时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | You don’t? Well, when are you going to get it in? | 没货?那你们什么时候进货? |
[00:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | Two boxes of annular thread silicon pronged boat pads. | 两箱环形硅涂层的船垫 |
[00:39] | A band saw. | 一把带锯 |
[00:40] | A wood rack, and a jack plane. | 一个木架 一把粗刨 |
[00:43] | Yeah, I’ll hold. | 我等着 |
[00:46] | Eh? Apparently now we’ve been married for forty years? | 看起来好像我们都结婚四十年啦 |
[00:48] | Sorry. This stupid boat supply place does everything but actually supply anything. | 对不起 这家见鬼的供应商什么货都没有 |
[00:51] | Oh, catalogues. I love catalogues. | 目录 我最爱商品目录 |
[00:53] | It’s boating parts. Yes, yes, I’m here! | 是造船用的东西 对 我没挂 |
[00:56] | None of them. Man, you must have a lot of room in that place of yours. | 一样都没有! 你们的仓库是不是该扩建一下 |
[01:00] | Yeah, sure. Backorder it. What the hell. | 好吧 先订货 管他呢 |
[01:03] | Oh! Look at these boots! | 看这双靴子! |
[01:04] | Let’s try twenty C-clamps, five inches or larger. | 有没有5寸的C型夹 大一点也行 |
[01:07] | A box of quarter inch teak buns, marine caulk. | 一盒1/4寸柚木桩 还有防水铆接 |
[01:10] | And the boots. Get the boots. | 靴子 我要靴子 |
[01:11] | Yeah, go check. I’ll hold. | 你去查查 我等着 |
[01:13] | What are you babbling about? | 你嘀咕什么呢? |
[01:14] | – I want these boots. – Those are work boots. | – 我要这靴子 – 那是工作靴 |
[01:16] | They’re yellow and cute. I’ll look like the Morton’s Salt girl. | 我喜欢这黄色 穿上肯定特别可爱 |
[01:18] | How the hell did you find something to buy in my boat supply catalogue? | 怎么造船目录上你也能找到想买的? |
[01:20] | – Size nine, please? – Yes, I’m here. None of them? | – 我穿9码 – 我没挂 还是没货? |
[01:23] | Well, at least you’re consistent. Okay, backorder all of them. | 一如既往的没货 那就把刚才那些都订货吧 |
[01:26] | Yes, the C-clamps, the teak buns, the marine caulk – | C型夹 柚木桩 防水铆接 |
[01:30] | and one pair of fisherman’s boots, size nine. | 还要一双9码的渔夫靴 |
[01:33] | Of course, those you have. Okay. | 靴子倒是有货 好吧 |
[01:35] | Send them right along. Uh-huh. | 直接送过来吧 |
[01:40] | They’ll be here Tuesday. | 鞋星期二就到 |
[01:41] | Aw, you didn’t have to do that. | 其实你不给我买也行的 |
[01:43] | Hey, is it okay if I come over tonight and work on the boat a little? | 我今晚过来做船 干一会儿活怎么样? |
[01:45] | With what? Sheer masculinity and some imaginary sandpaper? | 什么活? 假装磨磨砂纸 装硬汉吗? |
[01:49] | I have plenty to do until the backorder stuff gets here. | 刚才订的东西到货之前还有好多事要忙呢 |
[01:51] | All right. I thought you were going to spend the evening trying to figure out | 我知道 你就是想花一整晚的时间想个好主意 |
[01:54] | how to fling yourself down the stairs just hard enough | 怎么从楼梯上一头栽下去 |
[01:56] | that you won’t have to go to my parents’ thing tomorrow, | 就可以逃过明天我爸妈的那档子事 |
[01:58] | but not so hard that you actually die. | 同时又不会伤势过重给一下摔死了 |
[02:00] | No, I thought instead that I’d try to find a wild boar to maul me just enough | 你猜错了 其实我是想怎么找头野猪一头撞翻我 |
[02:04] | that I’ll need medical attention so I won’t be able to go to your parents’ thing tomorrow, | 然后我就可以去医院 而不用去你父母那里 |
[02:07] | but after some stitches and a transfusion, I’ll still be able to make you coffee. | 不过缝完针输完血 我还是可以给你煮咖啡 |
[02:10] | Oh, much better plan. | 这个主意不错 |
[02:11] | I’ve started to run the rigging. I just wanted to get a little further on it. | 我都已经准备好了 就等着动手开始了 |
[02:13] | Yeah, yeah, that’s fine. Rory’s spending the night. We’re having a Cop Rock marathon. | 好吧 Rory晚上在家 我们要通宵看Cop Rock音乐剧 |
[02:16] | Okay. Here’s your donuts. | 好吧 给你面包圈 |
[02:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | And your coffee. | 还有咖啡 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:20] | And my final plea to not make me go to this thing tomorrow. | 最后一次求你 别让我明天去你爸妈那儿 |
[02:24] | You do not have to go. | 你也可以不去 |
[02:27] | Fine. I’ll go. | 算啦 我还是去 |
[02:28] | I love it when I break you with just the sheer anticipation of a wear-down! | 用疲劳战术加殷殷期望搞定你 我最有成就感! |
[02:31] | Hold on, did you say Cop Rock marathon? | 等等 你刚才说看Cop Rock? |
[02:34] | Yeah, I got ’em all on tape. | 对 我都录下来了 |
[02:36] | Trying to figure out what you see in me? | 想知道我录到什么东西了吗? |
[02:37] | Yep. | 想 |
[02:38] | Wait’ll you see me in the boots. | 等我穿上新靴子吧 |
[03:35] | Okay, I know I was the one that said I was craving mashed potatoes, | 我知道是我说要吃土豆泥的 |
[03:37] | but, oh my God, they’re a lot of work. | 可是 这工作量也太大啦 |
[03:40] | It’s instant mashed potatoes. Key word: instant. | 这是速食土豆泥 很简单 |
[03:42] | Oh, no, not instant. | 一点都不简单 |
[03:44] | I have to mix water and butter into it, not to mention the adding of salt and pepper. | 要调黄油水 还要放盐和胡椒 |
[03:48] | *** | 超级动物乐团精选拷完了 |
[03:50] | Plus, I have to rip the package open, dump it into a bowl and, oh my God, are they serious? | 我还要撕开包装 把东西倒在碗里 天啊 |
[03:55] | I have to stir the mixture to combine? What is this, the Gulag? | 还要搅拌均匀? 不简直是劳动改造吗? |
[03:58] | Hey, do you want the Arcade Fire? | 要不要拱廊之火的歌? |
[03:59] | – I don’t know, do I? – Yes. | – 不知道 好听吗? – 好听 |
[04:00] | Then yes. So basically once I’m finished with all this manual labor, | 那就要听 在做完所有这些艰苦劳动之后 |
[04:03] | I still have to clean the bowl. | 我还必须洗这个碗 |
[04:05] | – And the spoon. – What do I use the spoon for? | – 还有勺子 – 我用勺子做什么? |
[04:07] | – Stir to combine. – Pfft. Right. | – 搅拌均匀 – 好吧 |
[04:09] | What do I use the spoon for? | 我可以用手 |
[04:10] | Oh, my mistake. Carry on. | 哦 我错啦 继续吧 |
[04:12] | So let’s cut to the chase. | 我们言归正传 |
[04:14] | How badly do you want these mashed potatoes? | 你到底有多想吃土豆泥? |
[04:15] | You wanted the mashed potatoes. | 是你想吃呀 |
[04:17] | ‘Cause with tater tots I can just rip and dump. | 因为吃炸土豆泥撕开包装就可以吃 |
[04:19] | Then stick with your strengths. | 那我们就吃炸土豆泥吧 |
[04:20] | Brain master Brian Eno coming up next. | 下面是Brian Eno的歌 |
[04:23] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[04:24] | – It’s me. – Me who? | – 是我 – 哪个我? |
[04:25] | Rory, can you just open the door? | Rory你帮我开门吧 |
[04:31] | Do you have an extension cord I can use? | 你家有没有延长线? |
[04:33] | I’ll go look. | 我去找找 |
[04:34] | Hi! Come on in. | 嗨 进来吧 |
[04:35] | No, that’s all right. I don’t want to disturb you guys. | 不进来了 不想打扰你们 |
[04:37] | Oh, you’re not disturbing us. | 才没有打扰我们呢 |
[04:39] | Well, I’m dirty. | 我身上脏 |
[04:40] | Well, so’s the house. | 屋子也不干净 |
[04:41] | And if I come in there I’ll see what you guys are planning on eating and I’ll want to kill myself. | 如果我进来看见你们打算吃什么 我会受不了自杀的 |
[04:45] | It just so happens I am making a garden spring salad | 碰巧我今天做春天时蔬沙拉 |
[04:48] | with three bitter lettuces and a breaded French country chicken. | 有苦生菜 还有法国乡村鸡配面包 |
[04:51] | Really, you are? | 真的? |
[04:52] | No. | 假的 |
[04:53] | – So how’s the boat coming? – Slow. | – 做船进展如何? – 很慢 |
[04:55] | Oh, well, you should’ve built a motorboat. | 早知道做个快艇 肯定快很多 |
[04:57] | Extension cord. | 延长线给你 |
[04:58] | Thank you. I’ll let you get back to taking five years off your life. | 谢谢 我会让你年轻5岁 |
[05:01] | Meh. They were the five where I would’ve been wearing fuschia lipstick | 少的这5年 是我涂墨绿色唇膏的5年 |
[05:04] | way beyond my lip line, so I wouldn’t want ’em anyhow. | 一直涂到唇线以外 真难看死了 |
[05:06] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[05:07] | Ten-thirty sharp. | 10点半准时 |
[05:10] | Okay. That’s it. | 好啦 就这样吧 |
[05:12] | – First course ready? – Ready! | – 都准备好啦? – 准备好啦 |
[05:14] | Let’s Cop Rock. | 咱们开始吧 |
[05:18] | Hello? | 喂? |
[05:19] | I picked up my dress from the dressmaker and it’s a disaster. | 我把裙子拿回来了 全弄砸啦 |
[05:21] | What? | 什么? |
[05:22] | I got it home and it’s falling apart. I need you to fix it. | 裙子都快散架了 我要你缝好它 |
[05:24] | Uh, but – | 但是 |
[05:25] | – I’m coming over. – No, Mom, I – | – 我这就过来 – 别 妈妈 我… |
[05:26] | Yes, I need you to fix this. | 就要你帮我缝好 |
[05:28] | I’m not the woman who made it. Make her fix it. | 不是我做的裙子啊 让裁缝帮你缝就行了 |
[05:29] | When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy. | 如果生下来的孩子有缺陷 你别想送妈妈个小狗敷衍她 |
[05:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思啊? |
[05:34] | I want this dress to be perfect for tomorrow, Lorelai. | 我明天要穿完美的裙子Lorelai |
[05:36] | Yes, Mom, but – | 是的 妈妈 但是… |
[05:37] | It’s the most important day of my life, Lorelai! | 这是我一生中最重要的一天Lorelai! |
[05:39] | It’s not even the most important day of your marriage! | 其实连你婚姻中最重要的一天都算不上! |
[05:42] | I’ll be there in half an hour, Lorelai. | 我半个小时以内到 Lorelai |
[05:43] | No. Hello? Mom? But – | 别来 妈妈? 但是… |
[05:47] | – She’s coming over. – Why? | – 她要过来了 – 为什么? |
[05:49] | Because she won’t buy her seamstress a puppy. | 因为她不想给裁缝买只小狗 |
[05:50] | Oh, sure. | 是吧 |
[05:51] | Something about her dress. Crap, what are we going to do? | 她裙子有点问题 该死 我们怎么办? |
[05:53] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[05:54] | We can’t eat all of this before she gets here. | 她来之前我们吃不完这么多东西 |
[05:55] | – Most of it. – Sure, most of it. | – 吃一大半 – 对 一大半 |
[05:57] | But not the tater tots or the pizza tower. | 留下炸土豆泥和批萨饼不吃 |
[05:59] | Okay, we’ll have to do the evening in two parts. | 今天晚上我们必须要分两部分过了 |
[06:01] | We’ll watch one Cop Rock, eat this stuff here, she’ll come over, | 她到达之前看一集Cop Rock 吃些东西 |
[06:04] | I’ll get her dress done as fast as I can, then we’ll continue with our evening. | 我用最快的速度缝好裙子 然后我们可以就继续玩 |
[06:07] | Maybe we should put it off. | 我们也可以推迟今晚的活动 |
[06:08] | She comes, I fix, she goes, we Rock. | 她来了 我缝 她走了 我们玩 |
[06:11] | Now eat. | 现在开吃 |
[06:41] | Hi, Emily. I just – I didn’t see you standing there. | Emily 我 我没看见你站在那儿 |
[06:45] | I’m just working on my boat. | 我只是在造船 |
[06:47] | You’re building a boat? | 你在造船? |
[06:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:49] | – Does it float? – Not yet. | – 能浮起来吗? – 现在还不能 |
[06:51] | Aren’t boats supposed to? | 船不是应该浮着吗? |
[06:52] | Eventually, yes. | 做好了以后会 |
[06:54] | Well, at least you have a hobby. | 好吧 至少你还有个爱好 |
[06:55] | Yes. Thank God for that, huh? | 是啊 感谢上帝 |
[06:56] | Idle hands, and whatnot. | 你倒是有空 做些莫名其妙的东西 |
[06:58] | It will float eventually. | 做好以后会浮的 |
[07:00] | Oh, I’m sure it will. | 就当它会吧 |
[07:01] | I just have to do a little more – | 只需要我再… |
[07:03] | Well, I should get inside. | 好啦 我要进去了 |
[07:04] | Yeah, it’s nice seeing you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[07:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:08] | Oh! Uh, congratulations. | 哦 恭喜你 |
[07:10] | For what? | 恭喜什么? |
[07:11] | You know, your thing tomorrow, renewing your vows. | 明天的事啊 重申爱的誓言 |
[07:14] | You congratulate the groom. You offer the bride best wishes. | 应该对新郎说恭喜 对新娘要致以美好祝愿 |
[07:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:20] | Uh, best wishes. | 祝你幸福 |
[07:23] | Why, thank you, Luke. How sweet of you to say. | 谢谢 Luke 你真是个好人 |
[07:26] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见吧 |
[07:28] | Hey, I’m looking forward to it. | 明天见 |
[07:39] | Mom, great. Come on in. Okay, so, is that the dress? | 妈妈 快进来 这就是那条裙子? |
[07:42] | – Yes, yes – – Okay, well, let me take a look here. | – 是啊 – 好的 让我看看 |
[07:45] | Hi, Grandma. Big day tomorrow, huh? | 外婆好 明天可是个大日子哦 |
[07:47] | That wasn’t your dinner, was it? | 这个不是你们的晚饭吧 |
[07:48] | No, that was just the appetizer. | 不是 只是开胃零食 |
[07:50] | Oh, well that’s a relief. | 那我就放心啦 |
[07:51] | Mom, I don’t see anything wrong. | 妈妈 裙子没有问题啊 |
[07:52] | Lorelai, are you blind? Look! | Lorelai你瞎了吗? 看这里! |
[07:54] | Where? | 哪里? |
[07:55] | Right there. | 这里 |
[07:56] | That bead and that bead and that bead, all loose. | 这个珠子 这个珠子 还有这个珠子 都松啦 |
[07:58] | Okay, I see it now. I don’t know how I missed it. | 现在看见啦 刚才怎么没发现呢 |
[08:01] | Well, this is going to take me no time at all, five minutes tops. | 这活根本不费事 最多5分钟 |
[08:03] | Well, don’t rush it. | 别着急赶出来 |
[08:04] | No, no, no rush. It’s an easy job. Three and a half minutes and you’re on you’re way. | 一点不赶 这个容易 3分钟后你就能回去了 |
[08:07] | You don’t even need to sit down, because by the time you do, this’ll be done. | 你别坐 等你刚坐下我就已经做好了 |
[08:10] | In fact you should have just left the car running ’cause that’s how quick this is going to be. | 其实你车都不用熄火 我的速度就有那么快 |
[08:13] | So how you holding up, Grandma? | 外婆你准备得怎么样了 |
[08:15] | I’m a wreck, actually. | 我魂都没了 说实话 |
[08:17] | – Why? – Well – | – 为什么? – 我… |
[08:18] | Two minutes and we’re done! | 还有2分钟就好啦! |
[08:20] | I still can’t decide exactly what to do with my hair, | 我还不知道要做什么发型呢 |
[08:22] | and I have absolutely zero faith that my wedding planner is going to be able to pull this off – | 而且我对我请的婚礼策划人 一点信心都没有 |
[08:27] | Thirty seconds – someone clock me. What are you doing? | 30秒倒计时 你要干什么? |
[08:29] | Do you have anything to drink? | 给我拿点喝的吧? |
[08:30] | No, no, Mom, why are you taking off your coat? | 没有 妈妈 你脱外衣干什么? |
[08:32] | Some wine, or some chilled vodka, perhaps? | 给我点葡萄酒 最好是冰伏特加 |
[08:34] | Yeah, but you might want to hold off on having a drink, Mom, | 妈妈其实你不应该喝酒 |
[08:36] | ’cause you’re going to be driving in two shakes of a lamb’s tail. | 喝了酒你开车左右摇晃 像小狗摇尾巴一样 |
[08:38] | Well, I could use a little something. | 就喝一点点吧 |
[08:40] | Calm my nerves about this wedding planner I hired. | 我需要麻木一下 免得担心那个婚礼策划 |
[08:42] | I’m sure everything’s going to be fine. | 我保证一切都会很棒的 |
[08:44] | I don’t see how it can be, everything is so last minute, | 我才不信 所有一切都做得那么仓促 |
[08:46] | and I didn’t even get a decent rehearsal! | 连个像样点的彩排都没有办! |
[08:48] | Mom, I promise you, I have successfully walked in a straight line at least once before. | 老妈 我在彩排中走得无比成功已经不止一次啦 |
[08:52] | I can get you the cop’s name if you want to talk to him. | 如果你想和那个警察谈谈 我就告诉你他名字 |
[08:54] | Oh, well, it’s too late to do anything about it now. | 哦 现在想再做点什么是来不及啦 |
[08:56] | No, no, Mom. Wait, I’m almost there, I’m almost there! I’m done, I’m done, I’m done! | 别 妈妈 我这就做完了 已经做完啦 做完啦! |
[09:00] | – Stop her from getting a drink. – How? | – 拦着她 别让她喝酒 – 怎么拦啊? |
[09:01] | Show her Nick Nolte’s mug shot. Hello? | 给她看Nick Nolte的杯子大头照 喂? |
[09:03] | Lorelai! How are you? | Lorelai 你好吗? |
[09:05] | I’m fine, Dad, how are you? | 我很好 爸爸 你呢? |
[09:06] | Oh, don’t you worry about me. I am in good hands. | 别担心我 我玩得正开心呢 |
[09:09] | – Isn’t that right, boys? – Right! | – 是不是啊 兄弟们? – 没错! |
[09:11] | Geez, Dad, hanging out at the bath house again? | 老爸 你又去澡堂子鬼混啦? |
[09:12] | I am at my bachelor party, Lorelai, | 我在参加单身派对呢 Lorelai |
[09:15] | and I just thought I’d call and see how your little gathering was going. | 我就想打电话问问 你们女生的聚会怎么样了 |
[09:18] | – My – – Now, I want you to have a wonderful time, | – 我的… – 你们尽兴的玩吧 |
[09:20] | and go as crazy as you think is necessary. | 想玩得多疯都行 |
[09:22] | But make sure your mother doesn’t mix her alcohol. | 但是别让你妈把酒混着喝 |
[09:26] | Sometimes when she has a little bit too much vodka, | 有时候她伏特加喝多了 |
[09:29] | she forgets and she goes on to gin. | 她会忘了自己喝过什么 跑去喝金酒 |
[09:31] | I need her sober and looking beautiful for tomorrow. | 我希望明天她能优雅得体 |
[09:35] | Otherwise you don’t have to go through with it. | 否则这婚礼还不如不办 |
[09:38] | So, Dad, Mom told you we were having a party? | 爸爸 妈告诉你我们在聚会? |
[09:40] | Well, she told me she was heading over to your house this evening | 她说她今天晚上去你家找你 |
[09:43] | to spend a little time with “the girls”, so I put it all together. | 说需要和姑娘们一起待会儿 我就猜出来了 |
[09:47] | I’m a very brilliant man, Lorelai. | 我是个很聪明的人 Lorelai |
[09:49] | Anyhow, I won’t keep you any longer. | 好吧 不耽误你玩了 |
[09:51] | Just return your mother in one piece, sans tattoos, please. | 只要把你妈妈完好无损还给我就行了 |
[09:54] | Okay. Will do. | 我会的 |
[09:55] | Have a scandalous time. I’ll see you girls tomorrow. | 疯玩一晚吧 明天见 |
[09:59] | Okay, so here’s a fun twist for your viewing pleasure. | 好吧 现在一团糟 你可以看热闹了 |
[10:02] | My father thinks my mother is here for her bachelorette party. | 老爸认为老妈在这里开单身派对 |
[10:05] | What? Why does he think that? | 什么? 他怎么这么想? |
[10:07] | I think she told him that. | 应该是她告诉他的吧 |
[10:09] | Ah, were we supposed to throw her a bachelorette party? | 我们是不是应该给她办个单身派对? |
[10:11] | I don’t know. You’re the maid of honor. Aren’t you supposed to plan these things? | 不知道 你是伴娘 应该是你策划这种东西的 |
[10:14] | I didn’t think you had a bachelorette party when you hadn’t been a bachelorette for forty years. | 我觉得要是一个人四十年没有单身过 就不能开单身派对 |
[10:18] | Oh my God, she is going to hold this against me for the rest of my life. | 天啊 这辈子她都会因为这个和我过不去 |
[10:21] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办? |
[10:27] | Davey had just fallen asleep. | Davey刚刚才睡着 |
[10:29] | I know, I’m sorry. Thank you for coming over at the last minute. Is that – | 真对不起 谢谢你在最后一分钟赶过来 这是… |
[10:32] | – Potstickers. – Ah, I love you. | – 煎饺子 – 啊 我爱你 |
[10:33] | Hi, Sookie! | 嗨 Sookie |
[10:34] | – Go on in the living room. – Okay. | – 进来客厅坐吧 – 好 |
[10:36] | – The other living room. – Okay. | – 另外一个客厅 – 好 |
[10:38] | You’re going to have to open your eyes now. | 你现在得把眼睛睁大点 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:41] | Hey, Lorelai. | 嗨 Lorelai |
[10:42] | Hey, Gypsy. Thanks for coming on such short notice. | Gypsy谢谢你这么快就赶来了 |
[10:43] | I’m always up for a good party. | 我时刻都准备好参加派对的 |
[10:45] | Emily is in the living room with the others. | Emily在客厅和其他客人在一起 |
[10:46] | Great. | 好啊 |
[10:47] | Who’s Emily? | Emily是谁? |
[10:48] | Follow me, I’ll point her out. | 过来 我指给你看 |
[10:49] | Okie dokie. | 好吧好吧 |
[10:51] | Look, everyone, it’s Gypsy! | 大家好 这是Gypsy |
[10:52] | Gypsy! Gypsy’s here! Everyone, Gypsy’s here! | Gypsy!Gypsy来了!Gypsy来啦! |
[10:55] | Gypsy, that’s Emily. | Gypsy 这就是Emily |
[10:57] | Come on, Gypsy, come over here and sit by me. | Gypsy 过来坐在我旁边吧 |
[10:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:00] | I have to say, Lorelai, I am loving this drink. | Lorelai 告诉你 我真爱喝这玩意 |
[11:04] | Have you ever had one of these, Gypsy? | Gypsy你喝过没有啊? |
[11:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:06] | It’s called a rum and coke. | 就是朗姆酒加可乐 |
[11:08] | You know, you may look high-brow, Emily, but underneath, you’re just a broad. | Emily 你看起来品味高雅 其实骨子里就是个悍妇 |
[11:12] | Did you hear that, Gypsy, I’m a broad. | Gypsy你听见没有 我是个悍妇 |
[11:14] | Yeah, I always suspected. | 是啊 我总在怀疑你是呢 |
[11:15] | – How’s it going? – Great. | – 形势怎么样? – 不错 |
[11:17] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么啊? |
[11:18] | I tried to explain it to her, but it’s not working. | 我试过解释给她听 可是她不懂 |
[11:20] | We are throwing my grandmother a bachelorette party. | 我们在给外婆办一个单身派对 |
[11:23] | But she is married. | 但她已经结婚了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, but they’re doing it again. | 对 不过他们想再结一次婚 |
[11:25] | But why? | 为什么? |
[11:26] | Because they want to tell each other that they love each other all over again. | 因为他们想重新告诉对方自己的爱 |
[11:30] | But why? | 为什么? |
[11:31] | Because they do. | 因为他们想 |
[11:31] | But why? | 为什么? |
[11:32] | Because it’s fun. | 因为好玩 |
[11:33] | But why? | 为什么? |
[11:34] | Because – | 因为… |
[11:35] | Hey, you lasted one more ‘But why’ than I did. | 嘿 你比我多坚持了一个“为什么” |
[11:37] | So, Emily, tell us about this party of yours tomorrow. | Emily跟我们说说你明天的婚礼吧 |
[11:41] | It’s going to be fabulous. Isn’t it, Lorelai? | 那将会是场梦幻婚礼 是不是Lorelai? |
[11:43] | Ab fab, sweetie darling. | 美得冒泡 美人儿老妈 |
[11:45] | Isn’t she hilarious? | 她是不是很搞笑? |
[11:46] | I never have any idea what she’s talking about, but she’s so entertaining! | 我从来听不懂她说什么 但是她就是搞笑! |
[11:49] | Like a chimp. Isn’t she like a chimp, Gypsy? | 和猩猩一样搞笑 她像不像猩猩 Gypsy? |
[11:52] | Please make your mother stop talking to me. | 劳驾让你老妈别跟我说话 |
[11:54] | If only I had that power. | 我有这个能耐就好啦 |
[11:55] | The party is going to be very, very big. | 婚礼将会非常非常盛大 |
[11:58] | Flowers everywhere, and my dress is incredible. | 鲜花铺天盖地的盛开 我的礼服美得不可思议 |
[12:01] | The woman who made it is a genius. | 缝这条裙子的裁缝是个天才 |
[12:03] | So where’s it going to be? | 婚礼在哪里举行? |
[12:04] | – The Windsor Club. – Ooh, fancy. | – 温莎俱乐部 – 哦 太妙了 |
[12:06] | Well, that ain’t no toilet bowl. | 好像那里没有马桶 |
[12:07] | No, it certainly is not. It is the perfect place to have my perfect wedding. | 当然没有马桶 那是举行我完美婚礼的完美场所 |
[12:11] | And what I had to go through to get it, let me tell you. | 我费劲千辛万苦才订到这个俱乐部 我告诉你们吧 |
[12:15] | Lorelai, the cup’s empty! | Lorelai 没有酒啦 |
[12:16] | It was booked up two years in advance, | 场所预定排到了2年后 |
[12:19] | and the Sheldrakes had the Rose Room. | Sheldrake一家订了玫瑰厅 |
[12:21] | They were having a retirement party or something ridiculous like that, | 他们要开个退休派对之类的莫名其妙的玩意 |
[12:24] | and they simply refused to let us have the room. | 他们就是不肯把玫瑰厅让给我们 |
[12:27] | They were stubborn, and selfish, | 他们真是固执 又自私! |
[12:29] | and now, after all the strings I pulled, | 现在 在我调动了各方关系之后 |
[12:32] | they are across town at the Bluestone Club, | 他们远远地跑去蓝石俱乐部啦 |
[12:36] | with their piped-in music and their pornographic fountains. | 去享受他们的电声音乐和色情喷泉 |
[12:40] | *** | |
[12:42] | I must say this is the best bachelorette party I ever had. | 这真是我参加过的最棒的单身派对 |
[12:47] | I really feel like we should play games or something, | 我觉得我们真应该玩点游戏什么的 |
[12:48] | or have naughty gifts like edible underwear or dirty-shaped pasta. | 或者有些出格的礼物 能吃的内衣或是下流造型的空心粉 |
[12:52] | Yeah, too bad – oh, oh! Just a sec. | 是啊 太可惜了 等等 |
[12:54] | Where is she going? Gypsy, where is she going? | 她去哪儿啊? Gypsy她去哪里? |
[12:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[12:58] | No way! | 不可能吧! |
[12:59] | Where did you get that? | 你哪里找到的? |
[13:00] | You gave it to me. | 你送给我的 |
[13:01] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[13:02] | Mom, for you on your special night. | 妈妈 送给你和这个特别的夜晚 |
[13:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[13:07] | Oh my God! Oh my God! | 哦 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[13:11] | What are they laughing at? | 他们笑什么啊? |
[13:15] | Have a tater tot, Kyon. | 吃点炸土豆泥吧 Kyon |
[13:20] | My mother is fast asleep in my bed, clutching my Hello Kitty pillow, | 老妈在我床上睡得可沉了 还抱着我的Hello Kitty抱枕 |
[13:24] | and yes, I have pictures! | 哈 我还趁机照了相! |
[13:25] | I cannot believe how much rum Grandma drank tonight. | 真不敢相信外婆今晚上喝了多少朗姆酒 |
[13:27] | How much rum she drank? | 其他人喝得更多 |
[13:29] | Hey, that’s Grandma’s bag. | 嘿 这是外婆的包 |
[13:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[13:31] | I have no idea, I am drunk. | 不知道 我喝醉了 |
[13:33] | Hey! Come back here with that. | 喂 别拿走了 |
[13:44] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[13:45] | There is no way I’m sitting next to Missy Hollargan. | 想要我坐在Missy Hollargan旁边 没门 |
[13:49] | Stop that, that’s Grandma’s seating chart! | 别乱动 那是外婆的座位安排表 |
[13:51] | I know, I’m just fine-tuning it. | 我知道 我只是稍做调整 |
[13:53] | Oh, the Ramsey’s divorce must be legal by now. Time for a little reunion. | Ramsey是真的离婚了吧 复合的时间到啦 |
[13:58] | You’re evil and I’m going to tell. | 你真邪恶 我要告诉外婆 |
[14:00] | Well if you tell, then I’m going to tell cousin Drew, | 你敢告密 我就告诉Drew表哥 |
[14:02] | aka the Power Spitter, that you like him. | 就是那个吐痰大王 说你喜欢他 |
[14:04] | You’re mean. | 你真卑鄙 |
[14:05] | Hmm. Man, I’ll say one thing for my parents, they certainly command a good turnout. | 我得为我父母说句话 他们肯定想要体面的来宾 |
[14:11] | Hey, do you think the Sheldrakes will be unhappy at the Bluestone Club? | 你觉得Sheldrake他们 在蓝石俱乐部会不开心吗? |
[14:14] | Oh, I have no idea. However, I do know that Dinky Shaw is going to be sitting | 不知道 不过我知道 Dinky Shaw会坐在她前夫 |
[14:18] | next to her ex-husband’s daughter from his second marriage. | 二婚生的女儿旁边 |
[14:21] | This is the daughter whose conception caused the second marriage. | 正因为这个女儿才导致了第二次婚姻 |
[14:23] | And everybody should bring an extra roll of film. | 大家都应该多带一卷胶卷拍他们 |
[14:25] | Seems mean. Getting them kicked out like that. Seems mean. | 真卑鄙 把订好位的人赶到别的俱乐部去 卑鄙 |
[14:28] | Seems Gilmore. | 吉尔莫家的作风 |
[14:29] | Mom – | 老妈… |
[14:30] | Rory, this is how it works in my parents’ world. | Rory 外公外婆就是这种处世风格 |
[14:33] | Trust me, the Sheldrakes are busy screwing someone at the Bluestone out of something as we speak. | 你放心 我们说话这工夫 Sheldrake一家子肯定在蓝石忙着发飙呢 |
[14:36] | If you say so. | 就信你说的吧 |
[14:37] | These people live in a universe where they feel entitled to get what they want, | 他们的风格是 他们想要什么都理所当然 |
[14:41] | when they want it, and they don’t care who’s in their way. | 只要他们看上了 才不在乎需要铲除谁 |
[14:43] | I hate that world. | 我讨厌这种风格 |
[14:44] | Vapid. Selfish. | 无聊 自私 |
[14:46] | It’s like that Life and Death Brigade you wrote about. | 这就像你写读后感的那个”生死之旅”一样 |
[14:48] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:49] | You know, like a bunch of selfish rich kids, the children of entitlement, | 好像一群自私的有钱小孩 个个享有特权 |
[14:53] | blowing off school. Drinking for days. | 不去上学 连日酗酒 |
[14:55] | Spending thousands on a stupid and potentially dangerous stunt, | 花很多钱去玩一个危险的傻游戏找刺激 |
[14:59] | knowing full well that they’re not going to get in trouble, | 他们很清楚自己不会惹上麻烦 |
[15:01] | ’cause Daddy is important. They’re all the same. | 因为老爸的后台硬 我父母就和这种有钱小孩一样 |
[15:03] | They’re not all the same. You don’t even know them. | 他们不一样 你根本不了解书里的人 |
[15:05] | And that’s not what I wrote. I didn’t say all those things about them. | 我也没有这样评论他们 我根本没有这样说过他们 |
[15:07] | You’re just reading whatever you want to into it. | 你就是把自己看法强加到文章里啦 |
[15:10] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[15:11] | Just because you have money, that doesn’t automatically make you a jerk. | 有钱人也不一定全都性情古怪 |
[15:14] | I know. I didn’t mean it like that. | 我知道 我不是那个意思 |
[15:21] | So, new subject? | 那 换个话题吧 |
[15:22] | Yeah, new subject. | 好 换个话题 |
[15:24] | Hey, I wonder if my mother would notice if she and Dad were suddenly at different tables. | 我猜老妈会不会发现 突然间她和老爸不坐在一个桌上 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 算啦 |
[15:35] | Hey, have you seen my Sparkly Venom lip gloss? | 你看见我的炫亮唇彩了吗? |
[15:37] | Yes, I have, it’s at school. | 我带到学校去了 |
[15:39] | Well, as long as it’s safe. | 好吧 没丢了就行 |
[15:40] | Hey, what time is it? | 几点啦? |
[15:41] | Ten thirty-five. Rats! | 10点35啦 见鬼! |
[15:44] | Rory, can you get that? | Rory 你去开门吧? |
[15:45] | I’m not dressed yet! | 我没穿好衣服! |
[15:46] | You’re not? It’s ten thirty-five! | 还没穿好? 都10点35啦 |
[15:48] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[15:49] | Finally, that childish punctuality of yours has worn off. | 你那幼稚的准时概念终于到头啦 |
[15:52] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[15:53] | My baby’s a woman. | 我女儿变成女人啦 |
[15:54] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[15:55] | Luke? | Luke? |
[15:56] | Yeah. Uh… the front door was open. | 是我 前门是开着的 |
[15:59] | I’ll be right there. | 我这就下来 |
[16:00] | Hi, Luke! | 嗨 Luke! |
[16:01] | Hey, Rory. | 嗨 Rory |
[16:02] | You know your front door was open? It wasn’t like that all night, was it? | 你知道前门没关吗?不是一夜都没关吧? |
[16:06] | Hey! You look nice! | 嘿 你真帅! |
[16:08] | You’re not dressed. | 你没穿礼服 |
[16:08] | No, I’m getting dressed there. | 我去那边再换上 |
[16:10] | I didn’t know you could get dressed there. | 我不知道可以在那边换衣服 |
[16:12] | Rory, let’s motor! | Rory 我们快走! |
[16:13] | I would have gotten dressed there. | 其实我也可以在那边换衣服的呀 |
[16:15] | ‘Kay, I’m ready. | 好啦 准备好啦 |
[16:17] | Hey, you look nice. | 嘿 你真帅 |
[16:18] | Yeah, I didn’t know you could get dressed there. | 是啊 我不知道可以在那边换衣服 |
[16:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[16:21] | You didn’t mention there was a place to get dressed there. | 你没告诉我那边有地方换衣服 |
[16:23] | Oh, we’re late. Let’s go! | 我们迟到啦 快走! |
[16:28] | Wait, aren’t you going to lock up? | 等等 你们不锁门吗? |
[16:29] | Babette, lock up when you leave? | Babette 你走的时候锁门哦 |
[16:32] | You got it, honey! | 放心吧 亲爱的! |
[16:34] | Oh, you look nice. | 哦 你真帅 |
[16:39] | Oh, please let them not be here yet. | 最好他们还没有到 |
[16:41] | They’ll be here. | 他们肯定到了 |
[16:42] | Well, you tell them you were running late. | 你去承认你迟到了吧 |
[16:43] | You were running late too. | 你也迟到了呀 |
[16:45] | My pants are all wrinkled from the ride. | 一路开车 我的裤子都皱了 |
[16:47] | – Do you see them? – No. | – 你看见他们了吗? – 没有 |
[16:48] | It looks like I slept in them. | 好像我穿着裤子睡的觉呢 |
[16:49] | Hey, stop being such a Nancy-boy about the pants. | 别娘娘腔地抱怨裤子了 |
[16:51] | Think Hemingway ever gave a crap what his pants looked like? | 想想硬汉海明威什么时候抱怨过裤子不好看? |
[16:53] | Hemingway blew his brains out, also. | 海明威还开枪把脑袋轰了呢 |
[16:55] | How much of a role model do you want me to make this guy? | 你希望我什么地方都向他学习? |
[16:57] | – Well, there they are. – Hello, girls. | – 看 他们来了 – 姑娘们 |
[17:00] | Apparently they’re going to change here also. | 显然新人们也是想在这边再换衣服 |
[17:03] | Sorry, um, Rory had a little emergency. | 不好意思 Rory有点急事 |
[17:05] | So did Mom. | 老妈也有急事 |
[17:06] | I hope everything’s all right. | 应该没出什么事吧 |
[17:07] | Yes. Just fine. How is everything going? | 没事 这边怎么样? |
[17:09] | Utter disaster. | 一场灾难 |
[17:11] | That moronic wedding planner finally fulfilled her potential. | 那个白痴婚礼策划终于原形毕露 |
[17:14] | I get here and I go through my seating chart, and it’s a mess. | 我过来看到座位表 完全一团糟 |
[17:17] | It looked like a drunken psychopath took a stab at it. | 就像一个喝醉了的疯子过来捣乱了一样 |
[17:19] | I had to re-do the entire thing. | 我不得不把所有的座次重新排 |
[17:21] | It took me two hours and years off my life. | 花了我两个钟头时间 短了两年寿 |
[17:23] | Maybe she just got confused. | 也许她只是没想清楚 |
[17:25] | She did get confused. Confused about what her profession should be. | 她是没想清楚 不清楚她到底该干什么 |
[17:28] | Anyway, I fired her. That should help clarify things for her. | 所以 我把她轰走了 但愿这样能帮她想清楚 |
[17:30] | Third realm of hell, party of one. | 老妈你造孽不浅啦 |
[17:32] | Mom, how could you fire her now? Who’s going to run the wedding? | 妈妈你怎么能现在轰她走? 谁来组织婚礼呢 |
[17:34] | Well, luckily Marilyn came into town early for the ceremony, | 很幸运 Marilyn一大早就来参加婚礼 |
[17:37] | and she offered to help out. | 她说她可以帮忙 |
[17:38] | You know that Marilyn was a very intimate friend of Cecil Beaton. | 她可是Cecil Beaton的好朋友 |
[17:41] | He named an end table after her. | 他用她的名字给一个茶几命名 |
[17:43] | And on top of all that, | 至关重要的是 |
[17:45] | even though we managed to get the Sheldrakes out of the Rose Room, | 虽然我们把Sheldrake一家子赶出了玫瑰厅 |
[17:48] | the women’s club that owns this place has their still life painting class | 这里的女子会所还有静物写生课 |
[17:51] | at four today in the Salon, and they refuse to give it up. | 四点钟在沙龙上课 他们不肯让地方出来 |
[17:54] | Are you using the Salon? | 你要用沙龙吗? |
[17:56] | Of course we’re not using the Salon. | 当然不要 |
[17:57] | What on earth would we use the Salon for? | 我们要那沙龙干什么? |
[18:00] | Oh, Luke. You’re here. | Luke 你也来了? |
[18:02] | Uh, have been, actually. | 来了一阵了呢 |
[18:04] | Richard, did you see Luke? | Richard刚才你看见Luke了吗? |
[18:05] | No. Why, Luke, there you are. | 没有 哦Luke 你来了 |
[18:07] | Hey, Mr. Gilmore. Best wish- congrat- | Gilmore先生你好 祝你…恭喜… |
[18:12] | – Nice suit. – Thank you, Luke. | – 西装很棒 – 谢谢 Luke |
[18:13] | I can have my tailor steam out those trousers for you. | 我可以让我的裁缝帮你把裤子熨一下 |
[18:17] | Oh, Richard, that’s not what he’s wearing to the ceremony. | 算啦 Richard 他不可能穿这条裤子参加婚礼的 |
[18:19] | I’m sure he’s going to change. | 他肯定要换条裤子的 |
[18:21] | All right, girls. Let’s go get settled. | 好啦 姑娘们 我们去坐下吧 |
[18:23] | Are you okay to hang here for a while? | 你在这随便逛一下没事吧 |
[18:24] | I’m sure. I’m fine. You go. | 没事没事 你去吧 |
[18:27] | Emily. The florist is here and everything looks fabulous. | Emily 鲜花都到了 所有的一切都美得惊人 |
[18:32] | – Really? – No. | – 真的? – 假的 |
[18:33] | But it will. | 会变成真的 |
[18:35] | Lorelai, you look divine. | Lorelai你真漂亮 |
[18:38] | Oh, and Rory. That skin. | 还有Rory 你的皮肤… |
[18:41] | Gorgeous, I can’t find the words. | 好棒 我都不知道怎么形容了 |
[18:44] | And who is this? | 这是谁啊? |
[18:46] | Oh, Marilyn, this is Luke. Luke, this is my cousin Marilyn. | Marilyn这是Luke Luke这是我表姐Marilyn |
[18:48] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:49] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[18:52] | Is he a gardener? | 他是不是园丁? |
[18:54] | Uh, no, he owns a diner. | 不是 他开餐馆 |
[18:55] | Oh, I’ve always wanted to have an affair with a gardener. | 我总想能和园丁有一腿 |
[18:58] | Apparently that’s very ‘in’ now. | 找个园丁很时髦呀 |
[19:01] | Marilyn, we’re going to the bridal room now. | Marilyn我们要去新娘化妆间了 |
[19:03] | And I have gardenias to deal with. | 我去看看栀子花 那园丁之花 |
[19:05] | I’ll see you in a little while. | 待会儿见 |
[19:07] | I’ll be the handsome one holding the ring. | 我会化身为拿着戒指的帅哥 |
[19:10] | My favorite kind of man. | 我最喜欢的类型 |
[19:12] | Psst, Lorelai. I need you to do something. | Lorelai 帮我个忙 |
[19:15] | Oh, spy voice. Cool. | 需要偷偷摸摸 好酷 |
[19:16] | – Focus, please? – I am a camera. | – 正经一点 – 标准正人君子 |
[19:18] | I want to give your mother a present. But I don’t know what her dress looks like. | 我要送你妈妈件礼物 但是不知道她礼服是什么样子 |
[19:21] | So, I need you to take these, wait till she’s not looking, hold them up to the dress, | 你拿着两条项链 趁她不注意 和礼服比一下 |
[19:27] | pick the one that looks best, bring it back to me and I will give it to her. | 看哪个好看就拿来给我 我好送给她 |
[19:29] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 明白? – 明白 |
[19:30] | Go. | 动手 |
[19:43] | Which one do you want? | 你要哪一条? |
[19:44] | That one, the other for my birthday. | 这个 那个作生日礼物 |
[19:46] | Look at that, it’s so fancy. | 看啊 太美啦 |
[19:48] | Your grandfather has perfect taste in necklaces and earrings. | 你外公在项链和耳环上品味一流 |
[19:51] | It’s very important to find a man who can pick out your jewelry. | 一定要找个能帮你挑珠宝的男人 |
[19:54] | Or steal it. | 能帮你偷也行 |
[19:56] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[19:56] | Uh, to give Dad back the necklaces. | 把项链还给老爸啊 |
[19:58] | Hang your dress up first. | 先把你的礼服挂起来 |
[19:59] | I’m going to go change. | 我要换衣服了 |
[20:00] | Great. Come back as Thora Birch. | 变个美女出来 |
[20:03] | Oh, Lord, look at that. Pierre has his work cut out for him today. | 天啊 Pierre今天发挥失常啦 |
[20:07] | Stop it, Mom, you look gorgeous. | 成了 妈妈 你很漂亮啊 |
[20:09] | Lorelai, why am I doing this? | 我干嘛要办这婚礼啊? |
[20:11] | Oh, yes. It is pretty, isn’t it? | 哦 是啊 它太美了 |
[20:13] | It’s pretty frickin’ awesome is what it is. | 美得无可挑剔 |
[20:15] | Oh my God, I’m so nervous, I haven’t eaten a thing all day. | 上帝 我太紧张了 一天都没吃东西 |
[20:18] | Do you want me to whip up a little pasta for you, Mom? | 我帮你偷一点意粉过来 你吃一点? |
[20:20] | Stop that. Maybe I should take a Seconal. | 不吃 也许我应该吃一片安眠药 |
[20:22] | Excellent idea, Judy. All right, my dress is hung. | 好主意 裙子挂好了我走了 |
[20:24] | Make sure you hurry back. Lisette will be here to do your hair any minute. | 快点回来 Lisette随时会过来帮你做头发 |
[20:27] | My hair is already done. | 我头发已经做好啦 |
[20:28] | Don’t worry. She can fix it. | 做坏了的头发她也有办法 |
[20:30] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that. I’m just so nervous, I can’t think. | 对不起 我不是故意的 就是太紧张了 |
[20:33] | – Why are you nervous? – I’m getting married! | – 你紧张什么啊? – 我要结婚啦! |
[20:35] | For the second time. Mom, it’s a pretend wedding. | 是第二次啦 老妈 这是假装的婚礼 |
[20:38] | J.Lo has them all the time! | J.Lo一天到晚假结婚! |
[20:39] | Well, it certainly feels like a real wedding. | 至少感觉上像真结婚 |
[20:41] | After all, we’ve been separated for months. | 我们到底分开好几个月了 |
[20:43] | I’d almost forgotten what it was like to have a man around the house. | 差点都忘了屋里有个男人是什么感觉 |
[20:46] | Oh, God, I missed him. | 上帝啊 我真想他 |
[20:48] | It’s a wonderful thing to have a husband, a partner, somebody who’s always there. | 有个伴侣时刻陪伴身边是多美好啊 |
[20:52] | Oh, Lorelai, don’t you think you’ll ever want to be married? | Lorelai你有没有想结婚过? |
[20:55] | Well, um – | 啊 |
[20:58] | actually, I do. | 其实有的 |
[21:02] | Well, that’s nice. | 那也不错 |
[21:04] | Best man in the house! | 伴郎登场! |
[21:06] | Oh, my goodness, Rory, you absolutely look adorable! | 我的天啊 Rory你真是太帅啦! |
[21:10] | Say, aren’t you the culture Queer Eye guy? | 你不就是那个同性恋粉雄吗? |
[21:12] | Ignore her, you look dashing. | 别理她 你看起来很棒 |
[21:14] | Yeah, now go buy me some earrings. | 好啦 去帮我买耳环 |
[21:15] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[21:16] | Hey, it’s not fair that she gets to dress like that. | 她可以穿成那样 不公平 |
[21:18] | Your dress is beautiful. | 你的裙子很漂亮 |
[21:19] | Yeah, but she gets to wear, like, a costume. | 可是她穿的像演出一样 |
[21:22] | Can’t I dress like your maid? | 我可以打扮成你的女佣吗? |
[21:23] | It’ll be whimsical and I can wear flats. | 肯定很搞怪 我还能穿平跟鞋 |
[21:25] | Go give the necklaces back to your father. | 去把项链还给你老爸 |
[21:26] | You so like her better. | 你真是偏心 |
[21:47] | So, tell me, Luke, | 告诉我Luke |
[21:49] | have you ever considered being a gardener? | 你有没有考虑过当个园丁? |
[21:53] | Uh, I’m not much good at growing things. | 我不太擅长照顾植物 |
[21:56] | Oh, Luke. That’s the least important part of being a gardener. | 当园丁最不看重的能力就是这个啦 |
[23:24] | May you all be seated, please. | 请大家就座 |
[23:28] | I have known Richard and Emily Gilmore for twenty years now. | 我认识Richard和Emily Gilmore已经20年了 |
[23:32] | I know them to be two of the most formidable opponents the world has ever seen. | 他们是这世界上最匹配的对手 |
[23:38] | They complement each other. They defend each other. | 他们互相补充 他们彼此照顾 |
[23:41] | They were made for each other. | 他们是天生一对 |
[23:44] | And today, in front of friends and family, | 今天 面对所有亲朋好友 |
[23:47] | Richard and Emily have chosen once again to say to each other, | 他们决定在此告诉对方 |
[23:51] | I choose you?. | 我选择了你 |
[23:53] | How many of us in a lifetime even get chosen once for something we really want? | 多少人在一生当众有机会 能选择一次自己真正喜欢的东西? |
[24:00] | Richard and Emily, will you please face each other. | Richard和Emily 请面向对方站好 |
[24:04] | Please repeat after me. | 请跟我重复 |
[24:06] | I, Richard Gilmore. | 我 Richard Gilmore |
[24:08] | I, Richard Gilmore? | 我 Richard Gilmore |
[24:13] | And over here we have the Romanov table. | 这里真的有Romanov桌子呢 |
[24:15] | Wow. Look at those flower arrangements. | 看看这些鲜花布置 |
[24:17] | This thing must’ve cost a fortune! They’re real orchids. | 这场面花费吓人呢! 是真的兰花 |
[24:21] | – A little gayer, please. – I’m just saying. | – 别那么小家子气 – 我只是说说 |
[24:23] | Oh, wasn’t the ceremony perfect? | 这婚礼真是完美吧? |
[24:26] | The candles and that judge. | 完美的烛光 还有那个司仪 |
[24:28] | I should have married him. | 早知道就嫁给他 |
[24:30] | I was such a snob, I wouldn’t have a civil servant. | 我年轻时太势利 不肯嫁给公务员 |
[24:34] | You’re saving a dance for me. | 等下要和你共舞一曲 |
[24:37] | Oh my God, there’s dancing? | 天啊 要跳舞? |
[24:39] | Yeah. We’re doing the one from Pulp Fiction. Do you want to be Uma, or should I? | 我们从”低俗小说”里学的 你想扮女主角 还是我来? |
[24:42] | I’ll meet you guys at our table later. | 我走开一下 坐下再和你们聊 |
[24:44] | Table five, hon. | 5号桌 亲爱的 |
[24:45] | Aw, man. I’ve already seen ten people I hate, | 已经发现10个我讨厌的人了 |
[24:48] | twenty people I know whose names I can’t remember, | 还有20个不记得名字的熟人 |
[24:51] | and forty people I don’t know but who will expect me to know them anyhow. | 另外有40个我不认识 但是人家认为我认识 |
[24:54] | A bar. Thank God. | 有酒 感谢上帝 |
[24:55] | Hey, I need you to run major introduction interference for me. | 你来帮我 解决见面尴尬问题吧 |
[24:59] | What? | 什么? |
[24:59] | Well, you have the advantage. No one knows you here, | 你有优势的 没人认识你 |
[25:02] | you can’t insult them by forgetting their names. | 你忘了别人的名字也算不了什么 |
[25:04] | – Vodka tonic. – And a beer. | – 伏特加兑汽水 – 啤酒 |
[25:06] | Someone comes up, I’ll take a drink. My mouth will be full, I can’t talk. | 有人过来的时候 我正在喝酒 不能张嘴不能说话 |
[25:09] | How would that look, right? Then you jump in, offer your hand. | 那怎么办呢? 你插进来 伸出手 |
[25:12] | 你好 我是Luke Danes 你是? 我是Blockenfeffer先生 hi, Luke Danes. And you are??慖’m Mr. Blockenfeffer. | |
[25:16] | By then I will have swallowed. oh hi, Mr. Blockenfeffer, I’m Lorelai, remember me?? | 这时我已经咽下那口酒 你好Blockenfeffer先生 我是Lorelai 还记得我吗? |
[25:20] | the bane of your mother’s existence??Exactly. Nice to see you again. | 那个败家子? 就是我啊 真高兴见到你 |
[25:23] | Nice to see you again. And nice to meet you, Luke. | 很高兴见到你 也很高兴认识你Luke |
[25:25] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Blockenfeffer.You kids have a lovely evening. | 很高兴认识你Blockenfeffer先生 |
[25:28] | No, you have a lovely evening. Our love to Mrs. Blockenfeffer. | 祝你玩得愉快 替我们向你夫人问好 |
[25:31] | – Oh, look. – What? | – 快看 – 什么? |
[25:32] | My Aunt Totsy. Mmm. Lovely woman. She hugs you, you smell like her for a month. | Totsy阿姨 可爱的女人 她拥抱你一下 那气味一个月都洗不掉 |
[25:36] | Yep. Keep these coming. | 给我多上几杯 |
[25:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | Actually, it’s not that difficult at all. | 事实上这一点都不难 |
[25:57] | You just start with the siblings and count down even generations. | 你从兄弟姐妹们开始按偶数辈往下数 |
[25:59] | The children of siblings are first cousins, | 兄弟姐妹的孩子就是第一代表亲 |
[26:01] | the grandchildren of siblings are second cousins and so on. | 兄弟姐妹的孙子辈就是第二代表亲 依此类推 |
[26:04] | That makes you and Ceci third cousins, | 所以你和Ceci是第三代的表亲 |
[26:06] | because Mee-maw and your great-great aunt Mary were sisters. See? | 因为Mee-maw和你的曾姨外婆Mary是姐妹 懂啦? |
[26:09] | 如果辈分不是偶数的 计算时就要减一 Now, if the generations aren’t even, that’s where you indicate with 憆emoved? | |
[26:12] | For example, you’re Trip’s second cousin, | 比如说 Trip是你隔两代的表亲 |
[26:15] | but Trip’s daughter is your second cousin, once removed. | 但是Trip的女儿也跟你隔两代 因为减了一次 |
[26:18] | So if Ceci ever has grandchildren, you’ll be third cousins twice removed, | 所以如果Ceci有孙子 减二之后你就是他们隔三代的表亲 |
[26:22] | whereas they will be my second cousins thrice removed, | 他们就会是我隔两代的表亲 减了三次 |
[26:25] | and my great-grandchildren’s fifth cousins. See, it’s not | 是我曾孙隔五代的表亲 明白了吧? |
[26:28] | I’m Bruce McAllister, and this is my wife, Susan. | 我是Bruce McAllister 这是我妻子Susan |
[26:30] | Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Bruce, and Susan. | 很高兴认识你们 Bruce和Susan |
[26:34] | Hi, Bruce, remember me? Lorelai? | Bruce 还记得我吗? |
[26:37] | Yes, it’s nice to see you again. | 当然 很高兴再见到你 |
[26:39] | Well, we should find our table. We’ll talk to you later? | 我们要去坐下了 等下聊? |
[26:41] | 好的 再见 Bruce Okay. 態ye, Bruce. | |
[26:42] | 再见 Susan 態ye, Susan. | |
[26:45] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 就像我刚才演示的一样吧 |
[26:48] | Mmm. Whoops, Marilyn’s getting Totsied. | 哎呀 Marilyn被Totsy污染了 |
[26:53] | Oh! How are you doing? You having a good time? | 哦 你怎么样? 在这里还开心吗? |
[26:56] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[26:58] | Good. Um, I have to tell you something. | 好的 我必须要告诉你点事情 |
[27:01] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, um… | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[27:03] | Christopher’s here. | Christopher 也来了 |
[27:05] | Oh, well, I guess he knows your parents, so | 他认识你父母嘛 怎么啦? |
[27:08] | Yeah, but, um, | 是的 不过… |
[27:10] | so Christopher’s father died a couple weeks ago, and, um, | Christopher的爸爸几个星期前死了 |
[27:13] | he took it pretty hard. He had a terrible relationship with the man. | 他心里很难接受 他和父亲的关系很紧张 |
[27:16] | I went over there one night. The night before the re-enactment. | 有天晚上我去了他家 就是爸妈复合的前一天 |
[27:21] | Um, I brought tequila and we talked and drank, just two old friends hanging out. That’s all. | 我带了龙舌兰酒 边喝边聊 像老朋友一样 |
[27:26] | – You went over there? – To comfort him. | – 你去他那里? – 去安慰他 |
[27:28] | I know I should have told you about it, I just didn’t because | 我知道应该早点告诉你的 不过 |
[27:30] | I didn’t want you to read anything into it, or think anything weird, | 我怕你会有什么想法 会有误会 |
[27:34] | and I’m only telling you now because he’s here and it might come up, | 现在告诉你是因为他也来了 要是碰面提到这事的话 |
[27:36] | and I don’t want you to feel shanghaied. | 我不想你觉得别扭 |
[27:38] | Yeah, that would be bad. | 是啊 那可不大好 |
[27:40] | I’m sorry, Luke. Nothing happened. Please believe me. | 对不起 Luke 我和他没什么的 你要相信我 |
[27:44] | – Hey, Lor. – Hi, Chris. You know Luke. | – 嗨 Lor – 嗨 Chris 你认识Luke吧 |
[27:46] | Uh, no, not really. I’m Christopher. | 不是很熟 我是Christopher |
[27:48] | Yeah. Heard a lot about you. | 经常听说你的事情 |
[27:49] | You, too. The coffee is legendary. | 你也很有名 你的咖啡是极品 |
[27:51] | Luke and I are dating. | Luke和我在约会 |
[27:53] | That’s great. | 好啊 |
[27:53] | Have been for, what, four months now? | 我们在一起已经 四个月了? |
[27:56] | Man, time, it flies when you’re having fun, huh? Big fun. | 日子过得开心时间就过得格外快 非常开心 |
[27:59] | Nothing sexual intended, although | 虽然不涉及到性 |
[28:01] | Sorry about your dad. | 很遗憾你父亲过世了 |
[28:03] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[28:04] | I told him about your dad, and the tequila. | 我告诉他你父亲的事了 还有龙舌兰酒的事 |
[28:06] | Oh, yeah. It was rough, Lorelai helped me a lot, just being there. | 是啊 当时我很难过 Lorelai陪伴着我 帮了我大忙 |
[28:09] | She’s a very considerate person. | 她是个很体贴的人 |
[28:12] | Hey, who likes my dress? | 嘿 谁喜欢我的裙子? |
[28:14] | ’cause, man, you should have seen the one my mother wanted me to wear. | 你们真该看看我老妈想让我穿的那条裙子 |
[28:18] | You’re cutting off my circulation. | 你掐得我胳膊都麻了 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:20] | Hey, so where’s that kid of ours? | 我们的孩子在哪里呢? |
[28:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to present to you for the first time, this century, | 女士们先生们 本世纪第一次向大家介绍 |
[28:26] | Mr. and Mrs. Richard Gilmore. | Richard Gilmore先生及太太 |
[28:29] | Well, we should take our seats, now, see you later, Chris. | 我们要去就座了 再见 Chris |
[28:32] | – We’ll have a drink. – Be great. | – 等下喝一杯 – 你好好玩 |
[28:44] | Something wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[28:45] | Coffee sucks. | 咖啡难喝死了 |
[28:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:54] | On behalf of myself and my second wife, Emily, | 我代表自己及我的第二任太太Emily |
[28:57] | I would like to thank you all for coming here to help us celebrate. | 衷心感谢大家来参加庆典 为我们祝福 |
[29:00] | You are good friends, and we are very, very lucky. | 你们是很棒的朋友 我们非常非常幸运 |
[29:04] | Now, in planning our traditional first dance, | 在策划我们第一支舞的时候 |
[29:07] | I gave a lot of thought to the song | 我心中在苦苦寻求一首歌 |
[29:09] | that would represent the next phase in our marriage. | 它应该能代表我们婚姻的第二乐章 |
[29:12] | The best phase in our marriage, I believe. | 也是我们婚姻中最美的一章 |
[29:14] | I went over all the greatsBennett, Sinatra, Chuck Berry | 我回想着所有的伟大歌曲 选Bennett Sinatra 还是Chuck Berry? |
[29:19] | and a story popped into my head. | 直到一个故事跃入脑海 |
[29:21] | Now, most of you know my daughter, Lorelai. | 大家都认识我的女儿Lorelai吧 |
[29:23] | When Lorelai was three, she went through a period of having chronic ear infections. | 她三岁那年 得了慢性耳道感染 |
[29:29] | It was terrible. | 病得不轻 |
[29:30] | Screaming all night long, we couldn’t keep a nanny longer than a week. | 她整夜的尖叫 没有哪个保姆愿意照顾她超过一个星期 |
[29:34] | Yeah, that was the terrible part. The searing pain was just a side note. | 这才是他们痛苦的根源 我受的罪根本不算什么 |
[29:37] | And so, it fell to Emily to sit with her all night long. | 之后Emily自己整夜坐在孩子的身边 |
[29:40] | She tried everything to calm her down. | 竭尽所能来安慰孩子 |
[29:42] | Finally, she found a song that seemed to soothe her. | 最终找到了一首歌可以让孩子平静下来 |
[29:45] | It was a popular song on the radio and it soon became Emily’s favorite. | 那是电台播放的一首流行歌曲 很快成了Emily心头最爱 |
[29:48] | Of course, it drove me crazy | 当然我是听烦了 |
[29:50] | some woman complaining about how she wanted to marry a man named Bill. | 歌里唱着一个女人抱怨着 想嫁给一个叫Bill的男人 |
[29:54] | Not exactly Cole Porter. | 不完全是Cole Porter的风格 |
[29:56] | Emily would tease me, saying, | Emily跟我开玩笑说 |
[29:58] | 要是你的名字叫Bill多好 这就是我们的歌了 慖f only your name was Bill, then this could be our song. | |
[30:01] | Well, Emily, for tonight, | Emily 就在今晚 |
[30:04] | and tonight only, | 只有今晚 |
[30:06] | my name is Bill, | 我的名字叫Bill |
[30:07] | and this is our song. | 这就是我们的歌 |
[30:10] | Hit the button, Johnny. | 开始吧 Johnny |
[30:12] | Your hand, madam. | 请你跳支舞吧 女士 |
[30:13] | I cannot believe you remembered this song. | 真不敢相信你还记得这首歌 |
[30:19] | Bill, I love you so, I always will | *Bill 我如此爱你 将永远爱你* |
[30:27] | I look at you and see the passion eyes of May | *我深深凝望 你眼中激情绽放* |
[30:33] | Oh, but am I ever gonna see my wedding day? | *哦 我是否有幸能披上婚纱?* |
[30:44] | I was on your side, Bill, when you were losing | *当你迷茫 我定守在你身旁* |
[30:51] | I’d never scheme or lie, Bill, there’s been no fooling | *我没有图谋 不会说谎 更不会欺瞒* |
[30:59] | But kisses and love won’t carry me till you marry me, Bill | *没有婚姻的承诺 热吻和热恋也不能将我支撑* |
[31:06] | – We should separate more often. – Oh, bite your tongue. | – 我们应该多分开几次的 – 不许乱说 |
[31:12] | At this time, if you’re in love, I invite you to join Emily and Richard on the dance floor. | 相爱的人们 请加入Emily和Richard 来跳舞吧 |
[31:21] | – You wanna dance? – No, thanks. | – 跳舞吗 – 不跳 |
[31:24] | Please? I promise I will dance just as spazzy as you will. | 跳吧 我保证跳得和你一样笨手笨脚 |
[31:28] | I do not dance spazzy. | 我跳舞不笨手笨脚 |
[31:30] | Then I will be the only spaz on the floor. | 那就只有我一个人笨手笨脚 |
[31:34] | Please? | 跳嘛 |
[31:36] | I do not dance spazzy. | 我不笨手笨脚 |
[31:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:43] | But kisses and love won’t carry me | *没有婚姻的承诺* |
[31:47] | Till you marry me, Bill | *热吻和热恋也不能将我支撑* |
[31:51] | I love you so, I always will | *我如此爱你 将永远爱你* |
[31:56] | And though devotion rules my heart I take no bows | *虽然决意跟随 我的心始终不悔* |
[32:03] | But Bill, you’ll never gonna take those wedding vows | *可是Bill 你就是不愿给我婚姻的誓言* |
[32:18] | Want some company? | 想有人作伴吗? |
[32:20] | – Hey, kiddo. – Hey. | – 嘿 孩子 – 嗨 |
[32:22] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[32:25] | Quite a party, huh? | 很热闹的派对 是吧? |
[32:27] | I would expect nothing less from your grandparents. | 你外公外婆从来排场很大 |
[32:29] | – Pretty flowers. – Yes. Not at all fake. | – 花很漂亮 – 是啊 全是真花 |
[32:32] | Like my suit? | 喜欢我的衣服吗? |
[32:33] | I do. It’s very Bugsy Malone. | 喜欢 很有<龙蛇小霸王>的风格 |
[32:36] | So how you doing? | 你最近怎么样? |
[32:38] | Me? Oh, I’m fine. Just | 我? 还可以 只是… |
[32:45] | Did your mother ever tell you about our first kiss? | 你妈告诉过你我们的初吻吗? |
[32:47] | No. | 没有 |
[32:49] | We were fourteen. It was after school in the parking lot of the AM/PM. | 当时我们14岁 放学后在便利店的停车坪 |
[32:53] | She just walked right up and kissed me. | 她直接走过来吻了我 |
[32:56] | – Really? – Yep. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[32:57] | Said she just wanted to know what it would be like. | 她说她只是想知道会是什么感觉 |
[33:01] | I hope you at least bought her a Moonpie. | 我希望你至少给她买过一个月饼 |
[33:03] | You know, it never would’ve crossed my mind to do something like that. | 我从来没想过做这样的事 |
[33:07] | 只因为你想 就直接走上去吻别人 Just walk up and kiss someone, 慶ause you wanted to. | |
[33:11] | But Lorelai | 但是Lorelai会 |
[33:12] | she always knew what she wanted. | 她总是知道自己想要什么 |
[33:14] | And she’d go out and get it. | 然后她就出手得到想要的 |
[33:18] | She never told me that story. | 她从没跟我说过这事 |
[33:20] | No. Probably wanted to make me seem more manly. | 也许她想让我显得更男人些 |
[33:25] | Did you | 你当时… |
[33:28] | Did I what? | 当时什么? |
[33:30] | Did you like it that she kissed you first? | 你当时喜欢她主动吻你吗? |
[33:33] | Who could not like being kissed by a Gilmore girl? | 谁会不喜欢Gilmore女孩的吻呢? |
[33:40] | It was the greatest day of my life. | 那是我一生最美好的一天 |
[33:45] | I’m going to get a refill, can I get you something? | 我再去倒点酒 你要我带什么吗? |
[33:48] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 我够了 |
[33:49] | Okay, well, I’ll see you back in the center ring. | 好 等下在大厅见 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:03] | Okay, there’s a touch of spazzy in there. | 有人有点笨手笨脚啦 |
[34:07] | Can we stop dancing now? | 现在可以不跳了吗? |
[34:08] | We can. | 可以 |
[34:09] | Uh, but Marilyn is standing right behind you | 但是Marilyn就站在你后面 |
[34:11] | and if we swap she’s going to swoop in, there’s nothing I can do to save you. | 我一停下来她就会冲上来抢你 到时候我可救不了你 |
[34:14] | Well, funny how Marilyn’s been standing right behind me | 真奇怪 Marilyn就站在我后面 |
[34:16] | where I can’t see her for the last two songs. | 怎么刚才两首歌我都没看到她 |
[34:18] | Yeah, I know. That woman is spooky. | 是嘛 那个女人神出鬼没 |
[34:20] | This wouldn’t be some underhanded ploy of yours to keep me dancing, would it? | 其实只是你骗我跳舞的阴谋诡计 对吧? |
[34:23] | Why, Luke Danes, I am appalled at the insinuation. | Luke Danes 你的暗示让我心寒 |
[34:25] | I should walk off this dance floor right now and leave you to your fate. | 我真应该立刻就丢下你 看你怎么死 |
[34:28] | But I’m much too sweet a person to do that. | 但是我心慈手软 下不了手 |
[34:35] | Much better. Lowers the spaz quotient. | 好多了 笨手笨脚的专利是慢歌 |
[34:43] | I like the suit, Kashmir. | 衣服不错 开司米的 |
[34:45] | I didn’t know you were going to be here. | 我不知道你今天也来了 |
[34:47] | Really? I thought you put my name on the list. | 真的? 我还以为是你邀请我的 |
[34:49] | No. | 我没有 |
[34:50] | Oh, well, it must be your grandparents invited me. | 那肯定是你外公外婆邀请我的啦 |
[34:52] | My parents are around here somewhere. | 我父母就在附近 |
[34:53] | Oh, so you came with your parents? | 那你是和父母一起来的? |
[34:55] | Yup. | 对 |
[34:56] | – And – And, what? | – 还有? – 还有什么? |
[34:59] | Where’s the blonde? | 那个金发美女呢? |
[35:00] | She’s at the bar. | 去拿酒了 |
[35:01] | Oh, yeah, she’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[35:02] | Yeah? You want me to hook you up? | 你想我介绍她给你认识? |
[35:04] | – No, I was just saying – What are you just saying? | – 不是 我只是说… – 说什么? |
[35:06] | That she’s pretty. That you brought a pretty girl. | 说她漂亮 说你带了个美女过来 |
[35:10] | She’s pretty, and the two of you are pretty together. In case you were wondering. | 她是漂亮 你们是一对俊男靓女 如果你想问这个 |
[35:14] | Jewel’s a friend of the family, I’ve known here forever. | Jewel是我家世交 认识她很久了 |
[35:16] | She’s visiting her parents in town, and she had nothing to do, | 她过来看望父母 没地方玩 |
[35:19] | so she asked to tag along. We’re not dating. | 就要我带她过来 我们没在约会 |
[35:23] | Do you want to dance? | 你要跳舞吗? |
[35:29] | After you. | 来吧 |
[35:38] | What’s that? | 怎么了? |
[35:39] | Ugh, Totsy alert! Move, move! | Totsy警报 快逃 快逃 |
[35:50] | What? | 什么? |
[35:51] | Why did you come? | 你为什么会来? |
[35:53] | Open bar. | 有酒喝 |
[35:55] | Quite a draw for a guy with an American Express black card. | 真是花花公子的真实写照 |
[35:58] | – Live band, salad, butter pats – Logan | – 还有现场乐队 沙拉 黄油盘 – Logan |
[36:00] | Little knit bags full of those Jordan almonds | 还有小袋装的约旦杏 |
[36:03] | Are you ever going to ask me out? | 你到底会不会约我出去玩? |
[36:06] | You flirt with me. You act like you like me a little. | 你和我调情 好像你有点喜欢我 |
[36:10] | You show up here, with a friend, not a date. | 你过来参加婚礼 只带个普通朋友 |
[36:13] | I mean, aren’t you? Ever? | 我想知道 你会约我吗? |
[36:18] | You do like me, right? | 你是喜欢我的 对吗? |
[36:22] | Oh. Okay. Uh, no problem. | 哦好吧 没问题 |
[36:25] | I’ll just, um, let you go back to your table, | 我这就 让你回去座位上 |
[36:28] | and I’ll just start burrowing directly into the ground. | 然后我就在地上打个洞钻进去 |
[36:31] | Rory. | Rory. |
[36:31] | – I should be in China by midnight. – Rory. | – 半夜的时候我应该已经到中国了 – Rory. |
[36:33] | You called me Rory. | 你叫我Rory |
[36:35] | – I want to be clear. – Oh, good. | – 我想说明白 – 哦 好吧 |
[36:37] | I have thought about asking you out, several times. I just don’t think it’s such a good idea. | 好几次我想约你出来 我只是觉得不合适 |
[36:40] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[36:43] | Because you’re special. | 因为你太特别了 |
[36:44] | Special, like ‘top eating the paste? special? | 特别? 好比挑食不吃通心粉? |
[36:49] | You are beautiful. You are intelligent. | 你很美丽 又很聪明 |
[36:51] | You are incredibly interesting. You’re definitely girlfriend material. | 你非常风趣 你绝对是个很棒的女朋友 |
[36:54] | I, however, am definitely not boyfriend material. | 而我 绝对不是个好的男朋友 |
[36:56] | I can’t do commitment, and I don’t want to pretend to you that I can. | 我不能做承诺 也不想对你假装我能 |
[36:59] | If I were to date you, there would be no dating. | 如果我约你出来 肯定就不止是约会 |
[37:01] | It would be something, right away, and I’m not that guy. | 肯定我会直奔主题 而我又不是你男朋友 |
[37:04] | But?I’m not looking for anything something like. | 但是我也没有盼着那样啊 |
[37:06] | Rory | Rory. |
[37:07] | I’m not. I’ve done that. | 我没有 我已经做过了 |
[37:09] | As a matter of fact, I just did that, and that’s not what I want. | 事实上 我刚做了不久 那不是我想要的 |
[37:13] | I’m not saying you want that right now. | 我没说你现在就想要 |
[37:16] | No, I don’t want that at all. | 不是 我根本不想要那样 |
[37:18] | No, I’m not expecting anything. | 我没期待什么 |
[37:21] | I’m justI like you, and I want to spend some time with you. | 只是 我喜欢你 想和你在一起 |
[37:27] | No strings attached. | 不必承诺什么的 |
[37:28] | No strings attached, huh. | 不必承诺 |
[37:30] | Hey, girls just wanna have fun. Stringless fun. | 女生就是想开心而已 没有束缚的开心 |
[37:34] | – You may feel like that now, but – I do feel like that now. | – 也许你现在是这么想 但是… – 我现在就是这么想 |
[37:37] | Okay, but | 好吧 但是 |
[37:39] | Where are we going? | 你去哪儿? |
[37:40] | How should I know? What, do you think I have a plan or something? Geez. | 我怎么知道? 怎么你认为我是预谋好了的? 天哪 |
[37:45] | Live in the moment, Huntzberger. | 要活在当下 Huntzberger |
[37:48] | Coming? | 来吧? |
[38:02] | Champagne? | 香槟? |
[38:09] | Look, are you sure you want to do this? | 你确信你想这样做? |
[38:15] | I just want to know what it would be like. | 我只是想知道会是什么感觉 |
[38:27] | I feel like I’m kissing a guy. | 我觉得自己在亲一个男人 |
[38:39] | And apparently I had no idea what I was missing. | 很显然以前我不知道自己错过了什么 |
[39:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[39:07] | Oh, no. You’ve been Totsied. | 哦不要 你被Totsy污染了 |
[39:09] | Well, you left me alone. | 是你丢下我不管的 |
[39:11] | I warned you about her. | 我警告过你的 |
[39:12] | I turn around, she’s headed right for me, what am I supposed to do? | 我一转身 她就冲着我来了 我还能怎么办? |
[39:14] | Ugh, man. | 受不了 |
[39:15] | It’s not that bad. | 没有那么严重 |
[39:17] | Yeah, of course not. | 是不严重 |
[39:18] | Thought I’d come by for that drink. | 我想还是过来喝一杯吧 |
[39:21] | Man, you’ve been Totsied! | 天啊 你被Totsy污染了 |
[39:23] | – Didn’t you warn him? – I tried. Moves slow. | – 你没警告他吗? – 想过 慢了一步 |
[39:26] | Don’t worry about it, man, we’ve all been there. | 别担心 我们都被污染过 |
[39:28] | Lorelai and I went to a funeral, we got Totsied twice! | Lorelai和我有一次去参加葬礼 我们被污染了两次! |
[39:31] | – You remember? – Um, no. | – 记得吗? – 不记得 |
[39:32] | No? Come on, it was raining. You were wearing your hell is for children?t-shirt, | 不记得? 下雨天 你穿着童装T恤 |
[39:35] | your mom flipped because we snuck that flask in? | 我们把酒偷偷带进去 惹得你老妈发飙? |
[39:38] | Huh, sorry, no memory at all. You want to dance? | 对不起 完全没印象 跳舞吗? |
[39:39] | Dance? Get second-hand Totsied, Lor. | 跳舞? 你会被二度污染的Lor |
[39:42] | You know you should burn that suit when you get home. | 回家之后你必须烧了这套西服 |
[39:45] | Hey, how’s the Inn? | 你旅馆怎么样? |
[39:46] | You know, we had lunch at the Inn last month. | 你知道 上个月我们在那吃过饭 |
[39:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:48] | The Inn is fine. Everything is fine. | 旅馆很好 一切都好 |
[39:50] | Honey, so sorry to interrupt. | 亲爱的 对不起打断你们一下 |
[39:52] | Your parents want a picture of just the wedding party | 你父母想照一张全家福 |
[39:55] | in front of the cake before they cut it. | 趁着没切蛋糕 在蛋糕前面照 |
[39:57] | Okay, I’ll just, uh, go find Rory. | 好的 我要先去找到Rory |
[39:58] | I think I saw her heading off that way with that darling blonde boy. | 我看见她和那个很帅的金发男孩 一起去那边了 |
[40:02] | I’ve forgiven her for not noticing that I was chatting with him earlier. | 其实刚才是我和那个男孩说话呢 我就不怪她了 |
[40:06] | Really, well, I’ll go get Rory and meet you back at the cake. | 真的么 我找到Rory 然后和你们在蛋糕那见吧 |
[40:10] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[40:17] | Listen, uh, I think we need to talk. | 听我说 我们需要谈谈 |
[40:19] | I know, I know. We will. I justlet me try to find | 我知道 没问题 不过我要先找到Rory |
[40:26] | Grandma wants a picture. | 外婆要拍张照片 |
[40:27] | Of this? | 拍我们俩? |
[40:28] | – Rory, what are you doing? – Mom | – Rory你在干什么啊? – 妈妈? |
[40:30] | You’re at your grandparents?wedding! Renewalvowalthing. Whatever. | 你在外婆的婚礼上啊 有关复合 誓言 那么神圣 |
[40:34] | They’re right out there. God, Rory, I swear! | 他们就在外面 天啊 Rory |
[40:36] | Rory? Rory’s in here? | Rory在里面? |
[40:37] | Okay, don’t, Chris, it’s all right. | Chris你别管 没事的 |
[40:39] | What the hell are you doing in here with my daughter? | 你和我女儿在这里干什么? |
[40:41] | – I – Get away from her. | – 我? – 别碰她 |
[40:42] | That is my daughter! I will kick your ass! | 那是我的女儿!我要臭揍你一顿! |
[40:44] | I will kick your ass, you little weasel! | 揍死你 你这只小黄鼠狼! |
[40:46] | – Get out! – What the hell is going on? | – 出去! – 发生什么事了? |
[40:48] | Who’s that guy, Lorelai? | 那男的是谁 Lorelai? |
[40:49] | Christopher, calm down! You’re drunk! | Christopher冷静一下 你喝多了! |
[40:51] | Calm down? There’s a guy in there pawing my daughter! | 冷静? 有个男的在对我的女儿动手动脚! |
[40:53] | What guy? There’s a guy in there with Rory? | 什么男的? 有个男的在和Rory一起? |
[40:55] | Oh, my God, Luke! | 上帝啊 Luke! |
[40:56] | Hey! Get your hands off her. I mean it. Right now! | 把你的手拿开 说你呢 马上拿开! |
[40:59] | Hands in the air, I want to see hands in the air! | 把手举起来 我要你把手举起来! |
[41:01] | Out! | 出去! |
[41:04] | I think you guys better use the back way out of here. | 你们两个从后门出去吧 |
[41:07] | – But, DadLuke – I will take care of Dad and Luke. | – 但是老爸 还有Luke怎么办? – 我会照顾他们两个 |
[41:09] | Please go, now, go! | 走吧 快走! |
[41:12] | So, um, you must be Logan. | 那么 你就是Logan吧 |
[41:14] | Uh, yeah. | 是 |
[41:16] | I’m Lorelai. | 我是Lorelai |
[41:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:20] | – Okay, well, I’d better – Yeah. | – 我最好还是… – 好的 |
[41:23] | It’s none of your business what’s going on with Rory. | Rory怎么样和你根本没有关系! |
[41:26] | It sure the hell is my business. | 肯定和我有关系 |
[41:27] | Oh, guys, please! | 别吵了! |
[41:28] | Rory is my daughter. Mine. | Rory是我女儿 我的 |
[41:30] | Oh, really? Well then, where the hell were you when she got the chicken pox | 是吗? 那她满身出水痘 整整一周只能吃土豆泥 |
[41:33] | and would only eat mashed potatoes for a week, | 那时候你在哪里? |
[41:35] | or where were you when she graduated high school, or started college? Huh? | 她高中毕业 或是大学开学的时候你又在哪儿? |
[41:39] | Who the hell moved her mattress into her dorm, | 是谁把她的床垫搬到她宿舍 |
[41:41] | and out of her dorm and back into her dorm again? | 再搬出宿舍 然后又搬回宿舍? |
[41:43] | Luke, please. This is not the time. | Luke 求你了 不是谈这个的时候 |
[41:45] | Where I was doesn’t concern you. | 我在哪儿不劳你费心 |
[41:46] | Rory is my daughter, and Lorelai’s daughter, and that’s it. | Rory是我女儿 是Lorelai的女儿 这就够了 |
[41:49] | – Well, I’m with Lorelai! – For now! | – 现在我是Lorelai的男朋友! – 暂时是吧! |
[41:51] | What does that mean, for now? What is that, a threat? | 什么叫暂时是? 你威胁我? |
[41:53] | Lorelai and I belong together. Everyone knows it! I know it, Emily knows it! | 我和Lorelai是天生一对 谁都知道! 我知道! Emily也知道! |
[41:57] | What? | 什么? |
[41:58] | Look, I blew it, okay? I know that I blew it. | 我说漏了对吧? 我知道我说漏了 |
[42:00] | You waited, and I didn’t come through, and now you’re with him. But it’s not too late! | 你一直在等我 但是我没回头 所以你找了这家伙 但是现在还不晚! |
[42:03] | Chris, don’t. | 别说了 Chris |
[42:04] | It’s not too late. I know it’s not too late. | 还不晚 我知道还不晚 |
[42:06] | Emily told me it wasn’t too late! | Emily跟我说了还不晚! |
[42:08] | I mean, that’s why I’m here, okay? I know you’re with him. | 你想我为什么来这里? 我知道你和他在一起 |
[42:10] | But it’s for now, it’s not forever. It’s just for now. I know that. | 但这只是暂时的 不是永恒的 我知道这是暂时的 |
[42:13] | Luke, I don’t know what he’s talking about! | Luke我不知道他在说些什么! |
[42:16] | I got to get out of here. | 我走了 |
[42:17] | – Oh, Luke, wait – Please, just, just | – Luke等等 – 求你 |
[42:19] | Christopher, get out of my way! | Christopher走开! |
[42:25] | Will you stop? | 你有完没完? |
[42:27] | Get away from me, Christopher. | 走开 Christopher |
[42:28] | – I just want to talk. – Get some coffee, Christopher! | – 我只想和你谈谈 – 喝咖啡去 Christopher! |
[42:31] | This wasn’t the way I wanted it to go down. I wanted to get you alone and | 我不想这事闹成这样的 我想和你单独… |
[42:34] | – What are you doing? – I’m going after Luke! | – 你要干什么? – 我去追Luke! |
[42:36] | Oh, there you are! I’ve got her! | 哦你在这里! 我找到她了! |
[42:39] | Oh, you cannot keep a room full of Anglo-Saxons waiting for cake this long! | 你可不能让一屋子的社会名流 等蛋糕等这么久! |
[42:46] | They start to form more clubs. | 他们会发起更多的俱乐部 |
[42:48] | – Take her, take her, take her! – All right, wonderful. There we are. | – 她来了 她来了 她来了 – 好的 太好了 都到齐了 |
[42:53] | Okay. Everyone, in just a little closer. | 大家再站得靠拢一些 |
[42:57] | That’s perfect, hold that. | 太好了 不要动 |
[43:01] | You and me, we’re done. | 你和我 咱们完了 |
[43:03] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[43:07] | Synchro: Amariss – www. forom. com – |