时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | The war is over. Winter has come. | 战争结束了 凛冬已至 |
[00:24] | The war is not over. | 战争没有结束 |
[00:26] | The true enemy won’t wait out the storm. | 真正的敌人不会等暴风雪过去 |
[00:30] | The King in the North! The King in the North! | 北境之王 北境之王 |
[00:38] | Our uncle Euron returned home after a long absence. | 我们的叔叔攸伦失踪很久后回来了 |
[00:43] | He murdered our father, | 他杀死了我们的父亲 |
[00:45] | and took the Salt Throne from Yara. | 夺走了雅拉的盐王座 |
[00:47] | He would have murdered us if we’d stayed. | 如果我们不走 他还会杀死我们 |
[00:49] | Build me a thousand ships, and I will give you this world. | 为我造千艘战舰 我将还你们整个世界 |
[00:55] | There’s a storm coming. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[00:56] | You’ll be wanting a roof tonight. | 你们今晚得找个屋子避雨 |
[00:58] | I don’t have much, | 我没多少钱 |
[01:00] | but I have hidden a bit of silver from the bandits. | 但我藏了点银子 没被强盗抢去 |
[01:04] | What did you do?! | 你干了什么 |
[01:05] | They’ll both be dead come winter. | 冬天一到 他们都得死 |
[01:07] | Cold winds are rising in the North. | 北方已有冷风吹起 |
[01:09] | We need good men to help us. | 我们需要好手帮忙 |
[01:11] | You can still help a lot more than you’ve harmed, Clegane. | 你救下的人会远比你伤害过的多 克里冈 |
[01:14] | It’s not too late for you. | 现在回头为时不晚 |
[01:17] | Send me to Oldtown. | 送我去旧镇 |
[01:19] | I’m to be the new maester. | 我来成为新学士 |
[01:21] | The Citadel has the world’s greatest library. | 学城有世界上最大的图书馆 |
[01:24] | I’ll learn about things that all help when… | 我会学习知识 到时候用得上的 |
[01:28] | when they come. | 那些东西来的时候 |
[01:32] | Hodor, hurry! | 阿多 快点 |
[01:42] | Are you sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定自己准备好了吗 |
[01:45] | I’m the three-eyed raven now. I have to be ready for this. | 我现在是三眼乌鸦了 我必须准备好 |
[01:51] | Do you know who had this table carved and painted, Ser Davos? | 知道是谁下令雕绘这桌子的吗 戴佛斯爵士 |
[01:54] | Aegon Targaryen. | 伊耿·坦格利安 |
[01:55] | Aegon used to live here, | 伊耿曾经住在这里 |
[01:57] | and the Targaryens built this castle. | 是坦格利安家族建造了这座城堡 |
[01:59] | Aye. So they did. | 是的 是他们建的 |
[01:59] | I want us both to go home. But they took it from us. | 我想和你一起回家 可我们的家早给人夺走了 |
[02:03] | How do we go home? | 我们怎么回家啊 |
[02:06] | You’re in the great game now, | 您已身处局中 |
[02:08] | and the great game’s terrifying. Are you afraid? | 此局凶险骇人 您害怕吗 |
[02:13] | My name is Arya Stark. I want you to know that. | 我的名字叫艾莉亚·史塔克 我要你知道 |
[02:57] | You’re wondering why I brought you all here. | 你们在想 我为什么把你们都召来 |
[03:01] | After all, we just had a feast. | 毕竟 我们刚举办过盛宴 |
[03:05] | Since when does old Walder | 老瓦德怎么会 |
[03:07] | give us two feasts in a single fortnight? | 两周不到 就举办两次盛宴 |
[03:13] | Well, it’s no good being Lord of the Riverlands | 统领着三河流域 |
[03:16] | if you can’t celebrate with your family. | 要是不能跟家人庆祝还有何用 |
[03:18] | That’s what I say! | 这是我的想法 |
[03:20] | Yes! | 说得好 |
[03:27] | I’ve gathered every Frey who means a damn thing | 我叫齐了所有算个玩意的佛雷 |
[03:32] | so I can tell you my plans for this great house | 好告诉你们我对我们伟大家族的打算 |
[03:36] | now that winter has come. | 因为凛冬已至 |
[03:39] | But first, a toast! | 但首先 祝酒一杯 |
[03:44] | No more of that Dornish horse piss! | 再不要喝多恩的马尿 |
[03:47] | This is the finest Arbor gold! | 这是最好的青亭岛金色葡萄酒 |
[03:50] | Proper wine for proper heroes! | 英雄当饮美酒 |
[03:59] | Stand together! | 并肩作战 |
[04:01] | Stand together! | 并肩作战 |
[04:12] | Not you. | 你不许喝 |
[04:13] | I’m not wasting good wine on a damn woman. | 好酒不能浪费在娘们身上 |
[04:20] | Maybe I’m not the most pleasant man. | 我或许不够可亲可爱 |
[04:24] | I’ll admit it. But I’m proud of you lot. | 我承认 但我为你们骄傲 |
[04:28] | You’re my family, the men who helped me | 你们是我的家人 红色婚礼上 |
[04:31] | slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding. | 是你们帮我屠杀史塔克家族 |
[04:35] | Yes, yes. | 没错 |
[04:39] | Cheer. | 干杯 |
[04:41] | Brave men, all of you. | 你们都是勇士 |
[04:44] | Butchered a woman pregnant with her babe. | 残酷地杀死一个怀孕的女人 |
[04:49] | Cut the throat of a mother of five. | 割了一个五个孩子的母亲的喉咙 |
[04:54] | Slaughtered your guests after inviting them into your home. | 屠杀了你们请进家门的宾客 |
[05:00] | But you didn’t slaughter every one of the Starks. | 但你们没把史塔克家的人杀尽 |
[05:07] | No, no, that was your mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[05:10] | You should have ripped them all out, root and stem. | 你们应该斩草除根 一个不留 |
[05:21] | Leave one wolf alive | 留下一头狼活命 |
[05:23] | and the sheep are never safe. | 羊群永远不得安宁 |
[05:52] | When people ask you what happened here… | 等有人问起发生了什么 |
[05:55] | tell them the North remembers. | 就说北境永不遗忘 |
[05:58] | Tell them winter came for House Frey. | 告诉他们佛雷家凛冬已至 |
[10:25] | You wildlings? | 你们是野人 |
[10:26] | I’m Meera Reed, daughter of Howland Reed. | 我是梅拉·黎德 霍兰·黎德之女 |
[10:31] | This is Brandon Stark, | 这是布兰登·史塔克 |
[10:33] | son of Ned Stark. | 奈德·史塔克之子 |
[10:39] | How do I know that’s true? | 我怎么知道你说的是真的 |
[10:44] | You were at the Fist of the First Men. | 你去过先民拳峰 |
[10:48] | You were at Hardhome. | 你去过艰难屯 |
[10:51] | You’ve seen the Army of the Dead. | 你见过死人军团 |
[10:55] | You’ve seen the Night King. | 你见过夜王 |
[10:57] | He’s coming for us. | 他就要来找我们了 |
[11:00] | For all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[11:09] | Okay, come on. | 好 进来 |
[11:11] | Let’s get them inside. | 带他们进去 |
[11:42] | I want every northern maester to scour their records | 我要所有北境学士搜寻文献 |
[11:46] | for any mention of dragonglass. | 查出任何关于龙晶的记载 |
[11:49] | Dragonglass kills white walkers. | 龙晶能杀异鬼 |
[11:51] | It’s more valuable to us now than gold. | 现在它对我们比黄金更宝贵 |
[11:53] | We need to find it, we need to mine it, | 我们得找到它 我们得开采它 |
[11:55] | we need to make weapons from it. | 我们得拿它做武器 |
[11:58] | Everyone aged 10 to 60 | 所有十到六十岁间的人 |
[12:01] | will drill daily with spears, pikes, bow and arrow. | 要每天用矛 枪 弓和箭练武 |
[12:05] | It’s about time we taught these boys of summer how to fight. | 也该教教夏天生的男孩怎么打仗了 |
[12:09] | Not just the boys. | 不仅是男孩 |
[12:11] | We can’t defend the North | 我们若想保卫北境 |
[12:12] | if only half the population is fighting. | 就不能只靠一半人口去打仗 |
[12:15] | You expect me to put a spear in my granddaughter’s hand? | 你要我让孙女手拿长矛吗 |
[12:20] | I don’t plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me. | 男人为我打仗时 我可不打算在火边做针线 |
[12:23] | I might be small, Lord Glover, and I might be a girl, | 我虽小 葛洛佛大人 我虽是个女孩 |
[12:26] | but I am every bit as much a Northerner as you. | 但我跟你一样是北境人 |
[12:29] | Indeed you are, my lady. No one has questioned– | 是的 小姐 没人质疑… |
[12:30] | And I don’t need your permission to defend the North. | 我保卫北境 不需要你允许 |
[12:36] | We’ll begin training every man, | 我们会开始训练 |
[12:37] | woman, boy, and girl on Bear Island. | 熊岛的每一个男女老幼 |
[12:40] | Aye! | 说得好 |
[12:42] | While we’re preparing for attack, | 准备抵御强敌的同时 |
[12:44] | we need to shore up our defenses. | 我们还需要加固防御 |
[12:46] | The only thing standing | 我们和死人军团之间 |
[12:47] | between us and the Army of the Dead is the Wall, | 唯有一座绝境长城 |
[12:50] | and the Wall hasn’t been properly manned in centuries. | 而长城几百年来一直驻守人数不足 |
[12:54] | I’m not the king of the Free Folk. | 我不是自由民的国王 |
[12:58] | But if we’re going to survive this winter together… | 但如果我们想一起熬过这个冬天… |
[13:02] | You want us to man the castles for you? | 你要我们为你驻守要塞 |
[13:05] | Aye. | 没错 |
[13:06] | Last time we saw the Night King was at Hardhome. | 我们上次见到夜王是在艰难屯 |
[13:09] | The closest castle to Hardhome is Eastwatch-by-the-Sea. | 距艰难屯最近的要塞是东海望 |
[13:12] | Then that’s where I’ll go. | 那我就去那里 |
[13:14] | Looks like we’re the Night’s Watch now. | 看来我们成了守夜人了 |
[13:19] | If they breach the Wall, | 如果他们突破长城 |
[13:20] | the first two castles in their path | 首当其冲的两座城堡 |
[13:22] | are Last Hearth and Karhold. | 是最后壁炉城和卡霍城 |
[13:25] | The Umbers and the Karstarks betrayed the North. | 安柏家和卡史塔克家背叛了北境 |
[13:28] | Their castles should be torn down | 他们的城堡该被夷为平地 |
[13:30] | with not a stone left standing. | 一块石头也不留 |
[13:32] | The castles committed no crimes. | 城堡又未犯罪 |
[13:34] | And we need every fortress we have for the war to come. | 要迎接大战 我们需要每一座堡垒 |
[13:38] | We should give the Last Hearth and Karhold to new families, | 最后壁炉城和卡霍城应该分给新的家族 |
[13:41] | loyal families who supported us against Ramsay. | 支持过我们对抗拉姆斯的家族 |
[13:44] | Aye! | 对 |
[13:47] | The Umbers and the Karstarks | 安柏家和卡史塔克家 |
[13:49] | have fought beside the Starks for centuries. | 跟史塔克家并肩战斗了数百年 |
[13:51] | They’ve kept faith for generation after generation. | 世代忠心耿耿 |
[13:54] | And then they broke faith. | 但他们背弃了誓言 |
[13:56] | I’m not going to strip these families of their ancestral homes | 我不会为几个不肖子孙所犯之罪 |
[13:59] | because of the crimes of a few reckless sons. | 将这些家族逐出祖居的城堡 |
[14:01] | So there’s no punishment for treason | 那么叛者不罚 |
[14:03] | and no reward for loyalty? | 忠者无赏吗 |
[14:11] | The punishment for treason is death. | 背叛的惩罚是死亡 |
[14:14] | Smalljon Umber died on the field of battle. | 小琼恩·安柏死在战场上 |
[14:16] | Harald Karstark died on the field of battle. | 哈拉德·卡史塔克死在战场上 |
[14:19] | They died fighting for Ramsay. | 他们是为拉姆斯效命战死 |
[14:21] | Give the castles to the families | 将城堡赏给 |
[14:23] | of the men who died fighting for you. | 为你效命战死之人的家族 |
[14:39] | When I was Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch… | 我担任守夜人军团总司令的时候 |
[14:43] | I executed men who betrayed me. | 处死过背叛我的人 |
[14:46] | I executed men who refused to follow orders. | 处死过抗命不遵的人 |
[14:49] | My father always said, | 我父亲过去常说 |
[14:51] | “The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword,” | “判人死刑者必须亲自动手” |
[14:54] | and I have tried to live by those words. | 我也一直遵循他的教诲 |
[14:57] | But I will not punish a son for his father’s sins, | 但我不会为父亲的罪过责罚儿子 |
[15:01] | and I will not take a family home | 我也不会剥夺一个家族 |
[15:03] | away from a family it has belonged to for centuries. | 经营了数百年的家园 |
[15:07] | That is my decision, | 这就是我的决定 |
[15:09] | and my decision is final. | 最终决定 |
[15:18] | Ned Umber. | 奈德·安柏 |
[15:27] | Alys Karstark. | 亚丽·卡史塔克 |
[15:43] | For centuries, our families fought | 几百年来 我们的家族 |
[15:45] | side by side on the battlefield. | 在战场上并肩战斗 |
[15:48] | I ask you to pledge your loyalty once again to House Stark, | 我请求你们再次对史塔克家宣誓效忠 |
[15:53] | to serve as our bannermen | 做我们家族的封臣 |
[15:55] | and come to our aid whenever called upon. | 听凭调遣 有求必应 |
[16:07] | Stand. | 请起 |
[16:12] | Yesterday’s wars don’t matter anymore. | 昨日的战争已不再重要 |
[16:15] | The North needs to band together, | 北境必须团结一心 |
[16:17] | all the living north. | 每一个活着的北境人 |
[16:20] | Will you stand beside me, Ned and Alys, | 你们会站在我身边吗 奈德 亚丽 |
[16:23] | now and always? | 从今开始 直到永远 |
[16:25] | Now and always! | 从今开始 直到永远 |
[16:47] | You are my sister, but I am king now. | 你是我妹妹 但我现在是国王 |
[16:49] | Will you start wearing a crown? | 你会开始戴王冠吗 |
[16:50] | When you question my decisions | 你在那些领主和夫人面前 |
[16:52] | in front of the other lords and ladies, you undermine me. | 质疑我的决定 会有损我的威信 |
[16:54] | So I can’t question your decisions anymore? | 我都不能质疑你的决定了吗 |
[16:56] | Of course you can, but– | 你当然可以 但是… |
[16:57] | Joffrey never let anyone question his authority. | 乔佛里从不允许任何人质疑他的权威 |
[16:59] | You think he was a good king? | 你认为他是个好国王吗 |
[17:03] | Do you think I’m Joffrey? | 你认为我是乔佛里吗 |
[17:09] | You’re as far from Joffrey as anyone I’ve ever met. | 你跟乔佛里完全不同 |
[17:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | You’re good at this, you know. | 你很擅长这种事 |
[17:16] | – At what? – At ruling. | -擅长什么 -统治 |
[17:20] | No. | 才怪 |
[17:21] | You are. | 是真的 |
[17:23] | You are. | 真的 |
[17:26] | They respect you, they really do, | 他们尊重你 真的尊重你 |
[17:28] | but you have to | 但是你必须… |
[17:30] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[17:33] | What did father used to say? | 父亲过去怎么说的 |
[17:34] | Everything before the word “But” is horse shit. | “但是”才是重点 前面都是狗屁 |
[17:37] | He never said that to me. | 他从没对我说过这话 |
[17:39] | No. No, he never cursed in front of his girls. | 当然没有 他从不在女儿面前说粗话 |
[17:42] | Because he was trying to protect us. | 因为他想保护我们 |
[17:45] | He never wanted us to see how dirty the world really is, | 他从不想让我们看到这世界有多肮脏 |
[17:47] | but Father couldn’t protect me and neither can you. | 但是父亲保护不了我 你也不能 |
[17:50] | – Stop trying. – All right, I’ll stop trying to protect you | -别总想着保护我 -好 我不会了 |
[17:53] | and you stop trying to undermine me. | 你也不要再破坏我的威信 |
[17:54] | I’m not trying to undermine you! | 我没有破坏你的威信 |
[17:58] | You have to be smarter than Father. | 你必须比父亲精明 |
[18:01] | You need to be smarter than Robb. | 你需要比罗柏精明 |
[18:04] | I loved them, I miss them, | 我爱他们 我想念他们 |
[18:05] | but they made stupid mistakes, | 但是他们犯了愚蠢的错误 |
[18:07] | and they both lost their heads for it. | 害得他们掉了脑袋 |
[18:09] | And how should I be smarter? | 我怎么才能更精明 |
[18:11] | By listening to you? | 听你的话吗 |
[18:15] | Would that be so terrible? | 听我的话有这么可怕吗 |
[18:18] | A raven from King’s Landing, Your Grace. | 君临来的信鸦 陛下 |
[18:31] | “Cersei of House Lannister, First of Her Name, | “兰尼斯特家族的瑟曦一世 |
[18:33] | Queen of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的女王 |
[18:35] | Protector of the Seven Kingdoms–“ | 七国守护…” |
[18:36] | What does she want? | 她要怎样 |
[18:40] | Come to King’s Landing. | 前往君临 |
[18:42] | Bend the knee or suffer the fate of all traitors. | 屈膝认罪 不然就接受叛徒的命运 |
[18:46] | You’ve been so consumed with the enemy to the north, | 你太过专注北方的敌人 |
[18:48] | you’ve forgotten about the one to the south. | 忘记了南方的威胁 |
[18:50] | I’m consumed with the Night King because I’ve seen him. | 我专注对付夜王是因为我见过他 |
[18:53] | And believe me, you’d think of little else if you had, too. | 相信我 你若也见过 就不会考虑别的 |
[18:55] | We still have a wall between us and the Night King. | 面对夜王 我们还有长城可守 |
[18:57] | There’s nothing between us and Cersei. | 我们与瑟曦之间毫无阻隔 |
[18:59] | There’s a thousand miles between us and Cersei. | 我们跟瑟曦相隔数千里之遥 |
[19:02] | Winter is here. The Lannisters are a southern army. | 凛冬已至 兰尼斯特的手下是南方军队 |
[19:05] | They’ve never ranged this far north. | 他们的势力从未触及这么北的地方 |
[19:06] | You’re the military man, but I know her. | 你懂军事 但是我了解她 |
[19:10] | If you’re her enemy, she’ll never stop until she’s destroyed you. | 对敌人 她不毁灭绝不罢休 |
[19:13] | Everyone who’s ever crossed her, she’s found a way to murder. | 每一个惹过她的人 都被她设法除掉了 |
[19:19] | You almost sound as if you admire her. | 听起来你好像很佩服她 |
[19:25] | I learned a great deal from her. | 我从她身上学到很多 |
[20:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:06] | It’s what we’ve been waiting for our whole lives. | 这是我们一生的期待 |
[20:08] | It’s what Father trained us for, whether he knew it or not. | 这就是父亲训练我们的目的 不管他是否知道 |
[20:11] | He knew it. | 他知道 |
[20:12] | Made me memorize every damn city, town, | 逼我记住每一个该死的城镇 |
[20:14] | lake, forest, and mountain. | 湖泊 森林与山脉 |
[20:16] | It’s ours now. We just have to take it. | 现在都是我们的了 我们只消伸手去拿 |
[20:20] | You’ve been quiet since you came home. | 你自从回来后就不大说话 |
[20:22] | Are you angry with me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[20:23] | No, not angry. | 不 没有生气 |
[20:27] | Are you afraid of me? | 你害怕我吗 |
[20:30] | Should I be? | 我应该怕你吗 |
[20:35] | Daenerys Targaryen has chosen Tyrion to be her Hand. | 丹妮莉丝·坦格利安任命提利昂为首相 |
[20:39] | Right now, they’re sailing across the Narrow Sea, | 此时此刻 他们正在渡过狭海 |
[20:42] | hoping to take back her father’s throne. | 志在夺回她父亲的王座 |
[20:44] | Our little brother, | 我们的弟弟 |
[20:47] | the one you love so much, | 那个你最爱的弟弟 |
[20:49] | the one you set free, | 那个你放走的弟弟 |
[20:51] | the one who murdered our father and our first-born son, | 那个杀死父亲 杀死我们长子的弟弟 |
[20:54] | now he stands beside our enemies and gives them counsel. | 正在我们的敌人身旁 为之出谋划策 |
[21:01] | He’s out there somewhere at the head of an armada. | 他带着一支强大的舰队 |
[21:05] | Where will they land? | 他们会在哪里登陆 |
[21:10] | Dragonstone. | 龙石岛 |
[21:12] | They have deep-water ports for the ships. | 那里有可供舰队停泊的深水港 |
[21:14] | Stannis left the castle unoccupied, | 史坦尼斯走后城堡无人占领 |
[21:16] | and that’s where she was born. | 而且那里还是她出生之地 |
[21:18] | Enemies to the east. | 东边的敌人 |
[21:20] | Enemies to the south– | 南边的敌人 |
[21:21] | Ellaria Sand and her brood of bitches. | 艾拉莉亚·沙德和她的那群小婊子 |
[21:24] | Enemies to the west– | 西边的敌人 |
[21:26] | Olenna, the old cunt. | 奥莲娜 那个老贱人 |
[21:28] | Another traitor. | 另一个叛徒 |
[21:31] | Enemies to the north. | 北边的敌人 |
[21:34] | Ned Stark’s bastard has been named King in the North | 奈德·史塔克的私生子当上了北境之王 |
[21:36] | and that murdering whore Sansa stands beside him. | 还有那个杀人的婊子珊莎在他身边 |
[21:40] | Enemies everywhere. We’re surrounded by traitors. | 到处都是敌人 我们被叛徒包围了 |
[21:42] | You’re in command of the Lannister army now. | 你现在掌管着兰尼斯特的军队 |
[21:44] | – How do we proceed? – Winter is here. | -我们该如何进军 -凛冬已至 |
[21:47] | We can’t win a war if we can’t feed our men and our horses. | 如果我们喂不饱自己的人马就打不赢这场战争 |
[21:51] | The Tyrells have the grain, the Tyrells have the livestock. | 提利尔家手里有粮食和牲畜 |
[21:55] | Will the Tyrell bannermen stand alongside | 提利尔家的封臣会与 |
[21:57] | a Dothraki horde and Unsullied slave soldiers? | 多斯拉克部落和奴隶士兵无垢者共事吗 |
[22:00] | If they think Daenerys will win. | 如果他们认为丹妮莉丝会获胜的话 |
[22:02] | No one wants to fight on the losing side. | 没人愿意为失败的一方而战 |
[22:05] | Right now, we look like the losing side. | 现在 我们看起来必败无疑 |
[22:09] | I’m the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. | 我是七国女王 |
[22:10] | Three kingdoms, at best. | 顶多有三国 |
[22:14] | I’m not sure you understand how much danger we’re in. | 我不清楚你是否明白我们现在的处境有多危险 |
[22:16] | I understand we’re in a war for survival. | 我明白我们正面临生死之战 |
[22:18] | I understand whoever loses dies. | 我明白败者必死 |
[22:21] | I understand whoever wins could launch a dynasty | 我明白胜者会建立 |
[22:23] | that lasts a thousand years. | 一个延续千秋万代的王朝 |
[22:24] | A dynasty for whom? | 谁的王朝 |
[22:27] | Our children are dead. | 我们的孩子都死了 |
[22:30] | We’re the last of us. | 只剩下你我了 |
[22:32] | A dynasty for us, then. | 那就是你我的王朝 |
[22:37] | We never talked about Tommen. | 我们从没谈过托曼的事 |
[22:42] | There’s nothing to say. | 没什么可谈的 |
[22:43] | Our baby boy killed himself. | 我们的小儿子自杀了 |
[22:45] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[22:47] | He betrayed us both. | 他背叛了我们俩 |
[22:49] | Should we spend our days mourning the dead– | 我们要整天悼念逝去之人吗 |
[22:50] | mother, father, and all our children? | 母亲 父亲 还有我们所有的孩子 |
[22:52] | – Cersei– – I loved them. I did. | -瑟曦 -我爱他们 我爱过 |
[22:55] | But they’re ashes now and we’re still flesh and blood. | 但是他们已成灰烬 而你我还活着 |
[22:58] | We’re the last Lannisters, the last ones who count. | 我们是最后的兰尼斯特 余者都不重要了 |
[23:06] | Even Lannisters can’t survive without allies. | 即使是兰尼斯特 没有盟友也无法生存 |
[23:09] | Where are our allies now? | 我们的盟友在哪里 |
[23:12] | You saw what happened to Walder Frey and his family. | 你看到瓦德·佛雷和他家族的下场了 |
[23:15] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[23:16] | – How could we ever trust a man like that? – We couldn’t. | -我们怎能信任那样一个人 -是不能 |
[23:19] | He was a useless, old coward, | 他是个没用的老懦夫 |
[23:20] | but the Freys supported us. | 但是佛雷家支持过我们 |
[23:23] | Now they’re all dead. | 现在他们都死了 |
[23:24] | Whoever killed them is no friend of ours. | 杀他们的人必定是敌非友 |
[23:25] | We need allies. | 我们需要盟友 |
[23:27] | Stronger, better allies. | 更强大 更有价值的盟友 |
[23:29] | We can’t win this war alone. | 我们单枪匹马赢不了这场战争 |
[23:33] | You think I listened to Father for 40 years | 你以为我听了父亲四十年的教导 |
[23:35] | and learned nothing? | 什么都没学到吗 |
[24:14] | The Greyjoys? | 葛雷乔伊 |
[24:15] | You invited the Greyjoys to King’s Landing? | 你邀请葛雷乔伊家来君临 |
[24:18] | – Not all of them. – Well, it looks like all of them. | -不是他们所有人 -可看起来是这样 |
[24:20] | I invited Euron Greyjoy, | 我邀请了攸伦·葛雷乔伊 |
[24:22] | the new King of the Iron Islands. | 铁群岛的新王 |
[24:25] | You said yourself we needed stronger, better allies. | 你自己说的 我们需要更强大更有价值的盟友 |
[24:28] | – There you are. – How are they better allies? | -就是他们 -他们怎么是更有价值的盟友 |
[24:30] | How are they different from the Freys? | 他们跟佛雷家有什么区别 |
[24:33] | They both broke their promises | 他们同样违背了誓言 |
[24:34] | and murdered their former friends as soon as it suited them. | 一旦有利可图便谋害了昔日盟友 |
[24:37] | So does everyone when it suits them. | 每个人一旦有利可图都会这么做 |
[24:40] | Unlike the Freys, they have ships. | 跟佛雷家不同的是 他们有船 |
[24:42] | – And they’re good at killing. – They’re not good at anything. | -而且擅长杀戮 -他们一无所长 |
[24:45] | I know the ironborn. They’re bitter, angry little people. | 我了解铁民 他们身材矮小 暴戾无常 |
[24:49] | All they know how to do is | 他们只懂得劫掠 |
[24:49] | steal things they can’t build or grow themselves. | 自己造不出和种不活的东西 |
[24:52] | Euron Greyjoy didn’t come here for that. | 攸伦·葛雷乔伊不是为劫掠而来 |
[24:54] | Oh, what did he come here for, then? | 那他为了什么 |
[24:56] | A queen. | 一位女王 |
[25:10] | The moment I was chosen Lord of the Iron Islands, | 我刚被选为铁群岛之王 |
[25:13] | they turned on me. | 他们就背叛了我 |
[25:16] | Their own uncle. | 他们的亲叔叔 |
[25:17] | They stole my best ships and ran. | 他们偷了我最好的几艘船 跑了 |
[25:20] | Sailed them right across the world | 乘着它们漂洋过海 |
[25:22] | and gave them to the Dragon Queen | 将其献给了龙女王 |
[25:24] | so she could bring her armies here to attack you. | 使她得以率军渡海 攻击你们 |
[25:28] | It’s nothing compared to the treason you suffered | 据我所知 跟您的遭遇比起来 |
[25:31] | at the hands of a family member, from what I hear. | 我那点众叛亲离算不上什么 |
[25:35] | But still, it bothers me. | 但我还是很恼火 |
[25:39] | Murdering them would make me feel a lot better. | 杀了他们能让我好过很多 |
[25:42] | And since it appears that all our treasonous family members | 而且既然那些背叛我们的家人 |
[25:46] | are fighting for the same side, | 现在都是一伙的 |
[25:48] | I thought we rightful monarchs | 我想我们两位正统的君主 |
[25:51] | could murder them together. | 应该联合起来剿灭他们 |
[25:59] | You’re not a rightful monarch, though, are you? | 你不是什么正统的君主吧 |
[26:06] | The Greyjoys rebelled against | 葛雷乔伊家族曾起兵叛乱 |
[26:08] | the throne for the right to be monarchs, | 妄图自立为王 |
[26:09] | but as I recall, you were soundly defeated. | 但据我所知 你们败得很惨 |
[26:13] | Come to mention it, | 说到这个 |
[26:15] | weren’t you the one who started that rebellion | 你不就是那个挑起叛乱 |
[26:17] | by sailing to Casterly Rock and burning the Lannister fleet? | 把船开到凯岩城 烧了兰尼斯特舰队的人吗 |
[26:22] | You certainly caught us there. | 确实打了我们一个措手不及 |
[26:24] | Very smart move on your part. | 在你而言可谓一步好棋 |
[26:26] | Of course, we all made it to the Iron Islands anyway. | 当然 我们还是攻克了铁群岛 |
[26:30] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[26:32] | I remember very well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[26:33] | I saw you. | 我看到你了 |
[26:35] | I heard so much talk. | 我听过很多传言 |
[26:37] | The best in the world. No one can stop him. | 绝世无双 无人能敌 |
[26:41] | I didn’t believe it, to be honest. | 老实说 我先前还不信 |
[26:43] | But I must say when you rushed through the breach | 但我必须承认 当你破墙而入 |
[26:46] | and started cutting people down… | 大杀四方… |
[26:52] | it was glorious. | 的确荡人心魄 |
[26:54] | Like a dance. | 像一场舞蹈 |
[26:55] | The people I was cutting down were your own kin. | 我杀的可是你的亲族 |
[26:58] | The place was getting crowded. | 反正那地方人太多 |
[27:00] | I enjoyed watching it. I truly did. | 我观赏得非常愉快 真的 |
[27:03] | And I enjoyed killing Greyjoys. | 我也喜欢杀葛雷乔伊家的人 |
[27:05] | A good thing for me. | 对我来说是好事 |
[27:08] | If you hadn’t crushed us, I wouldn’t have gone into exile. | 要不是你击溃我们 我也不会走上逃亡之路 |
[27:11] | If I hadn’t done that, | 我要是不走 |
[27:13] | I wouldn’t be the greatest captain on the 14 seas. | 就不会成为十四海之内最强大的船长 |
[27:18] | If not the most humble. | 但不是最谦逊的 |
[27:21] | You’re not humble. | 您也不谦逊 |
[27:24] | You’re the queen of a great nation. | 您是广阔国度的女王 |
[27:27] | You don’t care about the Iron Islands. | 您才不稀罕铁群岛 |
[27:29] | They’re nothing but rocks and bird shit and– | 那里有的不过是石头 鸟粪… |
[27:33] | and a lot of very unattractive people. | 和一帮无趣至极的人 |
[27:37] | The Iron Fleet, on the other hand, | 然而铁舰队 |
[27:39] | that’s something else entirely. | 就是另一回事了 |
[27:42] | It’s the greatest armada Westeros has ever seen. | 它是维斯特洛有史以来最强的舰队 |
[27:46] | With the Iron Fleet, you own the seas. | 有了铁舰队 您就拥有了海洋 |
[27:50] | You can defeat the invaders of the east | 您可以打败东方的侵略者 |
[27:53] | and the pretenders of the north and south. | 也可铲除南北方的伪王 |
[27:56] | What do you want in return? | 条件是什么 |
[27:59] | Ever since I was a little boy, | 我还是个小男孩时 |
[28:03] | I wanted to grow up and marry | 就希望长大以后 |
[28:04] | the most beautiful woman in the world. | 娶世上最美的女人为妻 |
[28:07] | So here I am, | 所以我来了 |
[28:09] | with a thousand ships | 带来一千艘船 |
[28:12] | and two good hands. | 和我健全的双手 |
[28:19] | I decline your proposal. | 我拒绝你的求婚 |
[28:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:24] | You’re not trustworthy. | 你不值得信任 |
[28:27] | You’ve broken promises to allies before | 你曾背弃盟友 |
[28:29] | and murdered them at the nearest opportunity. | 一有机会就杀了他们 |
[28:31] | You murdered your own brother. | 你还杀了你的亲兄弟 |
[28:34] | You should try it. Feels wonderful. | 您也应该试试 感觉好极了 |
[28:38] | I don’t expect you to trust me outright. | 我不指望您立刻相信我 |
[28:40] | You need proof of my honest intentions. | 您需要我自证忠诚可靠 |
[28:43] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 |
[28:44] | the surest way to a woman’s heart is with a gift. | 赢得女人心最好的办法就是送礼物 |
[28:47] | A priceless gift. | 一份无价的礼物 |
[28:49] | I won’t return to King’s Landing | 不为您拿到那份礼物 |
[28:51] | until I have that for you. | 我决不回君临 |
[31:59] | Ah, Maester Weyland. | 威兰德学士 |
[32:02] | A drinker’s liver if ever I saw one. | 典型的酒鬼肝脏 |
[32:07] | Weigh that. | 称一下 |
[32:09] | The triumph of transitory pleasures. | 一时欢愉的胜利 |
[32:12] | Mankind’s curse. | 人类的诅咒 |
[32:14] | Archmaester, I was wondering… | 博士 我在想… |
[32:17] | What’s the weight? | 多重 |
[32:19] | 147 Um, 147. | |
[32:25] | I was wondering if you had considered my proposition. | 不知道您有没有考虑过我的提议 |
[32:29] | I don’t remember your proposition. | 我不记得你有什么提议 |
[32:31] | I asked you if, in light of what I’ve seen in the North, | 我问过您 鉴于我在北境所见 |
[32:35] | if I could have access to the restricted area of the library. | 能不能允许我进入图书馆的禁区 |
[32:38] | That area is reserved for maesters. | 禁区是学士们专用的 |
[32:39] | – Are you a maester? – No. | -你是学士吗 -不是 |
[32:42] | Not a very strong proposition, is it? | 你的提议不太有说服力 不是吗 |
[32:53] | Archmaester, with respect, | 博士 无意冒犯 |
[32:56] | I’ve seen them… | 我见过他们 |
[32:58] | the Army of the Dead. | 死人军团 |
[33:00] | The white walkers. | 异鬼 |
[33:03] | I was sent here to learn how to defeat them, | 我是被派来学习怎么打败他们的 |
[33:06] | but everyone in the Citadel, | 但学城的所有人 |
[33:08] | those who will even talk to me, | 起码是愿意和我说话的人 |
[33:10] | they all doubt the walkers ever existed in the first place. | 他们全都质疑异鬼的存在 |
[33:13] | Everyone in the Citadel doubts everything. | 学城的所有人质疑所有事情 |
[33:15] | It’s their job. | 这是他们的本分 |
[33:22] | But the tales of the Long Night can’t be pure fabrication. | 但是长夜的故事不可能全是编的 |
[33:27] | Too many similarities from unconnected sources. | 互不关联的资料里有太多相似的记载 |
[33:30] | Sources in the restricted area? | 禁区里的资料吗 |
[33:32] | The very same. | 正是 |
[33:35] | And the simplest explanation | 你这么执念于异鬼一事 |
[33:37] | for your grating obsession with the white walkers | 最简单的解释就是 |
[33:39] | is that you’re telling the truth | 你在说实话 |
[33:41] | and that you saw what you say you saw. | 如你所说 你确实见过 |
[33:44] | So, you believe me. | 所以您相信我 |
[33:48] | I do. | 是的 |
[33:50] | You’ll finish weighing that heart? | 你还不去称那颗心脏 |
[33:54] | That makes you the only person south of the Twins who does. | 那您就是孪河城以南唯一相信我的人 |
[34:00] | We’re not like the people south of the Twins. | 我们和孪河城以南的人不一样 |
[34:03] | And we’re not like the people north of the Twins. | 我们和孪河城以北的人也不一样 |
[34:07] | In the Citadel, we lead different lives for different reasons. | 在学城 我们为着不同的信仰过着不同的生活 |
[34:13] | We are this world’s memory, Samwell Tarly. | 我们是世界的记忆 山姆威尔·塔利 |
[34:16] | Without us, men would be little better than dogs. | 没有我们 人将与犬类无异 |
[34:19] | Don’t remember any meal but the last, | 只记得上一顿饭 |
[34:21] | can’t see forward to any but the next. | 只看得见眼前的事 |
[34:24] | And every time you leave the house and shut the door, | 每次你离开屋子关上门 |
[34:26] | they howl like you’re gone forever. | 它们都嚎得好像你再也不回来了 |
[34:29] | When Robert’s Rebellion was raging, | 劳勃的叛军横扫大地的时候 |
[34:32] | people thought the end was near. | 人们觉得世界末日到了 |
[34:34] | The end of the Targaryen dynasty. “How will we survive?” | 坦格利安王朝要结束了 “我们要怎么活” |
[34:37] | When Aegon Targaryen turned his eye westward | 当伊耿·坦格利安的目光转向西方 |
[34:40] | and flew his dragons to Blackwater Rush, | 乘着巨龙飞临黑水河 |
[34:42] | “The end is near! How will we survive?” | “世界末日来了 我们要怎么活” |
[34:44] | And thousands of years before that, during the Long Night, | 几千年前 长夜之时 |
[34:47] | we can forgive them for thinking it truly was the end. | 人们有理由相信那真的是末日 |
[34:49] | But it wasn’t. None of it was. | 但那不是 全都不是 |
[34:54] | The Wall has stood through it all. | 长城一直屹立不倒 |
[34:57] | And every winter that ever came has ended. | 而每一个冬天都结束了 |
[35:09] | Be a good lad. Clean this up. | 乖 收拾干净 |
[36:01] | Nope. | 不行 |
[36:13] | Nope. | 不行 |
[36:27] | You’re a lucky man. | 你这小子真走运 |
[36:34] | I’ve heard she beat the Hound in single combat. | 我听说她单挑打败了猎狗 |
[36:41] | She’s a very impressive woman. | 真是个相当厉害的女人 |
[36:44] | What do you want, Lord Baelish? | 你想要什么 贝里席大人 |
[36:49] | I want you to be happy. | 我想要你快乐 |
[36:52] | I want you to be safe. | 我想要你安全 |
[36:54] | I am safe. | 我很安全 |
[36:55] | I’m at home, surrounded by friends. | 我在自己家 有朋友陪伴 |
[36:58] | I have Brienne to protect me from anyone who would harm me. | 我有布蕾妮保护 谁也伤不了我 |
[37:05] | What about happy? | 那快乐呢 |
[37:10] | Why aren’t you happy? | 你为什么不快乐 |
[37:12] | What do you want that you do not have? | 你有什么想要却没有的东西 |
[37:14] | At the moment, peace and quiet. | 此时此刻 安宁和清静 |
[37:22] | No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. | 别费心思总结发言了 贝里席大人 |
[37:25] | I’ll assume it was something clever. | 我就当你说了句好听的 |
[37:30] | My lady. | 小姐 |
[37:31] | My lady. | 告辞 |
[37:43] | Why is he still here? | 他为什么还在这里 |
[37:46] | We need his men. | 我们需要他的军队 |
[37:48] | Without the Vale, | 要不是谷地支援 |
[37:49] | Ramsay Bolton would still hold this castle. | 这座城堡还被拉姆斯·波顿占领着 |
[37:52] | Littlefinger saved us. | 小指头救了我们 |
[37:58] | He wants something. | 他有所欲求 |
[38:02] | I know exactly what he wants. | 我清楚他的欲求 |
[38:09] | *He rode through the streets of the city* | *他奔驰在城里的街道* |
[38:13] | *Down from his hill on high* | *离开那高高的山岗* |
[38:16] | *O’er the winds and the steps and the cobbles* | *马踏过鹅卵石阶小巷* |
[38:19] | *He rode to a woman’s sigh* | *带他到姑娘的身旁* |
[38:23] | *For she was his secret treasure* | *她是他珍藏的宝贝呀* |
[38:26] | *She was his shame and his bliss* | *她是他含羞的期望* |
[38:29] | *And a chain and a keep are nothing* | *项链和城堡都是空呀* |
[38:32] | *Compared to a woman’s kiss* | *比不上姑娘的吻好* |
[38:35] | *For hands of gold are always cold* | *金手触摸冰冰凉呀* |
[38:38] | *But a woman’s hands are warm* | *而姑娘小掌热乎乎* |
[38:42] | *For hands of gold are always cold* | *金手触摸冰冰凉呀* |
[38:45] | *But a woman’s hands are…* | *而姑娘小掌…* |
[38:49] | That’s a pretty song. | 歌很好听 |
[38:51] | I’ve never heard it before. | 我没听到过 |
[38:52] | It’s a new one. | 是首新歌 |
[38:53] | Are you hungry? We’ve got some rabbit. | 你饿了吗 我们有兔子肉 |
[38:57] | I don’t want to steal your food. | 我不想偷你们的食物 |
[38:58] | You’re not stealing, we’re offering. | 不是偷 是我们给的 |
[39:00] | Come on, it’s gonna be a cold night. | 来吧 今晚会很冷 |
[39:31] | You heading south? | 你要去南方吗 |
[39:33] | King’s Landing. | 君临 |
[39:35] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[39:37] | Not so bad, is it? | 没那么糟吧 |
[39:40] | Depends on your taste, I guess. | 取决于你的喜好 |
[39:42] | If you like your streets covered | 如果你喜欢街上满是 |
[39:43] | in shit and pig’s blood, it’s the town for you. | 屎尿和猪血 那很适合你 |
[39:46] | All my life, I wanted to see the Red Keep, | 我一直想见到红堡 |
[39:48] | the Sept of Baelor, the Dragonpit. | 贝勒大圣堂和龙穴 |
[39:50] | Then when I finally make it, | 等我终于到了君临 |
[39:52] | they wouldn’t let me within a mile of the Red Keep, | 红堡一里之内不得靠近 |
[39:54] | the Sept of Baelor’s blown to hell, | 贝勒大圣堂化为了灰烬 |
[39:56] | and the Dragonpit is a damn ruin. | 而龙穴是一堆七零八落的废墟 |
[39:58] | The people who live there, | 生活在那里的人 |
[40:00] | they’d skin you alive if | 如果能从你身上搞到两个铜板 |
[40:01] | they could make two coppers off your hide. | 他们会活剥了你 |
[40:03] | Worst place in the world. | 世上最糟糕的地方 |
[40:05] | What are you doing in the Riverlands? | 你们在河间地做什么 |
[40:07] | There’s been some trouble with the Freys up at the Twins, | 孪河城的佛雷家遇到了麻烦 |
[40:10] | so we’re part of the army that’s been sent to keep the peace. | 我们是被派去维持治安的一部分军队 |
[40:16] | Here you go. Guests first. | 给 客人优先 |
[40:19] | Oh, no, I couldn’t. You don’t have enough. | 不 不行 你们不够分 |
[40:21] | My mother always told me to be kind to strangers. | 我母亲一直教导我要对陌生人友好 |
[40:24] | Strangers will be kind to you. | 陌生人就会对你友好 |
[40:38] | You’re a long way from home. | 你们离家很远 |
[40:40] | I’m sure you’ve had some adventures, though. | 我敢说你们也有些传奇经历 |
[40:42] | Yeah, endless adventures. | 是的 说不完的传奇 |
[40:45] | They’ll be singing about us for a thousand years. | 我们的故事将会千年传唱 |
[40:48] | The truth is when we left home, we couldn’t wait to get away. | 事实上 我们离家时迫不及待要走 |
[40:51] | But now we’ve been gone a while, we can’t wait to get home. | 如今我们出来了 又迫不及待想回家 |
[40:54] | I just think about my dad out there on his boat all alone. | 我只是想着我爸独自一人在船上 |
[40:58] | I ought to be out there with him. | 我应该陪着他的 |
[41:01] | My wife just had our first baby. | 我妻子刚生下我们第一个孩子 |
[41:03] | – Boy or girl? – Oh, who knows? | -男孩还是女孩 -谁知道 |
[41:05] | You think soldiers get ravens with news from home? | 你觉得士兵会有信鸦传递家书吗 |
[41:11] | – I hope it’s a girl. – Why? | -我希望是个女孩 -为什么 |
[41:14] | Girls take care of their papas when their papas grow old. | 女孩会在爸爸年老时照顾他们 |
[41:17] | Boys just go off to fight in someone else’s wars. | 男孩只会跑出去替人卖命打仗 |
[41:22] | Are you old enough to drink? | 你到了喝酒的年纪吗 |
[41:39] | It’s blackberry wine. | 是黑莓酒 |
[41:41] | I made it myself. | 我自己酿的 |
[41:44] | It’s really good. | 很好喝 |
[41:47] | So, why is a nice girl on her own heading to King’s Landing? | 一个好姑娘孤身一人去君临做什么 |
[41:58] | I’m going to kill the queen. | 我要去刺杀女王 |
[42:21] | Bad night to be outdoors. | 这天气不适合在外过夜 |
[42:23] | You’ve got real powerful magic to figure that out. | 你可真了不得 竟然能发现这一点 |
[42:27] | Did the Lord of Light whisper that in your ear? | 光之王悄悄告诉你的吗 |
[42:30] | “It’s snowing, Thoros. It’s windy. | “天在下雪 索罗斯 风很大 |
[42:33] | It’s gonna be a cold night.” | 今晚会很冷” |
[42:36] | You’re a grouchy old bear, aren’t you, Clegane? | 你是一头暴躁的老狗熊 不是吗 克里冈 |
[42:40] | You want some rum? | 要点朗姆酒吗 |
[42:42] | Don’t like that shit. It’s too sweet. | 不喜欢那玩意儿 太甜了 |
[42:45] | Why are you always in such a foul mood? | 你为什么总是一副臭脾气 |
[42:49] | Experience. | 经历使然 |
[42:56] | This seems like a good place to spend the night. | 在这里过夜好像不错 |
[43:00] | These people don’t want us here. | 这些人不欢迎我们 |
[43:03] | Seems deserted to me. No livestock. | 好像废弃了 没有牲口 |
[43:06] | No smoke coming from the chimney. | 烟囱里没冒烟 |
[43:27] | I don’t like the look of it. | 我不喜欢这里的样子 |
[43:29] | For a big, hard man, you scare easy. | 你这么个彪形大汉 太容易被吓到了 |
[43:32] | I’ll tell you what doesn’t scare me– | 我来告诉你什么吓不到我 |
[43:34] | bald cocksuckers like you. | 你这样的光头傻蛋 |
[43:36] | You think you’re fooling anyone with that top knot? | 你以为那个顶髻能骗得了所有人吗 |
[43:40] | Bald cunt. | 秃头蠢货 |
[43:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:44] | Maybe they’ve got some ale hidden away. | 没准他们藏了一些麦酒 |
[43:48] | They don’t. | 他们没有 |
[43:52] | See if there’s a larder. | 看看有没有地窖 |
[43:54] | They always leave something behind. | 他们总是会留下一些东西 |
[44:37] | How do you think it ended for them? | 你觉得他们是怎么走的 |
[44:40] | With death. | 死了 |
[44:42] | Girl died in her father’s arms. | 女孩死在父亲的怀里 |
[44:45] | Both of them covered in blood and a knife at their feet. | 他们浑身是血 脚边有一把刀 |
[44:50] | I’d say they were starving. | 我猜他们饿得不行 |
[44:51] | And rather than let his little girl suffer, | 他不愿意让小女儿受苦 |
[44:54] | he ended it for both of them. | 索性结果了两人的性命 |
[44:56] | Doesn’t matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[44:58] | No, doesn’t matter now. | 是啊 现在不重要了 |
[45:14] | I’ve known you a long time, Dondarrion. | 我认识你很久了 唐德利恩 |
[45:17] | Aye. | 没错 |
[45:18] | I think the first time we met was at that tournament– | 我想我们第一次见面是在比武大会上 |
[45:22] | And I always thought you were dull as dirt. | 我一直觉得你庸俗乏味 |
[45:26] | You’re not bad. | 你不坏 |
[45:28] | I don’t hate you. | 我不讨厌你 |
[45:30] | Don’t like you, but you’re not bad. | 不喜欢你 但你不坏 |
[45:32] | Thank you, Clegane. | 谢谢你 克里冈 |
[45:34] | That warms the heart. | 真暖心 |
[45:35] | But there’s nothing special about you. | 但你没什么特别的 |
[45:39] | You’re right about that. | 你说的没错 |
[45:40] | So why does the Lord of Light keep bringing you back? | 那为什么光之王不停地复活你 |
[45:44] | I’ve met better men than you, | 我见过比你更好的人 |
[45:47] | and they’ve been hanged from crossbeams, or beheaded, | 他们被吊死在大梁上 或被砍头 |
[45:52] | or just shat themselves to death in a field somewhere. | 或在荒郊野外惨兮兮地死掉 |
[45:57] | None of them came back. | 没一个复活 |
[46:00] | So, why you? | 你为什么复活 |
[46:01] | You think I don’t ask myself that? | 你以为我没自问过 |
[46:04] | Every hour of every day? | 无时不刻 |
[46:07] | Why am I here? | 我为何还活着 |
[46:10] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该做什么 |
[46:12] | What does the Lord see in me? | 光之王看中了我什么 |
[46:16] | And? | 然后呢 |
[46:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:21] | I don’t understand our Lord. | 我不理解我们的神 |
[46:23] | Your Lord. | 你的神 |
[46:25] | I don’t know what He wants from me. | 我不知道祂要我怎样 |
[46:27] | I only know that He wants me alive. | 我只知道祂希望我活着 |
[46:32] | If he’s so all-powerful, | 既然他无所不能 |
[46:33] | why doesn’t he just tell you what the fuck he wants? | 为什么不直接告诉你到底要怎样 |
[46:38] | Clegane. | 克里冈 |
[46:40] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[46:44] | Don’t worry. The fire won’t bite. | 别怕 火又不咬人 |
[46:47] | I want to show you something. | 我有东西给你看 |
[46:50] | It’s my fucking luck I end up with a band of fire worshippers. | 老子掉进崇拜火的人堆里了 真他妈的走运 |
[46:54] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[46:56] | Almost seems like divine justice. | 苍天有道 |
[46:58] | There’s no divine justice, you dumb cunt. | 哪有什么道 你个蠢蛋 |
[47:00] | If there was, you’d be dead… | 要是真有 你早死了 |
[47:03] | and that girl would be alive. | 那个丫头还活着 |
[47:12] | – What do you want? – Look into the flames. | -你要干什么 -看着火焰 |
[47:15] | I don’t want to look in the damn flames. | 我才不想看什么该死的火焰 |
[47:18] | You saw me bring him back from the dead after you cut him down. | 你把他砍死后 亲眼看见我把他复活 |
[47:22] | Don’t you want to know what gave me the power? | 不想知道是什么给了我力量吗 |
[47:25] | I keep asking and no one wants to tell me. | 我一直在问 就是没人告诉我 |
[47:28] | We can’t tell you. | 我们没法告诉你 |
[47:30] | Only the fire can tell you. | 只有火焰能告诉你 |
[47:44] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[47:47] | Logs burning. | 柴火在烧 |
[47:50] | Keep looking. | 继续看 |
[47:57] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[48:07] | Ice. | 冰 |
[48:10] | A wall of ice. | 一堵冰墙 |
[48:14] | The Wall. | 是绝境长城 |
[48:19] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[48:20] | It’s where the Wall meets the sea. | 长城与大海相接的地方 |
[48:25] | There’s a castle there. | 有一座城堡 |
[48:34] | There’s a mountain. | 一座山 |
[48:37] | Looks like an arrowhead. | 形状像箭头 |
[48:42] | The dead are marching past. | 死人在行军 |
[48:49] | Thousands of them. | 成千上万 |
[48:57] | Do you believe me now, Clegane? | 现在相信我了吗 克里冈 |
[49:00] | Do you believe we’re here for a reason? | 相信我们是背负使命而来了吗 |
[49:34] | What the hell are you doing, Clegane? | 你他妈的在干什么 克里冈 |
[49:39] | Burying the dead. | 埋葬死者 |
[49:53] | You knew these people. | 你认识这些人 |
[49:56] | Not really. | 算不上 |
[50:58] | We ask the Father to judge us with mercy. | 天父 请仁慈地评断我等 |
[51:02] | We ask the Mother to… | 圣母 请… |
[51:07] | Fuck it, I don’t remember the rest. | 见鬼 剩下的不记得了 |
[51:16] | I’m sorry you’re dead. | 你们死了我很遗憾 |
[51:19] | You deserved better. | 你们不该如此丧命 |
[51:22] | Both of you. | 两个都是 |
[51:54] | Mom. | 妈 |
[51:55] | You should really sleep, Sam. | 你真的该睡了 山姆 |
[51:58] | The dead don’t. | 死人可不睡 |
[52:09] | “Legends of the Long Night.” | 《长夜传说》 |
[52:14] | The Targaryens used dragonglass to decorate their weapons | 坦格利安家族使用龙晶装饰武器 |
[52:17] | without even knowing what the First Men used it for. | 甚至不知道先民这样做的目的 |
[52:37] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[52:40] | It’s a map of Dragonstone. | 龙石岛的地图 |
[52:42] | The Targaryens built their first stronghold there | 坦格利安家族入侵维斯特洛时 |
[52:44] | when they invaded Westeros. | 在那里修建了第一座要塞 |
[52:48] | That’s dragonglass? | 这是龙晶吗 |
[52:50] | A mountain of it. | 多得不得了 |
[52:52] | Beneath the ground. | 在地底 |
[52:53] | Stannis told me, but I didn’t think… | 史坦尼斯告诉过我 但我没想到… |
[52:56] | This is important. Jon needs to know. | 这很重要 一定要告诉琼恩 |
[53:52] | Has she come yet? | 她来了吗 |
[53:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[53:56] | The Dragon Queen. | 龙女王 |
[53:58] | Daenerys Stormborn. | 风暴降生丹妮莉丝 |
[54:02] | Haven’t heard anything. | 什么都没听说 |
[59:43] | Shall we begin? | 我们开始吧 |
[1:01:06] | A Targaryen cannot be trusted. | 不能相信坦格利安家的人 |
[1:01:09] | The Mad King’s daughter will destroy the realm. | 疯王的女儿会摧毁掉王国 |
[1:01:12] | We have an army of fleets and three dragons. | 我们有一支舰队 还有三头龙 |
[1:01:15] | We should hit King’s Landing now. | 应该即刻攻打君临 |