时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Morning, Al. Morning, Fred. Morning, Sam. | 早上好 Al 早上好 Fred 早上好 Sam |
[01:06] | Cider Mill’s opening Saturday. Big parade and free cider for one and all. | 苹果坊周六开业 有大型游行和免费的苹果汁 |
[01:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:11] | Cider mill’s opening Saturday. Big parade and free cider for one and all. | 苹果坊周六开业 有大型游行和免费的苹果汁 |
[01:14] | – Thank you. – Keep it going, kids. You’re red, you’re delicious. | – 谢谢 – 继续 孩子们 你们是鲜红美味的 |
[01:17] | You’re about to have the juice sucked out of you. There she is – our spunky entrepreneur. | 苹果汁马上要滴出来了 看 我们朝气蓬勃的企业家 |
[01:22] | I am the uber-Trump-Murdoch-Maximus. Oop. Apple down. | 我就是女地产大亨和女媒体巨头 苹果倒了 |
[01:25] | Apple down. Apple down! Hold it, everybody! Apple down! Okay, roll her over. Have a nice day. | 苹果倒了 苹果倒了! 都去抓住它! 苹果倒了! 把她翻过来 玩得开心 |
[01:31] | Big parade, free cider for one and all. | 有大型游行和免费的苹果汁 |
[02:28] | …and two eggs over easy, got it. Just be a couple minutes. Caesar, order. | 两个半熟煎蛋 知道了 一会儿就好 Caesar 接单 |
[02:32] | Since they were both actually royalty, their child would have a real claim to the Judean throne, see? | 实际上他们都是皇室血统 他们的孩子也确实有犹太国王继承权 |
[02:36] | So Mary Magdalene goes to Gaul to have the kid. She’s also supposed to run the church after his death, | 抹大拉的玛丽为了这个孩子去了高卢 她还应该在他死后负责看管教堂 |
[02:39] | but that’s not what Peter wants, right? But all that got covered up later by Constantine | 但彼得不高兴了 这些真相后来都被君士坦丁掩盖了 |
[02:43] | – after the council of Nicea purged the Christian… – Oh, my god! Will you stop talking about this! | – 尼西亚会议清除异端教徒后… – 我的天! 你能不能别再说这个了! |
[02:48] | – This is, like, the number-one book in the country. – Well, it’s my number-one bummer. | – 这是全国最畅销的书 – 是我最不感兴趣的书 |
[02:51] | Okay, guys, what’ll you have? | 伙计们 来点什么? |
[02:53] | Burger for me – nothing healthy on it, extra cheese – and, of course, | 给我个汉堡 啥都要 全脂酱 多放点奶酪 |
[02:57] | an order of… wink-winkers. | 当然还要一份 “哥俩好” |
[02:59] | – You don’t have to call them that, Zach. – Just want to make myself clear. | – 不用遮遮掩掩的 Zach – 只是想说清楚一点 |
[03:02] | Look, I told you guys I’d throw you free fries – not a big deal | 我说过可以多给你们些免费薯条 没什么大不了的 |
[03:05] | since they’re usually the ones we wind up throwing out anyway from making too many, | 因为我们通常都会因为炸太多而扔掉的 |
[03:08] | which means you don’t have to call them wink-winkers or nudge-nudgies | 所以你们不用说”哥俩好” 或者”好兄弟” |
[03:12] | or know-what-I-meanies or anything else in verbal code, especially if it’s cute-cutesy. | 也不用玩”你知道的啦”之类的 文字游戏 更不要装可爱 |
[03:15] | I will abide by that. | 我会牢记的 |
[03:17] | – Brian? – Same thing – burger and fries. | – Brian? – 一样 汉堡和薯条 |
[03:20] | – Dude, that’s cute-cutesy. – She said not to be verbally cute-cutesy. | – 哥们 那是装可爱 – 她只是不让口头上装可爱 |
[03:24] | It was a blanket moratorium on anything cutesy concerning the fries. | 她的意思包括所有和薯条有关的装可爱 |
[03:27] | I’ll be back. | 马上回来 |
[03:28] | – Cokes, too. – Better get my money ready. | – 还要可乐 – 最好先把钱准备好 |
[03:31] | That’s not embarrassing. | 这真是壮观 |
[03:34] | Hi, Lane. | 嗨 Lane |
[03:35] | Lorelai, hi. Would you like your usual to go? | Lorelai 嗨 老样子外卖? |
[03:38] | Yes, and quick-quick, please. | 嗯 请快快点 |
[03:39] | You know, people are calling you “the blur. “ | 他们都叫你”迷团” |
[03:41] | That’s mean. Or is it? What is that? | 真不好啊 等等 是什么意思来着? |
[03:43] | You’re not around, and you’re always running – swoosh, blur. | 你从来不在某个地方 总跑东跑西 嗖嗖 像一个迷团 |
[03:46] | Well, that’s business, baby. If you slow down, they might catch up with you. | 做生意嘛 宝贝 如果你慢下来 别人就会超越你 |
[03:49] | – Still no Luke, huh? – Liz and T.J. are still not back up on their feet. | – Luke还没回来? – Liz和TJ还没好呢 |
[03:53] | Luke’s calling the Renaissance Faire his “Vietnam without all the fun shooting. “ | Luke说文艺复兴市场就像 “可惜不能开枪玩的越南” |
[03:56] | Oh, poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[03:58] | I made it extra strong. It should blacken your teeth and rot your stomach. | 那杯超烈的哦 能染黑你的牙 熔化你的胃 |
[04:01] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[04:10] | – All from Rory. – Oh, I’m sorry. Just being nosey. | – 都是Rory寄来的 – 抱歉 只是有点好奇 |
[04:13] | No, go ahead, read. I’m sure it’s stuff she already told you. | 没关系 继续看吧 肯定都是她告诉过你的事 |
[04:16] | – Yeah, probably. – You are ready to swoosh. | – 可能吧 – 你准备发射了? |
[04:19] | – The blur is off. – And don’t overtip. | – 迷团发射 – 小费别给多了 |
[04:22] | – Try and stop me. Hey, guys. – Hey, Lorelai. Get yourself a wink-winker? | – 你能怎样 嘿伙计们 – 嘿 Lorelai 有没有来一份”哥俩好”? |
[04:28] | – What? – Please erase this from your brain. | – 什么? – 请自动消除此刻记忆 |
[04:30] | I will definitely try. | 我肯定会的 |
[04:36] | I’m telling you, I was going crazy. I was in pain for six weeks. | 我当时真要疯了 受了六周的折磨 |
[04:40] | It was fractured in three places. That’s why it took so long to heal. | 三处骨折 所以才好得这么慢 |
[04:44] | But thank God for my big brother. | 真得感谢我的弟弟 |
[04:48] | – Morning, Lucas. – Hey, Henry. How’s your beard? | – 早上好 Lucas – 嘿 Henry 你的胡子可好? |
[04:51] | – You always ask that, and I always laugh. – Well, it’s our thing. | – 你总问这个 老引我大笑 – 那是我们的惯例 |
[04:55] | Hey, come here. Got some dish. | 过来 听到一些八卦 |
[04:57] | You know Hay Bale Bill, the guy that totes the hay bales? | 你知道干草Bill 就是那个背干草堆的家伙? |
[04:59] | I seen him around. | 见过 |
[05:00] | Got caught in a tent last night with Annie from the grog booth. | 被抓到和烈酒摊位的Annie 在一个帐篷里面搞 |
[05:03] | Hm. Isn’t she engaged to the fruit-ice guy? | 她不是和卖水果冷饮的小伙定婚了? |
[05:05] | Yeah, and the fruit-ice guy comes back, and there’s Annie and Hay Bale, | 是的 卖水果冷饮的回来的时候 抓到他们在一起了 |
[05:08] | so he tears the tent to pieces. | 他把帐篷撕成了碎片 |
[05:10] | Now the grog people have to hide her. They set up a fort made out of kegs. | 现在烈酒摊的人得藏着她 他们用小桶建了一个堡垒[Orz] |
[05:14] | – Crazy stuff. – I’ll keep you posted. | – 真疯狂 – 有消息我再告诉你 |
[05:15] | All right. See you later. | 好 再见 |
[05:20] | – Luuuuuuuke? – What, T.J.? | – Luuuuuuuke? – 怎么了 T.J? |
[05:22] | – You’re putting the pewter next to the turquoise? – Looks like it. | – 你在把白蜡的放到绿松石的旁边? – 是吧 |
[05:26] | – We don’t usually put the pewter next to the turquoise. – Well, I’m a maverick. | – 我们一般不把白蜡的放绿松石旁边 – 我喜欢标新立异 |
[05:30] | Mm-hmm. | 哦 |
[05:35] | Ahh. | 哈 |
[05:37] | – Might be why the pewter ain’t moving. – Pewter’s moving just fine, T.J. | – 可能这就是白蜡的卖不出去的原因 – 白蜡的卖的挺好 T.J. |
[05:41] | – Excuse me? – Oh, hi, there. | – 打扰一下? – 您好 |
[05:43] | – Can I help you? – Yeah. I’m looking for the Shakespeare stage. | – 我能为您效劳吗? – 是的 我在找莎士比亚舞台 |
[05:46] | Okay, you walk past the Calumba booth, veer right at the drinking horns, then left at the antler ark. | 过去古伦仆根店后 在饮料车那右转 然后在鹿茸舟左转 |
[05:53] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[05:58] | – Luuuuuke? – What, T.J.? | – Luuuuuke? – 怎么了 T.J.? |
[06:01] | You didn’t use the approved Faire language with that customer. | 你没用官方的市场语言 跟那位顾客讲话 |
[06:03] | Maverick – me. Don’t forget that. | 老子标新立异 这点别忘了 |
[06:06] | There’s undercover Faire officials walking around. They look for that kind of stuff. | 有秘密巡查的市场官员 他们会抓你的 |
[06:10] | – Well, they should get real jobs. – Would it kill you to shoot her a “Good-morrow”? | – 他们应该找份真正的工作 – 说一句古英语的”晨安”会死啊 |
[06:13] | Look, T.J…. | 我说 T.J. |
[06:17] | – I don’t believe it. – I know. | – 真不敢相信 – 是啊 |
[06:18] | The Yanks went with Mussina. They should have gone with Brown. | Yanks队竟然选了Mussina 他们应该选Brown的 |
[06:21] | – You’re watching T.V.! – I’m not ready for my nap. | – 你在看电视! – 我还不想午睡 |
[06:24] | – You’re milking it. – I’m convalescing. | – 你在偷懒 – 我在养精蓄锐 |
[06:25] | And you’re milking me. But no more. | 你还压榨我 但你已经没机会了 |
[06:27] | Find some help, get a crutch, because by week’s end, I’m gone. | 想想办法 找根拐杖吧 因为这个周末 我就走人了 |
[06:31] | – Liz, you hearing this? – What? | – Liz 听到没? – 什么? |
[06:33] | I’m sorry. I was listening to my Deepak Chopra. | 抱歉 我在听Deepak Chopra |
[06:35] | I got things to do. I got a business, hopefully a life. | 我还有事要做 我的生意 说不定还有自己的生活 |
[06:37] | Uh, prithee, you jest, good sir, and leave us short of hand? | 汝说笑之? 汝于心何忍 弃我等不顾? |
[06:41] | – I ain’t jesting. – But my arm! | – 吾未开玩笑 – 但我的胳膊! |
[06:43] | Had no trouble reaching into a tub of caramel corn last night | 你昨天还能一边吃扭蛋 |
[06:47] | while you were scratching yourself with the other. Your dexterity’s fine. | 一边给自己搔痒 灵活性很好了 |
[06:50] | – T.J., It’s time for him to go. – So, you’re gonna break up the team? | – T.J. 他该走了 – 你要散伙了罗? |
[06:54] | I’m no good to you. I’m not moving the pewter. | 我对你一点用也没 连白蜡都卖不出去 |
[07:01] | Don’t want you to get in trouble with the undercover squad. | 为了不让微服私访的市场官员抓到你 |
[07:08] | Hallo, and here we are – room 518. | 这里便是518房间 |
[07:11] | A beautiful room – very special for you, Mrs. Gilmore. | 很漂亮 特别为您准备的 Gilmore女士 |
[07:13] | – It’s nice. – It’s hot. | – 挺不错 – 挺热 |
[07:15] | I will adjust the air for you. No problem on my end. | 我会为您调整空调温度 没有问题 |
[07:18] | It’s a spectacular view. Very nice. A little balcony there. | 那里有壮观的风景 很漂亮 有个小阳台 |
[07:22] | – It’s different. – Something is different? | – 变了 – 有东西变了? |
[07:24] | The view – it’s different. | 景色 变了 |
[07:26] | – Wow. It’s pretty spectacular. – It’s not the same. | – 哇 真是壮观 – 不一样了 |
[07:30] | It’s the same room you had two years ago, Signora – 518. | 这还是您两年前用的房间 夫人 518 |
[07:32] | The ruins – they used to be closer. Something move? | 那些遗迹 以前没那么远 有什么挪动了? |
[07:34] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[07:36] | That pillar is in a different place. | 那根柱子也不在原来的地方 |
[07:37] | I think the ruins are probably where they’ve been for the past 2,000 years, Grandma. | 这遗迹应该还在两千年前的位置 外婆 |
[07:41] | We can get you another room, signora. No problem. | 我们可以给您换个房间 夫人 没问题的 |
[07:43] | No, no, it’s fine. | 不 不用了 |
[07:47] | – Smokers. – I despise smokers. | – 有人吸烟 – 我鄙视吸烟的人 |
[07:50] | Rory, I told you before, you do not move luggage. | Rory 我告诉过你 你不用搬行李 |
[07:52] | – Yes, yes, please. We will do that. – Sorry. | – 是的 请让我们来 – 抱歉 |
[07:56] | – Your high tea is still at the same time? – Si, signora. | – 下午茶时间没变? – 是的 夫人 |
[07:58] | We’ll need to book some private tours – the Vatican, the Villa Medici. | 帮我们订一些私人旅游路线 梵蒂冈 梅地奇山庄 |
[08:01] | And private – just the two of us. | 记住是私人的 只有我们两人 |
[08:03] | The concierge in Florence stuck us with a Belgian couple at the Uffizi | 去乌菲齐的时候 佛罗伦萨的经理 把我们跟一对比利时夫妇安排在一起 |
[08:06] | who didn’t know a fresco from a ferret hole. | 他们连壁画是什么都不知道 |
[08:08] | And the ruins, of course. Make sure the guide’s not too dry. So different. | 当然还有遗迹 导游不要太无聊 变化太大了 |
[08:13] | The hanging bags should be hung, not laid on the bed. | 旅行包要挂起来 不能放在床上 |
[08:17] | Excuse me. How far away are we from the catacombs? | 请问 我们这离罗马陵墓有多远? |
[08:20] | Close, but your grandmother would not like the catacombs. Bones disturb her. | 很近 但你外婆不喜欢罗马陵墓 骨头会让她不安的 |
[08:24] | It’s for me. My grandmother usually takes a nap this time of day, so I go off and do my own thing. | 我自己去 我外婆每天这时候 会小睡一会儿 我就自己去玩 |
[08:28] | Ah, yes, a nap. | 对 小睡 |
[08:30] | We need two more pillows. | 我们还需要两个枕头 |
[08:32] | I will see to it. Anything else I can do? | 我会解决的 还需要什么服务吗? |
[08:35] | That should do it. Thank you, Luciano. | 应该可以了 谢谢 Luciano |
[08:37] | Yeah, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:38] | Grazie mille. Buona notte. Good evening. Thank you. | 非常感谢 晚安 晚安 谢谢 |
[08:41] | Let’s sit down and pick our restaurants. | 我们坐下来慢慢挑选餐馆吧 |
[08:43] | That’s three nights – that’s three lunches and three dinners. | 三个晚上 也就是三顿午饭和三顿晚饭 |
[08:47] | We’ll take our usual passeggiata around the piazza navana, but let’s pick the restaurants. | 散步的时候我们会去那佛纳广场 不过先选餐馆吧 |
[08:52] | Do you want to pick them before your nap or after? | 小睡前选还是小睡后? |
[08:54] | – I’m skipping my nap today. – Oh, really? | – 今天就不小睡了 – 真的? |
[08:57] | – Absolutely. I’m not the least bit tired. – Oh, good. | – 当然 今天一点也不累 – 好 |
[09:01] | Couldn’t hide it any better than that, huh? | 看来你真不会装啊? |
[09:03] | Hide what? | 装什么? |
[09:04] | I don’t take my nap, you don’t get to go out on your own. | 我不小睡的话 你就不能自己出去了 |
[09:07] | Oh… Grandma, I wasn’t thinking that. | 外婆 我不是这么想的 |
[09:09] | Well, I was kidding. I’m exhausted. | 我开玩笑的 我累坏了 |
[09:11] | I’m not sure I’ll even make it to the bedroom. I may just drop down here on the carpet. | 我甚至不知道能不能走到卧室 可能直接就趴地毯上了 |
[09:15] | Thank you, Grandma. It’s all cultural stuff, I promise. Just kind of faster and funkier. | 谢谢 外婆 只是想看一些文化景点 不过有点重口味 有点恐怖 |
[09:19] | – Well, go enjoy your funk. – Thank you. | – 去享受你的恐怖吧 – 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Say, when was the last time we called your mother? | 我们上次给你母亲打电话是什么时候? |
[09:27] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[09:28] | – Have we called her this week? – I think you did. | – 这周打过没? – 你应该打过 |
[09:30] | – We’ll call when you come back. – Okay. Bye. | – 等你回来再给她电话吧 – 好的 再见 |
[09:32] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[09:38] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:39] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[09:40] | Oh hey Rob, I want to keep these brochures nice and neat in the rack here, none of them askew. | Rob 我希望架子里的小册子 整齐有序 没有放歪的 |
[09:44] | Otherwise, it gives the place that “we’ll leave the light on for you” feel | 否则会给人一种 “我们24小时营业”的感觉 |
[09:47] | – that we’re desperately trying to avoid. – Yeah, I checked it. | – 这是绝对要避免的 – 我会整理的 |
[09:49] | That is, if we ultimately decide that we don’t mind having brochures here in the lobby. | 前提是 我们最后决定把小册子放在大堂里 |
[09:55] | The jury’s still out on that. | 这还有待考虑 |
[09:57] | You know what? Jury’s back. Brochures are out. I’ll just take this in the office and… | 考虑好了 小册子出局 我就带到办公室去… |
[10:03] | – Michel… – Good morning. | – Michel… – 早上好 |
[10:05] | – Um, what are you doing? – Hiding. | – 你在干嘛? – 躲着 |
[10:07] | – From me? – No. | – 躲我? – 不是 |
[10:08] | From? | 那是? |
[10:09] | Suffice to say, my hiding is not costing the inn any income. In fact, I’m overdue for my 10. | 我躲着不会花店里一分钱的 说实话 我上一次休息还没休呢 |
[10:13] | So consider this my 10, and you are now conducting business with an employee | 就当这是我的休息时间吧 你现在正跟一个在休息的员工 |
[10:17] | who is officially on his 10, which is in direct violation of union rules. | 讨论工作 这严重违反了工会的规则 |
[10:20] | – You’re not in a union. – I’m in a union of oppressed Frenchmen. | – 你没有参加任何工会 – 我加入了受压迫的法国人工会 |
[10:23] | Oh, the U.O.F. – Got it. All right. Carry on. | 法联会 明白了 好吧 请继续 |
[10:28] | Oh, hey, there is a spot on the floor over here that the vacuum never quite reaches. | 这里有个角落 吸尘器一直扫不到的 |
[10:32] | Let’s make sure it does. Thank you. | 请一定检查下 谢谢 |
[10:34] | – Hi. It’s the Krumholtzes. How are you doing today? – Great. Are you always here? | – Krumholtzes一家 今天玩得开心吗? – 很开心 你一直在这里吗? |
[10:38] | I give that illusion. So, what’s on the agenda today? | 大家都这么以为 今天有什么计划? |
[10:41] | – Mike and I would love to hit some antique stores. – We can guide you to the best of them. | – 我和Mike想去一些古董店看看 – 我们可以为您介绍最好的 |
[10:45] | But the kids would love to stay here. You got games and books, and they’d be bored stiff with us. | 但孩子们喜欢呆在这里 你们有游戏和书 跟着我们会很无聊 |
[10:49] | They can absolutely stay here. There’s always people around. | 他们当然可以留在这里 这里总有人在 |
[10:51] | – Is Michel going to be here? – Yes. | – Michel会来吗? – 是的 |
[10:53] | Oh, good. He is their favorite. | 太好了 孩子们最喜欢他 |
[10:55] | Michel? Have they met Michel? Have you met Michel? | Michel? 他们见过Michel么? 你们见过Michel? |
[10:58] | – He’s funny! – Yeah! | – 他很有趣! – 是的 |
[10:59] | They love him. He chases them around and shouts | 他们喜欢他 他装成疯子大喊大叫 |
[11:02] | and pretends to be mad, and they laugh and laugh. | 到处追赶他们 他们乐得不行 |
[11:05] | Well, Michel is here, and I’m sure he would be happy to look after you guys | Michel正在这里 他肯定很乐意在你们父母离开的时候 |
[11:09] | while your parents are gone. In fact, he’s playing hide-and-seek right now, | 照看你们 实际上 他正在玩捉迷藏 |
[11:12] | and if you go over to the reception area, I guarantee you’ll be getting warm, warmer, hot. | 如果你们去服务台那边找 肯定会离他 越来 越近 |
[11:17] | Goodie! Let’s go! Come on! | 太好了! 我们去吧! 快! |
[11:20] | Have a good day. | 玩得开心 |
[11:22] | Morning! Who needs coffee? | 早上好! 谁要咖啡? |
[11:24] | Oh, I’ll get you some coffee right there. | 马上给您倒一杯 |
[11:26] | Oh, hey, when Sookie gets in, tell her I want to go over the layout for the dinner menu. | Sookie来了以后 告诉她我要看一下菜单设计 |
[11:31] | I want to go another way. I’ll be in my office. Thank you. | 我想换个方式 我在办公室等她 谢谢 |
[11:38] | Hey, you found him. Good job, Krumholtzes. | 你们找到他了 干得好 小家伙们 |
[11:41] | He grounded us and told us to go do something to ourselves. | 他说要关我们禁闭 还让我们自己玩 |
[11:44] | – He used a dirty word. – And I’m destined to use many more. | – 他还说了脏话 – 我肯定还会说很多 |
[11:47] | – No, you’re not. Come here. – It is not my job to entertain little people. | – 不 你不能 过来 – 取悦这些小孩不是我的工作 |
[11:52] | Michel, the Krumholtzes are in our most expensive room. | Michel Krumholtzes一家 住在我们最贵的房间里 |
[11:55] | We need people like them to be happy so they tell other people like them they we’re happy | 我们要让这种顾客开心然后他们会 告诉和他们一样的人他们很开心 |
[11:58] | because we are a new business, and we all have to go above | 我们新开业 所以必须超标准 |
[12:01] | and beyond the call of duty until we are established. | 超额工作 直到我们打下稳定的基础 |
[12:04] | – So you watch them. – I hate kids. | – 那你照看他们 – 我讨厌小孩 |
[12:06] | – This isn’t fair. – You’re a profit participant. | – 这不公平 – 你也是有收益的哦 |
[12:09] | Happy Krumholtzes equal lots of profits, participant. | 快乐的Krumholtzes一家 等于许多收益哦 |
[12:13] | Who wants to play some insipid board game with me? | 谁想和我玩几盘无聊的棋盘游戏? |
[12:17] | We want to play an insipid board game! | 我们想玩无聊的棋盘游戏! |
[12:19] | Yeah! Let’s play Chinese checkers! | 好! 我们玩中国跳棋吧! |
[12:22] | – Hello? – Lorelai, it’s your mother! | – 喂? – Lorelai 我是你母亲! |
[12:23] | – Hi, Mom. – I’m calling from Rome! | – 你好 妈 – 我在罗马给你电话! |
[12:25] | The line is crystal clear. You don’t have to yell. | 声音很清晰 不用这么大喊 |
[12:27] | Sorry – I still think transcontinental calls are a bigger deal than they are. | 抱歉 我一直以为 越洋电话很了不起 |
[12:30] | – You’re coming in fine. So, Rome? – Our last stop, and a good thing, too, | – 信号很好 在罗马? – 最后一站 也是件好事 |
[12:34] | because I don’t know how long I can keep these randy European men off me. | 因为我不知道 还能忍受这些饥渴的欧洲男人多久 |
[12:37] | – Excuse me? – They’re terrible flirts here. | – 什么? – 他们个个都是调情高手 |
[12:40] | Gorgeous, but so forward. Do you want to talk to Rory? | 英俊 但太前卫 你要跟Rory说两句吗? |
[12:42] | Oh, um, sure. Is she there? | 当然 她在? |
[12:45] | Yes, she is. Hang on. Rory! | 是的 在 等一下 Rory! |
[12:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:53] | – So, Rome? – Yep. | – 在罗马? – 嗯 |
[12:56] | – Weather good? – Hot in the day, cooler at night. | – 天气不错? – 白天挺热 晚上比较凉快 |
[12:59] | Uh-huh, that’s kind of what we’re having here. | 这里也差不多 |
[13:03] | – Coinky-dink. – Yeah. | – 真巧 – 是的 |
[13:06] | – So… – So… | – 那… – 那… |
[13:09] | Um, I guess I’ll be seeing you in a couple of days. | 看来几天后就可以见面了 |
[13:11] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[13:14] | Great, then. Be safe, and watch out for those Italian men, especially the ones named Randy. | 真是太好了 注意安全 小心那些意大利男人 特别是那些好色之徒 |
[13:17] | – I will. Bye. – Bye. | – 我会的 再见 – 再见 |
[13:24] | Didn’t look like a quarter would bounce off it. Got to have those bouncing quarters. | 没整到有棱有角 一定得棱角分明才行 |
[13:31] | I think the pink purse with the gold clasp is my favorite. | 这个金色提手的粉红提包很合我的口味 |
[13:35] | We probably could have gotten all this stuff at home, Grandma. | 其实我们可以在美国买到这些东西的 外婆 |
[13:37] | Now we have to pay duty on them. | 现在我们得交税了 |
[13:39] | But if you buy them back in the States, then you can’t say, “I picked this up in Rome. “ | 但如果在美国买 你就不能说 “这是我在罗马买的”了 |
[13:42] | Buon giorno. Hello. May I help you, please? | 早上好 我能为您效劳吗? |
[13:44] | Buon giorno. | 早上好 |
[13:47] | Ah, la bellissima signora parlo italiano molto bene. | 美丽的女士 您的意大利语讲得真好 |
[13:52] | Grazie. He called me “pretty lady. ” It just never stops. | 谢谢 他叫我”美丽的女士” 真是没完 |
[13:55] | You got the gams, Grandma. | 你有一双美腿 外婆 |
[14:05] | Rory? Rory? | Rory? Rory? |
[14:08] | What do you want? | 你要吃点什么? |
[14:09] | Oh. A triple espresso. | 三份浓的espresso咖啡 |
[14:17] | Si, signora. | 是的 夫人 |
[14:19] | He won’t stop. | 他真是没完 |
[14:29] | The fact is, we’ve got five original songs ready to play live. | 实际上 我们有五首原创歌曲 可以拿来做现场演出了 |
[14:33] | A 40-minute gig means we can fill it out with six or seven covers. | 40分钟的演出时间 意味着我们可以加入六七首翻唱歌曲 |
[14:36] | – No problem. – Problem. | – 没问题的 – 有问题 |
[14:37] | Our covers are tight and people dig ’em. | 我们翻唱得很精彩 人们都喜欢 |
[14:39] | We play “Fell in Love With a Girl” as good as the White Stripes, | 我们表演”Fell in Love With Girl” 的水准已经跟White Stripes一样了 |
[14:41] | so how is one of our originals gonna stack up coming after it? | 这让接下来的四首原创如何突出呢? |
[14:44] | We could play all our originals up top, then close with our covers. | 我们可以先把所有原创唱完 然后用翻唱歌曲结束演出 |
[14:46] | That’s asymmetrical, and we could lose our audience if we play a bunch of originals in a row. | 这样不匀称 而且连放一堆原创 可能会吓跑一些听众 |
[14:50] | Our covers are just too good. | 我们的翻唱真的太好了 |
[14:51] | I say we cut any cover song that overpowers our originals. | 那就砍掉那些比我们的原创好的翻唱 |
[14:54] | So no “Suffragette City. “ | 比如去掉”Suffragette City” |
[14:55] | And no White Stripes. “Lithium” is gone, the Radiohead, both Pixies. | 不要White Stripes的歌 去掉”Lithium” 不要Radiohead的 也不要Pixies的 |
[14:59] | – No Dandy Warhols. – Or Velvet Underground. | – 不要Dandy Warhols的 – 或者Velvet Underground的 |
[15:01] | Wait, guys. You’re cutting every good cover song we play. | 等等 伙计们 你们把所有不错的翻唱都砍掉了 |
[15:04] | But maybe that’s the key. | 这就是关键 |
[15:06] | Yeah, yeah – if we play nothing but crappy covers, our originals will stand out. | 如果我们只演奏差劲的翻唱 我们的原创就脱颖而出了 |
[15:09] | – Brilliant. – What?! | – 英明 – 什么?! |
[15:11] | – Anything by Men At Work. – Or Chicago, Wings. | – 所有Men At Work的 – Chicago的 Wings的 |
[15:13] | – Styx – Culture Club – Styx. – Culture Club. | |
[15:15] | We throw in a Quarterflash, they’ll be eating out of our hands. | 随便演奏一首Quarterflash的吧 他们就会激动了 |
[15:17] | Okay, this is just kooky. Now, I say we reconvene tonight and figure it out then. | 疯了 还是今天晚上集合的时候再讨论吧 |
[15:21] | – I got to get to work, anyway. – I’ll see you at home tonight. | – 我也得去工作了 – 晚上在家里等你 |
[15:25] | I’ll get you some more water? | 需要加点水吗? |
[15:29] | – Well, hello. – Hey, there. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[15:31] | – Hi, Zach. – Trina, how you doing? | – 嗨 Zach – Trina 你好 |
[15:33] | Cheryl, come on. Shoot me some. | Cheryl 快 亲一个 |
[15:36] | Come this way. You sit there. | 来这边 你坐那儿 |
[15:48] | – It’s your turn. – Really? | – 该你了 – 是吗? |
[15:50] | That fact has not changed since you said it 10 seconds ago? | 你10秒前说过后我还没动过? |
[15:54] | If you lose, will you do that thing where you pretend to get all mad | 如果你输了 你能再装一次疯子吗? |
[15:57] | and you hit the board and send the marbles flying all around? | 打翻棋盘 扔得棋子到处都是 |
[16:01] | – Yeah! – I am not going to lose. | – 耶! – 我不会输的 |
[16:03] | Hi, kids. Michel, do we have any double-A batteries? | 嗨孩子们 Michel 我们还有五号电池没? |
[16:05] | How can a man play Chinese Checkers with all these interruptions? | 这么多干扰让我怎么玩中国跳棋? |
[16:08] | Ugh! Man, they’re still not vacuuming that spot. | 天 他们还是没打扫那块 |
[16:10] | – It’s your turn, Michel. – Redundant little rodent. | – 该你了 Michel – 唠唠叨叨 唧唧歪歪 |
[16:13] | – Michel, the batteries? – In the office – far-right drawer of the credenza. Damn! | – Michel 电池呢? – 办公室里 柜子最右边的抽屉 靠! |
[16:17] | Is where water is stored to power electrical facilities. Thanks Michel. | 靠水坝 可以储存水给用来发电 谢谢 Michel |
[16:21] | It’s your turn again. | 又该你了 |
[16:23] | Why are the dining room tables always, always out of place? | 为什么餐桌总是 总是不在合适的位置? |
[16:31] | Lorelai? Excuse me. | Lorelai? 等等 |
[16:34] | Okay, okay. Table’s perfect now. | 好了 好了 桌子很好了现在 |
[16:37] | Who keeps moving them out of place? I want a name. | 谁老动它们? 告诉我是谁 |
[16:39] | Uh, cruel, sadistic table fairies? Come into the pantry with me, here. | 喜欢恶作剧的餐桌精灵? 跟我来食品室 来 |
[16:42] | I can give you a minute. That’s it. – Ooh. | 那就给你一分钟 顶多了 |
[16:45] | I’ve been trying to figure out a way to bring this up – what’s that? | 我一直在想怎么跟你说 那是什么? |
[16:48] | – I cleared a plate. – You don’t clear plates. | – 清理了一个盘子 – 那不是你的活 |
[16:50] | – The plate was empty, so I grabbed it. – Give me the plate. | – 盘子空了 我就拿走了 – 把盘子给我 |
[16:53] | – You’ve gone nutty! – What?! | – 你已经不正常了! – 什么?! |
[16:55] | Now you’re mad. I hate making you mad. I have the worst people skills. | 现在你不高兴了 我最恨让你不高兴 我的人际沟通水平很烂的 |
[16:58] | – I’m not mad or nutty. – But you are, and you have been for weeks. | – 我没有不高兴也没有不正常 – 你有 并且已经几周了 |
[17:01] | The nutty don’t usually know that they’re nutty, thus the nutty. | 不正常的人并不知道他们不正常 所以他们才不正常 |
[17:04] | Sookie, I’m very busy. | Sookie 我很忙 |
[17:05] | – Doing other people’s work. – I am not. | – 做别人的工作 – 我没有 |
[17:07] | – It’s your job to change sheets, fluff pillows? – No. | – 换床单 拍松枕头是你的工作? – 不是 |
[17:09] | Brush the horses, fold the points on the toilet paper? | 刷马 叠卫生纸? |
[17:12] | Sookie, we’re breaking in new people. I’m picking up the slack. | Sookie 新人干活还不熟练 我在检查他们疏忽遗漏的地方 |
[17:14] | – I’m new? Michel’s new? – I’m not doing your jobs. | – 我是新人? Michel是新人? – 我没做你们的工作 |
[17:17] | Two weeks ago, I come in, and my refrigerator, which is sorted by a system | 两周前我来的时候 看到按我10年没变过的规律 |
[17:20] | that I have honed for 10 straight years, is completely rearranged. | 摆放的冰箱 已经完全变了样 |
[17:24] | The beets are on the top. The vegetables are on the bottom. | 甜菜放上边 蔬菜放下边 |
[17:27] | It’s “Apocalypse Now,” baby! I yelled at the staff, but now I know. It was you. | 简直是翻天覆地大变革啊! 我还朝手下发怒呢 现在我知道了 是你弄的 |
[17:33] | – It was messy. – It was my messy. | – 太乱了 – 我有我的乱法 |
[17:36] | I couldn’t find anything in there for days. I kept reaching in for strawberries | 我已经好几天找不到东西了 我伸手去拿草莓 |
[17:40] | – and coming up with liver – that’s not pleasant. – I promise not to touch the fridge again. | – 拿到的却是肝 这感觉很不舒服 – 我保证再也不碰冰箱了 |
[17:44] | – You’re yelling at the employees. You never yelled before. – I’m yelling? | – 你还对员工大叫 你以前从没大声过 – 我有吗? |
[17:47] | – And you’ve got to go home once in a while. – Sookie, we’re a new business. It’s time-consuming. | – 你得偶尔回家休息一下 – Sookie我们刚开业 需要扑时间上来的 |
[17:51] | How many times have you fallen asleep at your desk in that stupid office of yours? | 你有多少次 在那个破办公室里睡过去? |
[17:54] | – Once. – No. | – 一次 – 不是 |
[17:56] | Once, you fell asleep on a stapler. The whole next day, | 一次是你趴在订书机上睡的 然后第二天 |
[17:58] | you had “Swingline” printed backwards across your face. | 你脸上一直反印着”Swingline” |
[18:01] | But you’ve fallen asleep at that desk a hundred times. | 你趴在桌子上睡着N次了 |
[18:03] | Well, I’m here when I’m here. I can’t change that. I’m sorry. | 该来的时候我就得来 我也没办法 抱歉 |
[18:06] | Want to know the last time I saw staff and maids looking this scared of their boss? | 你知道员工和女佣上一次 如此害怕他们的老板是什么时候吗? |
[18:10] | Your mother’s house. | 在你母亲家里 |
[18:11] | Ow! Knife in the gut! | 哇塞 这一刀好深啊! |
[18:13] | Well, I’m sorry to deal from the bottom of the deck, but that’s reality. | 我不想戳你痛处的 但这是事实 |
[18:18] | Well… I am pretty burned out. | 好吧 我真的压力很大 |
[18:20] | Me too. We all are. It’s been hard. | 我也是 我们都是 真的很累 |
[18:25] | – I will take a break. – Good. | – 我该休息一下了 – 很好 |
[18:28] | Not this week, ’cause stuff’s been piling up. But… not next week. God. I don’t know. | 不是这周 因为事情已经堆成山了 不是下周 天 我也不知道 |
[18:32] | – Now. – Uh-oh. Hey, stop! Wait, I’m being kidnapped! | – 就现在 – 停! 救命啊 我被绑架了! |
[18:37] | – Go home and relax. – I have no one to hang out with. | – 回家休息去 – 没有人陪我玩 |
[18:39] | I’ll hang out with you sometime this week. I need a break, too. | 我会找时间陪你玩的 我也需要休息一下 |
[18:42] | We’ll have a girlfriend day. We’ll get manicures and jump rope and talk about boys. | 我们就过一个女朋友日 去做指甲 跳绳 讨论男生 |
[18:46] | The whole cliché thing. Now go! Go and don’t stop for nothing. | 所有女生一起玩的大俗套 快走! 千万不要回头 |
[18:50] | Okay, okay, I promise. | 好好 我保证 |
[18:52] | Do it again! Do it again! | 再来一次! 再来一次! |
[18:54] | Hold it. Hold it! Good girl. Now, get your things and go. | 挺住 挺住 做的好 拿好东西赶紧走 |
[19:07] | Oh, hey. Um, Bob, are you sure you want to – nope. Keep going. | Bob 你真的打算… 没事 继续吧 |
[19:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[19:19] | – It’s me. – Oh. Hello. | – 是我 – 哦… |
[19:21] | – Bad time? Are you busy? – Uh, trying not to be. How are you doing? | – 时候不对? 你忙? – 正在尽力避免 你怎样? |
[19:24] | – Good. You? – Good. | – 很好 你呢? – 很好 |
[19:29] | I was at the corner of Bark and Cheese today. | 今天去了Bark&Cheese那里 |
[19:33] | Bark and Cheese? Really? | Bark&Cheese? 真的? |
[19:36] | – And it’s exactly the same. – Exactly the same? | – 跟以前完全一样 – 完全一样? |
[19:40] | Was there a tiny, little Italian dog in a basket barking the whole time you were there? | 有只小意大利狗在篮子里一直对着你叫? |
[19:44] | Not this time, but I definitely had flashbacks. | 这次没有 不过我真的想到过 |
[19:46] | Did you have a nice piece of cheese with your coffee? | 咖啡泡奶酪好吃吗? |
[19:49] | I still say I said the correct word for “cream” in Italian. | 我那次用意大利语说的奶油 应该是对的 |
[19:52] | I even pointed at my coffee when I asked for it. How could I be asking for cheese? | 我要的时候甚至还指着咖啡 我怎么可能要奶酪 |
[19:55] | – But cheese you were brought. – Stinky cheese. | – 但你就要来了奶酪 – 还是特臭的奶酪 |
[19:57] | – The worst, don’t forget. – That you proceeded to eat. | – 别忘了那是我最讨厌的一种 – 但你还是吃了 |
[20:00] | Because I hate people who make mistakes when they order, especially in a foreign country, | 因为我讨厌有人点菜时出错 特别是在外国 |
[20:03] | and then make a big to-do when they get the wrong thing. Ugly Americans. Yuck. | 然后看到拿错了还大发脾气 丑陋的美国人 呸 |
[20:07] | Aha! You admit it was a mistake. You did say “cheese. “ | 你承认是点错了 你确实说的奶酪 |
[20:09] | I know French, a bit of Spanish, but my Italian – not so good. | 我懂法语 一点西班牙语 但我的意大利语不太好 |
[20:12] | – Being trilingual is plenty for a young lady. – Yeah. | – 对年轻女士来说 三种语言足够了 – 是的 |
[20:16] | – Mom? – Yeah? | – 妈? – 嗯? |
[20:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:21] | – It’s okay. – I screwed up. | – 没关系 – 我搞砸了 |
[20:24] | I screwed up so bad. I handled everything wrong. | 变成了这样子 没一件事处理好 |
[20:28] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | I keep reliving everything over and over. It’s such a mess. | 所有的事情我都想了好几遍 真是一团糟 |
[20:32] | I just want to fix it. I have to fix it. | 我想改变 我必须改变 |
[20:36] | – You will. – I know. | – 你会的 – 我知道 |
[20:37] | – I just – I need a favor. – Okay. | – 我只是 需要你帮个忙 – 好的 |
[20:41] | – It’s big. – Okay. | – 很大的忙 – 好的 |
[20:43] | I wrote a letter… to Dean. | 我给Dean写了封信 |
[20:48] | – Could you get it to him? – Oh. | – 你能送给他吗? – 呃… |
[20:51] | I don’t know how else to do it. I can’t just mail it to his apartment. | 我不知道还有什么办法 我不能直接寄去他家 |
[20:55] | – It’s a big favor. – Honey, I don’t know. | – 很大的忙 – 亲爱的 我… |
[20:58] | It’s a lot to ask, but I think that this will make everything better. Please. | 我知道这很过分 但我觉得这会让事情好起来 拜托 |
[21:02] | I can’t wait until I get home. I have to do something now. | 我不能等到回家 我必须现在就行动 |
[21:05] | A letter, huh? Well, get it to me, and I will get it to him. | 一封信? 好吧 把信给我 我再给他 |
[21:10] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:12] | – Have some espresso and limburger for me. – I will. | – 替我多喝点特浓咖啡和林堡干酪 – 我会的 |
[21:17] | – I love you, mom. – I love you, too. | – 我爱你 妈 – 我也爱你 |
[21:20] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[21:25] | – You know, I think if you made it a little fuller… – Go! | – 如果你再填点土… – 走! |
[21:29] | Going. | 走了 |
[21:33] | I want to thank thee, kind lady, for your purchase. Please take one of my cards. | 善良的女士 感谢您的光顾 请拿一张我的卡片 |
[21:39] | Note the website. And do enjoy your day at the Faire. | 上面有网址 祝您购物开心 |
[21:45] | I am kickin’ ass! Who knew I was a master salesman? | 我做的出神入化了! 我是销售大师 |
[21:49] | So, I’m all packed and ready to go. | 我已经收拾好准备走了 |
[21:51] | Good, and don’t worry about nothing, ’cause we’re all cool here. | 好 别担心我们 我们已经走上正轨了 |
[21:55] | Well, that’s the thing. In 10 years, I could die, | 是这么回事 再过十年 我可能会死 |
[21:58] | and they could very well trace it back to this moment. | 他们很容易就会追查到现在 |
[22:01] | “He got back up on his feet too fast. ” That’s what they can say. | “他太早就开始工作了” 他们就会这么说 |
[22:04] | It’s weird when people who aren’t doctors start thinking they’re doctors. | 真的很奇怪 为什么有些人老觉得自己是医生 |
[22:08] | – He’ll be fine. – Gosh, I was so worried. | – 他没事的 – 天 我还真担心呢 |
[22:11] | So, I’m gonna make a phone call, and then I’ll go. | 我打个电话 然后就走了 |
[22:15] | Okay. Hey, hon, could you try and get this cash box open? It’s stuck again. | 好吧 亲爱的 你能打开这个钱箱吗? 又卡住了 |
[22:21] | If you want. It’s just I was holding this screwdriver before, and I almost blacked out. | 当然 上次拧这螺丝刀的时候 差点让我昏过去 |
[22:26] | – I’ll try again. – Thanks. | – 我再试试 – 谢谢 |
[22:35] | Luuuke! Don’t forget the undercover guys. They look for cell phones. | Luuuke! 别忘了秘密巡查 手机也要被查的哦 |
[22:39] | I’ll keep an eye out. | 我会小心的 |
[22:42] | Luuuuuuuke, I’m being your friend here. | Luuuuuuuke 我可是为你着想 |
[22:50] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | – 喂? – 是我 |
[22:52] | – Well, huzzah and prithee. Art thou -? – Stop. | – 幸会幸会 您在…? – 停 |
[22:55] | – Sorry. How are you? – Good. | – 抱歉 还好吗? – 很好 |
[22:57] | Sorry, that was incomplete. How are you, you big, fat liar? | 抱歉 刚才没说完 还好吗 你这个大骗子? |
[22:59] | What? | 什么? |
[23:00] | – You said you would be home yesterday. – I’m coming home today for sure. | – 你说昨天就会回来 – 我今天肯定回来 |
[23:04] | “Oh, what’s that, Lucy? A football for me to kick?” | “Lucy 那是什么? 给我个足球踢?” |
[23:06] | I mean it this time. | 这次是真的 |
[23:07] | Oh, whoa! Man! Whoo! | 天! |
[23:11] | – It’s a done deal. – I’ll believe it when I see it. | – 这次定了 – 眼见为实 |
[23:14] | – Did I tell you about Bill? – “Hay Bale Bill”? No. Spill. | – 我跟你说过Bill没? – 干草Bill? 没有 快八卦 |
[23:17] | He crawled in a tent with “Grog Booth Annie”. | 他跟”烈酒摊Annie” 一起进帐篷去了 |
[23:19] | – No way! – He did. | – 不可能! – 真的 |
[23:20] | – But she’s engaged to the fruit-ice guy! – It’s not gonna last. | – 但她和卖水果冷饮的小伙定婚了! – 看来黄了 |
[23:23] | – Oh, boy. – You feeling okay? | – 天啊 – 你还好吗? |
[23:25] | – I’m very nauseous. – Not you, T.J. | – 我很恶心 – 不是问你 T.J. |
[23:28] | I’m fine. I just have a little assignment I’ve got to do. | 我没事 我有个必须完成的小任务 |
[23:31] | So, what lie are you gonna tell me about coming home now? | 你为这次回家又准备了什么谎言? |
[23:33] | – I’m coming home today. – So, next week? | – 我今天肯定回来 – 下周? |
[23:35] | Today. | 今天 |
[23:36] | Milady, dost thou have Pepto-Bismol on thee? Or breadstuffs? | Milady 你那里有胃药吗? 面包也行 |
[23:41] | – This month at least? – Today. | – 至少这个月? – 今天 |
[23:43] | – See you when Hillary’s president. – I’ll see you later today. | – 等希拉里当上总统的时候再见 – 今天就见 |
[23:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:59] | – Looking for something specific? – Nah. Well… | – 想要什么特别的东西? – 没有啦 嗯… |
[24:02] | – You remember those earrings you got me before? – Yeah. | – 你记得以前给我的耳环没? – 嗯 |
[24:05] | – You have a necklace that would match that? – Yeah, I think so. | – 有相配的项链吗? – 应该有 |
[24:10] | – You give them to a girl? – Yeah. | – 送女生? – 嗯 |
[24:12] | – Anyone I know? – Oh, you know, it’s just someone. | – 我认识? – 只是某人罢了 |
[24:15] | Dark hair, bright, blue eyes? You were just talking to her? | 黑头发 闪亮的蓝眼睛? 你刚给她打了电话? |
[24:17] | I could tell, ’cause you grin a lot when you do. | 我能看出来 因为你打电话时一直在笑 |
[24:20] | – It’s Lorelai. – It’s Lorelai! Huzzah! | – 是Lorelai – 是Lorelai! 万岁! |
[24:22] | – Huzzah! – Huzzah! | – 万岁! – 万岁! |
[24:25] | – I never got the whole “huzzah” thing. – I am so happy for you. | – 我一直没搞懂这”万岁”怎么玩的 – 真为你高兴 |
[24:29] | – You’ve found your T.J. – Please don’t put it like that. | – 你找到了你的T.J. – 求你 别这么比 |
[24:32] | I’ve had dreams about you two being together, and my dreams always come true. | 我梦见过你们俩在一起 我的梦总会成真 |
[24:36] | Dream me a healthy spine, sweets. | 梦见我有个健康的脊椎吧 亲爱的 |
[24:38] | – You’re not gonna be alone. – Yeah, yeah. The necklace. | – 你不再孤单一人了 – 是的 是的 项链 |
[24:44] | – Perfect? – Perfect. | – 完美? – 完美 |
[24:47] | So, go give it to her. | 去给她吧 |
[24:56] | – Take care, Sis. – I love you, big brother. | – 照顾好自己 老姐 – 我爱你 小弟 |
[25:00] | Whoa! One hug and my back would snap in eight pieces. | 一个拥抱能让我的脊椎断成八块 |
[25:05] | Good morrow, buddy. | 晨安 伙计 |
[25:14] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Dean. | 请问 Dean在吗? |
[25:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | We get lots of stuff from Marco Farms, but a lot of the time, | 我们从马克农场买了很多东西 但很多时候 |
[25:23] | it’s hard to predict when it’s gonna come in and how much of it we’re gonna get. | 很难预料到货日期和每次的进货量 |
[25:26] | We’re kind of at the mercy of – of the um, guys – | 我们几乎没有什么办法 |
[25:30] | of the farmers themselves, because they sell out a lot. | 只能任由这些农夫摆布 |
[25:33] | But why don’t you leave your name and number when you check out, | 要不你结帐的时候 留个名字和电话吧 |
[25:36] | and we’ll give you a call as soon as the eggs you want come in, okay? | 你要的鸡蛋来了我们就给你电话 好吗? |
[25:40] | Dean | Dean. |
[25:41] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[25:43] | – What’s that? – It’s a letter for you from Rory. | – 那是什么? – Rory给你的信 |
[25:46] | – What happened? Where is she? – Just take the letter. | – 发生什么事了? 她在哪儿? – 拿信 |
[25:49] | She went to Europe, right? Miss Patty said she went to Europe. | 她去欧洲了 对吗? Patty小姐说她去欧洲了 |
[25:52] | What happened? What’s she doing there? Who is she with? | 发生什么事了? 她在那里做什么? 她跟谁一起? |
[25:55] | – Dean. – When’s she getting back? | – Dean – 她什么时候回来? |
[25:56] | – Soon. Just take it. – Where is she? | – 很快 赶紧拿信 – 她在哪儿? |
[25:58] | – Europe. – With who? | – 欧洲 – 跟谁? |
[25:59] | – Her grandmother. Look, take it. – No. Why did she go? Whose idea was it? | – 她外婆 拿着 – 不 她为什么去的? 谁的主意? |
[26:03] | – That doesn’t matter. – It does. | – 那不重要 – 重要 |
[26:04] | Dean, please. I’m a messenger, nothing more. Just take it. | Dean 拜托 我只是个信使 赶紧拿信 |
[26:21] | Onion, guacamole, a little red pepper over butter lettuce and endive – it could be a big seller. | 在黄油生菜和菊苣上面放上洋葱 油果酱 和一点红辣椒 就是一盘大受欢迎的菜了 |
[26:26] | But, Caesar, it’s not the salad. The salad looks delicious. It’s what you’re calling it. | 但是 Caesar 这不是色拉 色拉看起来很美味 就像名字一样 |
[26:30] | Caesar’s salad. | 凯撒式色拉 |
[26:31] | – Right. – So? | – 对 – 那? |
[26:32] | There’s already a Caesar salad. It’s kind of famous. | 已经有凯撒色拉了 还挺有名 |
[26:35] | That’s Caesar salad. Mine’s got an apostrophe “S.” | 那是凯撒色拉 我的多了个”式” |
[26:37] | I don’t think that makes it less confusing. | 我并不认为这样就容易分辨了 |
[26:39] | – Customers. – …greatest book I’ve ever read. | – 客人 – 我读过的最棒的书 |
[26:42] | – Keep going, Zach. – Yeah, this is da bomb. | – 继续说 Zach – 确实是最棒的 |
[26:44] | So, Mary Magdalene goes to Gaul to have the kid. | 抹大拉的玛丽就去高卢生孩子 |
[26:47] | That’s the slutty one, right? Not the mom? | 是比较淫荡的那个吧? 不是圣母? |
[26:50] | It’s so confusing ’cause they’re all named Mary. | 太容易混淆了 因为她们都叫玛丽 |
[26:52] | She’s not the mom, but she’s not slutty. | 她不是圣母 但她也不淫荡 |
[26:54] | That’s what this dude Constantine wanted you to believe, right? | 是君士坦丁的那个家伙 想让你们这么认为的 |
[26:57] | He was purging the “E! True Hollywood Story” part of it for his own benefit. | 就是为了自己的利益 和谐了”好莱坞背后的故事” |
[27:00] | Turned the whole thing into Hollywood Babylon, and chicks got the short end. | 把这一切变成了”好莱坞丑闻” 让女人们背了黑锅 |
[27:06] | God, I just want to spend, like, three straight years doing nothing but reading, you know? | 天 我真想用三年的时间专心读书 |
[27:11] | – What book? – What? | – 什么书? – 什么? |
[27:12] | – You’re supposed to wait to be seated. – Since when? | – 你应该等人引你入座 – 什么时候开始的? |
[27:14] | Since always. That’s what what they do at Denny’s. | 一直都这样 Denny那边就是这样 |
[27:16] | Okay, well, my usual table where I always sit. Okay, Lane? | 请带我到老位子 可以了吗 Lane? |
[27:21] | – Fine Zach. What will you have? – Allow me to order for you girls. | – 好吧 Zach 吃点什么? – 请允许我为你们点单 女士们 |
[27:24] | A ham sandwich for the lady on my right. Light mustard, right Trine? | 给右边的女士一份火腿三明治 少放芥末 对吗 Trine? |
[27:28] | – Is that a “yes”, Trine? – That’s a “yes. “ | – 那是说”对” Trine? – 对 |
[27:30] | Burger, no cheese for Cheryl. Cheeseburger for me, | Cheryl要汉堡 不加奶酪 给我奶酪汉堡 |
[27:33] | and go ahead and shoot everybody here some fries | 然后每人来点薯片 |
[27:35] | Free fries are for friends and family only. Sorry. | 免费薯片只供应给朋友和家人 抱歉 |
[27:38] | – Another new rule? – Nope – old. Old as Moses. | – 又一条新规矩? – 是老规矩 跟摩西一样老 |
[27:40] | Okay, just bring me my order, and we’ll all share. | 那就拿我那份好了 我们一起吃 |
[27:42] | – Sorry, no. – What? | – 抱歉 不行 – 什么? |
[27:44] | – You get free fries, you have to eat them. – I can’t share my own fries? | – 你的薯片必须自己吃 – 我不能分我自己的薯片? |
[27:47] | – That’s right. – That’s bogus. | – 对 – 骗谁呀 |
[27:48] | That’s tough, they’re for you, not these girls. They’re to be consumed by you, and you alone. | 是硬性规定 那是给你的 不是给这些女孩的 只能你自己吃 |
[27:52] | – I don’t believe this. – I’ll be watching to see if you share, so don’t get any big ideas. | – 我真不敢相信 – 我会看着你吃的 别耍花招 |
[27:55] | Just forget about it, okay? We’ll go to “Al’s Pancake World”. | 当我没说 行吧? 我们去AL烧饼店吃去 |
[27:58] | – Fine! Go! – We are. | – 好! 去吧! – 去就去 |
[27:59] | – Good. – Come on, girls. | – 很好 – 来 女孩们 |
[28:11] | – Hey. – What? | – 嘿 – 什么? |
[28:14] | – Sorry. We didn’t know. – Know what? | – 抱歉 我们不知道 – 知道什么? |
[28:23] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[28:32] | So… so, this is nice. Being away from the inn for a whole day. | 真不错 离开旅馆一整天 |
[28:38] | Get some perspective. | 理理头绪 |
[28:39] | Just looking at something other than those same walls. | 随便看看 也不用老对着一面墙了 |
[28:42] | – What a relief. – It all falls away. | – 真轻松啊 – 所有压力都消失了 |
[28:46] | My meat guy better not screw me like he did yesterday. | 那个切肉的最好别像昨天那样搞砸了 |
[28:48] | – Oh, my God! The gutters! That’s what I forgot. – I told Steve that if he doesn’t leave by 3:00… | – 我的天! 排水沟! 差点忘了 – 我告诉Steve如果他3点前还不走… |
[28:53] | Hey, hey, did I tell Michel to have the guy check all the radiators or just the one – no, no, I did. I did. | 我跟Michel说所有暖气都要检查 还是只检查… 应该是说过了 说过了 |
[29:00] | – Ah, now it’s falling away. – It’s starting to. | – 现在真没压力了 – 是的 |
[29:02] | – I hate you, Dean! I hate everything! – Let’s just talk. | – 我恨你 Dean! 我恨这个世界! – 我们好好谈谈 |
[29:05] | – I don’t want to talk! I don’t want you here! – I’m sorry, okay? | – 我不想谈! 我不想看到你! – 是我不对 好吗? |
[29:09] | Sorry? | 不对? |
[29:09] | – Yes, because it’ll never happen again. – Oh, my God. | – 是的 再也不会发生了 – 我的天! |
[29:11] | – Oh, my God. – Don’t! You’ve got my… | – 我的天! – 别 你把我的… |
[29:13] | – Don’t you dare! – Can you not… | – 你敢! – 你能不能… |
[29:14] | Well, that’s what happens when you get married too young. | 结婚太早就会这样 |
[29:17] | – I’m sorry. There’s not much I can do but say I’m sorry. – Yeah, that must be it. | – 对不起 我只能说对不起 – 是啊 肯定会 |
[29:19] | There was a lot you could have done. And you know what? You didn’t do it! | 还有许多你可以做的事 你为什么不去做! |
[29:22] | I usually only get to hear about these things. I never get to see them. | 通常我只听说过这种事 从没亲眼见过 |
[29:25] | I’m sorry. I mean, can we do something? Can we get over this? | 对不起 能不能想想办法 让这件事过去? |
[29:27] | – Too late! Look out the window! – Yeah, lucky us. Come on. | – 太晚了! 看看窗外! – 我们很幸运 走吧 |
[29:29] | – Let’s just talk. – I hate you Dean. | – 我们好好谈谈 – 我恨你 Dean! |
[29:32] | You definitely prepped the sauce for the duck? Because the duck without the sauce, | 你准备鸭肉的调味酱了? 因为没有调味酱的鸭肉 |
[29:34] | is a duck that we can’t use. The sauce has to be prepped early. | 是没法用的 调味酱要早准备 |
[29:37] | I know you said it. Say it again. | 我知道你说过了 再说一次 |
[29:40] | Stop saying “let it go”! Stop saying “let it go,” John. | 别说”别管了”! 别说”别管了”! John |
[29:43] | Stop it. Stop it! I am letting it go. | 别说了 别说了! 我不想管 |
[29:46] | I just need you to assure me that everything’s getting done so that I know I can fully let it go. | 我只需要知道所有事情都准备妥当 然后我就彻底不管了 |
[29:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[29:52] | – Kitchen! – I am hanging up, but I am not letting it go! | – 厨房! – 我要挂了 但我不会不管! |
[29:56] | – Mom! – Oh, my traveler. | – 妈! – 我的旅者 |
[29:58] | – I missed you. – I missed you, too. | – 我想你 – 我也想你 |
[30:00] | – Sookie! – You remember who I am! | – Sookie! – 你还记得我! |
[30:04] | – Hello! – Hi. | – 嗨! – 嗨! |
[30:07] | Hello, Lorelai. Hello, Sookie. | – 嗨Lorelai Sookie |
[30:09] | – Hi, Emily. – Hi, Mom. | – 你好 Emily – 你好 妈 |
[30:11] | – Don’t! I smell like airplane. – I guess I should go get my bags. | – 别! 我闻起来就跟飞机一样 – 我应该去拿我的包了 |
[30:13] | – Rory, you do not touch bags. – Oh, I thought that was just a Europe thing. | – Rory 你不要碰那些包 – 我以为那只是在欧洲的要求 |
[30:18] | The driver’s bringing them in. We had such a trip. Rory will fill you in. | 司机会拿进来的 相当棒的旅行 Rory会详细讲给你听的 |
[30:22] | Spare her the more salacious aspects. | 告诉她那些好色之徒 |
[30:24] | Salacious aspects? | 好色之徒? |
[30:25] | Those European men – young, old, in between – they saw us coming. | 那些欧洲男人 年轻的 年老的 中间的 他们看到我们走过来 |
[30:28] | – They saw you coming where? – We were like magnets. Such high libidos. | – 看你们走到哪里 – 我们就像磁铁 这么高的磁性 |
[30:32] | You weren’t wearing your “hot and wealthy” sandwich board, were you, Mom? | 你不是举着”热辣富婆” 的大幅宣传板吧 妈? |
[30:35] | – She was very popular. – Well, I should go. | – 她很受欢迎 – 我得走了 |
[30:38] | I bring you back a charming, cultured, well-mannered young lady. Don’t undo it. | 我给你带回来一个迷人 有气质 有礼貌的年轻女士 别给我毁了 |
[30:43] | – I will definitely try not to not undo it. – Well, goodbye, all. | – 我肯定会尽量小心 – 大家再见 |
[30:46] | – Goodbye, Rory. – Bye, Grandma. | – 再见 Rory – 再见 外婆 |
[30:48] | – Nope. Airplane. – Oh, I can take it. | – 别 飞机 – 我可以接受 |
[30:51] | – Thanks, Grandma. – Ciao. | – 谢谢 外婆 – 再见 |
[30:53] | Come here, you. | 你 过来 |
[30:56] | – So, what are you guys doing home? – We’re trying to get some distance from the inn. | – 你们在家都干嘛了? – 我们在尽量远离旅馆 |
[30:59] | And it’s going through the roof. Not the inn’s roof – that’s solid as a rock. | 那边牛气冲天啊 不是咱旅馆的天花板哦 那坚不可摧的 |
[31:03] | You know what I mean. We’re booked to 90% capacity. | 你懂我意思的 我们的房间已经订满了九成 |
[31:06] | And the restaurant – we’re turning people away. Oh, you know all that. | 还有餐厅 已经客满为患了 你都知道了 |
[31:08] | No, keep going. | 不 继续说 |
[31:10] | Well, customers agree that, despite Michel, we’re their favorite Connecticut inn. | 顾客们都认为 虽然有Michel 我们仍是康涅狄格州最受欢迎的旅馆 |
[31:14] | That’s nothing compared to the big town news. | 不过这还比不上本城最大新闻 |
[31:16] | – Wow. What? – Sookie… | – 什么? – Sookie… |
[31:17] | We walked past Dean’s place, and Lindsay was throwing his stuff out on the street. | 我们经过Dean那里 Lindsay正把他的东西往街上扔 |
[31:20] | They were really going at it. It was like “Raging Bull. ” There’s yelling and screaming. | 他们真的吵起来了 就像”愤怒的公牛” 大喊大叫 |
[31:25] | – Sookie, you’re exploding all over the poor girl. – Oh, sorry. | – Sookie 这么多八卦快让她爆了 – 抱歉 |
[31:29] | And she’s probably hungry. You’re hungry, right Honey? | 她饿了吧 你饿了吧 亲爱的? |
[31:31] | Oh, I’ll whip us something up. | 我去随便做点东西吃 |
[31:32] | Oh no, you said you had to pick up Davey, so we’ll go out, you know? We’ll call you later. | 你说你得去接Davey 我们出去吃吧 然后再给你电话 |
[31:36] | – Okay. – Okay, let’s go. | – 好的 – 好吧 我们走吧 |
[31:44] | Talk to you later. | 晚些时候聊 |
[31:47] | See you later, Sookie. | 再见 Sookie |
[31:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[31:52] | It was unbelievable. It was bad. She was yelling. She was throwing things. | 真不敢相信 很糟糕 她在大吵 扔东西 |
[31:57] | He was yelling. She called him a jerk. It was very violent and very public. | 他在大叫 她骂他混蛋 很大声很暴力 |
[32:01] | – Other people saw it. It was horrible. – This was not supposed to happen. | – 其他人也看到了 很可怕 – 不应该这样的 |
[32:05] | You! You should be ashamed of yourself – what you did! | 你! 你应该为你的所做 感到羞耻 |
[32:08] | – Just wait. – What did she ever do to you, huh? | – 等等 – 她怎么得罪你了? |
[32:10] | – How did she hurt you? Why are you doing this? – Theresa, please. Calm down. | – 她伤害你了吗? 你怎么能这样? – Theresa 请冷静 |
[32:14] | Calm down? My little girl has to come home and find your heinous letter in Dean’s jacket. | 冷静? 我家女儿在Dean的外套里 发现了你那可恶的信 |
[32:19] | – Listen, we’re in the street… – You little monster! | – 我们是在街上 – 你这个妖女人! |
[32:21] | Hey! Pull back, lady! | 住口 女士! |
[32:23] | There aren’t hundreds of other boys in the world? You have to go after her husband? | 难道世界上没有其他男人了? 你非要抢她老公? |
[32:26] | Okay, stop attacking my daughter right now. You’re upset, I get it, but you do not do this. | 马上停止攻击我女儿 你现在很不高兴 我明白 但你不能这样 |
[32:30] | She slept with my son-in-law. She broke up a marriage. Are you proud? | 她跟我女婿睡觉 她破坏了一段婚姻 你很骄傲? |
[32:33] | – She did not break up a marriage. – What do you know of this? | – 她没有破坏婚姻 – 你怎么知道? |
[32:35] | Enough. I know Rory. | 知道的足够多 我了解Rory |
[32:37] | All I know is that now my Lindsay is devastated, Dean is back with his parents, | 我只知道我女儿被毁了 Dean住回他父母家了 |
[32:41] | lives are destroyed, and you and your daughter can go to hell! | 生活完了 你们母女可以下地狱了! |
[32:51] | Okay, I have got to know what was in that letter. | 我得知道那封信里写了什么 |
[32:55] | Um… | 嗯 |
[32:58] | I… | 我… |
[33:01] | I told him… | 我告诉他… |
[33:04] | that… | 那… |
[33:05] | that night was special and… | 那晚很特别… |
[33:10] | that I wasn’t sorry that it happened. | 我并不后悔 |
[33:13] | But he’s married, and… | 但他结婚了 |
[33:17] | he has to figure out his life. So I was going to make it easier for him | 他得过自己的生活 我为了让他轻松一点 |
[33:22] | and take myself out of the mix. | 自己退出了 |
[33:27] | Well, that was a very good letter. | 写得很好 |
[33:29] | I can’t believe she found it. | 真不敢相信被她找到了 |
[33:31] | – We can’t keep standing here. – I know. | – 我们不能一直站在这儿 – 我知道 |
[33:34] | – These streets are dangerous right now. – Very. | – 现在这里很危险 – 非常危险 |
[33:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:38] | Anything you want is on me. Pie, cake, pancakes, pan pie, cake pan, panacockin. | 想吃什么就说吧 馅饼 蛋糕 煎饼 煎馅饼 煎蛋糕 蛋馅饼 |
[33:45] | Say the word or make one up. It’s yours. | 随便说或随便造个词 就拿给你 |
[33:48] | – Chair feels good. – Yeah, yeah. A chair does feel good. | – 椅子挺舒服 – 是的 是的 有个椅子确实不错 |
[33:52] | – I think a root beer might be good. – Root beer sounds good! | – 来杯乐啤露吧 – 乐啤露不错 |
[33:55] | – It’s on the house, so go crazy. – Luke! | – 免费供应 为此欢呼吧 – Luke! |
[33:58] | – Hey. Hi, Rory. Welcome back. – Thanks. | – Rory 欢迎回来 – 谢谢 |
[34:01] | – Are you okay? You look a little pale. – You know, pale’s the new tan. | – 你还好吗? 脸色有点苍白 – 现在流行苍白 |
[34:05] | – So, you’re here. You’re not a mirage. – I told you I was coming back. | – 你回来了 不是幻影 – 告诉你我要回来的 |
[34:09] | But you lied to me repeatedly for weeks, so your credibility’s been shattered. | 但你几周来一直跟我撒谎 你的信用已经归零了 |
[34:13] | I know. It’s been seven weeks. | 我知道 七周了 |
[34:16] | Seven weeks. | 七周 |
[34:22] | You know, I just remembered – I have an errand to run. | 刚想起来 我还得跑个差事 |
[34:24] | – Oh, yeah? – I got to go to the pharmacy. | – 是吗? – 我得去药房 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna go now. Lane’s here. She’ll bring you your root beer. | 我得赶紧走了 Lane在 她会给你拿乐啤露的 |
[34:29] | – Hey, Lane, I got to run down to the pharmacy! Got an errand. – Okay! | – Lane 我得赶紧去药房 有点事 – 好的 |
[34:33] | So… I’ll be back in a bit. | 一会儿就回来 |
[34:36] | – Rory?! – Hey, you! | – Rory?! – 嘿 |
[34:38] | – You’re back! Our girl’s back. – I know. | – 你回来了! 我们的丫头回来了 – 我知道 |
[34:42] | – We need to consult. – Oh, sounds serious. | – 我们得商量一下 – 听起来很严肃 |
[34:44] | – I’m in a quandary. – Other people’s quandaries. I’m all ears. | – 我有困扰 – 有人有困扰了 洗耳恭听 |
[34:46] | Hey, you know, I just remembered – I have to go to Doose’s to… pick something up. | 我刚想起来 我得去趟Doose’s… 拿点东西 |
[34:51] | – You need a banana or anything? – I’m good. | – 想吃香蕉什么的吗? – 不用了 |
[34:53] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m consulting on a quandary. Go. | – 你确定? – 我在当知心大姐 去吧 |
[34:56] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[34:59] | So, my quandary – are you ready? And I need honesty. | 是这样子… 准备好了? 我要听真心话 |
[35:01] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[35:02] | Am I in love with Zach? | 我是不是爱上Zach了? |
[35:05] | What? | 什么? |
[35:06] | I need to know if you think I’m in love with Zach, ’cause a dirty trollop suggested it, | 我想听你说我是不是爱上Zach了 因为一个坏女人这么暗示的 |
[35:10] | – and they’re generally reliable about these things. – A dirty trollop? | – 这种事她们通常说得很准 – 坏女人? |
[35:13] | She said something to me and gave me this sort of knowing, | 她跟我说了几句话 让我有这种感觉 |
[35:15] | worldly look that seemed to suggest I was acting in a way that said I have a thing for Zach, | 一个明显的表情让我觉得 我的行为表明我对Zach有感觉 |
[35:21] | or she was hitting on me. I just need to know your thought on this. | 除非是她在勾引我 我只是想知道你的想法 |
[35:25] | Hey. Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[35:32] | – Hey. There you are. – Hi. | – 你在这里 – 嗨 |
[35:34] | So – oh, you really ran an errand. | 你真的有事 |
[35:37] | I didn’t run an errand, but I sort of kept up the pretense. So I went in the pharmacy. | 没有事 不过我还是一路假装下来 去了趟药房 |
[35:42] | So, I was in the pharmacy, so I had to buy something, so I… | 就到了药房 就买了点东西 |
[35:45] | – I feel kind of dumb. – Yeah. | – 我觉得有点蠢 – 嗯 |
[35:47] | But you didn’t really have an errand, right? | 你不是真的有事 对吧 |
[35:49] | Naw, It was just getting kind of crowded back there, you know? | 没有 只是那里人有点多 |
[35:54] | So, I brought you something. | 我给你买了点东西 |
[35:57] | My own smokes. Ginchy. | 我的烟 真帅 |
[36:01] | Oh. That’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[36:04] | I think that’ll match the earrings I got you before. If they don’t, I’ll take them back. | 这个应该配我以前给你的耳环 如果不配 我就送回去 |
[36:09] | Definitely goes. | 当然配 |
[36:11] | – Oh, yeah, look at that. Perfect match. – Perfect match. | – 看 完全相配 – 完全相配 |
[36:21] | I don’t believe it. What the hell is this? | 我真不相信 这是什么鬼东西 |
[36:23] | Cider mill. | 苹果坊 |
[36:24] | Oh for the love of… | 老天爷 |
[36:28] | – Hurry up, Michel! – What are you doing here? | – 快走 Michel! – 你们在这里干嘛 |
[36:30] | – What are you doing here? – I’m enjoying the cider mill parade. | – 你们在这里干嘛 – 享受苹果坊的游行 |
[36:33] | Such culture I’ve been missing all these years. This band – so subtle. | 多么令人想念的文化 这支乐队 真是怪诞 |
[36:38] | – Like a polo mallet hitting your head. – Come on! | – 就像在用水球棒打你的头 – 快走! |
[36:40] | – Yeah, Come on! – Don’t pull! I’m fragile! | – 快走! – 别拉! 我很脆的 |
[36:47] | – This town… – “- is our town. This town is so glamorous”. | – 这个小镇 – “是我们的小镇 多么迷人的小镇” |
[36:50] | So, we’ll hook up later, maybe. | 晚点再联系 |
[36:52] | We’ll hook up later. Definitely. | 再联系 当然 |
[36:55] | Good. | 好 |
[36:57] | I love the necklace. | 我喜欢这项链 |
[36:58] | – Good. – Good. | – 好 – 好 |
[37:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. Oh, no! Oh, let me pay you. | 抱歉 糟糕 我来赔偿你吧 |
[37:09] | I don’t have any cash. Um, well, would you take an I.O.U.? | 我没带现金 借条可以吗? |
[37:14] | Have you been to the Dragonfly Inn? The food is great. | 去过蜻蜓旅馆吗? 那里的东西很好吃 |
[37:17] | Would you like to – oh, I know. Do you smoke? | 你愿意… 你抽烟吗? |
[37:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:42] | I hope this is okay. | 希望不会打扰你 |
[37:44] | I wasn’t sure where to call, and I just had to… | 我不知道往哪打电话 我就 |
[37:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[37:50] | – Am I okay? – Yeah, I mean… how do you… feel? | – 我还好吗? – 你感觉怎样? |
[37:56] | – I’m sorry. That’s a stupid question. – No. It’s not a stupid question. | – 对不起 是个愚蠢的问题 – 不 不是个愚蠢的问题 |
[37:59] | Um… let’s see. How do I feel? | 我想想 我的感觉怎样? |
[38:03] | – Actually… I feel like an idiot. – Why? | – 实际上 我感觉像笨蛋一样 – 为什么? |
[38:08] | Why? Because I was married, … Rory. Married. | 为什么? 因为我结婚了 Rory 结婚了 |
[38:12] | And I threw it all away for someone who dumped me once and then just bailed on me. | 我把一切抛之脑后 就为了一个 曾经抛弃我又一脚把我踹开的人 |
[38:16] | – I didn’t just bail. I… – I hurt everybody. | – 我没有 我… – 我伤害了所有人 |
[38:19] | I hurt Lindsay, I hurt her parents, I hurt my parents, and now I’m back at home, | 我伤害了Lindsay 伤害了她父母 伤害了我父母 然后我呆在家里 |
[38:23] | and you’re in Europe with your grandmother. And what the hell was I thinking? | 而你跟你外婆去了欧洲 鬼知道我在想什么 |
[38:26] | – I mean, what am I doing? What’s wrong with me? – Nothing. | – 我都做了些什么? 我怎么了? – 你没怎么 |
[38:32] | I got to get ready for work. | 我得准备工作了 |
[38:56] | – So, finish your story. – Everybody knows you don’t mess with Hay Bale Bill. | – 后来呢 – 所有人都知道 别惹干草Bill |
[38:59] | So Hay Bale goes off and punches the guy, and it turned out to be the wrong guy – | 所以干草Bill就去打了那个人 结果打错人了 |
[39:04] | all over this perceived insult about his girlfriend’s legs. | 只是因为怀疑有人讥笑他女友的腿 |
[39:06] | Wait – which one had hairy legs – Annie the Grog Girl | 谁的腿有很多毛? 烈酒摊的Annie |
[39:09] | or Ocarina Jane, who secretly sold pot behind the brass-rubbing booth? | 还是在蜡画店偷卖大麻的 Ocarina Jane |
[39:12] | – You mean “hairiest. ” – Egads. | – 你是指”毛最多” – 天 |
[39:14] | I’m thinking bathing-suit season at the Renaissance Faire is only enjoyed by the blind. | 我觉得在文艺复兴市场上 只有盲人才能享受泳衣季节的春光 |
[39:18] | Hey, I should bring steak sauce, right? | 我是不是应该拿点牛排酱过来? |
[39:20] | – For what? – Pizza. | – 干嘛用的? – 比萨 |
[39:22] | – I just got back from Italy. – So? | – 我刚从意大利回来 – 那怎么了? |
[39:24] | So they’d shoot you in Italy for that. | 如果你在意大利这么做会被打死的 |
[39:25] | But this is America, where we unapologetically bastardize other countries’ cultures | 但这是美国 我们可以 毫不留情地糟蹋其他国家的文化 |
[39:30] | in a gross quest for moral and military supremacy. | 用武力进行野蛮的道德征讨 |
[39:32] | I forgot. Bring on the imperialistic condiments. | 我忘了 把帝国调料带过来吧 |
[39:36] | Hey, do you think Annie the Grog Girl made a pass at Luke? | 你觉得烈酒女Annie 有没有追求过Luke? |
[39:39] | I’m sure he rebuffed her, but he was there a long time. | 他肯定拒绝了她 但他在那儿呆那么久 |
[39:43] | I hope not. I’d joust the little slut. | 我希望没有 否则跟这小贱人拼命 |
[39:51] | – So, you want to talk about… – Something to watch? | – 你想谈谈… – 想看什么? |
[39:54] | – Uh, yes. Something to watch. – You pick. | – 对 看什么 – 你决定吧 |
[39:59] | Will you be mad if it’s “Showgirls” again? | 如果还看<艳舞女郎> 你会不会疯掉 |
[40:01] | I got the deluxe edition with shot glasses and a drinking game. | 我弄到一个豪华版的 附赠有酒杯和喝酒游戏的 |
[40:11] | Sanctuary. | 神游中? |
[40:17] | – Let me show you one thing before “Showgirls,” okay? – What? | – 看<艳舞女郎>前我先给你看点别的吧? – 什么? |
[40:21] | Home movies from my trip with Grandma. | 我和外婆旅行时自制的电影 |
[40:23] | – You have home movies? – She was in fine form. | – 你们竟然自制电影? – 她状态很好 |
[40:26] | Signora distinctly wrote, “south rooms with a view and close together. “ | 夫人很清楚地写的 “朝南的房间 有风景 相隔不远” |
[40:30] | Instead of which, she has given us north rooms without a view and a long way apart. | 可是她却给了我们 “朝北的房间 没有风景 远远隔开” |
[40:33] | – She gets very British when she’s abroad. – Oh, yes. | – 她在外国的时候很像英国人 – 是的 |
[40:36] | Hurry and get dressed, dear, or we’ll miss our dinner, on top of everything else. | 快换衣服 亲爱的 否则会错过晚餐的 这是最重要的事 |
[40:40] | And you look very innocent and pretty. | 你看起来很天真 很漂亮 |
[40:43] | It was a great view. I don’t know what she was talking about. | 那里风景很漂亮 完全不知道她在说啥 |
[40:45] | .. What we were led to expect. I thought we were going to see… | 我们所期待的 我以为能看到… |
[40:50] | the signora distinctly wrote, “south rooms with a view”… | 夫人很清楚地写着 “朝南的房间 要有风景” |
[40:53] | Synchro: Amariss – www. forom. com – |