时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I love you, Rory. | 我爱你 Rory |
[00:06] | I love you, too, Dean. | 我也爱你 Dean |
[00:10] | Are you comfortable? Am I killing your arm? | 舒服吗 我把你的手臂压疼了吗 |
[00:12] | – My arm is fine. – I could move. | – 我的手臂没问题 – 我可以移开 |
[00:14] | Don’t you dare move. | 你敢移开 |
[00:17] | This right here, is – the textbook definition of a perfect moment. | 此时此刻 就是教科书上写的完美时刻 |
[00:23] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 确实是 |
[00:27] | And earlier? | 那么刚才呢 |
[00:32] | That was pretty perfect too. | 也很完美 |
[00:34] | However, as a guy, I was trying not to be a pig. | 不过作为一个男人 我尽量不那么猴急 |
[00:40] | – And I’m happy, are you happy? – I’m very happy. | – 我很快乐 你快乐吗 – 我很快乐 |
[00:44] | Happy, but not chatty? | 快乐但却很沉默吗 |
[00:48] | I’m just? | 我只是想 |
[00:50] | trying to make sure that all this is really happening. | 确定这一切都是真的 |
[00:54] | It is. | 是真实的 |
[01:04] | – Hey, you know what I think we need? – What? | – 嘿 知道我们需要什么吗 – 什么 |
[01:07] | A song. Like a song that’s “our song”. | 一首歌 一首属于我俩的歌 |
[01:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:11] | Something romantic, but not mushy, something that will make us remember this. | 浪漫却不感伤的 能让我们记住这刻的 |
[01:16] | Ah, believe me, I’m remembering this. | 啊 相信我 我会记住这一切的 |
[01:18] | Oh, I know. | 哦 我知道了 |
[01:26] | Okay. Perfect. | 好 好极了 |
[01:29] | So, from now on, no matter what you’re doing, where you are, | 从现在开始 不管你在做什么 身在何处 |
[01:34] | you’ll stop and think of me when you hear this. | 听到这首歌 你就要停下来想着我 |
[01:40] | – That’s not gonna be our song. – Why not? It’s perfect. | – 怎么可以是这歌呢? – 为什么不呢 很完美 |
[01:43] | It’s happy. It’s hopeful. It has the word ‘candy’ in it. Hey, what is more hot than candy? | 很欢快 充满希望 有糖果这个词 嘿 有什么比糖果更让人兴奋呢 |
[01:49] | Pick something else. | 选首别的 |
[01:51] | * Who can take the sunrise? * “Who can take the sunrise? | |
[01:54] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. I’ll pick something else. | 好好好好 我来选首别的 |
[01:57] | – No. – Hand it over, I can’t take it anymore. | – 不行 – 给我 我受不了了 |
[01:59] | This is what happens when the women get the remote, ah-ha! | 女人拿到遥控器就会这样 啊哈 |
[02:05] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[02:07] | Rory | Rory! |
[02:09] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么样 |
[02:11] | Dean came over to borrow something. | Dean过来借点东西 |
[02:12] | Yeah, thanks. | 没错 谢谢 |
[02:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[02:18] | Well, ah, I should go… | 呃 啊 我该走了 |
[02:23] | Bye, Lorelai. | 再见 Lorelai |
[02:27] | Bye, Dean. | 再见 Dean |
[02:32] | So, what did he borrow? | 他借了什么东西 |
[02:35] | I’m sorry I didn’t talk to you about it first. I know I promised I would, | 对不起 我没有事先告诉你 我知道我答应过的 |
[02:40] | but I swear, I didn’t know that this was going to happen. | 但是我发誓 我从没想过会这样 |
[02:44] | I mean, I didn’t know he was going to show up tonight, and it just happened. | 我是说 我没想过他今晚回来 一切就这样发生了 |
[02:48] | It’s awful for you to find out like this, I know, but everything’s okay. | 我知道 这样你一定觉得很糟糕 但是一切都很好 |
[02:51] | I’m okay, and we were, you know, safe – | 我没事 而且 你知道的 我们是有安全措施的 |
[02:54] | so all those Trojan Man jokes all these years really apparently stuck. | 那些特洛伊人的笑话 也明显卡住了 |
[02:57] | And I’m lucky, too, because Dean, he’s… | 我也很幸运 因为Dean 他 |
[03:01] | well, aren’t you glad that it happened with someone who’s good and really loves me? | 呃 是个人品好又真心爱我的人 你不感到庆幸吗 |
[03:08] | He’s married. | 他已经结婚了 |
[03:09] | – You don’t understand the situation. – Is he still married? | – 你不了解形势 – 他仍然已婚吧 |
[03:11] | – Yes, but… – Then I understand the situation. | – 没错 但是 – 那么我了解形势 |
[03:14] | – I just want what’s best for you, that’s all! – You’re just mad because I didn’t come running to you | – 我都是为你好 仅此而已 – 你生气 只是因为我没去找你 |
[03:18] | to discuss whether or not I was ready for this step. I decided it on my own. | 没和你讨论 我是否准备好迈出这一步 而是自己做了决定 |
[03:20] | Obviously, you weren’t ready for this step. | 很明显你没准备好迈出这一步 |
[03:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:06] | Let’s just talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[04:09] | No. | 不要 |
[05:18] | You do realize you just leapt out of a moving vehicle. | 你有没有意识到 你刚刚是 从开着的车上跳下来的 |
[05:21] | Everything cannot be on your schedule, Richard. | 世界不是围着你转的 Richard |
[05:24] | Now, where is it? I know I put it in here. Aha! | 在哪儿啊 我知道是放在这里的 啊哈 |
[05:27] | In all the years we’ve been together, I have never seen you behave as irrationally as… | 我们在一起的这么多年里 从没见过你这样失去理智 |
[05:30] | Emily, I’m talking to you! Will you stop? | Emily 我在跟你说话 你能停下来吗 |
[05:33] | Emily, this feud of ours has now reached comical heights that? | Emily 我们之间的争吵 已经上升到了可笑的地步 |
[05:37] | Charlie Chaplin, himself, would find hilarious, and he’s dead. | 就算卓别林听到也会觉得很搞笑 死了都会笑出来的 |
[05:40] | Don’t follow me, Richard. | 别跟着我 Richard |
[05:42] | Oh, wait, come back. Let me get you a cane and a derby. | 哦 等等 回来 让我给你找根拐杖和礼帽 |
[05:52] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[05:53] | I’m looking for my European luggage, which some imbecile has chosen to hide from me. | 我在找我的欧洲行李箱 哪个白痴把它藏起来了 |
[05:58] | What do you need your European luggage for? | 你用来干嘛 |
[06:00] | To put things in. | 装东西 |
[06:01] | – You’re making a mess. – I don’t care if I’m making a mess. | – 你把屋子搞得一团糟 – 我不在乎是不是搞得一团糟 |
[06:04] | Well, who’s going to clean all this up, you? | 呃 谁来收拾呢 你吗 |
[06:06] | Yes, me, or the maid, or perhaps Pennilyn Lott could come by | 没错 我或者女佣 也许Pennilyn Lott会过来 |
[06:09] | after one of your clandestine luncheons and take a stab at it. | 和你私下幽会吃了午宴后 来试试看 |
[06:12] | Oh, for heaven’s sakes. Not that again. She’s just a friend! | 哦 老天 别再说了 她只是个朋友而已 |
[06:15] | I am going to Europe, Richard. I am going to Europe, | 我要去欧洲 Richard 我要去欧洲 |
[06:18] | and I’m going to have a marvelous time. I’m going to get up at 10:00, | 我会过得非常快活 我10点起床 |
[06:21] | and I’m going to have two glasses of wine at lunch every single day. | 每天午餐我都要喝两杯酒 |
[06:24] | Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch. | 只有妓女才会在午餐时喝两杯酒 |
[06:27] | Well, then buy me a boa and drive me to Reno because I am open for business. | 呃 那么给我买条羽毛围巾 送我去雷诺 因为我要开门接客了 |
[06:31] | I – I can’t talk to you when you’re like this. I’m going to bed. | 我 你这个样子我没法和你说话 我睡觉了 |
[06:34] | You go to bed. I’ll go to France. | 你去睡觉 我去法国 |
[06:55] | Richard | Richard! |
[06:57] | Richard | Richard! |
[06:59] | The door is stuck! Richard! | 门卡住了 Richard |
[07:03] | This isn’t funny! | 一点不好笑 |
[07:30] | Richard Richard Richard? Richard! | |
[07:32] | Emily | Emily? |
[07:33] | You locked me in. | 你把我锁在房里了 |
[07:35] | I did not lock you in. | 我没有把你锁在房里 |
[07:36] | You certainly did lock me in. | 你的的确确把我锁在房里了 |
[07:38] | The door must be jammed. Did you try jiggling the knob? | 一定是门卡住了 你试过转一下门把吗 |
[07:41] | I suppose I could do that, or you could just get the hell down here and let me out! | 我想我可以那么做 或者你可以滚下来 放我出去 |
[07:45] | Give me a moment, please. | 等我一下 好吗 |
[07:47] | If you don’t come down here right now, I will climb out the window. | 如果你不马上下来 我就从窗户爬出去 |
[07:50] | You will not climb out the window. | 你不会从窗户爬出去的 |
[07:52] | I will. I will climb out the window right now. | 我现在就从窗户爬出去 |
[07:55] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[07:57] | I’m doing it. I’m climbing out the window. | 我做了 我正从窗户爬出去 |
[07:59] | You better not climb out the window. | 你最好别爬窗户 |
[08:02] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[08:03] | Emily Gilmore, I better not catch you climbing out the window. | Emily Gilmore 最好别让我逮到你爬窗户 |
[08:08] | I’m out the window. I’m out the window. | 我爬窗户了 我爬窗户了 |
[08:12] | – Get down from there. – No! | – 下来 – 不 |
[08:14] | Emily, get back here. Emily! | Emily 过来 Emily |
[08:26] | Are you having an aneurysm or something? Get inside and put this on. | 你长了动脉瘤还是怎么了 进屋去把这个穿上 |
[08:30] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[08:31] | Do you seriously think after 39 years of marriage, I would resort to locking you in a basement? | 难道你真的认为 结婚39年了 我会采取把你锁在地下室的手段 |
[08:37] | I don’t know what you’d resort to. I don’t know who you are at all. | 我不知道你会怎么做 我一点都不了解你 |
[08:39] | I knew the mental illness in your family would catch up with you eventually. | 我就知道 你最终还是逃不过你家族的精神病 |
[08:42] | Aunt Cora was not mentally ill! She was athletic! | Cora姨妈不是精神病 她热爱运动 |
[08:46] | Oh, fine. | 哦 好极了 |
[08:51] | Is there some sort of problem here, folks? | 这儿出什么问题了吗 伙计们 |
[08:53] | No. There’s no problem. | 没有 没问题 |
[08:54] | We got a call from some of your neighbors complaining about a disturbance. | 我们接到你们邻居的电话投诉 说受到了骚扰 |
[08:57] | We apologize. We’re going inside right now. | 我们道歉 马上就回屋去 |
[08:59] | Do not tell me what to do. | 别告诉我该做什么 |
[09:01] | Can I have your security password, please? | 能告诉我你们的安全密码吗 |
[09:03] | Look, it’s getting late, so either shoot us or go away. | 听着 时间不早了 要么干掉我们 要么走人 |
[09:06] | Fine. We’ll just write up a report here and be on our way. | 好啊我们写个报告 然后就走 |
[09:09] | Are you happy, Richard? Now there’s a report, | 高兴了吧 Richard 现在有报告了 |
[09:12] | and a report means we’ll be in the police blotter. | 有报告就意味着 我们上了警察的记事簿 |
[09:14] | Petal Huffington reads the police blotter religiously. It’s like heroin to her. | Petal Huffington虔诚地阅读那记事簿 对她来说 读着就跟吸毒一样爽 |
[09:19] | You’ve turned us into the scandal of the neighborhood. | 你把我们变成附近一带的笑柄 |
[09:21] | Do you know what, Emily? | 知道吗 Emily |
[09:22] | If nothing else, this display tonight demonstrates clearly | 不说其他的 今晚这场表演清楚地表明 |
[09:27] | that you are no longer the woman I married. | 你不再是我原先娶的那个女人了 |
[09:30] | The woman you married was your partner. You listened to her. | 你娶的那个女人是你的人生伴侣 你听她倾诉 |
[09:33] | You consulted with her. You respected her. | 你和她商量 你尊重她 |
[09:35] | So, you are right, Richard. I am definitely not the woman you married. | 你说的没错 Richard 我肯定不是你娶的那个女人 |
[09:45] | – Oh, no. – It’s okay. | – 哦 不 – 还好 |
[09:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:48] | He landed butt first in Taylor’s rose bushes. | 他屁股向下 在Taylor的玫瑰丛里着陆 |
[09:51] | – Oh, poor thing! – Didn’t slow him down, though. | – 哦 可怜的家伙 – 不过还是没让他停下来 |
[09:53] | I managed to tackle him as he headed toward the miniature goat pen, dragged him back here, | 他朝羊栏跑的时候我才截住他 把他拖回这里 |
[09:58] | threw one of your blankets over him, and, well, there he is – he’s gonna be fine. | 给他盖了条你的毯子 呃 就这样了 他会好起来的 |
[10:01] | – Well, that’s good. – Yeah. | – 呃 很好 – 没错 |
[10:03] | So, you were gone for a while. | 你出去了一会儿 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I just had some things to take care of at home. Are you sure he can breathe? | 没错 家里有点事要处理一下 你确定他还有呼吸吗 |
[10:09] | Oh, yeah, I propped his head up. So, uh… you okay? | 哦 是的 我用手托着他的头 你还好吗 |
[10:14] | Yes, I’m fine. | 恩 我很好 |
[10:15] | Okay, just – nothing you want to talk about with – with me or…? | 好 没什么要跟我说的吗 |
[10:19] | Oh my God. We need to take him upstairs. | 哦 老天 我们得把他弄到楼上去 |
[10:22] | – LuLu can’t see me like this. – But, Kirk… | – 不能让LuLu看到我这样 – 但是Kirk |
[10:24] | – LuLu can’t see me like this! – Okay, she won’t. I promise. | – 不能让LuLu看到我这样 – 好 她不会看到的 我答应你 |
[10:28] | – Can I take a look? – Okay. | – 我能看看吗 – 好 |
[10:30] | I don’t want to take a look. | 我不想看 |
[10:32] | Well, I’m not looking. | 呃 我才不看呢 |
[10:33] | Hey! It’s a party. What’s everybody doing up? | 嘿 开派对呢 大家都起来干嘛 |
[10:37] | Aw, hey, good timing, Squiggy. | 啊 嘿 来得正巧 闯入者 |
[10:39] | I was just going to check on my loaves and make sure they’re rising properly. | 我正准备去看下面包 确定它们发酵的程度合适 |
[10:42] | The air’s a little more humid than I thought it was going to be, | 空气比我估计的潮湿一点 |
[10:45] | and if the loaves aren’t rising properly, then – what are you doing? | 如果面包发得不好 那么 你们在做什么 |
[10:47] | – We need you to look at Kirk’s butt. – Why? | – 我们想让你检查下Kirk的屁股 – 为什么 |
[10:49] | Well, because he ran into some rose bushes, and he’s got some thorns stuck in it, | 呃 因为他跑进了玫瑰花丛 屁股上扎了些刺 |
[10:53] | – and I thought of you. – Me? Why me? | – 我就想到你了 – 我 为什么是我 |
[10:55] | Well, because… you’re a chef. | 呃 因为 你是个厨师 |
[10:58] | – What? – And you have a kid. | – 什么 – 而且你还有个小孩 |
[10:59] | – Yes, that’s better. You have a kid. – Neither of us has kids. | – 没错 这个理由说得通些 你有个小孩 – 我们都没小孩 |
[11:02] | Well, she does, but it’s big and – and – and can look at her own butt. | 呃 她有 不过年纪大到 已经能照看好自己的屁股了 |
[11:06] | I got this, thanks. | 明白了 多谢 |
[11:08] | Okay, well… oh, oh! | 好吧 呃 哦 哦 |
[11:13] | I’m gonna need Bactine, antiseptic, and lots of hot towels. | 我需要伤口急救喷剂 抗菌剂还有很多热毛巾 |
[11:17] | I’ll go. I’ll be right back. | 我去拿 马上回来 |
[11:21] | Hey, Kirk? How are you feeling? | 嘿 Kirk 感觉怎么样 |
[11:24] | – Is Luke here? – I’m right here, Kirk. | – Luke在吗 – 我就在这儿 Kirk |
[11:26] | – Sorry I bit you. – It’s okay, Kirk. | – 抱歉我咬了你 – 没事 Kirk |
[11:28] | They were after me, so I ran away. | 他们追赶我 所以我跑了 |
[11:30] | – Who was after you, honey? – Assassins. He thinks assassins are after him. | – 谁在追赶你啊 亲爱的 – 刺客 他觉得刺客们在追他 |
[11:34] | They were under my bed in my room, so I ran, and they followed me down the hall, | 他们在我房间的床下面 所以我跑了出来 他们跟着我穿过大厅 |
[11:39] | down the stairs, past Luke and Lorelai kissing, through the yard, over that fence. | 下了楼 经过Luke和Lorelai身边 他俩在接吻 穿过院子 爬过栅栏 |
[11:44] | Well, the assassins are gone now, Kirk. | 呃 刺客走了 Kirk |
[11:47] | – I imagined them? – I think so. | – 他们是我想象出来的吗 – 我想是的 |
[11:49] | What about Luke kissing Lorelai? | 那Luke亲Lorelai呢 |
[11:50] | I think you imagined that, too. | 我想那也是你想象出来的 |
[11:56] | Okay, Kirk, you just settle down and relax, and I’ll be right back. | 好了 Kirk 你安心休息 放轻松 我马上就来 |
[12:04] | – Oh, my God! – Sookie! | – 我的上帝! – Sookie! |
[12:06] | You kissed? | 你们接吻了? |
[12:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:08] | I can’t believe she didn’t tell me. Why didn’t she tell me? | 真不敢相信 她竟然没告诉我 她为什么不告诉我? |
[12:11] | – It just happened. – Ooh, Luke, that’s wonderful! | – 才发生不久 – 哦 Luke 太好了! |
[12:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | I can’t wait to tell Lorelai it’s wonderful! | 真想马上告诉Lorelai 这太好了! |
[12:17] | Um, could you maybe not say anything for a little while? | 你能不能暂时什么都别说? |
[12:22] | – Why? – Well, I’m just not so sure she wants this out yet. | – 为什么? – 可能她现在还不想公开 |
[12:25] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想? |
[12:26] | Do me a favor and keep it to yourself. Let her tell you if she wants to, okay? | 帮帮忙别说出去 等她想说的时候 让她自己告诉你 好吗? |
[12:30] | Sure. Okay. Call me Belinda, ’cause my lips are sealed. | 没问题 你放心 我一定守口如瓶 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[12:36] | – Hey, Luke? – Yeah? | – 嘿 Luke? – 嗯? |
[12:38] | This is good. | 这是件好事 |
[12:43] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[12:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:02] | My mom brought by brownies. | 我妈带来了巧克力蛋糕 |
[13:09] | You worked late again. | 你又工作得很晚啊 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:13] | Do you have to work tomorrow? | 你明天也得上班吗? |
[13:17] | I work at Doose’s tomorrow. | 明天在Doose家有活要干 |
[13:21] | Well, will you be home for dinner? ‘Cause I was thinking of cooking or something. | 那晚上回家吃饭吗? 我在考虑是不是要下厨做顿饭 |
[13:27] | I guess. | 应该会吧 |
[13:30] | I’ll try. I don’t know. | 我尽量 我也不知道 |
[13:34] | – You want a brownie? – No. | – 想吃块蛋糕吗? – 不了 |
[13:37] | My mom put gummy bears in them like I’m still three or something. | 妈妈在上面印了小熊图案 还把我当小孩子呢 |
[13:44] | Oh yeah, and I found your phone. It had fallen in the couch cushions. | 对了 找到你的手机了 原来在沙发垫下面 |
[13:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:48] | It rang a little earlier, about 20 minutes ago. I answered, but they hung up. | 刚才响了阵 20分钟前吧 我接起来 那人却挂了 |
[13:54] | – You answered my phone? – Well, it kind of woke me up. | – 你接了我的电话? – 嗯 它吵醒我了 |
[13:57] | – Why are you answering people’s phones? – Dean. | – 干嘛乱接别人的电话? – Dean |
[13:59] | I mean, you know it’s my phone, Lindsay. This isn’t your phone. | 你知道那是我的电话 Lindsay 不是你的 |
[14:03] | – I mean, who was it? – I don’t know. They hung up. | – 是谁打来的? – 我不知道 挂了 |
[14:07] | – So you didn’t take a message? – I told you – they hung up. | – 你没有留条吗? – 我说过 那人挂断了 |
[14:10] | So, great, uh, you’re just answering my phone and not taking messages? | 那真是太好了 你接了我的电话 还没有留条? |
[14:14] | – That’s great, Lindsay. – Dean, wh- | – 真是好极了 Lindsay – Dean 怎么– |
[14:16] | Taylor calls on this phone, and Tom. | Taylor会打这个电话 还有Tom |
[14:18] | I mean, this phone is for business, okay? That’s why I have it! | 我买这手机是用来联系业务的! |
[14:21] | Fine. | 我知道了 |
[14:22] | What if Tom called, and he had an extra shift for me tomorrow, huh? | 万一是Tom打过来 要给我介绍明天的外快工作呢? |
[14:25] | I mean he calls to tell me, and you answer, and he thinks maybe he doesn’t have the right number, | 如果他打来是你接的 他会以为打错了电话 |
[14:28] | and he hangs up, and then I just lose out, which means we lose out. | 他就挂断了 然后我就没饭吃了 咱俩都没饭吃了 |
[14:34] | God, Lindsay, you know, you don’t – you don’t get it, do you? | 天哪 Lindsay 你难道不明白吗? |
[14:39] | I mean, you have absolutely no respect for me at all. That’s just obvious. | 你一点都不尊重我 这是明摆着的 |
[14:45] | I don’t want to fight. We always fight. | 我不想吵架 我们总是在吵架 |
[14:50] | I won’t answer your phone anymore. I was asleep. I didn’t think. | 我不会再接你的电话了 那时我睡得迷迷糊糊 没多想 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 算了好吗? |
[14:59] | Yeah… | 好吧… |
[15:01] | okay. | 算了 |
[15:04] | You coming to bed? | 你上床睡觉吗? |
[15:06] | In a minute. | 一会儿就来 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | You mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗? |
[15:19] | No. Just tired. Long day. | 不 只是累了 工作很辛苦 |
[15:25] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[15:34] | – Everything looks so good. – I know it does. | – 一切看上去都这么完美 – 我知道 |
[15:37] | – I want half of that cranberry square. – Okay. | – 草莓方糕分我一半 – 好的 |
[15:44] | Kirk, sit. | Kirk 坐下 |
[15:46] | I’m good. | 站着很好 |
[15:47] | You can’t eat standing up like that. My mother says it gives you cancer. | 你不能这么站着吃 我妈说这样会得癌症的 |
[15:50] | Really? Mine, too. | 真的吗? 我妈也这么说 |
[15:52] | Hey, look who came to visit. | 嘿 看看谁来了 |
[15:54] | Oh, my God, the baby’s here! | 哦 我的天 小宝宝来了! |
[15:56] | Hey, Shortstuff. How’s it hangin’? | 嘿 小家伙 过得怎么样啊? |
[15:58] | He just came to say hi to everybody and to see the place on which his entire college education depends. | 他来跟大家问好 顺便看看 妈妈为他赚大学学费的地方 |
[16:03] | What do you think? Is it gonna be Ivy League, or is it gonna be “Murray’s House of Learnin'”? | 你说呢? 你要上常春藤大学 还是”莫里的学习屋”呢? |
[16:08] | If we’re going by the donut demand, I think he’s in pretty good shape. | 以甜甜圈的需求量来看 前景一片光明 |
[16:11] | Okay, Ivy League it is. I just hope you’re not stupid. Yeah? | 好吧 那就上常春藤大学 希望你够聪明啊 对吧? |
[16:15] | Well, you have fun. Mommy’s gotta get back to work. | 你好好玩 妈妈要去工作了 |
[16:18] | Be nice, and don’t throw up on the buffet. | 要乖哦 别吐在自助餐上了 |
[16:20] | Jackson, you get over here right now with that baby. | Jackson 你现在就把孩子抱过来 |
[16:23] | Can you sign this? | 可以在这儿签名吗? |
[16:24] | Michel, hold it right there. Michel. Michel, I have a complaint. | Michel 站那儿别走 Michel Michel 我要投诉 |
[16:28] | Michel? Michel? | Michel? Michel? |
[16:31] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗? |
[16:32] | I was talking to you, and you just walked away from me. | 我在跟你说话 你怎么走开了 |
[16:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were calling someone else. | 哦 抱歉 我以为你在叫别人 |
[16:37] | Someone else named Michel? | 这儿还有别人叫Michel的吗? |
[16:38] | If only I could read minds. What can I do for you? | 我要能未卜先知就好了 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[16:41] | One of my shoes is missing, and the other has been chewed. | 我的一只鞋不见了 而另一只被啃坏了 |
[16:45] | Is this a riddle? I’m very busy. | 这是谜语吗? 我很忙 |
[16:47] | No, this is not a riddle. This is fact. Look at this shoe. | 不 这不是谜语 是事实 看看这鞋 |
[16:51] | This shoe was practically brand-new, worn twice, and only on smooth-surface floors. | 这鞋还是崭新的 只穿过两次 而且只在平地上走过 |
[16:56] | I leave it in your hallway, and in the morning, I find this. | 我把鞋放在你们的走廊上 今天早上 却成了这样 |
[17:00] | Oh, my God, what have I done? | 哦老天爷 我都干了什么呀? |
[17:02] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. Taylor, why did you leave your shoe in the hallway? | 抱歉 不过 Taylor 你干嘛把鞋放在走廊里? |
[17:05] | – Your complimentary shoeshine. – Our… | – 你们不是有免费擦鞋服务嘛 – 我们… |
[17:08] | I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在说什么 |
[17:10] | Hey, Lorelai… | 嘿 Lorelai… |
[17:11] | Oh, no problem, Luke. Butt right in. I couldn’t possibly be talking about anything important. | 噢 没问题 Luke 说吧 我们能聊什么要紧事呢 |
[17:15] | Good. | 那就好 |
[17:17] | I just – I have to get back to the diner. | 我只是 我得回餐馆了 |
[17:21] | – Okay, well, um – I? – I’m still standing here. | – 好啊 嗯 我? – 我还在这那 |
[17:23] | – I have to… – Uh, sure. | – 我得… – 啊 当然 |
[17:25] | Okay. But, thank you so much for coming. | 好吧 不过很感谢你能来 |
[17:28] | Okay, I’ll… guess I’ll see you later. | 那我…我们回头见了 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:32] | You think I’m making all this up. | 你觉得这都是我编造的吗 |
[17:34] | No, Taylor, I don’t think you’re making it up. | 不 Taylor 我没这么想 |
[17:35] | You’re making a scene is what you’re making. | 你只是制造了一场闹剧而已 |
[17:37] | All right, fine. I’m going to find wherever I read that you said you have shoeshine service. | 好吧 我肯定在哪儿读到过 你们说会提供擦鞋服务 |
[17:43] | I’m going to show you, and then he can take that look off his face. | 我会找来给你看的 省得他一副欠扁的样子 |
[17:46] | Taylor, seriously, I completely believe you. | Taylor 说真的 我完全相信你 |
[17:49] | That man is why mail-order brides were invented. | 邮购新娘就是为这种人准备的 |
[17:53] | Oh, my, my. Well, what a surprise. | 哦 真是意外啊 |
[17:55] | People will expect me to be here for breakfast. | 大家会等我吃早饭的 |
[17:57] | – Yes, they will. – Okay, so I’m here for breakfast. | – 是的 他们会 – 所以 我来吃早饭 |
[18:00] | Enjoy! | 吃得开心点啊! |
[18:03] | Rory, we were wondering what happened to you. | Rory 正想说你怎么还没来 |
[18:05] | I just ran home early this morning to get something. Hey, Davey. Came for breakfast? | 我回家去拿了些东西 嘿 Davey 来吃早饭吗? |
[18:09] | Yes, he did. Didn’t you, Davey? | 是啊 是吧 Davey? |
[18:11] | Yeah, he did. Oops, he’s got that look on his face. | 是啊 噢 他又是这个表情 |
[18:14] | You might want to give him back to me. | 你还是把他给我抱吧 |
[18:16] | Oh, please, if I went running every time some guy tried to crap all over me, | 哦 求之不得 要是总有人想在我身上拉屎 |
[18:20] | I never would have gotten married. | 我永远都别结婚了 |
[18:21] | Hey, Sookie, what did you want to talk – Oh my! | Sookie 你想说什么 哦 老天! |
[18:25] | – I’m so happy! – I’m so glad you’re so happy! | – 我太开心了! – 你这么开心我也开心! |
[18:27] | Is this is a normal happy or was there cooking sherry involved? | 你是真的开心 还是喝料酒喝高了? |
[18:31] | I promised I wouldn’t say anything, but I can’t help it! | 我许诺过会守口如瓶 但我实在忍不住了! |
[18:34] | It is so wonderful. Do you know how wonderful it is? | 这真是太棒了 你知道这有多棒吗? |
[18:36] | No, no, I don’t, but I would love to weigh in. | 不 我不知道 不过我很想知道 |
[18:39] | You’re with Luke! | 你和Luke拍拖了! |
[18:40] | – Ah, how did you know? – Luke told me. | – 你怎么知道的? – Luke告诉我的 |
[18:43] | Oh? | 哦? |
[18:43] | No, I’m sorry, Luke didn’t tell me. Kirk told me. | 不 抱歉 不是Luke 是Kirk说的 |
[18:45] | – Kirk told you? – He saw you. He saw you kiss Luke. | – Kirk说的? – 他看见你 你吻了Luke |
[18:48] | – Oh, my God! You were kissing Luke! – Well, Sookie, I… | – 哦 我的天! 你吻了Luke! – Sookie 我… |
[18:52] | I am so glad! You two are perfect for each other. | 我太高兴了! 你们俩是天生一对 |
[18:56] | I have always thought that someday, if you just sort of turned around | 我总是在想 有一天你会灵光乍现 |
[19:00] | and opened your eyes that you’d see it, and now that you have, I’m just so damn happy. | 发现这一点 现在你真的发现了 我真是太太太高兴了 |
[19:04] | – Well, I’m… – You’re not gonna die alone. | – 我是… – 你不会孤独终老了 |
[19:07] | I mean, somebody will be there. Somebody will know. | 你会有人陪伴 你死了会有人知道 |
[19:09] | Somebody will find the body and call the police and… | 有人会发现尸体 通知警察… |
[19:12] | Yes, that is a relief. I can’t believe Kirk saw us. I thought he was asleep. | 是啊 这真叫人欣慰 不敢相信 Kirk看见了 我还以为他睡了呢 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry. I convinced him he was dreaming it all, so I don’t think he’ll say anything. | 别担心 我告诉他那是在做梦 我想他不会说出去的 |
[19:19] | I know you’re concerned about that. Why are you concerned about that? | 我知道你很介意 可你为什么介意? |
[19:23] | – Who said I was concerned about that? – Luke. He asked me not to say anything. | – 谁说我介意了? – Luke 他让我别说出去 |
[19:27] | He said he wasn’t sure if you wanted it out. Why wasn’t he sure if you wanted it out? | 他说不确定你想公开 如果你真想公开 他怎么会不确定? |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:33] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样? |
[19:34] | How was -? | 什么怎么样? |
[19:34] | You know. Was it on top of a table? | 你知道的 是在桌子上吗? |
[19:37] | ‘Cause I always thought it would be on top of a table – oh, like in “Bull Durham”! | 我一直觉得你们会在桌子上做爱 就像电影<百万金臂>里那样! |
[19:40] | There was no sex. | 我们没有做 |
[19:41] | No sex? Why no sex? | 没有做? 为什么? |
[19:43] | – Can’t Luke? – I’m sure he can. There was no time. | – Luke不行吗? – 他没问题 可是没时间啊 |
[19:46] | Everything happened so fast. We were here with the town – and my parents flipping out | 一切来得太快 镇上的人都在 我爸妈又疯了似的 |
[19:50] | and Jason showing up. Oh, no! Jason! What happened to Jason? | 然后Jason出现了 哦不! Jason! Jason怎么样了? |
[19:53] | – Oh, his condo was on fire. – It was? | – 他的房子着火了 – 是吗? |
[19:55] | Well, that’s what Michel had me say when we called his cell phone. | 我们打电话给Michel时 他让我这么说的 |
[19:59] | – Hey, you don’t seem happy. – About what? | – 你看上去不太开心啊 – 什么不开心啊? |
[20:02] | About Luke! | 和Luke的事啊! |
[20:03] | Of course I’m happy about Luke. It’s just new. I’m still processing it, that’s all. | Luke在一起我当然开心了 但我们才刚开始 我还在调整 |
[20:07] | But he knows you’re happy, right? I mean, he knows you’re processing, | 他知道你是开心的 是吧? 他知道你只是在调整 |
[20:10] | but once you process, there’s gonna be sex, right? | 等你调整好了 你们就会做的 对吧? |
[20:12] | He knows. I think he knows. He should know. I hope he knows. | 他知道的 我想他知道 他应该知道吧 但愿他知道 |
[20:18] | Well, make sure he knows, okay? Because you two together… | 确保他真的知道 好吗? 因为你俩在一起… |
[20:22] | Equals getting to the morgue before I smell. I got it. | 意味着我的尸体能在发臭前 被送到太平间 我了解了 |
[20:29] | – Hey. Finish your breakfast already? – Yeah, I was just leaving you a note. | – 吃完早饭了? – 是的 正打算给你留个条 |
[20:32] | – Oh, you kind of wolfed it down, there. – I’m a light eater. | – 你吃得很匆忙啊 – 我本来就吃得不多 |
[20:35] | So, um, you leaving? | 你要走了吗? |
[20:37] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[20:38] | Rory, don’t you want to talk? | Rory 你不想谈谈吗? |
[20:40] | We already did. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[20:41] | Oh yeah, but you didn’t hear what I wanted to talk about, | 是的 但你还没听我真正想说的话 |
[20:43] | which was how Jackson is probably gonna have to dislocate several of Davey’s limbs | 我想说Davey很可能要 被Jackson打得缺胳膊断腿了 |
[20:47] | trying to pry him away from Patty and Babette. | 因为他想打听 Patty和Babette的私事 |
[20:49] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:51] | Rory, can’t we just sit down for a second and talk about this? | Rory 我们就不能坐下来 好好谈谈这件事吗? |
[20:54] | I already heard everything you had to say last night. | 你想说的我昨晚已经听过了 |
[20:57] | You know what? Fine. I give. It’s your life. Do what you want. | 好吧 我放弃了 这是你的人生 做你想做的事吧 |
[21:00] | – Thank you. – You’re 19. You know what you’re doing. | – 谢谢 – 你19岁了 你知道自己在做什么 |
[21:02] | – I do know what I’m doing. – So you don’t want to talk. We won’t talk. | – 我知道我在做什么 – 你不想谈 我们就不谈了 |
[21:05] | – Good. – I wasn’t thinking we had to talk like mom and kid. | – 很好 – 我们并不一定要像母女那样谈话 |
[21:07] | – I thought we could talk as friends, but hey, forget it. – I will. | – 我们可以像朋友那样聊聊 不过算了 – 那就算了 |
[21:11] | – Not that I take back what I said. – That’s your perogative. | – 我并不是要收回我说过的话 – 这是你的特权 |
[21:14] | I mean, he’s married, and as your friend, I have every right to point out the obvious. | 他结婚了 作为你朋友 我有权提醒你这个常识 |
[21:19] | Which you did twice now. | 现在你已经指出两次了 |
[21:21] | Okay, and I stand by it, though I felt maybe I could help you figure out how to handle this | 是的 而且我立场坚定 也许我能帮你出出主意 处理好这事 |
[21:25] | as your friend who you usually turn to to help you figure out how to handle things, | 作为一个你遇到问题时 会去找她寻求帮助的朋友 |
[21:28] | – but if you don’t want to talk, then fine. – Great. | – 但如果你不想谈 那好吧 – 很好 |
[21:30] | – We won’t talk. – Love the thought. | – 我们不谈了 – 好想法 |
[21:32] | Don’t worry about me nagging you to talk anymore. | 别担心 我不会再唠叨着找你谈了 |
[21:34] | – I’m out. – Terrific. | – 我不管了 – 太棒了 |
[21:36] | In fact, I’m really busy, so if you did change your mind… | 实际上我很忙 所以如果你改变主意… |
[21:39] | – Which I won’t. – Okay. | – 我不会的 – 好吧 |
[21:40] | But if you did, I’m sorry. I can’t help. Taylor lost a shoe, so get in line. | 但如果你改变主意 抱歉我帮不了你 Taylor丢了只鞋 所以往后排吧 |
[21:45] | – Any end to this speech in sight? – Bye. | – 说完了吧? – 再见 |
[21:55] | Aha! I told you I’d seen it somewhere. Look at this. | 啊哈! 我告诉过你我见过 看这个 |
[21:58] | Ah, right. | 好的 |
[22:01] | Uh, Michel, hi. Could you come over here for a minute? | Michel 嘿 能过来一下吗? |
[22:04] | – Very sorry about this, Taylor. – Yes? | – 非常抱歉 Taylor – 怎么了? |
[22:06] | Hey. Here I have a list of services, all printed up nice and neat, | 嘿 这是一张打印得细致整齐的服务清单 |
[22:11] | including seaweed wraps, facial peels, watsu massage, and complimentary shoeshines, | 包括海苔卷 面膜 漂浮指压按摩 以及免费擦鞋 |
[22:15] | – all of which we do not offer. – Well, we should. | – 这些都不是我们提供的服务 – 但我们应该提供 |
[22:18] | Michel | Michel. |
[22:18] | I mentioned them several times before, but you don’t listen to me. | 我以前跟你提过好几次 但你都不采纳 |
[22:22] | Sookie wants to make each guest a meringue hat, and you say, “Oh, Sookie, what a brilliant idea. “ | Sookie想给每个顾客做一顶蛋糖霜帽子 你却说”哦 Sookie多棒的主意啊” |
[22:27] | But I want to pamper our guests with services that we don’t have, and you tell me to answer the phone. | 我想让顾客们享受我们没有的服务 而你却要我去接电话 |
[22:32] | I’m very sorry about this, Taylor. We will replace your shoes, I promise you. | 对此我很抱歉 Taylor 我保证我们会赔偿你的鞋子 |
[22:35] | Fine. I’m a 61/2, narrow. | 好吧 我穿6号半的窄型鞋 |
[22:38] | – Okay. I can’t believe you did this. – Oh, you can too. | – 好的 我真不敢相信你这么做了 – 哦 你也可以做的 |
[22:41] | Get on the phone and find me shoes and have them here by tonight, | 打电话找鞋去 今晚给我弄过来 |
[22:43] | – and get your dogs off the premises immediately. – My dogs aren’t… | – 还有立刻把你的狗弄到旅馆外面去 – 我的狗不… |
[22:46] | – It’s been a rough weekend. Don’t screw with me. – If Kirk can sleep inside, why can’t my Chows? | – 这周末已经很难受了 别跟我争辩了 – Kirk能睡在这儿 为何我的小狗不行? |
[22:50] | – Get them and take them home. – Okay, okay, I just have to locate Pau-Pau. | – 快去把它们带回家 – 好 好 我得先找到Pau-Pau |
[22:55] | – What? – He went out for a walk. | – 什么? – 它出去散步了 |
[22:56] | – He’s around. He was just testing his boundaries. – Apparently, so are you. | – 他在附近探测它的领地 – 显然 你也在测我耐心极限 |
[22:59] | I’m going. | 我走就是 |
[23:03] | Pau-Pau? | Pau-Pau? |
[23:09] | – Luke’s. – It’s me. | – Luke餐厅 – 是我 |
[23:11] | – Hello? – It’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 |
[23:13] | – Oh, hi. – Can we talk? | – 哦 嗨 – 能谈谈吗? |
[23:15] | – Well, we’re kind of busy. – Burger and patty melt. | – 我这儿有点忙 – 汉堡和三明治 |
[23:19] | – I just wanted to talk. – Talk about what? | – 我只是想和你谈谈 – 谈什么? |
[23:21] | – What? – Talk about what? | – 你说什么? – 谈什么? |
[23:23] | – Could you find a quieter place? – Like where? | – 你能找个安静点儿的地方吗? – 比如? |
[23:26] | – Just go outside. – Phone doesn’t reach outside. | – 到外面去 – 电话线可没那么长 |
[23:29] | – Something that looks like tuna. – Use your cell phone. | – 看上去像金枪鱼的东西好了 – 那就用你的手机 |
[23:31] | – Uh, I don’t have a cell phone. – What happened to the phone Nicole gave you? | – 我没手机 – Nicole给你的那个手机呢? |
[23:35] | She got it back in the divorce. Actually, I threw it in the lake after the divorce. | 离婚的时候她带走了 事实上 离婚后我把它扔河里了 |
[23:41] | Jeez, what the hell is going on over there? | 天哪 你那儿怎么了? |
[23:44] | – What’s going on over there? – Hold on! | – 你那儿怎么了? – 别挂! |
[23:46] | You hold on, too. | 你也别挂啊 |
[23:51] | I’m good. | 我好啦 |
[23:53] | – I’m good, too. – Good! | – 我也好了 – 很好! |
[23:55] | So… you wanted to talk. | 那么… 你说你想谈谈 |
[23:58] | Yeah. I just realized that, you know, when I got back last night, I was… a little distracted… | 是的 我意识到 昨晚我回去后 我… 有点分心了… |
[24:06] | Hey, no big deal. | 嘿 那不是什么大事 |
[24:07] | Uh, no, no, it really was a big deal. I just… | 不 不 那确实是件大事 我只是… |
[24:11] | – Seriously, you don’t need to… – We kissed. | – 说真的 你不必… – 我们接吻了 |
[24:17] | – You and me, we kissed? – I remember. | – 你和我 接吻了? – 我记得 |
[24:20] | And it was… unexpected. | 并且它是… 突如其来的 |
[24:23] | Lorelai, relax. I’m fine if you want to just forget it ever happened, really. | Lorelai放松点 如果你想忘记昨晚的事 我没事 真的 |
[24:27] | No, I don’t want to forget it ever happened. It was a great kiss. | 不 我不想忘记昨晚的事 那是个很棒的吻 |
[24:30] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[24:31] | If one of us had been a frog, it would have had some seriously impressive consequences. | 如果我们其中一个变成了青蛙 那后果才严重呢 |
[24:36] | – Okay. – So, what do you think? | – 好吧 – 那你是怎么想的? |
[24:39] | – I think I’m really relieved you feel that way. – So you concur? | – 知道了你的感受我放心多了 – 那么你我感受相同? |
[24:43] | – Dear God, yes. – Good. So, then, I guess we’ll discuss this later. | – 谢天谢地 是的 – 很好 那么 我想我们迟些再谈谈 |
[24:48] | – Tonight? – Tonight. | – 今晚? – 今晚 |
[24:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:52] | – Thanks for the call. – Well, my pleasure. | – 谢谢你打电话来 – 乐意至极 |
[25:00] | You better finish that whole thing, Pau-Pau. | 你最好把它吃光 Pau-Pau |
[25:31] | Hi, it’s me. We need to meet. | 嗨 是我 我们得见个面 |
[25:46] | Come in. | 请进 |
[25:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:57] | I’m glad you called. | 我很高兴你打给我 |
[25:59] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:00] | Everything okay at home? | 家里一切都还好吧? |
[26:02] | Yeah. Everything’s okay. | 是的 一切都还好 |
[26:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:15] | Did I ever tell you I like your hair? | 我告诉过你我喜欢你的头发吗? |
[26:18] | My hair? | 我的头发? |
[26:19] | Your shorter hair. | 你剪短了的头发 |
[26:21] | It’s grown out a little. | 已经长长了一点 |
[26:23] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[26:25] | I like it, too. | 我也是 |
[26:37] | So, um, you wanted to talk? | 你想谈谈? |
[26:41] | Yeah, talk. | 对 谈一谈 |
[26:45] | Words… wow. | 谈话… 哇 |
[26:54] | You what? | 你那啥了? |
[26:55] | I slept with Dean in my room last night, in my bed. | 我昨晚和Dean睡了 在我的房间我的床上 |
[26:59] | – Oh, my God! – I know. | – 哦 我的天! – 我知道 |
[27:01] | Who would have even thought that Dean could fit in my bed. | 谁能想到Dean能够睡得下我的床 |
[27:03] | I mean, it’s so small, and he’s not small. He’s tall, not small. Great, I’m rhyming. | 那么小的床 而他那么高他可不小 很好 我说话都押起韵来了 |
[27:09] | I didn’t know you were even back together. | 我不知道你们又在一起了 |
[27:11] | Well, we’re not. I mean, I guess we are now, but… | 我们没有 我们现在是 但… |
[27:14] | – I’m out of breath. – Sit down. | – 我要窒息了 – 坐下 |
[27:17] | – My mom caught us. – Oh, my God. | – 我妈抓到我们了 – 哦 天哪 |
[27:18] | I mean, she didn’t catch us. We were done, but she – we were still horizontal, | 我指 她没当场抓到 我们已经做完了 但她… 那时我们还躺着呢 |
[27:23] | and then she saw Dean come out of my room, and she just said all these things. | 然后她看见Dean从我的房间出来 于是她就明白了 |
[27:27] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪! 天哪! 天哪! |
[27:29] | What? | 怎么了? |
[27:30] | I’m just picturing it in my head, and – oh, my God! | 我只是在脑中描绘那个画面 哦 我的天! |
[27:33] | – Lane! – I’m busy! | – Lane! – 我很忙! |
[27:34] | Okay, but hello? | 好的 出来一下可以吗? |
[27:36] | – Go, talk, please. – So, we had a fight. | – 继续讲 快点 – 于是 我们吵了一架 |
[27:39] | – You and Dean. – No, me and my mom. | – 你和Dean – 不是 是我和我妈 |
[27:40] | Right. | 嗯 |
[27:41] | So then I called him today, and I told him that we need to talk | 于是我今天打电话给他 告诉他我们必须谈谈 |
[27:45] | because there were questions and clarifications | 因为有些问题得弄清楚 |
[27:49] | and many tiny details that were totally ignored, because he’s, like, perfect, you know? | 还有些我们完全忽视的小细节 因为他简直就是完美无缺 你知道吗? |
[27:55] | But I had it all planned out, every word. I was going to be practical, | 我把每个词句都准备好了 我要实际一点 |
[27:59] | and I was going to be adult, and then… | 我要成熟一点 然后… |
[28:01] | Yeah? | 然后? |
[28:02] | And then he walked in. | 然后他走进来 |
[28:03] | Yeah? | 然后? |
[28:04] | And he kissed me, and I couldn’t think. | 然后他吻了我 于是我无法思考了 |
[28:08] | It was just – and then we – | 就像是 然后我们 |
[28:10] | Again? | 又一次? |
[28:11] | Well, once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty easy to duplicate. | 一旦你熟悉一件事 很容易会再做一次 |
[28:15] | – Where? – What? | – 在哪儿? – 什么? |
[28:16] | – Where did you do it the second time? – At Miss Patty’s. | – 第二次是在哪儿? – 在Patty的练舞房 |
[28:19] | – You did it at Miss Patty’s? – Yeah. | – 你们在Patty练舞房做的? – 是的 |
[28:22] | – She would be so proud. – I had it all planned out. | – 她要多引以为豪啊 – 我把谈话内容都计划好了的 |
[28:25] | I was going to get everything straightened out. Why did he have to walk in like that? | 我要澄清所有的事情 他为什么要那样走进来? |
[28:28] | – Lane! – In a minute! | – Lane! – 等一下! |
[28:31] | – Lane. – Okay, I’m sorry, I just have to ask you. | – Lane – 好的 很抱歉我只想问问你 |
[28:34] | How was it? | 那个感觉如何? |
[28:36] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么要悄悄说了? |
[28:37] | Because I just think that no matter where she is, my mom can hear this conversation. | 因为我觉得不管我妈在哪儿 她都能听见我们的谈话 |
[28:42] | It was a little scary. | 有一点害怕 |
[28:44] | Was he nice to you? | 他对你温柔吗? |
[28:45] | Yeah. It was – I mean, he loves me, and I love him. | 是的 那个 他爱我 我也爱他 |
[28:48] | – Oh, my God. -Lane! Come on! | – 哦 天哪 – Lane! 快来! |
[28:55] | – What?! – We were supposed to practice a half an hour ago. | – 怎么了?! – 我们半小时前就该练习了 |
[28:57] | Brian’s been yammering on about germs and spores for 20 minutes. | Brian已经对细菌和孢子 进行20分钟的抱怨了 |
[29:01] | I’m completely freaked out to touch a microphone ever again. | 再让我碰一次麦克风我就要抓狂了 |
[29:04] | I’m just saying, at the end of the night, who cleans them? | 我只是想问问 晚上谁来清理它们? |
[29:06] | Shut up, Brian. | 闭嘴 Brian |
[29:06] | Look, man, I only have the babysitter till 6:00, then it’s my turn to drive them to Gymboree. | 听着 伙计 我的保姆6点就走了 之后该我送孩子们去金宝贝中心的 |
[29:11] | Dude, you promised you wouldn’t talk about the parental issue during band practice. | 老兄 你保证过 不在乐队排练时谈父母经 |
[29:15] | We’re not having band practice, and it’s not a parental issue. | 我们现在没排练啊 况且这也不是父母经 |
[29:19] | It’s being part of the cycle of life, and that, my friend, is pure rock ‘n’ roll. | 这是生命周期的一部分 朋友 这才是真正的摇滚 |
[29:24] | Go join “The Polyphonic Spree,” you fruitcake. | 去参加”复调狂欢”乐队吧 笨蛋 |
[29:26] | I’m just saying my bass strap has a smell. | 我想说我的贝斯肩带有股味儿 |
[29:28] | Hey! Shut up, all of you! | 嘿! 全都给我闭嘴! |
[29:30] | Now, that is my friend, and she is here in desperate need of some girl talk, | 我朋友在这儿 并且她急需要些女孩间的谈话 |
[29:34] | and in case you haven’t noticed, I am a girl, and this, right here, | 或许你们没注意到 我就是女孩 就是这样 |
[29:37] | is what it’s like to have a girl in the band, so all of you – deal! | 有个女孩在乐队里就会这样 所以你们 接受吧! |
[29:43] | – Sorry. – Lane, I think I did something that… | – 不好意思 – Lane 我觉得我做了些… |
[29:46] | – What do you think? – Of what? | – 你怎么看? – 关于什么? |
[29:47] | – Of what I did. I need some perspective. – From me? | – 关于我的所作所为 我需要一些建议 – 我的? |
[29:51] | – Yes. – You need some perspective on sex from me? | – 是的 – 你需要我给你性方面的建议? |
[29:53] | I need some perspective on sex with Dean from you. | 我希望你给我关于我和Dean发生关系的建议 |
[29:55] | – Oh, well, Dean loves you. – I know. | – 哦 Dean很爱你 – 我知道 |
[29:57] | – And you love him. – I know. | – 并且你也爱他 – 我知道 |
[29:59] | – So it seems like… – He’s married. | – 所以这像是… – 他结婚了 |
[30:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:03] | How did I overlook that fact? I mean, he said that the marriage was over. | 叫我怎么忽视那个事实? 虽然他告诉我 他的婚姻结束了 |
[30:09] | He said that he had told Lindsay or that he was going to tell her or that she already knew somehow, | 他告诉我跟Lindsay说过了 还是 准备跟她说的 也或者她已经猜到了 |
[30:13] | but I didn’t ask anything else. Why didn’t I ask anything else? | 但我什么也没问 为什么我不问呢? |
[30:18] | – I don’t know. – I don’t remember what he said. | – 我不知道 – 我不记得他说过什么 |
[30:20] | I don’t remember what he told me. I didn’t ask anything important. | 我不记得他告诉过我什么 我没问过任何重要的事情 |
[30:23] | – You can ask now. – I tried to ask now. | – 你可以现在去问啊 – 我试过的 |
[30:26] | I ended up having sex on an Al Gilbert record. I need to know some things. I need… | 结果就是我们在一张Al Gilbert的 唱片上做爱了 我得知道那些事 我得… |
[30:31] | I don’t know what I need to do. | 我也不知道我该怎么做 |
[30:33] | – Maybe you should talk to Lorelai. – No. | – 或许你该和Lorelai谈谈 – 不 |
[30:35] | – But she already knows about you guys. – No. | – 但她已经知道你们的事了 – 不 |
[30:38] | She’s better than me at this sort of thing because she at least has a frame of reference. | 在这方面她比我知道的多 起码她有实践的经验 |
[30:41] | Talking to her is not an option. | 我不会跟她谈的 |
[30:43] | Okay, well, then… | 好吧 那么… |
[30:53] | What do you think you’re doing?! | 你在干嘛啊你?! |
[30:55] | – I told you she’d be mad. – Get away from my drums! | – 我跟你说她会暴跳如雷的 – 快从我的鼓上下来! |
[30:57] | You were in there talking about panty hose or whatever the hell you chicks talk about… | 你们在那儿谈论女裤和长筒袜 或是其他女人爱谈的… |
[31:00] | You do not, under any circumstances, touch my drums. | 任何情况下 都不许碰我的鼓 |
[31:03] | – He adjusted your seat also. – You what?! | – 他还调了你的座位 – 你什么?! |
[31:07] | So, make sure they all get the thank-you cards and light the lemon candles | 确保每人都收到了致谢卡片 还有把柠檬味的蜡烛点上 |
[31:10] | so the rooms smell pretty when they get up there. Thanks, and great job this weekend, great job. | 等他们到达时就能闻到房间里甜美的香气 谢谢 本周末的工作完成得很出色 |
[31:23] | – Oh! My God! – My, what a lovely greeting. | – 哦! 天哪! – 哦 招呼打得真可爱啊 |
[31:26] | – How long have you been sitting there? – Ten minutes. Why? | – 你在哪儿坐多久了? – 十分钟 怎么了? |
[31:28] | – You scared me. – Like I’m Dracula? | – 你吓死我了 – 我像是德古拉么? |
[31:30] | Oh, my God, my heart won’t stop pounding. | 天哪 我的心跳都无法平复了 |
[31:32] | Stop being so dramatic. I just showed up for lunch. | 别搞得那么夸张 我只是来吃个午饭 |
[31:34] | It’s not as if I did anything truly terrifying like telling you that butt-crack-baring jeans had gone out of style. | 我又不是来告诉你”裂缝牛仔系列” 已经过时 那种真正吓到你的事情 |
[31:40] | What do you mean you showed up for lunch? | 你说你来吃午饭是什么意思? |
[31:42] | Our lunch, at 1:00. You, me, Rory – the three of us. | 一点钟的午餐约定 你 我还有Rory 我们仨的午餐 |
[31:46] | – We’re having lunch, aren’t we? – I didn’t think so. | – 我们要一起吃午餐的 对吧? – 我可不这么认为 |
[31:48] | – You didn’t? – Well, no, but… | – 不是吗? – 对 不是 但… |
[31:50] | When you invited your father and me for the weekend, you said it included a lunch with you and Rory. | 你请你爸和我度周末的时候 说过会和你还有Rory一起吃午饭 |
[31:54] | Well, yes, I know, but that was before you left. | 是 我知道 但那是在你走掉之前 |
[31:57] | What does my leaving have to do with anything? | 我走掉与这个有什么关系? |
[31:59] | Well, when you left, you weren’t here anymore. | 既然你走掉 就不该出现在这儿 |
[32:02] | – You were gone, so we just assumed lunch was… – This lunch was your idea. | – 你走掉了 于是我们以为午餐… – 一起吃午饭是你的主意 |
[32:06] | – Yes, I know, but… – I did not force it upon you. | – 是 我知道 但是… – 我可没有强加于你 |
[32:08] | – You’re right, however… – If you were too busy or you didn’t want it to happen, | – 没错 但是… – 如果你太忙或者你根本不想 |
[32:11] | – then you didn’t have to bring it up at all, did you? – No, I didn’t, but you left, see, so… | – 你当初就不该提出来 是吧? – 不是 但你走掉了 于是… |
[32:16] | All right then. It is now 1:00. You said lunch at 1:00. | 好啦 现在一点整 你说过午餐一点钟开始的 |
[32:20] | I’m here. It’s 1:00. I’m hungry. Where’s Rory? | 我来了 现在一点钟 我饿了 Rory人在哪儿? |
[32:22] | – Okay, see, you left, so… – She’s not here, is she? | – 好的 听着 你走掉了 所以… – 她不在这儿吧? |
[32:26] | – No. – Didn’t she know about the lunch? | – 不在 – 她不知道要一起吃午餐吗? |
[32:28] | Yes, mom, she knew about the lunch, but you… | 不 妈妈 她知道 但是你… |
[32:31] | so we… and she… | 所以我们… 然后她… |
[32:34] | I’ll call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[32:36] | I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[32:38] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛?! |
[32:40] | – What are you talking about?… – We’re a band! We share! | – 你在说什么啊? … – 我们是支乐队! 我们要分享! |
[32:46] | – Hello? – Your grandmother is here for her lunch. | – 喂? – 你外婆来这儿吃午饭 |
[32:48] | – But she left. – Could you just get back here? | – 可是她走掉了 – 你能过来吗? |
[32:51] | – I’m kind of busy. – Rory, this is not for me, okay? | – 我有点忙 – Rory 这不是为了我 可以吗? |
[32:53] | This is for your grandmother. You like your grandmother, remember? | 这是为你外婆 你喜欢你外婆 记得吗? |
[32:56] | – Fine. – Great. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[32:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[32:59] | – Chill! – You’re worse than Metallica! | – 冷静! – 你比Metallica还糟! |
[33:05] | – I did that. – Did you put in the meat thermometer? | – 我做了那个 – 你用了肉类温度计没? |
[33:07] | Yes, I put in the meat thermometer. I put in three meat thermometers | 我用了 我放了三支肉类温度计 |
[33:10] | just in case one of them wasn’t working. | 以防其中一支坏掉了 |
[33:12] | And you put the oven on 450 for 20 minutes and then lowered it to 350 for the last hour. | 并且把炉子设定在450度烤20分钟 然后调到350度烤再一小时 |
[33:17] | I did everything you told me. I did it exactly like you told me to, and it still turned out awful. | 我全都遵照你的指示做的 每一步都是 但做出来还是很糟糕 |
[33:22] | Maybe you should try something else – meatloaf or chicken. | 或许你该试着做点别的 肉馅面包或者鸡肉 |
[33:25] | No, Dean likes roast beef! We had it at our wedding. | 不 Dean喜欢吃烤牛肉! 我们婚礼上吃的那个 |
[33:28] | His mother makes it every time we go over there. | 我们每次回家他妈妈都给我们做 |
[33:30] | I’m making dinner tonight, and it has to be perfect, | 我今晚下厨 必须要做好 |
[33:33] | – so just tell me how to do it again. – Okay. | – 再告诉我一次该怎么做吧 – 好吧 |
[33:37] | – And write it down. – Okay. | – 还要写下来 – 好的 |
[33:38] | First, you rub it with a little oil. Then take some fresh ground… | 首先用少许油刷在表面 然后放些新鲜牛肉上去… |
[33:54] | The weather’s lovely. | 天气真好 |
[33:55] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[33:57] | Rory, don’t you think it’s lovely? | Rory 你不觉得今天天气很好吗? |
[33:59] | – It’s very lovely. – Yes. | – 确实很好 – 是的 |
[34:03] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[34:08] | Well, I don’t see any reason to put this off any longer. | 我找不到什么理由再拖下去了 |
[34:10] | Girls, I have something to say that may shock you, | 我有件可能震惊你们的事要宣布 |
[34:13] | but unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about that now. | 但是很不幸当下我对此无能为力 |
[34:17] | Lorelai Rory Lorelai, Rory, | |
[34:19] | Richard and I have separated. | Richard和我分居了 |
[34:22] | – And? – What do you mean “and”? | – 还有呢? – “还有呢”是什么意思? |
[34:24] | That’s not enough? You need some sort of mob-related offing to make it interesting? | 这还不够吗? 你还要有群人来围观才更有趣? |
[34:28] | No, Mom, that’s plenty. It’s just, we already knew. | 不是的 妈妈 这足够了 只是我们已经知道了 |
[34:30] | Rory didn’t. | Rory不知道 |
[34:32] | – Well, I mean, I didn’t know know… – Why would you tell her? | – 我的意思是 我不知道… – 你为什么告诉她? |
[34:36] | – Mom! – Who else did you tell? | – 妈妈! – 你还告诉谁了? |
[34:37] | So, you haven’t read “Page Six”? | 你没读”第六版”吗? |
[34:39] | Rory, if you need to talk about this to try to understand why this is happening, | Rory 如果你想明白这个为何发生 |
[34:44] | then by all means, do not ask your mother. | 无论如何不要问你妈妈 |
[34:47] | Okay, Mom, I’m sorry. I’m not trying to be insensitive. | 好吧 妈妈 对不起 我没有幸灾乐祸 |
[34:50] | It just seemed like a thing you and Dad were going through. I figured you’d make up. | 我以为你和爸爸只是在经历一些考验 之后会和好的 |
[34:54] | – Well, we didn’t. – I see that. | – 我们没和好 – 看出来了 |
[34:56] | So, wow, you’re really separated? | 所以你们是真的分居了? |
[34:59] | That’s right. Your father’s moving into the pool house. | 对 你爸搬到泳池那边的屋子里去了 |
[35:01] | – So then you’re not separated. – Of course we are. | – 那就是你们没分居咯 – 我们当然分居了 |
[35:04] | – You’re separated by the pool. – That’s it. That’s the end of your input on this. | – 你们中间隔了个游泳池就叫分居? – 就是这样 你就这样理解吧 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry, Grandma. | 我很遗憾 外婆 |
[35:09] | Well, what’s done is done. I’m moving on. | 过去的就让它过去吧 我要向前看 |
[35:12] | And to celebrate the next stage of my life, I’m going to Europe by myself | 为了庆祝我生活进入新阶段 我打算独自去欧洲旅行 |
[35:15] | for the very first time since I was in college. | 从我上大学以来这还是第一次 |
[35:18] | – I’m leaving tonight. – Tonight? That’s fast. | – 我今晚就出发 – 今晚? 这么快 |
[35:21] | Well, I wanted to leave quickly, so I called my travel agent | 我想快点离开 于是我打给我的旅行代理人 |
[35:24] | and insisted that he put me on tonight’s plane to Paris no matter what. | 让他无论如何都要让我 今晚坐上去巴黎的飞机 |
[35:28] | He finally managed to bump someone from a church group, | 最终他替掉了某个教团中的一员 |
[35:31] | and I’ve got my seat, and I’m leaving at 10:00. | 于是我有了个座位 10点出发 |
[35:33] | – And, Rory, my offer to you still stands. – What offer? | – Rory 我对你的承诺依然有效 – 什么承诺? |
[35:37] | – My offer to escort you around Europe this summer. – Oh. | – 这个暑假带你游览欧洲 – 哦 |
[35:40] | Every young lady should do Europe the proper way at least once in her life, | 每位年轻女士一生中至少 都应该有一次欧洲之旅 |
[35:43] | and I would be thrilled to have your company on this very special occasion. | 并且如果在这特别的情况下 有你陪伴 我会非常高兴的 |
[35:47] | Of course, I know it’s very short notice, so if you already have plans for the summer, | 当然我知道这个通知有点唐突 所以如果你已经有了暑假的计划 |
[35:51] | I completely understand. | 我完全能理解 |
[35:53] | You know, I think Europe sounds great. I think you would really enjoy that. | 我觉得欧洲之旅看上去很棒 我猜你会喜欢的 |
[35:57] | I mean, remember – we loved Paris. | 记得吧 我们很爱巴黎 |
[35:59] | You don’t have anything special planned for the summer, do you? | 你暑假没什么特别的计划吧? |
[36:01] | – No, nothing special. – Well, then? What do you say? | – 对 没什么计划 – 是吗? 觉得怎么样? |
[36:05] | Would you like to be impulsive with me? | 愿意和我一起冲动冲动么? |
[36:07] | – Sure, Grandma, I’d love to. – That is just wonderful! | – 当然 外婆 我很乐意 – 那太好了! |
[36:11] | I’ll call Ralphie right away and tell him to bump another Baptist. | 我马上打电话Ralphie 让他再踢走一个教友 |
[36:15] | We’ll have a wonderful time, you and I. It’ll be just like “Gigi. “ | 我们会玩得很开心的 你和我 就像”Gigi” |
[36:19] | – Lorelai, I’m gonna use your phone. – Be my guest, Mom. | – Lorelai 用一下你的电话 – 请便 妈妈 |
[36:27] | Europe? Cool. | 欧洲? 真酷 |
[36:32] | – What? – So, what is this, a Henry James novel? | – 怎么了? – 这算什么 一部Henry James小说? |
[36:35] | The young lady acts up, and her family ships her off to Europe? | 年轻的小姐太任性 于是家人把她送到了欧洲? |
[36:38] | Oh, come on. | 哦 才不是 |
[36:39] | How fast did you tell Grandma that I had nothing to do this summer? | 你告诉外婆我暑假没安排的时候多迅速啊? |
[36:42] | – I’m not shipping you off. – Oh, please! | – 我没想把你送走 – 哦 算了吧! |
[36:44] | I’m not. I’m just – okay, maybe I am. | 我没有 我只是… 好吧 也许我是 |
[36:48] | I wasn’t planning on it, but maybe in the back of my mind, I just thought… | 我没指望你会答应 但也许潜意识里 我在想… |
[36:52] | Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller. | 和Daisy Miller说再见吧 |
[36:53] | Okay, fine, so maybe I suggested the trip to give you some time to… | 好吧 我想这次旅行或许能给你些时间… |
[36:57] | Travel back to the turn of the century? | 回来一切都好了? |
[36:58] | To think – but you did not have to accept. | 去思考 可你不一定非要接受的 |
[37:01] | – I did too. – No, Rory, you didn’t. | – 我也想 – 不 Rory 你不想 |
[37:04] | You’re 19 now, remember? You’re all grown up, and you can handle your own affairs. | 你现在19岁了知道吗? 你已经成年了 你能处理自己的事 |
[37:09] | Sorry. That’s a bad choice of words. You can handle your own life events, | 抱歉 这个词用得不好 你能处理自己人生中的大事 |
[37:13] | so if you didn’t want to go to Europe, all you had to do was say you didn’t want to go, | 所以如果你不想去欧洲 完全可以直接说出来 |
[37:16] | but you didn’t, so I assume you do want to go. | 但你没说 所以我以为你想去 |
[37:20] | You do want to go? | 你真的想去? |
[37:23] | How come? I mean, what about Dean? You’re just gonna go off and leave now? | 怎么会? Dean的事怎么办? 你打算就这样走掉? |
[37:27] | – None of your business. – Did something happen? | – 与你无关 – 发生什么事了吗? |
[37:30] | Did you guys have a fight, or is it something else? Is it Lindsay? | 你们吵架了还是怎么了? 关于Lindsay吗? |
[37:32] | We didn’t have a fight. Everything is fine with Dean. I want to go so I can get away from you. | 我们没吵架 与Dean无关 我去了就能躲开你了 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry, weren’t you supposed to go through this phase like five years ago? | 不好意思 你不是应该五年前就过了这种阶段吗? |
[37:41] | ‘Cause, I mean, seriously, at this point, storming into your room | 因为说真的 这个时候冲进你的房间 |
[37:44] | and blasting your goth rock – it’s just gonna confuse your roommates. | 大放哥特式摇滚 只会把你的室友弄糊涂 |
[37:48] | Tell Grandma I had to pack. | 告诉外婆我去打包了 |
[39:04] | Come on, girls, hurry up. We have an adventure to embark on. | 快点快点 我们的冒险要开始啦 |
[39:08] | There you go – my picture I.D. And my boarding pass. Rory, hurry up. | 我的身份证和登机牌 Rory 快点 |
[39:11] | You have to hold your own boarding pass, and you need your I.D. | 你得拿好自己的登机牌和身份证 |
[39:14] | Lorelai, say your good byes here. If you don’t have a boarding pass, you can’t go farther – am I right? | Lorelai 就在这儿说再见吧 没有登机牌你不能进去了 对吧? |
[39:19] | I’m right, Lorelai. If you need to search me, that’s just fine. Don’t be afraid to ask. | 我是对的 Lorelai 你要搜我身也没关系 打个招呼先 |
[39:24] | – Bye, Lorelai. – Bye, Mom. | – 再见 Lorelai – 再见 妈妈 |
[39:27] | Hey, hey, hold on a sec. You have everything you need? | 嘿 等等 东西都带齐了吗? |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:30] | You have trashy-magazine money? | 有买八卦杂志的钱吗? |
[39:31] | Those magazines make Grandma crazy. | 那些杂志会让外婆抓狂的 |
[39:33] | Yeah, well, here’s 20 bucks. It’s a long flight. | 那倒是 这有20块 旅途很长的 |
[39:37] | Rory, hurry, please! | Rory 快点哦! |
[39:38] | Coming, Grandma. I have to go. | 来了 外婆 我得走了 |
[39:41] | Yeah, you do. Okay, so, um… | 是的 去吧 那个… |
[39:45] | have fun, and uh… | 玩得开心 还有… |
[39:48] | if you need to talk about anything, just please call me, okay? | 无论你想谈点什么 打给我好吗? |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:14] | Hey, it’s me. Uh, listen, I got a call from my sister and T.J. | 嘿 是我 听着 我接到我姐和T.J.打来的电话 |
[40:17] | They’re up in Maine, and they got into a little accident – | 他们在缅因州 遇到了点意外 |
[40:20] | nothing major, just each one of them broke an arm and a leg, | 不是很严重 他俩各自的一手一腿骨折了 |
[40:23] | so anyhow, they can’t run the Renaissance Fair booth for a couple of weeks. | 所以几周内 他们都没法经营文艺复兴小摊了 |
[40:26] | So they asked me to come and help them out, and I, unfortunately, answered the phone, | 他们让我过去帮忙 很不幸我接了电话 |
[40:30] | so I’m on my way to Maine. I’ll be back in about a week. Okay? Bye. | 于是现在我在去缅因州的路上了 我大约一周后回来好吗? 再见 |
[40:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[40:37] | Hey, it’s me again. I’m not sure if we’re at the point in this relationship | 嘿 又是我 我不是很确定 我们的关系是否到了这一步 |
[40:41] | where you actually need to know that much information about my whereabouts, | 你是否需要了解我的行踪 |
[40:44] | so if we’re not, I’m sorry. I could have just said, “I’m going out of town, and I’ll call you later. “ | 所以如果不是的话 我很抱歉 我只用说”我要出城了 迟些打给你” |
[40:48] | So I’m going out of town, and I’ll call you later. | 所以 我要出城了 迟些打给你 |
[40:53] | Me again, the idiot that leaves you three rambling messages on your machine. | 还是我 那个在你答录机上 留了三条胡扯信息的大白痴 |
[40:56] | I just wanted to tell you I got a cell phone before I left, so, | 我只是想告诉你走之前我买了部手机 所以 |
[41:00] | you know, you could call if you want, but only if you want, so that’s it. | 如果你愿意可以打给我 但前提是你愿意 就这么多了 |
[41:05] | Ah! | 啊! |
[41:06] | – Yeah, a number might be good. – Thank you. | – 对了 最好把号码告诉你 – 谢谢 |
[41:09] | 860-294-1986. Okay, bye. | 860-294-1986 好了 再见 |
[41:14] | Just… don’t change your mind until I get back, okay? | 那个… 在我回来之前都不要改变心意好吗? |
[41:20] | Okay. Talk to you later. | 好吧 我们迟些再聊 |
[41:35] | – Hello? – Well, if it isn’t Dean Moriarty. | – 喂? – 是Dean Moriarty吗? |
[41:37] | – Yeah, this is the life. – So, are Liz and T.J. okay? | – 是呀 这才是人生 – Liz和T.J.还好吧? |
[41:41] | Yeah, they’re just not getting around too well. Liz is all panicked | 是的 他们不是很顺 |
[41:44] | that if they don’t finish out the season, they’re gonna lose their spot next to the apple doll booth, | Liz很怕这季的活干不完 他们就得放弃苹果摊旁边的摊位了 |
[41:48] | which is apparently the prime spot, so I said I’d help them out. | 那可是个黄金摊位 于是我答应去帮帮他们 |
[41:52] | – Very chivalrous of you. – Yeah, I’m a regular Lancelot. | – 真够义气啊你 – 是啊 我向来就是Lancelot |
[41:54] | – So, you get my messages? – Oh, no, did you leave a message? | – 你收到我的留言了? – 哦 没有啊 你有留言吗? |
[41:58] | Sorry, my answering machine dropped dead of exhaustion. What did you say? | 很抱歉 我的答录机疲劳致死了 你留了些什么? |
[42:02] | – Not much. – Okay. | – 也没什么 – 好吧 |
[42:05] | So… | 那个… |
[42:07] | So… | 那个… |
[42:09] | That was a hell of a test run. | 试运营真的很累人啊 |
[42:11] | – You mean for the inn, of course. – Of course. | – 你说旅馆吧 – 当然 |
[42:13] | Yes, it was. Although, you know, until you have a successful second go-round, | 确实如此 但是你知道 在第二轮成功运营之前 |
[42:17] | you really don’t know if everything’s gonna work. | 你都不能确定是否一切都准备就绪了 |
[42:19] | Then I guess there’s got to be a second go-round. | 那么我猜还要进行第二轮运营了 |
[42:21] | Well, yes, it’s the only thing that makes really good business sense. | 是啊 那是创造商业判断力的唯一要素 |
[42:24] | So, where are you right now? | 你现在到哪儿了? |
[42:27] | About 10 minutes from “if I lived here, I’d blow my brains out. “ | 离”打死我也不住那儿的破地方” 还有10分钟的车程吧 |
[42:30] | Ah, yes, I hear it’s lovely there this time of year. | 是么 我听说每年这个时候那儿可有趣了 |
[42:34] | Synchro: Amariss – www. foromfr. com – |