时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Come on. Is the system down? | 搞什么 系统崩溃了吗 |
[00:26] | Worked fine for me. | 我这儿没问题 |
[00:28] | I don’t have time for this. | 我等不了了 |
[00:30] | How you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[00:31] | The computer is not working. | 电脑故障了 |
[00:33] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我问的不是这个 |
[00:35] | I know. I’m fine. | 知道 我没事 |
[00:37] | A patient died because of something you did. | 有个病患因你的操作丧命 |
[00:38] | I think it’s safe to say the one thing you are not is “Fine.” | 我想你现在绝对不是「没事」 |
[00:43] | I’m dealing. | 我在调整 |
[00:45] | How exactly are you dealing? | 你到底在怎么调整 |
[00:46] | I’m getting back to work, | 我在继续工作 |
[00:49] | I have a diabetic toe to debride, | 要给糖尿病变脚趾做清创 |
[00:51] | and I’m putting it behind me. | 我已经放下了 |
[00:54] | How do you do that — put it behind you? | 你是怎么做到放下的 |
[00:58] | By moving forward. | 往前看啊 |
[01:00] | – I appreciate your concern. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你关心 -不用谢 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna make an appointment for you for grief counseling. | 我给你预约一次心理咨询吧 |
[01:05] | Dr. Mohan — She’s an expert in dealing with hospital staff | 莫翰医生 她很擅长给经历重压事件的 |
[01:09] | who have experienced stressful events. | 医务人员做心理疏导 |
[01:13] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[01:15] | You agree you had a “Stressful event”? | 那你同意自己遭遇「重压事件」了吗 |
[01:19] | And while I am comforted | 虽然我很欣慰 |
[01:20] | by your commitment to move forward by not looking back, | 你说已经放下过去往前看了 |
[01:24] | I still want you to see Dr. Mohan. | 但还是希望你去见见莫翰医生 |
[01:27] | If she says that you are fine, | 如果她说你没事了 |
[01:28] | then — and only then — can you go back to surgery. | 只有那样 你才能重回手术台 |
[01:32] | It’s working now. | 系统现在好了 |
[01:33] | You just have to be patient. | 你得有耐心 |
[01:41] | Heart rate 36. | 心率36 |
[01:43] | Push another five milligrams of morphine and prep a nitro drip. | 再推十毫克吗啡 准备滴注硝酸甘油 |
[01:45] | We need atropine on board stat. | 立刻准备阿托品 |
[01:47] | What do you got for me? | 什么情况 |
[01:47] | An MI with severe bradycardia. | 心肌梗塞并伴有严重心动过缓 |
[01:49] | He’s had aspirin, nitro, | 注射了阿司匹林和硝酸甘油 |
[01:51] | and now we’re trying to give him a real rate with atropine. | 现在打算给他注射实际量的阿托品 |
[01:53] | Cardiology see him? | 心脏科医生看过了吗 |
[01:54] | He’s got a broken pacemaker | 他的起搏器坏了 |
[01:55] | and probably needs his coronary arteries cleared — | 可能需要疏通他的冠状动脉 |
[01:58] | feels like a triple bypass, but you’re the expert. | 应该要做三支冠状动脉分流术 但你才是专家 |
[02:00] | BNP is sky high. | 心衰定量标志物太高了 |
[02:03] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[02:05] | His ventricles are barely pumping. | 他的心室几乎不能泵血了 |
[02:08] | He’s had two massive prior MIs. | 有过两次严重的心肌梗塞 |
[02:10] | End stage heart failure. | 心力衰竭末期 |
[02:11] | His heart’s way beyond repair. | 他的心脏无法修复了 |
[02:13] | What are our options? | 我们该怎么做 |
[02:14] | He’s 73 years old. | 他已经73岁了 |
[02:15] | His age is an absolute contraindication for transplant. | 这个年龄肯定没法获批做移植 |
[02:19] | – He’s dying. – Well, he’s not dead yet. | -他要死了 -至少现在还没死 |
[02:20] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[02:21] | How about cardiac resynchronization? | 心脏再同步化治疗如何 |
[02:24] | That will get what’s left of both ventricles working together. | 让两边心室健康的部位能同步正常运行 |
[02:26] | A biventricular pacer? | 用双心室起搏器 |
[02:27] | It should make him feel a little better in the few months he’s got left. | 可以让他在剩下的几个月里好受一些 |
[02:32] | His rate drops any lower, he’ll arrest. | 心率再往下降 就会心脏骤停 |
[02:34] | Claire, prep his jugular to float in a temporary pacemaker. | 克莱尔 准备切开颈静脉安放临时起搏器 |
[02:37] | Shaun, call up to the cath lab | 肖恩 通知导管室 |
[02:38] | and have them get an estimate on how long it’ll take | 让他们预估多久才能准备好 |
[02:40] | to get the bi-pacer in house. | 双心室起搏器 |
[02:49] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[02:50] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[02:51] | Just a little bit too much coffee this morning. | 只是早上咖啡喝多了 |
[02:53] | Let’s go. Do it now. | 那继续 动手吧 |
[03:05] | Restraints, please! | 绑住他 |
[03:07] | I don’t want to get stuck with a needle. | 我可不想被针头扎伤 |
[03:15] | You’re scaring him. | 你们吓到他了 |
[03:23] | You’re scaring him. | 你们吓到他了 |
[03:24] | Haldol, five milligrams. | 五毫克氟哌丁苯 |
[03:26] | You’re scaring him! | 你们吓到他了 |
[03:28] | – Who are you? – Dr. Shaun Murphy. | -你是谁 -肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[03:30] | This patient is psychotic, Dr. Murphy. | 这位病患有精神问题 莫菲医生 |
[03:32] | He’s not psychotic. | 他没有精神问题 |
[03:35] | You don’t like people touching you. | 你不喜欢被别人碰 |
[03:41] | He’s not psychotic. He’s autistic. | 他没有精神问题 他有自闭症 |
[04:01] | You’re being an excellent patient. | 你是位非常配合的病患 |
[04:05] | Okay. We’re finished. | 好了 弄完了 |
[04:08] | You’re s-same as… | 你跟我… |
[04:11] | me. | 一样 |
[04:14] | Can we release his hands? | 可以松开他的手吗 |
[04:17] | Dr. Murphy? His hands? | 莫菲医生 手能松开吗 |
[04:20] | I’m here, son — Mom and Dad are here. | 我来了 孩子 爸爸妈妈来了 |
[04:23] | You can let go of his hands. He won’t hurt you. | 你们可以松开他的手 他不会伤到你们 |
[04:30] | Wrong stop. Wrong stop. | 下错站了 下错站了 |
[04:33] | Can someone tell me what happened? | 谁能告诉我发生了什么 |
[04:35] | Liam has a 5.4 centimeter laceration on his forehead, | 利亚姆的前额有5.4厘米的撕裂伤 |
[04:39] | probably from a fall. | 可能是摔倒了 |
[04:41] | The wound was infiltrated with five milliliters of 1% lidocaine… | 伤口用五毫升1%的利多卡因处理了 |
[04:46] | 7 — 7 single-interrupted 5-0 Prolene sutures. | 用5-0的普理灵缝线单点间断缝合了七针 |
[04:51] | He will have a small scar, | 会留下小疤痕 |
[04:52] | but no other long-term effects from this injury. | 但伤口不会有其他长期影响 |
[04:55] | You’re my son’s doctor. | 你是我儿子的主治医生 |
[04:56] | I am. Dr. Shaun Murphy — “Shaun” with a U. | 对 我是肖恩·莫菲 「恩赐」的「恩」 |
[05:00] | Got lost — got lost, got lost, got lost, got lost! | 迷路了 迷路了 迷路了 |
[05:02] | – Yes, yes. Yes. But you’re okay. – Got lost. Got lost, got lost. | -对对 但你没事了 -迷路了 迷路了 |
[05:07] | You won’t be taking that bus again. | 以后不坐那趟公交了 |
[05:09] | This light is too bright. | 灯光太亮了 |
[05:10] | These rooms make him anxious. Can we take him home? | 这里让他很焦虑 我们能带他回家吗 |
[05:13] | No. | 不行 |
[05:14] | Your son is jaundiced, | 你的儿子得黄疸了 |
[05:16] | clenching his right abdominal muscles when touched and febrile. | 触摸和发热会让他的右腹肌肉紧张 |
[05:18] | He should not go home. | 他不能回家 |
[05:31] | Why am I here? | 我怎么在这 |
[05:33] | Your pacemaker malfunctioned. | 你的起搏器故障了 |
[05:35] | You had a heart attack. | 心脏病发作了 |
[05:36] | I…I think I get that part. | 我想我听得懂 |
[05:41] | Your neighbor’s gardener saw you on the ground inside your house — | 你邻居的园丁看到你倒在屋里的地板上 |
[05:44] | called 911, saved your life. | 于是报警 救了你一命 |
[05:48] | Well, I must remember to thank him. | 那我得记着谢谢他 |
[05:53] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[05:56] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:57] | I know how old I am. | 我知道我多大了 |
[06:00] | I’m 28. | 28岁 |
[06:02] | We have, uh, a biventricular pacer on its way, | 我们给你准备了双心室起搏器 |
[06:05] | and it’s gonna make you feel a lot better. | 会让你好受很多 |
[06:07] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[06:11] | I will be back to prep you for surgery. | 我一会儿回来给你准备手术 |
[06:16] | Liam has elevated bilirubin and liver enzymes, | 利亚姆的胆红素和肝酶都增高了 |
[06:18] | a white cell count of 23. | 白细胞计数23 |
[06:21] | Abdominal ultrasound shows dilatation of the bile ducts. | 腹部超声波结果显示胆管肿大 |
[06:25] | Sounds like ascending cholangitis — | 似乎是上行性胆道炎 |
[06:27] | can lead to sepsis if the bacteria gain access to his blood. | 如果细菌接触到血液 会引发败血症 |
[06:30] | Is he stable now? | 他现在情况稳定吗 |
[06:31] | Yes, his vital signs are stable. | 他的生命体征稳定 |
[06:34] | Cause could be anything from cancer to diet, so — | 原因从癌症到不良饮食都有可能 所以… |
[06:37] | Liam’s parents have him on a special ketogenic diet. | 利亚姆的父母为他选择了生酮饮食 |
[06:40] | High-fat diets can cause obstructive gallstones, | 高脂饮食可能会导致胆结石阻塞 |
[06:42] | which could have set the whole thing off. | 从而引发现在的症状 |
[06:44] | Do an ERCP to clear him. | 做个经内镜逆行性胰胆管造影术来查清楚 |
[06:46] | After that, a few weeks of broad spectrum antibiotics | 之后用几周广谱抗生素 |
[06:48] | should take care of things. | 应该就没问题了 |
[07:12] | I want you help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[07:15] | With what? | 什么事 |
[07:17] | Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography. | 经内镜逆行性胰胆管造影术 |
[07:20] | ERCP? Why? | ERCP 为什么 |
[07:24] | You’ve done those before, Shaun. | 你以前做过的 肖恩 |
[07:26] | You’re good with people who have autism. | 你和自闭症患者相处得很好 |
[07:34] | Okay, Glen, let’s get this, star…ted | 格伦 我们开始吧 |
[07:39] | Glen, you almost finished? | 格伦 你快好了吗 |
[07:43] | It’s Dr. Kalu. | 我是卡卢医生 |
[07:46] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[08:00] | Yeah, we have a code green. | 我们需要全面封锁 |
[08:01] | Patient is Caucasian, male, 185 pounds. | 患者为白人男性 84公斤 |
[08:14] | Shaun, can you talk to him or something? | 肖恩 你能和他说说话吗 |
[08:16] | I can’t push the Midazolam. | 我没法推咪唑安定 |
[08:22] | Four lights…four doors. | 四盏灯 四扇门 |
[08:24] | Yes. Lots of things. | 没错 这有很多东西 |
[08:26] | 32, 8. 32, 8. | 三十二 八 |
[08:30] | 32 is the number of cabinet windows, | 32是橱窗的数量 |
[08:33] | and 8 is the number of handles. | 8是把手的数量 |
[08:38] | the end title’s CO2 is rising. | 末端二氧化碳在上升 |
[08:41] | He needs oxygen. He has respiratory depression. | 他需要氧气 他出现呼吸抑制了 |
[08:43] | It’s a common reaction to Midazolam. | 这是咪唑安定的常见反应 |
[08:51] | CO2 is coming down. | 二氧化碳下降了 |
[08:53] | – You can proceed, Claire. – Thank you. | -你可以继续了 克莱尔 -谢谢 |
[09:04] | Have you been around a lot of other autistic people? | 你以前遇到过很多自闭症患者吗 |
[09:08] | I’ve never met someone with autism. | 从没遇到过 |
[09:11] | So, it must be nice to spend some time around Liam, then. | 那和利亚姆待一段时间挺不错吧 |
[09:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:15] | Why would that be nice? | 为什么会不错 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | There are no stones. | 没有结石 |
[09:25] | Where are the stones? | 结石在哪儿 |
[09:27] | And there is scarring. | 这里有瘢痕 |
[09:29] | This has nothing to do with gallstones. | 这和胆结石无关 |
[09:32] | The entire biliary tree is so thick with scarring | 整个胆管树都布满了瘢痕 |
[09:34] | we can’t even get the camera through. | 连内窥镜都伸不进去 |
[09:41] | The differential diagnosis for biliary tree scarring includes | 胆管瘢痕的诊断包括 |
[09:46] | primary sclerosing cholangitis, liver failure, | 原发性硬化性胆管炎 肝功能衰竭 |
[09:49] | secondary to primary biliary cirrhosis — | 继发性原发性胆汁性肝硬化 |
[09:51] | Yeah, Shaun, we can add a few cancers to that list as well — | 没错 肖恩 列表上还能加几种癌症 |
[09:54] | It’s a long and ugly one. | 列表真是又长又可怕 |
[09:56] | Find another way to figure out what it is. | 想想其他方法来查明 |
[09:59] | We could do an MRI. | 我们可以做核磁共振 |
[10:00] | No, we couldn’t. | 不 不行 |
[10:03] | It’s not possible. | 做不了 |
[10:04] | That’s the first time I’ve ever heard you say that. | 我第一次听你这样说 |
[10:05] | – Liam is stimming. – Stimming? | -利亚姆有自我刺激行为 -自我刺激行为 |
[10:07] | The tics and spasms are a neurological response to stress. | 抽搐和痉挛是神经应激反应 |
[10:11] | If he’s doing an MRI, there is stress — | 如果他做核磁共振 就会有压力 |
[10:13] | if there is stress, he won’t keep still, | 如果有压力 他就没法保持不动 |
[10:14] | if he wont’ keep still, we can’t do an MRI. | 如果他不能保持不动 我们就没法做核磁共振 |
[10:15] | Therefore, it is impossible. | 因此 做不了 |
[10:17] | Maybe if you just keep talking to him like that, | 如果你一直和他这样说话 |
[10:19] | he’ll doze off and it’ll all be simple. | 也许能让他睡着 一切就简单多了 |
[10:22] | Give him a mild sedative. | 给他低剂量镇静剂 |
[10:24] | He didn’t respond well to Midazolam during ERCP — | 他做ERCP时对咪唑安定的反应不是很好 |
[10:26] | depresses his breathing. | 抑制了他的呼吸 |
[10:27] | His respiratory saturation can’t be properly monitored inside — | 在里面没法准确监测他的呼吸饱和度 |
[10:30] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[10:31] | He could die in the MRI and we wouldn’t know. | 他可能死在核磁共振里面 而我们都不知道 |
[10:33] | You’re just gonna have to find a different way to calm him. | 你得想其他办法来安抚他 |
[10:35] | Okay. We’ll do it. | 好的 |
[10:37] | Guess he has an idea. | 我猜他有主意了 |
[10:41] | We have a code green. | 现在进入全面封锁 |
[10:42] | Patient is a Caucasian male, 73 years of age. | 患者为白人男性 73岁 |
[10:48] | Shaun, what are you doing? | 肖恩 你在干什么 |
[10:50] | Counting. | 计数 |
[10:52] | – Counting what? – Distance. | -数什么 -距离 |
[10:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:56] | I want $1,643. | 我想要1643块钱 |
[11:00] | You can get that by counting? | 数完你就有钱了吗 |
[11:01] | That’s why you’re alone and pacing in this room? | 所以你自己在这里步测吗 |
[11:05] | What do you want the money for? | 你想要钱干什么 |
[11:06] | I want to buy a television. | 我想买个电视 |
[11:08] | $1,600 for a television? | 1600块钱的电视 |
[11:10] | And 43. I am a surgeon. I get paychecks. | 还有43 我是个外科医生 我有薪水 |
[11:12] | You’re not a surgeon yet. You’re a surgical resident. | 你现在还不是外科医生 你是外科住院医师 |
[11:15] | Ah, there’s a big difference in the paycheck there, pal. | 薪水还是差很多的 朋友 |
[11:18] | I’m not a child, pal. | 我不是小孩 朋友 |
[11:21] | How ’bout $1,000 for a television? | 买个一千块的电视怎么样 |
[11:24] | No. The one I want is $1,643, okay? | 不 我想买那个1643块的电视 |
[11:27] | I know, but you have a budget. | 我知道 但是你有预算 |
[11:28] | – A budget. You — – Uh, rent, food, bills to pay. | -预算 你…-房租 食物 账单 |
[11:34] | I should do my own budget. I have an MRI to do. | 我可以自己做预算 我得做核磁共振 |
[11:43] | These are live feeds — entrances, E.R., receiving dock. | 这是入口 急救室 接收站的实时监控 |
[11:47] | If your patient had left, we would’ve seen it. | 如果你的患者离开了 我们会看到的 |
[11:49] | Then where’d he go? | 他能去哪儿 |
[11:50] | A freight elevator, but we don’t have cams in the freights, | 货运电梯 但是里面没有监控 |
[11:52] | and he doesn’t pop back up. | 他没有出来 |
[11:54] | So, we’re dealing with an alien abduction here? | 看来这是个外星绑架案了 |
[11:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:01] | We don’t have cams on the freight elevators | 一 四 五层的货运电梯 |
[12:02] | on levels one, four and five, and the basement. | 和地下室都没有监控 |
[12:05] | And you got people looking on those floors? | 你找人去查看这些楼层了吗 |
[12:06] | We’ve covered four and five, and we’re moving on to one. | 我们已经搜查了四楼和五楼 正准备去一楼 |
[12:19] | 格拉斯曼医生 和莫翰医生预约了中午12点的心理咨询 | |
[12:39] | What’s in the basement? | 地下室有什么 |
[12:41] | Pediatric patient lost a blanket — | 儿科患者丢了个毯子 |
[12:43] | I’m just gonna check lost and found. | 我去失物招领看看 |
[12:45] | That’s nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[12:49] | While you’re there, | 趁你在这儿 |
[12:49] | you might want to check if they found your code green. | 也许你还能看看丢失的患者找到了没有 |
[13:07] | This is Doctor… | 我是医生… |
[13:10] | This is Shaun. | 我是肖恩 |
[13:12] | I can hear you when you speak. | 我可以听到你说话 |
[13:14] | I was thinking about something. | 我在想些事情 |
[13:16] | There are 24 steps from the ambulance to the E.R. | 从救护车到急诊室要走24步 |
[13:24] | Please turn down the lights. That helps calm him. | 请把灯关上 有助于他恢复平静 |
[13:29] | There are 24 steps from the ambulance to the E.R. | 从救护车到急诊室要走24步 |
[13:35] | There are 22 steps from the ambulance to the E.R. | 从救护车到急诊室要走22步 |
[13:41] | He has very long strides. | 他步子很大 |
[13:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:45] | There are 22 steps from the ambulance to the E.R. | 从救护车到急诊室要走22步 |
[13:55] | There are 37 steps from the elevator to room 405. | 从电梯到405房间要走37步 |
[14:01] | There are 37 steps | 从电梯到405房间 |
[14:04] | from the elevator to room 405. | 要走37步 |
[14:08] | In room 405, there are 6 steps to the sink… | 在405房间 走到水槽要六步 |
[14:13] | 6 steps to the sink. | 走到水槽要六步 |
[14:16] | We’re getting good images. | 我们得到了清晰的图像 |
[14:18] | It’s amazing how accomplished you are for someone with ASD. | 对自闭症患者来说 你真了不起 |
[14:23] | Three steps to the window. | 走到窗户要三步 |
[14:25] | Three steps to — | 要三步 |
[14:27] | Three… | 三步 |
[14:31] | It’s seven steps — It’s seven steps to the door. | 七步 走到门要七步 |
[14:35] | Liam, there are seven steps to the door. | 利亚姆 走到门要七步 |
[14:40] | You need to get him out. | 你得把他弄出来 |
[14:41] | Just a little more time. | 只要再等一会就好 |
[14:42] | He’s scared. | 他很害怕 |
[14:43] | It’s okay to be scared. We need to finish this. | 害怕没关系 我们得做完 |
[14:44] | – Seven – You’re doing wonderfully, honey. | -七步 -你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[14:47] | Just breathe. Just breathe. | 呼吸就好 呼吸就好 |
[14:51] | No, it’s seven steps to the door. | 不 走到门要七步 |
[15:18] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[15:26] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[15:33] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[15:39] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[15:42] | It’s Dr. Kalu. | 我是卡卢医生 |
[15:44] | Let’s get you upstairs. | 我带你上楼 |
[15:45] | Go away. | 走开 |
[15:47] | We’re gonna get your new pacer in. | 我会给你安装新的起搏器 |
[15:49] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[15:52] | I broke my pacer on purpose. | 我故意弄坏了自己的起搏器 |
[15:56] | I want to die. | 我想死 |
[16:08] | With a new pacemaker, maybe you’ll feel better. | 有了新的心脏起搏器 或许你会感觉好一些 |
[16:10] | So, I’ll be cured? | 所以 我可以痊愈 |
[16:12] | Good as new? | 完好如初 |
[16:15] | Well, it’ll reduce your pain, and then hopefully — | 它可以缓解你的痛苦 之后很有希望… |
[16:17] | You think this is the first time I’ve heard that? | 你以为我是第一次听到这些陈词滥调吗 |
[16:19] | It’s always the “Next best thing.” | 人们总说「退而求其次」 |
[16:24] | The truth is I’ll just keep getting worse. | 但事实是我一直在走下坡路 |
[16:28] | I know it, you know it. | 我心里清楚 你也是 |
[16:30] | Do you have any family you can talk to? | 你有亲属可以谈谈吗 |
[16:32] | Brother’s dead. I don’t have a wife. | 我哥死了 我也没有妻子 |
[16:35] | So, no, there’s no one around to nag me | 所以我周围没有亲人可以唠叨我 |
[16:37] | into doing what you want. | 劝我听你的话 |
[16:40] | We have great counseling services here. | 我们这里提供很好的心理咨询服务 |
[16:43] | I’m in pain, 28 — | 我一直非常痛苦 28岁的毛头小子 |
[16:45] | all the time. | 每时每刻 |
[16:47] | Talk therapy gonna talk that away? | 你觉得谈话疗法能让痛苦消失吗 |
[16:49] | Let’s get you upstairs. | 让我带你上楼吧 |
[16:50] | You color’s not good, and your lungs are crackling, | 你脸色不太好 肺部有啰音 |
[16:52] | which means there’s fluid building in — | 这说明液体正在流向… |
[16:53] | I know my… | 我知道我的… |
[16:55] | I know my rights. | 我知道我享有哪些权利 |
[16:56] | I don’t have to get treatment if I don’t want it. | 如果我不愿意 就不用非得接受治疗 |
[17:00] | The minute I catch my breath, I’m gonna walk out of here, | 趁我还有一口气 我要离开这里 |
[17:03] | so you can just leave. | 所以你可以走了 |
[17:14] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走 |
[17:28] | We can’t treat it until we find the underlying cause. | 我们找不到病因 就无法采取治疗 |
[17:31] | How do you do that? | 你想怎么做 |
[17:32] | Surgically — It’s called “Exploratory laparoscopy.” | 通过手术 即「腹腔镜探查术」 |
[17:35] | We use a camera to navigate Liam’s midsection. | 我们用相机来检查利亚姆的腹部 |
[17:38] | There are significant risks — | 这种手术存在很大的风险 |
[17:41] | perforation of an organ, | 腹腔脏器穿孔 |
[17:43] | accidental spread seeding malignancy. | 意外造成肿瘤细胞扩散 |
[17:45] | And you have to do this | 而你必须得做这种手术 |
[17:46] | because he can’t stay still during an MRI? | 因为他在做磁共振时不能保持静止 |
[17:49] | You obviously know your son better than I do. | 很显然你比我更了解你的儿子 |
[17:51] | Do you think we should try again? | 你觉得我们应该再试一次吗 |
[18:13] | So, Shaun told me he’s getting a TV — | 肖恩说他要买台电视 |
[18:16] | 70 inches, all the works. | 至少七十英寸 |
[18:17] | Is he now? | 是吗 |
[18:19] | It’s just a TV. | 只是台电视而已 |
[18:20] | It’s not about a TV. | 我担心的不是电视 |
[18:22] | Why are you so worried about him? | 你为什么这么担心他 |
[18:24] | He showed up late for work half a dozen times, | 他上班迟到了五六次 |
[18:26] | he calls me 2:00 in the morning | 他在凌晨两点钟给我打电话 |
[18:27] | ’cause he can’t find a screwdriver, | 就因为找不到螺丝刀 |
[18:29] | and his superintendent wants to kick him out of his building. | 而他的上司千方百计想把他赶出医院 |
[18:32] | – Did you show up? – What? | -你去了吗 -什么 |
[18:34] | At 2:00 in the morning when he called you | 凌晨两点他因为找不到螺丝刀 |
[18:35] | about a lost screwdriver, | 而给你打电话时 |
[18:37] | did you show up? | 你去了吗 |
[18:39] | He was frantic. I didn’t know what he was gonna do. | 他急疯了 我不知道他会做出什么事 |
[18:41] | There are 47 residents here, | 这里有47个住院医师 |
[18:43] | and all of them show up late sometimes, | 他们都会偶尔迟到 |
[18:45] | all of them make mistakes, | 他们都会犯错误 |
[18:46] | and hopefully, all of them learn. | 但好在 他们都能从中学到东西 |
[18:48] | If you want to worry about Shaun, fine. | 如果你想担心肖恩 没问题 |
[18:51] | But you fought to hire him | 但你费尽心力雇佣他 |
[18:52] | because you know he can learn. | 是因为你知道他能在这学到东西 |
[18:55] | The question is, are you willing to let him? | 问题是 你是否愿意放手让他去做 |
[19:08] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[19:09] | I can see the pixelation. | 我可以看到像素点 |
[19:12] | – That’s great. Listen. – It’s not great. | -挺好的 听着 -这不好 |
[19:16] | It’s not good. | 这不好 |
[19:17] | On a high-quality display, | 在高清显示器上 |
[19:18] | the human eye at 20/20 cannot detect the pixels. | 双眼1.2的视力根本看不到像素点 |
[19:24] | You disappeared after the failed MRI. | 磁共振检查失败以后你就不见了 |
[19:28] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[19:30] | Yeah, see, I don’t think it’s about that. | 是 可我觉得不是因为磁共振失败 |
[19:34] | You were hesitant with this kid even before that. | 在那之前你就对这孩子犹豫不决 |
[19:37] | You asked me to the ERCP. | 你让我来做ERCP |
[19:41] | Doctors don’t have to like their patients, Claire. | 医生不用非得喜欢他们的患者 克莱尔 |
[19:45] | – You don’t like him? – I don’t know him. | -你不喜欢他 -我与他素不相识 |
[19:47] | Shaun, there’s something else going on here. | 肖恩 这还有别的原因 |
[19:50] | – I know you know that. – No. Nu– Nu-huh. | -我知道你明白 -不 不 不 |
[19:54] | He has the same condition you have. | 他的情况和你一样 |
[19:56] | You have never met anyone with — | 你之前还从未遇到过… |
[19:58] | Do you like all people with psoriasis? | 所有银屑病患者你都喜欢吗 |
[20:02] | I don’t have — | 我没有… |
[20:03] | Yes, you do. | 你有 |
[20:05] | And you can never get rid of it. | 而且你永远也治不好 |
[20:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | It’s too bad you don’t like him, | 你不喜欢他真是太遗憾了 |
[20:11] | because I think he likes you. | 因为我觉得他喜欢你 |
[20:13] | Not only that, I think he looks up to you. | 不止如此 我觉得他崇拜你 |
[20:16] | So you know how he thinks? | 所以你知道他在想什么 |
[20:19] | Well, not as much as you probably do. | 可能没你知道得多 |
[20:27] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[20:30] | For you to pass out. | 等你昏倒 |
[20:33] | Judging by the size your ankles… | 根据你脚踝的肿胀程度来看 |
[20:37] | that shouldn’t be too long from now. | 应该用不了多久了 |
[20:39] | Then hopefully I can get you upstairs before you die. | 希望我能在你死之前把你弄上楼 |
[20:42] | Why do you give such a damn about what I do with my life? | 你为什么要管我如何过自己的人生 |
[20:46] | I don’t know, Glen. | 我不知道 格伦 |
[20:49] | Why’d you want to die so bad? | 你为什么如此想结束生命 |
[20:56] | I’ve lived. | 我活够了 |
[20:58] | I’ve had decent jobs, | 我有过得体的工作 |
[21:00] | and I’ve had jobs that went nowhere. | 我也失过业 |
[21:04] | Had a good roof over my head, | 住过好房子 |
[21:06] | and I’ve had that good roof taken away from me. | 也失去了好房子 |
[21:10] | I loved a girl, and I got married. | 我爱过一个女孩 然后我结了婚 |
[21:14] | The 20 happiest years of my life… | 度过我人生中最幸福的二十年 |
[21:18] | then she died. | 然后她去世了 |
[21:21] | And now I’m alone | 现在我又孤身一人了 |
[21:24] | and in pain. | 痛苦地活着 |
[21:28] | Feels like the end of the story. | 应该结束了 |
[21:35] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[21:37] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:39] | You’ve had some tough times, too, 28? | 你也有过难熬的时候吗 毛头小子 |
[21:43] | Nobody understands what it’s like to be so good-looking and successful? | 没人理解你作为一个英俊的成功人士是何感受吗 |
[21:50] | I was raised by nannies and housekeepers. | 我是被保姆和管家抚养大的 |
[21:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:53] | You’re an ass. | 你是个混蛋 |
[21:55] | Your point is you didn’t suffer | 你想说你经历的痛苦 |
[21:56] | because you were good-looking and smart — | 不是因为你英俊聪明 |
[21:59] | you suffered because you were rich? | 而是因为你很有钱 |
[22:05] | The only time I ever saw my parents was Christmas. | 只有在圣诞节我才能见到我的父母 |
[22:07] | Seriously, the story continues? | 认真的吗 还要继续说 |
[22:10] | They had this big party every year, | 他们每年都举行盛大的宴会 |
[22:13] | and wherever they were traveling they’d always fly home for it. | 不管他们走到哪里 都会为了宴会飞回来 |
[22:17] | And I’d have to come home, too, | 我也必须回家 |
[22:19] | from whatever school they sent me off to. | 不论他们把我送到了哪个学校 |
[22:23] | When I was 18, I decided that I was fed up. | 当我18岁的时候 我厌倦了这种生活 |
[22:27] | I was a man, done being their son. | 我是一个男人 不想当他们的儿子了 |
[22:33] | And I was gonna tell them publicly, | 而且我准备公开告诉他们 |
[22:36] | tell all their friends what horrible people they were. | 告诉他们的朋友们他们有多可怕 |
[22:39] | So I came home from school, and I knocked on the door, | 所以我从学校回到家 敲了敲门 |
[22:42] | and someone answered. | 有人开了门 |
[22:45] | But it wasn’t my parents. It was a stranger. | 但不是我的父母 是一个陌生人 |
[22:48] | Turns out they’d sold the house months ago. | 没想到他们在数月前就卖掉了房子 |
[22:51] | They were gone. | 他们走了 |
[22:55] | I guess they were done with me, too. | 我猜他们也受够了我吧 |
[23:06] | To prep Liam for the laparoscopy, | 为了给利亚姆准备腹腔镜检查 |
[23:07] | we need to make four small incisions in his stomach. | 我们需要在他的胃里开四个小切口 |
[23:10] | I don’t need to do it. | 我不需要做这个 |
[23:11] | I-I don’t need to do it. | 我不需要做这个 |
[23:13] | – Liam, you do need to. – I don’t need to! | -利亚姆 你需要做 -我不需要 |
[23:15] | If you could just hold still for a second, Liam. | 只要坚持几秒钟就好 利亚姆 |
[23:16] | The — the bus driver lets me off. | 公交司机让我下车 |
[23:18] | I-I get lost — | 我迷路了 |
[23:20] | You’re safe now. | 你现在安全了 |
[23:21] | I get lost. I’m hungry. | 我迷路了 我很饿 |
[23:22] | I can’t make food. | 我没法做饭 |
[23:23] | C-C-Can’t do bath — Don’t need to do it! | 没法洗澡 不需要做这个 |
[23:27] | C-C-Can’t do food — C-Can’t put on clothes. | 没法做饭 没法穿衣服 |
[23:30] | Can’t do bus. | 没法坐公交车 |
[23:31] | I took the bus. | 我坐过公交车 |
[23:36] | I got off at the wrong stop, | 在错误的站台下了车 |
[23:38] | and I got scared, but then I found my way. | 我很害怕 但接着我找到了方向 |
[23:43] | I did an MRI, and a man got hurt. | 我做过一次核磁共振 让人受伤了 |
[23:47] | I made a mistake. I make a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了一个错误 我犯过很多错误 |
[23:55] | You tried to walk. | 你试着去走路 |
[23:57] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了一个错误 |
[23:59] | But mistakes are good. You should make more. | 但犯错是好事 你应该多犯一些错 |
[24:04] | You’re like me. | 你很像我 |
[24:14] | You have red eyes — uveitis. | 你有红眼 眼色素层炎 |
[24:17] | Liam takes vitamins — | 利亚姆吃维生素 |
[24:18] | Does Liam also take herbal supplements? | 利亚姆也吃草药补充品吗 |
[24:21] | Kava root. Why? | 卡瓦根 怎么了 |
[24:23] | He doesn’t need the laparoscopic surgery. | 他不需要做腹腔镜手术 |
[24:25] | I know what’s wrong with him. | 我知道他怎么了 |
[24:27] | The red eyes — they’re caused by an immune flare-up, | 他的红眼 是由免疫系统冲突造成的 |
[24:30] | which can create the scarring that we’re seeing in his digestive system. | 也会产生我们在他的消化系统中看到的瘢痕 |
[24:34] | The solution requires us to go in | 治疗方案需要我们进入腹腔 |
[24:36] | and remove damaged segments of the bowel piece by piece. | 一片片摘除掉肠道上的受损部位 |
[24:38] | Us? | 你们 |
[24:39] | Yes, myself and my team. | 是的 我和我的团队 |
[24:42] | Is Dr. Murphy on your team? | 莫菲医生在你的团队吗 |
[24:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:45] | Thank you for diagnosing our son. | 感谢你诊断我们的儿子 |
[24:50] | Dr. Melendez, you have our permission to do the surgery, | 梅伦德斯医生 我们同意你做这个手术 |
[24:54] | but in no way will Dr. Murphy be in it. | 但莫菲医生不能参与其中 |
[25:07] | Well, the parents — they won’t budge. | 患者的父母 他们不让步 |
[25:09] | They don’t believe that anyone who has autism | 他们不信任患了自闭症的人 |
[25:11] | is capable do doing surgery. | 有能力进行手术 |
[25:12] | Well, clearly they’re irrational — | 很显然 他们很荒谬 |
[25:14] | I don’t know — shallow-minded people. | 我说不好 肤浅的人们 |
[25:15] | Who cares? What’s the difference? | 谁在乎他自不自闭 有什么区别吗 |
[25:17] | You agree with them, right? | 你同意他们的观点 对吗 |
[25:20] | Do you agree with them? | 你同意他们吗 |
[25:21] | It’s my team — I don’t want anybody telling me | 这是我的团队 我不希望任何人来告诉我 |
[25:23] | who’s supposed to be on my team, | 谁应该在我的团队里 |
[25:24] | including the Board. | 即使是董事会 |
[25:25] | You’re not answering my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[25:27] | The question’s moot. | 这个问题没有意义 |
[25:27] | Moot? No, it’s not. | 没有意义 并不是 |
[25:30] | If you agree with them, | 如果你同意他们的观点 |
[25:31] | then the only issue is somebody stepping on your poor, little toes. | 那么唯一的问题就是有人踩到了你的痛处 |
[25:34] | Get over it and go save the kid. | 克服它 然后去救那个孩子 |
[25:36] | If you don’t agree, | 如果你不同意 |
[25:37] | if you think Shaun can handle surgery, | 如果你认为肖恩能够进行手术 |
[25:39] | then tell them that. | 那就告诉他们 |
[25:39] | Tell them to go screw themselves. | 让他们哪凉快去哪儿 |
[25:42] | Either they agree that Dr. Murphy belongs in that room with you, | 他们要么同意莫菲医生和你一起做手术 |
[25:46] | or you can go find them someplace else to do the surgery. | 要么就去别的地方做手术 |
[25:57] | I was an 18-year-old with no one and no money. | 当时我18岁 举目无亲 身无分文 |
[26:00] | So I worked three jobs and took out loans. | 所以我打三份工 然后贷了款 |
[26:11] | Still alive. | 还没死呢 |
[26:15] | That’s not a bad story, 28. | 故事不错 毛头小子 |
[26:19] | What happened with the parents? | 父母怎么样了 |
[26:22] | I talk to them now, but… | 现在我和他们有联系 但是… |
[26:26] | they’re not the people who got me here. | 帮我走到现在的人不是他们 |
[26:29] | It was the people I didn’t expect — | 而是我从没想到的人 |
[26:30] | the ex-Marine at the shelter who got me my first job, | 避难所的前海军给了我第一份工作 |
[26:34] | and this crazy artist girl | 然后有个疯狂的艺术女孩 |
[26:36] | who convinced me to go after what I really wanted. | 说服我去追求我的梦想 |
[26:41] | When you think you’re alone, Glen, | 当你觉得孤身一人时 格伦 |
[26:44] | you’re not. | 其实你并不孤单 |
[26:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:59] | All right? | 「好吧」 |
[27:06] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:07] | Two, three! | 二 三 |
[27:10] | No disturbing dreams? | 没做不安的梦吗 |
[27:12] | After a 36-hour shift? | 我都值了36小时的班 |
[27:14] | From the moment my head hits the pillow | 从我躺到床上那一刻 |
[27:16] | to the moment wake up, | 到醒来那一刻 |
[27:18] | all I see is black. | 一夜无梦 |
[27:20] | How’s your level of concentration? | 你的注意力怎么样 |
[27:22] | Have you had any difficulty focusing? | 有难以集中注意力吗 |
[27:24] | I mean, I can do the New York Times crossword puzzle in one sitting. | 我可以一口气做完《纽约时报》的填字游戏 |
[27:31] | Sure, sometimes I wish I was more focused. | 当然 有时我会希望自己更专注些 |
[27:35] | It’s pretty normal, right? | 很正常吧 |
[27:41] | Shaun’s different. | 肖恩与众不同 |
[27:43] | He also has savant syndrome. | 他也有学者综合征 |
[27:44] | He has a remarkable memory. | 他记忆超群 |
[27:46] | He has autism, same as our son — | 他有自闭症 跟我们的儿子一样 |
[27:49] | same limitations. | 同样的局限性 |
[27:51] | You saw what happened to our son in the MRI — | 你也看到做核磁共振时我儿子的状态 |
[27:53] | he knew he needed to lie still, but he couldn’t. | 他知道该安静地躺着 但他做不到 |
[27:56] | Now, what happens if Dr. Murphy breaks down like that | 要是莫菲医生在给我儿子动手术时 |
[27:59] | while he’s standing over my son at an operating table? | 也像那样行为失控了呢 |
[28:02] | You know your son. | 你了解你的儿子 |
[28:04] | I know surgeons. | 我了解外科医生 |
[28:07] | And after working with Dr. Murphy, | 在跟莫菲医生共事之后 |
[28:08] | after challenging him in surgery and everywhere else — | 在手术台和其他地方质疑他之后 |
[28:13] | probably more than he deserved — | 或许他值得更多尊重 |
[28:16] | I can tell you he has my compete confidence. | 我可以说我对他信心十足 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:28] | He doesn’t have ours. | 我们对他没信心 |
[28:30] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[28:33] | I’ve contacted my colleague at St. Joseph’s, | 我联系了圣约瑟夫的同事 |
[28:36] | updated her on Liam’s condition. | 跟她介绍了利亚姆的情况 |
[28:37] | They have good people. | 那里的医生很厉害 |
[28:40] | We can arrange for transportation as soon as possible. | 我们可以尽快安排转院 |
[28:43] | Where’s my phone? Have you seen my phone? | 我的手机在哪 看见我的手机了吗 |
[28:45] | Where’s his second bag, the one with his medications? | 他的第二个包呢 装着他的药的 |
[28:49] | I want… | 我想… |
[28:51] | I want… | 我想… |
[28:54] | What, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[28:56] | He said I could do it. | 他说了我可以的 |
[29:00] | I want Dr. Shaun. | 我想要肖恩医生 |
[29:09] | Your pacemaker’s here. | 你的起搏器到了 |
[29:10] | The techs are programming it as we speak. | 此刻已经在测试它了 |
[29:12] | The moment they’re ready, we’re gonna put it in. | 一旦准备好了 就给你装进去 |
[29:26] | I told you my wife died. | 我之前说我的妻子去世了 |
[29:30] | The truth is s-she left me. | 事实是她抛弃了我 |
[29:37] | But I gave her good reason for that, | 但她抛弃我也情有可原 |
[29:39] | so I got what I deserved. | 这是我该得的 |
[29:43] | – We all make — But you didn’t get what you deserved — | -我们都… -但你没得到该得的 |
[29:48] | good parents who loved you. | 你该有爱你的父母 |
[29:52] | They were lucky to have you, Jared. | 他们很幸运生了你 杰瑞德 |
[30:12] | You appear remarkably well-adjusted. | 你似乎调整得很好 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:14] | That’s not a compliment. | 那不是称赞 |
[30:16] | That’s my concern. | 我对此感到担忧 |
[30:19] | Well, I assume everyone responds differently. | 我猜每个人的反应都不一样 |
[30:22] | The thing is everyone responds. | 但每个人都有反应 |
[30:26] | Strictly speaking, | 严格来说 |
[30:27] | you don’t meet the criteria to be required to go into treatment | 你还不需要接受治疗 |
[30:30] | or take a leave of absence, | 或者休假 |
[30:33] | so I’m not gonna ground you. | 所以我不会让你停职 |
[30:39] | You’re a strong woman, Claire, | 你是个坚强的女人 克莱尔 |
[30:41] | and that strength has undoubtedly played a major role | 而这个力量无疑帮助了你很多 |
[30:43] | in getting you where you are. | 让你走到今天 |
[30:46] | But if you have suppressed feelings about this incident, | 但如果你对此事件压抑了自己的感情 |
[30:50] | you need to find someone to share them with. | 你需要说给别人听 |
[30:53] | Because if not, they will eat you up | 否则 它们会吞噬你 |
[30:56] | no matter how strong you are. | 不管你有多坚强 |
[31:04] | All right, Glen. Second ti– | 好 格伦 第二… |
[31:09] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | It should be a very interesting surgery. | 这该是个非常有趣的手术 |
[31:20] | I’m glad I’m participating. | 我很高兴有机会参加 |
[31:25] | His pressure is bottoming out. | 他的血压降到最低点 |
[31:27] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[31:28] | His bowel must have perforated. | 他肯定肠穿孔了 |
[31:29] | He’s going into septic shock. | 他进入感染性休克 |
[31:35] | This perforation could be anywhere. | 这个穿孔可能在任何地方 |
[31:37] | What’s the best way to access the entire bowel as quickly as possible? | 最快查看整条肠的最好方式是什么 |
[31:41] | Full-length midline incision. | 全长中线切开 |
[31:42] | Good. Mark it. | 很好 标记一下 |
[31:43] | And what do we do once we get in there? | 我们切开之后要怎么做 |
[31:45] | Eviscerate the entire bowel | 取出整条肠 |
[31:46] | so we can check every inch for necrotic segments. | 以彻底检查坏死的部分 |
[31:49] | Okay, let’s make the cut. | 好 开始切开 |
[31:57] | You gonna take it or not? | 你要不要负责切开 |
[32:21] | This is the Number 3 L. | 这是3L号手术刀 |
[32:23] | It’s made of high carbon steel. It doesn’t break. | 高碳钢制成 不会折断 |
[32:26] | That’s correct, Dr. Murphy. | 没错 莫菲医生 |
[32:41] | Time of incision — 2:05 p.m. | 切开时间 下午2:05 |
[32:44] | We have a code green — | 全面封锁 |
[32:45] | patient is a Caucasian male, 73 years of age. | 患者为白人男性 73岁 |
[32:49] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[32:51] | Yeah, on my way. | 好 我这就过去 |
[32:56] | I have a five-centimeter segment of proximal jejunum. | 我找到五公分长的近端空肠段 |
[33:00] | It’s…sclerotic, but not perforated. | 已硬化 但没穿孔 |
[33:01] | All right, mark it and move on. | 好 标记然后继续 |
[33:03] | Shaun, why are you just standing there? | 肖恩 你为什么傻站着 |
[33:04] | We have 25 feet of bowel to run. | 我们还有八米的肠要查看 |
[33:08] | Shaun, you need to get moving — unless you’ve found something. | 肖恩 赶紧继续 除非你有发现 |
[33:12] | – I have the perforation. – Clamp it off — | -我找到穿孔了 -夹住它 |
[33:14] | I’ll get in there with the enterotomy scissors and remove the damaged segment. | 我会用肠切开剪去除受损部位 |
[33:18] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:22] | You can’t? Why not? | 你不能 为什么 |
[33:23] | It’s a phlegmon. | 是蜂窝织炎 |
[33:26] | You found a walled-off abscess? | 你找到了透壁性脓肿 |
[33:27] | It’s large. | 很大 |
[33:28] | – Don’t touch it. – I already am. | -别碰 -已经碰了 |
[33:30] | If you move and that thing ruptures, | 如果你移动造成它破裂 |
[33:32] | the pus will spread to his entire abdominal cavity — | 脓会扩散到他整个腹腔 |
[33:34] | this boy dies. | 造成死亡 |
[33:35] | I know, that’s why I’m not moving. | 我知道 所以我没动 |
[33:36] | Claire, I need you to open it up gently. | 克莱尔 你把它轻轻地打开 |
[33:38] | I’m gonna evacuate the septic contents, | 我要除去脓毒含量 |
[33:40] | flush the cavity with antibiotics, | 用抗生素冲洗腹腔 |
[33:42] | and then I’m gonna have you remove the capsule. | 然后我会让你移除胶囊 |
[33:44] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[33:45] | That’s the pressure tanking. | 血压在降到最低点 |
[33:47] | You need to finish what you’re doing right now. | 必须赶快完成 |
[33:52] | Let’s go, Claire. Come on. | 赶紧 克莱尔 加油 |
[33:57] | Clamp. | 夹住 |
[33:59] | You guys check left. | 你们去看左边 |
[34:11] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[34:11] | Stop. | 住手 |
[34:15] | Come on, Glen. | 好了 格伦 |
[34:17] | We can do this. | 我们能做到的 |
[34:18] | I don’t want to — | 我不想… |
[34:19] | I just don’t want to. | 我就是不想 |
[34:20] | Please leave me alone. | 求你了 别管我 |
[34:25] | Once I get my strength back, I’ll climb up and jump. | 我一有了力气 就爬起来跳下去 |
[34:30] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不会让你那么做的 |
[34:43] | When this temporary pacer fails, | 当这个临时起搏器失效的时候 |
[34:45] | which it will, | 它肯定会失效的 |
[34:48] | your heart may stop and you die suddenly. | 你的心跳就会停止 你会突然死亡 |
[34:51] | But more likely, Glen, | 但更有可能的是 格伦 |
[34:52] | you slip back into that slow rhythm, | 你的心率会减缓 |
[34:54] | your chest is racked with excruciating pain | 胸部剧痛 |
[34:56] | and your lungs start to fill with fluid, | 肺部开始充满液体 |
[34:58] | and slowly you suffocate. | 你会缓慢窒息 |
[35:00] | Give it a rest, 28. | 省省吧 毛头小子 |
[35:02] | Just get me a DNR and a cab. | 把不抢救预嘱拿来 再给我叫辆出租车就好了 |
[35:05] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我的 |
[35:16] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[35:30] | It was a difficult procedure. | 手术很艰难 |
[35:33] | We removed a total of two feet of — | 我们切除了… |
[35:35] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[35:36] | He will be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[35:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:43] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:49] | I-I’m sorry. We’re — We just… | 我 我很抱歉 我们 我们只是… |
[35:56] | He’s our son. | 他是我们的儿子 |
[35:58] | You shouldn’t feel bad. | 你们不用觉得抱歉 |
[35:59] | You did what you thought was best for Liam. | 你们做了你们认为对于利亚姆来说最好的选择 |
[36:02] | You love Liam. | 你们爱利亚姆 |
[36:04] | I didn’t have that from my parents. | 我就没有从我父母那里得到那样的爱 |
[36:09] | It also means I didn’t have to take kava root, | 同时我也不用服用卡法根 |
[36:11] | so I didn’t get hypereosinophilic gastroenteritis. | 所以我没得嗜酸性胃肠炎 |
[36:30] | Are you gonna get in trouble for this? | 你会因为这个而惹上麻烦吗 |
[36:34] | You’re worried about me now? | 你现在是在担心我吗 |
[36:38] | You signed the DNR. | 你签署了不抢救预嘱 |
[36:40] | All I’m doing is sitting with you. | 我所做的只是坐在这里陪你 |
[37:08] | Are you feeling any anxiety? | 你害怕吗 |
[37:11] | No. | 不 |
[37:13] | Pain? | 疼吗 |
[37:15] | Some. | 有点 |
[37:17] | Would you like a dose of morphine to help with that? | 要打一针吗啡来缓解一下吗 |
[37:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:21] | Find your guy? | 找到你的患者了 |
[38:23] | I did. | 找到了 |
[38:27] | Put in the biventricular? | 做双室起搏器手术了 |
[38:32] | How long did it take to get access to the coronary sinus? | 到冠状窦要多久 |
[38:37] | I didn’t do the surgery. | 我没有做手术 |
[38:41] | I didn’t put the pacer in. He, um… | 我没有把起搏器放进去 他… |
[38:44] | he didn’t want it. | 他不想做 |
[38:54] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[39:05] | I lost a patient, too. | 我也失去了一位患者 |
[39:11] | Want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[39:19] | I do. | 想 |
[39:50] | Your surgery went well. | 你的手术很成功 |
[39:52] | You should be able to get up and move around in two weeks | 我们一旦确认抗生素清除了感染 |
[39:55] | once we’re sure the antibiotics have cleared your infection. | 你就能起来走动了 时间约为两周 |
[39:58] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[39:59] | It won’t be too long until we can go home. | 我们很快就能回家了 |
[40:02] | You did great, honey. | 你做得很棒 宝贝 |
[40:09] | The lights. | 灯光 |
[40:16] | Are the lights okay? | 这个亮度可以吗 |
[40:19] | Do you want them dimmed? | 还是想暗一些 |
[40:24] | They’re…okay. | 这样… 就可以了 |
[40:46] | You’ll love the software. | 你一定会爱上那个软件的 |
[40:49] | It makes it very easy to budget. | 它让做预算变得很容易 |
[40:51] | And the best part, it links directly to the bank, | 最棒的是 它直接关联到银行 |
[40:53] | and — get rid of the ball! | 放开球 |
[40:55] | He was the first quarterback picked in 2013, | 他是2013年在第一顺位被选中的四分卫 |
[40:58] | but his stats outside the pocket are only 27% competed passes. | 但据说他的传球成功率只有27% |
[41:02] | Their backup QB is at 65% under pressure. | 他们的替补四分卫在压力下的传球成功率为65% |
[41:06] | Absolutely. | 是啊 |
[41:07] | – He’s wasted potential on the bench. – Yes. | -做替补真是浪费了他的天赋 -是啊 |
[41:10] | Anyway, the link to the bank will help make automatic — | 总之 和银行的关联会帮助自动… |
[41:15] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[41:16] | He pinned it against his helmet — even with the PI! | 他按住了他的头盔 甚至都犯规了 |
[41:19] | I want to go to the Super Bowl. | 我要去看超级碗 |
[41:20] | Okay, see, that’s exactly the kind of thing | 好了 看 这就是那种 |
[41:22] | you have to think about before you buy. | 你在买之前得考虑一下的事情 |
[41:25] | Tickets are very expensive. | 票很贵的 |
[41:32] | You know — You know what? You should go. | 你知道…你知道吗 你应该去 |
[41:33] | I should go. We should go. | 我也应该去 我们都应该去 |
[41:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:36] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:38] | It’s almost closing time, so… | 马上就要关门了 所以… |
[41:40] | I’d like to buy this TV. | 我想买这台电视 |
[41:46] | Stay as long as you like. | 你们想待多久都行 |