时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:03] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[03:05] | Easy. | 冷静 |
[03:14] | What do you remember? | 你都记得什么 |
[03:23] | They stabbed me. | 他们用刀刺我 |
[03:29] | Olly… | 奥利 |
[03:33] | he put a knife in my heart. | 他一刀捅在我心口 |
[03:41] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该在这里 |
[03:45] | The lady brought you back. | 女士把你带了回来 |
[03:49] | Afterwards, after they stabbed you, | 他们捅死你之后 |
[03:51] | after you died, where did you go? | 你死了之后 去了哪里 |
[03:54] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[04:01] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:05] | There was nothing at all. | 什么都没有 |
[04:11] | The Lord let you come back for a reason. | 光之王让你回来必有原因 |
[04:16] | Stannis was not the prince who was promised, | 史坦尼斯不是预言中的王子 |
[04:19] | but someone has to be. | 但必须有一个王子 |
[04:25] | Could you give us a moment? | 能让我们单独说几句吗 |
[04:48] | You were dead. | 你死过 |
[04:50] | And now you’re not. | 现在又活过来 |
[04:53] | That’s completely fucking mad, seems to me. | 我都觉得这是纯他妈见鬼 |
[04:58] | I can only imagine how it seems to you. | 你是什么感受 我只能想象 |
[05:02] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为正确的事 |
[05:07] | And I got murdered for it. | 却为此被人杀死 |
[05:09] | And now I’m back. | 现在我又回来了 |
[05:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:15] | Maybe we’ll never know. | 或许我们永远不会知道 |
[05:18] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[05:22] | You go on. | 你只管继续 |
[05:25] | You fight for as long as you can. | 一息尚存 就继续战斗下去 |
[05:28] | You clean up as much of the shit as you can. | 尽你全力收拾这片烂摊子 |
[05:32] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[05:36] | I thought I did, but… | 我以为我知道 可是 |
[05:42] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[05:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:49] | Now go fail again. | 那就屡败屡战 |
[06:47] | They think you’re some kind of god. | 他们以为你是个神 |
[06:49] | The man who returned from the dead. | 死而复生的人 |
[06:52] | I’m not a god. | 我不是神 |
[06:54] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[06:58] | I saw your pecker. | 我瞧见你的小鸟了 |
[07:00] | What kind of god would have a pecker that small? | 哪有神的鸟会那么小 |
[07:28] | Your eyes are still brown. | 你的眼睛还是棕色 |
[07:32] | Is that still you in there? | 你还是你吗 |
[07:34] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[07:38] | Hold off on burning my body for now. | 先别急着烧我尸体 |
[07:43] | That’s funny. | 都会说笑了 |
[07:47] | You sure that’s still you in there? | 你确定你还是你吗 |
[08:20] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[08:22] | Yes. Yes, I’m fine. | 还好 我没事 |
[08:28] | Did I ever tell you I used to think the sea was called the see | 我有没讲过 我一直以为海跟看是同一个字 |
[08:32] | because it was nothing but water as far as the eye could see? | 因为一眼看去都是水 没有别的东西 |
[08:35] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[08:36] | Sea, see. | 海 看 |
[08:39] | They’re spelled different, but they sound the same. | 拼写不同 可是发音都一样 |
[08:43] | Yeah, they do. | 对 是一样的 |
[08:45] | It was before I learned how to read, obviously. | 这显然是我学识字之前的事了 |
[08:51] | Sam, are you going to be sick? | 山姆 你要吐吗 |
[09:09] | Won’t be long. We’ll be in the south soon. | 不会很久了 我们马上就到南方了 |
[09:12] | I’m excited to see Oldtown. | 我很期待看到旧镇 |
[09:14] | Captain says it’s the most beautiful city in Westeros. | 船长说那是维斯特洛最美的城市 |
[09:21] | Are you going to vomit again? | 你又要吐了吗 |
[09:22] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[09:27] | The Citadel doesn’t admit women. | 学城不收女人 |
[09:29] | There won’t be a place for you there or for Little Sam. | 那里没有你和小山姆的容身之处 |
[09:33] | I stayed at Castle Black. There’s no women allowed there. | 黑城堡我都待过了 那里也不许有女人 |
[09:36] | The Citadel isn’t Castle Black. | 学城不是黑城堡 |
[09:38] | I don’t have a Jon Snow or Maester Aemon to help me bend the rules. | 那里没有琼恩·雪诺和伊蒙师傅帮我通融 |
[09:45] | I’ll stay in Oldtown, then. | 那我就留在旧镇 |
[09:46] | By yourself? | 你一个人 |
[09:48] | With a baby and no money? | 带着婴儿 身无分文 |
[09:51] | So if we’re not going to Oldtown, where are you taking me? | 要是不去旧镇 你这是带我去哪儿 |
[09:56] | To my home. | 去我家 |
[09:59] | Horn Hill. | 角陵 |
[10:01] | My father’s– well, my father, | 我父亲他…我父亲 |
[10:04] | but my mother’s a kind woman and my sister’s lovely. | 但我母亲很可亲 妹妹也好 |
[10:08] | They’ll take care of you both. | 她们会照顾你们母子 |
[10:12] | “Wherever you go, I go, too.” | “你去哪儿我就去哪儿” |
[10:14] | That’s what you said. | 这是你说的 |
[10:32] | I said that because I want you and Little Sam to be safe. | 我那样说是希望你和小山姆安全 |
[10:36] | That’s all I want– | 我只希望你们平安 |
[10:38] | to become a maester so I can help Jon when the time comes | 我要当学士 好在需要的时候帮助琼恩 |
[10:42] | so you’ll be safe. | 也是为了你们能平安 |
[10:43] | Us and everyone else in the world. | 我们 还有世界上所有人都能平安 |
[10:45] | I don’t care about them. | 我不管别人怎样 |
[10:47] | Well, no, I do, but I don’t really. | 好吧 也是管的 但我并不在乎 |
[10:52] | I care about you and him. | 我在乎你和他 |
[10:57] | I know that, Sam. | 我知道 山姆 |
[10:59] | And he does, too. | 他也知道 |
[11:05] | You’re the only one who ever has. | 你是唯一一个在乎我们的人 |
[11:15] | If you think it’s for the best, | 如果你认为这样最好 |
[11:18] | we trust you. | 我们信你 |
[11:21] | I’d feel better if you threw something at me and stormed off. | 你丢东西砸我转身就走 我心里还会好过些 |
[11:24] | I’d never do that to the father of my son. | 我永远不会那样对我儿子的父亲 |
[12:25] | That’s my father. | 是我父亲 |
[12:28] | The man beside him is Howland Reed, meera’s father. | 他身边的是霍兰·黎德 梅拉的父亲 |
[12:43] | Ser Arthur Dayne. | 亚瑟·戴恩爵士 |
[12:45] | The Sword of the Morning. | 拂晓神剑 |
[12:48] | Father said he was the best swordsman he ever saw. | 父亲说亚瑟是他见过的最优秀的剑士 |
[13:05] | Lord Stark. | 史塔克大人 |
[13:07] | I looked for you on the Trident. | 我在三叉戟河上没看见你 |
[13:10] | We weren’t there. | 我们没去 |
[13:12] | Your friend the usurper | 要是我们在场 |
[13:13] | would lie beneath the ground if we had been. | 你的篡夺者朋友此时已经入土了 |
[13:17] | The Mad King is dead. | 疯王已死 |
[13:19] | Rhaegar lies beneath the ground. | 雷加也倒卧沙场 |
[13:21] | Why weren’t you there to protect your prince? | 怎么没去保护你们的王子 |
[13:23] | Our prince wanted us here. | 王子要我们守在这里 |
[13:33] | Where’s my sister? | 我妹妹在哪儿 |
[13:37] | I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. | 祝你在接下来的战争中好运 |
[13:47] | And now it begins. | 现在战争开始 |
[13:54] | No. | 不 |
[13:57] | Now it ends. | 战争于此终结 |
[15:35] | He’s better than my father. | 他比我父亲厉害 |
[15:38] | Far better. | 厉害多了 |
[15:44] | But Father beat him. | 但父亲击败了他 |
[15:47] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[15:49] | I know he did. | 我知道他赢了 |
[15:50] | Heard the story a thousand times. | 这故事我听过上千次 |
[16:10] | He stabbed him in the back. | 他从背后偷袭了他 |
[16:31] | What’s in the tower? | 塔里有什么 |
[16:33] | That’s enough for one day. | 今天就到这儿吧 |
[16:35] | We’ll visit again another time. | 我们改日再来 |
[16:36] | – I want to see where he’s going. – Time to go. | -我想看他去了哪 -该走了 |
[16:40] | Father! | 父亲 |
[17:08] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样 |
[17:10] | Take me back there. I want to go back. | 带我回去 我想回去 |
[17:12] | No. | 不行 |
[17:16] | – He heard me. – Maybe. | -他听到我了 -或许吧 |
[17:18] | – Maybe he heard the wind. – He heard me. | -或许他只是听到了风声 -他听到我了 |
[17:21] | The past is already written. The ink is dry. | 历史已经写就 墨凝于纸 |
[17:25] | What’s in that tower? | 塔里是什么 |
[17:27] | I want to go back there. | 我想回去 |
[17:28] | I’ve told you many times, stay too long where you don’t belong | 我说过很多次了 在你不该待的地方待太久 |
[17:32] | and you will never return. | 你将无法回来 |
[17:34] | Why do I want to return? | 我为什么要回来 |
[17:36] | So I can be a cripple again? | 好再做个残废吗 |
[17:38] | So I can talk to an old man in a tree? | 好跟长在树里的老头子说话吗 |
[17:40] | You think I wanted to sit here for 1,000 years | 你以为我想在这里枯坐千年 |
[17:42] | watching the world from a distance | 远远看着世界 |
[17:44] | as the roots grew through me? | 任凭树根穿过身体 |
[17:46] | So why did you? | 那你为什么还要在这 |
[17:49] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[17:51] | I don’t want to be you. | 我不想成为你 |
[17:53] | I don’t blame you. | 这不怪你 |
[17:56] | You won’t be here forever. | 你不会永远待在这里 |
[17:59] | You won’t be an old man in a tree. | 你不会成为长在树里的老头 |
[18:02] | But before you leave, | 但在离开之前 |
[18:04] | you must learn. | 你必须学习 |
[18:07] | Learn what? | 学什么 |
[18:10] | Everything. | 一切 |
[22:05] | I don’t know how you stand it in all that leather. | 真不知你们一身皮甲怎么挨得住 |
[22:15] | If we could have the room. | 麻烦你们下去 |
[22:28] | You look lovely today, my dear. You really do. | 你今天真美 亲爱的 真的 |
[22:30] | How you climbed all those steps without breaking a sweat. | 爬那么多级阶梯不流一滴汗 你怎么做到的 |
[22:34] | If you’re going to torture me, | 如果你要折磨我 |
[22:36] | just call them back and get on with it. | 赶紧把他们叫回来开始吧 |
[22:38] | I am not a torturer. | 我不折磨人 |
[22:42] | Though it so often is what people deserve. | 尽管很多人都是活该受折磨 |
[22:46] | And it does provide answers. | 而且折磨的确能让我得到答案 |
[22:49] | But they’re usually the wrong answers. | 但通常都是错误的答案 |
[22:52] | My job is to find the right answers. | 我的职责是找到正确的答案 |
[22:56] | Do you know how I do that? | 你知道我怎么找答案吗 |
[22:58] | I do it by making people happy. | 我让人们快活 |
[23:02] | I’d like to make you happy, Vala. | 我很乐意让你快活 瓦拉 |
[23:04] | That’s your name, isn’t it, Vala? | 那是你的名字 对不对 瓦拉 |
[23:08] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[23:10] | I know who you are and what you’ve done. | 我知道你是谁 做了什么 |
[23:14] | You’ve done a lot. | 你做过很多事 |
[23:16] | You’ve sacrificed your body for a cause, | 你出卖身体是有原因的 |
[23:19] | which is more than most people do. | 比大多数人高尚得多 |
[23:23] | And you’ve helped the Sons of the Harpy murder the Unsullied | 你帮助鹰身女妖之子谋杀无垢者 |
[23:27] | and the Second Sons. | 和次子团 |
[23:28] | The Unsullied and the Second Sons are foreign soldiers | 无垢者和次子团是异邦战士 |
[23:32] | brought here by a foreign queen | 跟随异邦女王而来 |
[23:34] | to destroy our city and our history. | 摧毁我们的城市和历史 |
[23:37] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:40] | Well, that makes perfect sense | 在你看来 |
[23:42] | from your perspective. | 非常有道理 |
[23:45] | I have a different perspective, of course. | 但我有不同观点 |
[23:49] | I think it’s important | 我认为 |
[23:50] | that you try to see things from my perspective | 你必须站在我的角度看问题 |
[23:52] | just as I will try to see them from yours. | 正如我站在你的角度看问题 |
[23:55] | Because that is the only way | 因为只有这样 |
[23:57] | that I can make you and Dom happy. | 我才能让你和多姆都快活 |
[24:03] | That is how you pronounce it– Dom? | 多姆 是这样发音吗 |
[24:07] | I’m afraid I don’t really speak the language. | 抱歉我不太会讲你们的语言 |
[24:12] | Such a handsome boy. | 真是英俊的小男孩 |
[24:14] | Those big, brown eyes. Good luck keeping the ladies away. | 一双棕色的大眼睛 当心被姑娘们吃了 |
[24:18] | Yes, you’re a true liberator, aren’t you? | 是啊 你真是解放者 不是吗 |
[24:22] | You won’t torture me, you’ll just threaten my son. | 你不折磨我 只会用我的儿子威胁我 |
[24:25] | Children are blameless. | 孩子是无辜的 |
[24:28] | I have never hurt them. | 我决不会伤害他们 |
[24:31] | Your boy is in no immediate danger, | 你儿子眼下没有危险 |
[24:32] | this I swear to you. | 这点我可以保证 |
[24:36] | But between us, dear, | 但我悄悄说一句 亲爱的 |
[24:39] | you did conspire to kill the Queen’s soldiers. | 你曾共谋杀害女王的战士 |
[24:41] | We both know the penalty for that crime. | 我们都清楚这该当何罪 |
[24:50] | How will poor Dom get on without his mother? | 可怜的多姆要是没了母亲可怎么办 |
[24:53] | And with his breathing problem. | 何况他还有呼吸疾病 |
[24:55] | If I tell you anything, they’ll kill me. | 如果我说了 他们会杀了我 |
[24:58] | So either you kill me or they do. | 不死在你手里 也会死在他们手里 |
[25:00] | Yes, from your perspective, this is a problem. | 是啊 从你的角度 这是一个问题 |
[25:05] | There is a third option, though. | 不过还有第三条路 |
[25:07] | A ship leaving tomorrow for Pentos. | 明天有艘驶往潘托斯的船 |
[25:10] | I’ve already booked passage for a woman and her young son. | 我已经为一个女人和她的儿子订了船票 |
[25:15] | I’ll even throw in a bag of silver to help you start again. | 我甚至会给你一袋银币 帮你重新开始 |
[25:19] | Though I’m afraid we’ll have to ask | 不过恐怕得劳烦 |
[25:20] | one of our leather-clad friends back in to carry it. | 一位穿皮甲的朋友回来帮着搬 |
[25:24] | Far too heavy for me. | 我是搬不动的 |
[25:27] | The boat sails at dawn. | 船拂晓起航 |
[25:30] | You need to decide now. | 你得现在决定 |
[25:33] | A new life for you and Dom | 是跟多姆一起开始新生活 |
[25:35] | or… | 还是… |
[25:53] | What should we do while we wait? | 等待的时候该做点什么 |
[25:55] | To pass the time, what should we do? | 打发时间 该做点什么 |
[25:57] | What should we talk about? | 我们谈点什么 |
[26:01] | You speak 19 languages. | 你会十九种语言 |
[26:03] | You must occasionally use some of them to talk about things. | 一定时不时会用来聊聊天吧 |
[26:07] | You two, you spend a great deal of time together. | 你们两个相处了那么久 |
[26:10] | What would you be talking about if I weren’t here? | 如果我不在 你俩会聊什么 |
[26:14] | Patrol. | 巡逻 |
[26:16] | When I am going on patrol with the Unsullied. | 我跟无垢者一起巡逻的时候 |
[26:20] | What we see on patrol. | 路上看到了什么 |
[26:22] | Who we captured on patrol. | 抓到了什么 |
[26:24] | That’s good. That’s very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[26:28] | But that’s a report. | 但那是汇报 |
[26:31] | I was thinking more of a conversation. | 我问的是聊天 |
[26:33] | A wise man once said the true history of the world | 一位智者曾经说过 真正的历史 |
[26:36] | is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms. | 是高雅房间里的伟大谈话史 |
[26:41] | Who said this? | 这是谁说的 |
[26:43] | Me. | 我 |
[26:44] | Just now. | 刚才说的 |
[26:53] | All right, no conversations. | 好吧 不聊天了 |
[26:55] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏 |
[26:59] | You don’t play games, either one of you, ever? | 你们两个从来没玩过游戏吗 |
[27:01] | Games are for children. | 游戏是孩子玩的 |
[27:03] | My master Kraznys would sometimes make us play games. | 克拉兹尼主人偶尔会让我们玩游戏 |
[27:06] | There, that’s a start. | 看 好的开始 |
[27:09] | – Only the girls. – No, no, no. | -只有女孩 -不不不 |
[27:12] | Not that. Of course not that. | 不是那种 当然不是 |
[27:16] | Innocent games. Fun games. | 纯洁的游戏 有趣的游戏 |
[27:18] | Drinking games. | 喝酒游戏 |
[27:20] | We do not drink. | 我们不喝酒 |
[27:22] | Until you do. | 现在喝了 |
[27:26] | All right. No drinking. | 好吧 不喝酒 |
[27:28] | We can play without drinking. | 不喝酒也能玩 |
[27:30] | It’s a wonderful game. I invented it. | 这是很棒的游戏 我发明的 |
[27:32] | Here’s how it works. | 规则是这样 |
[27:33] | I make a statement about your past. | 我描述你们的过去 |
[27:35] | If I’m wrong, I drink. | 如果我说错了 我喝酒 |
[27:37] | And if I’m right– | 如果我说对了 |
[27:41] | maybe we can’t play without drinking. | 还是得喝酒才能玩 |
[27:46] | Oh, you took your time. | 你够慢的 |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:50] | I was busy learning who funds the Sons of the Harpy. | 我在忙着调查鹰身女妖之子的资助者 |
[27:54] | – Some things you can’t rush. – You found out? | -这事急不来 -你查到了吗 |
[27:56] | The Good Masters of Astapor | 阿斯塔波的善主 |
[27:58] | and the Wise Masters of Yunkai. | 和渊凯的贤主 |
[28:01] | With help from their friends in Volantis. | 还有瓦兰提斯朋友的帮助 |
[28:04] | You see? | 你看 |
[28:05] | You don’t even have to worry about the local rebellion. | 根本不必担心本城的叛乱 |
[28:08] | We only have to worry about | 我们只消担心 |
[28:09] | the three rich foreign cities paying for it. | 那三个花钱资助叛乱的富裕异邦 |
[28:12] | We conquered Astapor and Yunkai once. | 我们曾征服过阿斯塔波和渊凯 |
[28:14] | We will do it again and execute the Masters. | 我们将再次征服它们 处死奴隶主 |
[28:16] | If the Unsullied march off to reconquer Astapor and Yunkai, | 如果无垢者前往征服阿斯塔波和渊凯 |
[28:19] | who will remain to defend the free people of Meereen? | 谁来守卫弥林的自由民 |
[28:21] | If we do not fight them, how can we stop them? | 如果我们不去战斗 如何能阻止他们 |
[28:23] | We cannot. | 我们做不到 |
[28:25] | The Masters speak only one language. | 奴隶主只会说一种语言 |
[28:28] | They spoke it to me for many years. | 他们对我说过许多年 |
[28:30] | I know it better than my mother tongue. | 我对它比母语还熟悉 |
[28:32] | If we want them to hear us, we must speak it back to them. | 如果要他们顺从我们 我们必须以牙还牙 |
[28:35] | May it be the last thing they ever hear. | 这会是他们听到的最后一句话 |
[28:39] | You may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[28:40] | So we will fight them? | 所以我们会与他们作战吗 |
[28:42] | – Possibly. – Possibly? | -可能吧 -可能 |
[28:44] | It’s a conversation. | 我们这是在商议 |
[28:47] | Tell me, can your little birds get a message | 告诉我 你的小小鸟能给 |
[28:49] | to the Good Masters of Astapor, the Wise Masters of Yunkai, | 阿斯塔波的善主 渊凯的贤主 |
[28:52] | and benevolent enslavers of Volantis? | 和瓦兰提斯的奴隶主带句话吗 |
[28:55] | Of course. Men can be fickle, | 当然可以 人也许易变 |
[28:58] | but birds I always trust. | 但小小鸟永远值得信任 |
[29:08] | Your eye looks much better, Arthur. | 你的眼睛看上去好多了 亚瑟 |
[29:10] | How’s your mother’s jaw? | 你妈妈的下巴情况如何 |
[29:12] | Better. | 好多了 |
[29:14] | And your father? | 你爸爸呢 |
[29:16] | No one’s seen him. | 没人看见他 |
[29:17] | And no one will. | 再也不会有人看见了 |
[29:19] | That worked out rather nicely. | 恢复得还不错 |
[29:20] | Will Lord Varys ever come back? | 瓦里斯大人还会回来吗 |
[29:23] | I don’t think so. | 我想不会了 |
[29:25] | Do you miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[29:27] | He was nice. | 他是个好人 |
[29:30] | He called us his little birds. | 他叫我们小小鸟儿 |
[29:32] | He gave us sweets. | 他给我们糖吃 |
[29:36] | It’s funny you should mention that. | 既然提到这个 |
[29:40] | Guess what I happened to find today. | 猜猜看我今天找到了什么 |
[29:44] | Candied plums from Dorne. | 多恩的糖梅 |
[29:51] | Now remember, if any of your friends | 记住 如果你们的朋友 |
[29:54] | like sweets or need help, they can always come to me. | 喜欢糖果或者需要帮助 随时来找我 |
[29:57] | All I need in return are whispers. | 我需要的回报只有一些悄悄话 |
[30:09] | No need to be afraid. | 不用害怕 |
[30:11] | This is Ser Gregor. | 这是格雷果爵士 |
[30:13] | He’s friends with all my friends. | 我的朋友也是他的朋友 |
[30:20] | Run along now. | 走吧 |
[30:27] | Varys’s little birds? | 瓦里斯的小小鸟儿 |
[30:29] | Your little birds now, Your Grace. | 现在是您的了 陛下 |
[30:31] | What did you do to him exactly? | 你到底对他做了什么 |
[30:33] | I haven’t been able to get a clear answer. | 你每次都支支吾吾的 |
[30:35] | Oh, a number of things. | 就一些事情啦 |
[30:37] | Does he understand what we’re saying? | 他明白我们在说什么吗 |
[30:38] | I mean, to the extent that he ever understood | 我是说 他以前就 |
[30:41] | complete sentences in the first place. | 不太听得全别人讲话 |
[30:45] | He understands well enough. | 他懂得足够多 |
[30:47] | So tell him to march into the sept | 那就告诉他 冲进大教堂 |
[30:49] | and crush the High Sparrow’s head like a melon. | 像砸甜瓜一样砸碎大麻雀的头 |
[30:52] | The High Sparrow has hundreds of Faith Militant surrounding him. | 大麻雀周围有数百战争之子保护 |
[30:55] | Ser Gregor can’t face them all. | 格雷果爵士无法以一敌百 |
[30:58] | And he won’t have to. | 他也不需要 |
[31:00] | He’ll only have to face one. | 他只需面对一人 |
[31:04] | Has the Faith leveled official charges yet? | 教团下达正式指控了吗 |
[31:06] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[31:08] | That is one trial by combat I look forward to watching. | 真期待这场比武审判 |
[31:11] | Don’t stop at the city. | 不要止步于君临 |
[31:14] | I want little birds in Dorne, | 我想要小小鸟儿飞到多恩 |
[31:16] | in Highgarden, in the North. | 飞到高庭 飞到北境 |
[31:19] | If someone is planning on making our losses their gains, | 如果有人想把我们的一切掠为己有 |
[31:22] | I want to hear it. | 我要知道 |
[31:24] | If someone is laughing at the queen | 如果有人在嘲笑太后 |
[31:26] | who walked naked through the streets covered in shit, | 裸身游街 遭人泼粪 |
[31:29] | I want to hear. | 我要知道 |
[31:31] | I want to know who they are. | 我要知道他们是谁 |
[31:34] | I want to know where they are. | 我要知道他们在哪 |
[31:42] | As bad as Lord Varys was, Qyburn is worse. | 瓦里斯大人已经够坏了 而科本更甚 |
[31:45] | I told them all. I told them. | 我警告过他们 警告过 |
[31:48] | He’s arrogant, dangerous. | 他既自大又危险 |
[31:50] | You don’t get thrown out of the Citadel without good reason. | 不会有人平白无故被赶出学城 |
[31:53] | And no one listened to my advice. | 没人听从我的建议 |
[31:55] | So here we are. | 我们才沦落至此 |
[31:57] | And what he’s done to Gregor Clegane | 他对格雷果·克里冈做的事 |
[31:59] | is an abomination. | 真是造孽 |
[32:01] | We never sanctioned this experiment. | 我们从未批准过这项实验 |
[32:05] | I for one think it will be in our best interest | 我觉得为了我们的共同利益 |
[32:07] | to have the beast dest– | 应该把这个怪物毁… |
[32:14] | – Can I help you? – Why are you here? | -您有何贵干 -你为什么在这里 |
[32:16] | – My mother– – I was invited, my dear, | -我母亲 -我是受邀前来 亲爱的 |
[32:19] | to help deal with several troublesome issues, | 解决几件麻烦事 |
[32:22] | such as the queen’s imprisonment. | 比如王后被囚一事 |
[32:24] | Thank you for bringing it up. | 谢谢您提及此事 |
[32:27] | It’s well past time we addressed the abuses I endured. | 早该为我遭受的欺辱做出反击 |
[32:31] | Margaery is the queen. | 玛格丽才是王后 |
[32:33] | You are not the queen | 您不是王后 |
[32:35] | because you’re not married to the king. | 因为国王不是你丈夫 |
[32:37] | I do appreciate these things | 我理解这些事 |
[32:38] | can get a bit confusing in your family. | 在您家里可能会有点混淆 |
[32:42] | This is a small council meeting. | 这是御前会议 |
[32:44] | You have no position on the small council. | 您并不是御前会议的一员 |
[32:47] | I’m the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. | 我是御林铁卫队长 |
[32:49] | The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard | 御林铁卫队长 |
[32:50] | does have a position on the small council. | 在御前会议总有一席之地吧 |
[32:52] | Grand Maester Pycelle, would you sanction that statement? | 派席尔大学士 你认可这样的说法吗 |
[32:55] | Well, um… | 这个 |
[32:57] | I would say Ser Gerold Hightower | 杰洛德·高塔爵士 |
[33:00] | had a seat on the Mad King’s council. | 是疯王的御前会议成员 |
[33:02] | Of course, that was the Mad King. | 当然了 那是在疯王时代 |
[33:05] | King Robert saw things differently. | 劳勃国王对此有不同的看法 |
[33:06] | And King– – | 还有… |
[33:11] | What about Myrcella’s death, Uncle? | 弥赛菈的死怎么说 叔叔 |
[33:14] | Do you consider the murder of your own blood | 你认为你血亲的死 |
[33:16] | a troublesome issue? | 是个棘手的问题吗 |
[33:19] | The same women who murdered Myrcella | 杀死弥赛菈的同一群女人 |
[33:21] | have overthrown House Martell and taken control of Dorne. | 已经推翻了马泰尔家族的统治并控制了多恩 |
[33:23] | We’ve got a lot to discuss. | 我们有很多事务需要讨论 |
[33:25] | All of us together. | 我们所有人一起 |
[33:28] | And seeing as you cannot make us leave, | 而且看情况你们没办法赶走我们 |
[33:30] | we best get on with it. | 那就开始讨论吧 |
[33:33] | No, we cannot make you leave. | 是啊 我们没办法把你们赶走 |
[33:36] | And you cannot make us stay. | 而你们也没办法留住我们 |
[33:39] | Not unless you’re gonna have that thing murder us all. | 除非你想让那个怪物把我们都杀掉 |
[34:25] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[34:26] | My mother would like to see her daughter’s final resting place. | 我的母亲想看看她女儿的长眠之处 |
[34:30] | I’m sorry, Your Grace. | 非常抱歉 陛下 |
[34:32] | That’s not possible. Not yet. | 目前还不可以 |
[34:34] | When will it be possible? | 什么时候可以 |
[34:36] | When she’s fully atoned for her sins. | 当她彻底赎罪时 |
[34:38] | You cut off her hair and marched her naked | 你剪掉她的头发 还让她赤身裸体 |
[34:41] | through the streets in front of the whole city. | 当着全城的面游行示众 |
[34:43] | That wasn’t the full atonement? | 那不算彻底赎罪吗 |
[34:45] | No. | 不 |
[34:47] | She must stand trial before seven septons | 她必须在七名修士面前接受审判 |
[34:50] | so we can learn the true extent of her sins. | 这样我们才能了解她罪过的真相 |
[34:53] | I want you to let her see Myrcella’s resting place. | 我要你允许她去看弥赛菈的长眠之处 |
[34:56] | I am the king. | 我是国王 |
[34:58] | You are. | 你是 |
[35:02] | And what does that mean to you? | 国王对你有何意义 |
[35:04] | It means a great deal to me. | 国王对我意义重大 |
[35:05] | The Crown and the Faith | 王权和信仰 |
[35:07] | are the twin pillars of the world. | 是世界的两大支柱 |
[35:10] | Do you know who told me that? | 你知道这句话是谁告诉我的吗 |
[35:14] | Your mother. | 正是你的母亲 |
[35:15] | My mother who is unclean? | 我那不洁的母亲吗 |
[35:17] | My mother who still needs | 我那在被你折磨过后 |
[35:19] | to atone after all you’ve put her through? | 仍需赎罪的母亲吗 |
[35:40] | How do you think the Mother Above first came to us? | 你认为圣母是如何降临人间的 |
[35:44] | How did men and women | 世间的男女 |
[35:46] | first come to feel the Mother’s presence, hmm? | 是如何第一次感受圣母的存在的 |
[35:51] | It was through their own mothers. | 是通过他们自己的母亲 |
[35:55] | There’s a great deal of falsehood in Cersei. You know that. | 瑟曦还有很多谎言 你知道的 |
[35:59] | But when she speaks of you, the Mother’s love outshines it all. | 但当她谈到你 圣母之爱的光芒就将其掩盖 |
[36:05] | Her love for you is more real | 她对你的爱 |
[36:08] | than anything else in this world | 比世间任何事物都更加真实 |
[36:10] | because it doesn’t come from this world. | 因为这份爱并非来自于这个世界 |
[36:13] | But you know that. | 但是你明白 |
[36:16] | You’ve felt it. | 你已经感受到了 |
[36:18] | You’ve seen her when she talks to you. | 你见过她跟你说话的样子 |
[36:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:24] | It’s a great gift. | 这是个伟大的恩赐 |
[36:26] | One I never had. | 我从未有过如此福份 |
[36:30] | Envy. | 嫉妒 |
[36:32] | One more thing for me to atone for. | 是我应该忏悔的另一项罪过 |
[36:36] | Your Grace, do you– may I? | 陛下 我可以… |
[36:38] | Do you mind? | 你介意我坐下吗 |
[36:39] | It’s my knees. | 我的膝盖受不了了 |
[36:42] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[36:48] | When your mother made her walk of atonement, | 你的母亲踏上赎罪之旅 |
[36:52] | she did it to get back to you. | 是为了能够回到你的身边 |
[36:55] | I still don’t understand why you want to put her | 我还是不明白 她已经受了那么多苦 |
[36:57] | through any more than she’s already endured. | 你为什么还要不依不饶 |
[36:59] | It’s not what I want. It’s what the gods want. | 这并非我所愿 而是诸神之意 |
[37:03] | They make their will known to us and it’s up to us | 诸神将旨意告诉我们 |
[37:06] | to either accept or reject it. | 决定是否接受的是我们自己 |
[37:10] | Please. | 请坐 |
[37:17] | If we’re to be just and good, | 如果我们想公正善良 |
[37:20] | then we accept it, all of us, even kings. | 我们就得接受 不管你是草民还是国王 |
[37:23] | A true leader avails himself of the wisest counsel he can. | 一位真正的领导者会听从最智慧的建议 |
[37:28] | And no one is wiser than the gods. | 没人比诸神更加智慧 |
[37:33] | My grandfather once said something similar. | 我外祖父说过类似的话 |
[37:36] | Except for the part about the gods. | 除了跟诸神相关的那部分 |
[37:39] | The gods worked through him whether he knew it or not. | 不管他是否意识到 诸神的旨意通过他显达 |
[37:43] | As they work through your mother. | 正如诸神的旨意也通过你母亲显达 |
[37:47] | There’s so much good in all of us. | 我们每个人心中都有善良的部分 |
[37:50] | The best we can do is to help each other bring it out. | 我们能做的就是帮助彼此将其发掘出来 |
[38:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:23] | No one. | 无名之辈 |
[38:26] | Who were you before you came here? | 你来到这里之前是谁 |
[38:29] | Arya Stark. | 艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[38:33] | Tell me about Arya Stark’s family. | 跟我说说艾莉亚·史塔克的家人 |
[38:36] | Her father was Eddard Stark. | 她的父亲是艾德·史塔克 |
[38:38] | Her mother was Catelyn Stark. | 她的母亲是凯特琳·史塔克 |
[38:41] | She had one sister, Sansa, | 她有一个姐姐 珊莎 |
[38:45] | and four brothers. | 还有四个兄弟 |
[38:56] | Three brothers. | 三个兄弟 |
[38:58] | Robb, Bran, Rickon. | 罗柏 布兰 瑞肯 |
[39:03] | And a half-brother Jon. | 还有一个异母哥哥琼恩 |
[39:07] | And where are they now? | 他们现在在哪里 |
[39:09] | They may be dead for all a girl knows. | 据女孩所知他们可能都死了 |
[39:22] | Tell me about the Hound. | 跟我说说猎狗 |
[39:26] | Also dead. | 他也死了 |
[39:38] | Arya Stark left him to die. | 艾莉亚·史塔克将他留下等死 |
[39:40] | He was on her list. | 他在她的名单上 |
[39:43] | He was not on her list anymore. | 他已经不在名单上了 |
[39:47] | She had taken him off it. | 她已经将他除名 |
[39:49] | Why? Didn’t she want him dead any longer? | 为什么 她不想让他死了吗 |
[39:56] | She did and she did not. | 她想 她也不想 |
[40:02] | She sounds confused. | 她听起来很迷茫 |
[40:10] | Yes, she was. | 是的 她迷茫过 |
[40:18] | Who else was on Arya Stark’s funny little list? | 还有谁在艾莉亚·史塔克的有趣小名单上 |
[40:22] | Cersei Lannister. | 瑟曦·兰尼斯特 |
[40:25] | Gregor Clegane. | 格雷果·克里冈 |
[40:28] | Walder Frey. | 瓦德·佛雷 |
[40:34] | That’s a short list. | 名单很短 |
[40:40] | That can’t be everyone you want to kill. | 你要杀的人不可能那么少 |
[40:46] | Are you sure you’re not forgetting someone? | 你确定没有漏掉谁吗 |
[40:52] | Which name would you like a girl to speak? | 你想女孩告诉你谁的名字 |
[41:30] | If a girl tells me her name, | 女孩说出自己的名字 |
[41:32] | I will give her eyes back. | 我就把双眼还给她 |
[41:38] | A girl has no name. | 女孩没有名字 |
[41:44] | Come. | 过来 |
[42:18] | If a girl is truly no one, | 若女孩真是无名之辈 |
[42:21] | she has nothing to fear. | 她就无需害怕 |
[42:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:54] | No one. | 无名之辈 |
[43:05] | The Umbers are a famously loyal house. | 安柏家以忠诚闻名 |
[43:08] | Famously loyal to the Starks. | 以对史塔克家忠诚而闻名 |
[43:11] | And you, Lord Karstark. | 你呢 卡史塔克伯爵 |
[43:14] | Your people share blood with the Starks, don’t they? | 你们跟史塔克家血脉相连 不是吗 |
[43:17] | But here we are. Times change. | 但事到如今 时代变了 |
[43:20] | When my father became Warden of the North, | 我父亲成为北境守护时 |
[43:22] | your house refused to pledge their banners. | 你的家族拒绝效忠 |
[43:24] | Your father was a cunt. | 你父亲是个混账 |
[43:29] | My beloved father, the Warden… | 我亲爱的父亲 北境… |
[43:31] | Your father was a cunt and that’s why you killed him. | 你父亲是个混账 所以你杀了他 |
[43:36] | I might have done the same to my father | 我也可能会杀我父亲 |
[43:38] | if he hadn’t have done me the favor of dying on his own. | 不过他帮了我的忙 自己先死了 |
[43:40] | My father was poisoned by our enemies. | 我父亲是被敌人毒死的 |
[43:45] | Why have you come to Winterfell, Lord Umber? | 你为什么来临冬城 安柏大人 |
[43:48] | The bastard Jon Snow led an army of wildlings past the Wall. | 私生子琼恩·雪诺带领一支野人军队越过长城 |
[43:53] | We’re farther north than any of you fuckers. | 我们比你们这些混蛋都更靠北 |
[43:55] | Wildlings come down, we always have to fight them first. | 野人南下 我们首当其冲 |
[43:58] | I like fighting wildlings. Been doing it all my life. | 我喜欢打野人 一辈子都在打 |
[44:02] | But there are too many of them for us to beat back alone. | 但这次数量太多 我们无法独自抗衡 |
[44:04] | So now you’ve come seeking help? | 所以你是来寻求帮助的 |
[44:08] | We need to help each other. | 我们要互相帮助 |
[44:10] | The colder it gets, | 天气越冷 |
[44:11] | the farther south those goat fuckers will roam. | 那些狗日的就会越往南边走 |
[44:14] | Won’t take them long to get here. | 他们不久就会来到这里 |
[44:15] | You think a horde of wildlings can take Winterfell? | 你以为一群野人就能拿下临冬城吗 |
[44:18] | If they get Jon Snow leading them, maybe. | 如果有琼恩·雪诺带领 也许能 |
[44:20] | He knows this place better than we ever will. | 他比我们都熟悉这片地方 |
[44:26] | Pledge your banners to House Bolton. | 向波顿家族效忠 |
[44:28] | Swear loyalty to me as Warden of the North | 承认我是北境守护 |
[44:31] | and we will fight together to destroy the bastard | 我们就一起干掉那个私生子 |
[44:33] | and all his wildling friends. | 和他的野人朋友 |
[44:35] | I’m not kissing your fucking hand. | 我不会吻你的爪子 |
[44:37] | Traditionally a bannerman kneels before his lord. | 根据传统 封臣当向封君下跪 |
[44:40] | I’m not doing that either. | 我也不会下跪 |
[44:42] | Why would I trust a man who won’t honor tradition? | 我为什么要相信一个不尊重传统的人 |
[44:45] | Your father honored tradition. | 你父亲尊重传统 |
[44:49] | Knelt for Robb Stark. | 向罗柏·史塔克下跪 |
[44:50] | Called him King of the North. | 称他为北境之王 |
[44:53] | Was Robb Stark right to trust your father? | 罗柏·史塔克相信你父亲是信对了吗 |
[44:55] | Then it appears we’re at a bit of an impasse. | 看来我们是走入僵局了 |
[44:57] | Fuck kneeling and fuck oaths. | 去他的下跪 去他的誓言 |
[45:00] | I’ve got a gift for you. | 我给你们带了礼物 |
[45:04] | A girl, I hope. I prefer redheads. | 我希望是个女孩 红发的最好 |
[45:08] | A girl, aye. | 女的 没错 |
[45:12] | A wild one. | 野女人 |
[45:22] | I like them wild. | 我喜欢野女人 |
[45:24] | And the boy, nice and young. | 还有男孩 年轻漂亮 |
[45:28] | The way Karstark likes them. | 是卡史塔克喜欢的模样 |
[45:37] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[45:38] | Rickon Stark. | 瑞肯·史塔克 |
[45:47] | How do I know that’s Rickon Stark? | 我怎么知道这就是瑞肯·史塔克 |
[46:20] | Welcome home, Lord Stark. | 欢迎回家 史塔克大人 |
[46:34] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[47:14] | If you have any last words, now is the time. | 若有什么遗言 现在说吧 |
[47:17] | You shouldn’t be alive. | 你不该还活着 |
[47:19] | It’s not right. | 这不对 |
[47:22] | Neither was killing me. | 杀我也不对 |
[47:28] | My mother’s still living at White Harbor. | 我母亲仍住在白港 |
[47:31] | Could you write her? | 你能写信给她吗 |
[47:33] | Tell her I died fighting the wildlings. | 告诉她我是与野人战斗而牺牲的 |
[47:44] | I had a choice, Lord Commander. | 我当时面临选择 总司令大人 |
[47:48] | Betray you or betray the Night’s Watch. | 背叛你或背叛守夜人 |
[47:52] | You brought an army of wildlings into our lands. | 你让野人军队踏入我们的土地 |
[47:57] | An army of murderers and raiders. | 一群杀人犯和强盗 |
[48:00] | If I had to do it all over knowing where I’d end up, | 若明知结果如此 再让我选一次 |
[48:04] | I pray I’d make the right choice again. | 我希望我能再次做出正确的选择 |
[48:07] | I’m sure you would, Ser Alliser. | 我相信你会的 艾里沙爵士 |
[48:09] | I fought, I lost. | 我战斗过 我输了 |
[48:14] | Now I rest. | 现在我可以安息了 |
[48:17] | But you, Lord Snow, | 但你 雪诺大人 |
[48:21] | you’ll be fighting their battles forever. | 你会穷尽一生为他们战斗 |
[50:11] | We should burn the bodies. | 我们应该烧掉尸体 |
[50:14] | You should. | 你去吧 |
[50:25] | What do you want me to do with this? | 这件衣服要我怎么处理 |
[50:27] | Wear it. | 穿上它 |
[50:29] | Burn it. | 烧了它 |
[50:30] | Whatever you want. | 随便你 |
[50:33] | You have Castle Black. | 黑城堡是你的了 |
[50:41] | My watch is ended. | 我的守望于斯结束 |