时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Good Doctor”… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | How hard can it be to just act like a normal human being?! | 表现得像个普通人能有多难 |
[00:06] | No! | 不 |
[00:07] | Stop petting that stupid rabbit! | 你能别玩你那破兔子了吗 |
[00:09] | We’re never going home again. | 我们再也不会回家了 |
[00:11] | We have each other, and that’s all we need. | 我们有彼此 这就够了 |
[00:13] | My brother went to heaven in front of my eyes. | 我的弟弟在我眼前去了天堂 |
[00:18] | Never forget, you’re the smart one. | 永远记住 你是最聪明的 |
[00:19] | And I’m proud of you, Shaun. | 我为你骄傲 肖恩 |
[00:27] | Dad? | 爸 |
[00:35] | Penny, I missed you, too! | 潘妮 我也好想你 |
[00:38] | Oh, Penny, come. | 潘妮 过来 |
[00:40] | Stay. | 坐好 |
[00:42] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[00:44] | Sorry it’s so early. I just landed. | 抱歉这么早过来 我刚下飞机 |
[00:46] | Actually, you’re a bit late. | 其实你来得有点晚 |
[00:48] | Five weeks. | 晚了五星期 |
[00:49] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[00:52] | I’m sorry. I-i-it’s a long story, okay? | 很抱歉 说来话长 好吗 |
[00:57] | But h-how was it? | 当时的情况如何 |
[00:59] | It was your mother’s funeral. | 那可是你母亲的葬礼 |
[01:04] | Dad, I’m… | 爸 我… |
[01:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:16] | Well, you have my cell number. | 你有我的电话 |
[01:18] | It only works if you answer it. | 你得接电话才行啊 |
[01:28] | Dad? | 爸 |
[01:30] | Dad?! | 爸 |
[01:32] | Dad! | 爸 |
[01:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:35] | You okay? You can’t breathe?! | 还好吗 不能呼吸吗 |
[01:37] | No? Okay. | 不能 好 |
[01:37] | Hold on, I’m gonna call for help, okay? | 坚持住 我报警求救 |
[01:41] | 911? My dad collapsed! | 911吗 我爸晕倒了 |
[01:42] | He can’t — he can’t breathe, please hurry! | 他不能呼吸 拜托快点来 |
[01:44] | Just hold on, Dad! | 坚持住 爸 |
[01:52] | Good morning, everyone! | 早上好 各位 |
[01:54] | Right on time. | 真准时 |
[01:55] | What, did you sleep here or use a teleportation device? | 你是睡这了 还是用了任意门 |
[01:59] | I used a teleportation device. | 我用了任意门 |
[02:03] | Nonsensical questions usually imply sarcasm, | 无意义的问题通常暗含讽刺 |
[02:05] | which I’ve found people often answer sarcastically. | 我发现人们通常也以讽刺回答 |
[02:08] | Good one. | 真棒 |
[02:09] | Trauma wants a consult on a 66-year-old male | 创伤科请求会诊 患者为66岁男性 |
[02:12] | who collapsed from severe anaphylaxis, | 因严重过敏导致晕倒 |
[02:14] | complicated by respiratory arrest. | 同时伴有呼吸停止 |
[02:16] | His son just got back from Thailand. | 他儿子刚从泰国回来 |
[02:18] | Almost immediately, the father had his allergic reaction. | 这位父亲就马上过敏发作了 |
[02:22] | Patient has a few allergies — | 患者有一些过敏原 |
[02:24] | pollen, mold, shellfish — | 花粉 霉菌 贝类 |
[02:25] | but no corresponding allergens were in evidence. | 但没发现明显的相关过敏原 |
[02:27] | Why are we doing a surgical consult on an allergy? | 为什么要给过敏患者做外科会诊 |
[02:30] | Well, we’re not. | 我们没有 |
[02:30] | We’re doing a consult on the excruciating abdominal pain he now has. | 会诊针对的是他现在的腹部剧痛 |
[02:36] | As you may have heard. | 你也听到了 |
[02:39] | Mr. Wilks, hi, I’m Dr. Neil Melendez. | 威尔克斯先生 我是尼尔·梅伦德斯医生 |
[02:42] | Heard you had some abdominal pain. | 听说你腹部疼痛 |
[03:20] | The guy was in some serious pain — | 他疼得很厉害 |
[03:21] | 10 milligrams of morphine worth. | 需要注射十毫克吗啡的程度 |
[03:23] | Test results show elevated lipase, | 检查结果显示脂肪酶 |
[03:25] | amylase, pancreatic enzymes. | 淀粉酶和胰蛋白都增高了 |
[03:27] | Pancreas is enlarged. | 胰腺增大 |
[03:28] | Could be pancreatitis, maybe alcohol-induced. | 可能是酒精诱发的胰腺炎 |
[03:30] | The son said he smelled alcohol on his father 6:00 in the morning. | 儿子说早上六点就在他父亲身上闻到了酒气 |
[03:33] | And anaphylaxis has been known to precipitate attacks of pancreatitis. | 过敏性反应是胰腺炎诱发的症状 |
[03:36] | Guess that’s it, then. | 大概就是这样了 |
[03:40] | Meaning you totally disagree. | 看来你不认同 |
[03:42] | Not everyone who starts their day off with a Mimosa | 不是谁都会一大早就喝巴克泡腾酒 |
[03:44] | fries their pancreas. | 折腾坏自己的胰腺 |
[03:46] | Your eyesight must a hell of a lot better than mine. | 你的眼神肯定比我好多了 |
[03:48] | Because I can’t see the entire pancreas | 由于肠道气体的覆盖 |
[03:50] | due to the overlying bowel gas. | 我可没看到完整的胰腺 |
[03:54] | We’ll order an abdominal CT and take a better look. | 预约腹部CT 好好看清楚 |
[03:56] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[03:58] | Where the hell is Murphy? | 莫菲去哪儿了 |
[03:59] | It’s a severe fracture, but I don’t think you’ll need pins. | 骨折很严重 但不需要钢钉 |
[04:03] | Young bones tend to heal very well. | 年轻人的骨头愈合能力很好 |
[04:05] | Young Bones? | 「年轻人的骨头」 |
[04:06] | Isn’t that a “Star Trek: Origins” graphic novel? | 那不是「星际迷航: 原初」的漫画小说吗 |
[04:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[04:13] | No, that was a joke. | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[04:15] | Where are your parents? | 你的父母在哪儿 |
[04:16] | They’re coming. | 他们在路上了 |
[04:17] | They both work in the city, so it’s a long drive for them. | 他们在市里上班 所以开过来有点远 |
[04:20] | I was on a school field trip, | 我本来在参加野外考察 |
[04:22] | and I tripped over my own feet. | 结果自己绊倒了 |
[04:23] | Of course, it was right in front of Shelby Lomar. | 竟然正好摔在谢尔比·洛马尔面前 |
[04:26] | At least it was pretty gross, | 至少样子非常狼狈 |
[04:27] | so I got some sympathy points for that. | 所以我起码得了点同情分 |
[04:33] | I would expect this to have been caused by a more serious accident. | 我还以为你的骨折是由更严重的事故造成的 |
[04:36] | Nope, just a trip. | 不 就是绊倒了 |
[04:37] | I do that a lot. | 我经常绊倒 |
[04:38] | What can I say? | 我也很无奈 |
[04:39] | I’m clumsy. | 我笨手笨脚的 |
[04:41] | Yes. Now follow my finger. | 好 盯着我的手指 |
[04:49] | You have some nystagmus — an involuntary eye movement. | 你有点眼球震颤和不自主眼运动 |
[04:53] | So what’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:55] | When you fell, did you hit your head? | 你摔倒时伤到头了吗 |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[04:58] | What, you think I have brain damage? | 你觉得我有脑损伤吗 |
[05:00] | Nystagmus can be a sign of a neurological issue. | 眼球震颤可能是神经系统问题的症状 |
[05:03] | Well, that would explain the “C” I got in social studies. | 难怪我在社会调研里只得了C |
[05:07] | That was another joke, wasn’t it? | 你又在开玩笑吧 |
[05:12] | I’m going to order a head CT for you. | 我去给你预约脑部CT |
[05:14] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[05:19] | – Shaun, are you getting any sleep? – Yes. | -肖恩 你睡觉了吗 -睡了 |
[05:21] | Really? I mean, really getting sleep? | 是吗 真的睡觉了吗 |
[05:23] | I got here on time. | 我准时到了医院 |
[05:25] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[05:26] | I used a teleportation device. | 我用了任意门 |
[05:32] | Radiology form, please. | 麻烦给我放射科表单 |
[05:40] | Shaun, that boy, he looks like… | 肖恩 那个男孩看起来很像… |
[05:41] | Steve. He does. | 史蒂夫 没错 |
[05:44] | Is he related? | 他们有血缘关系吗 |
[05:45] | His name is Evan Gallico, so I don’t think so. | 他叫埃文·格里克 应该没有 |
[05:51] | That is uncanny. | 这太不可思议了 |
[05:52] | Just coincidental. | 只是巧合而已 |
[05:54] | He looks exactly like your brother. | 他跟你弟弟简直一模一样 |
[05:56] | No, he doesn’t. | 并不是完全一样 |
[05:57] | His hair is shorter. | 他的头发短一些 |
[05:59] | It freaks me out. It doesn’t freak you out? | 我被吓到了 你没被吓到吗 |
[06:01] | No. | 没有 |
[06:02] | It’s okay if it does — | 吓到了也没关系 |
[06:03] | No, he’s not Steve. Steve’s dead. | 不 他不是史蒂夫 史蒂夫已经死了 |
[06:10] | “I used a teleportation device” was a joke. | 我说「我用了任意门」是玩笑话 |
[06:14] | Yeah, that’s…that’s good. | 那…很好 |
[06:25] | So, I couldn’t come to Mom’s funeral because I fell in love. | 我没能参加妈妈的葬礼是因为我恋爱了 |
[06:32] | She was another teacher at the school. | 她也是学校里的老师 |
[06:33] | A Thai woman. | 一个泰国女人 |
[06:36] | And she was kind and — | 她很善良 |
[06:37] | and beautiful and loving… | 美丽 有爱心… |
[06:41] | and very, very sick. | 但病得很重 |
[06:45] | She had a congenital heart defect. | 她有先天性心脏缺损 |
[06:53] | Look, if you don’t want to tell me | 如果你不愿意告诉我 |
[06:56] | where you’ve been for the last six months, then don’t. | 这六个月你去哪里了 那就别说 |
[06:58] | It’s your business. | 这是你的事 |
[06:59] | But don’t insult my intelligence. | 但是别侮辱我的智商 |
[07:01] | Well, I couldn’t just leave her. | 我不能丢下她 |
[07:02] | You couldn’t leave her for five minutes to make a phone call? | 你连花五分钟打个电话的时间都没有吗 |
[07:07] | This a bad time? | 打扰到你们了吗 |
[07:09] | No, come in. | 没有 请进 |
[07:16] | According to the CT, you have a lesion on your pancreas. | CT结果显示 你的胰腺有病变 |
[07:19] | Well, what do you think this lesion could be? | 可能是什么病变 |
[07:21] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[07:22] | That’s why we need to biopsy it. | 所以我们需要做病理切片检查 |
[07:23] | It could just be a benign cyst. | 可能只是个良性囊肿 |
[07:25] | Or…? | 或者 |
[07:26] | Or… | 或者 |
[07:29] | it could be cancer, right? | 可能是癌症 对吗 |
[07:32] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[07:50] | This won’t take long. | 这很快的 |
[07:52] | I know. I’ve had two of these. | 我知道 我已经做过两次了 |
[07:54] | One more and I get my Scout badge. | 再来一次我就能有童军勋章了 |
[08:00] | That was funny. | 这很好笑 |
[08:01] | Tough to tell without looking at you, | 没看到你的表情 很难说 |
[08:03] | but I’m guessing that was sarcasm. | 但我猜你在讽刺我 |
[08:05] | No. I have autism, | 不是 我有自闭症 |
[08:08] | which makes it hard for me to read social cues. | 因此我很难读懂社交暗示 |
[08:11] | Jokes are difficult. | 我也无法理解笑话 |
[08:12] | I used to know a kid with autism. Peter. | 我以前认识一个有自闭症的小孩 皮特 |
[08:15] | He was kind of weird but super nice. | 他有点奇怪 但是人非常好 |
[08:19] | Used to know? | 以前认识 |
[08:20] | You don’t know him anymore? | 你现在不认识他了吗 |
[08:22] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[08:24] | Hit by a car. | 出了车祸 |
[08:26] | You know anyone who died? | 你有朋友去世吗 |
[08:28] | My brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[08:30] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[08:35] | Why did you have the other CT scans? | 你为什么做那么多CT扫描 |
[08:37] | My parents have… | 我的父母有… |
[08:39] | uh, what’s the word for fear of getting sick? | 你们把害怕生病称作什么 |
[08:41] | Hypochondriasis? | 疑病症 |
[08:43] | no, worse than that. | 不是 比这个更严重 |
[08:45] | They have…nosophobia. | 他们有患病恐怖症 |
[08:48] | I love that word. | 我喜欢那个词 |
[08:49] | What do you think of Miss Gannett? | 你觉得甘尼特小姐怎么样 |
[08:52] | She’s nice. | 她很好 |
[08:53] | I think she’s callipygian. | 她臀很翘 |
[08:57] | She’s what? | 她什么 |
[08:58] | Callipygian? | 臀很翘 |
[08:59] | It means “having shapely buttocks,” Shaun. | 意思是「臀部线条很美」 肖恩 |
[09:06] | You read the dictionary. | 你读了字典 |
[09:08] | What it lacks in plot, it makes up for in vocab. | 情节上缺什么 就在词汇上补回来 |
[09:11] | So, you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[09:13] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友呢 |
[09:16] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友 |
[09:17] | Tropical fish? | 热带鱼 |
[09:21] | I like Lea. | 我喜欢莉亚 |
[09:23] | And who’s Lea? | 莉亚是谁 |
[09:25] | Lea is a friend. | 莉亚是一个朋友 |
[09:26] | A friend you date? | 可以约会的朋友 |
[09:28] | A friend with benefits? | 可以打炮的朋友 |
[09:30] | I lend her batteries sometimes. | 我偶尔借给她电池 |
[09:33] | I like where this is going… | 我喜欢这个进展 |
[09:38] | So, you know, keep going. | 那就继续加油吧 |
[09:41] | ‘Cause if you don’t, I will. | 如果你不加油 我会的 |
[09:43] | It’s kind of my thing, you know? | 我就是这样 |
[09:44] | Just constant talking — annoys everyone. | 说起话来没完 骚扰所有人 |
[09:47] | – Murphy. – Well, I guess not everyone. | -莫菲 -也不是所有人 |
[09:50] | My family’s pretty used to me now. I mean… | 我的家人现在已经习惯了 |
[09:53] | my friends are very talkative as well, so… | 我的朋友们也都是话痨 所以… |
[09:55] | You’re giving the fractured arm a head CT? | 你给一个手臂骨折的人做脑CT |
[09:57] | – Yes. – Get back to the pancreas. | -是的 -去照顾那个胰腺患者吧 |
[09:58] | He’s not clumsy. | 他不是笨手笨脚 |
[09:59] | He has a brain tumor behind the inner ear. | 他内耳附近有脑肿瘤 |
[10:04] | Forget the pancreas. | 别管胰腺患者了 |
[10:13] | Mr. And Mrs. Gallico? | 格里克夫妇 |
[10:16] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[10:17] | I’m treating your son. | 我负责治疗您的儿子 |
[10:19] | Well, how is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[10:20] | We were told it was a bad break, | 我们听说摔得很严重 |
[10:21] | but it should heal no problem. | 但应该能完全康复 |
[10:23] | I know why Evan tripped. | 我知道埃文为什么摔倒了 |
[10:24] | He had a tumor in the temporal bone behind his left ear, | 他左耳后侧的颞骨处有肿瘤 |
[10:27] | which is affecting his balance. | 影响了他的平衡功能 |
[10:29] | I’ve arranged for a consult with Dr. Najid in oncology | 我安排了与肿瘤科纳吉德医生的会诊 |
[10:31] | – and she’s going… – No, that won’t be necessary. We… | -她会… -不用了 我们… |
[10:35] | We already have an oncologist. | 我们已经有肿瘤科医师了 |
[10:38] | Evan’s been diagnosed with stage four osteosarcoma. | 埃文被确诊为晚期骨肉瘤 |
[10:42] | He was complaining of a sore shin. | 他抱怨过胫骨痛 |
[10:44] | The last thing that we expected was bone cancer. | 我们最没想到的就是骨癌 |
[10:48] | The doctors at SFM, they gave him a year to live. | 旧金山市立医院的医生说他只能活一年 |
[10:55] | That was seven months ago. | 七个月前说的 |
[10:57] | Osteosarcoma explains the severity of his fracture — | 骨肉瘤解释了他的骨折为什么这么严重 |
[11:01] | he will need pins in his arm after all. | 看来他还是需要钢钉固定 |
[11:03] | can we see him? | 我们可以去看看他吗 |
[11:04] | Yes. He’s in room 414. | 当然 他在414房间 |
[11:07] | Dr. Murphy? | 莫菲医生 |
[11:11] | He doesn’t know about his diagnosis. | 他不知道自己患了癌症 |
[11:14] | We would really like to keep it that way. | 我们想继续向他保密 |
[11:27] | He’s the patient. | 他才是患者 |
[11:28] | Doesn’t he have the right to know the truth? | 他没有权利知道真相吗 |
[11:30] | Well, no. He’s also a minor, so, no, he doesn’t. | 没有 他还未成年 所以没有权利 |
[11:33] | Evan’s very intelligent — | 埃文很聪明 |
[11:35] | he’d be able to handle it. | 他承受得住 |
[11:36] | Well, Shaun, maybe it’s not just about Evan. | 肖恩 或许这不只关系到埃文 |
[11:39] | Maybe it’s about his parents, as well. | 或许也关系到他的父母 |
[11:41] | Maybe it’s just too difficult for them to tell Evan right now. | 或许他们现在无法向埃文开口 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[11:46] | Then they’re the ones who shouldn’t be told. | 那他父母才不应该知道真相 |
[11:48] | Well, let me ask you this, Shaun — | 我这么问你吧 肖恩 |
[11:49] | what’s so wrong about Evan being allowed | 让埃文尽可能地享受 |
[11:52] | to enjoy as much of his life as possible? | 他现在的生活有什么错 |
[11:55] | Evan wants to know the truth. | 埃文想知道真相 |
[11:57] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:02] | If this were Steve, if this were your brother, | 如果他是史蒂夫 是你弟弟 |
[12:06] | would he want to know the truth? | 他会想知道真相吗 |
[12:07] | Is that what this is? | 是这样吗 |
[12:14] | Dad’s such a tool. | 爸爸总是这样 |
[12:17] | I found my birthday present in their closet, | 我在他的壁橱里发现了我的生日礼物 |
[12:19] | right where they always hide it. | 他总把东西藏在那 |
[12:20] | I was just about to open it when Dad caught me snooping and freaked out. | 我正要拆开就被爸爸发现了 吓死我了 |
[12:23] | I hate all that phony surprise stuff. | 我讨厌那些虚假的惊喜 |
[12:26] | It’s an AquaBlast Water Cannon. | 那是个水雷水枪 |
[12:29] | I was with Mom when she bought it. | 妈妈买的时候我也在 |
[12:32] | Thank you, Shaun. | 多谢你 肖恩 |
[12:33] | Your honesty’s refreshing! | 你的坦诚真是别具一格 |
[12:39] | Yes, he would want to know the truth. | 没错 他想知道真相 |
[12:42] | Well, there’s nothing we can do about it. | 我们对此都无能为力 |
[12:44] | It’s not your decision — it’s theirs. | 这不是你能做的决定 是他们的 |
[12:46] | He’s their son. | 那是他们的儿子 |
[13:03] | Claire, I need you. | 克莱尔 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:07] | Sure, what’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[13:10] | I need someone to lie for me. | 我需要有人替我撒谎 |
[13:12] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[13:15] | I’m flattered? | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[13:20] | Hey, doc? | 医生 |
[13:23] | There’s something I need to tell my dad. | 我有件事要告诉我爸 |
[13:26] | We haven’t moved him. He’s still in room, uh, 326. | 我们没给他换房间 他还在326房间 |
[13:31] | Do you have a medical question for me? | 你有什么医学问题要问我吗 |
[13:35] | Is he dying? | 他快死了吗 |
[13:36] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[13:38] | The biopsy will tell us more. | 活检结果出来以后我们会更清楚 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | My dad is a good guy. | 我爸爸人很好 |
[13:49] | We’ve just never been on the same page, you know? | 但我们从来都聊不来 |
[13:54] | My mother was the one that I could talk to — | 我和我妈聊得更多 |
[13:57] | same for him. | 他也是 |
[14:00] | So, without her, | 所以 她不在 |
[14:04] | we’re both pretty useless. | 我们俩就像废人一样 |
[14:12] | Room 326. | 326房间 |
[14:14] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:23] | Dr. Murphy called me in for a second opinion. | 莫菲医生叫我过来跟你们说说不同的意见 |
[14:26] | you need some pins in your arm. | 你的胳膊需要钢钉固定 |
[14:30] | Why? What’s changed? | 为什么 有什么变化吗 |
[14:32] | Well, after studying the radiology report, | 我们看了你的放射报告 |
[14:34] | given how bad the break is, | 考虑到你骨折的严重程度 |
[14:36] | we just think it would be a prudent step | 我们认为对骨折进行彻底有效的修复 |
[14:38] | to ensure an efficient and thorough mending to the break. | 才是比较慎重周全的治疗方法 |
[14:41] | Will I be able to play baseball again? | 我还能再打棒球吗 |
[14:43] | Well, I don’t see why not, | 我觉得完全可以 |
[14:44] | once it’s completely healed, after some physiotherapy. | 只要经过理疗 等骨折痊愈就可以 |
[14:47] | How long before I can pitch? | 等多长时间我才能投球 |
[14:49] | It’s hard to say. | 这不好说 |
[14:57] | He wanted someone to lie for him. | 他想找个人替他撒谎 |
[15:00] | And he picked you. | 他选了你 |
[15:04] | Merrill’s son asked for personal advice. | 梅里尔的儿子想征求些个人建议 |
[15:05] | And he picked you. | 他选了你 |
[15:06] | I know, right? | 就是说啊 |
[15:08] | He’s lying to his dad about something. | 他有事瞒着他爸 |
[15:12] | Yeah? What? | 是吗 什么事 |
[15:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:15] | You didn’t ask? | 你没问吗 |
[15:16] | It didn’t seem relevant, medically. | 和病情无关 |
[15:20] | You know it’s not that difficult to be a human being. | 做个人类也没那么难 |
[15:23] | Just tell him to “come clean,” | 就跟他说「讲明真相」 |
[15:25] | “Honesty is the best policy,” | 「诚为上策」 |
[15:28] | “A lie is a stone in your heart.” | 「谎言是压在你心上的重担」 |
[15:30] | Who said the last one? | 最后一句是谁说的 |
[15:31] | Me. | 我说的 |
[15:33] | I made it up. | 是我编的 |
[15:37] | And…I got it. | 我找到了 |
[15:43] | He’s anaphylactic. | 他过敏了 |
[15:43] | – Would you get me an epi? – I’m coming out. | -给我肾上腺素 -我正在退出来 |
[15:44] | The throat’s constricting. Pull the tube. | 喉痉挛了 把管拔出来 |
[15:59] | So, what’s up with “Dr. Browne”? | 「布朗医生」怎么样了 |
[16:03] | She’s Lea, isn’t she? | 她就是莉亚 对吗 |
[16:07] | Claire is my colleague. | 克莱尔是我的同事 |
[16:08] | Oh, come on, I saw the way you were looking at her. | 得了吧 我注意到你看她的眼神了 |
[16:13] | How? | 什么眼神 |
[16:16] | I don’t think I look like that. | 我可没这样 |
[16:18] | Okay, so then why’d you call her in for a “consult”? | 好吧 那你为什么叫她来「会诊」 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | Yes, she’s better at talking to people than I am. | 她比我更擅长与人交流 |
[16:30] | I counted like 50 tells there. | 这句话里我听出来了50个谎言 |
[16:33] | – You really suck at lying. – I know. | -你真的不擅长说谎 -我知道 |
[16:35] | Too bad. It’s an important social skill. | 太糟了 这可是重要的社交技巧 |
[16:39] | So how do you know when to lie? | 你怎么知道什么时候该撒谎 |
[16:42] | When people need to know things, | 如果人们需要知道什么 |
[16:44] | they need to know. | 他们就需要知道 |
[16:45] | If they don’t, | 如果他们不需要 |
[16:46] | lie through your teeth and feel good about it. | 那就别有心理负担地撒个谎 |
[16:48] | What if they need to know the truth, | 如果他们需要知道真相 |
[16:50] | but it’ll hurt them? | 但真相会伤到他们呢 |
[16:54] | Some can handle it, some can’t. | 有些人可以承受 有些人不行 |
[16:58] | So how do you know who can and who can’t? | 你怎么知道谁行谁不行 |
[17:00] | You tell the truth. | 那你就说实话 |
[17:01] | If they like you after, then you’ll know. | 如果说了后他们还喜欢你 你就知道了 |
[17:04] | If they don’t? | 如果他们不喜欢我了呢 |
[17:05] | Then it doesn’t really matter anyway. | 那就也无所谓了 |
[17:13] | You have cancer. | 你得了癌症 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | My parents took me in for a sore leg. | 之前我腿痛 我父母带我去了医院 |
[17:33] | After a whole bunch of tests, | 做了很多检查 |
[17:34] | they talked to the doctor, | 医生找了他们谈话 |
[17:36] | then came out and told me I was fine. | 他们出来后告诉我没事 |
[17:38] | That’s it. Just “fine.” | 就这样 「没事」 |
[17:41] | The next day, they bought me a PS4. | 隔天他们就给我买了PS4游戏机 |
[17:45] | So I Googled my symptoms, | 所以我去谷歌上搜索了我的症状 |
[17:47] | and I narrowed it down to osteosarcoma or growing pains. | 把范围缩小到骨肉瘤或者发育痛 |
[17:51] | Kids don’t get gaming systems for growing pains. | 但父母不可能因为发育痛就给你买游戏机 |
[17:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[18:02] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[18:03] | You’re not? | 你不怕吗 |
[18:05] | Well, I mean, the dying part will suck if it hurts, but… | 如果死的过程痛苦 那确实挺糟 但… |
[18:10] | I’m not afraid about the actual death part. | 我是不怕死亡本身的 |
[18:13] | Because you believe you’re going to Heaven? | 因为你相信自己死后会上天堂吗 |
[18:15] | Because I don’t. | 因为我不相信 |
[18:20] | If I believe in Heaven, | 如果我相信有天堂 |
[18:21] | then I got to believe in God, | 我就得相信上帝的存在 |
[18:23] | then I got to believe God made me sick. | 我就得相信是上帝让我生病的 |
[18:25] | How messed up is that? | 那也太复杂了 |
[18:28] | It’s just easier to think that it’s all random. | 相信这一切都是随机发生的就简单多了 |
[18:31] | And when it’s over, it’s just… | 当死亡来临的时候 一切就… |
[18:38] | over. | 结束了 |
[18:44] | So what about Lea? | 莉亚是怎么回事 |
[18:46] | Where’d you guys meet? | 你们在哪认识的 |
[18:48] | In the hallway. | 在过道里 |
[18:54] | That’s a beautiful story. | 真是个美丽的故事 |
[18:55] | Yes. She’s my neighbor. | 是的 她是我的邻居 |
[18:58] | Convenient. | 真方便 |
[19:01] | He had another allergic reaction. | 他又有过敏反应了 |
[19:02] | – The pancreas? – Merrill Wilks, yeah. | -那位胰腺患者 -对 梅里尔·威尔克斯 |
[19:05] | And the second attack was even more severe than the first. | 这次发作比第一次还要严重 |
[19:07] | It coincided with biopsying the pancreatic lesion, | 发生在我们做胰腺病变组织活体切片检查的时候 |
[19:09] | which now appears was a cyst. | 现在看 似乎是个囊肿 |
[19:11] | Well, now we know he’s allergic to whatever’s in that cyst. | 我们现在知道他是对囊肿里面的物质过敏 |
[19:13] | We also know that the next cyst that pops will probably kill him. | 我们还知道再有一次囊肿破裂他可能会死 |
[19:16] | Well, if there is a next. | 如果他还能等到下一次 |
[19:17] | Let’s run a couple tests, | 去做几项检查 |
[19:18] | see if there’s any evidence of parasites. | 看他体内是否有寄生虫 |
[19:20] | And MRI his entire body — | 给他做全身核磁共振检查 |
[19:21] | if we’re lucky, | 如果我们够幸运 |
[19:22] | he only had the two cysts and he can go home. | 他只有这两个囊肿的话 就能出院了 |
[19:27] | Are you looking for loopholes? | 你在找漏洞吗 |
[19:29] | Hoping to save Evan? | 想要救埃文 |
[19:31] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 所有人都会犯错 |
[19:33] | Which means you should double-check every file in the hospital. | 那你得把医院所有的文件都再检查一遍 |
[19:36] | The oncologist flagged his | 他的嗜中性粒细胞计数为634 |
[19:38] | neutrophil count of 634 as low. | 被肿瘤科医师标为偏低 |
[19:41] | That is low. | 那确实挺低的 |
[19:42] | Low normal. | 是正常范围内的低 |
[19:43] | I can still hear the word “Low” In there. | 这句话里不还是有个「低」字吗 |
[19:50] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[19:52] | I know how hard it is to think of him dying. | 我理解想到他死掉有多难受 |
[19:55] | He’s okay with that. | 他自己能接受 |
[19:58] | I find that hard to believe. | 真令人难以置信 |
[19:59] | We all die — | 我们都会死 |
[20:00] | if we accepted that, we’d be happier. | 如果大家能接受这一点 会更开心 |
[20:03] | Maybe. But we’re not good with contentment. | 也许吧 但是人都是不知足的 |
[20:07] | Fighting death is what keeps us alive. | 与死亡斗争是我们生存的意义 |
[20:19] | We got a hit — Echinococcus. | 我发现了 是棘球绦虫 |
[20:21] | Echinococcus? | 「棘球绦虫」 |
[20:23] | The cysts are filled with tapeworms? | 囊肿里全都是绦虫吗 |
[20:24] | Cysts? There are more? | 还有其他囊肿吗 |
[20:26] | Three more? | 还有三个 |
[20:27] | Four more. You missed the one in his brain. | 还有四个 他大脑里还有 |
[20:32] | – Dr. Glassman? – Yeah? | -格拉斯曼医生 -什么事 |
[20:35] | You used to be a neurosurgeon, right? | 你曾是一名神经外科医生 对吧 |
[20:36] | So they say. | 没错 |
[20:38] | Take this, will you? | 帮我拿一下 |
[20:41] | I need one. Who would you recommend? | 我需要一位 你有人可以推荐吗 |
[20:44] | What you got? | 什么情况 |
[20:51] | That’s cool. | 真厉害 |
[20:55] | How the hell did I get tapeworms in my head? | 我的脑子里怎么会有绦虫 |
[20:58] | No idea, but you do. | 不知道 但确实有 |
[21:00] | You can pick up the eggs from coyotes or wolves. | 你可能是通过土狼或者狼接触到的虫卵 |
[21:02] | You been hanging around coyotes or wolves? | 你接触过狼或者土狼吗 |
[21:04] | I live in the suburbs — | 我住在郊区 |
[21:05] | we don’t even have a petting zoo. | 连儿童动物园都没有 |
[21:07] | You might’ve had these cysts for quite some time. | 你的囊肿已经存在一段时间了 |
[21:09] | When one of them burst, | 其中一个破裂 |
[21:11] | that’s what caused the first allergic reaction. | 导致了你的第一次过敏反应 |
[21:13] | Well, why did it burst? | 为什么会破裂 |
[21:15] | Why did it burst? | 为什么会破裂 |
[21:16] | Any sudden movements, twists, turns, squeeze. | 任何突然的动作 扭曲 转动或压迫 |
[21:20] | A hug? | 拥抱呢 |
[21:21] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[21:24] | But you weren’t there for the second one. | 但第二次发作时你不在场 |
[21:28] | I punctured the cyst on your pancreas during the biopsy. | 我做活体组织切片检查时刺破了你的囊肿 |
[21:32] | As you’ve seen, allergic reactions get worse each time they happen. | 你也看到了 过敏反应会逐次严重 |
[21:36] | So a third one, that would be bad. | 要是再发生 就糟了 |
[21:37] | That would be… | 那会… |
[21:39] | That would be very bad. | 会非常糟糕 |
[21:40] | So we’re gonna have to surgically remove all the cysts intact. | 因此我们计划通过手术来完整除去所有囊肿 |
[21:44] | Dr. Glassman’s one of the most highly acclaimed | 格拉斯曼医生是全国声誉最高的 |
[21:46] | neurosurgeons in the state. | 神经外科医生之一 |
[21:47] | You are very lucky to have him. | 他做手术你可以放心了 |
[21:49] | And Dr. Kalu is fast becoming a very accomplished flatterer. | 卡卢医生拍马屁也越来越厉害了 |
[21:53] | The cranial cyst, that is a big deal. | 颅内的囊肿很重要 |
[21:56] | We’re gonna have to take off the top of your skull. | 我们得打开颅骨顶部 |
[21:58] | You’d be digging in to my brain? | 你们要进到我脑袋里面去 |
[22:00] | Well, yeah, pretty much. | 差不多是这样 |
[22:02] | With saline. | 用生理盐水 |
[22:03] | We use it to gently displace the cyst, | 轻轻地用它移置囊肿 |
[22:05] | and then, poof, it magically pops out. | 然后 它就奇迹般地出来了 |
[22:07] | Kind of like delivering a baby. | 有点像生孩子的过程 |
[22:08] | You know, if childbirth were painless. | 如果分娩没有痛感的话 |
[22:11] | And then we move on to the other cysts. | 之后再继续处理其他囊肿 |
[22:14] | Hey, we’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会治好你的 |
[23:21] | Evan doesn’t have cancer. | 埃文没得癌症 |
[23:38] | It might not be cancer! | 可能不是癌症 |
[23:41] | It might not be cancer! | 可能不是癌症 |
[23:45] | Look at you on time — two for two. | 看看你连续两次准时到了 |
[23:47] | It might not be cancer. | 可能不是癌症 |
[23:49] | – Fractured arm? – Yes. | -胳膊骨折患者 -是的 |
[23:51] | You said he’d been diagnosed with stage four osteosarcoma. | 你说他被确诊为患有晚期骨肉瘤 |
[23:53] | Evan was diagnosed with the flu eight months ago, | 埃文八个月前被确诊的 |
[23:56] | but his symptoms were actually a better fit with Epstein-Barr virus, | 但他更符合感染埃-巴二氏病毒的症状 |
[23:59] | which is linked to Langerhans cell histiocytosis, | 与朗格汉斯细胞组织细胞增生症有关 |
[24:01] | which causes osteolytic lesions in the long bones of the upper limbs. | 这会导致上肢长骨部位产生溶骨性病变 |
[24:04] | And those lesions could be misdiagnosed as signs of osteosarcoma. | 而病变可能被误诊为骨肉瘤的症状 |
[24:07] | – Yes. – What about his brain tumor? | -的确 -那他的脑肿瘤呢 |
[24:08] | Langerhans can also manifest in the skull. | 朗格汉斯细胞也会在颅骨中出现 |
[24:12] | Instead of a death sentence, | 也就是说不是死亡诊断 |
[24:14] | he could have something that could easily be treated with prednisone? | 他的病可以用泼尼松轻松治愈是吗 |
[24:16] | Next, we need to do a bone-marrow aspiration to confirm. | 接下来需要做骨髓穿刺进行确认 |
[24:19] | I assume you’ve looked at his file. | 你应该看过他的病历了 |
[24:21] | For a very long time. | 看了很久 |
[24:22] | Well, there must’ve been a biopsy. | 上面肯定有活体组织检查 |
[24:23] | What did the pathology report say? | 病理报告上怎么说 |
[24:24] | Yes. There were two biopsies. | 没错 做过两次活体组织检查 |
[24:26] | Both were positive for osteosarcoma. | 两次都显示有骨肉瘤 |
[24:29] | – Murphy… – They could be false positives. | -莫菲 -他们可能误诊了 |
[24:32] | Do you have any idea how unlikely it is to have two false positives? | 你知道两次都误诊的可能性有多低吗 |
[24:35] | 0.3%. | 百分之零点三 |
[24:36] | Which we can comfortably round off to “not likely.” | 因此我们倾向于认为这「不可能」 |
[24:38] | It is possible — | 但也有可能… |
[24:39] | Yes, but it means telling the parents of a dying child | 没错 但这意味着让濒死孩童的父母 |
[24:41] | that there’s hope, when really there isn’t. | 去盼望一件根本没有可能的事 |
[24:45] | Grab a shower and get ready for rounds. | 洗个澡准备巡房吧 |
[24:54] | – Imaginative and creative. – Yes. | -想象力与创造力 -没错 |
[24:56] | What are the chances you’re right? | 你正确的几率有多少 |
[24:58] | 0.3%. | 百分之零点三 |
[24:59] | 330 to 1. | 330之1 |
[25:00] | 333 to 1. | 是333之1 |
[25:03] | You really think that it’s worth putting Evan’s parents through all this? | 你真的认为值得让埃文父母经受这一切吗 |
[25:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:07] | If we did this 333 times, | 如果我们做了333次诊断 |
[25:10] | we’d be giving false hope to 332 people | 就意味着我们用大约四小时 |
[25:12] | for approximately four hours, | 给了332个人虚假的希望 |
[25:13] | and we’d save one life. | 但我们能拯救一个生命 |
[25:15] | Isn’t that worth it? | 难道不值得吗 |
[25:17] | Anyway, Dr. Melendez won’t let me ask for consent to test. | 但梅伦德斯医生不允许我申请检测许可 |
[25:20] | What if I don’t tell them what I’m doing? | 如果我不告诉他们我在做什么呢 |
[25:23] | A blatant ethics violation — that’s your solution? | 公然违反医德 这就是你的办法吗 |
[25:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:27] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[25:35] | You do it and then don’t tell anyone. No one. | 就直接检测别告诉别人 谁也别说 |
[25:38] | If anyone asks… | 如果有人问起 |
[25:39] | your attending noticed a low RBC count and needed to find the cause… | 就说主治医生注意到红血球数低 要找原因 |
[25:43] | that’s it — no biggie. | 就这样 没什么大不了的 |
[25:57] | You know Wilks’ Grocery on Santa Clara 17th? | 你知道圣克拉17街的威尔克斯杂货铺吗 |
[26:01] | It’s been an institution for nearly 60 years. | 它已经建立近60年了 |
[26:04] | My grandparents started it in 1958, | 我祖父母于1958年开了这家店 |
[26:07] | and my wife and I took it over in ’82. | 我和妻子在1982年接手 |
[26:10] | But when my wife got sick | 我妻子生病后 |
[26:11] | and I started talking to Kevin about taking it over, | 我开始跟凯文说接手的事 |
[26:13] | he just… took off. | 而他就那么离开了 |
[26:18] | To him, it was just a place to sell lettuce and toilet paper. | 对他来说 那就是个卖生菜和厕纸的地方 |
[26:24] | My father chairs a real-estate development company in the U.K. | 我父亲在英国开了一家房地产开发公司 |
[26:29] | Thought I’d be the perfect person to set up the U.S. office. | 认为我是设立美国分公司的最佳人选 |
[26:32] | You wanted to be in the “helping profession” ? | 但你想加入「救人行业」 是吗 |
[26:34] | I wanted to be in my profession. | 我想做我的专业 |
[26:37] | It’s not about how small or how big the venture is, | 不在于企业的大小 |
[26:39] | it’s about doing something that’s yours. | 而在于做属于自己的事 |
[26:45] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[26:52] | When he was little, we were inseparable. | 他小时候 我们很亲密 |
[26:58] | he used to love to come to the store to “work.” | 他很爱来店里「工作」 |
[27:05] | I even had a little apron made for him — | 我给他做了个小围裙 |
[27:07] | had his name on it, too. | 上面还绣着他的名字 |
[27:10] | Still, you know, kids… | 不过你知道 孩子嘛 |
[27:13] | grow up. | 总会长大 |
[27:15] | I’m just grateful that he stayed close to his mother. | 他还跟母亲很亲密我就很感激了 |
[27:19] | He could talk to her, tell her anything. | 他跟她无话不谈 |
[27:24] | So could I. | 我也是 |
[27:27] | And when she went… | 但她去世以后 |
[27:34] | I lost them both. | 我失去了他们两个 |
[27:37] | Looks like he’s back now. | 他现在回来了 |
[27:39] | All I know is he ditched me when I needed him. | 我只知道在我需要他的时候他丢下了我 |
[27:45] | Well, you know, as a wise person once said, | 正如智者所说 |
[27:49] | “Holding a grudge is a stone in your heart.” | 「心怀怨恨是压在心里的重担」 |
[27:59] | What’s that for? | 这是做什么的 |
[28:00] | Local anaesthetic for a bone-marrow aspiration. | 骨髓穿刺的局部麻醉 |
[28:03] | Why do I need a bone-marrow aspiration? | 为什么要做骨髓穿刺 |
[28:07] | My attending saw a low RBC count | 主治医生注意到你红血球数低 |
[28:09] | and wants to find the cause — | 需要找到原因 |
[28:11] | no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[28:13] | “No biggie”? | 「没什么大不了的」 |
[28:14] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[28:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:18] | You already told me I have terminal cancer, | 你已经告诉我是癌症晚期 |
[28:20] | what’s worse than that? | 还能更糟吗 |
[28:27] | You might not. | 你可能没得癌症 |
[28:31] | It might not be osteosarcoma — | 可能不是骨肉瘤 |
[28:32] | might be Langerhans cell histiocytosis, | 可能是朗格汉斯细胞组织细胞增生症 |
[28:35] | which is treatable. | 是可治愈的 |
[28:37] | Treatable? | 可治愈 |
[28:38] | As in, I might not die? | 就是说 我可能不会死 |
[28:40] | That’s why I need to aspirate to find out for sure. | 所以我需要做穿刺来验证 |
[28:43] | Do my parents know? | 我父母知道吗 |
[28:45] | I was told not to get their hopes up. | 他们告诉我不要点燃你父母的希望 |
[28:48] | Then let’s do it before they get back. | 那我们趁他们没回来 快做吧 |
[28:53] | Roll onto your side. | 请侧过身去 |
[29:05] | Is there a Scout badge for aspirations? | 有没有做穿刺的童军徽章啊 |
[29:08] | I think someone just made a joke. | 我觉得刚刚有人说了个笑话 |
[29:14] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[29:15] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[29:15] | Painkiller. | 止疼药 |
[29:16] | My arm hurts. | 我胳膊疼 |
[29:19] | That wouldn’t explain why I’d be injecting your lumbar region. | 这并不能解释我为什么要在你的腰部注射 |
[29:27] | Okay. Yes, hello. | 好吧 你们好 |
[29:28] | I think Evan may have been misdiagnosed with cancer. | 我觉得埃文的癌症可能是误诊 |
[29:33] | I think he has something that creates bone lesions | 我认为他患有其他会造成骨骼 |
[29:36] | that look like osteosarcoma. | 看起来像骨肉瘤的病变 |
[29:37] | It’s a small chance, 0.3%, but I — | 可能性很小 只有0.3% 但是我… |
[29:39] | You — You told Evan that he has cancer? | 你告诉埃文他得了癌症 |
[29:43] | And now you are telling him — and us that he doesn’t? | 现在你又告诉他 告诉我们他没得 |
[29:45] | I’m telling you he might not. | 我是告诉你们他也许没有 |
[29:47] | That’s why I need to perform this aspiration. | 所以我需要做个穿刺 |
[29:49] | He says whatever I have might be treatable. | 他说我可能还有救 |
[29:51] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:52] | No. I am not insane. | 不 我没疯 |
[29:53] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你们会高兴的 |
[29:54] | There is a significant link between | 两者有显著联系 |
[29:55] | Langerhans cell histiocytosis and — | 朗格汉斯细胞组织细胞增生症和… |
[29:57] | Go! Get out! | 出去 |
[30:01] | Let me get you some water. | 我给你倒点儿水 |
[30:08] | – Oh, my God! – Hands right here — | -天啊 -手在这儿 |
[30:10] | Right here! | 接着呢 |
[30:11] | Respiratory, stat! | 呼吸机 立刻 |
[30:19] | He has a massive embolus, | 他体内有栓塞 |
[30:21] | probably thrown from his fracture. | 可能是从骨折处出来的 |
[30:23] | It’s located at the bifurcation of the pulmonary arteries. | 位于肺动脉分叉处 |
[30:26] | He’s close to hemodynamic collapse. | 他快要血流动力塌陷了 |
[30:28] | Yeah, no kidding. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[30:29] | I’d like to assist. | 我可以协助 |
[30:31] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[30:32] | Okay. I’d like to assist. | 好吧 我想协助 |
[30:35] | You’re obviously too close to the case. | 很明显 你对这个病例过于上心了 |
[30:36] | I think I’m just the right amount of close. | 我认为我这样正好 |
[30:39] | Murphy, you lied to the parents | 莫菲 你向他父母说谎 |
[30:40] | just so you could try to prove your ridiculous theory. | 以便能试着证明你的荒谬理论 |
[30:42] | You’re too damn close. | 你太过于上心了 |
[30:46] | Saddle embolism, scrub in. | 骑跨性栓塞 刷手准备手术 |
[30:55] | We have to get rid of the embolus before he arrests. | 我们得在他心脏骤停之前去除栓塞 |
[30:57] | His heart is barely pumping blood. | 他的心脏几乎不泵血了 |
[30:59] | I can feel the pulmonary artery… | 我可以感觉到肺动脉 |
[31:00] | I just need to find the obstruction…there! | 我只需要找到栓塞 在这里 |
[31:02] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[31:03] | Knife. | 手术刀 |
[31:04] | – Knife. – EKG is showing right heart strain. | -手术刀 -心电图显示右心损伤 |
[31:06] | He can’t take this much longer. | 他坚持不了这么久了 |
[31:07] | I know, but if I move any quicker, | 我知道 但是如果我再快一点儿 |
[31:09] | I could nick the left main artery and kill the boy. | 可能会伤到左主动脉 他就死了 |
[31:17] | The phrase “No biggie” gave me away. | 那句「没什么大不了的」让我暴露了 |
[31:19] | You really got to learn how to lie, Shaun. | 你真得学学怎么撒谎 肖恩 |
[31:23] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[31:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:27] | Unless you’re right. | 除非你是对的 |
[31:29] | If I’m wrong, they shouldn’t be upset. | 如果我错了 他们不应该难过 |
[31:31] | They know it’s highly unlikely. | 他们知道 这几乎不可能 |
[31:36] | False hope, Shaun… it’s just plain cruel. | 虚假的希望 肖恩 这就是残酷 |
[31:58] | He talk to you? | 他跟你聊过了 |
[32:01] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他聊了吗 |
[32:03] | I don’t know what to tell him. | 我不知道和他说什么 |
[32:10] | You love your father, don’t you? | 你爱你父亲 不是吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[32:13] | Right. Well, he’s about to go in for brain surgery. | 他要做脑部手术了 |
[32:15] | There’s huge risks involved. | 风险很大 |
[32:17] | Whatever this lie is, | 不管这个谎言是什么 |
[32:19] | can you live the rest of your life knowing you kept it from him? | 你打算余生都背负这个谎言吗 |
[32:34] | My — My girlfriend wasn’t sick. | 我女朋友没病 |
[32:38] | Okay? She dumped me. | 她甩了我 |
[32:40] | She’s married with two kids — | 她结婚了 还有两个孩子 |
[32:41] | had no intention of leaving them. | 不打算离开他们 |
[32:44] | I-I was an idiot. | 我是个傻子 |
[32:45] | You got your heart broken, that’s the problem here? | 你心都碎了 这是问题所在吗 |
[32:47] | No — no, Dad. | 不 不是 爸 |
[32:49] | The problem is… | 问题在于 |
[32:51] | I didn’t run away to Thailand | 我跑去泰国 |
[32:53] | because I thought Wilks’ Grocery was beneath me. | 不是因为我瞧不上威尔克斯杂货铺 |
[32:58] | I was afraid that I would never be able to fill your shoes… | 而是我害怕我永远没法接替你 |
[33:04] | And then I proved myself right. | 事实证明确实如此 |
[33:22] | Left pulmonary artery’s open. | 左肺动脉打开 |
[33:24] | Ring Forceps. | 弹簧钳 |
[33:28] | Ring Forceps. | 弹簧钳 |
[33:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:36] | Got it. | 取出来了 |
[33:41] | EKG is normalizing. | 心电趋于正常 |
[33:42] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[33:43] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
[33:45] | All right, flush the left pulmonary artery and close him up. | 好的 冲洗左肺动脉 进行缝合 |
[33:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:57] | Dr. Melendez… | 梅伦德斯医生 |
[33:59] | Take a look at this. | 你来看一下 |
[34:25] | 周年快乐 生日 | |
[34:27] | 致 约翰和布兰达 和史蒂夫 | |
[34:27] | 珍惜你们共度的时光 眷恋拥抱彼此的温暖 结婚周年快乐 | |
[34:27] | 来自 德克和安吉 和肖恩 | |
[34:28] | Recycling — Shaun, very responsible. | 回收利用 肖恩 真负责 |
[34:32] | It’s a book. | 是本书 |
[34:34] | I appreciate that. | 很感谢 |
[34:46] | Thanks, Shaun. | 谢谢 肖恩 |
[34:59] | We got the embolism. | 我们移除了栓塞 |
[35:02] | He’s in recovery and he’s doing fine. | 他还在恢复 情况不错 |
[35:05] | But while we were in there, we did find something else. | 但我们在里面时有所发现 |
[35:08] | Lesions on his ribs. | 他肋骨有损伤 |
[35:14] | Irrefutable proof of osteosarcoma. | 骨肉瘤的确凿证据 |
[35:17] | It’s metastasized to his chest cavity. | 转移到胸腔了 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:32] | I’m very sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:55] | Give that a nice, warm saline bath. | 给它洗个暖乎乎的盐水澡 |
[36:00] | Forceps and Taylor scissors, please. | 请给我钳子和泰勒剪 |
[36:02] | Forceps and Taylor scissors. | 钳子和泰勒剪 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[36:14] | That’s what built the pyramids, | 就是它建造了埃及金字塔 |
[36:17] | painted the Mona Lisa, | 画出蒙娜·丽莎 |
[36:20] | invented the Internet. | 发明网络 |
[36:23] | There is our interloper. | 那是我们的闯入者 |
[36:26] | Squeezeball please, Deidre. | 请给我挤压球 黛德丽 |
[36:28] | Squeezeball? | 挤压球 |
[36:29] | His name for it, not ours. | 他取的 不是我们 |
[36:32] | The saline gently displaces the cyst | 盐水轻轻地将囊肿 |
[36:36] | and coaxes it out of its little hiding place — | 从它的躲藏处冲出来 |
[36:38] | Hopefully in one piece so we don’t have to call 911. | 希望完整无损 我们就不用紧张了 |
[36:43] | Come on, now… | 加油 现在… |
[36:46] | Tray, please. | 请给我托盘 |
[36:48] | There we go… | 出来了… |
[36:49] | A little bit more… | 还差一点点 |
[36:52] | And there we go. | 现在出来了 |
[36:54] | Got it. | 搞定 |
[36:56] | He has his father’s eyes. | 他的眼睛很像他父亲 |
[36:58] | That was incredible. | 难以置信 |
[37:00] | One down, three to go… | 搞定一个 还有三个 |
[37:16] | There he is. | 他醒了 |
[37:17] | Hi, Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[37:20] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[37:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:22] | We’re just happy you did so great. | 我们只是很高兴 你做得很好 |
[37:27] | You had what’s called an embolism. | 你患有栓塞 |
[37:30] | It clogged an artery in your lungs. | 导致肺部动脉被堵 |
[37:32] | But the good news is they got it. | 好消息是他们已经取出来了 |
[37:35] | And you’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[37:38] | Still… | 但… |
[37:39] | too bad about the cancer, huh? | 患了癌症还是很糟糕吧 |
[37:41] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[37:42] | The doctor did not know what he was talking about — | 那医生不知道自己在说什么 |
[37:44] | Dad, I know all about it. | 爸爸 我全知道 |
[37:46] | I have for a long time. | 已经知道很久了 |
[37:51] | I — | 我… |
[37:55] | I am so sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[37:58] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:13] | Because I’m not gonna be alone. | 因为我不会孤单 |
[38:18] | Grandma’s gonna be there, too. | 奶奶也会在那里 |
[38:21] | Auntie Arlene. | 艾琳阿姨 |
[38:25] | Uncle Jim, if he figured out how to stop swearing. | 吉姆叔叔 如果他学会好好说话了 |
[38:34] | I’ll get you some water, buddy. | 我给你倒杯水 伙计 |
[38:47] | So, I took Penny for a walk — just around the block. | 我在附近遛了遛潘妮 |
[38:53] | And I picked her up some of those rawhide treats, | 给了它点生皮零食 |
[38:56] | you know… | 你知道 |
[38:59] | the ones that Mom used to like to give to her. | 以前妈妈常给它的那些 |
[39:07] | I miss her, Dad. | 我想她了 爸 |
[39:39] | Coast is clear? | 解除警报了 |
[39:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:50] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:51] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[39:52] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:56] | Your parents hate me. | 你的父母恨我 |
[39:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:58] | – I gave you false hope. – Yeah. | -我给了你虚假希望 -是 |
[40:00] | But for a minute there, it was pretty awesome. | 但在那一刻 还是挺棒的 |
[40:06] | I’m going to ask you for a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[40:11] | Well, I’m not giving away my Make-A-Wish. | 我不会让出许愿基金会名额的 |
[40:14] | Would you mind if I read you something? | 你介意我读点什么给你吗 |
[40:16] | It’s not long. | 不会很久 |
[40:18] | That I can do. | 我不介意 |
[40:29] | Atticus was right. | 阿提库斯是对的 |
[40:32] | One time he said you never really know a man | 有一次他说你无法理解别人 |
[40:34] | until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them. | 除非你穿上他的鞋走一圈 |
[40:38] | Just standing on the Radley porch was enough. | 站在拉德利门廊就够了 |
[40:41] | The streetlights were fuzzy | 街灯很模糊 |
[40:42] | from the fine rain that was falling | 因为外头正下着细雨 |
[40:44] | As I made my way home, | 我回家的路上 |
[40:46] | I felt very old… | 我感到苍老… |
[41:12] | Atticus, he was real nice. | 阿提克斯真的很好 |
[41:15] | His hands were under my chin, | 他的双手在我下巴之下 |
[41:16] | pulling up the cover, | 帮我盖被 |
[41:18] | tucking it around me. | 陪我入睡 |
[41:20] | Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them. | 很多人都是 斯科特 你终会看见真面目 |
[41:24] | He turned out the light and went into Jem’s room. | 他关掉灯 走去杰姆的房间 |
[41:27] | He would be there all night, | 他会在那待一整晚 |
[41:28] | and he would be there when Jem waked up in the morning. | 等杰姆早上醒来时他也会在那里 |
[41:37] | Sounds like a good book. | 听起来是本不错的书 |
[41:40] | Could’ve used a spoiler alert, though. | 可以提前给个剧透啊 |
[41:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | That’s all. | 我读完了 |