| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Every state has its folklore, tall tales, and legends… | 每个州都有自己的民间传说 怪谈和神话 |
| [00:05] | but sometimes there is a darker story– | 但有时有更阴暗的故事 |
| [00:08] | a tale not so much told, as whispered. | 不能明说 只能耳语 |
| [00:17] | I never knew anybody that was connected | 我还没见过谁像大卫那样 |
| [00:19] | to their land the way Dave was. | 与自己的土地如此亲密 |
| [00:21] | I mean, he–he loved that land. | 他真的很热爱那片地 |
| [00:23] | It was like he was a part of it, and it was part of him. | 就好像他是土地的一部分 土地也是他的一部分 |
| [00:25] | – Little tension, Andy. – All right. | -拉紧点 安迪 -好的 |
| [00:28] | Dave was a fine craftsman. | 大卫是个能工巧匠 |
| [00:30] | Made most of his stuff out of sugar maple | 他大部分东西都是用他在地里种的 |
| [00:31] | and red oak that he grew on his property. | 糖枫树和红橡树做出来的 |
| [00:34] | Away! | 离远点 |
| [00:37] | Dave and Heather were high school sweethearts, | 大卫和海瑟是高中就相恋的青梅竹马 |
| [00:39] | and she was the prettiest girl in Alpena County, and she knew it. | 她是全阿尔皮纳县最漂亮的女孩 她自己也知道 |
| [01:02] | Nice piece of wood! | 真是块上好的木头 |
| [01:04] | It’s got a little twist in it. | 树干有个旋 |
| [01:05] | A nice spiral grain. | 漂亮的螺旋纹理 |
| [01:07] | A fine log of wood. | 这块圆木质量顶好 |
| [01:09] | He knows. | 他就懂 |
| [01:10] | Coney dogs all right for you fellas? | 你们晚饭吃热狗行吗 |
| [01:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 行 女士 |
| [01:13] | She was an expensive wife, though. | 但她是个花钱大手大脚的妻子 |
| [01:16] | I mean, she was always asking Dave | 她总要求大卫给她买 |
| [01:17] | for stuff he couldn’t really afford, | 他其实买不起的东西 |
| [01:19] | and–and he would get it for her, | 他都会满足她 |
| [01:21] | you know, no matter how much it set him back. | 不管那要花费他多少钱 |
| [01:25] | Lunch is served. | 午饭好了 |
| [01:38] | Hey there, sexy. | 你好啊 美女 |
| [01:39] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
| [01:41] | No… | 不 |
| [01:42] | …but I heard you’re into lumberjacks. | 但我听说你喜欢伐木工 |
| [01:45] | It’s true. I do sort of have a thing for dumb, muscular guys. | 没错 我确实喜欢胸大无脑的猛男 |
| [01:52] | I guess it’s my lucky day. | 看来我今天走运了 |
| [01:58] | Is that new? | 这是新的吗 |
| [02:00] | I should’ve asked you first, but it was just so beautiful. | 我应该先征得你同意 但这项链实在太美了 |
| [02:04] | I can take it back. | 我可以退掉 |
| [02:08] | No, I like it. | 不 我喜欢 |
| [02:12] | We’ll find a way to pay for it. | 我们会想办法付钱的 |
| [02:52] | Nobody was expecting the accident. | 没人料到会发生那场意外 |
| [02:56] | And I’ll never forgive myself for not being there. | 我永远无法原谅自己 那天不在场 |
| [03:02] | Hey, Andy just called. | 安迪刚打来 |
| [03:07] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
| [03:09] | That is going to turn a few heads tonight. | 今晚会有好几个人回头看你 |
| [03:11] | Just a few? | 只有几个吗 |
| [03:13] | What about Andy? | 安迪怎么了 |
| [03:15] | Andy called in sick. | 他生病了 来不了 |
| [03:17] | We’re supposed to fell a tree together | 我们本来要一起砍一棵树 |
| [03:18] | and now I’m gonna have to do it by myself, | 现在我只能自己去砍了 |
| [03:20] | so we maybe a little late. | 所以我们可能要晚一点到 |
| [03:22] | Babe, we’re on the fundraising committee, | 宝贝 我们是筹款委员会的人 |
| [03:23] | we have to show up on time. | 必须准时到场 |
| [03:25] | I know, but there is weather coming in tomorrow, | 我知道 但明天天气转坏 |
| [03:27] | and I’m short of lumber… | 我缺木材 |
| [03:31] | Maybe you could give me a hand? | 或许你可以帮帮我 |
| [03:35] | – Now? – It’s just a little tree. | -现在吗 -就是棵小树 |
| [03:38] | Well, actually, it’s a really big tree but it won’t take long. | 好吧 其实是棵高大的树 但不会很久的 |
| [03:47] | – Fine. – I love you. | -好吧 -我爱你 |
| [03:52] | Come on! | 快走吧 |
| [04:05] | keep the line taut. | 拉紧绳子 |
| [04:06] | – Ok? – Sorry! | -好吗 -抱歉 |
| [04:22] | Away! | 离远点 |
| [04:33] | Heather, no! | 海瑟 不 |
| [04:45] | You’re OK, you’re OK. | 你没事的 你没事的 |
| [04:48] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
| [04:50] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
| [04:54] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
| [04:56] | It’s ok. | 你没事的 |
| [05:00] | Oh, my God! You’re losing too much blood. | 天啊 你流太多血了 |
| [05:05] | Help me… | 救我 |
| [05:13] | Help me! | 救救我 |
| [05:23] | – Wait, what are you doing? – I gotta get you free. | -等等 你要干什么 -我得救你出来 |
| [05:26] | David, please! No, no, no! | 大卫 求你 不 不要 |
| [05:30] | No! | 不 |