时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why did I just receive these viewer essays on the subject “why I love tgs?” | 我怎么收到 观众就为何喜爱TGS写的征文 |
[00:08] | – please tell me it’s not- the annual tgs viewer walk-on contest. | – 拜托这千万别是 – TGS年度观众跑龙套大赛 |
[00:12] | It’s great promotion,lemon. | 这是不错的宣传 Lemon |
[00:13] | We found that if someone is actually on nbc,they’re 4% more likely to watch it. | 我们发现如果某人上了NBC荧屏 就会多4%的可能观看节目 |
[00:17] | Really?We’re doing this again?After what happened last year? | 是吗? 去年弄成那样今年又来这套? |
[00:20] | **** | |
[00:20] | – Gassy patsy,you can’t eat – Keep the white house white. | – 放屁虫 你不能吃 – 让白宫保持白净 |
[00:25] | You know who enters these walk-on contests?Weirdos. | 知道谁参加龙套大赛不? 怪胎 |
[00:28] | Read the essays,lemon.It’s not going to kill you. | 读读文章吧 Lemon 看看又不会死 |
[00:30] | Oh,really?’cause this one is typed on the inside of a bloody halter top. | 是么? 这篇还印在 一件血淋淋的露背胸衣上呢 |
[00:34] | Just pick one.And while you’re at it,which one of these ties do you prefer? | 挑一篇看吧 既然来了 看看喜欢那条领带呗? |
[00:38] | I thought you said a man should never wear pastel unless he’s a black guy on easter. | 你不是说除了复活节的黑人 男人绝不能戴粉色系么 |
[00:41] | usually,but I’m going on the today show to talk about avery, | 话是这么说 但我要上今日秀谈谈Avery |
[00:44] | and I need to tone down my natural aura of strength and sexual dominance. | 强势和雄风得削弱点儿 |
[00:48] | Which wasn’t going to happen with the tie I was going to wear. | 本打算戴上的领带可帮不上忙 |
[00:52] | Oh,my. | 哎哟喂 |
[00:55] | So,uh,what is the news with avery? | Avery有什么消息? |
[00:56] | Uh,there isn’t any,and that’s the problem. | 没什么消息 这才是问题关键啊 |
[00:58] | The u.n.Is useless,the state department is full of democrats, | 联合国无能 国务院全是民主党 |
[01:02] | and as it turns out,amnesty international is nothing but a company that makes and sells candles. | 然后国际特赦组织只不过是个 制造销售蜡烛的公司 |
[01:07] | That explains all the vigils.That is a good scam. | 难怪喜欢守夜来着 这骗局真绝 |
[01:10] | It’s been a year,and the media have moved on. | 都一年了 众媒体已经放弃了 |
[01:12] | Media is a plural noun.Put this tie on. | 只有一家媒体才对 戴这条吧 |
[01:14] | I have to find a way to get avery’s story back on the front page. | 我得想办法把Avery的事情拉回头版 |
[01:17] | Fortunately,I run a network with a news division, | 很幸运 哥管着一家有新闻部门的电视台 |
[01:20] | and I will do whatever it takes to keep avery’s plight in the public eye. | 我会尽全力让Avery的遭遇 不淡出公众视线 |
[01:23] | Even… Go and see matt lauer’s band. | 就算去看Matt Lauer(The Today Show主持)的 乐队演出也愿意 |
[01:27] | It’s blues rock,lemon. | 那是蓝调摇滚啊 Lemon |
[01:29] | It’s called… Rhythm and news. | 名叫…韵律和新闻 |
[01:36] | Lemon,no. | Lemon 住手 |
[01:54] | 30 Rock Season 6 Episode 13 | |
[01:59] | Sir,I’ve been thinking. | 先生 我一直在想 |
[02:01] | I know I’m a big shot now with my suits and a desk lamp that I control, | 自己如今虽是西装革履坐办公室的大人物 |
[02:06] | but I just want you to know I will always be a page at heart. | 但请你明白 我内心永远是个听差 |
[02:11] | Even if I did just receive a fancy award at my new job. | 哪怕刚在新部门领了一份丰厚的奖金 |
[02:15] | On behalf of the mother standards department,i,gaylord felcher, | 代表XX监察部 本人Gaylord Felcher |
[02:18] | present you with the “employee of the week” award. | 给你颁发”本周最XX员工奖” |
[02:21] | Let’s give it up for this bag of. | 把这包发给这XX吧 |
[02:26] | So what can I get for you? | 您有何吩咐? |
[02:28] | And hazel’s on it,tracy. | Hazel就会去办滴 Tracy |
[02:31] | Kenneth,can I speak with you? | Kenneth 单独谈谈? |
[02:32] | Can you?You just did. | 单独? 你这不就是单独谈么 |
[02:37] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事? |
[02:39] | Oh,my,well… My parents were technically brothers- | 这…我父母其实是兄弟… |
[02:42] | Look,I’m trying to do my job here.Tracy’s my responsibility now. | 这里是我负责 Tracy现在是我的职责范围 |
[02:45] | I take care of him. | 他由我照顾 |
[02:47] | Oh,well,I’m sorry,ms.What’s-her-name, | 抱歉 不知名小姐 |
[02:50] | but I’ll always be there for Mr.Jordan. | 我会一直陪着Jordan先生 |
[02:53] | He has a special place in my heart. | 他在我心占着特殊地位 |
[02:55] | Just like nana parcell,my heartworm. | 正如Parcell奶奶 我的心头肉 |
[03:01] | Hey,jack.What are you still doing here?Your segment was bumped. | Jack 你还在这干什么? 你的节目被砍了 |
[03:05] | What?Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[03:06] | You guys doing another hard-hitting expose on how to plan a staycation with your cyber bully? | 你们又在利用网上恶言相向 强有力地报道如何宅家? |
[03:11] | No,it’s real news for once.There was a mine collapse in china. | 这次真有新闻 天朝发生一起矿井坍塌 |
[03:14] | Turns out,to keep labor costs down,all the miners there are babies. | 为削减劳工成本 那里所有矿工都是娃娃 |
[03:17] | They pay ’em in yogurt. | 他们用酸奶当工资 |
[03:21] | God.Remember when we used to be the world leader in baby cuteness? | 老天 还记得咱曾经是萌宝的领军不? |
[03:25] | I can’t compete with that. | 这我没法比啊 |
[03:26] | Also,adult dogs can’t fit in the baby mines, | 还有 成年狗进不去小矿井 |
[03:29] | so they’re lowering down puppies to bring in supplies. | 所以他们换小狗送物资 |
[03:33] | Hey,thanks for coming to see my band last night. | 感谢昨晚来我的乐队捧场 |
[03:35] | Yes,I didn’t expect you to play for four hours. | 是啊 我可没想到你们唱了4小时 |
[03:42] | Hey,dummies,I need you guys to write a sketch | 傻瓜们 给我写个剧本 |
[03:44] | with a non-speaking part for whoever wins this dumb contest. | 里面要有获胜者的角色 但没有台词 |
[03:47] | And do not write another sketch about krang from teenage mutant ninja turtles. | 别再写关于忍者神龟里Krang的小品了 |
[03:51] | No one knows who krang is.It would be a waste of time to talk about krang on television. | 没人知道什么是Krang 在电视上提Krang就是浪费时间 |
[03:56] | No more krang! | 不许再有Krang! |
[04:04] | – Liz? – Krang!What the hell,hazel? | – Krang! 你在搞什么 Hazel? |
[04:07] | Can I ask your advice,woman to woman? | 我能向你讨教嘛 女人和女人之间的交流? |
[04:09] | Are you sure?’cause I took one of those | 你确定? 我可是参加了”你是何种八婆” |
[04:11] | “which gossip girl are you?” quizzes,and it said I was the dad’s guitar. | 的小测试 答案却是我是爸爸的吉他 |
[04:15] | Please.You are so amazing. | 拜托 你棒极了 |
[04:17] | This place is such a boys’ club,but you boss them around like an amazon warrior queen. | 这地方就是个男人的地盘 但你却像个亚马逊族的女皇一样指挥着他们 |
[04:22] | And look at your body.Your rack is like,”pow!” | 看看你的身材 样子就好比”来吧”! |
[04:26] | – hazel,what is the question? – It’s kenneth. | – Hazel 你想问啥? – 是关于Kenneth的 |
[04:29] | He’s not a page anymore,but he keeps trying to do my job for me. | 他不再是个听差了 但他总是干扰我 |
[04:33] | And when I confronted him about it,he was so condescending. | 而我和他对质时 他又很傲慢 |
[04:36] | He laughed at me,and then he undressed me with his eyes. | 他嘲笑我 然后用目光除去我的衣服 |
[04:40] | And then he had his way with me.With his eyes. | 接着用他的方法对付我 就是他的目光 |
[04:43] | – The male gaze. – Yeah. | – 男性凝视目光 – 对 |
[04:45] | They’re all a bunch of gays. | 他们应该都是弯的 |
[04:47] | No,kenneth is sweet,but he’s still a man. | 不 Kenneth人很好 但他仍然是个男的 |
[04:50] | And in our society,men get praised for just taking whatever they want. | 我们所处的世界 男人处心积虑就能得到表扬 |
[04:55] | But what do people call women who are tough and ambitious? | 但人们是怎么称呼那些强势又有进取心的女人呢? |
[04:57] | Leslie or courtney? | Leslie或者Courtney? |
[04:59] | What?No.A bitch. | 啥? 不对 答案是贱人 |
[05:01] | Well,you may be at the bottom of the totem pole now,but you’re in the game. | 现在 你或许处在等级制度里的底层 但你并没有出局 |
[05:05] | So play it like a man and don’t let anyone try to stop you. | 像男人一样去战斗 别让任何人阻止你 |
[05:08] | Just like the karate kid – Hilary swank,karate kid iv. | 就像”功夫小子4″里的Hilary Swank一样 |
[05:14] | I want you to be my mentor. | 我想让你成为我的导师 |
[05:16] | Julie-san,fighting not good. | Julie桑 打架不好 |
[05:20] | But if must fight,win.Kesuke miyagi,karate kid iv. | 但如果不得不战 一定要赢 |
[05:24] | I accept! | Kesuke Miyagi 我接受你了! |
[05:28] | You listen to me,blitzer. | 你听好了 Blitzer |
[05:29] | Either cnn gets back on the avery jessup story, | 要么CNN能重提Avery Jessup的遭遇 |
[05:32] | or I’ll tell everyone your real name,steel hammerhands. | 否则我就告诉所有人你的真名Steel Hammerhands |
[05:36] | Hello?Steel?Mr. Hammerhands? | 喂? Steel? Hammerhands? |
[05:42] | Jack.I have an important actor request. | Jack 我提一个很重要的演员申请 |
[05:44] | This is not really a good time,jenna. | 现在不是时候 Jenna |
[05:46] | I want you to hire a giant to stand in the background | 我想让你雇一个巨人站在背景里 |
[05:48] | of every scene I’m in to make me look daintier. | 这样每一个镜头我都会显得很精致 |
[05:50] | It works.It’s why lamar odom married that giant kardashian girl. | 会有效果的 就好比Lamar Odom 娶了那个女巨人Kardashian |
[05:53] | I run a tv network,and I still can’t get my wife’s story on the air. | 我掌管一个电视台 但我却不能播放我老婆的遭遇 |
[05:59] | The world may have forgotten about avery,but I haven’t. | 世界或许已经遗忘了Avery 但我没有 |
[06:03] | Sometimes at night,I sit here in the dark,drinking scotch,staring at that doorway, | 在夜晚 有时候我会在黑暗中 喝着威士忌 凝视着门口 |
[06:08] | hoping against hope that she’ll walk as if nothing ever happened. | 希望她出现 就像没事发生过一样 |
[06:12] | “i’m home,jack. | “我回来了 Jack |
[06:14] | And I brought back a bunch of oriental sex powders. | 还带回来一些东方春药” |
[06:17] | ” I know how you can get avery back on television. | 我知道怎样才能让Avery上电视 |
[06:20] | Her story has everything! | 她的故事很有内容! |
[06:22] | Blondeness,kidnapping,a villain with an accent. | 是个金发 被绑架 一个有口音的坏人 |
[06:25] | It’s the perfect tv movie.I should know. | 是最佳的电影题材 我了解的 |
[06:28] | I played italian party whore in the amanda knox story. | 我在”Amanda Knox的遭遇”里 演过一个意大利派对妓女 |
[06:31] | A tv movie-jenna,I don’t want to trivialize this ordeal. | Jenna 我不想让电影把这段苦难淡化了 |
[06:34] | But those movies get results. | 但是很有效 |
[06:36] | Every kidnapped woman I’ve ever played has been released. | 每一个我演的被俘女人都被释放了 |
[06:38] | Well,it would allow me to control the story. | 那我要操手运作了 |
[06:41] | Well,you better hurry,jack.Oxygen is already working on a movie about the baby miners. | 那你得抓紧了 Jack Oxygen频道已经开始筹划婴儿矿工电影了 |
[06:45] | Then we’ll have to slow them down. | 咱得拖住他们 |
[06:46] | Gabriel… Send a bunch of pies to the oxygen network. | 给Oxygen送几个大馅饼过去 |
[06:56] | Excuse me,ms.What’s-her-name.What’s that? | 我说 不知名女士 那是个啥? |
[06:58] | Not that it’s any of your business,but tracy’s jaw is tired from pretending to be pac-man. | 与你无关 Tracy装吃豆人 装得腮帮子疼 |
[07:04] | So I’m making it easier for him to eat. | 这样好让他吃东西少费劲 |
[07:07] | No!No! | 不! |
[07:09] | He can’t eat that junk.He just got his cholesterol down to triple digits. | 他可不能吃这破东西 胆固醇刚降回三位数 |
[07:13] | Get off my ass,parcell.I’m doing my job. | 滚开 Parcell 姐工作呢 |
[07:17] | You think you can push me around just because you have a penis? | 怎的 长个小JJ了不起啊? |
[07:20] | I definitely have a penis. | 那个哥绝对有 |
[07:21] | You think I’m some delicate little girl who’ll do whatever you say? | 你以为姐弱不禁风 你说啥就听啥哇? |
[07:25] | Well,I’m not delicate.I’ve been in tons of car wrecks. | 我可不弱 姐撞车都撞了好几回了 |
[07:29] | Hazel,I just peed this.Could you take care of it for me? | Hazel 我刚尿在这玩意上了 帮我照看一下好咩? |
[07:32] | Sir!I am resuming responsibility for your care. | 先生! 我要恢复原职 |
[07:36] | You are in dire need of a getting-your-act-together montage. | 你严重需要恢复本色 |
[07:41] | * down so low,don’t know what up is * | *消沉的厉害 起呀起不来* |
[07:44] | I’m sorry,tracy.You wanna be bossed around by this trailer park hitler? | 抱歉 Tracy 你想被个冒牌小胡子呼来喝去? |
[07:49] | Or do you wanna do whatever you want with a sexy,fun bitch who just bought you a pinata? | 还是有个性感的搞乐小妞陪着 她给你买彩罐 想干嘛就干嘛? |
[07:55] | Awesome! | 好得很! |
[08:04] | Ms.Lemon,do you have a moment or are you busy regretting your life choices, | Lemon女士 您是闲着呢 |
[08:08] | for example,missing your window for having children? | 还是忙着吃后悔药 比方说错过了生孩子? |
[08:10] | Get to the point,kenneth. | 有话直说 Kenneth |
[08:12] | It’s hazel.I’m trying to help her,but she’s gone crazy. | 都怪Hazel 我想帮她 结果她却越发人来疯 |
[08:16] | You can’t handle the fact that a woman is doing your old job.What a world. | 来个女人干你干的活儿 你受不了是吧 这是什么世道 |
[08:20] | I bet even hillary clinton has to put up with this crap | 想必Hillary Clinton 也得忍受 |
[08:23] | from whoever was secretary of state before her. | 前任国务卿的这些屁话 |
[08:25] | – You mean condoleezza – Shut up. | – 你是说赖斯女士嘛 – 闭嘴 |
[08:26] | Look,I believe in hazel.I happen to be her mentor. | 听着 我相信Hazel 我还是她导师呢 |
[08:29] | So to quote Mr.Miyagi,”leave girl alone or you deal with me,surf shop owner.” | 引用Miyagi一句 “别去烦那姑娘 要么就来找老娘我” |
[08:36] | Hey,sweetie.How was your day? | 嗨 亲 怎样啊? |
[08:38] | Not even half over,hazel. | 还早着呢 Hazel |
[08:41] | I still have to read all these essays. | 还得把这些文章读完 |
[08:43] | – Okay. – Look at you. | – 好吧 – 瞧瞧你 |
[08:45] | You’re a whirlwind – In charge in the board room… And the bedroom. | 叱咤风云 运筹帷幄 公司 男人都搞定 |
[08:49] | Sure. | 是哈 |
[08:50] | You’re a modern,dtf type woman whose whole vibe says,”yeah! | 时髦又性感的现代女性 气场十足 仿佛在呐喊 |
[08:55] | Dig sex and I’m not gonna apologize for it. | “没错 我喜欢爱爱 没啥不好的” |
[08:58] | ” Okay,here’s a little bedroom tip. | 好 给你个枕边小贴士 |
[09:01] | Put a bag of popcorn in the microwave beforehand. | 嘿咻之前往微波炉里放包爆米花 |
[09:04] | That way,when you’re done,you have a treat. | 完事儿就有好吃的啦 |
[09:07] | I wish I had your emotional intelligence. | 我要有你这情商就好了 |
[09:10] | My boyfriend razmig and I have hit a little rough patch. | 我男友Razmig跟我出了点小问题 |
[09:14] | Okay.Lay it on me. | 跟我说说 |
[09:17] | Well,I went home this afternoon to get some, | 下午我回家想小亲热一下 |
[09:20] | and I found razmig banging the fattest chick I’ve ever seen. | 结果发现Razmig跟个胖妞乱搞 还从没见过这么胖的 |
[09:24] | And you know,I used to weigh 800 pounds. | 以前我怎么着也有800磅 |
[09:27] | Stop right there.You didn’t hit a rough patch. | 打住 你这可不是小问题 |
[09:29] | He cheated on you.You have to dump him immediately. | 他背着你乱搞 应该马上踢了他 |
[09:32] | What?How can you say that? | 怎么能这么说? |
[09:34] | Hazel,i’m trying to help you. | Hazel 我可是想帮你 |
[09:35] | By asking me to break up with the man I love? | 那就让我跟我爱的人分手? |
[09:37] | Helping me would be teaching me how to spice things up. | 帮我俩升个温啥的才叫帮我 |
[09:40] | Like by greeting him at the front door wearing nothing but false teeth. | 比如在门口迎接他 啥也不穿 只戴副假牙 |
[09:45] | I’m very disappointed in your mentorship,liz. | 我对你这个导师很失望 Liz |
[09:47] | If this were two years ago,I would sit on you till you died. | 要换做两年前 老娘非活生生坐死你 |
[09:55] | *** | 选角 不要假发 |
[09:56] | No wigs. | 选角 不要假发 |
[09:57] | I said no wigs. | 都说了不要假发 |
[10:00] | You’re not a lead,gabe.At best,you’re a featured extra with no lines. | Gabe 你不是主角 撑死演个没台词的路人甲 |
[10:04] | Do you understand? | 懂了没? |
[10:06] | Hey,gabe. | 嘿 Gabe |
[10:09] | Lemon,would you be interested in writing the screenplay for the greatest love story ever told? | Lemon 有没兴趣来写 有史以来最伟大爱情故事剧本? |
[10:13] | You mean lois lane’s love affair with journalism?I said it. | Lois Lane和记者的爱恨纠葛? 我就说了怎么着 (超人和女记者) |
[10:17] | Avery and me. | 我是说Avery和我 |
[10:18] | I’m producing a television movie to get her back in the headlines. | 我要制作一部电视电影 让她重登头条 |
[10:21] | For obvious reasons,i’m fast-tracking the project. | 显然 我需要赶进度 |
[10:24] | The script is due on monday. | 剧本周一得交 |
[10:25] | Monday?I guess I won’t be able to go to the gym this weekend. | 周一? 看来我这周末没法去健身啦 |
[10:28] | I know it’s short notice,but I would consider it a personal favor | 我知道这很突然 但你就看在我的面子上 |
[10:31] | after six years of listening to you complain about how there are so few women on death row. | 想想我听你抱怨了6年 为啥被判死刑的女人这么少 |
[10:35] | Is a coincidence,or is the system sexist? | 只是巧合? 还是制度有性别歧视呢? |
[10:38] | Speaking of our amazing dynamic,I have taken on a mentee of my own,jack – A page named hazel. | 说到我们间的火花 我也收了个徒弟 一个叫Hazel的听差 |
[10:44] | You’re a mentor?But that makes me a grand-mentor. | 你成导师了? 但这样我就成曾导师了 |
[10:47] | And I’m still so young. | 可我还年轻啊 |
[10:48] | Don’t worry.I already messed it up. | 别担心 我已经搞砸了 |
[10:50] | I told her to break up with her awful boyfriend and she got really mad at me. | 我叫她和她�潘磕杏逊质� 她超气 |
[10:54] | Often,the best way for a mentee to learn is for you to let her fail. | 通常要让徒弟有长进 你得让她吃苦头 |
[10:57] | Wait,does that mean you’ve done that to me?When? | 等等 意思是你以前也对我干过? 啥时候? |
[11:00] | I think the crowd at the apollo might welcome a change of pace. | 我想阿波罗剧院的观众会欢迎 一些改变的 (著名的黑人剧院) |
[11:03] | You’re right.You should do it. | 说得对 快去吧 |
[11:06] | Sometimes,they have to learn the hard way. | 不经历风雨怎能见彩虹 |
[11:07] | If hazel rejects your advice,let her. | 如果Hazel拒绝了你的建议 随她去吧 |
[11:09] | She’ll get there on her own | 她自己会明白的 |
[11:11] | just like you did after the crowd at the apollo chased you into the river. | 像上次你被阿波罗剧院的观众 追到河里去之后 |
[11:14] | Okay,I understand the irony of what I’m about to say,but I reject that advice. | 我意识到接下来的话有多讽刺 不过我拒绝你的建议 |
[11:20] | Don’t worry,I’ll bring you back a t-shirt from successtown. | 别担心 我会从”成功镇”给你带纪念衫的 |
[11:23] | My groin! | 我的腹股沟! |
[11:27] | – Mr.Jordan!- K-dog.You were wrong. | – Jordan先生! – K宝 你错了 |
[11:30] | They do still make crossbows. | 弩还有的卖的 |
[11:32] | You let him buy a crossbow?And a motorcycle? | 你让他买了只弩? 还有摩托车? |
[11:36] | No,kenneth,I let him buy a motorcycle ramp and no motorcycle! | 不 Kenneth 我只让他买了摩托车斜坡 没买摩托车 |
[11:45] | Can I help you?Tracy’s very tired.He didn’t sleep last night. | 有啥能帮你的? Tracy很困了 昨晚一晚没睡 |
[11:48] | Why not?If he doesn’t get at least 14 hours a night,he starts to go crazy. | 为啥? 他一天没睡足14小时会疯的 |
[11:53] | We on a show within a show!My real name is tracy morgan! | 我们都活在戏中戏里! 我的真名叫Tracy Morgan! |
[11:56] | Well,tracy wanted to go clubbing. | Tracy要去夜店啦 |
[11:58] | And I don’t know if you know this,kenneth,but night clubs are open at night. | 不知道你知不知道 Kenneth 夜店是在夜里开的哦 |
[12:02] | You didn’t let him drink,did you? | 你没有让他喝酒吧? |
[12:04] | Mr.Jordan can’t mix alcohol with his medication. | Jordan先生的药不能和酒混用 |
[12:07] | I’m not an idiot,kenneth.I took him off his medication. | 我又不是傻瓜 我把他药停了 |
[12:10] | You what?Why are you doing this? | 什么? 你为什么? |
[12:12] | Because liz told me to. | LIz叫我干的 |
[12:15] | Having access to tracy is an opportunity,and I’m taking advantage of it. | 和Tracy接触是我的机会 我得利用起来 |
[12:19] | Did you see page six today? | 看到今天的第六版了吗(八卦娱乐版)? |
[12:21] | Those are my toes he’s sucking on. | 他吸的是我的脚趾哦 |
[12:23] | ******* | Tracy Jordan城中”脚战” |
[12:24] | And he did not want to. | 还不是自愿的 |
[12:36] | Jack! | |
[12:39] | What the hell is this? | 你什么意思? |
[12:42] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪搞来的? |
[12:43] | Donna from casting and I are friends. | 选角部门的Donna是我朋友 |
[12:45] | Well,not so much friends as I own a magnet that can scramble her pacemaker. | 也不尽然 我有块磁铁 可以扰乱她的心脏起搏器 |
[12:48] | Jenna,you are not playing avery. | Jenna 不会让你演Avery的 |
[12:50] | Why not?This movie was my idea! | 为啥? 这电影的点子是我出的! |
[12:52] | I appreciate that.You can play a korean party whore. | 这我感激不尽 可以让你演个棒子夜店放荡女 |
[12:57] | I just don’t think you can capture avery’s essence. | 你没法抓住Avery的灵魂(essence) |
[12:59] | That’s ridiculous.I posed bottomless in essence. | 搞笑呢 我可是在Essence杂志全裸出境的 |
[13:03] | Jenna,avery is worldly.Traveled.She went to yale. | Avery干练老道又见过世面 还在耶鲁上的学 |
[13:07] | Oh,I see.You think I’m stupid, | 懂了 你嫌我笨 |
[13:10] | just because my college got tipped over by those miami heat fans. | 就因为我大学被热火队球迷给砸了? (热火队球迷出了名的 “热情”) |
[13:13] | I didn’t say stupid.Jenna,there are many kinds of intelligence. | 我没说你笨 聪明有很多种 |
[13:16] | Practical,emotional,and there’s actual intelligence,which is what I’m talking about. | 实用型的 情感型的 还有我正在说的真正的智商 |
[13:21] | I want this part,jack.It’s a guaranteed emmy nomination. | 我要这角色 Jack 这是个艾美提名直通车 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry.I’ve made up my mind. | 抱歉 我已经做决定了 |
[13:28] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[13:30] | But let me ask you this,jack. | 那我这样问你 Jack |
[13:32] | Would a dumb person be able to think of something amazing to say as she leaves? | 一个笨蛋在临走前能说出厉害的话吗? |
[13:42] | Liz,we have a show in four hours.Have you still not picked a contest winner? | Liz 还有4小时就直播了 你选出比赛赢家没? |
[13:47] | Fine,i’ll just pick one at random. | 那我随便选个好了 |
[13:49] | It’s joren van der sloot. | |
[13:51] | We can’t fly someone from peru now.There’s no time. | 哪有时间从秘鲁空运个人来啊 |
[13:56] | Oh,hazel,we need to talk. | 噢 Hazel 我得和你谈谈 |
[13:57] | I’m busy,liz.Tracy wants me to page from in las vegas this weekend. | 忙着勒 Tracy要我这周末去拉斯维加斯工作 |
[14:01] | Is this dress appropriate for watching pornography with penn jillette? | 和(魔术师)Penn Jillette看A片 穿这裙子还合适吧? |
[14:04] | Okay,normally we don’t encourage tracy to go to vegas, | 通常我们不建议Tracy去拉斯维加斯 |
[14:07] | because of his gambling addiction and his fear of magic. | 因为他有赌瘾 以及魔术恐惧症 |
[14:10] | But maybe a weekend away from razmig is a good thing. | 不过你离开Razmig一个周末也是好事 |
[14:13] | No.Razmig’s coming with me. | 不 Razmig和我一起去 |
[14:15] | What?Who is this,hah-zel? | 啥? 这是谁 Hah-zel? |
[14:16] | I no permit you talk other woman. | 我不准你和其他女人讲话 |
[14:18] | Okay,I’m putting my foot down. | 好吧 最后的忠告 |
[14:20] | This guy is no good for you and I order you,as your mentor,to dump him. | 你跟这个家伙没好下场 我以你导师的名义命令你 甩了他 |
[14:24] | You don’t know what you’re talking about,liz. | 你开始胡言乱语了 Liz |
[14:26] | Razmig is amazing.He makes me laugh. | Razmig很好的 他总能让我笑 |
[14:29] | Oh,where is toilet pail?Razmig must make mud. | 茅房在哪里? Razmig要拉臭臭了 |
[14:34] | Razmig! | |
[14:35] | – Hazel,no.I’m not letting you – Let her fail,liz. | – Hazel 我不能任由你… – 让她摔跟头去吧 Liz |
[14:38] | Let her get there on her own. | 让她自己去折腾吧 |
[14:41] | You know what,fine.You’re right,I’m wrong.Go,be with razmig. | 好吧 你是对的 我错了 去和Razmig好吧 |
[14:46] | Thank you,liz.It takes a big woman to admit she’s wrong. | 谢谢你 Liz 能承认错误的女子才是大女子 |
[14:51] | You are a big woman.You have pictures?Fat nudes? | 你是个大女子? 你有照片么? 丰满果照? |
[15:02] | I need your help,ms.Maroney. | 我需要你的帮助 Maroney小姐 |
[15:04] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[15:06] | Oh,I thought you were someone famous. | 哦 我以为你是哪个名人呢 |
[15:08] | You sound a lot like reese witherspoon.What do you want? | 你的声音像Rreese Witherspoon 你要干嘛? |
[15:11] | I’m afraid if Mr.Jordan goes to las vegas this weekend,he’s gonna die. | 我害怕如果这周末Jordan去了维加斯 他的性命会不保 |
[15:15] | I’m not hearing my name,kenneth. | 我没听到我的名字 Kenneth |
[15:17] | – So I thought you – Oh,thank god.That took forever. | – 所以 我觉得你- – 哦 谢天谢地 等了我一世纪 |
[15:20] | I thought you could teach me how to get around hazel. | 我觉得你可以教我 怎么躲开Hazel |
[15:24] | If I could just get one minute alone with Mr.Jordan- | 我只需和Jordan先生独处一分钟- |
[15:27] | You can convince him he’s wrong.Yes! | 你就可以让他知道 他错了 哦也! |
[15:30] | But how do you get his attention? | 但是你怎样博得他的注意呢? |
[15:33] | All the world’s a stage,kenneth.Just play the part. | 世界是个大舞台 Kenneth 演好你自己的角色 |
[15:38] | Play the part? | 演好自己的角色? |
[15:42] | ************** | 参加比赛的幸运观众参与演出 |
[15:48] | ******** | |
[15:50] | Ms. Lemon.If it’s not too late, | Lemon 如果不算太迟的话 |
[15:52] | I would like the essay contest to win a role on tgs with tracy jordan. | 我想参加征文大赛 以获取和Tracy Jordan在TGS同台的机会 |
[15:57] | No,kenneth,you can’t enter.The contest isn’t open to nbc employees. | 不行 Kenneth 你不能参加 这个比赛不对NBC雇员开放 |
[16:00] | I know,ma’am-maw. | 我知道 大姐 |
[16:02] | Which is why I just quit my job at standards and practices. | 所以我刚刚辞去了标准服务部的工作 |
[16:06] | I may hate you right now,you little,but damn it I respect you. | 我现在也许会贼-哔-恨你 你个小-哔- 但是我贼-哔-尊重你的意愿 |
[16:11] | Kenneth,you know this is just to be a non-speaking extra,right? | Kenneth 你知道这只是个没台词的配角的吧? |
[16:14] | I know.But have you ever loved something so much | 我知道 但是你难道没有过为爱牺牲一切的时候吗 |
[16:18] | that you would sacrifice anything for it? | |
[16:21] | Nope.But you know what,this is perfect. | 没有 但是这样正好 |
[16:23] | Because then I don’t have to pick some crazy person, | 我就不用在那些疯子里面选人了 |
[16:26] | and I know you won’t do anything weird on the air. | 我知道直播的时候你不会出什么状况的 |
[16:28] | – I’m kenneth! – Get to wardrobe,contest winner! | – 我是Kenneth呀! – 快去更衣室 竞赛获奖者! |
[16:32] | This is gonna be a great show. | 这将是一集碉堡了的节目 |
[16:40] | – Hello? – Hi,it’s charles from the u.n. | – 喂? – 你好 我是联合国的Charles |
[16:43] | We found your wife and I dropped her off at the office. | 我们找到了你夫人 我把她送到了你的办公室 |
[16:46] | She should be there right about now. | 她现在应该马上到了 |
[16:51] | Jack,it’s me.I’m home. | Jack 是我 我回来了 |
[16:54] | – No,you’re not my wife. – How could you say that,darling? | – 不 你不是我妻子 – 你怎么能这么说呢 亲爱的? |
[16:58] | – I’m avery jesbert. – Jenna? | – 我是Avery Jesbert |
[17:00] | No,don’t turn on the light. | 不 别开灯 |
[17:03] | Surprised? | 惊喜吗? |
[17:04] | Let’s set aside how idiotic that plan was, | 先不说你这计划有多傻缺 |
[17:08] | and imagine a world where it actually worked. | 就当有这么个平行世界 而你这主意真的把我糊弄过去了 |
[17:11] | I appreciate your feedback. | 很感谢您的好评 |
[17:12] | If I had believed you for one second,I would’ve been devastated,heartbroken! | 如果我有那么一秒钟真的信了 我整个人就废了 心都碎了! |
[17:16] | You wanna talk about devastation? | 你跟我谈什么叫废了? |
[17:18] | How do you think I felt when you told me I couldn’t play avery? | 你觉得你告诉我 我不能演Avery的时候 我是什么感受? |
[17:21] | You are a monster.What you have done here today,it’s-it’s… | 你这个坏人 你今天的所作所为… |
[17:26] | The second cruelest thing that anyone has ever done to me. | 是别人对我做过的第二残忍的事情 |
[17:29] | Do you know what the cruelest is? | 想知道最残忍的那件事是什么吗? |
[17:31] | When I went to the bathroom on the hood of your car before I thought of this plan? | 在我想到这个计划之前 我在你的车引擎盖上尿了一泡?? |
[17:33] | Avery had me committed to a mental hospital | Avery把我送进了精神病院 |
[17:35] | so she and her college roommate could use my yankee tickets on opening day. | 这样她和她的大学室友 就可以用我的扬基队球票了 |
[17:38] | That’s a nice story,jack,but I don’t hear my name in it. | 故事讲的不错 Jack 但是我没听到我的名字 |
[17:42] | – You – Finally. | – 你 – 终于 |
[17:44] | You may not have avery’s grace and acumen, | 你可能没有Avery的优雅和敏锐 |
[17:47] | but you do have the one thing that makes her so special- | 但你确实有她的一个特质 |
[17:50] | Her ruthless pursuit of self-interest. | 她对个人利益无所顾忌的追求 |
[17:53] | It’s the heart of capitalism. | 这是资本主义的核心 |
[17:55] | And the beautiful black heart of my wife. | 也是我妻子美丽的黑心 |
[17:59] | Jenna,you have avery’s essence.Congratulations. | Jenna你有Avery的精髓 恭喜 |
[18:04] | The part is yours. | 这个角色是你的了 |
[18:06] | You won’t regret this.We’re gonna get her home,jack. | 你不会后悔的 我们会把她救回家的 Jack |
[18:10] | Now if you’ll excuse me,I have a female condom to take out. | 现在我得失陪了 我有个女性避孕套得拿出来 |
[18:13] | Unless… Going once… | 除非…来一次… |
[18:17] | Four,three- | 四 三… |
[18:22] | Ladies and gentlemen,a message from the president of the united states. | 女士们先生们 来自美国总统的一条消息 |
[18:26] | Goo-goo,ga-ga,my fellow ah-meh-ri-cans. | 咕咕嘎嘎 我的米国人民 |
[18:30] | Okay,he’s never been worse. | 他这次真是史无前例得糟 |
[18:33] | – Is kenneth supposed to enter? – I love you,sir. | – 这里该Kenneth上场吗? – 我爱你 先生 |
[18:36] | – Ken,where have you been? – Damn it. | – Ken 你跑哪儿去了? – 坏了 |
[18:38] | I’ve been here all along.I never left.And I never will. | 我一直都在这儿 我没离开过 也不会离开 |
[18:41] | – Go to commercial. – They told us we can’t do that any more. | – 切广告 – 这招再也行不通了 |
[18:44] | – What? – I quit my job to be here,Mr.Jordan. | – 什么? – 我把工作辞了过来的 Jordan先生 |
[18:47] | It was the only way I could get around hazel. | 这是我唯一可以避开Hazel的方法 |
[18:49] | You quit your job for me? | 你为了我辞职了? |
[18:51] | I’m not just gonna sit by and watch you destroy yourself. | 我不会袖手旁观 让你毁掉自己 |
[18:55] | ’cause I would do anything for love,but I won’t do that. | 因为我为了爱什么都愿意做 但我不会做的 |
[19:00] | The girl in that video was hot in an early ’90s kind of way. | 那视频里的姑娘 用90年代初的标准看还挺辣的 |
[19:06] | Now… Take your medicine. | 现在…吃药 |
[19:10] | This has been a message from the president of the united states. | 以上是来自美国总统的一条消息 |
[19:16] | Tough night? | 难熬的一晚? |
[19:18] | Come on,lemon.The show was all right. | 拜托 Lemon 节目还行了 |
[19:20] | What about the sketch with the guy who was worried about his sexual performance? | 某男子担心自己床上表现那个小品 不错吧? |
[19:23] | That was a real commercial for an erectile dysfunction drug. | 那个是真的治疗阳痿的药物广告 不是小品 |
[19:26] | Well,I laughed.So,uh,how did things shake out with hazel? | 反正我笑了 Hazel的事怎么样了? |
[19:30] | Not great.My way,which is still the right way,didn’t work. | 不怎么样 我的方法虽然是正确的方法 但不奏效 |
[19:33] | So just to see,I did your thing. | 所以为了试试看 我用了你的方法 |
[19:35] | Good.You let her fail. | 很好 你让她吃亏 |
[19:37] | That’s how the banking industry learned its lesson. | 银行业就是这样学乖的 |
[19:40] | And now they’re doing amazing,and everyone’s honest. | 现在他们好极了 每个人都很诚实 |
[19:43] | – Your thing didn’t work either. – Are you sure? | – 你的方法也没奏效 – 你确定? |
[19:52] | Mentoring is not an exact science. | 当导师不是一门精确的科学 |
[19:56] | Why aren’t there more female serial killers? | 为什么连环杀手里没有更多女的? |
[19:58] | – What does that say about our society – Liz! | – 这体现了我们这个社会的什么… |
[20:00] | Oh,here she is.She’s here. | 哦 她来了 在这儿呢 |
[20:03] | Liz,I was watching the show fall apart while razmig gave me a prison tattoo of his face, | Liz 我看到节目演砸了 Razmig当时想用自制工具把他的脸纹到我身上 |
[20:08] | and I heard your voice.I finally heard everything you said to me. | 我听到了你的声音 我终于听懂了你对我说的一切 |
[20:12] | “hazel,you’re a beautiful flower.”let yourself bloom. | “Hazel你是朵美丽的花 绽放吧” |
[20:16] | “what are you doing this weekend,hazel?Are there still bath houses?Let’s go to one! | “你这周末打算干什么 Hazel? 还有澡堂开着吗? 咱们去吧!” |
[20:20] | – ” I never said any of that,but – you were right all along. | – 这些我都没说过 但是… – 你一直都是对的 |
[20:23] | You knew I was making the wrong choices.But you let me fail. | 你知道我做了错的选择 但你让我吃次亏 |
[20:27] | With razmig,with tracy. | Razmig的亏 Tracy的亏 |
[20:29] | Yes,I was definitely on top of that tracy thing. | 是的 我完全是故意导演了Tracy那出 |
[20:31] | You were teaching me the whole time,and all the while lighting a fire with that hot ass. | 你一直都在教导我 一直用那火辣的屁屁点亮明火 |
[20:36] | I’m… Jack. | 我是… Jack |
[20:39] | I’m your grand-mentor.liz? | 我是你的导师爷 |
[20:43] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[20:52] | This next lady is white haven,pennsylvania.Okay! | 下一位姑娘来自宾州White Haven哟! |
[20:55] | Please welcome to the stage leminem! | 有请Leminem! |
[21:02] | * ahhh,do the sprinkler * | * 啊哦 单腿转圈 * |
[21:05] | * do the sprinkler do the sprinkler * | * 单腿转圈 单腿转圈 * |
[21:08] | * do the sprinkler * | * 单腿转圈 * |
[21:09] | * here we go,here we go * | * 咱来呀 咱来呀 * |
[21:12] | * white haven,p.a.,apollo theater * | * 宾州White Haven 阿波罗剧场 * |
[21:14] | * come together * | * 相聚一堂 * |
[21:15] | * have you ever thought about the women of the world * | * 你有没有想过世界上的女人 * |
[21:18] | * teen moms,grandmoms,even little girls * | * 少女妈妈 姥姥奶奶 甚至小女孩 * |
[21:22] | go,white haven! | 一起加油 White Haven! |
[21:27] | 30 Rock Season 6 Episode 13 |