时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Good Doctor… | 「良医」前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Shaun, I have cancer. | 肖恩 我得了癌症 |
[00:04] | I have to undergo brain surgery, which is really scary. | 我得接受开颅手术 很可怕 |
[00:07] | To be clear, Jared, I don’t want you here. | 讲真 杰瑞德 我觉得你不应该出现在这里 |
[00:08] | I fought for my job. | 我是为了我的工作 |
[00:09] | You compromised your integrity. | 你出卖了正直的品性 |
[00:11] | My former mentor is head of the surgical residency program | 我的前任指导是丹佛纪念医院的 |
[00:14] | at Denver Memorial Hospital. | 外科医住院实习项目主任 |
[00:17] | 丹佛纪念医院 录用信 | |
[00:18] | A surgeon needs to communicate. | 一个外科医生需要懂得沟通 |
[00:20] | Can Dr. Murphy do that? Can he do that under stress? | 莫菲医生能做到吗 重压之下他能行吗 |
[00:22] | Can he do that knowing that a human life | 明知别人真的命悬一线时 |
[00:25] | literally hangs in the balance? | 他能做到吗 |
[00:26] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[00:27] | If Shaun proves anything less than excellent, | 如果肖恩表现得并不是非常出色 |
[00:30] | I will resign my position as president of this hospital. | 我会辞去我作为医院院长的职务 |
[00:33] | I know why Caden has DIC. | 我知道为什么卡登有弥散性血管内凝血 |
[00:36] | It was my mistake. | 是我的错 |
[00:37] | I have to tell Dr. Andrews about the mistake I made. | 我要告诉安德鲁斯我犯的错误 |
[00:40] | Shaun, you can’t. | 肖恩 不可以 |
[00:41] | I’m not gonna ask him to lie to save my job. | 我不想让他为了保住我的工作而撒谎 |
[00:45] | It’s up to Shaun. | 这是肖恩的决定 |
[00:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:59] | Yes, of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[01:01] | Dr. Murphy, the president will see you now. | 莫菲医生 你可以去见院长了 |
[01:17] | Hello. I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 大家好 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[01:21] | I’m a surgical resident at San Jose St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 我是圣何塞圣文德医院的外科住院医生 |
[01:27] | So, what did Andrews have to say to you? | 安德鲁斯跟你说什么了 |
[01:31] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[01:33] | You’ve exceeded my expectations | 在专业知识和手术技巧方面 |
[01:34] | in terms of expertise and technical execution. | 你的表现超出了我的预期 |
[01:38] | But your communication skills are sorely lacking. | 但是你的沟通技巧还是非常欠缺 |
[01:41] | That has to change if you want to stay here at St. Bonaventure. | 如果你想留在圣文德医院 必须做出改变 |
[01:46] | He told me I exceeded expectations. | 他说我的表现超出了预期 |
[01:50] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:52] | – Sounds, sounds great, Shaun. – Yes. | -听上去很不错 肖恩 -是的 |
[01:55] | I think you should have gone to your review. | 我觉得你也该去你的述职会 |
[01:58] | Since it’s my last day, | 今天是我的最后一天 |
[02:00] | not much opportunity to make use of the feedback. | 听了反馈也派不上用场 |
[02:02] | Dr. Andrews could have some wisdom | 安德鲁斯医生的独到见解 |
[02:04] | that you could use in Denver at your next job. | 也许能对你之后在丹佛的工作有帮助 |
[02:07] | Even if I did care about his opinion, | 就算我在乎他的看法 |
[02:09] | it was made pretty obvious by the fact that we’re here. | 他把我们派到这来就已经充分地说明了一切 |
[02:13] | This is Glassman’s project. | 这是格拉斯曼的项目 |
[02:15] | Andrews thinks it’s a money trap. | 安德鲁斯认为这就是浪费钱 |
[02:22] | How’d your review go, Claire? | 你的述职会怎么样 克莱尔 |
[02:26] | Went well. | 挺好 |
[02:27] | Andrews said I connected nicely, | 安德鲁斯说我待人接物很温柔 |
[02:29] | that I care about people. | 说我关心病人 |
[02:32] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[02:33] | I’d have thought he’d want you to be more aggressive. | 我以为他会让你再强势些呢 |
[02:36] | I think you need to be more assertive, Dr. Browne. | 我觉得你该再自信点 布朗医生 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:43] | Nope. | 没说 |
[02:47] | What’d he say about you? | 他说你什么了 |
[02:49] | Figure out how to be a little less self-centered | 学会如何少点自私 |
[02:51] | and realize you’re part of a team? | 多点团队精神吗 |
[02:53] | You’re sometimes overbearing. | 你有时很霸道 |
[02:55] | Often egotistical. | 经常很自负 |
[02:57] | You need to be more of a team player. | 你需要多点团队精神 |
[03:01] | Melanie Arnott. | 梅兰妮·阿诺特 |
[03:02] | The patient has pulmonary hypertension. | 病人有肺动脉高压 |
[03:04] | The only treatment is medication, | 只能用药物治疗 |
[03:05] | which reduces the lung blood pressure, | 降低肺部血压 |
[03:07] | but not enough. | 但还不够 |
[03:08] | Her heart’s failing due to the extra strain. | 由于额外的压力 她的心脏正在衰竭 |
[03:10] | That is a factually-correct diagnosis. | 诊断属实 |
[03:13] | What about a fix? | 有什么修复办法吗 |
[03:14] | Isn’t it just a… transplant? | 难道不是心脏移植吗 |
[03:17] | Nope. | 不 |
[03:19] | There’s nothing inherently wrong with Melanie’s heart. | 梅兰妮的心脏本身没有问题 |
[03:21] | It’s healthy. Just needs a little bit of help. | 很健康 但需要一些帮助 |
[03:23] | So, we’re gonna leave her current heart inside | 我们保留她自己的心脏 |
[03:25] | and slide in another one to support it. | 再将供心放入 并与原心脏缝合 |
[03:33] | A piggyback transplant? | 背驮式心脏移植 |
[03:35] | Nice, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[03:58] | Do you live in a tent? | 你住在帐篷里吗 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:00] | I lived in a tent, too. | 我以前也住在帐篷里 |
[04:03] | It wasn’t very good, so I moved to a bus. | 但条件不太好 所以我搬去巴士车里住了 |
[04:06] | You should move to a bus. | 你也应该搬去巴士车 |
[04:08] | You will be much less likely to develop ulcerative tinea pedis. | 你的情况发展成溃疡性足癣的可能性不大 |
[04:12] | Very early stages. | 现在仍是早期 |
[04:13] | Just keep it dry and clean, and we’ll give you some… | 保持干燥和清洁 我们会给你一些 |
[04:15] | Would you rather we continue to discuss this inside? | 你想去屋内继续谈吗 |
[04:19] | We are discussing things with the patient | 我们在和病人谈一些 |
[04:21] | that are potentially sensitive, so… | 较为敏感的话题 所以 |
[04:23] | We’re done with the patient. | 病人谈话已经结束了 |
[04:32] | Did Andrews happen to speak to you about communication? | 安德鲁斯有没有和你谈过沟通这件事 |
[04:37] | Yes. | 有 |
[04:38] | I’m trying very hard. | 我很努力了 |
[04:40] | It’s definitely something you should work on. | 确实有待加强 |
[04:42] | Things might be different, more difficult for you, | 对你来说可能会更困难 |
[04:45] | now Glassman’s not around, so… | 鉴于格拉斯曼不在了 所以 |
[04:47] | Dr. Glassman is still around. | 格拉斯曼医生还在 |
[04:50] | He’s alive and he is not going to die. | 他活着 他不会死 |
[04:53] | He’s meeting his oncologist today. | 他今天会和他的肿瘤科医生见面 |
[04:58] | You… | 你 |
[04:59] | You didn’t go with him? | 你没和他一起去吗 |
[05:01] | No. | 没有 |
[05:02] | That would be stupid. | 那也太蠢了 |
[05:04] | I am a resident. | 我是个住院医师 |
[05:07] | I don’t know as much about brain cancer | 关于脑癌我懂的东西可比不过 |
[05:09] | as a double board certified neuro-oncologist. | 一位经过双认证的神经肿瘤学家 |
[05:12] | True, but this has got to be challenging for him emotionally. | 对 但这对他情绪影响很大 |
[05:21] | I can’t help him. | 我也安抚不了 |
[05:22] | Emotionally. | 他的情绪 |
[05:26] | Excuse me, please. | 抱歉 |
[05:30] | Excuse me, please. | 抱歉 |
[05:33] | Thank you for keeping me waiting. | 感谢您让我等这么久 |
[05:35] | We doctors are busy, important people. | 我们做医生很忙的 重要人士 |
[05:38] | Yeah, we doctors are. | 是啊 医生是很忙很重要 |
[05:39] | So, pre-op clearance, surgery, | 术前清理 手术 |
[05:42] | radiation, and chemo. | 放化疗 |
[05:44] | We’re gonna have a lot of fun. | 我们有乐子了 |
[05:45] | I hope you don’t mind if I start with pre-op. | 希望你不介意我从术前事项开始 |
[05:47] | Did you change the policy on pot use? | 你是不是更改了大麻使用制度 |
[05:50] | Are you using again? Should I worry? | 你又吸大麻了吗 我该担心吗 |
[05:53] | I’m clean. | 我戒掉了 |
[05:53] | I miss it, but I’m clean. | 我很怀念 但我戒掉了 |
[05:55] | They test me every week now. | 他们每周给我做检查 |
[05:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:01] | I think you had me reinstated as your last official act | 他们把你从院长这个位置踢下去之前 |
[06:04] | before they booted you as president | 你颁布了最后一条正式决策让我复职 |
[06:06] | because I am the best oncologist around | 是因为我是这里最好的肿瘤医师 |
[06:08] | and you would like to get the best treatment. | 你希望能得到最好的治疗 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:11] | So, I’d like to ensure that the brain, | 所以我想确保大脑 |
[06:14] | in this instance, my brain, | 这里是指我的大脑 |
[06:16] | stays as dry as possible during surgery, | 在手术中保持尽可能的干燥 |
[06:18] | maintain minimal swelling. | 把肿胀控制在最小 |
[06:20] | I would still like to be able to swing my 9-iron | 等这一切结束了 我希望我还能 |
[06:22] | when we’re done here. | 保持高尔夫之王的地位 |
[06:23] | Of course, it’s also possible that you had me reinstated | 当然 你让我复职也可能是因为 |
[06:25] | because you’d like an oncologist who thinks they owe you | 你想让你的肿瘤医师觉得亏欠你 |
[06:28] | and you want to push them around. | 这样就能任你摆布 |
[06:32] | Look, Dr. Blaize, | 听着 布莱兹医生 |
[06:33] | I am, like any other patient, | 我和其他病人一样 |
[06:35] | entitled to have a say in my own treatment, | 对自己的治疗有发言权 |
[06:37] | but unlike any other patient, | 但也不同于其他病人 |
[06:39] | I have spent my entire adult life digging into people’s brains. | 我成年后都在研究人的大脑 |
[06:43] | So, if you think I’m gonna sit around and watch, | 所以你以为我会一言不发傻坐着 |
[06:45] | you’re mistaken. | 那你就错了 |
[06:48] | Well, if you think you can operate on yourself, | 如果你觉得你能对自己动刀 |
[06:50] | I’d happily add you to the list of potential surgeons. | 我很愿意将你加入候选外科医生名单中 |
[06:54] | Today, you’re gonna be waiting. | 今天 你得等待 |
[06:57] | And waiting. | 等待 |
[06:59] | And waiting. | 等待 |
[07:00] | Test, test, test. | 检查 检查 检查 |
[07:01] | You’ve had them all before. I want them again. My versions. | 你以前都做过都得再做 以我的检查为准 |
[07:05] | You free all day? | 你一天都有空吗 |
[07:08] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 |
[07:11] | I’m free. | 很空闲 |
[07:15] | Sir? | 先生 |
[07:18] | We’re going to need you to give those back. | 你得把手上的东西放下 |
[07:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[07:21] | I’m Harry. These are my meds. | 哈里 这些是我的药 |
[07:23] | Those pills are for people with chlamydia, Harry. | 这些药是给衣原体病人的 哈里 |
[07:26] | No. They’re all the same. | 不 它们都是一样的 |
[07:27] | See, I know better! That’s why I have to hide out on the streets. | 我懂得更多 所以我才要在街上躲着 |
[07:30] | I had to move next door to Mr. Googly Eyes. | 我得搬去金鱼眼先生的隔壁 |
[07:33] | I… I trust him! | 我相信他 |
[07:35] | He’s my friend! | 他是我朋友 |
[07:37] | – I trust him. – Okay. | -我相信他 -好了 |
[07:39] | – I trust him. – Okay. | -我相信他 -好了 |
[07:40] | – Disorganized thinking, – He’s there. | -思维混乱 -他就在那 |
[07:41] | – paranoia, and delusions. – He’s always watching me. | -偏执 妄想 -他总是在照顾我 |
[07:43] | I think you have schizophrenia, Harry. | 我认为你患有精神分裂症 哈里 |
[07:46] | Do you have chlamydia, as well? | 你是否也感染了衣原体呢 |
[07:49] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[07:50] | Harry, are you okay? | 哈里 你还好吗 |
[07:58] | That smells very bad. | 真难闻 |
[08:01] | I get that this is rare. Exciting. | 我明白这很罕见 令人激动 |
[08:04] | The sort of surgery you guys must jump at doing. | 是那种你们迫不及待想做的手术 |
[08:06] | I… I just… I want to make sure that we don’t… | 我只是想确保 不会… |
[08:08] | We’re not. | 不会的 |
[08:10] | I have three months left. | 我就剩三个月了 |
[08:11] | This will give me at least 10 more years. | 这手术能让我至少再活十年 |
[08:13] | Should give you 10 more years, yes. | 应该能让你再活十年 |
[08:17] | Elliot, I understand your concerns… | 艾略特 我明白你的担心 |
[08:19] | And Dr. Melendez is one of the best cardiac surgeons around. | 梅伦德斯医生是这里最好的心外科医生之一 |
[08:23] | Dr. Andrews told us all about you | 安德鲁斯医生跟我们介绍过你 |
[08:26] | when he convinced me to come here for surgery instead of… | 他当时劝我们来这里做手术而不是… |
[08:28] | You spoke to Dr. Andrews. | 你跟安德鲁斯医生谈过了 |
[08:30] | And they both already spent half the morning raving to the press. | 他们都花了大半天去对付媒体 |
[08:36] | Well, that’s… that’s very kind. | 这…这很贴心 |
[08:38] | You spoke to the press? | 你见过媒体了 |
[08:40] | You spoke to the patient? My patient? | 你跟病人谈过了 还是我的病人 |
[08:42] | As I explained to Elliot and Melanie, | 我跟艾略特和梅兰妮解释过 |
[08:44] | the press attention is a necessary element | 媒体的关注对这次手术的筹款 |
[08:47] | for funding this surgery. | 十分重要 |
[08:49] | But as you didn’t explain to them, | 但你没告诉他们的是 |
[08:50] | it’s simultaneously a vanity project | 这同时也是你作为新院长 |
[08:52] | to create buzz for your new presidency. | 进行造势 树立好形象 |
[08:54] | As I didn’t explain to them, | 我没告诉他们的是 |
[08:56] | this surgery can change the way | 这次手术能改变公众 |
[08:58] | our entire hospital is perceived. | 对我们医院的印象 |
[09:01] | I’m hoping this buzz, as you put it, | 我希望你所谓的「造势」 |
[09:03] | will help us establish a surgical center for excellence. | 有利于我们打造一流的外科中心 |
[09:09] | It’ll be a nice feather in the cap | 不论是谁继任了 |
[09:10] | for whoever replaces me as Chief of Surgery. | 外科主任的职位 都会是锦上添花的好事 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:18] | Swill your mouth out with alcohol now. | 用酒精把嘴漱干净 |
[09:21] | Never said no to that. | 谁会拒绝酒精啊 |
[09:22] | You will have to spit. | 你得把酒精吐出来 |
[09:24] | Oh. Well… | 好吧 |
[09:28] | Over here. | 给你 |
[09:35] | Are you having trouble with your neck, Harry? | 你的脖子有什么不舒服吗 哈里 |
[09:37] | It’s stiff. | 脖子很僵硬 |
[09:38] | A stiff neck can be an early indicator of bacterial meningitis. | 脖子僵硬可能是细菌性脑膜炎的前兆 |
[09:42] | There are many possible explanations for a stiff neck, | 脖子僵硬有很多可能 |
[09:45] | most of which are much more likely than bacterial meningitis… | 其中很多都比细菌性脑膜炎可能性大 |
[09:48] | If the abscess has invaded the meninges of his brain, | 如果脓肿已经侵入了他的大脑 |
[09:50] | it could be exacerbating his paranoia. | 就可能加重他的偏执症 |
[09:53] | We need to bring him back to the hospital for a lumbar puncture. | 我们得带他回医院做腰椎穿刺 |
[09:59] | Come on, Shaun. | 走吧 肖恩 |
[10:00] | There’s nothing to lose by trying. | 试一试总没坏处 |
[10:02] | I have something to lose. | 对我有坏处 |
[10:04] | It’s not my last day at St. Bonaventure. | 今天不是我在圣何塞圣文德医院的最后一天 |
[10:07] | Dr. Andrews won’t be happy. | 安德鲁斯医生不会开心的 |
[10:11] | Look, it’s my responsibility. | 听着 责任我来背 |
[10:13] | If anything happens, I’ll take the blame. | 如果出了事 我来负责 |
[10:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | It’s probably best that Jared isn’t here on his last day. | 还好杰瑞德最后一天没在这里 |
[10:27] | It’s got to be awkward. | 肯定会很尴尬 |
[10:29] | I mean, how do you say goodbye to someone | 面对一位对你意义非凡的人 |
[10:30] | who must have meant that much to you? | 你该怎么跟她说再见呢 |
[10:35] | What Jared and I had is over, | 我和杰瑞德的事已经过去了 |
[10:37] | and it was never all that much of a big deal, anyway. | 再说这一直也不是多重要的事 |
[10:40] | You worked with him for over a year. | 你跟他共事了一年多 |
[10:42] | You were sleeping with him for most of that time. | 这一年大多数时间里你都是他的枕边人 |
[10:44] | For me, anyway, | 反正对我来说 |
[10:45] | you can’t sleep with someone and not feel anything. | 我不可能跟人睡了还毫不动心 |
[10:46] | And for you… | 就你而言 |
[10:48] | you’re way more decent and caring than I am. | 你可比我有情有义多了 |
[10:57] | Melanie has an aortic aneurysm? | 梅兰妮有主动脉瘤 |
[10:59] | Two hearts beating into that… | 两颗心脏都为那里供血 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Not so good. | 是啊 情况可不好 |
[11:09] | We could reinforce the dilated aorta with an endovascular stent. | 我们可以用支架加强扩张的主动脉 |
[11:12] | Well, we can’t attach the donor heart’s aorta | 我们总不能把捐赠者心脏的主动脉 |
[11:14] | to an aneurysm over a metal tube. | 用金属管子连到动脉瘤上 |
[11:17] | Why not resect the dilated tissue | 为什么不移除扩张的组织 |
[11:19] | and reapproximate the artery ends? | 再重新连接动脉端呢 |
[11:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:23] | Except the wall is inherently weakened. | 只是动脉壁本身已变薄 |
[11:24] | How long do you think it’ll take to dilate again? | 你觉得它多久以后又会再扩张呢 |
[11:29] | It was nice while it lasted. | 要能持续才好 |
[11:32] | I’ll let Andrews know. | 我会告诉安德鲁斯的 |
[11:38] | I didn’t want to say anything, I’m not entirely sure, | 我没打算提任何建议 我不确定 |
[11:41] | but you suggested resecting the dilated tissue. | 但你却建议切除扩张组织 |
[11:44] | What if we resect the entire abnormal segment, | 如果说我们切除整个异常段呢 |
[11:46] | shorten the ascending aorta… | 缩短升主动脉 |
[11:47] | You were very right not to be entirely sure. | 你不确定是对的 |
[11:49] | You need to have enough aorta to plug in the donor hear… | 你得有足够长的主动脉接入移植心脏里 |
[11:55] | Actually, a version of that could maybe work. | 实际上这说不定可行 |
[11:58] | We’d reduce the risk of the aortic aneurysm | 如果我们用聚四氟乙烯移植 |
[12:00] | if we used a Teflon graft. | 可以降低主动脉瘤的风险 |
[12:07] | I, um… | 我 |
[12:09] | I didn’t know you lived in a tent. | 我不知道你在帐篷里住过 |
[12:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:11] | We got to travel lots. | 我们经常搬家 |
[12:13] | We saw all of Natrona County, Wyoming. | 我们看遍了怀俄明州的纳特罗纳县 |
[12:19] | What was your favorite part? | 你最喜欢哪里 |
[12:20] | My brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[12:23] | He took care of me. | 他很照顾我 |
[12:24] | He knew I needed help. | 他知道我需要帮助 |
[12:26] | Now I’m fine on my own. | 我现在可以靠自己了 |
[12:28] | Mary had a little lamb | 玛丽有只小绵羊 |
[12:30] | Keep still. | 别动 |
[12:31] | Little lamb, li… | 小绵羊 |
[12:38] | Don’t you want to help Glassman the way your brother helped you? | 你不想像你弟弟帮你一样帮助格拉斯曼吗 |
[12:40] | I can help people with medicine. | 我能帮人看病 |
[12:43] | And you can help Dr. Glassman just by being there. | 你只要陪着格拉斯曼医生就是在帮他了 |
[12:46] | With him. | 陪着他 |
[12:47] | Letting him know you’re his friend. | 让他知道你是他的朋友 |
[12:52] | He knows I’m his friend. | 他知道我是他的朋友 |
[12:54] | I don’t have to be there to tell him that. | 我不用陪着他以证明是他的朋友 |
[12:56] | Okay, Harry, we’re done, | 哈里 我们搞定了 |
[12:58] | but you have to stay here for a while. | 但你得在这待一会 |
[13:02] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[13:06] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[13:08] | It’s your last day. | 这是你的最后一天 |
[13:09] | You hate me, want to prove me wrong. | 你恨我 想证明我是错的 |
[13:11] | Prove that you’re a better doctor | 证明你比我认为得好 |
[13:12] | than I gave you credit and leave here with a victory. | 然后带着胜利离开这里 |
[13:14] | It was my medical opinion | 是我的医学建议 |
[13:15] | that he could have bacterial meningitis. | 我觉得他可能有细菌性脑膜炎 |
[13:19] | And if you’re right, then I owe you an apology. | 而如果你是对的 我就欠你一个道歉 |
[13:23] | But if you’re wrong, | 但如果你错了 |
[13:24] | then I will be on the phone to Denver, | 我会给丹佛打电话 |
[13:27] | and I will make your life infinitely more complicated | 你以为你在给我的人生添堵 |
[13:29] | than you think you’re making mine. | 我会让你过得更困难 |
[14:09] | You don’t seem disappointed. | 你看起来不怎么失望 |
[14:11] | You think I like passing up on a once-in-a-lifetime surgery? | 你觉得我想错过这种千载难逢的手术吗 |
[14:13] | I think you don’t mind telling me | 我觉得你想告诉我 |
[14:15] | that a surgery I publicly supported can’t be done. | 我公开支持的手术做不了 |
[14:17] | I spent half a day with my team trying to figure out a way to make it work. | 我花了半天时间和团队想找出可行的办法 |
[14:21] | We think there’s a way to do the surgery | 我们觉得可以用聚四氟乙烯移植物 |
[14:23] | by using a Teflon graft. | 来进行手术 |
[14:25] | 带瓣主动脉根部置换术 以首次提出此方法的大卫医生而命名 | |
[14:25] | A modified David procedure. | 改良版的大卫手术 |
[14:27] | We cut out the entire aneurysm segment and replace it. | 我们切除并替换整个动脉瘤段 |
[14:29] | The dilation starts above the aortic root. | 扩张是从主动脉根部开始的 |
[14:32] | That leaves enough room to plug in the donor heart. | 留下了足够的空间放进植入心脏 |
[14:35] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[14:38] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[14:49] | There’s two hearts, not one. | 有两个心脏 而不是一个 |
[14:51] | There’d be about a 20% chance the graft would blow at the suture line. | 植入物有两成可能会在缝线处破裂 |
[14:56] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得这么做 |
[15:02] | Whose idea was it? | 谁的主意 |
[15:05] | It was a joint thing, we were all talking, and we… | 我们一起的 我们在讨论 |
[15:07] | Come on, Claire. | 拜托 克莱尔 |
[15:08] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道这不是真的 |
[15:13] | It was Claire’s idea. | 是克莱尔的主意 |
[15:15] | That’s very gracious of you, Dr. Reznick. | 真是大度呢 雷兹尼克医生 |
[15:20] | I thought we talked about this. | 我不是提醒过你吗 |
[15:34] | Andrews was right. | 安德鲁斯是对的 |
[15:37] | I did think Harry had meningitis, | 我的确觉得哈里有脑膜炎 |
[15:39] | but maybe I only really believed it | 但可能是因为太想证明他错了 |
[15:41] | because I wanted to prove him wrong. | 我才会这么想的 |
[15:45] | If this test is negative, | 如果测试结果是没问题 |
[15:46] | we’ve wasted the hospital’s resources | 我们就是把医院的资源浪费在 |
[15:48] | on my self-indulgent, pointless gesture. | 自我放纵 毫无意义的事情上 |
[15:52] | Your results are ready. | 报告出来了 |
[16:00] | We’ve wasted hospital resources | 我们确实把医院的资源浪费在 |
[16:02] | on a self-indulgent, pointless gesture. | 自我放纵 毫无意义的事情上了 |
[16:14] | Don’t worry, Jared. | 别担心 杰瑞德 |
[16:16] | You are young. | 你还年轻 |
[16:18] | There is still time for you | 还有足够的时间 |
[16:19] | to fulfill your potential somewhere else. | 让你在其他领域绽放光彩 |
[16:23] | I think one day, you’re going to be very happy. | 总有一天 你会很满足很愉快 |
[16:39] | I can unload the Mobile Clinic by myself. | 移动诊所软件我自己下载就行 |
[16:41] | I haven’t been assigned anything else to do. | 还没分配任务给我 |
[16:43] | – I’ll help you. – Do something else. | -我来帮你吧 -去忙点别的 |
[16:45] | I’m sure there’s better ways you can be spending your time. | 你肯定有打发时间更好的办法 |
[16:47] | I’m halfway through a chapter of my book. | 我的书有一章节看了一半了 |
[16:49] | It’s very good. | 很棒的一本书 |
[16:50] | But you shouldn’t be alone on your last day. | 工作的最后一天怎能留你孤单一人 |
[16:52] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[16:54] | You’re worried about me being on my own? | 你担心我会孤单 |
[16:55] | The guy going to a new job. Not the… not the guy facing death. | 只是换个工作 不是面对死亡 |
[16:59] | – Not the guy who mentored you for… – He’s not facing death. | -更不是你的导师 -他不会死的 |
[17:01] | No, no, he’s facing… | 不 不 他很危险 |
[17:03] | He’s facing death, Shaun. | 他正和死亡作斗争 肖恩 |
[17:05] | That’s all he’s thinking about | 只要踏入候诊室 |
[17:07] | in every one of those waiting rooms. | 他都接受着死亡的挑战 |
[17:15] | Are you scared? | 你是害怕了 |
[17:18] | And you think by… by separating yourself, | 你想找点事做分心 |
[17:21] | you’ll make it easier? | 以为这样会好受些 |
[17:25] | It does. | 会好受些 |
[17:26] | For you, Shaun. Not for him. | 你是好受了 肖恩 可他呢 |
[17:32] | I’m going to finish my chapter. | 我去把书看完吧 |
[17:49] | How’s everything going? | 感觉如何 |
[17:51] | Pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[17:53] | Pretty good? | 挺好的 |
[17:54] | It’s your first week running a major hospital. | 这是你管理大医院的第一周 |
[17:58] | How pretty bad has it been? | 最糟的情况是什么 |
[17:59] | You heard about the piggyback surgery falling through. | 你肯定听说了背驮式移植手术泡汤的事 |
[18:01] | Read your draft press release. When does that go out? | 看过这篇新闻初稿 什么时候传扬开了 |
[18:04] | As soon as Melendez informs the family. | 梅伦德斯通知了病人的亲属之后 |
[18:08] | I was sure he’d seize the chance | 布朗医生提出了可实行治疗方案 |
[18:11] | when Dr. Browne came up with a potential fix. | 本以为他能抓住这次机会 |
[18:13] | He’s arrogant, always just does stuff, | 他的骄傲使他特立独行 |
[18:15] | knowing he’ll find a way. | 总以为靠自己就能解决 |
[18:16] | You assumed he’d make the call you wanted. | 你猜测他会做出顺你心意的选择 |
[18:20] | It is his call. | 选择权在他手上 |
[18:21] | What would Dr. Glassman have done? | 如果是格拉斯曼医生会怎么做 |
[18:25] | He held on to the presidency long enough. | 他能长久屹立于院长之位 |
[18:27] | He must have been doing something right. | 一定是做了不少正确的选择 |
[18:30] | Don’t buy into his fuzzy warmth, Marcus. | 别被他虚伪的热情所迷惑 马库斯 |
[18:33] | He was a manipulator. | 他善于摆布他人 |
[18:35] | He manipulated the board into hiring Dr. Murphy, | 在他的摆布下董事会才同意聘请莫菲医生 |
[18:38] | and he always found a way to do exactly what he wanted to do. | 他总能找到达成目的的方法 |
[19:11] | Sitting around waiting for tests is a waste of my time, | 等待检查结果是在浪费我的时间 |
[19:14] | much less yours. | 更何况你的时间 |
[19:15] | I know. I told Jared that. | 我知道 我跟杰瑞德说 |
[19:17] | I wanted to read my book, | 我想看书 |
[19:19] | but he kept saying that I should just be here with you. | 但他总让我过来陪你 |
[19:22] | But then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[19:23] | that I could be here with you and also read my book. | 我能一边陪你一边看我的书 |
[19:42] | I want you to stop doing that. | 请你不要再丢了 |
[20:34] | Harry has kaleidoscopic disintegration. | 哈里无法把可见的物体组合起来 |
[20:39] | We thought he had schizophrenia, | 本以为是精神分裂 |
[20:41] | but he does not. | 其实并不是 |
[20:42] | He has a brain tumor. | 他这是脑瘤 |
[21:01] | Shaun. Is everything okay? | 肖恩 你没事吧 |
[21:03] | I have a solution! I need to find Jared! | 我有办法了 杰瑞德在哪 |
[21:05] | Can I ask you something important really quickly? | 我能快速问你个重要的问题吗 |
[21:07] | – I need to find Jared! – This is about Jared. | -我找杰瑞德有事 -就是关于他的 |
[21:13] | How is he? | 他没事吧 |
[21:15] | Is that your important question? | 你想问的就这个 |
[21:19] | It’s just… It’s his last day. | 毕竟 这是他最后一天 |
[21:23] | No, I’m sorry. Uh, you should go. | 抱歉 快去忙吧 |
[21:26] | Just… | 就 |
[21:28] | Say hello to him for me, okay? | 代我向他问好 |
[21:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:44] | Also, your day is not over. | 还有 你今天还没结束 |
[21:47] | Harry doesn’t have schizophrenia. | 哈里得的不是精神分裂症 |
[21:49] | He has a brain tumor. | 他得的是脑瘤 |
[21:50] | Did you go and see Glassman? | 你去见格拉斯曼了吗 |
[21:52] | Yes, that’s where I got the idea. | 是的 我就是见了他才想到的 |
[21:54] | Harry’s tumor won’t kill him, | 哈里的肿瘤不是致命的 |
[21:56] | but removing it might change him back | 但切除肿瘤可能会让他 |
[21:58] | to who he was before. | 变回原来的自己 |
[22:01] | I was hoping Andrews wouldn’t bother | 我觉得安德鲁斯应该不介意 |
[22:02] | following through on the threat to call Denver. | 实现他给丹佛打电话的威胁 |
[22:05] | I do this, Shaun, | 我那样做了 肖恩 |
[22:06] | and I really don’t leave him any choice. | 我逼得他别无选择 |
[22:12] | We need to bring Harry in for an MRI to confirm the diagnosis. | 我们得让哈里做一次核磁共振来确认诊断 |
[22:16] | You need to help me find him | 你得帮我找到他 |
[22:17] | because I can’t do it alone. | 因为我一个人做不到 |
[22:34] | Have you told the piggyback patient the surgery’s off? | 你跟背驮式心脏移植的病人说手术不做了吗 |
[22:38] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:40] | How come? | 为什么 |
[22:41] | I haven’t gotten around to it. | 还没来得及去 |
[22:42] | Is it because you’re wondering if you made the right call? | 是不是因为你在怀疑自己决定的正确性 |
[22:47] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不会做的 |
[22:48] | The Teflon graft isn’t worth the risk. | 聚四氟乙烯移植风险太大 |
[22:50] | That’s a judgement call. | 你在用主观意见做决定 |
[22:51] | Yeah. My judgement. | 是的 这就是我的意见 |
[22:53] | Your judgement’s biased. | 你这是偏见 |
[22:54] | – And yours isn’t? – Of course mine is. | -你的就不是了 -我的当然是 |
[22:56] | But as you’ve made quite clear, | 但你的态度很明确 |
[22:58] | mine doesn’t matter. | 你不在乎我的意见 |
[23:00] | You’re biased because if this fails, | 你之所以有偏见 是因为一旦手术失败 |
[23:02] | you will publicly pay a huge price | 你的名声将会大打折扣 |
[23:04] | and if it succeeds, I will reap a huge windfall, | 而手术如果成功了 对我是天上掉馅饼的好事 |
[23:06] | and I think both those scenarios are deeply unpleasant to you. | 我想这两个结果都不是你喜闻乐见的 |
[23:11] | But the only issue that matters is, | 但问题归根结底在于 |
[23:14] | are you surgeon enough to pull this off? | 你到底有没有这个能力完成手术 |
[23:16] | I think you are. | 我是相信你的 |
[23:19] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[23:22] | Get out of my office. | 从我的办公室出去 |
[23:45] | Hello. I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 你好 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[23:48] | Have you seen Harry? He lives in a tent. | 你见过哈里吗 他住在一个帐篷里 |
[23:50] | – He’s about 6-foot tall with red hair. – He lives in a… | -身高大概一米八三 红头发 -他住在 |
[23:52] | He lives in a… | 他住在 |
[23:53] | – Have you seen a guy named Harry? – Hello. | -你见过一个叫哈里的人吗 -你好 |
[23:55] | – No? – Have you seen Harry? | -没见过吗 -你见过哈里吗 |
[23:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:59] | Have you seen Harry? He lives in a… | 你见过哈里吗 他住在 |
[24:02] | We need to find Harry, you don’t under… | 我们必须找到哈里 你不懂 |
[24:05] | Have… Okay, you don’t… …understand. | 你有没有 好吧你不懂 |
[24:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:12] | Okay, we… We need to find Harry. | 我们必须找到哈里 |
[24:14] | Harry! Harry! | 哈里 哈里 |
[24:21] | – Shaun. – Okay. | -肖恩 -好吧 |
[24:26] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈哪根筋搭错了 |
[24:29] | We need to find… | 我们必须找到 |
[24:31] | Hello. Harry! | 你好 哈里 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:37] | Sorry, he needs help. | 抱歉 他需要帮助 |
[24:38] | We need to find him. We need to… | 我们必须找到 我们必须 |
[24:41] | – Shaun, Shaun, it’s okay. – It’s not okay. | -肖恩 肖恩 没事的 -有事 |
[24:43] | – Shaun. It’s okay. – No. | -肖恩 没事的 -有事 |
[24:44] | It’s not okay. We need to find Harry. | 有事的 我们必须找到哈里 |
[24:47] | – We need to find him. – Shaun. | -我们必须找到他 -肖恩 |
[24:48] | Okay, please be… Can you please be quiet? | 求求你 求你们安静点 |
[25:01] | We found an issue. | 出了点问题 |
[25:04] | An aneurysm near your heart. | 心脏附近有颗动脉瘤 |
[25:06] | So, we can’t do the surgery? | 意思是手术做不了了 |
[25:09] | We have a solution. | 我们有解决办法 |
[25:11] | It’s an addition to what we had originally planned. | 在我们原有计划上的小小增加 |
[25:14] | Teflon graft. | 聚四氟乙烯移植 |
[25:18] | Finally time to prepare you for your surgery, Melanie. | 终于可以开始给你作术前准备了 梅兰妮 |
[25:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:23] | Nurse should be by shortly. | 护士应该一会儿就到了 |
[25:26] | This surgery… | 这次手术 |
[25:28] | It was already complicated, and now… | 已经很复杂了 现在又 |
[25:32] | How confident are you this graft will work? | 你对移植成功有多大的把握 |
[25:39] | There are always risks. | 手术总是有风险的 |
[25:42] | But I believe I can make it work. | 但我相信我能成功 |
[25:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:56] | That’s it, Shaun. Keep holding it. Good. | 就这样 肖恩 抓紧了 很好 |
[25:58] | – Hold. – Good. | -抓紧 -很好 |
[25:59] | Keep your eyes closed. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[26:00] | – Okay. – Feel the scalpel, Shaun. | -好的 -摸着手术刀 肖恩 |
[26:02] | We need to find Harry. | 我们得找到哈里 |
[26:04] | – I know. – No. | -我知道 -不 |
[26:06] | Hey, Shaun, it’s okay. | 肖恩 没事的 |
[26:06] | It’s… It’s not okay. | 有事 |
[26:10] | – We need to… We need to find Harry. – Hey. Hey, Shaun. | -我们得 得找到哈里 -肖恩 |
[26:13] | – We need… – Shaun! Look over there. Look. | -我们得 -肖恩 看那儿 |
[26:16] | Remember Harry said he had a friend. | 记得哈里说过他有个朋友 |
[26:19] | Harry… | 哈里 |
[26:21] | Harry and Mr. Googly Eyes. | 哈里和金鱼眼先生 |
[26:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:28] | Yes, Harry. | 是的 哈里 |
[26:29] | Har… Harry! | 哈里 |
[26:31] | – Harry! – What do you want? | -哈里 -你要干嘛 |
[26:34] | This is… this is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[26:35] | My home! Go away! | 这是我家 你们走 |
[26:36] | We’re not coming in, Harry. | 我们不会进来的 哈里 |
[26:38] | Okay, we… We made a mistake, | 我们诊断错了 |
[26:40] | and we want to run an MRI scan on you, because we… | 我们想带你去做核磁共振 因为 |
[26:42] | Always mistakes, always blaming others. | 总是弄错 总是找别人背锅 |
[26:43] | You see, I knew you were a doctor. I knew it. I knew it. | 我知道你是医生 我知道 |
[26:47] | We think you have a brain tumor. We can help you. | 我们认为你有脑瘤 我们能帮你 |
[26:48] | – Didn’t I say go away? – If we can just get you back… | -没听到让你们走吗 -你跟我们回 |
[26:50] | – If we can just… – I said go away. | -跟我们回 -给我走 |
[26:51] | I said go away. | 我说你们给我走 |
[26:53] | Edward Austin Thomas. | 爱德华·奥斯汀·托马斯 |
[26:59] | Harry is not who you really are. | 你其实不是哈里 |
[27:06] | You are Edward Austin Thomas. | 你是爱德华·奥斯汀·托马斯 |
[27:10] | You live at 3458 Brookland Avenue. | 你住在布鲁克兰大街3458号 |
[27:21] | I have a neurological condition. | 我患有心理疾病 |
[27:26] | I will always have it. | 无法治愈 |
[27:32] | You have a neurological condition, too. | 你也有心理疾病 |
[27:36] | But yours can be cured. | 但是你的能被治愈 |
[27:41] | You just need some surgery, | 只需要做手术 |
[27:43] | then you can be Edward Austin Thomas again. | 你就能做回爱德华·奥斯汀·托马斯了 |
[27:53] | You’re not a doctor, are you? | 你不是医生 对吗 |
[28:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[28:28] | Knife. | 手术刀 |
[28:35] | Another thing about being president, | 做院长还有一点就是 |
[28:37] | it’s always your ass on the line. | 一刻都不能松懈 |
[28:39] | But ultimately, you’re just a bystander. | 但最后只是一位旁观者 |
[28:55] | He has a wife and daughter. | 他有妻女 |
[28:57] | I checked out the address, and it all adds up… | 我查了地址 结论是 |
[28:59] | You had to mess with me. | 你非要惹我 |
[29:01] | You didn’t care that it might mean the end of your career, | 你不管这是否会结束你的职业生涯 |
[29:03] | didn’t care what happened to Shaun, dragged him along. | 也不管会影响到肖恩 连累他 |
[29:05] | Unforgivable. | 不可原谅 |
[29:09] | Your day’s over. | 你的最后一天结束了 |
[29:10] | And I’m making that call to Denver. | 我要给丹佛纪念医院打电话了 |
[29:13] | The reason we’re here right now is because of Shaun. | 我们现在在这是因为肖恩 |
[29:16] | Not me. | 不是因为我 |
[29:22] | Shaun believed there was something wrong with the patient. | 肖恩认为病人病情严重 |
[29:24] | Shaun communicated with him, connected with him, | 肖恩和他沟通 理解他 |
[29:27] | got him to come in. | 带他回医院 |
[29:29] | And whether he’s right or not, I couldn’t be prouder to back him | 无论肖恩是对是错 支持他让我无比自豪 |
[29:31] | because he sticks to his gut | 因为他坚持自己的直觉 |
[29:32] | and he fights for what he thinks is right. | 他会坚持自己认为对的东西 |
[29:40] | Excuse me, please. | 不好意思 |
[29:41] | I have something to say, too. | 我插一句 |
[29:46] | Edward has a right parietal brain tumor. | 爱德华有右顶叶脑瘤 |
[30:01] | Find Dr. Lim. You can have O.R. number 2. | 叫利姆医生 你们用二号手术室 |
[30:16] | There she goes. What’s left? | 拿出来了 然后呢 |
[30:18] | Replace the damaged segment of aorta with the graft, | 移植换掉受损的主动脉部分 |
[30:20] | then plug the donor heart into the aortic stump. | 然后将捐赠的心脏与主动脉中断端连接 |
[30:22] | Exactly. 3-0 prolene. | 正是 3-0普理灵缝线 |
[30:31] | Damn. Give me a pledget. | 该死 给我纱布 |
[30:38] | The aorta wall is too thin. | 主动脉壁太薄了 |
[30:40] | It’s like sewing tissue paper. | 就像在缝卫生纸 |
[30:44] | I can’t anchor the graft here. | 这里不能进行移植 |
[30:56] | We’re going to replace the whole ascending aorta. | 我们要换整个升主动脉 |
[30:58] | Not just a segment. | 不只是一段 |
[31:00] | We’re building an entirely new aorta out of Teflon. | 我们要用聚四氟乙烯造一整个新的主动脉 |
[31:04] | You’ll be plugging the heart directly into the graft. | 要把心脏直接和移植管连接 |
[31:06] | That’s even riskier. | 那太冒险了 |
[31:07] | That’s true. | 就是这样 |
[31:12] | Get me three Teflon grafts and some monofilament sutures. | 给我三段聚四氟乙烯移植管和一些单丝缝线 |
[31:26] | Now we just have to wait to see who wakes up… | 现在我们只需等他醒来了 |
[31:29] | Edward or Harry. | 爱德华或哈里 |
[31:38] | Flush it. | 冲洗 |
[31:45] | No leaks. Put your back into it, Park. | 没有出血 再加把劲儿 朴 |
[31:47] | This needs to hold a systolic pressure of 180. | 收缩压保持在180 |
[31:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:59] | Let’s plug the donor heart in, see if this thing holds. | 把捐赠的心脏植入 看它能否支撑住 |
[32:23] | They’re connected. | 连接上了 |
[32:24] | Let’s take her off bypass. | 岔开她的旁路 |
[32:45] | We have a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[32:48] | Two heartbeats. | 两个心跳 |
[33:04] | Who wants to do the closing? | 谁想做缝合 |
[33:05] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[33:07] | The Teflon graft was my idea. I’d like to finish it. | 聚四氟乙烯移植是我的主意 有始有终 |
[33:31] | What we’ve accomplishe tonight is the type of radical surgery | 我们计划把今晚在医院完成的手术 |
[33:35] | that we plan to do more of at this hospital. | 进行大力推广 |
[33:38] | I loved Dr. Glassman. | 我敬爱格拉斯曼医生 |
[33:40] | You loved Dr. Glassman. | 你们敬爱格拉斯曼医生 |
[33:41] | We all loved Dr. Glassman. | 我们都敬爱格拉斯曼医生 |
[33:44] | But now is the time to build on his legacy. | 但此刻我们传承发扬他的伟绩 |
[33:47] | Now is the time to take St. Bonaventure | 此刻我们带领着圣文德医院 |
[33:50] | to the forefront of the medical profession. | 走向医疗前沿 |
[33:59] | I’d like to introduce you | 我想向你们介绍 |
[34:02] | to Elliot Arnott, Melanie’s son, | 艾略特·阿诺特 梅兰妮的儿子 |
[34:05] | and the phenomenal surgeon who masterminded this surgery, | 以及策划了这起手术的优秀外科医生 |
[34:08] | Dr. Neil Melendez. | 梅伦德斯医生 |
[34:26] | He wouldn’t take the medication. | 他不肯吃药 |
[34:28] | He just became more erratic, more disruptive, | 他变得情绪更加不稳定 更加分裂 |
[34:32] | and eventually… | 最后 |
[34:36] | For Hannah’s sake, I, um… | 为了保护汉娜 我 |
[34:39] | I had to ask him to leave. | 我不得不让他离开 |
[34:42] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:45] | You couldn’t have known it was the wrong medication. | 你可能不知道药是错的 |
[34:48] | We were making him worse. | 我们加重了他的病情 |
[34:50] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[34:53] | He doesn’t blame you. | 他没有怪你 |
[34:56] | That’s kind of you to say, but… | 你这么说人太好了 但是 |
[34:59] | I know he has a distrust of doctors, not of you. | 我知道他不相信医生 不是不相信你 |
[35:09] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[35:10] | You’re in a hospital. You’re okay. | 你在医院 你没事了 |
[35:15] | Eddie? | 爱迪 |
[35:21] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[35:30] | My lamb. | 我的小绵羊 |
[35:33] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[35:58] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[36:03] | I meant what I said to Andrews. | 我对安德鲁斯说的是认真的 |
[36:08] | He might never fully appreciate what you accomplished out there. | 他可能永远无法完全欣赏到你的优秀 |
[36:13] | But I did. | 但是我懂 |
[36:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:27] | Thank you, Shaun. | 谢谢你 肖恩 |
[36:36] | Thank you, Jared. | 谢谢你 杰瑞德 |
[37:39] | Do you have my book? | 我的书你带了吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[38:00] | I said goodbye to Jared. | 我和杰瑞德告别了 |
[38:04] | He has to go to Denver, | 他不得不去丹佛 |
[38:06] | and I have to stay here with you. | 而我得在这陪你 |
[38:10] | No you don’t, Shaun. | 不 你不用 肖恩 |
[38:15] | It’s not up to Jared, it’s not up to me, | 你的去留不由杰瑞德决定 不由我决定 |
[38:17] | it’s not to anyone to tell you where to be. | 任何人都不能决定你要去哪 |
[38:24] | I… | 我 |
[38:28] | I’ve got a long journey ahead of me. | 我走过了很长一段路 |
[38:32] | And in the end, I’ve got to take it alone. | 最终 我必须得独自承担 |
[38:42] | Yes, I understand. | 是的 我明白 |
[38:49] | I’m going with you. | 我和你一起 |
[39:26] | Jared. | 杰瑞德 |
[39:43] | I miss having you around as a colleague. | 我怀念跟你做同事的日子 |
[39:52] | But… | 但是 |
[39:56] | I… | 我 |
[39:58] | …also miss what we had together. | 也怀念我们在一起的日子 |
[40:05] | You know, I th… I think we made a mistake. | 我想我们犯了个错误 |
[40:10] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[40:16] | I’d like you to stay. | 我希望你留下来 |
[40:31] | No. | 不 |
[40:44] | It’s hard saying goodbye. | 道别总是艰难的 |
[40:49] | Doesn’t mean it’s a mistake. | 但不代表这是个错误 |
[40:54] | – Yeah. – I think you’ll be okay. | -是的 -我想你会很好 |
[40:59] | I’ll be okay. | 我会好好的 |
[41:12] | I think one day, we’re both going to be very happy. | 我想有一天 我们都会非常幸福 |
[42:11] | Aren’t you gonna say hello? | 你不是应该说你好吗 |
[42:17] | Hello. | 你好 |