时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Naughty thought. | 我有个坏坏的想法 |
[00:27] | How about we don’t wait 12 minutes for our next kiss? | 不如我们别等12分钟再接吻 |
[00:30] | We would never see the end of the movie. | 那样就看不到电影结尾了 |
[00:51] | It’s better if we stick to the schedule. | 我们最好按计划办事 |
[00:56] | Sure. | 行 |
[01:07] | Didn’t hear you come in last night. | 昨晚没听见你回来 |
[01:11] | So I’m guessing it went well at Carly’s. | 我猜昨晚在卡莉那进展不错 |
[01:14] | The end of the movie was very predictable. | 电影的结尾非常老套乏味 |
[01:18] | Not the question I was asking, | 我没问这个问题 |
[01:21] | but you still managed to answer it. | 但你还是成功回答了 |
[01:24] | Carly touches me when we kiss. | 卡莉在我们接吻时碰我 |
[01:27] | You don’t like her touching you? | 你不喜欢她碰你吗 |
[01:30] | Oh, I — I do. | 我喜欢 |
[01:31] | But I prefer to touch only one thing at a time. | 但我更喜欢一次只碰一个地方 |
[01:36] | Have you told her you prefer to touch only one thing at a time? | 你跟她说了你更喜欢一次只碰一个地方吗 |
[01:41] | In those exact words? | 就你刚才的原话 |
[01:53] | Whatever it is, I’m definitely in. | 无论是什么 快告诉我 |
[01:54] | My first lead surgery! | 我的第一场主刀手术 |
[01:57] | Shaun! That is awesome! | 肖恩 太棒了 |
[01:59] | I am going to rock it! | 我要大展身手 |
[02:02] | Oh, hells to the yeah you are! | 当然了 |
[02:23] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[02:24] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[02:26] | Thank you for helping me with the sea lions. | 谢谢你在海狮的事上帮我 |
[02:29] | I’ll never say no to a caper. | 离经叛道的事我来者不拒 |
[02:30] | But I’d like to keep my mother’s death between the two of us. | 我母亲去世的事我希望你能保密 |
[02:33] | I just — I can’t deal with people’s platitudes right now. | 我只是现在不想听人们安慰的陈词滥调 |
[02:36] | Okay, but that kinda suggests you’re not good. | 好 但这也说明了你不好 |
[02:39] | This is textbook denial. | 这是典型的否认 |
[02:40] | It’s only going to inhibit your grief process. | 只会加长你的哀悼过程 |
[02:42] | Denial is the first step in the grief process, | 否认是哀悼过程的第一步 |
[02:44] | so I’d say I’m right on track. | 所以我觉得我现在状态正好 |
[02:45] | But thank you for your platitudes. | 但谢谢你的陈词滥调 |
[02:49] | This is Curtis. | 这是柯蒂斯 |
[02:50] | He decided to fix his chimney without a safety harness. | 这是他不戴安全带修理烟囱的后果 |
[02:53] | He has open bilateral tib-fib fractures. | 开放性双侧胫腓骨骨折 |
[02:54] | They wanted $1,200 for a two-hour job. | 两小时的活他们收一千二 |
[02:57] | And I can still do a Hurricane Grind. | 我还可以做飓风滑行呢 |
[03:00] | It’s a skateboard move that builds off a 180 Ollie. | 这是种滑板特技 完成180度跳转 |
[03:03] | I got great balance. | 我平衡感很好 |
[03:08] | Pupils are slow to react. | 瞳孔反应慢 |
[03:10] | Unfortunately, balance is less great after a few cocktails. | 很不幸几杯鸡尾酒后平衡感就差了不少 |
[03:14] | Not me. | 反正不是我 |
[03:15] | Clean and sober six years, three months, | 我已经六年三个月二十四天 |
[03:17] | and — and 24 days. | 没碰过酒精了 |
[03:20] | Get him on IV antibiotics and to OR Level One. | 给他静脉注射抗生素 带去一级手术室 |
[03:23] | And run a BAC. | 做个血酒精浓度测试 |
[03:27] | I’m Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 我是肖恩·莫菲医生 |
[03:29] | Your surgeon. | 你的外科医生 |
[03:35] | Esophageal cancer is a serious condition. | 食道癌是个严重的病 |
[03:40] | However, you don’t have any remote | 但你没有任何其他久远的 |
[03:44] | or metastatic disease | 或转移性疾病 |
[03:46] | and responded well to chemoradiation, | 并且放化疗的效果良好 |
[03:49] | so a resection of the esophagus | 因此切除食管 |
[03:51] | should render you cancer-free. | 应该就能让你的癌症痊愈 |
[03:56] | You look awfully young. | 你看起来好年轻 |
[04:02] | I always say, the younger they are, the smarter they must be. | 我总是说 越年轻越聪明 |
[04:09] | Oh, oh, yes. | 对 是的 |
[04:11] | We will pull the stomach up and attach it to the remains | 我们会把胃往上拉 和你剩下的食管 |
[04:15] | of your esophagus, keeping your GI system connected, | 连在一起 保持你的肠胃系统完整 |
[04:18] | so you will not need a permanent feeding tube. | 这样你就不需要永久性的胃食管了 |
[04:21] | My oncologist told me all this, | 我的肿瘤医生跟我都说过 |
[04:23] | but I refused to believe it — | 但我不敢相信 |
[04:25] | that it was all gonna be okay — | 自己会痊愈 |
[04:27] | until I heard it from my surgeon. | 直到我听到我的外科医生这么说 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 就是 |
[04:34] | I’ve been through a divorce and a career change… | 我经历了离婚和事业转型 |
[04:39] | and I finally bought my own cafe… | 终于买下了自己的咖啡店 |
[04:42] | three days before I got my diagnosis. | 就在我得到诊断前三天 |
[04:45] | And I thought it was a sign I was making a mistake. | 我以为这是我做错了的预兆 |
[04:48] | But it was just the opposite. | 但其实正好相反 |
[04:53] | I wasn’t done. | 我没说完呢 |
[04:55] | Oh, I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[04:57] | I have to inform you of the risks of this procedure. | 我还得告诉你手术的风险 |
[05:01] | There is a 7% chance of heart and lung problems, | 有7%的可能会产生心脏和肺部问题 |
[05:06] | a 12% chance of infection, a 0.5% of death, among others. | 12%的感染可能性以及0.5%的死亡风险 |
[05:18] | Bring it, Dr. Murphy. | 来吧 莫菲医生 |
[05:30] | Shaun got very lucky. | 肖恩很幸运 |
[05:32] | Landed the world’s most genial patient for his first case. | 第一个主刀手术分到了世界上最友好的病人 |
[05:35] | – Nice. – Of you. | -真好 -是你真好 |
[05:37] | You picked that patient for him — | 你为他选了那个病人 |
[05:38] | I heard it was Park’s chart before you stepped in. | 我听说你介入前这是朴的病人 |
[05:41] | Shaun’s weakness is patient management. | 肖恩的弱点是和病人交流 |
[05:42] | You shouldn’t be coddling him. | 你不应该宠着他 |
[05:44] | We challenge him too much, we lose him. | 如果考验过头了 就会失去他 |
[05:46] | Murphy? | 莫菲 |
[05:48] | He perseveres. He’s annoyingly resilient. | 他会坚持 他可是出了名的坚韧不拔 |
[05:51] | I agree that some failures don’t seem to faze him at all. | 我同意 有些失败似乎一点都不影响他 |
[05:55] | But it’s his lifelong dream. | 但这是他一直以来的梦想 |
[05:57] | So, yes, I think we could lose him. | 所以是的 我觉得我们会失去他 |
[05:59] | I’ll tough-love his ass next week. | 下周我要好好收拾收拾他了 |
[06:05] | Okay, Curtis, we’re good to go. | 好了 柯蒂斯 我们可以开始 |
[06:06] | Curtis, my God. Are you okay? | 柯蒂斯 我的天 你还好吗 |
[06:09] | I’m thinking I should’ve gone with the contractor. | 我想我本应该和承包商一起走 |
[06:11] | His thinking was impaired. | 他的思维还是混乱的 |
[06:12] | He had a blood alcohol level of .09. | 他血液中的酒精含量是0.09 |
[06:17] | Your test must be wrong. | 你们的检测肯定错了 |
[06:20] | You were quite inebriated when you came in. | 你入院时已经喝得酩酊大醉了 |
[06:23] | That’s impossible. Curtis doesn’t drink. | 不可能 柯蒂斯不喝酒的 |
[06:26] | We’ll make a note of it in his chart. | 我们会写在他的病历里 |
[06:28] | We’ve got to get him to the O.R. | 我们要把他送去手术室了 |
[06:41] | You play softball? | 你玩垒球吗 |
[06:43] | Uh, my junior year in high school, | 我高三的时候 |
[06:44] | I had an ERA of 2.95. | 我的投手责任得分率是2.95 |
[06:46] | My wife’s got an arm. | 我老婆的手臂真有劲儿 |
[06:48] | I can’t believe you’re my wife. | 不敢相信你是我的老婆 |
[06:50] | Till death do us part. | 至死不渝 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:05] | Oh, you found Wally. | 你找到沃利了 |
[07:06] | You have a name for it? | 你还给它取名了 |
[07:08] | Yeah, he’s my Walther PPK .32; | 对 我的瓦尔特PPK手枪 点32口径 |
[07:11] | he and I go way back. | 可是老相识了 |
[07:12] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗 |
[07:15] | I mean, is this a problem? | 这有什么问题吗 |
[07:17] | ‘Cause I — I just — I keep it in my bedside table, | 我只是把它放在床头柜里 |
[07:20] | in my gun safe — combination 7-3-5-9. | 放枪支保险柜里 密码是7359 |
[07:23] | I’m not gonna remember that. | 我不会记住那个 |
[07:25] | I don’t want to remember that. | 我不想记住那个 |
[07:28] | If we’re gonna live together, | 如果我们要住一起 |
[07:30] | we’re gonna need to make some compromises. | 我们需要做一些妥协 |
[07:43] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[07:45] | How badly are you freaking out? | 你有多害怕 |
[07:47] | I’m not badly freaking out. | 我不是很害怕 |
[07:50] | I’ve assisted in six esophageal resections, | 我协助做过六次食道切除手术 |
[07:54] | all of which were free of complications. | 均无并发症发生 |
[07:56] | So you’re overdue for a blow-up. | 这样说你早该大展身手了 |
[08:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:02] | I’m just a bit annoyed | 我只是有点生气 |
[08:04] | ’cause I had my hand on this case first, | 因为是我先接的这个病例 |
[08:07] | and now I’m third out of four, at best. | 而现在最多只能在四人中排第三 |
[08:12] | But I’m happy for you. | 但我为你感到高兴 |
[08:15] | Really. | 真的 |
[08:17] | I’m happy for me, too. | 我也为我自己感到高兴 |
[08:20] | She has extensive scar tissue. | 她有大面积的疤痕组织 |
[08:24] | And it’s plastered her stomach to her anterior abdominal wall. | 使她的胃与前腹壁粘黏 |
[08:29] | I told her she wouldn’t need a permanent feeding tube. | 我跟她说过她不会需要永久胃食管 |
[08:36] | But she will. | 但她需要 |
[08:41] | We’ve got to tell a budding chef she’ll never eat again. | 我们得告知这位厨坛新人她再也不能进食了 |
[08:45] | How will she react? | 她会有什么反应 |
[08:47] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:49] | Badly. But the specifics — | 很糟糕 但是具体情况 |
[08:51] | You should tell her. | 你应该来告诉她 |
[08:53] | She’s your patient, it’s your job. | 她是你的病人 这是你的工作 |
[08:54] | I’m bad at patient communication. | 我不擅长医患沟通 |
[08:57] | If I make her very unhappy, | 如果我让她非常不开心 |
[09:00] | she may not want me to do the surgery. | 她可能会不让我做手术 |
[09:03] | If you’re not willing to take that risk, | 如果你不愿意冒这个险 |
[09:04] | then you should hand the case over to Park. | 那你就应该把这个病例交给朴 |
[09:06] | No. I don’t want to hand the case over to Dr. Park. | 不 我不想把这个病例交给朴医生 |
[09:12] | Park will tell Beth. | 朴会告诉贝丝 |
[09:14] | And, Shaun, it’s still your surgery. | 肖恩 这还是你的手术 |
[09:23] | Drill. | 电钻 |
[09:27] | Do you see his heart rhythm? | 你看见他的心律了吗 |
[09:30] | Rate controlled A-fib. | 速率受控制的心房颤动 |
[09:32] | Wasn’t on his record. | 他病历上没写 |
[09:34] | Ask his wife about it post-op. | 术后问问他老婆 |
[09:36] | Probably a symptom of binge drinking. | 可能是酗酒的症状 |
[09:38] | Which he’ll lie to us about and she’ll tell us she believes. | 他会撒谎而他老婆只会说她所信的 |
[09:42] | She’s in denial? | 她否认吗 |
[09:48] | You had surgery as a child. | 你小时候就做过手术 |
[09:50] | As a baby. I don’t even remember it. | 还是个婴儿 我都不记得了 |
[09:53] | There’s considerable scar tissue — | 你有相当大的疤痕组织 |
[09:55] | more than we’d typically expect to find. | 比我们通常想象的还大 |
[09:57] | Which has affected our surgical plan. | 这会影响我们的手术计划 |
[10:00] | How? | 什么影响 |
[10:01] | Dr. Murphy will field that question. | 莫菲医生来回答你这个问题 |
[10:04] | No, Dr. Lim s-said — | 不 利姆医生说 |
[10:07] | Proceed, Dr. Murphy. | 问答问题 莫菲医生 |
[10:12] | Somebody please tell me. | 谁能告诉我啊 |
[10:21] | We can’t move your stomach up, so you will need a feeding tube. | 我们不能把你的胃上移 所以你需要胃食管 |
[10:30] | For the rest of your life. | 你的下半辈子都需要 |
[10:33] | The good news is that this surgery is simpler, | 好消息是手术会简单些 |
[10:38] | so your recovery time will be shorter by three to five days. | 所以你的恢复时间会缩短到三到五天 |
[10:56] | Do any of you own a gun? | 你们谁有枪吗 |
[11:02] | Is there someone you’d like “taken care of”? | 你是想「解决」什么人吗 |
[11:05] | I still have my service pistol. | 我还留着我的军用手枪 |
[11:06] | I have a Sig P365. | 我有把西格P365 |
[11:08] | Do any of you have, or have you ever had, | 你们当中有谁和自己的另一半 |
[11:11] | issues about it with your significant others? | 有或者有过争执吗 |
[11:16] | After our son was born, my wife suddenly hated | 我们的儿子出生后 我妻子突然很讨厌 |
[11:18] | having a firearm in the house. | 家里有把枪 |
[11:21] | And one night, I came home late to a… | 一天晚上 我很晚才到家 |
[11:25] | PowerPoint presentation. | 她给我做了个展示 |
[11:26] | 90 minutes of horrifying statistics. | 整整九十分钟的恐怖数据 |
[11:28] | Now it’s in a locker at my gun range. | 现在这把枪在我射击靶场的储物柜里 |
[11:30] | Lotta set up but I like that. | 大费周章 但我喜欢 |
[11:32] | I had a boyfriend who felt very weird about me having a gun. | 我以前有位男友觉得我有枪很不可思议 |
[11:37] | He wasn’t big on logic, | 他逻辑分析不行 |
[11:38] | so I took the emotional approach. | 于是我就走感情路线 |
[11:40] | Told him it’s not for the firepower, | 告诉他不是因为它是把枪 |
[11:41] | it’s for the confidence it gives me | 是因为带着这把枪能给我 |
[11:43] | as a woman when I carry it. | 作为女性的自信 |
[11:44] | I lived with a guy who had a gun. | 我曾跟一个有枪的家伙住在一起 |
[11:46] | Had to use the nuclear option. | 不得不给他下最后通牒 |
[11:48] | It goes or he goes. | 枪滚蛋还是他滚蛋 |
[11:50] | It worked — they both went. | 这招挺有用 他们都滚蛋了 |
[11:54] | Well, that’s just wonderful. | 这太棒了 |
[12:02] | I heard your news. | 我听说你的消息了 |
[12:03] | It’s pretty exciting. | 太激动人心了 |
[12:05] | I jumped seven times. | 我跳了七次 |
[12:07] | How’s the anxiety level? | 焦虑水平有多高 |
[12:08] | Why do people keep asking me that? | 为什么人们总问我这个 |
[12:12] | Everyone has doubts, Shaun. | 人人都会有疑虑 肖恩 |
[12:13] | I’m excited. | 我很激动 |
[12:15] | You can be excited. And nervous. | 你可以激动 和紧张 |
[12:17] | Usually they go together. | 通常两者密不可分 |
[12:20] | Speaking of, uh, I’m sorry if I was a bit | 说到这个 如果昨晚我太为自己考虑了 |
[12:24] | too assertive last night. | 我向你道歉 |
[12:26] | Lea said it must be tricky for you. | 莉亚说你一定觉得我很难相处 |
[12:30] | So now Lea is also privy to | 所以现在莉亚也知道 |
[12:32] | the intimacies of our intimacy? | 我们亲密关系中的亲密行为了吗 |
[12:34] | – Great. – Yes. | -好极了 -是的 |
[12:40] | Lea said to tell you | 莉亚还说要告诉你 |
[12:43] | that I prefer to touch only thing at a time. | 我更喜欢一次只碰一个地方 |
[12:52] | Located upper esophageal sphincter. | 找到食道上括约肌的位置 |
[12:55] | You have a good tumor margin — resecting above or below? | 肿瘤边缘清晰 是从上面还是下面切除 |
[12:58] | Below. | 下面 |
[13:02] | Shaun gave the news to his patient after all. | 最后还是肖恩把消息告诉了病人 |
[13:04] | Shaun did what I expected. | 肖恩做的正如我所料 |
[13:05] | He upset her, but the news is upsetting. | 他让她难过了 但这个消息就是让人难过的 |
[13:07] | She’ll deal with it, he’ll learn how to — | 她需要时间消化 他要学会如何… |
[13:08] | She wants him off the case. | 她不想让他来做手术了 |
[13:15] | – Shaun — – No… | -肖恩 -不 |
[13:19] | Shaun, I will find you another case. | 肖恩 我会给你找其他病例 |
[13:21] | This is my case. | 这是我的病例 |
[13:25] | I prepared for this case. | 我为这个病例做了准备 |
[13:28] | I don’t want another case. | 我不想要其他病例 |
[13:32] | Dr. Murphy… | 莫菲医生 |
[14:02] | You’re learning, Shaun. | 你还在学习 肖恩 |
[14:04] | That’s what you do at a teaching hospital. | 这就是你在教学医院所要做的 |
[14:06] | I’m learning, too. | 我也在学习 |
[14:09] | Going from attending to Chief of Surgery | 从主治医生变成外科主任 |
[14:11] | is…a big deal. | 是很大的转变 |
[14:14] | Every day, every decision, every mistake… | 每天 每个决定 每个错误 |
[14:18] | I learn something. | 我都会学到东西 |
[14:20] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[14:24] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[14:25] | I have a developmental disorder. | 我有发育障碍 |
[14:35] | – Come with me. – I’m waiting for my bus. | -跟我来 -我在等公交车 |
[14:38] | You can take a later one. | 你可以乘下一班 |
[14:42] | I’m sure I mentioned I was Chief? | 我肯定说过我是外科主任 |
[14:49] | Hi, Beth. | 你好 贝丝 |
[14:52] | I’m sorry for what you’re going through. | 我为你经受的一切感到遗憾 |
[14:55] | And Dr. Murphy’s phrasing was unfortunate. | 而且莫菲医生的表达也不那么令人愉快 |
[14:59] | But there’s been no deceit or negligence. | 但他的表达并没有欺骗或疏忽 |
[15:02] | He’s an excellent surgeon | 他是位优秀的外科医生 |
[15:03] | who has my full confidence in the O.R. | 我完全相信他在手术室的表现 |
[15:05] | And if you don’t trust him, you don’t trust me. | 如果你不相信他 也不相信我 |
[15:10] | So, I would recommend | 那我只能建议你 |
[15:11] | you have your surgery at a different hospital. | 去其他医院做手术 |
[15:13] | I can make arrangements. | 我可以帮你安排 |
[15:15] | However, if you reconsider, we can proceed as scheduled | 但如果你改主意了 我们还是可以 |
[15:19] | first thing tomorrow morning. | 按计划明天一早就做手术 |
[15:43] | If you don’t want people to know your mother died, | 如果你不想让别人知道你母亲死了 |
[15:45] | stop acting like someone whose mother died. | 就别表现得像母亲死了似的 |
[15:48] | I’m gonna move on to the second stage of grief — anger. | 我要进入悲伤的第二阶段 愤怒了 |
[15:53] | I’m not acting depressed. | 我没有表现得很沮丧 |
[15:54] | No, you’re acting bitchy. | 不 你在犯贱 |
[15:56] | But you’re not a bitch, so that looks weird on you, | 但你不是那类人 所以看起来很怪 |
[15:58] | and people are gonna know something’s up. | 然后别人就会知道出事了 |
[16:00] | So, do you want me happier or sadder? | 那你是想让我高兴点还是伤心点 |
[16:02] | Let me know, because I’m really looking for your approval. | 告诉我吧 因为我真的很需要你的认可 |
[16:06] | Bitchy… | 犯贱 |
[16:13] | You really think this guy’s still on the wagon? | 你真的觉得这家伙还在戒酒吗 |
[16:15] | Just because he’s a drunk doesn’t mean he’s not sick. | 他是个酒鬼不代表他没有病 |
[16:18] | But all you can see is an addict married to an enabler, | 但你能看到的只有酒鬼跟教唆者结婚了 |
[16:21] | so all roads lead to rum. | 所以条条大路通朗姆酒 |
[16:25] | C’mon, that was cute. | 别这样 我说得挺有趣的 |
[16:28] | No LV wall motion abnormalities. | 左心室壁运动没有异常 |
[16:32] | No valvular disease or dysfunction. | 也没有心瓣膜病或功能障碍 |
[16:33] | Ruling out any structural cause for the arrhythmia. | 排除了所有心率失常的结构性原因 |
[16:37] | You win. Congratulations. | 你赢了 恭喜 |
[16:43] | How was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[16:44] | Good, good. | 不错 不错 |
[16:48] | Pensive. | 思考了一天 |
[16:49] | I was thinking about your gun and why you need it — | 我在想你的枪的事 还有你为什么需要 |
[16:51] | – Oh, Aaron, I — I don’t — – No, no, no. | -亚伦 我不是 -不 不 不 |
[16:53] | I was an idiot and a guy, I get it. | 我是个白痴 还是个男人 我明白 |
[16:55] | You walking alone in a garage late at night, | 你深夜独自在车库走动 |
[16:58] | you walking alone on the street late at night — | 深夜独自走在大街上 |
[16:59] | Or getting into my own car, or even my own house. | 或者坐上我自己的车 甚至走进我自己的房子 |
[17:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:04] | That’s why I got you a surprise. | 所以我才给你一个惊喜 |
[17:08] | – Yeah? – Right outside the back door. | -真的吗 -就在后门外面 |
[17:18] | We have exactly 10 seconds to punch in the code | 在海豹六队赶来之前 |
[17:21] | before S.E.A.L. Team Six arrives. | 我们只有十秒钟输入密码 |
[17:23] | 7-3-5-9. | |
[17:26] | Every door, every window, | 每扇门 每扇窗 每个超过 |
[17:28] | every vent over 36 inches. | 91厘米宽的通风口都装了 |
[17:29] | This is your security fob. | 这是你的安全钥匙 |
[17:32] | Works in all 48 contiguous states and Canada. | 适用所有84个相邻州和加拿大 |
[17:35] | You have no idea how much extra comfort this is gonna give me. | 你不知道这能给我多少额外的安全感 |
[17:41] | Actually, I was hoping it would be | 事实上 我希望这是 |
[17:43] | your primary source of comfort. | 你安全感的主要来源 |
[17:49] | You were thinking that this would mean | 你以为这意味着 |
[17:52] | I would give up my gun? | 我会放弃我的枪 |
[17:53] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[17:55] | Well, the first rule of security systems is redundancy. | 安全系统的第一条规则是多多益善 |
[17:58] | By that logic, we should get a tank for the garage. | 照这说法我们应该买辆坦克放在车库里 |
[18:00] | Aaron, it shouldn’t matter why I want a gun — | 亚伦 我想要枪的原因并不重要 |
[18:02] | whether it’s because it makes me feel more secure, | 不管是因为它让我感觉更安全 |
[18:05] | or it was a memento of my dad’s | 还是因为那是我父亲留下的纪念品 |
[18:07] | or just because it’s fun to shoot. | 或者只是因为射击很有趣 |
[18:09] | All that matters is I’m a grown-up, | 重要的是我是个成年人 |
[18:12] | and I’m responsible, and I want it. | 我会负责的 并且我想要 |
[18:20] | You’re ruining Shaun. | 你会毁了肖恩 |
[18:23] | Maybe you got him over the hump of patient management, | 也许你让他克服了病人管理的困难 |
[18:25] | but what about surgical management? | 但是手术管理呢 |
[18:27] | Taking charge of the O.R., | 主导手术室 |
[18:29] | keeping lines of communication open, everyone cooperating. | 保持沟通渠道畅通 人人合作 |
[18:32] | You’re throwing him into the deep end, | 你正在把他推入深渊 |
[18:34] | and that’s unfair to him. | 这对他不公平 |
[18:35] | Unless you plan to scrub in as a lifeguard. | 除非你打算当救生员 |
[18:38] | He’ll be fine. | 他没事的 |
[18:42] | You handpicked his surgical team? | 你亲自挑选了他的手术团队 |
[18:47] | You’re ruining him. | 你会毁了他 |
[18:51] | The tests prove his arrhythmia is associated | 测试证明他的心律失常 |
[18:53] | with excessive ethanol consumption. | 与过量摄入酒精有关 |
[18:55] | But there’s no permanent damage | 但是没有永久性的损伤 |
[18:57] | and his rhythm will return to normal | 只要不再饮酒 |
[18:59] | in the absence of any further drinking. | 他的心率就能恢复正常 |
[19:05] | We met when we were 15. | 我们十五岁相识 |
[19:09] | I was first clarinet, he was second. | 我是首席单簧管演奏家 他是副首席 |
[19:12] | We were at a band festival in Anaheim when he found out | 他父母搭乘的飞机失事时 |
[19:15] | his parents died in a plane crash. | 我们正在安纳海姆参加乐队音乐节 |
[19:19] | We grieved together and fell in love. | 我们一起伤心 然后相爱了 |
[19:24] | Then he started drinking. | 那时起他开始喝酒 |
[19:28] | It wasn’t until I threatened to leave that he finally woke up. | 直到我威胁说我要走 他才终于醒了 |
[19:33] | The day he received his two-year recovery chip | 他收到两年康复筹码的那天 |
[19:36] | was the day we got married. | 就是我们结婚的日子 |
[19:38] | The day he vowed to me, | 那天他面对我 |
[19:40] | and a church full of our family and friends, | 面对满教堂的亲朋好友发誓 |
[19:42] | that he would never drink again. | 他再也不会喝酒了 |
[19:45] | Our marriage is built on his sobriety. | 我们的婚姻建立在他不喝酒的前提上 |
[19:52] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[19:54] | Teal, | 蒂尔 |
[19:56] | we ran the BAC three times, | 我们测量了三次酒精浓度 |
[20:00] | and the results were consistent. | 结果是一致的 |
[20:05] | I believe in my husband. | 我信任我的丈夫 |
[20:08] | I have to. | 没办法 |
[20:11] | His BP is dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[20:14] | Temp is normal. | 体温正常 |
[20:15] | Check for causes of shock. | 检查休克的原因 |
[20:19] | Upper GI bleed — need stat hematocrits and transfuse blood. | 上消化道出血 立刻检查红细胞压积和输血 |
[20:28] | Surgery’s the easy-peasy part. | 手术是最容易的部分 |
[20:35] | You wanted this, enjoy it. | 是你想要的 好好享受 |
[20:40] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[20:43] | If I get distracted, if I get upset — | 如果我分心 如果我心烦意乱 |
[20:47] | If you do, Andrews has your back. | 如果你有 安德鲁斯是你的后盾 |
[20:49] | If Dr. Andrews has to take over, then I have failed. | 如果必须由安德鲁斯医生接手 那我就失败了 |
[20:54] | I have failed, and I have endangered a patient’s life, | 我失败了 我威胁到了病人的生命 |
[20:58] | and if I’m no good at the easy-peasy part, | 如果我不擅长那容易的部分 |
[21:01] | then what part am I good at? | 那我擅长做什么 |
[21:05] | What do we do when we get all nutty like this? | 当我们变得抓狂时 我们怎么做 |
[21:11] | Blow out the candles. | 吹灭蜡烛 |
[21:13] | How many do you need? | 你需要多少个 |
[21:16] | Three. | 三个 |
[21:44] | Hey. I was looking for you. | 我刚才在找你 |
[21:45] | Big day, huh? | 大日子 对吧 |
[21:47] | How are your nerves holding up? | 你紧张吗 |
[21:48] | I’m not nervous. | 我不紧张 |
[21:50] | Of course you’re nervous. Everybody’s nervous. | 你当然紧张 所有人都紧张 |
[21:52] | It just means that you care. | 只是说明你在意 |
[21:54] | Being nervous means I feel inadequate and unprepared, | 紧张说明我感觉无法胜任并且准备不足 |
[21:58] | and if I am either of those things, | 而即便我都不是 |
[21:59] | it doesn’t matter whether I care or not. | 我是否在意也并不重要 |
[22:01] | You are more than adequate, and you’re very prepared. | 你完全胜任并且你准备得很好 |
[22:04] | You remind me of a — a young surgeon I knew once. | 你让我想起一位我认识的年轻外科医生 |
[22:06] | The day he got his first lead, he was thrilled, | 他第一次做主刀医生的时候 很激动 |
[22:09] | but he was a mess, trying to remember a million things, | 但他完全一团糟 想要记住所有事 |
[22:12] | imagining a million things that could go wrong. | 想象各种可能发生的状况 |
[22:15] | But then he remembered the birth process, | 不过他想起了分娩过程 |
[22:18] | how moms are asked to pick a focal point, | 母亲们需要找到一个关注点 |
[22:21] | let everything filter through that. | 把其他的感觉都过滤掉 |
[22:23] | So, he chose the color orange to focus on. | 所以他选择把关注点放在橙色上 |
[22:27] | This is the cap that he focused on, | 这就是他用来集中注意力的帽子 |
[22:30] | and he got through it with flying colors. | 他戴着这顶帽子成功完成了手术 |
[22:33] | Maybe it’ll help. | 或许能帮到你 |
[22:37] | Why do you have the young surgeon’s cap? | 你为什么会有那位年轻外科医生的帽子 |
[22:43] | I was being coy. | 刚才是含糊其词 |
[22:44] | The young surgeon was me. | 那位年轻外科医生就是我 |
[23:02] | Konnichiwa. | 你好 |
[23:06] | That’s Japanese for hello. | 这是日语的你好 |
[23:08] | Konnichiwa. I have surgery in 42 minutes. | 你好 我42分钟后有手术 |
[23:11] | Which is why I’m here, to wish you luck. | 所以我来祝你好运 |
[23:16] | I don’t need luck. | 我不需要运气 |
[23:19] | Everyone needs luck. | 每个人都需要运气 |
[23:23] | That was a good luck kiss. | 这是个幸运吻 |
[23:25] | How can a kiss give you — | 一个吻怎么能给你 |
[23:30] | So was that. | 这也是 |
[23:32] | I am feeling a bit lucky. | 我觉得有点幸运 |
[23:36] | You know the thing that Lea told you to tell me? | 你知道莉亚让你告诉我的那件事吗 |
[23:39] | Yes. | 知道 |
[23:40] | That was actually great advice. | 那其实是个很好的建议 |
[23:42] | It’s important that we tell each other | 我们要告诉对方我们真正喜欢什么 |
[23:44] | exactly what we like and what we don’t. | 不喜欢什么这很重要 |
[23:45] | I also don’t like pickles, sirens, anything wool– | 我还不喜欢腌黄瓜 警报声 羊毛 |
[23:49] | I was thinking more in the romantic area. | 我想的更多的是在感情方面 |
[23:53] | And right now, we are not going to touch lips anymore. | 而现在 我们不会再触碰嘴唇了 |
[23:58] | Because there’s something else I want you to touch. | 因为我想让你碰别的地方 |
[24:16] | So, what do you think? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:26] | You don’t have any lumps. | 你没有任何肿块 |
[24:30] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[24:43] | Lab and imaging tests rule out Crohn’s, | 病理和影像结果排除了克罗恩病 |
[24:45] | gastroenteritis, C-diff colitis, | 肠胃炎 艰难梭菌结肠炎 |
[24:47] | and even H pylori. | 甚至是幽门螺杆菌 |
[24:49] | Leaving bleeding ulcers. | 就剩下溃疡了 |
[24:50] | Caused by alcohol abuse. | 由酗酒引起的 |
[24:54] | He needs to be on a proton pump inhibitor | 他需要上质子泵抑制剂 |
[24:56] | and octreotide to prevent any further blood loss. | 和奥曲肽来避免更多的血液流失 |
[25:07] | No. | 不 |
[25:08] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
[25:10] | That’s why he hasn’t been honest. | 这也是为什么他没有说实话 |
[25:12] | Doesn’t make it right, but it’s that same love | 不代表这是对的 但这跟 |
[25:15] | that kept you together through everything. | 让你们同甘共苦的爱一样 |
[25:18] | And it’ll get you through this, too. | 这也能带你度过这次难关 |
[25:29] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[25:32] | We’ll run more tests. | 我们会再做一些测试 |
[25:35] | Your faith in your husband is impressive. | 你对你丈夫的信任令人折服 |
[25:38] | But it may have just killed him. | 但这可能反而会害了他 |
[25:47] | BGM: I Fear the Nite by Dan Romer, Saul Simon MacWilliams | |
[27:23] | Ten blade, please. | 请给我十号刀 |
[27:51] | Located lower end of esophageal lesion. | 找到食管病变的末端 |
[27:56] | Linear cutting stapler. | 直线切割吻合器 |
[27:59] | Resecting the esophagus from the stomach… | 从腹部切除食道 |
[28:05] | I’m now at the upper end of the lesion. | 我现在开始处理病变的上端 |
[28:09] | Hemoclips. | 血管夹 |
[28:25] | Dr. Murphy? | 莫菲医生 |
[28:27] | No. | 不 |
[28:29] | No… | 不 |
[28:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[28:32] | No, no, no… | 不不不 |
[28:35] | Shaun, what are you seeing? | 肖恩 你看到什么了 |
[28:36] | Can’t — can’t do this! | 不行 不行 |
[28:38] | What — what can’t you do? | 什么 什么不行 |
[28:39] | – No! – Don’t — No. | -不 -别 不要 |
[28:40] | No! No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[28:44] | – Dr. Murphy! – No!! | -莫菲医生 -不 |
[28:46] | Dr. Murphy!! | 莫菲医生 |
[28:47] | Go, go! | 快去 |
[28:48] | Page Dr. Lim. Keep her stable. | 呼叫利姆医生 让她保持稳定 |
[28:51] | 食道切除术 主刀医生 肖恩·莫菲医生 | |
[28:54] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[28:58] | Yur… | 尤 |
[29:02] | No. | 不 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | No. Yur… | 不 尤 |
[29:07] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | – No, no, no. – He lost it, | -不不不 -他崩溃了 |
[29:09] | walked out mid-procedure. | 在术中跑出来了 |
[29:11] | Yuri…Yu– | 尤里 尤 |
[29:14] | – Yuri kucho saiken. – Shaun? | -尤里空肠再建术 -肖恩 |
[29:16] | Yur– Yuri — Yur… | 尤 尤里 尤 |
[29:19] | Okay, Park, take over the surgery. | 好了 朴 你来继续手术 |
[29:21] | No! | 不行 |
[29:24] | Dr. Park. | 朴医生 |
[29:26] | Y– | 尤… |
[29:29] | – No. – He obviously can’t. | -不 -他明显做不了了 |
[29:32] | I don’t think he lost it. | 我不觉得他失控了 |
[29:33] | He was in complete charge of that room. | 那个手术室是由他完全负责的 |
[29:34] | I don’t think this is a meltdown. | 我不认为这是崩溃 |
[29:35] | He said he can’t do it. | 他说他不行了 |
[29:37] | He said, “Can’t do it.” Maybe he meant we can’t do it. | 他说的是「不行」也许是说我们不能那样做 |
[29:40] | I think he’s seeing something… | 我认为他看到了什么 |
[29:41] | We have a patient open on the table. | 现在病患还躺在手术台上 |
[29:43] | Shaun, you have to tell us what you’re seeing. | 肖恩 你得告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[29:47] | It’s okay, Shaun. | 没关系的 肖恩 |
[29:50] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[30:09] | That’s it. Now slowly. | 就这样 现在慢慢来 |
[30:12] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么 |
[30:17] | When… | 在我… |
[30:20] | Okay. When I examined the upper portion… | 好了 在我检查肠道上端的时候 |
[30:26] | When I examined the upper portion, | 在我检查肠道上端时 |
[30:28] | there was a much larger area | 发现有一个比我们预期 |
[30:31] | of tumor-free esophagus than anticipated… | 更大的无肿瘤的食道区域… |
[30:33] | That’s correct, but not nearly enough to reach the stomach. | 对 但不能完全够到胃部 |
[30:36] | But there is enough to accept a jejunum free flap, | 但有足够的空间接受空肠游离皮瓣 |
[30:41] | using a portion of the small intestine | 利用小肠的一部分 |
[30:44] | to replace the resected esophagus. | 来替换切除的食道 |
[30:46] | We don’t do jejunum free flaps. | 我们不做空肠游离皮瓣 |
[30:47] | They do in Japan. | 在日本有成功过 |
[30:49] | They do in Japan. | 在日本有成功过 |
[30:51] | I’ve been studying their technique — | 我一直在研究他们的技术 |
[30:54] | Yuri kucho saiken. | 尤里空肠再建术 |
[30:57] | They have had great success. | 他们取得了巨大的成功 |
[31:01] | It would mean Beth wouldn’t need a feeding tube. | 这意味着贝丝可以不需要喂食管 |
[31:03] | But… | 但是… |
[31:05] | it is v-very complex. | 这个手术非常复杂 |
[31:09] | It’s too complex for you to lead. | 由你主刀对你来说就太复杂了 |
[31:13] | So you’ll lose your case. | 你会错失这台手术的 |
[31:16] | Yes… | 对 |
[31:20] | I haven’t done a transposition graft like that before. | 我之前从没做过这样的换位移植 |
[31:27] | Think you can walk us through it? | 你能在旁边给我们指导吗 |
[31:31] | Yes. | 可以 |
[31:35] | I’ll scrub in. | 我去擦洗准备 |
[31:46] | Stomach is perfect. | 胃部没问题 |
[31:49] | Check the duodenum. | 检查十二指肠 |
[31:52] | The only way Teal will accept the treatment | 让蒂尔接受治疗的唯一办法就是 |
[31:54] | is if we give her no room for denial. | 我们让她无法否定 |
[31:57] | Did you really believe what you said? | 你真的相信你说的那话吗 |
[31:59] | That their love is enough to get them through this? | 他们的爱足以让他们渡过难关 |
[32:03] | Such BS, the belief that love is enough. | 这种胡说乱讲 什么相信爱就足够了 |
[32:06] | Even worse, it’s corollary that a lack of love | 更糟糕的是 这其实是缺乏爱的必然结果 |
[32:08] | is the real problem. | 这才是真正的问题 |
[32:10] | If only they had someone in their life | 要是他们的生活中有一个人 |
[32:12] | who had enough faith in them, had enough love for them, | 对他们有足够多的信心 给他们足够多的爱 |
[32:14] | they could’ve pulled through. | 他们本可以挺过去的 |
[32:15] | It’s wrong and it’s mean. | 这样不对 还很卑鄙 |
[32:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[32:22] | Flush the area. | 冲洗那个区域 |
[32:28] | There’s our bleed. | 这就是出血点了 |
[32:29] | But it’s not coming from an ulcer… | 但不是溃疡引起的… |
[32:32] | It’s coming from a tumor. | 是肿瘤 |
[32:33] | It’s obstructing his digestive tract. | 它阻塞了他的消化道 |
[32:35] | I’m paging Melendez to the O.R. | 我来喊梅伦德斯准备手术室 |
[32:41] | – Okay. – Actually, I’m –I’m gonna need an extra shot. | -好了 -实际上 我还要一杯双倍的 |
[32:44] | Rough day? | 今天不顺心吗 |
[32:46] | Had to help out in the E.R. with an eight-year-old boy | 得在急救室帮一个八岁的小男孩 |
[32:50] | who was accidentally shot by his sister. | 他不小心被姐姐的枪打中 |
[32:52] | He’ll survive, but with brain damage. | 他能活下来 但会伴随脑损伤 |
[32:55] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[32:57] | Yes, it is. | 对 真可怕 |
[33:00] | And quite coincidental. | 还真是很巧合 |
[33:04] | Like so many other coincidences. | 就像其他许多的巧合一样 |
[33:06] | You know how many kids are shot every day in this country? | 你知道这个国家每天有多少孩子被枪杀吗 |
[33:08] | 19. | 十九 |
[33:09] | You know you’re three times more likely to be shot | 你知道 拥有枪械被枪杀的可能性 |
[33:11] | if you have access – to guns than if you don’t? | 比没有的可能性要高三倍 |
[33:13] | Here’s another fact — one in four women are victims | 还有一个情况 四分之一的女性 |
[33:16] | of violence at the hands of their intimate partner. | 是她们亲密伴侣暴力行为的受害者 |
[33:20] | No, no, no. I’m not afraid of you. | 不 不 我不是怕你 |
[33:24] | This isn’t about you. | 这都与你无关 |
[33:30] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[33:33] | ‘Cause if it did, I want to know about it. | 如果发生了什么 我想知道 |
[33:39] | You figure something horrible must have happened to drive me | 你觉得一定是发生了什么可怕的事 |
[33:42] | to such an irrational, fear-driven choice? | 才让我做出这个非理性的 趋于恐惧的选择吗 |
[33:49] | I’m sorry. Hi. | 抱歉 你好 |
[33:57] | The ends of the harvested jejunum have been matched | 摘取的空肠末端与 |
[33:59] | for caliber size for the attachment sites. | 附着位置的口径大小吻合 |
[34:01] | You should begin proximal attachment at the neck incision, | 你应该开始在颈部切口准备近端附着了 |
[34:05] | using layer-to-layer technique on the esophagus | 在食管和血管的微脉管接合处 |
[34:08] | and microvascular anastomosis of the vessels. | 使用分层技术 |
[34:14] | You wanted to know when Dr. Semler | 你想知道塞姆勒医生什么时候 |
[34:15] | was heading to O.R. #3. | 去三号手术室 |
[34:19] | Dr. Park, scrub out and join Semler. | 朴医生 刷手出去找塞姆勒医生吧 |
[34:22] | I-if it’s all right, I’d rather stay here. | 如果可以 我更想留在这 |
[34:25] | You’re needed where you’re needed. | 有别的地方更需要你 |
[34:41] | Tumor is free. | 肿瘤切除了 |
[34:45] | Bag it, tag it, and get it to path. | 装袋 加标签 转移 |
[34:50] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[34:55] | Smells like a distillery. | 跟个酿酒厂似的 |
[34:58] | But we know he couldn’t have touched a drop | 我们知道 |
[34:59] | for at least 24 hours. | 他至少有24小时滴酒未沾 |
[35:08] | Final stitch is yours. | 最后缝合由你来 |
[35:13] | It’s completely symbolic, but symbols can be powerful. | 虽然事小 但意义深远 |
[35:42] | Easy-peasy. | 简单 |
[35:49] | You had something called Auto-Brewery Syndrome. | 你得到是自动酿酒综合征 |
[35:51] | The tumor we found was blocking your intestinal tract. | 肿瘤阻隔了你的肠道 |
[35:54] | So carbs weren’t being digested, | 碳水化合物无法被消化 |
[35:56] | they were being trapped and fermented. | 经过堆积和发酵 |
[35:58] | Your stomach was actually creating its own alcohol. | 你的胃自发地在酿酒 |
[36:02] | You were drunk, but not from drinking. | 你虽然醉了 但不是喝醉的 |
[36:04] | With the removal of the tumor — which was benign — | 切除了这个良性的肿瘤 |
[36:07] | you’re all good. | 你已经没事了 |
[36:08] | And the arrhythmia’s gone, too. | 也不会出现心律不齐了 |
[36:10] | I never doubted you. | 我从没怀疑过你 |
[36:15] | Her faith in you saved your life. | 是她对你的信念救了你 |
[36:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:29] | I was so pissed when Lim kicked me out — | 利姆赶我出去的时候我很生气 |
[36:31] | until I found Semler had an appendectomy waiting for me. | 直到我发现塞姆勒那有台阑尾切除术在等我 |
[36:34] | Got my first lead after all. | 我终于完成第一次主刀了 |
[36:36] | I’m happy for you. Really. | 我为你高兴 真心的 |
[36:41] | I’m happy for me, too. | 我也为自己高兴 |
[36:45] | You earned it. | 受之无愧 |
[36:47] | And you’ll get your chance again soon, Shaun. | 你马上也会有机会 肖恩 |
[36:54] | So that’s it? All’s well that ends well? | 就这样了吗 合家欢吗 |
[36:57] | Your surgeon walked out on his case. | 你的外科医生退出了自己负责的病例 |
[36:59] | That’s your takeaway? That he failed? | 这就是你的重点吗 他失败了 |
[37:02] | A chef can eat. | 主厨能享用美食了 |
[37:03] | Well, as a diagnostician, | 作为诊断医生 |
[37:06] | he did something wonderful, but as a surgeon? | 他做得很出色 但作为外科医生 |
[37:09] | Yes, he failed. | 他失败了 |
[37:13] | We don’t work alone, Marcus. | 我们并不孤身奋战 马库斯 |
[37:15] | Every time we have a good outcome, | 每一次的成功 |
[37:18] | it’s because everyone in the room did something right. | 都源于每个人的一份力 |
[37:20] | Shaun came up with the idea, Park got it out of him, | 肖恩的点子 朴将其深化 |
[37:24] | I approved the surgery, and you? | 我批准了手术 而你 |
[37:27] | The only reason Shaun is working here | 肖恩能在这工作的唯一原因 |
[37:29] | is because you believed in him. | 就是你相信他 |
[37:33] | Yay, team. | 团队合作 |
[37:39] | Are you still having a gun fight? | 你们还在为枪吵架吗 |
[37:43] | Second day of my marriage and we are at an impasse. | 结婚第二天我们感情就出现僵局了 |
[37:46] | Tried the logical approach, I tried the emotional approach, | 我试了讲道理 也试了打感情牌 |
[37:49] | no compromise. | 都没用 |
[37:52] | Only thing left is the nuclear option, which really sucks. | 只剩下最后通牒了 那样就太糟糕了 |
[37:58] | The thought of having a gun in my house makes me sick… | 一想到有把枪在我屋里就不舒服 |
[38:05] | Has Debbie let you touch her breast? | 黛比有让你碰她的胸吗 |
[38:11] | What? | 什么 |
[38:14] | Has Debbie let you touch her breast? | 黛比有让你碰她的胸吗 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 有 |
[38:23] | Then you shouldn’t worry about anything else. | 那你就没什么可担心的了 |
[38:42] | I was wrong… | 我错了 |
[38:44] | this time. | 这次是我错了 |
[38:47] | But 99.9% of cases, I would be right. | 但大部分情况下我都是正确的 |
[38:52] | If — if someone acts like an addict, lies like an addict, | 如果一个人行为像瘾君子 撒谎也像瘾君子 |
[38:55] | smells like an addict, then they are an addict. | 闻起来也像瘾君子 那他们就是瘾君子 |
[38:58] | And just because we stumbled across | 只是因为我们碰巧遇到 |
[39:00] | the one ridiculously fluky exception, | 一个无厘头的特例 |
[39:03] | that isn’t going to change my attitude moving forward. | 不代表就会改变我先前的态度 |
[39:11] | I respect you, Claire. | 我尊敬你 克莱尔 |
[39:12] | Might even go as far as to say I like you. | 你甚至可以理解成我喜欢你 |
[39:15] | And I know you’re angry right now. | 我知道你现在很生气 |
[39:17] | At your mother. | 对你妈妈 |
[39:19] | The world. | 对这个世界 |
[39:21] | Yourself. | 对你自己 |
[39:24] | Eventually, that’ll go away. | 最终 这些都会过去 |
[39:25] | Or…at least some of it will. | 起码 一部分会过去 |
[39:28] | But until then, giving up on that 0.1% | 但在那之前 放弃那些特例 |
[39:31] | means giving up on something else. | 也代表着放弃别的东西 |
[39:34] | Hope. | 希望 |
[39:39] | Hope… | 希望 |
[39:42] | killed my mother. | 害死了我妈妈 |
[40:47] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:49] | About the 800-pound gun in the room. | 房间里那个八百磅的枪 |
[41:14] | I’m working on my compromise skills. | 我在练习妥协技巧 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:51] | Looks like your first lead surgery went well. | 看来你的第一场主刀很顺利 |
[41:53] | I didn’t have a first lead surgery. | 我没有主刀 |
[41:57] | Yes. It went very well. | 是的 很顺利 |
[42:03] | Can I check your other breast? | 我能摸摸你另一个胸吗 |