时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:01] | How hard can it be to just act like a normal human being? | 表现得像个普通人能有多难 |
[00:06] | No! | 不 |
[00:07] | Will you stop petting that stupid rabbit?! | 你能别玩你那破兔子了吗 |
[00:09] | We’re never going home again. | 我们再也不会回家了 |
[00:11] | We have each other, and that’s all we need. | 我们有彼此 这就够了 |
[00:16] | Your fiancé sure can handle a knife. | 你未婚夫的刀法不错 |
[00:19] | He’s got a serious deficit. | 他有严重的缺陷 |
[00:20] | So, are you proud or disappointed? | 你是骄傲还是失望 |
[00:23] | Marcus, stop making everything so personal. | 马库斯 别掺杂个人情绪 |
[00:25] | You’ve wanted his job since day one. | 你从上班第一天起就想要他的职位 |
[00:27] | Everyone in this room knows that. | 在座各位都知道 |
[00:28] | – How did you… – It’s my department. | -你怎么 -这是我的科室 |
[00:29] | It’s my job to know everything. | 我需要了解一切 |
[00:31] | Since I work for you, | 那既然我为你工作 |
[00:32] | doesn’t that make all this actually your fault? | 这是不是都算你的错 |
[00:34] | Oh, I’m sorry. I stopped listening after “I work for you”. | 不好意思 我只听到「我为你工作」 |
[00:36] | A surgeon needs to communicate. | 一个外科医生需要懂得沟通 |
[00:38] | Can Dr. Murphy do that? Can he do that under stress? | 莫菲医生能吗 重压之下他能行吗 |
[00:40] | Can he do that knowing that a human life | 明知别人真的命悬一线时 |
[00:42] | literally hangs in the balance? | 他能做到吗 |
[01:41] | So, I’m in the middle of “Uncharted”, and I’m dead. | 我正在玩「神秘海域」 没电了 |
[01:44] | Can I borrow some triple A’s? | 能借我几粒7号电池吗 |
[01:47] | I’m your neighbor. | 我是你的邻居 |
[01:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:50] | 34? | 住34号 |
[01:53] | I moved in last week. 33. | 我上周搬来的 住33号 |
[01:55] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[01:57] | I work at a hospital. | 我在医院上班 |
[01:59] | That’s cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[02:02] | Triple A’s, por favor? | 7号电池 拜托啦 |
[02:05] | Batteries. | 电池 |
[02:06] | Right. | 对 |
[02:07] | Do you have any? | 你有吗 |
[02:20] | Triple A batteries. | 7号电池 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | Piece of advice — don’t feed the cat. | 给你个建议 别喂猫 |
[02:26] | Which cat? | 哪只猫 |
[02:27] | Feed it once, and it’ll never leave you alone. | 你喂它一次 它就赖着不走了 |
[02:29] | Thank you for the batteries, neighbor. | 谢谢你的电池 邻居 |
[02:36] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[02:49] | Surgical. | 外科 |
[02:51] | Well, you’re in luck because I’m not a nurse, | 算你运气好 我不是护士 |
[02:53] | I’m a surgical resident. | 我是外科住院医师 |
[02:54] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:07] | We got a liver for Chuck! | 找到跟查克匹配的肝源了 |
[03:08] | – Where? – SF Municipal Hospital! | -在哪 -旧金山市医院 |
[03:10] | And how long do we have body-to-body on the liver transplant? | 肝脏从摘除到移植能存活多久 |
[03:12] | – Eight hours. – Eight hours. | -八小时 -八小时 |
[03:13] | You don’t know the longevity of a liver? | 你不知道肝脏的存活时间 |
[03:15] | This is a teaching hospital, and I’m the teacher. | 这里是教学医院 我是老师 |
[03:18] | You and Murphy, you’re on organ pick-up. | 你和莫菲负责去取器官 |
[03:19] | Check the health and bring the liver back from SFM. | 检查健康情况 把肝脏从旧市医带回来 |
[03:22] | I was at Chuck’s intake. I’d really like to be — | 是我接收的查克 我真的很想 |
[03:24] | Now you’re gonna be at the intake for his new liver. | 那你现在负责接收他的新肝脏 |
[03:27] | Jared, get Chuck down here and get him prepped. | 杰瑞德 带查克下来准备好 |
[03:28] | We got eight hours on this thing, | 肝脏只能存活八小时 |
[03:29] | and the clock starts ticking now. | 时间不等人 |
[03:50] | Dr. Bender to the mental ward, please. | 本德尔医生请到精神科病房 |
[03:53] | Dr. Bender. | 本德尔医生 |
[03:54] | I’m not interrupting your pre-game, am I? | 我没有打扰你的术前准备吧 |
[03:56] | I think this is my 400th breast reconstruction. | 这是我第四百台乳房重建手术 |
[03:59] | The board should give me a plaque. | 董事会真该送我块牌匾 |
[04:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:03] | Your 4:00 P.M. | 下午四点 |
[04:05] | The V.I.P. — Wannamaker. | VIP患者万纳梅克 |
[04:06] | Yes! The Free-Flap. | 对 皮瓣移植 |
[04:07] | He’s checked into the penthouse suite, | 他住进了顶层豪华套房 |
[04:09] | resting comfortably I’m sure. | 肯定住得很舒适 |
[04:10] | I’ve been working on him for awhile now, and he’s close. | 我给他做了一段时间工作 他就快答应 |
[04:13] | He’s real close to making the Foundation his tax relief. | 给基金会减免税款了 |
[04:16] | That’s good to hear. | 太好了 |
[04:17] | I want aces on this. | 我要手术万无一失 |
[04:19] | Everything perfect. | 一切都要完美 |
[04:22] | That’s good to know. I was gonna phone it in. | 你这么想就好 我正打算通知呢 |
[04:25] | Dr. Bender to the mental ward, please. | 本德尔医生请到精神科病房 |
[04:28] | Dr. Bender. | 本德尔医生 |
[04:29] | Is this the chairman’s version of a pep talk? | 这是主席式的动员谈话吗 |
[04:32] | I’m looking for a fail-safe outcome on the procedure. | 我是给手术上个保险 |
[04:35] | I want you to use Dr. Melendez as your second. | 我想让梅伦德斯医生做你的助手 |
[04:39] | That’s your fail-safe? Melendez? | 他就是你的「保险」 梅伦德斯 |
[04:42] | I’m your Chief of Surgery. | 我才是你的外科主任 |
[04:43] | It’s just a precaution to guarantee a perfect outcome. | 这只是保障完美手术的预防措施 |
[04:47] | Are you doubting my abilities? | 你在质疑我的能力吗 |
[04:48] | Wannamaker is important. | 万纳梅克很重要 |
[04:51] | Everything has to be perfect. | 一切必须做到完美 |
[04:52] | You said that already. | 你已经说过了 |
[04:55] | I’m your fail-safe. | 我才是你的「保险」 |
[04:56] | The V.I.P. will be fine. | 那个VIP患者不会有事的 |
[05:03] | How you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[05:05] | I know these sounds and everything might be a lot for you. | 我知道你可能受不了这些动静 |
[05:07] | It’s — it’s hard for anyone. | 谁都难以承受 |
[05:10] | I like helicopters. | 我喜欢直升机 |
[05:12] | I, uh, didn’t know you’d been on a helicopter. | 我不知道你坐过直升机 |
[05:16] | I haven’t. | 我没坐过 |
[05:35] | 15 minutes to San Francisco Municipal Hospital. | 十五分钟后到达旧金山市立医院 |
[05:39] | Should be a smooth ride. | 飞行应该很平稳 |
[06:02] | You do know what this is, right? | 你知道这算什么吧 |
[06:05] | Well, I’ll tell you what it is. It’s scut work. | 我告诉你吧 这就是打杂 |
[06:08] | Jared gets the golden ticket, and we get… | 杰拉德有黄金入场券 而我们只能… |
[06:12] | pizza delivery. | 送披萨外卖 |
[06:22] | The rotors just go round and round, Shaun. | 螺旋桨会一圈圈转下去 肖恩 |
[06:24] | They don’t change. | 不会变的 |
[06:42] | How do I talk to you? | 怎样才能跟你聊天呢 |
[06:46] | So, Chuck, any chest pains, shortness of breath? | 查克 你觉得胸痛气短吗 |
[06:48] | No. | 没有 |
[06:49] | Any alcohol in the last six months? | 最近六个月内喝过酒吗 |
[06:51] | No. | 没有 |
[06:52] | -Here comes a quick pinch. -Any swelling in your limbs? | -会疼一下 -四肢有水肿吗 |
[06:54] | It’s Walmart on Black Friday in here. | 这里跟黑色星期五的沃尔玛一样 |
[06:56] | Things speed way up – when you’re having a transplant. | 准备器官移植时就会这样紧张 |
[06:59] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:00] | It’s good energy. | 这是正能量 |
[07:01] | So, that’s a “No” on the swelling? | 所以没有水肿是吧 |
[07:03] | No. | 没有 |
[07:05] | I feel lousy all the time, pretty much. | 我时常情绪低落 |
[07:09] | But…I’ve got a second chance, you know, with this liver. | 但…有了这个肝我就有了第二次生命 |
[07:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:14] | Excuse me. It’s my daughter. | 抱歉 我女儿的电话 |
[07:17] | I already spoke to Mom. | 我跟妈妈说过了 |
[07:19] | A-And Uncle Tommy, too. | 还有汤米叔叔 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I need to see your face. | 是啊 我得亲眼看到你 |
[07:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:25] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:28] | She just graduated from law school at Cal. | 她刚从加州大学法学院毕业 |
[07:31] | I told you that. | 我跟你说过 |
[07:31] | Uh, no. Congratulations. | 没说过 恭喜了 |
[07:34] | I must’ve told Dr. Browne, then. | 那我应该是跟布朗医生说过 |
[07:36] | Where is Dr. Browne? | 布朗医生呢 |
[07:46] | Here’s your liver. | 肝源在这里 |
[07:46] | I’m going to need you to sign for it. | 需要你签个字 |
[07:48] | Standard operating procedure is to leave the liver | 标准操作流程是 |
[07:50] | in the safety of the body cavity. | 把肝留在供体腹腔内 |
[07:51] | I’m aware of the procedure. | 我知道流程 |
[07:52] | We had a John Doe – at the top of the registry, | 本来移植名单上有个无名氏排在前面 |
[07:54] | but that John Doe died before we could plant. | 但还没来得及移植那人就死了 |
[07:56] | How long ago did you take it out? | 你们摘取多久了 |
[07:58] | Three hours. | 三小时 |
[07:59] | We just lost three hours. | 我们一下少了三小时 |
[08:01] | Technically three hours and five minutes. | 准确得说是三小时五分钟 |
[08:03] | True clock is on the cooler. | 冷藏箱上有准确时间 |
[08:04] | Can’t go below 39 degrees or above 47 degrees. | 不得低于四摄氏度或高于八摄氏度 |
[08:08] | You want to sign for it? | 可以签字了吗 |
[08:16] | Tissue looks healthy. | 组织看起来很健康 |
[08:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:23] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[08:24] | -What’s he doing? – I’m not sure. | -他干嘛呢 -我不知道 |
[08:33] | Shaun, what are you looking for? | 肖恩 你在找什么 |
[08:34] | Masses? Cysts? | 肿块 囊肿 |
[08:36] | They’re clean. | 肝脏没问题 |
[08:37] | You think we’d miss a tumor? | 你觉得我们遗漏了肿瘤 |
[08:39] | There’s nothing there. | 没有问题 |
[08:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:45] | There’s nothing there. | 没有问题 |
[08:47] | Okay, the liver needs to go back into cold storage, | 好了 得把肝脏放回冷藏箱 |
[08:49] | and we got to go. | 我们该走了 |
[08:55] | …then I’ll release the vascular clamp | 然后我松开血管钳 |
[08:57] | and let your blood perfuse in your donor liver. | 让你的血液灌注到移植肝脏里 |
[08:59] | – That’s it? – Connect the bile ducts, | -就行了吗 -连上胆管 |
[09:01] | sew you up, and then we wait. | 缝合 然后等待 |
[09:03] | Does the new one always take? | 新器官一般能适应吗 |
[09:05] | Over 70% of the time. | 70%以上能 |
[09:07] | Oh, I can live with those odds. | 这个概率我还能接受 |
[09:10] | You get some rest. | 你先休息 |
[09:11] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[09:13] | He looks at something. I don’t know what he’s looking at. | 他盯着看 我不知道他在看什么 |
[09:15] | Is he, you know, is — is he curious? | 他是…好奇吗 |
[09:17] | Is he concerned? He won’t answer me. | 他在担心吗 他从不回答我 |
[09:19] | You’re having trouble communicating with him. | 你跟他交流有困难 |
[09:21] | It’s a weekday. It’s Shaun. | 工作日嘛 肖津嘛 |
[09:23] | Hm, let’s see. That seems about right. | 再看看吧 听上去问题不大 |
[09:25] | He seemed different at the hospital. | 他似乎跟在医院时不一样 |
[09:27] | I could kind of talk to him. | 我在医院还能跟他说上话 |
[09:28] | Well, he knows what to expect in the hospital. | 他对医院里的事有心理准备 |
[09:31] | Outside, everything’s different. Everything’s new. | 外面就完全不同了 一切都是新事物 |
[09:33] | New stimuli. | 新刺激 |
[09:34] | So, what do I do? I-I… | 那我该怎么办 我… |
[09:35] | I don’t know what he’s thinking. | 我不知道他在想什么 |
[09:36] | Claire, you’re not gonna figure out what he’s thinking, | 克莱尔 你不会知道他在想什么 |
[09:38] | so don’t even try. | 所以放弃吧 |
[09:39] | In fact, if he’s thinking about something in his own mind, | 其实 如果他在自顾自想什么 |
[09:41] | just let him be. | 就随他去好了 |
[09:42] | I’d appreciate it if people gave me the same courtesy. | 如果有人这样对我 我会很感激的 |
[09:45] | I thought with your history — | 我觉得鉴于您的经历… |
[09:46] | Claire, if you want to connect with him, | 克莱尔 如果你想跟他交流 |
[09:48] | you’re gonna have to figure out your own way in. | 就得找到自己的方法 |
[09:52] | How’s Chuck? | 查克怎么样了 |
[09:52] | Chuck? Chuck’s fine. | 查克 他很好 |
[09:53] | He’s waiting for a liver. | 在等肝源 |
[09:55] | So come home, please. | 所以请赶快回来吧 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:01] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[10:04] | – What’s up? – I just wanted to thank you. | -什么事 -我想跟你说声谢谢 |
[10:06] | I haven’t done anything yet. | 我还什么都没做呢 |
[10:08] | You have. | 你做了 |
[10:09] | You’ve given my dad hope. | 你给了我爸爸希望 |
[10:16] | You know, Chuck was my first patient. | 查克是我的第一个病人 |
[10:19] | Six months ago, – first day at St. Bonaventure, | 六个月前我在来圣何塞圣文德医院的第一天 |
[10:21] | I get a liver failure. | 接受的肝衰患者 |
[10:24] | And the nicest guy in the world. | 他是这个世界上最好的人 |
[10:26] | I wanted to be the one to give him the good news. | 我想由我来告诉他这个好消息 |
[10:27] | We’re not leaving. | 我们走不了了 |
[10:31] | You said you liked helicopters. | 你说过你喜欢直升飞机的 |
[10:33] | We are not leaving. | 我们走不了了 |
[10:35] | We — We made it here safe. | 我们…我们来的时候很安全 |
[10:37] | Yes, we are not leaving. | 是的 但我们走不了了 |
[10:39] | We’re not leaving. | 我们走不了了 |
[10:41] | Fog’s rolling in too quick. | 雾来的太快 |
[10:44] | Does that mean it rolls out quick? | 所以去得也快吗 |
[10:47] | Could be an hour. Could be three. | 可能一小时 也可能三小时 |
[10:48] | Don’t know. | 谁知道 |
[10:51] | Okay, uh… We’re gonna need a new ride. | 好吧 我们得用别的方法回去了 |
[10:56] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[10:57] | I need an ambulance to St. Bonaventure. | 我需要一辆救护车到圣何塞圣文德医院 |
[10:59] | Sorry. I just don’t have the EMS. | 抱歉 现在没有车搞送货 |
[11:00] | I’ve got a pile-up on I-80 | 80号州际公路发生连环车祸 |
[11:02] | and four other vehicles out on call. | 四辆车在外待命 |
[11:03] | Not one ambulance? | 一辆救护车都没有吗 |
[11:09] | Let me be clear — this is emergent. | 听我说 这事很紧急 |
[11:11] | It’s time sensitive. | 一分一秒都耽搁不起 |
[11:12] | Honey, this ain’t Hertz. | 亲爱的 这里不是租车行 |
[11:17] | What about a police escort? | 那警车护送呢 |
[11:20] | That can be arranged. | 那倒可以安排 |
[11:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:29] | Don’t want to ruin the festivities. | 我不想破坏现在的氛围 |
[11:32] | But if I could just get a few minutes with my patient, alone. | 但是我想和我的病人单独待一会 |
[11:38] | Mr. Wannamaker. | 万纳梅克先生 |
[11:42] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[11:45] | How we doing today? | 今天怎么样 |
[11:47] | Incomplete. | 依旧还有个洞 |
[11:49] | Let’s see what we can do about that. | 那让我们看看有什么办法吧 |
[11:51] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[11:54] | Well, looking not too bad considering we cut out a tumor | 鉴于肿瘤刚刚切除了不到两周的时间 |
[11:57] | less than two weeks ago. | 看起来还不错 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I’ve been walking around with a hole in my mouth. | 是啊 我一直带着嘴边的大洞到处逛 |
[12:02] | Ever drink Scotch with a hole in your mouth? | 嘴边带洞喝威士忌试过没有 |
[12:05] | Waste of good Scotch. | 着实浪费了好酒 |
[12:08] | We needed to give it time to heal. | 伤口需要一定时间来愈合 |
[12:10] | Yeah, yeah. You told me. | 知道 知道 你说过了 |
[12:13] | Have you continued to smoke? | 你还抽烟吗 |
[12:15] | It constricts the vessels, slows the healing. | 抽烟会收缩血管 减缓愈合 |
[12:19] | I’m not a quitter. | 我不是个半途而废的人 |
[12:23] | We are going to graft some skin from your leg | 我们准备从你的腿上移植些皮肤 |
[12:29] | and fix that cheek up better than new. | 将你的脸颊修复得比原来还好 |
[12:32] | I’m a real estate guy. | 我是搞房地产的 |
[12:34] | There’s an old saying — “You can have it fast. | 有句老话说 |
[12:36] | You can have it good. You can have it cheap. Pick two.” | 「快速 出色和便宜 你得占两条」 |
[12:40] | It’s not gonna be cheap. | 便宜是占不了 |
[12:43] | I like doctors like you. | 我喜欢你这样的医生 |
[12:46] | You’re good, and you know it. | 你很出色 你自己知道 |
[12:51] | Yes. It was harvested before we got there. | 是的 在我们来之前就已经摘取了 |
[12:53] | We’re waiting for transportation. | 我们正等车送我们回去 |
[12:55] | The itinerary and the life clock have changed. | 行程和存活时间都有所改变 |
[12:58] | Yeah, uh… Four hours and 14 minutes. | 是的…还剩4小时14分钟 |
[12:59] | Excuse me! Are you talking to the hospital? | 打扰一下 你是在和医院通话吗 |
[13:03] | Have someone tell – Dr. Glassman | 麻烦找人转告一下格拉斯曼医生 |
[13:05] | that I might be late for our lunch, please. | 我去跟他吃午餐可能会迟到 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:16] | So, how did you know about the weather? | 所以你是怎么预知天气的 |
[13:19] | Is it some kind of gift? | 是某种天赋吗 |
[13:23] | Come on, I got to know. | 拜托 我想知道 |
[13:25] | What, Shaun Murphy is Zeus? | 难道肖恩·莫菲是宙斯吗 |
[13:28] | I watch The Weather Channel. | 我看了天气预报 |
[13:36] | You my doctors? | 我要接的医生是你们吗 |
[13:40] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[13:41] | Shaun, we got to go! | 肖恩 我们得走了 |
[14:01] | You’re home. | 你到家了 |
[14:04] | Your dad and mom have had a tough night with your brother and all. | 因为你弟弟的事 你爸妈今晚都不太好受 |
[14:08] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 走吧 |
[14:09] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[14:12] | He — He promised me! | 他…他答应过我的 |
[14:14] | He…He promised me! | 他…他答应过我的 |
[14:16] | He promised! He promised me! | 他答应了的 他答应过我的 |
[14:19] | He promised me! He promised me! | 他答应我的 他答应我的 |
[14:28] | I think we’ll get there much quicker if we drive, Shaun. | 我觉得现在走的话能早点到 肖恩 |
[14:37] | C-Could you turn off the flashers, please? | 能麻烦你把警灯关了吗 |
[14:50] | What’s the patient’s name? | 患者的姓名是什么 |
[14:52] | I told you. It’s Chuck. | 我告诉过你了 是查克 |
[14:53] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是 |
[14:55] | No. The — The donor? | 不是 器官捐献者的名字 |
[14:57] | What’s his name? | 他的名字是什么 |
[14:58] | What? The liver? | 什么 肝脏吗 |
[15:01] | I… | 我… |
[15:02] | “Oliver”? | 「奥利弗」 |
[15:05] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[15:17] | Hey, you got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[15:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:20] | Just waiting on a liver. | 在等一个肝源 |
[15:21] | Transplant. Everyone wants in. | 移植手术人人都想参与 |
[15:24] | They’d trade their liver to do the liver. | 大家宁愿用自己的肝换取参与手术的机会 |
[15:28] | Hey, look, uh, you want some help on this Free-Flap? | 话说 你的皮瓣移植需要帮忙吗 |
[15:30] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[15:31] | Wannamaker. | 万纳梅克 |
[15:33] | You got the transplant. | 你有移植手术要做 |
[15:34] | That should keep any attending busy. | 任何一个主治医生都该忙得不可开交才对 |
[15:36] | Well, I can make time. | 我可以挤时间 |
[15:38] | Aoki come to you about this? | 青木来找过你了 |
[15:39] | Look, I get it. You’re the Chief. | 听着 我知道 你是主任 |
[15:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:42] | Look, this — this isn’t a coup. | 听着 这不是政治阴谋 |
[15:44] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[15:45] | It’s about making sure this hospital is first | 是为了确保我们医院 |
[15:47] | on Wannamaker’s donation list. | 成为万纳梅克捐款的首选 |
[15:49] | I’m aware of the stakes. | 利害关系我清楚得很 |
[15:51] | Thanks for coming by. | 多谢你过来告诉我 |
[15:54] | You know, it doesn’t make you any less of a surgeon, | 你知道的 让我做你的助手 |
[15:57] | having me in there as your second. | 对你没有任何坏处 |
[15:58] | I’m the Chief. You’re my attending. | 我是你的主任 你是我的主治医师 |
[16:00] | Can’t argue with that. | 这没错 |
[16:01] | And we both know what your presence in my O.R. will say. | 你我都清楚你出现在我的手术室里意味着什么 |
[16:04] | That’s not my intention. | 那并不是我的本意 |
[16:05] | It’s the impact. Intention doesn’t matter. | 重要的是产生的影响 意图不重要 |
[16:08] | Thanks…but I’m good. | 谢了 但是我不需要 |
[16:24] | These can’t be right. | 这肯定有问题 |
[16:27] | Whatever it is, it’s right. | 不管这是哪份报告 没有问题 |
[16:28] | Chuck’s labs. | 查克的化验结果 |
[16:29] | It’s got to be a false flag or a bad reading. | 不是弄错了人就是化验结果有误 |
[16:32] | For what? | 怎么会 |
[16:33] | Medications? Foods? I don’t know. | 药物 或是食物 我不知道 |
[16:39] | Look, if this is right, we lose our transplant. | 如果结果没错 我们就没法移植了 |
[16:42] | I’m sorry. That doesn’t change the results. | 我很抱歉 但结果就是这样 |
[16:45] | There’s alcohol in his system. | 他体内有酒精 |
[16:48] | He drank. | 他喝酒了 |
[16:49] | The blood doesn’t lie. | 血液不会撒谎 |
[16:54] | Run the lab again. | 重做一遍化验 |
[16:58] | E.T.A. To St. Bonaventure? | 到圣何塞圣文德医院要多久 |
[17:00] | 70 minutes. | 七十分钟 |
[17:09] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[17:11] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[17:13] | I have a girl neighbor. | 我有个女邻居 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 哦 |
[17:18] | Is she nice? | 她人好吗 |
[17:21] | What does she do? – Does she…have a boyfriend? | 她做什么工作的 有男朋友吗 |
[17:26] | Do you know her name? | 你知道她叫什么吗 |
[17:34] | What the hell are you looking for on the scans? | 你到底在片子上找什么呢 |
[17:39] | What the… | 怎么会 |
[17:40] | The temperature is going up! | 温度在升高 |
[17:43] | Officer, we need to find a place with ice, like, now! | 警官 我们得找个有冰的地方 马上 |
[17:48] | I tested it, Chuck. And re-tested it. | 我验过了 查克 验了两遍 |
[17:52] | Talk to me. You know the six-month rule. | 说话啊 你知道六个月内不能喝酒的规定 |
[17:56] | – Was it a craving? – It was three days ago. | -是忍不住吗 -是三天前 |
[18:00] | My daughter’s graduation. | 我女儿的毕业典礼 |
[18:07] | Nobody in my family had ever gone to college. | 我们家里没有人上过大学 |
[18:13] | There she was. | 她就站在那 |
[18:16] | My little girl wearing the robes. | 我的宝贝女儿穿着学士服 |
[18:22] | And for just that day, I…I wanted to be normal. | 那一天我只想做个平凡的父亲 |
[18:30] | So, I…I had a glass of champagne. | 所以我喝了一杯香槟 |
[18:41] | You’re out of ice? | 你们没有冰了 |
[18:42] | It’s broken. Supermarket’s about three miles down. | 冰箱坏了 五公里外有个超市 |
[18:45] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[18:49] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:57] | The temperature’s already at 47 degrees. | 温度已经到八摄氏度了 |
[18:59] | We can’t let it go any higher. | 我们不能让它再继续升高了 |
[19:06] | Are you gonna help me? | 你不来帮我吗 |
[19:10] | It’s sweet. You’ll like it. | 甜的 你会喜欢的 |
[19:25] | What should I do with him? | 我该拿他怎么办 |
[19:26] | Child Services is down in Cheyenne. | 儿童保护机构在夏延 |
[19:29] | That’s 150 miles, and they’ll just turn me around | 有240公里远 而且他们肯定会 |
[19:31] | and send me back to the parents. | 打发我调头送到他父母那里 |
[19:33] | The parents don’t want him? | 他父母不想要他吗 |
[19:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:38] | He doesn’t seem to want the parents, that’s for sure. | 可以肯定的是他不想要他父母 |
[19:41] | You can take him to do the hospital. | 你可以带他去医院 |
[19:42] | Social worker there. | 那有社工 |
[19:49] | That won’t work. | 这样不管用 |
[19:52] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:53] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[19:57] | You’re right. It’s not working! Why? | 你说得对 不管用 为什么 |
[20:00] | Shaun! | 肖恩 |
[20:02] | Are you even listening to me?! | 你到底有没有在听我说话 |
[20:04] | Just one drink? | 只喝了一杯 |
[20:05] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[20:08] | Should I inform the registry? | 要不要通知器官移植登记中心 |
[20:11] | How long ago – did Chuck have that drink? | 查克多长时间以前喝的那杯酒 |
[20:12] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[20:13] | Give me your marker. | 把记号笔给我 |
[20:23] | That’s… | 这是 |
[20:26] | Estimated blood-alcohol content. | 血液酒精含量估计值 |
[20:31] | What type of alcohol? | 他喝的是什么酒 |
[20:33] | Uh, champagne. | 香槟 |
[20:34] | What percentage of alcohol is that? | 酒精含量是多少 |
[20:36] | I don’t know. What’s the difference? | 我不知道 有什么关系吗 |
[20:37] | Take out your phone and look it up. | 把手机拿出来查查 |
[20:40] | I don’t know why it’s not working! | 我不知道为什么它不管用 |
[20:42] | It needs to be submerged to cool. | 要被冰水淹没才可以 |
[21:02] | Every five seconds is an XL. | 每开五秒就是一份特大杯沙冰 |
[21:04] | Why did you answer me the last time, but not before? | 为什么最后一次你回答我了 之前不回答 |
[21:08] | Was it because I was angry? | 是因为我生气了吗 |
[21:11] | Was it random? | 是巧合吗 |
[21:13] | Why can’t you answer my questions? | 为什么你就不能回答我的问题 |
[21:20] | This better work. | 最好管用 |
[21:22] | It will work. | 会管用的 |
[21:26] | You answer when I don’t ask. | 我不问你就会说 |
[21:32] | You don’t like questions. | 你不喜欢问题 |
[21:33] | I don’t. | 不喜欢 |
[21:41] | I didn’t do well in calculus. | 我微积分没学好 |
[21:43] | This is algebra. | 这是代数 |
[21:44] | With his severe cirrhosis, | 他有重度肝硬化 |
[21:46] | his alcohol-clearance rate is one milligram per deciliter per hour. | 酒精清除率为每小时一毫克每分升 |
[21:53] | One drink, say eight ounces… | 一杯酒 就算八盎司 |
[21:55] | If it’s champagne, six ounces, tops. | 香槟的话最多六盎司 |
[21:56] | Play it conservative. | 按保守估计 |
[21:57] | Eight ounces results in a blood alcohol level | 八盎司导致血液酒精浓度 |
[22:00] | of 39 milligrams per deciliter. | 上升39毫克每分升 |
[22:03] | One standard drink. | 这是标准杯量 |
[22:07] | Now, the purpose of abstinence, | 而禁酒的目的 |
[22:09] | at least according to the transplant registry is… | 至少根据移植中心的说法… |
[22:12] | Patients who kill their livers due to excessive drinking | 是让由过量饮酒引起肝病的患者 |
[22:14] | prove they can be sober. | 证明自己可以戒酒 |
[22:17] | Let me see that report. | 给我看一下报告 |
[22:23] | Chuck was telling the truth. | 查克说的是实话 |
[22:24] | He did have just the one drink. | 他确实只喝了一杯 |
[22:26] | He didn’t fall off the wagon. | 他没有中断戒酒 |
[22:28] | Corporate loves its data. | 董事会会喜欢这个数据 |
[22:30] | I’m not sure it’ll actually make a difference, | 我不确定这是否有用 |
[22:31] | but it does give us an argument. | 但至少给了我们论据 |
[22:35] | You are a genius. | 你是个天才 |
[22:50] | You don’t like the cafeteria food? | 你不喜欢食堂的饭菜吗 |
[22:51] | They only make one thing well. | 他们能把东西做熟就不错了 |
[22:53] | What does it say when the staff sees | 要是员工看见他们的院长 |
[22:55] | the President of the hospital not eating their cafeteria food? | 不吃食堂的饭菜会怎么想 |
[22:58] | Well, it says the President of the hospital | 这说明院长 |
[23:00] | isn’t allowed in the kitchen. | 不允许进厨房 |
[23:03] | You sat down. What can I do for you? | 你坐这的意思是我能为你做什么吗 |
[23:05] | I’d like your advice. | 我想听听你的建议 |
[23:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:08] | Where’s Aoki? Did she die? | 青木呢 她去世了吗 |
[23:11] | This was a mistake. | 这真是个错误 |
[23:12] | That’s insulting. Sit down. | 这么说真伤人啊 坐下吧 |
[23:13] | At least hear what I have to say, | 至少听完我要说什么 |
[23:15] | and then decide it’s bad advice. | 再说这是个坏主意 |
[23:17] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[23:20] | Aoki is pushing Melendez on me for the VIP. | 青木把梅伦德斯推给我参与VIP的手术 |
[23:24] | You didn’t get the e-mail blast. | 你没看到群发邮件吧 |
[23:25] | Rich people aren’t allowed to die in this hospital. | 有钱人不能死在这家医院里 |
[23:27] | You’re not the young star anymore. | 你不再是明日之星了 |
[23:29] | Melendez is. | 梅伦德斯才是 |
[23:31] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[23:32] | And you’re upset about the “Why”? | 那你还为「为什么」而苦恼吗 |
[23:33] | Why does Aoki think that? | 为什么青木这么想 |
[23:35] | You should be asking “Who”. | 你应该问的是「谁」 |
[23:37] | “Who”? I know who. Melendez. | 「谁」 我知道是谁 梅伦德斯 |
[23:39] | Who are you? | 你是「谁」 |
[23:41] | Are you a Chief who wants to be top surgeon, | 你是想当顶级外科医生的主任 |
[23:43] | or are you a Chief who wants to be president? | 还是个想当院长的主任 |
[23:45] | ‘Cause if it’s the latter, take your ego, | 因为若是后者 就收起你的自我 |
[23:47] | shove it in a cupboard somewhere, | 塞进什么碗柜里 |
[23:49] | and start acting presidential. | 表现得像个院长的样子 |
[24:01] | Dr. Melendez is going to argue to the board | 梅伦德斯医生会和董事会沟通 |
[24:03] | that you get this liver. | 让你移植这个肝脏 |
[24:04] | And I think it’s a pretty good argument. | 我认为胜算很大 |
[24:07] | Do I deserve it? | 我值得吗 |
[24:09] | I’m… not sure that’s relevant. | 我认为这与此无关 |
[24:15] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[24:17] | when you’re dying, | 当人濒死时 |
[24:19] | and I’ve been dying for a long time, | 而我已经濒死很久了 |
[24:23] | you start to think about your life. | 你会开始思考自己的人生 |
[24:28] | I haven’t led a great one. | 我的人生不尽人意 |
[24:31] | I could’ve been a better dad. | 我本该成为一个更好的父亲 |
[24:34] | A better man. | 更好的男人 |
[24:38] | News flash, I drank too much. | 告诉你 我曾酗酒 |
[24:43] | You know, I also have a son. | 我还有个儿子 |
[24:45] | Yeah. First marriage. | 第一次婚姻时生的 |
[24:49] | I haven’t seen him in three years. | 我有三年没见过他了 |
[24:53] | Getting a liver is not a second chance, | 肝脏移植不是你的第二次生命 |
[24:55] | and it’s not a reward for being perfect. | 也不是给好人的奖励 |
[24:58] | It’s just what we can do. | 只是我们能做的 |
[25:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:03] | But on the registry, | 但在移植登记中心里 |
[25:05] | all of us wait in line together. | 我们所有人都排着队 |
[25:08] | And I see these … | 而我看到… |
[25:12] | these people here, waiting. | 那些人等着 |
[25:17] | I know their faces. | 我认识他们的脸 |
[25:20] | Even their names. | 甚至知道他们的名字 |
[25:22] | They all have stories. | 他们都有各自的故事 |
[25:26] | We’re in it together. | 我们一起排在上面 |
[25:29] | And I… | 而我… |
[25:31] | I broke the… | 我打破了… |
[25:34] | Chuck? Chuck! | 查克 查克 |
[25:37] | Chuck? Code blue! | 查克 紧急呼叫 |
[25:39] | Chuck, can you hear me? | 查克 你能听见吗 |
[25:53] | He’s got blood in his esophagus. | 他食管里有血 |
[25:56] | He’s got a variceal bleed. | 静脉曲张出血 |
[25:58] | All right. Saline wide open. Type and cross four units. | 开一袋生理盐水 交叉配型四个单位 |
[26:03] | I’m going to band the vein. | 我来结扎静脉 |
[26:16] | Pressure’s coming up. | 血压回升了 |
[26:38] | – Chuck had a variceal bleed. – I was in there. | -查克静脉曲张出血 -我也在场 |
[26:40] | Portal hypertension, decompensated… | 门脉高压 代偿失调 |
[26:41] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[26:43] | He’s got three months to live, maybe. | 他可能只剩三个月了 |
[26:47] | You have to be six-months alcohol free | 他得禁酒六个月 |
[26:49] | before you’re registry eligible. | 才有资格进入移植名单 |
[26:51] | And you said you weren’t good at math. | 你还说自己数学不好呢 |
[26:55] | He gets this one or he dies. | 他得不到这个肝源就必死无疑 |
[27:06] | You know what this thing looks like at 8:00 A.M.? | 你知道早上八点坐警车是什么体验吗 |
[27:08] | I need a police escort to work every morning. | 我需要警车每天早上护送我上班 |
[27:10] | 280 South. | 所有道路都在 |
[27:12] | Where are all roads meet. | 280号公路南段汇聚 |
[27:18] | No, they don’t! | 不对 |
[27:29] | – What’s wrong with him? – He’s autistic, officer. | -他怎么了 -他有自闭症 警官 |
[27:32] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[27:34] | Does he need to be in a hospital? | 他需要去医院吗 |
[27:36] | The last place he should be is a hospital. | 他最不该去的地方就是医院 |
[28:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:03] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[28:05] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[28:13] | Okay, this isn’t a question. | 好吧 我不是在问你问题 |
[28:14] | I just…I don’t know what you’re looking for, Shaun. | 我只是 我不知道你在找什么 肖恩 |
[28:17] | Yes, I can feel it. It’s firmer. | 我感觉得到 它变得更紧实了 |
[28:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[28:22] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[28:24] | There must be a clot, but there isn’t a clot. | 这里面肯定有凝块 但我找不到 |
[28:26] | The scan showed no clot. | 片子里看不到凝块 |
[28:36] | That’s because the scans were taken before | 那是因为片子是在 |
[28:39] | they harvested the liver. | 摘除肝脏之前拍的 |
[28:40] | Prior to the liver being flushed with UW solution! | 那时肝脏还没有用UW液冲洗 |
[28:43] | It’s dying! | 它要死了 |
[28:44] | To preserve the liver, they replace all its blood | 为了保存肝脏 他们把里面的血液 |
[28:46] | with a solution to protect it from the cold storage, | 全部替换为防止肝脏被冻伤的溶液 |
[28:48] | but they must’ve left some blood behind, which clotted. | 但里面肯定残留了血液 形成了凝块 |
[28:50] | How long to St. Bonaventure? | 离圣文德医院还有多远 |
[28:51] | – Less than 30 minutes. – Can’t wait! | -不到三十分钟 -来不及了 |
[28:53] | We have to immediately remove the clot and flush the left lobe | 我们必须马上清除凝块 冲洗左叶 |
[28:56] | to protect it from the ice bath. | 防止肝脏冻伤 |
[28:57] | We need to stop the car. | 必须马上停车 |
[28:59] | – Here? – Yes. Yes. | -在这里吗 -对 对 |
[29:00] | We need to operate right here, right now. | 我们必须马上就地操作 |
[29:18] | Flush this from the right. | 从右边进行冲洗 |
[29:19] | So, the left lobe, | 左叶 |
[29:20] | starting at the middle hepatic vein. | 从肝中静脉开始 |
[29:22] | Less intrusive cut would be along the falciform ligament | 沿镰状韧带做切口进入第三肝段 |
[29:25] | to allow access to Segment III. | 侵入性更低 |
[29:27] | When you locate the blockage, I’m gonna have to remove it. | 你定位堵塞点 我来清除 |
[29:56] | I need a straw to cannulate the vein, please. | 我需要一根吸管做静脉插管 |
[29:59] | There’s a straw in my cup. | 我杯子里有根吸管 |
[30:09] | UW solution will stabilize the cell walls. | UW溶液可以稳定细胞壁 |
[30:12] | Preserve the integrity of the organ. | 保护器官的完整性 |
[30:30] | This is better than having a baby in my car. | 这总比在我车里生孩子强 |
[30:38] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:39] | Like I’m writing a blank check. | 像在开空头支票 |
[30:42] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[30:44] | You’re the best. | 你是最好的医生 |
[30:52] | This bleed, these varices — this isn’t good news. | 出血 静脉曲张 这些都不是好现象 |
[30:56] | Tells us that your liver failure has progressed considerably. | 说明你的肝衰竭严重恶化了 |
[31:00] | How much? | 有多严重 |
[31:02] | You have two to three months. | 你还能活两到三个月 |
[31:04] | We’re getting – the liver today, in an hour. | 我们今天就有肝源了 一个小时后 |
[31:07] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[31:09] | You didn’t tell them. | 你没告诉她们 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:12] | Your father had a drink. | 你父亲喝酒了 |
[31:16] | He had one glass. | 他就喝了一杯 |
[31:18] | Transplant registry doesn’t quantify things like that. | 移植登记中心不管你喝了多少 |
[31:21] | So he doesn’t get the liver? | 所以他得不到这个肝源了吗 |
[31:22] | I’m gonna try and get it for him. | 我会试着帮他争取 |
[31:24] | What are you, a car salesman? | 你是汽车销售员吗 |
[31:25] | What, you’re gonna try? | 只会试试 |
[31:26] | The final decision is out of my hands. | 最终决定权不在我这 |
[31:33] | And if you fail? | 如果你失败了呢 |
[31:36] | I’m gonna do everything that I can. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[31:39] | I am meeting with – the committee in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟后跟委员会开会 |
[31:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[31:50] | I handed my dad the drink. | 那杯酒是我递给我爸爸的 |
[31:53] | Doesn’t matter how it happened. | 事情经过不重要 |
[31:55] | He didn’t want it. He just wanted to make me happy. | 他不想喝的 只是想让我开心 |
[31:58] | If you let him die, I will have killed my father. | 如果你不救他 就是我亲手杀死了他 |
[32:29] | It was a glass. | 就一杯 |
[32:30] | A glass of champagne at his daughter’s graduation. | 他女儿的毕业典礼上的一杯香槟 |
[32:33] | I have the labs to prove it. | 化验结果可以证明 |
[32:34] | Chuck didn’t fall off the wagon. | 查克没有中断戒酒 |
[32:35] | He had one drink and never went back. | 他只喝了一杯 仅此而已 |
[32:37] | The transplant registry guidelines don’t play | 移植登记中心的指南 |
[32:39] | in the gray for a reason. | 不留余地是有原因的 |
[32:41] | Those guidelines are so arbitrary. | 那些规定太专制了 |
[32:42] | Have one drink and you die. | 喝一杯酒就被剥夺生的希望 |
[32:43] | A couple pills of ecstasy, no problem. | 吃摇头丸却没问题 |
[32:45] | Hepatitis B from careless sexual practice, nope. | 高危性行为导致的乙型肝炎也没问题 |
[32:48] | Nothing at all about that. | 什么规定都没有 |
[32:49] | So, what do you want us to do? Throw out the rules? | 所以你想我们怎么做 无视规定吗 |
[32:51] | I want us not to hide behind them. | 我希望我们不要拿规定当挡箭牌 |
[32:53] | We do have a responsibility. | 负起责任来 |
[32:55] | Without the rules, we’re playing God. | 没有了规则 那我们就是在扮演上帝 |
[32:57] | We need the rules. | 我们需要规则 |
[32:58] | Does that help you sleep better at night? | 它会让你晚上睡得更安稳吗 |
[33:00] | Yes, it does. | 会 |
[33:03] | We have one liver today, and 800 people in this state need it. | 全州有八百人需要今天这个肝源 |
[33:07] | I don’t want to be haunted by the other 799. | 我不想对另外799人心怀愧疚 |
[33:10] | Your guy hasn’t earned it. | 你的病人自己丢掉了这个机会 |
[33:11] | He knew the rules, and this… | 他知道规定 这… |
[33:14] | it’s a technicality. | 这是一个技术性细则 |
[33:15] | No, the drink is a technicality. | 不 这杯酒才是一个技术性细则 |
[33:17] | Jessica, what’s the legal burden here? | 杰西卡 这里面涉及什么法律责任 |
[33:19] | Significant. | 十分重大 |
[33:20] | If we move forward with this transplant, | 如果我们进行移植 |
[33:22] | we could lose privileges from the registry. | 可能会失去移植中心的特权 |
[33:24] | -If it were discovered. -If it were discovered? | -如果被发现的话 -如果被发现 |
[33:26] | How narrow can you be about this? | 你是有多狭隘 |
[33:29] | Dr. Glassman, where are you on this? | 格拉斯曼医生 你怎么看 |
[33:31] | I can make a good argument either way. | 两边都有理 |
[33:33] | Go ahead, please. | 请继续 |
[33:35] | Better to remove – the arguments all together. | 最好将这些争论都解决掉 |
[33:37] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[33:39] | All I’m talking about is that we have a patient | 我是说我们医院有个患者 |
[33:41] | in this hospital who needs a liver. | 需要肝源 |
[33:43] | We also just happen to have a liver that needs a patient. | 我们也恰好有一个肝脏需要一个患者 |
[33:46] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[33:47] | It is that simple if you consider the patient. | 如果你为患者考虑就这么简单 |
[33:50] | Rules are secondary. | 规则是次要的 |
[33:53] | But is saving this patient worth the risk | 但救这个患者值得我们承担 |
[33:56] | of not being able – to save hundreds of others? | 救不了剩下几百个的风险吗 |
[33:58] | I don’t have hundreds of patients right now. | 我现在没有几百个患者 |
[34:00] | I have one, and his name is Chuck. | 只有一个 他叫查克 |
[34:07] | Blood pressure’s steady. | 血压稳定 |
[34:08] | Donor vessel to the facial artery, | 面动脉接入供体血管 |
[34:10] | and we’re ready to close him up. | 准备缝合 |
[34:11] | 10-0 polypropylene and vascular forceps. | 10-0缝合线和血管钳 |
[34:13] | Nice work, Dr. Andrews. | 干得好 安德鲁斯医生 |
[34:19] | What do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[34:22] | hematoma? | 血肿 |
[34:23] | I can see that. Let’s find its source. | 我看见了 找出来源吧 |
[34:25] | Sponge, stick, and probe. | 纱布棒 探针 |
[34:26] | Sponge, stick, and probe. | 纱布棒 探针 |
[34:32] | It’s not my recipient artery. | 不是受体动脉 |
[34:34] | Heart rate is dropping. | 心率在下降 |
[34:35] | Whatever it is, – it’s compressing his carotid. | 不管是什么 都在压迫他的颈动脉 |
[34:37] | I can’t get deep enough here. I need better access. | 我无法深入病灶 需要更好的切口 |
[34:42] | We move through zone three from the outside. | 从外部进入第三区 |
[34:44] | Zone three’s a minefield. | 第三区是危险区 |
[34:45] | I’m aware, but we need to do this. | 我知道 但必须这样做 |
[34:47] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it quick. | 不管你做什么 赶紧 |
[34:48] | It’s strangling him from the inside. | 里面的东西正威胁着他 |
[34:54] | Get me Melendez. | 叫梅伦德斯过来 |
[34:59] | We made it! | 赶到了 |
[35:00] | Yeah, we’re here. | 是啊 我们到了 |
[35:03] | Downstairs, coming up. | 下楼 来吧 |
[35:05] | No, no, no. Jared, you’re not gonna believe wh– | 不不不 杰瑞德 你肯定不信 |
[35:08] | Yeah? | 啊 |
[35:18] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[35:27] | Chuck’s been moved to the bottom of the list. | 查克被放在了名单最后 |
[35:30] | San Jose Presbyterian are coming to get the liver. | 圣何塞长老会医院正过来取肝源 |
[35:38] | -Oxygen sats tanking. -Up him to 100 % O2. | -血氧饱和度下降 -给予100%浓度吸氧 |
[35:42] | You have to go through the mandible from the inside | 你得从里面穿过下颌 |
[35:43] | to probe for the source. It’s the only way. | 来探测来源 只能这样 |
[35:46] | Loupes. | 手术放大镜 |
[35:48] | We have to be careful in there, or he’ll get a stroke. | 我们必须小心 否则他可能会中风 |
[35:52] | We’ll just have to be careful then. | 我们需要的只是小心 |
[35:55] | Give Dr. Melendez – the mandibular channel retractor | 给梅伦德斯医生下颌槽状拉钩 |
[35:58] | and number five bone cutter. | 和五号骨刀 |
[35:59] | number five bone cutter. | 五号骨刀 |
[36:16] | 29 minutes. That’s a lifetime. | 存活时间剩余29分钟 |
[36:18] | Thank you. This is amazing. | 谢谢 真是太好了 |
[36:20] | Got to go. The whole team is waiting. | 我得走了 整个组都等着呢 |
[36:21] | His name is Oliver. | 他叫奥利弗 |
[36:37] | It was a good day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[36:41] | We saved a life… | 我们拯救了一个生命 |
[36:44] | just not Chuck’s. | 只不过不是查克的 |
[37:13] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[37:15] | I want to believe that. | 我也想相信 |
[38:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:09] | Are you a lab guy or something? | 你是个实验员还是 |
[38:11] | – I’m a surgeon. – That’s insane. | -我是个外科医生 -那太疯狂了 |
[38:13] | May I have my batteries back? | 我能要回我的电池吗 |
[38:17] | The ones you borrowed. | 你借的那些 |
[38:20] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[38:28] | There you go. | 给你 |
[38:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[38:36] | I’m Lea. | 我叫莉亚 |
[38:37] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. Nice to meet you. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 很高兴认识你 |
[40:09] | You’ll stay with me tonight. | 你今晚就跟我待在一起 |
[40:13] | And tomorrow, – we’ll figure out the rest. | 明天我们再解决其他事 |