时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Sorry, Dr. Andrews. | 抱歉 安德鲁斯医生 |
[00:10] | I had a patient with some post-op arm pain. | 有个病人术后手臂疼痛 |
[00:12] | How can I help you? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[00:14] | What’s happened to all the nurses? | 那些护士都哪去了 |
[00:18] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[00:19] | My name is Dr. Shaun Murphy, | 我是肖恩・墨菲医生 |
[00:22] | surgical resident year three. | 担任外科住院医师三年 |
[00:24] | I will be assisted by Dr. Claire Browne | 我将在克莱尔・布朗医生的协助下 |
[00:27] | on today’s open appendectomy. | 进行今天的阑尾切除手术 |
[00:29] | I will not be putting on my number 7 sterile gloves myself, | 鉴于我是主刀医生 |
[00:33] | as I am lead surgeon. | 我不会自己戴7号无菌手套 |
[00:35] | Nurse Fletch, can you adjust the overhead light? | 弗莱彻护士 你能调节一下顶灯吗 |
[00:39] | How many degrees, Dr. Murphy? | 调到多少度 墨菲医生 |
[00:41] | Ah, yes. I should be more specific. | 对了 我应该说得更具体些 |
[00:43] | A 35-degree angle. | 调到三十五度角 |
[00:47] | Nurse Hawks, please hand me the 10 blade. | 霍克斯护士 请把10号手术刀递给我 |
[00:57] | Straight clamp, please, Nurse Fletch. | 请把直血管钳递给我 弗莱彻护士 |
[01:02] | Hello, Dr. Andrews. | 你好 安德鲁斯医生 |
[01:04] | I’m going to try to pretend you’re not here. | 我会假装你不在这儿 |
[01:07] | You have not pretended to scrub in | 你不必假装配合我们手术 |
[01:09] | and may not be here when here is there, | 也不该来这里 |
[01:11] | there being O.R. 2 later today. | 过会儿2号手术室有台手术 |
[01:13] | You don’t need a full surgical team to rehearse. | 你不需要完整的手术团队来进行排练 |
[01:16] | Some of this staff needs to get back to their stations. | 这些护士需要回到自己的岗位上 |
[01:18] | No. They can stay here. | 不 他们得留在这儿 |
[01:20] | Chief Lim has assigned me my second first surgery, | 林主任给我安排了第二次主刀手术 |
[01:24] | and she assigned them all to me | 她把这些人都分配给了我 |
[01:26] | and told me to rehearse with all of them | 让我和他们一起排练 |
[01:28] | unless and until there’s an emergency on their floor. | 除非他们那一层有紧急情况 |
[01:32] | Dr. Browne, please hand me the Bovie. | 布朗医生 请把博维刀递给我 |
[01:37] | Dr. Browne had a dental appointment this morning. | 布朗医生今天上午约了牙医 |
[01:39] | I’m doing my best to be annoyingly caring and empathetic | 我会尽我所能像她那样以关爱和同情 |
[01:42] | in her stead. | 来配合你 |
[01:59] | 员工入口 | |
[02:10] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:12] | There’s the baby. | 胎儿在那儿 |
[02:14] | And there’s the mass. | 肿瘤在这 |
[02:16] | Way too close together. | 互相离得太近了 |
[02:18] | A biopsy is out of the question. | 切片检查是不可能的 |
[02:19] | Best course is to go in and remove the entire mass. | 最好的办法是整个移除 |
[02:23] | Will that be dangerous for the baby? | 会对孩子造成危险吗 |
[02:24] | The odds of your daughter being harmed are very low. | 你女儿受到伤害几率很小 |
[02:27] | And what about recovery time? | 多久可以恢复呢 |
[02:29] | How long? | 要多长时间 |
[02:30] | Normal recovery is about three weeks. | 正常恢复大约需要三周 |
[02:33] | We’re opening a specialty toy store. | 我们要开一家玩具专卖店 |
[02:35] | I need to be up and about in a week. | 我需要在一周内起床活动 |
[02:37] | Tell ’em, Andre. | 告诉他们 安德烈 |
[02:39] | Sustainable natural toys. | 是合理利用的天然玩具 |
[02:41] | Good for the kids, good for the world. | 对孩子们有好处 对环境也有好处 |
[02:43] | I don’t really want to leave Andre to fight the crowds alone. | 我真的不想让安德烈独自照顾生意 |
[02:47] | Well, a week is not realistic. | 一周是不现实的 |
[02:49] | Too much stress on your body after the surgery | 术后身体承受过多的压力会使 |
[02:51] | could put the pregnancy at risk. | 怀孕中的你处于危险之中 |
[02:54] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:56] | Andre worries. | 安德烈比较担心 |
[02:57] | Thought it was too much to start a business and a family | 觉得在我们结婚一周年之前 |
[03:00] | all before our first anniversary. | 创业和成家同时完成太难了 |
[03:04] | Business and family are easy. | 事业和家庭都还好说 |
[03:07] | If I’d known it was business and family and cancer, | 我要是知道会同时面临事业 家庭还有癌症 |
[03:10] | I…might have waited on one of them. | 我就会早做衡量的 |
[03:16] | Let’s just worry about the surgery right now. | 现在还是先考虑手术的问题 |
[03:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:25] | Dr. Lim. | 林医生 |
[03:27] | Just came from Dr. Murphy’s improv class. | 我刚上完墨菲医生的即兴表演课 |
[03:30] | I don’t remember Browne getting a full-team rehearsal | 我不记得布朗在第一次手术前 |
[03:33] | before her first surgery. | 进行了全员排演 |
[03:35] | Our residents are not homogeneous. | 住院医生们能力各不相同 |
[03:36] | Each one requires different attention and training. | 每个人都需要不同程度的关注和训练 |
[03:39] | I agree. | 我赞同 |
[03:41] | And for Shaun, that means less training wheels | 对肖恩来说 主刀意味着没有了助力 |
[03:42] | and more scabbed knees. | 他可是会出状况 |
[03:44] | Trust me, his knees will get scabbed. | 相信我 他会愈挫愈勇的 |
[03:46] | I’m trying to prevent a decapitation. | 我在努力不解雇他 |
[03:47] | If he’s not ready… | 如果他还没准备好 |
[03:48] | Why don’t you follow your own advice? | 你为什么不听从自己的想法呢 |
[03:50] | You think this is the wrong option, stop telling me. | 你认为这是错误的选择 就别再告诉我了 |
[03:53] | Let me fail and learn. | 让我在失败中学习吧 |
[03:54] | But be sure to apologize when you realize I was right. | 但当你意识到我是对的时候 一定得道歉 |
[04:00] | The appendix can be removed in various ways, | 切除阑尾的方法多种多样 |
[04:04] | including suture ligation, purse-stringing, | 包括缝合结扎 荷包系带 |
[04:07] | and inversion appendectomy. | 和倒置阑尾切除术 |
[04:08] | I will be using the suture ligation technique. | 我会使用缝合结扎技术 |
[04:12] | Dr. Browne, place a clamp just proximal | 布朗医生 在阑尾远端 |
[04:15] | to the distal ligature on the appendix. | 结扎处放一个夹子 |
[04:17] | How’s it going with Carly? | 卡莉处得怎么样了 |
[04:19] | Divide sharply and cauterize the exposed mucosa. | 切开并烧灼暴露的粘膜 |
[04:24] | Isn’t dating life wonderful? | 恋爱生活是不是很美好 |
[04:26] | Everything you hoped it would be? | 你所想要的都会成真 |
[04:30] | Please refrain from asking non-surgical questions, Morgan. | 摩根 请不要问与手术无关的问题 |
[04:35] | I need to concentrate on the next step | 在我的手术室里 我需要集中精力 |
[04:37] | in my O.R. management. | 进行下一步的操作 |
[04:39] | And I need to be Claire. | 而我需要假装是克莱尔 |
[04:40] | Is there any chance she’s not gonna be concerned | 她会不会不会关心你的 |
[04:42] | about your personal well-being and inquire? | 个人生活并询问你呢 |
[04:44] | Repeatedly? | 再三询问 |
[04:50] | Things are going well, Dr. Browne. | 一切都进行地很顺利 布朗医生 |
[04:55] | We make out a lot. | 我们彼此了解了很多 |
[04:57] | Let’s close the peritoneal cavity. | 我们现在关闭腹膜腔 |
[05:00] | Did you guys have lots of fun on your last day off? | 你们在假期的最后一天玩得开心吗 |
[05:03] | I went to the museum. | 我去了博物馆 |
[05:06] | Nurse Hawks, please check the patient’s vitals. | 霍克护士 请检查一下病人的生命体征 |
[05:10] | Everything looks normal. | 看起来一切正常 |
[05:12] | You went alone? | 你一个人去的吗 |
[05:13] | I called Carly at her house | 我打电话给卡莉 |
[05:15] | to see if she wanted to play Chinese checkers. | 问她是否想玩中国跳棋 |
[05:18] | Close the external oblique fascia | 用2-0号薇乔连续缝线 |
[05:20] | with a continuous 2-0 vicryl stitch. | 缝合外斜筋膜 |
[05:22] | Although they’re not really Chinese. | 虽然他们不是真正源自中国 |
[05:25] | It’s actually a game of German origin called Sternhalma. | 这实际上是一种起源于德国的游戏 叫做斯德后那 |
[05:28] | It’s very fun. | 非常有趣 |
[05:30] | I will use 4-0 monocryl subcuticular interrupted sutures | 我要用4-0号皮下断续缝线 |
[05:33] | for skin closure. | 缝合皮肤 |
[05:35] | However, Carly said she could not hang out | 然而 卡莉说她不能出去玩 |
[05:37] | because she was busy. | 因为她很忙 |
[05:39] | If the wound was contaminated, | 如果伤口感染了 |
[05:40] | we could leave in a Penrose drain | 我们可以把它放在引流管里 |
[05:42] | and remove it two to three days later, | 两到三天后再取出来 |
[05:44] | but it is not. | 但它没有感染 |
[05:45] | She had friends over. | 她邀请朋友过来 |
[05:47] | I could hear laughing in the background. | 我能听到他们的笑声 |
[05:49] | Dr. Browne, approximate all split muscle layers. | 布朗医生 将手靠近所有的分离肌肉层 |
[05:56] | That’s odd. | 那就怪了 |
[05:59] | Nothing is odd. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[06:01] | We just have two more steps and… | 我们只要再进行2个步骤 |
[06:04] | No. That whatever she was doing, she didn’t invite you. | 不 不管她做什么 她都没邀请你 |
[06:11] | Why? | 为什么这么说 |
[06:12] | She isn’t treating you like a boyfriend. | 她没把你当男朋友 |
[06:15] | You don’t exclude your significant other from a get-together. | 你不会不让你的另一半参加聚会的 |
[06:18] | That’s not true. It could have been a family thing. | 不能这么说 可能是家庭聚会 |
[06:21] | Or maybe she thinks it’s too early to introduce you to her friends. | 或者她认为现在把你介绍给她的朋友们还为时过早 |
[06:23] | It’s also possible that there was no get-together at all. | 也有可能根本就没有聚会 |
[06:26] | I mean, maybe you just heard the television. | 我是说 也许你只是听到电视里的声音 |
[06:28] | Maybe she just doesn’t see you as her boyfriend. | 也许她只是不把你当成她的男朋友 |
[06:31] | Has she ever called you her boyfriend? | 她叫过你男朋友吗 |
[06:42] | We have practiced enough. | 我们练得差不多了 |
[07:04] | You had a dental appointment this morning. | 你今天早上约了牙医 |
[07:07] | The reason you’re late. | 这就是你迟到的原因 |
[07:08] | So brush extra well and don’t forget to floss. | 多余的地方刷干净 别忘了用牙线 |
[07:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[07:15] | but when did you get so slutty? | 你什么时候变得这么性感的 |
[07:16] | I’m not. Thank you for covering. Now… | 我没有 谢谢你的报道 现在 |
[07:18] | This smells like it’s been dipped in Drakkar cologne. | 这闻起来像是用德拉卡尔古龙水泡过的 |
[07:22] | Do you really care what I wear or what I do? | 你真的在乎我穿什么或做什么吗 |
[07:25] | I care when you’re late. | 我在乎你什么时候会迟到 |
[07:26] | I care about the amount of extra work I have to do covering for you. | 我关心的是我要为你做多少额外的工作 |
[07:29] | I was an hour late. | 我迟到了一个小时 |
[07:30] | How much extra work could that be? | 能有多少额外工作呢 |
[07:31] | One hour’s worth. | 一个小时 |
[07:33] | So, you can thank me by taking two hours off my hands. | 你可以用两个小时来感谢我 |
[07:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:53] | Hey, Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[07:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:57] | Waiting for Carly? | 在等卡莉吗 |
[07:59] | I want to know why | 我想知道她为什么 |
[08:01] | she did not invite me to her get-together. | 不邀请我参加她的聚会 |
[08:05] | Might have a better chance of finding out | 可能会有更好的方法 |
[08:06] | if you were physically closer to her. | 知道你是否和她亲密 |
[08:10] | Maybe later. | 过几天吧 |
[08:13] | This prescription should help him feel a little bit better. | 这个处方应该能让他感觉好一点 |
[08:18] | And if I may suggest, | 我建议 |
[08:19] | don’t store the chocolate laxatives in the candy drawer. | 不要把巧克力味泻药放在放糖果的抽屉里 |
[08:27] | I was wondering if you could get away for lunch. | 我想知道你能不能出去吃午饭 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Let me see if I can move some things around. | 嗯 我看看能不能挪出点时间 |
[08:33] | – Come on in. – All right. | – 进来吧 – 好 |
[08:38] | I got fired. | 我被开除了 |
[08:40] | What? | 什么 |
[08:42] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:43] | I was giving away free coffee. | 我在免费送咖啡 |
[08:46] | We work in a hospital, | 我们在一家医院工作 |
[08:47] | and I hear a lot of sad stories. | 我听到了很多悲伤的经历 |
[08:49] | And sometimes when they’re really, really sad, | 有时他们真的很伤心 |
[08:51] | I like to give that person a free coffee, | 我喜欢给人送上一杯免费的咖啡 |
[08:53] | and it makes them smile. | 这会让他们展开笑颜 |
[08:54] | And yes, okay, I know. It’s against policy. | 是的 我知道 这违反规定了 |
[08:57] | But you’d think my asshat boss | 但我本以为我那个 |
[09:00] | would give me more than two warnings | 混蛋老板在解雇我之前 |
[09:01] | before giving me the ax. | 会至少两次警告我的 |
[09:03] | Okay. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想让我做什么 |
[09:05] | You want me to beat him up? | 你想让我揍他一顿吗 |
[09:08] | I want you to come home for lunch | 我想让你回家吃午饭 |
[09:10] | and I want to bitch about my ex-boss | 我想跟你抱怨我的前老板 |
[09:12] | and I want someone there to… | 而且我想要有一个人来 |
[09:15] | Listen. | 倾听这些 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | Use a tenaculum to grasp the lesion | 用把持钩来控制损伤的地方 |
[09:22] | to create countertraction. | 形成对抗牵引 |
[09:24] | I’m gonna separate the mass from the underlying myometrium. | 我要把肿块和下面的肌层分开 |
[09:31] | Damn it. Let’s get suction. | 该死 咱们得用吸引器 |
[09:37] | The mass has surrounded the uterine arteries. | 肿块包围了子宫动脉 |
[09:39] | We can’t remove the mass without killing the baby. | 我们没法在不伤到孩子的情况下移除肿瘤 |
[09:41] | Dr. Reznick, if you were lead, how would you proceed? | 雷茨尼克医生 如果你是主治医生 你会如何处理 |
[09:44] | We’re already in, so… | 我们已经这么实施了 所以 |
[09:46] | I’d biopsy the mass for testing. | 我会对肿瘤进行活组织切片检查 |
[09:47] | Then I’d perform an embolization of the arteries feeding the tumor. | 然后对肿瘤的供血动脉进行栓塞 |
[09:50] | Very good. Dr. Park, what does that do? | 很好 朴医生 那项举措的意义何在 |
[09:52] | It should allow us to control the bleeding | 这样一来 能够帮助我们止血 |
[09:54] | so we can close her up and leave the baby in place for two months. | 我们就能缝合她 并保持胎儿两个月都能在正确的胎位上 |
[09:57] | That’ll give the baby time to become viable outside the womb. | 这样我们就能给予胎儿时间在宫外存活生长 |
[10:00] | At that point, we go back in, | 到那个时候 我们再进行手术 |
[10:02] | safely take out the baby and the mass. | 将胎儿和肿瘤都安全取出 |
[10:04] | Sounds like the right call to me. | 你说得很对 |
[10:05] | We’ll be performing an embolization | 我们将对供给肿瘤的动脉 |
[10:07] | of the arteries feeding the tumor. | 进行栓塞治疗 |
[10:08] | I’ll inform Chief Lim. Not necessary. | – 我去通知林主任 – 没必要 |
[10:11] | It’s protocol to run all decisions | 按照规章流程 所有复杂流程的决定 |
[10:12] | about complex procedures by the Chief of Surgery. | 都应交由主任医师决策 |
[10:15] | There’s only one clear path, | 很显然这是唯一的法子 |
[10:17] | which means there is no decision. | 也就说根本没有什么决定好做的 |
[10:36] | In my office, please. | 请来我办公室 |
[10:42] | I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我不觉得你会在意 |
[10:44] | We always complained about Andrews and his red tape. | 我们总是抱怨安德鲁斯和他的繁文缛节 |
[10:47] | Well, I hoped that our relationship | 好吧 我之前那样 是希望让 |
[10:48] | was better than whatever you had with Andrews. | 咱们俩之间的关系能比你和安德鲁斯的关系要好 |
[10:50] | It is, but I know you’re busy. | 本来就是 但是我知道你很忙 |
[10:52] | You don’t need to be bothered… | 你没必要担心 |
[10:53] | You know how this makes me look? | 你知道这样一来让我成什么样了吗 |
[10:54] | You know how this makes me look? | 你知道这样一来让我成什么样了吗 |
[10:58] | This job was on your to-do list. | 你的工作清单又加了一项工作了 |
[11:02] | Lab must have made a mistake. | 实验室肯定出错了 |
[11:03] | I’ll deal with it. | 我去处理 |
[11:05] | We might have a bigger issue | 我们或许还有一个更大麻烦 |
[11:06] | than you lying about the blood test. | 比你在血检上撒谎的事儿还严重 |
[11:08] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[11:10] | Like I said, this is a bigger issue. | 正如我说的 这是个更大的麻烦 |
[11:11] | Shaun is distracted. | 肖恩现在心烦意乱 |
[11:13] | Well, why would he be… | 好吧 他为什么会 |
[11:14] | Because you were at the dentist. | 因为你去看牙医了 |
[11:16] | Nurse Hawks asked some questions. | 霍克斯护士问了一些问题 |
[11:17] | Carly didn’t invite Shaun to something, | 卡莉没有邀请肖恩去参加什么事 |
[11:19] | and now he’s worried that they’re not boyfriend and girlfriend. | 而现在他开始担心他们不是男女朋友的关系了 |
[11:21] | So, did you talk to him? | 所以 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[11:22] | No. That’s what you do. | 没有 那是你的事 |
[11:24] | Think I put it on your list, | 我想我把这事交给你了 |
[11:25] | “be kind and care,” so I don’t have to. | 记得要温柔体贴 这样以来我就不用麻烦了 |
[11:28] | Okay. I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我会跟他谈 |
[11:29] | Talk to Carly first. | 先跟卡莉谈吧 |
[11:30] | You can do it when you drop off the blood vials | 等你在把血瓶的血倒出来伪装成是第二次检测的时候 |
[11:32] | and pretend it’s the second time. | 就可以顺带把这件事做了 |
[11:36] | This is good. It’s good. You were wasted there. | 这很好 很好啊 之前你在那也只是被大材小用 |
[11:38] | I was happy there. | 我在那工作很开心 |
[11:42] | I love that hospital. | 我爱那家医院 |
[11:43] | I lo… I love the staff and the patients. | 我爱那里的员工和患者 |
[11:46] | It just… Felt like home. | 那个地方给我宾至如归的感觉 |
[11:51] | Here’s a thought. | 我提个想法 |
[11:53] | What if I come work with you? | 如果我去跟你一起工作呢 |
[11:56] | I saw your waiting room. You need the help. | 我看到你的等候室了 你需要帮手的 |
[11:59] | We have an office manager. | 我们有一个办公室管理员了 |
[12:01] | She doesn’t manage. She’s never there. | 她又不搞管理 她都没出现在那里过 |
[12:03] | I-I was a nurse. | 我当过护士呢 |
[12:04] | I could schedule your appointments. | 我可以帮你安排你的预约日程表啊 |
[12:06] | I could, um, triage the walk-ins. | 我可以 呃 帮你对伤员验伤分类啊 |
[12:09] | It’s like a win-win. | 这是双赢啊 |
[12:11] | I don’t think we have the budget for… | 我觉得咱们没有预算来支付 |
[12:13] | For new employees. | 新员工的工资开销了 |
[12:16] | Aaron, that’s horse crap. | 亚伦 那绝对是屁话 |
[12:20] | You’re the president. | 你是院长啊 |
[12:23] | What’s the real reason? | 理由到底是什么 |
[12:28] | I-I think couples that are apart now and then, | 我觉得一对伴侣能够时不时地小别一下 |
[12:31] | it’s a good thing. | 也挺好的 |
[12:33] | Couples together 24/7? | 而24小时都黏在一起的话呢 |
[12:35] | I mean, I don’t want to get to the point where we come home | 我可不想走到有一天我们回家的时候 |
[12:38] | and we run to opposite sides of the house. | 在自家都各奔东西的地步 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:45] | Just a thought. | 就是个提议嘛 |
[12:48] | I’m just gonna… Keep looking. | 我就 接着找吧 |
[12:56] | Hi, Carly. | 嗨 卡莉 |
[12:58] | Replacement vials. | 更换药瓶 |
[12:59] | For some reason, the bloodwork for Shaun’s case | 出于某些原因 肖恩那的血检工作 |
[13:02] | was never processed. | 根本没有人处理 |
[13:04] | Oh, that doesn’t sound right. | 那听起来可不妙 |
[13:05] | Why is not all that important. | 原因不是重点 |
[13:07] | But if you could just put a rush on them. | 但是如果你对他们稍微施加点压力的话 |
[13:09] | If the tests get delayed any longer, | 比如 如果检测再被拖延的话 |
[13:10] | then Shaun’s surgery could get rescheduled. | 那么肖恩的手术就得重做安排了 |
[13:13] | There’s no record of any bloodwork | 没有任何记录显示 |
[13:14] | being dropped off for Shaun. | 肖恩的血检被处理 |
[13:15] | If the surgery gets rescheduled, | 如果手术被重新安排 |
[13:17] | then Shaun will lose his team, the team he’s practiced with. | 那么肖恩就会失去他的团队 他和团队练习了很多遍 |
[13:20] | It might throw him, so if you could just… | 那可能会让他备受打击 所以如果你可以 |
[13:22] | Shaun doesn’t get thrown by anything medical. | 肖恩不会受到任何医学上的打击 |
[13:25] | Shaun is already thrown. | 肖恩已经被打击了 |
[13:29] | For some reason, he has it in his head | 出于某些原因 他总是觉得 |
[13:31] | that you dissed him or something, | 你看不起他什么的 |
[13:32] | that maybe there’s a problem, | 或许是因为之前有矛盾什么的 |
[13:33] | and now he seems distracted, upset. | 而现在他看起来又沮丧又心烦意乱的 |
[13:35] | I… | 我 |
[13:36] | I wondered if you could speak with him, | 我在想你能不能跟他谈谈 |
[13:38] | let him know everything’s okay. | 让他知道根本没什么矛盾 |
[13:42] | I’ll make sure to put a rush on the blood tests. | 我会确保催促他们去做血检的 |
[13:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:50] | My wife says that the Earth is a womb | 我老婆说地球就是个子宫 |
[13:53] | and that when you garden, | 当你在做园艺的时候 |
[13:54] | you become part of its birthing process. | 你就参与了地球的分娩过程 |
[13:57] | Not that I mind sharing hobbies with her. | 我并不介意和她分享爱好 |
[13:59] | It keeps us close. | 这会让咱俩更亲近 |
[14:00] | And I don’t mind the dirt in my eyes. | 而且我也不介意钻进我眼皮子里的泥土 |
[14:04] | Just could do with a little less of the talking. | 这样就不用再多费口舌了 |
[14:06] | I feel you. | 我懂你 |
[14:09] | You don’t by any chance possess the power of flight? | 你不会有什么飞翔的本领吧 |
[14:12] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[14:14] | You have a wing in your eye. | 你的眼睛里有翅膀 |
[14:16] | Sorry? | 你说啥 |
[14:17] | Just hold still. | 别动就是了 |
[14:19] | Ow. | 疼 |
[14:21] | Congratulations. Your womb just gave birth to a bee. | 恭喜你 你的大地子宫分娩出了一只蜜蜂 |
[14:25] | Triplets, in fact. | 而且还是三胞胎 |
[14:27] | Dr. Glassman, I need to compartmentalize. | 格拉斯曼医生 我需要认清一下身份 |
[14:30] | Hi, Shaun. | 嗨 肖恩 |
[14:31] | Nurse Hawks says | 霍克斯护士说 |
[14:33] | girlfriends invite their boyfriends to get-togethers. | 女朋友会邀请她们的男朋友一起聚会 |
[14:35] | That means it’s possible Carly did not invite me | 那就是说 卡莉没有邀请我可能是 |
[14:38] | because I am not her boyfriend, | 因为我不是她的男朋友 |
[14:40] | but we make out and she wants to hold my hand | 但是我们会亲热而且她想牵我手 |
[14:43] | and she lets me touch her breasts. | 而且她让我摸她的胸 |
[14:45] | Those are things you do with a boyfriend. | 那些都是你会跟男朋友做的事情 |
[14:49] | Now all I think about is Carly, | 我现在满脑子都是卡莉 |
[14:51] | even when I’m supposed to be doing my job. | 甚至是我该尽职尽责的时候都在想她 |
[14:54] | I do not like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:55] | I tried to talk to her, but I can’t. | 我试图跟她谈谈 但是我不可以 |
[14:57] | You can’t talk to her? | 你不能跟她谈谈吗 |
[14:59] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:00] | I need to compartmentalize. | 我需要认清身份 |
[15:02] | Well, Shaun, you’re… | 好吧 肖恩 你 |
[15:04] | You’re very good at compartmentalizing. | 你在认清身份这方面非常擅长 |
[15:07] | Were you wearing your white lab coat | 当你试图跟她搭话的时候 |
[15:08] | when you tried to talk to her? | 你是穿着白大褂吗 |
[15:10] | N-No, I was in my surgical scrubs. | 不 我是穿着手术服 |
[15:12] | Okay, see, we all struggle to… | 好吧 是这样的 我们都努力去 |
[15:14] | To separate our work life with our personal life, right? | 将我们的工作和私生活区分开来 对吧 |
[15:18] | That’s why we wear uniforms. | 所以我们都穿着制服 |
[15:20] | It tells us, it tells the world, | 它会提醒我们这点 它也会提醒所有人 |
[15:21] | “This is what I have to focus on right now. | 这才是我现在该投入精力要干的事情 |
[15:24] | “I can’t worry about anything else.” | 我不能分心去想别的事 |
[15:25] | – That makes sense. – Good. | – 说得有道理 – 很好 |
[15:27] | So, when Carly’s wearing her white lab coat, | 所以 当卡莉穿着她的白色实验服的时候 |
[15:30] | then she’s just a co-worker, | 那么她就只是个同事 |
[15:31] | not a girl you happen to be seeing at the moment. | 而不能正巧是你的约会对象 |
[15:34] | When you’re wearing your white lab coat, | 当你穿着你的白色实验服的时候 |
[15:36] | then you say to yourself, “I’m a doctor, damn it. | 那么你就告诉你自己 我他妈是个医生啊 他妈的 |
[15:39] | “I’m not gonna worry about everything else.” | 我不能再去分心想别的事情了 |
[15:41] | Say to yourself, “I’m a doctor. | 告诉你自己 我是个医生 |
[15:43] | “Romance doesn’t matter.” | 浪漫什么的才不重要呢 |
[15:47] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[15:49] | Romance doesn’t matter. | 浪漫什么的才不重要呢 |
[15:50] | I’m a doctor. Romance doesn’t matter. | 我是个医生 浪漫什么的才不重要呢 |
[15:52] | I am a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[15:54] | Romance doesn’t matter. | 浪漫什么的才不重要呢 |
[16:00] | I am a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[16:02] | Romance doesn’t matter. | 浪漫什么的才不重要呢 |
[16:07] | Um, you’re wearing a white lab coat. | 呃 你穿着你的白色实验服呢 |
[16:10] | You want to be a doctor and get the other bees out of my eye? | 你想不想成为一个好医生 然后把其它蜜蜂从我眼里取出来呢 |
[16:13] | You make a fair point. | 你说得对 |
[16:17] | Looking for Murphy? | 在找墨菲吗 |
[16:18] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:20] | Blood tests being expedited? Yes. | – 血检的事情已经在被催促了吗 – 是的 |
[16:22] | Did you own your mistake or blame some innocent clerk? | 你是自己承担了错误呢 还是找别的替罪羊了呢 |
[16:26] | How did it feel? Is it eating at you? | 感觉如何 有没有良心受遣的感觉 |
[16:29] | You mean, how do I live one moment | 你的意思是 我是如何在 |
[16:31] | behaving how you do constantly? | 你的步步紧逼下存活下来的吗 |
[16:33] | At least I’m consistent, | 至少我能够做到一致 |
[16:34] | even when I’m going through my own issues. | 即便是在处理我自己的问题的整个过程当中 |
[16:39] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[16:42] | Why aren’t you wearing your white coat? | 你为什么没穿你的白大褂 |
[16:44] | I am a civilian. | 我是个平民百姓 |
[16:46] | Medicine doesn’t matter. | 医学不重要 |
[16:48] | You’re not leaving. | 你不能走啊 |
[16:50] | Your surgery is in six hours. | 六个小时之后你还有场手术呢 |
[16:55] | Did you speak to Carly? | 你跟卡莉谈过了吗 |
[16:57] | I need to talk to Carly. | 我得跟卡莉谈谈 |
[17:02] | Shaun, why did we practice this morning? | 肖恩 咱们今天早上为什么要练习呢 |
[17:05] | Because I’m not good at communication. | 因为我不擅长交流 |
[17:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:09] | But with practice, you can do it. | 但是经过练习 你可以做到的 |
[17:12] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈 |
[17:13] | Tell me the problem. Tell me how you feel. | 告诉我你的问题 告诉我你的感受 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:19] | I have to talk to Carly. | 我必须跟卡莉谈谈 |
[17:23] | Shaun, stop. | 肖恩 站住 |
[17:25] | You don’t have to talk to Carly. | 你不必跟卡莉谈了 |
[17:28] | Everything is fine. | 现在啥事都没有了 |
[17:29] | I talked to her earlier, | 我早些时候跟她谈过了 |
[17:30] | and it was just all a misunderstanding. | 那全都是个误会 |
[17:35] | Why did she not invite me over to meet her friends? | 她为什么不邀请我去跟她的朋友们见面呢 |
[17:38] | There were no friends. | 根本没有什么朋友 |
[17:40] | Uh, the laughing you heard, | 你听到的那声笑声 |
[17:41] | she thinks it must have been a podcast she was listening to. | 她觉得应该是她当时在听的一个播客发出来的 |
[17:47] | I need to get my lab coat. | 我得去拿我的白大褂了 |
[17:53] | Told you you’re better at this than I am. | 早跟你说了吧 你比我更擅长做这种事 |
[17:56] | Though you could have jumped in earlier. | 虽然你可以早点插手这事的 |
[18:01] | We were able to do a biopsy, and the mass is non-malignant. | 我们可以做活组织检查 但是肿瘤是良性的 |
[18:06] | We’ve stabilized it, but it does still need to be removed. | 我们可以暂时防止它扩散 但是必须得移除它 |
[18:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[18:10] | Two months. | 两个月后 |
[18:11] | By then, the baby will be viable outside the… | 到那个时候 孩子就会在宫外 |
[18:13] | I don’t feel well. | 我感觉不对劲 |
[18:15] | My vision’s getting blurry. | 我的视线越来越模糊了 |
[18:18] | Your blood pressure’s tanking. | 你的血压在下降 |
[18:19] | W… Doctor, what’s happening to her? | 医生 她这是怎么了 |
[18:22] | Page Dr. Melendez. | 呼叫梅伦德斯医生 |
[18:37] | 阑尾切除手术 主治医生 肖恩・墨菲医生 | |
[18:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:44] | My name is Dr. Shaun Murphy, | 我是肖恩・墨菲医生 |
[18:47] | surgical resident year three. | 外科住院医龄3年 |
[18:50] | I will be assisted by Dr. Claire Browne | 我将由克莱尔・布朗医生协助 |
[18:53] | on today’s open appendectomy. | 主刀今天的开放式阑尾切除术 |
[18:55] | I will not be putting on my number 7 sterile gloves myself, | 因为我是主刀医生 所以我自己不会亲自 |
[18:59] | as I am lead surgeon. | 戴7号无菌手套 |
[19:03] | Nurse Fletch, can you adjust the overhead light? | 弗莱彻护士 你能帮我调整一下顶灯吗 |
[19:08] | Adjust to a 35-degree angle. | 调整到35度角 |
[19:14] | Nurse Hawks, please hand me the 10 blade. | 霍克斯护士 请递给我十号手术刀 |
[19:31] | The arterial embolization was rejected above the bladder. | 动脉栓塞在膀胱上方遭排异 |
[19:33] | The mass is seeping blood. | 肿瘤正在渗血 |
[19:35] | We have to go in again, or she’ll slowly bleed to death. | 我们必须再切入一次 否则她会渐渐流血过多而死 |
[19:38] | We deliver the baby early, | 我们将胎儿早点接生出来 |
[19:39] | have an incubator and ventilator ready in the O.R. | 手术室里有保温箱和呼吸机 |
[19:41] | Even with maximal NICU support, | 即使有最高配备的新生儿重症监护室支持 |
[19:43] | the baby’s chance of survival is around 15% to 20%. | 孩子的生存率也只有大概百分之15到20 |
[19:47] | Maybe we were wrong the first time. | 或许我们一开始就错了 |
[19:50] | Maybe we can leave the child and work around her. | 或许我们可以先不管孩子 重点救大人 |
[19:53] | We can suction-resect this friable lesion | 或许我们可以用抽吸设备切除这块脆性损伤区 |
[19:55] | and control the bleeding better with the argon beam coagulator. | 然后用氩束凝结器更好地控制出血 |
[19:58] | Very easy to go too far, cause a uterine rupture. | 容易擦枪走火 造成子宫破裂 |
[20:01] | But if we don’t screw up, | 但是如果我们没搞砸 |
[20:02] | the baby gets to stay in the womb and grow to term. | 孩子就能留在子宫里发育到正常成熟期 |
[20:04] | Nice. | 不错 |
[20:05] | I’ll go book an O.R. | 我去预约手术室 |
[20:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:08] | There’s one more thing we need to do. | 我们还得做一件事 |
[20:15] | It’s a good plan. | 是个好计划 |
[20:17] | But the safest course of action | 但是最安全的做法 |
[20:18] | is to deliver prematurely and remove the mass. | 就是早产和移除肿块 |
[20:20] | By “deliver prematurely,” | 你说 早产 |
[20:22] | you mean terminate the pregnancy. | 意味着终止妊娠 |
[20:24] | Not necessarily. But yes. | 没有必要 但是没错 |
[20:27] | To save her life. | 为了救她的命 |
[20:29] | If I place internal iliac artery balloon catheters, | 如果我放置了髂内动脉球囊导管 |
[20:32] | I can control most bleeding as it happens. | 我就能控制大部分的出血情况 |
[20:34] | Most? | 大部分 |
[20:37] | I’ve performed surgeries that were a lot more complicated | 我做过比这更复杂的手术 |
[20:40] | under much more difficult circumstances. | 而且条件还更加艰难 |
[20:43] | When you had no other option. | 那是在你别无选择的时候 |
[20:44] | You have a choice here, a safer choice. | 这次你有得选 更为保障的选择 |
[20:46] | The mother’s life takes precedence. | 母亲的性命是要优先考虑的 |
[20:48] | That’s our policy. | 这是我们的方针 |
[20:50] | Are we sure it’s hers? | 我们能确定这是她想要的吗 |
[20:55] | Okay. Go make your case. | 好吧 你继续忙你的 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[20:59] | Neil? | 尼尔 |
[21:02] | Thank you for getting my approval. | 感谢你特地过来征求我的同意 |
[21:05] | It’s your job. | 这是你的工作 |
[21:10] | I will now use electrocautery | 我现在会用电灼法 |
[21:12] | to incise through both the fascia and muscles. | 同时切开通过筋膜和肌肉 |
[21:17] | Can I please get a measurement | 谁能告诉我一下 |
[21:19] | on the patient’s pulse, blood pressure, and temperature? | 病人的脉搏 血压 以及体温的数据 |
[21:23] | JL: Pulse is at 65, pressure 118/82, | 脉搏65 血压118 82 |
[21:26] | and temp is normal, at 98.6 degrees. | 体温正常 98.6华氏摄氏度 |
[21:28] | Thank you for hearing and responding. | 感谢你的倾听和反馈 |
[21:33] | The appendix can be removed in various ways. | 阑尾可以用多种方法切除 |
[21:36] | I will be using the suture ligation technique. | 我将使用缝合结扎技术 |
[21:40] | Dr. Browne, can you identify the ascending colon | 布朗医生 你能找出患者的升结肠 |
[21:43] | and its taenia coli? | 和结肠带吗 |
[21:48] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[21:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:51] | Please free the appendix-mesoappendix complex | 请从它的邻近组织处放下 |
[21:53] | from its adjacent tissue. | 阑尾肠系膜复合体 |
[21:55] | Babcock clamps. | 巴布科克夹子 |
[22:09] | We must have nicked an ileocolic branch of the SMA. | 我们一定是割到了肠系膜上动脉的一个回结肠分支 |
[22:16] | Get suction on it, Dr. Browne. | 准备用抽吸设备 布朗医生 |
[22:19] | Nurse Fletch, please use lap sponges to stem the bleed. | 弗莱彻护士 请用亮氨酸氨基肽酶棉球止血 |
[22:28] | If she hemorrhages, she could die? | 如果她出血了 她会死吗 |
[22:30] | That is a possibility. | 有可能 |
[22:32] | But if you’re successful, then I complete my pregnancy. | 但如果你成功了 那么我就能顺利保住孩子 |
[22:35] | No. It’s too risky. | 不 那太冒险了 |
[22:37] | If Dr. Melendez says he can do it… | 如果梅伦德斯医生说他做得到 |
[22:41] | Do the other surgery… | 做另一个手术 |
[22:42] | The one where you take the baby out and you save Patty. | 取出胎儿 保住帕蒂的那个手术 |
[22:46] | I’m the one carrying the baby. | 我才是怀孕的那个 |
[22:48] | I’m the one going through the surgery. | 我才是要躺上手术台的人 |
[22:50] | It’s not your choice to make. | 这不是你该做的选择 |
[22:51] | I-I didn’t want this baby. | 我不想要这个孩子 |
[22:58] | Sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[23:01] | Look, we can have another child some other time. | 听着 我们之后还可以有孩子的 |
[23:05] | But I can’t replace you. | 但是你是无法取代的 |
[23:15] | I don’t want another baby. | 我不想再要孩子 |
[23:18] | I want the one that’s been giving me morning sickness | 我就想要这个在过去的23周里 |
[23:21] | for the last 23 weeks. | 让我疯狂晨吐的孩子 |
[23:24] | I want the one who’s been giving me heartburn, | 我就是想要这个让我一直胃灼热 让我便秘 |
[23:27] | constipation, and insomnia. | 让我失眠的孩子 |
[23:33] | That’s the baby that I want to hold. | 这才是我想紧紧抓住不放的孩子 |
[23:38] | And I couldn’t live with the guilt | 如果我杀了我们的孩子保住自己 |
[23:41] | if I killed our baby to save my own life. | 我也无法带着这份愧疚活下去 |
[24:03] | Performing a suture ligation with two interrupted 2-0 vicryl sutures. | 用两条2-0号薇乔断续手术缝合线缝合 |
[24:23] | Dr. Browne, cauterize the exposed mucosa. | 布朗医生 烧灼暴露的粘膜 |
[24:28] | I may owe Dr. Lim an apology. | 或许我欠利姆医生一个道歉 |
[24:32] | Continue. | 继续 |
[24:33] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[24:35] | We still need to copiously irrigate the wound | 我们还需要用生理盐水 |
[24:38] | with normal saline, | 大量地冲洗伤口 |
[24:40] | grasp the peritoneum with two straight clamps, | 用两个直钳夹住腹膜 |
[24:42] | and close it all up with a continuous 3-0 vicryl stitch. | 然后再用3-0薇乔连续缝合线缝合 |
[24:47] | Irrigating. | 冲洗 |
[24:50] | Straight clamp, please, N-Nurse… | 请给我直止血钳 护士 |
[24:55] | Straight clamp, please, Nurse Hawks. | 请给我直止血钳 霍克斯护士 |
[25:03] | You are handing them to me incorrectly. | 你递的方式错了 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[25:10] | You are handing them to me incorrectly. | 你递的方式错了 |
[25:13] | This is how I always do it. | 我一贯如此 |
[25:15] | You do it wrong. | 你递的不对 |
[25:18] | Shaun… I don’t know how else to do it. | 肖恩 我不知道该用别的什么方式做 |
[25:23] | You can do it the right way. | 你正确的递 |
[25:25] | What’s the right way? | 什么是正确的方式 |
[25:27] | – The efficient way. – Efficient? | – 就是有效的方式 – 有效的吗 |
[25:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:30] | There is historical precedence to my preference. | 我一直以来都有这样的优先序偏好史 |
[25:34] | Please just take the clamp. | 请你就拿着吧 |
[25:36] | I can’t. Of course you can. | – 我不能 – 你当然可以 |
[25:38] | Take the damn clamp. | 他妈的拿着吧 |
[25:46] | You need to leave. | 你走吧 |
[25:51] | Nurse Hawks… | 霍克斯护士 |
[25:54] | You need to leave the O.R. | 你离开手术室 |
[25:57] | Leave now! | 现在就走 |
[26:14] | Dr. Reznick, please cauterize those bleeders | 雷茨尼克医生 请把将出血处 |
[26:16] | with the argon coagulator. | 用氩凝结器烧灼一下 |
[26:20] | I nicked an artery. | 我割伤了一条动脉 |
[26:21] | She’s hemorrhaging! | 她出血了 |
[26:22] | Hang four units on the rapid infuser. | 在快速注入器上挂四个单位 |
[26:24] | Get me a vascular clamp. | 给我一个血管夹 |
[26:27] | The surgery was successful. | 手术非常成功 |
[26:30] | The patient’s vital signs are stable… | 病人的生命体征稳定 |
[26:32] | You can’t solve your interpersonal problems by making people go away. | 你不能通过支开别人来解决你的人际交流问题 |
[26:36] | There was a bleed. | 当时有出血情况 |
[26:38] | You threw the nurse out of surgery because of a bleed? | 你因为出血情况就把护士赶出了手术室吗 |
[26:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:42] | Because we nicked the ileocolic branch of the SMA, | 因为我们割破了肠系膜上动脉的一个回结肠分支 |
[26:45] | Nurse Fletch was attending to the lap sponges, | 弗莱彻护士在负责处理棉球事项 |
[26:48] | so Nurse Hawks had to hand me the straight clamp, | 所以必须由霍克斯护士递给我直血管钳 |
[26:50] | and she did it wrong. | 而她做错了 |
[26:54] | And she refused to do it right. | 而且她拒绝更正 |
[26:56] | Did you tell her how to do it right? | 你有告诉她该怎么做吗 |
[26:58] | I wanted my straight clamp | 我希望直血管钳 |
[27:01] | handed to me at a 45-degree angle | 是以45度的弯曲角度递给我的 |
[27:04] | so I do not have to bend my wrist as much | 这样我就不用扭曲我的手腕 |
[27:06] | to go from handoff to the surgical field. | 把手移开手术区域去接工具了 |
[27:08] | Did you explain all of that to her? | 你跟她解释这些了吗 |
[27:10] | I told her to do it the efficient way. | 我告诉她 用高效率的方式递给我 |
[27:17] | I want you to apologize to Nurse Hawks. | 我希望你向霍克斯护士道歉 |
[27:21] | N-No. No. | 不 不 |
[27:22] | Why would I apologize because she did not do it right? | 为什么我要因为她没做对事情而道歉呢 |
[27:27] | Because you didn’t, either. | 因为你也没做对啊 |
[27:31] | When you’re lead surgeon, it means you’re in charge, | 当你主刀手术时 就意味着你全权负责 |
[27:34] | which means if anything goes wrong, it’s your fault. | 如果出了问题 就是你的错 |
[27:37] | Do you understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[27:41] | You’ve gotta make this right. | 你要去处理好这件事 |
[27:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | You could have stepped in and kept the situation from escalating. | 你就该早点介入 不要让事态恶化的 |
[28:01] | You have your way of dealing with Shaun, | 你有你对待肖恩的方式 |
[28:04] | and so do I. | 我也有我的方式 |
[28:15] | We need better control of the bleeding. Clamp off the common iliac. | 我们最好止住血 钳住髂动脉 |
[28:18] | There’s too much blood to see in here. | 血太多 这里看不清 |
[28:20] | We have to take the baby out. | 我们得把胎儿取出来 |
[28:26] | Page the on-call neonatologist. | 去通知新生儿专家 |
[28:28] | Let them know they’re gonna have a 23-week-old girl | 告诉他们很快要转诊一位 |
[28:29] | coming their way very soon. | 23周大的女婴 |
[28:35] | Second time in as many days you’ve dropped by unexpectedly. | 你一如既往的不期而至啊 |
[28:39] | I’m starting to think you like me. | 我都开始觉得你喜欢我了 |
[28:40] | I got a job offer. | 我找到了份工作 |
[28:43] | Well, there you go. That was quick. | 很棒啊 这么快 |
[28:44] | Let’s go celebrate. | 咱们去庆祝吧 |
[28:45] | Well, I’m not gonna take the offer. | 我不会接受这份工作 |
[28:47] | I want to come work here with you. | 我想来这和你一起工作 |
[28:49] | Well, we’ve already talked about that. | 这是我们都说过了 |
[28:51] | You talked. I listened. | 是你说了 我只是听 |
[28:53] | Now it’s my turn to talk. | 现在该我说了 |
[28:55] | We got married to be here for each other, | 我们结了婚 要彼此支持的 |
[28:58] | even when the other one didn’t know they need it. | 即使另一半不觉得他们需要支持 |
[29:01] | You’re so busy with your patients, | 你看病那么忙 |
[29:03] | you don’t see that the clinic is starting to suffer. | 你都没看到诊所开始人满为患了 |
[29:05] | Right now, it’s double-booked appointments. | 现在 是超额预约 |
[29:07] | Next, it could be the wrong medication prescribed. | 然后就可能出现开错药的情况 |
[29:10] | I would never let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[29:11] | I’m a good partner. | 我是个好伴侣 |
[29:13] | I’m good at home, on the weekends. | 我善于持家 周末清闲 |
[29:16] | I could be equally as good here in this office. | 我在这里也可以做的一样好 |
[29:22] | Okay, if it doesn’t work out, I’ll quit. | 好吧 如果做的不好 我就不干了 |
[29:25] | Or you can fire me. | 你可以开除我 |
[29:27] | No harm, no foul. | 无害不罚 无伤大雅 |
[29:29] | Uh, nothing is ever as simple as “No harm, no foul.” | 再没有比“无伤大雅”更容易的事了 |
[29:33] | Got a resume? | 你有简历吗 |
[29:36] | Well, I was hoping to avoid that. | 我想跳过这一步呢 |
[30:15] | I read a study that said sharing a cup of coffee with colleagues | 我看了个报道说 与同事分享咖啡 |
[30:19] | promotes professionalism. | 可以提升专业水平 |
[30:21] | My cup is empty | 我的杯是空的 |
[30:23] | because I do not like the way coffee makes me feel. | 因为我不喜欢咖啡给我的感觉 |
[30:27] | I’ve had a long day. Can I just enjoy my lunch? | 我今天过得很累 能让我吃饭吗 |
[30:31] | Chief Lim asked me to apologize to you. | 林主任让我向你道歉 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:49] | The earliest known drawing | 现知最早的 |
[30:51] | of a pivoting surgical instrument | 转轴的手术工具 |
[30:54] | dates back to 1500 B.C. on a tomb at Thebes, Egypt… | 要追溯到公元前1500年前底比斯的一个墓里 |
[30:58] | This does not sound like the beginning of an apology. | 这可不像是要道歉啊 |
[31:00] | I want to explain why I prefer the straight clamp | 我想解释我为何更喜欢 |
[31:03] | handed to me at a 45-degree angle. | 以45度角递给我直血管钳 |
[31:06] | Putting it in historical context will help. | 讲述一下历史背景会有帮助的 |
[31:08] | You need to stop. | 你别说了 |
[31:09] | In the ninth century, | 在9世纪时 |
[31:11] | Albucasis, known as “the father of surgery”… | 阿尔布卡西斯 也被称作“手术之父” |
[31:14] | You need to go away. | 你走吧 |
[31:15] | No. | 不行 |
[31:16] | I need you to understand | 我要你明白 |
[31:18] | because if you see why I’m right, | 因为只有你知道我说得没错 |
[31:21] | you will see there is no reason for me to apologize. | 你才会明白我没有理由道歉 |
[31:36] | She’s gone into unstable v-tach. | 她开始不稳定的室颤了 |
[31:37] | Dr. Reznick, we’re gonna need the defibrillator. | 列兹尼克医生 我们需要上电击器 |
[31:46] | Charging. | 充电 |
[31:48] | Clear. | 离手 |
[31:51] | Continue compressions. | 继续加压 |
[31:52] | Give me one milligram of epinephrine. | 给我一毫克肾上腺素 |
[31:55] | She’s gone into v-fib. Shock again. | 她已经室颤了 再次电击 |
[31:57] | Charging. | 充电 |
[31:58] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:02] | All right, crack her chest. I’m gonna do an open-heart massage. | 好了 给她开胸做心脏按摩 |
[32:12] | Heart’s exposed. | 心脏已显露 |
[32:15] | Starting the massage. | 开始按摩 |
[32:20] | Internal cardiac paddles. | 心内起搏 |
[32:26] | Charging. | 充电 |
[32:29] | Clear. | 离手 |
[32:32] | Again. | 再来 |
[32:34] | Charge. Clear. | 充电 离手 |
[32:38] | Again! | 再来 |
[32:39] | Charge. | 充电 |
[32:41] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:08] | Let’s open the uterus and get the baby. | 咱们剖宫把胎儿取出来吧 |
[33:26] | All you had to do was say you’re sorry. | 你只需要说句对不起 |
[33:28] | I tried to explain why the straight clamp… | 我试着解释为什么直血管钳 |
[33:32] | N-No, I-I don’t hear the word “sorry” in there. | 不行 我们听到你说对不起 |
[33:34] | I-I don’t hear any taking of responsibility. | 我没听出你承担责任的态度 |
[33:36] | You said I had to make this right. | 我说了我要解释清楚 |
[33:41] | An apology seemed to be just one possible way… | 道歉似乎只是个 |
[33:44] | Shaun, she filed a complaint. | 肖恩 她投诉了 |
[33:46] | – No. No! – Yes. Yes. | – 不要 – 是的 |
[33:48] | – You have a problem with communication. – I was… Yes, but I am… | – 你存在沟通问题 – 是的 但是我 |
[33:50] | So I’m going to make this very, very clear. | 我就直接说白了吧 |
[33:53] | You screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[33:54] | – No. – Yes. Yeah, you were wrong. | – 没有 – 是的 你做错了 |
[33:56] | – No! – You are wrong. | – 没有 – 你做错了 |
[33:57] | You screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[33:59] | This incident will be noted in your file. | 这个事件会写在你的档案里 |
[34:02] | And if this or anything like this happens again, | 如果再有此类事件发生 |
[34:05] | that will be the end of your residency. | 你的实习工作就结束了 |
[34:11] | Now, what do you have to say? | 你现在要说什么 |
[34:20] | You’re sorry? | 你觉得抱歉吗 |
[34:25] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[34:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:35] | Now go say those words to Nurse Hawks. | 现在去和霍克斯护士说吧 |
[34:38] | And mean them. | 真心实意的说 |
[35:06] | I spoke to Carly. | 我和卡莉说了 |
[35:08] | You’re a terrible fairy godmother. | 你是个差劲的仙子教母 |
[35:10] | You swoop in, you enchant the hero with a lie, | 你趁虚而入 用谎言迷惑英雄 |
[35:13] | and then you carry on like you made his world a better place. | 然后就好像你让他的世界变得更好了似的 |
[35:15] | Shaun was about to talk to Carly. | 肖恩打算和卡莉谈谈的 |
[35:17] | That’s what he needed to do. | 他需要这么做 |
[35:18] | I think Carly’s pissed at him. | 我觉得卡莉惹他不高兴了 |
[35:20] | Fine. Then she’s pissed at him. They deal with it. | 好吧 就算是她惹他生气了 他们也会处理好的 |
[35:22] | Shaun’s problem is communication. | 肖恩的问题在于沟通 |
[35:24] | You made it worse. | 你帮了倒忙 |
[35:26] | Shaun needed to get his head straight | 肖恩在主刀手术之前 |
[35:28] | before his first solo surgery. | 需要理清头绪 |
[35:30] | That is what I did. I fixed the problem. | 所以我才帮他 我解决了问题 |
[35:33] | You buried a problem. | 可你掩盖了一个问题 |
[35:36] | Which seems to be your general approach to life right now. | 现在看来这是你对待生活的方式 |
[37:49] | Hey, Shaun. | 肖恩 |
[37:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:53] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[38:02] | You’re mad at me. | 你生我气了 |
[38:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:07] | Because whenever you have a problem, | 你无论有什么问题 |
[38:09] | I hear it from Glassman or Claire or Morgan… | 我都是从格拉斯曼 克莱尔或者摩根那里听说的 |
[38:13] | Anyone but you. | 就没听你亲口说过 |
[38:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:25] | Good. | 好 |
[38:29] | Shaun, stop! | 肖恩 别这样 |
[38:33] | This is the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[38:34] | You have to tell me what’s bothering you. | 你得告诉我什么让你心烦 |
[38:42] | Why did you not invite me to your get-together last Sunday? | 你为何没邀请我去参加上周的聚会呢 |
[38:47] | I had some old friends over. | 我来了很多老朋友 |
[38:49] | We were gonna drink and play a little poker. | 我们会喝酒打牌 |
[38:53] | My friends are snarky. | 我的朋友们都有点毒舌 |
[38:55] | They tease and play practical jokes on each other. | 他们喜欢互讽恶搞 |
[38:59] | And I knew that you wouldn’t like that | 我知道你肯定不喜欢 |
[39:01] | and that it would get weird, | 那样就变得很奇怪了 |
[39:02] | so I decided not to invite you. | 所以我决定不邀请你 |
[39:06] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[39:07] | The whole story. | 没别的意思 |
[39:15] | My father always sent me to my room | 以前我爸和朋友打牌的时候 |
[39:20] | when he would play poker with his friends. | 总把我关在房里 |
[39:23] | They were loud, and they would tease me. | 他们很吵 会取笑我 |
[39:28] | They said I talked funny. | 他们说我说话怪怪的 |
[39:29] | Is that what your friends were going to say? | 你的朋友们也会这么说我吗 |
[39:32] | No, Shaun. Of course not. | 不会的 肖恩 当然不会 |
[39:34] | Then what were they going to do? | 那他们会怎么说 |
[39:38] | Nothing, I guess. | 什么都不说吧 |
[39:41] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[39:42] | Sometimes when you bring the guy that you’re dating | 有时候把你交往的对象 |
[39:44] | into the mix, that relationship changes. | 介绍给大家时 感情就会有变化 |
[39:47] | It can be a disaster. | 可能成为一场灾难 |
[39:49] | Was it a disaster | 你每次带恋人 |
[39:52] | every time you brought a date to meet your friends? | 去见其他朋友都是一场灾难吗 |
[39:57] | No. Some fit right in. | 不是 有的就很合群 |
[40:00] | Then how did you know? | 那你怎么知道 |
[40:04] | How did you know it would be a disaster with me? | 你怎么知道换成我就成了灾难 |
[40:15] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[40:18] | I made an assumption. | 我设想了一下 |
[40:20] | And I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该这样的 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:32] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[40:37] | I wasn’t a great girlfriend. | 我是个不合格的女朋友 |
[40:41] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[40:46] | You’re my girlfriend? | 你是我女朋友了吗 |
[40:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:51] | Does that mean I’m your boyfriend? | 也就是说 我是你男朋友吗 |
[40:53] | You are. | 是啊 |
[40:55] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[41:05] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[41:06] | Okay. | 可以 |
[41:18] | I’m glad we talked. | 很高兴我们把话说开了 |
[41:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:22] | I’ll introduce you to my friends next week. | 我下周就把你介绍给朋友们 |
[41:24] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[41:26] | I would not like to meet your friends. | 我还是别见你那群朋友了 |
[41:31] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |