时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I feel something. | 我感觉到了什么 |
[00:04] | A crush. | 一场心动 |
[00:05] | Shaun, did you change the surgical plan? | 肖恩 你改变了手术计划? |
[00:08] | Parameters. It was based on change. | 手术设定 我根据变化 |
[00:11] | -I adjusted accordingly. -And ignored my instructions? | -做出了相应调整 -忽略了我的指示? |
[00:14] | Your bedside manner is impressive. | 你的临床礼仪很厉害 |
[00:17] | I spent two years in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗待过两年 |
[00:19] | -You okay? -No, I am not okay. | -你还好吗?-不 不好 |
[00:21] | I’m so sick of this chair. | 我受够了这个轮椅 |
[00:22] | And I hate that my body won’t do what I want. | 我恨自己的身体总是力不从心 |
[00:26] | And I hate Shaun Murphy. | 我恨肖恩墨菲 |
[00:30] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想让我做什么? |
[00:31] | I am sitting in this chair because of that surgery, | 我是因为那场手术才瘫在了轮椅上 |
[00:34] | and everybody here seems completely fine with it. | 可这里所有人似乎都觉得万事大吉了 |
[00:37] | I’m not fine with it. | 我不觉得 |
[00:38] | I don’t want you to ask me about my personal life, | 我不想听你过问我的私生活 |
[00:40] | and I don’t want to hear about yours. | 也不想听你讲你的 |
[00:43] | From now on, our relationship is medicine only. | 从今以后 我们的关系只有药物 |
[01:12] | -Good morning. -You had the volume up very loud. | -早 -你把音量调得很高 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. I was watching Hairspray before you got home last night. | 抱歉 昨晚你回家前我在看《发胶》 |
[01:18] | At those decibels, damage to the inner ear is very possible. | 那种分贝很可能导致内耳损伤 |
[01:21] | Daddy, chill. It was only for the last song. | 老爹 放心吧 就最后一首歌而已 |
[01:28] | -Couldn’t sleep again? -I needed to read these. | -睡不着了?-我正好需要看这些书 |
[01:33] | If you’re feeling anxious or upset, you know you can talk to me. | 你知道的 如果你感到焦虑或者不安 可以跟我谈谈 |
[01:37] | I’m not anxious or upset. | 我没有焦虑 也没有不安 |
[01:41] | You’ve already read all this. | 这些你早就看完了 |
[01:42] | Information retention is increased by multiple exposures over time. | 随时间多次曝光可以提高信息保留率 |
[01:48] | I’m sure Lim just needs some time. | 我觉得林只是需要一点时间 |
[01:51] | She’s struggling to adjust, which is understandable. | 她在努力调整心态 可以理解 |
[01:54] | Yes, it’s okay. | 是的 没关系 |
[01:56] | I still have Dr. Glassman and Dr. Andrews as mentors | 我还有格拉斯曼医生 和安德鲁斯医生做导师 |
[02:00] | and other friends I can go to for advice. | 还能找其他朋友寻求建议 |
[02:04] | Steve always said that if someone didn’t want to be my friend, | 史蒂夫总说如果别人不想做我的朋友 |
[02:09] | it’s their problem. So I shouldn’t worry about it. | 那是他们的问题 所以我不用担心 |
[02:13] | Your brother was pretty smart. | 你弟弟很聪明 |
[02:15] | Yes, he was. | 是的 确实 |
[02:18] | I have to go. I’m meeting Dr. Glassman for pancakes. | 我要走了 我该和格拉斯曼医生一起吃煎饼了 |
[03:06] | Good morning. I haven’t seen you around lately. | 早 最近没怎么见到你 |
[03:09] | Yeah, I’ve been really busy at work. | 对 我最近工作特别忙 |
[03:11] | I know the feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[03:12] | That Murphy guy still making your life miserable? | 墨菲那家伙还让你过得很痛苦吗? |
[03:15] | Actually, no. We had a very honest discussion. | 其实没有 我们非常坦诚地讨论了 |
[03:19] | I set some boundaries, feel good about it. | 我划清了一些界限 感觉很好 |
[03:22] | Nice. I bet that’s a relief. | 很好 你肯定觉得很解脱 |
[03:25] | Sorry I was such a mess in the garage last week. | 真抱歉上周我在车库里那个样子 |
[03:29] | -It was nothing. -Not true, but thank you. | -没事的 -有事 不过谢谢你 |
[03:32] | I owe you. | 我会报答你的 |
[03:34] | Actually, I could use a ride to the airport tomorrow. | 其实我明天正好想搭车去机场 |
[03:37] | I have a 6:00 am flight. | 我早上6点有航班 |
[03:39] | -Okay. -I’m kidding. | -好的 -我开玩笑的 |
[03:42] | I was happy to help. | 我很乐意帮你 |
[03:44] | -Have a good one. -You, too. | -祝你一切顺利 -你也是 |
[04:00] | It was nice. | 感觉很好 |
[04:02] | For once, my complete clumsiness actually paid off. | 我的笨手笨脚总算立了次大功 |
[04:05] | You might change your mind when you get the cleaning bill. | 等你收到清洁费账单就不会这么想了 |
[04:07] | It was worth every penny. | 绝对物有所值 |
[04:09] | I’d gladly sacrifice another shirt to do it all again. | 我很乐意牺牲一件衬衫再做一次 |
[04:12] | Hopefully, soon? | 也许很快就可以? |
[04:15] | Or not. | 或者不可以 |
[04:16] | Sorry, I was only in town to finalize the sale of a West Coast distributor. | 抱歉 我来镇上只是来和 一个西海岸经销商完成交易 |
[04:21] | And, now, that it’s done… | 现在交易已经完成了… |
[04:22] | I’ve been looking for an excuse to visit New York. | 我一直想找机会去纽约 |
[04:26] | I would love that, but I’m pretty sure my husband wouldn’t. | 我很期待 不过我丈夫肯定不乐意 |
[04:33] | Don’t hate me. We had fun. | 别恨我 我们过得很开心 |
[05:43] | We’ve got some powder burns and a penetrating shrapnel wound. | 病人身上有火药灼伤和弹片穿透伤 |
[05:46] | You were playing Airsoft? | 玩软弹气枪受的伤吗? |
[05:48] | I’m in a historical battle re-enactment club. | 我在一家重演历史战争俱乐部 |
[05:50] | I thought some explosions would make it more realistic and fun. | 我以为加点爆炸能更逼真 更好玩 |
[05:54] | One of the fireworks went off when I was setting it up. | 设置场景时有个烟花突然炸了 |
[05:57] | Doesn’t look too bad. | 不算太严重 |
[05:58] | It was gushing blood. | 血都喷出来了 |
[06:00] | It’s bleeding. It’s not gushing. | 是流血 不是喷血 |
[06:02] | I spent a year as a Navy corpsman in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗当过一年的海军医务兵 |
[06:04] | treated hundreds of shrapnel wounds that actually were gushing. | 治疗过几百起真正在喷血的弹片伤 |
[06:07] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[06:09] | Can you move your arm? | 你可以移动胳膊吗? |
[06:14] | Yeah. A little. | 可以 一点点 |
[06:16] | No step-offs. Good range of motion. The humerus isn’t fractured, | 没有错位 活动范围正常 肱骨没有骨折 |
[06:19] | which means Dr. Powell is right. You’re going to be fine. | 也就是说鲍威尔医生是对的 你会没事的 |
[06:22] | Irrigate with antibiotic saline. | 用抗生素盐水冲洗 |
[06:24] | Get a CT to locate the fragments. | 做计算机断层扫描定位碎片 |
[06:25] | Page me to the ER when he’s prepped for surgery. | 等他可以做手术时呼叫我去急诊室 |
[06:28] | Will do. | 遵命 |
[06:30] | Need help over here. | 这里需要帮助 |
[06:31] | He’s in and out of consciousness. | 他时醒时昏 大量失血导致血压极低 |
[06:32] | BP’s in the toilet from massive blood loss. | 他时醒时昏 大量失血导致血压极低 |
[06:35] | -Damn. -Fluid resuscitation initiated en route. | -靠 -路上启动了液体复苏 |
[06:37] | -Shark bite? -Speedboat. | -鲨鱼咬伤?-快艇撞击 |
[06:39] | Got run over on a predawn skinny-dip. | 黎明前裸泳时被撞翻 |
[06:41] | Luckily, his girlfriend’s a former lifeguard, | 幸好他女友做过救生员 |
[06:43] | got him to shore, applied a tourniquet. | 把他拖上岸 扎了根止血带 |
[06:46] | What’ve we got? | 什么情况? |
[06:47] | Attending is 20 minutes late to his call shift. | 主治医生轮班时迟到了20分钟 |
[06:49] | Total amputation of the left lower extremity at the tibiotalar joint. | 左下肢胫距关节被完全截断 |
[06:52] | Speedboat propeller. | 是快艇螺旋桨 |
[06:53] | Thank you. See how easy and productive that was. | 谢谢你们 看多简单多高效 |
[06:56] | Grumpy as well as late. Must’ve been a rough night. | 迟到又暴躁 看来昨晚肯定不好过 |
[06:58] | It was a great night and an even better morning. | 昨晚很美好 今早更逍遥 |
[07:01] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 不过跟你都没半点关系 |
[07:02] | -Then why tell me? -Because it bothers you. | -那干嘛告诉我?-因为你很好奇 |
[07:04] | What’s weird is, this isn’t much different than when they were dating, | 很奇怪吧 他们谈恋爱时 也是这样相爱相杀 |
[07:07] | One of the many reasons we’re not anymore. | 也是我们分手的很多原因之一 |
[07:09] | Transfuse four units PRBCs and stay four ahead. | 输入四个单位浓红 先保持四单位 |
[07:11] | On it. | 马上执行 |
[07:12] | Clean cut. He’s got 6-8 hours max of ischemic time. | 切口平整 他最多有六到八小时缺血时间 |
[07:15] | You’re gonna try to reattach it? | 你想尝试把断脚重新接上吗? |
[07:17] | We’re gonna do more than try. And the proper term is replant. | 我们要做的远不止尝试 准确的术语叫断肢再植 |
[07:19] | Call it whatever you want. It’s still a bad idea. | 随你怎么叫 这都是个坏主意 |
[07:22] | Lack of a sensate plantar surface | 没有有知觉的跖面 |
[07:24] | would make it likely no better than a prosthetic. | 会让脚和假肢差不多 |
[07:26] | I disagree and seeing as I’m the only attending | 我不同意 作为唯一的主治医生 |
[07:28] | who’s an actual surgeon, I’ll take it from here. | 和真正的外科医生 接下来由我负责 |
[07:31] | -Where’s the foot? -I assume at the bottom of the lake. | -脚在哪里?-我猜在湖底 |
[07:33] | You mean the top? | 应该是湖面吧? |
[07:35] | Not unless he was skinny-dipping with his shoes on. | 除非他是穿着鞋裸泳 |
[07:37] | -Bodies float. -Severed feet sink. | -身体会漂浮 -断脚会沉底 |
[07:38] | Okay, wherever it is, we need to find it fast. | 好了 不管哪里 我们都要尽快找到 |
[07:40] | Get police Search and Rescue out there ASAP. | 让警方尽快展开搜救 |
[07:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:44] | I’ll call them. | 我来联系他们 |
[07:48] | Increase fluid and blood resuscitation. | 增加液体和血液复苏 |
[07:50] | If we don’t get his BP up, finding his foot won’t matter. | 再不提高他的血压 找到脚也没用了 |
[08:07] | Vitals have stabilized. | 生命体征稳定 |
[08:10] | He’s opening his eyes. | 他正在睁眼 |
[08:12] | I’m Dr. Park. You’re at St. Bonaventure Hospital. | 我是朴医生 你现在在圣文德医院 |
[08:15] | Can you tell me your name? | 你可以说出你的名字吗? |
[08:17] | -Andy. -You know what city you’re in? | -安迪 -你知道自己在哪个城市吗? |
[08:19] | San Jose. Is Britney here? | 圣何塞 布兰妮在吗? |
[08:22] | Your girlfriend couldn’t ride in the ambulance, | 你女朋友不能坐救护车 |
[08:23] | but the EMT said she was gonna follow in her car. | 不过紧急医疗救助员说 她准备开自己的车跟着 |
[08:26] | She’s not my girlfriend. It was our first date. | 她不是我女朋友 我们是第一次约会 |
[08:28] | She saved your life. Sounds like a keeper. | 她救了你 这姑娘不错 |
[08:31] | How many stitches did I need? She said the cut was pretty bad. | 我要缝多少针?她说伤口很糟糕 |
[08:38] | Andy. | 安迪 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry, but your left foot was completely severed at the ankle. | 很抱歉 你的左脚从脚踝处彻底断裂 |
[08:44] | What? It didn’t even hurt that much. | 什么?可是都没怎么疼 |
[08:47] | You were in hypovolemic shock, nearly died from the blood loss. | 你发生了低血容量休克 差点死于失血过多 |
[08:50] | We need to get you into an OR to clean and debride the wound. | 我们要把你送进手术室 清创伤口 |
[08:53] | We’ll leave it open for now. | 我们会让伤口暂时露出 |
[08:54] | And if we can find the foot, we’ll attempt to replant it. | 如果我们能找到断肢 会尝试断肢再植 |
[08:58] | What do you mean if you can find it? | 如果能找到是什么意思? |
[09:03] | It’s in the lake? | 掉进湖里了? |
[09:12] | Search And Rescue are headed to the lake. | 搜救人员已经去湖边了 |
[09:14] | I want you guys out there as well. | 你们也去 |
[09:15] | I need you to start antibiotic irrigation with pulse lavage as soon as it’s found, | 找到断肢后 立刻用抗生素进行脉冲灌洗 |
[09:19] | and then get in an organ transplant unit and perfuse during transport, one o’clock. | 然后放入器官移植装置 运输途中进行灌流 1点钟 |
[09:23] | Every second counts. | 分秒必争 |
[09:26] | That lake’s huge. You really think we’re gonna find it? | 湖很大 你真觉得我们能找到吗? |
[09:27] | Police divers find weapons perps toss in the ocean all the time. | 警方潜水员 连罪犯扔在海里的武器都能发现 |
[09:30] | -With metal detectors, which obviously– -Go. | -带着金属探测器 可很明显… -快去 |
[09:37] | He is lucky. | 他很幸运 |
[09:39] | Not even any occult fractures. | 一点隐形骨折也没有 |
[09:43] | It still blows my mind you fought in a war. | 我还是很震惊你竟然参加过战争 |
[09:47] | I wish that we could get a better view of the recon images | 要是能放大看肱骨中下段的 |
[09:50] | at the level of the mid to distal humerus. | 侦察图像就好了 |
[09:52] | We can. | 没问题 |
[09:54] | Watch and learn, young Padawan. | 看好了 小徒弟 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | That’s… a big one. | 这个…还挺大的 |
[10:08] | What made you decide to enlist? | 你为什么想入伍? |
[10:11] | -Did you have family in– -I didn’t enlist. | -你有家人在… -我不是入伍 |
[10:13] | I went to the Naval Academy and got an officer’s commission after graduation. | 我在海军学院上学 毕业后被任命为军官 |
[10:20] | There’s a brachial artery pseudoaneurysm. | 有肱动脉假性动脉瘤 |
[10:23] | Looks like the only thing stopping it from rupturing is that shrapnel. | 看来正是那个弹片阻止了它的破裂 |
[10:26] | -Wedged against the vessel wall. -That’s not good. | -贴在血管壁上 -这可不妙 |
[10:29] | -We have to get him to the OR. -I’ll page Dr. Murphy. | -我们必须把他送进手术室 -我来呼叫墨菲医生 |
[10:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[10:50] | -This lamp was in the wrong place. -Seemed fine to me. | -这盏灯放错地方了 -我不觉得 |
[10:54] | You’re not as easily distracted by the environment as I am. | 你不像我这么容易受环境干扰 |
[10:57] | I understand. But next time, you mind checking with me | 我理解 但是你下次重新布置家具前 |
[10:59] | before you start rearranging furniture? | 可以先跟我核实一下吗? |
[11:02] | I think you’ll like the lamps here. | 我以为你会喜欢把灯放在这里的 |
[11:04] | But that’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[11:06] | I have to get to the OR. | 我要去手术室了 |
[11:13] | Park has more confidence in the cops than I do. | 朴比我更信任警方 |
[11:15] | There’s no way they’re gonna find it in time. | 他们不可能及时找到断肢 |
[11:17] | I got a cousin who lost her engagement ring | 我有个表妹在万圣节的 玉米迷宫里弄丢了订婚戒指 |
[11:18] | in a Halloween corn maze. | 我有个表妹在万圣节的 玉米迷宫里弄丢了订婚戒指 |
[11:20] | A year later, the farmer found it inside an ear of corn. | 一年后 农夫在一个玉米棒里 发现了那枚戒指 |
[11:22] | If you believe that, there’s a Nigerian prince | 如果你连这都信 那我很想介绍你认识 |
[11:24] | -I’d love to introduce you to. -It’s true. | -一个尼日利亚王子 -是真的 |
[11:27] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[11:28] | The farmer found it the same day she lost it, probably in the bathroom. | 她丢戒指当天 农夫就找到了 也许就在浴室里 |
[11:32] | He figured he’d let the commotion die down before he tried to sell it. | 他想等风平浪静之后就把它卖了 |
[11:35] | Then, someone in his family got cancer or something else | 结果他家有人得了癌症或者他想要 |
[11:38] | he needed the Lord’s help with. | 上帝帮助其他人 |
[11:40] | He couldn’t very well pray for divine intervention | 而藏在袜子抽屉里的钻石搅得他 |
[11:42] | with the hot diamond in his sock drawer. | 无法安心祈祷神助 |
[11:45] | You have a very fertile and cynical imagination. | 你真是一个想象力丰富的悲观主义者 |
[11:47] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[11:50] | I’ve been listening to that Ten Percent Happier Podcast, | 我一直在听《快乐多百分之十》播客 |
[11:52] | so, I’m all about the positive vibes. | 所以我还挺积极的 |
[11:54] | That foot will be found. | 那个断肢肯定能找到 |
[11:56] | I got 20 bucks says you’re wrong. | 我押20美元赌你猜错了 |
[12:00] | Come on, Mr. Positive, you can’t lose. | 拜托了 积极先生 你肯定输不了 |
[12:05] | -It’s a bet. -Okay. | -赌就赌 -太好了 |
[12:16] | Stop being so dramatic. | 别闹了 |
[12:17] | You stop being so dramatic. | 你别闹了 |
[12:19] | The next one is the top one. | 下一个就是上边这个 |
[12:21] | -Stop second dealing. -I don’t want a pilonidal cyst. | -不要讨价还价了 -我不想要藏毛囊肿 |
[12:24] | I just had a guy with jock itch that was up to his belly button. | 我刚收了一个肚脐最上边 有股癣的病人 |
[12:26] | And I just had a guy with a plantar wart infection | 我刚收了一个感染足底疣的病人 |
[12:28] | who hasn’t changed his socks since the Carter administration. | 他从卡特政府时期就没换过袜子 |
[12:31] | The next one is the top one. | 下一个就做上边这个 |
[12:33] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[12:37] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[12:39] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:41] | I was just curious about how your breakfast with Shaun went. | 我就是想问问 你和肖恩的早饭吃得怎么样 |
[12:45] | I canceled. | 我取消了 |
[12:49] | I’m worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[12:51] | He won’t admit it, but I can tell what Lim said is still really bothering him. | 他不承认 但我能看出来 他还在想林的话 |
[12:55] | If you’re worried about him, then you should talk to Shaun. | 如果你担心他 就应该去和肖恩聊聊 |
[12:57] | Tried that. He says he’s fine. | 聊过了 他说他没事 |
[12:58] | It’s not just about Shaun. | 这事不是肖恩单方面的问题 |
[13:00] | -You know that, right? -No, it’s not. | -你知道的 对吧?-当然了 |
[13:01] | -Lim is shutting him out. -Because Lim is hurting. | -林一直躲着他 -因为林很受伤 |
[13:04] | Shaun’s got to take some kind of responsibility for that. | 肖恩要为此付些责任 |
[13:06] | Why? He didn’t hurt her. | 凭什么?他没有伤害她 |
[13:10] | It’s not so cut and dried. Certainly not to Lim. | 这事还没完 对林来说肯定没完 |
[13:14] | Well, what about for you? | 那对你来说呢? |
[13:15] | What about for me? If Shaun’s got a problem with Lim, | 对我来说?如果肖恩和林有恩怨 |
[13:17] | then he’s got to deal with it. | 他就必须解决 |
[13:26] | Medial longitudinal incision is used to extend the wound above and below. | 使用内测纵向切口 将伤口向上向下延伸 |
[13:31] | Next steps, Dr. Powell. | 下一步 鲍威尔医生 |
[13:33] | Place clamps, both proximal and distal. | 在近端和远端分别放置止血钳 |
[13:34] | Locate the foreign bodies and remove and suture with a 6-0 running. | 找到异物并移除 然后用6-0缝合线缝合 |
[13:38] | That’s exactly right. | 完全正确 |
[13:40] | Place the vascular clamps. | 放置血管夹 |
[13:41] | The Navy definitely gave you some good training in trauma care. | 海军一定对你进行了 很好的创伤护理培训 |
[13:44] | Is that why you went to the academy? | 这是你去学院的原因吗? |
[13:46] | Thought it would help you get into med school? | 觉得能帮你进入医学院? |
[13:48] | Can we get a little bit more irrigation? Thanks. | 可以提高冲洗量吗?谢谢 |
[13:51] | Did you ever want work on a fishing boat? | 你以前想过去渔船上工作吗? |
[13:55] | At my high school, | 我上高中时 |
[13:56] | the people who talked about joining the military | 想参军的同学 |
[13:58] | also wanted to work on fishing boats in Alaska. | 也都想去阿拉斯加的渔船上工作 |
[14:01] | I hate fishing. It’s both cruel and boring. | 我讨厌捕鱼 又残忍又无聊 |
[14:08] | I’m guessing the shrapnel in Afghanistan didn’t have clown faces printed on it. | 阿富汗的弹片上应该没有小丑脸 |
[14:13] | No. | 没有 |
[14:18] | Wait. Can I see that? | 等等 我能看下吗? |
[14:20] | That looks like it’s from a propulsive charge, not a shell. | 看起来像是来自推进装药的部分 不是弹壳 |
[14:23] | -What’s the difference? -Shut off the electrocautery. | -有什么区别?-关掉电凝止血器 |
[14:25] | -There’s still some bleeding. -No, no, don’t! | -还有出血 -不 不要! |
[14:29] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[14:30] | Firework from one of the electrocautery detonated. | 一个电凝止血器引爆了烟花 |
[14:37] | His brachial artery shredded. | 他的肱动脉被炸碎了 |
[14:38] | Apply proximal pressure, and I need a Javid shunt. | 施加近端压力 给我Javid颈动脉分流钳 |
[14:53] | We stopped the bleeding and restored blood flow to your arm. | 我们止住出血 恢复了你手臂的供血 |
[14:55] | But it’s only a partial fix. | 但这只是部分修复 |
[14:56] | You’ll need more tests and then surgery to do a tissue flap and to stabilize | 你还要做些检查 然后进行手术 做一个组织瓣 |
[14:59] | the shattered humerus. | 并稳住破碎的肱骨 |
[15:02] | How could it explode again? | 怎么又炸了? |
[15:04] | Aerial fireworks have two explosive charges. | 高空烟花有两种爆炸装药方式 |
[15:06] | The shrapnel from the propulsive charge | CT扫描时 推进式装药的弹片 |
[15:08] | obstructed the CT view of the undetonated mortar. | 挡住了未引爆的迫击炮 |
[15:11] | You’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[15:13] | If it had exploded in the field, you would have bled to death in under 90 seconds. | 如果它在现场爆炸 你会在90秒内失血致死 |
[15:17] | I don’t feel very lucky. | 我不觉得有多幸运 |
[15:18] | We can increase your hydromorphone. | 我们可以给你加点吗啡 |
[15:21] | You can pretend that you’re in a combat support hospital. | 你可以假装自己在作战支援医院 |
[15:23] | Make it all part of the realistic fun. | 把这段经历当作现实乐趣 |
[15:30] | I doubt that will help, but you can try. | 我觉得应该没用 不过你可以试试 |
[15:42] | -It feels like it’s on fire. -Almost done. | -感觉火辣辣的 -快好了 |
[15:44] | For now. We’ll need to repeat this every two hours | 不过暂时而已 我们要每两小时重复一次 |
[15:46] | to make sure you’re ready to go the moment the foot arrives. | 确保断肢到达时你准备就绪 |
[15:53] | Can you check my phone again? | 你能再看下手机吗? |
[15:58] | Nothing yet. Sorry. | 什么都没有 抱歉 |
[16:06] | I know it was just a first date… | 我知道这只是第一次约会… |
[16:09] | But I thought it was going really well. | 可是我觉得进展很顺利 |
[16:13] | I always think that. | 我每次都有这种感觉 |
[16:14] | But then find out I talk too much or not enough. | 可结果总是我要么话太多要么话太少 |
[16:19] | Or she actually did like me, but she’s heading off to grad school, | 或者她确实喜欢我 但她要去读研究生 |
[16:24] | or doesn’t want anything exclusive. | 或者不想确定关系 |
[16:26] | She’s probably stuck in traffic. | 也许这个姑娘遇到堵车了 |
[16:33] | Maybe… maybe some people are just meant to be alone. | 也许…有些人注定一生孤单 |
[16:43] | You know, I met a great woman last night, | 你知道吗 我昨晚遇到一个好女人 |
[16:45] | found out this morning she was married. | 结果今早发现她结婚了 |
[16:47] | And that’s in the wake of a divorce | 而且在这之前没几个月 |
[16:49] | and a serious relationship that crashed and burned | 我才经历过离婚和一段备受打击的 |
[16:52] | a few months ago. | 很认真的感情 |
[16:55] | And finding the right person? That’s pretty damn hard. | 找到另一半?难于上青天 |
[17:00] | You gotta keep trying. | 你得继续努力 |
[17:09] | Dr. Park and I are very different. | 朴医生和我完全不一样 |
[17:11] | You can’t have your own office, Murphy. | 你不能拥有私人办公室 墨菲 |
[17:12] | But prior attendings– | 可之前的主治医生… |
[17:14] | You were hired when we had different budgetary constraints. | 你被录用时 我们的预算限制不一样 |
[17:16] | Okay. Dr. Park and I have different work methods. | 好吧 朴医生和我工作方式不同 |
[17:19] | Neither of us can perform at our best in a shared office. | 我们共用一间办公室时 都无法表现最佳状态 |
[17:22] | There are no other offices available. | 没有空闲办公室 |
[17:24] | And I’m quite confident you and Park can make it work. | 我相信你和朴医生一定可以和谐共处 |
[17:27] | -You’ll have to make a few compromises. -But– | -你们只要做出一点妥协就可以 -可是… |
[17:29] | And if I know Park, I’m guessing he’s already made a few. | 以我对朴的了解 他肯定已经妥协了 |
[17:32] | Which means… it’s your turn. | 也就是说…现在该你了 |
[17:49] | -Officer Baxter? -That’s me. | -巴克斯特警官?-我就是 |
[17:52] | Dr. Perez, Dr. Allen. | 佩雷斯医生 艾伦医生 |
[17:54] | No foot yet, just a bunch of old ball caps, | 还没找到脚 只有一堆旧球帽 |
[17:57] | beer bottles and dirty diapers. | 啤酒瓶 还有脏尿布 |
[17:59] | Some people just don’t deserve nice things. | 总有人不爱惜美好环境 |
[18:01] | Was that on the bottom? | 那是湖里捞上来的? |
[18:02] | Yeah, actually got us excited for a minute. | 是的 还害我们激动了一小会儿 |
[18:06] | I’d find some shade. We’re gonna be here a while. | 我去找点阴凉 还要在这里待很久 |
[18:09] | It’s really important that we find it as soon as possible. | 我们真的要尽快找到断肢 |
[18:11] | We’ll find it when we find it. | 能找到的时候自然能找到 |
[18:18] | Well, I’ll be right back. I’ve got a beach towel in my trunk. | 好吧 我去去就回 我的后备箱里有条沙滩巾 |
[18:22] | You going for a swim? | 你要去游泳? |
[18:23] | No, I just want to be able to sit down and not get my pants dirty. | 不 我只是想坐下来时不弄脏裤子 |
[18:25] | Look at you, all prepared. Such a Boy Scout. | 看你准备多充分 真是个小童子军 |
[18:30] | -What about me? -It’s big enough for both of us. | -我呢?-够我们两个坐了 |
[18:39] | Severe trauma at the distal subclavian. | 锁骨下部远端受伤严重 |
[18:41] | We can do the bypass more proximally than we planned. | 我们做搭桥手术时 可以比原计划更近一点 |
[18:45] | I’ve seen it done at the Royal 3 Field Hospital. It’ll work. | 我在皇家第三野战医院见过 有用的 |
[18:49] | I’m surprised you’re so invested. | 我很惊讶你这么投入 |
[18:50] | Certainly didn’t seem that sympathetic in the room. | 在房间里时可没这么有同情心 |
[18:53] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该说那种话的 |
[18:56] | I can see how it would be upsetting to deal with a guy | 我明白和一个把作战当游戏的人 |
[18:58] | who thinks combat is a fun game to play. | 打交道 会让你多难受 |
[19:02] | -Were you ever in actual– -That is wrong. | -你真的上过… -不对 |
[19:04] | -It’s okay. We all let our personal– -No, I mean about the bypass. | -没事的 我们都会让个人… -不是 我说的是搭桥手术 |
[19:08] | There’s avulsion on multiple nerves just beyond the plexus. | 臂丛外多处神经撕脱 |
[19:10] | So, even if we can restore blood flow, | 所以即使我们可以恢复供血 |
[19:13] | the arm would still be immobile and without sensation. | 手臂依然无法移动 没有知觉 |
[19:20] | We’re gonna have to amputate. | 我们只能截肢了 |
[19:30] | We’re not going to do that. | 我们不会给他截肢 |
[19:32] | We can use external fixation to stabilize the fracture, | 我们可以用骨外固定器稳住骨折部位 |
[19:35] | thoracotomy for the subclavian artery bypass | 做开胸术给锁骨下动脉搭桥 |
[19:37] | and repair the peripheral nerves with sural grafts from his leg. | 然后用他腿上的腓肠移植物 修复外周神经 |
[19:40] | There are multiple nerves damaged. | 有多处神经受损 |
[19:41] | And we will find multiple solutions. We are not going to amputate. | 那我们就找到多种解决方案 我们不做截肢手术 |
[19:47] | Dr. Murphy, we need to talk. | 墨菲医生 我们得谈谈 |
[19:49] | -I’m busy. -So am I. So I’ll make it fast. | -我很忙 -我也很忙 所以我会长话短说 |
[19:54] | Keep looking for a solution to those nerve injuries. | 继续想办法解决神经损伤问题 |
[19:57] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:02] | Really? And my desk is facing a window? | 非要这样吗?让我的桌子对着窗户? |
[20:06] | I also moved my desk several inches. | 我还把我的桌子挪了几厘米 |
[20:09] | Dr. Andrews said we both needed to make compromises. | 安德鲁斯医生说我们都要做出妥协 |
[20:12] | Shaun, I told you this morning– | 肖恩 我今早告诉过你-… |
[20:13] | Now, neither of us will be bothered ’cause we won’t be facing each other as we work. | 现在我们都不会受干扰了 因为我们工作时不会面对面 |
[20:17] | I’m not bothered by that. And if you are, then you should turn your desk around. | 我不觉得有干扰 如果你这么觉得 就把你的桌子转过去 |
[20:20] | No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[20:21] | I can’t work facing the window, People constantly walking by us. | 我不能对着窗户工作 我们办公室外边不停有人走过 |
[20:24] | You’re not the only person who needs a comfortable environment to do their job. | 不是只有你需要舒适环境才能工作 |
[20:28] | I don’t care what you do with your stuff, | 你怎么动你的东西我不管 |
[20:30] | but do not move or touch anything that belongs to me again. | 但是请不要再动或者摸 任何属于我的东西 |
[20:49] | Page me if you find a surgical solution. | 如果你们找到手术解决方案请呼叫我 |
[20:54] | Murphy wants his own office. | 墨菲想要私人办公室 |
[20:56] | Is that surprising? | 你很意外吗? |
[20:58] | No. What was surprising was him coming to me instead of his supervisor. | 不 意外的是他直接来找我 而不是他的主管 |
[21:02] | Okay, I’m not sure why you’re sharing that with me. | 好吧 我只是不明白 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[21:05] | Is there a problem between Murphy and Lim I should be aware of? | 墨菲和林之间 有需要我注意的问题吗? |
[21:09] | -Maybe. -Care to elaborate? | -也许吧 -洗耳恭听? |
[21:13] | If there’s a problem between Lim and Shaun, why are you asking me? | 如果林和肖恩之间有问题 你为什么要问我? |
[21:16] | Because I value your insight, and I’m under the impression | 因为我很欣赏你的洞察力 而且我记得 |
[21:20] | that they’re both close friends of yours. | 他们都是你的好朋友 |
[21:21] | Okay, so it’s definitely my responsibility to sort that out. | 好吧 所以我来负责解决这个问题 |
[21:34] | Not a bad spot for a postdate skinny-dip. | 这里确实挺适合约会后裸泳 |
[21:36] | As long as you stay out of the speedboat lane. | 不过要记得远离快艇航道 |
[21:40] | You’re not a skinny-dipper? | 你不喜欢裸泳吗? |
[21:42] | Definitely not. | 当然不 |
[21:44] | A strong aversion. Interesting. | 强烈的厌恶 有意思 |
[21:49] | Is it the cold water, the nudity or you just hate swimming? | 是因为水太凉 裸体 还是你就不喜欢游泳? |
[21:53] | All of the above. | 全都有 |
[21:54] | I don’t do outdoor naked or outdoor hookups. | 我从不在户外裸体或者约会 |
[21:58] | Same goes for cars, airplanes, elevators. | 同理也不会在车上 飞机上 还有电梯里 |
[22:03] | I’m more of a comfortable private spot type of girl. | 我更喜欢舒服的私密地点 |
[22:07] | Good to know. | 很高兴了解这些 |
[22:11] | I definitely agree on the planes and elevators, | 我绝对同意你说的飞机和电梯 |
[22:13] | and I’m not a big fan of cars myself. | 我不喜欢在车上 |
[22:15] | But tractor combines, they’re a whole another story. | 不过联合收割拖拉机就不一样了 |
[22:21] | Tractor combines? | 联合收割拖拉机? |
[22:24] | It’s something about being high up, | 你会高高在上 |
[22:26] | looking out over a few hundred acres of alfalfa blowing in the breeze. | 俯视着几千亩的紫花苜蓿 在微风中摇摆 |
[22:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:33] | You are a strange dude. | 你真是个怪人 |
[22:35] | And why do you keep a beach towel in your trunk? | 还有你为什么在后备箱放沙滩巾? |
[22:38] | I do yoga in the park after– | 下班后我会在公园做瑜伽 |
[22:41] | -Yes, the yoga. -You should try it sometime. | -对 瑜伽 -你改天也可以试试 |
[22:45] | Might help soften up some of that cynicism. | 也许能让你不那么愤青 |
[22:47] | I’d rather be cynical than gullible. | 我宁愿做愤青也不会做傻白甜 |
[22:50] | “Found a diamond ring in an ear of corn.” | 在一棒玉米里发现一个钻戒 |
[22:52] | God, it’s true, all right? You can ask my dad. | 天啊 是真的 好吗?不信问我爸爸 |
[22:54] | He’s known that farmer his entire life. | 他跟那个农夫是老熟人 |
[22:57] | And now I know where you got it from. | 我知道你为什么会这样了 |
[22:58] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the alfalfa. | 有其父必有其子 |
[23:13] | There’s an active bleed at the debridement site. | 清创部位有活动性出血 |
[23:17] | -BP is plummeting. -Damn it. | -血压急剧下降 -可恶 |
[23:19] | We have to get the stump closed. | -我们必须封闭残肢 -那样就不能给他做断肢再植手术了 |
[23:20] | That’ll make it impossible to replant his foot. | -我们必须封闭残肢 -那样就不能给他做断肢再植手术了 |
[23:22] | There’s still time for them to find it. | 他们还有时间找到它 |
[23:25] | I just need to stop the bleed. | 我只要止住出血 |
[23:36] | I can’t get the bleeding under control. | 我止不住出血 |
[23:38] | If I ligate, it’ll clot, | 如果绑扎 残肢就会凝结 |
[23:40] | and if I don’t, the reduced flow will destroy everything we’ve already fixed. | 可如果不绑扎 供血降低会毁掉我们铺垫的一切努力 |
[23:45] | Still no word? | 还没消息吗? |
[23:47] | I just got off the phone with Dr. Allen. They still haven’t found it. | 我刚和艾伦医生通了电话 他们还没找到 |
[23:55] | Let’s get him to the OR. We need to fully close the wound. | 把他送到手术室 我们要完全缝合伤口 |
[24:00] | You tried your best. | 你尽力了 |
[24:09] | What are you doing, Murphy? | 你在干什么 墨菲? |
[24:11] | Setting up my new office. | 收拾我的新办公室 |
[24:12] | No, you’re not. I told you there was no extra space. | 不 不可能 我跟你说过没有多余空间 |
[24:15] | But you were wrong. | 可是你错了 |
[24:17] | Nurse Hawks told me this room has not been used by anyone in months. | 霍克斯护士跟我说 这个房间已经好几个月没人用过了 |
[24:23] | -Because we need it for storage. -We can still use it for storage. | -因为这是我们的储藏室 -我们可以继续用它做储藏室 |
[24:26] | There’s room for my new desk and all this other stuff, | 这里足够放我的新桌子和其他东西了 |
[24:30] | which won’t distract me by sharpening pencils, | 我也不用再受到削铅笔 |
[24:32] | doing back stretches, looking at me or breathing. | 背部拉伸 注视或者呼吸的干扰了 |
[24:39] | Fine… for now. | 好吧…暂时先这样 |
[24:41] | But as soon as someone needs it, I’m kicking you out. | 但只要有人想用 我就把你踢出去 |
[24:43] | Thank you, Dr. Andrews. | 谢谢你 安德鲁斯医生 |
[25:00] | You owe me 20 bucks. | 你欠我20美元 |
[25:02] | We still have another hour. | 我们还有一个小时 |
[25:03] | Park couldn’t control the bleeding. | 帕克无法止住出血 |
[25:05] | He’s moved the guy to the OR to close the wound. | 他已经把病人转移到手术室缝合伤口 |
[25:06] | We can still scrub in, and we’d beat traffic. | 如果不堵车 我们还能赶上参加手术 |
[25:10] | Hey! | 喂! |
[25:12] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪里? |
[25:14] | I’ve got five little piggies that need to go home. | 我这里有五个脚趾头要找爸爸 |
[25:18] | -Page Park. -Already am. | -快呼叫朴 -已经呼叫了 |
[25:25] | We need to repair the left subclavian artery first. | 我们需要先修复左锁骨下动脉 |
[25:28] | We still need a way to get distal control. | 还要找到远端控制的方法 |
[25:30] | Can we just extend the incision to the supraclavicular one? | 可以把切口延伸到锁骨上动脉吗? |
[25:34] | No. High risk transection of the phrenic nerve. | 不行 极容易横断膈神经 |
[25:39] | So, why did you want to join the Navy? | 你为什么想加入海军? |
[25:45] | Couldn’t afford to pay for college? | 付不起大学学费? |
[25:48] | You wanted to see the world? | 还是想去看世界? |
[25:49] | Why are you so obsessed with this? | 你为什么对这件事那么感兴趣? |
[25:52] | I’m just… curious. I’m trying to get to know you. | 我只是…好奇 我想了解你 |
[25:55] | Clearly, you have some sort of judgmental notion | 你很显然对参过军的人 |
[25:57] | about the type of people that join the military. | 有种先入为主的偏见 |
[26:00] | I’m not judging you. I’m genuinely impressed. | 我不是对你有偏见 我是真的非常吃惊 |
[26:04] | Because I know how to treat a puncture wound and read a CT? | 因为我知道如何治疗穿刺伤 还能看懂断层扫描吗? |
[26:10] | Do you have such low expectations of all veterans or just the amputees? | 你觉得所有退伍军人都这么无能吗 还是说你只是看不起被截肢者? |
[26:18] | Hello. I have resolved the issue. | 大家好 我解决了这个问题 |
[26:20] | We use biopolymer grafts to repair multiple nerves. | 我们可以用生物高分子移植物 修复多个神经 |
[26:25] | I can definitely think more clearly in my new office. | 我的头脑在新办公室真的更清醒了 |
[26:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[26:38] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[26:41] | Some of the tissue edges are necrotic. You think you’ll be able to remove it all? | 有些组织边缘已经坏死 你觉得能去除干净吗? |
[26:43] | Hope so. Grab the DeBakey scissors and cut off the non-viable tissue. | 但愿吧 用DeBakey手术剪 剪去坏死组织 |
[26:54] | You mind keeping your eyes on the road? | 请你注意看路好吗? |
[26:55] | Sorry, it’s just… it’s pretty cool. | 抱歉 只是…这太酷了 |
[27:04] | 6-0 prolene on a castro. | 用6-0缝合线 castro持针器持针 |
[27:09] | Get the transplant unit open and ready. | 打开移植装置 做好准备 |
[27:11] | It’s been seven hours of cold ischemia time. | 冷缺血时间已经过去七个小时了 |
[27:13] | We gotta get it perfused ASAP. | 我们得尽快开始灌流 |
[27:16] | Looks like we got perfusion. | 好了 看来我们可以灌流了 |
[27:40] | It’s nearing the eight-hour mark. | 快到八小时大关了 |
[27:42] | They got off the freeway four minutes ago. | 他们四分钟前下了高速公路 |
[27:44] | -Could be traffic. -They’re in a squad car with a siren. | -可能是堵车 -他们坐的是响着警报器的警车 |
[27:47] | Which you’d think will make people get out of the way, but apparently not. | 都以为这样人们就会让路了 可现实很打脸 |
[27:55] | Nice color, healthy edges. | 颜色很好 边缘健康 |
[27:59] | Great work. Scrub in and let’s do this. | 干得好 准备一下开始手术 |
[28:05] | Biopolymer grafts aren’t going to work. | 生物高分子移植物没用 |
[28:09] | The gap’s too wide. | 裂口太大了 |
[28:10] | Nerve defects from the explosion are too big. | 爆炸造成的神经缺损太严重了 |
[28:13] | Even if we bridge the nerves, what do we do about all this bleeding? | 就算我们把神经搭起来 怎么止住出血呢? |
[28:18] | We have to amputate. | 我们只能截肢 |
[28:20] | We have no choice. | 别无选择 |
[28:26] | Dr. Murphy? | 墨菲医生? |
[28:39] | We can do an end-to-side neurorrhaphy with coaptation of the distal stump | 我们做端侧神经缝合术 缝合远端残端 |
[28:42] | to the transected nerves to adjacent donor nerves. | 和横断神经和相邻供体神经 |
[28:44] | What do we do about the bleeding? If we can’t we stop this– | 出血怎么办?如果我们不能止住… |
[28:46] | We can facilitate anastomosis by using the parachute technique. | 我们可以用降落伞技术促进吻合 |
[28:49] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不够了 |
[28:50] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[28:59] | Stabilizing the ankle joint. | 稳住踝关节 |
[29:00] | Matching the ends of the posterior tibial dorsalis pedis arteries. | 匹配胫后足背动脉末端 |
[29:04] | His date ever show up? | 他的约会对象来了吗? |
[29:05] | -Nope. -Give me 7-0 Prolene. | -没有 -给我7-0缝合线 |
[29:07] | I just really feel bad for the guy. | 我真的为这家伙难过 |
[29:09] | In all fairness, was it right for him to expect her to? | 平心而论 难道他应该对她有这种期待吗? |
[29:11] | It seems like the decent thing to do. | 出于礼貌也应该来吧 |
[29:13] | Repairing the venae comitantes of the saphenous vein. | 修复大隐静脉的并行静脉 |
[29:15] | Saving his life wasn’t enough. | 救他一命还不够 |
[29:17] | She still could show up. | 她有可能会来的 |
[29:18] | And this could be a crazy story to tell their kids one day. | 这件奇葩事很适合 将来讲给他们的孩子 |
[29:20] | Sorry, Mr. Positive, but that will definitely not happen. | 抱歉了 积极先生 你说的绝对没可能 |
[29:23] | You never know. Most of the people I know | 谁知道呢 我认识的幸福情侣 |
[29:24] | who are in great relationships had super rocky starts. | 很多刚认识时都不怎么顺利 |
[29:36] | I can’t get any pulse on the foot. | 我在脚上摸不到任何脉搏 |
[29:37] | The anastomosis has a hemostatic. | 吻合术用到了止血材料 |
[29:39] | Check the blood flow at the femoral, | 检查股骨供血 |
[29:40] | then work your way down to where the flow stops. | 一直检查到供血停止部位 |
[29:43] | Good in the groin. | 腹股沟正常 |
[29:46] | No flow here. | 这里没有供血 |
[29:47] | He’s thrombosed all the way to his popliteal. | 他的血栓一直堵到了腘动脉 |
[29:49] | We may have just saved his foot but killed his leg. | 我们可能保住了他的脚 却毁了他的腿 |
[30:01] | Shaun? | 肖恩? |
[30:03] | I just saved my patient’s arm. | 我刚刚保住了病人的手臂 |
[30:05] | I heard that. That’s good work. | 我听说了 做得很棒 |
[30:09] | Do you like my new office? | 你喜欢我的新办公室吗? |
[30:13] | No, I don’t. I don’t like it. | 不 不喜欢 我不喜欢 |
[30:16] | I’ve already talked to Dr. Andrews. | 我已经和安德鲁斯博士谈过了 |
[30:18] | -He– -It’s a bad idea. | -他… -这是个坏主意 |
[30:19] | No. Dr. Park and I distract and annoy each other. | 不是的 朴医生和我会干扰惹怒对方 |
[30:22] | We will both do better work– | 我们都能做得更好… |
[30:23] | -That’s the reason? Really? -Yes, it is. | -是因为这个吗?真的吗?-是的 |
[30:28] | Why are you isolating yourself? | 你为什么孤立自己? |
[30:31] | I’m… not. You’re the one who canceled our breakfast. | 我…没有 是你取消了我们的早餐 |
[30:36] | Because I don’t want to have to deal with this, Shaun. | 因为我不想处理这些破事 肖恩 |
[30:39] | I’m… I’m angry with you. | 我…我在生你的气 |
[30:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:50] | Because of Lim’s surgery. | 因为林的手术 |
[30:51] | Because I told you exactly what to do and you didn’t listen. | 因为我明确告诉了你该做什么 你却充耳不闻 |
[30:55] | -Parameters changed. -You went ahead and you did the procedure | -设定发生了改变 -你一意孤行 做了你一直 |
[30:57] | you wanted to do all along. | 想做的手术 |
[30:59] | Yes, the parameters changed. I made the right decision | 是的 设定发生了变化 我做出了正确的决定 |
[31:01] | Shaun. Lim is paralyzed. | 肖恩 林瘫痪了 |
[31:05] | You’re the surgeon. | 你是外科医生 |
[31:06] | You have to take some kind of responsibility for that. | 你必须为此承担某些责任 |
[31:11] | You shouldn’t be angry with me. | 你不该生我的气 |
[31:15] | -Dr. Lim shouldn’t be angry with me. -She… | -林医生也不该生我的气 -她… |
[31:19] | She is paralyzed, Shaun. | 她瘫痪了 肖恩 |
[31:25] | I saved her life. I made the right choice. | -我救了她 我做出了正确的选择 -你太幼稚了 |
[31:27] | You’re acting like a child. | -我救了她 我做出了正确的选择 -你太幼稚了 |
[31:28] | -No, no, I am not. -You’re acting like you did | -不 我不是 -你现在和你在高中 |
[31:30] | back in high school, like you did in the beginning of med school. | 在刚上医学院时一个样子 |
[31:32] | You’re a grown man, Shaun. | 你是个成年人了 肖恩 |
[31:34] | You’re a married man now. | 你现在是已婚男人 |
[31:36] | You gotta take some kind of responsibility. Accountability! | 你得承担起一些责任了 责任感! |
[31:40] | You’re running away. You’re… | 你在逃避 你在… |
[31:42] | You’re shrinking your world around you. You’re retreating. | 你在缩小你周围的世界 你在倒退 |
[31:52] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:54] | You are being mean and calling me a child. | 你太刻薄了 还说我幼稚 |
[31:57] | -And you’re taking Dr. Lim’s side. -Shaun, you can’t shrug this off. | -而且你在帮林医生说话 -肖恩 你不能对这事无动于衷 |
[32:00] | I do not want you in my office. | 我不想在我的办公室看到你 |
[32:05] | Leave, now. | 请你出去 |
[32:36] | We successfully repaired your shoulder. | 我们成功修复了你的肩膀 |
[32:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[32:42] | Please don’t play with anymore fireworks. | 以后请不要再玩烟花了 |
[32:43] | You’re lucky to have survived your own ignorance. | 你能从无知中幸存纯属侥幸 |
[32:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:48] | At the very least, stick to the non-explosive ones. | 至少 只用非爆炸性烟花 |
[32:50] | I’ll just stick to watching them on the Fourth of July. | 我以后只在7月4日国庆时 看别人放烟花 |
[32:54] | Probably for the best. | 这样最好了 |
[32:56] | With lots of rehab, you should regain full function of your arm. | 通过大量康复治疗 你应该可以恢复手臂的完整功能 |
[33:09] | Feel that? | 有感觉吗? |
[33:12] | Just a small pinch. | 一点点 |
[33:15] | That’s exactly what we want. | 这就够了 |
[33:17] | Six months of PT and you should be up on your feet, walking again. | 经过六个月物理治疗 你应该可以重新站起来行走了 |
[33:22] | Thanks, doc, for holding out and not giving up on me… | 医生 谢谢你坚持没有放弃我… |
[33:27] | And my foot. | 还有我的脚 |
[33:31] | Do me a favor. Take a picture of me and that gnarly scar. | 帮我个忙吧 给我和那条丑丑的伤疤拍张照 |
[33:35] | That’s for Britney? | 要发给布兰妮吗? |
[33:37] | Nah. My new profile pic. | 不 要做我的新头像 |
[33:46] | You will stand out. | 那你一定很吸睛 |
[34:17] | I’m sorry I offended you. | 很抱歉我冒犯了你 |
[34:20] | I grew up very… sheltered. | 我从小…被保护得太好了 |
[34:26] | I’m still trying to figure things out | 我还在努力弄明白很多事情 |
[34:30] | and play catch up and get past my… | 尽快进步 超越我的… |
[34:34] | limited sense of imagination. | 有限的想象力 |
[34:36] | Which is just a long way of saying that, yes, | 其实我在委婉地表达 是的 |
[34:38] | I was being ignorant and judgy and… | 我又没礼貌又少见多怪 而且… |
[34:43] | I hope you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[34:53] | I… tore my ACL. | 我…前十字韧带撕裂了 |
[35:00] | Growing up, my dream was to play Division One Soccer. | 小时候我的梦想是踢进甲级联赛 |
[35:06] | And I was pretty good. | 而且我踢得很好 |
[35:09] | Junior year of high school, I had a dozen offers for a full ride. | 高一时 我收到十几个全额奖学金邀请 |
[35:12] | That’s… impressive. | 这…太厉害了 |
[35:16] | First game of senior year, I tore my ACL trying to slide tackle a midfielder. | 高三第一场比赛 我滑铲一名 中场球员时撕裂了前十字韧带 |
[35:21] | And just like that every D1 school rescinded. | 然后所有D1学校都没戏了 |
[35:25] | The only place that still wanted me was the Naval Academy. | 唯一还要我的只有海军学院了 |
[35:29] | I never really had much interest in the military. | 我对军队从来没什么兴趣 |
[35:31] | But, hey, tuition was free. | 可是学费全免啊 |
[35:33] | I was promised a roster spot. | 我得到了一个名册名额 |
[35:36] | I played all four years on varsity | 我在校队打了四年 |
[35:38] | and even won the Patriot League Championship my senior year. | 大四时甚至赢得了爱国者联盟冠军赛 |
[35:44] | Nine months later, I was deployed to Afghanistan. | 九个月后 我被派往阿富汗 |
[35:52] | That sounds horrible. | 听起来很可怕 |
[35:56] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[35:57] | Joining the Navy was the best decision I ever made. | 加入海军是我做过的最正确决定 |
[36:17] | I enjoyed our field trip. | 我很喜欢我们的实地考察 |
[36:18] | I had a good time, too. Being away from the hospital and all that. | 我也过得很开心 能远离医院什么的 |
[36:23] | It’s definitely nice out here. | 这里确实很不错 |
[36:26] | Might even have to come back for a swim. | 说不定以后会忍不住来游泳 |
[36:28] | You could bring a date. | 你可以带约会对象来 |
[36:30] | Not a bad idea. | 这主意不错 |
[36:31] | We just need to find the right person. | 只是得找到合适的人选 |
[36:37] | The bet. | 那个赌 |
[36:40] | Yes. The bet. | 对 那个赌 |
[37:05] | I’m sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[37:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:30] | Need some help? | 需要帮助吗? |
[37:31] | Although, it’s after 5:00, so I’d have to charge you time and a half. | 不过现在过了5点 我要按1.5倍收费了 |
[37:35] | Sweet of you to offer, but I think I got this. | 谢谢你的好意 不过我自己可以的 |
[37:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[37:42] | It would be a shame if this $70 bottle of olive oil hit the ground. | 如果这瓶价值70美元的橄榄油 掉地上 就太可惜了 |
[37:47] | -Well, I had a good day. I splurged a bit. -Good idea. | -好吧 今天很开心 就放纵了一点 -好主意 |
[37:51] | I’m sure you deserve it. | 我相信这是你应得的 |
[37:53] | You do, too, for saving me twice. | 你也是 救了我两次 |
[37:56] | Can I offer you a taste? | 可以邀请你来品鉴吗? |
[37:58] | I got a baguette at Listo’s. A brie, a gouda. | 我在利斯托超市买了法式长棍面包 一块布里干酪 一块豪达奶酪 |
[38:02] | It’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[38:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:41] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[38:43] | Talking to someone I don’t have to supervise or be serious with. | 能和不用我监督 或者严肃对待的人说话 |
[38:46] | I agree. | 我也觉得 |
[38:49] | I just realized. I don’t know what you do. | 我才发现 我还不知道你是做什么的 |
[38:52] | I’m a professional hockey player. | 我是一名职业曲棍球运动员 |
[38:54] | Okay. I know that’s a joke. | 好吧 我知道那是个玩笑 |
[38:56] | Now I just have to decide if that means you love hockey or hate it. | 现在我只要猜猜这意味着 你是喜欢还是讨厌曲棍球 |
[38:59] | Now I’m curious what you’ll decide. | 我很好奇你会怎么选 |
[39:02] | Let’s see. | 让我猜猜看 |
[39:05] | You grew up in Michigan. You appear to have all your teeth, | 你在密歇根长大 牙齿都在 |
[39:09] | But they’re also perfect, which means it could be veneers. | 但也都很完美 说明可能是贴面 |
[39:12] | I’m going to assume you’re a Pistons fan that hates hockey. | 我猜你是讨厌曲棍球的活塞队球迷 |
[39:14] | It’s like you can see right through me. | 你好像长了透视眼 |
[39:17] | And my job? | 那我的工作呢? |
[39:19] | Clearly, you’re the parking garage attendant or you’re just stalking me. | 很明显 停车场服务员 否则你就是跟踪狂 |
[39:23] | I’m a marketing exec at Greenzie. | 我是格林齐公司的营销主管 |
[39:26] | I have no idea what you guys do, but I know your building. | 我不知道你们做什么 但我知道你们的大楼 |
[39:28] | There’s an amazing Chilean restaurant right across the– | 路对面有一家很棒的智利餐厅… |
[39:30] | -Velasquez? -I love that place. | -维拉斯奎兹?-我超爱那个地方 |
[39:33] | I’ve been craving their sopaipillas. | 我馋他们家的油炸蜜糕很久了 |
[39:34] | We should take care of that craving. Dinner at Velasquez some time? | 我们得重视这种感觉 有空去维拉斯奎兹吃晚餐? |
[39:38] | Definitely. | 没问题 |
[39:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:50] | Yes. I’m thinking about work. | 没事 我在想工作上的事 |
[39:54] | I saved my patient’s arm today. | 我今天保住了病人的胳膊 |
[39:56] | I should be happy. | 我应该高兴才对 |
[39:58] | So why aren’t you? | 那你为什么不高兴呢? |
[40:01] | This is about your fight with Glassy. | 因为你和格拉斯吵架了 |
[40:03] | I’m thinking about my patient’s shoulder. | 我在想我病人的肩膀 |
[40:28] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[40:41] | -Dr. Glassman! -Okay, okay. | -格拉斯曼医生!-来了 |
[40:43] | Okay. Okay. | 来了 |
[40:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[40:47] | -Are you okay? -Yes, I know how to fix it. | -你有事吗?-是的 我知道怎么解决了 |
[40:50] | I know how to fix everything. | 我知道怎么解决好一切了 |
[40:54] | There’s a surgery that will cure Lim’s paralysis. | 有一种手术可以治好林的瘫痪 |
[41:04] | Okay. | 好的 |