时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Grasp is good, | 抓握很好 |
[00:05] | but Steve’s not gaining weight quite as quickly as I’d like. | 但史蒂夫的体重增加得并不像我希望的那么快 |
[00:09] | I’m feeding him every two to three hours during the day, | 我白天每隔两三个小时喂他一次 |
[00:12] | every three to four at night. | 每晚三到四次 |
[00:14] | And pumping in between to increase milk production. | 并在中间挤奶,以增加奶量 |
[00:17] | Well, I’m going to recommend you start supplementing with formula. | 好吧,我建议你开始补充配方奶粉 |
[00:19] | But everyone says “breast is best”? | 但每个人都说“母乳最好”? |
[00:22] | Breast milk is the ideal. | 母乳是理想的选择 |
[00:23] | Right now, Steve just needs a little extra. | 现在,史蒂夫只需要一点额外的东西 |
[00:25] | Some samples to get you started. | 一些样本供你参考 |
[00:27] | This is an excellent product, | 这是一款出色的产品 |
[00:29] | and it will make it easier for me | 这将使我更容易 |
[00:31] | to do more nighttime feedings. | 增加夜间喂奶次数 |
[00:33] | Yeah. Yeah. | -是啊,是啊 -是啊 |
[00:39] | I thought being co-presidents | 我以为作为联合主席 |
[00:41] | meant we would do things together. | 这意味着我们会一起做事 |
[00:45] | I was aiming for… | 我的目标是 |
[00:47] | you do some things and I do some things. | 你做一些事,我做一些事 |
[00:51] | Funny how your “some things” leads to more work for me. | 有趣的是,你说的“一些事情”会给我带来更多的工作 |
[00:54] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[00:56] | The affiliation deal with San Jose Med School? | 与圣约瑟医院的合作协议? |
[00:59] | We had to cover the overages because the nurses unionized. | 由于护士加入了工会,我们不得不支付超额费用 |
[01:02] | In exchange, we teach a few med students. | 作为交换,我们教几个医院的学生 |
[01:04] | You won’t be teaching anyone. | 你不会教任何人 |
[01:06] | I will have the useless baby docs | 我将拥有无用的初生医生 |
[01:08] | wandering around the department | 在部门内闲逛 |
[01:10] | – like lost children with scalpels. | 就像迷路的孩子拿着手术刀 |
[01:12] | We made a good deal. That’s it. | 我们做了一笔好交易 就是这样 |
[01:15] | It’s a good deal. | 这是笔划算的买卖 |
[01:32] | We should go introduce ourselves. | 我们应该去自我介绍一下 |
[01:34] | No, they are baby ducklings, and I will not be their mommy. | 不,它们是小鸭子,我不会做它们的妈妈 |
[01:38] | Let them imprint on Shaun and Park. | 把他们交给肖恩和朴 |
[01:41] | Hi! | 你好! |
[01:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:52] | Hi, I’m Dr. Park. This is Doctor– | 你好,我是朴医生 这位是医生… |
[01:53] | Dr. Shaun Murphy. | 肖恩墨菲医生 |
[01:55] | I… I can’t believe it’s really you. | 我…真不敢相信真的是你 |
[01:57] | I’m just so excited, I’m about to pee myself. | 我太激动了,都快尿裤子了 |
[01:59] | Please do not. | 请不要这样做 |
[02:00] | Of course not. You’re… You’re not a shaker. | 当然不是你…你不握手 |
[02:02] | There was a March 2012 abstract | 2012年3月有一篇摘要 |
[02:04] | that demonstrated a reluctance to shake hands | 不愿意握手 |
[02:06] | could be used as a diagnostic marker for ASD. | 可用作自闭症的诊断标记 |
[02:08] | But I love a good, firm grip. | 但我喜欢紧握的感觉 |
[02:09] | That’s why they call it a spectrum. | 这就是自闭症称之为“谱系”的原因 |
[02:10] | We could shake. | 我们可以握一握 |
[02:13] | That’s not very firm. | 这不要太用力 |
[02:14] | Okay. That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[02:15] | I’m Charlotte Lukaitis. | 我是夏洛特・卢凯提斯 |
[02:16] | Nice to meet you, Charlotte. | 很高兴见到你,夏洛特 |
[02:18] | I go by “Charlie” for now, “Dr. Lukaitis” soon. | 我现在叫“查理”,很快就叫“卢凯提斯医生”了 |
[02:20] | Only two years away from my goal, | 距离我的目标只有两年了 |
[02:21] | which I’ve had since I was 17, | 这是我 17 岁时就有的 |
[02:23] | ever since I saw that viral video of you saving | 自从我看到你救人的“热搜”影片后 |
[02:24] | that boy at the San Jose Airport | 圣约瑟机场的那个男孩 |
[02:26] | using a homemade one-way valve. | 使用自制的单向阀 |
[02:27] | It was the coolest, most heroic thing | 那是最有型、最英雄的事 |
[02:29] | I’ve ever seen from a person with ASD. | 在我所见过的自闭症患者中 |
[02:31] | It was very heroic. | 这是非常英勇的 |
[02:32] | I picked San Jose for medical school | 我选择了圣何塞医院 |
[02:34] | hoping to engineer a run-in with you, | 希望能策划一次与你的相遇 |
[02:35] | but then your hospital partnered with my school, | 但后来你们医院和我的学校合作了 |
[02:36] | and it’s like what Taylor Swift says in “Mastermind”– | 就像 Taylor Swift 在“Mastermind”中所说的那样…… |
[02:38] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[02:40] | Dom helps me when I, you know, talk too much. | 当我话太多的时候,唐会帮我 |
[02:43] | Hi, I’m Dominick Hubank. | 你好,我是多米尼克・胡班克 |
[02:45] | And we’re happy to have such eager future doctors joining the team. | 我们很高兴能有如此热心的未来医生加入我们的团队 |
[02:48] | Future surgeon. | 未来的外科医生 |
[02:49] | I don’t want to be a surgeon, | 我不想当外科医生 |
[02:51] | but I’m excited for the rotation. | 但我对轮换感到兴奋 |
[02:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:54] | Charlie, you are on my team. | 查理,你是我的队员 |
[02:56] | Yes! | 是的! |
[03:11] | Would you like to present? | 你想发表演讲吗? |
[03:13] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[03:17] | – Richard Shelford, 53– – Call me Rich. | -理查德・谢尔福德,53岁…-叫我李奇 |
[03:20] | Not that I’m wealthy. | 不是“利己” |
[03:21] | Right, Rich Shelford, 53 years old– | 右边是理查德・谢尔福德,53岁… |
[03:23] | Don’t feel a day over 52. | 不觉得自己超过了 52 岁 |
[03:25] | – That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[03:27] | Okay. This is taking too long. | 好吧时间太长了 |
[03:29] | Please tell us what happened. | 请告诉我们发生了什么 |
[03:31] | He was coughing so hard he couldn’t catch his breath, | 他咳得喘不过气来 |
[03:34] | and then he fainted and hit his head. | 然后他就晕倒了,撞到了头 |
[03:36] | Cough syncope. | 咳嗽晕厥 |
[03:38] | He’s thinner and way more tired | 他更瘦了,也更累了 |
[03:40] | than the last time he visited me. | 比他上一次来看我的时候 |
[03:42] | Yeah, but I’m fine. | 是的,但我没事 |
[03:43] | It’s just a little cold. | 只是有点冷 |
[03:44] | You could barely breathe, Dad. | 你几乎无法呼吸,爸爸 |
[03:47] | Um, chest X-ray shows multiple lung nodules | 嗯,胸部 X 光片显示多个肺部结节 |
[03:49] | and enlarged lymph nodes | 淋巴结肿大 |
[03:50] | in the hilar and mediastinal areas. | 在肝区和纵隔区 |
[03:52] | Get an ABG, CBC, perform a bronchoscopy, | 进行 ABG、全血细胞计数、支气管镜检查 |
[03:54] | and send biopsies to path. | 并将活检样本送至病理科 |
[03:55] | Can you apply a wound dressing using the Turban Technique? | 你能使用头巾技术包扎伤口吗? |
[03:58] | I sure can. | 我当然可以 |
[04:03] | Hey, uh… | 嘿,呃 |
[04:04] | how long until we could get out of here? | 我们还要多久才能离开这里? |
[04:06] | My daughter, she took some time off work to show me around. | 我的女儿,她请假陪我四处游玩 |
[04:08] | She’s got her own business. | 她有自己的生意 |
[04:10] | Works as a tech consultant for a few companies around the Valley. | 在硅谷附近的几间公司担任技术顾问 |
[04:12] | – Dad. – Let the man brag. | -爸爸-让他吹牛吧 |
[04:14] | – It’s every proud father’s right. – Yeah. | -这是每个自豪父亲的权利-没错 对 |
[04:17] | – Hold this, please. – Oh. | -请拿着这个-哦 |
[04:21] | Basic Turban Technique for head bandaging. | 头巾包扎基本技术 |
[04:23] | Step one, tie the ends of two bandages together in a knot. | 第一步,将两条绷带的两端打一个结 |
[04:27] | Step two, starting from one ear… | 第二步,从一只耳朵开始… |
[04:29] | The patient was a good sport about it, | 病人对此表现得很好 |
[04:31] | but his daughter was not happy. | 但他的女儿并不高兴 |
[04:32] | A wound dressing is very low stakes. | 伤口敷料的风险很低 |
[04:34] | Did Charlie do a bad job following the tutorial? | 是查理没按教程做吗? |
[04:37] | Uh, no. Actually, the dressing was pretty decent. | 没有,事实上做得还不错 |
[04:40] | But the point is, the patient’s family were uncomfortable. | 但问题是,病人家属感到不舒服 |
[04:45] | I think someone should tell her | 我觉得应该有人告诉她 |
[04:47] | no more how-to videos in front of patients. | 不要再在病人面前播放如何操作的影片 |
[04:50] | Oh. You can if you want. | 你想的话可以你想的话可以 |
[04:56] | We were able to repair your skull fracture | 我们修复了你的颅骨骨折 |
[04:58] | and evacuate a large subdural hematoma. | 并排出硬膜下大面积血肿 |
[05:00] | Lucky day. Is there a Wi-Fi password? | 真是幸运 有无线网络密码吗? |
[05:02] | I need to get League Pass in here. | 我得把联盟通行证拿进来 |
[05:05] | Uh, the accident report says | 事故报告说 |
[05:06] | that you stepped right in front of an oncoming car. | 你走到了迎面而来的汽车前面 |
[05:08] | I just didn’t see it. | 我只是没看到而已 |
[05:10] | Big day today. | 今天是个大日子 |
[05:12] | I got the Clips and the points, the money line, and the over. | 我得到了快船队的分数 赔率和大球 |
[05:14] | And it’s the last leg of a six-team parlay | 这也是六队连胜的最后一站 |
[05:16] | that I need to come through. | 我需要通过 |
[05:17] | That’s a lot of action. | 动作真大 |
[05:18] | Well, having some skin in the game makes life more fun. | 好吧,在游戏中拥有一些亲身经历会让生活更有趣 |
[05:23] | Hey, you’re The Dominator. | 嘿,你可是“统治者”啊 |
[05:29] | Uh, just “Dom” now. | 呃,现在只叫“统派”了 |
[05:30] | My football days are behind me. | 我的足球时代已经过去了 |
[05:32] | That pancake block you had against Stanford? | 你在对阵斯坦福大学时的那次薄饼阻挡? |
[05:34] | Cleared the way for that 75-yard run? | 为 75 码的跑动扫清了障碍? |
[05:35] | Made me 10 grand, that one play! | 那场比赛让我赚了一万块 |
[05:38] | Why aren’t you in the league? | 你为什么不参加联赛? |
[05:39] | Decided I wanted to help people | 决定要帮助别人 |
[05:40] | instead of hurt them. | 而不是伤害他们 |
[05:42] | Okay, let’s draw blood for post-op hematocrit. | 好了,抽血检测术后血细胞比容 |
[05:45] | Once the brain swelling comes down, you can go. | 一旦脑部消肿,你就可以走了 |
[05:49] | Have you done a blood draw yet? | 你抽血了吗? |
[05:52] | It’s my first day out of the classroom. | 这是我离开教室的第一天 |
[05:53] | Five bucks he gets an A. | 赌五块钱,他得了 A |
[05:55] | No. | 不 |
[06:00] | All right. You’re going to palpate for a vein. | 好的你去摸摸静脉 |
[06:03] | Oh, and remember, when introducing the needle, | 哦,记住,在引入针头时 |
[06:06] | always bevel up and insert the tube into the vacutainer. | 始终将斜面向上,将试管插入真空采样器 |
[06:10] | And you just passed phlebotomy 101. | 你刚刚通过了抽血术 101 级考试 |
[06:14] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[06:20] | You could be up five right now. | 你现在就可以领先五分 |
[06:23] | He went down. | 他倒下了 |
[06:24] | I mean, hard. | 我的意思是,很难 |
[06:26] | Frontal and parietal lobes look clear. | 额叶和顶叶看起来很清晰 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:32] | I did deadlifts and squats this morning. | 今天早上我做了举重和深蹲 |
[06:35] | Didn’t have time to eat breakfast. | 没时间吃早餐 |
[06:36] | Feeling okay now? | 现在感觉还好吗? |
[06:38] | My ego took a hit, but I’ll be okay. | 我的自尊心受到了打击,但我会没事的 |
[06:41] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[06:42] | Is that our patient’s brain? | 那是我们病人的大脑吗? |
[06:44] | Mm. You just passed anatomy 101. | 嗯 你刚刚通过了解剖学 101 |
[06:47] | Which part’s the front? | 哪个部分是前面? |
[06:49] | Oh, spoke too soon. | 哦,说得太快了 |
[06:50] | This is the axial plane, | 这是轴向平面 |
[06:52] | which means we’re looking down from the top. | 这意味着我们正从上往下看 |
[06:56] | These are the temporal and occipital lobes here. Also clear. | 这里是颞叶和枕叶 也很清楚 |
[06:58] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道? |
[07:00] | We injected gadolinium, which leaks out | 我们注射了钆,而钆会渗出 |
[07:01] | around the areas of injury | 受伤部位周围 |
[07:03] | and makes them show up brighter on the scan. | 并使其显示在扫描时更加明亮 |
[07:05] | Like that? | 这样吗? |
[07:09] | Yeah. Like that. | 是啊就像那样 |
[07:13] | That’s a tumor, | 那是个肿瘤 |
[07:14] | completely interwoven with his brain stem | 与他的脑干 |
[07:16] | and cranial nerves | 以及颅神经完全交织在一起 |
[07:17] | and extending to his upper spinal cord. | 并延伸至脊髓上部 |
[07:19] | I guess we know why he didn’t see that car. | 我想我们知道他为什么没看到那辆车了 |
[07:26] | You are descending through the larynx | 你正在通过喉部下降到气管 |
[07:28] | to the trachea and onto the carina. | 然后到达隆突 |
[07:31] | – Nicely identified. – Thank you. | -确定得很好 -谢谢 |
[07:33] | Positive affirmations are empowering for people with ASD. | 积极的肯定对自闭症患者来说是一种力量 |
[07:36] | “My autism is awesome.” | “我的自闭症好极了” |
[07:37] | Onto the bronchi and bronchioles. | 进入支气管和细支气管 |
[07:41] | I use Taylor Swift mnemonics. Do you guys do that, too? | 我用 Taylor Swift 的记忆法 你们也这样做吗? |
[07:43] | – No. – I do. | -是的 |
[07:45] | I wonder if ours are the same. | 不知道我们的情况是否一样 |
[07:47] | Basic airway anatomy, L, T, C, B, B. | 基本气道解剖,I T C B B |
[07:51] | “Lover,” “Treacherous,” “Cardigan,” “Babe,” and “Bejeweled.” | “情人” “奸诈” “羊毛衫” “宝贝”和“珠宝” |
[07:54] | I used “Bad Blood” for both bronchi and bronchioles. Two for one. | 我用“坏血”来记忆支气管和细支气管 一举两得 |
[07:57] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[07:58] | He knows one song. | 他会唱一首歌 |
[08:04] | Look at the patches on the bronchial mucosa. | 查看支气管黏膜上的斑块 |
[08:08] | There’s a luminal narrowing | 管腔变窄 |
[08:09] | from the enlarged lymph nodes. | 从肿大的淋巴结中排出 |
[08:12] | This definitely isn’t pneumonia. | 这绝对不是肺炎 |
[08:14] | Cool. | 太有型了 |
[08:15] | My first medical mystery. | 我的第一个医学之谜 |
[08:18] | Can I page Dr. Murphy? | 我可以呼唤墨菲医生吗? |
[08:26] | Did you ever cut quartz countertops? | 你切割过石英台面吗? |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:33] | I started off in a fabrication shop. | 我最初在一间加工厂工作 |
[08:36] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[08:37] | Cutting quartz produces toxic fine-dust particles | 切割石英会产生有毒的微尘颗粒 |
[08:39] | that have embedded in your airway and lungs. | 嵌入你的气道和肺部 |
[08:42] | You have silicosis. | 你得了矽肺病 |
[08:44] | It’s like watching a magic trick. | 就像看魔术一样 |
[08:47] | Uh, my doc said it was just a recurring pneumonia. | 呃,我的医生说只是肺炎复发 |
[08:51] | Silicosis can often be misdiagnosed until it’s too late. | 矽肺病往往会被误诊,直到为时已晚 |
[08:54] | You will need a bilateral lung transplant. | 你需要进行双侧肺移植 |
[08:59] | He needs new lungs? | 他需要换肺吗? |
[09:01] | Yes. With your declining respiratory function | 是的 随着你呼吸功能的下降 |
[09:04] | and extensive damage, | 和广泛的破坏 |
[09:05] | you should be prioritized for transplant. | 应优先考虑对你们进行移植 |
[09:07] | But you will need full-time home care for the rest of your life. | 但在你的余生中,你将需要全职的家庭护理 |
[09:12] | But I live alone back in Florida. | 但我一个人住在佛罗里达 |
[09:15] | Dad, one step at a time. | 爸爸,一步一步来 |
[09:18] | I think you should get the surgery here, | 我觉得你应该在这里做手术 |
[09:21] | then move in with me. | 那就搬来和我一起住 |
[09:21] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[09:23] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[09:24] | Your career has just taken off. I’m not gonna burden you. | 你的事业刚刚起步 我不会给你增加负担 |
[09:26] | It’s not a burden. You’re my dad. | 这不是负担 你是我爸爸 |
[09:30] | You peeled my oranges and coached my soccer team. | 你帮我剥橙子,还当过我足球队的教练 |
[09:33] | Then you put me through college and business school. | 然后你供我上大学和商学院 |
[09:36] | Let me take care of you. | 让我来照顾你 |
[09:46] | Someone raised his girl right. | 有人正确抚养了他的女儿 |
[09:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:53] | We will call a transplant coordinator. | 我们会给移植协调员打电话 |
[09:59] | Where’s Steve? | 史蒂夫在哪里? |
[10:00] | Down the hall, flirting with the nurses. | 在大厅里和护士调情 |
[10:02] | I need you to write me a prescription for domperidone. | 我需要你给我开个多潘立酮的处方 |
[10:04] | It increases breast milk production. | 它能增加母乳分泌 |
[10:06] | All the mom message boards say so. | 所有的妈妈留言板都这么说 |
[10:07] | It is not approved as a lactation aid anywhere. | 它在任何地方都没有被批准为哺乳辅助食品 |
[10:10] | Doctors in Canada and Mexico are using it off-label. | 加拿大和墨西哥的医生在标签外使用这种药物 |
[10:12] | Does Steve not like the formula Dr. Hyland recommended? | 史蒂夫不喜欢海伦医生推荐的配方吗? |
[10:15] | I don’t like it, Shaun. | 我不喜欢,肖恩 |
[10:16] | I feel like… I feel like a failure as a mom. | 我觉得…我觉得自己是个失败的母亲 |
[10:19] | But you are not a failure. | 但你不是失败者 |
[10:22] | You are following all the recommended guidelines. | 你遵循了所有建议准则 |
[10:25] | In fact, the only guideline you’re not following | 事实上,你唯一没有遵守的准则是 |
[10:27] | is supplementing with formula as advised. | 按照建议补充配方奶粉 |
[10:29] | Shaun… | 肖恩… |
[10:33] | I’ve been wanting to be a mom for so long, | 我想当妈妈已经很久了 |
[10:36] | and part of that is my body is supposed to give Steve | 其中一部分原因是我的身体应该给史蒂夫 |
[10:40] | everything he needs, and mine won’t. | 他需要的一切,而我的不会 |
[10:44] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[10:50] | Come in. | 请进 |
[10:52] | Good. You’re both here. | 很好你们都来了 |
[10:54] | An invite to Baby Eden’s Sip and See. | 伊登宝宝“品尝和观赏”活动邀请函 |
[10:56] | So everyone can officially meet her | 让大家正式见见她 |
[10:57] | in a cute dress instead of a hospital gown. | 穿着可爱的裙子,而不是医院的病号服 |
[11:00] | Is Dr. Glassman going? | 格拉斯曼医生要去吗? |
[11:01] | – I think so. – Then I do not want to go. | -我想是的 -那我就不去了 |
[11:04] | I thought you and Glassy had worked things out. | 我还以为你和格拉斯已经和好了呢 |
[11:06] | He took Steve the other night. | 那天晚上他带走了史蒂夫 |
[11:08] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:09] | Who cares if he’s there? | 谁在乎他在不在? |
[11:10] | As long as you and that gorgeous baby make it. | 只要你和那个可爱的宝宝能活下来 |
[11:12] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 不会错过的 |
[11:14] | Isn’t being a mom great? | 当妈妈是不是很棒? |
[11:15] | The greatest. | 不能更棒了 |
[11:18] | You just said you feel like a failure. | 你刚才说你觉得自己很失败 |
[11:20] | I think that is because of a postpartum decrease | 我认为这是因为产后体力下降的缘故 |
[11:22] | in estrogen and progesterone. | 受雌激素和孕酮的影响 |
[11:25] | Did you just call me hormonal? | 你刚才说我荷尔蒙分泌旺盛? |
[11:26] | – No, actually reduced hormonal. – Okay, Shaun. | -不,实际上是荷尔蒙分泌减少了 -好吧 |
[11:29] | – Time to go. – This is my office. | -该走了-这是我的办公室 |
[11:31] | Let’s not have it be your gravesite. | 不要让它成为你的墓地 |
[11:40] | Huh. There’s gotta be something you can do. | 啊 你一定有办法的 |
[11:43] | We can’t safely remove the tumor | 我们无法安全地切除肿瘤 |
[11:44] | without permanent injury to your brain stem. | 而不会对脑干造成永久性损伤 |
[11:46] | If you survive the surgery at all. | 如果你能从手术中活下来的话 |
[11:50] | I’m sorry. I know it’s a lot to take in. | 对不起我知道这很难接受 |
[11:53] | But there’s… there’s new technology all the time. | 但是……新技术层出不穷 |
[11:55] | Nadal’s back with the stem cells, | 纳达尔的背伤通过干细胞治疗 |
[11:57] | and Bartolo Colon– | 以及巴托洛・科隆… |
[11:59] | Experimental treatments on athletes’ orthopedic injuries | 运动员骨伤的实验性治疗 |
[12:01] | are completely different than brain surgery. | 与脑外科手术完全不同 |
[12:03] | C-Could you remove some of the tumor? | 能否切除部分肿瘤? |
[12:05] | Buy me more time? How about chemo? | 为我争取更多时间?化疗怎么样? |
[12:08] | This type of cancer doesn’t respond to chemo. | 化疗对这种癌症无效 |
[12:11] | We did read a paper in class about a TCR approach. | 我们确实在课堂上读过一篇关于 TCR 方法的论文 |
[12:13] | Could that be something? | 有希望吗? |
[12:14] | That was only done a few times, | 只做过几次 |
[12:16] | and never with brain stem involvement. | 且从未涉及到脑干 |
[12:17] | TCR TCR. | |
[12:18] | It’s my new favorite letters. | 这是我最喜欢的字母 |
[12:20] | Whatever they stand for, let’s do that. | 无论他们代表什么,我们都要做这个 |
[12:28] | TCR means we would saw up through your mandible | TCR 意味着我们要锯穿你的下颌骨 |
[12:31] | and dislocate your lower jaw. | 下颌脱臼 |
[12:33] | Then we cut open from the roof of your mouth | 然后我们从你的口腔顶部切开 |
[12:35] | to the back of your throat. | 到你的喉咙后面 |
[12:36] | That’s just to access the tumor. | 这只是为了接触到肿瘤 |
[12:38] | That tumor is woven into your brain stem. | 那个肿瘤与你的脑干交织在一起 |
[12:41] | Removing it would very likely leave you quadriplegic, | 移除它很可能会让你四肢瘫痪 |
[12:44] | unable to speak or move, if you survive the surgery. | 如果手术成功,你将无法说话或行动 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Maybe it’s not my favorite. | 也许这不是我的最爱 |
[12:53] | But let’s try. | 但让我们试一试 |
[12:57] | Sal, you should enjoy your remaining time. | 萨尔,你应该好好享受剩下的时光 |
[13:00] | Travel. | 旅行 |
[13:02] | Connect with family. | 与家人联络 |
[13:10] | Who am I gonna connect with? | 我要和谁联络? |
[13:15] | Wife kicked me out when I gambled away | 赌钱输光后被妻子赶出家门 |
[13:17] | the kids’ college fund. | 那些钱还是孩子的大学基金 |
[13:21] | None of them have talked to me for years. | 这么多年来,他们都没跟我说过话 |
[13:29] | I got a break coming my way. | 我要休息了 |
[13:33] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[13:45] | We’ve got our annual presentation | 我们的年度报告 |
[13:46] | to the managed care companies. | 面向管理性医疗公司 |
[13:48] | They want detailed reports on patient outcomes | 他们希望获得有关患者疗效的详细报告 |
[13:50] | for diabetes, geriatrics– | 用于糖尿病 老年病… |
[13:51] | That’s great. Schedule that for never. | 好极了 永远都不要安排 |
[13:53] | – No, I’ve set it for tomorrow at 9:00. – That’s the wrong answer. | -不,我定在明天 9 点 -这答案不对 |
[13:55] | Unfortunately, I have back-to-back surgeries. | 不幸的是,我连续接受了两次手术 |
[13:57] | Thank goodness I have a partner to do the things I can’t. | 幸好我有个拍档,可以做我不能做的事情 |
[14:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:12] | You know, med students are allowed to eat with the residents. | 要知道,医学生是可以和住院医生一起吃饭的 |
[14:15] | I find the sound of people chewing to be unsettling. | 我觉得人们咀嚼的声音令人不安 |
[14:24] | Well, if you want some guidance | 好吧,如果你想要一些指导 |
[14:26] | and you don’t mind the sound of sipping noises, | 而且你不介意听到啜饮的声音 |
[14:28] | Jordan and I can take you for coffee. | 乔丹和我可以带你去喝咖啡 |
[14:31] | ♪ Happy Birthday, Dear Daddy ♪ | |
[14:37] | Ha– | 哈… |
[14:39] | Uh, baby, let me call you right back. | 宝贝,我一会儿打给你 |
[14:45] | Where did you get your bra? | 你的胸罩在哪里买的? |
[14:47] | I’ve always been intrigued by lace. Is it okay? | 我一直对蕾丝很感兴趣 可以吗? |
[14:49] | Kind of busy right now. Can we talk upstairs later? | 现在有点忙 我们能晚点在楼上谈吗? |
[14:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[14:53] | Just talking to a friend. | 只是和朋友聊聊天 |
[14:55] | You called him “Daddy,” but your dad’s upstairs. | 你叫他“爸爸”,但你爸爸在楼上 |
[14:58] | He’s a client, a regular. | 他是一个客户,一个常客 |
[15:01] | He paid me five grand for a last-minute session. | 他在最后一刻给了我5000美元 |
[15:04] | Lucky for me, he’s into exhibitionism. | 我很幸运,他喜欢暴露癖 |
[15:06] | Five grand? That’s more than I made | 五千?比我赚的还多 |
[15:07] | a whole month waitressing, including tips. | 挣那些钱我做了整整一个月的女招待,还包括小费 |
[15:10] | Do people tip sex workers? | 人们会给性工作者小费吗? |
[15:12] | Charlie, this isn’t any of our business, so… | 查理,这不关我们的事,所以… |
[15:14] | Plenty of people know what I do. | 很多人都知道我是做什么的 |
[15:16] | Just not my actual father. | 除了我真正的父亲 |
[15:20] | Please, you cannot say anything to him. | 求你了,你什么都不能对他说 |
[15:21] | – Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[15:24] | Ah. Good news. | 啊 好消息 |
[15:27] | Donor lungs just became available. | 捐献的肺刚刚可用 |
[15:29] | “Happy birthday, Daddy,” indeed. | “生日快乐,爸爸”,的确如此 |
[15:40] | The donor’s upstairs on life support. | 捐赠者在楼上靠生命维持机维持生命 |
[15:41] | His family is ready to withdraw care. | 他的家人已经准备好撤出护理 |
[15:44] | We’ll take you for some additional testing, | 我们会带你去做一些额外的检查 |
[15:46] | but the transplant could happen as soon as tomorrow. | 但移植手术可能明天就会进行 |
[15:48] | Wow. – You’ll need a bedroom on the ground floor | -哇哦 -你需要在一楼有一间睡房 |
[15:50] | and an easily accessible bathroom. | 以及方便使用的洗手间 |
[15:52] | I can convert my office. | 我可以改造我的办公室 |
[15:54] | As long as you have privacy elsewhere for your work. | 只要你在其他地方工作有私隐 |
[15:56] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Why’d you say “work” like that? | 等等 你为什么这么说“工作”? |
[15:59] | I mean, how much privacy do you need for tech consultations? | 我的意思是,技术咨询需要多少私隐? |
[16:04] | Charlie’s speech pattern can be a bit unusual. | 查理的说话方式有点不寻常 |
[16:06] | Her autism is awesome. | 她的自闭症很厉害 |
[16:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | Don’t mention it. Really. Do not. | 别提了 真的别提了 |
[16:11] | Love you, Daddy. | 爱你,爸爸 |
[16:13] | So many daddies, so little time. | 爸爸那么多,时间那么少 |
[16:15] | Whoa, whoa. | 等会儿 |
[16:18] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[16:20] | Uh, Dad, nothing. | 爸爸,没事 |
[16:21] | I’m not asking you. I’m asking her. | 我不是在问你我在问她 |
[16:27] | Saying “observe” isn’t enough. | 光说“观察”是不够的 |
[16:29] | You need to tell them, “Don’t speak.” | 你得告诉他们“别说话” |
[16:31] | I realize that now. So does The Dominator. | 我现在明白了 “统治者”也是如此 |
[16:35] | What are your thoughts about the TCR? | 你对 TCR 有什么看法? |
[16:37] | You’re considering the surgery? | 你在考虑手术? |
[16:38] | It’s either that or do nothing and Sal is dead in a year. | 要么这样,要么什么都不做,萨尔一年内就会死掉 |
[16:41] | A year is a year. You’re not his executioner. | 一年就是一年,你不是他的刽子手 |
[16:44] | So you wouldn’t do it? | 所以你不会这么做? |
[16:46] | No, I’m not making this decision for you. | 不,我不会替你做这个决定 |
[16:48] | You’re an attending now. | 你现在是主治医生了 |
[16:49] | Your surgery, your call. | 你的手术,你做主 |
[17:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[17:01] | Work order says deliver them here. | 工作单上说要送到这里 |
[17:03] | Signed by the president. | 由主席签署 |
[17:09] | Co… president. | 联合…主席 |
[17:14] | Once Rich’s questions picked up speed, | 李奇的提问一开始就加快了速度 |
[17:16] | it wasn’t long before Charlie mentioned “sex worker.” | 没过多久,查理就提到了“性工作者” |
[17:18] | Shortly thereafter, he banned Grace from the room and called off the surgery. | 此后不久,他禁止格蕾丝进入病房,并取消了手术 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:23] | His oxygen saturation is decreasing. | 他的血氧饱和度正在下降 |
[17:26] | He is profoundly hypoxic. Rich needs new lungs now. | 他严重缺氧 李奇现在需要新的肺 |
[17:29] | I told him that. | 我告诉他了 |
[17:30] | He booked a flight back to Florida. | 他订了回佛罗里达的机票 |
[17:31] | Said he’ll get on the transplant list there. | 说他会被列入那里的移植名单 |
[17:33] | No, no, no. His lungs cannot handle transport. | 不,不,不他的肺不能承受运输 |
[17:35] | Charlie’s mistake is endangering our patient’s health. | 查理的错误正在危及我们病人的健康 |
[17:37] | Our patient is doing that all on his own. | 我们的病人自己就能做到这一点 |
[17:39] | But Rich would not be upset if Charlie had not revealed– | 但是,如果查理没有透露,李奇也不会不高兴 |
[17:42] | She didn’t violate any HIPAA laws. | 她没有违反任何 HIPAA 法律 |
[17:43] | The only thing she did wrong | 她唯一做错的事 |
[17:45] | was not keep Grace’s secret life a secret. | 她没有对格蕾丝的秘密生活保密 |
[17:47] | Which kind of sounds like something you might have done | 这听起来有点像你可能做过的事情 |
[17:50] | back in your first year. | 那时是你的第一年 |
[17:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[17:57] | Our patient needs a bilateral whole-lung lavage | 我们的病人需要进行双侧全肺灌洗 |
[18:00] | in order to get home safely. | 以便安全回家 |
[18:01] | Please get his consent. | 请征得他的同意 |
[18:04] | Charlie can do scut work. | 查理会做杂物工作 |
[18:08] | Dissecting the tumor from the ventral surface | 从腹面解剖肿瘤 |
[18:10] | of the pons and cranial nerves. | 脑桥和颅神经 |
[18:15] | Applied too much pressure. Bleeder. | 压力过大 放气 |
[18:17] | – Oh, God. – What? Dom, | -哦,上帝啊 -怎么了?唐 |
[18:19] | it’s not even real. | 这根本不是真的 |
[18:20] | – Oh, God. | 哦,上帝啊 |
[18:22] | Again? | 再来一次? |
[18:23] | – Again. | 再来一次 |
[18:26] | Have you eaten? | 你吃了吗? |
[18:28] | Two double cheeseburgers, | 两个双层芝士汉堡 |
[18:30] | fries, coleslaw, cottage cheese, | 薯条 凉拌卷心菜 松软干酪 |
[18:31] | a pudding, and fruit salad. | 布丁和水果沙拉 |
[18:36] | You know, hemophobia can make | 要知道,恐血症会 |
[18:37] | for a pretty rough surgical rotation. | 导致相当艰难的手术轮换 |
[18:40] | You got any idea how to get over it? | 你知道怎么克服吗? |
[18:42] | I gotta. | 我知道 |
[18:43] | My brother and I, we have this deal | 我和我哥哥,我们有这样的约定 |
[18:46] | to become family docs, then move back home. | 成为家庭医生,然后搬回家 |
[18:49] | When our mother got sick, | 母亲生病时 |
[18:51] | we saw how lousy medical care can get. | 我们看到了医疗服务有多么糟糕 |
[18:55] | You could try exposure therapy, | 你可以尝试暴露疗法 |
[18:56] | watch a few hours of blood draws. | 看几个小时的抽血 |
[18:58] | – Ooh, there’s a twist. | 哦,有转折 |
[19:00] | You good? | 你还好吗? |
[19:02] | Okay. Just breathe. | 好的深呼吸 |
[19:35] | Shaun doesn’t like her? But she worships him. | 肖恩不喜欢她?但她崇拜他 |
[19:38] | Charlie blabbed to the patient, | 查理对病人大放厥词 |
[19:39] | blew up his double lung transplant. | 毁掉了他的双肺移植手术 |
[19:41] | Double lumen endotracheal tubes and clamps. | 双腔气管导管和夹子 |
[19:44] | My guy did the same thing, but in reverse. | 我的朋友也做了同样的事,不过是反过来 |
[19:46] | Mentioned a virtually impossible surgery. | 提到了一个几乎不可能完成的手术 |
[19:47] | Now the patient wants it. | 现在病人想要做 |
[19:49] | I think I actually saw smoke come out of Park’s ears. | 我好像真的看到烟从朴的耳朵里冒出来 |
[19:52] | Well, 20% of med school students don’t make it, | 有 20% 的医院学生考不上 |
[19:54] | and most of that happens during surgical rotation. | 其中大部分都发生在外科轮转期间 |
[19:56] | I wonder which one of our ducklings goes first? | 不知道哪只小鸭子先走? |
[19:58] | Ten bags of saline. | 十袋生理盐水 |
[20:03] | Oh, you’re gonna need a cart. | 哦,你需要一辆推车 |
[20:05] | The big guy’s on a mission. I’ll take the girl. | 大块头在执行任务 我带女孩去 |
[20:08] | I’ve never said those words before. | 我以前从没说过这些话 |
[20:10] | Done with my scut work. | 完成我的杂务工作 |
[20:13] | You guys need a cart. | 你们需要一辆推车 |
[20:15] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:28] | Are you not going to go to Morgan’s baby thing because I might be there? | 你不去摩根的宝宝活动,是因为我可能会去吗? |
[20:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:35] | Well, that’s pretty dumb. | 这也太蠢了吧 |
[20:37] | Don’t you think it’s time we moved past this stuff? | 你不觉得我们该忘掉这一切了吗? |
[20:40] | No. | 不 |
[20:42] | Well, I’m trying to. | 我正在努力 |
[20:45] | I’m the one who should be mad at you. | 我才应该生你的气 |
[20:48] | You should have met Steve on the day he was born. | 你应该在史蒂夫出生那天就见到他 |
[20:52] | Yes. I should have. I should have done that. | 是的,我应该这么做 我应该这么做的 |
[20:56] | I was pretty upset back then. | 当时我很难过 |
[21:01] | You humiliated me, | 你羞辱了我 |
[21:02] | and I’m not a surgeon now partly because of you. | 我现在不是外科医生,部分原因就是因为你 |
[21:07] | Did you forget that? | 你忘了吗? |
[21:13] | That is not an apology. | 这不是道歉 |
[21:31] | Drained ninth liter of effluent. | 排出第九升污水 |
[21:34] | Left lung output is looking clearer. | 左肺输出看起来更清晰了 |
[21:37] | Did everyone look at Grace’s cam-girl site? | 大家都看过格蕾丝的凸轮女孩网站了吗? |
[21:40] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里做什么? |
[21:43] | She was done with scut work. | 她已经做完了临时工 |
[21:45] | Infusing another liter of saline. | 再注入一升生理盐水 |
[21:47] | Grace put herself online because she wants customers. | 格蕾丝把自己放在网上,因为她想要顾客 |
[21:50] | I’m giving her what she wants. | 她想要什么,我就给她什么 |
[21:52] | You actually subscribed? | 你真的订阅了? |
[21:53] | I am a feminist, and she’s very beautiful. | 我是一个女权主义者,她非常漂亮 |
[21:55] | Her site offers tasteful nude portraits, | 她的网站提供有品味的裸体肖像 |
[21:59] | sensual shower videos, and gritty bondage. | 性感的淋浴影片,以及粗暴的捆绑 |
[22:00] | No amount of money is worth selling your body. | 再多的钱也不值得出卖自己的身体 |
[22:03] | Uh, $3.6 million a year might be. | 呃,一年 360 万美元吧 |
[22:06] | What about you, Dr. Murphy? | 你呢,墨菲医生? |
[22:07] | How would you feel if your son ended up doing sex work? | 如果你的儿子最终从事性工作,你会作何感想? |
[22:13] | What if he ends up sick | 如果他最终生病了怎么办 |
[22:14] | from cutting quartz countertops for a living? | 因为他以切割石英台面为生? |
[22:22] | We can clear Rich to fly home. | 我们可以让李奇坐飞机回家了 |
[22:25] | But I need to talk to him first. | 但我得先跟他谈谈 |
[22:40] | How long ago did she wake up? | 她醒来多久了? |
[22:43] | About an hour or so. I just fed her. | 大约一个小时左右 我刚喂了她 |
[23:01] | The patient wants to go for it, | 病人想要去做 |
[23:03] | and there’s a non-zero chance it works. | 而且成功的机率不为零 |
[23:09] | So do it. | 那就去做吧 |
[23:10] | Only the best of the best could pull this off. | 只有精英中的精英才能做到这一点 |
[23:14] | And what if that’s you? | 如果是你呢? |
[23:18] | I’ve been in the OR with you. | 我和你一起进过手术室 |
[23:21] | I know your steadiness, | 我知道你的坚定 |
[23:22] | your precision, your persistence. | 你的精准,你的执着 |
[23:30] | I believe you can do this. | 我相信你能做到这一点 |
[23:38] | Maybe Eden should decide. | 也许应该由伊登来决定 |
[23:41] | She agrees with her mama. | 她同意妈妈的观点 |
[23:57] | You are able to fly home now. | 你现在可以飞回家了 |
[24:01] | But you should listen to your daughter. | 但你应该听你女儿的话 |
[24:11] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:13] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[24:15] | Dr. Murphy says it’s very unlikely | 墨菲医生说很难在 |
[24:17] | they’ll find another donor match before you die. | 你死前找到另一个吻合的捐献者 |
[24:21] | Take the lungs. | 接受肺部移植吧 |
[24:24] | You don’t have to live with me. I’ll find a place for you. | 你不必和我住在一起 我会给你找个地方的 |
[24:30] | You have to stop what you’re doing. | 你必须停下你现在的工作 |
[24:35] | No. | 不 |
[24:38] | I like what I do. | 我喜欢我的工作 |
[24:40] | I’m successful, and I’m not hurting anyone. | 我很成功,我没有伤害任何人 |
[24:43] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[25:05] | My son, Steve, is three weeks old. | 我的儿子史蒂夫已经三周大了 |
[25:10] | I have been thinking about what he might do when he gets older | 我一直在想 他长大后可能会做什么 |
[25:13] | that I would not approve of. | 我不会同意他做的事 |
[25:18] | But I can’t imagine not wanting him in my life | 但我无法想像不想让他出现在我的生活中 |
[25:23] | unless he was cruel or unkind to others. | 除非他对他人残忍或不近人情 |
[25:28] | She is kind and generous. | 她善良而慷慨 |
[25:30] | She loves you and wants to care for you. | 她爱你,想照顾你 |
[25:32] | She seems like a very good person. | 她看起来是个非常好的人 |
[25:39] | You did raise Grace right. | 你把格蕾丝抚养得很好 |
[25:56] | You’re a gambling addict who showed up here | 你是个嗜赌成性的人,出现在这里 |
[25:58] | having already thrown everything away. | 已经把所有东西都扔掉了 |
[26:00] | The only way I do this surgery | 我做这个手术的唯一方法 |
[26:02] | is if I know you’ll make better use of the extra time. | 是如果我知道你会更好地利用额外的时间 |
[26:07] | – This doesn’t seem ethical. – It’s not. | -这似乎不道德 -其实不然 |
[26:13] | Convince me you’ll lead a life worth saving. | 让我相信你的生活值得拯救 |
[26:24] | My name is Sal Zacharia, | 我叫萨尔-扎卡里亚 |
[26:26] | and I have a gambling addiction. | 我有赌瘾 |
[26:29] | I promise I will get treatment. | 我保证会接受治疗 |
[26:33] | And you’ll reach out to your ex-wife, | 你会联络你的前妻 |
[26:35] | try to reconnect with your family. | 尝试与家人重新建立联络 |
[26:36] | How is this any business of yours? | 这跟你有什么关系? |
[26:44] | Tell me why I should believe you. | 告诉我为什么要相信你 |
[26:54] | Because I die if you don’t. | 因为如果你不这么做,我就会死 |
[27:04] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[27:13] | Let’s get prepped for surgery. | 准备手术吧 |
[27:28] | Scrub your arms to three inches above the elbow. | 刷洗双臂抬至肘部以上三寸处 |
[27:30] | How did you get Rich to change his mind? | 你是怎么让李奇改变主意的? |
[27:33] | Did you trick him? | 你骗了他? |
[27:34] | I related to him as a father. | 我把他当作一位父亲 |
[27:36] | I have become very good at displaying empathy. | 我已经变得非常善于表达同理心 |
[27:38] | Neurotypicals are weird. | 神经症患者很奇怪 |
[27:40] | Yes, they are. | 是的,就是这样 |
[27:41] | Rinse your hands and arms from fingertips to elbows, | 冲洗双手和手臂,从指尖到手肘 |
[27:44] | one direction only. | 单向清洗 |
[27:46] | I am displaying empathy now, by allowing you into the OR. | 我现在允许你进入手术室,就是在表示同情 |
[27:51] | You should be grateful I was able to fix the case. | 你应该感谢我 能把这件事处理好 |
[27:53] | Hands up, and don’t touch anything. | 举起手来,不要碰任何东西 |
[28:00] | My first time being gowned and gloved. | 我第一次穿长袍戴手套 |
[28:02] | Do we get to shave his chest? | 我们能给他刮胸毛吗? |
[28:03] | It was done in pre-op. | 这是在术前做的 |
[28:05] | Oh, I shave my own body hair, so I’m great at it. | 哦,我自己剃体毛,所以我很擅长 |
[28:09] | Not my chest, though. | 但不是我的胸部 |
[28:10] | – I mean, my underarms, my legs, my– Charlie. | -我是说,我的腋下,我的腿,我的…-查理 |
[28:12] | Okay. Please stop talking. | 好吧请别说了 |
[28:14] | I… I, uh, was just trying to… | 我…我只是想… |
[28:19] | You cannot touch your skin. | 你不能触摸自己的皮肤 |
[28:23] | I didn’t, I touched my earring. | 我没有,我摸了摸我的耳环 |
[28:25] | You can’t touch any non-sterile item. | 不能接触任何未经消毒的物品 |
[28:32] | You’ve just contaminated the surgical field. | 你刚污染了手术区 |
[28:34] | You have to re-scrub in, | 你必须重新洗手进去 |
[28:36] | and we have to re-drape everything. | 我们必须重新铺设一切 |
[28:38] | – You’re speaking very loudly. – Go read the literature | -你说得太大声了 -去读读文献吧 |
[28:40] | on operating-room sterile technique. | 手术室无菌技术 |
[28:43] | That won’t help. I’m an auditory learner. | 那也没用 我是一个听觉学习者 |
[28:45] | You need to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[28:48] | Okay? Leave now. | 好吗?现在就走 |
[29:02] | That looks fun. | 看起来很有趣 |
[29:06] | Why did you e-mail “Will not attend”? | 你为什么传送“不参加”电子邮件? |
[29:08] | You’re clearly skipping my baby’s party | 你显然没有参加我宝宝的派对 |
[29:10] | because you feel like a failure as a mom. | 因为你觉得自己是个失败的母亲 |
[29:12] | But you’re not. And that’s stupid. | 但你不是 这太愚蠢了 |
[29:13] | And how can I help if you won’t just tell me | 如果你不告诉我,我怎么能帮你解决 |
[29:15] | that you’re having breastfeeding problems? | 母乳喂养的问题 |
[29:17] | Mm. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:19] | I feel like a jerk complaining to you about all of this. | 向你抱怨这一切,我觉得自己像个混蛋 |
[29:21] | I know I’m lucky to breastfeed at all, | 我知道我很幸运,还能用母乳喂养 |
[29:23] | and I am not being rational. | 我并不理性 |
[29:27] | You’re not the only one failing. | 你不是唯一失败的人 |
[29:34] | When Eden cries during the night, | 伊登夜间哭闹时 |
[29:36] | Alex is the one who wakes up. | 醒来的是亚历克斯 |
[29:39] | Every time. | 每次都是 |
[29:40] | During one of his overnight shifts, | 在他的一次通宵值班期间 |
[29:42] | I slept through my own baby crying for almost 20 minutes. | 我在自己孩子的哭声中睡了将近 20 分钟 |
[29:46] | I mean, that’s actual neglect. | 我是说,那是真正的忽视 |
[29:52] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure Child Protective Services is downstairs. | 是啊,我敢肯定儿童保护机构就在楼下 |
[29:54] | Shut up, raisin boobs. | 闭嘴,葡萄干巨乳 |
[29:56] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[30:00] | You are the greatest mom. | 你是最伟大的妈妈 |
[30:04] | Adopting a baby with Turner syndrome, | 收养特纳综合症婴儿 |
[30:06] | caring for her after two heart surgeries, | 在两次心脏手术后,她得到了悉心照料 |
[30:08] | and somehow throwing a party while being so put together. | 并以某种方式举办了一场派对,同时又如此整齐划一 |
[30:11] | And I use formula exclusively. | 我只用配方奶粉 |
[30:24] | Finally got the last box removed from my office. | 终于把最后一个箱子从我的办公室搬走了 |
[30:28] | – Space is a little tight. – And yet, I found some. | -空间有点小 -不过,我还是找到了一些 |
[30:30] | Well, that’s excellent use of your co-presidential powers. | 好吧,这就是你对联合主席权力的出色运用 |
[30:34] | – I owe you. – Oh, my God, can we please stop? | -我欠你的 -哦,天哪,我们能停下来吗? |
[30:37] | Can we… Can we just have a truce? | 我们能…我们能休战吗? |
[30:40] | – I’ll think about it. – Please? | -我会考虑的 -求你了? |
[30:42] | I promise, from here on in, | 我保证,从现在开始 |
[30:43] | I will check in with all the big stuff. | 我会检查所有的大件 |
[30:46] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[30:47] | No more gotchas. | 不再有麻烦 |
[30:49] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[30:53] | I sent the memo out this morning. | 我今天早上把备忘录发出去了 |
[30:56] | Eighty? | 八十? |
[31:00] | You look really good for your age. | 以你的年龄来说,你看起来真的很不错 |
[31:17] | I got booted out of my first surgery | 我第一次手术就被赶了出来 |
[31:19] | for contaminating the sterile field. | 污染无菌区 |
[31:20] | I’m probably about to join you. | 我可能也要加入你们的行列了 |
[31:22] | I fainted twice at the sight of blood. | 我两次看到血就晕倒了 |
[31:24] | I’m already sweating and seeing little black dots. | 我已经满头大汗,还看到了小黑点 |
[31:26] | – What? – Feel better? | -什么?-感觉好点了么? |
[31:29] | That activated your sympathetic nervous system. | 这激活了你的交感神经系统 |
[31:32] | More blood flow means you won’t faint. | 更多的血流量意味着你不会晕倒 |
[31:35] | Too bad I can’t do that to myself. | 可惜我不能这样对自己 |
[31:37] | Try snapping your glove against your wrist. | 试着将手套扣在手腕上 |
[31:58] | All right. Let’s cut. | 好了 停 停 |
[32:26] | Stair-step mandibulotomy complete. | 阶梯式下颌骨切开术完成 |
[32:29] | Dr. Wolke, dissect to the floor of the mouth posteriorly, | 沃克医生,从口腔后部开始切割 |
[32:31] | then swing the tongue medially and the mandible laterally. | 然后向内侧摆动舌头,向外侧摆动下颚 |
[32:36] | Transecting eustachian tube and elevating the pharynx | 切开咽鼓管 |
[32:39] | off the longus colli muscles. | 将咽从颈长肌上提起 |
[32:43] | We now have access to the upper cervical spine and clivus. | 现在,我们可以进入上颈椎和蝶骨斜坡 |
[32:48] | Now comes the hard part. | 现在,最困难的部分来了 |
[32:55] | Bring the Fabricius robot in. Get the arms in position. | 把法布里修斯机器人带进来,把手臂放好 |
[32:58] | Have the Rhoton dissector and ultrasonic aspirator ready. | 准备好 Rhoton 剖析器和超音波吸引器 |
[33:26] | 25-degree angled Rhoton dissector. | 25 度斜角的罗顿剥离器 |
[33:36] | Dissecting a safe plane between the tumor | 在肿瘤及脑桥和颅神经的腹面之间 |
[33:39] | and the ventral surface of the pons and cranial nerve. | 剖开一个安全平面 |
[33:49] | Final step. | 最后一步 |
[33:51] | Too deep here and the guy’s permanently paralyzed. | 这里太深,这家伙会永远瘫痪 |
[34:25] | All tumor’s out. | 肿瘤全部切除 |
[34:32] | And heart is still beating. | 心脏还在跳动 |
[34:57] | I’m not okay. | 我不好 |
[35:09] | Dad. – Hmm? | -爸爸-嗯? |
[35:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:13] | Hey! You’re here. | 你来了 |
[35:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:20] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[35:24] | Like I can breathe again. | 好像我又能呼吸了 |
[35:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:29] | I found a place that can help with your meals and medicine. | 我找到了一个能帮你解决膳食和药品问题的地方 |
[35:40] | You know, I… | 你知道,我… |
[35:41] | I’d really like to stay with you. | 我真的很想和你在一起 |
[35:46] | If the offer still stands. | 如果提议仍然有效 |
[35:52] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[35:54] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:06] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[36:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:25] | I would like a report on what you’ve learned | 我想要一份关于你所学到的东西的报告 |
[36:27] | from the sterile techniques manual. | 《无菌技术手册》中的内容 |
[36:29] | I’ll e-mail it. | 我会通过电子邮件发送 |
[36:30] | I’m reorganizing for peak efficiency. | 我正在进行重组,以提高效率 |
[36:32] | Making a great day greater. | 让美好的一天更美好 |
[36:37] | No. Excuse me. Today was not a great day. | 不,对不起 今天不是个好日子 |
[36:39] | Nor was yesterday. | 昨天也不是 |
[36:42] | You made several big mistakes and dozens of small ones. | 你犯了几个大错和几十个小错 |
[36:46] | My anatomy professor told us it’s okay to make mistakes. | 我的解剖学教授告诉我们,犯错误没关系 |
[36:48] | That’s how we learn. | 我们就是这样学习的 |
[36:50] | Your professor is wrong. | 你的教授错了 |
[36:52] | And so is this re-organization. | 这次重组也是如此 |
[36:55] | I had everything in the proper place. | 我把所有东西都放好了 |
[36:58] | Restore it, then go home. | 恢复它,然后回家 |
[37:17] | Looks like we both caught a break. | 看来我们俩都可以休息了 |
[37:19] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[37:22] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[37:25] | Is Janet your ex-wife? | 珍妮特是你的前妻吗? |
[37:29] | Nice. | 是的 |
[37:30] | Looks like she’s pretty excited | 看起来她很兴奋 |
[37:32] | about you getting into treatment. | 对于你接受治疗的事 |
[37:33] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[37:41] | And you got a confirmation for the bets you just placed. | 你刚刚下的赌注得到了确认 |
[38:10] | Good luck, Sal. | 祝你好运,萨尔 |
[38:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[38:40] | Dr. Murphy doesn’t appreciate efficient organization skills | 墨菲医生不欣赏高效的组织技能 |
[38:43] | when he sees it. | 当他看到它时 |
[38:47] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[38:49] | I do. | 我是这么想的 |
[38:51] | That doesn’t matter very much. | 这并不重要 |
[38:53] | You’re not my hero. | 你不是我的英雄 |
[39:01] | Sure about that? | 确定吗? |
[39:07] | ♪ Best believe I’m still bejeweled ♪ | 最好相信我仍然珠光宝气 |
[39:08] | ♪ When I walk in the room ♪ | 当我走进房间 |
[39:10] | ♪ I can still make The whole place shimmer ♪ | 我仍然可以让整个地方闪闪发光 |
[39:13] | ♪ And when I meet the band They ask ♪ | 当我遇到乐队他们问 |
[39:15] | ♪ “Do you have a man?” ♪ | “你有男人吗?” |
[39:16] | ♪ I can still say “I don’t remember” ♪ | 我还能说“我不记得了” |
[39:19] | ♪ Familiarity breeds contempt ♪ | 熟能生巧 |
[39:21] | ♪ Don’t put me In the basement ♪ | 不要把我在地下室 |
[39:22] | ♪ When I want The penthouse of your heart ♪ | 当我想要你心中的阁楼 |
[39:25] | ♪ Diamonds in my eyes ♪ | 我眼中的钻石 |
[39:27] | ♪ I polish up real I polish up real nice ♪ | 我如宝石般打磨得晶莹剔透 |
[39:35] | – That’s that smile I like to see. Whoo! | -这就是我喜欢看到的笑容 -Woo! |
[39:37] | ♪ Shimmer ♪ | 微光 |
[39:42] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 |
[39:46] | Formula? – You were right. | -配方?-你是对的 |
[39:48] | No guilt, okay? | 不要内疚,好吗? |
[39:50] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[39:52] | Also, supplementing has advantages for Mama. | 此外,补充营养对妈妈也有好处 |
[39:55] | Bless your dear, dear soul. | 祝福你亲爱的灵魂 |
[40:05] | Because we’ve had a long couple of days | 因为我们已经度过了漫长的几天 |
[40:06] | with our new babies. | 和我们的新生儿 |
[40:12] | My first med school rotation was oncology. | 我在医院的第一个轮转岗位是肿瘤科 |
[40:15] | I was doing patient intake, and I asked a woman | 我在接待病人时,问一位女士 |
[40:17] | if she’d been keeping up with her mammograms. | 她是不是一直坚持做乳房 X 光检查 |
[40:20] | It was a follow-up to a double mastectomy. | 这是双乳切除术的后续手术 |
[40:26] | Mine was obstetrics. | 我的专业是产科 |
[40:27] | It was my first delivery, | 这是我第一次分娩 |
[40:29] | and the doctor handed me the newborn, | 医生把新生儿交给了我 |
[40:31] | and I said, “Ew,” like, out loud. | 我大声说“恶心” |
[40:36] | When I was in my first ever surgery, open heart, | 当我第一次接受开胸手术时 |
[40:39] | the attending asked me what the ACT was. | 主治医生问我 ACT 是什么 |
[40:41] | I proudly said, “Activated clotting time.” | 我自豪地说:“活化凝血时间” |
[40:44] | She said, “I know what it stands for. | 她说,“我知道它代表什么” |
[40:46] | “I need you to tell me the number.” | “我要你告诉我号码” |
[40:47] | – Wow. | 哇 |
[40:49] | Mm-hmm. That attending could have thrown me out of the OR. | 嗯哼那个主治医生差点把我扔出手术室 |
[40:52] | But she mentored me instead. | 但她反而指导了我 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:58] | To taking care of our ducklings. | 照顾我们的小鸭子 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:12] | I have heard valid arguments both for and against sex work. | 我听到过支持和反对性工作的合理论据 |
[41:17] | Are you considering a career change? | 你是否正在考虑转行? |
[41:19] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这并不重要 |
[41:22] | It is okay for family to disagree. | 家人有不同意见也没关系 |
[41:28] | Being a family who argues | 作为一个会争吵的家庭 |
[41:29] | is more important than not being a family at all. | 比根本不是一个家庭更重要 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry it took me so long to meet you. | 对不起,我花了这么长时间才见到你 |
[41:40] | I look forward to spending some more time together. | 我期待着能有更多的时间在一起 |
[41:43] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[41:47] | He was saying that for me. | 他是说给我听的 |
[41:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:53] | ♪ And as long as that’s true We’ve got everything ♪ | 只要这是真的我们就拥有了一切 |
[41:58] | ♪ Fly away ♪ | ♪ 飞走 ♪ |
[41:59] | I got ya. | 我知道了 |
[42:00] | ♪ I bet we could ♪ | 我敢打赌,我们可以 |
[42:02] | ♪ We got it good ♪ | 我们得到了它的好处 |
[42:07] | ♪ We got it good ♪ | 我们得到它的好处 |