时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:43] | Give him another go, Ned. | 再给他一次机会 奈德 |
[02:46] | That’s my father. | 是我父亲 |
[02:49] | And my Uncle Benjen. | 和班扬叔叔 |
[02:50] | Keep your shield up or I’ll ring your head like a bell. | 举好盾牌 不然我可要把你的头敲得嗡嗡响 |
[03:02] | They were all so happy. | 他们都好快活 |
[03:05] | So were you once. | 你曾经也是 |
[03:13] | Stop showing off. | 别炫耀了 |
[03:16] | Lyanna! | 莱安娜 |
[03:17] | My Aunt Lyanna. | 莱安娜姑妈 |
[03:19] | I’ve seen her statue in the crypt. | 我在墓窖里见过她的雕像 |
[03:22] | My father never talked about her. | 我父亲从不提她 |
[03:31] | Would you get out of here? We’re sparring. | 走开好不好 我们练剑呢 |
[03:34] | Who are you gonna spar with when Ned goes off to the Eyrie? | 奈德去鹰巢城以后你跟谁练剑 |
[03:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:39] | What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[03:42] | Wylis, come here. | 威里斯 过来 |
[03:50] | Hodor? | 阿多 |
[03:52] | But he’s got giant’s blood. | 可是他有巨人血统 |
[03:54] | And you’ve got training. Sounds like a fair match to me. | 你受过训练呀 我看也算旗鼓相当 |
[03:58] | Benjen always lifts his chin when he’s about to charge. | 班扬出招之前总爱抬下巴 |
[04:00] | And lowers it when he’s going to dodge, my lady. | 闪躲之前又收下巴 小姐 |
[04:03] | Hodor talks? | 阿多会说话 |
[04:10] | You leave the fighting to the little lords, Wylis. | 习武是小主人的事儿 威里斯 |
[04:13] | Come along, now. It’s no place for you. | 快走 这不是你该来的地方 |
[04:16] | Oh, Nan, look at the size of him. | 奶妈 看看他这块头 |
[04:19] | If he ever learned to fight, he’d be unstoppable. | 要是他学了武艺 谁也打不过他 |
[04:21] | Well, he’s never going to learn to fight because he’s a stable boy. | 可他永远不会学 因为他是马房小弟 |
[04:24] | So leave him be. | 别难为他了 |
[04:26] | It is time to go. | 该走了 |
[04:28] | Please, a little longer. | 请让我多留一会儿 |
[04:43] | You finally show me something I care about | 你终于给我看了我想看的 |
[04:46] | and then you drag me away. | 又要把我拖回来 |
[04:48] | It is beautiful beneath the sea, | 海底很美 |
[04:52] | but if you stay too long, you’ll drown. | 但是停留太久就会溺死 |
[04:54] | I wasn’t drowning. I was home. | 我没有溺水 那是我的家 |
[05:11] | Wylis. | 威里斯 |
[05:14] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[05:15] | I saw you as a boy. | 我看见你小时候了 |
[05:17] | You could talk. | 你那时会说话 |
[05:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[05:23] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[05:30] | Where’s Meera? | 梅拉去哪儿了 |
[05:33] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[06:01] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该出来 |
[06:03] | It’s not safe outside the cave. | 洞外不安全 |
[06:05] | It’s not safe anywhere. | 哪里都不安全 |
[06:11] | I saw that Hodor wasn’t always Hodor. | 我看到阿多从前不是这个样子 |
[06:13] | – Hodor. – His real name is Wylis. | -阿多 -他的真名是威里斯 |
[06:15] | And he could talk and fight and– and then– | 他会讲话 会战斗 还… |
[06:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | The Three-Eyed Raven says there’s a war coming. | 三眼乌鸦说战争就要来了 |
[06:28] | And we’re going to fight it in there? | 我们就在洞里参战吗 |
[06:59] | Brandon Stark needs you. | 布兰登·史塔克需要你 |
[07:05] | For what? I sit in there | 需要我做什么 我在洞里干坐着 |
[07:06] | and I watch him have his visions and nothing ever happens. | 看他沉迷于各种幻象 无所事事 |
[07:09] | He isn’t going to stay here forever. | 他不会永远留在这里 |
[07:12] | And out there he needs you. | 等他出去 他需要你 |
[07:44] | Open the door and the men inside can rejoin their brothers in peace. | 开门吧 让两边的兄弟心平气和地见面 |
[07:54] | We’ll even set the wolf free north of the Wall where it belongs. | 我们可以放狼出长城 去它该去的地方 |
[08:02] | Nobody needs to die tonight. | 今晚没必要死人 |
[08:08] | I’ve never been much of a fighter. | 战斗从来不是我的强项 |
[08:18] | Apologies for what you’re about to see. | 抱歉让你们看到这场面 |
[08:27] | Come on. | 开始吧 |
[09:15] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[09:25] | Fight, you cowards! | 打啊 你们这群懦夫 |
[09:59] | You fucking traitor. | 该死的叛徒 |
[10:01] | The only traitors here are the ones | 该叫叛徒的 |
[10:03] | who shoved their knives into their Lord Commander’s heart. | 是那些用刀子捅死总司令的人 |
[10:08] | For thousands of years the Night’s Watch | 几千年来 守夜人军团 |
[10:10] | has held Castle Black against the wildlings. | 驻守黑城堡抵挡来犯的野人 |
[10:14] | Until you. | 到你这儿为止 |
[10:25] | Throw them into the cells where they belong. | 扔进牢里 去他们该去的地方 |
[11:01] | Took a lot of knives. | 挨了很多刀 |
[11:06] | I’ll have my men get the wood for a fire. | 我去叫人准备生火的木柴 |
[11:10] | Bodies to burn. | 好些尸体要烧 |
[11:23] | Right, so there she is, high and mighty Queen Cersei, | 她来了 趾高气扬的瑟曦太后 |
[11:26] | tits and ass jiggling in the breeze. | 奶子和屁股颤悠悠的吹着小风 |
[11:29] | All of a sudden she looks my way. | 忽然 她看着我的方向 |
[11:32] | Gives me a little smile like, “Well?” | 冲我微微一笑 像是在说”怎么着” |
[11:35] | So, all right, you know, I’ve never been shy | 好吧 我这人向来大方 |
[11:37] | and I’m blessed down south, so I put it right out. | 我下面又天赋异禀 我就直接掏了出来 |
[11:41] | She’s never seen anything like it. | 她从未见过那样的风景 |
[11:43] | I mean, she’s used to her brother and from what I hear, | 她见惯了她弟弟的 据我听说 |
[11:45] | Jaime Lannister’s half an inch shy of an inch. | 詹姆·兰尼斯特那儿短得不行 |
[11:49] | She sees it and I swear to the gods she licks her lips. | 她看了一眼 我发誓 她舔了舔嘴唇 |
[11:55] | Well, you all know me. | 你们了解我的 |
[11:56] | You know I wouldn’t lie about this. | 我不会拿这事撒谎 |
[13:17] | Get out of my way. | 给我闪开 |
[13:18] | King’s orders, Your Grace. | 国王有令 陛下 |
[13:23] | What are the king’s orders? | 国王有什么命令 |
[13:25] | He would like you to remain in the Red Keep, Your Grace, | 他要您待在红堡里 陛下 |
[13:27] | for your own protection. | 这是为保护您 |
[13:31] | You’re barring me from attending my own daughter’s funeral? | 你们不许我参加自己女儿的葬礼吗 |
[13:34] | Forgive me, Your Grace, | 原谅我 陛下 |
[13:35] | by the king’s command, I cannot let you pass. | 但国王有令 我不能让您过去 |
[13:40] | I would like to speak to my son. | 我要跟我儿子谈谈 |
[13:42] | He has left the Red Keep, Your Grace. | 他已经离开了红堡 陛下 |
[14:14] | She grew up. | 她长大了 |
[14:17] | Almost. | 还太年轻 |
[14:19] | Have we caught Prince Trystane’s killers? | 抓到杀害崔斯丹王子的凶手了吗 |
[14:24] | I expect it was Mother. | 我猜是母亲干的吧 |
[14:26] | Your mother wouldn’t do that. | 你母亲不会那么做 |
[14:28] | Yes, she would. | 她会的 |
[14:32] | Are you angry with her? | 你在生她的气吗 |
[14:35] | – Of course not. – Then why didn’t you let her come? | -当然没有 -那你为什么不许她来 |
[14:37] | She has every right to be here. | 她完全有权在场 |
[14:40] | They told me she wouldn’t be allowed in the sept. | 他们说 她不能进大圣堂 |
[14:46] | If she had tried– | 如果她… |
[14:46] | They’re not putting your mother in a cell ever again. | 他们别想再把你母亲关回牢里 |
[14:49] | Not while I’m here. | 只要有我在 |
[14:54] | Why haven’t you gone to see her? | 你为什么不去见她 |
[15:00] | Everything she endured, she did it for you. | 她承受的一切 都是为了你 |
[15:02] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:12] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[15:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:17] | When the Faith Militant seized her and Margaery, | 战士之子抓走她和玛格丽时 |
[15:21] | what did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[15:24] | When they paraded her through the streets like a whore, | 他们像对妓女那样拉她游街时 |
[15:28] | what did I do? | 我又做了什么 |
[15:31] | We all fail sometimes. | 我们都有力不从心的时候 |
[15:34] | The king is supposed to be the Protector of the Realm. | 国王本该是全境守护 |
[15:37] | If I can’t even protect my own wife or my own mother, | 如果我连自己的妻子和母亲都无法守护 |
[15:40] | what good am I? | 我还有什么用 |
[15:42] | Go and see your mother and ask her to forgive you. | 去见你母亲 求她原谅 |
[15:48] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[15:51] | Lord Commander. | 队长大人 |
[15:53] | I want to see my wife. | 我想见我妻子 |
[15:55] | The gods wait for Queen Margaery | 诸神在等待玛格丽王后 |
[15:57] | to confess her crimes and seek their mercy. | 忏悔罪行 祈求宽恕 |
[16:01] | The king must wait as well. | 国王也必须等待 |
[16:04] | Go and see your mother, Tommen. | 去见你母亲吧 托曼 |
[16:17] | You’re a bold man. | 你好大的胆子 |
[16:20] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[16:22] | I fear a great deal. | 我所畏惧的何其之多 |
[16:25] | The Father, the Mother, | 天父 圣母 |
[16:28] | the Warrior. | 战士 |
[16:40] | Do you know why we use these stones? | 知道我们为什么用这石头吗 |
[16:45] | To remind us not to fear death. | 是为提醒我们不必惧怕死亡 |
[16:48] | We close our eyes on this world and open them on the next. | 我们闭上现世的眼睛 在来世睁开 |
[16:51] | You must long for the next life. | 你一定很期待来世吧 |
[16:55] | In truth, I fear that, too. | 说实话 那个我也怕 |
[16:57] | You imprisoned and humiliated my sister. | 你囚禁并羞辱我的姐姐 |
[17:00] | Your sister sought the gods’ mercy | 你姐姐寻求诸神宽恕 |
[17:03] | and atoned for her sin. | 并赎清了罪孽 |
[17:05] | What about my sins? | 那我的罪孽呢 |
[17:09] | I broke a sacred oath and stabbed my king in the back. | 我打破了神圣的誓言 从背后一剑杀了我的国王 |
[17:15] | I killed my own cousin. | 我杀了自己的血亲 |
[17:17] | When the gods judged my brother guilty, | 诸神判我弟弟有罪 |
[17:19] | I helped him escape their justice. | 我却帮他逃脱了制裁 |
[17:23] | What atonement do I deserve? | 我该如何赎罪 |
[17:28] | You would spill blood in this holy place? | 你要在这神圣之地杀人 |
[17:31] | Oh, the gods won’t mind. | 诸神不会介意的 |
[17:33] | They’ve spilled more blood than the rest of us combined. | 他们杀的人太多 我们全加在一起也比不上 |
[17:38] | Go on, then. | 那来吧 |
[17:40] | I deserve it. We all do. | 我该死 我们都该死 |
[17:43] | We are weak, vain creatures. | 我们是软弱无能的生灵 |
[17:46] | We live only by the Mother’s mercy. | 我们活着 只因圣母仁慈 |
[18:05] | They should be closer if you mean for them to save you. | 如果你指望他们救你 还得靠近些 |
[18:08] | I don’t. | 不 |
[18:09] | They’d never reach me before you struck. | 你要出手 他们是来不及的 |
[18:12] | I’ve fought against worse odds. | 以寡敌众我也不是没经历过 |
[18:14] | No doubt many of us would fall. | 我们当然会死很多人 |
[18:17] | But who are we, hmm? | 但我们是谁 |
[18:20] | We have no names, no family. | 我们没有姓氏 没有家族 |
[18:23] | Every one of us is poor and powerless. | 个个一文不名 无权无势 |
[18:27] | And yet together, | 但团结起来 |
[18:30] | we can overthrow an empire. | 我们可以改天换地 |
[19:03] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[19:16] | Did they put her in the red gown or the gold? | 他们给她裹的是红袍还是金袍 |
[19:20] | Gold. | 金袍 |
[19:22] | Good. It was always her color. | 很好 金色向来很衬她 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry for keeping you here. | 抱歉把您关在这里 |
[19:32] | I shouldn’t have, but I was– | 我不该这么做 但我… |
[19:37] | I didn’t want to lose you again. | 我不想再次失去您 |
[19:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:44] | I’m glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[19:50] | I know I should have come sooner. | 我知道我该早些来 |
[19:52] | I wanted to. I was wrong. | 我也想来 我错了 |
[19:57] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[20:02] | No, it isn’t. | 不 有关系 |
[20:06] | I should have executed all of them. | 我应该把他们全杀了 |
[20:09] | I should have pulled down the Sept | 我该拆了圣堂 活埋了大麻雀 |
[20:10] | onto the High Sparrow’s head before I let them do that to you, | 不该让他们那么对您 |
[20:15] | as you would have for me. | 换作您也会为我这么做 |
[20:18] | You raised me to be strong… | 您希望把我养育得坚强有力 |
[20:23] | and I wasn’t. | 而我辜负了您 |
[20:26] | But I want to be. | 可我希望变得强大 |
[20:31] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[20:37] | Always. | 随时随地 |
[21:06] | If I lost my cock, I’d drink all the time. | 我要是没了命根子 肯定酒不离手 |
[21:13] | Meaning no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[21:16] | He makes dwarf jokes, I make eunuch jokes. | 他开侏儒的玩笑 我开太监的玩笑 |
[21:18] | I do not make dwarf jokes. | 我不开侏儒的玩笑 |
[21:20] | You think them. | 你脑子里想了 |
[21:22] | So, the fleet. It’s been burned. | 说回舰队 全被烧了 |
[21:27] | We are searching for the men who burned the ships, | 我们正在抓捕烧船的人 |
[21:29] | but nobody saw anything. | 但当时的情况没人知道 |
[21:31] | Surely there’s some good news lurking somewhere. | 总该有些好消息吧 |
[21:33] | Astapor and Yunkai have stopped asking us for aid. | 阿斯塔波和渊凯不再请求我们援助了 |
[21:37] | Perhaps they can tell us their secret. | 也许他们愿意分享脱困秘法 |
[21:39] | The Masters have retaken both cities. | 善主贤主们重新控制了两座城市 |
[21:42] | Outside of Meereen, the whole of Slaver’s Bay | 弥林之外 整个奴隶湾 |
[21:44] | has returned to the slavers. | 都回到了奴隶主的手中 |
[21:48] | What about the dragons? | 龙呢 |
[21:50] | We have two of them here beneath the pyramid. | 我们的金字塔底下可关着两只呢 |
[21:52] | They are not eating. | 它们不吃东西 |
[21:54] | They haven’t touched any food since Queen Daenerys left. | 自从丹妮莉丝女王离开 它们什么都不吃 |
[21:58] | Daenerys is the dragon queen. | 丹妮莉丝是龙女王 |
[22:00] | Can’t very well let the dragons starve, that’s obvious. | 显然不能让龙饿死 |
[22:03] | If a dragon does not want to eat, how do you force him to eat? | 如果龙不想吃 你又如何强迫它们 |
[22:06] | Dragons do not do well in captivity. | 龙被关着是长不好的 |
[22:09] | – How do you know this? – That’s what I do. | -你怎么知道 -这是我的专长 |
[22:11] | I drink and I know things. | 醉生梦死 无所不知 |
[22:16] | The dragons Aegon used to conquer Westeros | 伊耿用来征服维斯特洛的巨龙 |
[22:19] | ranged over hundreds of miles. | 遮天蔽日 横跨数百哩 |
[22:22] | Then Daenerys’s ancestors started chaining them up in pens. | 后来丹妮莉丝的祖先开始把龙锁起来圈养 |
[22:27] | A few generations later, | 几代之后 |
[22:29] | the last dragons were no larger than cats. | 最后的龙和猫儿一般大小 |
[22:33] | They must be unchained or they’ll waste away. | 必须解开枷锁 否则它们会日渐衰弱 |
[22:37] | Missandei, | 弥桑黛 |
[22:40] | how many times were you in the company of these dragons? | 你和那几只龙打过多少次照面 |
[22:43] | – Many times. – And did they ever harm you? | -很多次 -它们伤害过你吗 |
[22:47] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[22:49] | Dragons are intelligent. | 龙很聪明 |
[22:51] | More intelligent than men according to some maesters. | 有的学士认为 龙比人更聪明 |
[22:55] | They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies. | 它们对朋友有善意 对敌人狂暴无情 |
[23:00] | – I am their friend. – Do they know that? | -我是它们的朋友 -它们知道吗 |
[23:02] | They will. It’s time they had their supper. | 它们会明白的 是时候请它们吃晚饭了 |
[24:36] | I’m friends with your mother. | 我是你们母亲的朋友 |
[24:45] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你们的 |
[24:48] | Don’t eat the help. | 别把帮手吃了 |
[24:55] | When I was a child, | 我小时候 |
[24:57] | an uncle asked what gift I wanted for my name day. | 有个叔叔问我 命名日想要什么礼物 |
[25:01] | I begged him for one of you. | 我求他送我一只龙 |
[25:08] | “It could be little like me.” | “像我一样小就可以” |
[25:18] | Everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing they had ever heard. | 所有人哈哈大笑 像是听到了世上最可笑的事 |
[25:23] | Then my father told me | 随后我父亲告诉我 |
[25:25] | the last dragon had died a century ago. | 最后一只龙一百年前就死了 |
[25:30] | I cried myself to sleep that night. | 那天晚上 我哭着入睡 |
[25:41] | But here you are. | 可你们出现了 |
[26:50] | Next time I have an idea like that, | 下次我再冒出这馊主意 |
[26:53] | punch me in the face. | 照我脸上来一拳 |
[27:10] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:18] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:20] | – No one. – I don’t believe that. | -无名之辈 -我不信 |
[27:24] | You don’t believe that. | 你自己也不信 |
[27:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:01] | No one. | 无名之辈 |
[28:02] | If a girl says her name, | 女孩说出自己的名字 |
[28:05] | a man will let her sleep under a roof tonight. | 某人让她今晚在屋子里过夜 |
[28:08] | A girl has no name. | 女孩没有名字 |
[28:11] | If a girl says her name, | 女孩说出自己的名字 |
[28:12] | a man will feed her tonight. | 某人今晚给她饭吃 |
[28:15] | A girl has no name. | 女孩没有名字 |
[28:18] | If a girl says her name, | 女孩说出自己的名字 |
[28:20] | a man will give her eyes back. | 某人就把双眼还给她 |
[28:25] | A girl has no name. | 女孩没有名字 |
[28:34] | Come. | 来 |
[28:45] | Leave it. | 别管它 |
[28:47] | A girl is not a beggar anymore. | 女孩不再是乞丐了 |
[28:58] | We came upon the bodies on our way here. | 我们过来的路上看到了尸体 |
[29:02] | Half a dozen men? Your best hunters? | 六个人 你最好的猎手 |
[29:06] | They obviously had help. | 他们显然有帮手 |
[29:08] | I didn’t think Lady Sansa killed them all by herself. | 我也不认为是珊莎夫人自己把他们全杀了 |
[29:12] | Thank you for this report, Lord Karstark. | 感谢你的报告 卡史塔克大人 |
[29:15] | We know where she’s going. | 我们知道她要去哪儿 |
[29:17] | Her brother’s at Castle Black. | 她哥哥在黑城堡 |
[29:18] | Ned Stark’s last surviving son? | 奈德·史塔克唯一活着的儿子 |
[29:20] | Jon Snow is a bastard, not a Stark. | 琼恩·雪诺是私生子 不是史塔克 |
[29:24] | So was I, Father. | 我从前也是 父亲 |
[29:26] | Your hold on the North will never be secure | 只要还有史塔克能从那扇门走进来 |
[29:28] | as long as a Stark can walk through that door. | 您的北境宝座就坐不稳 |
[29:31] | Castle Black isn’t defended on the southern side. | 黑城堡南面没有防御 |
[29:33] | And the few men left are barely men at all. | 剩下的人手也算不上守军 |
[29:35] | Farm boys and thieves. | 都是乡下小子和盗贼 |
[29:37] | With a small force, we could storm the castle, kill Jon Snow– | 一队人马就能攻下黑城堡 杀死琼恩·雪诺 |
[29:41] | Murder the Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch? | 杀害守夜人军团总司令 |
[29:44] | You’d unite every house in the North against us. | 你会让北境所有家族一致对付我们 |
[29:48] | We don’t need every house in the North. | 我们不需要北境所有的家族 |
[29:51] | The Umbers, the Manderlys, and the Karstarks | 安柏 曼德勒 卡史塔克三家的士兵 |
[29:53] | command more soldiers than all the other houses combined. | 比其他家族加起来还多 |
[29:57] | With their support, none could challenge us. | 有了他们的支持 没人能挑战我们 |
[30:00] | The Starks lost my house | 罗柏国王处决我父亲那天 |
[30:02] | the day King Robb cut off my father’s head. | 史塔克家就失去了我们的支持 |
[30:05] | It’s time for new blood in the North. | 北境也该换主了 |
[30:16] | If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog, | 落得疯狗的名声 |
[30:19] | you’ll be treated as a mad dog. | 就会被当作疯狗对待 |
[30:21] | Taken out back and slaughtered for pig feed. | 拉到后院宰了喂猪 |
[30:25] | My lords. | 老爷们 |
[30:27] | Lady Walda has given birth. | 瓦妲夫人生了 |
[30:30] | A boy. | 是男孩 |
[30:32] | Red-cheeked and healthy. | 红脸蛋儿 很健康 |
[30:34] | My congratulations, Lord Bolton. | 恭喜 波顿大人 |
[30:47] | Congratulations, Father. | 恭喜 父亲 |
[30:50] | I look forward to meeting my new brother. | 等不及要见我的小弟弟了 |
[30:58] | You’ll always be my firstborn. | 你永远是我的长子 |
[31:01] | Thank you for saying that. | 谢谢您这样说 |
[31:04] | It means a great deal to me. | 这对我意义非凡 |
[31:43] | Maester Wolkan, | 沃肯学士 |
[31:45] | send ravens to all the northern houses. Roose Bolton is dead. | 给北境所有家族送信 卢斯·波顿死了 |
[31:50] | Poisoned by our enemies. | 被敌人毒杀 |
[31:59] | How did he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[32:05] | Poisoned by his enemies. | 被他的敌人毒死的 |
[32:07] | You’re talking to your lord. Use respect. | 你在跟你的领主讲话 用敬语 |
[32:12] | Forgive me, my lord. | 请原谅 大人 |
[32:17] | Send for Lady Walda and the baby. | 传瓦妲夫人和孩子过来 |
[32:20] | She’s resting, my lord. | 她在休息 大人 |
[32:26] | At once, my lord. | 我马上去 大人 |
[32:53] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[32:55] | Isn’t he wonderful? | 他漂亮吗 |
[33:01] | May I hold him? | 我能抱抱他吗 |
[33:03] | Of– of course. | 当…当然 |
[33:15] | Little brother. | 小弟弟 |
[33:19] | Lord Bolton sent for us. | 波顿大人要见我们 |
[33:21] | Have you seen him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[33:31] | Of course. Follow me, Mother. | 当然 跟我来 母亲 |
[33:52] | Where is Lord Bolton? | 波顿大人在哪里 |
[34:04] | Down! | 安静 |
[34:06] | It’s all right. Come on, shh. | 没事 没事 |
[34:09] | It’s cold out here, Ramsay. I need to feed him. | 这里很冷 拉姆斯 我得喂他吃奶 |
[34:18] | Ramsay, where is your father? | 拉姆斯 你父亲在哪儿 |
[34:22] | Ramsay. | 拉姆斯 |
[34:32] | Where is Lord Bolton? | 波顿大人在哪儿 |
[34:41] | I am Lord Bolton. | 我就是波顿大人 |
[34:53] | Ramsay. | 拉姆斯 |
[34:55] | Ramsay, please. | 拉姆斯 求你 |
[34:57] | I’ll leave Winterfell. I’ll go back to the Riverlands. | 我会离开临冬城 回到河间地去 |
[35:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:08] | Ramsay. | 拉姆斯 |
[35:11] | He’s your brother. | 他是你弟弟 |
[35:16] | I prefer being an only child. | 我更喜欢做唯一的子嗣 |
[35:38] | I saw her with a man. | 我看见她跟一个男人在一起 |
[35:41] | I don’t think he hurt her. | 我觉得他并没有伤害她 |
[35:43] | She didn’t want to leave him, he didn’t want to leave her. | 她不想离开那人 那人也不想离开她 |
[35:49] | You don’t know which way she went? | 你不知道她去哪里了吗 |
[35:50] | I spent three days looking for her. | 我找了她整整三天 |
[35:53] | She disappeared. | 但她消失了 |
[35:57] | How’d she look? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[35:58] | She looked good. | 还不错 |
[36:01] | She wasn’t exactly dressed like a lady. | 她的打扮不像个淑女 |
[36:05] | No, she wouldn’t be. | 她当然不会了 |
[36:09] | What happened at Winterfell? | 临冬城发生了什么事 |
[36:23] | I should have gone with you while I had the chance. | 我本该抓住机会跟你走的 |
[36:26] | It was a difficult choice, my lady. | 那是个艰难的选择 小姐 |
[36:33] | We’ve all had to make difficult choices. | 我们都做出过艰难的选择 |
[36:57] | We shouldn’t be lighting fires. | 我们不该生火 |
[36:59] | It’s not safe. | 不安全 |
[37:00] | He won’t stop hunting us. | 他不会停止追捕我们的 |
[37:01] | We just have to make it to Castle Black. | 我们只需要坚持到黑城堡 |
[37:03] | Once we’re with Jon, Ramsay won’t be able to touch us. | 只要和琼恩会合 拉姆斯就没法伤害我们了 |
[37:06] | Jon will have me killed the moment I step through the gate. | 我一踏进黑城堡的大门就会被琼恩杀掉 |
[37:08] | I won’t let him. | 我不会让他那样做 |
[37:10] | I’ll tell him the truth about Bran and Rickon. | 我会告诉他关于布兰和瑞肯的真相 |
[37:14] | And the truth about the farm boys I killed in their place. | 我杀了两个农场小子说是他们的真相 |
[37:18] | And the truth about Ser Rodrik, who I beheaded. | 我砍掉罗德利克爵士脑袋的真相 |
[37:23] | And the truth about Robb, who I betrayed. | 我背叛罗柏的真相 |
[37:28] | When you take the black, all your crimes are forgiven. | 当你披上黑衣 过去的罪行将一笔勾销 |
[37:31] | I don’t want to be forgiven. | 我不想一笔勾销 |
[37:35] | I can never make amends to your family for the things I’ve done. | 我永远无法弥补对你家人造成的伤害 |
[37:40] | They’ll keep you safer than I ever could. | 他们会比我更好地保护你 |
[37:48] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不跟我们一起走吗 |
[37:53] | I would have taken you all the way to the Wall. | 我本想护送你一直到长城脚下 |
[37:57] | I would have died to get you there. | 我做好了牺牲性命的准备 |
[38:16] | May I take one of the horses? | 我可以带一匹马走吗 |
[38:22] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[38:27] | Home. | 回家 |
[38:37] | The Glovers have retaken Deepwood Motte. | 葛洛佛家夺回了深林堡 |
[38:41] | And the ironborn who held it? | 守卫它的铁民呢 |
[38:44] | They died fighting to a man. | 他们战至最后一人 |
[38:48] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[38:51] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[38:53] | But they did | 但是他们死了 |
[38:55] | and our invasion died with them. | 我们的扩张大业也随之破灭 |
[38:58] | Deepwood Motte was our last stronghold on the mainland. | 深林堡是我们在大陆的最后一座要塞 |
[39:01] | Then we will take more. | 我们还会有的 |
[39:03] | Why? For more pinecones and rocks? | 为什么 就为了松果和石头吗 |
[39:08] | Because I order it. | 因为这是我的命令 |
[39:11] | We can defeat anyone at sea, | 我们在大海上无人能敌 |
[39:13] | but we’ll never hold lands and castles | 但是面对陆地种的反攻 |
[39:15] | against mainland armies. | 我们守不住土地和城堡 |
[39:16] | Not if our captains defy my orders, | 因为我们的军官违抗我的命令 |
[39:19] | abandon their posts, and sacrifice our men on foolish missions. | 擅离职守 在愚蠢的行动中白白牺牲人手 |
[39:24] | I won’t apologize for trying to rescue Theon. | 我绝不为营救席恩的行动道歉 |
[39:26] | Then where is he? | 那他人呢 |
[39:27] | Where is your kingdom? | 您的王国呢 |
[39:30] | We took those castles because the northerners marched off to war. | 我们夺占那些城堡是因为北方佬去打仗了 |
[39:33] | That war is over. | 而战争已经结束 |
[39:35] | The last time we provoked them too far, | 我们上一次激怒他们的时候 |
[39:38] | I watched from that window as they breached our walls | 我就在那个窗口 看见他们冲破我们的城墙 |
[39:40] | and knocked down our towers. | 拆了我们的塔楼 |
[39:42] | I lost two brothers that day. | 那天我失去了两个哥哥 |
[39:44] | And I lost three sons. | 我失去了三个儿子 |
[39:48] | The War of the Five Kings, they call it. | 他们说这是五王之战 |
[39:50] | Well, the other four are dead. | 如今其他四个都死了 |
[39:52] | When you rule the Iron Islands, | 轮到你统治铁群岛的时候 |
[39:54] | you can wage all the peace you want. | 你尽可以跟他们和平共处 |
[39:56] | But for now, shut your mouth and obey | 但是现在把嘴闭上 服从我的命令 |
[39:57] | or I will make another heir who will. | 不然我再生一个听话的继承人 |
[40:39] | Let me pass. | 别挡我的路 |
[40:43] | You fool, move aside for your king. | 你这个蠢货 快给你的国王让路 |
[40:48] | Haven’t I always, brother? | 我不是一直如此吗 老哥 |
[40:59] | I thought you’d be rotting under some foreign sea by now. | 我以为你早烂在不知哪儿的海底了呢 |
[41:05] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[41:10] | Has the custom changed since I’ve been gone? | 我走后改规矩了吗 |
[41:13] | Aren’t you supposed to repeat the words? | 你不是应该重复我那句话吗 |
[41:15] | You can mock our god without my help. | 你尽管嘲弄我们的神 不用我帮忙 |
[41:18] | I don’t mock the Drowned God. | 我没有嘲弄淹神 |
[41:21] | I am the Drowned God. | 我就是淹神 |
[41:24] | From Oldtown to Qarth, | 从旧镇到魁尔斯 |
[41:26] | when men see my sails, they pray. | 人们见到我的船就祈祷 |
[41:40] | You’re old, brother. | 你老了 老哥 |
[41:42] | You’ve had your time. | 你也辉煌过 |
[41:44] | Now let another rule. | 现在该让位了 |
[41:47] | I heard you lost your mind | 我听说你疯了 |
[41:50] | during a storm on the Jade Sea. | 在玉海的风暴之中 |
[41:53] | They tied you to the mast to keep you from jumping overboard. | 他们把你绑在桅杆上防你跳海 |
[41:58] | They did. | 是的 |
[42:00] | And when the storm passed, you cut out their tongues. | 等风暴过了 你就拔了他们的舌头 |
[42:04] | I needed silence. | 我需要宁静 |
[42:07] | What kind of an ironborn | 什么样的铁种 |
[42:10] | loses his senses during a storm? | 会在风暴中发疯 |
[42:15] | I am the storm, brother. | 我就是风暴 老哥 |
[42:18] | The first storm and the last. | 最初也是最后的风暴 |
[42:22] | And you’re in my way. | 你挡我的路了 |
[43:02] | Lord, take your servant Balon back beneath the waves. | 神啊 请带您的仆人巴隆回到海浪之下 |
[43:06] | Feed the creatures of your kingdom on his flesh. | 用他的血肉喂养您统辖的生灵 |
[43:10] | Pull his bones down to your depths | 让他的骸骨沉到您最深的国度 |
[43:12] | to rest beside his ancestors and his children. | 安息在他的祖先和子孙的身边 |
[43:15] | What is dead may never die. | 逝者不死 |
[43:27] | I’m going to find out who did this. | 我要查清是谁干的 |
[43:29] | I’m going to feed them to the sharks while they live. | 我要把他们活着丢去喂鲨鱼 |
[43:34] | I swear it by the Salt Throne. | 我以盐王座之名发誓 |
[43:37] | The Salt Throne is not yours to swear upon, | 你不能以盐王座之名发誓 |
[43:40] | not unless the kingsmoot chooses you. | 除非选王会挑中了你 |
[43:42] | My father would have wanted me to rule. | 我父亲肯定希望我来统治 |
[43:44] | Your father does not get to choose. The law is clear. | 王不由你父亲选择 律法再清楚不过 |
[43:50] | Perhaps you’ll win. | 也许你会胜出 |
[43:52] | Perhaps you’ll be the first woman in history to rule the ironborn. | 也许你会成为第一个统领铁种的女人 |
[43:56] | And perhaps not. | 也许不会 |
[44:15] | Come in. | 进来 |
[44:23] | I’m sorry, my lady. Didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 女士 本不想打扰你 |
[44:26] | You interrupt nothing. | 不妨事 |
[44:40] | I assume you know why I’m here. | 我想你清楚我来的目的 |
[44:44] | I will after you tell me. | 你说了我才清楚 |
[44:47] | It’s about the Lord Commander. | 是关于总司令的事 |
[44:48] | The former Lord Commander. | 已故的总司令 |
[44:52] | Does he have to be? | 只能这样了吗 |
[44:57] | What are you asking? | 你想要怎样 |
[45:03] | Do you know of any magic… | 你会不会什么魔法… |
[45:08] | that could help him? | 可以帮他 |
[45:11] | Bring him back? | 带他回来 |
[45:12] | If you want to help him, leave him be. | 如果你真想帮他 那就别管他 |
[45:14] | Can it be done? | 能做到吗 |
[45:17] | There are some with this power. | 有些人做得到 |
[45:19] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么做 -我不知道 |
[45:22] | Have you seen it done? | 你见过吗 |
[45:27] | I met a man who came back from the dead, | 我见过一个起死回生的人 |
[45:29] | but the priest who did it– | 但施法的那个祭司… |
[45:33] | it shouldn’t have been possible. | 原本是不可能的事 |
[45:34] | But it was. It could be now. | 可是成功了 现在也能行 |
[45:38] | Not for me. | 我不行 |
[45:44] | Not for you? | 你不行 |
[45:50] | I saw you drink poison that should have killed you. | 我见你饮下本该使你毙命的毒药 |
[45:54] | I saw you give birth to a demon made of shadows. | 我见你诞下影子形态的魔鬼 |
[45:57] | Everything I believed, | 我相信的一切 |
[46:00] | the great victory I saw in the flames, | 在火焰中预见的伟大胜利 |
[46:03] | all of it was a lie. | 全是假相 |
[46:09] | You were right all along. | 一直以来 你都是对的 |
[46:11] | The Lord never spoke to me. | 真主从未对我说过话 |
[46:14] | Fuck him, then. | 去他的真主 |
[46:16] | Fuck all of them. | 让他们全部滚蛋 |
[46:20] | I’m not a devout man, obviously. | 我这人并不虔诚 你也看得出来 |
[46:23] | Seven gods, drowned gods, tree gods, it’s all the same. | 七神 淹神 树神 全都一样 |
[46:30] | I’m not asking the Lord of Light for help. | 我并非请求光之王帮忙 |
[46:33] | I’m asking the woman who showed me that miracles exist. | 我请求的是在我面前展示过神迹的女人 |
[46:39] | I never had this gift. | 我没有这种能力 |
[46:41] | Have you ever tried? | 你试过吗 |
[50:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |