol has a flight to raleigh-durham, so I’m going with him, | Carol 要飞趟Raleigh Durham 我跟他一起去 |
[00:12] | and we’re gonna drive out and spend a few days at an inn at nags head. | 然后开车出去 在Nags Head(马头市)找个旅馆 住上几天 |
[00:15] | You’re going to nags head? Isn’t that redundant? | 你要去Nags Head? 这不是多此一举吗? (LIZ=NAG 爱唠叨的人) |
[00:22] | You’re going to nags head?Isn’t that redundant? | 你要去Nags Head? 这不是多此一举吗? |
[00:28] | You will hand ma an envelope predicting my joke about Nags Heak. | 你会给我一个信封 预测我要拿Nags Head打趣 |
[00:31] | That is solid. | 厉害 |
[00:33] | Avery and I are also having a little romantic weekend together before the baby comes. | 孩子出生之前 Avery 跟我也要过个浪漫周末 |
[00:37] | We’re going to toronto for the g-8 economic summit. | 我们去多伦多参加G8经济峰会 |
[00:40] | It’s going to be… Very erotic. | 那将会…非常火辣 |
[00:43] | Look at us,being all adult-y. | 看看咱们 多成熟啊 |
[00:45] | I packed underwear… That isn’t gray. | 这回我带的内裤…不是灰色的 |
[00:48] | Isn’t it nice dating someone you have so much in common with? | 和一个与你有这么多共同点的人约会 这多美好啊? |
[00:51] | Like you,avery is a type -“a” nut job. | Avery 跟你一样是个纯疯子 |
[00:53] | And,of course,you and carol share your trademark stubbornness. | 当然你跟Carol都一样的固执 |
[00:57] | We are not stubborn. We’re principled. | 那不能算固执 那叫有原则 |
[00:59] | Have a nice trip,lemon. Break out those underpants,but be careful. | 一路顺风 Lemon 摆脱内裤束缚 但要小心 |
[01:01] | Dating yourself is a double-edged sword. | 和另一个”自己”约会也不一定都是好事 |
[01:04] | It means you also share the same flaws. | 这意味着你们有着同样的缺点 |
[01:06] | Well,that would only be a problem if I had any flaws. | 我要是有缺点 那才成问题 |
[01:09] | Not only is your fly open,there’s a pencil sticking out of it. | 你的拉链不但开着 里面还戳出根铅笔 |
[01:16] | Good day to you,sir. | 拜了 |
[01:32] | 30 Rock S5E14 | 您呐 |
[01:38] | Tracy,congratulations on egot-ing. | Tracy 恭喜你拿下了EGOT大满贯 |
[01:41] | You got an emmy,a grammy,an oscar,and a tony. | 艾美(E)格莱美(G)奥斯卡(O)托尼奖(T) 你都到手了 |
[01:45] | You are more talented than i. | 你比我厉害多了 |
[01:53] | You’re ready,mirror jenna. | 魔镜Jenna 你准备好了 |
[01:56] | Tracy,congratulations on e- | Tracy 恭喜你成- |
[01:58] | – The empire state building will be lit in the color of your choosing. – Clear. | – 帝国大厦将用您挑选的颜色点亮 – 明白 |
[02:02] | Seaworld will now let you borrow a killer whale for spring break. | 海洋世界答应这个春假 借头虎鲸给你 |
[02:05] | I’ll need a whale saddle. | 那我需要一副驾鲸的鞍子 |
[02:06] | And steven spielberg wants you to star in his next movie. | 斯皮尔伯格想让你主演他的下部影片 |
[02:10] | Kate capshaw’s husband? | 演Kate Capshaw的老公? |
[02:15] | Tracy,congratulations. I loved your acceptance speech. | Tracy 恭喜了 我喜欢你的获奖感言 |
[02:19] | Tracy jordan asked me to accept this on his behalf | Tracy Jordan 让我代表他领受此奖 |
[02:22] | because his mouth is full. Pop tarts! | – 因为他嘴里有东西 – 果馅饼! |
[02:25] | So I guess you’ve made it to “the next level. | 所以我觉得你到达一个新境界了 |
[02:28] | ” I look forward to seeing how this empowers you to make my life more difficult. | 期待着看你如何让我变得更惨 |
[02:31] | As am i,liz lemon. | 我也一样 Liz Lemon |
[02:32] | It’ll probably involve a guitar-playing chimpanzee that I bought this morning. | 我今早买的猩猩吉他手可能也会掺和 |
[02:36] | – No. – Uh,hold on. | – 不会了 – 嗯 等等 |
[02:37] | Dotcom is confirming that he drowned. | Dotcom证实它淹死了 |
[02:41] | Why are you putting me in a suit? | 干嘛要我穿西装? |
[02:43] | I still haven’t memorized my torah passage. | 我的”托拉”经文还没记熟呢 |
[02:45] | Oh,you’re going to a lunch for the council on poverty. | 你要去参加一个扶贫委员会的午餐会 |
[02:48] | And this afternoon,you’re speaking at the clinton foundation. | 今天下午还要在克林顿基金会演讲 |
[02:51] | Speaking? That doesn’t sound like me. That sounds like work. | 演讲? 听着不像我 像工作 |
[02:54] | – Yeah,well,the next level isn’t all fun. | – 是啊 伴随新境界而来的也不总是好玩儿的 |
[02:56] | – Success is a double -edged sword. You’re actually respected now. | – 成功是把双刃剑 – 你现在可是广受尊重啊 |
[03:00] | Like it or not,people are gonna expect you to use that power for good. | 不管你乐不乐意 人们都期待你 利用这机会做些好事 |
[03:02] | Come on,sir. Arms. | 来吧 先生 胳膊抬起来 |
[03:08] | There’s a line,sir. | 先生 这里在排队呢 |
[03:09] | I realize you’re more important than everyone else on the flight, | 看来你比飞机上其他人都重要嘛 |
[03:12] | what with those jet sweatpants. | 而且坐飞机还穿运动裤 |
[03:14] | Excuse me,young lady. Are you old enough to be traveling alone? | 对不起 小姑娘 你够年龄独自旅行了吗? |
[03:17] | I don’t know. I’m going to visit my nana,but I’m scared. | 我不知道 我去看奶奶 但好怕怕哟 |
[03:21] | – Ooh,wait.That’s too young. | – 等等 这样太萝莉了 |
[03:23] | Ugh,look at sweatpants guy. | 明白 妈呀 瞧瞧那运动裤男 |
[03:25] | This is a $90 million aircraft,not a tallahassee strip club. | 这可是值9千万的飞机 又不是什么脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[03:30] | Stewart,21-18 that guy. | Stewart 21-18那个男的 处理一下 |
[03:33] | Excuse me,mr.Sweatpants. | 对不起 运动裤先生 |
[03:35] | We’re gonna need to check that bag. | 我们得检查一下那箱子 |
[03:38] | And that is sky law. | 天空法则威武 |
[03:46] | hey. | 嗨 |
[03:48] | Going to raleigh for a business meeting. | 我去Raleigh参加商务会议 |
[03:50] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个商人 |
[03:52] | I’m not an air marshal. | 虽然不是空军中将 |
[03:54] | Good afternoon,folks. This is captain burnett from the flight deck. | 下午好 伙计们 我是机长Burnett 现在在驾驶室问候大家 |
[03:57] | There’s some traffic on the runway. Should be about a half hour, | 现在跑道处比较拥挤 我们会在半小时后起飞 |
[04:00] | then we’ll have you on your way. | 然后带您踏上旅途 |
[04:02] | So sit back,relax,enjoy your flight. Thanks for choosing air bike. | 所以请各位坐好 放松 享受您的旅行 感谢各位选择”空中自行车” |
[04:04] | The pilot is my boyfriend. | 机长是我男友 |
[04:07] | So if you have any questions during the flight, maybe I can- | 所以途中有什么问题 我也许可以- |
[04:09] | There’s a man on the wing. | 机翼上有人 |
[04:12] | We haven’t taken off yet. It’s just a mechanic. | 我们还没起飞呢 机械师而已 |
[04:18] | And this is the prime minister’s suite. | 这是总理套房 |
[04:21] | Oh,there it is- | 哦 就是那了- |
[04:23] | The metro toronto convention center, | 多伦多大都市会议中心 |
[04:25] | site of the g-8 summit. | G8 峰会会址 |
[04:30] | – Let’s do it on the balcony. – You might have to start without me. | – 我们在阳台做吧 – 你自己先去吧 |
[04:33] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[04:34] | Well,if you need anything else- | 那 如您有任何需要- |
[04:36] | Oh,god,you’re breaking the extra bone all canadians have in their hands. | 哦 天啊 你伤着我的骨头了 我们加拿大人手上都多长那么一块 |
[04:40] | – Oh,jack!I think the baby’s coming. | – 哦 Jack! 我想我要生了 |
[04:43] | You’re not due until march. | 不是三月份才生吗 |
[04:45] | Why did I buy a beryllium mine if her birthstone isn’t going to be aquamarine? | 如果我女儿的生日石不是蓝宝石 那我买个铍矿干嘛? |
[04:49] | – We need to get to the airport. – Airport?We need to get you to a hospital. | – 我们得去机场 – 机场? 得送你去医院 |
[04:52] | No,we can’t go to a hospital. This is canada! | 不 不能去医院 这里是加拿大! |
[04:55] | – If she’s born here – Good god. | – 如果她在这里出生 – 苍天呐 |
[04:57] | She’ll be canadian. | 那她就成加拿大人了 |
[04:59] | At the risk of sounding incredibly rude, I would beg your pardon and ask you, | 虽然这么说很粗鲁 但请问 |
[05:01] | in your opinion,what’s so bad “aboot” being canadian? | 在您看来 做加拿大人怎么不如意了? |
[05:04] | Your milk comes in bags-bags. | 你们的牛奶是袋装的 袋装的呀 |
[05:06] | Your pavilion at epcot doesn’t have a ride. | 你们”明日世界”的篷车都没有马驾 |
[05:08] | And if canada is so nice and friendly, | 而且 要是加拿大人真那么好 |
[05:10] | why does most of our meth come from your asian drug gangs? | 为什么我们的冰毒大多 都是打你们的亚洲毒贩子那儿来? |
[05:13] | Are we not even making our own meth? | 难道我们美国人都已经不能生产冰毒了吗? |
[05:15] | What is happening to american manufacturing? | 我们的生产力到底是怎么了? |
[05:17] | Take our things downstairs and get us a car to the airport. | 把我们的东西拿下楼 然后给我们叫辆的士去机场 |
[05:20] | Oh,my god. Jack… | 噢 天啊 Jack… |
[05:22] | – If our child is born here,she can’t be presid – Don’t even say it. | – 要是我们的孩子在这里出生 她就不能成为总统… – 想都不要想 |
[05:25] | We’re having an american,and she will be president, | 我们要生个美国人 而她必定会成为总统的 |
[05:29] | no matter how ridiculous that sentence sounds. | 不要管刚刚那句话听上去有多奇怪 |
[05:31] | If only we were in kenya right now,we’d be fine. | 要是我们现在是在肯尼亚就没事了 |
[05:36] | If this is helping you,I’m fine. | 要是这样对你有帮助 我忍得住 |
[05:39] | And in conclusion,bless you,tracy jordan. | 总而言之 祝福你 Tracy Jordan |
[05:43] | Your gripping portrayal of d’jeffrey “lucky” seeda in hard to watch | 你在电影”Hard To Watch”里对角色的逼真表演 |
[05:48] | has given a voice to the voiceless- | 帮助那些美国贫困人口 |
[05:51] | America’s poor. | 吐露了心声 |
[05:59] | I’m not scared of you people. | 我才不怕你们呢 |
[06:00] | And I don’t think those cashews look like a bowl of baby penises. | 而且我并不觉得这些腰果长得像小鸡鸡 |
[06:04] | Being an egot is fun! | 来个EGOT大满贯太好玩了! |
[06:07] | Here’s to me spending the rest of my life in rooms like this. | 为我能在剩下的生命里 一直呆在这样的房间而干杯 |
[06:19] | Didn’t they say half an hour over an hour ago? | 他们是不是在一小时之前说过 半个小时后就能飞了? |
[06:22] | Excuse me. While we’re waiting to take off,we’re going to go ahead | 打扰一下 在我们等待的同时 |
[06:25] | and begin our in-flight entertainment, | 我们将开始我们的机上娱乐节目 |
[06:26] | which is the feature film the owls of ga’hoole | 来自电影”猫头鹰王国:守护者传奇” |
[06:32] | and some nbc sitcoms that didn’t make the schedule. | 还有一些NBC没播的情景喜剧 |
[06:37] | We have to find the guardians,eglantine. | * 我们一定要找到守护者啊 Eglantine * |
[06:40] | – hey. – Hey,lizzie,you okay? | – 嘿 – 嘿 Lizzie 你还好吗? |
[06:43] | People are starting to get a little antsy back there. | 大家伙都等得都有点不耐烦了 |
[06:45] | Yeah,it’s gonna be about another half hour. | 是啊 大概再等半个小时吧 |
[06:47] | Really? ’cause I checked flight tracker on my phone, | 真的吗? 因为我刚用手机登录查了下航班情况 |
[06:49] | and our status is just an angry,red frowny face. | 我们飞机旁边只有一个很红很生气的表情符 |
[06:52] | Okay,you want to know a little pilot secret, | 好吧 你想知道一个飞行员的小秘密吗? |
[06:54] | besides the fact that we get a discount at sunglass hut? | 除了我们在太阳眼镜专柜有折扣外 |
[06:56] | The half-hour thing is a trick. | 半个小时其实是假的 |
[06:58] | It’s enough time so that people know they’re gonna have to wait, | 这个时间正好让人们知道他们要等 |
[07:01] | – but it doesn’t upset them. – So you’re just lying? | – 但又不会太长 让他们不高兴 – 所以你们就瞎编? |
[07:04] | That’s not right. We’re paying customers. | 那可够缺德的啊 我们可是消费者 |
[07:06] | Look,liz,we have reasons for doing the things the way that we do. | 听着 Liz 我们这样做都是有原因的 |
[07:09] | When we say,”half an hour” to control the herds of walking mozzarella sticks | 特别是要让那些人知道 当我说”还有半个小时”的时候 |
[07:13] | who think that $300 and a photo i.d. | 不要以为花300块钱和一张身份证 |
[07:16] | Gives them the right to fly through the air like one of the guardian owls of legend. | 就能遨游天空 跟”猫头鹰守护者”似的 |
[07:20] | God,that’s been our in-flight movie for months. | 天啊 那部电影在飞机上已经放了几个月了 |
[07:22] | I just think it’s frustrating for people to know that they’re being lied to. | 我只是觉得把别人蒙在鼓里很没品 |
[07:25] | Maybe you just want to fly the plane yourself. | 你要试着开飞机吗? |
[07:27] | Well,good luck pressing “take off,” | 我祝愿你能顺利按好”起飞” |
[07:29] | then “auto pilot,” then “land. | “自动导航”和”降落”键 |
[07:31] | ” Okay,this is obviously a tense situation for you. I didn’t mean to make it worse. | 好吧 很明显现在对你来讲是个 很紧张的时刻 我也不想让局势更糟糕 |
[07:35] | Just do what you need to do,and we’ll get where we’re going. | 你就做好你的事 然后我们会到达目的地的 |
[07:39] | Nags head. | 是啊 马头市 |
[07:45] | Oh,no,soren,it’s metalbeak! | * 噢 不 Soren 是Metalbeak! * |
[07:47] | You have to stay awake,eglantine, or the pure ones will moon-blink us. | * 你要保持清醒啊 Eglantine 要不然那些纯族会月光催眠我们的 * |
[07:56] | About half an hour. | 还有半个小时吧 |
[08:01] | Canada | 去你妹的加拿大 |
[08:05] | – Every flight is “cancelled. – ” No. | – 每班航班都被取消了 – 不 |
[08:07] | I called the concierge service with my amex invisible card. | 我用这张隐形运通卡拨打了礼宾服务 |
[08:10] | There are no rental cars. The trains and buses are sold out. | 结果是没有车可以租了 而且所有的 火车和汽车票都卖完了 |
[08:13] | – Well,how far is the border? Maybe we can run. – I don’t know. | – 那 边境还有多远? 我们可以走过去啊 – 我不知道 |
[08:15] | When I asked the lady at the desk,she told me in kilometers. | 刚问那个女人时 她是用公里数来回答我的 |
[08:20] | Look,avery,you and I are cut from the same cloth. | 听着 Avery 我们俩是一路子的人 |
[08:25] | It’s one of the reasons we work so well | 这是为什么我们如此合拍的原因之一 |
[08:26] | and why we’re unbeatable at a three-legged race. | 也解释了为什么我们总能在两人三脚比赛里赢 |
[08:29] | We ruined those kids’ field day. | 我们可是毁了那些孩子的户外活动日啊 |
[08:31] | But being similar has its drawbacks. It’s a… | 但我们如此相似也有不好的地方 它是… |
[08:34] | double-edged sword. | 一把双刃剑 |
[08:36] | So could our shared patriotism and refusal to ever give up be, | 那么 我们的爱国热情和 拒绝离开这里的情绪 |
[08:41] | in this situation,a bad thing? | 有没有可能在这个时刻 是件坏事? |
[08:43] | – What are you saying,jack? – Avery… | – 你是什么意思 Jack? |
[08:46] | Maybe it isn’t the end of the world if our daughter is canadian. | 或许我们女儿作为加拿大人出生 并不是什么坏事呢 |
[08:49] | Alexander hamilton was born in the west indies, and he went on to- | Alexander Hamilton就是在西印度群岛出生的 后来他还 |
[08:52] | To what,jack? | 他还怎么了 Jack? |
[08:53] | Be a mouthpiece for federalism and then die in a duel against someone named aaron? | 还变成了联邦政府的发言人 在跟Aaron决斗时死掉了? (Alexander Hamilton:美国开国元勋被政敌Aaron Burr在决斗中开枪打中去世) |
[08:58] | Is that what you want our daughter to be- | 你想我们女儿变成那样吗? |
[09:00] | – A big-government duel loser? – no. | – 一个政党恶斗中的失败者? – 绝不 |
[09:13] | Where did all those babies come from? | 那些婴儿都是哪里来的啊? |
[09:15] | Dear god,they’ve restarted the failed nbc shows? | 天啊 他们又在播那些 没人看的NBC情景剧吗? |
[09:17] | Oh,no,please,no! Not gals on the to again. | 噢 天啊 不! 不要再是”都市女孩”了! |
[09:20] | * love and friendship,having it all * | * 爱情友情全都有 * |
[09:21] | * or maybe just a great pair of shoes * | * 或者只是一双好看的鞋 * |
[09:24] | * one of them has to be asian * | * 其中一个还得是黄皮肤 * |
[09:26] | * can they be good at their jobs * | * 这样她们才能放光彩 * |
[09:29] | those bathrooms are disgusting. | 厕所那里恶心死了 |
[09:31] | Someone has to do something! | 得找人来管管啊! |
[09:33] | Please,do something. You said you knew the captain. | 求求你 帮帮忙吧 你不是说认识机长吗? |
[09:37] | All right. You know what? This is wrong. | 好吧 这是不对的 |
[09:40] | I can see the terminal from my window, | 我能从我的窗户外面看到航站楼 |
[09:42] | where people are buying new magazines | 有人在买新的杂志 |
[09:45] | and crossing their legs and eating at a chili’s express. | 翘着二郎腿 吃着Chili’s餐厅的食物 |
[09:49] | We were like them once,and we can be again. | 我们曾经跟他们一样 现在也可以再次变回他们 |
[09:52] | But we’re just airplane folk now. | 但我们现在只是困在机上的乘客而已 |
[09:55] | No. We still have our dignity. | 不 我们还有尊严 |
[09:58] | And maybe we can’t go back to the terminal, but I know captain burnett. | 或许我们去不了航站楼 但我了解Burnett机长 |
[10:01] | He is a reasonable person. | 他是一个讲道理的人 |
[10:03] | He compromises readily on movie choices and… | 他在挑选电影时… |
[10:07] | And sexual positions. | 还有决定嘿咻姿势方面都很好商量 |
[10:08] | I mean,if we,as a group,can decide what reasonable things we want, | 我是说 如果我们 以一个团体 想好了一些比较合适的东西 |
[10:14] | i’d be happy to talk to him. | 我很乐意代表大家去和他谈谈 |
[10:17] | Okay,I can’t turn the air on,because I’d have to power the engines up. | 我不能把空调打开因为引擎开着呢 |
[10:20] | That wastes fuel. | 那样浪费燃料 |
[10:22] | I’m assuming you don’t want to stop for gas in the middle of the ocean. | 我想你也不希望我们在大海上空 飞到一半时油没了 |
[10:24] | Okay,what about the bathrooms? | 那厕所呢? |
[10:26] | Stewart did not study dance at carnegie mellon | Stewart在卡内基-梅隆大学没学过跳舞 |
[10:29] | to become a flight attendant to clean bathrooms. | 他可不是那种当乘务员帮人洗厕所的 |
[10:32] | – Well,at least give us some food. – Negative | – 至少给我们点吃的 – 不行 |
[10:35] | Those potato-chip bags are designed to be opened in flight. | 那些薯片必须在飞行状态下才能打开 |
[10:38] | You open them at sea level,somebody could be killed. | 如果在陆地上打开的话 会致命的 |
[10:40] | And can you tell me when we might be in the air,captain? | 那你能告诉我 什么时候能起飞吗? |
[10:43] | Sure. In about a half an hour. | 当然可以 半小时以后 |
[10:46] | Okay,carol,you have a decision to make. Are your passengers just cattle? | 好吧 Carol 你得做个决定 你的乘客就像畜生一样吗? |
[10:50] | Or are some of them- Maybe even just one of them- | 还是说其中有些人 或许就有某一个人 |
[10:53] | Someone you care about? – I think you need to make a decision. | – 是你特别在乎的? – 我觉得是你要做个决定 |
[10:56] | – Am I just another authority figure that | 难道我只是你勇于挑战的另一个权威人物 |
[10:57] | you’re taking one of your stands against, like that police horse you yelled at? | 就像上次你冲警察的马大喊大叫一样? |
[11:00] | If I can’t poop in the street, why should my tax dollars pay for someone else to? | 如果我不能在街上大便 为什么要交税让别人大便? |
[11:04] | Or am I your boyfriend,who you’re gonna let do his job? | 我是你男朋友 你让我好好工作行不行? |
[11:07] | Really? If this is you doing your job,you’re terrible at it. | 是吗? 你要是这样工作的话 那你就烂透了 |
[11:18] | Think about what you’re doing. | 想想你自己在做什么 |
[11:19] | You are making a choice here. I am not just a passenger. | 想想你做出的抉择 我可不是个单纯的乘客 |
[11:26] | And the captain has turned on the “fasten seat belt” sign. | 机长提示 “请系好安全带” |
[11:30] | All passengers,including any lipless,middle-aged women in lesbian clown shirts, | 请所有乘客 包括这位 穿着蕾丝边衬衫的大嘴巴中年妇女 |
[11:35] | should please take their seat at this time. | 请回到自己的座位上坐好 |
[11:47] | Uh,Mr. Jordan,several messages for you. | Jordan先生 有给你的留言 |
[11:51] | “Breakfast with chuck schumer”? | “和Chuck Schumer吃早饭”? |
[11:53] | I don’t want to watch that guy eat. | 我可不想看那家伙吃饭的样子 |
[11:54] | “5k homeless walk”? That just seems cruel. | “为无家可归者举行的5000米步行活动”? 这太残忍了 |
[11:57] | “cornell commencement address”? | “康奈尔大学毕业典礼致辞”? |
[11:59] | Sorry,but tracy jordan doesn’t do safety schools. | 不好意思 Tracy Jordan不去这种学校 |
[12:02] | The next level sucks! | 人生新境界讨厌死了! |
[12:04] | Ah,you got to be careful. You ever hear of the peter principle? | 你要小心一点 你听说过Peter原则吗? |
[12:07] | Yes,just now. | 刚听说 |
[12:08] | The reason people are unhappy in their careers is that | 人们之所以工作的时候不快乐 |
[12:10] | they keep getting promoted until they’re in over their heads. | 是因为他们一直被晋升 最终到了 自己不能胜任的职务上 |
[12:12] | The peter principle says you rise to the level of your incompetence. | Peter原则表明你已升至你不胜任的境界上了 |
[12:16] | But my incompetence knows no bounds. | 可是我不胜任的领域太多了 |
[12:18] | Stay in your comfort zone. | 你就呆在令你舒适的范围里吧 |
[12:19] | If it was me,i’d just hide out until people forgot who I was. | 如果我是你的话 就会选择躲起来 直到人们忘记我 |
[12:22] | But keep in mind,we hornbergers are famous cowards. | 要记住 我们Hornbergers家族 可是有名的胆小鬼 |
[12:25] | On d-day,my grandfather wore a german uniform under his american one, | 诺曼底登陆那天 我祖父在美军制服 下面又穿了一身德军制服 |
[12:29] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[12:32] | There’s a reason that men like that aren’t chosen for greatness. | 所以说那种人才成不了伟人 |
[12:35] | I don’t remember saying you could listen to that conversation. | 谁让你听我们说话了 |
[12:39] | But continue. | 不过你继续说 |
[12:40] | Imagine if Mr.Hornberger were in your shoes | 想象一下如果Hornberger先生 处在你的位置上 |
[12:42] | and he turned his back on his community,on the world. | 他抛弃了自己的社交圈 抛弃了这个世界 |
[12:45] | How would he sleep at night? | 他晚上怎么能睡得着? |
[12:48] | How would he look his children in the eye | 他怎能直视子女的眼睛? |
[12:51] | or perform his husband bedroom duties, | 他怎能履行作为丈夫在卧室里的义务? |
[12:54] | for instance painting the bedroom? | 比如说粉刷卧室? |
[12:56] | Think about the shame. He would be run out of town. | 仔细想想吧 他会羞愧的无地自容 |
[13:00] | Al sharpton would denounce him at a press conference on the street, | Al Sharpton会在大街上给他开批斗会 |
[13:03] | – because al sharpton doesn’t have an office. – Exactly. | – 因为Al Sharpton没有自己的办公室 – 没错 |
[13:06] | I thought going to the next level would be amazing,ken, | 我本以为进入新境界会很酷的 Ken |
[13:09] | like guitar-playing chimpanzee amazing. God bless and keep him. | 就像会弹吉他的猩猩那样酷 上帝保佑他 |
[13:12] | But now everybody expects me to do all of this stuff, | 可是现在 除我以外的所有人 都希望我做这做那 |
[13:16] | and I don’t want to let anybody down,but I’m scared. | 我不想让他们失望 可是我也很害怕 |
[13:22] | You don’t know the meaning of the word scared. | 你不知道害怕这个词是什么意思 |
[13:25] | And I know,because I’ve looked it up for you a dozen times. | 我知道 因为我替你查过好多次了 |
[13:34] | Oh,thank god! Hop in! No,no. Don’t go back there. | – 谢天谢地! – 上来吧! 不行 别去后面 |
[13:37] | You guys drive. What? | – 你们来开车 – 什么? |
[13:39] | You drive while we hide out in the back – Hang out in the back. | 你们开车 我们在后面躲着 我是说我们在后面呆着 |
[13:42] | Everything’s normal. No smoking. | 什么事都没有 就不许抽烟 |
[13:45] | Uh,y-yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Okay. Thanks,honey. | 好了 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Great. I’m lorne. If you’re a cop,you have to tell me. | 太好了 我叫Lorne 如果你们是警察的话 现在就告诉我 |
[14:01] | I’m just kidding. We’re all on vacation. | 我开玩笑的 我们是出来度假的 |
[14:11] | – Is this a mobile meth lab? – Yes,it is. | – 这是个移动毒品工厂吗? – 是的 |
[14:13] | – Look,if you want to quit – Quit? | – 你要是想放弃的话 – 放弃? |
[14:16] | I’ve never quit anything in my life. I’m still in girl scouts. | 我这一生中从没放弃过任何事 我现在还在参加女童子军 |
[14:19] | I have 9,000 badges. | 我得了9000枚徽章 |
[14:20] | Hey,I’m still looking for a golf ball I shanked in 1987. | 我还在找我1987年打过的高尔夫球呢 |
[14:23] | – I am not taking that penalty stroke. – Good.We agree. | – 我是不会接受罚球的 – 很好 我们达成共识了 |
[14:27] | Now,let’s drive this bomb to buffalo and get this little bitch out of me. | 我们把这车开到布法罗 然后把这小杂种生出来 |
[14:47] | – We’ve been offered a gate. – What? | – 已经可以起飞了 – 什么? |
[14:48] | – Well,what are you doing back here? – Come on,let’s go! | 那你还在这做什么? 快点 快走啊! |
[14:50] | Oh,we’ll go.We’ll go back to the terminal | 会到的 肯定会回到航站楼的 |
[14:52] | and the lounge with the reclining chairs and the turkey wraps. | 还有休息室的躺椅和鸡肉卷等着呢 |
[14:56] | Turkey wraps. | 鸡肉卷 |
[14:59] | And we’ll forget any of this ever happened, | 我们会忘掉这里发生的一切 |
[15:00] | like the fact that you insulted me in front of my entire crew,especially stewart, | 比如你在我同事面前羞辱我这件事 尤其是在Stewart面前 |
[15:05] | who often makes up hurtful nicknames for me,like “mr.Bumpy landing. | 他总给我起难听的绰号 比如 “降落时颠死人的机长” |
[15:08] | ” Great. And I’ll forget the fact that you treated us like animals. | 很好 那我也会忘掉 你像畜生那样对待我们这件事 |
[15:12] | Oh,well,I’ve already forgotten that you said I was bad at my job, | 我已经忘掉了你说我工作不好的事情 |
[15:15] | when everything tgs has been so great recently. | 而同时TGS最近则表现的非常出色 |
[15:18] | Austin powers on crossfire – Timely stuff. | 设计王牌大贱谍上”Crossfire”节目 真合时宜 |
[15:21] | And I’m not even gonna ask what the hell that voice is that you use on the intercom. | 我都不会问你在对讲机里那是什么声音 |
[15:25] | “uh,folks,half an hour means forever,uhhhh. | “各位 半小时的意思 就是让你们一直等下去” |
[15:29] | ” Can I tell you what I hate about you? | 你知道我不喜欢你哪一点吗? |
[15:31] | You’re so stubborn when you think you’re right, | 你认为自己对的时候特别固执 |
[15:34] | even when the answer is on the trivial pursuit card. | 即使答案已经在纸上印好了 |
[15:37] | The card was wrong. And you’re no better,carol. | 那个答案是错的 你也没好到哪去 Carol |
[15:40] | You built that bookshelf incorrectly! | 你装书架的方法根本不对! |
[15:42] | I did not! I wanted the books to slide off. | 我没有! 我就是想让书滑下来 |
[15:45] | Okay,listen,liz… | 好吧 Liz… |
[15:46] | We will get through this if,for once,you can just let it go. | 如果这次你愿意退让的话 我们还是可以挽回的 |
[15:51] | I will take us back to the gate when you stand up in front of my crew | 我会把你带回门那里 让你站在所有员工 |
[15:56] | and my passengers and admit that you were wrong. | 和乘客面前承认你错了 |
[15:58] | – What? – Admit that i,as captain of this vessel,was in the right. | – 什么? – 承认我 作为本机机长 才是正确的 |
[16:02] | You were wrong to question me, | 你不应该质疑我的权威 |
[16:04] | and I was correct in my treatment of you and your fellow animals. | 而我像畜生那样对待你们也是正确的 |
[16:07] | I’d rather die on this plane. | 我宁可死在飞机上也不会说的 |
[16:10] | That can be arranged. | 这事咱们可以安排 |
[16:21] | ***** | 你也看过车后面的勾当了 |
[16:23] | You know we picked you up to get past border control. So what are you guys carrying? | 我们让你们上车是为了通过边境检查 你们到底想偷运什么过去? |
[16:26] | I’m sorry? In her fake stomach – You smuggling unpasteurized cheese,prescription drugs, | – 你说什么? – 她的假肚子里是 未经消毒的奶酪? 还是处方药? |
[16:31] | maple syrup from the sacred tree of souls in winnipeg? | 还是温尼伯湖神圣灵魂树做的枫叶糖浆? |
[16:34] | – No.She’s pregnant. | -不 她真怀孕了 |
[16:36] | Those contractions she’s been having are real? Because they sound very sitcom-y. | 她的宫缩都是真的? 因为她的叫声韩剧了点… 为 啥 |
[16:43] | What is taking so long? | 要 这 么 久? |
[16:45] | You guys should be in a hospital, not driving to buffalo in a snowstorm. | 那你们该去医院啊 咋会在大雪天开车去水牛城勒 |
[16:48] | Thank you for your input,lorne, | 谢谢你植入这个想法 Lorne (Inception典故) |
[16:50] | but avery and I want our daughter to be born in america, | 但我和Avery都希望孩子能生在美国 |
[16:53] | so she can one day become president and declare war on germany, | 所以她有天能当上总统 然后对德宣战 |
[16:56] | like back when we were awesome. | 就像我们以前还有范儿的时候那样 |
[16:57] | You know,you remind me of my parents. | 你知道吗 你让我想起了我父母 |
[16:59] | – I find that very hard to believe. – They were both really intense. | – 我觉得这难以置信 – 他们都很严厉 |
[17:02] | They wanted me to grow up to be prime minister, | 想让我长大成为首相 |
[17:04] | so as a kid,I had to win the spelling bee. | 所以小时候 我得赢下拼字比赛 |
[17:07] | They made me memorize all 700 words in the canadian dictionary. | 他们逼我把加拿大字典里 全部700个词都背下来 |
[17:11] | And then I had to go to law school. | 长大后 我得去念法学院 |
[17:12] | – You went to law school? – For one day. | – 你上过法学院? – 上过一天 |
[17:15] | I was just so tightly wound that I got kicked out for karate chopping my roommate. | 我用空手道砍伤室友被开除了 这让我很受伤 |
[17:18] | I know.I’m a stereotype- | 我懂 我很符合成见- |
[17:21] | All guys from quebec are good at karate. | “魁北克人都是空手道高手” |
[17:24] | – god. – Oh,my god,where are my manners?Do you want to try meth? | – 天啊 – 天啊 我都忘了待客之道了 来点冰毒不? |
[17:28] | – What are you doing? – I’m quitting. | – 你要干吗? – 我放弃了 |
[17:30] | I’m calling 911 and getting an ambulance to take us to the nearest hospital. | 我要拨911 叫辆救护车 带我们去最近的医院 |
[17:34] | – Actually,you dial 272 here. – I will not do that. | – 实际上在这儿你得拨272 – 我才不要呢 |
[17:39] | Kenworth,I was thinking about what you said, and you’re right. | 小KEN 我一直在想你说的话 你是对的 |
[17:42] | I’m oscar-winner tracy jordan. | 我是奥斯卡奖获得者 Tracy Jordan |
[17:44] | And as scary as it is,I have a responsibility to fix the world, | 虽然听上去很可怕 但是我有责任来拯救世界 |
[17:48] | starting with the worst place ever. | 从最糟糕的地方开始 |
[17:49] | – Ikea on a saturday? – Africa. | – 星期六的宜家? – 非洲 |
[17:52] | I leave today. Good-bye. | 我今天就出发 再见 |
[17:56] | Begin moving my things into his dressing room. | 把我的东西搬到他的化妆室里去 |
[18:02] | Well,folks,from the flight deck, it looks like it’s gonna be about another half hour, | 同志们 这里是驾驶室 看上去我们还需要半个小时 |
[18:05] | and then we’ll be on our way. | 然后我们就可以上路了 |
[18:09] | I have an announcement. Our pilot has gone insane. | 我要宣布一件事 我们的飞行员已经疯了 |
[18:11] | No,don’t listen to her.Don’t- | 不 别听她的 别- |
[18:13] | having seen crimson tide on showtime last weekend, | 上星期在Showtime台看的电影”红潮风暴” |
[18:15] | I believe the only course of action available to us is passenger mutiny. | 让我相信现在唯一的出路 就是发起乘客暴动 |
[18:18] | – I am denzel. – I am invoking sky law. | – 我现在演的是Denzel – 我要执行航空法了 |
[18:21] | You are now silenced,shrieking harpy. Stop speaking. | 你现在被禁言了 尖叫的泼妇 别说了 |
[18:24] | We could’ve gone back to a gate,and he wouldn’t take us! | 我们本可以返回登机口的 但是他不愿意 |
[18:28] | Do not blame me. I wouldn’t take us, | 别责备我 我不愿意 |
[18:30] | because she wouldn’t admit to being wrong for challenging my authority. | 是因为她挑战我的权威 却不肯认错 |
[18:34] | Why not? What’s wrong with you? | 为什么不? 你们犯什么毛病啊? |
[18:36] | I am right,and he knows it. He could’ve given us food- | 我是对的 他也知道 他本可以给我们食物的- |
[18:39] | Maybe this is one of those times when both of you just say,on the count of three, “i was wrong. | 或许现在可以我倒数到三 然后你们同时说 “我错了” |
[18:43] | one,two,three. Never! | 一 二 三 不可能! |
[18:44] | How are you two dating? You’re too similar! | 你们俩怎么能约会呢? 太相似了! |
[18:49] | – Where are you going? – I am pulling the emergency exit slide, | – 你要去哪儿? – 我要打开紧急出口 |
[18:52] | and we are all getting off of this plane! | 我们都要下飞机 |
[18:54] | I’ll be a folk hero,like that guy everybody hates now. | 我将成为平民英雄 就像现在大家都憎恨的那个人一样 |
[18:57] | Don’t you even think about it! That is a federal offense! | 想都别想! 这是违反联邦法的! |
[19:00] | Just try to stop me. Oh,you be careful what you wish for. | – 那来阻止我啊 – 你说话要小心 |
[19:05] | I will waste you! | 我要废了你! |
[19:07] | You’ll have to go through this old bastard first! | 先打死这个老混蛋再说! |
[19:21] | – Soren,eglantine,your journey is at an end. – Sorry. | – * Soren Eglantine 你们的旅程结束了 * – 抱歉 |
[19:28] | I hope we can still be friends. | 希望我们还能是朋友 |
[19:37] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:38] | – Lemon,we had the baby. – We?We? | – Lemon 我们把孩子生下了 – 我们? 我们? |
[19:40] | Shh,you need your rest. | 嘘 你需要休息 |
[19:42] | Oh,my god. Congratulations. | 哦 天啊 恭喜 |
[19:44] | Wait. Aren’t you in canada? | 等一下 你们不是在加拿大吗? |
[19:46] | Yes,my daughter is canadian-american, | 是的 我的女儿是加籍美国人 |
[19:48] | but I’m going to treat her just like a human baby. | 但是我会像 对待正常人类孩子一样对待她 |
[19:51] | We tried to get back home,lemon,in a meth lab. | 我们试过想要回家 Lemon 在一个移动冰毒加工车里 |
[19:53] | Avery and I fed each other’s craziness, | 我和Avery都发疯了 |
[19:55] | but one of us was brave enough to step back and- | 但是其中一人最终鼓起勇气倒退回去 |
[19:57] | – Just quit. – He quit. | – 放弃了一切 – 是他放弃了 |
[19:58] | – Didn’t they give you percocet? – That’s what it takes. | – 他们不是给你吃止疼药了吗? – 就是这样的 |
[20:01] | Somebody needs to be willing to quit. | 总得有人学会放弃 |
[20:05] | I hope you and avery can make it, | 希望你和Avery能够白头偕老 |
[20:06] | because you have a whole lifetime ahead of you of that double-edged sword | 因为你们余生中 头顶上都挂着一把双刃剑 |
[20:10] | just swinging around trying to cut your faces off. | 虎虎生风 想要把你们的头削掉 |
[20:13] | Thank you,lemon. This was supposed to be a joyous occasion. | 谢谢你 Lemon 这本应是一件喜事 |
[20:16] | – I’m glad I called. – I’m sorry. | – 很高兴我打了电话 – 我很抱歉 |
[20:18] | Your daughter is a very lucky girl. | 你的女儿是个非常幸运的女孩 |
[20:21] | Carol and I have – Jack. | – Carol和我- |
[20:23] | What? | 怎么了? |
[20:24] | This woman’s trying to tell me that we don’t have to pay for any of this. | 这个女人告诉我 我们不用付钱的 |
[20:26] | – Right.The canadian health-care system- Oh,no,you don’t. | – 对的 加拿大医疗卫生系统- – 哦 不行 不可以 |
[20:29] | We will not be party to this socialist perversion. | 我绝不与这种社会主义的歪门邪道 同流合污 |
[20:32] | You will take our money. | 你必须收我们的钱 |
[20:34] | I’m sorry,sir. I can’t do that. | 很抱歉 先生 我做不到 |
[20:36] | – Oh,this is gonna be good. – Avery,can you walk yet? | – 哦 这下有好戏了 – Avery 你现在能走吗? |
[20:38] | I am right behind you,jack. | 我紧跟你的脚步 Jack |
[20:40] | Let’s go find a canadian who will take our money. | 我们去找一个肯收我们钱的加拿大人 |
[20:45] | – **** – it’s amazing | – 先生 非洲怎么样 – 太棒了 |
[20:47] | a ****** | 今天早上我教会了当地小学生唱 “土豆怪兽” |
[20:51] | b ******* | 那你准备什么时候回来呢? |
[20:53] | c ****** | 女生秀 要组织一场节目呢 |
[20:55] | d ****** | 你还没听懂吗? 我这事比其他事都重要 |
[20:58] | e ***** | 就像蚂蚁比其他小虫子大一样 |
[21:00] | f ****** | 嗯 先生 也可以这么说 但是- |
[21:02] | g ***** | 我得走了 这是一个英明的决定 |
[21:06] | h ***** | 再见 |
[21:13] | Ken 30 Rock S5E14 | |
[21:16] | j***** | 嗯 是个英明的决定 |