时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | 音量过大会损伤听力 点击确认调节音量至安全等级之上 | |
[01:33] | Holy crap, Shaun! | 老天爷啊 肖恩 |
[01:36] | You’re a good dancer. | 你跳得很好 |
[01:38] | No, I’m not. So don’t be a lurker. | 才没有呢 你可别吓我 |
[01:41] | You’ve gotta give a girl a warning | 你得给女孩子一个提醒 |
[01:43] | before she makes a total fool out of herself. | 免得她在你面前出洋相 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:47] | Why are you even up? You’ve just gone through hell. | 你怎么起床了 你刚经历了那些糟心事 |
[01:50] | You should be sleeping till noon, | 应该睡到中午才起 |
[01:52] | then go out for a Bloody Mary Brunch | 去吃个血腥玛丽鸡尾酒早午餐 |
[01:55] | and a credit crashing shopping spree. | 然后刷爆信用卡疯狂购物 |
[01:57] | Those are all unhealthy ways to cope with stress. | 用这些方法释放压力都不健康 |
[02:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:02] | But whatever you choose to do to decompress on your day off, | 但不管你打算怎么利用休息日放松 |
[02:06] | it can’t start before 9:00. | 都不能早于早上九点 |
[02:07] | And it absolutely cannot involve | 而且绝对不能包括 |
[02:10] | you sitting around all day reading medical journals. | 整天坐着阅读医学期刊 |
[02:13] | You’ve got to get out and do something. | 你得出门干点什么 |
[02:20] | I’m so sorry for pushing you. | 抱歉我有点强硬 |
[02:22] | But you know I am right. | 但你知道我是对的 |
[02:49] | 危险 禁止入内 | |
[02:51] | How can you investigate a response that’s not even over yet? | 你怎么能在事态没稳定前就开始调查 |
[02:51] | 禁止入内 空气传播病毒污染 | |
[02:54] | We just began the Terminal Clean. | 我们现在才开始最终清洗 |
[02:56] | The Governor believes an immediate D.I.S. review | 州长认为一份来自国防调查局的报告 |
[02:58] | is essential to restore public confidence. | 有助于公众恢复信心 |
[03:01] | The CDC confirmed the virus originated in Malaysia. | 疾控中心已确认病毒源自于马来西亚 |
[03:04] | And that there was nothing my staff could’ve done | 我的员工再怎么努力 |
[03:06] | to prevent the three deaths or Dr. Lim’s infection. | 也无法阻止这三起死亡或利姆医生的感染 |
[03:10] | I’m going to need access to every patient record | 我需要所有病人的病历 |
[03:13] | and all staff communication | 所有员工的通讯记录 |
[03:15] | from the moment the first outbreak patient arrived. | 从第一例感染患者入院开始 |
[03:51] | Look at you. Already back at work. | 看看你 已经开始工作了 |
[03:54] | It’s either that or watch the news. | 否则就只能看新闻了 |
[03:57] | And I’d rather be back on ECMO with a rusty cannula. | 我宁愿戴着生锈的套管进行体外膜肺氧合 |
[04:00] | – Anything you need? – Thanks, but not necessary. | -你有什么需要吗 -谢了 但不需要 |
[04:03] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[04:04] | Magazines, a book, a Maple Bacon doughnut? | 杂志 书 枫蜜培根甜甜圈 |
[04:07] | Yeah, you don’t have to play “Supportive friend” | 你不用因为咱俩上过床就扮演这个 |
[04:10] | just because we slept together. | 「全力支持我的朋友」 |
[04:12] | I’m not “Playing,” I’m being nice. | 我没有扮演 我只是想友好点 |
[04:16] | Which I’ve done for people I haven’t slept with | 我对许多没上过床的朋友 |
[04:18] | many times in my life. | 也这么友好 |
[04:20] | No doubt. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[04:21] | But until we did, you were always more interested | 但在我们上床前 相比起支持 |
[04:24] | in competing than supporting. | 你与我还是竞争关系 |
[04:27] | And that’s how I prefer it. | 我更喜欢那样 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | I’m not sure that’s true, or fair — | 我不确定你说的是否正确 或是否公平 |
[04:33] | I’m also exhausted, unshowered, and constipated, | 同时我也很疲惫 没有洗澡 还便秘 |
[04:37] | so if you could shut the door on your way out, | 如果你能出去时把门带上 |
[04:40] | I’d really appreciate it. | 我会感激不尽 |
[04:46] | Will do. | 遵命 |
[04:55] | ♪ Wake up, Maggie ♪ | ♪醒醒 玛吉♪ |
[04:57] | ♪ I think I got something to say to you ♪ | ♪我想自己有话要说♪ |
[05:03] | ♪ It’s late September ♪ | ♪已是九月末♪ |
[05:05] | ♪ And I really should be back at school ♪ | ♪我必须要回学校了♪ |
[05:11] | ♪ I know I keep you amused — ♪ | ♪我知道自己使你开心♪ |
[05:23] | – Hello? – You up for mimosas? | -喂 -想喝含羞草鸡尾酒吗 |
[05:25] | I was just about to head out to Hollander’s, | 我正打算去霍兰德餐厅 |
[05:27] | and I thought you might want to join me. | 我想你也许愿意和我一起 |
[05:29] | You thought I might want to join you for mimosas? | 你觉得我愿意和你一起去喝含羞草鸡尾酒 |
[05:32] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[05:33] | Because we don’t like each other? | 因为我们不喜欢彼此 |
[05:36] | We don’t really know each other. | 我们只是不了解彼此 |
[05:39] | Hollander’s has the absolute best brunch in San Jose. | 霍兰德餐厅的早午餐绝对是圣何塞第一 |
[05:42] | I’ll drive. I’ll buy. | 我开车 我买单 |
[05:43] | Morgan, how about you just cut to what it is you really want. | 摩根 不如你直接说你到底想干什么吧 |
[05:46] | What else are you gonna do? | 不然你还有什么事做 |
[05:48] | Sit around, play guitar, and sing into your phone? | 在家对着手机边弹吉他边唱歌吗 |
[05:51] | – How did you know what I was doing? – I didn’t. | -你怎么知道我在自弹自唱 -我不知道 |
[05:53] | But that’s what your profile | 但某个约会软件上 |
[05:54] | on a certain dating app says you like to do on your days off? | 你的资料显示这是你休息时会做的事情 |
[05:57] | Are you stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[05:59] | One mimosa | 一杯鸡尾酒 |
[06:00] | and I’ll tell you the fake profile I use for “Oppo Research.” | 我就告诉你我在「对手研究」网上用的假名 |
[06:03] | The guy I used for my pic is gorgeous. | 我选的男人头像超级帅 |
[06:06] | You really want to risk swiping right on me? | 你真的想冒险打我的脸吗 |
[06:11] | I’ll drive myself. | 我自己开车 |
[06:12] | It’ll be fun. Meet you in an hour. | 会很有趣的 一小时后见 |
[06:15] | Call me every night. | 每晚给我打电话 |
[06:17] | I already said I would. | 我都说了我会的 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:22] | Thanks for letting me stop by. | 谢谢你让我留宿 |
[06:23] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[06:25] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[06:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:32] | Bye. | 拜 |
[06:33] | Okay. 113 Bye. | 拜 拜 |
[06:43] | Mia, wait. | 米娅 等等 |
[06:46] | Why don’t you stay and fly back with Kellan on Sunday? | 不如你留下和凯伦周日一起走 |
[06:49] | I know it’s crazy, | 我知道这提议有点疯狂 |
[06:50] | but it’s been so long since we’ve all been together. | 但我们很久没有大家聚在一起了 |
[06:52] | Like old times. | 就像从前一样 |
[06:54] | I think that virus may’ve affected your memory. | 我觉得病毒可能侵蚀了你的记忆 |
[06:58] | Come on. Hang with us a bit. | 留下吧 大家一起聚聚 |
[07:00] | Just take a break for a few days. | 就休息几天 |
[07:02] | I’m sure you could use one. | 你肯定需要休息一下 |
[07:07] | It does sound nice. | 听起来确实诱人 |
[07:09] | But I can’t. | 但不行 |
[07:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Have a safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[07:24] | But I could take – a later flight out tonight. | 我可以乘今天晚上晚点的航班走 |
[07:27] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[07:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:35] | I am buttoning my shirt. | 我在扣衬衫扣子 |
[07:37] | The procedure was a success. | 手术很成功 |
[07:40] | The CSF leak was fixed. What are you doing here? | 脑脊液渗漏治好了 你在这儿干什么 |
[07:43] | Thought this was your day off. | 我以为你今天休假 |
[07:44] | Lea said I’m not allowed to read medical journals, | 莉亚不让我看医学期刊 |
[07:47] | and Dr. Blaize said you can’t be discharged for two days. | 而且布莱兹医生说你不能出院两天时间 |
[07:51] | Ah, yes, and yet the U.S. Constitution | 没错 但美国宪法规定 |
[07:53] | says I can leave whenever I want. | 我随时都可以走 |
[07:55] | I am sick and tired of being sick. | 我有病而且早就厌倦了生病 |
[07:57] | I’m sick and tired of being around sick people. | 也厌倦了被病人包围的生活 |
[07:59] | Surgery and radiation and blood draws, | 厌倦了手术 放疗 抽血 |
[08:04] | CT’s, MRIs… | CT 核磁共振… |
[08:06] | I’ve had it. I need a break. | 我受够了 我需要休息一下 |
[08:08] | If you delay the chemotherapy, | 如果你推迟化疗 |
[08:10] | you will weaken its effectiveness. | 它的效果就会弱化 |
[08:12] | It’ll be fine. | 我不介意 |
[08:12] | Y-you can’t quit. | 你不能放弃 |
[08:14] | I’m not quitting, Shaun! | 我没放弃 肖恩 |
[08:17] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[08:21] | I appreciate your concern, but you just have no idea. | 我很感谢你的关心 但你不懂 |
[08:24] | No, it hasn’t had time to heal. | 不 如果来不及愈合 |
[08:26] | If it leaks, it would be bad. | 又发生渗漏 情况会很糟 |
[08:29] | You could develop a subdural hematoma — | 有可能会发展成硬脑膜下血肿 |
[08:31] | And yet if I stay one more minute in this place, | 但如果我在这里再多待一分钟 |
[08:35] | I will lose my mind. | 我会疯掉的 |
[08:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:53] | Anywhere I don’t smell iodoform. | 任何我闻不到碘仿的地方 |
[08:55] | – I’m coming with you. – You don’t have to come with me. | -我跟你一起去 -你不用跟着我 |
[08:57] | I don’t like that smell either. | 我也不喜欢那个味道 |
[09:00] | But where are we going? | 但是我们去哪里 |
[09:03] | Are we friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[09:05] | – Yes. – Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause I helped you through school, | 因为我帮你完成学业 |
[09:08] | because I helped you get a job? | 因为我帮你找到了工作 |
[09:10] | Or is it because neither one of us have any other friends? | 还是因为我们俩都没有别的朋友 |
[09:13] | – You have lots of friends. – Who? | -你有很多朋友 -有谁 |
[09:15] | And if I did, why did I have somebody drive me around | 而且如果我真的有 我为什么还让一个 |
[09:18] | who I barely know and | 我几乎不了解 |
[09:19] | who I don’t really like very much? | 也不怎么喜欢的人开车载我 |
[09:21] | And by the way, why doesn’t she have any other friends | 顺便问一下 为什么她除了你之外 |
[09:24] | besides you? | 也没有其他朋友 |
[09:26] | She does. | 她有其他朋友 |
[09:28] | She goes out with people all the time. | 她成天跟别人出去玩 |
[09:31] | And yet she slept on your floor for a month. | 但她还是在你家地板上睡了一个月 |
[09:34] | So unless the people she goes out with are homeless… | 所以除非跟她出去玩的人都无家可归… |
[09:36] | Hello, Lea. | 你好 莉亚 |
[09:37] | You better not be studying. | 你最好不在学习 |
[09:38] | – I’m not. – Good. | -我没有 -很好 |
[09:40] | You want to come have lunch with me? | 你想过来跟我一起吃午饭吗 |
[09:43] | Lea wants us to have lunch with her. | 莉亚想让我们跟她一起吃午饭 |
[09:45] | Wait, us? Who are you with? | 等等 我们 你和谁在一起 |
[09:47] | Dr. Glassman. | 格拉斯曼医生 |
[09:49] | Fine. Glassy can come, too. | 好 小格也可以一起来 |
[09:51] | Glassy never said he wanted to come. | 小格可没说他想来 |
[09:53] | Tell him the food at my office is amazing. | 跟他说我们公司的东西特别好吃 |
[09:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:56] | – She says that the food at her… – I’m not hungry! | -她说他们公司的东西… -我不饿 |
[09:59] | Go. You just go. | 去吧 你去吧 |
[10:05] | I can’t come. | 我来不了 |
[10:07] | Come on, Shaun. Please? | 来吧 肖恩 求你了 |
[10:08] | I’m having a really crappy day, | 我今天真的很糟糕 |
[10:10] | and you’re, like, my only friend. | 而且你几乎是我唯一的朋友 |
[10:17] | You know what? I changed my mind. | 你知道吗 我改变主意了 |
[10:19] | I would love to come and have lunch with your friend Lea. | 我很想去跟你的朋友莉亚一起吃午饭 |
[10:22] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[10:23] | Okay, I will text you guys the address. | 好 我把地址发短信给你们 |
[10:34] | Diego Luis. | 迪亚戈·路易斯 |
[10:37] | My pseudonym. | 我的化名 |
[10:38] | I think Latin names are sexy. | 我觉得拉丁语的名字很性感 |
[10:41] | You might want to pace yourself. | 你可能得加快节奏了 |
[10:42] | We don’t even have the menu yet. | 我们还没点菜呢 |
[10:45] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好的 |
[10:48] | I’m really sorry about that EMT. | 我真的为那个急救员感到遗憾 |
[10:51] | Tyler, right? | 是叫泰勒吧 |
[10:52] | I heard you guys were kinda close. | 我听说你们很亲密 |
[10:55] | Well, you heard wrong. I barely even knew him. | 你听说的不太对 我几乎不了解他 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | But as long as I’m here. If you want to talk about… | 但既然我来了 如果你想谈谈… |
[11:01] | I don’t. I wanted a brunch partner. | 我不想谈 我只想找人一起吃早午餐 |
[11:03] | Not a shrink. | 不想找心理医生 |
[11:05] | I’m not trying to be a shrink. | 我不想做心理医生 |
[11:06] | I’m trying to be a decent human being. | 我只想做个好人 |
[11:11] | Of course you are. | 你当然是个好人 |
[11:12] | St. Claire to the rescue. | 拯救苍生的圣克莱尔 |
[11:14] | What is your problem? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[11:15] | You literally blackmailed me to be here, | 你几乎是把我胁迫到这儿来的 |
[11:17] | and now you have the nerve to act like I am the one… | 现在居然弄得好像你才是被胁迫的… |
[11:25] | I’m gonna take this outside. | 我去外面接电话 |
[11:26] | If you wanna just get the check that’s fine with me. | 如果你想结账走人我没问题 |
[11:33] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[11:34] | Damn, I’m gonna have to wear a helmet next time I pitch to you. | 天 我下次跟你打球一定得戴头盔了 |
[11:39] | – Yeah! – There you go. | -棒 -就是这样 |
[11:44] | You seeing anyone? | 你在跟谁约会吗 |
[11:48] | Sorry, don’t mean to interrogate. | 抱歉 我不是想审你 |
[11:50] | It’s all right. And no, I’m not. | 没事 而且我也没跟人约会 |
[11:53] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[11:55] | Yeah, but it’s nothing serious. | 有 但没打算深交 |
[11:57] | It’s okay if it is. | 那也没关系 |
[11:58] | I’d tell you if it was. | 如果是认真的我会告诉你的 |
[11:59] | You don’t have to tell me anything. | 你什么都不用告诉我 |
[12:01] | It’s none of my business. | 这跟我没关系 |
[12:05] | Could you imagine us ever getting back together? | 你想过我们重新在一起吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[12:10] | I mean, the same way I can imagine what it’s like | 就跟我想像走过 |
[12:12] | to walk across hot coals | 炙热的木炭 |
[12:14] | or to be waterboarded or attacked by a great white… | 受水刑或被大白鲨攻击的感觉一样… |
[12:17] | All right, I get it. Very funny. | 好吧 我懂了 很好笑 |
[12:33] | Dr. Andrews, can I help you? | 安德鲁斯医生 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:35] | I just wanted to make sure you have everything you need. | 我只是想看看你们还需不需要什么 |
[12:38] | Yes, we do. Thank you. | 不需要 谢谢 |
[12:40] | Any update? Anything I should know? | 有什么最新消息需要通知我的吗 |
[12:42] | It’s best if we wait until the investigation is complete | 我们最好还是等到调查结束 |
[12:45] | before discussing any findings. | 再讨论有什么发现 |
[12:47] | You already have findings? | 你们已经有发现了吗 |
[12:48] | – None that I’m prepared to discuss. – Okay. | -还没有什么可以跟你讨论的 -好吧 |
[12:51] | Although, I was a bit surprised to learn | 但我有点惊讶 |
[12:53] | that you have a part-time Chief of Surgery. | 你们居然有位兼职的外科主任 |
[12:58] | What’re you talking about? I was here around the clock. | 你在说什么 我全天都在这里 |
[13:00] | In your role as Chief of Surgery | 是作为外科主任 |
[13:02] | or as the hospital’s President? | 还是作为医院的院长 |
[13:06] | My dual role was a benefit. | 我的双重身份是有好处的 |
[13:08] | It sped up decision-making | 能加快决策速度 |
[13:09] | and ensured that there was no miscommunication | 并确保行政和外科人员之间 |
[13:12] | between administration and the surgical staff. | 没有错误传达 |
[13:16] | Not to mention this is none of your business. | 更不用提这根本与你无关 |
[13:19] | D.P.H. has no oversight of our management structure. | 卫生部无权监督我们的管理架构 |
[13:22] | If it adversely affects patient care — | 如果这对病人护理有不利影响… |
[13:24] | Oh, it didn’t. And it never has. | 这没有 并且从未有过 |
[13:31] | You bureaucrats have no idea | 你们这些官僚 |
[13:34] | how a hospital runs or what doctors and nurses | 根本不懂如何运行医院 |
[13:37] | have to do on a daily basis | 不懂为了给患者提供最佳护理 |
[13:39] | to provide optimum care for patients. | 医生护士们每天需要做什么 |
[13:42] | And you can tell that to the Governor. | 这话你可以转告给州长 |
[13:47] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:48] | Mimosas. Plural. That was the deal. | 喝几杯含羞草 我们说好了的 |
[13:50] | I’ve had one. You’ve had one quarter. | 我喝了一杯 你只喝了四分之一 |
[13:51] | Yeah, well, my mom is getting evicted. | 是 但我妈被赶出公寓了 |
[13:55] | Fine. I’ll come along. | 好吧 我跟你一起去 |
[13:57] | I’m not lying. I have to help her move. | 我没说谎 我得帮她搬家 |
[13:59] | – I could use the exercise. – No. | -我可以运动一下 -不 |
[14:01] | – Two cars are better than one. – Stop. | -两台车总比一台车好 -停 |
[14:03] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:09] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[14:11] | Tyler’s death was… upsetting. | 泰勒的死… 让我很难过 |
[14:18] | I can carry a lot. And I’m great with moms. | 我能搬很多东西 而且妈妈们都喜欢我 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | She doesn’t think I can be both President and Chief of Surgery. | 她觉得我没法同时胜任院长和外科主任 |
[14:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:34] | You agree with her? | 你也这么想吗 |
[14:38] | I never was a fan | 我一直不太赞成 |
[14:39] | of your staying on as Chief after your promotion. | 你升职后还继续担任外科主任 |
[14:42] | You really think anything would’ve been different | 你真的认为在疫情爆发时 |
[14:44] | if someone else was Chief during the outbreak? | 如果外科主任是别人结果会有所不同吗 |
[14:46] | You used to have more time to manage scheduling issues. | 你之前会有更多时间来管理安排问题 |
[14:49] | And staffing shortage did complicate our response. | 而且人员短缺确实影响了我们的反应 |
[14:52] | Every hospital in this country is facing a nursing shortage. | 这个国家的所有医院都面临着护士短缺问题 |
[14:56] | I’m not gonna reverse my decision now. | 我现在不能撤回我的决策 |
[14:58] | I’d look like an indecisive fool. | 不然我就像个优柔寡断的傻瓜 |
[15:01] | Or like someone who’s realized | 或者像个意识到了自己的错误 |
[15:02] | they’ve made a mistake and reconsidered. | 并重新考虑了的人 |
[15:09] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[15:12] | How are you not all 300 pounds? | 你们怎么没变成胖子 |
[15:14] | We also have an amazing gym, | 我们还有个非常棒的健身房 |
[15:16] | a basketball court, and an ice rink. | 篮球场以及溜冰场 |
[15:18] | You have a very generous boss. | 你们的老板很慷慨 |
[15:20] | And idiot investors. | 投资者很傻 |
[15:21] | The founder’s from Minnesota. | 创始人来自明尼苏达 |
[15:23] | He’s obsessed with hockey, so there’s pickup at lunch | 他沉迷于曲棍球 所以午休时间会临时组局 |
[15:25] | and a beer league after work. | 下班后还有啤酒联盟 |
[15:27] | – No Flying Glass Elevators? – Get anything you want. | -没有飞行玻璃电梯吗 -喜欢什么就拿 |
[15:29] | There’s also a pasta bar | 隔壁还有意面吧 |
[15:31] | and a deli and Spanish tapas next door. | 熟食店和西班牙小吃 |
[15:34] | And then we’ll meet back out in the atrium for our feast. | 然后我们到中庭一起用餐 |
[15:37] | Any of your co-workers gonna be joining us? | 你会有同事加入我们吗 |
[15:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:43] | I don’t know. Just trying to be social. | 不知道 只想试着交交朋友 |
[15:47] | You didn’t want to come, then you did. | 你本来不想来 然后又来了 |
[15:49] | What changed? | 发生了什么 |
[15:51] | She always this suspicious? | 你总是这么多疑吗 |
[15:55] | I’m in the mood for Thai. | 我想吃泰国菜 |
[15:57] | – Shaun? – No, thank you. | -肖恩 -不了 谢谢你 |
[15:58] | – Sherlock? – No. | -大侦探 -不了 |
[16:00] | Okay, so I’ll see you two in a few. | 那我们等下见 |
[16:02] | By the way, the lobster rolls are amazing. | 对了 龙虾卷非常美味 |
[16:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:16] | Since when do you eat bratwurst? | 你什么时候开始吃德国香肠了 |
[16:18] | Oh, thought I’d try something new. | 想尝试点新东西 |
[16:23] | – You a Bulls fan, Breeze? – Bulls? | -你是公牛队粉丝 布蕾兹 -公牛队 |
[16:26] | Oh, no, that’s from when I played South by Southwest | 不 那是我和丹尼·安提的乐队 |
[16:29] | with Danny Attie’s band. | 在西南偏南音乐节表演时带回来的 |
[16:31] | That was Austin. The Bulls are from Chicago. | 那是奥斯汀 公牛队是芝加哥的 |
[16:39] | Mom, who else is living here? | 妈 谁还住在这里 |
[16:42] | It’s someone else’s mug, but he is not living here. | 是别人的杯子 但他不住在这里 |
[16:45] | He just dropped you off after a date | 他就是在约会后送你回来 |
[16:47] | and left his coffee mug and bratwurst behind by mistake? | 然后不小心把咖啡杯和德国香肠留下来的吗 |
[16:49] | What do you guys care? | 关你们什么事 |
[16:51] | Okay, I am not a child. It’s my damn apartment. | 我又不是小孩子 这是我的公寓 |
[16:53] | Yeah, and it was my money that was supposed to be paying for it. | 是啊 但本该用来付房租的钱是我出的 |
[16:57] | What was it this time? | 这次又是怎么回事 |
[16:59] | You guys were gonna start a new record label? | 你们又要开一家新唱片公司吗 |
[17:01] | A restaurant? What? | 餐厅 还是什么 |
[17:03] | I didn’t rip you off. And he didn’t rip me off. | 我没坑你的钱 他也没坑我 |
[17:05] | I was just a little late. | 我只是房租交晚了几天 |
[17:08] | So you’re getting evicted | 所以你被赶出公寓 |
[17:09] | because your landlord is a stickler for prompt payments. | 是因为你的房东对及时交房租非常严格 |
[17:12] | It’s the truth. | 是这样的 |
[17:13] | Mom, why the hell do you have to get out of here so fast? | 妈 你到底为什么要这么快就搬出这里 |
[17:16] | There is no way it’s because of a mean landlord. | 这绝不可能是因为房东太刻薄了 |
[17:23] | Because he beat my ass, | 因为他打我 |
[17:26] | and I’m terrified that he’s gonna do it again. | 我害怕他还会打我 |
[17:36] | And I’m not going to the cops. | 我不会报警的 |
[17:38] | I just want to get the hell out of this apartment | 我只是想搬离这里 |
[17:40] | and never come back. That’s it. | 永远不会来 就这样 |
[17:49] | Putting’s all about process. | 推杆重要的就是过程 |
[17:56] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[17:58] | Front nine’s for posers. Back nine’s for closers. | 前九洞都是装腔作势 后九洞才是看实力 |
[18:01] | You just know I hate that movie, | 你知道我讨厌那部电影 |
[18:03] | and you’re trying to get me off my game. | 你只是想扰乱我 |
[18:08] | But it’s not gonna work. | 但那没用的 |
[18:10] | Nice. | 好球 |
[18:13] | So, what’s she do? | 她是做什么的 |
[18:15] | This woman you’re not serious about? | 那位你没有认真交往的女人 |
[18:19] | Come on. You started it. | 别这样 你先开始的 |
[18:21] | And it was a mistake. | 我不该提起来的 |
[18:24] | All right, what about work? | 好吧 那工作怎么样 |
[18:26] | Kellan said one of the other residents has autism? | 凯兰说有位住院医师有自闭症 |
[18:29] | Yeah. Dr. Murphy. | 对 莫菲医生 |
[18:33] | So what’s he like? | 他是什么样的人 |
[18:35] | He’s a bit immature. But nice. | 他有点不成熟 但人很好 |
[18:40] | Wow, I feel like I totally know him now. | 我感觉我已经对他了如指掌了 |
[18:45] | Sorry, I just don’t want to talk about work. | 抱歉 我只是不想谈论工作 |
[18:48] | Or your personal life. | 或者你的私人生活 |
[18:49] | But I would like to talk about something other than your putting process. | 但我想谈谈你的推杆过程之外的话题 |
[18:57] | What’s going on in your life? How are you doing? | 你有什么新鲜事 最近怎么样 |
[19:00] | I’m doing great. Everything’s fine. | 我很好 一切都好 |
[19:04] | Come on, Mia. I’m just trying to relax. | 拜托 米娅 我只想放松 |
[19:05] | Have some fun. | 找点乐子 |
[19:07] | This is exactly why we broke up. | 我们当初分手就是这个原因 |
[19:12] | That’s not how I remember it. | 我记得可不是这样 |
[19:17] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 |
[19:19] | But we were broken long before that. | 但我们的关系早在那之前就破裂了 |
[19:21] | ‘Cause I didn’t like to talk about work? | 就因为我不想谈工作吗 |
[19:24] | You decided to leave the police force and become a doctor, | 你决定离开警察队伍 成为一名医生 |
[19:27] | and the first I heard of it | 我第一次听到这个消息 |
[19:28] | is when you told me you got into med school. | 还是你告诉我你进了医学院的时候 |
[19:30] | Most people would think that’s a step up. | 大多数人都会认为这是进步 |
[19:32] | Be supportive. | 就不能支持一下嘛 |
[19:33] | How could I support a man I never saw? | 我要怎么支持一个人影都看不到的男人 |
[19:36] | And when I did see you, we didn’t talk. | 当你在的时候 我俩又互不交流 |
[19:39] | It’s like everything in your life | 就好像你生命中的所有事 |
[19:41] | can only be divulged on a “Need to know” basis. | 都是只有不得不说的时候才会向我透露 |
[19:43] | And I never needed to know. | 但从没有什么事是我不得不知道的 |
[19:48] | Found this in the trash. | 我在垃圾堆里发现了这个 |
[19:49] | An old pay stub for Carnell Hunter. | 一张卡奈尔·亨特过去的工资存根 |
[19:52] | – I say we pay him a visit. – And do what? | -我说咱们去找他吧 -然后呢 |
[19:54] | Give him a stern lecture that’ll teach him to respect women? | 好好教育他让他尊重女人吗 |
[19:57] | We need to make it clear that abusing, stalking, | 我们得确保包括虐待 跟踪 |
[20:00] | or in any way bothering your mom ever again | 以及其它任何打扰你妈妈的行为 |
[20:02] | will be more trouble than it’s worth. | 都会让他吃大苦头 |
[20:04] | You’re a bit out of your element here. | 你说什么胡话呢 |
[20:06] | We’re not dealing with some frat boy or creepy surgeon. | 这家伙不是什么兄弟会成员 或者变态医生 |
[20:09] | The guys my mom dates are psychos. | 我妈约会的那些男人都是精神病 |
[20:14] | So you just want to do nothing? Let him get away with it? | 所以你就这么作壁上观 让他得逞吗 |
[20:17] | If she doesn’t want to involve the police, | 如果她不想惊动警方 |
[20:18] | there’s nothing we can do about it. | 那我们也无能为力 |
[20:19] | Let’s just help her get out of this mess and be done with it. | 我们帮她打扫残局就结了 |
[20:23] | No. I’m not as clueless as you think. | 不 我才没有你想的那么愚蠢 |
[20:27] | I had a stalker in med school. | 在医学院时 我遇上过个跟踪狂 |
[20:28] | The guy was scary. | 那家伙真是可怕 |
[20:30] | Which is why now I never go anywhere without this. | 所以现在我都随身带着这个 |
[20:34] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[20:36] | Don’t worry. It’s legal. I have a C.C.W. | 别担心 这是合法的 我有隐蔽持枪证 |
[20:39] | So what’re you gonna do? Pop a cap in his ass? | 所以你想干嘛 对着他的屁股来一枪吗 |
[20:43] | No. We just need to send him a message. | 不 我们只是要给他个警告 |
[20:45] | And studies have shown that men are more likely to be visual learners. | 研究称 男人更有可能是视觉型学习者 |
[20:57] | Give me your key. | 钥匙给我 |
[20:58] | – Why? – I want to lock this. | -为什么 -我要把它锁上 |
[21:01] | We’re leaving the car together. | 我俩一起坐在车里 |
[21:02] | – How am I gonna get it? – Key. | -我怎么可能拿得到 -钥匙 |
[21:04] | You’re the one who insisted the guy was so dangerous. | 是你说那个男人有多危险的 |
[21:06] | I’m sure he is. | 这话没错 |
[21:07] | But you with a gun – is even more frightening. | 但有枪的你更吓人 |
[21:12] | Here. Go ahead. | 给你 拿去吧 |
[21:17] | How come you’re St. Claire with everyone but your mom? | 你怎么和谁都一副圣人模样 就不关心你妈 |
[21:19] | Stop calling me St. Claire. | 别叫我圣人 |
[21:22] | And you don’t know my mom. | 而且你也不了解我妈 |
[21:24] | I know it’s not her fault she’s bipolar. | 但我知道躁郁症也不是她的错 |
[21:37] | Feeling any better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[21:38] | Actually, I am. | 说实话 是的 |
[21:40] | Nothing like a good B.M. to turn a frown upside down. | 没有什么事比医学学士来逗人开心更好了 |
[21:44] | I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning. | 我一直在想你早上说的那些话 |
[21:47] | About how competitive I always am. | 关于我多有求胜心 |
[21:51] | And the more I think about it, the angrier I get. | 我越想越生气 |
[21:55] | All I was trying to say — | 我只是想说 |
[21:56] | I have been nothing but professional with you. | 我一直把你看作一个专业上的竞争对手 |
[21:59] | And for the record, you’re the one who invited me out for drinks. | 公平的说 是你约我出去喝酒的 |
[22:02] | You’re the one who wanted to go back to my apartment. | 是你要回我家 |
[22:04] | And now you’re the one who’s acting differently | 现在也是你态度大变 |
[22:06] | just because we had sex. | 就因为我们上了床 |
[22:08] | You need to project more, use your diaphragm | 你要是真想整个医院都听见你说的 |
[22:10] | if you really want – the entire hospital to hear you. | 嗓门再大一点 膈膜发力 |
[22:14] | I definitely won’t go out of my way to be nice to you again. | 我再也不会委屈自己来讨好你了 |
[22:23] | He doesn’t trust me. | 他不信任我 |
[22:25] | I mean, why? | 我想不通 |
[22:25] | Is he that way with everybody or just me? | 他是对大家都这样 还是针对我 |
[22:28] | Can you help me convince him | 你能不能帮我说服他 |
[22:30] | to start his chemotherapy on schedule? | 按计划开始他的化疗 |
[22:32] | You want me to convince a brain surgeon, who doesn’t like me, | 你想让我说服一个不待见我的脑外科医生 |
[22:35] | that I know the best way to treat his tumor? | 我知道什么治疗方案最适合他的肿瘤 |
[22:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:41] | Maybe just be supportive, Shaun. | 可能只需要多给他一点支持 肖恩 |
[22:42] | He just wants some time. | 他只是需要时间罢了 |
[22:44] | No. He doesn’t have time. You don’t understand. | 不 他时间不多了 你不懂 |
[22:48] | Actually, I do understand. | 其实我懂 |
[22:49] | And I’m getting really tired of people treating me like I don’t. | 我真是受够人们认为我一无所知了 |
[22:52] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[22:54] | Where’s your food? | 你吃的呢 |
[22:56] | Too many options. I got confused. | 选择太多 我挑花眼了 |
[22:58] | You find out why no one wants to eat with me? | 你发现没人和我一起吃饭的原因了 |
[23:01] | Still snooping. | 还在打听 |
[23:09] | Okay. We all need to do something fun. | 我们来找点乐子 |
[23:21] | Either of you need a refill? | 你俩有人要续杯吗 |
[23:24] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:25] | I’m good. | 我不用了 |
[23:27] | Neither do I. | 我也不用 |
[23:30] | But I’m gonna get one anyways. | 但我还是去续一杯好了 |
[23:32] | I’ll be in the arcade when you two are | 你俩完事的时候 |
[23:35] | done with whatever you need to deal with. | 到游乐场找我 |
[23:39] | Regretting your invite now? | 后悔邀请我了吧 |
[23:42] | No. It’s just, um… | 不 只是 |
[23:48] | Maybe we should think about trying to get back together. | 或许我们俩该考虑一下复合的事 |
[23:52] | Are you insane? | 你脑子进水了 |
[23:53] | We can’t even spend half a day together without a fight. | 我俩一个下午不吵都忍不住 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I do respect you. | 是的 我很抱歉 我是尊重你的 |
[24:00] | Which is exactly why I need you back in my life. | 这是恰恰我希望你重新进入我生活的原因 |
[24:03] | To remind me who I can be. | 你能提醒我自己该有的样子 |
[24:08] | Come on, Alex. | 得了吧 亚历克斯 |
[24:08] | You’ve just been through a traumatic experience. | 你只是刚经历了一些创伤 |
[24:10] | You’re exhausted… and lonely. | 感到精疲力尽 又孤独 |
[24:21] | But… | 但是 |
[24:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:28] | Just tell me what I need to do, and I’ll do it. | 告诉我我需要怎么做 我会做到的 |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:38] | I know how hard it is for you to open up. | 我知道对你来说倾诉心里话是多么难 |
[24:42] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:49] | But I think it’s best if we just | 但我觉得我俩各自过自己的生活 |
[24:51] | keep moving forward with our lives. | 是最好的选择 |
[25:22] | – Carnell Hunter? -Yeah? | -你是卡奈尔·亨特吗 -怎么 |
[25:25] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[25:27] | Yeah, well, I need to do my job. So | 但我得工作 所以 |
[25:30] | unless you got a badge, I ain’t interested. | 除非你是警察 否则我懒得理你 |
[25:33] | Time for a break. | 是时候休息一下了 |
[25:34] | Because we need to tell you something, | 因为我们得告诉你一些事 |
[25:36] | and we want to make sure you’re listening. | 你得给我好好听着 |
[25:38] | Well, I’d get out of my face if I were you. | 要我是你 我会立马滚蛋 |
[25:40] | Or what? You gonna beat my ass? | 否则怎样 你要打死我吗 |
[25:43] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈到底是谁 |
[25:45] | Breeze Browne is my mom. | 布蕾兹·布朗是我母亲 |
[25:46] | She’s moving out of the apartment today. | 她今天要从公寓里搬走了 |
[25:48] | And she never wants to see you again. | 而且她再也不想见到你 |
[25:51] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[25:52] | You’re a disgusting, pathetically weak coward. | 你是个下作 悲哀的软蛋 |
[25:55] | You know it. And every woman you’ve ever been with knows it, too. | 你自己心里清楚 你交往过的每个女人也都知道 |
[25:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[26:01] | but I would never lay my hands on a woman. | 不过我永远不会打女人的 |
[26:04] | Especially Breeze. | 尤其是布蕾兹 |
[26:05] | I mean, she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 遇到她是我人生中最美好的事 |
[26:08] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[26:09] | You guys all memorize the same speech, don’t you? | 你们都背的同样一番说辞 对吗 |
[26:13] | Why do you think I asked her to marry me? | 不然你们觉得我为什么向她求婚 |
[26:19] | Oh, she didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[26:22] | What did she tell you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[26:27] | You had no right to butt in. | 你没有权力插手 |
[26:29] | The poor guy was almost in tears. | 那可怜的家伙都快哭了 |
[26:31] | Which is exactly why I couldn’t tell him to his face. | 也是我为什么不能当面告诉他 |
[26:34] | He’s just… He’s so darn sensitive about everything. | 他只是…他真的太敏感了 |
[26:37] | So you thought disappearing into the night | 那你觉得你不告而别 |
[26:38] | would make it easier for him? | 能让他好受一点吗 |
[26:40] | I know, you’re right. It’s just… | 我知道 你说得对 只是… |
[26:46] | I don’t want to marry him. | 我不想嫁给他 |
[26:48] | So tell him you’re not ready. | 那就告诉他你没有准备好 |
[26:50] | You want to take things slower. | 你想要慢一点 |
[26:56] | He’s one of the sweetest men I’ve ever met. | 他是我遇到过最好的男人 |
[26:59] | So why are you trying to ghost him? | 那你为什么要躲开他 |
[27:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:10] | Mom… | 妈 |
[27:20] | Dr. Andrews, we have some findings. | 安德鲁斯医生 我们有一些发现 |
[27:23] | I’m excited to hear them. | 我想听听 |
[27:25] | And I just wanted to say, with regard to the staffing issu– | 我只是想说 关于员工问题 |
[27:27] | I wouldn’t worry about that anymore. | 我不再担心那个了 |
[27:30] | Uh, Dr. Audrey Lim non-consensually dosed a man | 奥德丽·利姆医生未经许可对一位 |
[27:34] | who was not even a patient with Haldol, | 甚至都不是患者的人用氟哌丁苯 |
[27:37] | which is not only unethical, it’s a crime. | 不仅不符合职业道德 还是犯罪 |
[27:39] | And Dr. Neil Melendez ignored a written DNR, | 还有尼尔·梅伦德斯医生无视不抢救预嘱 |
[27:42] | which is also a crime. | 这也是犯罪 |
[27:45] | And I’ve just reviewed a video | 并且我刚刚看到一份录像 |
[27:46] | showing Dr. Shaun Murphy curled up on the E.R. floor | 显示肖恩·墨菲医生以婴儿的姿势 |
[27:49] | in the fetal position. | 蜷在急诊室的地上 |
[27:54] | Dr. Murphy has autism, | 墨菲医生患有自闭症 |
[27:56] | which on extremely rare occasions impacts his… | 这极其少有地影响其… |
[28:00] | Ability to provide the proper standard of care? | 他具备正确标准的治疗能力吗 |
[28:04] | I’ll be recommending all three | 我会向州医学委员会 |
[28:05] | to the State Medical Board for license suspension. | 建议吊销这三位医生的行医执照 |
[28:14] | Bumper cars? I’d rather go ice skating. | 碰碰车吗 我更想去滑冰 |
[28:16] | I don’t want to do either. | 我也不想玩 |
[28:18] | All right, these aren’t bumper cars, smartass. | 好了 这不是碰碰车 机灵鬼 |
[28:20] | They’re electric sprint-karts. | 这是电动冲刺卡丁车 |
[28:21] | NASCAR drivers train in them. | 全国汽车比赛协会用来训练选手 |
[28:23] | We use them to test our device prototypes, | 我们用它们来测试设备原型 |
[28:26] | and they haul ass. | 并且效果特别赞 |
[28:27] | This is a very bad idea. | 这个主意很不好 |
[28:29] | If the skull base repair doesn’t hold… | 要是颅底修复部分承受不住 |
[28:31] | I could get a subdural hematoma. | 我会出现硬脑膜下血肿 |
[28:33] | Yes, we’ve established that. | 对 我们证实过 |
[28:35] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[28:36] | But I do know both of you drove on the freeway to get here. | 不过我知道的是你们走高速路过来 |
[28:39] | If it’s safe, why do we have to wear… | 如果这是安全的 我们为什么要戴… |
[28:41] | Enough negativity. Both of you. | 太消极了 你们俩 |
[28:43] | You didn’t blow off Blaize just to go out | 你放布莱兹的鸽子不是为了出来 |
[28:45] | for a walk or a nice lunch. | 散散步或者吃个午饭吧 |
[28:47] | It’s time to crank up the volume on this day off. | 是时候在休息日疯狂一把了 |
[28:51] | I don’t want to drive a go-kart. | 我不想开卡丁车 |
[28:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[28:53] | I think you do want to drive a go-kart. | 我觉得你是想开卡丁车的 |
[28:55] | You just don’t want me to drive a go-kart. | 你只是不想让我开卡丁车 |
[28:57] | You know what? I’m in. | 你知道吗 我要开 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:42] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[31:46] | I still beat your ass, but you improved your time every lap. | 我还是赢你了 不过你每一圈都有进步 |
[31:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:51] | You did, too, Shaun. | 你也是 肖恩 |
[31:56] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[31:58] | – I’m fine. – You sure? | -我没事 -你确定吗 |
[32:00] | You look a little glassy-eyed, Glassy. | 你眼睛看起来有点无神 小格 |
[32:02] | No, I think I just have something in my eye. | 不是 我只是眼睛里进东西了 |
[32:06] | Do you have any dizziness or a metallic taste? | 你感到晕眩或是嘴里有金属味道吗 |
[32:09] | I’m fine, Shaun. I’m actually fine. | 我没事 肖恩 我很好 |
[32:11] | I’m…You know what? I’m better than fine. | 我…你知道吗 我感觉不错 |
[32:15] | I’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[32:20] | He’s good. | 他挺好的 |
[32:23] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[32:27] | Come on, Shaun. | 走吧 肖恩 |
[32:30] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[32:31] | From the moment we met, | 从我们见面起 |
[32:32] | my defensiveness was unprofessional | 我的防御心就是不专业的 |
[32:35] | and my subsequent behavior even worse. | 还有我之后的行为更加不好 |
[32:37] | I was not aware Dr. Lim dosed a hospital visitor. | 我不知道利姆医生给医院访客用药 |
[32:39] | Or that Dr. Melendez violated a DNR. | 或是梅伦德斯医生违反了不抢救预嘱 |
[32:43] | But that’s my fault. | 但那是我的错 |
[32:45] | Neither of them made any attempt to hide their actions. | 他们并没有做任何事来掩盖他们的行为 |
[32:48] | Because they both are totally committed to doing | 因为他们都完全坚定地 |
[32:50] | whatever it takes to provide the utmost care for their patients. | 为他们的病人提供最好的治疗 |
[32:54] | Practicing medicine requires doctors to make judgments. | 行医要求医生随机应变 |
[32:58] | Not just follow rules. | 而不只是循规蹈矩 |
[33:01] | Two human beings | 两位病人 |
[33:03] | who would otherwise be dead are alive | 能够活下来 |
[33:07] | because of rules broken by Lim and Melendez. | 是因为利姆和梅伦德斯违反了规定 |
[33:12] | They were doing their jobs. | 他们是尽职尽责 |
[33:13] | They shouldn’t be punished for that. | 他们不该为此受到惩罚 |
[33:14] | They should be applauded. | 他们应该被表扬 |
[33:25] | I’ll be notifying the State Board of our findings. | 我会把发现通知给州委员会 |
[33:29] | It’ll then be up to those doctors to decide. | 之后会由那些医生来决定 |
[33:33] | They’ll leave us bureaucrats out of it. | 他们不会让我们这些官僚插手的 |
[33:37] | See you at the hearing. | 听证会见了 |
[33:56] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[33:59] | No, you did the right thing. We both did. | 不 你做了正确的事 我们都是 |
[34:02] | I wasn’t talking about this stupid investigation. | 我不是说那个愚蠢的调查 |
[34:04] | I was talking about us. | 我在说我们的事 |
[34:11] | Ever since my divorce, I can’t help but think… | 自从我离婚后 我止不住想 |
[34:16] | no matter how real this feels, it’s not. | 不管这感觉有多真实 都不是真的 |
[34:26] | I have feelings for you. | 我对你有感觉 |
[34:28] | I have for a long time. | 很长一段时间了 |
[34:31] | And it scares me. | 这让我感到害怕 |
[34:33] | But I don’t want the night we spent together to be our last. | 但我不想让那成为我们的最后一夜 |
[34:43] | I feel the same way. | 我也是 |
[34:47] | But I’m not sure it’s — it’s a good idea. | 但我不确定这是个好主意 |
[34:51] | Especially now since we’re both gonna be under a microscope. | 特别是现在我们都被紧紧盯着 |
[34:55] | Yeah, that is true. | 没错 |
[35:00] | Of course, if, for the time being, | 当然 如果我们暂时 |
[35:04] | we just made sure that Andrews and everyone else | 确保安德鲁斯和其他人 |
[35:07] | doesn’t know… | 都不知道 |
[35:13] | Interesting idea. | 有趣的主意 |
[35:20] | Good night, Neil. | 晚安 尼尔 |
[35:22] | Good night, Audrey. | 晚安 奥德丽 |
[35:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:37] | I’m glad you were here. It helped. | 我很高兴有你在 帮了大忙 |
[35:41] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[35:43] | And also, um, you’re not clueless. | 还有你并不是蠢 |
[35:48] | I am. | 我才是 |
[35:50] | You carry a gun. | 你带了把枪 |
[35:53] | And you practically dared that guy | 而且你真的激怒了那人 |
[35:55] | to take a swing at you. | 攻击你 |
[35:58] | I volunteered at a battered women’s shelter in med school, | 我念医学院时在受虐待妇女避难所做志愿者 |
[36:01] | and I’m not an expert, | 我不是个专家 |
[36:02] | and I’m definitely – not trying to be a shrink, | 我也绝对不是想当什么心理专家 |
[36:05] | but if you ever need someone to talk to. | 不过如果你需要人和你聊聊 |
[36:10] | About anything. | 任何事 |
[36:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:22] | It was a good day. | 今天很愉快 |
[36:24] | I need to return the favor, have you meet my mom. | 我得回报你 让你见见我妈妈 |
[36:28] | That’s a date. | 说定了 |
[36:43] | I decided not to postpone the chemo. | 我决定不推迟化疗了 |
[36:46] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[36:49] | In fact, I’m gonna speed it up. | 事实上 我想加快速度 |
[36:50] | I’m gonna go for a-a much more aggressive regimen. | 我想要进行强度更大的治疗 |
[36:53] | – But Dr. Blaize – Dr. Blaize will have to agree. | -但布莱兹医生 -布莱兹医生必须同意 |
[36:56] | Or I’ll get another doctor. | 不然我就换一个医生 |
[36:58] | I want to get this over with. | 我想要结束这件事 |
[36:59] | I want to have more days like today. | 我想要更多像今天这样的日子 |
[37:03] | And you should do the same. | 你也是 |
[37:04] | – I don’t have cancer. – Exactly. | -我没有癌症 -没错 |
[37:06] | You have no excuse. | 你没有借口 |
[37:14] | Lea’s okay, huh? | 莉亚还不错 是吧 |
[37:16] | She gets you. | 她懂你 |
[37:18] | Yes. I get her, too. She’s a good friend. | 是啊 我也懂她 她是个好朋友 |
[37:21] | You think she’ll ever be more than that? | 你觉得你们会不只是朋友吗 |
[37:27] | She only wants to be my friend. | 她只想当我的朋友 |
[37:30] | She made that very clear. | 她说得很清楚了 |
[37:36] | You’re a good man, you know. | 你是个好人 你知道的 |
[37:39] | Deserve to be happy. | 你值得过得开心 |
[37:55] | Well, thanks again for staying. | 再次感谢你愿意留下 |
[37:58] | It was nice. | 这很好 |
[38:00] | It was. | 是啊 |
[38:02] | Well, bye. | 再见 |
[38:31] | You forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[38:32] | No. | 没有 |
[38:34] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[38:36] | We could try to slowly and cautiously test the waters. | 我们可以慢慢小心地试探一下 |
[38:42] | I would love that. | 我很愿意 |
[38:45] | Maybe in a couple weeks I could come back for a weekend. | 也许几周后我可以回来过个周末 |
[38:48] | On my own. | 自己来 |
[38:49] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[38:58] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你 |
[39:21] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[39:22] | I thought you were gonna hang with Glassy tonight. | 我以为你今晚要和小格待在一起 |
[39:24] | I did. But he got tired. | 本来是的 但他累了 |
[39:27] | Is there any more beer? I’d like to try one. | 还有啤酒吗 我想试试 |
[39:31] | Yeah, there’s more in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有 |
[39:35] | How many beers have you drunk? | 你喝了多少瓶啤酒 |
[39:37] | Just this one. Why? | 就这一瓶 怎么了 |
[39:42] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[39:44] | that’s Jake’s. | 那是杰克的 |
[39:50] | Jake, meet my totally cool roomie, Shaun Murphy. | 杰克 来见见我超酷的室友 肖恩·莫菲 |
[39:53] | Shaun, meet Jake. | 肖恩 这是杰克 |
[39:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:57] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:57] | Uh, Lea’s told me a lot about you. | 莉亚和我说了很多关于你的事 |
[40:00] | He’s such a sweetheart. | 他人超好的 |
[40:02] | Well, we gotta run. | 我们得赶紧走了 |
[40:04] | Jake’s taking me to Death Cab for Cutie. | 杰克带我去看「俏妞的死亡计程车」 |
[40:06] | – Take it easy, Shaun. – And don’t wait up. | -再见 肖恩 -不用等我 |
[40:08] | We’re probably gonna be out late. | 我们可能会玩很晚 |