时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Founder’s Day punch? | 成立日纪念潘趣酒哦? |
[00:28] | Abba Zabbas. | 是Abba Zabbas糖嗑坏了 |
[00:29] | Good morning Vietnam! | 早安越南! |
[00:32] | How’s everyone feeling today? | 大家感觉如何? |
[00:35] | Terrific! Okay, I got tacos, hard tacos, | 很好! 我买了墨西哥卷饼 有硬的 |
[00:37] | I got soft tacos, I got fries, | 有软的 还有薯条 |
[00:40] | curly, straight, and spicy – | 有弯的 有直的 还有辣味的 |
[00:42] | Are you serious? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[00:43] | Trust me. It’s the best hangover food on the east coast. | 相信我 这是东岸最好的解酒食品 |
[00:45] | You get a Mars bar? | 你有巧克力棒吗? |
[00:46] | You know, hare to the dog? | 让俺解解馋 |
[00:47] | Ah, there’s pop tarts in the cabinet, Kirk. | 橱柜里有烘小馅饼 Kirk |
[00:49] | Coffee’ll be up in a minute, grab some water and start hydrating! | 咖啡很快就好 你们先喝点水补充水分 |
[00:52] | The smell of these tacos is making me nauseous. | 闻见卷饼味我就犯恶心 |
[00:54] | No, no, no. That’s the quart of Patty’s non-FDA-approved | 不 不 昨天你喝的酒 那可是一夸脱违反FDA标准的 |
[00:57] | Founder’s Day punch you drank last night. Eat a taco. | 潘趣酒呀 吃个卷饼吧 |
[00:59] | Oh, thank God, hangover food. | 感谢上帝 解酒食物 |
[01:01] | That’s my little college girl. | 我的大学生宝贝来了 |
[01:02] | Tito’s was open this early? | Tito餐厅这么早就开门啦? |
[01:04] | Well, it was for me. | 特意为我才开 |
[01:05] | The power you have over fast food owners is astonishing. | 你对快餐厅的影响力真是一绝 |
[01:08] | Oh, God. I think I’m going to throw up. | 天啊 我要吐了 |
[01:12] | No. I’m good. | 还好 不用吐了 |
[01:14] | By the way, thanks for leaving me on the bathroom floor all night. | 谢谢你把我扔在厕所地上一夜没管我 |
[01:17] | Uh, hey, I tried to get you up. You actually used your foot to stop me. | 我叫你了 但是你一脚飞过来我就不敢动你了 |
[01:20] | I did? | 真的? |
[01:20] | Yes. It was very House of Flying Daggers, but with vomiting. | 是啊 简直赶上”十面埋伏”啦 还吐了 |
[01:23] | Sorry. I don’t remember that. | 对不起 我不记得了 |
[01:25] | The foot part. The vomiting part, however – | 不记得踢过你 倒是记得我吐了… |
[01:27] | Stop saying the word ‘vomiting’. | 别再说”吐”这个字啦 |
[01:28] | Unless you want a Mr. Creosote situation on your hands here. | 除非你想我在你手上表演狂呕 |
[01:37] | Oh, man. I think I got a cavity. | 哦天 我好像牙齿长洞了 |
[01:40] | I got to stop partying like this. | 不能这么不要命地胡吃海塞了 |
[01:45] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么? |
[01:45] | My book bag. | 书包 |
[01:46] | I believe it’s in your room. | 在你房间里 |
[01:47] | Room? | 房间? |
[01:48] | – That way. – Right. | – 那边 – 没错 |
[01:50] | Hey. | 等等 |
[01:51] | I got you a beef burrito. | 我给你买了牛肉卷 |
[01:54] | I thought it might be too hardcore for the amateurs in the kitchen, | 怕是太强劲了 厨房里那些外行接受不了 |
[01:57] | but I figured you’d appreciate it. | 但是我觉得你能欣赏 |
[01:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | So, how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[02:02] | I’ve been better. | 我好多了 |
[02:02] | Yeah. You take aspirin? | 嗯 你吃了阿司匹林吗? |
[02:04] | – Aspirin? – White pill, big ‘A’ on it. | – 阿司匹林? – 上面写着”A”的白色药片 |
[02:05] | Right, yep. | 那个东西 吃了 |
[02:07] | Oh, here, before I forget. Um, this fell out of your pocket last night | 哦 差点忘了 昨天这个从你口袋里掉出来了 |
[02:10] | while you were pulling an Exorcist. | 当时正你忙着拉搡个驱魔人 |
[02:12] | Mm. Paris gave it to me to hold so she wouldn’t call Doyle. | Paris让我帮她拿着 免得忍不住打给Doyle |
[02:14] | She was the talk of the town this morning. | 今天早上她可是热门话题 |
[02:16] | Attacked the pretzel cart, police backup had to be called for the first time ever. | 她差点砸了售货亭 还有史以来第一次报警呢 |
[02:19] | She was quite a mess. | 她过得一团糟 |
[02:21] | So apparently it was a theme. | 很显然你们都差不多 |
[02:23] | I am sorry. It won’t happen again, believe me. | 对不起 相信我我不会再这样了 |
[02:25] | You, of all people, should know the dangers of the Founder’s Day punch. | 就算别人不知道 你也该知道那种潘趣酒的厉害嘛 |
[02:28] | Did you learn nothing from Mommy’s Coyote Ugly bar dance | 你难道忘了你老妈我 在去年贵格礼献庆典上 |
[02:30] | at last year’s Salute to the Quakers festival? | 在吧台上大跳”女狼俱乐部”式舞的糗事? |
[02:31] | Oh, now, you can’t blame that all on the punch. | 这不能全怪潘趣酒哇 |
[02:34] | Well, don’t get me wrong, I’m always up for a little mother-daughter bonding, but seriously. | 别误会了 我可一直重视母女情感交流 但说真的… |
[02:37] | When did facials go out of style? | 面对面的交流过时了吗? |
[02:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:39] | I just don’t like seeing you like that. | 我只是不想看见你那么难受 |
[02:41] | That makes two of us. | 我也是一样 |
[02:43] | So, what was all that stuff you were babbling on about last night? | 你昨晚叽里咕噜说的到底怎么回事? |
[02:46] | What stuff? | 我说什么了? |
[02:47] | About Logan. | 关于Logan |
[02:48] | Things aren’t going so well with the two of you, huh? | 你们俩有点不顺 是吗? |
[02:50] | I’m going to get some coffee. | 我去喝咖啡 |
[02:52] | Rory | Rory. |
[02:53] | I know. Kitchen, that way. | 我知道 厨房 在那边 |
[04:08] | Well, this is a surprise. | 哦 惊喜嘛 |
[04:09] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[04:10] | Sure. You want to sit down? | 当然 你坐一会儿吧? |
[04:12] | Nope. Got to stay vertical. | 不坐 我要保持垂直体态 |
[04:16] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[04:16] | You have, like, an octagon imprinted on your face. | 你好像脸上印了个八边形一样 |
[04:18] | I can’t do this anymore Logan. | 我坚持不下去了 Logan |
[04:20] | Do what? | 坚持什么? |
[04:21] | This casual dating thing. I don’t like it. | 我们这种开放式约会关系 我不喜欢 |
[04:24] | It’s not who I am and I don’t want to make it who I am. | 我不是这种人 也不想变成这种人 |
[04:26] | Whoa, hold on here. Where’s this coming from? | 等等 这个话题是怎么蹦出来的? |
[04:28] | It’s coming from me. The ravishing creature standing in front of you. | 是我想谈 就是你面前这个美女 |
[04:32] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过了的 |
[04:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:34] | I didn’t make you do this. | 不是我逼你这样的 |
[04:35] | I know. I’m not accusing you of anything. | 我知道 我没有怪你啦 |
[04:37] | This isn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[04:38] | I don’t understand. I thought everything was going so well. | 我不明白 我还觉得一切都顺利呐 |
[04:40] | What are you talking about? I haven’t heard from you in a week. | 你说什么呀 你一个星期没和我联系了 |
[04:42] | I was busy. I had some friends in town, and – | 我忙 我在市内有些朋友 而且… |
[04:44] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 知道吗? 无所谓了 |
[04:45] | You’re not my boyfriend, you don’t owe me any explanations. | 你不是我男朋友 你不欠我任何解释 |
[04:47] | I just don’t want to be one of the many anymore. | 问题是我不想再作”众女友中的一个”了 |
[04:50] | Oh, Rory, come on! | Rory 你在说什么啊! |
[04:52] | Hey, Logan, Cassandra’s on the phone. | Logan Cassandra来电话找你 |
[04:54] | Take a message. | 让她留言 |
[04:55] | She’s got a great accent. Where’s she from? | 她口音真重 哪里人啊? |
[04:56] | Lanny! Message! | Lanny 让她留言! |
[04:58] | Fine. Relax, man. Geez. | 好! 别急! 天啊 |
[05:00] | Go call Cassandra back. We’re done here. | 去给Cassandra回电话吧 我们谈完了 |
[05:02] | How are we done here? | 咋就谈完了呢? |
[05:04] | I said everything I have to say. | 我把想说的都说了 |
[05:05] | Which is what? | 你都说什么了? |
[05:06] | I’m a girlfriend girl, Logan. I have boyfriends, not escorts. | 我希望做固定的女友 Logan 我要男友 不要什么护花使者 |
[05:10] | Ah. | 啊 |
[05:11] | I thought I could be different, but I can’t. I’m sorry. | 我以为自己会改变 但是我不能 对不起 |
[05:14] | Maybe we can just go back to being friends again. | 也许我们可以退回去还做普通朋友 |
[05:16] | Or maybe we can become boyfriend and girlfriend, right? | 或者成为正式男女朋友 对吗? |
[05:19] | What? | 什么? |
[05:19] | I get it. I get what you’re doing. | 我懂了 我明白你要干什么了 |
[05:20] | I’m not doing anything. | 我没有要干什么 |
[05:22] | Hey, if that’s what you want then just come out and say it. | 如果你想作我女朋友 不妨直说 |
[05:23] | But you coming in here and issuing an ultimatum – | 但是你一过来就下个最后通牒 |
[05:25] | I am not issuing an ultimatum! | 我没下最后通牒! |
[05:27] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听到你下了 |
[05:28] | I said let’s be friends! | 我说只做朋友! |
[05:29] | That’s not what you meant! | 可你言下之意不是! |
[05:30] | I need a taco! | 我要吃卷饼! |
[05:35] | All right, fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 好吧 我同意 |
[05:36] | Do what? | 同意什么? |
[05:37] | I’ll be your boyfriend. | 做你男朋友 |
[05:38] | You can’t be my boyfriend. | 你不能做我男朋友 |
[05:39] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[05:40] | Because you told me that you can’t be my boyfriend. | 因为你说过你不能做我男朋友 |
[05:42] | If I say I can, then I can. | 如果我说可以 那就可以 |
[05:43] | You have a hundred girls on speed dial. | 你手机里设快捷键的女孩有一百个 |
[05:45] | You keep a second bathrobe in your closet for overnight guests. | 你的衣橱里有给女孩过夜准备的浴袍 |
[05:48] | That’s all beside the point. You came in here to say you were unhappy with the situation, right? | 那些都不重要 你想说你不喜欢现在这种关系 对吗? |
[05:51] | Right. | 对 |
[05:52] | Fine. I’ve rectified the situation. Problem solved. | 好 那我调整一下形势 问题解决啦 |
[05:54] | No. Problem not solved. | 不对 问题没解决 |
[05:55] | Hey. If I say I can do this, I can do this! | 如果我说可以 就真的可以! |
[06:00] | Hey Logan. Thought maybe I could get you to buy me some lunch. | Logan 你帮我买中饭怎么样? |
[06:03] | Oh, geez – | 天啊 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry. Could you excuse us for just a second? We’re almost done here. | 对不起 就耽误你一秒钟 我们马上就谈完 |
[06:07] | Sure. I’ll just wait out here. | 没事 我在外面等你 |
[06:12] | So the Swedish flight attendants should be here any minute. | 瑞典空姐们会随时出现的吧 |
[06:14] | I swear this situation has never happened to me before in my life. | 我发誓我一辈子从来没碰上这种情况 |
[06:16] | – Logan – Rory – Logan – – Rory. | |
[06:18] | Do you really want to stop seeing me? | 你真的不想再和我约会啦? |
[06:19] | No, but I can’t – | 想啊 但是我不能… |
[06:20] | ‘Cause I don’t want to stop seeing you. | 因为我还想和你约会 |
[06:22] | Okay, but – | 好吧 但是 |
[06:23] | So then just accept what I’m saying. | 就按我说的做吧 |
[06:26] | I like trying new things. It’s new, it’s different, but I can do it. | 我喜欢尝试新的东西 我没做过别人男友 但是我可以做 |
[06:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[06:34] | Well, I know you can do that, but – | 我知道你能做这个 但是… |
[06:42] | I really want to believe you. | 我真的想相信你 |
[06:43] | Then believe me. We’re starting fresh right now, new beginning. | 那就相信我好了 我们可以重新开始 |
[06:47] | So you want to go grab some lunch? We’ll hammer out the details. | 一起去吃中饭? 我们再谈细节 |
[06:50] | I should probably change first. | 我想先换衣服 |
[06:52] | Go home, change. I’ll pick you up in half an hour. | 回去换吧 半个小时我来接你 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:58] | See how good this is going so far? I think I’m going to be an excellent boyfriend. | 你看一切进行得很好吧? 我会是很棒的男朋友 |
[07:01] | I agree. Now do you want to go tell her, or should I? | 我同意 那是你告诉她 还是我? |
[07:03] | Oh, crap. I’ll be right back. | 该死 我马上回来 |
[07:20] | Doyle? | Doyle? |
[07:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[07:24] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[07:26] | What do you mean, you’re dying? | 什么你快死了啊? |
[07:28] | I got sick. | 我病了 |
[07:29] | And then my very concerned roommates kicked me out because they have exams. | 我那帮”好心”的室友把我踢出来了 因为他们有考试 |
[07:33] | Oh my God. | 上帝啊 |
[07:34] | I didn’t know where to go, so I came here. | 我没有地方去 就过来了 |
[07:36] | I called you first. | 我有先给你电话哦 |
[07:37] | – I was gone this weekend. – So I just came by. | – 我周末出去了 – 所以我就过来了 |
[07:39] | I thought I’d wait till you got back, then I fell asleep. | 我想等你回来 不过后来就睡着了 |
[07:42] | You’ve been here all weekend? | 你整个周末都在这里? |
[07:44] | I thought you were avoiding me. | 我还以为你躲我呢 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry you’re sick. | 很遗憾你病了 |
[07:50] | It feels like bees are buzzing in my head. | 好像脑袋里挤满了蜜蜂 嗡嗡响个不停 |
[07:53] | – Feel it. – What? | – 摸摸我 – 摸什么? |
[07:54] | – Feel my head. – Why? | – 摸我额头 – 干什么? |
[07:55] | I just want you to know how hot I am. | 就知道我有多烫了 |
[07:57] | Well, when you’re hot, you’re hot and when you’re not, you’re not. | 好吧 你烫就烫 不烫就不烫 |
[08:00] | That’s how the song goes. Just follow the song. | 和歌里唱的一样 就那样吧 |
[08:02] | What? | 什么? |
[08:02] | I just don’t see what putting my hand on your head is going to get you. | 我摸了你额头你也好不起来 |
[08:05] | It’s just – | 不过 |
[08:05] | I’m not a shaman, Doyle. I don’t have healing powers. | 我不是巫师 Doyle 我不会疗伤的 |
[08:07] | – Where are you going? – I’ll be right back. | – 你去哪儿啊? – 很快就回来 |
[08:10] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[08:12] | It’s for you. It’s Sookie. She’s done with her doctor’s appointment. | Sookie找你 她说看过医生了 |
[08:15] | Oh, she say how she is? | 她说她怎么样? |
[08:16] | Mm, to someone who may have asked her, I’m sure she would have. | 我没问 要是问了 她一定会告诉我的 |
[08:18] | Mm-hm. Hey, Sookie. | 喂 Sookie |
[08:20] | The bastard put me on bed rest. | 那混蛋让我卧床 |
[08:21] | What? | 什么? |
[08:21] | Dr. Menck. He told me to lie down immediately | Menck医生 他让我立即卧床 |
[08:24] | and not to get up again until little Cherry or Norric comes out. | 不到小Cherry或是小Norric出生不许起床 |
[08:27] | Oh. Well, we’ll get to the names in a second. | 哦 我们稍后再讨论名字问题吧 |
[08:29] | So, are you serious about the bed rest? Where are you? | 你是真的需要卧床吗? 你在哪儿? |
[08:32] | I’m at home, on the couch! | 在家 沙发上! |
[08:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[08:34] | No, I’m not okay! I have a dinner to get out. | 不好! 我还要出门去做晚饭 |
[08:36] | Well, honey, I think we’re going to have to do that without you. | 亲爱的 晚饭我们自己来整 你别管了 |
[08:39] | But how? | 你们咋整? |
[08:40] | Well, we have a kitchen staff, and you just tell me what still needs to be done, and we will handle it. | 我们有其他厨师啊 你只说还要做什么就行了 |
[08:43] | Okay. Get a pencil. | 好吧 做笔记 |
[08:45] | Okay. Pencil in hand. | 好 开始吧 |
[08:46] | You need to grate six carrots and four parsnips, | 要切碎6个胡萝卜4个白萝卜 |
[08:48] | and then take some flour and butter, melt the butter, make a roux. | 拿出面粉和黄油 融化黄油 做成面团 |
[08:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[08:53] | What? | 干什么? |
[08:54] | Uh, baby, you lost me at carrots. | 胡萝卜后面的都难住啦 |
[08:55] | Which, uh, by the way, was the first draft of ‘you had me at hello’. | 其实就是”才第一句话就把我难住了” |
[08:58] | You had me at what? What are you talking about? | 什么难住? 你说什么啊? |
[09:00] | Oh, sorry. I see we’ve entered the no humor zone. | 对不起 我们已进入禁幽默区 |
[09:02] | Look, just relax. I’m going to take care of everything. | 你就放心吧 我会安排好一切的 |
[09:04] | But the ducks. | 但是鸭子 |
[09:05] | The ducks will be fine. They’re lying in a pan with their heads chopped off, | 鸭子没事的 头都切掉了躺在锅里 |
[09:08] | so the worst part is behind them. | 最恐怖的时刻已经过去啦 |
[09:09] | Now, don’t worry. Go rest, and I’ll check in with you later. | 别担心了 好好休息 稍后再和你联系吧 |
[09:12] | – But – – Happy hibernating! | – 但是… – 祝你冬眠快乐! |
[09:15] | No Sookie? | Sookie不来了? |
[09:16] | No Sookie. Come on. | 不来了 跟我来 |
[09:19] | Okay, now tell me who does what, and what we need to keep things running. | 告诉我谁负责什么 还有我们需要什么 |
[09:22] | Well, we need Sookie here. | 好吧 我们需要Sookie |
[09:23] | Okay. Well, she’s not going to be here, so let’s go to plan B. | 我知道 不过她不在 用B计划吧 |
[09:25] | Okay, plan B. That involves Sookie’s clone, also named Sookie. | 好的 B计划需要Sookie的克隆人 也叫Sookie |
[09:29] | Well, um, who here makes the sauces? | 谁负责调酱的? |
[09:31] | Sookie | Sookie. |
[09:32] | Who here, Michel? | 这里的人谁会? |
[09:33] | Sookie trusts no one else with the sauces. She makes the sauces. | Sookie不放心别人调酱 她总亲自动手 |
[09:36] | Well, what does Mark make? | Mark负责什么的? |
[09:37] | Salads. | 沙拉 |
[09:38] | Okay, and Donny does desserts. What do our other guys do? | 好的 Donny负责甜品 其他人做什么的呢? |
[09:40] | Well, that man over there does the cleaning. | 那边那个人负责做卫生 |
[09:42] | That man over there dresses the plates, | 那个人装饰盘子 |
[09:44] | that man uses tongs, and | 那个人用钳子 还有 |
[09:46] | I have no idea what that man in the corner does. | 我也不知道那个角落里的家伙会干什么 |
[09:49] | But I would check his trunk before he leaves. | 但是他走之前我会检查他的货车 |
[09:51] | Without Sookie here, we have salads and desserts? | Sookie不在 我们就只能做沙拉和甜品? |
[09:53] | Pretty much. | 基本上是的 |
[09:54] | We can’t run a restaurant serving just salads and desserts! | 一个餐馆不能只卖沙拉和甜品吧! |
[09:57] | I would not go to eat, no. | 我是绝对不会去这种餐馆的 |
[09:58] | Wait, okay. Here we have duck. Um, who here does the duck? | 等等 我们有鸭子 这里谁会做鸭子? |
[10:01] | Nobody touches the ducks. | 没人愿意碰那鸭子 |
[10:04] | Well, starting now, someone has to touch the ducks! | 从现在开始 有人必须要碰鸭子! |
[10:06] | I do not know what to tell you, except that it will not be me. | 我不知道该说什么 不过我是不碰鸭子的 |
[10:09] | This is bad, Michel. | Michel 情况不妙 |
[10:10] | I’m getting that, yes. | 我明白的 没错 |
[10:12] | Well, we’ll just figure something out, right? | 我们会想个办法出来的 对吗? |
[10:14] | Absolutely. Ain’t no mountain high enough. | 完全正确 没有爬不过去的山 |
[10:18] | We’ll just, um, formulate a plan, nail down a strategy. | 我们制定个计划 然后敲定下策略 |
[10:21] | You have any ideas? | 你有没有办法? |
[10:22] | We could order some pizza, or Chinese food, | 我们可以叫外卖批萨 或是中国菜 |
[10:25] | or perhaps one of those hoagies that you cut into a million pieces – | 或者你把那些好吉三明治切成100万块 然后… |
[10:28] | No more suggestions necessary, Michel. | 不用再给我建议了 Michel |
[10:30] | Well, I’m here if you need me. | 需要帮忙随时叫我吧 |
[10:36] | Luke’s! | Luke餐厅! |
[10:37] | How pretty do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多靓? |
[10:38] | Are we using a specific day? | 是说特定某一天吗? |
[10:40] | Have you had a good night’s sleep? | 头天晚上有没有睡好? |
[10:41] | Sookie’s doctor put her on immediate bed rest, and I thought it would be fine, | 医生让Sookie立刻卧床 我还觉得没事 |
[10:44] | but no one will touch the ducks, and Michel wants to order a hoagie, | 但是没有人做鸭子 Michel还说要叫外卖三明治 |
[10:46] | and I am starting to hyperventilate and I’m not wearing a stretchy fabric, and – | 我开始大喘气了 可是又没有穿弹力衫 还有… |
[10:49] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过来 |
[10:51] | How’s that headache of yours? | 还头疼吗? |
[10:52] | Subsiding a little. | 好一点了 |
[10:53] | The mashed potato, mac and cheese, biscuit, gravy plate combo really helped a lot. | 土豆泥 芝士巨无霸 饼干 还有卤肉套餐真能治病 |
[10:56] | I have to say, half the fun in being with you is the horrified looks on the waiters’ faces. | 和你在一起总能看到侍者吓得够呛 太好玩啦 |
[11:00] | Please. I’m an amateur compared to my mother. | 这算什么 和老妈相比我是业余的 |
[11:02] | So what do you think? You up for a movie? | 你怎么打算? 一起去看电影吧? |
[11:03] | Oh, yeah. Something really bad. | 好呀 要看搞怪的 |
[11:04] | Absolutely. Let’s check the paper and see if Rob Schneider’s still employable. | 没问题 我们翻报纸看看Rob Schneider的片子还有没有 |
[11:08] | I think I have a paper over – | 我有张报纸在… |
[11:10] | Well! Look how long you make a girl wait for you! | 看你让美女等你多久啦! |
[11:12] | Honor! | Honor! |
[11:13] | Do you really think you’re worth it? | 你认为你值得让我等吗? |
[11:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么啊? |
[11:15] | Apparently begging for some affection! | 来求你喜欢我嘛! |
[11:19] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴啊 |
[11:20] | You too! | 我也是 |
[11:21] | Listen, Logan. Maybe I should go. | Logan 我还是走了 |
[11:23] | What? | 什么? |
[11:24] | Oh, sorry, God. Rory, this is my sister Honor. Honor, Rory Gilmore. | 对不起 Rory 这是我姐姐Honor Honor 这是Rory Gilmore |
[11:27] | Sister? Really? | 姐姐? 真的? |
[11:29] | Oh. Well, it’s nice to meet you. | 是啊 很高兴见到你 |
[11:30] | It’s nice to meet you too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[11:31] | Hey, your sister’s here. Cool. | 你姐姐来了 好棒 |
[11:33] | So, what’s the occasion? | 出什么状况了? |
[11:34] | Well, I had to see you, and since you never check your email | 你从来不看邮箱 我只好自己跑过来了 |
[11:36] | I had to drag myself down and beg Lanny to let me in | 我一路赶来 求着Lanny给我开了门 |
[11:39] | so I could show you this! | 好让你可以看看这个! |
[11:41] | Holy! | 天啊! |
[11:43] | It happened last night! | 是昨晚上的事! |
[11:44] | Oh, Josh finally gave in, uh? | Josh最终还是让步了 |
[11:45] | Oh, stop it. He’s lucky I ever looked at him in the first place. | 算了吧 他命好 还好刚开始我总算看了他一眼 |
[11:48] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:49] | Listen. I need a favor. | 听着 我需要你帮个忙 |
[11:51] | I’m going to tell them tomorrow night at dinner and I need you there for support. | 我明天晚饭告诉爸妈 我需要你在那帮我说话 |
[11:54] | – Come on. – Hey. | – 不要吧 – 嘿 |
[11:56] | I backed you up when you wanted to take a year off school and sail around the world. | 你当初辍学一年环球航海 是我支持你的哦 |
[11:59] | I wired you the money when you sunk the yacht. | 你把游艇弄沉了也是我帮你弄的钱吧 |
[12:01] | I helped pay off the Indonesian Coast Guard! | 是我花钱搞定了印尼海岸救护队 |
[12:03] | Okay, okay! I’ll be there. | 好吧好吧 我会去的 |
[12:04] | Oh, thank you! I love you, I love you, I love you. | 谢谢! 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[12:07] | Okay. Now I can breathe. And focus on – you. | 好啦 现在我能喘口气了 来看看你 |
[12:11] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[12:13] | Okay, I’m totally blanking. Your name is? | 我激动得脑子一片空白 你叫? |
[12:15] | Rory. Rory Gilmore. | Rory. Rory Gilmore. |
[12:16] | Yeah, Rory’s my… | Rory是我的… |
[12:18] | girlfriend. | 女朋友 |
[12:22] | You okay over there? | 你还好吧? |
[12:23] | You need a little water, or a time machine? | 你要喝水吗? 还是要时光机器? |
[12:27] | I’m sorry, did you say girlfriend? | 对不起 你是说女朋友吗? |
[12:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:30] | It’s new. | 刚确定的 |
[12:31] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊! |
[12:32] | I’ve never heard him call anyone his girlfriend before. | 我从来没听他说谁是他女朋友呢 |
[12:35] | Well, Alyssa Milano, but he was ten and in a weird Who’s the Boss phase. | Alyssa Milano除外 不过那时他十岁 还在”成长没烦恼”时期 |
[12:38] | Oh, wow, time flies when you’re getting pushed out the door. | 再揭我老底 小心被赶出门外哦 |
[12:41] | Okay, I’m sorry. Listen, you must come to dinner too. | 对不起 你也一定得来吃晚饭呀 |
[12:43] | Oh, um – | 哦 |
[12:44] | No. Really, come. Please come. | 别推辞 真的 请你一定过来 |
[12:46] | It’ll make it more festive and distracting. | 你来了更热闹 还能转移爸爸妈妈的火力 |
[12:48] | We’ll see. | 我们尽量吧 |
[12:49] | Okay, fine. I have to go. | 好的 我要走了 |
[12:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow night. Please don’t be late? | 明天晚上见 别迟到 |
[12:53] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:56] | – Bye, Rory. – Bye! | – 再见 Rory – 再见 |
[12:59] | And that is my sister. | 那就是我姐姐 |
[13:00] | I like her! | 我喜欢她 |
[13:01] | Yeah, she’s cool! | 是啊 她很酷! |
[13:03] | Listen, you do not have to take me to dinner tomorrow. | 明天你不一定要带我去吃饭的 |
[13:05] | It’s a family thing, I totally understand. | 这是家庭聚会 我完全理解 |
[13:06] | No, you should come. | 别 你应该去 |
[13:07] | Logan | Logan. |
[13:08] | Hey. Boyfriends bring their girlfriends to their family’s houses for dinner. | 男朋友就是带女朋友回家吃饭的嘛 |
[13:11] | It’s natural. | 很自然 |
[13:12] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[13:13] | I saw it on Who’s the Boss. | “成长没烦恼”里看到的 |
[13:15] | Now, let’s find that paper. | 我们找找报纸吧 |
[13:22] | So, there’s the fridge, stove’s over there, grill’s on the side, freezer’s in the back. | 冰箱在这里 炉子在那边 旁边是烤箱 冰柜在后面 |
[13:25] | That’s salad man, plate guy, tongs guy, check-his-trunk-before-he-leaves guy, | 负责沙拉的 装饰盘子的 用钳子的 临走要检查货车的 |
[13:28] | and here are the ducks. Are you familiar with ducks? | 鸭子在这里 你熟悉鸭子吗? |
[13:30] | I am familiar with ducks. | 我熟悉鸭子 |
[13:31] | But, I mean, not just familiar, like you know what a duck is. | 不仅是”我知道鸭子是啥东东”的那种熟悉 |
[13:33] | I mean, have you cooked a duck before? | 哦不对 是你以前做过鸭子没? |
[13:34] | I can handle the ducks. Relax. | 我能搞定鸭子 放心吧 |
[13:35] | Okay. Ducks handled. Good. | 好 鸭子也搞定了 好 |
[13:36] | Now, does Sookie have a menu notes, or, uh – | Sookie有没有菜单 或是笔记之类的什么 |
[13:39] | Oh, thanks, uh – | 哦 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Me llamo Manny. | 我叫Manny |
[13:42] | Manny. Gracias, Manny. | 谢谢你 Manny |
[13:43] | I talked to Sookie, she said everything you need is in that folder, it’s a little unorganized. | Sookie说需要的东西都在这夹子里 可能有点乱 |
[13:46] | Well, it wouldn’t be Sookie’s fault if it wasn’t a little unorganized. | 乱得要命也不是她的错啦 |
[13:48] | Okay, so what can I do to help? | 好的 还有什么要我帮忙的? |
[13:50] | Nothing. | 没有了 |
[13:50] | Ah. Perfect answer. | 啊 完美的回答 |
[13:52] | Not without a hairnet. | 没戴发网别扑我身上哈 |
[13:53] | Okay. I’ll be out there if you need me. | 好的 要找我的话 我就在外面 |
[13:57] | He’s right there. | 他就在这里 |
[13:58] | What’s going on? | 你要干什么? |
[13:59] | I’m taking care of you. | 我在照顾你 |
[14:00] | You’re – | 你在… |
[14:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[14:03] | This is Nanny. She only speaks Portuguese. | 这是阿姨 她只说葡萄牙语 |
[14:05] | What’s Portuguese for ‘Ow, you’re ripping my chest hair out’? | 葡萄牙语怎么说”噢 你把我胸毛扯下来啦”? |
[14:10] | Clean shirt. Got it. | 干净衣服 这里有 |
[14:11] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[14:12] | What’s that jar? | 那个瓶子是什么? |
[14:14] | She’s got salve! She’s got salve! | 她用药膏! 她用药膏! |
[14:17] | Doyle, relax. Nanny took care of me for years. | Doyle 你别怕 阿姨照顾我有好多年呢 |
[14:20] | Oh, God. | 哦上帝啊 |
[14:21] | Do you remember when Han Solo finds Luke Skywalker in the snowstorm | 你记得汉索罗在暴风雪中找到卢克天行者 |
[14:24] | and he cuts open their dead Taun-taun to hide inside? | 然后把死了的坐骑剖开钻进去保暖吗? |
[14:26] | That’s what I smell like at this moment. | 我现在闻到的气味和那个差不多 |
[14:28] | She makes that balm herself. I’m telling you, it’s magic. | 药膏是她自己做的 告诉你 那是神奇药膏 |
[14:30] | Paris, no offense to Nanny and her magic healing balm, | Paris 我不是说阿姨和她的神奇药膏不好 |
[14:33] | but when I came over here I thought you would take care of me. | 但是我过来是要你照顾我的 |
[14:35] | I am taking care of you. I brought you Nanny. | 我在照顾你啊 我把阿姨带来了 |
[14:37] | I don’t want Nanny. I’m scared of Nanny. | 我不要阿姨 我怕阿姨 |
[14:39] | Can’t you just take it from here? | 你过来照顾我好不好? |
[14:40] | No. | 不好 |
[14:41] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:42] | Sick people freak me out. | 病人让我抓狂 |
[14:43] | You’re pre-med! | 你是医学预科生! |
[14:46] | Paris | Paris – |
[14:47] | Lie down! You’ll feel better soon, I promise! | 躺下! 你很快就好了 我保证! |
[14:53] | Cocina. | 厨房 |
[14:54] | S? aqu?esta. | 他在 |
[14:55] | Luke, Sookie. | Luke Sookie找你 |
[14:58] | Hey, Sookie. | 你好 Sookie. |
[14:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[14:59] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:00] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:01] | I’m cooking. | 我在做饭 |
[15:02] | Right, good. Little test. | 好吧 一个小测试 |
[15:04] | So, I was just checking in, making sure everything was fine. | 我只是打电话来看看 是不是一切顺利 |
[15:08] | Everything is fine. | 一切顺利 |
[15:10] | The ducks working out for you? | 鸭子没有出问题吧? |
[15:11] | The ducks are selling like hotcakes. | 鸭子像热蛋糕一样抢手呢 |
[15:14] | Like hotcakes. | 像热蛋糕 |
[15:15] | God, you are a funny guy! | 你真是搞笑! |
[15:17] | I just, I never realized. | 我以前怎么没发现 |
[15:20] | So, I just wanted to tell you that I’m really grateful to you for jumping in like this. | 我只是想告诉你 你能拔刀相助我很感激 |
[15:25] | Happy to jump. | 很高兴能拔刀 |
[15:26] | Are you straining the sauce? | 酱汁你过滤了吗? |
[15:28] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[15:28] | The duck sauce. Are you straining it? | 鸭子的调味汁 你过滤了没? |
[15:30] | Yes. | 过滤了 |
[15:30] | Twice? | 两次? |
[15:31] | No. | 一次 |
[15:31] | Oh, well. It’s really best if you strain it twice. | 你记住 过滤两次酱汁会非常棒 |
[15:35] | It makes it really smooth. | 非常的顺滑 |
[15:36] | People seem to be liking the sauce, Sookie. | 好像人们很喜欢你调的酱呢 |
[15:38] | Well, sure, when you don’t know what you’re missing, then – | 那当然 你还不知道你错过了什么呢 然后… |
[15:40] | Okay, tell you what. From now on, I will strain the duck sauce twice. | 好吧 从现在开始 鸭子的酱汁过滤两次 |
[15:43] | Three times, if it’ll make you happy. | 三次也行 如果你高兴 |
[15:45] | No! Then it’ll be too runny! | 不行! 三次就太稀啦! |
[15:46] | Twice it is. | 那就两次 |
[15:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:49] | Hey. I’ve got Sookie on the phone, do you need to talk to her? | Sookie来电话了 你要和她说话吗? |
[15:51] | Yes, actually. Great. | 正好要找她呢 |
[15:52] | I’m handing you over to Lorelai. | Lorelai跟你说话 |
[15:54] | Hey. | 喂 |
[15:55] | He’s not straining the duck sauce three times, is he? | 他不会把鸭子酱汁过滤三次吧? |
[15:57] | Uh, not to my knowledge. Hey, Sookie, where are the applications? | 我看没有 Sookie 那些申请信在哪里? |
[16:00] | I don’t know why you’d joke about a thing like that. Three times! That’s not funny! | 真不知道怎么能拿这个开玩笑 三次! 一点不好笑! |
[16:04] | Sookie, the applications, from the culinary institute, for your temporary replacement? | Sookie 烹饪学院发来的申请信 找人临时替你的 |
[16:07] | Are they not there? | 不在那边么? |
[16:09] | Uh, depends on where ‘there’ is. | 得看那里是哪里了 |
[16:10] | Huh. They’re around somewhere. | 就在那附近吧 |
[16:12] | Check the freezer. Sometimes I like to read in there. | 看看冰柜 有时候我喜欢在那里面看书 |
[16:15] | That’s very Lucy of you. | 你还真像Lucy啊 |
[16:16] | I’ll call when I find them. Now rest. Bye. | 找到了给你打电话 休息吧 再见 |
[16:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:20] | You know, I love watching you cook. It’s hot. | 我真喜欢看你做饭 很热辣 |
[16:22] | That’s because you’re standing right next to the broiler. | 因为你正好站在烤肉旁边 |
[16:23] | Oh, is that what we’re calling it now? | 哦 现在我们这样称呼那个了? |
[16:25] | Not in front of the guys, please. | 别当着其他人这样 拜托 |
[16:26] | Fine. I’ll save my dirty cooking jokes for later. | 好吧 我把色情烹饪笑话留到晚上再说 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I was just wondering if I could get you to re-submit those applications. | 是的 请问可以重新发一遍那些申请信吗? |
[16:33] | Well, we seem to have misplaced them. | 我们好像给弄丢了 |
[16:35] | As soon as possible would be great. | 越快越好就最好啦 |
[16:39] | Uh-huh. You can just fax them over. Thanks. Bye. | 你直接传真过来就行了 谢谢 再见 |
[16:45] | Hello, is somebody there? | 有人在吗? |
[16:47] | Hey, Mom! | 嗨 老妈! |
[16:48] | Hey, Mom? That’s it? | 嗨 老妈? 就这样? |
[16:50] | You just gave me a heart attack and all you have to say is ‘hey, Mom’? | 你害得我犯了心脏病 就只说一声”嗨 老妈”? |
[16:52] | I thought you were a vicious serial killer. | 我以为你是可怕的连环杀人犯 |
[16:54] | Who you were going to challenge to a pillow fight? | 你打算跟杀人犯打枕头战? |
[16:56] | What are you doing here, Sassy McSassterson? | 你回来干什么 小丫头? |
[16:57] | I needed some stuff. | 回来拿东西 |
[16:58] | What stuff? | 什么东西? |
[16:59] | My blue dress. | 我的蓝裙子 |
[17:00] | What do you need your blue dress for? | 你要蓝裙子干什么? |
[17:01] | Okay. I am going to tell you something. | 好吧 我告诉你点事情 |
[17:04] | But when I do, you cannot say a word. | 但是我说的时候 你一个字都不许说 |
[17:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[17:07] | Because I don’t want to hear it. | 因为我不想听 |
[17:08] | Hear what? | 听什么? |
[17:09] | What you’re going to say. | 你要说的话 |
[17:09] | But how do you know what I’m going to say? | 可是你怎么知道我要说什么? |
[17:10] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[17:11] | Hey, I have been known to say some very surprising things. | 我是出了名的语出惊人 无法预测 |
[17:14] | ‘Hugh, I know you’re with Elizabeth Hurley, but how about picking up a hooker tonight?’ | “休 我知道你和伊丽莎白赫莉是一对 不过今晚带上个妓女怎么样?” |
[17:17] | That was me. | 这是我的话耶 |
[17:18] | Mom! | 老妈! |
[17:19] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Logan and I are now boyfriend and girlfriend. | 我和Logan确定恋人关系了 |
[17:26] | And I am here because I need my blue dress. | 我过来拿我的蓝色裙子 |
[17:29] | To wear to his parents’ house tonight. | 因为今晚去他父母家要穿 |
[17:40] | I went over to Logan’s apartment yesterday. | 我昨天去了他的公寓 |
[17:42] | I told him that I didn’t want to do the casual dating thing anymore. | 我告诉他我不喜欢开放式约会关系 |
[17:45] | That it wasn’t me, and we should just go back to being friends. | 那不是我的风格 我们应该重新做普通朋友 |
[17:47] | Instead, he decided to commit. | 结果 他决定给我承诺 |
[17:49] | Not a word. | 不许说话 |
[17:50] | Now I know that things may have started off a little rocky – | 我知道事情进展不会那么顺利 |
[17:55] | But I am very happy with the way things are going and I think that, in time, you will be too. | 但是我觉得发展方向很好 假以时日 你也会为我高兴的 |
[18:00] | Okay, I have everything I need. I have to get going. Logan’s picking me up at six. | 好的 东西拿好了我要走了 Logan六点接我 |
[18:04] | It was nice talking to you. Don’t forget to breathe. | 能跟你谈谈真好 别忘了呼吸 |
[18:11] | Good, add the parsley and get it out there. | 不错 加一点芫荽然后出锅 |
[18:13] | Kitchen! | 厨房! |
[18:14] | Do you put walnuts in your béchamel? | 你的调味酱里放胡桃了? |
[18:16] | Sookie? | Sookie? |
[18:17] | Do you put walnuts in your béchamel? | 你是不是在调味酱里放胡桃了? |
[18:19] | No. | 没有 |
[18:20] | You don’t put walnuts in your béchamel. | 你不能在调味酱里放胡桃 |
[18:22] | Sookie, I have things burning, so | Sookie 我这里炉子上烧着东西呢 |
[18:25] | I thought I tasted walnuts. | 我尝到有胡桃味了 |
[18:26] | What things are you burning? | 你在烧什么东西? |
[18:27] | What do you mean, you tasted walnuts? | 你什么意思 你尝到我放胡桃了? |
[18:30] | You want to get fancy, you can do that at your own diner. | 你想玩花样 你可以在你自己的店里玩 |
[18:32] | My béchamel sauce is classic. | 我的调味酱是经典的 不能改 |
[18:34] | How are you tasting the béchamel? | 你怎么能尝到调味酱的? |
[18:35] | And I don’t remember including goat cheese in the fennel salad! | 茴香沙拉里面也不要放山羊奶酪! |
[18:38] | How do you know what’s in the fennel salad? | 你怎么知道茴香沙拉里有什么? |
[18:40] | So you admit it. | 你承认啦 |
[18:41] | You put goat cheese in the fennel salad. | 你在茴香沙拉里放了山羊奶酪 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I put goat cheese in the fennel salad. | 对 我在茴香沙拉里放了山羊奶酪 |
[18:45] | It goes good in the fennel salad and you had it sitting there. | 山羊奶酪你就放在桌上了嘛 加进去很好吃 |
[18:47] | And I also have some Brill-o pads sitting there. | 我还放了钢丝球在桌上了呢 |
[18:49] | You want to toss a couple of those into the fennel salad as well? Hm? | 茴香沙拉里你也扔几个这玩意进去? |
[18:52] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么什么都知道的? |
[18:54] | I just assumed. | 我猜的 |
[18:55] | You just assumed I put goat cheese in the fennel salad. | 你猜到我在茴香沙拉里放山羊干酪 |
[18:57] | And walnuts in the béchamel. | 还在在调味酱里放胡桃 |
[18:59] | I did not put walnuts in the – | 我没在调味酱里… |
[19:02] | Sookie, are you having people bring you my food? | Sookie 你是不是让人把我做的东西带给你吃? |
[19:06] | You are! You’re calling here and having people sneak food out from behind my back | 果然! 你打电话让人偷偷把吃的带给你 |
[19:10] | so that you can taste it. | 所以你就可以尝尝 |
[19:12] | Wow. You paranoid or what? | 哇 你是妄想狂还是怎么的? |
[19:14] | Geez, man, time for a vacation. | 你太累了 去度假吧 |
[19:17] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:19] | Okay, here’s the deal. Announcement, please. | 我有话要说 大家过来一下 |
[19:22] | From this moment on there will be no more food leaving the premises. | 从现在开始不许任何食物离开旅馆 |
[19:26] | The food goes from here to the dining room, or upstairs, and that is it. | 只许把食物拿到餐厅或是上楼 就这样 |
[19:29] | No more food will leave the premises. | 不许任何食物离开旅馆 |
[19:32] | No quiero que ninguna comida salga de esta local. Comprende? | 没有任何食物可以带出旅馆 明白了? |
[19:36] | What about you, you comprende? | 你呢 明白了? |
[19:37] | That’s my kitchen, Luke! | 那是我的厨房 Luke! |
[19:39] | And it will be here waiting for you when you get back. | 厨房会在这等到你回来的 |
[19:40] | Until then, sit back, relax, and watch Ellen dance around a little. I got work to do. | 回来之前你做好 放松 看看Ellen跳舞 我要干活了 |
[19:44] | – Luke! – Bye-bye. | – Luke! – 再见 |
[19:48] | – Hey, Paris. – Hey, Rory. | – 嗨 Paris – 嗨 Rory |
[19:56] | Oh! | 啊! |
[19:58] | Oh, I scare? | 吓到你了? |
[19:59] | No. Yes! | 不 是! |
[20:01] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:03] | There’s a woman in my room? | 怎么我房间有个女的? |
[20:05] | That’s Nanny. You know Nanny. | 那是阿姨啊 你认识阿姨的 |
[20:06] | That makes me sad, that you don’t remember Nanny. She always liked you. | 真伤人啊 你不认识阿姨了 她一直喜欢你呢 |
[20:09] | She’s stripping my bed. Why is she doing that? | 她在扒我的床单 她要干什么? |
[20:12] | Well, she finally got Doyle to sleep, and she has to do something. | 哦 她终于让Doyle睡下了 总得找点事做 |
[20:14] | The woman doesn’t tire. She’s a machine. | 她永远不会累 机器一样 |
[20:16] | What do you mean, she finally got Doyle to sleep? | 你说什么? 她让Doyle睡下? |
[20:17] | He’s here. He’s sick, so Nanny’s taking care of him. | Doyle来了 生着病 阿姨在照顾他 |
[20:20] | Why aren’t you doing it? | 你干嘛不照顾他? |
[20:21] | Sick people freak me out. | 病人让我抓狂 |
[20:22] | You’re pre-med! | 你是医学预科生! |
[20:22] | I’m really tired of having that constantly thrown in my face. | 都这么说我 真的烦死人了 |
[20:24] | Paris, could you please just get Nanny out of my room, | Paris你让阿姨先出来行吗 |
[20:27] | ’cause I have dinner with Logan tonight and I have to get ready. | 我要和Logan一起吃饭 要做准备 |
[20:28] | Logan? I thought you guys were | Logan? 我以为你们出问题了 |
[20:30] | We were. | 现在好了 |
[20:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[20:32] | Well, I told him that I didn’t think things were working | 我告诉他说我们这样不行 |
[20:34] | and that we should just be friends, but he didn’t want to be just | 应该只做朋友 但是他不想做 |
[20:37] | – Friends? – No. It seemed to wake him up. | – 朋友? – 不是 貌似我一语点醒了他 |
[20:39] | So now he wants to give commitment a try. | 所以他愿意试着给我稳定关系的承诺 |
[20:40] | A commitment? With Logan? | 承诺? 和Logan? |
[20:42] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | I don’t believe it! You did it, you landed the whale. You’re Annette Bening. | 我不信! 把鲸鱼搬上岸了 你是Annette Bening |
[20:45] | I’m not Annette Bening. | 我不是Annette Bening |
[20:46] | It was just a matter of getting him to focus on the situation. | 只是要他专注于目前的状况 |
[20:50] | Focus. Huh. | 专注 |
[20:53] | She’s going to buff your shoes. | 她要帮你擦鞋 |
[20:54] | I need these. | 我要穿这双 |
[21:02] | My God, my room is clean! | 上帝 我房间好干净! |
[21:08] | Wow! | 哇! |
[21:09] | Uh, where are my keys? What did I do with my keys? | 我的钥匙呢? 我钥匙放哪里了? |
[21:12] | Just your parents live here? | 只有你父母住这里吗? |
[21:13] | Ah, got ’em. | 找到啦 |
[21:15] | Well, I certainly hope the drainage is good. | 我只希望排水系统会比较好 |
[21:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[21:19] | Because if it’s not good and you have pooling somewhere, | 因为如果排水出问题 你要弄个泳池啥的 |
[21:21] | you may not know it for months. | 可能好几个月都不知道哦 |
[21:22] | I’ll be sure to mention that to them. | 我会向父母说下这个问题的 |
[21:24] | You look nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[21:25] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[21:26] | Huh. | 对 |
[21:27] | I’m just not so sure what I got you into. | 就是不知道我拽你进了哪门子浑水 |
[21:29] | What do you mean? | 什么意思啊? |
[21:30] | Well, my family’s not going to take my sister’s engagement too well. | 我家人会反对我姐姐订婚这事的 |
[21:32] | They can be a little vicious when annoyed. | 他们生气的时候会比较吓人 |
[21:34] | Hey. Relax. You do not have to worry about me at all. | 别紧张 你根本不用为我担心的 |
[21:37] | Five years of Friday night dinners have prepared me for exactly this moment. | 五年来每个周五晚餐 都是为了这晚做准备的 |
[21:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[21:41] | Remind me to tell you about the time my mom climbed out | 提醒我下次我跟你说老妈为了躲外婆 |
[21:43] | a second story window to get away from my grandmother. | 从二楼窗户爬出去的事 |
[21:46] | Ah, I will. | 我会提醒你的 |
[21:50] | – Okay, ready? – Ready. | – 准备好了? – 准备好了 |
[21:59] | You are late! | 你迟到啦! |
[22:00] | Fifteen minutes. | 15分钟 |
[22:01] | Well, it’s awful! A morgue! It’s like they already know what I’m going to tell them. | 气氛很糟糕! 像停尸间一样! 好像他们都知道我要说什么了 |
[22:04] | Well, you have been with Josh for three years now. | 你和Josh一起都三年了 |
[22:06] | I don’t understand it. I called and told them that you were coming | 我不明白 我打电话说你要回来 |
[22:08] | because that usually makes Mom happy. | 因为妈妈一般会高兴见到你 |
[22:10] | And I told her that you were bringing Rory so they’d be on their company behavior, | 我还告诉她Rory会来 这样他们会保持会客礼仪不能发飙 |
[22:13] | but from the minute Josh and I walked in that door it’s been iceberg city! | 但是我们刚一进门 家里就变得冷冰冰了 |
[22:17] | Josh has completely panicked. | Josh完全吓坏了 |
[22:18] | Shaking. | 浑身发抖 |
[22:19] | Wow. Sorry. | 哦 可怜人 |
[22:20] | Don’t be sorry. Just get in here and stop it. | 别可怜了 快进来帮忙吧 |
[22:24] | Hm. Remind me to tell you about the time my mother wore a shirt with a rhinestone penis on it | 还有一次老妈的T恤上有个水钻的小鸡鸡 |
[22:28] | and my grandma had her car towed. | 外婆把老妈的车拖走了 |
[22:36] | Look at the ceiling! | 看天花板! |
[22:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:39] | Have you seen this ceiling? | 你看过天花板没有啊? |
[22:41] | Hurry! | 快点! |
[22:45] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看是谁大驾光临啦 |
[22:47] | Sorry we’re late, everyone. | 不好意思 我们来晚了 |
[22:48] | It’s all right, Logan, we’re still waiting for your father. | 没事Logan 我们还在等你父亲 |
[22:52] | Hey Grandpa, nice to see you. | 外公 你好 |
[22:53] | Did you get those books I sent you? | 我给你的书你收到了吗? |
[22:54] | I did, thank you. | 收到了 谢谢 |
[22:55] | Hey, Josh, it’s been a while, you’re looking well. | Josh好久不见 你看起来不错 |
[22:57] | You too. | 你也是 |
[22:58] | Everyone, I’d like you to meet Rory Gilmore. | 各位 这是Rory Gilmore |
[23:00] | Hi. It’s really nice to meet you all. This house is amazing. | 很高兴见到大家 这房子太美了 |
[23:04] | Seriously, there should be a docent at the door. | 真的 门口应该设个解说员 |
[23:06] | Well, thank you, Rory. | 谢谢你 Rory |
[23:08] | You know Rory’s grandparents, Mom. Richard and Emily. | 你认识Rory的外祖父母 Richard和Emily |
[23:10] | Yes, of course. | 哦 当然啦 |
[23:12] | How are Richard and Emily doing? | Richard和Emily还好吗? |
[23:14] | They’re doing very well. | 他们很好 |
[23:15] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 那很好 |
[23:26] | So, um, you were at the wedding, right? | 你们参加了外婆的婚礼 是吗? |
[23:29] | Oh. Well, yes. We were. | 哦是的 我们去了 |
[23:32] | Oh, it was lovely. | 婚礼很棒 |
[23:34] | Emily certainly knows how to plan an event. | Emily真是个策划大场面的专家 |
[23:36] | That she does. | 没错 |
[23:39] | I should send her a note. | 我应该给她写封信的 |
[23:49] | Hey, Grandpa, can I freshen your drink for you? | 外公 我给你再倒点酒吧? |
[23:53] | Oh, I’m sorry. Can we get you something, Rory? | 哦 对不起 Rory你喝点什么吗? |
[23:56] | I got it, Mom. | 我来吧 妈妈 |
[24:08] | Oh, Logan, I don’t think I should | Logan 我不该喝酒 |
[24:09] | – It’s club soda, Ace. – Oh, thanks. | – 只是汽水 – 哦 谢谢 |
[24:16] | Apparently Mitchum is still at the office. | 看来Mitchum还在办公室 |
[24:18] | We might as well start dinner. | 不如我们先开始晚餐吧 |
[24:21] | So. | 来吧 |
[24:23] | Come on. You’ll feel better when you’ve had some food. | 来吧 吃饱了你会感觉好些 |
[24:25] | I’ll feel better when we’re leaving. | 要走的话我会感觉好些 |
[24:27] | So sorry. We owe you one. | 真对不起 我们欠你个人情 |
[24:31] | No. Is that a Velazquez? | 那是Velazquez的画吗? |
[24:33] | Come on. | 别管那个啦 |
[24:35] | It is! That’s a Velazquez! | 真的是! 是Velazquez的画! |
[24:37] | This house is so cool! | 这房子真酷! |
[24:44] | So, I am holding in my hand one of our comment cards on which a particular person has written, | 我手里有张客人意见卡 上面写着 |
[24:48] | and I quote, best meal I’ve ever had. The duck was exceptional, | 这是我吃过最好的一顿饭 鸭子精彩绝伦 |
[24:50] | the lamb chops were amazing. Ask the chef if he’ll marry me. | 羊排令人惊叹 请问厨师愿意和我结婚吗? |
[24:53] | What do you think? | 你愿意吗? |
[24:54] | I don’t know, what does she look like? | 不知道 她长什么样? |
[24:55] | I didn’t say it was a she. | 我没说客人是女的 |
[24:56] | I’ll stick with what I have. | 我还是要自己的女朋友吧 |
[24:57] | Aw, sweet. I didn’t know you were making lamb chops. | 好甜蜜 我还不知道你做了羊排呢 |
[25:00] | Last minute addition. You know, your cooking crew here is great! | 最后才加的 知道吗 你的厨师团队相当出色! |
[25:03] | Really? | 真的? |
[25:03] | Yeah, Mark the salad guy? Top-notch. Javier is one hell of a grill man, | 对 Mark的沙拉是顶尖水平 Javier的烤肉功夫一流 |
[25:06] | and Manny, your sous-chef? I’d kick Caesar out on his ass if I could steal Manny. | 还有你的厨师长Manny 如果能偷走他 我立马把Caesar踢走 |
[25:10] | Oh, you covet my kitchen staff. Feeling superior and I like it! | 哦 你对我的厨师团队垂涎三尺 感觉真棒! |
[25:16] | Okay, guys, we need two sea basses, one chicken, one pepper steak without the pepper, go figure | 大家注意 准备两份海鲜汤底 一份鸡 一份黑椒牛排不要黑椒 看着办吧 |
[25:20] | Where’s Pedro going? | Pedro去哪里? |
[25:35] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[25:36] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[25:37] | Well, you wouldn’t take my calls! | 谁让你不接我电话的! |
[25:39] | How long have you been up here? | 你在楼上躲多久啦? |
[25:40] | Since you made me promise that no food would leave the premises. | 自从你逼我同意不许带食物离开旅馆 |
[25:43] | Well, here I am, keeping my promises. | 所以我就自己过来了 我没反悔 |
[25:46] | Pedro, give me the ladle. | Pedro把汤勺给我 |
[25:47] | Pedro, do not give her that ladle. | Pedro别给她汤勺 |
[25:49] | Give me the ladle, Pedro. | 给我 Pedro |
[25:50] | Vente uno con migo, Pedro! | 别给她 Pedro! |
[25:52] | Hueso su jefe, Pedro! | 给我 Pedro! |
[25:53] | You’re scaring Pedro. | 你吓着Pedro啦 |
[25:55] | 你才吓着Pedro了 | |
[25:56] | All day long things are disappearing. | 整整一天 东西做好就不见了 |
[25:58] | Salads are suddenly gone. | 沙拉突然消失 |
[25:59] | Lamb chops don’t make it to the table. | 羊排总也送不到桌上 |
[26:01] | I had to make sure you were doing it right. | 我必须要确保你没做错啊 |
[26:03] | You’re supposed to be home! | 你应该在家里! |
[26:04] | No! I’m supposed to be in bed! And I’m in bed! | 不对! 我应该卧床! 我就在床上! |
[26:07] | And you said that you would double-strain the duck sauce | 你还说了你会过滤两次鸭子酱汁呢 |
[26:09] | and you, my friend, are not double straining! | 可是你这家伙 根本没有过滤两次! |
[26:11] | There will be no more of this. No more calls. No more questions. | 不许你再捣乱了 不许打电话 不许质疑我 |
[26:15] | No more ladles that leave that kitchen. | 不许把汤勺拿出厨房 |
[26:18] | I don’t care what bed you’re in. That is between you and your husband | 我才不在乎你睡哪张床 那是你和你老公的事 |
[26:21] | and God, I hope a qualified therapist. | 天啊 真希望是个合格的医生 |
[26:23] | But you will not interfere with me anymore. | 但是不许你再干涉我做事 |
[26:26] | Period. | 就这样 |
[26:31] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[26:36] | So, Grandpa, how’s the new boat? | 外公 你的新船怎么样? |
[26:37] | It’s a boat. | 就是条船 |
[26:39] | It floats. | 能浮起来 |
[26:40] | I hear it’s beautiful. When are you going to let me take her out? | 听说很漂亮呢 你什么时候让我开出去玩? |
[26:41] | Now, Logan, you don’t have the best track record when it comes to boats. | Logan谈到开船你的记录可不怎么好哦 |
[26:45] | Only other people’s boats. Our boats are very safe. | 其他人的船有问题 我们自己家的船很安全 |
[26:47] | We should do a summer trip. Maybe hit the Amalfi Coast again? | 我们应该夏天出去旅行 还去Amalfi海滩吧? |
[26:50] | All of us. Rory, Josh, you, me. | 我们都去. Rory Josh 你 还有我 |
[26:53] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[26:53] | Maria! | Maria! |
[26:54] | Yes, sir? | 先生? |
[26:55] | It’s too hot. Bring me a salad. | 太烫了 给我拿沙拉 |
[26:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:03] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[27:04] | Mom’s a stress smoker. | 妈妈一紧张就抽烟 |
[27:07] | Oh. I don’t understand why everyone’s so upset. Josh seems fine. | 我不懂为什么大家都不开心 Josh看起来不错啊 |
[27:09] | The Huntzbergers aren’t interested in fine. | Huntzbergers家族对”不错”的人不会满意的 |
[27:11] | Shira! | Shira! |
[27:12] | Yes, Dad? | 什么事 爸爸? |
[27:13] | What time did Mitchum say he’d be here? | Mitchum说他几点回来? |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:17] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[27:18] | Well, this is ridiculous! | 哼 太荒唐了! |
[27:20] | Please, Dad. | 别这样 爸爸 |
[27:21] | We’re all just going to sit around this table and pretend there’s nothing going on? | 我们就这么坐着 假装什么事都没有? |
[27:24] | Let’s just wait for Mitchum! | 我们还是等等Mitchum吧! |
[27:25] | There are serious matters to be discussed here. | 有些很重要的事情要讨论 |
[27:28] | This is an important family. | 这是个很重要的家庭 |
[27:29] | Marrying into it is important business. | 与这个家庭联姻是件很大的事 |
[27:32] | But no, we can’t discuss this until Mitchum gets here! | 别说了 我们还是等Mitchum回来再谈吧 |
[27:35] | What is this? Go away! | 这是什么东西? 走开! |
[27:37] | Okay, I’m sorry. I have to jump in here. | 对不起 我得插句嘴 |
[27:39] | Grandpa, we all respect you and Mom and Dad, | 外公 我们都尊重你和爸爸妈妈 |
[27:42] | but the bottom line here is, Honor has to be happy. | 但说到底还是希望Honor要幸福 |
[27:44] | Now, if she loves Josh, then | 现在 既然她爱Josh 我们… |
[27:46] | Logan, I appreciate you defending me but I can take it from here. | 谢谢你帮我说话Logan 我还是自己来吧 |
[27:49] | Mom, Grandpa, | 妈妈 外公 |
[27:51] | I had hoped that you would be happy for me, but obviously that’s not going to happen. | 我希望你们为我感到高兴 可是显然这不可能 |
[27:55] | You didn’t even let me announce it to you before you formed your opinion, | 你们根本不给我宣布消息的机会 就大发意见 |
[27:58] | and I’m sorry you feel the way you do, but Josh and I made it official last week. | 你们真那么感觉 那我很遗憾 但是我们上周就订婚了 |
[28:02] | We are engaged now and no matter what you say, we are going to get married. | 我们已是订婚夫妻 不管你们怎么说 我们一定要结婚的 |
[28:05] | In June. | 就在六月 |
[28:06] | Well, of course you’re going to get married! You’ve been dating for three years, | 你们当然要结婚了! 你们在一起都三年了 |
[28:09] | and I already put a hold on the Japanese Tea Garden for next spring. | 而且我已经预定了明年春天的日本茶艺园 |
[28:12] | Oh. Well, | 哦 好吧 |
[28:15] | that sounds great, thank you! | 真是好主意 谢谢! |
[28:17] | So we should celebrate then! | 那我们应该庆祝一下! |
[28:19] | We’ll celebrate when we have finished our discussion! | 我们谈完了事情才可以庆祝! |
[28:21] | Which discussion? | 谈什么? |
[28:22] | The discussion about unsuitable people marrying into this family. | 谈谈不合适的人想和我家联姻 |
[28:26] | – What? – I’ll be right back! | – 什么? – 我很快回来! |
[28:28] | You should know better than this, Logan! | 你应该很清楚的 Logan! |
[28:30] | I know you like to joke around, and tease us, but I always thought at the end of the day, | 我知道你喜欢胡来 爱和我们开玩笑 但是我还以为 |
[28:34] | you understood what your responsibilities to this family were! | 到头来 你还是懂得自己承担的家庭责任是什么! |
[28:38] | Mom, I suggest you come back in here, right now! | 妈 你快点回来 马上! |
[28:40] | Logan, you just haven’t thought about this. | Logan 你只是没有想到这点 |
[28:44] | I mean, I’m sure Rory understands. | 我的意思 Rory肯定明白的 |
[28:46] | She wants to work. Isn’t that right, Rory? | 她将来是要找工作的 对不对Rory? |
[28:48] | Emily’s always talking about you wanting to be a reporter | Emily经常谈起你想成为一名记者 |
[28:51] | and travel around doing this and that. | 走遍全球忙个不停 |
[28:54] | A girl like Rory has no idea what it takes to be in this family, Logan. | 像Rory这样的女孩不会明白 要怎样才能嫁入咱家 Logan |
[28:58] | Oh my God. | 上帝啊 |
[28:59] | She wasn’t raised that way. She wasn’t bred for it. | 她不是那样成长 没受过那熏陶 |
[29:02] | And this isn’t at all about her mother, it’s just, | 这和她母亲完全不相干 只是 |
[29:05] | you come from two totally different worlds. | 你们来自完全不同的世界 |
[29:07] | It would never work. | 根本行不通的 |
[29:09] | Not for you, and certainly not for us. | 你们成不了 我们当然也接受不了 |
[29:12] | Okay, this conversation is going to end right now. I am not going to sit here | 谈话就到此为止吧 我要走了 |
[29:15] | You are going to be taking over this company! | 你会接手家里的公司! |
[29:17] | That’s what you are going to be doing! | 这是你必须要做的事情! |
[29:18] | And when you do, you are going to need the right kind of person at your side. | 你接手后 需要一个合适的伴侣在你身旁 |
[29:22] | This isn’t college, Logan! | 这不是读大学 Logan! |
[29:24] | And whatever happened to that Fallon girl? | 那个Fallon家的女孩怎么啦? |
[29:26] | I loved her. Do you talk anymore? | 我很喜欢她 你们还交往吗? |
[29:29] | No, we don’t talk! We never talked, you talked. | 不交往! 我没跟她说过话 只有你和她说话! |
[29:31] | Oh, what a shame. | 哦 太可惜了 |
[29:32] | I just loved her. | 我就是喜欢她 |
[29:33] | Okay. Let’s go. | 够了 我们走 |
[29:35] | Logan. You have to understand. | Logan你必须明白 |
[29:37] | You bring this girl home without any warning at all, | 你不事先说一下就把这女孩带回来 |
[29:39] | and Honor tells us you’re calling her your girlfriend! | Honor说你承认她是你女朋友 |
[29:42] | We have to take that seriously. | 我们就必须要认真对待 |
[29:45] | Logan, come back here! | Logan 你回来! |
[29:46] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白! |
[29:47] | They’re psychotic. What more is there to understand? | 他们是精神病 还要明白什么? |
[29:50] | But why don’t they think I’m good enough? | 但是他们为什么认为我不好? |
[29:52] | Rory | Rory. |
[29:52] | I mean, I’m a Gilmore! Do they know that? | 我是Gilmore家的啊! 他们难道不知道吗? |
[29:55] | My ancestors came over on the Mayflower! | 我的祖先是坐五月花号来的! |
[29:58] | Don’t try to analyze it, there’s no rhyme or reason! | 别想讲道理 根本没有道理可言 |
[30:00] | I had a coming out party! I went to Chilton, and Yale, | 我有初入社交界舞会! 我上的是Chilton 是耶鲁 |
[30:03] | and why are they okay with Josh? | 他们为什么就可以接受Josh呢? |
[30:05] | I mean, he doesn’t even say anything! At least I noticed the Velazquez! | 他都没怎么说话! 至少是我认出了Velazquez的画! |
[30:08] | Josh isn’t marrying the heir to the Huntzberger fortune, you are. | Josh不是和Huntzberger家族继承人结婚 而你是 |
[30:11] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我必须要走了 |
[30:12] | Logan! Perfect. | Logan! 太好了 |
[30:14] | Did they start dinner? Is it some sort of precious fish dish? | 晚餐开始了吗? 是不是又吃什么名贵的鱼? |
[30:18] | ’cause I’m dying for a steak. | 我想吃牛排想得要命 |
[30:20] | You’re Rory, I assume. | 我猜你是Rory吧 |
[30:21] | Heard a lot about you. | 听过你很多事 |
[30:22] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[30:23] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[30:24] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[30:25] | Had a long day, Logan. Don’t want to play games. Is dinner over? | 我刚下班累死了 不想猜谜 你们吃完了? |
[30:28] | No. The Huntzberger family Shanghai is over. | 不是 Huntzberger家的蛮不讲理已经显露 |
[30:31] | Dinner, however is still going on. | 晚餐倒还在继续 |
[30:32] | Oh, okay. Okay. What happened? | 哦 好吧 发生什么事了? |
[30:36] | Oh, no. Why is your mother smoking? | 你妈妈怎么又抽烟了? |
[30:40] | We have to go. | 我们要走了 |
[30:41] | I’m sure they’ll fill you in on everything. | 他们肯定会告诉你怎么回事的 |
[30:43] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:53] | Paris, come on in, we’re just chatting. | Paris 快进来吧 我们正在聊天 |
[30:55] | I see that. | 我看见了 |
[30:56] | I got to tell you, Paris, you were right. | 我得告诉你 Paris 你是对的 |
[30:58] | This stuff is magic. | 这玩意真是神奇 |
[30:59] | Esa e majica. | 它很神奇 |
[31:01] | She just taught me that. | 她刚刚教我的 |
[31:08] | She’s great! | 她很棒! |
[31:09] | Yeah, she is. | 没错 她是的 |
[31:11] | So, you seem better! | 那么 你好多了! |
[31:12] | I am so much better. | 好多啦 |
[31:13] | Nanny’s got me salving every four hours, I’ve steamed, I’ve had soup. | 阿姨每四个小时帮我擦药膏 我出了汗 还喝了汤 |
[31:17] | All I need now is one more good Nyquil knockout sleep, | 我现在唯一需要的就是 吃了Nyquil蒙头大睡一场 |
[31:20] | and I’ll be as good as new. | 我就又会活蹦乱跳的了 |
[31:21] | Hey, could you? | 感冒药递给我? |
[31:23] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[31:24] | I’ve got to tell you, Paris. You’re a lifesaver. Really. | 我一定要告诉你 Paris 你救了我一命 真的 |
[31:31] | Paris? | Paris? |
[31:33] | Paris, the Nyquil! | Paris 给我Nyquil! |
[31:35] | Doyle, it’s time we have a talk about our relationship. | Doyle 是时候谈谈我们的关系了 |
[31:38] | But | 但是? |
[31:38] | Doyle, focus! | Doyle 认真听! |
[31:41] | – Hey. You in the hat. – Jackson, what are you | – 嘿 戴帽子的 – Jackson 你来干嘛? |
[31:43] | How dare you take a ladle from a pregnant woman! | 你怎么能从一个孕妇手里抢走汤勺! |
[31:45] | What? | 什么? |
[31:45] | Dr. Menck very specifically said that she needs to relax | Menck医生特地提醒她一定要放松 |
[31:48] | and she cannot relax thinking you’re in here screwing up her sauce! | 而她惦记着你搞砸了她的酱汁 不能放松 |
[31:51] | I’m not! | 我没有! |
[31:51] | Now, while there’s a very good chance that you could kill me in a fight, I do not care. | 如果我们打架 很可能你会杀了我 但是我不在乎 |
[31:55] | That woman is my wife, and she is carrying my baby. | 那是我老婆 她怀着我的宝宝 |
[31:57] | So from now on, if she wants to talk, you will talk! | 从现在开始 她想你说话时 你就说话 |
[32:00] | If she wants to taste your food, you will let her taste your food! | 她想尝你做的东西 你就让她尝 |
[32:03] | If she wants you to double-strain that sauce, you will double-strain that sauce, my friend! | 她想你过滤两次 你就过滤两次 朋友! |
[32:07] | Because I have to live with her and if she is upset because of anything that you have done, | 因为我和她还一起过日子呢 如果她因为你而不高兴 |
[32:10] | I will come over here and I will soundly kick your ass! | 我就径直过来 狠狠的揍你! |
[32:12] | That is if you haven’t killed me yet! | 只要你还没杀了我! |
[32:16] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[32:21] | Hey. That’s it. I’ve had it. | 够了 我受够了 |
[32:24] | You’ve had what? | 你什么够了? |
[32:25] | She’s a crazy woman, and now she’s upstairs | 她是个疯子 现在她在楼上 |
[32:28] | and ladles are mysteriously flying out of the kitchen. | 无数汤勺神秘地飞出了厨房 |
[32:30] | Who’s upstairs? | 谁在楼上? |
[32:31] | Sookie’s upstairs! | Sookie在楼上! |
[32:32] | No, Sookie’s at home. | 不 Sookie在家 |
[32:33] | No, Sookie’s supposed to be at home. | 不对 Sookie本应该在家 |
[32:35] | And then I didn’t strain the sauce twice, so she came here to drive me crazy | 但是我没有把酱汁过滤两次 她就跑来要逼疯了我 |
[32:39] | and she brought her loony husband with her! | 她还把她的疯癫老公带来了! |
[32:41] | Jackson’s here? How am I missing all of this? | Jackson来了? 我怎么什么都不知道? |
[32:42] | I don’t know, and I don’t care! | 我不知道 我也不管! |
[32:44] | I’m through! I’m not taking this anymore! | 我受够了! 我再也不受这气了! |
[32:47] | What do you mean, you’re not taking it anymore? What are you going to do? | 你什么意思 不受这气了? 你要干什么? |
[32:49] | You want to know what I’m going to do? | 你想知道我要干什么? |
[32:50] | Nothing! Because I am in a relationship with you and you know very well I can’t leave. | 什么都不干! 我是你男朋友 你知道我不能走 |
[32:53] | All I can do is come out here and say I’m through and pretend I have a leg to stand on | 我只能过来说我受不了 假装可以抗议一下 |
[32:57] | and then march back into that kitchen and keep doing the job, | 然后冲回厨房接着干活 |
[33:00] | but, oh, boy. I’m going to be thinking about what I would have done | 但是 哼 我会想象如果我不是你男朋友 |
[33:02] | if we weren’t in a relationship, even though that would mean | 我都能做些什么 其实如果我不是你男朋友 |
[33:04] | I wouldn’t be in this position in the first place. | 从一开始我就不会被卷进来 |
[33:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪啦 |
[33:18] | Ah, if this is the eccentric couple version of the Amazing Race, | 如果这是”急速前进”的古怪夫妇版 |
[33:22] | I think you guys are winning. | 我觉得你们快赢了 |
[33:23] | Are we talking to her? I don’t think we’re talking to her. | 我们跟她说话吗? 我们不理她吧 |
[33:25] | Hey, it’s Lorelai! | 嘿 那是Lorelai! |
[33:26] | Girlfriend of Luke, and we’re not talking to Luke. | 是Luke的女朋友 我们不理Luke |
[33:29] | Well, I’m talking to Lorelai. How you doing? | 但是我要理Lorelai 你好吗? |
[33:30] | Sookie, this is not bed rest. | Sookie 这可不是卧床休息 |
[33:32] | My feet are up. | 我脚抬起来了 |
[33:33] | I told you not to talk to her. | 跟你说不要理她 |
[33:34] | 他怎么啦 怪癖先生? What is with the 憈ude, cranky pants? | |
[33:36] | He’s very mad at Luke. | 他生Luke的气呢 |
[33:37] | Well, I’m not Luke! | 哦 我又不是Luke! |
[33:38] | By extension, you are Luke. | 广义来讲 你就是Luke |
[33:39] | Sookie, what were you doing at the Inn? | Sookie你刚才在旅馆里干什么啦? |
[33:41] | Checking in on the restaurant. That’s my job. | 在餐厅监督工作 那是我的工作 |
[33:43] | Not anymore. Your job is bed rest. | 以前是 现在你的工作是卧床 |
[33:46] | Ooh, honey, easy on the bumps. Baby doesn’t like the bumps. | 亲爱的 小心别颠 宝宝不喜欢颠 |
[33:49] | Jackson, stop. | Jackson 停车 |
[33:50] | She and that boyfriend of hers. Bossiest couple in town. | 她和她男朋友 全城最爱指挥人的一对 |
[33:53] | Stop! At least let me ride! | 停车! 至少让我上车嘛! |
[33:57] | Okay. Go. | 好了 走吧 |
[33:59] | Sookie, you knew the day was coming when you wouldn’t be able to come in! | Sookie 你知道总有一天你不能来上班的 |
[34:03] | I had three weeks. | 我有三个星期 |
[34:04] | You never had any applications, did you? | 你从来没有接受别人工作申请 对吗? |
[34:06] | I meant to. | 我本来想的 |
[34:07] | No one was good enough. | 没有一个人能胜任 |
[34:08] | Well, no one’s as good as you, but plenty of people are good enough! | 他们都没有你出色 但是很多人可以胜任的 |
[34:11] | We just need one of them, just till you’re back on your feet. | 我们只需要一个人 只工作到你回来上班为止 |
[34:13] | I know! | 我知道! |
[34:14] | You know, Luke’s not as good as you either. | 你知道 Luke也没有你那么棒 |
[34:16] | That kind of cooking’s a little fancy for him, but he tried. | 那样的烹饪对他是个挑战 但是他尽力了 |
[34:19] | Yeah, he’s not bad. He’s pretty good, in fact. | 是的 他不差 其实他很棒呢 |
[34:21] | What does he put in these? | 他在这菜里放了什么? |
[34:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[34:24] | His lamb chops. They’re amazing, I’m taking them home to study. | 羊排 太好吃了 我带回家研究一下 |
[34:27] | Well, you could have just asked him. | 你可以直接问他嘛 |
[34:28] | Hm, he’s mad at me. | 他生我气了 |
[34:29] | We’re mad at him! | 我们还生他气了呢! |
[34:31] | We’re all going to stop being mad at each other. Now, pull over. | 我们都别生彼此的气啦 好了 停车 |
[34:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:34] | Because, uh, you live here. | 因为 你们住这里 |
[34:36] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对啊 |
[34:38] | You know, Luke said that Manny was doing pretty well. | 你知道吗 Luke说Manny做得相当好 |
[34:41] | I know, I trained him. | 我知道 我培训他了嘛 |
[34:43] | You know, when I first met him he didn’t know a cafette from a chiffonade. | 我第一次见他的时候 他连豆腐皮丝和青菜丝都分不清 |
[34:46] | Yeah, well, he’s from New Jersey. | 是啊 他是新泽西来的 |
[34:48] | And he picked it up quick. | 不过他学得很快 |
[34:49] | Maybe he can take over while you’re out. Keep it in the family. | 你不在的话他可以接手 就不用请外人了 |
[34:52] | He knows all your secrets. | 他知道你所有的秘密 |
[34:53] | Okay. We’ll go with Manny. He’s a good guy. | 好吧 就让Manny上吧 他是个好人 |
[34:56] | I think that’s a good idea. | 我认为这是个好主意 |
[34:57] | Thank Luke for me. | 代我谢谢Luke |
[34:58] | I will. | 好的 |
[34:59] | And find out what’s in these lamb chops, because they’re driving me crazy! | 帮我问问羊排里放了什么 我都快发疯了! |
[35:02] | I promise. Jackson, get her inside. Don’t let her move. | 我保证 Jackson扶她进去 别让她走动 |
[35:05] | Hey, how are you going to get back? | 哦 你要怎么回去啊? |
[35:06] | Oh, I thought I’d take the cart you guys stole. | 我觉得我可以把你们偷的车开回去 |
[35:08] | Perfect! | 太好啦! |
[35:09] | This all turned out pretty good. | 现在一切都很好了 |
[35:19] | So. | 那么 |
[35:20] | Okay if I just drop you here? | 我就把你送到这里吧 |
[35:22] | Drop me here? | 就到这里? |
[35:23] | Yeah, lights are on. Paris is home. I’ve had about all the crazy I can for one evening. | 灯亮着 Paris在家 我这个晚上受的刺激够多了 |
[35:27] | Okay. Sure. | 那好吧 |
[35:29] | You know we don’t have to go in, we can go get something to eat. | 不过不一定要进去的 可以找个地方吃点东西 |
[35:32] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[35:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:35] | I just want to walk a little, clear my head. | 我只想走一走 清醒一下 |
[35:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点打给你 |
[35:42] | Tomorrow? | 明天打? |
[35:43] | Uh, yeah. Tomorrow. | 好的 明天 |
[35:55] | Does it seem like Frodo is on every fricking channel to you, or is it just me? | 你觉得每个频道都有Frodo吗? 还是只有我这么觉得? |
[35:58] | God, I have never been this tired. | 天啊 从来没有这么累过 |
[36:02] | Aw. You were one hell of a white knight today, baby. | 哦 你今天真是个白衣骑士 宝贝 |
[36:05] | Yes, I’m a regular Lancelot. | 对 我一直是兰斯洛特 |
[36:09] | You’re starting to snooze. | 你都要睡着了 |
[36:13] | Do you want to go upstairs, or are you okay right here? | 你要上楼去 还是就在这儿躺着? |
[36:18] | Luke | Luke. |
[36:20] | What did you put in the lamb chops? | 你在羊排里放了什么? |
[36:23] | Forget it. | 少来 |
[36:24] | Come on! | 说嘛 |
[36:26] | Saved by the bell. | 电话救我一命 |
[36:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我这就回来 |
[36:31] | Hello? | 喂? |
[36:32] | You busy? | 你忙吗? |
[36:33] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事啦? |
[36:34] | Dinner was awful. | 晚餐糟透了 |
[36:36] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:42] | Okay, hit it. | 好啦 说吧 |
[36:43] | Well, to make a long story short, | 长话短说吧 |
[36:45] | Logan’s family hates me. | Logan家里人讨厌我 |
[36:46] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[36:48] | It’s like hating Thumper. No one hates Thumper. | 就像讨厌小兔子Thumper 没人讨厌Thumper |
[36:50] | They think I’m trash. | 他们觉得我是垃圾 |
[36:51] | They think I’m not good enough to marry into their family. | 他们觉得我不够格嫁到他们家 |
[36:53] | What are they talking about? Don’t they know you’re a Gilmore? | 他们说什么啊? 难道不知道你是Gilmore家的吗? |
[36:56] | I don’t think they care. | 他们根本不在乎 |
[36:57] | Ah, pfft. And who said anything about marrying into their family? | 我呸 谁说要嫁到他们家啊? |
[36:59] | Apparently, Logan bringing me over for dinner | 很显然Logan带我回家吃饭 |
[37:02] | said that I was going to marry into their family. | 说我会嫁到他们家 |
[37:04] | Uh, that’s crazy. | 太疯狂了吧 |
[37:05] | I know! But then they got all panicked and they started saying all these things | 我知道! 但是他们全慌了 开始指责我 |
[37:08] | To your face? | 当着你的面? |
[37:09] | Right there at the dinner table! | 就在饭桌上! |
[37:10] | What? | 什么? |
[37:10] | They went on and on about how I’m going to be a career woman | 他们不停地说什么我要做职业女性 |
[37:13] | and Logan, you don’t want that, she won’t understand our lifestyle | Logan你不要这种老婆 她不懂我们的生活方式 |
[37:16] | or the demands, or, or the family responsibilities! | 不懂我们的要求 还有家族责任! |
[37:20] | What family responsibilities? Who are they, the Gambino’s? | 什么家族责任? 他们以为自己是甘比诺家族啊? |
[37:23] | Then his mother starts in on that lovely Fallon girl, | 然后他老妈就开始说那可人的Fallon家女孩 |
[37:25] | and doesn’t Logan see her anymore? | 问Logan还和她交往吗? |
[37:27] | Because she would make a perfect choice! | 因为她才是完美人选! |
[37:29] | And what did you say? | 你怎么说的? |
[37:30] | Nothing. | 我没说话 |
[37:30] | I just sat there. | 我就坐着 |
[37:31] | I just sat there and let them say that I wasn’t good enough, | 我就坐着由他们说我不好 |
[37:34] | and that Logan was making a mistake, | 说Logan犯了错误 |
[37:36] | and just wait till his father came home! | 直到他爸爸回家来! |
[37:39] | I hate these people! | 我讨厌这些人! |
[37:40] | It was awful. | 很糟糕 |
[37:42] | Well, Logan didn’t just sit there and let them attack you all night, did he? | Logan不是一晚上只坐着 随便大家攻击你吧? |
[37:46] | No. He got really mad and he told them they were all crazy and then we left. | 没有 他很生气 说大家都疯了 然后我们就走了 |
[37:49] | Well, good for him. | 嗯 他还不错 |
[37:50] | But we didn’t say a word to each other all the way home. | 但是我们一路回来一句话都没说 |
[37:55] | And then walking back to my dorm, | 然后就走回宿舍了 |
[37:58] | he just looked so freaked. | 他看起来怪怪的 |
[38:01] | I could tell that he was just, | 我能看出他是在… |
[38:03] | I don’t know, rethinking everything. | 不知道 重新考虑所有事情 |
[38:06] | The whole relationship. | 考虑我们的关系吧 |
[38:09] | I’m just afraid he’s going to bolt. | 我怕他是要跑掉了 |
[38:13] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:15] | Can I say something? Something you may not want to hear? | 我能说几句话 也许是你不想听的话吗? |
[38:18] | Yes. | 说吧 |
[38:19] | If he is going to bolt, maybe you should let him bolt. | 如果他想跑掉 也许你就该让他跑掉 |
[38:22] | He told you, Rory, he told you he was not a commitment kind of guy, | 他跟你说过 他不是那种可以承诺一生的男人 |
[38:26] | just like you’re not a non-commitment kind of girl. | 然而你不是那种不要承诺的女孩 |
[38:28] | And you tried to be something you weren’t and it was bad. | 你想变成不是自己风格的那种人 这对你不好 |
[38:31] | It didn’t work for you. Don’t try and force him to be something he’s not. | 这样也行不通的 别费力去逼着他作出改变 |
[38:34] | I didn’t force him! | 我没逼他! |
[38:35] | I know, but he was looking at losing you, and he didn’t want to | 我知道 但他眼见要失去你 他又不想这样 |
[38:39] | and I give him credit for that, but maybe in the end | 这点要赞一下 但是也许到了最后 |
[38:42] | this is not the guy or the relationship for you. | 这个男人和这段感情都不适合你 |
[38:44] | I don’t care what his family thinks. | 我不在乎他的家人怎么看 |
[38:46] | This has nothing to do with his family. | 这和他家里人无关 |
[38:48] | We’re good together, Mom. I’m good for him. | 我们在一起很好 妈妈 我很适合他 |
[38:50] | But maybe he isn’t good for you. | 但也许他不适合你 |
[38:51] | People can change! | 人是会改变的! |
[38:52] | Do you really want to be in the business of changing someone? | 你真的想努力去改变别人吗? |
[38:54] | Maybe he wants to change! | 也许他想改变! |
[38:56] | Rory, two days ago you were on the bathroom floor crying about why he won’t call you. | Rory两天前你在厕所地上哭 问为什么他不给你打电话 |
[39:00] | Why doesn’t he like you, what did you do? | 为什么他不喜欢你 你都做错啥了? |
[39:01] | I was drunk. I was sick! | 我喝醉了 我神志不清! |
[39:03] | You, my beautiful, brainy, fabulous daughter, | 我美丽的 聪明的 不同凡响的女儿 |
[39:06] | were lying on the floor of the bathroom, | 就躺在厕所的地上 |
[39:09] | wondering what you had done wrong! | 苦思冥想自己做错了什么! |
[39:10] | Which is disturbing to me on several levels, including the fact | 我心里难受得要命呀 这还不算 |
[39:13] | that I can’t remember the last time I cleaned the floor of the bathroom! | 我清扫厕所地板给我带来的痛苦! |
[39:16] | Is that really the kind of relationship you want to be in? | 你真的想要一段这样的感情吗? |
[39:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:32] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:35] | For what? | 为什么? |
[39:35] | For just taking off like that. | 就这么把你扔下走人 |
[39:37] | I just, this was a very intense evening for me. | 只是 这么多事我一下子懵了 |
[39:41] | I’m sure. | 是啊 |
[39:41] | But taking off like that, I was overreacting, that’s just stupid. | 但是那样丢下你 是我反应过度 太傻了 |
[39:45] | So, forgive me? | 那么 原谅我吗? |
[39:49] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么需要原谅的啦 |
[39:52] | Come on, grab your coat. I’ll take you to get something to eat. | 来吧 穿上外衣 我们去吃点东西 |
[39:54] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好啊 马上就好 |
[40:01] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[40:02] | Yeah. I sure did. | 听到了 |
[40:03] | Everything’s fine. I just got upset about nothing. | 一切都好呢 我刚才杞人忧天了 |
[40:06] | Okay, but | 好吧 但是? |
[40:06] | Thanks for the talk, Mom, and I heard you, but I have to go. | 谢谢你陪我聊天 妈 我知道你的意思 不过我要走了 |
[40:10] | Okay. Call me tomorrow. | 好的 明天打电话吧 |
[40:12] | I will. | 好的 |
[40:20] | He got dumped two years ago. | 两年前他被人甩了 |
[40:22] | Apparently, it was a vicious Julia Roberts to Kiefer Sutherland kind of dump. | 很绝情啊 就像Julia Roberts甩Kiefer Sutherland邪恶版 |
[40:25] | She broke his heart, slept with his best friend, and took the dog. | 她伤透了他的心 和他最好的朋友上床 还带走了他们的狗 |
[40:27] | He swore off women completely until he met me. | 他发誓再不理女人 直到遇见了我 |
[40:29] | Wow. That was a lot of ground you guys covered last night. | 哇 你们两个昨晚真的谈了不少哦 |
[40:31] | He finally admitted, once his cough started coming back, | 他最后承承诺 一旦他重新开始咳嗽 |
[40:34] | that what we have he no longer views as casual. | 就不再把我们的关系看得那么随便 |
[40:36] | He said we are officially in a committed | 他说我们是彼此承诺的 |
[40:38] | Hey, I know that word! | 我知道这个词哦! |
[40:38] | Relationship, and I would not be remotely out of line if I called myself his girlfriend. | 男女朋友关系 而我也可以理直气壮地说我是他女朋友了 |
[40:42] | And then I handed him the Nyquil, and then he passed out. | 然后我把感冒药给了他 他就晕过去了 |
[40:44] | Very romantic. | 很浪漫 |
[40:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:46] | I’m happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
[40:47] | I’m happy for me too. Mr. Huntzberger! | 我也为自己高兴 Huntzberger先生! |
[40:49] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[40:50] | Hello, Rory. | 你好 Rory |
[40:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:52] | Paris Gellar. We met a couple of months ago. | 我是Paris Gellar 几个月前我们见过 |
[40:54] | I remember the handshake. Reminded me of Jimmy Breslin’s. | 我们握过手 让我想起Jimmy Breslin |
[40:56] | High compliment. | 太过奖啦 |
[40:57] | Would you excuse us? | 回避一下可以吗? |
[40:58] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[41:01] | Are you looking for Logan? | 你在找Logan吗? |
[41:03] | No, I know better than to look for my son in the newsroom. | 不是 我才不会在新闻室找我的儿子 |
[41:05] | I came to talk to you. | 我来找你谈谈 |
[41:07] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[41:08] | I’m very sorry about what happened the other night. | 很抱歉那天晚上不大愉快 |
[41:10] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:11] | 我的家人表现得有点残酷 尽管Logan是有点幼稚 My family behaved atrociously, and, though Logan was a little na飗e | |
[41:14] | to walk into the lion’s den without a chair like that, | 不加防备就带你走进狮子的洞穴 |
[41:17] | they were wrong and you deserve an apology. | 是他们不对 应该向你道歉 |
[41:19] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[41:21] | So, I hear you have some rather lofty journalistic aspirations. | 我听说 你在新闻事业上有不小的抱负 |
[41:25] | I have plans. | 有点计划吧 |
[41:26] | You know, my company just acquired a small newspaper. | 你知道 我的公司刚买下一家小报社 |
[41:29] | The Stamford Eagle Gazette. | 斯坦福德雄鹰报 |
[41:31] | Decent circulation, pretty sorry writing, but definite potential. | 发行量不错 文章见不得人 不过非常有潜力 |
[41:34] | When we buy a new paper, I like to spend some time there. | 我们每次买了新的报社 我总是要花些时间待那边 |
[41:37] | Take a couple of months, help turn it around, make sure we’re getting our money’s worth. | 大概几个月 帮着扭转窘境 确保它值得上咱砸的钱 |
[41:40] | Stamford isn’t a bad train ride from here, is it? | 坐火车去斯坦福德也不算远吧? |
[41:43] | Um, no. | 不远 |
[41:44] | I have an internship available, if you’re interested. | 我缺一个实习生 如果你感兴趣 |
[41:47] | An internship? | 实习生? |
[41:48] | Be a good chance for you to get your feet wet. | 对你初涉新闻圈是个好机会 |
[41:51] | Experience how the real thing works. | 体验一下真正的报社如何运作 |
[41:53] | No. | 不要 |
[41:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:56] | No, thank you? | 不要 谢谢? |
[41:57] | I appreciate the offer. | 我感激你给我这机会 |
[42:00] | But no. | 但是不要 |
[42:06] | May I be so bold as to inquire, | 也许我太冒昧问你这个 |
[42:10] | why the hell not? | 但是你为什么不要? |
[42:12] | Because I have a feeling that the only reason you’re doing this | 因为我觉得你之所以要给我这机会 |
[42:16] | is because you feel guilty about what happened the other night at dinner, | 只是因为你对那天晚餐的事心怀愧疚 |
[42:19] | and it’s very nice, but very unnecessary. | 你人很好 但是不用这样补偿我 |
[42:25] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[42:26] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[42:28] | Say the only reason I offered this to you is because my family behaved badly | 就算说我给你这机会 只是因为我家人对你失礼 |
[42:31] | and I wanted to make up for it. Say I have no interest in furthering your career. | 是我想弥补你 而对你职业规划根本没兴趣 |
[42:35] | This is still an opportunity. | 这毕竟也是个机会啊 |
[42:37] | Who cares why you got the opportunity? | 谁在乎你究竟是为啥得到这机会的? |
[42:39] | It’s here, and life is about making the most of everything you’re handed. | 机会就在面前 人生不就是要尽量利用机会么 |
[42:43] | Well, this is being handed to you. Now, | 现在机会都送到你眼前了 |
[42:46] | what are you going to do about it? | 你要拿它怎么办? |
[42:51] | 星期一 十点 给我办公室打电话谈谈细节 Monday. Ten o抍lock. Call my office for the details. | |
[42:53] | And bring a pencil! | 带铅笔来! |
[42:55] | You never know when you’re going to need a pencil! | 你永远不知道何时会需要铅笔! |
[43:06] | Synchro: Amariss – www. forom. com – |