时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | This isn’t my usual seat in a speeding ambulance. | 我一般在飞驰的救护车里不是躺着那个啊 |
[00:10] | You vomited and passed out. | 你吐了 晕过去了 |
[00:13] | You have a three-inch abdominal bruise | 你有一个长达8厘米的腹部淤青 |
[00:15] | and a big bump on your head, | 头上还有一个大包 |
[00:16] | – either of which could… – You can check it all out tomorrow. | – 任何一个都可能导致你 – 这些可以明天再检查 |
[00:18] | As soon as I’m back at the hospital, | 等我一回医院 |
[00:20] | I’m going back to treating patients. They must be on overflow. | 我就要继续治疗病人 肯定已经忙不过来了 |
[00:22] | As soon as we’re back at the hospital, you are getting a CT. | 等我们回了医院 你就得先去做CT |
[00:24] | You could have increasing intracranial pressure | 你可能会因为挫伤 水肿或血肿 |
[00:27] | from contusions, edema, or a hematoma. | 具有颅内压增加的风险 |
[00:29] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[00:30] | I’m pretty sure I know my symptoms better than you do. | 我的症状我肯定比你了解 |
[00:32] | No headache, no unilateral weakness. | 我没有头痛 也没有单侧虚弱 |
[00:35] | The doctor without the head injury makes the call. | 头部没受伤的医生来决定 |
[00:45] | MORGAN: There’s the rupture. | 找到撕裂点了 |
[00:47] | The fallopian tube’s necrotic. | 输卵管坏死 |
[00:48] | DeBakey forceps. | 德贝基夹钳 |
[00:53] | BP’s stabilizing at 90 over 65. | 血压稳定 90 65 |
[00:56] | – I’ll take the clamp. – I’m fine. You remove the laps. | – 我来用夹钳 – 我没事 你把纱布取掉 |
[00:57] | It’s better if you do it. Less likely to damage your hands. | 还是你来取掉纱布吧 这样更不容易让你的手造成永久损伤 |
[01:00] | We need six hands, we’ve got four, | 我们需要六只手 现在有四只了 |
[01:01] | and you want us to work with two? | 然后你只要用两只吗 |
[01:06] | I need 2-0 chromic catgut. | 我需要二零号铬肠线 |
[01:09] | His heart’s shifted from the pressure on his chest. | 他的心脏因为胸腔压力已经移位了 |
[01:11] | Try retracting it to the right. | 往右边推一下 |
[01:14] | There’s nowhere for it to go. | 已经没地方可去了 |
[01:19] | Close him up. We’ll have to go in through his side. | 给他缝合 我们得从侧面进入 |
[01:24] | That won’t be easier. | 那样也不会更容易的 |
[01:25] | Well, it better be, ’cause this way is impossible. | 最好能比现在容易 因为这样根本不可能 |
[01:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:35] | LEA: Yes. Shaun. | 我在 肖恩 |
[01:37] | Lea? | 莉亚 |
[01:38] | Yeah, it’s me. You okay? | 对 是我 你没事吧 |
[01:39] | Why is it still you? | 怎么还是你 |
[01:41] | I’m fine. I wanted to stay and help. | 我没事 我想留下来帮忙 |
[01:42] | No, I don’t need you, okay? | 我不需要你 |
[01:46] | I need a rescue worker. | 我需要救援工人 |
[01:47] | They’re taking in a lot of scaffolding and stuff | 他们现在弄了很多脚手架之类的东西 |
[01:49] | hoping to reinforce the walls. | 希望能把墙体固定住 |
[01:50] | The water should be a priority. | 应该先处理水管爆裂的问题 |
[01:52] | They shut off the main. | 主管道已经关闭了 |
[01:53] | They don’t know why it’s still flowing. | 他们也不知道为什么还是流个不停 |
[01:55] | We’re gonna drown in about five minutes! | 我们还有五分钟就要淹死了 |
[01:59] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[02:02] | At the rate the water is filling, we have about an hour. | 按照水流的速度 我们还有一小时时间 |
[02:06] | And I could leave. | 而且我可以走的 |
[02:19] | XGunSubTeam | |
[02:23] | I am going to cut the rebar to free you. | 我要剪开钢筋把你放出来 |
[02:26] | I didn’t do it before | 我之前没弄是因为 |
[02:27] | because it risks rupturing your posterior tibial artery, | 有可能使你的胫骨后动脉破裂 |
[02:30] | but now we need to. | 但现在我们得开始了 |
[02:31] | Take this. | 把这个吃了 |
[02:34] | Cutting will intermittently cause your leg to move, | 切割会间歇性地让你的腿动起来 |
[02:36] | which will cause a lot of pain. | 但是会很痛 |
[02:46] | How did you deal with your heartache? | 你怎么处理你的心痛的 |
[02:51] | – Are you just asking to keep me calm? – Yes. | – 你是为了让我冷静才问的吗 – 对 |
[02:54] | Distracting you from the disastrous situation you’re in | 对 让你从灾难情况中转移注意力 |
[02:57] | will help keep your blood pressure down. | 能帮助保持你的血压不升高 |
[02:59] | Oh, and reduce bleeding. | 也能减少流血 |
[03:04] | Honesty was the problem with my ex. | 我跟我前任的问题是坦诚相待 |
[03:10] | I opened up to him, told him everything. | 我跟他敞开心扉 把一切都告诉了他 |
[03:14] | In return… | 结果作为回报 |
[03:16] | he didn’t. | 他没有像我一样 |
[03:20] | Were you being honest when you said | 那你说这一切之后 |
[03:21] | you were going to move on after this? | 你会抛下过去向前看 是真的吗 |
[03:26] | One upside of being impaled on rebar underground | 被困在一个水流缓缓漫上来 |
[03:29] | in a room slowly filling with water | 还被钢筋插入一条腿的地下室里的好处就是 |
[03:30] | is it focuses your priorities. | 可是让我专注于眼前最优先的事情呢 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 是真的 |
[03:35] | I’m moving on. | 我要放下他了 |
[03:38] | If you loved him… | 如果你爱过他 |
[03:41] | maybe you can’t. | 可能你放不下 |
[03:50] | – MELENDEZ: I told you. – CLAIRE: What? | – 我就说吧 – 什么 |
[03:52] | Be quiet. Be still. | 别说话 别动 |
[03:53] | The machine is already past the point | 机器已经运转了半天了 |
[03:55] | where you would have seen any damage. | 要是有损伤早就看到了 |
[03:57] | The fact that you haven’t said anything | 然后你什么都没说 |
[03:58] | means you’re either trying to figure out | 说明你还在努力想办法 |
[03:59] | how to tell me I’m going to die or you’re trying to figure out | 要么委婉的告诉我我要死了 要么在想 |
[04:01] | how to apologize for wasting my time. | 如何道歉 说浪费了我的时间 |
[04:04] | You’re right. I’m glad your brain is fine. | 你说的对 我很开心你脑子没事 |
[04:07] | I’m not sorry at all. | 但我完全不抱歉 |
[04:09] | Appreciate the excessive concern. | 感谢你过分的关心 |
[04:11] | Now I can get out of here and to patients | 我得赶紧出去治疗病人了 |
[04:12] | and you can get back to the winery to help. | 你也可以回去葡萄酒庄帮忙了 |
[04:15] | Brewery. | 是啤酒厂 |
[04:17] | Oh, come on. I misspoke. | 我不就是说错了嘛 |
[04:19] | Been a bit of a rough day, you hear? | 今天忙活的够呛啊 |
[04:21] | There was an earthquake. | 都地震了啊 |
[04:22] | I’ve seen you on a lot of rough days, | 我看过你经历过很多不尽人意的一天 |
[04:24] | but not once have I seen you confused. | 但没有一次看到你不清醒 |
[04:26] | Move your gown. | 衣服撩开 |
[04:32] | You’re bleeding internally. | 你内出血了 |
[04:39] | I need baci irrigation, and then we can start closing her up. | 我需要进行巴齐冲洗 然后就可以开始缝合了 |
[04:44] | ANDREWS: Dr. Reznick. | 雷兹尼克医生 |
[04:45] | Please step back, Dr. Andrews. | 请你退后 安德鲁斯医生 |
[04:47] | We’re trying to keep this area as sterile as possible. | 我们想保持这里尽可能无菌 |
[04:49] | Glad you’re aware it’s not an actual operating room | 很高兴你还知道 你是在一个非手术室的地方 |
[04:51] | that you seem to be operating in. | 给病人做手术呢 |
[04:52] | There weren’t any available. | 手术室都满了 |
[04:53] | And there weren’t any surgeons, either. | 也没有其他医生空着了 |
[04:55] | – Suction. – So, you violated Dr. Glassman’s order | – 抽吸 – 格拉斯曼医生命令你 |
[04:58] | to not use your hands. | 不要使用你的双手的 |
[04:59] | Ectopic pregnancy. | 她宫外孕了 |
[05:00] | The fallopian tube ruptured. | 输卵管破裂了 |
[05:02] | Patient would have died. | 不手术病人就死了 |
[05:03] | Oh-Maxon sutures. | 奥2马克森缝线 |
[05:06] | You could have found another way, | 你本来可以想到其他办法的 |
[05:07] | but you wanted to be a hero. | 但你非要一意孤行逞英雄 |
[05:12] | Get your hands out of the patient | 把你的手从病人身上拿下来 |
[05:13] | and take them to your room. | 回病房去 |
[05:16] | I’ll finish. | 我来完成 |
[05:36] | He has a traumatic dissection | 他一直到上升主动脉的部分 |
[05:37] | all the way to the ascending aorta. | 都已经被创伤性切割开了 |
[05:40] | The clamp would tear through the vessel wall. | 夹钳会撕裂血管壁的 |
[05:43] | He’d bleed out. | 他会大出血致死的 |
[05:44] | And if we clamp proximal to it, | 如果我们夹住近端 |
[05:46] | he’d lose perfusion to his head. | 他会失去脑部充血灌注 |
[05:49] | He’ll be brain-dead. | 就会脑死亡 |
[05:56] | You should go back to the hospital. | 你回医院吧 |
[05:59] | I’ll stay with the boy. | 我陪这孩子待会 |
[06:11] | Who is in charge? | 谁管事呢 |
[06:12] | First Andrews, then Morgan and Andrews again. | 先是安德鲁斯 然后摩根 然后又变成安鲁斯了 |
[06:13] | She’s back in her patient room. He’s in surgery. | 她回病房了 他在做手术 |
[06:15] | – All right, what do you got? – Bay 4. | – 现在什么情况 – 4号创伤室 |
[06:17] | Otherwise healthy 35-year-old with chest pain. | 要不然就是一个35岁胸口痛的健康人 |
[06:19] | – High sensitivity troponins back? – First was negative. | – 高灵敏度肌钙蛋白结果呢 – 一开始还是阴性的 |
[06:21] | Repeat the tropes in an hour. | 一小时之后再重复一下 |
[06:22] | If there’s still no change, discharge him. | 还没变化的话 就让他出院 |
[06:24] | – Yeah. – Bay 2… 16-year-old. | – 好的 2号创伤室 16岁女孩 |
[06:25] | Dresser fell on her leg. | 被梳妆台砸到了腿 |
[06:26] | – Normal pulse and sensory exam? – Yes. | – 脉搏和感官测试都正常吗 – 是的 |
[06:29] | It’s a non-displaced fracture. | 是非移位性骨折 |
[06:30] | Prep her for a posterior slab and book a follow-up. | 给她准备后验平板 预约后期观察 |
[06:32] | Dr. Lim. | 林医生 |
[06:36] | Who is this? | 这谁的片子 |
[06:38] | Dr. Melendez. | 梅兰德兹医生的 |
[06:48] | Dr. Park. | 朴医生 |
[06:50] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样啊 |
[06:54] | Not good, Casey. | 情况不好 凯西 |
[06:57] | We couldn’t fix things. | 我们没办法治好任何部分 |
[07:00] | When we take this off you, you’ll start bleeding, | 如果我们把吧台移开 你就会开始大出血 |
[07:03] | and we won’t be able to stop it. | 我们止不住血的 |
[07:10] | You’re gonna die. | 你会死的 |
[07:14] | No. | 不 |
[07:15] | No, no, no. You’re wrong. | 不不不 你错了 |
[07:17] | You gotta… You gotta be wrong. | 你肯定是错了 |
[07:18] | Man, where’s… | 那个 |
[07:20] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸呢 |
[07:21] | He’s on his way. | 在路上了 |
[07:24] | We’re gonna keep you comfortable. | 我们会让你尽可能舒服点的 |
[07:25] | I’m not in pain, okay? | 我完全不疼啊 |
[07:28] | You gotta be wrong. | 你肯定是搞错了 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry, Casey. | 很遗憾 凯西 |
[07:37] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[07:48] | Isn’t “moving on” just a euphemism | 向前看不就是放弃 失败的 |
[07:51] | for giving up, for failure? | 委婉说法吗 |
[07:55] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这么以为吗 |
[07:57] | Do you think you failed? | 你觉得你失败了吗 |
[08:00] | Accepting… loss | 接受失去 |
[08:04] | makes us stronger. | 会让我们更强大的 |
[08:08] | Refusing to accept failure makes us not fail. | 拒绝接受失败 会让我们不会失败 |
[08:12] | If we keep fighting till we succeed, then… | 如果我们继续努力 直到成功 那么 |
[08:15] | Th… That’s not true! | 不是的 |
[08:17] | It traps us, | 我们会被羁绊住 |
[08:18] | prevents us from moving on to other victories. | 让我们没办法向前看 寻找其他的胜利 |
[08:30] | LIM: Your hematocrits suggest you’re still bleeding. | 血球容积量显示你还在内出血 |
[08:32] | Appears to be in the retroperitoneum. | 应该是在腹膜后腔 |
[08:34] | Probably from the pancreas. | 可能是胰腺出血了 |
[08:35] | If we open you up, | 如果我们做手术 |
[08:37] | it means major resections and reconstructions, | 就意味着大动作的切除和重建 |
[08:39] | and you could end up with ostomy or diabetes. | 你可能会要进行造瘘术或者得糖尿病 |
[08:42] | I’m well aware of the risks of abdominal surgery. | 我很清楚开腹手术的风险 |
[08:44] | The more conservative approach | 更加保守的方案则是 |
[08:46] | is an angio for embolization to stop the bleed. | 一种用于栓塞止血的血管造影 |
[08:48] | – Less invasive… – Again, aware. | – 侵入性更小 – 我知道的 |
[08:52] | Do the embolization. | 栓赛治疗吧 |
[08:54] | In this case, | 你这种情况 |
[08:55] | I don’t think it’s actually safer. | 我不觉得这样更安全 |
[08:57] | If the bleed isn’t from the pancreas, | 如果不是胰腺出血 |
[09:00] | we’ll have to keep poking around till we find it, | 我们就得一直寻找 直到找到为止 |
[09:02] | and it might be too late. | 到那时候可能就来不及了 |
[09:08] | You want to do the surgery instead? | 还是你想做手术吗 |
[09:10] | Not really. | 并不想 |
[09:12] | But Claire’s right. | 但克莱尔说的没错 |
[09:19] | We’ve been able to get a satellite hook-up to your dad. | 我们卫星连线了你父亲 |
[09:22] | Do you want me to talk to him first? | 要我先跟他说吗 |
[09:23] | No, I need to talk to him. | 不 我得跟他说 |
[09:29] | MAN: Son? | 儿子 |
[09:33] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 老爸 对不起 |
[09:36] | Dad, I’m so sorry. | 老爸 真的对不起 |
[09:39] | I can’t hear you. Say that again. | 我听不到 再说一次 |
[09:40] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[09:42] | Dad, it’s… it’s my fault, okay? I… | 老爸 都是我的错 |
[09:46] | Can you hear me? Just be strong, okay? | 能听到吗 要坚强 |
[09:47] | – Dad! – Casey! | – 老爸 – 凯西 |
[09:49] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[09:54] | Get him back. | 重新给他打 |
[09:55] | The plane’s caught in a storm. | 飞机遇到暴风雨了 |
[09:58] | – I don’t know if it’ll… – Get him back. | – 我不知道还能不能 – 再给他打 |
[10:06] | LIM: Divide the gastro-colic ligament and expose the pancreas. | 切开胃结肠韧带 显露胰腺 |
[10:11] | It’s a branch of the superior mesenteric artery that’s torn, | 是肠系膜上动脉的一个分支撕裂了 |
[10:13] | not his pancreas. Good call. | 不是胰腺 你说得对 |
[10:15] | I need to resect the devitalized tissue | 我需要切除坏死的组织 |
[10:17] | to get a healthy anastomosis. | 达成健康的吻合 |
[10:19] | CLAIRE: We need clamps and 6-0 vicryls on Castros. | 我们需要夹钳和卡斯特罗六零号缝线 |
[10:25] | Dr. Lim? | 林医生 |
[10:30] | Above the SMA, the small bowel… | 肠系膜上动脉上面 小肠里 |
[10:41] | There are three ways to stop a bleeding vessel… | 有三种方法可以止血 |
[10:45] | clamp, cauterize, or repair. | 夹钳 烧灼 或者修复 |
[10:48] | Since this vessel is made of steel, | 既然这个血管是钢的 |
[10:51] | clamping requires a 60-ton press, | 夹住它需要60吨的压力 |
[10:53] | and cauterization requires an oxyacetylene torch. | 烧灼则需要氧炔焊炬 |
[10:59] | I don’t need to stop the water. | 我不需要让水流停止 |
[11:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[11:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[11:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[11:04] | Just slow it down. | 只需要让它慢一点 |
[11:07] | You’re good at a-adapting to challenges. | 你很善于适应挑战嘛 |
[11:10] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[11:12] | Blindly keeping on sawing wasn’t gonna work. | 一味盲目地锯钢条是行不通的 |
[11:15] | No. | 是的 |
[11:16] | But it wasn’t a failure. | 但这也不是失败 |
[11:20] | Because cutting the rebar wasn’t your goal. | 因为切断钢条不是你的目标 |
[11:23] | Saving me was your goal. | 救我 才是你的目标 |
[11:26] | And your goal isn’t Lea. | 你的目标也不是莉亚 |
[11:30] | It’s love. | 而是爱 |
[12:14] | I think the scar will work with the tattoos. | 这个伤疤配上这个纹身会很好啊 |
[12:19] | The bleed wasn’t from the pancreas. | 你不是胰腺出血 |
[12:21] | It was from the SMA. | 是肠系膜上动脉 |
[12:23] | But we found additional injuries | 但我们发现一直到腹腔动脉 |
[12:25] | all the way to the celiac trunk. | 都有额外伤害 |
[12:27] | Ischemic bowel? | 肠缺血吗 |
[12:29] | Early stages. | 早期的 |
[12:31] | We have restored full blood flow and reperfused. | 我们已经恢复了全血流动和再灌注 |
[12:34] | I’m sure the bowel is gonna be just fine. | 我敢肯定肠子会没事的 |
[12:36] | How sure? | 有多肯定 |
[12:38] | What’s my lactate? | 我的乳酸盐水平呢 |
[12:42] | Four. | 四级 |
[12:45] | Means there’s already been some failure of the bowel wall. | 这意味着肠壁已经有些问题了 |
[12:50] | We’re going to re-test your lactate. | 我们会重新测试你的乳酸盐水平 |
[12:52] | And I’m sure it’ll have gone down. | 肯定会下来的 |
[12:54] | But if it’s gone up, it means ischemia is progressing, | 但如果持续上升 说明局部缺血已经恶化了 |
[12:57] | and there’ll be more bacterial leakage. | 还会有更多细菌泄漏 |
[13:00] | Which in turn will mean septic shock… | 也就说明会感染性休克 |
[13:05] | …past the point of treatment. | 就无法治愈了 |
[13:11] | We’re not there yet. | 还没到那一步呢 |
[13:22] | Let him know it’s still gonna be a while. | 跟他说 还得等一会 |
[13:26] | How long is a while? | 一会是多久 |
[13:27] | Sorry. I don’t know. | 抱歉 不知道 |
[13:28] | He says they’re gonna drown in 15 minutes. | 他说还有15分钟就要淹死了 |
[13:30] | Is “a while” more or less than 15 minutes? | 一会是比15分钟多还是少 |
[13:32] | That last tremor made things too unstable to send my crew down. | 上一次余震太不稳定了 我没法让我的队员下去 |
[13:36] | You’re supposed to be saving lives. | 你们应该去救人的 |
[13:37] | You’re supposed to be the heroes. | 你们才应该是英雄的 |
[13:41] | If you let me, what I’m gonna do right now | 如果你让我走 我现在要去帮我的队员 |
[13:44] | is help my crew get in more braces, scaffolding, | 安装更多支架 |
[13:46] | and heavy machinery. | 以及重型机械设备了 |
[13:47] | What you need to do right now | 而你需要做的 |
[13:49] | is convince Dr. Murphy to get out of there. | 是说服墨菲医生离开那里 |
[13:55] | Talk to me, Casey. | 说话啊 凯西 |
[13:58] | I’m… I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[14:00] | Let’s just… talk. | 我们说说话 |
[14:02] | Why do you need to apologize to your father? | 你为什么需要跟你父亲道歉 |
[14:05] | What do you think you did? | 你觉得自己做了什么 |
[14:09] | Whatever it is, there’s nothing you could have done | 无论是什么 他现在都 |
[14:11] | that he’s gonna be mad about right now. | 不会跟你生气了 |
[14:13] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么都不了解 |
[14:17] | I know how a father feels. | 我知道一个父亲的感受 |
[14:20] | I know no matter how mad or how ugly things get, | 我知道无论事情让人多愤怒 多丑陋 |
[14:25] | we don’t stop loving our children. | 我们都不会不爱自己的孩子的 |
[14:33] | I killed my mother. | 我杀了我妈 |
[14:41] | You need to get out. | 你赶紧出来吧 |
[14:43] | – Soon. – Not soon, Shaun. | – 快了 – 不能快了 肖恩 |
[14:45] | You need to get out now. It’s not stable. | 你得赶紧出来 下面不稳固 |
[14:46] | Vera can’t leave. | 薇拉出不来 |
[14:50] | The firefighters told me they’re making great headway, | 消防员说了 他们进展很好了 |
[14:53] | and they’ll be able to save Vera soon, | 很快就能把薇拉救出来了 |
[14:55] | but you need to get out of the way. | 但你不能在下面碍事 |
[15:03] | Are you lying? | 你在骗我吗 |
[15:16] | You need to go, Shaun. | 你赶紧出去吧 肖恩 |
[15:23] | If I leave, you die. | 如果我走了 那你就死了 |
[15:28] | If you stay, | 如果你不走 |
[15:30] | we both die. | 咱俩都得死 |
[15:35] | You can’t cut through the rebar in time. | 你不能及时切断钢条的 |
[15:54] | I can’t cut through the rebar. | 我不能及时切断钢条 |
[16:02] | But I can cut through your leg. | 但我可以切断你的腿 |
[16:13] | At the civil war, there was a doctor | 内战的时候 有个医生 |
[16:16] | who could amputate limbs in under three minutes, | 在三分钟之内就截了肢 |
[16:18] | which kept blood loss and pain to a minimum, | 还控制在流血最少和疼痛最轻的情况下 |
[16:20] | thus reducing the effect of shock. | 减少了休克的风险 |
[16:22] | Our scalpels are sharper, | 我们的手术刀比之前更锋利了 |
[16:24] | so I can slice through the skin and muscle faster, | 我可以更快地穿透皮肤和肌肉 |
[16:26] | and I only sawed the rebar with the top half of the saw. | 而且我只用锯子的上半部切割了钢条 |
[16:30] | So the bottom half is still pristine | 下半部还是干净的 |
[16:31] | to get through the bone. | 可以切割骨头 |
[16:33] | Do you consent to the procedure? | 你同意这个手术吗 |
[16:38] | No. | 不 |
[16:41] | I have one condition. | 但我有一个条件 |
[16:44] | You have to promise me | 你得答应我 |
[16:46] | that if I don’t make it, | 如果我不能活下来 |
[16:49] | you’ll move on. | 你要向前走 |
[16:55] | You deserve to find love. | 你值得找到真爱 |
[16:58] | You need to. | 你需要的 |
[17:02] | You’re down here risking your life for me, right? | 你不顾自己的性命陪我在下面 |
[17:05] | Well, this is me risking my life for you. | 现在换我为你牺牲了 |
[17:10] | Promise me you’ll move on, Shaun. | 答应我 你会向前走的 肖恩 |
[17:14] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[17:26] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[17:32] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[17:40] | The year before med school, | 我上医学院一年前 |
[17:43] | I took six months off, | 我休息了半年 |
[17:46] | backpacked across Southeast Asia. | 背包穿越了东南亚 |
[17:51] | Hostels were three bucks a night. | 招待所一晚3美元 |
[17:54] | Beer was 50 cents. | 啤酒50美分 |
[17:58] | And I found this little island in Thailand, | 我在泰国找到了一个小岛 |
[18:02] | Koh Lanta. | 兰塔岛 |
[18:04] | Nothing but bamboo huts and palm trees. | 那里只有竹屋和棕榈树 |
[18:09] | Stayed eight days. | 我在那里呆了八天 |
[18:11] | Read “Moby Dick.” | 读白鲸记 |
[18:14] | Fell in love. | 爱上了 |
[18:22] | How high? | 有多高 |
[18:27] | High. | 很高 |
[18:33] | 8.1. | 8.1了 |
[18:46] | The place is probably overrun with tourists now. | 那小岛上现在估计全都是游客了 |
[18:52] | She had an accident. | 她出了意外 |
[18:55] | Nothing, really. Mom didn’t even report it. | 本来没什么 我妈都没上报 |
[19:02] | But it was big enough to mess with her neck. | 但后来影响到了她的颈椎 |
[19:05] | A lot of pain. | 她很痛 |
[19:06] | But she was dealing with it. | 她一直在努力抗争 |
[19:10] | I thought. | 我以为 |
[19:12] | She became dependent on the pills? | 她药物上瘾了吗 |
[19:16] | Going through her purse, | 我翻了她的包 |
[19:19] | looking to steal a couple bucks for the movies… | 想偷几块钱去看电影 |
[19:25] | …found three half-full prescription bottles. | 找到了三瓶半满的处方药 |
[19:27] | Same drug. | 都是同一种 |
[19:29] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[19:34] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[19:38] | I didn’t say anything to her or my dad. | 我没跟她说 也没跟我爸说 |
[19:41] | I-I-I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[19:51] | Three weeks later, she OD’d in her sleep. | 三周之后 她服药过多 在睡梦中死去了 |
[19:56] | He would’ve gotten her help. | 如果我说了 我爸会帮她的 |
[20:08] | I need to tell him. | 我得跟他说 |
[20:13] | You will. | 你会的 |
[20:15] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[20:30] | When I was a second-year resident, | 我当第二年住院医生的时候 |
[20:32] | I was assigned to a Dr. Wilmet Fortingale. | 被分配给了威尔蒙特・费南丁格尔医生 |
[20:36] | Full of himself, sarcastic, thin-skinned. | 自大 爱嘲讽人 很敏感的一个医生 |
[20:42] | Our first case together, | 我们的第一个病例 |
[20:44] | I saw he screwed up. | 我就眼看着他搞砸了 |
[20:47] | And I called him on it. | 我就上报了他 |
[20:48] | He lit into me. | 他跟我发火 |
[20:50] | What kind of ego I must have, | 我那时候多有自尊啊 |
[20:53] | what little regard I must have for my superiors, | 对我的上级完全不懂尊重 |
[20:56] | how hard it must be for me to trust anyone in my life. | 我也很难相信生命中的任何人 |
[21:01] | Two days later, the M&M, | 两天之后 我俩真是绝配 |
[21:04] | guess who screwed up. | 你猜猜谁搞砸了 |
[21:06] | Me. | 我 |
[21:08] | When you’re a resident, | 当你是实习医生的时候 |
[21:11] | you think you know everything. | 你以为自己无所不知 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:19] | I should’ve told you about my diagnosis. | 我应该跟你说我手的事情的 |
[21:24] | – It’s hard. – Yeah. | – 太难了 – 是啊 |
[21:26] | And what that showed me is that you don’t respect protocol | 我看到的是你 不遵守规则 |
[21:29] | and you don’t respect your superiors, your patients. | 你不尊重你的上级 你的病人 |
[21:34] | The only thing you care about is your own career. | 你唯一在乎的只有你的事业 |
[21:39] | And again, I was wrong. | 但我又错了 |
[21:44] | What you did today for your patient was remarkable. | 你今天为你的病人所做的一切 很令人敬佩 |
[21:49] | You made it clear that saving lives is your first priority. | 你表达的很清楚 救人才是第一要务 |
[21:58] | Unfortunately… | 但很不幸 |
[22:02] | …it may have cost you your career as a surgeon. | 这可能会以你不能再当外科医生为代价了 |
[22:05] | You’ve traumatized your joint capsule incisions. | 你的关节囊切口受到了创伤 |
[22:10] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[22:23] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[22:27] | I was raised a good Catholic… | 我成长于虔诚的基督教家庭 |
[22:30] | altar boy, | 祭台助手 |
[22:33] | First Communion… | 参加过首次圣餐仪式 |
[22:36] | …faithfully wore my silver crucifix | 忠诚的带着我的银色十字架 |
[22:38] | that Tía Abebe gave me for Confirmation. | 直到我年纪足够大可以有性生活 |
[22:43] | I was a true believer. | 我曾经是虔诚的信徒 |
[22:47] | Then I went to college. | 直到我去上大学 |
[22:51] | And maybe it’s just now that I’m… | 或许只是现在 |
[22:54] | staring into the yawning void, | 我盯着张着血盆大口的空虚 |
[22:56] | I’m hedging my bet, but… | 我在打一个赌 |
[23:02] | …it’s coming back to me. | 但这一切又都回到了眼前 |
[23:07] | Like an old friend with a warm hug. | 好像一个有着温暖拥抱的老朋友 |
[23:33] | I want you to know that I… | 我想让你知道 我 |
[23:35] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[23:42] | You should go. | 你走吧 |
[23:46] | This place still has a crisis going on. | 这地方还危机四伏呢 |
[24:02] | Goodbye, Claire. | 再见 克莱尔 |
[24:06] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:16] | 96.1. | 35.6度 |
[24:17] | That’s okay. | 还好 |
[24:21] | Feels way colder than 96. | 感觉都不到35度呢 |
[24:27] | Feels like… | 感觉只有 |
[24:29] | f-fifty-six. | 13度 |
[24:33] | 46. | 7度 |
[24:37] | 36. | 2度 |
[24:38] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[24:39] | – 26. – Casey. | – 零下三度 – 凯西 |
[24:42] | Hey, stay with me just a little longer. | 再坚持一下 |
[24:44] | I can’t give you any more epi. | 我不能再给你打肾上腺素了 |
[24:48] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[25:03] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:15] | I’m right here. | 我在呢 |
[25:21] | You had morphine? | 你带了吗啡吗 |
[25:23] | I saved it in case I needed to do this. | 一直带着 以防万一 |
[25:26] | Good thinking not telling me. | 你居然不告诉我 |
[25:28] | – Yes. – The upside? | – 没错 – 好消息是 |
[25:30] | In three minutes, I’m gonna lose 10 pounds. | 三分钟之后 我要瘦十斤了 |
[25:32] | I’d say only 8, unless you count blood loss and… | 应该只有8斤吧 除非你算上失血啊 |
[25:36] | Do you take everything literally? | 你什么都要按字面意思理解吗 |
[25:37] | No. | 不 |
[25:39] | Lea, | 莉亚 |
[25:40] | I need you to count off the seconds from 1 to 180. | 我需要你开始数数 从1到180 |
[25:44] | I want to know how close I am to three minutes. | 我要知道我离三分钟有多接近 |
[25:48] | How will that help you? | 这能帮到你吗 |
[25:50] | I don’t think it will. | 不能 |
[25:52] | But it may help distract you from the screaming. | 但会让你听到尖叫之后可以转一下注意力 |
[25:56] | – Ready? – N-No! | – 准备好了吗 – 没 |
[26:00] | m 4 -4 l 5 -4 l 5 -2 b 5 2 2 4 -1 4 l -5 4 l -5 0 b -4 -4 0 -4 0 -4 l 4 -4 | |
[26:00] | m 15 -23 b 23 -20 28 -12 28 -5 b 28 -5 27 -1 24 -4 b 25 -11 18 -18 14 -19 b 12 -22 15 -23 15 -23 | |
[26:00] | m -52 -19 b -54 -19 -54 -19 -54 -16 l -54 -15 b -54 -13 -54 -13 -52 -13 l -2 -13 b 0 -13 0 -13 0 -15 l 0 -16 b 0 -19 0 -19 -2 -19 l -52 -19 | |
[26:00] | Just do it, for God’s sakes! | 赶紧的开始吧 |
[26:19] | 1 One… | |
[26:22] | 2 …two… | |
[26:24] | 3 three… | |
[26:29] | I want to go back in. | 我想重新手术 |
[26:31] | If we resect more bowel and do a trauma Whipple, I… | 如果我们切除更多的肠 做一个胰十二指肠切除术 |
[26:34] | A trauma Whipple? | 胰十二指肠切除术 |
[26:35] | It’s a big surgery. | 是个大手术 |
[26:37] | Okay, a huge surgery, | 很大的手术 |
[26:38] | and there’s obviously no guarantee | 而且不能保证 |
[26:40] | and lots of complications, | 还会有很多并发症 |
[26:42] | – but if we act now, I feel like we… – Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 但如果赶紧 我觉得还 – 你等一下 |
[26:44] | Let’s just hold on for one second. | 先等一下 |
[26:46] | First of all, we are talking about Melendez, correct? | 首先 我们说的病人是梅兰德兹对吧 |
[26:49] | Secondly… | 然后 |
[26:50] | we do know the numbers. | 数据我们也都清楚 |
[26:51] | They’re terrible. | 很不好 |
[26:53] | And maybe so’s this idea, but that’s how this works. | 或许不应该做胰十二指肠切除术 但我们就该这样 |
[26:56] | You shoot down mine, I shoot down yours | 你否决我的想法 我否决你的 |
[26:58] | until we come up with a viable solution. | 直到我们想出一个可行的解决方案 |
[27:03] | Okay, here goes. | 那我说 |
[27:05] | The mesenteric bypass already failed. | 肠系膜旁路手术已经失败了 |
[27:09] | His lactates have more than doubled, from 4 to 8.1. | 他的乳酸水平增加了一倍多 从4增加到8.1了 |
[27:12] | Any significant revascularization | 任何重要的血管再生术 |
[27:14] | is already out of the question. | 已经不现实了 |
[27:15] | By some miracle he were to survive the surgery, | 如果他能奇迹般的从手术中活下来 |
[27:20] | he’d be tube-fed, a diabetic with an ostomy bag, | 他也会要用食管进食 一直戴着2造瘘袋 |
[27:24] | waiting for a liver transplant. | 等着接受肝脏移植 |
[27:30] | Your turn. | 该你说了 |
[27:35] | It’s time to stop being a doctor. | 是时候停止做医生了 |
[27:37] | Be a friend. | 做他的朋友吧 |
[27:47] | Dad, I knew. | 我知道的 老爸 |
[27:53] | I-I knew about Mom. | 我知道老妈的事情 |
[27:56] | I-I knew about the drugs. | 我知道她服药的事情 |
[28:03] | I should have told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[28:10] | I knew, too. | 我也知道的 |
[28:17] | Of course I knew. | 我当然知道的 |
[28:19] | When you love someone, | 当你很爱一个人 |
[28:22] | you know when something’s wrong. | 你会意识到哪里不对的 |
[28:28] | But, Dad, if you knew… | 但是老爸 如果你知道的话 |
[28:30] | I did what I thought I could. | 我做了我认为我该做的 |
[28:33] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[28:36] | you can help them, but… | 你可以帮助他们 |
[28:40] | sometimes there’s just nothing anyone can do. | 但有时候你就是无能为力了 |
[28:45] | And we were the adults. | 我们才是成年人呢 |
[28:48] | It was our problem, our responsibility, | 这是我们该解决的问题 我们的责任 |
[28:51] | never yours, Casey. | 从来不该是你去承受的 凯西 |
[28:55] | It was never your fault. | 从来不是你的错 |
[29:09] | 67 LEA: …67… | |
[29:11] | 68 69 70 …68, 69, 70… | |
[29:15] | I made it to the bone. | 我已经切到骨头了 |
[29:17] | 71 72 …71… 72… | |
[29:19] | You need to stay conscious, Vera! | 你别昏过去 薇拉 |
[29:21] | 74 …74… | |
[29:23] | 75 | 75. |
[29:27] | Keep counting! | 继续数 |
[29:29] | 80 81 Uh, 80… 81… | |
[29:34] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[29:36] | I should’ve been able to do more. | 我应该能做更多的 |
[29:38] | Faster, better. | 能快点 找到更好的办法 |
[29:42] | I know you want to find blame. | 我知道你想问责 |
[29:45] | If there’s blame, there’s a reason. | 可以问责 就会有原因 |
[29:48] | Sometimes… | 但有的时候 |
[29:53] | …there just isn’t. | 就是没人可以怪 |
[29:59] | It pisses me off, too. | 我也很气 |
[30:06] | I could have spent a lifetime drinking whiskey with you. | 我可以跟你喝一辈子威士忌的 |
[30:12] | I was even starting to like it neat. | 我都要喜欢上喝纯的了 |
[30:23] | What did we do? | 我们为什么要分手啊 |
[30:27] | No blame. | 不要责怪 |
[30:47] | 150 151 152 153 LEA: …150… 151… 152… 153… | |
[30:56] | 154 …154… | |
[30:57] | Vera! Vera! | 薇拉 薇拉 |
[31:00] | Exhale! Breathe out! | 呼气啊 呼气 |
[31:05] | 172 173 174 …172… 173… 174… | |
[31:16] | 179 180 …179…180. | |
[31:22] | That’s three minutes, Shaun! | 三分钟了 肖恩 |
[31:29] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[31:33] | Shaun? | 肖恩 |
[31:35] | Shaun, can you hear me? | 能听到吗 肖恩 |
[31:37] | Shaun! | 肖恩 |
[31:40] | Dad, it’s so cold. | 我好冷啊 老爸 |
[31:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:46] | We should go snowboarding. | 我们该去滑雪的 |
[31:50] | If you teach me one of your tricks. | 如果你教了我你的绝招 |
[31:52] | You’d break your leg. | 你会摔断腿的 |
[31:54] | Mom would kill me. | 妈妈会弄死我的 |
[31:57] | Good point. | 说得对啊 |
[32:08] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 老爸 |
[32:19] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:09] | His father’s in the squad car. | 他爸坐上警车了 |
[33:11] | We have him on the line now. | 电话接通了 |
[33:15] | Let’s get this bar off him. | 把吧台拿掉吧 |
[33:22] | Mr. Taylor. I’m Dr. Park. | 泰勒先生 我是朴医生 |
[33:29] | DAN: Lea? | 莉亚 |
[33:33] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[33:35] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:38] | There’s nothing left to do. | 还有事情没做完 |
[33:39] | We should get you checked out. | 该带你去检查了 |
[33:44] | MAN: We’ve got something. | 有发现 |
[33:48] | Hey, you need a helmet! | 拿个头盔 |
[33:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:04] | I heard the A’s picked up another reliever. | 我听说他们队又换了一个替补啊 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:13] | I keep thinking, what’s gonna happen | 我一直在想 下一个特里莎・亚当斯身上 |
[34:15] | to the next Theresa Adams? | 会发生什么 |
[34:17] | Remember her? | 还记得她吗 |
[34:22] | Gallbladder. | 胆囊炎 |
[34:23] | Or so we thought. | 我们以为是的 |
[34:25] | We get in there, it’s completely healthy. | 我们打开身体一看 是完全健康的 |
[34:27] | I blame it on lousy imaging. | 我说是片子质量太差了 |
[34:30] | You call a duodenal ulcer blocking the duct. | 结果你说是十二指肠溃疡阻塞了导管 |
[34:32] | Saved her life. | 救了她一命 |
[34:38] | Just so you know… | 我只是想说 |
[34:43] | …you’re the best I ever worked with. | 你是我共事过最棒的医生 |
[34:54] | A bottle of Macallan says they win the division. | 我跟你赌一瓶麦卡伦威士忌 他肯定能赢下这个赛区 |
[35:00] | 25 or 17? | 25年的还是17年的 |
[35:03] | 25. | 25年的 |
[35:05] | It’s a sucker bet. | 那你输定了啊 |
[35:09] | Hey, it’s my funeral. | 我都要举行葬礼了啊 |
[35:29] | I’ll look forward to that scotch. | 我等着喝那瓶威士忌 |
[35:42] | I got you something. | 我给你带了东西 |
[36:29] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[36:33] | No. | 没有 |
[36:36] | I was just in the right place… | 我只是恰好在正确的地点 |
[36:40] | at the right time. | 正确的时间出现了 |
[36:44] | That was all you. | 其余都是你的功劳 |
[36:49] | You’re gonna be okay, Claire. | 你会没事的 克莱尔 |
[37:00] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 有件事我得告诉你 |
[37:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:07] | I go first. | 我先说 |
[37:12] | You… | 你 |
[37:15] | are… | 的 |
[37:18] | …a terrible bowler. | 球扔的真的很烂 |
[37:22] | Maybe the worst I’ve ever seen. | 可能是我见过最烂的了 |
[37:27] | And I wanted to tell you that I hate your tattoo. | 我也想说 我讨厌你的纹身 |
[37:31] | Way too much antler. | 太多鹿角了 |
[37:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:49] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:28] | It’s the start of a new day. | 今天是新生活开始的一天 |
[38:30] | Yes. It is. | 是啊 |
[38:33] | That was both literally true and a metaphor. | 这是真的 也是比喻 |
[38:36] | * Death is coming, carried on his crooked wings | 死亡来临 带着他弯曲的翅膀缓缓飞来 |
[38:42] | * I can’t do anything | 我无能为力 |
[38:49] | * Death is coming, carried on his crooked wings | 死亡来临 带着他弯曲的翅膀缓缓飞来 |
[38:55] | * I can’t do anything | 我无能为力 |
[38:59] | Hey, Mia. | 米娅 |
[39:00] | No, I-I’m fine. | 我没事啊 |
[39:03] | I’m just, uh… | 只是 |
[39:05] | just tired. | 很累 |
[39:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:12] | I have to be, uh, | 我得 |
[39:15] | closer to you guys. | 离你和孩子近一点 |
[39:19] | I’m gonna move back. | 我要搬回家工作 |
[39:24] | Hey, is Kellan there? | 凯伦在吗 |
[39:26] | I need to hear his voice. | 我要听听他的声音 |
[39:32] | * Love is coming, coming for to carry me | 爱情来了 来带领我 |
[39:38] | * I don’t know anything | 我一无所知 |
[39:41] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[39:44] | * Love is coming, coming for to carry me | 爱情来了 来带领我 |
[39:50] | * I don’t know anything | 我一无所知 |
[40:36] | We should get a drink sometime. | 我们有空去喝酒吧 |
[40:39] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[40:48] | I made a promise to Vera. | 我跟薇拉承诺了 |
[41:00] | I don’t know what that was. | 我不知道这什么意思 |
[41:02] | It could be a practice kiss | 可能是一个练习之吻 |
[41:05] | or a pity kiss or a goodbye kiss. | 或者可怜之吻 或者告别之吻 |
[41:07] | That was an “I’m such a stupid idiot for not seeing it, | 这是一个 我真是个傻逼 |
[41:13] | but I love you with all my heart” kiss. | 我那么爱你我竟然没发现之吻 |
[41:18] | And this is another. | 我要继续了 |
[41:24] | * Send the rain | 大雨倾盆 |
[41:27] | * Send my love | 带来我的爱 |
[41:30] | * Send my love to everyone | 带给你们所有人 |
[41:33] | Vera didn’t die, so the promise doesn’t count. | 薇拉没死 所以我的许诺不算 |
[41:37] | * Send the rain | 大雨倾盆 |
[41:40] | * Send my love | 带来我的爱 |
[41:42] | You make me more, Shaun. | 你让我更完整了 肖恩 |
[41:44] | * Send my love to everyone | 带给你们所有人 |
[41:51] | * Send the rain | 大雨倾盆 |
[41:54] | * Send my love | 带来我的爱 |
[41:58] | * Send my love to everyone | 带给你们所有人 |
[42:05] | * Send the rain | 大雨倾盆 |
[42:08] | * Send my love | 带来我的爱 |
[42:12] | * Send my love to everyone | 带给你们所有人 |