英文名称:5 Days Of August
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Based on actual events | 本片根据真实故事改编 |
[00:42] | More than 500 war reporters were killed in the last decade. | 十年间 有超过500名战地记者遇难 |
[00:45] | This film is dedicated to their memory. | 谨以此片纪念他们 |
[00:48] | Iraq – 2007 | 伊拉克 – 2007年 |
[00:50] | He can’t talk, so he just films things. | 他不会说话 所以他只能拍东西 |
[00:52] | Yeah, basically. | 是 差不多 |
[00:54] | He’s even named his camera Dave, which I find kind of sad. | 还给他的摄像机取名儿 我觉得挺可怜的 |
[00:57] | And we’re taping. | 我们开拍了 |
[00:59] | Anders. Miriam. | 安德斯 玛丽安 |
[01:01] | Say hello to the folks at home. | 向家乡的朋友们问个好 |
[01:03] | Say, “Greetings from hell.” Come on, guys. | 说来自”地狱的问候” 来吧 伙计们 |
[01:06] | What are you doing back there? Planning a date? | 你们在后面做什么呢? 计划约会? |
[01:08] | We’re speculating about al-Safi’s motives on giving us this interview. | 我们在想为什么艾尔莎非会同意我们去采访他 |
[01:13] | Yeah. Let’s talk about something that really interests people. | 是啊 我们来说点大家感兴趣的吧 |
[01:17] | Like sex. | 比如”性” |
[01:19] | Sebastian, you are such a fucking pervert! | 赛巴斯蒂安 你真是个变态! |
[01:22] | Why don’t you turn that off, and save the battery for the real stuff? | 为什么不关上机器 省些电留着拍正经的呢? |
[01:25] | – Yeah, stop filming us! – This is the real stuff. | – 就是 别拍我们了! – 这就是正经的啊 |
[01:28] | People don’t care about boring old war. | 无聊又老套的战争哪有人关心 |
[01:30] | They need something juicy to break away from “American Idol”. | 得来点刺激的 转移一下他们对”美国偶像”的兴趣 |
[01:34] | Like emergency sex among reporters. | 像是记者们的夫妻生活报道 |
[01:36] | Anders, would you care to explain that concept to TV audiences? | 安德斯 你能给电视观众解释一下这个的概念吗? |
[01:39] | Why don’t you explain it? | 你为什么不解释一下? |
[01:42] | You can explain the emergency sex you have at night, | 你可以解释下这种事情发生在晚上 |
[01:44] | alone with the internet, you know. | 互联网独家直播 你懂的 |
[01:47] | Cos we don’t want our sex lives on your emergency sex show. | 所以我可不想我们的性爱直播出现在你的节目中 |
[01:52] | Whoa there, missy! Did you just say, “Our sex lives”? | 哇! 美女! 你刚才说 我们的性爱直播? |
[01:55] | Ah, does that mean you guys are finally doing it? | 啊 那确实是有这回事了? |
[01:57] | When we get home we’re gonna have a talk | 回去以后我们得好好谈谈 |
[01:59] | about your lack of journalistic standards, OK? | 你好缺乏职业道德啊 是不是? |
[02:02] | You’ll be severely disciplined. | 你肯定会被狠狠地惩罚 |
[02:03] | – I see something. – Where? | – 我看到些东西 – 哪里? |
[02:06] | – I see someone on the road! – I don’t see anything! | – 我看见路上有些人! – 我什么都没看到! |
[02:10] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操! 操! 操! |
[02:13] | Fuck! Jesus! Shut the door! | 我操! 天呐! 快关车门! |
[02:17] | – Is everyone all right? – Yeah! Get down! | – 大家都还好吗? – 是的 趴下! |
[02:20] | Get this car in reverse! | 快倒车啊! |
[02:23] | Back off! Get us out of here! Press! | 倒车! 快点离开这里! 我们是记者! |
[02:27] | Press! | 记者! |
[02:28] | Put the car in reverse! | 快点倒车啊! |
[02:30] | Move it, motherfucker, or we’re all dead! | 快点啊! 妈的! 不然就死定了! |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1214个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:196个,六级词汇:113个,GRE词汇:105个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:220个,专四词汇:169个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:364个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:33] | Get us the fuck out of here! | 带我们离开这儿! |
[02:37] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. I think the vest caught it. | -你还好吗 -没事,我想是打到防弹衣了 |
[02:43] | Is she OK? Is it bad? | 她还好吗? 严重吗? |
[02:46] | She’s been hit through the side! She’s bleeding pretty bad! | 她腰部中弹了 流了很多血 |
[02:49] | Stay with me! You stay with me! | 和我待在一起! 你和我待在一起! |
[02:51] | You keep listening to me! You keep listening to me! Say my name! | 听我说话 你要听我说话! 叫我的名字! |
[03:01] | – Oh, shit! – You’re gonna be OK. I got you. | – 噢! 该死! – 你会好起来的 有我在 |
[03:04] | Get us the fuck out of here! | 快带我们离开这里! |
[03:08] | We’re gonna get you out of here, OK? Just stay with me! | 当我们离开这里 你会好起来的! 只要和我在一起 |
[03:12] | – Fuck! – Jesus! | – 我操! – 天呐! |
[03:16] | Don’t you go… Don’t you go anywhere! Miriam! | 别离开我 别离开我啊! 玛丽安! |
[03:27] | Fuck! | 我操! |
[03:34] | Miriam! | 玛丽安! |
[04:00] | Defensive positions! | 建立防线! |
[04:06] | Hey, you have to help her first, OK? | 嗨 先抢救她! 好吗? |
[04:09] | Call for medevac! Two urgent surgicals! | 呼叫救援直升机! 两人急需手术! |
[04:11] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走! 快啊! |
[04:17] | – Where are you guys from? – Georgia! Coalition forces! | – 你们从哪里来? – 格鲁吉亚! 维和部队! |
[04:23] | Look out! RPG at 12 o’clock! | 小心! 火箭弹 12点钟方向! |
[05:12] | This saved my life once. | 它曾救过我的命 |
[05:59] | Los Angeles – One year later | 洛杉矶 – 一年以后 |
[06:12] | ‘These days, | 最近 |
[06:13] | ‘violence in the conflict zone has continued to escalate, | 冲突地区的暴力行为不断升级 |
[06:17] | ‘and now represents a clear threat to peace in our region. | 现在已经严重威胁到本地区的和平与稳定 |
[06:21] | ‘This is the Caucasus, where violence harms everyone. | 暴力行为会危及到高加索山脉地区的每一个人 |
[06:27] | ‘I plead to the separatists, the Russian Federation, | 我请求独立派 俄罗斯联邦 |
[06:30] | ‘and the people of Georgia, | 与格鲁吉亚人民 |
[06:32] | ‘let’s return to the negotiating table. | 重新坐下来谈判 |
[06:34] | ‘That was Georgian President, Mikheil Saakashvili, | 刚刚是格鲁吉亚总统萨卡什维利的讲话 |
[06:37] | ‘who is struggling to move his country closer to the West. | 他正在努力让自己的国家更亲近西方 |
[06:40] | ‘This former Soviet republic has already sent troops | 这个前苏联成员国曾向伊拉克和阿富汗派兵 |
[06:43] | ‘to assist NATO’s missions in Iraq and Afghanistan, | 支持北约在该地区的行动 |
[06:45] | ‘and would like full membership in both NATO and the EU. | 并希望成为北约和欧盟的正式成员国 |
[06:49] | ‘Not surprisingly, Georgia’s aspiration to integrate with the West | 苏联解体后 俄罗斯仍然希望重新控制它所失去的领土 |
[06:52] | ‘is in direct conflict with Russia’s desire to regain influence | 毫无置疑 格鲁吉亚愿意融入西方 |
[06:56] | ‘over territory lost in the break-up of the Soviet Union, | 这对俄罗斯在这一地区的影响力造成直接威胁 |
[06:59] | ‘which according to Russia’s leader, Vladimir Putin, | 俄罗斯领导人弗拉基米尔·普京认为 |
[07:01] | ‘was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century.’ | 苏联的解体是20世纪地缘政治上的最大灾难 |
[07:08] | So, what’s going on? | 那么 怎么样? |
[07:09] | ‘This place is about to blow, man. There’s no one here. | 这个地方要打仗了 兄弟 那里还没记者 |
[07:13] | ‘There’s no one in Georgia, but me Zoe and Stilton. | 除了我 佐伊和斯蒂尔顿 格鲁吉亚还没其他记者 |
[07:16] | ‘Just today there was a police truck, got lit up. | 就在今天还有辆警车被烧 |
[07:21] | ‘The peacekeepers have come under fire on the border.’ | 有人在边界对维护部队开火 |
[07:24] | Whoa. That’s the border… | 哦 那条边界是… |
[07:26] | ‘The administrative border with South Ossetia. | 南奥塞梯的行政边界 |
[07:28] | ‘Lt’s one of two breakaway provinces backed by the Russians. | 俄罗斯支持其中两个省份分裂出去 |
[07:31] | ‘Both sides have had peacekeepers here | 双方都有维护部队驻扎在那里 |
[07:33] | ‘since war broke out here in the early 90s.’ | 自从上世纪90年代以来 一直冲突不断 |
[07:36] | No one’ll fucking insure me. I can’t. | 保险公司不愿意给我承保 我不去了 |
[07:38] | I got a special reputation after Iraq and… | 从伊拉克回来后我就落下了坏名声 |
[07:42] | Apparently, I was a loose cannon before. | 确实 我以前太胡作非为了 |
[07:44] | – ‘You are a loose cannon.’ – Thanks. | -你确实很胡作非为 -谢谢 |
[07:46] | ‘Listen, I don’t care what you do. | 听着 我不关心你干了什么 |
[07:49] | ‘Get onto a doc, get your papers and get over here.’ | 去找个医生给你开证明 赶紧过来 |
[07:51] | I know Sebastian’s ready to rock and roll. | 我和赛巴斯蒂安准备去酒吧玩 |
[07:56] | ‘I will dance for you! ‘ | 我将和你一起跳舞 |
[08:03] | Tbilisi, Georgia – August 6, 2008 | 格鲁吉亚首都 第比利斯 2008年8月6日 |
[08:37] | It looks nice. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[08:39] | Then again most places do before war tears ’em up. | 在被战争摧毁之前 大部分地方都不错 |
[08:42] | In the end they all look the same. And the world barely blinks. | 但最后都回变成一个样 世界连眼都不带眨的 |
[08:46] | There’s that cheer I was missing! | 我差点错过了这么好的地方 |
[08:49] | I’m just laying out the facts. | 我只是实话实说 |
[08:50] | There could be genocides on five continents, | 这个地方有可能会种族屠杀了 |
[08:54] | people don’t give a fuck. | 人们却全不在乎 |
[08:56] | God forbid their cable goes out, though. | 到时候上帝都不会派人救他们 |
[08:59] | So what’s Russia’s big beef here, then? | 那么俄罗斯干嘛来这里凑热闹? |
[09:01] | They just don’t want to see this place go west? | 就是不想让格鲁吉亚投靠西方? |
[09:03] | It may have more to do with the oil pipeline here. | 也可能是想抢这里的输油管线 |
[09:06] | It goes direct to Europe which makes the Russian pipe irrelevant. | 这里的油直接输向欧洲 把俄罗斯的饭碗给抢了 |
[09:10] | They’re also playing tug-of-war with a couple of Georgian provinces. | 所以俄国人调拨格鲁吉亚省份之间的矛盾 |
[09:14] | – Welcome to Cold War, the sequel. – Exactly! | -欢迎收看冷战续集! -没错! |
[09:18] | Wanna give Dutchman a call? See where the others are at. | 给达奇曼打个电话? 看看他们在哪儿 |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:25] | And with Wolf Blitzer, | 布雷泽报道那边 |
[09:26] | I think you should mention the shelling of the villages… | 我想您应该提一下有人在向村庄炮击 |
[09:32] | Mr President, your cabinet members are here. | 总统阁下 你的内阁成员到齐了 |
[09:38] | – Would you like me to go? – No. Please stay. | – 我和你一起去吗? – 不 你留下 |
[09:40] | Gentlemen, you all know Chris, my US press adviser. | 先生们 你们都认识克里斯 我的美国媒体顾问 |
[09:43] | – Hello. – Yes, please come in. | – 你好 – 请进 |
[09:45] | – Good morning. – Come in. Tell me news. | -早上好 -进来 有什么事说吧 |
[09:48] | Mr President, the latest intelligence | 总统阁下 最新情报显示 |
[09:51] | indicates the separatists are firing from the Russian positions, | 独立派利用维和人员作掩护 |
[09:54] | using their peacekeepers as shields. | 从俄控区域实施开火 |
[09:56] | That can only mean willing cooperation. | 说明俄罗斯是有意与他们合作 |
[09:59] | That could be another attempt to draw us into wider hostilities. | 估计那是一种想把我们拖入战争的手段 |
[10:02] | – Just like in ’04. – We believe this to be different. | – 就像04年的时候 – 我们相信这次不一样 |
[10:05] | Russian fighter planes and tanks are moving towards the conflict zone. | 俄国人的飞机和坦克已经开往冲突地区 |
[10:08] | A Russian fleet in the Black Sea is also on the move. | 俄国黑海舰队也出动了 |
[10:11] | So you all believe war is certain? | 所有情况表明 战争迫在眉睫 |
[10:15] | We… we pray not. | 我们…别这样想 |
[10:17] | But the Ossetians, they are refusing all our efforts in diplomacy. | 但是奥赛提人 拒绝我们所有的外交斡旋 |
[10:21] | Our troops are at their lowest level of readiness. | 我们部队的装备不足 |
[10:24] | Several ministers are also out of the country. | 好几位部长都在国外访问 |
[10:27] | We have no contingency plan… | 我们没有应急方案 |
[10:28] | We’ll call them back. Yes, call them back. Everyone. | 我们将让他们回来 是的 让他们全部都回来 |
[10:31] | And I want no response yet to these provocations. Understood? | 不要理会这些挑衅行为 明白吗? |
[10:37] | The question is what do you wipe your arse with in Tajikistan? | 问题是在塔吉克斯坦的时候 你用什么搽屁股 |
[10:41] | There is no toilet paper anywhere. Ever. | 那里任何厕所都没有厕纸 |
[10:45] | There’s no newspaper, no leaves on the trees. I had the runs! | 也没有报纸 树没有叶子 但是我要搽屁股啊 |
[10:48] | I had to slide along the grass, wipe my arse like a dog. | 所以我只能在草上蹭蹭了事 像一条狗 |
[10:53] | That’s a lovely visual, Stilton. | 这画面可真美 斯蒂尔顿 |
[10:56] | That’s why I drink whisky, my dear. | 我亲爱的朋友 所以我才要喝威士忌 |
[10:58] | Whatever it is, tummy bugs, even memories, this kills it. | 不管怎么样 以前的东西 就让它过去吧 |
[11:02] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[11:07] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[11:09] | This stuff has put more experienced drinkers than you in a coma. | 少喝点 好多会喝酒的喝这个都晕 |
[11:12] | Don’t worry about this man, Zoe. | 不用担心他 佐伊 |
[11:14] | He can drink anyone under the table. Yours truly excepted. | 他能把所有人都喝趴下 这个真不在话下 |
[11:17] | You got pretty fucked up in Bosnia. | 你在波斯尼亚真给整惨了? |
[11:19] | – Me? Never! – Most definitely. | – 我? 没有啊! – 一定得有 |
[11:21] | – Never! You were in Bosnia, too? – See what I mean? | – 不! 你不也在波斯尼亚吗? – 你懂的 |
[11:25] | – What were you? 12? – 19. | – 你当时多大? 12岁? – 19岁 |
[11:28] | Everything’s easier in a miniskirt. | 有女人出面 很多事情都容易多了 |
[11:30] | Speaking from personal experience, are you, Stilton? | 经验之谈啊 是吧 斯蒂尔顿? |
[11:35] | Hmm. Bosnia’s pretty fucked up. | 嗯 波斯尼亚真是一团糟 |
[11:38] | Not as bad as Rwanda, though. | 不过不如卢旺达糟糕 |
[11:40] | Families hacked and stacked in churches. | 很多人被砍死且堆放在教堂 |
[11:44] | Imagine the attention that would have got if they’d had oil there. | 要是那里有石油 可以想象一下那个场景 |
[11:48] | Yeah, war is like an old toothless whore. | 是 战争就像个没有牙的贱女人 |
[11:52] | – Dutchman! – Disgusting mainly. But then… | 达奇曼! -总的来说很恶心 不过 |
[11:55] | Every now and again… | 每隔一阵子 |
[11:59] | …she gives it to you like nobody’s business. | 她就会重操旧业 尽管没人喜欢 |
[12:04] | I mean, special. | 而且是 特别奉献 |
[12:07] | The old whore! | 敬她 |
[12:12] | Oh, yes, Mommy! | 哦! 是啊 老妈妈 |
[12:16] | So, you guys got a… a plan yet? | 那么你们有计划了吗? |
[12:18] | We’re trying to get hold of Rezo. | 我们想和里佐联系上 |
[12:20] | Captain Avaliani. You know, my guy from Iraq? | 阿瓦利亚尼上尉 我在伊拉克的向导 你认识吗? |
[12:23] | Thought he might have some leads. | 想让他给我们带带路 |
[12:25] | But so far all we know is his unit’s back. | 据我们所了解到的 他的部队后撤了 |
[12:28] | Well, let me know. I got a guy in Variani. | 嗯 和我说嘛 我在伐利亚妮认识个人 |
[12:30] | He can hook you up with a guy if you need it. | 如果你需要 他能帮你们联系上他 |
[12:33] | – Where you headed? – Tskhinvali. | -你们要去哪儿? -茨欣瓦利 |
[12:35] | – What? – What? | -什么? -干嘛 |
[12:39] | My dear chaps, that’s the separatists’ capital. | 小伙子们 那里是独立派的首府啊 |
[12:43] | I just go where the man tells me, and point the camera. | 我只管扛着摄像机 跟着他走 |
[12:47] | ‘ I have no fear of heights | 我不怕山高 |
[12:52] | ‘ No fear of the deep blue sea | 不怕海深 |
[12:59] | ‘ Although it could drown me | 尽管它会淹死我 |
[13:05] | ‘ I know it could drown me | 我知道可能溺亡 |
[13:12] | ‘ I didn’t wander | 我没有迷失 |
[13:15] | ‘ In the woods | 在森林里 |
[13:18] | ‘ Used to fear… ‘ | 我会恐惧 |
[13:20] | OK. All set. | 好的 都安排好了 |
[13:24] | Dutchmars guy will meet us near the village square at midnight. | 达奇曼的人午夜会在村广场附近和我们接头 |
[13:27] | Oh, God! | 哦! 天呐! |
[13:30] | What do they put in this shit here? Maybe I’m just getting old. | 他们把什么放在这里? 或许是我老了 |
[13:35] | Roll down your window, will you? | 把车窗摇下来 好吗? |
[13:42] | It’s no good, mate. You’re gonna have to pull over. | 情况不太好 兄弟 我想吐了 |
[13:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:51] | You all set? Lightweight. | 你好点没有啊? |
[13:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:58] | Actually, I feel kind of hungry now. | 事实上 我现在觉得有点饿了 |
[14:01] | – Have we got any snacks? – No! | – 我们吃点快餐? – 不! |
[14:05] | And if we have to stop every five minutes for you to puke, | 要是每隔5分钟都要停车让你下来吐 |
[14:08] | we are never making it to the border. | 我看我们不能准时到达边境了 |
[14:13] | Fuck you! | 去你的! |
[14:17] | Sounds like shelling. Things are heating up. | -听起来像炮击 -好戏开场了 |
[14:46] | Attacks are growing. | 进攻正在升级 |
[14:48] | Both villages and peacekeepers are under fire now. | 边境上的村庄和维护部队都遭到了袭击 |
[14:52] | We have casualties. Dead and wounded. | 已经出现伤亡的情况 |
[14:58] | – We must respond. – I agree. | – 我们必须反击 – 我同意 |
[15:01] | If we respond, we are at war. | 如果我们反击 就等于参战 |
[15:03] | We cannot risk it. | 不能冒这个风险 |
[15:05] | Mr President, if our troops cannot return fire, | 总统阁下 如果我们的部队不还击 |
[15:09] | they cannot evacuate the wounded. | 他们就不能运回伤患 |
[15:11] | We will maintain ceasefire as long as we can. | 我会尽可能的保持克制 |
[15:15] | Mr President, there is visual confirmation | 总统阁下 这是个再明显不过的事实 |
[15:18] | of Russian tanks amassing for an invasion. | 俄军坦克正在集结准备发动进攻 |
[15:21] | I must address country and world press tonight. | 我今晚必须向全国和世界发表讲话 |
[15:23] | I think that would be a good idea, Mr President. | 我觉得这将是个好主意 总统阁下 |
[15:26] | – OK, let’s do it. – OK. | -好 就这么办 -好 |
[15:39] | There’s local colour. | 这是当地风土人情 |
[15:41] | Besides, we’ve got time to kill before Dutchman’s guy shows up. | 而且 在达奇曼的人来之前我们也有时间消遣 |
[16:04] | Are you making wedding videos now? | 你现在要改行当婚礼摄影师了? |
[16:06] | Shut the fuck up. | 妈的 闭嘴 |
[18:04] | Oi! | 噢! |
[18:06] | Stop checking out the chicks. The president’s coming on. | 别看美女了 总统要发表谈话了 |
[18:09] | ‘A few hours ago, the leaders of the peacekeeping forces | 几小时之前 维和部队的指挥官告诉我们 |
[18:13] | ‘have told us that they have lost control | 他们已经失去了 |
[18:15] | ‘over the actions of the separatists. | 对独立派行动的控制 |
[18:17] | ‘In response, | 作为回应 |
[18:19] | ‘I have ordered that our side maintain a unilateral ceasefire | 我方单方面恪守停火协定 |
[18:23] | ‘to help prevent the escalation of hostilities.’ | 以防止敌对状态升级 |
[18:27] | Nearly midnight. | 都半夜了 |
[18:29] | Dutchman’s guy will be here soon. I’m gonna take a piss. | 达奇曼的人快来了 我去上个厕所 |
[18:32] | ‘The help of the world leaders is urgently needed | 我们急切需要联合国的干预 |
[18:35] | ‘to restart this peace process.’ | 重启和谈 |
[18:38] | Fresh memory cards. | 空的存储卡 |
[18:44] | That must be our guide. Giorgi? | 这位想必就是我们的向导 乔奇? |
[18:46] | Thomas Anders. | 我是托马斯安德斯 |
[18:48] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[18:50] | We have to hide the car at least half a mile from the border. | 我们得把车藏在边界至少半英里之外 |
[18:55] | A lot of troops are on the move, and roads are being closed. | 公路关闭了 大量的部队在开进 |
[18:59] | You picked a good night to cross through the buffer zone. | 你们挑了个穿越缓冲地带的好时机 |
[19:02] | It may not be possible tomorrow. | 估计明天能到达 |
[19:03] | You can get us to Tskhinvali? | 你能带我们去见茨欣瓦利? |
[19:05] | Yes, very close. But… | 是的 非常近 但是… |
[19:14] | Those are Sukhois. On a bomb run! | 俄军飞机 轰炸开始了 |
[19:18] | Hey! Everybody! | 嘿! 大家! |
[19:24] | Everybody get under cover! Get inside now! | 大家都隐蔽好 都进屋去 |
[20:00] | – Are you OK? OK? – I’m OK. You’re bleeding really bad. | – 你还好吧? 嗯? – 我还好 你流了好多血 |
[20:05] | – Sebastian, are you OK? – Yeah. | – 赛巴斯蒂安 你还好吧? – 还好 |
[20:07] | – What’s your name? – Tatia. | – 你叫什么名字? – 塔蒂亚 |
[20:09] | Tatia, I’m Anders. Can you help me, please? | 塔蒂亚 我叫安德斯 你能帮我一下吗? |
[20:12] | Hold it up. | 握紧 |
[20:13] | I need you to rip a piece of this for a bandage, OK? | 帮我把这个撕下来当绷带 行吗? |
[20:19] | Sofi! That’s my sister! | 索夫! 她是我姐姐! |
[20:21] | All right. You go, you go. | 好 去吧 去吧 |
[20:23] | Sir! Whoa! Come here! You need to hold this up. | 先生 哇! 过来 你把这个伤口按住! |
[20:26] | Tatia! Tatia! | 塔蒂亚! 塔蒂亚! |
[20:57] | Tatia, Tatia, listen to me. | 塔蒂亚! 塔蒂亚! 听我说 |
[20:59] | Get me another piece of tablecloth. I need another bandage, OK? | 我又需要用绷带了 把那块桌布给我 好吗? |
[21:02] | We have to get the wounded out of here. | 我们必须带着他们离开这里 |
[21:05] | Good. Now sit behind me. Hold her hand. | 好的 坐在我旁边 握住他的手 |
[21:07] | Tell her she’s gonna be OK. We’re gonna get her to a hospital. | 告诉她 会没事的 我们带她去医院 |
[21:15] | I need to get this woman and that man to a hospital, | 我要带她和那个男的去医院 |
[21:18] | or they’re not gonna make it. | 否则他们撑不下去的 |
[21:19] | The nearest hospital in Gori. | 最近的医院在哥里市 |
[21:24] | – She’s scared. She wants me to come. – All right. | -她受了惊吓 她希望我一起去 -好的 |
[21:27] | You know the way to Gori? Good. You guys, careful now. | 你知道怎么去哥里市吗? 好的 你留下 照顾他们 |
[21:30] | Careful with her. Careful. | 轻一点 小心 |
[21:41] | – Are you American? – No. I just studied there. | -你是美国人? -不 我只是在那儿学习 |
[21:45] | Turn left at the next intersection. | 下一个十字路口左转 |
[21:49] | No fucking way! | 没路了 该死的! |
[21:51] | No, no, no! Press! | 不 不 不! 我们是记者! |
[21:53] | – Use your eyes! – Press! Press! | – 看仔细点! – 记者! 记者! |
[21:56] | We got wounded people here. Come on. Let us through. | 我们有人受伤了 求你了 让我们过去吧 |
[22:04] | OK? OK? | 行吗? 好吗? |
[22:09] | OK. Thank you very much! | 好的 非常感谢 |
[22:13] | Your father and sister will be OK. They’re behind us. | 你父亲和姐姐会没事的 他们在我们后面 |
[22:27] | This is the scene outside the Gori Military Hospital, | 我身后是哥里市军医院 |
[22:31] | the only one in the area where wounded soldiers and civilians | 这是该地区唯一一个收留伤患的医院 |
[22:34] | injured in last night’s shelling are all being treated. | 昨晚受伤的的人都在接受紧急治疗 |
[22:41] | ‘The reasons for this outbreak of heavy fighting remain hotly disputed, | 对于这种激烈冲突爆发的原因 双方各执一词 |
[22:46] | ‘with Russia claiming the Georgians attacked unprovoked. | 俄方声称格鲁吉亚无端挑起攻击 |
[22:49] | ‘Whereas the government in Tbilisi claims their troops… ‘ | 而格鲁吉亚第比利斯政府声称他们的部队 |
[22:54] | …fired at Russian tanks entering illegally into Georgian territory. | 发现俄军坦克突入格鲁吉亚领土才与俄军发生交火 |
[22:59] | Sovereign Georgia. | 独立自主的格鲁吉亚 |
[23:02] | Both sides have a dramatically… | 双方对于冲突的升级 |
[23:05] | …different account of this escalation. | 都有着不同的见解 |
[23:10] | This is Thomas Anders, reporting in Geor… | 我是托马斯安德斯 在格鲁吉亚哥里市…为您报道 |
[23:14] | This is Thomas Anders reporting in Gori, Georgia. | 我是托马斯安德斯 在格鲁吉亚哥里市发回的报道 |
[23:18] | OK. | 好了 |
[23:19] | Well, that might get us on CNN. | 不错 凭这个我们都能上美国有线新闻网了 |
[23:22] | We can rock and roll that. I’m gonna call our producer. | 我们要大显身手了 我要打电话给制作人 |
[23:25] | ‘This is Michael Stilton reporting from Gori, Georgia.’ | 我是迈克斯蒂尔顿 在格鲁吉亚哥里市为您报道 |
[23:30] | Very gory it is, too. I need a drink. | 这一切太血腥了 我需要喝一杯 |
[23:35] | Karin? | 卡林? |
[23:38] | Independent News Center New York August 8, 2008 | 独立新闻中心 纽约 2008年8月8日 |
[23:39] | – ‘I can’t hear you.’ – No bites. I’m sorry. | – 我听不清楚 – 我说没希望了 抱歉 |
[23:42] | The networks are all covering the Olympics. | 所有频道都在播放奥运盛会 |
[23:44] | The opening ceremony started today. | 今天是开幕式 |
[23:46] | Did you mention a war started here? | 你有提过这里爆发战争了吗? |
[23:48] | ‘Of course. But everyone’s taking the Kremlin line.’ | 当然 可大家只相信克里姆林宫的论断 |
[23:51] | Medvedev is saying the Georgians fired first, | 梅德韦杰夫说是格鲁吉亚先开火的 |
[23:54] | and their troops are just protecting their citizens. | 他们的部队只是在保护公民而已 |
[23:56] | ‘Apparently, 98% of the people in South Ossetia | 很明显的是 南奥塞梯98%的民众 |
[23:59] | ‘suddenly have Russian passports.’ | 一夜之间就都成了俄罗斯公民 |
[24:01] | Protecting them by cluster-bombing villages | 用密集轰炸几英里以外的冲突区 |
[24:04] | miles outside the conflict zone! | 他们就这么保护公民啊? |
[24:06] | I know, Anders. | 我知道 安德斯 |
[24:07] | I’m on your side. You know what these people are like. | 我支持你 你也知道他们是什么人 |
[24:09] | They barely find the time to cover the war we’re in. | 他们根本来不及报道这场战争 |
[24:13] | You need to just… Hold on. | 你只需要…等等 |
[24:16] | Putin’s on from Beijing. | 普京正在北京接受采访 |
[24:18] | ‘There is no secret about it. | 一切公开透明 |
[24:21] | ‘We had considered all scenarios, | 我们已考虑各种情况 |
[24:23] | ‘including direct aggression by the Georgian leadership. | 包括来自格鲁吉亚政府的直接挑衅 |
[24:26] | ‘We had to think beforehand about how to provide | 我们必须事先考虑清楚 |
[24:28] | ‘for the security of our peacekeepers and of Russian citizens | 如何保护维和部队以及南奥塞梯的 |
[24:31] | ‘who are residents of South Ossetia. | 俄罗斯公民的安全 |
[24:33] | ‘We want to cooperate with all our neighbours, with all of our partners. | 我们愿与周边睦邻及所有盟国合作 |
[24:37] | ‘If anyone thinks they can come and kill us, | 如果任何人认为可以侵犯我们 |
[24:39] | ‘that our place is at the cemetery, | 认为我们的土地已丧失生机 |
[24:42] | ‘they should think what consequences such a policy will have for them.’ | 他们必须想清楚这将会有什么后果 |
[24:45] | – What? | 什么? |
[24:47] | I said I wonder what that will look like! | 我说我对他说的这些都表示怀疑 |
[24:51] | – Yeah. – ‘Wait. That’s it? ‘ | – 是的 – 等下 那是? |
[24:54] | Where’s the Georgian side? No questions even? | 哪里是格鲁吉亚的边界? 难道没有疑问? |
[24:59] | Fucking unbelievable! Karin? | 简直令人难以置信了! 卡林? |
[25:11] | The networks want something more personal? | 新闻想要更平民化的报道? |
[25:30] | Hey, Tatia! Hey, hey! Everyone make it out OK? | 嘿! 塔蒂亚! 嘿! 大家都还好吗? |
[25:33] | I can’t reach Sofi or my father. | 我联系不上索夫和我爸爸 |
[25:35] | The phones are not working in Variani. | 瓦利亚里的电话都不能用 |
[25:37] | – Look, I mean… – Hey. | – 瞧 我的意思…- 嗨 |
[25:42] | I think you need to take five. Come on. Let’s get some air. | 我觉得你需要去外面 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[26:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[26:15] | – So, you studied in the States? – Yeah. | -那么 你在美国念过书? -是的 |
[26:20] | Where? | 哪里? |
[26:21] | New York. Political science. | 纽约 政治学 |
[26:24] | Thought about staying, but came back here to teach. | 曾经想过留在那 但还是回来教书了 |
[26:31] | What is this? An interview now? | 这是什么? 现场采访? |
[26:39] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:42] | Where’s the US? | 美军现在在哪儿? ? |
[26:44] | We were there for you with Iraq, and you’re nowhere to be seen. | 打伊拉克的时候我们派了部队,现在你们却躲起来了? |
[26:48] | No. I… I agree with you. | 不 我…我同意你的看法 |
[27:06] | My aunt and her husband got out OK before the army closed the roads. | 在军队封锁公路以前 我的叔叔婶婶逃出去了 |
[27:10] | She said everybody else had to go to nearby villages for shelter, so… | 她说其他人都去了附近的村庄避难 所以… |
[27:14] | I gotta get back up there. | 我得回去找他们 |
[27:17] | – We’re going back north. – Really? | – 我们去北边 – 真的? |
[27:20] | Thanks for the offer. | 谢谢你的招待 |
[27:24] | I’m gonna go to my cousirs and see my aunt. | 我要去找我婶婶和堂兄 |
[27:29] | Call us later. | 记得联系我们 |
[27:38] | What the hell was that? | 那里就是地狱? |
[27:41] | Seriously, man, you mind fucking consulting me next time? | 我说真的 伙计 下次先问问我可以吗? |
[27:44] | I don’t want her coming north. For her own good. | 我不希望他回北方 为了她好 |
[27:46] | We need her. She needs us. | 我们需要她 她也需要我们 |
[27:49] | This is exactly the kind of story the networks care about. | 这正是新闻界需要的故事 |
[27:52] | Missing family, reunion. | 离散的家人 相逢重聚 |
[27:55] | I don’t want someone along I gotta protect. | 我不想一路上保护人 |
[27:58] | What, you believe in your own reputation now? | 怎么 你现在要树立良好声誉了? |
[28:01] | Why? Because of Miriam? Giorgi? | 为什么? 因为玛丽安? 乔奇? |
[28:04] | Hey, check out this living hotness. | 嘿! 这就是人生 |
[28:07] | You’ve been the best life insurance policy I ever got. | 我看你就是人身保险的最佳承保对象 |
[28:10] | You are also a crazy motherfucker, but we always come out OK. | 你同样是个疯狂的家伙 但每次咱们都能平安而返 |
[28:13] | And that’s the way I like it. | 这就是我要的 |
[28:15] | I don’t want complications and entanglements. | 我不想把事情搞复杂搞纠结 就这样 |
[28:20] | Tatia is not Miriam. | 塔蒂亚不是玛丽安 |
[28:23] | Anders, you’ve gotta let that go. | 安德斯 你总得让那件事过去 |
[28:29] | We came here to cover a war. | 你来这里是报道战争 |
[28:32] | If we don’t get a story, this will all unfold unseen. | 如果我们不去做这件事 所有的罪恶都将被掩盖 |
[28:40] | Yeah? OK. | 对吗? 好的 |
[28:48] | You really think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这有用吗? |
[28:50] | I’ve seen her work bigger miracles. | 这点事对她来说小菜一碟 |
[28:56] | Thank you. You know what? | 谢谢你 这样好吗? |
[28:59] | I’m going to write you down my numbers, OK? | 我把我的电话留给你 好吗? |
[29:14] | Thank you. See you guys. | 谢谢! 回头见 |
[29:25] | So, guys, mission accomplished. | 那么 小伙子们 任务完成了 |
[29:27] | He’s gonna get in touch with Avaliani’s unit. | 他会和阿瓦利亚尼的部队取得联系 |
[29:30] | They’re headed this way. | 他们将朝这边走 |
[29:32] | You’re gonna need to ride with them, or you won’t get far. | 你坐他们的装甲车走 不会太远的 |
[29:35] | The main roads are still shut down. | 主要公路都被关闭了 |
[29:37] | Checkpoints every single mile or so. | 每英里都有一个检查站 |
[29:38] | You’re amazing! | 你太不可思议了! |
[29:41] | You know what they say. | 你知道那是怎么说的? |
[29:43] | Everything’s easier in a miniskirt. | 有女人出面 很多事情都容易多了 |
[29:46] | Heard you guys had a rough night last night. Sorry. | 听说昨晚你们逃过一劫持 对不起 |
[29:50] | Where did you end up? | 你准备去哪里? |
[29:52] | Stilton sent me to the capital to get some… government shit. | 斯蒂尔顿派我去首都搞一些…政府的… |
[29:57] | 20 seconds away from the Russians | 我刚走20秒 俄军就轰炸了 |
[29:59] | bombing an airstrip 20 clicks from here. | 就轰炸了一个离我们不远的机场 |
[30:02] | Sometimes that toothless whore is… | 有时候 这老掉牙的妓女 |
[30:07] | …unkind. | 无情 |
[30:08] | Give me the cash! | 给我点钱! |
[30:10] | My name’s Sebastian Ganz. | 我的名字是塞柏延.甘兹 |
[30:13] | I’m trying to get a hold of Captain Rezo Avaliani. | 我要找里佐阿瓦利亚尼上尉 |
[30:15] | Up in the mountains. Entertain us all. | 高居于山 娱乐至死 |
[30:18] | Like a crazy sexy Santa Claus. | 就像一个疯狂的圣诞老人 |
[30:22] | Listen, I just wanted to say thank you for taking me up north. | 听着 我想说谢谢你们带我去北边 |
[30:26] | And I’m sorry I snapped at you earlier. | 还有对之前跟你发脾气表示歉意 |
[30:28] | It’s just this is all… really hard. | 所有的这一切…真的不容易 |
[30:33] | Sofi’s wedding was supposed to be a new beginning for all of us. | 索芙的婚礼本应该是我们一个新的开始 |
[30:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:39] | My father and I have never really gotten along, | 我爸爸和我一直相处得不太好 |
[30:41] | and my going to America was just one of many things. | 我去美国读书也是其中的原因之一 |
[30:46] | His side of the family is Ossetian, | 他的祖籍是奥塞梯 |
[30:48] | and we’ve had… more fights about politics | 我们在政治观点上 有很多冲突 |
[30:53] | than I care to remember. | 甚至多过彼此的关心 |
[30:54] | No, listen, we’re trying to get to Variani, | 不 听着 我们将去伐利亚尼 |
[30:57] | and we wondered if we might be able to hitch a ride along with you guys. | 我们想知道我们能否搭你们的顺风车 |
[31:01] | We haven’t spoken to each other in years. | 我们已经很久没说话了 |
[31:05] | How about your family? They must be worried sick. | 你的家人怎么样? 他们肯定很担心你 |
[31:08] | No, no. I don’t have one. | 不 不会 我没有家人 |
[31:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | OK. Finally connected with Avaliani. | 是这样 我最终联系上了阿瓦利亚 |
[31:18] | His convoy will pass here at first light, | 他的车队会在拂晓时经过这里 |
[31:21] | and we can ride with them to about a mile from Variani. | 我们可以先搭他们的车 等离伐利亚尼1英里的时候 |
[31:24] | But then we’re on our own. | 再下车自己想办法过去 |
[31:26] | Great. Thank you. Both of you. | 好的 谢谢你们两个 |
[31:29] | Hey, guys! The president’s back on! | 嗨 小伙子们 总统在电视上! |
[31:34] | ‘My fellow citizens and world leaders. | 我的公民们 各国领导们 |
[31:38] | ‘We are facing a massive attack by Russian forces | 我们正在遭受俄罗斯军队的大规模进攻 |
[31:41] | ‘who now control Tskhinvali. | 他们现在控制了茨欣瓦利 |
[31:44] | ‘We have called out to all our friends in the West, | 我呼吁我们西方的朋友们 |
[31:47] | ‘and trust that you will not allow this aggression to continue. | 相信你们也不容忍这种侵略行为进行下去 |
[31:51] | ‘I have directed our Armed Forces to prevent all military vehicles | 我已经命令我们的武装部队阻止任何军用车辆 |
[31:54] | ‘from entering Georgian territory, | 进入格鲁吉亚的国土 |
[31:58] | ‘and to suppress any position attacking us. | 并阻止任何对我们的攻击 |
[32:02] | ‘I hereby decree that a universal mobilisation | 我宣布全国紧急动员令 |
[32:05] | ‘is now in effect, | 即刻生效 |
[32:07] | ‘and all reserve officers must report in. | 所有预备役军官必须立即报到 |
[32:10] | ‘May God save Georgia and all of us.’ | 愿上帝同我们一道 拯救格鲁吉亚 |
[32:33] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[32:35] | – Think the world heard me? – I hope so. | – 世界能听见我们么? – 但愿如此 |
[32:40] | You hope so? | 但愿如此? |
[32:42] | The Americans? Bryza at the State Department? | 美国呢? 助理国务卿布雷扎怎么说? |
[32:44] | Mr Bush has make it very clear that they will not intervene. Can’t. | 布什总统已经非常明确地表示他们不会干涉 也不能 |
[32:49] | Not militarily, anyway. | 所以没任何形式的军事行动 |
[32:51] | That’s just what the Russians want. | 那正是俄罗斯人希望的 |
[32:54] | The Americans must know that I had no choice. | 美国人应该知道我别无选择 |
[32:56] | If I’d stood by, the Russians would be here by now, | 如果我袖手旁观 俄罗斯人现在就站在这里了 |
[32:59] | and my whole country would be lost! Another Chechenya! | 整个国家都会沦陷! 就是另外一个车臣了 |
[33:03] | If the Americans won’t help, then Europe must come to our aid! | 如果美国人不愿出手 那么欧盟应该会救援我们! |
[33:07] | But someone. Someone has to come. | 但是 总得有人来吧 |
[33:10] | That’s gonna be tough, Mr President. | 事情变得棘手了 总统先生 |
[33:12] | Medvedev is already playing this as a Russian 9/11. | 梅德韦杰夫称这是俄罗斯的911事件 |
[33:16] | Oh, please! Oh! | 噢! 不是吧! 噢! |
[33:17] | He’s having press conferences accusing your soldiers | 他已经召开记者招待会谴责你的士兵 |
[33:21] | of killing innocent civilians in Tskhinvali. | 在茨欣瓦利屠杀无辜平民 |
[33:23] | – He’s calling this Kosovo! – But it’s outrageous! | – 他称作是科索沃 – 但是 这是无耻的! |
[33:26] | We did everything we could to minimise civilian casualties | 我们在自卫反击的时候 |
[33:29] | while defending ourselves! | 做最大限度的努力 避免平民伤亡 |
[33:33] | Let’s try and keep this car in one piece, eh? | 我们尽力保住这辆车 好吗? |
[33:37] | Otherwise Hertz will never rent me anything ever again. | 不然赫尔兹这辈子就不会再租给我任何东西了 |
[33:49] | It’s good to see you, my friend. | 见到你很高兴 我的朋友 |
[33:51] | You, too, Rezo. I wish it were under better circumstances. | 我也是 里佐 本以为重逢的光景能好些 |
[33:54] | – Sebastian explained everything? – Yes. | – 赛巴斯蒂安解释这一切? – 是的 |
[33:57] | – Do you mind if we film? – No. | – 你介意我摄像吗? – 不 |
[34:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[34:02] | Captain, this is Tatia, whose family is missing. | 上尉 这是塔蒂亚 她和家人失散了 |
[34:04] | Thanks for the escort. | 谢谢你的护送 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I hope they are safe. | 不谢 我希望他们都是安全的 |
[34:10] | Anders, you ride with us. | 安德斯 你和我们一起 |
[34:12] | Sebastian, you will follow. | 赛巴斯蒂安 你跟着 |
[34:15] | So, what’s the situation at the front? | 那么 前线的情况怎么样? |
[34:21] | Our intelligence indicates that not only the Russians are coming, | 我的情报显示 来的不仅仅是俄罗斯军队 |
[34:26] | but volunteer militia and mercenaries | 还有自愿兵和雇佣军 |
[34:29] | to help the Russians cleanse the villages. | 他们帮助俄国人扫荡这些村庄 |
[34:33] | You see men with white armbands and black masks, | 如果你看见白臂章和戴面具的人 |
[34:38] | you don’t take pictures. | 千万别拍他们 |
[34:40] | You don’t try to hide. You run. | 也不要想躲 马上跑 |
[34:44] | Understand? | 明白? |
[34:53] | Your friend, Anders, is pretty cold. | 你的朋友 安德斯 人很冷淡 |
[34:55] | Listen, he doesn’t mean it. | 听着 他不是有意的 |
[34:59] | He just has a hard time relating to people. | 他只是有一段难忘的往事 |
[35:01] | You know, he’s been through some really bad shit. | 你知道吗 他有过一些痛苦的经历 |
[35:05] | Iraq and before. | 不久前在伊拉克 |
[35:08] | But he’s a good guy. | 但是他是个好人 |
[35:10] | He cares about you and your family. | 他很关心你还有你的家人 |
[35:14] | He just wants to keep you safe. | 他只是想保证你的安全 |
[35:24] | – What’s that? – It means “God willing”. | – 什么意思? – 愿上帝保佑他 |
[35:33] | Yes! That’s good! | 是的 这很好! |
[35:36] | That’s nice. | 这很好 |
[35:40] | You know, Rezo, thank you so much for this, but… | 你知道 里佐 真的很感谢你 但是… |
[35:45] | …I think I should give it back to you. | …我想我应该还给你 |
[35:47] | No. I give to you for reason. | 不 我是特意给你的 |
[35:52] | Do you know the story of St George? | 你知道圣乔治的故事吗? |
[35:56] | Uh… the patron saint of soldiers. | 嗯! 战士的守护神 |
[35:59] | Yes. His image is in all churches. | 是的 他的画像遍布教堂 |
[36:02] | He was a Roman soldier | 他曾是一个罗马士兵 |
[36:05] | martyred for refusing to abandon the truth. | 因为不愿放弃真理 舍身成仁 |
[36:10] | You were trying to tell the truth in Iraq. | 你们将伊拉克的真相公布于众 |
[36:20] | This is as far as we can take you. God be with you, my friend. | 我只能护送至此了 上帝保佑你 我的朋友 |
[36:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[37:19] | No? | 不知道? |
[37:21] | This is the fifth village. How are we supposed to find them? | 这是第十五个村庄了 我们还能找到他们吗? |
[37:28] | What’s she saying? | 她说什么? |
[37:29] | She thinks she can help us. She wants to see the pictures. | 她认为她能帮助我们 她想看一下照片 |
[37:39] | What are they saying? What did they say? | 他们在说什么? 在说什么? |
[37:42] | Her cousin owns an inn in Avnevi, 5km from here, | 她说她表亲在艾奈维开了家小旅馆 离这儿5公里 |
[37:46] | and he took in a bride seeking shelter. | 不久前有个新娘去了那里避难 |
[37:49] | A bride and her father. | 一个新娘和她的父亲 |
[38:15] | Let’s check the registration. | 让我们看看住宿登记 |
[38:24] | Sofi! | 索芙! |
[38:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:05] | – What’s he saying? – Jets! Jets! | -他在说什么? -战斗机! 战斗机! |
[39:47] | Guys, we need to get to a shelter. Now! | 大家 我马上去避难的地方 |
[40:00] | We do not have much down here, | 我们没有太多的食物 |
[40:02] | but you are welcome to have it. | 还是欢迎你来这里 |
[40:04] | You must be hungry. | 你们一定饿坏了 |
[40:23] | Russian tanks are crossing into undisputed Georgian territory. | 俄军坦克已闯入格鲁吉亚的非争议地区 |
[40:28] | The air force is bombing airfields all across the country. | 全国范围内的机场都遭到了空袭 |
[40:33] | Battleships are moving in to block our ports. | 战舰已经封锁港口 |
[40:36] | – My God. – We leave at first light. | – 我的天 – 我们明天早上走 |
[40:39] | Avaliani told me volunteer militia are coming with the Russians. | 阿瓦利亚尼告诉我除了俄军还有志愿兵 |
[40:43] | We should try to get some rest. | 我们应该好好休息下 |
[42:35] | Sebastian? Sebastian, wake up! | 赛巴斯蒂安? 赛巴斯蒂安 醒醒! |
[42:37] | Quickly! We’ve gotta go! Come on! | 快啊! 我们准备走了 快啊! |
[42:53] | We can’t. There’s choppers. Tatia, hiding places! | 我们不能走 那里有直升机 塔蒂亚 躲起来 |
[42:58] | Bridge over this way! | 这边有座桥 |
[43:16] | – We have to go another way! – We have to see this. | – 我们得走另一条路 – 我们最好小心点 |
[43:19] | Come on. This way. The river. Come on. | 来吧 这条路 去河边 快啊! |
[43:48] | Not a sound! No matter what happens. | 不管发生什么 千万别出声 |
[44:01] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[44:03] | He said he wants the chief of police and the mayor. | 他说他想要治安官和村长 |
[44:26] | No! We have to do something! | 不! 我们能做什么啊? |
[44:30] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[44:32] | They’ll kill us all! | 他们会杀了我们! |
[45:15] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[45:38] | Let’s get the fuck out of here, Sebastian. | 让我们离开这里吧! 赛巴斯蒂安 |
[45:41] | Just one sec. | 等等 |
[45:47] | Clear them out! | 杀了他们! |
[45:50] | – Shit! Let’s go! – Let’s go! Go! | – 妈的 我们走! – 我们走吧 |
[46:49] | My God! This can’t be happening! | 我的上帝啊 怎么会这样! |
[46:53] | Shh! Stay calm! Stay calm! | 嘘! 安静安静! |
[48:35] | Everybody, in here. Tatia, hide everybody. | 大家都到这里来 塔蒂亚 大家都藏起来 |
[48:38] | We’ll find a way out! Come on! Quick! Quick! | 我们会逃出去的 过来! 快! 快! |
[49:11] | Shh, shh! | 嘘! 不要出声! |
[49:39] | Please have pity. | 请大发慈悲 |
[49:43] | In the name of God. | 以上帝的名义 |
[49:47] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[50:17] | It’s all clear. | 都检查了吗? |
[50:23] | You idiot! | 傻瓜! |
[50:26] | Come out or we’ll kill you all! | 出来 否则我们会杀了你们 |
[50:32] | Stop, stop, stop! All right, stop! | 住手! 住手! 好的! ! 住手! |
[50:34] | Press, press! | 记者 记者! |
[50:40] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! 别开枪! |
[50:43] | We’re Ossetian! | 我们是奥赛提人! |
[50:45] | We are friends! | 我们是朋友! |
[50:47] | – Don’t! – Don’t touch her, you fuck! | – 不要! – 别碰她 混蛋! |
[50:52] | OK, OK! | 好! 好! |
[51:20] | This is all they had on them. | 这些都是他们的东西 |
[51:22] | We found a second camera in the car. | 我们在车里发现一个摄像机 |
[51:36] | What are you doing in Avnevi, Mr Anders and Mr Ganz? | 你们到阿文维来干什么? 安德斯和甘兹先生 |
[51:39] | We were filming in a neighbouring village | 我们在村庄里面拍一个婚礼 |
[51:44] | when the fighting broke out. | 然后战争就爆发了 |
[51:46] | Filming her wedding. | 拍摄她的婚礼 |
[51:48] | And are Georgian weddings a common passion for war reporters? | 你们战地记者会对格鲁吉亚的婚礼感兴趣吗? |
[51:57] | This is amazing, what a simple Google search can find. | 真不可思议啊 用谷歌就能容易的发现你的事情 |
[52:01] | Look. You are Thomas Anders and Sebastian Ganz. | 看! 你们是托马斯安德斯和赛巴斯蒂安甘兹 |
[52:04] | Ambushed by Shiite militants on the road to Samarra. | 在去萨马的路上遭到了什叶派武装分子的袭击 |
[52:11] | Miriam Eisner, American reporter, was killed. | 玛丽安艾斯纳 美国记者,不幸遇难 |
[52:24] | The memory card is security coded. Give me the code, please. | 这个存储卡是加密的请把密码告诉我 |
[52:29] | 7-6-7-6 7676. | |
[52:31] | 7-6-7-6 7676. | |
[52:46] | – Nice wedding. – Mm-hm. | – 不错的婚礼 – 嗯 嗯 |
[52:52] | I can make the women talk. | 我会让这个女人开口说话 |
[52:55] | You will not touch my daughters! | 不准碰我的女儿们 |
[52:58] | They are Ossetians like me. | 他们都是奥赛提人 |
[53:01] | We are like you. | 我们和你们一样 |
[53:04] | I am a Cossack, old man. | 我是哥萨克人 老头子 |
[53:07] | And the next time you raise your voice at me, | 下次 你还敢这么大声嚷嚷 |
[53:11] | I will cut you open while your daughters watch. | 我会当着你女儿的面 割开你的喉咙 |
[53:14] | Daniil. Daniil… | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[53:17] | Take the father first. | 把这老头带出去 |
[53:19] | No, you can’t do this! | 不! 你们不能这样做! |
[53:28] | If there is a video recording, we have to find it. | 如果这里有录像资料 我们会找到的! |
[53:30] | We don’t need a PR nightmare like the Americans in Iraq. | 我们不需要像在伊拉克的美国人那样的公关噩梦 |
[53:35] | Don’t worry, we’ll find it. | 别担心 我们会找到的 |
[53:38] | Sir, we just received word that the second invasion front has launched. | 长官,我们刚收到消息已发动第二轮进攻 |
[53:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[53:43] | Mr President, we now face a massive assault on two fronts. | 总统阁下 我们现在面临两线作战 |
[53:48] | We estimate the total size of the Russian force at 40,000 men. | 我们估计俄军的人数是4万人 |
[53:51] | More than three times than our own army. | 比我们的部队还多3倍 |
[53:55] | – How long can they hold? – We cannot fight a two-front war. | – 我们还能坚持多久? – 我们不能两线作战 |
[53:58] | Our troops in Abkhazia must retreat, or they will be wiped out. | 我们在阿布哈兹的军队必须后撤 否则会被全歼 |
[54:04] | Pull them back. | 让他们撤退 |
[54:08] | What’s the news, Christopher? | 还有什么消息? 克里斯托弗 |
[54:09] | Any news from the Americans on our ceasefire proposal? | 来自美国方面永久性停火的提议? |
[54:15] | I was told that | 有人告诉我 |
[54:16] | President Bush spoke to Medvedev and Putin personally. | 布什总统已经和梅德韦杰夫和普京私下会面 |
[54:22] | They’re not interested. | 但是他们并不买账 |
[54:24] | Putin left Beijing yesterday and said he would command this personally. | 普京昨天离开北京后说过他会亲自处理这件事 |
[54:29] | He told Sarkozy he would not quit until I am hanged by my balls! | 他跟萨科奇说除非我下台否则他不会放弃 |
[54:35] | There is some good news. | 这里有一些好消息 |
[54:37] | The EU ministers have agreed to an emergency meeting. | 欧盟部长已经同意召开紧急会议 |
[54:40] | Oh, thank you, EU! An emergency meeting! Oh! | 噢! 谢谢 欧盟 一个紧急会谈 |
[54:44] | Oh, let’s bring cocktails! Champagne! Let’s celebrate! | 哦! 让我们打开鸡尾酒和香槟 庆祝吧 |
[54:48] | Meetings. More meetings! And more meetings. No more meetings! | 会议 很多的会议 越来越多的会议 还不如没有 |
[54:52] | Every time some people sit in meetings, more of our people die! | 有些人总是在坐着开会,而我们的人却在一个个倒下! |
[54:58] | The EU representatives have to come here! | 欧盟代表已经来了 |
[55:00] | They have to stand with us! | 他们不得不和我们站在一起 |
[55:08] | What did you do with the real card? | 那张内存卡 你怎么处理的? |
[55:10] | It’s in the ground where you fell after that guy hit you. | 那个人打你的时候掉在地上了 |
[55:13] | I buried it when I came over to help you. | 我过去扶你的时候顺手把它埋起来了 |
[55:18] | I swapped the cards in the orchard. | 在果园的时候我调换了两张存储卡 |
[55:21] | We have to get that footage out. | 我们得把录像播出去 |
[55:25] | Papa, are you alright? Did they hurt you? | 爸爸 你怎么样? 他们没伤害你吧? |
[55:27] | I’m alright, I’m alright. | 我没事 我没事 |
[55:58] | Hey! Anders! | 嗨! 安德斯! |
[56:00] | Hey, where are you taking him? Sebastian! | 嘿! 他们把你带到哪里去? 赛巴斯蒂安! |
[56:05] | Beautiful church. | 漂亮的教堂 |
[56:09] | Do you know that Georgia has some of the oldest churches in the world? | 你知道在格鲁吉亚有几座世界上最古老的教堂吗? |
[56:18] | At least they will be left when this is over. | 至少他们能在战火中幸存下来 |
[56:22] | My leaders in Moscow have decided they don’t want to risk | 我莫斯科的领袖们也不想冒这个险 |
[56:27] | the church’s condemnation of this project. | 因这次行动而受到教会谴责 |
[56:40] | Do you play? | 你玩吗? |
[56:58] | In English. | 用英语说 |
[57:00] | Are you sure they didn’t hurt you? | 你确定他们没伤害你? |
[57:02] | Yes, yes. | 是 是的! |
[57:05] | So, what did they do to you? You were gone a long time. | 那么 他们对你做了什么? 你去了那么长的时间 |
[57:11] | You didn’t tell them anything, did you? | 你不会把那个事情告诉他们了吧? |
[57:14] | Oh, Christ! | 噢! 天呐 |
[57:18] | This board was a gift from my son, Sasha. | 这个棋盘是我儿子萨沙给我的礼物 |
[57:22] | He died in Afghanistan. | 他死在阿富汗 |
[57:48] | Not bad, Mr Anders. Not bad. | 不坏 安德斯先生 不坏 |
[57:54] | My Sasha was only 21 when he was killed. | 我儿子死的时候才21岁 |
[57:59] | He was captured by enemy soldiers. | 他先是被敌人俘虏 |
[58:02] | You can imagine the things they did to him. | 你能想象一下 他们对他做了什么 |
[58:05] | That doesn’t excuse what you did here. | 这并不能成为你在这里胡作非为的借口 |
[58:09] | Of course it doesn’t. | 当然不是 |
[58:11] | I just say so… you know I understand. | 我只是说说…你知道 我理解的 |
[58:15] | Understand what? | 理解什么? |
[58:18] | That look in your eyes. | 从你的眼镜里面能看出来 |
[58:20] | The emptiness that comes from burying your family. | 失去家人之后的那种空洞 |
[58:53] | You lost your parents. Car accident, wasn’t it? | 你父母在车祸中丧生 对吧? |
[58:57] | Drunk driver. Head-on collision. | 被一辆货运卡车迎面撞上 |
[59:03] | You know what is interesting? | 你知道什么让我感兴趣么? |
[59:06] | That we both asked for combat after family death. | 家人死后我们都开始追寻战争 |
[59:14] | And if people asked us, | 如果有人问我们 |
[59:17] | I’m sure we’d give them many reasons for why we did it. | 我确定我们能给出很多我们这样做的原因 |
[59:23] | But if we are honest… | 但如果我们直言不讳 |
[59:30] | …I think we just sought noise, | …我认为我们只是在追寻声音 |
[59:36] | to drown out all other thoughts. | 来淹没其他的思想 |
[59:41] | To forget. | 然后 去遗忘 |
[59:43] | Then after a while, in that noise, | 不久 当那种声音再响起的时候 |
[59:47] | you start to feel… immune. | 你才开始感觉到…自己已经免疫了 |
[59:53] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧? |
[59:55] | Unfortunately, such an attitude makes one prone to taking risks. | 不幸的是 这样的态度使人倾向于冒险 |
[1:00:02] | Really careless sometimes. | 有时真的无所顾忌 |
[1:00:06] | Like accepting a Shiite cleric’s invitation | 就像接受一个什叶派人物的采访邀请 |
[1:00:12] | for an interview, driving straight into a deadly trap. | 却落入到别人的死亡陷阱中一样 |
[1:00:16] | – You shut your mouth. – What? | – 闭嘴 – 什么? |
[1:00:20] | You feel your privacy has been invaded? | 你不爽你的隐私被人侵犯了? |
[1:00:25] | But isn’t that what you do? | 但是不是你该做什么 |
[1:00:27] | Capture people at their most vulnerable? | 捕捉人最脆弱的一面? |
[1:00:33] | Enough! | 够了 |
[1:00:34] | Russia hires us, because their own army is not motivated. | 俄罗斯雇佣了我们 因为他们自己的军队没有积极性 |
[1:00:41] | They pay us well for… special jobs. | 他们付钱让我们做…这些特别的事情 |
[1:00:53] | Like, we catch deserters sometimes. | 就像 我们有时抓住逃兵 |
[1:00:57] | The lucky ones would get trial. | 那些幸运的将被审判 |
[1:01:02] | But the worst men… | 但是那些最坏的家伙们 |
[1:01:09] | …they give to me. | …他们让我处理 |
[1:01:12] | How could you have told them? | 你怎么能告诉他们? |
[1:01:14] | They will kill them now! All of us! | 他们将会杀了他们 和我们! |
[1:01:17] | They already know everything. | 他们什么都知道了 |
[1:01:20] | Where is the recording? Tell me! | 那个录像资料在哪里? 告诉我! |
[1:01:23] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[1:01:26] | Tatia, do not play games with me! | 塔蒂亚 不要和我耍花招! |
[1:01:29] | These men may be Ossetians, | 他们可能是奥赛提人 |
[1:01:32] | but they will not wait forever. | 但是他们不想等太久 |
[1:01:35] | Tell me the location of the memory card, | 告诉他们内存卡藏在哪里? |
[1:01:39] | and I will let you all go. | 然后我就放你们走 |
[1:01:41] | You have my word. | 我保证! |
[1:01:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[1:01:45] | Let’s not do that. | 我们再等等吧 |
[1:01:48] | Your friend doesn’t have that kind of time. | 但是你的朋友可没那么多时间 |
[1:01:51] | What are you doing to him? | 你们对他做了什么? |
[1:01:59] | May I begin, Colonel? | 我可以开始了吗? 上校! |
[1:02:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:02:07] | We must think of ourselves now. | 我们现在必须为自己着想 |
[1:02:09] | Not two strangers! | 而不是两个陌生人! |
[1:02:12] | You think they wouldn’t leave us? | 你以为他们会让我们离开? |
[1:02:14] | They will abandon us like the world has! | 他们就像世界一样 抛弃我们 |
[1:02:18] | Tatia, tell me where the recording is? | 塔蒂亚 告诉我那东西在哪里? |
[1:02:21] | You Americans! | 你们美国人! |
[1:02:24] | Saakashvili started this war! | 萨卡什维利挑起这场战争! |
[1:02:27] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:02:29] | We are here just to protect our people in South Ossetia! | 我们在这里是为了保护南奥塞梯的民众! |
[1:02:33] | I can’t give a fuck who you think you’re trying to protect! | 我他妈才不管你想要保护谁! |
[1:02:37] | But I would love to know how shooting an old woman helps you to do it. | 但是我想知道是什么让你去射杀一个妇女的 |
[1:02:44] | I’m only a soldier. I have my orders. | 我只是一个士兵 我有命令在身 |
[1:02:48] | Georgia already lost this war. | 格鲁吉亚已经战败 |
[1:03:18] | – You didn’t listen to me. – How the hell did you…? | – 你不听我的话 – 你们是怎么…? |
[1:03:21] | We had to fall back. Then we heard the attack here. | 我们不得不后撤 接着我们听到这里有事情发生 |
[1:03:24] | – They got Sebastian. – Yes. We are on it. | – 他们救了赛巴斯蒂安 – 好的 我们会解决 |
[1:03:27] | And they got Tatia and her family. | 他们抓住了塔蒂亚和她的家人 |
[1:03:30] | – Which way? – The jail in the basement. | – 哪边? – 在地下室的牢房 |
[1:04:10] | – Are you all right, bucko? – Yeah. | – 你们都还好吧? – 是的 |
[1:04:13] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[1:04:18] | We can use them as shields! | 我们把他们作为肉盾 |
[1:04:25] | Keys! | 钥匙! |
[1:04:30] | You came back! | 你回来了! |
[1:04:31] | – Yeah. You hurt? – No. | – 是的 你受伤了 – 没 |
[1:04:33] | OK. Let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[1:04:34] | Tatia! | 塔蒂亚 |
[1:04:36] | No, I can’t trust you. | 不 我不相信你 |
[1:04:39] | Tatia, I’m your father… | 塔蒂亚 我是你的父亲… |
[1:04:42] | They need my help. | 他们需要我的帮助 |
[1:04:47] | No. You’ll be safer with your friends. | 不 和你的朋友在一起 你会更安全 |
[1:04:56] | Medic! | 医生! |
[1:05:00] | – Are you okay? – It’s nothing… just my arm. | – 你还好吧? – 没事 只是我的胳膊 |
[1:05:03] | Medic I said! | 医生在哪! |
[1:05:05] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[1:05:17] | You stay close to me. | 你紧紧跟着我 |
[1:05:39] | Get the vehicles started! | 首先得搞一辆车! |
[1:06:06] | We need to get the memory card! | 我们要去找那张内存卡! |
[1:06:10] | I know! | 我明白! |
[1:06:18] | Cover us! | 掩护我们 |
[1:06:20] | Come on! Get in! | 快点 上车! |
[1:06:23] | Get in! Quickly! | 上车! 快点! |
[1:06:38] | Tank coming, Captain! | 坦克来了 上尉! |
[1:06:41] | – Captain! – I know! | – 上尉! – 我知道! |
[1:07:37] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[1:07:46] | I have to get out! We have evidence of a war crime! | 我得下去! 我们有战争罪的证据! |
[1:07:50] | Meet you where the road comes around the orchard! | 在花园那边的路口会面 |
[1:08:01] | That guy’s crazy. | 那人疯了 |
[1:09:14] | Slow down! Slow down! | 慢点! 慢点! |
[1:09:17] | Come on! Come on! | 快! 快啊! |
[1:09:19] | – Did you get the memory card? – Yeah. | – 你拿到内存卡了? – 是的 |
[1:09:22] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine. | – 没事吧? – 是的 我很好 |
[1:09:26] | We’re almost out. | 我们差不多了 |
[1:09:36] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[1:09:37] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[1:11:11] | Medvedev has refused new peace proposals. | 梅德韦杰夫拒绝了新的和平提议! |
[1:11:17] | Which parts? | 哪部分? |
[1:11:19] | All of them. | 所有的! |
[1:11:20] | He told Sarkozy that they have their own demands. | 他告诉萨科奇说俄罗斯有自己的需要 |
[1:11:24] | – What possible demands? – They’re sending them over tomorrow. | – 什么要求? – 他们明天派人送过来 |
[1:11:28] | I am reinstating unilateral ceasefire. | 我要宣布单方面停火 |
[1:11:33] | – Mr President… – All our troops, ceasefire. | – 总统先生… – 所有的部队 停火 |
[1:11:37] | Fall back to Tbilisi. We must defend our capital. | 后撤至第比利斯 我们必须保卫首都 |
[1:11:40] | If the world does not respond to this gesture, it is suicide! | 如果外界对我们的姿态没有任何回应,这就是自杀! |
[1:11:45] | It is the only chance we have for survival. | 这是我们幸存的唯一选择 |
[1:12:00] | We should reach Gori by noon. | 我们应该在中午能赶到哥里 |
[1:12:03] | It is the nearest city with broadcast centre. | 那里是离这里最近 且有广播站的地方 |
[1:12:07] | Isn’t there a faster route? We need to get this footage out now. | 有没有最快抵达的线路? 我们需要立马赶过去 |
[1:12:12] | No. We must stay off road. | 不 我们只能走山路 |
[1:13:12] | I’m… sorry for your loss. | 对于你家人的离去 非常的抱歉 |
[1:13:19] | I don’t mean to offend. It’s… | 我没有冒犯的意思 只是… |
[1:13:22] | It’s just I’ve lost many people in my life. | 只是 我已经失去了很多的亲人 |
[1:13:29] | But I believe that all the trials that we face… | 但是我相信我们面对的所有磨难… |
[1:13:37] | …lead us to our purpose. | …都是在指引我们达到目的 |
[1:13:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:53] | What do you believe, Anders? | 你相信什么? 安德斯 |
[1:14:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:06] | You’re abandoning your post? | 你们后撤了? |
[1:15:08] | By order of the President. | 总统命令如下 |
[1:15:10] | All troops are to fall back | 所有部队后撤 |
[1:15:13] | and report to defend Tbilisi. | 集中力量保卫第比利斯 |
[1:15:17] | Gori is going to fall. | 哥里将要沦陷了 |
[1:15:19] | I’m sorry. I have my orders. | 对不起 我得执行命令 |
[1:15:23] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[1:15:25] | – They’re abandoning the city. – We’ve got to get in there! | -他们要抛弃城市 -我们正要去那儿! |
[1:15:28] | – What do you wanna do? – I will not run. | -你打算怎么办? -我不会逃走 |
[1:15:32] | I will not lose my country! | 我不愿看到国土沦陷 |
[1:15:34] | I’ve fought in too many wars to keep Georgia free. | 为了保护格鲁吉亚的自由 我身经百战! |
[1:16:46] | – Which way to the broadcast centre? – That way! East! | – 哪条路通往广播中心? – 往东走! |
[1:17:06] | I’m sorry. We must leave you here. | 对不起了 我们只能送你们至此 |
[1:17:09] | I need to attempt a defence. | 我尽量试着去防御 |
[1:17:10] | As soon as you can, you must leave the city. | 事情做完后 你们必须离开这里 |
[1:17:13] | It will become very dangerous. | 这里变得非常危险 |
[1:17:16] | – Take care, Rezo. – God be with you. | – 保重 里佐 – 上帝保佑你 |
[1:17:26] | – You got the card? – Yeah. | – 你拿到内存卡了? – 是的 |
[1:17:28] | First, we need an upload code | 首先,我们需要找一个愿意播放录像的网络 |
[1:17:30] | from a network willing to accept the footage. | 并得到它的上传代码 |
[1:17:34] | Shit! They’ve gone! | 该死! 他们都走了! |
[1:17:43] | – What do we do now? – We need a phone. | – 我们现在怎么办? – 我们需要一个电话 |
[1:17:53] | – ‘International operator.’ – A collect call to the USA. | – 国际运营商 – 一个到美国的电话 |
[1:17:56] | I need to eat something. | 我得吃点东西 |
[1:17:59] | Hey! I got water! | 嘿! 我找到水了! |
[1:18:02] | – Hey, Karin. – ‘Thank God! ‘ | – 嘿 卡琳 – 感谢上帝 |
[1:18:04] | – You guys all right? – ‘Yeah. We’re in Gori.’ | – 你们都好吧? – 是的 我们在哥里 |
[1:18:08] | Gori? It’s been bombed! | 哥里? 那里被轰炸了 |
[1:18:09] | – I know. – ‘You need to get out.’ | – 我知道 – 你们得离开 |
[1:18:12] | Got coins! | 这里有硬币 |
[1:18:13] | No. We have something we need to upload. I need a network! | 不 我们有一些东西要上传 我需要网络 |
[1:18:16] | – The Russians are likely to take… – ‘Karin, I know! Listen to me! ‘ | -俄军可能会攻占 -卡琳,我知道听我说! |
[1:18:19] | We witnessed something. Killings. Executions in a village. | 我们亲眼目睹了一些事杀戮在一个村庄的处决! |
[1:18:22] | Sebastian got it all on tape. We have to get it out. | 赛巴斯蒂安把所有的都录了下来 我们必须把它播出去 |
[1:18:25] | – ‘Now.’ – Yeah, but how? | – 现在 – 好吧 怎么做? |
[1:18:27] | There’s a media centre building here with a satellite upload capability. | 这里的媒体中心支持卫星上传 |
[1:18:32] | We can get in, but we need for a network | 我们能进去 但是需要网络 |
[1:18:36] | to accept the feed and give us… an access code. | 能够接驳上 还有 我们需要通行密码 |
[1:18:39] | She’d better hurry! The bombing’s winding down. | 她最好快一点 空袭就要来了 |
[1:18:42] | Which means the ground troops are getting ready. | 你的意思是地面部队已经准备进攻了? |
[1:18:45] | – You hear that? – ‘Yeah, but Anders… ‘ | – 你听见了吗? – 是的 但是安德斯… |
[1:18:47] | I have already tried everyone. No one cares. | 我已经找过他们了 但是没人在乎 |
[1:18:51] | ‘But I’ll try Roger McTierney. | 我还是去找罗杰麦提尔尼 |
[1:18:53] | If anyone can get it on, it’s him.’ | 如果指望有人帮忙 只有他了 |
[1:18:55] | Yeah, yeah. OK. | 好的! 好的! |
[1:19:00] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:19:03] | Give me those coins. Let’s try the Dutchman. | 给我一些硬币 我要找达奇曼 |
[1:19:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:19:28] | Friendlies! | 友军! |
[1:19:31] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[1:19:40] | Have you seen ground troops? | 你们看见地面部队了? |
[1:19:42] | Hear that? | 听~ |
[1:19:48] | The bombing’s stopped. | 轰炸停止了 |
[1:19:51] | Defensive positions! | 守住阵地! |
[1:19:53] | Move out! | 快! |
[1:19:57] | – Karin? – ‘He won’t do it.’ | – 卡琳? – 他不干 |
[1:20:00] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[1:20:02] | All right. Thanks for trying, anyway. | 好的 谢谢你的努力 |
[1:20:05] | – ‘What are you gonna do now? ‘ – I don’t know. | – 你现在打算怎么做? – 我不知道 |
[1:20:11] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[1:20:12] | We’re OK. I’ll call you once… Karin? | 我们现在很好 我等会打给你 卡琳? |
[1:20:19] | – Now what? – We’ve gotta leave town. Come on. | – 现在? – 我们快离开这里 快! |
[1:20:38] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:20:40] | Jesus! | 天呐! |
[1:20:43] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们快走! 快! |
[1:20:52] | They’re doing a final sweep. | 他们要做最后的清场 |
[1:20:56] | We’ve got to find shelter before the ground troops get here! | 地面部队到达之前我们得找地方避难 |
[1:21:07] | Fuck! | 哈哈! |
[1:21:10] | Hey! So glad you guys didn’t die! | 嘿! 很高兴你小子还活着 |
[1:21:13] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[1:21:14] | Hey! How did you find us? | 嘿! 你是怎么找到我们的? |
[1:21:16] | Your message. I tried calling you back. | 你的短信 我试着回复你 |
[1:21:19] | – You still need a SAT upload? – Yeah. | – 你需要用卫星上传? – 是的 |
[1:21:21] | I got one. Stilton and I have an upload vehicle. Come on. | -我和斯蒂尔顿有卫星通讯车 来吧 |
[1:21:24] | I would’ve driven it here, but I didn’t feel like blowing up. | 我把它开到这里了 但是我不想它被炸飞 |
[1:21:27] | Listen, I need you to sit this one out, OK? | 听着 这次我需要你待在这儿 好吗? |
[1:21:30] | Anders, I can take care of myself. | 安德斯 我能照顾我自己 |
[1:21:32] | Well, we can’t risk this. Please! | 好的 我们不能冒这个险 求你了! |
[1:21:34] | Where am I gonna be safer? | 你觉得去哪里更安全? |
[1:21:36] | My station will take yours. Come on! | 我安全 你也安全 走吧! |
[1:21:38] | Hold on. We’ve got to make a detour. | 抓牢了 我们将拐着弯走 |
[1:21:40] | Demidov told me they spared the churches, so… | 德米多夫告诉我 他们不轰炸教堂 所以… |
[1:21:43] | Everybody, get close. Get close. | 各位 靠拢点 靠拢点 |
[1:21:45] | – Now be happy. – For fuck’s sake! | – 笑一笑 -为这狗屁理由 |
[1:21:47] | It’s only a war. | 只是战争而已 |
[1:22:17] | Anders… I don’t like this at all. | 安德斯…我不喜欢这样 |
[1:22:23] | Would you do it for me? | 就算为我这么做好吗? |
[1:22:25] | We’ll come right back and then we can all leave the city together. | 我们将一起做成这件事情 然后一起离开这里 |
[1:22:30] | Fine. | 好的 |
[1:22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[1:22:33] | How do I get in touch with you if something happens? | 如果发生了什么事情 我如何联系你? |
[1:22:47] | That’s Dutchman’s cell. Tell these… | 这是达奇曼的手机号告诉他们 |
[1:22:51] | Ask these people if anybody has a cell phone. | 问问这些人看看谁有电话 |
[1:23:07] | OK. What’s the number? | 好的 号码是多少? |
[1:23:09] | There. | 这里 |
[1:23:11] | I’ll call you on this phone as soon as the upload is done, OK? | 只要上传成功 我马上给你打电话 好吗? |
[1:23:15] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:23:19] | You know, I hope… | 你知道 我希望… |
[1:23:21] | – Anders, come on! Let’s go! – Come on! | – 安德斯 快来! 我们走! – 快啊! |
[1:23:57] | I can’t reach Stilton. The signal keeps coming in and out. | 我联系不上斯蒂尔顿 这里信号不好 |
[1:24:08] | Stilton! | 斯蒂尔顿 |
[1:24:11] | – What’s up? – Zoe’s with him. | – 怎么了? 佐伊和她在一起 |
[1:24:15] | She knows what she’s doing. | 她知道自己在做什么 |
[1:24:20] | Align the dish! | 好戏开始了了! |
[1:24:22] | Link us back up! Hurry! | 连接到后备电源上 快点! |
[1:24:24] | Wake up, Romeo! | 醒醒 罗密欧! |
[1:24:26] | It’s all we got. | 我们能搞到的就是这些了 |
[1:24:28] | The people have got to see this footage! Now! | 人们得看看这录像! 现在! |
[1:24:29] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:24:32] | Hope it still works. | 希望它一直运转 |
[1:24:36] | – Data’s intact. – Oh, yes! | – 数据是完整的 – 噢 太好了! |
[1:24:38] | How long for the uplink? | 多久才能传上去? |
[1:24:41] | – Come on. – About two minutes to transmit. | – 快啊! – 需要两分钟 |
[1:24:44] | – Can I offer you a drink? – I’ll wait till the footage is out. | – 需要喝点吗? – 我要等录像传完 |
[1:24:46] | But I will take a cigarette. | 但我会抽根烟 |
[1:25:27] | They’ve targeted us! Get under cover! Go! | 他们瞄准我们了 找掩护 快! |
[1:25:29] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[1:25:31] | – What are you doing? – Saving our footage. Go! | – 你在干什么? – 保存我们的资料 快! |
[1:25:39] | – Almost there! – Gotta go! | – 差不多了! – 该走了! |
[1:25:41] | Come on! | 快啊! |
[1:25:44] | Come on! | 快走啊! |
[1:25:46] | – Get out! – Come on! Come on! | – 快跑! – 快跑啊! |
[1:25:49] | – We’re not gonna make it! – Get out! | – 我们办不到的! – 快走! |
[1:26:01] | Get up now! Come on! | 起来 快跑啊! |
[1:26:56] | Dutchman? Stilton? | 达奇曼? 斯蒂尔顿? |
[1:27:00] | Sebastian! | 赛巴斯蒂安! |
[1:27:06] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 很糟糕 不是吗? |
[1:27:08] | I can’t feel shit! | 我什么都感觉不到! |
[1:27:09] | You’re OK. | 你还好! |
[1:27:11] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:27:17] | Oh, fuck. Shit. | 噢! 妈的! 妈的! |
[1:27:20] | – Go, go. – I’m not leaving you. | – 快走 快走 – 我不会离开你的 |
[1:27:24] | – You have to go. – I can help you. | – 你必须走 – 我帮帮你 |
[1:27:25] | No, no, no. Listen to me. You need to go. Now. | 不 不 不! 听我说 你必须走! 马上! |
[1:27:29] | – I’m not fucking leaving you! – Shut the fuck up, OK? | – 我不会离开你的 – 闭嘴 好吗? |
[1:27:33] | I can’t move. | 我不能动了 |
[1:27:36] | You have to get our footage out. | 你必须把这个带出去 |
[1:27:40] | Go back to that church. Hide the card until it’s safe. | 回教堂去 安全的把内存卡藏起来 |
[1:27:43] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:27:46] | Life insurance policy. Remember? | 最佳承保对象 记得吗? |
[1:27:54] | Listen, you have to do this for me. | 听着 你得帮我这个忙 |
[1:27:57] | Promise me. Promise me you’ll get the footage out. | 向我保证 保证你会把录像播出去 |
[1:28:00] | – Promise me! – I promise! | – 向我保证! – 我发誓! |
[1:28:08] | Here. Take this. | 给你 拿着 |
[1:28:11] | I’m coming right back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:28:13] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:28:27] | Tatia? | 塔蒂亚? |
[1:28:30] | Tatia? Where is the girl I was with? | 塔蒂亚? ? 和我一起来的那个女孩呢? |
[1:28:33] | Come on, guys. Somebody must know. | 不是吧 一定有人知道 |
[1:28:35] | Where is the girl I was with? | 和我一起来的那个女孩去哪里了? |
[1:28:38] | Where’s the girl? There was a girl with me. | 她在哪里? 和我一起来的那个女孩! |
[1:28:40] | I don’t need a phone this time. I need the girl I was with. | 我这次不需要电话 我要找她 |
[1:28:43] | Remember the girl? | 记得这个女孩吗? |
[1:28:47] | Oh, Jesus. | 噢! 天呐 |
[1:28:55] | – ‘If you have hurt her… ‘ – Come to the Stalin Square. | – 如果你伤害她…- 到斯大林广场来 |
[1:28:59] | Bring the memory card. | 把内存卡也带过来 |
[1:29:43] | I need you to do something very important for me. | 我需要你为我做件重要的事情 |
[1:29:45] | Do you understand? OK. | 你能明白吗? |
[1:30:37] | Did you bring what I wanted? | 东西带来了吗? |
[1:30:47] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[1:31:01] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝! |
[1:31:02] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧? – 还好 |
[1:31:04] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:31:10] | Did you make the broadcast? | 你把它播出去了吗? |
[1:31:12] | No. | 没! |
[1:31:16] | Sebastian? | 赛巴斯蒂安呢? |
[1:31:19] | No. | 没! |
[1:31:23] | Everything will be OK. | 都会好起来的 |
[1:31:31] | I would have liked to know you better. | 我本来希望知道你更好 |
[1:31:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:31:38] | Now I need you to run. | 现在我要你赶快跑 |
[1:31:41] | – Anders… – Go. Go. | – 安德斯…走 走 |
[1:31:53] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:32:24] | The code is 1216. | 密码是1216 |
[1:32:32] | You missed a card when you searched me Avnevi. | 当你在阿文维搜寻我的时候 你把内存卡搞掉了 |
[1:32:36] | The real one’s on its way to a human rights group, | 真卡现在由一个勇敢的小女孩 |
[1:32:39] | courtesy of a brave little girl. | 送去人权组织了 |
[1:32:43] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:32:51] | And how did you think you could survive this? | 你觉得你还能活下去么? |
[1:32:54] | I didn’t. | 不觉得 |
[1:33:51] | I thought I told you to run! | 我想告诉你 快跑! |
[1:34:31] | I wanna see him one last time, OK? | 我想见他最后一面 行吧? |
[1:35:02] | This… | 这个… |
[1:35:04] | This is where I left him. | 我把他留在这里了 |
[1:35:08] | I fucking left him. | 我他妈的抛弃了他 |
[1:35:41] | Anders! | 安德斯! |
[1:35:47] | – Hey, Rezo! – We need your help. | – 嘿 里佐! – 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:35:51] | – OK. – Right. | – 好 – 好的 |
[1:35:52] | – Anders. – Sebastian? | -安德斯 -赛巴斯蒂安 |
[1:35:56] | Sebastian! What the fuck? | 赛巴斯蒂安! 怎么回事? |
[1:35:59] | – I played dead. – Are you OK? | – 我还没死 – 你还好吧? |
[1:36:03] | – Can we move you? – Yeah. | – 我们带你走吧? – 好的 |
[1:36:05] | Let’s get him out of here. | 让我们离开这里吧 |
[1:36:14] | – You all right, bucko? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 是的 |
[1:36:37] | Hold on, we gotta stop. Put him down. | 等等 我们停下来 把他放下来 |
[1:36:52] | Don’t resist, Captain. | 不要对抗 上尉 |
[1:37:16] | – Anders? – There’s nowhere to run. | – 安德斯? – 即便我们能跑 |
[1:37:19] | Even if we could. | 也无路可逃了 |
[1:37:44] | Sir, they’re not resisting. | 长官 他们没有反抗 |
[1:38:30] | Get away from here! | 从这里滚开! |
[1:38:37] | Go! | 滚! |
[1:38:42] | There’s been enough killing. | 这里的杀戮已经够多了! |
[1:39:28] | Today the forces of occupation have gathered at our gates. | 今天 侵略者已经兵临城下 |
[1:39:38] | And we know that this empire is very powerful. | 据我们所知道 他们的力量很强大 |
[1:39:42] | They have lots of tanks. They have lots of planes. | 他们拥有很多的坦克和飞机 |
[1:39:46] | But we have something that is more precious. | 但是我们拥有更宝贵的东西 |
[1:39:50] | We have the love for freedom, and we have the love for independence! | 就是我们对于自由和独立的热爱! |
[1:39:56] | We stand here today as one proud independent nation. | 今天我们作为一个骄傲的独立国家屹立不倒 |
[1:40:00] | Just like the Finns, just like the Czechs, | 就像芬兰人和捷克人 |
[1:40:03] | and just like the Hungarians before us. | 就像我们之前的匈牙利人一样 |
[1:40:07] | And we tell them today, in front of the whole world, | 今天在全世界面前 我们告诉他们 |
[1:40:11] | that freedom will not retreat, freedom will not surrender! | 自由精神永远永不退缩 永不放弃! |
[1:40:16] | We may be besieged, but we are not alone. | 我们可能会被围困 但是我们并不孤独 |
[1:40:19] | Standing with us here tonight are six European presidents | 今晚六个欧洲国家的总统 |
[1:40:24] | who have travelled thousands of miles | 他们跋涉了数千英里 |
[1:40:27] | in defiance of fear and threats! | 来反抗恐惧和威胁 和我们站在一起 |
[1:40:31] | These six men are here | 他们6个人在这里 |
[1:40:33] | because they know the issue of independence | 因为他们知道我们独立的议题 |
[1:40:36] | is being decided here tonight! | 在今天晚上已经做出抉择 |
[1:40:42] | May God bless the Georgian people! Long live a free Georgia! | 愿上帝保佑格鲁吉亚人民! 自由的格鲁吉亚万岁! |
[1:40:55] | Georgia! Georgia! Georgia! | 格鲁吉亚! 格鲁吉亚! 格鲁吉亚! |
[1:41:21] | They say you’re gonna make a full recovery. | 他们说你会完全康复的 |
[1:41:23] | Yeah? Six months! | 是吧? 六个月! |
[1:41:27] | And… our footage? | 我们的东西呢? |
[1:41:31] | It’s out. Human Rights Watch has it. | 已经交出去了 人权组织在观看 |
[1:41:35] | It’s getting a lot of hits and people are starting to pay attention. | 这让很多的人们开始关注这件事情 |
[1:41:40] | Not bad for a loose cannon. | 结果还不坏 |
[1:41:43] | Thanks, bucko. | 谢谢! 朋友 |
[1:41:44] | ‘Despite the ceasefire and pledges to withdraw, | 尽管停火和撤军承诺已经生效 |
[1:41:48] | ‘the Russian troops and tanks remain in Gori, | 但是俄国军队和坦克还停留在哥里 |
[1:41:51] | ‘and in much of central Georgia. | 以及格鲁吉亚中部的大片区域 |
[1:41:54] | ‘I am standing at the military hospital | 我站在军事医院门口 |
[1:41:56] | ‘where displaced people continue to arrive. | 人们被陆续转移到达这里 |
[1:41:59] | ‘People with nowhere else to go, | 人们无处可去 |
[1:42:01] | ‘and nothing but stories of violence, looting and killings. | 这充满暴力 抢劫和杀戮 |
[1:42:03] | The war lasted five days. | 持续了5天 |
[1:42:05] | ‘More than 100,000 people have lost their homes… | 超过10万人流离失所 |
[1:42:08] | Several hundred people were killed, including five reporters. | 几千人被杀害 其中包括5位战地记者 |
[1:42:10] | ‘… since this war began just nine days ago. | 因为这场战争始于九天前 |
[1:42:13] | ‘People keep asking me how can this still be happening… ‘ | 不断有人问我为何总是发生… |
[1:42:17] | An estimated 50,000 people were made homeless, | 估计5万人无家可归 |
[1:42:20] | their villages permanently destroyed or occupied. | 他们的村庄被毁坏和占据 |
[1:42:23] | Many still live in refugee camps. | 许多人仍生活在难民营 |
[1:42:30] | Despite demands from Europe and the United States to withdraw, | 尽管美国和欧洲都要求俄军撤出 |
[1:42:33] | the regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia remain occupied | 但是南奥塞梯和阿布哈兹地区仍然 |
[1:42:36] | by Russian forces. | 被俄国军队所占据 |
[1:42:38] | This nation is right now fighting for its survival. | 这个国家目前为了她生存而战 |
[1:42:40] | Georgia continues its quest to integrate with the West. | 继续要求融入西方 |
[1:42:46] | ‘This is Thomas Anders reporting in Georgia.’ | 这是托马斯安德斯在格鲁吉亚发回的报道 |
[1:42:54] | My husband, Mikheil Taboshvili. Killed in Eredvi village. | 我的丈夫,米哈伊尔塔波什维利,在艾瑞提村被杀害 |
[1:43:00] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[1:43:03] | My mother-in-law, Natalia Okropiridze. | 我的婆婆 纳塔利亚·欧克罗派莱德兹 |
[1:43:07] | My mother, Natalia Okropiridze. | 我的母亲 纳塔利亚·欧克罗派莱德兹 |
[1:43:10] | As my parents were being evacuated and they were crossing the road, | 我的父母被疏散 他们过马路 |
[1:43:17] | a mine exploded in front of their car | 她面前的汽车被一颗地雷引爆 |
[1:43:21] | and shrapnel hit her straight in the temple. | 弹片直接击中她的太阳穴 |
[1:43:23] | She died on the spot. | 她当场就死了 |
[1:43:29] | Zambakhidze Tamar, my mother. | 我的母亲 泽巴辛德兹·塔玛尔 |
[1:43:31] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[1:43:32] | Our grandmother. | 我们的祖母 |
[1:43:35] | My parents were tortured. Their throats were slit. | 我的父母被拷打 最后被割喉 |
[1:43:41] | They were buried in our backyard, and that’s all we know. | 他们被埋在后院 这就是我们所知道的 |
[1:43:48] | This is Nodar Otiashvili, my father. | 他是我的父亲 诺达尔·奥提阿什维利 |
[1:43:52] | We used to live in Kvemo Achabeti village. | 我们以前生活在科莫阿查贝蒂村 |
[1:43:59] | I am the son of Socrate Gogidze. | 我是斯科莱特·戈德兹的儿子 |
[1:44:02] | I was told by the Red Cross | 红十字会告诉我们 |
[1:44:07] | that he was buried in our garden. | 他被埋在我们的花园里面 |
[1:44:13] | He had been hanged. | 他是被吊死的 |
[1:44:18] | I am Marina Kakhbiashvili. I used to live in Kehvi village. | 我叫玛丽娜·卡比阿什维利 我们以前居住在卡维村 |
[1:44:24] | On August 8th, we left. | 在8月8日 我们被迫离开 |
[1:44:27] | My husband stayed there. My son and my husband. | 我的丈夫一直在那里 我的儿子和丈夫 |
[1:44:31] | My son left that night. My husband stayed in the house. | 那天晚上 我儿子离开了 我丈夫一直呆在房子里 |
[1:44:47] | Ekaterine Papelishvili, my grandmother. | 我的祖母 埃卡特琳·帕普利什维利 |