时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Jim, I’ll need eight battery-operated candles. | 吉姆 我需要八个电池蜡烛 |
[00:17] | They’re in my desk drawer. | 在我的办公桌抽屉里 |
[00:23] | -Will you just answer a simple question? -If I hear one, of course. | 你可以回答一个简单的问题吗? 你想问我的话 |
[00:26] | -Uh, this way, please, Jim. -What is happening? | 可以 拿这边来 |
[00:28] | Why is everything so weird? | 吉姆 出什么事了? 为什么这一切这么诡异? |
[00:29] | This all started last week when the power went out, didn’t it? | 这事儿是从上周停电开始的 对吗? |
[00:32] | Three questions, none of them simple. | 你问了我三个问题 都不容易回答 |
[00:34] | But to answer your last one, no. | 回答你的最后一个问题 不是 |
[00:36] | This all started a very long time ago. | 这一切开始于很久以前 |
[00:39] | But… also, yes. | 但也可以说是从上周开始的 |
[00:41] | So, why were we all dancing? | 那我们刚才为什么要跳舞? |
[00:44] | I thought it might make you realize that Maggie loved you, | 我想着跳舞可能会让你感受到 玛姬对你的爱慕 |
[00:47] | and then you’d fall in love with her. | 然后你也会爱上她 |
[00:49] | It all looks so simple in Jane Austen. | 在简奥斯汀的小说里 似乎是水到渠成的事 |
[00:52] | Jane Austen? | -简奥斯汀? -是的 |
[00:53] | Oh, yes, the brains behind the 1810 Clerkenwell diamond robbery. | 1810年克莱肯韦尔钻石抢劫案的 幕后主使? |
[01:03] | You’re going to let us in, whether you like it or not. | 不管你乐不乐意 你必须让我们进来 |
[01:07] | Not. | 休想 |
[01:08] | You are not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你们 |
[01:12] | Heaven. Doors opening. | 天堂 门已开启 |
[01:15] | -Right. Where do you keep your records? -Records? | 告诉我 你的记录都放在哪儿? 记录? |
[01:19] | You’re a scrivener, 37th class. Records, where? | 你是第37阶的代书天使 记录在哪? |
[01:21] | -My office, but– -Lead on. | -在我的办公室 但是… -带我去! |
[01:23] | But… No, I can’t! | 可是…不行!我不能带你去! |
[01:26] | You’re a demon! I can’t just– | 你是恶魔 我不能就这么… |
[01:28] | Do you know how much trouble I’ll get into for this? | 你知道这会让我惹上多大的麻烦吗? |
[01:30] | It’s fine. | 出不了事的 |
[01:31] | You’re forgetting about the bees. | 你忘记蜜蜂了吧 |
[01:33] | -Bees? -Angels are like bees. | -蜜蜂? -天使就像蜜蜂一样 |
[01:35] | Fiercely protective of their hive if you’re trying to get inside. | 如果你想进入它们的蜂巢 它们会群起防卫 |
[01:38] | Once you’re in… well, I mean… | 但是你进去后… |
[01:41] | is it even faintly possible that an unauthorized demon might be just | 一个违规闯入的恶魔 在无人看管的情况下 |
[01:45] | wandering around in Heaven unescorted? | 只是在天堂四处游荡 什么事都不干 |
[01:49] | Mm, bees. | 这可能吗? 蜜蜂 |
[01:51] | But you don’t look like a bee. | 等等 但你看起来不像蜜蜂 |
[01:53] | You look like a murder hornet | 你看起来像一只大黄蜂 |
[01:55] | or a snake or a– | -或是一条蛇 又或是… |
[01:57] | Bees. Right. | -蜜蜂 好了 |
[01:59] | Your office. I’ll follow you. | 去你的办公室 你带路 好吧 |
[02:15] | Go, go. Hide. | 快走 藏起来 |
[02:17] | You lot are ridiculous. | 你们太过分了 |
[02:18] | We are the legions of the damned. We are invincible. | 我们是地狱军团 我们战无不胜 |
[02:21] | You might be invincible, but you’re still stuck out there, and we’re in here. | 或许吧 但你们进不来 |
[02:25] | You don’t frighten me. | 我们就在这儿 你吓不着我 |
[02:33] | I had brothers. You don’t scare me by making faces. | 这都是我兄弟玩儿剩下的 做鬼脸可吓不到我 |
[02:37] | -Just leave ’em alone, Maggie. -No. | -别管他们了 |
[02:39] | I’m not scared of them. | 玛姬 -不 |
[02:40] | I’ve spent my life being scared of things. | 我不怕他们 我一辈子都畏畏缩缩 |
[02:44] | And I’m done with being scared. | -我不会再畏首畏尾了 |
[02:46] | Please, Maggie. | -别逞能了 玛姬 |
[02:48] | Yes, please, Maggie. | 是啊 别逞能了 玛姬 |
[02:49] | Please don’t embarrass yourself in front of the woman you pathetically love. | 不要在你单相思的女人面前出丑 |
[02:55] | She’s not embarrassing herself. She’s… braver than anyone I know. | 她没有让自己出丑 她比我认识的任何人都勇敢 |
[02:59] | Two cowards. | 两个胆小鬼 |
[03:01] | You posture bravely because you are in there and we are out here. | 你们故作勇敢 因为你们躲在里面不敢出来 |
[03:05] | Leave us alone. Leave this shop alone. | -而我们在外面进不去 -不要纠缠我们了 |
[03:07] | Leave Mr. Fell alone. | 别再打搅这家店 也别再打扰斐尔先生 |
[03:11] | You are nothing, Maggie. | 你什么都不是 玛姬 |
[03:13] | Look at you. You run a shop nobody visits, | 看看你 开着一家无人问津的店 |
[03:16] | unable to pay the rent. Dull. | 房租都付不起 生活也很无趣 |
[03:19] | You’re unloved and unlovable. | 你不被爱 也不值得爱 |
[03:22] | You’re a nobody, | 你什么都不是 |
[03:24] | and you’ll live, and then you’ll die, a nobody. | 你活着是个无名小卒 死了也没人在意 |
[03:32] | My God, you lot are pathetic. | 我的天 你真可怜 |
[03:36] | You wanna come in here and say that to my face? | 你想进来当着我的面说吗? |
[03:44] | Come on, quickly. Go! | 快点 进去! |
[03:58] | Maggie, | 玛姬?刚刚出什么事了? |
[04:00] | what just happened? | |
[04:01] | I… I think I might have just told them they could come in. | 我…我可能刚才对他们说 他们可以进来 |
[04:04] | Get back… Get back here now, fast, please. | 退后…快到后面来 |
[04:07] | It’s for your own good. | 快 这是为你们好 |
[04:10] | I am perfectly prepared to take defensive action, | 如果形势所迫 我准备好 |
[04:13] | should it become necessary. | 采取防卫行动了 |
[04:15] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[04:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:22] | Is there anybody there? | 有人在吗? |
[04:30] | I have to tell you, | 我把话放这儿了 |
[04:32] | you can all leave now, | 你们现在离开 |
[04:35] | and nobody will be hurt. | 就不会有人受到伤害 |
[04:50] | You’ll be hurt. | 这就是逃兵的下场 第六章 每一天 好预兆 |
[06:37] | – Mm, nice office. – It’s a bit lonely. | -办公室不错 -有点孤独 |
[06:40] | That was why I was so pleased when they said I finally had a job on Earth. | 所以他们告诉我 我要去地球执行任务时 我特别开心 |
[06:43] | Don’t you ever see anyone here? | 你这里从来都见不到人吗? |
[06:45] | Well, every few hundred years someone comes and asks me for something. | 每隔几百年会有人来找我要东西 |
[06:49] | -You’re not really under arrest, are you? -Not really, no. | 你不是真的被我逮捕 是吗? 确实不是 |
[06:53] | I’m helping you, aren’t I? | -我在帮你 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 对不对? -是啊 |
[06:59] | -I’m going to get into so much trouble. -You think so? | 这下我摊上大事了 你这么认为吗? |
[07:03] | Well then, let’s make it worthwhile. | 那我们可不能让你白白摊上事 |
[07:08] | What have you got on Gabriel? | 你对加百列有多少了解? 回复:加百列事迹 |
[07:26] | It’s all confidential. I can’t show it to you. | 这都是机密 我不能给你看 |
[07:28] | I mean, I couldn’t open it if I wanted to. | 我的意思是 就算我想给你看 我也打不开 |
[07:31] | I don’t have clearance. | 我没有许可 |
[07:32] | You’d have to be a throne or a dominion, or above. | 你得是当权或执政天使 或者有更高的权利 |
[07:39] | -How did you do that? -I haven’t always been a demon, | -你怎么打开的? -我以前也是天使 |
[07:41] | and they never change their passwords. | 他们从来不改密码的 |
[07:52] | Go on, you idiots. Get them! | 上啊 你们这些白痴 抓住他们! |
[08:12] | They aren’t gonna keep walking into the circle forever. | 他们不会一直往这个圈子里送命的 |
[08:15] | Even demons aren’t that stupid. | -就算是恶魔 |
[08:16] | So, what’s your plan? | 也不会蠢到那个地步 -那你的计划是什么? |
[08:18] | Well, that was it. I didn’t have another bit. | 就是这个 |
[08:24] | Uh… this way, quickly. | 我没有别的计划了 这边走 |
[08:29] | Why do they keep blowing up? | 快来 他们为什么像烟花似的炸个不停? |
[08:30] | Well, it’s all a bit complicated. The circle, it’s a gateway, | 说来有些复杂 这个圆圈是一个入口 |
[08:33] | but if you step into it and you aren’t prepared, | 如果你没有做好准备就踏入其中 |
[08:36] | it can discorporate you completely. | 它会让你神形俱灭 |
[08:38] | Does what you say make sense in your head? | 你说这话不觉得离谱吗? |
[08:42] | Stop where you are! | 原地待命! |
[08:45] | And so… | 所以… |
[08:48] | it ends. | 结束了 |
[08:49] | Everything ends. | 一切就此终结 |
[08:51] | Time and the world | 时间和世界 |
[08:54] | is over, | 结束了 |
[08:55] | and we begin eternity… | 我们开始了不朽的永生 |
[08:59] | forever and ever. | 永远 |
[09:02] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[09:03] | -Amen. -Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[09:06] | Nah. | 算了吧 |
[09:09] | Nah? | 算了? |
[09:11] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:13] | Nah. | 算了吧 |
[09:15] | Nah to the final victory of Heaven on Earth? | 你要放弃天堂在人间的最终胜利吗? |
[09:19] | Sorry, just not seeing it this time. | 抱歉 我只是不喜欢这么做 |
[09:22] | Pass. | 算了吧 |
[09:23] | And may I ask why you’re not seeing it? | 我可以问一下你不喜欢的原因吗? |
[09:28] | Surely. | 当然 |
[09:30] | -Why? -I told you you could ask. | -为什么? -我是说了你可以问 |
[09:33] | However, I am the only first-order archangel in the room, | 不过我是房间里唯一的一阶大天使 |
[09:36] | or, you know, the universe, | 也是全宇宙唯一的一个? |
[09:39] | so I’m not gonna answer so much. | 所以 我不会有问必答 |
[09:41] | But you feel free to knock yourself out with all the asking. | 但有疑问的话你们可以尽管提 |
[09:44] | Anyway, Armageddon the sequel, | 无论如何 发动第二次末日之战 |
[09:47] | that’s a nah. | 我不同意 |
[09:49] | What’s next on the agenda? | 下一个议程是什么? |
[09:51] | -The cleaning roster. -Okay! | -清理门户 -好啊 |
[09:54] | What have you got? | 你有什么想法? |
[09:56] | I think we’ve struck gold. | 我认为我们挖到宝了 |
[09:58] | Push! | 给我推! |
[10:12] | -It’s working! -Well, yeah! | -成功了! -是的! |
[10:22] | There’s even more fire extinguishers up here. | 这里还有很多灭火器 |
[10:28] | Why all the fire extinguishers? | 为什么有这么多灭火器? |
[10:30] | Uh, well, there was a fire here once, you see. | 这里以前发生过火灾 |
[10:33] | And, um… well, books can go up like… | 你懂的…书一点就着… |
[10:37] | -Well, anyway… -Brilliant | -好了 扯远了… -太棒了 |
[10:40] | Got any of that spray foam? | 有泡沫灭火器吗? |
[10:43] | So, Gabriel refused point blank to entertain another Armageddon? | 所以加百列拒绝发动 另一场末日之战 |
[10:48] | Doesn’t sound like him at all. | 听起来完全不像他的作风啊 |
[10:50] | Any idea why not? | 你知道为什么他不同意吗? |
[10:52] | Not yet. They had a sort of trial. | 不清楚 他们有某种试炼 |
[10:54] | It was a real trial. It didn’t take long, though. | 那是真正的试炼 不过持续时间不长 |
[10:58] | Hello, Crowley. | 你好 克劳利 |
[10:59] | I didn’t expect to ever see you again. | 没想到还能再见到你 |
[11:03] | Do we know each other? | -我们认识吗? |
[11:04] | When you were an angel. | -你之前还是天使的时候 |
[11:05] | We worked together on the Horsehead Nebula. | 我们一起研究过马头星云 |
[11:08] | I meet a lot of people. | 人太多 我记不清了 |
[11:12] | Muriel, you’re the last person I’d expect to see collaborating with the enemy. | 穆里尔 |
[11:16] | – Oh. – Um… | 我万万没想到 和敌人勾结的人会是你 |
[11:18] | I suppose, from some points of view, this could look bad, | 我知道从某些角度来看 现在这场面是很不妙 |
[11:21] | – but I did arrest him. – No, you didn’t. | -但我真的逮捕了他 -你没有 |
[11:24] | Well, don’t let me interrupt you. Go on. | 别因为我停下啊 继续 |
[11:27] | Show him the trial. | 给他看看试炼 |
[11:29] | Shax, I charge you to leave this place, | 沙克斯 我命令你带着所有恶魔 |
[11:33] | with all your people, | 离开这个地方 |
[11:35] | and to jolly well hurry up about it, | 立刻离开这里 |
[11:39] | or I’m going to have to take | 否则我就要动真格的了 |
[11:42] | severe measures. | |
[11:44] | Aziraphale, what are you? | 亚茨拉斐尔 你算什么 |
[11:47] | Crowley’s emotional support angel? | 克劳利的知心天使? |
[11:50] | The softest touch. The one who went native. | 你不堪一击 在地球上都忘了本了 |
[11:55] | Do you need more big human meals, Aziraphale? | 你需要再来点人类大餐吗 亚茨拉斐尔? |
[11:59] | Shall we send up the sushi? | 我们派个助理厨师上去怎么样? |
[12:01] | Give us Gabriel. | 把加百列交出来 |
[12:05] | Give him to us now. | 现在就把他交给我们 |
[12:06] | -Sometimes people call me Gabriel. -Shh. | 有时人们管我叫加百列 |
[12:09] | And tell that moron | 告诉那个白痴 |
[12:11] | to stop interrupting. | 别再插嘴了 |
[12:14] | Jim, go… go to your room. You’ll be safer there. | -去你房间待着 那里更安全 |
[12:16] | Okay. Good night. Does anybody want any hot chocolate? | -好的 晚安 有人想来杯热巧克力吗? |
[12:19] | – No. – Go. | -不用 -不了 快进去 |
[12:46] | Gabriel, Supreme Archangel, | 至高大天使加百列 |
[12:49] | you have refused to exercise your celestial authority | 你拒绝行使天堂的权力 |
[12:52] | and you are henceforth removed from office. | 从现在起你被免职了 |
[12:57] | I see. You’re casting me down to Hell. | 我明白了 你们要把我放逐到地狱去 |
[13:00] | Well, I accept my fate. | 好吧 我接受我的命运 |
[13:02] | Sometimes an angel just has to say, | 有时天使也得站出来说一句 |
[13:04] | “Guys, enough.” | “诸位 差不多得了” |
[13:06] | -Even though– -No speeches, Gabriel. | 虽然… 不要发表高见了 |
[13:09] | You are not going to Hell. | 加百列 你不会下地狱 |
[13:11] | For one prince of Heaven to be cast into the outer darkness | 天堂的一位王子 被流放到外面的黑暗世界 |
[13:15] | makes a good story. | 这是个好故事 |
[13:17] | For it to happen twice, | 但要是发生了两次 |
[13:19] | makes it look like there is some kind of institutional problem. | 这似乎表明 体制存在某种问题 |
[13:23] | Which there isn’t. | 体制没问题 |
[13:24] | Which, needless to say, there isn’t. | 体制是无可置疑的 |
[13:27] | You will, I am sure you’ll be glad to learn, | 我相信你会深感欣慰 你的天使身份 |
[13:30] | remain an angel. | 不会改变 |
[13:32] | Although, as a kindness, | 不过出于仁慈 |
[13:34] | your memory of your time as Gabriel will be erased. | 你作为加百列的记忆将被抹去 |
[13:38] | You will be demoted | 你会被降级 |
[13:40] | to junior recording angel, | 成为第38阶初级代书天使 |
[13:43] | 38th class. | |
[13:45] | Oh, that’s pretty good, actually. I’m 37th class. | 这个处罚挺友好的 我是第37阶的 |
[13:49] | I didn’t know that there was one down. | 我都不知道还有比我级别还低的 |
[13:51] | I see. Well, all good things. | 明白了 好吧…我没有异议 |
[13:54] | Uh, just one thing. These clothes are tailored. | 就一件事 |
[13:57] | Can I keep wearing them? | 这些衣服是量身定做的 我可以继续穿着吗? |
[13:58] | Appropriate raiment will be provided for you, Gabriel. | 加百列 我们会为你提供合适的衣服 |
[14:02] | -These clothes? -Are not appropriate. | -这些衣服呢? -属实不妥 |
[14:05] | Got it. Well, I’ll just need to take off my clothes and clean out my desk, then. | 了解 我要去脱下这身衣服 清理一下我的办公桌 |
[14:09] | -You have a desk? -Yes, I do. | -你有办公桌吗? -是的 我有 |
[14:13] | I’ll just need a… | 我需要一个… |
[14:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[14:26] | -Can we throw books at them? -I’d rather you didn’t. | -我们可以拿书砸他们吗? -我更希望你们别动我的书 |
[14:29] | Obviously no fiction, but encyclopedias? | 我们肯定不会扔小说 但百科全书也不行吗? |
[14:32] | -It’s all online these days anyway. -Oh, if you must. | -现在这些书网上都能看 |
[14:35] | Ah! Ah! | -非要扔就扔吧! |
[15:00] | What? What’s he… | 什么…他在干什么… |
[15:11] | Doors opening. | 门已开启 |
[15:15] | – He dropped it! – Doors closing. | -他落掉了那个火柴盒 -门已关闭 |
[15:18] | Going down. | 下行 |
[15:27] | What’s keeping him? | 他忙什么呢? |
[15:28] | I believe he’s taking off his clothes and cleaning out his desk. | 他在换衣服还有清理办公桌 |
[15:31] | Uriel, he doesn’t have a desk. | 他真的… -他没有办公桌 |
[15:34] | I don’t trust him. Can we begin the memory wipe now? | -我不相信他 -我们可以现在就清除记忆吗? |
[15:38] | What, without him here? | -什么 趁他不在就动手吗? |
[15:41] | -Good idea. -Right. | 好主意 好吧 |
[15:46] | I can’t… I can’t find his memory anywhere. | 我不…我找不到他的记忆 |
[15:49] | In fact, I can’t find him in the building. | 其实 我找不到他在大楼里的踪迹 |
[15:52] | He’s left Heaven. | 他离开天堂了 |
[15:54] | -Should I sound an alert? -Oh, don’t be so wet. | 我应该发出警报吗? 别这么小题大做! |
[15:58] | No, you’re all just going to have to find him. That’s all. | 不用 你们只要把他找回来就好了 |
[16:02] | Stop lollygagging, you cowards. Get back up those stairs. | 别磨磨蹭蹭了 你们这群怕死鬼! 给我从楼梯杀回去 |
[16:08] | Fire extinguishers have all been emptied, and we’re out of encyclopedias. | 灭火器用完了 我们也没有百科全书可以扔了 |
[16:11] | We can’t… We can’t stop them. | 我们不…我们没办法阻止他们了 |
[16:13] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[16:16] | Desperate measures must be taken. | 只能孤注一掷了 什么? |
[16:30] | I haven’t done this since the Great War. | 第一次世界大战后 我还没这么做过 |
[16:34] | It’s something we’re only meant to do when we’re actually | 只有在真正开战之时 |
[16:38] | on a wartime… footing. | 我们才会出此下策 |
[17:25] | What did you just do? | 你刚才做了什么? |
[17:28] | I think… | 我想 |
[17:30] | I may have just started a war. | 我可能发动了一场战争 |
[17:33] | What just happened? | -出什么事了? |
[17:36] | I think your friend just declared war on Hell. | -你的朋友刚刚向地狱宣战了 |
[17:38] | This could get very messy. | 这下可能真的大事不好了 |
[17:41] | Ugh, right, come on! Let’s get back there. | 好吧 快点 |
[17:44] | You too. | 我们回去 你也来 |
[17:58] | Funny old world, isn’t it? | 有趣的旧世界 对吧? |
[18:03] | Hello? | 嘿!有人在吗? |
[18:05] | Anybody here? | |
[18:07] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[18:11] | What did you do to them all? | 你对他们做了什么? |
[18:13] | I did the thing with the halo. | -我用光环做了那件事 |
[18:15] | -You what? -I did the thing with the halo. | -你什么? 我用光环做了那件事 |
[18:18] | You… You blew up your halo? | 你…炸了你的光环 |
[18:21] | Ooh, Hell won’t like that. | 地狱要炸锅了 |
[18:35] | We are at war! Finally! | 我们要开战了 终于盼来了 |
[18:39] | Nobody’s at war. | 没人要开战 |
[18:41] | You idiots sent an idiot to lead a gang of idiots to attack a bookshop. | 你们这群蠢货派了一个白痴 带着一帮傻帽 袭击了一家书店 |
[18:46] | Those idiots there want their archangel back so they can fire him. | 而那群傻瓜则想找回他们的大天使 好让他卸任走人 |
[18:56] | Nice job, Shax. | 做得不错 沙克斯 |
[18:59] | Beautifully done. | 干得漂亮 |
[19:01] | Remind me to put in for your commendation. | 记得提醒我把这个写进你的推荐信里 |
[19:05] | -Sarcasm, yes? -Yep. | -这是反话 对吗? -是的 |
[19:08] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[19:14] | -If it is to be war– -No, no, no, no, no war. | 如果要开战… 不 没有战争 |
[19:18] | Aziraphale, let’s sort this out. Where’s the cardboard box? | 亚茨拉斐尔 我们来捋一捋 |
[19:21] | -What box? -The one Gabriel arrived with. | -那个纸箱在哪儿? -什么纸箱? 加百列带来的那个 |
[19:25] | Gabriel? He’s here? | 加百列 他在这儿? |
[19:27] | -Sometimes people call me Gabriel. -Yeah, we did a thing… hiding miracle. | 有时人们管我叫加百列 是的 我们施展了一个奇迹 把他隐藏了起来 |
[19:32] | Apparently, if we do a miracle together, it all works a bit too well. | 显然如果我们联手施展奇迹 效果出奇得好 |
[19:35] | – Careful. Could be a trap. – It’s a cardboard box. | 小心 可能是个陷阱 |
[19:38] | It’s not going to bite you. | 只是一个纸箱 它又不会咬你 我在苍蝇里! |
[19:50] | Oh, there we go. I thought that’s what you were doing. | 原来如此 猜到你在干这个了 |
[19:53] | -What was I doing? -You were writing a message. | -我在干什么? -你在写消息 |
[19:55] | Oh, probably to yourself, on the bottom of the box. | 可能是写给你自己的 就在箱子底部 |
[19:58] | “I am in the fly.” | “我在苍蝇里” |
[20:00] | What fly? | 什么苍蝇? |
[20:03] | Lord Beelzebub, | 别西卜大人 |
[20:05] | I believe flies are your department. Mm. | 我想苍蝇是你的部下吧 |
[20:10] | There’s only one fly here, and it’s familiar. | 这里只有一只苍蝇 而且是熟人 |
[20:15] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 快点 |
[20:20] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[20:25] | No wonder nobody could find you. | 难怪没人能找到你 |
[20:27] | This is where you were keeping all your memories. | 你把所有记忆都藏在了这里 |
[20:31] | All your… you. | 所有的…你 |
[20:34] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:38] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[20:40] | Here. | 给 |
[20:42] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[20:44] | Gently. | 轻一点 |
[20:51] | Now… | 现在… |
[20:54] | open it. | 打开它 |
[21:10] | How I am supposed to get ten million angels to stand down | 我该如何让一千万个天使 |
[21:15] | from their war footing is… | 停下战争的脚步… |
[21:17] | It doesn’t bear thinking about. | 这算什么难事 |
[21:19] | You should try to get ten million demons | 你试试让一千万个恶魔 |
[21:20] | to put down their weapons and go back to work. | 放下武器 老实回去工作 |
[21:24] | Well, at least we know whose fault it is! | 好吧 至少我们知道 是谁造成了现在的局面 |
[21:35] | You can’t sit there, I’m waiting for someone. | 你不能坐在那儿 我在等人 |
[21:37] | -You’re waiting for me. -I don’t think so. | -你在等我 -我不这么认为 |
[21:41] | New face. | 我换了张脸 |
[21:42] | I had the old one for 6,000 years. I just thought it was time for a change. | 之前那张脸我用了六千年 我认为是时候换个形象了 |
[21:45] | -I don’t know who you are. -Come on, it’s me. | -我不知道你是谁 -拜托 是我 |
[21:48] | Beelzebub. Lord of the Flies. | 别西卜?蝇王? |
[21:52] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[21:58] | -There you go. -Why did you wanna meet me here? | -认出来了吧 -你为什么想在这里见面? |
[22:01] | Well, if we’re gonna have background talks, | 接下来的谈话不能发生在 |
[22:02] | they can’t be in either of our home territories. | 我们任何一方的领地上 |
[22:05] | And what do we need to discuss? | 我们需要讨论什么? |
[22:08] | Arma-bloody-geddon. | 世界末日的善恶决战 |
[22:10] | That was a complete and utter pain in the ass. | 兵戎相见真是一件令人头疼的麻烦事 |
[22:12] | -I know, but we are ready for round two. -As are we. | -确实 不过我们准备好二次大战了 |
[22:16] | Utterly ready. Armageddon, here we come. | -我们也是 只待一声令下 |
[22:18] | Arma-bloody-geddon. Arma-bloody-geddon. | -末日大战 一触即发 |
[22:22] | Ah. | -末日死战 末日死战 |
[22:24] | -Well, you lost. -So did you. | -你们上次输了 -你们也是 |
[22:26] | -No, we didn’t. -Well, you didn’t win. | -我们没输 -你们也没有赢 |
[22:28] | Tell me about it. | 可不是吗 |
[22:30] | Everyone in Heaven is all like, “Well, you’re the commander-in-chief, | 天堂的所有人都认为我是总司令 |
[22:32] | can’t you just make the war happen anyway?” Like, I make the rules. | 我可以发动战争 |
[22:34] | That’s exactly what my lot said. | 好像规则是我定的似的 地狱的人也是这么说我的 |
[22:37] | Well, | 知道世上有知己的感觉真是太好了 |
[22:38] | it’s good to know there’s someone who understands. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:42] | It’s a pity we’ll never speak again. | 真可惜我们没机会再说话了 |
[22:52] | I have a proposal to make. | 我有一个提议 |
[22:56] | Instead of Armageddon, what about… | 与其发动末日之战 还不如… |
[23:00] | no Armageddon? | 没有末日之战? |
[23:04] | An interesting proposal. | 是个有趣的提议 |
[23:07] | No Armageddon. | 没有末日之战 |
[23:10] | They won’t like that, though. | 他们不会接受的 |
[23:12] | Most of my demons live for Armageddon, if you can call that living. | 我的恶魔们大多都为战争而活 如果你管他们那样叫活着 |
[23:15] | Well, my angels too. But you can’t always get what you… | 好吧 |
[23:19] | live for. | 我们天使也是 但活着的目的并非总能实现 |
[23:20] | Advantages to no Armageddon? | 没有末日之战有什么好处? |
[23:22] | We keep the status quo, static and, um, quo-ey. | 我们保持现状…相安无事? |
[23:30] | -No one can ever know, of course. -Of course. | -不能让任何人知道 -当然 |
[23:33] | A deal? | 说定了? |
[23:36] | Mm. | |
[23:43] | I like this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[23:45] | Song? | 歌? |
[23:47] | -The music that’s playing now. -What music? | -正在播放的音乐 -什么音乐? |
[23:49] | The noise. | -那个声音 |
[23:51] | That’s music? | -那是音乐? |
[23:54] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:56] | Contains information in a tuneful way. | 用优美的旋律来传递信息 |
[24:00] | Every day something is getting closer. | “每一天 它愈发临近” |
[24:05] | Then, um… Then I also like it. | 那…那我也喜欢 有爱如你 终会降临 哎嘿 嘿 有爱如你 终会降临 |
[24:24] | So… | 所以 |
[24:26] | agreement concluded. | 我们达成共识了 |
[24:29] | No need to ever meet again, is there? | 没必要再见面了 对吗? |
[24:33] | None whatsoever. | 没必要了 |
[24:45] | Let there be light. | 要有光 |
[24:48] | I think the sculptor really caught something. | 我认为那位雕塑家真的抓住了精髓 |
[24:50] | The shape of the head. | 头部的形状 |
[24:53] | Beautiful. Really moving. | 庄严壮美 打动人心 |
[24:55] | It’s a very good likeness. | 确实惟妙惟肖 |
[24:58] | Sometimes I come here for hours and just… | 有时我来这里待上几个小时 就这么… |
[25:01] | look at it. | 看着它 |
[25:07] | Right. Shall we go to the pub? | 好吧 我们去酒吧怎么样? |
[25:15] | Two goblets of your intoxicating liquor, please. And, uh… | 复活主义者酒吧 请来两杯醉人的美酒 |
[25:20] | – Packet of crisps. – Very good, sir. | -还有… -一包薯片 |
[25:22] | Which liquor would that be? | 好的 先生 您想要哪种酒? |
[25:24] | Whichever one it is you humans usually orally consume. | 你们人类经常饮用的酒就行 |
[25:29] | Two pints of regular, then. | 那来两品脱普通啤酒吧 |
[25:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[25:39] | A classic 1960s jukebox. | 1960年代的经典点唱机 |
[25:41] | You don’t see many of them these days. | 这玩意现在不多见了 |
[25:44] | You just put your money in and tell it what you want to hear. | 你把钱放进去 |
[25:47] | Oh… | 然后告诉它你想听什么 |
[25:48] | You people. | 你们人类 |
[25:50] | Amazing. Ha! | 真有奇思妙想 |
[26:10] | Here you go. | 给 |
[26:15] | -You don’t actually have to consume. -Oh. | 我们其实不用真喝下去 |
[26:17] | -And the… -Oh, packet of crisps? Good. | -还有… -一包薯片? 很好 |
[26:25] | Is that… Did you… | 那是…你是不是… |
[26:28] | -A small miracle. -Oh. | 一个小小的奇迹 |
[26:30] | That song will always be there on that jukebox, | 那首歌会在自动点唱机上永久播放 |
[26:33] | -to comfort the afflicted. -Mmm. | 慰藉苦难中的人 |
[26:39] | I should give you something. | 我应该给你点东西 |
[26:44] | Here. It’s for you. | 给 这是给你的 |
[26:47] | You never know when you’ll need it. | 你永远不知道什么时候会需要它 |
[26:50] | It’s a container, so… | 这是一个容器 所以… |
[26:52] | it’s bigger on the inside. You can put things in it. | 里面的空间更大 你可以放东西进去 |
[27:02] | Bye-bye. | 再见了 |
[27:12] | I don’t actually know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[27:15] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[27:19] | No one’s ever given me anything before. | 以前从来没有人给过我东西 |
[27:44] | Aziraphale. | 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[27:50] | Michael, Uriel. | 米迦勒 乌列尔 |
[27:52] | -Don’t tell me. -I won’t. | -别说 我来猜猜 -我不说 |
[27:57] | -It’s Saraqael! -Saraqael! | -是萨拉凯尔 -萨拉凯尔 |
[27:59] | Yes, I knew that. Of course it is | 对 |
[28:03] | Oh, eesh. | 我当然记得了 |
[28:05] | You guys. | 你们都在 |
[28:09] | You. | 你也在 |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:15] | Silly, silly angel. | 你这个笨蛋天使 |
[28:18] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[28:20] | I was coming to you, but… | 我当时要去找你 |
[28:23] | I… | 但是… |
[28:26] | forgot. | 我…不记得了 |
[28:29] | Well, I think Aziraphale probably took much better care of you | 我想亚茨拉斐尔对你的照顾 |
[28:32] | than I could’ve done. | 可能比我好得多 |
[28:33] | Beelzebub! | 别西卜 |
[28:35] | You traitor! | 你这个叛徒 |
[28:37] | Collaborating with Heaven? | 居然和天堂密谋合作 |
[28:39] | I didn’t collaborate with Heaven | 我没有和天堂合作 |
[28:41] | any more than Gabriel collaborated with Hell. | 正如加百列没有和地狱合作 |
[28:47] | I just found something that mattered more to me than choosing sides. | 我找到了比选择立场更重要的东西 |
[28:54] | That’s really sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[28:59] | – Enough to make you believe in true love. – Mortals? | -甜蜜到让你相信世间确实有真爱 -人类 |
[29:02] | What are mortals doing here? Someone turn them into pillars of salt. | 人类在这里做什么?把她们变成盐柱 |
[29:05] | -Saraqael. -I’m on it. | -萨拉凯尔! -我来 |
[29:06] | That… That won’t be necessary. I’ll see to this. | 没有这个必要 我来解决 |
[29:09] | Maggie, Nina, you come with me. | 玛姬 妮娜 你们跟我来 |
[29:12] | You got this? | -你搞得定吗? |
[29:13] | Oh, um, absolutely, yes. | -当然了 |
[29:21] | Just don’t, uh, tell anybody about any of this. | 这件事不要和任何人说起 |
[29:23] | Not that anyone would ever believe a word of it. | 不是所有人都会相信的 |
[29:25] | Oh, God, I should’ve been open half an hour ago. | 我半个小时之前就该开门了 |
[29:27] | How can you think about that after all this? | 经过这么不可思议的一晚 你现在居然在想这个? |
[29:29] | People need coffee, I sell coffee, it’s my coffee shop. | 大家需要我的咖啡 |
[29:31] | -I should be open by now. -Right, nice knowing you both. | 我的咖啡店现在应该开门了 |
[29:34] | Let’s say goodbye forever | 很高兴认识你们俩 |
[29:35] | and pretend none of this ever happened, yeah? | 永别了 |
[29:38] | Oh. Some of us have been working all night, you know. | 就当这一切都没有发生过 我们有人通宵忙活了一整晚 |
[29:48] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来的? |
[29:53] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[29:54] | Good call. Never tell them how it’s done, | 真厉害 永远别透露你的魔术秘诀 |
[29:57] | unless they pay you for it first. Here, pick a card. | 除非他们先给你钱 来 挑一张牌吧 |
[30:03] | I’m going to my shop, to sleep behind the counter. | 我打算回店里 在柜台后面补个觉 |
[30:07] | Unless you’d like some help? | 除非你需要我帮忙 |
[30:11] | Could you nip down the mini mart and pick me up some cream, | 你能去一趟便利店 帮我买些奶油 |
[30:13] | oat milk, soy milk, and almond milk? | 燕麦奶 豆浆 和杏仁奶吗? |
[30:15] | Mm. I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[30:22] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你们说什么 |
[30:25] | Can we have– Please, can we have a… | 我们能不能…拜托 我们能不能… |
[30:33] | I’ve had quite enough of this. | 我听不下去了! |
[30:35] | You will speak one at a time. | 你们一个一个说! |
[30:42] | I demand that you handover both Gabriel and Beelzebub | 我要求你们交出 |
[30:46] | as gifts for Satan, our master. | 加百列和别西卜 作为礼物送给我们的主人撒旦 |
[30:50] | He won’t want them. | 撒旦不会想要他们的 |
[30:52] | Maybe as hors d’oeuvres. | 或许拿他们当开胃小菜吧 |
[30:53] | And I demand you hand them over to us, | 我要求你把他们交给我们 |
[30:56] | to face celestial punishment. | 去接受天堂的惩罚 |
[30:58] | Obviously we would be reserving the option | 我们将保留将他们 |
[31:00] | to send them both to Hell as our punishment. | 送进地狱的权利 作为对他们的惩罚 |
[31:02] | But we’d be the ones doing it. | 但惩罚必须由我们来执行 |
[31:04] | Why don’t we ask them | 为什么我们不问问 |
[31:06] | where they’d like to go? | 他们自己想去哪里? |
[31:08] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[31:09] | No, there are precedents. | 不 这是有先例的 |
[31:11] | Hell doing Heaven’s punishing for you. | 地狱为你们天堂实施过惩罚 约伯就是先例 |
[31:13] | Job, that was one. Lovely man, never met him. | 他人挺好 我没见过他 |
[31:16] | Um, Gabriel, | 加百列 |
[31:18] | Beelzebub, | 别西卜… |
[31:20] | what do you want? | 你们有什么想法? |
[31:23] | I would like… | 我想要 |
[31:26] | better clothes, | 更好的衣服 |
[31:29] | and I would like to be with Beelzebub. | 我想和别西卜在一起 |
[31:31] | Wherever Beelzebub is… is my Heaven. | 别西卜在哪里 |
[31:34] | Mm-hmm. | 哪里就是我的天堂 |
[31:35] | And where you are, my sweet, is forever my Hell. | 亲爱的 |
[31:38] | You know, Alpha Centauri’s nice. | 你在哪里 哪里就是我的地狱 |
[31:41] | Always wanted to go there. | 半人马座阿尔法星挺不错的 我一直想去看看 |
[31:42] | Couple of decent planets. No nightlife to speak of. | 有几个挺像样的星球 虽然没什么夜生活 不过… |
[31:45] | If you leave, | 你要是离开 |
[31:47] | you can never come back. | 就再也回不了天堂了 |
[31:49] | -That would be the point. -If you flee, | 我正有此意 |
[31:51] | traitor, | 叛徒 如果你逃跑了 |
[31:52] | Hell will send all its legions to hunt you down. | 地狱将派遣所有军团追捕你 |
[31:56] | You know as well as I do how badly understaffed Hell is right now. | 你我都知道 地狱现在人手严重短缺 |
[32:00] | Anyway, with me not there, Shax, | 再说了 沙克斯 我不在地狱的话 |
[32:03] | you could be the next Grand Duke of Hell. | 你可能是下一任地狱大公 |
[32:08] | Grand Duke of Hell. | 地狱大公 |
[32:09] | Angels and Demons, they can’t just– | 天使和恶魔 不能就这么… 每一天 |
[32:29] | Ah, if you’re going back to Hell, can I get my flat back? | 它愈发临近 比过山车还要迅速 有爱如你 终会降临 |
[32:32] | -Who the hell cares? -I care! | 哎嘿 哎嘿 嘿 |
[32:34] | I’m bored of living in my car. | 如果你要回地狱 -能把我的公寓还给我吗? -谁稀罕? 我稀罕!我受够了蜗居在车里! |
[32:36] | And I don’t think my car’s much of a fan of it either. | 我觉得我的车也挺有意见 |
[32:39] | I believe the Dark Council | 我相信黑暗议会 |
[32:41] | will have something to say about all this nonsense. | 会对这件荒唐之事有所说辞 |
[32:44] | Well, I’m sure they’ll be thrilled that the mighty Shax | 我相信他们会很高兴的 因为了不起的沙克斯 |
[32:48] | has uncovered a traitor in our midst. | 揪出了混进我们中间的叛徒 |
[32:59] | Let’s find out, shall we? | 我们看看他们怎么说吧? |
[33:07] | Order accurately and fast. I haven’t slept in 30 hours | 点单别磨唧 我已经30个小时没睡觉了 |
[33:09] | and I will not hesitate to mock you if I don’t like your order. | 要是我不喜欢你点的单 我会毫不留情地拿你开涮 |
[33:13] | Yes, I quite understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[33:14] | I’d like a… | 我想要一大杯燕麦奶拿铁 |
[33:16] | large oat milk latte | |
[33:19] | with a dash of almond syrup, please. | 请加一些杏仁糖浆 |
[33:23] | Coming up. | 来了 |
[33:25] | Do people ever ask for death? | 人们会一心求死吗? |
[33:27] | What? | 什么? |
[33:29] | Well, the name of your establishment, “Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.” | 您的店名 “无咖啡毋宁死” |
[33:33] | I assume they always ask for coffee. | 我猜他们都会选择咖啡 |
[33:36] | They don’t ever ask for death, no. | 他们一心向生 从不求死 |
[33:38] | No, I don’t suppose they do. | 是吧 我猜他们不会想死的 |
[33:41] | So predictable. | 没什么悬念 |
[33:43] | I am authorized to remove the name of anyone | 对于帮助加百列的人 我有权 |
[33:46] | who helped Gabriel from the Book of Life. | 将他们的名字从生命之书中抹去 |
[33:48] | You will never have existed, Aziraphale. | 你将永远不曾存在 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[33:52] | In the absence of Gabriel, | 加百列离开了 |
[33:53] | -I am the Supreme Archangel. -Duty officer. | -我就是至高大天使 -当值大天使 |
[33:56] | – And I– – Excuse me, I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[33:58] | I must interrupt you there. | 抱歉 |
[34:00] | Um… | 我必须打断你一下 |
[34:01] | Oh, and I’ve brought over a coffee. | 我带了一杯咖啡来 |
[34:04] | I don’t believe I asked for any interruptions. | -我没请你打断我 |
[34:07] | I couldn’t help it. You’re talking utter balderdash. | -我忍不住 你一开腔全都是异想天开的废话 |
[34:10] | I mean, complete piffle! | 完全是胡说八道 |
[34:12] | You don’t have the authority to do anything like that. | 你无权做这样的事 |
[34:15] | Um, and who are you? | 你是谁? |
[34:18] | For Heaven’s sake. | 看在天堂的份上 |
[34:20] | And I mean that most literally. You don’t know me? | 我诚心诚意地发问 你不认识我吗? |
[34:24] | Well, uh, what about you, Demon? Do you know me? | 那你呢 恶魔?你认识我吗? |
[34:28] | – Get him out of here! – Really? | -把他赶出去! -真的吗? |
[34:31] | Oh, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[34:32] | Last time I saw you, you were a big, floating giant head, man. | 上次见到你时 |
[34:36] | Oh! | 你是一个漂浮着的大脑袋 |
[34:38] | The Metatron. | 你是梅塔特隆 |
[34:39] | Correct! | 没错 |
[34:41] | This calls much less attention, though. | 不过 现在我没有那么引人瞩目了 |
[34:44] | Right, you, you, you, back to Heaven, spit, spot, not another word. | 对了 你们仨 |
[34:48] | Ah-ah-ah! Not you. | 回天堂去 快去 别废话了 |
[34:51] | Um… Your… Your Reverence, your… | 你留下 阁下 |
[34:55] | -You Grace, your… -Oh, come on, spit it out. | -陛下 您… -有事快说 |
[34:59] | Have we done anything wrong? | 我们做错了什么吗? |
[35:01] | Well, that remains to be seen, does it not? | 这还有待观察 不是吗? |
[35:06] | Well, go on, off you go, the lot of you! | 好了 你们快走吧 |
[35:08] | Except the dim one. | 除了呆萌的这位 |
[35:11] | I may need you. | 我可能需要你 |
[35:18] | Right. | 好了 |
[35:20] | It’s just you and me, Aziraphale, eh? | 现在只有咱们俩了 亚茨拉斐尔 |
[35:24] | I think we need to have a bit of a chinwag, | 我认为我们需要谈一谈 |
[35:28] | don’t you? | 不是吗? |
[35:29] | I don’t believe there’s anything left to be said. | 我觉得没什么可说的了 |
[35:32] | I’ve made my position quite clear. | 我的立场已经很明确了 |
[35:34] | Yeah, well, I brought you a coffee from the shop. | 我从店里买了杯咖啡给你 |
[35:36] | It’s an oat milk latte | 是燕麦奶拿铁 |
[35:39] | with a hefty jigger of almond syrup. | 加了很多杏仁糖浆 |
[35:43] | -You brought me a coffee? -Are you going to take it? | 你给我买了咖啡? 你要喝吗? |
[35:49] | -Shall I? -Drink it? | -我要… -喝了它? |
[35:52] | Of course. | 好 当然 |
[35:54] | I’ve ingested things in my time, you know. | 我以前也吃过东西 |
[35:58] | It’s… It’s very nice. | 很好喝 |
[36:00] | Yes, I should jolly well hope so. | 希望如此 |
[36:03] | Well, we have things to talk about. | 我们有事要谈 |
[36:06] | Shall we take a little stroll? | 我们边走边说好吗? |
[36:08] | Um… | |
[36:09] | Mm. Go on. They can’t get any weirder. | 去吧 |
[36:31] | Oh. | 今天不会有更邪门的事了 |
[36:33] | You should leave now too. | 你也该离开了 |
[36:35] | The Metatron told me to wait. | 梅塔特隆让我等一等 |
[36:38] | He said he might need me. | 他说他可能需要我 |
[36:40] | Me! He might need me. | 我哎!他可能需要我 |
[36:43] | Marvelous. Have a gold star. | 真棒 奖你一朵小红花 |
[36:46] | -They’ll be back soon. -Yes. | -他们很快就回来了 -是的 |
[36:48] | When Aziraphale does come back, I think we need a little us time. | 等亚茨拉斐尔回来 我想我们需要一些私人时间 |
[36:52] | After all this, I think we are going for | 经过这么波折的一晚 我们要去 |
[36:57] | an extremely alcoholic breakfast at the Ritz. | 丽思酒店共进早餐 痛痛快快地喝一场 |
[37:01] | Brilliant idea! | 这主意真棒 |
[37:04] | Breakfast. Us time. | 早餐 -私人时间 |
[37:06] | Just us. Not you. | -只有我和他 没有你 |
[37:09] | Oh. Oh, right, yes. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[37:12] | I can, um, explore the bookshop. | 我可以好好看看这家书店 |
[37:16] | Um… you need to go. | 你该走了 |
[37:20] | Can I… Can I take a book with me? | 我…我可以拿一本书走吗? |
[37:23] | I was looking at one earlier. | 我之前在读一本 |
[37:25] | They’re like people, only portable. | 它们很像人类 不过能随身携带 |
[37:29] | Go for it. Here, you’ll like this one. | 拿去吧 给 你会喜欢这一本的 |
[37:33] | -No, it won’t do any good. -It doesn’t matter. | -不 这样不好 -没关系 |
[37:35] | We have to tell them. | 我们必须告诉他们 |
[37:39] | Fine. | 好吧 如果有人想买东西 |
[37:40] | Anyone wants anything, tell ’em we’ll be back in five minutes. | 跟他们说 我们五分钟内就回来 |
[37:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:18] | Tidied up. | 你收拾干净了! |
[38:19] | Where’s the other one? We need to talk to you. | 斐尔在哪里?我们需要谈谈 |
[38:21] | – He’s out. Not a good time. – I wasn’t asking. | -他出去了 你们来得不巧 -我不是在请求你 |
[38:25] | There are things you need to hear. | 有些话你需要听好了 |
[38:27] | You and your… partner have been messing about in our lives. | 你和你的伴侣一直在打搅我们的生活 |
[38:31] | We’re not a game. We’re real people. | 我们不是游戏 我们是真实的人 |
[38:33] | You can’t just pair us up for your amusement. | 你们不能为了取乐把我们撮合在一起 |
[38:36] | You were crying and Nina needed rescuing and– | 你当时哭哭啼啼 妮娜又需要帮助 而且… |
[38:39] | My relationship just ended. | 我的感情生活刚结束 |
[38:41] | I am not ready to start another one yet. | 我还没准备好开始下一段恋情 |
[38:43] | I’d just be a rebound mess. | 我现在还因为失恋而心灰意懒 |
[38:45] | I can’t start seeing Maggie. | 我不能开始和玛姬交往 |
[38:47] | When I’m ready, I hope she’ll be there, but there isn’t any guarantee. | 但愿我准备好后 她还在 但那时她还喜不喜欢我 这说不准 |
[38:51] | -There is. -You’re not helping, angel. | -依然喜欢 -别帮倒忙 甜心 |
[38:54] | Look at you two. | 看看你们两个 |
[38:56] | You’re the hard bitten one, the can’t trust anyone ever again, | 你桀骜不驯 对任何人都没有信任可言 |
[38:59] | and Mr. Wherever He Is is the soft one who still believes in magic | 而斐尔先生 内心柔软 他仍然相信魔法 |
[39:02] | and people being basically good and all that. | 相信人们一心向善 |
[39:05] | Why are you telling me all this? I don’t understand. | 你为什么要跟我说这个?我不明白 |
[39:07] | That’s why she’s telling you. | 所以她才要跟你谈一谈 |
[39:09] | Because you don’t understand. | 因为你不明白 |
[39:11] | Because you and Mr. Fell don’t ever talk to each other. | 因为你和斐尔先生从不交流 |
[39:15] | We talk all the time! | 我们一直在交流! |
[39:17] | We’ve been talking for millions of years. | 我们都交流几百万年了 |
[39:19] | Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla. | |
[39:22] | I say something brilliant, he says something | 我说一些妙事金句 |
[39:24] | unintentionally funny back. It’s great. | 他说一些无意中很逗趣的话 我们好着呢 |
[39:26] | You never say what you’re really thinking. | 你们永远不会说出真正的想法 |
[39:30] | That was all we needed. | 这正是我们需要做的 |
[39:32] | It’s what you two need as well. | 你们俩也需要敞开心扉 |
[39:37] | Well, you don’t have to answer immediately. | 你不用马上答复的 |
[39:39] | Take all the time you need. | 慢慢考虑 不必着急 |
[39:41] | I… I don’t know what to say. | 我…我不知道该说些什么 |
[39:44] | Well then, go and tell your friend the good news. | 那就把这个好消息告诉你的朋友吧 |
[40:00] | -We’re just going. -I’m sure you two have a lot to say. | -我们正要离开 -我相信你们两个有很多话要说 |
[40:24] | What’s that you’re holding, Muriel? | 你手里拿着什么 穆里尔? 《乌鸦公路》 伊恩班克斯 |
[40:28] | A book. | 一本书 |
[40:29] | It’s called a book. | 它叫做一本书 |
[40:31] | I’m “reading” a book. | 我在“读一本书” |
[40:33] | Excellent! | 太棒了! |
[40:36] | What a perfectly splendid thing to do! | 读书是多么美妙的事情啊! |
[40:39] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[40:41] | Oh. Yes. Jolly good. | 是的 好极了 |
[40:48] | Look, I suppose, um… | 听着 |
[40:50] | I’ve got something to say. | 我想…我有话要说 |
[40:52] | I know we ought to be talking about… | 我们应该谈一谈 |
[40:54] | It’s probably best if I start off doing all the talking, | 可能最好让我先说 |
[40:56] | you do all the listening, ’cause if I don’t start talking now, | 你先听我讲 |
[40:58] | I won’t ever start talking, right? | 我现在不说 以后就没机会了 |
[40:59] | -Yes, so– -What’s that lovely human expression? | -那么… -人类有个可爱的说法是什么来着? |
[41:01] | Oh, yes! Hold that thought. | 对了 “先等一下” |
[41:04] | You see, I… | 我有一个很棒的消息要告诉你 |
[41:05] | I have some incredibly good news to give you. | |
[41:08] | -Really? -I… um… | -真的吗? -我… |
[41:12] | So, um… | 是这样… |
[41:14] | the Metatron, you know, I don’t think he’s as bad a fellow– | 我认为梅塔特隆不是坏人… |
[41:17] | Well, I think I might’ve misjudged him. | 我想我之前可能误会他了 |
[41:20] | You see, I– Well, he said, um, | 是这样的… 他说 |
[41:25] | that Gabriel | 加百列显然没能胜任 |
[41:26] | obviously hadn’t worked out… | |
[41:29] | as Supreme Archangel and Commander of the Heavenly Host, | 至高大天使和天堂指挥官 |
[41:32] | and he asked who I thought should take over in Heaven | 他问我谁应该接管天堂 |
[41:35] | now that Gabriel was gone. | 毕竟现在加百列离开了 |
[41:36] | And I said… | 我说… |
[41:38] | -Michael? -Oh, don’t be silly! No, no, no, no, no. | -米迦勒? -别傻了 |
[41:42] | There’s only one candidate who makes even the slightest bit of sense. | 不 只有一个候选人 能稍微沾点边 |
[41:47] | And that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[41:49] | And I said, “Me?” | 我问:“我吗?” |
[41:52] | And he said… | 他说… |
[41:53] | Well, yes. You’re a leader, | 是的 你有领导风范 |
[41:55] | you’re honest, you don’t just tell people what they want to hear. | 又真诚可靠 你不会曲意逢迎 捡别人想听的说 |
[41:58] | It’s why Gabriel came to you in the first place, I imagine. | 我想这就是加百列来找你的原因 |
[42:03] | There are huge plans afoot, enormous projects, | 现在有很多宏伟计划正在推进 非常巨大的项目 |
[42:08] | and I will need you to run them. | 我需要你负责相关事务 |
[42:10] | You are just the angel for the job. | 你就是最适合这份工作的天使 |
[42:14] | I… I don’t want to go back to Heaven. | 可是我…我不想回天堂 |
[42:19] | Where would I get my coffee? | 回天堂 我要去哪儿喝咖啡呢? |
[42:21] | You know, as Supreme Archangel, | 你知道 作为至高大天使 |
[42:24] | you would be able to decide who to work with. | 你有权决定和谁一起工作 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I’ve been looking back over a number of your… | 我一直在回顾你以前的一些经历 |
[42:31] | previous exploits, and I see that in quite a few of them | 我看到有很多事 |
[42:34] | you formed a de facto partnership with the demon Crowley. | 是你和恶魔克劳利联手完成的 |
[42:39] | Now, if you wanted to work with him again, that… | 现在 |
[42:43] | might be considered irregular, | 如果你想与他继续合作 可能会被视为违规之举 |
[42:45] | but it would certainly be within your jurisdiction | 但是让你的朋友克劳利 |
[42:49] | to restore your friend, Crowley, | 完全恢复天使地位 |
[42:53] | to full angelic status. | 会是你权力范围之内的事 |
[42:56] | He said what? | 他说什么? |
[42:58] | He said I could appoint you | 他说我可以任命你为天使 |
[43:00] | to be an angel. | |
[43:02] | You could come back to Heaven and… | 你可以回到天堂 |
[43:07] | and everything, | 回到曾经的一切 |
[43:09] | like the old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[43:11] | Only, even nicer. | 会比以前更好 |
[43:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[43:17] | And you told him just where he could stick it, then? | 然后你告诉他别再痴心妄想了吧? |
[43:22] | Not at all. | 我没有 |
[43:23] | Oh, we’re better than that, you’re better than that, Angel! | 我们不至于重蹈覆辙 你不至于这么拎不清 天使 |
[43:27] | You don’t need them. I certainly don’t need them! | 我们不需要他们 |
[43:29] | Look, they asked me back to Hell, I said no. | 听着 他们让我回地狱 |
[43:31] | I’m not gonna be joining their team. Neither should you. | 我说了我不会加入他们 你也应该这么回答 |
[43:34] | But… Well, obviously you said no to Hell, | 好吧 |
[43:35] | you’re the bad guys. | 你当然会拒绝回地狱 你们的人是恶人 |
[43:38] | But Heaven… | 但是天堂… |
[43:40] | Well, it’s the side of truth, of light, | 与真理为伍 是光明的 |
[43:44] | of good. | 是良善的 |
[43:48] | When Heaven ends life here on Earth, | 天堂在地球上终结生命的时候 |
[43:50] | it’ll be just as dead as if Hell ended it. | 和地狱的做派没什么不一样 |
[43:55] | Tell me you said no. | 告诉我你拒绝了 |
[44:03] | Tell me you said no. | 告诉我你拒绝了 |
[44:06] | If I’m in charge… | 如果我大权在握 |
[44:09] | I can make a difference. | 我可以做出改变 |
[44:12] | Oh. | |
[44:14] | Oh, God. Right, okay. | 难以置信 |
[44:16] | Right. I didn’t get a chance to say what I was going to say, | 好吧 我之前没机会和你说心里话 |
[44:17] | I think I’d better say it now | 我最好现在就说 |
[44:19] | Right, okay, yes, so… | 好吧 听好… |
[44:25] | We’ve known each other a long time. | 我们相识已久 |
[44:28] | We’ve been on this planet for a long time. I mean, you and me. | 我和你在这个星球上 度过了漫长的时光 |
[44:32] | I could always rely on you. | 我可以一直信赖你 |
[44:35] | You could always rely on me. We’re a team, a group. | 你也永远可以信赖我 我们是一个团队 |
[44:38] | Group of the two of us. | 只有我们两个人的团队 |
[44:41] | And we’ve spent our existence pretending that we aren’t. | 我们一直假装对这份感情视若无物 |
[44:47] | I mean, the last few years, not really. | 当然了 过去几年其实并非如此 |
[44:55] | And I would like to spend… | 而我愿意花… |
[44:59] | I mean, if Gabriel and Beelzebub | 我想说 如果加百列和别西卜能做到 |
[45:02] | can do it, go off together, then we can. | 一起远走高飞 那我们也可以 |
[45:06] | Just the two of us. We don’t need Heaven, | 只有我们俩 我们不需要天堂 |
[45:08] | we don’t need Hell, they’re toxic. | 我们不需要地狱 它们虚伪卑鄙 |
[45:10] | We need to get away from them, just be an us. | 我们需要离他们远远的 只做“我们”自己 |
[45:14] | -You and me, what do you say? -Come with me… | 你和我 你怎么说? |
[45:18] | to Heaven. I’ll run it, you can be my second in command. | 跟我一起去天堂吧 我负责管理天堂 你可以做我的副手 |
[45:22] | We can make a difference. | 我们可以改变这一切 |
[45:25] | You can’t leave this bookshop. | 你不能撇下这家书店 |
[45:28] | Oh, Crowley. | 克劳利… |
[45:32] | Nothing lasts forever. | 没有什么是永远不变的 |
[45:37] | No. | 没有 |
[45:41] | No, I don’t suppose it does. | 是的 我想也是 |
[45:46] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[45:48] | Good luck? Crowley! | 好运?克劳利! |
[45:50] | Crowley, come back, | 克劳利 回来… |
[45:52] | to Heaven! | 来天堂 |
[45:55] | Work with me! | 和我一起工作 |
[45:58] | We can be together! | 我们可以在一起 |
[45:59] | Angels… | 你知道的 同是天使 |
[46:02] | doing good! | 向善而为 |
[46:06] | I… I need you! | 我需要你! |
[46:13] | I don’t think you understand what I’m offering you. | 你不明白我许给你的是什么 |
[46:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[46:19] | I think I understand a whole lot better than you do. | 我比你要明白 |
[46:23] | Well… | 好吧… |
[46:25] | then there’s nothing more to say. | 那就没什么好说的了 |
[46:30] | Listen. | 听 |
[46:31] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[46:35] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听到 |
[46:37] | That’s the point. | 这就对了 |
[46:40] | No nightingales. | 没有夜莺欢唱 |
[46:45] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[46:46] | We could have been… us. | 我们本可以成为我们 |
[47:13] | I… | 我… |
[47:19] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[47:25] | Don’t bother. | 不必了 |
[47:46] | How did he take it? | 他怎么说? |
[47:50] | Um, not well. | 不太好 |
[47:52] | Ah, well, always did want to go his own way. | 他确实一直都想走自己的路 |
[47:56] | Always asking damn fool questions, too. | 总是问一些愚蠢的问题 |
[47:59] | Right, ready to start? | 好了 准备好出发了吗? |
[48:03] | I… | 我… |
[48:05] | But, um… | 可是… |
[48:08] | my bookshop. | 我的书店 |
[48:10] | Yes, well, for now | 这里啊 |
[48:12] | I’ve entrusted it to Muriel, | 我已经把它托付给穆里尔了 |
[48:15] | so it should be in good hands. | 她会好好打理这里的 |
[48:18] | But… | 可是… |
[48:19] | Anything you need to take with you? | 你有什么需要带走的吗? |
[48:26] | No. | 没有 |
[48:28] | Nothing I can think of. | 我想不出要带什么 |
[48:30] | Ah. | |
[48:36] | I think I… | 我想我… |
[48:46] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没有 |
[48:54] | Well, I can’t think of a better angel | 好吧 我想不出比你更合适的天使 |
[48:57] | to wrap things up, | 来重整旗鼓 拨乱反正 |
[48:58] | and to set into motion | 并开始宏伟计划的下一步行动了 |
[49:00] | the next step in the great plan. | |
[49:03] | Um, yes, you mentioned that. | 对 你之前提到过 |
[49:05] | Can I know what it is? | 我能知道它是什么吗? |
[49:07] | Well, it’s something we need an angel of your talents to direct. | 好吧 这件事我们需要像你这样 才华出众的天使执掌方向 |
[49:11] | An angel who is familiar with how they do things on Earth. | 一个对地球上的行事作风 |
[49:15] | -Ah. -We call it the Second Coming. | 了如指掌的天使 我们称之为基督复临 |
[49:45] | Doors closing. Going up. | 门已关闭 上行 一只夜莺 在伯克利广场歌唱 创意监督:杨婕 |