时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Morning, roomie. | 早上好 室友 |
[00:32] | Morning, roomie. | 早上好 室友 |
[00:33] | I’m going to the market later. You need more apples? | 我一会要去商场 你还需要苹果吗 |
[00:36] | No, but we need more toilet paper. | 不需要 但我们需要厕纸 |
[00:39] | No prob. | 没问题 |
[00:42] | May I? | 我能吃吗 |
[00:45] | No prob. | 没问题 |
[00:48] | Angel Fluff Plus, two-ply, | 加天鹅丝绒 双层 |
[00:50] | unscented, ultra-wide, extra soft. | 无香 特宽 超柔软 |
[00:53] | Two-ply. No prob. | 双层 没问题 |
[00:58] | Y-you have to hang the toilet paper | 你装厕纸的时候 |
[01:00] | on the dispenser the correct way. | 得装对方向 |
[01:02] | The paper goes over on the top, | 纸头必须朝上 |
[01:04] | not under hanging against the wall. | 而不是朝下抵着墙壁 |
[01:07] | Sorry, I forgot you like it like that. | 抱歉 我忘记你喜欢那样了 |
[01:09] | I don’t “Like it like that.” | 不是我「喜欢那样」 |
[01:12] | It’s “Right” like that. | 那样才是「正确」的装法 |
[01:14] | NBD NBD. | |
[01:17] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[01:18] | I got to run. | 我得走了 |
[01:29] | Ms. Kohl? | 科尔女士 |
[01:31] | Hi, I’m Dr. Melendez. | 你好 我是梅伦德斯医生 |
[01:32] | Sorry. I have to practice whenever I can. | 抱歉 我一有空就练习 |
[01:34] | I practice whenever I can, too. | 我也是一有空就练习 |
[01:37] | We heard you hurt your finger. | 我们听说你伤到手指了 |
[01:39] | Can we take a look? | 能给我们看一下吗 |
[01:40] | I got a crappy manicure a couple days ago, | 几天前我做了一个很烂的美甲 |
[01:43] | and now my nail looks disgusting. | 现在我的指甲看着很丑 |
[01:45] | Paronychia — it’s an abscess caused by a common bacterial infection. | 甲沟炎 是常见的细菌引起的脓肿 |
[01:49] | We’ll drain it, pack it, and send you home. | 我们把脓肿挑出 包扎好 你就可以回家了 |
[01:51] | In 72 hours, the pain and swelling will be much better, | 三天后疼痛和肿胀都会基本消失 |
[01:53] | and you’ll be back to Paganini. | 你可以接着拉小提琴了 |
[02:00] | Apologize already. | 道歉吧 |
[02:03] | – I did nothing wrong. – So? | -我没做错什么 -所以呢 |
[02:04] | You don’t want to be iced out by the future Chief of Surgery forever. | 你可不希望被未来外科手术主任一直雪藏 |
[02:08] | Lim could be Chief, too. Andrews hasn’t decided yet. | 也可能是利姆当主任 安德鲁斯还没决定 |
[02:11] | Hey, Brown, Park. Hustle in. | 布朗 朴 快过来 |
[02:12] | EMTs are less than a minute out. | 急救员一分钟内到 |
[02:14] | Park, make sure Bay 3’s good to go. | 朴 确保三病区可以用 |
[02:16] | 13-year-old female. | 十三岁女性 |
[02:17] | Progressively worsening epistaxis. | 严重鼻出血 |
[02:19] | Bolus on the bus. BP 86/51. | 已在车上填塞过了 血压86/51 |
[02:22] | It won’t stop! I can’t get it to stop! | 血停不下来 血止不住 |
[02:25] | I got home, and she was calling 911. | 我到家时 她已经在打911了 |
[02:27] | Not your first nosebleed, huh, Dad? | 你不是第一次遇上流鼻血吧 爸爸 |
[02:28] | Well, these things usually go away on their own, | 通常鼻血一会就自己止住了 |
[02:29] | but Riley claims she’s been like this for over an hour. | 但莱莉说她已经流了一小时了 |
[02:31] | It’s not a claim, it’s a fact! | 我不是瞎说 是事实 |
[02:34] | Gonna need to get her on a monitor right away | 得马上给她用监控仪 |
[02:36] | and apply 4% phenylephrine solution. | 擦拭4%的苯肾上腺素溶液 |
[02:39] | Gonna need to cauterize the bleed. | 需要灼烧止血 |
[02:40] | It’s not my first nosebleed either. | 这也不是我遇上的第一次鼻出血 |
[02:47] | I have my premiere at Davies this weekend, | 我这周末在戴维斯交响乐厅首演 |
[02:50] | hence the manicure. | 所以做了美甲 |
[02:52] | Rosin, beeswax — that stuff is tough to get off. | 松香 蜂蜡 这些都容易掉的 |
[02:56] | You play? | 你有经验 |
[02:57] | I know my way around bow strings. | 我对弓弦略知一二 |
[02:59] | I dabbled in archery when I was in high school. | 高中时玩过射箭 |
[03:02] | I started when I was 5. | 我五岁就开始学拉小提琴了 |
[03:05] | I used to hum melodies doing my homework, | 我以前写作业时爱哼曲调 |
[03:08] | eating dinner, taking out the trash. | 还有吃晚饭和倒垃圾的时候 |
[03:09] | I wanted to be a train conductor. | 我想成为列车长 |
[03:12] | There’s still time. | 你还有时间 |
[03:18] | She’s numbed up. | 她被麻醉了 |
[03:20] | She shouldn’t have any pain in her finger. | 手指不该感到疼痛才对 |
[03:23] | It’s not my finger. | 不是我的手指 |
[03:24] | It’s further up, by my knuckle. | 更里面 是关节疼 |
[03:27] | No fever. | 没有发烧 |
[03:28] | Any body aches? | 身体有疼痛感吗 |
[03:30] | Uh, a little. | 有一点 |
[03:32] | Playing violin all day stresses out my neck and shoulders. | 整天拉小提琴让我的脖子和肩有拉伤 |
[03:34] | It’s likely tendonitis or mild arthritic pain. | 可能是腱炎或轻度关节炎疼痛 |
[03:37] | Or it might be flesh-eating bacteria | 或者是食肉菌 |
[03:39] | and we have may have to cut off your finger. | 那样的话我们就要截掉你的手指了 |
[03:54] | There’s the bleeder, | 出血点在那 |
[03:55] | at the posterior rim of Kiesselbach’s plexus. | 在克氏静脉丛后边缘 |
[03:59] | You called 911? | 是你打的911 |
[04:01] | She did. | 她打的 |
[04:04] | How you feeling, baby? | 你感觉如何 宝贝 |
[04:05] | Peachy. | 好极了 |
[04:05] | It’s a nosebleed. I’m handling it. | 只是流鼻血 我已经在处理了 |
[04:07] | She’s my kid, too, Bruce. | 她也是我的孩子 布鲁斯 |
[04:09] | Bet you couldn’t tell they’re divorced. | 我打赌你们看不出他俩离婚了 |
[04:11] | Well, why don’t I take Riley’s parents | 不如我带莱莉的父母 |
[04:13] | to the waiting room so we can — | 去候诊室 这样我们可以 |
[04:14] | Talk about me. | 谈谈我 |
[04:15] | Adiós. | 回见 |
[04:22] | We need to know. | 我们得搞清楚 |
[04:24] | Shaun, what do we need to do to know for sure? | 肖恩 如果要确诊我们需要做什么 |
[04:28] | We need to cut deeper and get a swab. | 需要在手指深处做一个切口取样 |
[04:31] | Fingers have thousands of nerve endings. | 手指有数以千计的神经末梢 |
[04:33] | Clipping off even the tiniest portion of Jas’ finger | 即使从贾丝手指上移除一小部分 |
[04:36] | could cause permanent damage and be career-ending. | 也会造成永久伤害 终结她的职业生涯 |
[04:38] | But if it is necrotizing fasciitis | 但如果是坏死性筋膜炎 |
[04:42] | and we do nothing, she could die. | 我们却不作为 她会死 |
[04:45] | That would also end her career. | 那也会终结她职业生涯 |
[04:48] | True. | 没错 |
[04:49] | But the numbers, Shaun, the data. | 但你想想数据 肖恩 |
[04:51] | There’s almost no chance that it’s nec fasc. | 坏死性筋膜炎的可能性几乎为零 |
[04:53] | On the other hand, if we test for it, | 但假如我们取样做检测 |
[04:55] | we will definitely do damage. | 一定会造成损伤 |
[05:00] | Anything else? | 还有什么想说的吗 |
[05:04] | Do you hang your toilet paper going over or under? | 你的厕纸纸头是在上还是在下 |
[05:10] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[05:14] | Before the nosebleeds, it was tummy aches, | 在鼻血事件以前 是胃疼 |
[05:16] | insomnia, breathing pain. | 失眠 呼吸绞痛 |
[05:18] | Every time, we’d rush her to the pediatrician, | 每次我们都带她去儿科医生那就诊 |
[05:20] | but they couldn’t find anything, | 但他们什么也没查出来 |
[05:22] | so we stopped taking her. | 后来我们就不带她去了 |
[05:24] | You think she’s faking it? | 你们认为她是假装的 |
[05:25] | A therapist said it was likely her subconscious way | 一位心理医生说可能是她下意识地 |
[05:28] | of trying to get her family back together. | 试图挽救破碎的家庭 |
[05:30] | Well, divorce isn’t easy for adults. | 离婚对大人来说都不容易 |
[05:32] | Why should kids be able to deal with it any better? | 孩子怎么可能会更容易接受 |
[05:35] | She disengaged, | 她闭上了心门 |
[05:37] | not just from us, but her friends, school. | 不仅是对我们 还要她朋友 学校 |
[05:41] | It’s been five years. | 已经五年了 |
[05:43] | She should have found her new normal by now. | 她本该找到适应这种情况的方法了 |
[05:50] | Looks like someone’s doing better. | 看起来某人好多了 |
[05:52] | Nosebleed stopped, | 鼻血止住了 |
[05:53] | but Riley’s nasal membranes are pretty thin. | 但莱莉鼻腔黏膜非常薄 |
[05:55] | You should be on the lookout for future bleeds. | 最好留意下 未来更有可能复发 |
[05:59] | Riley, have you been sniffing or snorting any drugs lately? | 莱莉 你最近有没有吸什么药物 |
[06:03] | What? No way. I wouldn’t do that. | 什么 不可能 我不会这么做的 |
[06:05] | There’s a lot of stuff out there that looks harmless, | 有很多药物看上去是无害的 |
[06:07] | – but — – She said no. | -但是 -她说了没有 |
[06:12] | Does FLONASE count? | 丙酸氟替卡松算吗 |
[06:15] | I was coughing. | 我之前咳嗽 |
[06:16] | I had a stuffy nose, itchy throat. | 有鼻塞 喉咙痒的症状 |
[06:19] | I looked up my symptoms, | 我查了这些症状 |
[06:20] | because what the hell else was I supposed to do? | 因为我也不知道除此之外还能做什么 |
[06:23] | Vasomotor rhinitis fit. | 就是血管舒缩性鼻炎的症状 |
[06:25] | So I went to the drug store, and I got some FLONASE. | 所以我去药店买了些丙酸氟替卡松 |
[06:28] | Misuse of steroid sprays can thin out nasal membranes, | 滥用类固醇喷雾会使鼻粘膜变薄 |
[06:31] | causing terrible nosebleeds. | 导致严重流鼻血 |
[06:32] | Quit the FLONASE, you’re good to go. | 只要停用丙酸氟替卡松 你就可以走了 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:38] | Uh, I need you to take her tonight. | 我需要你今晚帮忙照顾她 |
[06:40] | I had to skip a pitch to an important V.C. to get here. | 我可是翘掉重要投资人的会面赶过来的 |
[06:43] | Sorry, didn’t mean to take you away | 对不起 我不是有意要 |
[06:44] | from anything important. | 妨碍你的重要会面 |
[06:46] | You’re provoking her. You know she’s an anxious kid. | 你在挑衅她 你知道她是个焦虑的孩子 |
[06:48] | I’m not anxious, I’m sick. | 我不焦虑 我生病了 |
[06:49] | Could you for once have my back? | 你就不能帮我一次吗 |
[06:51] | – What? – This is your fault. | -什么 -这是你的错 |
[06:52] | She’s playing us against each other. | 她故意挑拨我们针对对方 |
[06:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:57] | My breathing, I-it hurts. | 我呼吸的时候 很疼 |
[06:58] | Just relax, sweetie. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[06:59] | Just stop, both of you. | 停下 你们俩快停下 |
[07:07] | Vasomotor rhinitis. | 血管舒缩性鼻炎 |
[07:10] | That is a pretty unique diagnosis | 一个八年级的学生能做出这个诊断 |
[07:12] | for an 8th grader. | 很不一般啊 |
[07:13] | You’ll be numb in a minute. | 一会你会觉得有点麻 |
[07:14] | 7th. | 七年级 |
[07:16] | And I was wrong. | 而且我错了 |
[07:17] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[07:20] | I get what you’re going through. | 我明白你经受的一切 |
[07:22] | You were smart, popular. | 你聪明又受欢迎 |
[07:24] | We don’t have anything in common. | 我们完全没有共同之处 |
[07:25] | I was never popular. | 我之前从来都不受欢迎 |
[07:30] | I wore hand-me-downs from Goodwill. | 我穿慈善商店卖出的二手衣服 |
[07:32] | I never knew my dad. | 我连爸爸是谁都不知道 |
[07:34] | My mom was sick. I couldn’t rely on her. | 我妈妈也病了 没法依靠她 |
[07:38] | You know, kids at that age can be total… | 那个年龄段的孩子真的很 |
[07:40] | jerks. | 混蛋 |
[07:41] | Asshats. Turds. | 傻瓜 蠢货 |
[07:43] | I wouldn’t send my worst enemy back to junior high. | 我甚至不想把我最恨的敌人送回初中去 |
[07:52] | I got so many D’s on my report card last year, | 去年 我的成绩单上有很多个D |
[07:55] | I got held back. | 我留级了 |
[07:58] | Now everyone treats me like I’m stupid. | 现在所有人都觉得我很蠢 |
[08:02] | It’s humiliating. | 这很丢脸 |
[08:04] | How’d you deal with it? | 那你是怎么办的 |
[08:08] | I said screw it. | 我说去他的 |
[08:10] | They already think I’m bad. | 反正他们已经觉得我很坏了 |
[08:12] | I mess around in class, leave campus, | 我就在扰乱课堂 擅自离校 |
[08:16] | do whatever the hell I want. | 想做什么做什么 |
[08:19] | But you’re still angry. | 但你仍然很愤怒 |
[08:28] | I didn’t let my past define me… | 我的过去没有困住我前进 |
[08:34] | and yours doesn’t have to define you. | 你的过去也不必困住你前进 |
[08:40] | Repeating a grade doesn’t make you… | 留级并不会让你… |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:48] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:49] | There doesn’t seem to be any active bleeding. | 我看不到任何出血处 |
[08:51] | But I coughed up blood. That was real. | 但是我咳出了血 这是真的 |
[08:54] | It’s possible it’s just post-nasal aspiration — | 这可能只是鼻后抽吸造成的 |
[08:57] | that the blood you coughed up was from the initial nosebleed, | 你咳出的血可能来自最初的鼻血 |
[08:59] | and it went down your throat, into your lungs. | 它顺着喉管往下流 进入肺里 |
[09:05] | But my chest, it really hurts. | 但我的胸口真的很痛 |
[09:10] | Hey, Shaun. What’s up? | 肖恩 什么事 |
[09:11] | You forgot to put your coffee cup | 你忘了在走之前把咖啡杯 |
[09:13] | in the dishwasher before you left. | 放在洗碗机里 |
[09:16] | Sorry, I was in a rush. | 对不起 我赶时间 |
[09:17] | And remember, rinse it out | 而且记住 在放进洗碗机前 |
[09:19] | before you put it in the dishwasher. | 要彻底冲洗干净 |
[09:21] | – Noted. – And on the top rack. | -知道了 -而且要放在架子的顶层 |
[09:23] | – I got to go. – Me too. | -我要走了 -我也是 |
[09:25] | Morgan doesn’t want to know what’s wrong with our patient. | 摩根不想知道我们的病人出了什么问题 |
[09:30] | I find that hard to believe. | 不可能吧 |
[09:31] | They talk about bow strings. | 他们在谈论弓弦 |
[09:33] | I don’t know anything about bow strings. | 我对弓弦一无所知 |
[09:35] | They should be talking about what’s wrong with her. | 他们应该谈论的是病人出了什么问题 |
[09:39] | You can’t always know, Shaun. | 你不可能总是知道答案 肖恩 |
[09:41] | Sometimes tests aren’t worth it. | 有时候我们做的检测是不必要的 |
[09:43] | Sometimes we don’t have the right tests. | 有时候都没做对检测 |
[09:57] | What are you doing in here? | 你到这里干什么 |
[09:58] | Lea and I disagree about toilet paper. | 我和莉亚在厕纸的事上有分歧 |
[10:02] | And you made a good point about finding the right test. | 你说要做对检测 这话说到点子上了 |
[10:07] | Thanks? | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | I just did a test. | 我刚才做了个检测 |
[10:12] | On toilet paper? | 关于厕纸的 |
[10:13] | Every toilet paper roll in this restroom | 这间卫生间的每个厕纸卷筒上的纸 |
[10:16] | has the paper hanging over, not under, | 都是纸头朝上 而不是朝下 |
[10:19] | and they were installed by professionals. | 都是由专业人士安装的 |
[10:22] | Does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
[10:25] | I-D-G-A… | IDGA…[我他妈不在乎] |
[10:29] | I think it’s an acronym | 我觉得这是个首字母缩写 |
[10:32] | or maybe even an anagram. | 或者是个变位词 |
[10:36] | I don’t think Lea cares about the toilet paper debate. | 我觉得莉亚在意的不是厕纸之争 |
[10:40] | It’s not a debate. I’m right. | 这本来就没有争议 我是对的 |
[10:43] | I think you should talk to Lea. | 我觉得你应该跟莉亚当面谈 |
[10:45] | Not text, talk. | 不是发短信 是当面谈 |
[10:49] | Did you talk to Dr. Melendez | 你跟梅伦德斯医生闹得不愉快之后 |
[10:51] | after you got in trouble with him? | 跟他当面谈过吗 |
[10:53] | No. | 没有 |
[10:54] | Why not? | 为什么不谈 |
[10:55] | Because I did nothing wrong. | 因为我没有错 |
[10:58] | Because you were right. | 因为你是对的 |
[11:00] | – Yeah. – So am I. | -是的 -我也一样 |
[11:06] | Make sure all four tips are touching the ground | 在迈步之前确保 |
[11:10] | before you take a step. | 四个脚都着地了 |
[11:11] | Well, thank you, Iris. | 谢谢 艾瑞斯 |
[11:13] | I never would have figured that out. | 我自己怎么可能想得到呢 |
[11:14] | I’m required to show you how to use all medical equipment. | 教你如何使用所有医疗设备是我的职责 |
[11:18] | Well, I’m not gonna use it. You want to know why? | 我不准备用 你想知道为什么吗 |
[11:21] | Because I’m not gonna use it. | 因为我就是不准备用 |
[11:25] | You remind me of my Grandpa Eddie. | 你让我想起了我奶奶艾迪 |
[11:26] | So grumpy, so adorable. | 脾气很暴躁 却非常可爱 |
[11:28] | See? Look — no hands. | 看到了吗 没用手扶 |
[11:31] | I’m fine. | 我没问题 |
[11:34] | Uh, chicken soup — heard it’s good for the soul. | 鸡汤来了 听说可以滋养心灵 |
[11:37] | I wasn’t expecting you. Thank you. | 没想到你会过来 谢谢 |
[11:39] | That’s very thoughtful. | 你想得真周到 |
[11:41] | It’s — really, it’s no big deal. | 这没什么 真的 |
[11:43] | I signed up to bring you food at the hospital, | 我在医院报名给你送吃的过来 |
[11:46] | the Meal Train that they set up. | 就是他们给你准备了餐车 |
[11:47] | – The Meal Train. – Yeah. Yeah. | -餐车 -是的 |
[11:51] | How — how are you doing today? | 你今天还好吗 |
[11:54] | Well, today is actually looking up. | 今天感觉好点了 |
[11:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:57] | You want to come in and have some soup? | 你想进来喝点汤吗 |
[11:59] | I have other plans. | 我还有别的事 |
[12:02] | Ah, yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:03] | But, um… | 但是 |
[12:05] | I’m actually free tomorrow. | 我明天有空 |
[12:07] | Do you like lasagna? | 你喜欢千层面吗 |
[12:09] | I kind of love lasagna. | 还挺喜欢的 |
[12:11] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[12:12] | Finally get that second date. | 终于能有第二次约会了 |
[12:16] | – You know, you don’t have to — – No, Aaron. | -你知道你不必 -不 亚伦 |
[12:18] | I want to. | 我想这么做 |
[12:20] | Well, then, I want too. | 那么我也想 |
[12:22] | Okay. Great. | 很好 那太棒了 |
[12:24] | Then, um… | 那么 |
[12:25] | I will see you, then, tomorrow. | 我们明天见了 |
[12:27] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[12:32] | No one dabbles in archery unless they’re at summer camp. | 除非是在夏令营里 不然没人会去玩箭术 |
[12:35] | How long did you do it? | 你练了多长时间 |
[12:36] | Seven days a week for seven years. | 每周七天 练了七年 |
[12:39] | Why’d you stop? | 为什么不练了 |
[12:40] | It was just time to go to college, medical school, | 因为要去上大学了 医学院 |
[12:43] | be a grown-up. | 得当个大人了 |
[12:45] | It was that easy to just quit? | 那么轻易就放弃了吗 |
[12:47] | Archery doesn’t fill concert halls or pay the bills. | 箭术既不能在音乐厅表演 也不能付清我的账单 |
[12:50] | She has a slight fever, | 她有轻微的发烧 |
[12:53] | her rash is spreading, and she has edema. | 她的皮疹正在扩散 她身上出现了水肿 |
[12:56] | This is definitely not paronychia. | 这绝不是甲沟炎 |
[12:59] | I know. I’ve moved on to MRSA. | 我知道 我现在认为是超级细菌了 |
[13:01] | That’s possible, but you should want proof. | 有可能 但你需要证据 |
[13:05] | If we do an open, deep-tissue biopsy, | 如果切开做一个深度组织活检 |
[13:08] | we will know for sure if you have flesh-eating — | 我们就能确定是不是有噬肉性菌 |
[13:10] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[13:20] | Part of being a good doctor | 当良医的一个要素是 |
[13:21] | is knowing when to not scare the crap out of a patient. | 你得知道不该吓坏病人的时机 |
[13:24] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:26] | This is your problem, not hers — | 这是你的问题 不是她的 |
[13:28] | your need to be sure, your obsession, y– | 你需要确定 你的执着 |
[13:31] | We need to cut off a small piece of her finger | 我们必须切下她手指的一小部分 |
[13:34] | so we know if we have to cut off a larger — | 才能知道是不是需要切下更大的… |
[13:37] | Shaun, you’re acting like you want to amputate her hand. | 肖恩 你表现得像想要截掉她的手一样 |
[13:40] | No. You’re acting like you don’t want to amputate her hand. | 不 你表现得像你不想截掉她的手 |
[13:45] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[13:46] | But that’s not medically relevant. | 但那和治疗无关 |
[13:50] | Her temperature is 102. | 她的体温到39℃了 |
[13:55] | It’s gone up two degrees since we’ve been arguing. | 我们争执的时候又上升了两度 |
[14:05] | Okay. We’ll test her. | 好吧 给她做检测 |
[14:13] | That tissue has begun to die. | 那块组织已经开始死亡 |
[14:17] | Or it’s inflammatory infiltration. | 或是炎症细胞浸润 |
[14:19] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[14:21] | W-we’re at an impasse. | 我们陷入了僵局 |
[14:28] | Look here, at the margin. | 看这里 边缘处 |
[14:31] | Subcutaneous fat and fascial necrosis. | 皮下脂肪和筋膜坏死 |
[14:34] | Shaun was right. | 肖恩是对的 |
[14:36] | Let’s go try to save her hand. | 尽力拯救她的手吧 |
[14:51] | She is a young girl with a lot going on. | 她只是个经历了很多事的小姑娘 |
[14:54] | Well, we agree on that much. | 我很同意 |
[14:55] | That’s why she needs to see a shrink. | 所以她需要看心理医生 |
[14:59] | This… | 这 |
[15:00] | this feels different. | 这个感觉不一样 |
[15:07] | What, you don’t believe in emotional intelligence? | 怎么 你不相信情商 |
[15:09] | If I have to choose between the battery of tests we’ve done | 如果要在我们所做的成套检测和你的直觉中选 |
[15:12] | and your gut, it’s an easy choice. | 那就太好选了 |
[15:15] | No. You don’t relate to her, | 不 你和她没有共鸣 |
[15:19] | and if you don’t relate to her, you can’t understand her. | 如果没有共鸣 你就不了解她 |
[15:24] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的吧 |
[15:27] | You think you do relate. | 你觉得你有共鸣 |
[15:30] | Well, do you have a kid? | 你有孩子 |
[15:35] | My opinion about Riley is medical. | 我对于莱莉的看法是医学上的 |
[15:39] | Why haven’t you told any of us you have a kid? | 你为什么没告诉我们你有个孩子 |
[15:43] | That is a huge chunk of your life you’ve been hiding. | 你这是对我们隐瞒了你生活的重要部分 |
[15:45] | I don’t feel the need to share everything | 我觉得没必要跟同事分享 |
[15:47] | about my personal life with the people I work with. | 我生活的点点滴滴 |
[15:50] | Oh, that’s your passive-aggressive way | 这是你攻击我 |
[15:51] | of saying I’m an over-sharer? | 啥都爱分享的委婉说法吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:54] | Your opinion on Riley is clearly skewed | 你对莱莉的看法很明显是歪曲的 |
[15:57] | because you’re looking at her through a parental lens. | 因为你在透过父母的视角看她 |
[15:59] | I’ve been in her shoes. | 我设身处地地替她着想 |
[16:01] | I’m better equipped to evaluate her situation. | 我比你更有资格评估她的境况 |
[16:03] | You’re the poster child of skewed. | 你才是歪曲事实的典型 |
[16:05] | You’re too emotionally involved | 你带入了太多情感 |
[16:07] | and are overreacting because you had a crappy mom | 而且反应过激 因为你有一个糟糕的 |
[16:09] | who didn’t care about you. | 不关心你的妈妈 |
[16:10] | And why do I know all that? | 为什么我会知道这一切 |
[16:12] | Because you’re an over-sharer. | 因为你啥都爱分享 |
[16:19] | The scan’s clean. | 扫描图没问题 |
[16:24] | Is it time to send her home? | 是时候送她回家了 |
[16:28] | Clamp. | 血管钳 |
[16:34] | That is not good. | 情况不大好 |
[16:35] | Muscle’s weak. Clamp slid right through the fascia. | 肌肉无力 血管钳直接滑过筋膜了 |
[16:38] | Murphy, pull the skin back. | 莫菲 把皮肤拉回去 |
[16:41] | Smells like rotten eggs. | 闻起来像臭鸡蛋 |
[16:44] | There’s only tissue damage. | 只有组织损伤 |
[16:45] | If we debride her hand carefully, | 如果我们仔细为她的手清创 |
[16:47] | we can preserve some mobility and dexterity. | 手的活动功能和灵敏度还能保住一部分 |
[16:49] | She’s gonna need close monitoring post-op tonight. | 今晚得密切监控她的术后情况 |
[16:52] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[17:18] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[17:21] | Can it wait? I’m late for an all-night coding session. | 能晚点吗 我晚上的编程课要迟到了 |
[17:23] | You hung the toilet paper incorrectly. | 你挂厕纸挂错了 |
[17:26] | Right. Did you flip it? | 好吧 你把它反过来了吗 |
[17:29] | Great, we’re done. | 太棒了 搞定 |
[17:32] | You left the TV remote on the couch. | 你把电视遥控器放在沙发上 |
[17:35] | Shaun, I’m running late. | 肖恩 我要迟到了 |
[17:37] | You have to put it on the tray on the coffee table. | 你得放在咖啡桌上的盘子里 |
[17:41] | That is where it belongs. | 这是它该待的地方 |
[17:43] | If it doesn’t have a set place, | 如果它没有个固定位置 |
[17:46] | then it will be in many places and then it will get lost | 那它可能会在很多地方 然后会弄丢 |
[17:49] | and if I can’t find it, I can’t watch the Weather Channel — | 而如果我找不到 我就看不了天气频道 |
[17:52] | Okay, enough about the damn remote! | 行了 别再说遥控器了 |
[17:55] | Everything in this place has to be your way. | 这里的每样东西都得按你的方式来 |
[17:57] | We have to make sure to use two pods in the washing machine, | 我们得确保洗衣机里要用两颗洗衣机胶囊 |
[18:00] | we have to keep the cups to the left of the plate, | 我们得把杯子放在盘子左边 |
[18:02] | we have to keep the air conditioner at exactly 74, | 我们得把空调开到正好23℃ |
[18:04] | and we have to use one very specific, | 而且我们必须得用一种特定的 |
[18:06] | very hard-to-find toilet paper. | 而且非常难找的厕纸 |
[18:08] | And I’m trying to be accommodating, | 我在试着习惯 |
[18:09] | but you are not cutting me any slack. | 但你却一点都不愿意放我一马 |
[18:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[18:17] | Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[18:19] | Shaun, I am sorry. I’m — Are you okay? | 肖恩 对不起 你还好吗 |
[18:32] | You have a ruptured Achilles. | 你的跟腱撕裂了 |
[18:34] | I’m afraid your weekend warrior days are over — | 你的周末狂欢日估计泡汤了 |
[18:36] | Help! Can we get some help here? | 救命 有人帮帮忙吗 |
[18:38] | Right there. | 放那边 |
[18:40] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | She couldn’t sleep, uh, she spiked a fever. | 她无法入睡 突发高烧 |
[18:43] | It’s only getting worse. | 情况更糟糕了 |
[18:45] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[18:47] | Take a deep breath, in, out. | 深呼吸 吸气 呼气 |
[18:49] | 40.3° 104.6. | |
[18:51] | I need IV acetaminophen and cooling blankets ASAP. | 我需要冰毯和静脉注射扑热息痛 |
[18:53] | She’s tachypneic with an O2 SAT of 87. | 她呼吸急促 氧饱和度87 |
[18:55] | Is this — is this something new or — | 这是新症状吗还是 |
[18:56] | Did — I mean, did she do this to herself? | 我是说 她之前这样过吗 |
[18:58] | She has an infection. | 她感染了 |
[18:59] | I think she’s developed pneumonia | 由于她的身体情况 |
[19:00] | due to an underlying condition. | 我觉得她患肺炎了 |
[19:02] | What underlying condition? | 什么身体情况 |
[19:03] | I have no idea. Page Park and Lim. | 我不知道 呼叫朴和利姆 |
[19:09] | No signs of PE or pneumonia. | 没有肺栓塞或肺炎的症状 |
[19:11] | CFTR was negative for cystic fibrosis. | 没发现囊性纤维化 |
[19:13] | I think we may have missed something on her CT. | 我们可能疏忽了她CT图上的细节 |
[19:17] | There — that slight shadow on the bronchus. | 那里 支气管上有淡淡的阴影 |
[19:21] | A slow-growing carcinoid tumor | 一个缓慢生长的类癌瘤 |
[19:22] | could cause chronic airway inflammation. | 可能会导致慢性气道炎症 |
[19:24] | As the tumor grows, symptoms worsen, | 随着肿瘤生长 症状越严重 |
[19:26] | leading to airway obstruction and infection. | 导致气道阻塞和感染 |
[19:29] | Or it’s just a shadow, | 或者 那只是个阴影而已 |
[19:31] | a slight shadow. | 一个淡淡的阴影 |
[19:33] | It is pretty subtle. | 阴影太淡了 |
[19:34] | I would like to do exploratory VATS. | 我想做探查电视辅助胸腔镜手术 |
[19:37] | You want to poke holes in her chest | 你想在她胸口戳个洞 |
[19:39] | and go rooting around in her lungs? | 然后在她肺里乱翻 |
[19:40] | Riley’s body’s already compromised. | 莱莉的症状已经缓和了 |
[19:42] | There are no obvious lesions, | 她身上没有明显损伤 |
[19:44] | and her symptoms are more likely indicators | 她的症状更像 |
[19:45] | of a simple sinus infection. | 简单的鼻窦感染 |
[19:47] | The safer, better plan is to treat with antibiotics. | 更安全 更好的计划是用抗生素治疗 |
[19:49] | If she has a progressing tumor, | 如果她确实有肿瘤在生长 |
[19:51] | we can’t just send her home with medication. | 我们不能只是给她开点药送她回家 |
[19:59] | Pitch the surgery to the parents and Riley. | 跟莱莉父母和她说我们建议做手术 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:11] | Don’t touch those. Those are vintage. | 别碰它们 它们可是古董 |
[20:13] | Well, I’m just scooting your toys over | 我只是推开你的玩具 |
[20:14] | so it’s easier to get to your medication. | 这样你好吃药 |
[20:17] | Toys. Toys? | 玩具 |
[20:19] | These are not toys. | 它们可不是玩具 |
[20:21] | That’s Reggie Jackson. | 那是雷吉·杰克逊 |
[20:22] | Well, when that timer goes off, | 计时器响了后 |
[20:23] | Roger Johnson can give you your medicine. | 罗杰·约翰逊会把药给你 |
[20:25] | Reggie Jackson. | 是雷吉·杰克逊 |
[20:30] | Hey, guess what. | 猜猜看是什么 |
[20:33] | Quitting time. | 是你的下班时间 |
[20:35] | Okay. Have fun. | 好的 玩得开心 |
[20:37] | – Take your pills. – Yeah. | -吃药 -好 |
[20:48] | I think I broke Shaun. | 我觉得我伤到肖恩了 |
[20:50] | We got into a big fight, huge, | 我们大吵了一架 吵得很厉害 |
[20:52] | and I was yelling and he just fell apart. | 我朝他大喊 他崩溃了 |
[20:53] | It was awful. | 很糟糕 |
[20:54] | And he pushes and pushes and pushes. I pushed back. | 他一直强迫我 我回击了 |
[20:57] | Well, Shaun’s not easy, but you knew that. | 肖恩有难处的 你也知道 |
[20:59] | I knew it was gonna be hard, but living with him is a lot. | 我知道和他同住会很难 但也太难了 |
[21:02] | – I know. – I mean, there’s stuff I’ve never even thought about. | -我懂 -很多事我都没想到过 |
[21:04] | And I know he has idiosyncrasies, | 我知道他有癖好 |
[21:05] | but there’s a lot of them. I mean, a lot. | 但是他的事儿太多了 真的太多了 |
[21:08] | I know. Is Shaun okay? | 我懂 肖恩还好吗 |
[21:09] | Yes. No. I don’t know. | 是的 不 我不知道 |
[21:11] | He’s at work. | 他在上班 |
[21:13] | Glassy, you know him, | 格拉斯曼 你了解他 |
[21:15] | like really know him. | 是真正了解他的那种 |
[21:18] | How do I deal with Shaun? | 我如何和肖恩相处呢 |
[21:20] | Well, it’s been 12 years, and I’m still learning. | 我和他相处了十二年 我还在学习 |
[21:23] | He just always has to be right. | 他总是要一切都是对的 |
[21:24] | I mean, do you — do you know how many calls and texts | 你知道对于我做错一件事 |
[21:26] | and notes he’s left me about how I’m doing stuff wrong? | 他会给我多少电话 短信 和便签吗 |
[21:29] | I have a pretty good idea, yeah. | 我有个好主意 |
[21:31] | Yeah, well, it’s exhausting. | 我太累了 |
[21:33] | You know what? We all have quirks. | 你知道吗 我们都有怪癖 |
[21:34] | We can all be a pain in the ass from time to time. | 时不时都会有人觉得我们很烦人 |
[21:38] | Okay, admittedly Shaun a little more so. | 不得不承认 肖恩的怪癖严重一点点 |
[21:40] | That is not helpful. | 道理没用 |
[21:42] | – Sit down. – What? | -坐下 -什么 |
[21:44] | – Sit down. – Why? | -坐下 -为什么 |
[21:45] | Why? Because you’re agitated and you’re annoying me | 为什么 因为你现在很激动 让我烦 |
[21:48] | and I can’t give you good advice in that state. | 这样我没法给你好建议 |
[21:51] | Sit. | 坐 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | Do you like Shaun? | 你喜欢肖恩吗 |
[22:03] | – Of course. – Why? | -当然 -为什么 |
[22:06] | He’s sweet, kind, honest, sometimes brutally honest, | 他很可爱 善良 诚实 有时特坦率 |
[22:11] | there’s never an agenda with him. | 从不不带任何偏见 |
[22:14] | He’s just Shaun. | 他就是肖恩 |
[22:17] | So? | 所以 |
[22:19] | So I want him to change… | 所以我想他改变 |
[22:22] | a little. | 一点点 |
[22:23] | You moved in expecting him to change? | 你和他同住就期待他改变 |
[22:27] | He doesn’t want you to change. | 他不想你改变 |
[22:28] | I know that. | 我知道这点 |
[22:32] | And if I made the wrong decision? | 如果我的这个决定是错的呢 |
[22:36] | Then you move out and you do it right now. | 那你就立马搬出去 |
[22:39] | It’ll devastate him, but the longer you wait, the more… | 这会让他崩溃 但是你拖得越久 就 |
[22:44] | the worse it will be for him. | 对他越不好 |
[22:52] | If Riley has a tumor, | 如果莱莉有肿瘤 |
[22:55] | we need to open her up to find out what we’re dealing with. | 我们得给她开胸 找到问题 |
[22:59] | Why do you think she has a tumor? | 为什么你们认为她有肿瘤 |
[23:00] | It’s consistent with her symptoms. | 她的症状符合 |
[23:03] | The same symptoms she’s been having for years? | 她多年来一直如此的症状 |
[23:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:08] | The same symptoms we’ve been told are psychological, | 我们多年来被告知是心理问题上的症状 |
[23:12] | the same symptoms a dozen doctors have run | 很多医生多年来做了无数检测 |
[23:15] | a hundred tests for and found nothing? | 都毫无发现的症状 |
[23:17] | There is a shadow on her CT image. | 她的CT影像上有一处阴影 |
[23:20] | A shadow? | 一处阴影 |
[23:23] | And it’s risky surgery? | 手术有危险吗 |
[23:27] | Opening her up in a weakened state could be dangerous. | 她在虚弱状态下开胸可能会有危险 |
[23:32] | Look, I know Riley frustrates you, | 我知道莱莉让你们失望 |
[23:35] | drives you crazy, | 让你们发狂 |
[23:38] | but I also know you love her. | 但我也知道你爱她 |
[23:42] | You have a chance to show her that. | 你们现在有机会向她展示这一点 |
[23:45] | So you want to do this as a statement? | 你想这么劝我们吗 |
[23:50] | We want you to believe in your daughter, | 我们希望你们相信你们的女儿 |
[23:54] | because that’s what a parent does. | 因为这是父母应做的 |
[24:01] | When she was little | 她小时候 |
[24:04] | and had a bad dream, | 做噩梦的时候 |
[24:07] | she used to come into our room and snuggle up under your arm, | 她常常到我们房间 依偎在你的怀抱 |
[24:12] | just like she’s doing to me. | 就像她现在这样 |
[24:15] | You would stroke her face | 你会抚摸她的脸 |
[24:18] | until she was finally at peace and fell asleep. | 直到她安稳入睡 |
[24:23] | She’s in so much pain, | 她太痛苦了 |
[24:27] | and I don’t know how to make it go away. | 我不知道怎么让她好受点 |
[24:37] | Riley? | 莱莉 |
[24:42] | The doctors, | 医生们 |
[24:44] | t-they want to see what’s going on in your lungs. | 想检查一下你的肺 |
[24:49] | They think you might have a tumor. | 他们觉得你可能得了肿瘤 |
[24:56] | And we want them to operate. | 我们希望动手术 |
[25:00] | You think I have a real tumor? | 你们认为我真的得了肿瘤吗 |
[25:04] | It’s scary, I know, but… | 这很可怕 我知道 但是 |
[25:08] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[25:23] | Her BP’s dropping out — 73/51. | 血压下降 73/51 |
[25:26] | Heart rate is spiking to 137. | 心率激增至137 |
[25:29] | – Hang an IV saline bolus. – I need a 12-lead. | -静注生理盐水 -做12导联心电图 |
[25:35] | The necrosis has migrated. | 坏死转移了 |
[25:37] | She’s septic. | 她感染性休克了 |
[25:39] | There’s definite infiltration to the bone. | 坏死渗透到她骨头里了 |
[25:41] | We’re gonna have to amputate her arm. | 我们需要进行手臂截肢 |
[25:56] | Polish the bone to help stump healing. | 打磨骨头以便剩余部分康复 |
[25:58] | Rasp. | 锉刀 |
[26:01] | The margins appear to be clean. | 边缘看上去很干净 |
[26:06] | There’s still a small chance microbes | 也有小几率细菌 |
[26:07] | may have spread to her organs. | 已经扩散到她的器官里 |
[26:08] | If they did, then her mortality rate | 如果真是如此 死亡率 |
[26:10] | just increased exponentially. | 大幅度上升了 |
[26:14] | What if we put her in hyperbaric oxygen therapy now? | 如果我们采用高压氧治疗呢 |
[26:16] | Oxygen’s toxic to bacteria. | 对这些细菌来说氧气是致命的 |
[26:19] | There’s a lot of things that could go wrong in there. | 风险太大了 |
[26:21] | We wouldn’t be able to decompress the chamber in time to help her. | 我们可能都来不及给氧气舱减压去救她 |
[26:26] | We wouldn’t have to wait to help her | 我们不用等着去救她 |
[26:29] | if someone goes in with her. | 只要有人陪着她一起进去 |
[26:32] | I’ll do it. | 让我来 |
[26:34] | Okay. Get the chamber ready. | 好的 准备高压氧舱 |
[26:40] | Lung tissue looks normal. | 肺组织看上去没问题 |
[26:42] | And there are healthy-appearing bronchi. | 细支气管看起来也很健康 |
[26:44] | Nothing…yet. | 目前没有任何异常 |
[26:50] | Damn it. Tore a lobar artery. | 妈的 切断了一处肺叶动脉 |
[26:52] | BP is 81/49, oxygen SATS 93, | 血压81/49 氧饱和度93 |
[26:55] | heart rate is going up. She is tanking. | 心率剧增 她要不行了 |
[26:57] | Park, I need more suction. I can’t see a thing in here. | 朴 加力抽吸 我什么都看不清 |
[27:00] | We need to do an open thoracotomy now. | 我们需要开胸 |
[27:01] | Browne, crack her chest. | 布朗 给她开胸 |
[27:02] | 10 blade and a rib spreader. | 给我胸骨撑开器和肋骨开展器 |
[27:10] | There are only 7.18 cubic meters in there. | 里面只有7.18立方米 |
[27:15] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[27:17] | It’s fine. | 还好 |
[27:18] | I thought it might feel claustrophobic | 我以为正常人 |
[27:21] | for someone neurotypical. | 也会有幽闭恐惧感 |
[27:24] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:31] | Got it. | 夹到了 |
[27:32] | It’s still bleeding. | 依然在出血 |
[27:34] | Stroke volume just bottomed out. | 心搏量见底 |
[27:36] | Rapid infuse 4 liters of whole blood. | 赶快输四升全血 |
[27:38] | Get ready to start cardiac massage. | 准备心脏按摩 |
[27:40] | Wait. I think I have an anchor in the arterial wall. | 等下 我在动脉壁上找到了支点 |
[27:44] | Stroke volume is rising, | 心搏量在上升 |
[27:46] | BP increasing, 90/60. | 血压上升了 90/60 |
[27:50] | Pulse is 90 and regular. | 脉搏平稳在90 |
[27:52] | She’s stable for now. | 她暂时稳定了 |
[27:59] | This was a mistake. | 这是不对的 |
[28:01] | We need to close her up as soon as possible. | 我们要尽快给她缝合 |
[28:08] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[28:11] | Her arterial wall shouldn’t be this fragile. | 她的动脉壁不应该这么脆弱 |
[28:14] | Something else has caused it to thin out. | 肯定有什么让她的动脉壁变薄了 |
[28:18] | What else is going on in here? | 到底是什么原因 |
[28:21] | Browne, I need more light. | 布朗 再亮一点 |
[28:27] | Yeah. See that? | 看见没 |
[28:30] | A localized granuloma on the right lower lobe. | 右肺下叶有一局部肉芽肿 |
[28:33] | You think it’s cancer? | 你觉得是癌症吗 |
[28:34] | Not sure but something’s in there. | 不确定 但肯定不对劲 |
[28:36] | Park, retract the lung. | 朴 把肺拉回去 |
[28:51] | It’s a LEGO. | 是块乐高 |
[28:53] | Riley must’ve inhaled it years ago. | 莱莉一定是几年前不小心吸进去的 |
[28:55] | It settled in your lung | 它进入了你的肺 |
[28:56] | and became encased in inflammatory tissue. | 被炎性组织包裹 |
[28:59] | Your body’s immune response attacked it, | 你的免疫系统自发攻击它 |
[29:02] | making you progressively more sick over the years. | 才会造成你近几年多病 |
[29:05] | It’s small, thin, and made of plastic. | 它又小又细 还是塑料做的 |
[29:07] | There was no way of seeing it on any of the imaging. | 在图像上根本看不见它 |
[29:09] | Ugh. This is so gross. | 好恶心 |
[29:13] | I’m gonna make it into a necklace. | 我要把它做成项链 |
[29:17] | Good luck. Excuse me. | 祝好 失陪了 |
[29:25] | We’re sorry that we didn’t believe in you. | 很抱歉我们之前不相信你 |
[29:31] | We’re sorry that we put you through all this. | 很抱歉我们害你遭受了这一切 |
[29:38] | We’re sorry that we got divorced. | 很抱歉我们离婚了 |
[29:41] | You guys are way better off apart. | 你俩分开比在一起好多了 |
[29:44] | W-we always thought you were upset because we split up. | 我们一直以为你对我们离婚的事耿耿于怀 |
[29:47] | I was upset because you fought all the time. | 我不开心是因为你们一直在吵架 |
[29:50] | You still do. | 你们现在也是 |
[29:52] | It freaked me out. | 我被吓坏了 |
[29:55] | So I’d hide in my princess tent, | 所以我只能躲进自己的公主帐篷 |
[29:58] | bite my nails, gnaw on crayons… | 咬我的指甲 啃我的蜡笔 |
[30:03] | chew on LEGOs. | 咬我的乐高 |
[30:06] | We screwed up, | 我们搞砸了 |
[30:09] | and we promise we can do better. | 我们保证会做得更好 |
[30:25] | I am not saying that “Ordinary People” | 我不是说《普通人》 |
[30:27] | is not a good movie. I’m — | 这部电影不好 我 |
[30:29] | It’s a good — it’s a great movie. | 它是部好电影 |
[30:30] | It’s a great movie. | 它是部好电影 |
[30:32] | Okay, but I’m saying is that “Raging Bull” | 好吧 但我觉得《愤怒的公牛》 |
[30:34] | is a superior cinematic experience. | 视觉体验更好 |
[30:36] | It is raw. It’s, like, romantic. | 它没有经过任何处理 它很浪漫 |
[30:39] | It’s romantic? | 浪漫吗 |
[30:40] | It pummels you from start to finish. | 从头打到尾 |
[30:42] | Exactly. Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[30:44] | It’s like adrenaline is pulsing through your veins. | 就像肾上腺素被注射到静脉里 |
[30:46] | It leaves me breathless every time I watch it. | 每次看它都震撼得我哑口无言 |
[30:55] | Do you — do you want to, like, go for a walk? | 你想散散步吗 |
[30:59] | Well, it’s a little cold outside. | 外面有点冷 |
[31:05] | – I’m gonna kiss you. – You are? | -我要吻你了 -是吗 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:14] | – Maybe we’ll walk upstairs? – Okay. | -上楼吧 -好的 |
[31:18] | This way? | 这边吗 |
[31:25] | – C-can — can I help? – No. Thank you. | -需要我帮忙吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[31:27] | I’ll get there. I’m okay, I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我可以走过去的 我可以的 可以的 |
[31:51] | Is my hand okay? | 我的手还好吗 |
[31:55] | Your biopsy was positive for necrotizing fasciitis. | 坏死性筋膜炎的活检结果呈阳性 |
[32:00] | We had to do multiple surgeries | 我们需要做一系列手术 |
[32:02] | to remove the infected muscle and bone. | 移除受感染的肌肉和骨头 |
[32:05] | Bone? | 骨头 |
[32:09] | I’m so sorry, Jas. | 对不起 贾丝 |
[32:10] | We had to amputate your arm. | 我们不得不对你进行了手臂截肢 |
[32:14] | No. | 不 |
[32:15] | No, my — my arm still hurts. | 不 我的手臂还在痛 |
[32:17] | I can — I can feel it. It’s still there. | 我可以感觉到 它还在 |
[32:23] | What you’re experiencing is “Phantom pain.” | 你现在感觉到的是幻肢痛 |
[32:26] | Your arm is gone. | 你的手臂没了 |
[32:40] | H-he told you. | 他告诉你 |
[32:46] | My arm. | 我的手臂 |
[32:50] | My arm is gone. | 我的手臂没了 |
[32:56] | It’s gone and — | 它没了 |
[32:58] | and it’s — it’s your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[33:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[33:17] | Get the hell out. | 给我滚出去 |
[33:20] | I can’t. | 我不能出去 |
[33:23] | Neither of us can. | 我们都不能出去 |
[33:49] | You called it. | 你联系了 |
[33:51] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[33:52] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[33:54] | Finally a believer in the power of emotional intelligence? | 最终还是相信情商的力量 |
[33:57] | Oh, it did get her parents on board, | 的确让她的父母都同意了 |
[33:59] | even if it’s only for a little while. | 即使时间不长 |
[34:01] | They believe their kid, | 他们相信自己的孩子 |
[34:02] | and they’re working on their family relationships. | 而且他们也在努力重建家庭关系 |
[34:05] | It’s pretty big steps. | 这是很大的进步 |
[34:07] | It was a nice moment. | 那一刻很美好 |
[34:09] | But if you think you changed them, that they’ll be | 但如果你认为改变了他们 认为他们 |
[34:11] | different people tomorrow than they were yesterday, | 从今往后再也不是之前那样的人 |
[34:15] | then you’re kidding yourself. | 那你就是在骗你自己 |
[34:19] | Right now, my emotional intelligence is telling me | 现在我的情商告诉我 |
[34:22] | even you don’t believe that. | 就算是你也不相信 |
[34:39] | Kitchen’s clean, | 厨房很干净 |
[34:41] | leftovers are in the fridge. | 剩饭剩菜在冰箱里 |
[34:45] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[34:47] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[34:49] | I just got a little lightheaded. | 只是有点头昏 |
[34:52] | Balance isn’t quite back to normal. | 平衡感还没有恢复正常 |
[34:57] | Well, now that you’re feeling a little better, | 既然你现在感觉好点了 |
[34:58] | you want to watch “Raging Bull”? | 想看看《愤怒的公牛》吗 |
[35:02] | No. | 不想 |
[35:03] | Okay. Another time. | 好吧 下次再看 |
[35:06] | No. | 不 |
[35:09] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样下去 |
[35:10] | We can take it slow. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[35:13] | I’m — I’m happy to just be here with you, like this. | 能陪着你我就很开心了 就像这样 |
[35:16] | No. I can’t — I can’t be here like this. | 不 我不能像这样待在这里 |
[35:23] | I-I-I don’t want you to f… | 我不希望你 |
[35:26] | I just… I don’t want to… | 我只是 我不想 |
[35:32] | I’m sorry. I just — I need you to go, please. | 抱歉 我只是 我想请你离开 |
[36:30] | Jas practiced violin every day since she was 5. | 贾丝从她五岁的时候每天都拉小提琴 |
[36:37] | She put all her faith in me to do the right thing, and… | 她非常信任我会做正确的事情 |
[36:42] | I thought I did. I — | 我以为我是对的 我 |
[36:48] | Shaun didn’t care. He — | 肖恩不在乎 他 |
[36:50] | He didn’t see her dreams. He just saw her symptoms. | 他不知道她的梦想 他只知道她的症状 |
[36:56] | Sometimes that’ll be the wrong choice. | 有时候那可能是错误的选择 |
[37:07] | My second year in the program, there was this resident. | 我规培的第二年 有一个住院医生 |
[37:13] | She was kind of weird. | 她有点怪异 |
[37:15] | She wore comic book T-shirts, | 她穿着漫画T恤 |
[37:17] | always ate the exact same lunch. | 每顿午餐都吃得一模一样 |
[37:21] | But she was smart. | 但她很聪明 |
[37:24] | She would get surgeries and knock ’em out of the park | 她每次做手术表现得 |
[37:27] | over and over again. | 都十分精彩 |
[37:30] | Couldn’t stand her. | 我无法忍受她 |
[37:35] | And one day I realized I was competing against her, | 然后有一天我意识到我在和她竞争 |
[37:41] | but she wasn’t competing against me. | 但她并没有和我竞争 |
[37:45] | She spent her time observing, asking questions, | 她把时间花在观察 提问 |
[37:48] | preparing herself to be a great surgeon. | 以及成为一位伟大的外科医生上 |
[37:59] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[38:04] | Dr. Lim is one of the best trauma surgeons in the country. | 利姆医生是国内最好的创伤外科医生之一 |
[38:35] | – Dr. Melendez. – Dr. Browne. | -梅伦德斯医生 -布朗医生 |
[38:39] | Dr. Lim. | 利姆医生 |
[38:41] | Nice save today. | 今天手术很成功 |
[38:43] | I heard. Yes, good work, Dr. Browne. | 我听说了 做得很棒 布朗医生 |
[38:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:05] | You know she showed bad judgment. | 你知道她判断失误了 |
[39:08] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你有什么要说的 直接说出来 |
[39:13] | Want to grab a beer? | 想喝一杯吗 |
[39:17] | Yes. | 想 |
[39:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:33] | Yes. | 我很好 |
[39:37] | I’m so sorry for my outburst yesterday. | 很抱歉我昨天发火了 |
[39:42] | I’m fine now. | 我现在没事了 |
[39:47] | I’m not, Shaun. | 我有事 肖恩 |
[39:51] | Coming back to California and starting a new job | 回到加利福利亚州 开始新的工作 |
[39:54] | and moving in with you — | 然后和你住在一起 |
[39:56] | it’s been so stressful, | 让我压力很大 |
[39:58] | harder than I anticipated. | 比我预期要大得多 |
[40:06] | You’re moving out. | 你要搬出去 |
[40:09] | No, I’m not moving out. | 不 我没有要搬出去 |
[40:11] | We are still figuring out each other’s quirks. | 我们还在处于磨合阶段 |
[40:14] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[40:16] | You’re very difficult to live with. | 和你住在一起很难 |
[40:20] | I know I forget stuff a lot, | 我知道我很健忘 |
[40:25] | and sometimes I snap and yell. | 有时候我会大吼大叫 |
[40:30] | I promise to work on that. | 我保证我会努力改掉 |
[40:33] | And I don’t need you to change, | 我不需要你做出任何改变 |
[40:35] | but I do need to know that you know | 但我要确保你知道 |
[40:39] | you’re annoying as hell. | 你非常烦人 |
[40:42] | I need to know that you’ll try to compromise. | 我要知道你会试着让步 |
[40:55] | I don’t think I can use one-ply toilet paper. | 我不用单层的厕纸 |
[41:00] | Oh, no, you were so right about two-ply. | 双层的真的很好用 |
[41:02] | Totally worth the extra $1.50. | 贵个一块五完全值得 |
[41:06] | But maybe the cups can go to the right of the plates. | 也许杯子可以摆在盘子右边 |
[41:13] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[41:18] | Well, everything’s unpacked. | 既然东西都拿出来了 |
[41:20] | We’re officially moved in together. | 我们就正式搬进来一起住了 |
[41:27] | I’m gonna take these down to the recycling. | 我去把这些丢进回收垃圾的地方 |
[41:30] | And I know I probably didn’t put everything in the right place, | 而且我可能不会把所有东西物归原位 |
[41:33] | but maybe we can rearrange it together. | 但我们可以一起重新整理一下 |
[41:38] | I like that idea very much. | 这个主意我很喜欢 |
[42:15] | I like that idea very much. | 这个主意我非常喜欢 |