英文名称:Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | 哈利・波特与凤凰社 | |
[00:54] | I don’t know about you, it’s just too hot today, isn’t it? | 不知道你的感觉如何 今天实在太热了 不是吗? |
[00:57] | And it’s going to get even worse. Temperature’s in the mid-30s Celsius… | 而且未来还会更热 明天的气温高达35摄氏度左右… |
[01:01] | that’s the mid-90s Fahrenheit, tomorrow, maybe even hitting 100. | 即华氏95度 甚至可能达到华氏100度 |
[01:05] | So, please, remember to cover up and stay cool… | 所以大家一定要记得防晒和避暑… |
[01:08] | with the hottest hits on your FM dial. | 同时别忘收听我们的节目 |
[01:11] | Come on, guys, time to go home. | 走了 孩子们 该回家了 |
[01:14] | Come on, love, off you get. | 快点 宝贝 起来吧 |
[01:18] | – Do we have to? – Yes, we do. | – 必须得回家吗? – 是的 |
[01:22] | I’ll make you your favorite dinner to compensate. | 我会做你最爱吃的菜作为补偿 |
[01:27] | He squealed like a pig, didn’t he? | 他叫得跟杀猪一样 是吧? |
[01:29] | Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face? | 是啊 打得好 D哥 你看见他的脸色了吗? |
[01:32] | Hey, Big D. | 嘿 D哥 |
[01:35] | Beat up another 10-year-old? | 又欺负10岁小孩了? |
[01:37] | – This one deserved it. – Yeah. | – 他欠揍 – 是啊 |
[01:40] | – Five against one, very brave. – Well, you’re one to talk. | – 五个打一个 真勇敢 – 就你会说 |
[01:44] | Moaning in your sleep every night? At least I’m not afraid of my pillow. | 每晚都鬼哭狼嚎的? 我至少不怕自己的枕头 |
[01:52] | “Don’t kill Cedric.” | “别杀塞德里克” |
[01:55] | Who’s Cedric, your boyfriend? | 谁是塞德里克 你男朋友吗? |
[01:58] | – Shut up. – “He’s going to kill me, Mum.” | – 闭嘴 – “他要杀了我 妈妈” |
[02:02] | Where is your mum? | 你妈在哪呢? |
[02:05] | Where is your mum, Potter? | 你妈在哪呢 波特? |
[02:09] | She dead? | 她死了吧? |
[02:11] | Is she dead? | 她是不是死了? |
[02:14] | Is she a dead Pott…? | 她是不是个死波…? |
[02:29] | – Dudley. – Dudley, let’s go. | – 达力 – 达力 咱们走吧 |
[02:34] | – What’s going on? – What are you doing? | – 怎么回事? – 你干了什么? |
[02:36] | – I’m not doing anything. – We’re getting out of here, Dudley. | – 我什么也没干 – 我们要走了 达力 |
[02:39] | Come on, Dudley, hurry up. | 走吧 达力 快点 |
[03:31] | Dudley, run. | 达力 跑 |
[04:09] | Expecto Patronum. | 呼神护卫 |
[04:40] | Mrs. Figg. | 费格太太 |
[04:45] | Don’t put away your wand, Harry. | 别把魔杖收起来 哈利 |
[04:48] | They might come back. | 他们可能还会回来 |
[04:51] | Dementors in Little Whinging, whatever next? | 摄魂怪出现在了小惠金区 那接下来呢? |
[04:55] | – Whole world’s gone topsy-turvy. – I don’t understand. How do you know…? | – 整个世界都乱套了 – 我不明白 你是怎么…? |
[04:59] | Dumbledore asked me to keep an eye on you. | 邓布利多让我看着你点 |
[05:01] | Dumbledore asked you? You know Dumbledore? | 邓布利多让你这么做的? 你认识邓布利多? |
[05:05] | After You-Know-Who killed that poor Diggory boy last year… | 自从去年神秘人杀了那个可怜的迪戈里… |
[05:09] | did you expect him to let you go wandering on your own? | 你觉得他还会让你一个人到处乱逛吗? |
[05:11] | Good Lord, boy. They told me you were intelligent. | 老天 他们还跟我说你很聪明呢 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1429个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:265个,六级词汇:132个,GRE词汇:150个,托福词汇:197个,考研词汇:273个,专四词汇:235个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:470个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:14] | Now, get inside and stay there. | 赶快进去吧 别出来了 |
[05:18] | Expect someone will be in touch soon. Whatever happens, don’t leave the house. | 很快会有人跟你联系的 不管发生什么 别离开房子 |
[05:32] | It is hot. That’s right, hot everywhere. | 很热 没错 到处都很热 |
[05:34] | There’s sweat. There’s stifling. | 大家汗流浃背 闷热难耐 |
[05:37] | Diddykins? | 达达小宝贝吗? |
[05:39] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[05:44] | Duddy. Vernon, come quick. | 达达 弗农 快过来 |
[05:48] | We’re going to have to take him to a hospital. | 我们得马上带他去医院 |
[05:51] | Who did this to you, boy? | 谁把你弄成这样的 宝贝? |
[05:57] | Happy, are we, now? | 现在你高兴了吧? |
[06:00] | You’ve finally done it. You’ve finally driven him loopy. | 这回你称心如意了 你终于把他给弄傻了 |
[06:03] | Vernon, don’t say that. | 弗农 别乱说 |
[06:06] | Well, just look at him, Petunia. Our boy has gone yumpy. | 你自己看看 佩妮 我们的儿子傻了 |
[06:11] | I’ve reached my limit, do you hear? | 我受够了 你听见没? |
[06:13] | This is the last I’m gonna take of you and your nonsense. | 这是我最后一次忍受你和你的无理取闹 |
[06:31] | – Dear Mr. Potter. – What? | – 亲爱的波特先生 – 什么? |
[06:33] | The Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening… | 魔法部收到消息… |
[06:38] | you performed the Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle. | 今晚6:23你在一个麻瓜面前使用了守护神咒 |
[06:43] | As a clear violation… | 该行为… |
[06:45] | of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery… | 严重违反了”合理限制未成年巫师使用魔法条例”… |
[06:50] | you are hereby expelled… | 因此你已被开除出… |
[06:52] | from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. | 霍格沃茨魔法学校 |
[06:56] | Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk. | 祝你好运 马法尔达・霍普柯克 |
[07:05] | Justice. | 老天开眼了 |
[07:20] | He’s not very well. | 他有点不舒服 |
[07:34] | Sorry, Hedwig. | 对不起 海德薇 |
[08:43] | Very clean, these Muggles. | 这些麻瓜还真干净 |
[08:45] | – Tonks, for God’s sake. – Unnatural. | – 唐克斯 闭嘴 – 太不科学了 |
[08:52] | Professor Moody. | 穆迪教授 |
[08:54] | – What are you doing here? – Rescuing you, of course. | – 你怎么来了? – 当然是来救你啊 |
[09:00] | But where are we going? The letter said I’ve been expelled. | 但我们去哪啊? 信上说我被开除了 |
[09:03] | You haven’t been. Not yet. Kingsley, you take point. | 没有 还没呢 金斯莱 你说吧 |
[09:06] | But the letter said… | 但是信上说… |
[09:07] | Dumbledore persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion… | 邓布利多说服了部长 将开除的决定延缓至… |
[09:10] | – pending a formal hearing. – A hearing? | – 正式听询时讨论 – 听询? |
[09:12] | Don’t worry. We’ll explain everything when we get back to headquarters. | 别紧张 到了总部我们再跟你解释 |
[09:16] | Not here, Nymphadora. | 别在这儿说 尼法朵拉 |
[09:18] | Don’t call me Nymphadora. | 别叫我尼法朵拉 |
[09:28] | Stay in formation, everyone. Don’t break ranks if one of us is killed. | 大家排好队形 就算我们当中有人死了也不能乱了队形 |
[10:21] | Come on, you, around the corner. | 快点 你 去拐角 |
[10:26] | Come on. | 走 |
[11:06] | In you go, son. | 进去吧 孩子 |
[11:10] | There’ve been no sightings. | 没有证人 |
[11:11] | No deaths. No proof. | 没有伤亡 也没有证据 |
[11:13] | He almost killed Harry. If that isn’t proof enough… | 他差点杀了哈利 这样的证据还不够的话… |
[11:16] | Yes, but guarding you-know-what is the most important… | 是 但看守那个秘密武器才是最重要的… |
[11:23] | We must trust Dumbledore on this. | 这回我们必须相信邓布利多 |
[11:25] | Was he able to protect Harry last year? Tonight I say it’s time to take action. | 去年他保护好哈利了吗? 我说咱们今晚就行动 |
[11:30] | Cornelius Fudge is a politician first and a wizard second. | 康奈利・福吉首先是个政客 其次才是个巫师 |
[11:33] | – His instinct would be to ignore it… – Keep your voices down. | – 他的第一反应一定是忽视它… – 小点声 |
[11:36] | He’s getting stronger and stronger by the minute. We have to act now. | 他每分每秒都在变强 我们必须现在行动 |
[11:45] | – Harry. – Mrs. Weasley. | – 哈利 – 韦斯莱太太 |
[11:50] | Heavens, you’re all right. | 老天 幸好你没事 |
[11:56] | Bit peaky, but I’m afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting’s finished. | 瘦了点 恐怕会议结束之后才能开饭 |
[12:00] | Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left. | 不 没时间解释 直接上楼吧 左边第一个门 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:09] | Mudblood, werewolves, traitors, thieves. | 泥巴种 狼人 叛徒 小偷 |
[12:14] | If my poor mistress knew the scum they let into her house… | 如果我可怜的女主人知道了他们让这些人渣进她的家门… |
[12:19] | what would she say to old Kreacher? | 她会对老克利切说什么? |
[12:23] | Oh, the shame. | 哦 真是耻辱 |
[12:38] | – Freaks. – There, there, mistress. | – 一群怪胎 – 好了 好了 女主人 |
[12:41] | Scum of the earth. Not like it was in the days of my fathers. | 他们都是人间败类 再不像我们父辈那一代了 |
[12:45] | Kreacher is here. | 克利切在这呢 |
[12:51] | Oh, Harry. | 哦 哈利 |
[12:55] | Are you all right? We overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. | 你没事吧? 我偷听到他们说摄魂怪袭击你了 |
[12:59] | – You must tell us everything. – Let the man breathe, Hermione. | – 你必须坦白交代 – 让他喘口气 赫敏 |
[13:03] | And this hearing at the Ministry. It’s just outrageous. | 还有魔法部的听询 简直不可理喻 |
[13:07] | I’ve looked it up. They simply can’t expel you. | 我查过了 他们绝对不能开除你 |
[13:09] | – It’s completely unfair. – Yeah. | – 这太不公平了 – 对 |
[13:12] | There’s a lot of that going round at the moment. | 最近不公平的事还多着呢 |
[13:17] | So, what is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[13:19] | – It’s headquarters. – Of the Order of the Phoenix. | – 是总部 – 凤凰社的总部 |
[13:23] | It’s a secret society. | 是个秘密社团 |
[13:24] | Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who. | 他们对抗神秘人的时候邓布利多建立的 |
[13:27] | Couldn’t have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? | 难道这些都不能写信告诉我吗? |
[13:30] | I’ve gone all summer without a scrap of news. | 整个暑假我一点消息都没收到 |
[13:33] | We wanted to write, mate. Really, we did. | 我们想写来着 真的 |
[13:37] | – Only… – Only what? | – 只是… – 只是什么? |
[13:38] | Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything. | 只是邓布利多让我们发誓不告诉你这些 |
[13:43] | Dumbledore said that? | 邓布利多说的? |
[13:47] | But why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. | 但他为什么要瞒着我呢? 说不定我能帮上忙呢 |
[13:49] | I’m the one who saw Voldemort return… | 看见伏地魔回来的那个人是我… |
[13:52] | the one who fought him, who saw Cedric Diggory get killed. | 跟他对抗的人是我 亲眼目睹塞德里克・迪戈里被杀的人也是我 |
[13:55] | – Harry. – Thought we heard your dulcet tones. | – 哈利 – 我们好像听见你悦耳动听的演说了 |
[13:57] | – Don’t bottle it up, though. Let it out. – If you’re all done shouting… | – 别憋着 喊出来 – 但如果喊够了的话… |
[14:01] | Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting? | 你想不想听点更有趣的事? |
[14:05] | If anyone has a right to know, it’s Harry. If it wasn’t for Harry… | 最有资格知道真相的人是哈利 如果不是哈利… |
[14:08] | we wouldn’t even know Voldemort was back. | 我们都不知道伏地魔回来了 |
[14:11] | He’s not a child, Molly. | 他不是个孩子了 莫丽 |
[14:12] | But he’s not an adult either. | 但他也不是个成年人 |
[14:15] | – He’s not James, Sirius. – Well, he’s not your son. | – 他不是詹姆斯 小天狼星 – 那他也不是你儿子 |
[14:18] | He’s as good as. | 他跟我亲儿子一样 |
[14:21] | – Who else has he got? – Hey, Ginny. | – 他身边还有什么亲人? – 嘿 金妮 |
[14:23] | – He’s got me. – How touchingly paternal, Black. | – 他还有我 – 真是父爱如山啊 布莱克 |
[14:25] | Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon, just like his godfather. | 说不定波特长大了会跟他教父一样 也是个重刑犯呢 |
[14:29] | Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus. | 少管闲事 鼻涕精 |
[14:30] | – Snape’s part of the Order? – Git. | – 斯内普也是凤凰社的成员? – 蠢货 |
[14:33] | About your supposed reformation. | 关于你革新的提议 |
[14:35] | – I know better. – So why don’t you tell him? | – 我知道你的如意算盘 – 那你为什么不告诉他? |
[14:38] | – Get off it. – Quick. | – 走开 – 快 |
[14:39] | – Get it up. – Crookshanks. | – 拉上来 – 克鲁克山 |
[14:42] | – Stop it. – Get off, you bloody cat. | – 停下 – 滚开 臭猫 |
[14:44] | – Crookshanks. Leave it alone. – Get it up. | – 克鲁克山 离它远点 – 拉上来 |
[14:48] | – Hermione, I hate your cat. – Bad Crookshanks. | – 赫敏 我恨你的猫 – 坏克鲁克山 |
[14:53] | Well, we’ll be eating down in the kitchen. | 我们在厨房吃 |
[14:57] | Just because you’re allowed to use magic now… | 就算现在允许你们用魔法了… |
[14:59] | does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything. | 也不意味着你们干什么都得用魔法 |
[15:02] | Hi, Mum. | 嗨 妈 |
[15:05] | You hungry, Harry? | 饿了吗 哈利? |
[15:07] | You sure you’re all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn. | 你真的没事吗 哈利? 吓了我们一跳 |
[15:10] | Harry Potter. | 哈利・波特 |
[15:14] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[15:21] | This is very, very peculiar. | 这实在是太 太奇怪了 |
[15:24] | It seems your hearing in the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizengamot. | 好像整个威森加摩法庭都会参与你在魔法部的听询 |
[15:28] | I don’t understand. What has the Ministry of Magic got against me? | 我就不明白了 魔法部跟我有什么仇? |
[15:32] | Show him. He’ll find out soon enough. | 告诉他吧 他早晚要发现的 |
[15:45] | 谎话连篇的男孩 | |
[15:46] | He’s been attacking Dumbledore as well. | 他也在攻击邓布利多 |
[15:51] | Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the Daily Prophet… | 福吉竭尽所能地打击所有声称黑魔头已经回来的人… |
[15:56] | to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord has returned. | 还动用了他在预言家日报的影响力 |
[15:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:01] | The Minister thinks Dumbledore’s after his job. | 他觉得邓布利多想抢他的饭碗 |
[16:03] | That’s insane. No one in their right mind could believe that… | 简直疯了 没有一个头脑正常的人会认为… |
[16:05] | Exactly the point. Fudge isn’t in his right mind. | 说的就是 福吉头脑不正常 |
[16:08] | It’s been twisted and warped by fear. | 他被恐惧混淆了视听 |
[16:12] | Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry. | 恐惧能逼人做出可怕的事情 哈利 |
[16:15] | The last time Voldemort gained power… | 伏地魔上一次重获力量… |
[16:18] | he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. | 几乎毁掉了我们最珍惜的一切 |
[16:21] | Now he’s returned, and I’m afraid the minister will do almost anything… | 现在他回来了 恐怕部长会尽其所能… |
[16:25] | to avoid facing that terrifying truth. | 躲避骇人的真相 |
[16:29] | We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again. | 我们认为伏地魔想再一次建立军队 |
[16:35] | Fourteen years ago, he had huge numbers at his command. | 十四年前 他有一大批人听他指挥 |
[16:38] | And not just witches and wizards, but all manner of dark creatures. | 不只是男女巫师 还有各种各样的黑暗生灵 |
[16:43] | He’s been recruiting heavily, and we’ve been attempting to do the same. | 他在大力收编人马 而我们也在试图这么做 |
[16:48] | But gathering followers isn’t the only thing he’s interested in. | 但是聚集追随者不是他唯一感兴趣的事 |
[16:55] | We believe… | 我们认为… |
[16:58] | Voldemort may be after something. | 伏地魔可能在找什么东西 |
[17:00] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[17:05] | Something he didn’t have last time. | 一件他上次没有的东西 |
[17:09] | You mean like a weapon? | 你是说武器之类的吗? |
[17:11] | No. That’s enough. He’s just a boy. | 打住 够了 他只是孩子 |
[17:15] | You say more and you might as well induct him into the Order. | 你再多说点就相当于把他拉进凤凰社了 |
[17:18] | Good. I want to join. If Voldemort’s raising an army, then I want to fight. | 好啊 我想加入 如果伏地魔在组建军队 那我也想作战 |
[17:35] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[17:37] | You are hereby expelled. | 兹由所有威森加摩成员见证 |
[17:39] | Before the entire Wizengamot. | 将你开除 |
[17:51] | Trains. Underground. | 火车 地下的 |
[17:53] | Ingenious, these Muggles. | 这些麻瓜真聪明 |
[18:13] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[18:16] | I’ve never used the visitors’ entrance before. Should be fun. | 我从来没用过访客入口 应该很有趣 |
[18:21] | Right. Good. I’ll just get my Muggle money. | 好 我要拿出我的麻瓜钱 |
[19:06] | Terrible. Lost a lot of Galleons trading on the potions market. | 糟糕 在魔药市场花了太多加隆 |
[19:09] | Daily Prophet, ladies and gentlemen. Anybody for Daily Prophet? | 预言家日报 女士们先生们 有没有人要买预言家日报? |
[19:12] | Dumbledore: Is he daft, or is he dangerous? | 邓布利多: 是疯子还是威胁? |
[19:37] | – Morning, Arthur. – Morning, Bob. | – 早上好 亚瑟 – 早上好 鲍勃 |
[19:43] | Interdepartmental memos. | 部门间的备忘录 |
[19:44] | We used to use owls. Mess was unbelievable. | 我们之前用猫头鹰 乱得一塌糊涂 |
[19:54] | Merlin’s beard. Thank you, Kingsley. | 老天 谢谢 金斯莱 |
[19:57] | They’ve changed the time of your hearing. | 他们改了你的听询时间 |
[19:59] | When is it? | 什么时候开始? |
[20:01] | In five minutes. | 五分钟之后 |
[20:11] | Department of Mysteries. | 神秘事务司 |
[20:16] | And I’m confident, minister, that you will do the right thing. | 部长 我相信你会做出正确的选择 |
[20:21] | Yes, but we must be… | 是 但我们必须… |
[20:30] | Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you’re spoken to. | 记住 在听询中 问你的时候你再说话 |
[20:33] | Keep calm. You’ve done nothing wrong. | 保持冷静 你没做错什么 |
[20:37] | As the Muggles say, truth will out. | 就像麻瓜们说的那样 真相会水落石出的 |
[20:41] | Yes? | 对吗? |
[20:44] | I’m not allowed in, I’m afraid. | 恐怕我不能进去了 |
[20:48] | Good luck, Harry. | 祝你好运 哈利 |
[20:53] | Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August… | 8月12日 本次庭审… |
[20:56] | into offenses committed by Harry James Potter… | 将审理由哈利・詹姆・波特犯下的罪行… |
[20:59] | resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. | 被告人现居萨里郡 小惠金区 女贞路4号 |
[21:03] | Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag… | 审问者: 康奈利・奥斯瓦尔德・福吉 魔法部部长… |
[21:06] | Witness for the defense. | 辩方证人 |
[21:08] | Albus Percival Wulfric… | 阿不思・珀西瓦尔・伍尔弗里克… |
[21:12] | Brian Dumbledore. | 布赖恩・邓布利多 |
[21:15] | You got our message that the time and place of the hearing… | 你收到更改庭审时间和地点的通知了… |
[21:19] | – had been changed, did you? – I must have missed it. | – 是吧? – 我肯定没收到 |
[21:21] | But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early. | 但我幸好犯了个错 早到了魔法部三个小时 |
[21:28] | The charges? | 指控是什么? |
[21:30] | The charges against the accused are as follows: | 对被告人的指控如下: |
[21:32] | “That he did knowingly… | “他完全知晓… |
[21:34] | and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions… | 在麻瓜面前使用守护神咒… |
[21:38] | produce a Patronus Charm… | 是违法行为… |
[21:41] | in the presence of a Muggle.” | 却明知故犯” |
[21:45] | – Do you deny producing said Patronus? – No, but… | – 你否不否认用了守护神咒? – 不否认 但… |
[21:48] | And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school… | 而且你也知道自己不满17岁… |
[21:52] | – while under the age of 17? – Yes, I was, but… | – 是禁止在学校外使用魔法的? – 我知道 但… |
[21:55] | Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot… | 威森加摩的男女巫师们… |
[21:58] | I was only doing it because of the Dementors. | 我之所以那么做是因为摄魂怪的出现 |
[22:03] | Dementors? | 摄魂怪吗? |
[22:05] | In Little Whinging? | 在小惠金区? |
[22:07] | That’s quite clever. | 真会编 |
[22:10] | Muggles can’t see Dementors, can they, boy? | 麻瓜看不见摄魂怪 不是吗 孩子? |
[22:13] | – Highly convenient. – I’m not lying. | – 真巧啊 – 我没撒谎 |
[22:16] | – There were two of them, if I hadn’t… – Enough. | – 他们有两个 但我没… – 够了 |
[22:18] | I’m sorry to interrupt what I’m sure would be a very well-rehearsed story… | 抱歉打断一下 我确定这都是早就编好的故事… |
[22:23] | but since you can produce no witnesses of the event… | 但是既然你不能提供案发证人… |
[22:27] | Pardon me, minister, but as it happens, we can. | 打断一下 部长 但我们有案发证人 |
[22:35] | Please describe the attack. | 请描述一下袭击场面 |
[22:41] | What did they look like? | 它们长什么样? |
[22:44] | Well, one of them was very large and the other rather skinny. | 其中一个很大个 另一个比较瘦 |
[22:50] | Not the boys. The Dementors. | 没问那两个男孩 问的是摄魂怪 |
[22:53] | Oh, right, right. Well, big. | 哦 对 对 它们都很大个 |
[22:58] | Cloaked. Then everything went cold… | 披着兜风 然后周围的一切都变冷了… |
[23:03] | as though all the happiness had gone from the world. | 就好像世界上的快乐从此消失了 |
[23:07] | Now, look here. Dementors don’t just wander into a Muggle suburb… | 但是 事实上 摄魂怪是不会随便进入麻瓜的郊区… |
[23:12] | and happen across a wizard. The odds are astronomical. | 又碰巧遇到一个巫师的 这几率低得可笑 |
[23:16] | I don’t think anyone would believe… | 我觉得不会有人相信… |
[23:18] | the Dementors were there by coincidence, minister. | 摄魂怪是碰巧在那 部长 |
[23:23] | I’m sure I must have misunderstood you, professor. | 我肯定是理解错了 教授 |
[23:26] | Dementors are, after all, under the control of the Ministry of Magic. | 摄魂怪毕竟是由魔法部来管理的 |
[23:32] | And it’s so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though… | 我这么想实在太傻了 但有那么一瞬间你的话听起来好像… |
[23:36] | you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy. | 在暗示是魔法部下令袭击这个男孩的 |
[23:40] | That would be disturbing indeed, Madam Undersecretary… | 如果是那样的话真是太可怕了 副部长女士… |
[23:43] | which is why I’m sure the Ministry will be mounting a full-scale inquiry… | 因此我相信魔法部一定会开展全面的调查… |
[23:48] | into why the two Dementors were so very far from Azkaban… | 查清楚为什么会有两只摄魂怪出现在离阿兹卡班这么远的地方… |
[23:51] | and why they mounted an attack without authorization. | 为什么它们会在没有授权的情况下进行攻击 |
[23:56] | Of course, there is someone… | 很显然 这背后… |
[23:58] | who might be behind the attack. | 肯定有人指使 |
[24:04] | Cornelius, I implore you to see reason. | 康奈利 我恳求你看清真相 |
[24:09] | The evidence that the Dark Lord has returned is incontrovertible. | 黑魔头已经回来的证据是不容置疑的 |
[24:13] | He is not back. | 他没有回来 |
[24:22] | In the matter of Harry Potter… | 关于哈利・波特一案… |
[24:25] | the law clearly states… | 法律清晰阐明… |
[24:27] | that magic may be used before Muggles in life-threatening situations. | 如遇到生命危险 则可在麻瓜面前使用魔法 |
[24:32] | Laws can be changed if necessary, Dumbledore. | 必要的话 法律是可以变的 邓布利多 |
[24:35] | Clearly. Has it become practice to hold a full criminal trial… | 显然 处理一个简单的未成年巫师的案子… |
[24:38] | to deal with a simple matter of underage magic? | 要动用正式的刑事审判程序 不就是个法律上的变动吗? |
[24:50] | Those in favor of conviction? | 同意罪行成立的人请举手? |
[25:02] | Those in favor of clearing the accused of all charges? | 同意撤销所有指控的人请举手? |
[25:21] | Cleared of all charges. | 撤销所有指控 |
[25:26] | Professor. | 教授 |
[25:41] | Padfoot. Are you barking mad? | 大脚板 你疯了吗? |
[25:44] | You’ll blow the entire operation. | 你会毁了整个行动的 |
[25:55] | Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you… | 小天狼星 你怎么来了? 要是有人看见你… |
[25:58] | I had to see you off, didn’t I? | 我必须来送送你 对吧? |
[26:02] | What’s life without a little risk? | 没有点冒险的生活也太无趣了吧? |
[26:05] | I don’t wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban. | 我不想看见你再次被关进阿兹卡班 |
[26:07] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[26:09] | Anyway, I wanted you to have this. | 对了 我想给你这个 |
[26:20] | Original Order of the Phoenix. | 凤凰社的元老 |
[26:23] | Marlene McKinnon. | 马琳・麦金农 |
[26:25] | She was killed two weeks after this was taken. | 照完这张照片的两周后她就被杀了 |
[26:28] | Voldemort wiped out her entire family. | 伏地魔杀了她全家 |
[26:32] | Frank and Alice Longbottom. | 弗兰克和艾丽斯・隆巴顿 |
[26:34] | Neville’s parents. | 纳威的父母 |
[26:35] | They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. | 说实话 他们遭受了生不如死的痛苦 |
[26:41] | It’s been 14 years. | 14年过去了 |
[26:44] | And still a day doesn’t go by I don’t miss your dad. | 我没有一天不想你的父亲 |
[26:53] | Do you really think there’s going to be a war, Sirius? | 你认为真的会有一场战争吗 小天狼星? |
[26:59] | It feels like it did before. | 感觉有过一场 |
[27:06] | You keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[27:08] | Anyway, I suppose you’re the young ones now. | 反正现在是你们年轻人的时代了 |
[27:15] | I’ll see you at the train. | 火车上见 |
[27:17] | Bye-bye, darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[27:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:22] | Hold my hand, lovey. | 抓着我的手 宝贝 |
[27:24] | There they are. They’re in the far carriage. | 他们在那 在那边的车厢 |
[27:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:10] | I’m surprised the Ministry’s still letting you walk around free. | 我很惊讶魔法部竟然还让你自由活动 |
[28:13] | Better enjoy it while you can. | 抓紧时间享受吧 |
[28:15] | I expect there’s a cell in Azkaban with your name on it. | 我猜阿兹卡班已经给你准备了一个牢房了吧 |
[28:21] | – What’d I tell you? Complete nutter. – Just stay away from me! | – 跟你说什么来着? 纯傻帽 – 离我远点! |
[28:26] | It’s only Malfoy. | 马尔福就那样 |
[28:29] | What’d you expect? | 他能吐出什么象牙来? |
[28:50] | Hi, guys. | 嘿 同志们 |
[28:52] | – Hey, Neville. – Hey there, Neville. | – 嘿 纳威 – 你好啊 纳威 |
[29:06] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[29:10] | – What’s what? – That. Pulling the carriage. | – 什么是什么? – 那个 拉车的那个 |
[29:14] | Nothing’s pulling the carriage, Harry. | 没有东西在拉车 哈利 |
[29:17] | It’s pulling itself, like always. | 车像以前一样自己会动 |
[29:33] | You’re not going mad. | 你没疯 |
[29:38] | I can see them too. | 我也能看见它们 |
[29:41] | You’re just as sane as I am. | 你跟我一样理智清醒 |
[29:49] | Everyone, this is Loony Love… | 我给大家介绍一下 这是疯姑娘洛夫… |
[29:54] | Luna Lovegood. | 是卢娜・洛夫古德 |
[29:59] | What an interesting necklace. | 项链真有趣 |
[30:02] | It’s a charm, actually. | 其实这是个咒语 |
[30:06] | Keeps away the Nargles. | 辟蝻钩的 |
[30:11] | Hungry. | 饿了 |
[30:13] | I hope there’s pudding. | 希望有布丁吃 |
[30:16] | – What’s a Nargle? – No idea. | – 什么是蝻钩? – 不知道 |
[30:33] | Good evening, children. | 晚上好 孩子们 |
[30:36] | Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. | 今年我们有两位教职人员的变动 |
[30:38] | We’re pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank… | 我们很荣幸地迎回格拉普兰教授… |
[30:42] | who’ll be taking Care of Magical Creatures… | 她将重新教授保护神奇生物课… |
[30:44] | while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. | 海格教授暂时离职 |
[30:49] | We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher… | 同时 我们欢迎新的黑魔法防御术课老师… |
[30:53] | Professor Dolores Umbridge. | 多洛雷斯・乌姆里奇教授 |
[30:56] | And I’m sure you’ll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. | 我想大家和我一起 祝这位新教授顺利 |
[31:01] | Now, as usual, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you… | 像往常一样 我们的管理员费尔奇先生要提醒大家… |
[31:17] | She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge. | 我听询时她在场 她为福吉工作 |
[31:20] | Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. | 谢谢您 校长 谢谢你们热情的欢迎 |
[31:27] | And how lovely to see all your bright… | 多么高兴能见到你们这些… |
[31:31] | happy faces smiling up at me. | 可爱 活泼的小脸蛋 |
[31:34] | I’m sure we’re all going to be very good friends. | 我相信我们会成为好朋友的 |
[31:39] | – That’s likely. – That’s likely. | – 才怪 – 才怪 |
[31:44] | The Ministry of Magic has always considered… | 魔法部一直认为… |
[31:48] | the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. | 教育年轻的巫师是十分重要的 |
[31:54] | Although each headmaster… | 尽管历任校长… |
[31:56] | has brought something new to this historic school… | 给这所历史悠久的学校带来新气象… |
[32:02] | progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. | 不过 为进步而进步必须停止 |
[32:09] | Let us preserve what must be preserved… | 让我们保持应该保持的… |
[32:13] | perfect what can be perfected… | 完善需要完善的… |
[32:17] | and prune practices that ought to be prohibited. | 摒弃理应禁止的措施 |
[32:31] | Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating. | 谢谢你 乌姆里奇教授 深受启发 |
[32:35] | – Illuminating? What a load of waffle. – What’s it mean? | – 深受启发? 就像华夫饼一样无聊 – 什么意思? |
[32:40] | Magic is forbidden in the corridors… | 在走廊里不许施放魔法… |
[32:42] | It means the Ministry’s interfering at Hogwarts. | 说明魔法部开始介入霍格沃茨了 |
[33:06] | Dean, Seamus. | 喂 迪安 还有西莫 |
[33:08] | – Good holiday? – All right. | – 假期过得好吗? – 还可以 |
[33:10] | Better than Seamus’, anyway. | 比西莫过得好 |
[33:14] | My mum didn’t want me to come back this year. | 我妈妈今年不想让我来学校 |
[33:16] | – Why not? – Let me see. Because of you. | – 为什么? – 让我想想 因为你 |
[33:20] | The Daily Prophet’s been saying a lot of things about you and Dumbledore. | 预言家日报说了很多你和邓布利多的事情 |
[33:24] | What, your mum believes them? | 那你的妈妈相信他们? |
[33:25] | Nobody was there the night Cedric died. | 塞德里克死的那晚没有其他人 |
[33:27] | I guess you should read the Prophet, then, like your stupid mother. | 那我建议你去读读预言家日报 就像你那愚蠢的老妈一样 |
[33:29] | It will tell you everything you need to know. | 想知道什么报上都会告诉你 |
[33:30] | – Don’t talk about my mother. – I’ll have a go at anyone calling me a liar. | – 你竟然骂我妈妈 – 谁说我是骗子我就骂谁 |
[33:34] | – What’s going on? – He’s mad, is what’s going on. | – 出什么事情了? – 他疯了 |
[33:37] | Do you believe the rubbish he’s come out with about You-Know-Who? | 你相信他说那个神秘人回来了? |
[33:40] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[33:43] | Has anyone else got a problem with Harry? | 还有谁和哈利有矛盾的? |
[33:54] | – You all right? – Fine. | – 你还好吗? – 还好 |
[33:57] | Seamus was bang out of order, mate. | 西莫太过分了 哥们儿 |
[34:00] | – But he’ll come through, you’ll see. – I said, I’m fine, Ron. | – 但最终他会知道真相的 – 我说了 我没事 罗恩 |
[34:07] | Right. I’ll just leave you to your thoughts, then. | 好吧 那你一个人待会 |
[34:40] | Harry. | 喂 哈利 |
[34:57] | Bring it over here. Over here. | 飞过去 飞过去 |
[35:00] | Oh, go on, Seamus. Go on, get it. | 加油 西莫 抓住它 |
[35:18] | Good morning, children. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[35:22] | Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. | 普通巫师等级考试 |
[35:27] | O-W-Ls. | 简称O-W-Ls |
[35:30] | More commonly known as OWLs. | 或者说是OWLs |
[35:35] | Study hard and you will be rewarded. | 努力学习 你将会取得好的成绩 |
[35:38] | Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe. | 没有通过 结果可能会很糟糕 |
[35:49] | Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. | 你们的这门课程一直是破碎而不完整的 |
[35:54] | But you’ll be pleased to know, from now on… | 你们会很高兴的知道… |
[35:56] | you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved… | 今年我们会上正确的 有中心的 魔法部批准的… |
[36:00] | course of defensive magic. Yes? | 黑魔法防御术课程 嗯? |
[36:04] | There’s nothing in here about using defensive spells? | 书上没有提到使用防御性咒语? |
[36:07] | Using spells? | 使用咒语? |
[36:09] | Well, I can’t imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom. | 在我的课堂上不会出现需要使用防御咒语的情况 |
[36:14] | We’re not gonna use magic? | 我们不用魔法? |
[36:16] | You’ll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way. | 你们将以一种安全的 没有风险的方式学习防御性咒语 |
[36:21] | What use is that? If we’re attacked, it won’t be risk-free. | 这有什么用? 如果我们受到攻击 那就不是没风险了 |
[36:24] | Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class. | 学生在课堂上必须举手才能发言 |
[36:30] | It is the view of the Ministry… | 这是魔法部的观点… |
[36:33] | that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient… | 只要掌握理论知识 就足以… |
[36:36] | to get you through your examinations… | 让你们通过考试… |
[36:38] | which, after all, is what school is all about. | 当然 你们来上学就是这个目的 |
[36:41] | And how’s theory supposed to prepare us for what’s out there? | 那理论如何帮助我们抵御那些外来的危险? |
[36:43] | There is nothing out there, dear. | 外面没有什么危险 |
[36:46] | Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself? | 你以为谁会攻击像你一样的孩子们? |
[36:49] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe Lord Voldemort. | 我不知道 也许是伏地魔 |
[37:03] | Now, let me make this quite plain. | 现在 让我来澄清一点 |
[37:08] | You have been told… | 你们听说… |
[37:09] | that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. | 某个黑巫师又重出江湖 |
[37:15] | – This is a lie. – It’s not a lie. I saw him. I fought him. | – 这是个谎言 – 这不是谎言 我看见他了 还交手了 |
[37:20] | Detention, Mr. Potter. | 关禁闭 波特先生 |
[37:22] | So accordin to you, Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord? | 那你认为塞德里克・迪戈里是自己摔死的喽? |
[37:24] | Cedric Diggory’s death was a tragic accident. | 塞德里克・迪戈里的死亡只是一场意外 |
[37:27] | It was murder. Voldemort killed him. You must know that. | 是谋杀 是伏地魔杀害的 你必须意识到这点 |
[37:29] | Enough! | 够了! |
[37:32] | Enough. | 别说了 |
[37:33] | See me later, Mr. Potter. My office. | 过会去办公室找我 |
[38:02] | Come in. | 进来 |
[38:09] | Good evening, Mr. Potter. | 晚上好 波特先生 |
[38:11] | Sit. | 请坐 |
[38:20] | You’re going to be doing some lines for me today, Mr. Potter. | 你今天会被罚抄写 波特先生 |
[38:25] | No, not with your quill. | 不 并不是用你的笔 |
[38:27] | Going to be using a rather special one of mine. | 你将会用到这种特殊的笔 |
[38:35] | Now… | 那么… |
[38:37] | I want you to write, “I must not tell lies.” | 我想让你写 “我不可以说谎” |
[38:45] | How many times? | 写多少遍? |
[38:48] | Well, let’s say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in. | 写到你深深地记住这句话为止 |
[38:54] | You haven’t given me any ink. | 你没给我墨水 |
[38:56] | Oh, you won’t need any ink. | 你不需要墨水 |
[39:49] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[39:58] | – Nothing. – That’s right. | – 没事 – 很好 |
[40:02] | Because you know, deep down… | 你知道的… |
[40:06] | you deserve to be punished. | 你理应受到惩罚 |
[40:09] | Don’t you, Mr. Potter? | 是不是 波特先生? |
[40:16] | Go on. | 继续 |
[40:26] | – Skiving Snackboxes. – Sweets that make you ill. | – 速效逃课糖 – 能使你假装生病 |
[40:29] | Get out of class whenever you like. | 什么时候逃课都行 |
[40:31] | Obtain hours of pleasure from unprofitable boredom. | 从无聊中解放出来 |
[40:35] | Care for another? | 还想要吗? |
[40:37] | – I’m not asking you to write all of it. – Please. | – 我没让你全部都写 – 别 |
[40:40] | I’ve been busy studying for these stupid OWL exams. | 我只是忙着复习那可恶的巫师考试 |
[40:43] | I’ll do the introduction. That’s all. | 那我帮你写个开头 就这样 |
[40:45] | Hermione, you’re honestly the most wonderful person I’ve ever met. | 赫敏 你真是我见过最好的人了 |
[40:49] | – And if I’m ever rude to you again… – I’ll know you’ve gone back to normal. | – 如果我再对你粗鲁 – 那我就知道你恢复正常了 |
[40:58] | What’s wrong with your hand? | 你手背怎么了? |
[41:01] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[41:04] | The other hand. | 另一只手 |
[41:08] | – You’ve got to tell Dumbledore. – No. | – 你必须告诉邓布利多 – 不 |
[41:10] | Dumbledore’s got enough on his mind right now. | 邓布利多手头已经有很多事情了 |
[41:12] | Anyway I don’t want to give Umbridge the satisfaction. | 我不想让乌姆里奇得逞 |
[41:15] | Bloody hell, Harry. The woman’s torturing you. | 该死的 哈利 这女人是在折磨你 |
[41:17] | – If the parents knew about this… – I haven’t got any of those, have I, Ron? | – 如果被父母知道了… – 我没有父母 你忘了吗 罗恩? |
[41:24] | Harry, you’ve got to report this. | 哈利 你得举报这件事 |
[41:27] | – It’s perfectly simple. You’re being… – No, it’s not. | – 这很简单 你被… – 不 没那么简单 |
[41:30] | Hermione, whatever this is, it’s not simple. | 赫敏 不管她为了什么 都不是那么简单的事情 |
[41:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[41:39] | Then help us to. | 那帮我们弄明白 |
[41:56] | Dear Padfoot… | 亲爱的大脚板… |
[41:58] | I hope you’re all right. | 我希望你过得很好 |
[42:00] | It’s starting to get colder here. Winter is definitely on the way. | 这儿变得越来越冷了 冬天就快来临 |
[42:07] | In spite of being back at Hogwarts, I feel more alone than ever. | 尽管在学校待着 但我觉得很孤独 |
[42:13] | I know you, of all people, will understand. | 我知道 所有人里面 就你能明白 |
[42:50] | Hello, Harry Potter. | 你好 哈利・波特 |
[42:55] | – Your feet. Aren’t they cold? – Bit. | – 你的脚 不冷吗? – 有点 |
[43:00] | Unfortunately, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. | 不幸的是 我的鞋子都神秘失踪了 |
[43:05] | I suspect Nargles are behind it. | 我觉得是蝻钩干的 |
[43:14] | – What are they? – They’re called Thestrals. | – 那是什么? – 它们叫夜骐 |
[43:19] | They’re quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they’re a bit… | 它们很温顺的 但很多人不喜欢它们 因为它们… |
[43:27] | Different. | 不一样 |
[43:32] | But why can’t the others see them? | 为什么别人就看不见呢? |
[43:34] | They can only be seen by people who’ve seen death. | 只有目睹死亡的人才能看得见它们 |
[43:40] | So you’ve known someone who’s died, then? | 那你见过某人死去? |
[43:43] | My mum. | 我的母亲 |
[43:45] | She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she did like to experiment… | 她是一位很出色的女巫 可是她太沉迷于做实验… |
[43:50] | and one day, one of her spells went badly wrong. | 有一天 其中一个咒语出了大错 |
[43:53] | – I was 9. – I’m sorry. | – 那时候我9岁 – 我很抱歉 |
[43:56] | Yes, it was rather horrible. | 当时真的很恐怖 |
[43:59] | I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I’ve got Dad. | 有时候我确实很害怕 但我有爸爸 |
[44:06] | We both believe you, by the way. | 我们两个都相信你说的是真的 |
[44:12] | That He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back, and you fought him… | 那个神秘人回来了 而且你还和他斗了一场… |
[44:15] | and the Ministry and the Prophet are conspiring against you an Dumbledore. | 魔法部和预言家日报企图诋毁你和邓布利多 |
[44:18] | Thanks. It seems you’re about the only ones that do. | 谢谢 看样子只有你们相信我了 |
[44:23] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我不这么认为 |
[44:27] | But I suppose that’s how he wants you to feel. | 但我觉得神秘人希望你这么想 |
[44:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[44:32] | Well, if I were You-Know-Who… | 如果我是神秘人… |
[44:35] | I’d want you to feel cut off from everyone else… | 我就会设法将你孤立起来… |
[44:38] | because if it’s just you alone… | 因为如果只有你一个人… |
[44:42] | you’re not as much of a threat. | 你就不再是个威胁 |
[45:02] | – Do you ever stop eating? – What? I’m hungry. | – 你能不能消停一会? – 干嘛? 我饿了嘛 |
[45:10] | Harry. | 嘿 哈利 |
[45:13] | Can I join you? | 我能坐过来吗? |
[45:16] | Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating? | 抱歉 教授 可是你想暗示什么吗? |
[45:19] | I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students… | 我只是希望你在教学生的时候… |
[45:22] | you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices. | 遵照我们学校的教学标准 |
[45:27] | So silly of me, but it sounds… | 恕我愚昧 不过你好像在… |
[45:29] | as if you’re questioning my authority in my own classroom… | 质疑我在我自己课堂上的教学方法… |
[45:33] | Minerva. | 是吗 米勒娃 |
[45:34] | Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods. | 并不是 多洛雷斯 只是你得改改那陈旧的教学方法了 |
[45:39] | I am sorry, dear. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[45:42] | But to question my practices is to question the Ministry… | 质疑我的教学就等于质疑魔法部… |
[45:45] | and by extension, the minister himself. | 进一步说 你在质疑魔法部长 |
[45:49] | I am a tolerant woman… | 我是个宽容的人… |
[45:50] | but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty. | 可我唯一不能忍受的 就是不忠 |
[45:57] | Disloyalty. | 不忠 |
[46:01] | Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. | 霍格沃茨的情况比我想象的还要糟糕 |
[46:05] | Cornelius will want to take immediate action. | 康奈利会采取进一步行动 |
[46:13] | 多洛雷斯・简・乌姆里奇被任命为 霍格沃茨高级调查官 | |
[46:16] | 魔法部寻求教育改革 | |
[46:20] | What’s happened to Dumbledore? | 邓布利多会怎么样? |
[46:22] | Having already revolutionized… | 在黑魔法防御术课进行了… |
[46:24] | the teaching of Defense Against the Dark Arts… | 全面的革新之后… |
[46:29] | Dolores Umbridge will, as high inquisitor, have powers… | 多洛雷斯・乌姆里奇作为高级调查官 将有权… |
[46:35] | to address the seriously falling standards at Hogwarts School. | 对霍格沃茨日益下降的教育质量进行整顿 |
[46:47] | Just one question, dear. | 就一个问题 |
[46:49] | You’ve been in this post how long, exactly? | 你执教有多长时间了? |
[47:00] | You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct? | 你本来申请教的是黑魔法防御术 对吗? |
[47:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:08] | But you were unsuccessful? | 但没成功 |
[47:12] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[47:33] | 不准放音乐 禁用韦斯莱产品 时刻保持衣冠得体 | |
[47:46] | Could you please predict something for me? | 你能给我做个预言吗? |
[47:52] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[47:58] | Move those mouths. | 嘴再张大 |
[48:06] | One teensy little prophecy? | 一个小小的预言? |
[48:15] | Pity. | 可怜 |
[48:17] | No, wait. Wait, no. I think I do see something. | 不 等等 不 我好像看见了什么 |
[48:20] | Yes, I do. Something dark. | 是的 我看到了黑暗 |
[48:22] | You are in grave danger. | 你正面临可怕的危险 |
[48:28] | Lovely. | 真好玩 |
[48:40] | Cho. What’s going on? | 秋 怎么了? |
[48:43] | It’s Professor Trelawney. | 是特里劳妮教授 |
[49:15] | Sixteen years I’ve lived and taught here. | 我在这儿教了16年的书 |
[49:18] | Hogwarts is my home. | 霍格沃茨就是我的家 |
[49:23] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[49:27] | Actually, I can. | 事实上 我可以 |
[49:38] | Something you’d like to say? | 你想说什么吗? |
[49:39] | Oh, there are several things I would like to say. | 我想说的有很多 |
[49:42] | There… | 好了好了… |
[49:58] | Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside? | 麦格教授 你能扶送西比尔回去吗? |
[50:04] | Sybil, dear. This way. | 西比尔 亲爱的 这边 |
[50:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[50:09] | Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms… | 邓布利多 我需要提醒你… |
[50:13] | of Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the minister… | 根据由部长签署的”第23条教育令”… |
[50:17] | You have the right to dismiss my teachers. | 你有权利解雇我的教师 |
[50:20] | You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. | 但你没有权利把他们驱逐出这里 |
[50:24] | That power remains with the headmaster. | 这项权利仍旧是我的 |
[50:29] | For now. | 暂时是你的 |
[50:37] | Don’t you all have studying to do? | 你们难道都没有功课去做吗? |
[50:39] | Professor. | 教授 |
[50:42] | Professor? | 教授? |
[50:43] | Professor Dumbledore. Professor! | 教授 邓布利多教授! |
[50:46] | Professor Dumbledore. | 邓布利多教授 |
[50:59] | That foul, evil, old gargoyle. | 那个邪恶变态的老巫婆 |
[51:02] | We’re not learning how to defend ourselves. | 我们没法学习保护自己 |
[51:04] | We’re not learning how to pass our OWLs. | 我们没法复习准备OWLs |
[51:07] | She’s taking over the entire school. | 她正在试图接管学校 |
[51:09] | Security has been and will remain the Ministry’s top priority. | 安全是魔法部的首要任务 |
[51:14] | Furthermore, we have convincing evidence… | 而且 我们有证据显示… |
[51:17] | that these disappearances are the work… | 这些失踪事件是由… |
[51:20] | of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black. | 杀人犯小天狼星布莱克所做 |
[51:24] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[51:26] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[51:29] | – What are you doing here? – Answering your letter. | – 你来这儿干嘛? – 回信 |
[51:32] | You said you were worried about Umbridge. What’s she doing? | 你说你担心乌姆里奇的行为 她做了什么? |
[51:35] | Training you to kill half-breeds? | 训练你去杀害混血生物? |
[51:37] | – She’s not letting us use magic at all. – Well, I’m not surprised. | – 她完全不让我们用魔法 – 这我倒不惊讶 |
[51:40] | The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn’t want you trained in combat. | 福吉最不愿意看到的就是你们在实战中受训 |
[51:44] | Combat? | 实战? |
[51:46] | What does he think, we’re forming some sort of wizard army? | 他在想什么? 难道以为我们在秘密操练巫师军队吗? |
[51:49] | That’s exactly what he thinks. | 他正是这么想的 |
[51:50] | That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. | 他以为邓布利多正在集结军队 攻陷魔法部 |
[51:55] | He’s becoming more paranoid by the minute. | 他变得越来越偏执了 |
[51:59] | The others wouldn’t want me telling you this, Harry… | 别人不希望我告诉你 哈利… |
[52:03] | but things aren’t going at all well with the Order. | 但是凤凰社里的事情并不是很顺利 |
[52:06] | Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn… | 福吉每次都在封锁真相… |
[52:08] | and these disappearances are just how it started before. | 这些不明失踪的事件和以前如出一辙 |
[52:13] | Voldemort is on the move. | 伏地魔正在行动 |
[52:17] | Well, what can we do? | 那 我们该怎么办? |
[52:19] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[52:21] | I’m sorry I can’t be of more help. | 抱歉 不过我帮不了多少忙 |
[52:23] | But for now, at least, it looks like you’re on your own. | 至少现在 你们得靠自己了 |
[52:39] | He really is out there, isn’t he? | 他真的逍遥在外 对吗? |
[52:44] | We’ve got to be able to defend ourselves. | 我们必须得寻找办法自卫 |
[52:47] | And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will. | 如果乌姆里奇拒绝教授我们的话 我们就必须让别人教了 |
[53:08] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[53:19] | This is mad. Who’d wanna be taught by me? | 这太疯狂了 谁愿意被我教? |
[53:22] | I’m a nutter, remember? | 我被认为是个疯子 对吗? |
[53:23] | Look on the bright side: You can’t be any worse than old toad face. | 你得乐观点 至少你比那只癞蛤蟆教授好多了 |
[53:28] | – Thanks, Ron. – I’m here for you, mate. | – 谢谢你 罗恩 – 我挺你 兄弟 |
[53:32] | Who’s supposed to be meeting us, then? | 谁会来呢? |
[53:35] | Just a couple of people. | 也许只有几个人 |
[53:42] | Lovely spot. | 地方不错 |
[53:47] | Thought it would be safer off the beaten track. | 必须要找个隐蔽的地方 |
[53:49] | Matey, come back here. | 嘿 过来 |
[54:00] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[54:01] | So you all know why we’re here. | 那么你们知道为什么来这儿了 |
[54:04] | We need a teacher. | 我们需要一个老师 |
[54:07] | A proper teacher. | 一个真正的老师 |
[54:10] | One who’s had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts. | 一个有对抗黑魔法经验的人 |
[54:13] | – Why? – Why? | – 为什么? – 什么为什么? |
[54:15] | Because You-Know-Who’s back, you tosspot. | 因为神秘人已经回来了 你个笨蛋 |
[54:17] | – So he says. – So Dumbledore says. | – 只是他这么说 – 邓布利多也这么说 |
[54:19] | So Dumbledore says because he says. | 因为邓布利多相信他 |
[54:21] | The point is, where’s the proof? | 可是关键是 证据呢? |
[54:25] | If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed… | 如果波特能告诉我们迪戈里是如何被杀害的… |
[54:31] | I’m not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that’s why you’re here, clear out now. | 我不想谈论塞德里克 如果你们来是为了听故事 请走吧 |
[54:35] | Come on, Hermione. They’re here because they think I’m some freak. | 算了 赫敏 他们来只是想看我的笑话的 |
[54:39] | Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm? | 你真的会施放守护神咒? |
[54:45] | Yes. | 会 |
[54:48] | I’ve seen it. | 我见过 |
[54:49] | Blimey, Harry. I didn’t know you could do that. | 哈利 我不知道你会这个 |
[54:52] | And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore’s office. | 而且他在二年级时用邓布利多办公室的那把剑杀死了蛇怪 |
[54:56] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[54:58] | Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once. | 第三年 他一个人击退了上百只摄魂怪 |
[55:02] | Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh. | 去年 他一个人抵御住神秘人 并且逃生 |
[55:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[55:07] | Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that… | 虽然这些听起来很厉害… |
[55:11] | but the truth is, most of that was just luck. | 可是实际上 很多时候只是因为运气 |
[55:15] | I didn’t know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help. | 我大多数时候都毫无办法 每次都是有人帮忙 |
[55:19] | – He’s just being modest. – No, Hermione, I’m not. | – 他很谦虚 – 不 赫敏 我没有 |
[55:25] | Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. | 面对真正的危险 和学校不一样 |
[55:31] | In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. | 学校里 如果你失误了 你可以第二天再尝试一下 |
[55:35] | But out there… | 但外面… |
[55:37] | when you’re a second away from being murdered… | 当死亡向你逼近的时候… |
[55:40] | or watching a friend die right before your eyes… | 或是看到你的朋友在你面前被杀害… |
[55:47] | You don’t know what that’s like. | 你们不了解那种感受 |
[55:58] | You’re right, Harry, we don’t. | 你说得没错 哈利 我们不明白 |
[56:01] | That’s why we need your help. | 这就是为什么我们需要你的帮助 |
[56:03] | Because if we’re going to have any chance at beating… | 因为我们也许有一天 必须要面对… |
[56:08] | Voldemort… | 伏地魔… |
[56:13] | He’s really back. | 他真的回来了 |
[56:37] | Right. First we need to find a place to practice… | 首先 我们得找个地方训练… |
[56:39] | where Umbridge won’t find out. | 一个乌姆里奇找不到的地方 |
[56:40] | – The Shrieking Shack. – It’s too small. | – 尖叫棚屋 – 太小了 |
[56:43] | – Forbidden Forest? – Not bloody likely. | – 禁林? – 不太可能 |
[56:46] | Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out? | 哈利 如果乌姆里奇发现了怎么办? |
[56:48] | Who cares? | 谁管呢? |
[56:50] | I mean, it’s sort of exciting, isn’t it, breaking the rules? | 我意思是 这很刺激 对不对 违反校规? |
[56:55] | Who are you and what have you done with Hermione? | 你是谁? 你把赫敏怎么了? |
[56:58] | Anyway, at least we know one positive thing that came from today. | 至少 今天有件好事 |
[57:02] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[57:05] | Cho couldn’t take her eyes off you, could she? | 秋一直注视着你 是吧? |
[57:10] | Right. Over the next few days, we should each come up… | 好的 接下来几天 我们每个人… |
[57:13] | with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice. | 分头去找合适的练习场所 |
[57:16] | We’ve got to make sure, wherever it is, there’s no chance she can find us. | 我们必须得保证 不管在哪 她绝对发现不了 |
[57:20] | Will do, Harry. | 好的 哈利 |
[57:31] | All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. | 所有学生组织立即解散 |
[57:35] | Any student in noncompliance will be expelled. | 不遵守此条者将被开除 |
[57:39] | Watch where you’re going, Longbottom. | 小心你的脚下 隆巴顿 |
[58:17] | You’ve done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement. | 你成功了 纳威 你发现了有求必应屋 |
[58:22] | The what? | 什么屋? |
[58:23] | It’s also known as the Come and Go Room. | 也被叫做来去屋 |
[58:26] | The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. | 有求必应屋只有当人们有迫切需要的时候才会出现 |
[58:29] | And it’s always equipped for the seeker’s needs. | 而且屋子总能符合求助者的需要 |
[58:32] | So say you really needed the toilet… | 所以如果你真的特别尿急的话…. |
[58:37] | Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea. | 很好笑 罗恩 不过是的 就是这个意思 |
[58:42] | It’s brilliant. It’s like Hogwarts wants us to fight back. | 真是太好了 就好像霍格沃茨想让我们反击 |
[58:58] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[59:04] | I’m hopeless. | 我真是没救了 |
[59:06] | You’re just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this. Expelliarmus. | 你魔杖甩得太过了 这样试一试 除你武器 |
[59:13] | You will please copy the approved text four times… | 你们必须抄写课文四遍… |
[59:17] | to ensure maximum retention. | 以确保牢记于心 |
[59:21] | – There will be no need to talk. – No need to think’s more like it. | – 不许说话 – 是不许思考吧 |
[59:25] | – Expelliarmus. – Wands away. | – 除你武器 – 收起魔杖 |
[59:40] | Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. | 昏迷咒是你们咒语中最实用的 |
[59:43] | It’s a wizard’s bread and butter, really. | 算是巫师的看家本领了 |
[59:45] | So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot. | 好了 奈杰尔 使出你的看家本事 |
[59:55] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[1:00:02] | Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done. | 很好 还不赖嘛 奈杰尔 干得好 |
[1:00:11] | Don’t worry. I’ll go easy on you. | 不用担心 我会手下留情的 |
[1:00:14] | Thanks, Ronald. | 谢谢 罗恩 |
[1:00:19] | – Come on, Ron. – Come on, Ron. | – 加油 罗恩 – 加油 罗恩 |
[1:00:21] | – You can do it. – Come on, Ron. | – 你能行的 – 加油 罗恩 |
[1:00:24] | – One Sickle. – You’re on. | – 和你赌一个西可 – 好 |
[1:00:33] | Stupefy. | 昏昏倒地 |
[1:00:40] | – Thank you. – Shut up. | – 谢谢 – 闭嘴 |
[1:00:43] | I let her do that. It’s good manners, isn’t it? | 我故意让着她 这样很绅士 对吧? |
[1:00:50] | It was completely intentional. | 完全是有意的 |
[1:01:13] | 第82号教育令 所有学生必须接受可疑违规活动审讯 | |
[1:01:18] | Up you come. Would you like a cup of tea? | 你来了 你想喝杯茶吗? |
[1:01:23] | Now, focus on a fixed point and try again. | 现在注视一个点 再试试 |
[1:01:28] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[1:01:31] | Very good. Keep your concentration. | 很好 保持注意力 |
[1:01:36] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:01:39] | A little higher. | 再高一点 |
[1:01:49] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 没事 没事 |
[1:02:10] | – Stupefy. – Stupefy. | – 昏昏倒地 – 昏昏倒地 |
[1:02:14] | Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit | 有意通过进入调查行动组增加学分的同学 |
[1:02:17] | may sign up in the high inquisitor’s office. | 请到高级调查官办公室报名 |
[1:02:20] | Diminuendo. | 渐萎渐缩 |
[1:02:28] | Working hard is important, but there’s something that matters even more: | 勤奋练习虽然必不可少 但还有一样更重要: |
[1:02:32] | Believing in yourself. | 自信 |
[1:02:35] | – Expelliarmus. – Levicorpus. Got it. | – 除你武器 – 倒挂金钟 成功了 |
[1:02:37] | Think of it this way. | 你们要这样想 |
[1:02:39] | Every great wizard in history has started out | 历史上每一位伟大的巫师起步时 |
[1:02:43] | as nothing more than what we are now: Students. | 和我们都一样 不过都是学生 |
[1:02:47] | If they can do it, why not us? | 既然他们能做到 我们为什么不能呢? |
[1:03:00] | – Stupefy. – Expelliarmus. | – 昏昏倒地 – 除你武器 |
[1:03:04] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[1:03:08] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[1:03:15] | Reducto. | 粉身碎骨 |
[1:03:30] | – Expelliarmus. – Expelliarmus. | – 除你武器 – 除你武器 |
[1:03:33] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[1:03:40] | Expelliarmus. | 除你武器 |
[1:03:45] | Fantastic, Neville. Well done, man. | 太棒了 纳威 干得不错 |
[1:03:50] | So that’s it for this lesson. | 今天课就上到这 |
[1:03:53] | Now, we’re not gonna be meeting again until after the holidays. | 假期后我们才能再见 |
[1:03:57] | So just keep practicing on your own as best you can. | 所以自己要多加练习 |
[1:04:00] | And well done, everyone. Great, great work. | 今天大家都完成得非常好 很不错 |
[1:04:08] | Well done, mate. | 好样的 伙计 |
[1:04:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:17] | See you after Christmas. | 圣诞节后见 |
[1:04:29] | See you in the Common Room, Harry. | 哈利 公共休息室见 |
[1:04:32] | – Thanks a lot, Harry. – No worries. | – 谢谢 哈利 – 别客气 |
[1:04:36] | – Thank you so much. – Not at all. Merry Christmas. | – 非常感谢 – 不用客气 圣诞快乐 |
[1:04:39] | – Thank you, Harry. – Thank you. Merry Christmas. | – 谢谢你 哈利 – 谢谢 圣诞快乐 |
[1:04:42] | – Merry Christmas. – Have a good Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[1:04:44] | – Have a great Christmas, Luna. – We’ve been thinking. | – 卢娜 圣诞快乐 – 我们一直想着 |
[1:04:47] | We could always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles. | 我们可以给乌姆里奇点吐吐糖 |
[1:04:49] | Or Fever Fudge. They give you massive, pus-filled boils… | 或者发烧糖尝尝 他们给你那么多苦头… |
[1:04:52] | Sounds great, guys. Would you excuse me? | 听起来不错 各位 我失陪一下 |
[1:05:06] | Are you all right? I heard Umbridge gave you a rough time the other day. | 你没事吧? 我听说乌姆里奇那天罚你了 |
[1:05:10] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:05:13] | Anyway, it’s worth it. | 总之 那挺值的 |
[1:05:22] | It’s just, learning all this… | 只是学习这些… |
[1:05:26] | makes me wonder whether, if he’d known it… | 让我想到如果他也会这些… |
[1:05:29] | Cedric did know this stuff. | 这些塞德里克都会 |
[1:05:32] | He was really good. | 他很厉害 |
[1:05:36] | It’s just, Voldemort was better. | 只是伏地魔比他更强 |
[1:05:43] | You’re a really good teacher, Harry. | 你教得很好 哈利 |
[1:05:46] | I’ve never been able to stun anything before. | 我以前从来没击昏过什么东西 |
[1:05:58] | Mistletoe. | 槲寄生 |
[1:06:03] | Probably full of Nargles, though. | 虽然里面可能满是蝻钩 |
[1:06:06] | What are Nargles? | 蝻钩是什么? |
[1:06:08] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[1:06:32] | Well, how was it? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:06:35] | Wet. | 湿乎乎的 |
[1:06:37] | I mean, she was sort of crying. | 我是说 她都快哭了 |
[1:06:40] | That bad at it, are you? | 你吻技不会那么差吧? |
[1:06:42] | I’m sure Harry’s kissing was more than satisfactory. | 我相信哈利的吻肯定令人难忘 |
[1:06:47] | Cho spends half her time crying these days. | 秋最近总是哭 |
[1:06:50] | You’d think a bit of snogging would cheer her up. | 没准亲她几下就能让她高兴起来 |
[1:06:53] | Don’t you understand how she must be feeling? | 你难道不明白她的感受吗? |
[1:07:01] | Well, obviously she’s feeling sad about Cedric… | 很显然 她还在为塞德里克难过… |
[1:07:04] | and confused about liking Harry and guilty about kissing him… | 喜欢上哈利使她困惑 吻了他又让她内疚… |
[1:07:07] | conflicted because Umbridge might sack her mum from the Ministry… | 乌姆里奇可能会开除她妈妈 这又使她感到很矛盾… |
[1:07:11] | and frightened of failing her OWLs because she’s worrying about everything. | 心事太多 她又害怕过不了OWLs考试 |
[1:07:17] | One person couldn’t feel all that. They’d explode. | 一个人那么多心事会崩溃的 |
[1:07:20] | Just because you’ve got the emotional range of a teaspoon… | 就因为你自己只有一茶匙的感情… |
[1:07:39] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:07:50] | Voldemort may be after something. | 伏地魔可能在找什么东西 |
[1:07:54] | Something he didn’t have last time. | 他上次没找到 |
[1:07:57] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:08:00] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:08:33] | In the dream, were you standing next to the victim… | 梦里你是站在死者旁边… |
[1:08:36] | or looking down at the scene? | 还是高高地看着? |
[1:08:38] | Neither. It was like I… | 都不是 我好像… |
[1:08:42] | Professor, will you please just tell me what’s happening? | 教授 能告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[1:08:44] | Everard, Arthur’s on guard duty tonight. | 埃弗拉 今晚守卫的是亚瑟 |
[1:08:46] | Make sure he’s found by the right people. | 让我们的人去救他 |
[1:08:49] | – Sir. – Phineas. | – 先生 – 菲尼亚斯 |
[1:08:51] | You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. | 你去格里莫广场你的肖像那儿 |
[1:08:53] | Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured… | 告诉他们亚瑟・韦斯莱身负重伤… |
[1:08:56] | and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey. | 他的孩子很快会通过门钥匙赶到 |
[1:09:00] | They’ve got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he’ll make it. | 找到他了 阿不思 差一点就险了 但是他们说他会没事的 |
[1:09:04] | What’s more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it. | 另外 黑魔头没有拿到东西 |
[1:09:06] | Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to… | 谢天谢地 接下来我们… |
[1:09:08] | Look at me! | 看着我! |
[1:09:16] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了? |
[1:09:26] | You wished to see me, headmaster? | 校长 你找我? |
[1:09:28] | Oh, Severus. I’m afraid we can’t wait. Not even till the morning. | 对 西弗勒斯 我怕我们不能等了 不能等到天明了 |
[1:09:34] | Otherwise, we’ll all be vulnerable. | 否则 我们就危险了 |
[1:09:41] | It appears there’s a connection… | 看来黑魔王的意识和你的意识… |
[1:09:43] | between the Dark Lord’s mind and your own. | 存在某种联系 |
[1:09:46] | Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection is, for the moment, unclear. | 我们还不知道他目前是否已经意识到这种联系 |
[1:09:50] | Pray he remains ignorant. | 但愿他还不知道 |
[1:09:53] | You mean, if he knows about it, then… | 如果他知道 那… |
[1:09:57] | – He’ll be able to read my mind? – Read it, control it… | – 他就能看透我的想法 – 不光看透 还会加以控制… |
[1:10:02] | unhinge it. | 使你精神错乱 |
[1:10:04] | In the past, it was often the Dark Lord’s pleasure… | 以前 黑魔王总喜欢… |
[1:10:07] | to invade the minds of his victims… | 侵入受害者的思想… |
[1:10:10] | creating visions designed to torture them into madness. | 制造幻觉把他们折磨疯 |
[1:10:14] | Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony… | 直到让他们受尽万般折磨… |
[1:10:19] | only when he had them literally begging for death, would he finally… | 等他们祈求一死时 他才会… |
[1:10:24] | kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[1:10:26] | Used properly, the power of Occlumency… | 正确使用大脑封闭术… |
[1:10:29] | will help shield you from access or influence. | 能使你抵御外来侵入和影响 |
[1:10:32] | In these lessons, I will attempt to penetrate your mind. | 在此期间 我会试图侵入你思想 |
[1:10:38] | You will attempt to resist. | 你必须努力抵抗 |
[1:10:41] | Prepare yourself. | 做好准备 |
[1:10:45] | Legilimens. | 摄神取念 |
[1:10:54] | Concentrate, Potter. Focus. | 集中精力 波特 保持专注 |
[1:11:24] | Ho, ho, ho. Merry Christmas. | 吼 吼 圣诞快乐 |
[1:11:27] | Here we go. | 我们开始喽 |
[1:11:30] | Daddy’s back. | 爸爸回来了 |
[1:11:35] | Sit down, everybody, sit down. That’s it. Now, presents. | 请坐 各位 好 现在发礼物 |
[1:11:39] | – And a nice big box for Ron. – Big box for you. And… | – 给罗恩个大的 – 你的大礼物 接下来… |
[1:11:46] | Fred and George. Come on, open up. | 弗雷德 乔治 快打开 |
[1:11:48] | – I want to see your faces. – Yes. | – 让我看看你们的高兴劲 – 好啊 |
[1:11:51] | – Try it on. – Thanks, Mum. It’s perfect. | – 试试 – 谢谢 妈妈 非常漂亮 |
[1:11:53] | – Just what he wanted, actually. – Yeah. Right. Thanks, Mum. | – 正是你们喜欢的 对吧 – 对 谢谢妈妈 |
[1:11:58] | Come on, then, everybody. Let’s clear this away. | 好了 大家把这儿收拾一下 |
[1:12:01] | Oh, Harry, Harry. | 哈利 哈利 |
[1:12:03] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[1:12:06] | – Happy Christmas. – Thank you. | – 圣诞快乐 -谢谢 |
[1:12:08] | – Lovely to have you with us. – Thank you. | – 你能来太好了 – 谢谢 |
[1:12:10] | Now, Daddy. Pass that to Daddy. | 好了 把那个递给爸爸 |
[1:12:13] | – Thank you. – Has everybody got? | – 谢谢 – 大家都有酒了吗? |
[1:12:14] | Fred? George? | 弗雷德? 乔治? |
[1:12:16] | – Hermione. – A Christmas toast. | – 赫敏 – 为圣诞干杯 |
[1:12:19] | To Mr. Harry Potter… | 敬哈利・波特先生… |
[1:12:22] | without whom I would not be here. | 要不是他 今天我就不会在这 |
[1:12:28] | – Harry. – Harry. | – 敬哈利 – 敬哈利 |
[1:12:30] | Harry. | 敬哈利 |
[1:12:33] | That is delicious. I shall be needing some more of that. | 好吃 我再来点 |
[1:12:35] | Daddy, don’t forget last Christmas. | 爸爸 别忘了上一年圣诞 |
[1:12:39] | I can’t understand why you don’t want to wear it, Ronald. | 罗纳德 真不明白你为什么不喜欢穿它 |
[1:12:43] | I look like a bloody idiot, that’s why. | 因为穿着看起来傻乎乎的 |
[1:12:45] | No more than usual, Ron. | 罗恩 你本来就不聪明 |
[1:12:47] | I don’t know why… | 我不知道… |
[1:12:55] | Nasty brat, standing there as bold as brass. | 小屁孩 厚脸皮地站在这 |
[1:13:00] | Harry Potter, the boy who stopped the Dark Lord. | 哈利・波特 是你阻止了黑魔王 |
[1:13:05] | Friend of Mudbloods and blood-traitors alike. | 泥巴种的朋友 血统背叛者 |
[1:13:08] | – If my poor mistress only knew… – Kreacher! | – 如果我的女主人知道… – 克利切! |
[1:13:11] | That’s enough of your bile. Away with you! | 唠叨够了 走开! |
[1:13:14] | Of course, master. | 遵命 主人 |
[1:13:16] | Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black. | 克利切效忠布莱克家族至死不渝 |
[1:13:23] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[1:13:25] | He never was very pleasant, even when I was a boy. | 他一直不讨人喜欢 我小的时候他也是这样 |
[1:13:29] | Not to me, anyway. | 至少不讨我喜欢 |
[1:13:32] | What, you grew up here? | 你在这长大的? |
[1:13:34] | This is my parents’ house. | 这是我父母的房子 |
[1:13:37] | I offered it to Dumbledore as headquarters for the Order. | 我把它送给邓布利多当做凤凰社的总部 |
[1:13:42] | About the only useful thing I’ve been able to do. | 这是我能做的唯一一件有用的事了 |
[1:13:47] | This is the Black family tree. | 这是布莱克家族家谱 |
[1:13:50] | My deranged cousin. | 这是我那疯堂姐 |
[1:13:52] | I hated the lot of them. | 我讨厌他们中很多人 |
[1:13:55] | My parents with their pure-blood mania. | 我的父母偏执于纯正血统 |
[1:14:03] | My mother did that after I ran away. | 我出走后我母亲就把我的头像烧了 |
[1:14:09] | Charming woman. | 有趣的女人 |
[1:14:12] | I was 16. | 我那年16岁 |
[1:14:15] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪儿? |
[1:14:18] | Round your dad’s. | 你爸爸家 |
[1:14:21] | I was always welcome at the Potters’. | 波特家一直热情待我 |
[1:14:24] | I see him so much in you, Harry. | 在你身上我看到很多他的影子 哈利 |
[1:14:28] | You are so very much alike. | 你们俩实在太像了 |
[1:14:31] | I’m not so sure. | 我看未必 |
[1:14:34] | Sirius, when I was… | 小天狼星 梦里… |
[1:14:38] | When I saw Mr. Weasley attacked, I wasn’t just watching. | 当我看见韦斯莱先生受到袭击时 我并不只是看着 |
[1:14:44] | I was the snake. | 我就是那条蛇 |
[1:14:46] | And afterwards, in Dumbledore’s office… | 后来 在邓布利多的办公室… |
[1:14:49] | there was a moment when I wanted to… | 当时 我想… |
[1:14:59] | This connection between me and Voldemort. | 这种我和伏地魔之间的感应 |
[1:15:02] | What if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? | 是不是因为我越来越像他了? |
[1:15:07] | I just feel so angry all the time. | 我一直感到很暴躁 |
[1:15:12] | And what if, after everything that I’ve been through… | 如果这些事情过后… |
[1:15:17] | something’s gone wrong inside me? What if I’m becoming bad? | 我突然变了怎么办? 如果我变成坏人了怎么办? |
[1:15:23] | I want you to listen to me very carefully, Harry. | 我要你记住我的话 哈利 |
[1:15:28] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是个坏人 |
[1:15:32] | You’re a very good person who bad things have happened to. | 你永远是个好人 只是碰到了一些坏事情 |
[1:15:37] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:15:40] | Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. | 另外 世界上好人坏人并不是界限分明 |
[1:15:45] | We’ve all got both light and dark inside of us. | 我们每个人内心都有光明与黑暗的方面 |
[1:15:50] | What matters is the part we choose to act on. | 重要的是我们选择做哪一种人 |
[1:15:55] | That’s who we really are. | 这才是真实的我们 |
[1:16:01] | Harry, time to go. | 哈利 该走了 |
[1:16:05] | When all this is over, we’ll be a proper family. | 等这一切都过去 我们会拥有一个真正的家 |
[1:16:09] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[1:16:12] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[1:16:51] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[1:16:52] | Harry. Harry. | 哈利 哈利 |
[1:16:55] | Hagrid’s back. | 海格回来了 |
[1:17:00] | I’m sorry. | 失陪一下 |
[1:17:16] | I will say this one last time. | 再问你最后一遍 |
[1:17:19] | I’m ordering you to tell me where you’ve been. | 我命令你告诉我你去哪了 |
[1:17:22] | I told you. I’ve been away for me health. | 我告诉你了 我去疗养去了 |
[1:17:25] | – Your health? – Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know. | – 疗养? – 对啊 呼吸点新鲜空气 你明白的 |
[1:17:30] | Oh, yes. As gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by. | 噢 对啊 作为一个猎场看守人 肯定难得呼吸到新鲜空气吧 |
[1:17:37] | If I were you, I shouldn’t get too used to being back. | 如果我是你 我不会让自己那么快适应回来 |
[1:17:39] | In fact, I mightn’t bother unpacking at all. | 实际上 我可能都不会卸下行李 |
[1:18:01] | This is top-secret, right? | 这是最高机密 对吧? |
[1:18:05] | Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants. | 邓布利多派我去和巨人谈判 |
[1:18:08] | Giants? | 巨人? |
[1:18:11] | You found them? | 你找到他们了? |
[1:18:12] | Well, they’re not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest. They’re so big, see? | 实话实说 他们没那么难找 他们身材那么高大 对吧? |
[1:18:17] | I tried to convince them to join the cause. | 我想说服他们加入我们 |
[1:18:20] | But I wasn’t the only one that was trying to win them over. | 但找他们的并不是只有我们 |
[1:18:23] | – Death Eaters? – Yes. | – 还有食死徒? – 对 |
[1:18:26] | Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who. | 食死徒想让他们加入神秘人 |
[1:18:29] | – Did they? – I gave them Dumbledore’s message. | – 他们同意了吗? – 我给了他们邓布利多的口信 |
[1:18:32] | Suppose some of them remember he was friendly to them. I suppose. | 我想他们中有念邓布利多的好的 |
[1:18:40] | And they did this to you? | 他们把你弄伤的? |
[1:18:42] | Not exactly, no. | 不全是 |
[1:18:44] | Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog. | 噢 行了 给你 你这笨狗 |
[1:19:02] | It’s changing out there. | 外头世道变了 |
[1:19:04] | Just like last time. | 和上次一样 |
[1:19:07] | There’s a storm coming, Harry. | 暴风雨要来了 哈利 |
[1:19:10] | We’d all best be ready when she does. | 暴风雨来临时我们最好做好准备 |
[1:19:50] | We have confirmed that 10 high-security prisoners… | 我们已经证实有10名重犯… |
[1:19:53] | in the early hours of yesterday evening did escape. | 于昨天傍晚逃狱 |
[1:19:56] | And of course, the Muggle prime minister has been alerted to the danger. | 麻瓜首相已被告知此事 |
[1:20:00] | We strongly suspect… | 我们高度怀疑… |
[1:20:03] | that the breakout was engineered… | 此次越狱系预谋行动… |
[1:20:05] | by a man with personal experience in escaping from Azkaban… | 由一名有从阿兹卡班逃狱经验的人领导… |
[1:20:09] | notorious mass murderer Sirius Black… | 他就是臭名昭著的杀人犯小天狼星布莱克… |
[1:20:15] | cousin of escapee Bellatrix Lestrange. | 他堂姐贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇也逃走了 |
[1:20:30] | Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen. | 邓布利多警告过福吉有可能会发生这些事 |
[1:20:32] | He’s gonna get us all killed just because he can’t face the truth. | 他们不面对事实 这会害我们都送命的 |
[1:20:36] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:20:40] | I wanted to apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[1:20:43] | Now even me mum says the Prophet’s version of things don’t add up. | 现在连我老妈都说”预言家日报”讲的不靠谱了 |
[1:20:47] | So, what I’m really trying to say is that I believe you. | 我其实想说的是 我相信你 |
[1:21:00] | Neville? | 纳威? |
[1:21:14] | Fourteen years ago… | 14年前… |
[1:21:17] | a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange… | 一个叫贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇的食死徒… |
[1:21:21] | used a Cruciatus Curse on my parents. | 在我父母身上用了钻心咒 |
[1:21:25] | She tortured them for information… | 她为了让他们松口不惜折磨他们… |
[1:21:29] | but they never gave in. | 但他们从没屈服 |
[1:21:33] | I’m quite proud to be their son. | 我为是他们的儿子而感到骄傲 |
[1:21:36] | But I’m not sure I’m ready for everyone to know just yet. | 但不知道 如果众人知晓此事 我能否承受 |
[1:21:46] | We’re gonna make them proud, Neville. That’s a promise. | 我们会让他们骄傲的 纳威 我保证 |
[1:21:55] | Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. | 让记忆化为力量 回忆你最开心的事 |
[1:21:58] | Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus. | 心无旁骛 继续练习 西莫 |
[1:22:02] | George, your turn now. | 乔治 该你了 |
[1:22:05] | Expecto Patronum. | 呼神护卫 |
[1:22:08] | A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce… | 想要召唤出完整的守护神是很难做到的… |
[1:22:12] | but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents. | 不过召唤出的盾牌也可以对付各种各样的敌人 |
[1:22:16] | Wow, that was really good. | 哇 太棒了 |
[1:22:18] | Fantastic, Ginny. | 金妮 你太了不起了 |
[1:22:19] | Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. | 记住 你的守护神只有你保持专注的时候才能保护你 |
[1:22:24] | So focus, Luna. | 集中注意力 卢娜 |
[1:22:30] | Think of the happiest thing you can. | 回忆你最开心的事 |
[1:22:31] | Expecto Patronum. | 呼神护卫 |
[1:22:34] | – I’m trying. – I know. It’s good. | – 我仍在尝试 – 我知道 很好 |
[1:22:37] | This is really advanced stuff, guys. You’re doing so well. | 各位 这个虽然属于高级魔法 你们却做得非常好 |
[1:22:42] | Expecto Patronum. | 呼神护卫 |
[1:23:26] | I’ll make short work of this. | 让我来一次搞定 |
[1:23:30] | Bombarda Maxima. | 强力爆破 |
[1:23:50] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[1:23:52] | Been watching them for weeks. | 盯了他们好几星期了 |
[1:23:53] | And see, “Dumbledore’s Army”… | 你看这些”邓布利多军”… |
[1:23:56] | proof of what I’ve been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius. | 康奈利 这说明我一开始跟你说的那些都是对的 |
[1:24:01] | All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who… | 你的那些关于神秘人的危言耸听… |
[1:24:03] | never fooled us for a minute. | 一点也骗不了我们 |
[1:24:05] | We saw your lies for what they were: | 我们看穿了你的那些谎言: |
[1:24:07] | A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry. | 那些是你图谋魔法部大权制造出的烟雾弹 |
[1:24:11] | Naturally. | 当然 |
[1:24:12] | No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me. | 不 教授 这事跟他无关 都是我做的 |
[1:24:15] | Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as has been pointed out… | 哈利 你保护我很勇敢 但是纸上写的… |
[1:24:19] | the parchment clearly says “Dumbledore’s Army,” not “Potter’s.” | 羊皮纸上写的清清楚楚 是”邓布利多军” 而不是”波特军” |
[1:24:24] | I instructed Harry to form this organization. | 我命令哈利成立这个组织 |
[1:24:27] | And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities. | 我一人为这件事负全责 |
[1:24:30] | Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. | 派猫头鹰传信给”预言家日报” |
[1:24:32] | If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. | 抓紧时间的话 还能赶上明天晨报 |
[1:24:35] | Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore… | 德力士 沙克尔 你俩押送邓布利多… |
[1:24:40] | to Azkaban… | 前往阿兹卡班监狱… |
[1:24:43] | to await trial for conspiracy and sedition. | 等待审判他密谋叛乱之罪 |
[1:24:48] | I thought we might hit this little snag. | 我想我们没有说清楚 |
[1:24:52] | You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I’m going to… | 你们好像真的以为我会… |
[1:24:56] | What was the phrase? | 怎么说来着? |
[1:24:58] | Come quietly. | 乖乖就范 |
[1:24:59] | Well, I can tell you this: | 那好 我告诉你们 |
[1:25:01] | I have no intention of going to Azkaban. | 我可没想去阿兹卡班监狱 |
[1:25:04] | Enough of this. | 够了 |
[1:25:06] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[1:25:20] | Well, you may not like him, minister… | 部长 你可能不喜欢他… |
[1:25:24] | but you can’t deny… | 但是你不能否认… |
[1:25:27] | Dumbledore has got style. | 邓布利多的确牛掰 |
[1:25:49] | 多洛雷斯・简・乌姆里奇取代邓布利多成为霍格沃茨校长 | |
[1:25:54] | Boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other. | 男生和女生必须互相间隔至少8英寸距离 |
[1:25:59] | Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit… | 有意通过进入调查行动组增加学分的同学… |
[1:26:02] | Students will be submitted to questioning about suspected illicit activities. | 所有学生必须接受可疑违规活动审讯 |
[1:26:07] | Any student in noncompliance will be expelled. | 不遵守此条者将被开除 |
[1:27:23] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:27:31] | You did everything you could. No one could win against that old hag. | 你尽力了 没人斗得过那老巫婆 |
[1:27:35] | Even Dumbledore didn’t see this coming. | 就连邓布利多也没料想到 |
[1:27:38] | Harry, if it’s anyone’s fault, it’s ours. | 哈利 有错也是我们的错 |
[1:27:41] | Yeah, we talked you into it. | 是啊 我们拉你入伙的 |
[1:27:43] | Yeah, but I agreed. | 是 但是我同意了 |
[1:27:45] | I tried so hard to help, and all it’s done is make things worse. | 我竭力帮忙 但总是帮倒忙 |
[1:27:52] | Anyway, that doesn’t matter anymore. | 不管怎样 现在说这些都没用了 |
[1:27:55] | Because I don’t want to play anymore. All it does is make you care too much. | 我不想再继续下去了 我只会越来越担心 |
[1:27:59] | And the more you care, the more you have to lose. | 担心越多 失去就越多 |
[1:28:02] | – So maybe it’s just better to… – To what? | – 也许最好… – 最好什么? |
[1:28:08] | To go it alone. | 单干 |
[1:28:16] | Hagrid. | 海格 |
[1:28:21] | Any idea where he’s taking us? | 他要带我们到哪里去啊? |
[1:28:24] | Hagrid, why can’t you just tell us? | 海格 你为什么不能直接告诉我们啊? |
[1:28:35] | I’ve never seen the centaurs so riled. | 我从没见过马人如此狂暴 |
[1:28:38] | And they’re dangerous at the best of times. | 他们现在最危险 |
[1:28:42] | The Ministry restricts their territory much more… | 魔法部继续限制它们的地盘 |
[1:28:44] | they’ll have a full uprising on their hands. | 它们快要掀起暴动了 |
[1:28:47] | Hagrid, what’s going on? | 海格 到底怎么回事? |
[1:28:48] | I’m sorry to be so mysterious, you three. | 抱歉我把事情弄得这么神秘 |
[1:28:51] | I wouldn’t be bothering you at all with it, but with Dumbledore gone… | 我本来不想烦你们的 但邓布利多不在了… |
[1:28:56] | I’ll likely be getting the sack any day now. | 我也随时会被开除 |
[1:29:00] | And I just couldn’t leave without telling someone about him. | 我只是不想没能说出他的事就走掉 |
[1:29:07] | Grawpy. | 格洛普 |
[1:29:11] | Down here, you great buffoon. | 我在下面呢 小笨蛋 |
[1:29:20] | Grawpy. | 格洛普 |
[1:29:22] | Brought you some company. | 我带了朋友来 |
[1:29:36] | I couldn’t just leave him, because… | 我不能丢下他 因为… |
[1:29:39] | Because he’s my brother. | 因为他是我弟弟 |
[1:29:41] | Blimey. | 天啊 |
[1:29:42] | Well, half brother, really. | 其实是半个兄弟 |
[1:29:44] | He’s completely harmless, just like I said. Little high-spirited, is all. | 他完全无害的 只是有点激动而已 |
[1:29:52] | – Grawpy, that is not polite. – Hagrid, do something. | – 格洛普 那样不礼貌 – 海格 想想办法 |
[1:29:54] | We talked about this. You do not grab, do you? | 我们说过的 你不能抓人 是不是? |
[1:29:57] | That’s your new friend, Hermione. | 这是你的新朋友 赫敏 |
[1:29:59] | Grawpy. | 格洛普 |
[1:30:05] | Grawp. | 格洛普 |
[1:30:08] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[1:30:15] | Now. | 马上 |
[1:30:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:30:31] | Fine. | 没事 |
[1:30:33] | Just needs a firm hand, is all. | 他只是需要严格管教而已 |
[1:30:35] | I think you’ve got an admirer. | 你多了一个仰慕者啊 |
[1:30:40] | You just stay away from her, all right? | 你离她远点 知道了吗? |
[1:31:13] | He gets his own food and all. | 他自己会找东西吃 会照顾自己 |
[1:31:17] | It’s company he’ll be needing when I’m gone. | 只是我不在时 他需要人陪伴 |
[1:31:21] | You will look after him, won’t you? | 你们会照顾他的 是不是? |
[1:31:24] | I’m the only family he’s got. | 我是他唯一的家人 |
[1:31:40] | Feeling sentimental? | 觉得伤感吗? |
[1:31:45] | – That’s private. – Not to me. | – 这是隐私 – 不是我的 |
[1:31:49] | And not to the Dark Lord, if you don’t improve. | 如果你不增强力量的话 是挡不住黑魔王的 |
[1:31:55] | Every memory he has access to is a weapon he can use against you. | 你的回忆 是他用来对付你的武器 |
[1:31:59] | You won’t last two seconds if he invades your mind. | 如果他侵入你的脑海 你活不到两秒钟 |
[1:32:04] | You’re just like your father. | 就像你爸爸一样 |
[1:32:06] | Lazy, arrogant. | 懒惰 自大 |
[1:32:08] | – Don’t say a com.funword.word against my father. – Weak. | – 别说我爸爸坏话 – 懦弱 |
[1:32:11] | – I’m not weak. – Then prove it. | – 我不懦弱 – 那就证明给我看 |
[1:32:13] | Control your emotions. | 控制你的情感 |
[1:32:16] | Discipline your mind. | 管住你的思想 |
[1:32:21] | Legilimens. | 摄神取念 |
[1:32:30] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:32:31] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[1:32:33] | I may vomit. | 我要吐了 |
[1:32:35] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[1:32:37] | Is this what you call control? | 你就是这么控制的? |
[1:32:40] | We’ve been at it for hours. If I could just rest. | 我们练了好久了 我想休息下 |
[1:32:43] | The Dark Lord isn’t resting. | 黑魔王是不休息的 |
[1:32:48] | You and Black, you’re two of a kind. | 你和布莱克都一样 |
[1:32:50] | Sentimental children forever whining about how unfair your lives have been. | 可悲的孩子总是在抱怨他们的生活多么不公平 |
[1:32:55] | Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn’t fair. | 或许你没注意到 生活本身就是不公平的 |
[1:32:58] | Your blessed father knew that. In fact, he frequently saw to it. | 你亲爱的父亲知道这点 他很清楚 |
[1:33:02] | – My father was a great man. – Your father was a swine. | – 我父亲是个伟大的人 – 你父亲是头猪! |
[1:33:06] | – Legilimens. – Protego. | – 摄神取念 – 盔甲护身 |
[1:33:13] | Come on, Moony, Padfoot. | 快来 月亮脸 大脚板 |
[1:33:15] | Snape. Expelliarmus. | 斯内普 除你武器 |
[1:33:17] | Nice one, James. | 漂亮 詹姆斯 |
[1:33:19] | – Dad. – Impedimenta. | – 爸爸 – 障碍重重 |
[1:33:22] | Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy. | 油腻腻的鼻涕精 |
[1:33:24] | Right. Who wants to see me take off Snivelly’s trousers? | 有没有人想看我脱鼻涕精的裤子? |
[1:33:27] | Snivellus Greasy. Snivellus Greasy. | 油腻腻的鼻涕精 |
[1:33:29] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:33:33] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:33:43] | Your lessons are at an end. | 你的课程结束了 |
[1:33:45] | I… | 我… |
[1:33:47] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[1:34:07] | – What’s your name? – Michael. | – 你叫什么名字? – 迈克 |
[1:34:10] | Your hand’s gonna be fine, Michael. | 你的手会好的 迈克 |
[1:34:12] | Yeah. It’s not as bad as it seems. See? | 它并没有那么糟糕 看? |
[1:34:15] | It’s fading already. | 已经在渐渐好转了 |
[1:34:17] | You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while. | 你看我们的都好了 过一阵也不会疼了 |
[1:34:29] | As I told you once before, Mr. Potter… | 我以前告诉过你的 波特先生… |
[1:34:32] | naughty children deserve to be punished. | 不听话的孩子要被打屁股的 |
[1:34:39] | You know, George… | 你看 乔治… |
[1:34:40] | I’ve always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement. | 我一直觉得我们的未来在学校外面 |
[1:34:44] | Fred, I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing. | 弗雷德 我也这么认为 |
[1:36:01] | All right, professor! | 我们来啦 教授! |
[1:36:11] | Here you go. | 好玩吧 |
[1:36:38] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了吗 |
[1:38:05] | I need that prophecy. | 我需要那个预言球 |
[1:38:09] | You’ll have to kill me. | 那你就杀了我吧 |
[1:38:12] | Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me. | 我会的 但首先你得把预言球拿给我 |
[1:38:16] | Crucio. | 钻心咒 |
[1:38:21] | Crucio. | 钻心咒 |
[1:38:34] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[1:38:35] | Harry, are you sure? | 哈利 你确定吗? |
[1:38:37] | I saw it. It’s just like with Mr. Weasley. | 我看见的 就像看到韦斯莱先生一样 |
[1:38:39] | It’s the door I’ve been dreaming about. | 就是那扇我一直看见的门 |
[1:38:41] | I couldn’t remember where I’d seen it before. | 我不记得以前在哪里看到过 |
[1:38:43] | Sirius said Voldemort was after something. | 小天狼星说过伏地魔在找什么东西 |
[1:38:46] | Something he didn’t have the last time, and it’s in the Department of Mysteries. | 一件他上次没有的东西 就在神秘事务司 |
[1:38:49] | Harry, please, just listen. | 哈利 听我说 |
[1:38:52] | What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? | 如果伏地魔想让你看到这些呢? |
[1:38:56] | What if he’s only hurting Sirius because he’s trying to get to you? | 如果他伤害小天狼星的目的就是想抓到你呢? |
[1:38:59] | What if he is? I’m supposed to just let him die? | 如果是真的呢? 我要让小天狼星去送死吗? |
[1:39:03] | Hermione, he’s the only family I’ve got left. | 赫敏 他是我唯一的家人了 |
[1:39:09] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:39:11] | We’ll have to use the Floo Network. | 我们用飞路网过去 |
[1:39:13] | Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance. | 乌姆里奇会监视所有的壁炉 |
[1:39:15] | Not all of them. | 不是所有 |
[1:39:20] | Alohomora. | 阿拉霍洞开 |
[1:39:32] | Alert the Order if you can. | 你们去警告凤凰社 |
[1:39:34] | – Are you mental? We’re going with you. – It’s too dangerous. | – 你疯了吗? 我们也要和你一起 – 太危险了 |
[1:39:38] | When are you going to get it into your head? We’re in this together. | 你什么时候才会意识到? 我们是一起的 |
[1:39:42] | That you are. | 你说得没错 |
[1:39:45] | Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl. | 抓住这个想帮韦斯莱家女孩的人 |
[1:39:53] | You were going to Dumbledore, weren’t you? | 你们要去找邓布利多 是吧? |
[1:39:55] | – No. – Liar. | – 不是 – 骗人 |
[1:39:57] | – You sent for me, headmistress? – Snape, yes. | – 你找我 校长? – 斯内普 是的 |
[1:40:00] | The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. | 我要知道答案 无论他想不想说 |
[1:40:04] | Have you brought the Veritaserum? | 你带吐真剂来了吗? |
[1:40:06] | I’m afraid you’ve used up all my stores interrogating students. | 你审问学生时已经都用完了 |
[1:40:09] | The last of it on Miss Chang. | 最后一次用在张小姐身上 |
[1:40:16] | Unless you wish to poison him… | 除非你希望让他中毒… |
[1:40:18] | And I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. | 我向你保证 如果你真想这么做的话我会极为同情 |
[1:40:23] | I cannot help you. | 否则我帮不了你 |
[1:40:27] | He’s got Padfoot. | 他抓了大脚板 |
[1:40:30] | He’s got Padfoot at the place where it’s hidden. | 就在藏着那个东西的地方 |
[1:40:34] | Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? | 大脚板? 大脚板是什么? 在藏什么东西的地方? |
[1:40:36] | What is he talking about, Snape? | 他在说什么 斯内普? |
[1:40:45] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[1:40:51] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:40:54] | You give me no choice, Potter. | 你逼我的 波特 |
[1:40:56] | As this is an issue of Ministry security… | 事关魔法部安全 |
[1:40:59] | you leave me with… | 我没有… |
[1:41:02] | no alternative. | 选择的余地 |
[1:41:05] | The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue. | 钻心咒会让你说的 |
[1:41:07] | That’s illegal. | 那是违法的 |
[1:41:09] | What Cornelius doesn’t know won’t hurt him. | 别让康奈利知道就行了 |
[1:41:19] | Tell her, Harry! | 说吧 哈利! |
[1:41:22] | Tell me what? | 说什么? |
[1:41:25] | Well, if you won’t tell her where it is… | 如果你不说的话… |
[1:41:28] | I will. | 我会说的 |
[1:41:31] | Where what is? | 什么东西在哪? |
[1:41:34] | Dumbledore’s secret weapon. | 邓布利多的秘密武器 |
[1:41:41] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[1:41:43] | Not far. | 不远 |
[1:41:47] | It had to be somewhere students wouldn’t find it accidentally. | 是在某个不会被学生发现的地方 |
[1:41:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:41:57] | Improvising. | 随机应变 |
[1:42:07] | Well? | 嗯? |
[1:42:10] | Where is this weapon? | 武器在哪? |
[1:42:17] | There isn’t one, is there? | 根本没有武器 是不是? |
[1:42:22] | You were trying to trick me. | 你们在耍我 |
[1:42:28] | You know… | 其实… |
[1:42:31] | I really hate children. | 我真的很讨厌孩子们 |
[1:42:49] | You have no business here, centaur. This is a Ministry matter. | 这没有你们的事 马人 这是魔法部的事 |
[1:42:56] | Lower your weapons. | 放下你们的武器 |
[1:42:58] | I warn you, under the law, as creatures of near-human intelligence… | 我警告你们 法律规定 任何近人类智慧的生物… |
[1:43:03] | Protego. | 盔甲护身 |
[1:43:05] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢? |
[1:43:07] | Filthy half-breed. | 肮脏的杂种 |
[1:43:09] | Incarcerous. | 速速禁锢 |
[1:43:23] | Please. Please stop it. Please. | 住手 求你了 |
[1:43:26] | Now, enough. I will have order. | 够了 秩序! 秩序! |
[1:43:39] | You filthy animal. | 你这肮脏的动物 |
[1:43:42] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[1:43:45] | Leave him alone. It’s not his fault. | 放开他 不关他的事 |
[1:43:48] | No, he doesn’t understand. | 不 他不明白 |
[1:43:58] | Potter, do something. Tell them I mean no harm. | 波特 想办法 我没想过伤害他们 |
[1:44:02] | I’m sorry, professor. | 抱歉 教授 |
[1:44:04] | But I must not tell lies. | 但是我不可以说谎 |
[1:44:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:44:07] | I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge. | 我是副部长 多洛雷斯・简・乌姆里奇 |
[1:44:11] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[1:44:16] | Thank you, Grawp. | 谢谢 格洛普 |
[1:44:18] | Hermione. Hermione, Sirius. | 赫敏 去救小天狼星 |
[1:44:30] | – How’d you get away? – Puking Pastilles. It wasn’t pretty. | – 你们怎么逃跑的? – 吐吐糖 可恶心了 |
[1:44:33] | Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets. | 我说我饿了 要吃糖果 |
[1:44:36] | They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves. | 他们让我一边去 然后他们自己全吃了 |
[1:44:39] | That was clever, Ron. | 这招好啊 罗恩 |
[1:44:41] | – Has been known to happen. – It was brilliant. | – 就知道会这样 – 这招太高了 |
[1:44:44] | So how are we getting to London? | 我们怎么去伦敦? |
[1:44:47] | Look, it’s not that I don’t appreciate everything you’ve done, all of you… | 不是我不感激你们 只是… |
[1:44:52] | but I’ve got you into enough trouble as it is. | 但我已经添了不少麻烦 |
[1:44:55] | Dumbledore’s Army’s supposed to be about doing something real. | 建立邓布利多军是为了实战 |
[1:44:58] | Or was that all just words to you? | 难道你当时只是随便说说? |
[1:45:02] | Maybe you don’t have to do this all by yourself, mate. | 你不必一个人去战斗 伙计 |
[1:45:10] | So how are we going to get to London? | 我们怎么去伦敦呢? |
[1:45:14] | We fly, of course. | 当然是飞过去了 |
[1:46:07] | Department of Mysteries. | 神秘事务司 |
[1:46:18] | This is it. | 到了 |
[1:47:13] | Ninety-two. Ninety-three. | 92排 93排 |
[1:47:17] | Ninety-four. | 94排 |
[1:47:19] | Ninety-five. | 95排 |
[1:47:33] | – He should be here. – Harry. | – 他应该在这的 – 哈利 |
[1:47:38] | It’s got your name on it. | 这上面有你的名字 |
[1:48:05] | The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. | 拥有征服黑魔头能量的人走近了 |
[1:48:10] | And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal… | 黑魔头标记他为其劲敌… |
[1:48:13] | but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. | 但他拥有黑魔头所不了解的能量 |
[1:48:21] | For neither can live while the other survives. | 因为两个人不能都活着 只有一个能生存下来 |
[1:48:29] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:48:40] | Where’s Sirius? | 小天狼星在哪? |
[1:48:42] | You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams… | 你应该分清楚现实和… |
[1:48:50] | and reality. | 梦境的区别 |
[1:48:54] | You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. | 你只是看见黑魔王让你看见的东西而已 |
[1:48:59] | Now, hand me the prophecy. | 现在 把预言球给我 |
[1:49:01] | If you do anything to us, I’ll break it. | 如果你敢对我们出手 我就打碎它 |
[1:49:06] | He knows how to play. | 他很会玩呢 |
[1:49:08] | Itty, bitty baby. | 真是可爱的小孩 |
[1:49:12] | Potter. | 波特 |
[1:49:14] | Bellatrix Lestrange. | 贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇 |
[1:49:16] | Neville Longbottom, is it? How’s Mum and Dad? | 纳威・隆巴顿是吧? 爸妈还好吗? |
[1:49:19] | Better, now they’re about to be avenged. | 好啊 现在有人帮他们报仇了 |
[1:49:24] | Now, let’s everybody just calm down… | 大家先冷静一下 |
[1:49:29] | shall we? | 好吗? |
[1:49:31] | All we want is that prophecy. | 我们只是想要预言球而已 |
[1:49:34] | Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this? | 伏地魔为什么要我来拿? |
[1:49:36] | You dare speak his name? | 你敢直呼其名? |
[1:49:39] | You filthy half-blood! | 你这贱种! |
[1:49:41] | It’s all right. He’s just a curious lad, aren’t you? | 没关系 他只是好奇而已 是吧? |
[1:49:46] | Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. | 预言球只能被有关的人拿到 |
[1:49:51] | Which is lucky for you, really. | 你很幸运 真的 |
[1:49:58] | Haven’t you always wondered… | 你就没有怀疑过… |
[1:50:00] | the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? | 你和黑魔王的关系吗? |
[1:50:06] | Why he was unable to kill you… | 为什么他不能杀掉你… |
[1:50:09] | when you were just an infant? | 当你还是婴儿的时候? |
[1:50:13] | Don’t you want to know the secret of your scar? | 你不想知道你头上疤痕的秘密吗? |
[1:50:18] | All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. | 所有的答案都在那 波特 就在你手里 |
[1:50:24] | All you have to do… | 你要做的只是… |
[1:50:27] | is give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[1:50:29] | Then I can show you everything. | 然后我可以告诉你一切 |
[1:50:41] | I’ve waited 14 years. | 我已经等了14年了 |
[1:50:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:50:46] | I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy. | 我觉得我可以继续等下去 快 昏昏倒地 |
[1:50:49] | Stupefy. | 昏昏倒地 |
[1:51:06] | Levicorpus. | 倒挂金钟 |
[1:51:14] | Petrificus Totalus. | 统统石化 |
[1:51:16] | Well done, Neville. | 做得好 纳威 |
[1:51:27] | Stupefy. | 昏昏倒地 |
[1:51:30] | – Stupefy. – Stupefy. | – 昏昏倒地 – 昏昏倒地 |
[1:51:42] | Stupefy. | 昏昏倒地 |
[1:51:52] | Reducto. | 粉身碎骨 |
[1:52:10] | Get back to the door. | 到门边去 |
[1:52:47] | Department of Mysteries. They got that bit right, didn’t they? | 神秘事务司 确实有点神秘 是吧? |
[1:52:57] | The voices. | 有声音 |
[1:53:00] | Can you tell what they’re saying? | 你知道他们在说什么吗? |
[1:53:03] | There aren’t any voices, Harry. | 没有声音 哈利 |
[1:53:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走 |
[1:53:08] | I hear them too. | 我也听到了 |
[1:53:13] | Harry, it’s just an empty archway. | 哈利 只是一条空走廊而已 |
[1:53:18] | Please, Harry. | 快 哈利 |
[1:53:20] | Get behind me. | 到我后面去 |
[1:54:09] | Did you actually believe… | 你真的相信… |
[1:54:12] | or were you truly naive enough to think… | 或者你天真到以为… |
[1:54:17] | that children stood a chance against us? | 几个孩子有能力击败我们? |
[1:54:25] | I’ll make this simple for you, Potter. | 我来把事情变得简单点 波特 |
[1:54:33] | Give me the prophecy now… | 现在把预言球给我… |
[1:54:36] | or watch your friends die. | 或者看着你的朋友们死去 |
[1:54:53] | Don’t give it to him, Harry. | 别给他 哈利 |
[1:55:21] | Get away from my godson. | 别碰我的教子 |
[1:55:54] | Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here. | 听我说 带上其他人离开 |
[1:55:57] | What? No, I’m staying with you. | 什么? 不 我要留下来 |
[1:55:59] | You’ve done beautifully. | 你已经做得很好了 |
[1:56:02] | Now, let me take it from here. | 剩下的交给我吧 |
[1:56:04] | Black. | 布莱克 |
[1:56:32] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[1:56:34] | Nice one, James. | 很好 詹姆斯 |
[1:56:42] | Avada Kedavra. | 阿瓦达索命 |
[1:57:04] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:57:30] | I killed Sirius Black. | 我杀了小天狼星 |
[1:57:34] | – You coming to get me? – Crucio. | – 你来抓我? – 钻心咒 |
[1:57:48] | You’ve got to mean it, Harry. | 要认真啊 哈利 |
[1:57:52] | She killed him. She deserves it. | 她杀了他 她罪有应得 |
[1:57:59] | You know the spell, Harry. | 你知道咒语的 哈利 |
[1:58:14] | Do it. | 快点 |
[1:58:23] | So weak. | 懦弱 |
[1:58:33] | It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. | 汤姆 你竟然傻到今晚跑这儿来 |
[1:58:36] | The Aurors are on their way. | 傲罗已经在路上了 |
[1:58:38] | By which time I shall be gone, and you… | 那时候我已经走了 而你们… |
[1:58:44] | shall be dead. | 已经死了 |
[2:01:00] | You’ve lost, old man. | 你输了 老头 |
[2:01:22] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[2:01:28] | So weak. | 懦弱 |
[2:01:30] | So vulnerable. | 脆弱 |
[2:01:36] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[2:01:40] | Harry, it isn’t how you are alike. | 哈利 你不是这样的 |
[2:01:44] | It’s how you are not. | 你不是这种人 |
[2:01:52] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[2:02:25] | You’re the weak one… | 你才懦弱… |
[2:02:28] | and you’ll never know love or friendship. | 你永远也不知道爱和友情 |
[2:02:35] | And I feel sorry for you. | 我真替你感到悲哀 |
[2:03:01] | You’re a fool, Harry Potter. | 你是个傻瓜 哈利・波特 |
[2:03:05] | And you will lose everything. | 你会输掉一切 |
[2:03:25] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[2:03:37] | 邓布利多和波特沉冤得雪 | |
[2:03:41] | 部长引咎辞职? | |
[2:03:46] | 乌姆里奇被停职调查 | |
[2:03:52] | 神秘人归来 | |
[2:03:55] | 霍格沃茨校长复职 | |
[2:04:35] | I know how you feel, Harry. | 我懂你的感受 哈利 |
[2:04:37] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[2:04:44] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[2:04:46] | No, the fault is mine. | 不 是我的错 |
[2:04:50] | I knew it was only a matter of time… | 我知道伏地魔… |
[2:04:52] | before Voldemort made the connection between you. | 早晚会找到你 |
[2:04:56] | I thought by distancing myself from you, as I have done all year… | 我以为远离你 就像我这一年所做的… |
[2:05:00] | he’d be less tempted, and therefore you might be more protected. | 他会不那么执着 你也能多一重保障 |
[2:05:08] | The prophecy said: | 预言球说 |
[2:05:12] | “Neither one can live while the other one survives.” | “两个人不能都活着 只有一个能生存下来” |
[2:05:17] | It means one of us is gonna have to kill the other, in the end. | 这就是说 我们中有一个会杀掉另一个 |
[2:05:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:05:27] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[2:05:29] | For the same reason you tried to save Sirius. | 和你去救小天狼星的原因相同 |
[2:05:33] | The same reason your friends saved you. | 和你救你朋友的原因相同 |
[2:05:36] | After all these years, after all you’ve suffered… | 经过了这么多年 经历了那么多事… |
[2:05:40] | I didn’t want to cause you any more pain. | 我不想你再受伤害 |
[2:05:44] | I cared too much about you. | 我太关心你了 |
[2:06:11] | How come you’re not at the feast? | 你怎么没去宴会? |
[2:06:14] | Lost all my possessions. Apparently people have been hiding them. | 我的东西不见了 显然有人藏起来了 |
[2:06:18] | That’s awful. | 真过分 |
[2:06:20] | Oh, it’s all good fun. | 其实还蛮好玩的 |
[2:06:22] | But as it’s the last night, I really do need them back. | 不过这是最后一晚 我需要找到它们 |
[2:06:25] | Do you want any help finding them? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[2:06:31] | I’m sorry about your godfather, Harry. | 我为你的教父感到遗憾 哈利 |
[2:06:41] | Are you sure you don’t want any help looking? | 你确定你不需要帮忙吗? |
[2:06:43] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[2:06:45] | Anyway, my mum always said… | 我妈妈常说… |
[2:06:47] | the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. | 我们丢掉的东西都会自己回来的 |
[2:06:54] | If not always in the way we expect. | 只是不是以我们期待的方式 |
[2:06:59] | Think I’ll just go have some pudding. | 我想我要去吃点布丁 |
[2:07:38] | I’ve been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me. | 我在想邓布利多说过的 |
[2:07:41] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[2:07:43] | That even though we’ve got a fight ahead of us… | 即使我们面对战争… |
[2:07:46] | we’ve got one thing that Voldemort doesn’t have. | 我们有伏地魔没有的东西 |
[2:07:49] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[2:07:53] | Something worth fighting for. | 为之而战的理由 |