时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | mom’s having an affair.it’s easy for me to say it. | 妈妈有外遇了 说出来没什么 |
[00:25] | mom, it’s time for you to come home. | 妈妈 是时候回家了 |
[00:27] | i was with my friend vanessa. | 我和我的朋友瓦内萨在一起 |
[00:29] | we’re very close, and she moved away to vermont last year, | 我们很亲近 她去年搬去佛蒙特州了 |
[00:32] | and now she’s back. | 现在她回来了 |
[00:33] | you said you love me. | 你说过你爱我的 |
[00:36] | dan, hungry? | 丹 肚子饿了吧? |
[00:38] | hello. hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:40] | hi. | 你好 |
[00:40] | nathaniel, i’m shocked. | 内特尼尔 我很震惊 |
[00:42] | i thought you were strictly an herbal man. | 我以为你只沾那些中草药呢 |
[00:44] | the drugs were dad’s. | 这毒品是爸爸的 |
[00:45] | i mean, i guess he thought it would | 我觉得 他认为如果 |
[00:47] | be easier on everyone if i took the hit. | 由我承担责任对大家都好 |
[00:48] | i have to say, every time i look at anne’s finger | 我得说 每次我看到安妮的手 |
[00:50] | and see blair’s future engagement ring… ah. | 我看到的就是布莱尔未来的订婚戒指 |
[00:53] | i can hardly contain my joy. | 我真是太高兴了 |
[00:54] | it seems your father is facing some other charges. | 看起来你父亲还要面临其他指控 |
[00:57] | for what? embezzlement and fraud. | -什么罪名? -挪用公款以及诈骗 |
[01:00] | you should deal with your father. | 你应该处理你父亲的事 |
[01:02] | he needs you. i don’t. | 他需要你 但我不需要 |
[01:03] | where’s nate? | 内特人呢? |
[01:05] | i think we just broke up. | 我想我们刚分手了 |
[01:06] | what? | 什么? |
[01:07] | i don’t wanna talk about it. i just want to escape. | 我不想说这个 我只想忘了这事 |
[01:10] | that’s what this place is for, right? | 这地方正合适 不是吗? |
[01:30] | according to the catholic church, | 根据天主教教堂规定 |
[01:32] | mortal sin can only be absolved | 不可饶恕的罪 |
[01:35] | through the sacred act of confession, | 只有在虔诚的惭悔后才被赦免 |
[01:37] | but it looks like a certain w.a.s.p. princess | 但看起来有一位W.A.S.P.公主 |
[01:40] | has recently found herself desperately | 最近发现自己急需卸下 |
[01:43] | in need of a little unburdening. | 心里的一些重担 |
[01:45] | and who is the man upstairs to discriminate? | 谁又是那个让她特别对待的那个人呢? |
[01:48] | forgive me, father, for i have sinned. | 神父 宽恕我 因为我有罪 |
[01:51] | it’s been… | 自从… |
[01:53] | a while since my last confession. | 上一次忏悔 已经有一段时间没来了 |
[01:56] | what troubles you, my child? | 我的孩子 什么事情困扰你? |
[02:05] | after being broken up with my boyfriend | 与男朋友分手后 |
[02:08] | for exactly 20 minutes, i… | 准确来说是20分钟后 我… |
[02:11] | succumbed to inebriation, | 就酩酊大醉 |
[02:13] | performed at a speakeasy | 在一间地下酒吧表演 |
[02:15] | and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass. | 还把我的贞操献给了 一个自以为是的混蛋 |
[02:19] | the only good news is that he’s a total pig | 唯一的好消息是 他完全是一头猪 |
[02:21] | who will act like it never happened. thank god. ahem. | 他会当没事发生过一样 感谢上帝 |
[02:24] | sorry. truthfully, i’m not even catholic. | 抱歉 说实话 我不是天主教徒 |
[02:27] | you don’t say. | 你不用说这 |
[02:28] | but losing my virginity to chuck bass? | 但是把我的贞操给了巴特·拜斯? |
[02:31] | none of my friends will ever understand. | 没有一个朋友会理解我的 |
[02:34] | i’m ready for my punishment. | 我准备好接受惩罚了 |
[02:36] | whatever you and god think is fair | 无论你和上帝想怎么样 这都是合理的 |
[02:39] | flogging, fasting, | 鞭打 禁食 |
[02:42] | putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh, | 把那些带有尖齿的东西 放在我大腿周围 |
[02:44] | like silas. | 比如苦修带那种 |
[02:45] | how about some food for thought instead? | 用精神食粮代替如何? |
[02:48] | don’t drink. | 别喝酒了 |
[02:50] | keep your clothes on. | 把衣服穿好 |
[02:52] | try avoiding those who might cause you to stray. | 尝试避开那些会使你迷惘的人 |
[02:55] | oh, i plan to. | 我准备那样做了 |
[02:57] | thank you, father. it was very good advice. | 谢谢 神父 这是个很好的建议 |
[03:02] | you don’t grant birthday wishes, do you? | 你不能实现生日愿望的 是吗? |
[03:05] | i’m a priest, not a genie. | 我是神父 不是鬼怪 |
[03:08] | well, the next time you talk to him, | 下次你跟”他”说话时问一下 |
[03:11] | would you ask him to send my boyfriend back to me? | 能否让我的男朋友回到我身边? |
[03:22] | mm. i gotta say… | 我要说… |
[03:24] | no need to say anything. | 什么都不要说 |
[03:28] | god, i hate people in love. | 天啊 我讨厌恋爱中的人 |
[03:33] | awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[03:35] | vanessa? | 瓦内萨? |
[03:36] | serena. dan. | 丹 是瑟琳娜 |
[03:38] | no, no, no, no, no, no. vanessa’s here. | 不… 瓦内萨在这 |
[03:44] | ah. lovebirds ready to order? | 小情侣准备好点菜了? |
[03:45] | oh, i’ll take ’em. | 我来吧 |
[03:48] | hi. so, uh, you–you work here now? | 那么… 你现在在这工作啊? |
[03:51] | i did mention that, but you’ve been distracted. | 我有提过 但你没放在心上 |
[03:54] | vanessa. hi. nice to see you. | 瓦内萨 很高兴见到你 |
[03:55] | this time you’re seeing less of me. | 这次让你看到的部分比上次少 |
[03:57] | sorry about that. walking in when you were, you know… yeah. | 你们在那个的时候我进来了 |
[04:01] | so you guys are up early. what’d you do last night? | 你们起得那么早 昨晚做什么了? |
[04:05] | oh, my god. i totally didn’t mean to pry. | 我的天啊 我不是故意要去打听的 |
[04:07] | you’re not prying. why would you think you’re prying? | -你不是在打听 -为什么觉得你是在打听呢? |
[04:09] | no reason. | 没有原因 |
[04:11] | did you tell her? | 你告诉她了? |
[04:12] | what? no. what’s to tell? i know nothing, | -什么? 不 要告诉她什么? -我什么都不知道 |
[04:15] | but if you guys did the thing i know nothing about, | 但如果你们做了我不知道的事情 |
[04:17] | then i would totally support that. thanks, vanessa. | -我会非常地支持 -谢谢 瓦内萨 |
[04:19] | good to know in the event that should happen. | 感谢你支持该发生的事情 |
[04:22] | oh, meaning it didn’t happen? | 那就是说没有发生了? |
[04:23] | meaning i don’t even know what we’re talking about right now. | 那是说我甚至不知道 我们现在在说什么 |
[04:25] | i know i’m lost. and i should get lost. | -我想我被弄糊涂了 -我应该要消失了 |
[04:28] | first day. i have lots of tables. | 第一天上班 我还有很多事情做 |
[04:31] | clearly. | 知道了 |
[04:36] | so vanessa works here now. | 瓦内萨现在在这做 |
[04:38] | yeah, we should make this our regular spot. | 是啊 我们应该常来这里 |
[05:07] | well, this is the last place i’d expect to find you. | 没想到会在这里找到你 |
[05:10] | go away, chuck. i’ve been given orders | 恰克 走开 我已经从上帝那里 |
[05:13] | practically from god himself to avoid you. | 得到指示 要远离你了 |
[05:15] | would you consider avoiding me over breakfast? | 你能在早餐后再考虑远离我吗? |
[05:17] | sorry, but as is tradition on the day before my birthday, | 抱歉 但是按照我生日前一天的传统 |
[05:20] | i’m heading to the jeweler’s to put some pieces on hold | 我要去珠宝店预留几件珠宝 |
[05:22] | for eleanor and | 让埃莉诺和… |
[05:23] | nate? oh, i don’t think | 内特? 我认为 |
[05:25] | he’ll be singing “happy birthday” this year. | 他今年不会为你唱生日歌了 |
[05:27] | no one knows that nate and i broke up, | 没有人知道我和内特分手了 |
[05:29] | and it’s gonna stay that way so i can fix this, | 而且不会有人知道 这样我才能搞定这件事 |
[05:31] | and i don’t think your best friend | 我觉得如果他知道的话 |
[05:32] | would still be your best friend if he knew– | 你的好朋友就不再是你的好朋友了 |
[05:33] | if he knew how much i enjoyed the removal | 如果他知道 在这辆车的后座第一次和你做爱时 |
[05:35] | of a certain chastity belt in the back of this very limo? | 我有多享受呢? |
[05:40] | from this moment forward, | 从这一刻开始 |
[05:42] | the events of last night will never be mentioned again. | 昨晚的事情不准再提起 |
[05:44] | is that clear? | 清楚吗 |
[05:45] | not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, | 没有你在我耳边的呻吟声清楚 |
[05:47] | which i have been replaying over and over. | 我反复地回放着 |
[05:50] | well, erase the tape, | 把带子洗掉 |
[05:52] | because as far as i’m concerned, it never happened. | 据我所知 这事从未发生过 |
[05:54] | i’ll see you at your party tonight. | 今晚派对上见了 – |
[05:55] | you’re officially uninvited. | 正式通知你 你没被邀请 |
[05:57] | never stopped me before. | 不要先拒绝我 |
[05:58] | speak of the devil, | 说到魔鬼 |
[05:59] | and he doth appear, wearing his trademark scarf. | 他的确出现了 戴着他标志性的围巾 |
[06:03] | careful, b. | 小心 B |
[06:04] | hell hath no fury like a chuck bass scorned. | 无视恰克·拜斯 后果可是很严重 |
[06:17] | hey, dad. | 爸 |
[06:17] | hi, honey. how was hudson? | 亲爱的 在哈德逊过得怎么样了? |
[06:19] | your mother must have been kind of surprised to see you. | 你母亲见到你肯定很高兴 |
[06:22] | yeah, she was. | 是啊 她是啊 |
[06:26] | hi, rufus. | 你好 鲁弗斯 |
[06:27] | alison. | 艾利森 |
[06:29] | what are you doing here? well, | 你来这里干嘛? |
[06:30] | i asked her to come. | 是我叫她来的 |
[06:32] | you know, i thought you guys could… talk. | 我认为你们可以… 谈谈 |
[06:40] | or not. | 或者不谈 |
[06:43] | okay, dad, i know it wasn’t my place to ask mom to come back… | 好吧 爸爸 我知道不该由我来叫妈妈回来 |
[06:45] | jenny. | 珍妮 |
[06:45] | it’s your life. i get that, but it’s my life, too, | 这是你的生活 我知道 但这也是我的生活 |
[06:48] | and it’s dan’s, | 也是丹的 |
[06:49] | and i just felt that nothing’s ever gonna change | 我只是觉得如果没有人做些什么 |
[06:51] | if someone doesn’t do something. | 事情是不会有转机的 |
[06:52] | jenny! stop. breathe. | 珍妮! 停下来 深呼吸 |
[06:54] | i’m not angry. | 我不是在生气 |
[06:57] | you’re not? | 你不生气? |
[06:58] | not at you. | 不是生你的气 |
[06:59] | while you can’t get un-angry at mom | 如果妈妈在哈得逊 |
[07:01] | if she’s in hudson, and you’re here, dad. | 而你在这 你是不会消气的 |
[07:05] | i mean, nothing’s ever gonna change | 如果你们都不在同一屋檐下 |
[07:06] | if you’re not in the same room. | 事情是不会有好转的 |
[07:08] | can’t you just give it a chance? | 你就不能给大家一个机会吗? |
[07:13] | not on an empty stomach. | 不要饿着肚子说话 |
[07:16] | come. i’ll make us breakfast. | 过来 我来给大家做早餐 |
[07:21] | who wants waffles? | 谁想吃华夫饼? |
[07:23] | i mean, you do still like waffles, right, rufus? | 鲁弗斯 你还是喜欢华夫饼的吧? |
[07:26] | you know me, al. | 埃莉 你了解我的 |
[07:27] | i’m a loyal guy. once i commit to something, i stick with it. | 我是个专一的人 一旦我认定什么了 就不会变的 |
[07:33] | i’ll get the syrup. | 我去拿糖浆 |
[07:50] | hey, mom. i just got back from the jeweler’s, | 妈 我刚从珠宝店里回来 |
[07:53] | and i have to say–have you seen this? | -我得说… -你看过这个了吗 |
[07:56] | since when does drunk and disorderly get this much attention? | 什么时候起你这么关注醉酒闹事了? |
[07:59] | since never. | 一直都没有 |
[08:00] | the captain is being charged with embezzlement and fraud. | 直到上校因挪用公款和诈骗被起诉了 |
[08:04] | this is an absolute disaster. | 这完全是个灾难 |
[08:05] | it must be awful for them. | 对他们来说太可怕了 |
[08:08] | i meant for me. the captain is supposed to represent me. | 我是说我 上校本来应该为我代理的 |
[08:12] | the contracts are about to be signed. | 合同都准备要签了 |
[08:14] | what about my i.p.o., huh? | 我的股票上市怎么办? |
[08:15] | what is gonna happen to my bendel’s deal? | 我在班道尔的生意怎么办? |
[08:18] | nate looks so helpless. | 内特看起来好无助 |
[08:19] | i have to call my attorney. | 我得打电话给我的律师 |
[08:21] | i-i have to put an end to this deal before it goes any further. | 我得在情况变得更糟之前把它了结 |
[08:24] | i have to talk to nate. | 我得去和内特谈谈 |
[08:27] | i don’t know why everybody’s making such a big deal out of this. | 我不懂为什么大家把这事炒得这么大 |
[08:30] | it’s just a misunderstanding. it’ll be cleared up in time. | 这只是个误会 很快就会澄清的 |
[08:33] | yes, it will, at your trial. this is real, howard. | 是的 没错 霍华德 你要被审讯这是真的 |
[08:36] | the only reason you’re not behind bars right now | 你现在没被关在牢里的唯一原因是 |
[08:38] | is because your wife could afford your bail. | 你的夫人能够支付得起你的保释金 |
[08:40] | and i would’ve paid ten times that amount. | 就是再出十倍我也愿意 |
[08:42] | you’re not going to jail. | 你不会进监狱的 |
[08:43] | and we’re gonna do everything we can to make sure | 我们会尽可能 |
[08:44] | that doesn’t happen, | 保证这不会发生 |
[08:45] | but in the meantime, this is not something to be cavalier about. | 但同时 也不能掉以轻心 |
[08:47] | it’s clearly a setup. someone’s got a agenda. dad, | 这明显是个陷阱 有人故意陷害我 |
[08:50] | would you just shut up and listen to him? | 爸 你能闭嘴听他说吗 |
[08:52] | nate. look, sir, what exactly do we need to do here? | -内特 -先生 现在我们到底能做什么? |
[08:54] | remain calm and give them nothing but a united front | 保持冷静 什么都不要做 |
[08:57] | as we fight this. well, what about some sort of, um, | -只要团结起来一致对外 -那么 要不要… |
[09:01] | some sort of plea? | 例如认罪 |
[09:02] | a plea? you think i’m guilty? | 认罪? 你觉得我有罪? |
[09:04] | dad, it’s just a question. | 爸 这只是一个问题 |
[09:07] | how would that work exactly? | 其实怎样才能行得通? |
[09:08] | it wouldn’t. nate, i’m sure you’re very tired, | -不需要 -内特 我想你很累了 |
[09:11] | and this is a conversation for adults. | 这是大人的谈话 |
[09:13] | why don’t you go get some rest, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 去休息一下吧 |
[09:25] | hey, dad. | 爸 |
[09:26] | jenny. | 珍妮 |
[09:30] | and–and mom. | 还有… 妈妈 |
[09:32] | hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:33] | well, look at this. the whole family’s together… | 看来全家团圆了… |
[09:36] | eating waffles. | 吃着华夫饼 |
[09:38] | want one? | 来一个吗? |
[09:39] | you bet. | 当然 |
[09:41] | just one question. | 问个问题 |
[09:42] | am i the only one who thinks this is extremely weird? | 你们难道不觉得奇怪吗? |
[09:46] | i-i mean, given everything. | 我是指 眼前的这个景象 |
[09:48] | dan, just forget about it. | 丹 你就别提了 |
[09:50] | if dad can let it go, so can you. | 如果爸都不在乎了 你也可以 |
[09:51] | what do you mean, let it go? | 你是什么意思? 不在乎? |
[09:53] | you know, the guy in hudson. you told her? | -你知道 在哈德逊的那个人 -你告诉她了? |
[09:56] | no, of course i didn’t tell her. rufus. | 没有 我当然没跟她说 鲁弗斯 |
[09:58] | i would never. | 我也没有 |
[09:58] | i overheard dan and dad talking. | 我不小心听到了丹和爸的谈话 |
[09:59] | he heard us arguing on the phone. | 他听到我们在电话里吵架 |
[10:01] | yeah, if you want to keep secrets, maybe we should all | 好吧 如果我们都想保守秘密 |
[10:03] | abandon the loft and move to a place with more walls. | 我们应该离开这房子 搬到有更多墙的地方去 |
[10:13] | it’s always gogood to give him a while. | 让他一个人静一下比较好 |
[10:16] | yeah, no, i knew–i knew that. | 是的 我明白的 |
[10:20] | i can’t believe he told her you guys were gonna do it. | 我真不敢相信他告诉她 你们俩正打算做 |
[10:24] | well, i told you. that’s different. i’m a girl. | -我也告诉你了呀 -那不一样 我是女生 |
[10:26] | yeah, well, so is she. | 她也是啊 |
[10:27] | exactly my point. but even if she wasn’t, | 我就是这意思 但即使她不是 |
[10:30] | when you get a boyfriend, you become the best friend, | 当你有了男朋友 你就变成了他最好的朋友 |
[10:32] | and the best friend becomes the second best friend. | 而最好的朋友就退居其次了 |
[10:35] | that’s just how it has to be if it’s ever gonna work. | 如果想要有结果 就应该是这样 |
[10:39] | hey, you still haven’t told me how nate’s doing. | 你还没告诉我内特怎么样了 |
[10:41] | it’s all over the news. | 到处都在报道 |
[10:43] | uh, when i talked to him this morning, | 早上我和他谈了 |
[10:45] | i-i told him to focus on his family today. | 我让他今天多放些精力在家里 |
[10:46] | but he’s still coming to your party, right? | 但是他还是会来你的派对 对吧? |
[10:49] | here. | 给你 |
[10:50] | uh, i told him not to worry about it. | 我让他别管这个了 |
[10:53] | i mean, only if he’s up to it. | 除非他乐意来 |
[10:54] | you’re such a good girlfriend, b., | 你真是个好女朋友 B |
[10:57] | really. | 真的 |
[11:02] | hey, um, i’ll just pick you up, and we can go together, | 我来接你吧 我们可以一块儿去 |
[11:05] | but i really hope nate can make it. | 但是我真的希望内特能来 |
[11:25] | hey, take your earphones out. | 把耳机摘掉 |
[11:27] | take your earphones out. | 把耳机摘掉 |
[11:29] | nathaniel, i’ve been calling you for 20 minutes. | 内特尼尔 我喊了你20分钟 |
[11:32] | i’m sorry. what is it? | 抱歉 什么事? |
[11:36] | blair’s birthday party is tonight, isn’t it? | 今晚是布莱尔的生日派对 是吗? |
[11:40] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:41] | i was thinking maybe you should give her something special. | 我想也许你应该给她些特别的东西 |
[11:44] | i’m sure she’s already picked out something at the jewelry store | 我肯定她已经去珠宝店挑了些东西 |
[11:46] | and put it on hold. | 并且让那儿留着了 |
[11:48] | something more special than that. | 比那更特别的东西 |
[11:53] | mom, that’s a family heirloom. | 妈 这是祖传戒指 |
[11:55] | i’m not giving it to blair. | 我不会给布莱尔的 |
[11:58] | it’s an engagement ring. | 这是订婚戒指 |
[11:59] | i’m not asking you to propose, but it’s important | 我没让你求婚 但这很重要 |
[12:02] | that blair knows how much you value her loyalty. | 让布莱尔知道 你有多重视她的忠诚 |
[12:05] | her loyalty or her mother’s? | 她的还是她母亲的? |
[12:06] | eleanor’s lawyers may have called. | 埃莉诺的律师可能打过电话来了 |
[12:08] | what difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗? |
[12:10] | one day we’ll all be family, | 总有一天我们会成为一家人 |
[12:11] | and they won’t have a choice in these matters. | 在这个事上她们别无选择 |
[12:13] | blair and i broke up last night. | 昨天晚上布莱尔和我分手了 |
[12:16] | well, then get back together. | 那么 就复合吧 |
[12:19] | i don’t think so. | 我不想 |
[12:20] | may i remind you it was your own rash actions | 需要我提醒你 因为你的一时冲动 |
[12:22] | that got us into this predicament? | 才使我们陷入今天的困境吗? |
[12:24] | we’re in this predicament because dad has a drug problem. | 我们陷入今天的困境是因为爸吸毒 |
[12:27] | i was trying to help him then help him. | -我在试着帮他 -那就帮他 |
[12:31] | your father’s acting the way that he is because he’s scared. | 你父亲今天的表现是因为他害怕 |
[12:34] | he needs you so much right now, | 现在他这么需要你 |
[12:37] | more than he ever has. | 比以往都需要 |
[12:39] | we all do. | 我们都需要你 |
[12:42] | whoever thought monarchy was dead | 那些认为君主制已经灭亡的人 |
[12:44] | didn’t realize it just changed zip codes. | 没有意识到它只是换了个形式 |
[12:47] | so what will it be, nate, | 内特 那么它将会是什么呢? |
[12:49] | blair waldorf’s hand or your father’s head? | 选择布莱尔·霍道夫的手 还是你父亲的脑袋呢? |
[13:09] | hi. are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[13:11] | uh, i’ve been texting you all day. | 我给你发了一整天的短信 |
[13:13] | yeah, i’m–i’m fine. thanks. i, um, just been a little busy. | 我很好 谢谢 只是有点忙 |
[13:16] | i just wanted to check on you, see if you need anything. | 我只是想关心你一下 看是否需要帮忙 |
[13:20] | yeah, i kinda do. | 是有一点 |
[13:22] | oh? | 噢? |
[13:23] | um… blair, do you think we’ve been a little | 布莱尔 你是否觉得我们… |
[13:27] | a little hasty with the whole breakup? | 整个分手过程有点匆忙了? |
[13:30] | i-i don’t know, nate. | 我不知道 内特 |
[13:31] | um, it was a pretty difficult decision. | 这是一个很难的决定 |
[13:35] | yeah, look, i-i totally understand. | 我完全明白 |
[13:36] | i’m sorry. i, um, i shouldn’t have brought it up. | 对不起 我不该提这事儿 |
[13:39] | uh, but we do have a lot of history together, | 但是我们在一起那么久 |
[13:43] | and, uh, it was in the heat of the moment, | 曾经也热恋过 |
[13:45] | but you’d have to be willing to really work for it. | 但是这需要你去苦心经营的 |
[13:50] | yeah, yeah, of course. | 是的 是的 当然 |
[13:52] | listen, we’ll just take it slow and see how it goes. | 那我们慢慢来 看看今后怎么样 |
[13:56] | i’ve got a birthday present for you. | 我有一份生日礼物给你 |
[13:59] | it’s, uh, something special. | 一件特别的东西 |
[14:04] | i can’t wait to open it at my party. | 我现在都迫不及待想看到了 |
[14:06] | i’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[14:07] | i… | 我… |
[14:13] | hi. this is blair waldorf. | 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[14:15] | i was wondering if any of the pieces that i put on hold | 我想知道我让你们保留的首饰里 |
[14:17] | were picked up today. | 今天有没有哪件被取走了 |
[14:20] | the diamond necklace? really? | 钻石项链? 真的? |
[14:22] | okay. | 好的 |
[14:24] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | thank you! | 谢谢 |
[14:30] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:31] | thank you. | 谢谢… |
[14:47] | can we talk? | 我们谈谈好吗? |
[14:54] | well, that depends. are you–are you back for good? | 看情况吧 你…你不走了吗 |
[14:57] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:59] | your father and i haven’t really had a chance to talk, so… | 你父亲和我还没机会谈过 所以… |
[15:01] | well, do you want to come back, | 那么 是你想回来呢? |
[15:04] | or do you wanna live in hudson with, uh, neighbor guy? | 还是想和那个邻居住在哈德逊呢? |
[15:07] | okay, look, dan, i understand that you’re mad, all right? | 丹 我理解你为什么生气 好吗? |
[15:09] | and i’m not gonna defend what i did. | 而且我不准备为自己所做的作辩护 |
[15:11] | no, you–you don’t get it, do you? | 不 你… 你没有明白 是吗? |
[15:14] | you think i’m only mad about the cheating? | 你以为我只是因为你的外遇而生气吗? |
[15:18] | okay. what else? | 那好吧 还有什么? |
[15:21] | maybe that you promised you would be home | 也许是你曾经答应过我 |
[15:22] | by the end of summer, | 暑假结束你就会回来 |
[15:23] | and then you weren’t. | 而你没有 |
[15:25] | maybe the fact that you left at all. | 也许我气的就是你离开这件事 |
[15:27] | i asked if you were okay with me going away, | 我问过你 如果我离开你同意吗 |
[15:29] | and i’d hoped that if there was a problem, | 并且我希望 |
[15:31] | you would say something. | 如果有问题你能说出来 |
[15:32] | like what? “your daughter’s a freshman at a school | 说什么? 你女儿在学校是新生 |
[15:35] | “populated by mean girls | 受一群尖酸刻薄的女孩儿的欢迎 |
[15:37] | and date rapists? | 并且在约会中险遭强奸 |
[15:38] | i think she needs her mom.” | 我想她需要她的母亲 |
[15:40] | or maybe “my father is madly in love with you | 或许是 我的爸爸疯狂的爱着你 |
[15:44] | and will probably never get over this”? | 并且永远不可能忘记你? |
[15:51] | why should i have to tell you this? | 我为什么要告诉你这些? |
[15:58] | where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[15:59] | out. i’ll call later. | 出去 我一会儿打电话回来 |
[16:03] | well, that went well. | 进展很顺利 |
[16:06] | you know, i was thinking of going out also. | 我刚好也想出去 |
[16:07] | there’s something i kinda need to do. oh, yeah. you need some help? | -我还有点事要做 -好的 需要帮忙吗? |
[16:10] | can i help you? no, i’m good. thanks. | -我能帮你吗? -不用 我一个人就行 谢谢 |
[16:23] | come on, man. | 来吧 哥们儿 |
[16:23] | i can hear you breathing on the other side of the door. | 我能听见你在门那边的呼吸声 |
[16:27] | is she anybody you can get rid of? | 你能先把那女孩放一放吗? |
[16:29] | i just really need to talk to you, man. please. | 哥们儿 我真的要和你谈谈 求你了 |
[16:33] | nathaniel. | 内特尼尔 |
[16:36] | where’s the girl? | 那女孩呢? |
[16:37] | in my dreams. i was trying to get some shut-eye. | 在我梦里 我正想打个盹儿… |
[16:40] | what’s on your mind? it’s my mom. | -你正苦恼什么? -是我妈 |
[16:42] | sounds freudian. | 听起来像弗洛伊德那样 |
[16:46] | she wants me to give blair her ring. | 她要我把戒指给布莱尔 |
[16:47] | what? you guys broke up. | 什么? 你们俩分手了 |
[16:50] | yeah, i know. i mean, uh, wait. how do you know? | 是啊 我知道 等等 你怎么知道的? |
[16:54] | predictably, your ex ran | 未卜先知 你前女友 |
[16:55] | the old, uh, grill-the-best-friend play. | 上演了一场古老的”盘问好朋友”的戏码 |
[16:58] | tried to find out where your head was at. | 试图想知道你脑子究竟在想什么 |
[17:01] | so, uh, where, uh, where is your head? | 那么 你的脑子现在想什么? |
[17:06] | spinning. | 很乱 |
[17:08] | i mean, my mom wants me to get back with blair | 我是说 我妈想我和布莱尔复合 |
[17:10] | so eleanor doesn’t pull out of their business deal. | 那样埃莉诺就不会撤销他们的生意 |
[17:15] | it’s all because of my dad’s whole trial thing, you know? | 都是因为我爸被审问的事 你知道吧 |
[17:18] | yeah. i’m sorry about all that, | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[17:20] | but look, if you’re done with blair, be done. | 但是 如果你和布莱尔结束了 就让它结束吧 |
[17:23] | don’t cave to your parents’ wishes if they’re not your desires. | 如果你不想 就不要被你父母牵着鼻子走 |
[17:26] | excuse me? where’s my boy? | 打扰一下 我的兄弟在哪了? |
[17:28] | “seal the deal. tap that ass. money marries bigger money”? | 不谈生意 拍拍马屁 钱滚钱? |
[17:31] | look, i care about three things, nathaniel | 内特尼尔 我在意三件事 |
[17:33] | money, the pleasures money brings me and you. | 钱 钱所带来的快乐 还有你 |
[17:37] | i’m just trying to have your back here. | 我只是在努力支持你 |
[17:39] | your parents have been controlling you your whole life. | 你父母已经控制你全部生活了 |
[17:41] | if it doesn’t end now, when will it ever? | 如果现在不结束它 要等到什么时候? |
[18:10] | hey, serena! blair! | 瑟琳娜! 布莱尔! |
[18:12] | happy birthday! happy birthday! | 生日快乐! |
[18:15] | oh, my god, kati. your brother’s place looks fabulous. | 天哪 凯蒂 你哥哥的地方太棒了 |
[18:18] | yeah, i know, right? i know. it’s incredible. come on, guys. | -是呀 我知道 不是吗? -太不可思议了 来吧 姐妹们 |
[18:20] | let’s check it out. | 我们到处看看 |
[18:28] | hai. douzo. | 请慢用 |
[18:29] | – arigatou gozaimasu. – douitashimashite. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:31] | thank you. hey. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | so where’s nate? | 内特呢? |
[18:34] | um, i’m sure he’ll be here soon. | 我肯定他很快就来了 |
[18:38] | what about dan? oh, uh, he said he’s coming, | -丹呢? -他说他会来的 |
[18:40] | but i haven’t talked to him since this morning. | 不过我从今早起还没跟他说过话 |
[18:42] | well, you better check in on him. | 那你最好再确认一下 |
[18:44] | make sure the best friend hasn’t whisked him away | 确保那个好朋友没有把他拐走 |
[18:46] | to do some friendly activity. oh, shut up. | -去做些友好的活动 -闭嘴 |
[18:49] | oh, there’s chuck. i bet he knows where nate is. | 恰克来了 我保证他知道内特在哪 |
[18:51] | i think nate probably just snuck in while we were dancing. | 我想我们跳舞的时候内特会溜进来 |
[18:54] | chuck. | 恰克 |
[19:02] | well, thanks for listening to me complain about | 谢谢你听我抱怨了 |
[19:03] | my family all afternoon. | 一下午的家庭故事 |
[19:05] | i know it’s hard right now… | 我知道你现在很难过… |
[19:07] | but your family’s one of the good ones, | 但你家里人都不错 |
[19:08] | and your parents really love each other. | 并且你的父母真的很相爱 |
[19:10] | they’ll figure it out, | 他们会想办法的 |
[19:11] | and in the meantime, you’ve got me. | 而且你还有我 |
[19:14] | um, actually, i was gonna go meet up with serena. | 事实上 我得去见瑟琳娜了 |
[19:18] | oh, sure. have fun. | 好啊 玩得开心点 |
[19:22] | i will. what are we doing? | 我会的 我们在做什么? |
[19:25] | i thought you said we weren’t doing anything. | 我以为你说的我们不会做任何事 |
[19:29] | i like serena, and i like you, | 我喜欢瑟琳娜 我也喜欢你 |
[19:31] | and she likes me,and you like me, | 并且她喜欢我 你喜欢我 |
[19:33] | so how–how can you not like each other? | 所以你们怎能不喜欢对方呢? |
[19:35] | it’s mathematically impossible. who said i didn’t like her? | -这根本不可能的 -谁说我不喜欢她的? |
[19:38] | i just don’t know her. | 我只是不了解她 |
[19:39] | yeah, and you’re making a real effort to change that. | 是的 而且你在很努力去改变 |
[19:41] | i mean, why spend five minutes trying to be nice to serena, | 为什么要花五分钟 试着对瑟琳娜友善呢 |
[19:44] | when i can spend day after day forced | 在我能日复一日被迫在 |
[19:46] | to choose between the two of you? | 你们两个人中选择的时候 |
[19:48] | okay, fine. you want to see me get my nice on? | 好的 你想我有好脸色? |
[19:50] | let’s do it tonight. just you, me and serena. um… | 我们今晚就来 就你 我和瑟琳娜 |
[19:56] | tonight–tonight is blair waldorf’s birthday party. | 今晚… 今晚是布莱尔·霍道夫的生日派对 |
[19:59] | uh, i think we might want to start by dipping a toe | 我想我们可以先尝试一下 |
[20:01] | rather than diving off of a cliff, | 总比一头扎进悬崖要强 |
[20:04] | headfirst, into the rocks with the sharks. | 浅尝辄止 |
[20:06] | why? we all know how to swim. | 为什么? 我们都知道怎么游泳 |
[20:09] | come on. | 来吧 |
[20:10] | you want to do this, let’s do it. | 你想这样做 我们就做 |
[20:19] | are you ready for your present? ow! | 准备好看你的礼物了吗? |
[20:22] | if you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask. | 如果你来狠的 你说就行了 |
[20:26] | hi. hi. hello there. | -嗨 布莱尔 -嗨 你好啊 |
[20:28] | happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[20:31] | you nauseate me. | 你让我恶心 |
[20:33] | all this talk about how you have to be with nate | 所有的谈话都是关于你和内特 |
[20:35] | or the world will end. | 不然世界就完了 |
[20:36] | face it. it’s over. | 面对现实吧 已经结束了 |
[20:39] | you sound like a jealous boyfriend. | 你听起来像一个嫉妒的男朋友 |
[20:42] | yeah, right. you wish. | 对啊 你想得美 |
[20:50] | no. | 不 |
[20:52] | you wish. | 你才想得美 |
[20:54] | please. you forget who you’re talking to. | 拜托 你忘记在跟谁说话了 |
[20:56] | so do you. | 你也是 |
[20:58] | do you… | 难道你… |
[21:00] | like me? | 喜欢我? |
[21:03] | define “like.” | 怎样算”喜欢” |
[21:06] | uh, you have got to be kidding. i do not believe this. | 你肯定是在开玩笑 我不相信这的 |
[21:10] | how do you think i feel? | 你觉得我是什么感受? |
[21:12] | i haven’t slept. i feel sick, | 我睡不着 我感觉病了 |
[21:14] | like there’s something in my stomach, fluttering. | 就像胃里有什么东西在煽动翅膀 |
[21:18] | butterflies? | 蝴蝶吗? |
[21:20] | no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不… |
[21:22] | this is not–not happening. | 这是不可能的 |
[21:24] | believe me, no one is more surprised or ashamed than i am. | 相信我 没有人比我更惊讶或羞愧了 |
[21:27] | chuck, you know that | 恰克 你知道的 |
[21:29] | i adore all of god’s creatures | 我钟爱上帝所有的杰作 |
[21:32] | and the metaphors that they inspire, | 以及他们所暗指的寓意 |
[21:34] | but… those butterflies have got to be murdered. | 但是… 那些蝴蝶必须要除掉 |
[21:42] | fine. it wasn’t that great anyway. | 好吧 不管怎么说它就是不好的 |
[21:45] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:06] | jenny. | 珍妮 |
[22:07] | oh. hi, nate. | 内特 你好 |
[22:09] | hey. i told blair, | 是我告诉布莱尔的 |
[22:12] | and i shouldn’t have. i’m sorry. | 我不应该说的 很抱歉 |
[22:13] | oh, about what happened at the ball? | 关于舞会上发生的事情吗 |
[22:14] | it’s, uh, it’s not your fault. | 那… 那不是你的错 |
[22:19] | so… how have things been between you guys? | 那么… 你们之间怎么样了? |
[22:23] | uh, strange, | 挺奇怪的 |
[22:25] | but again, not your fault. | 但仍然不是你的错 |
[22:28] | so you gonna go inside? | 那么你要进去吗? |
[22:30] | i was planning on it, | 我一直准备进去的 |
[22:31] | but now that i’m here, i’m not so sure. | 但现在我在这 我就不确定了 |
[22:34] | yeah. me neither. | 对啊 我也不确定 |
[22:35] | blair invited me before our fight, | 我们还没闹翻前 布莱尔邀请我的 |
[22:36] | and i was gonna run in and give her this card, | 我打算进去把这张卡给她 |
[22:40] | which says “i’m sorry,” like, 30 times. | 里面大概写了三十来次”对不起”吧 |
[22:43] | maybe you could just deliver it for me, though? | 或者你帮我给她吧? |
[22:46] | uh, do you wanna go take a walk or something? | 你想不想散个步或别的什么 |
[22:50] | with you? | 跟你? |
[22:52] | um, what would blair think? | 那布莱尔会怎么想? |
[22:55] | well, blair’s up there. | 布莱尔在那儿 |
[22:57] | unless, of course, you wanna go. | 当然 你想进去也可以 |
[22:58] | it’s up to you. | 随你 |
[23:02] | a walk sounds good. | 散步好一点 |
[23:07] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:12] | dan, you’re here! | 丹 你来了 |
[23:15] | and, um, and you brought vanessa. | 你把瓦内萨也带来啦 |
[23:18] | hey. good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:20] | um, kati and is, you–you know dan. | 凯蒂跟易丝你们已经认识丹了 |
[23:24] | uh, blair, this is, um, dan’s friend vanessa. | 布莱尔 这是丹的朋友瓦内萨 |
[23:29] | wow. you didn’t mention they were so nice. | 你怎么没跟我说她们这么好啊 |
[23:31] | now i get it. | 现在我知道了 |
[23:32] | oh, sweetie, you did not tell me she looked like that. | 亲爱的 你没跟我说她是这样的 |
[23:35] | this is such a problem. | 这可真是个大问题 |
[23:39] | rufus, i’m sorry. | 鲁弗斯 我很抱歉 |
[23:42] | i know that you’re upset. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[23:44] | you’re getting that, huh? | 原来你知道啊 |
[23:45] | can you please talk to me? please? | 你能跟我聊聊吗? 拜托你 |
[23:48] | i only have one question, | 我只有一个问题 |
[23:49] | and i’m pretty sure i don’t want to hear the answer. | 但我很确定我不想知道答案 |
[23:51] | it happened one time, | 只发生过一次 |
[23:52] | and i wish it hadn’t, and it’s over. | 我真希望没发生过 已经结束了 |
[23:56] | then why did our daughter have to go to hudson | 那为什么我们的女儿要去哈德逊 |
[23:58] | and drag you back here? | 把你拉回来这里? |
[24:00] | because when we spoke on the phone, | 因为我们聊电话的时候 |
[24:01] | i didn’t really get the impression that you wanted to see me. | 我并不很确定你想见我 |
[24:04] | i thought i should give you some space. | 我想我该给你点空间 |
[24:06] | this family has had way too much space. | 这个家给你很大的空间了 |
[24:08] | you never should have left. | 你不应该离开的 |
[24:09] | can we not go through this whole thing again? | 我们不要再想这件事了好吗? |
[24:11] | please. you know that i wasn’t happy. | 拜托 你也知道我那时不开心 |
[24:13] | yeah. you happy now? | 是吗 那你现在开心了吗? |
[24:15] | in some ways, i am. | 某种程度来说 我开心 |
[24:16] | i know you don’t want to hear that. | 我知道你不想听这些 |
[24:19] | look, please don’t act like you care what i want. | 别装做在乎我的想法 |
[24:23] | rufus. | 鲁弗斯 |
[24:25] | i was there for you when you were all about your music, | 我在的时候 你的世界里只有音乐 |
[24:29] | when you were on the road for months at a time | 好几个月也不回家一次 |
[24:33] | and everything that went with it. | 所有的事都绕着你来转 |
[24:36] | my whole adult life has been about you. | 我的整个成年时代都给了你 |
[24:42] | and now i’m the one that’s screwed up. | 现在把事情搞砸的人却是我 |
[24:45] | i guess i was a late bloomer. | 我想我是大器晚成吧 |
[24:49] | i just need you to care enough about me to try. | 我只是需要你在乎我 哪怕你只是试着去做 |
[24:57] | alison… | 艾利森… |
[25:01] | i care. | 我在乎 |
[25:06] | i care. | 我在乎 |
[25:24] | stalk me much? | 跟够了吗? |
[25:27] | what are you still doing up here all alone? | 为什么你还是一个人在这啊? |
[25:32] | i don’t know where nate is, | 我不知道内特在哪 |
[25:33] | and he always calls me at midnight, | 而每当我生日的时候 |
[25:35] | when it turns into my birthday. | 他总是在深夜零时打给我 |
[25:35] | well, i wouldn’t count on it tonight. | 今晚就别指望了 |
[25:39] | doesn’t it strike you as, uh, just a little bit of coincidence, | 我这样说会不会打击你? |
[25:42] | the timing of everything? what do you mean? | -所有事情都这么巧合 -你什么意思? |
[25:44] | well, nate suddenly decides he wants to get back together | 内特就在你妈妈决定 |
[25:47] | just moments after your mother | 跟上校解约后不久 |
[25:50] | puts the brakes on her deal with the captain? | 就跟你说要复合 |
[25:52] | so you’re saying that nate is only pretending to like me, | 你是要说内特只是假装喜欢我 |
[25:56] | and that he’s actually using me to get to my mother? | 实际上他是想利用我来拉拢我妈? |
[26:00] | he wouldn’t do that. | 他不会那样做的 |
[26:02] | yes, he would. | 会的 他会的 |
[26:04] | if it was to help his family, you know he would. | 如果那能帮到他家的话 他会的 |
[26:08] | nate loves me. | 内特爱我的 |
[26:12] | whatever he’s doing, wherever he is, | 无论他在干嘛 他在哪 |
[26:14] | he will call at midnight. you’ll see. | 他会在半夜打给我的 等着吧你 |
[26:18] | care to make a wager? | 介意打赌吗? |
[26:21] | if he calls, i’ll leave you alone forever. | 如果他打了的话 我以后都不烦着你 |
[26:24] | if he doesn’t, you spend the night with me. | 如果他没打 你就跟我过夜 |
[26:27] | i will not. | 我才不要 |
[26:28] | i thought you were sure. | 我还以为你很确定呢 |
[26:31] | you’re gonna lose. | 你输定了 |
[26:34] | he’s never missed my birthday. | 他从来都不会忘记我的生日 |
[26:35] | careful, b. | 小心了 B |
[26:36] | there’s no safe wager when you bet on a bass. | 跟拜斯打赌从来就没有你赢的说法 |
[26:39] | you just might lose your shirt and your pants. | 你可能要把上衣跟短裤输掉了 |
[26:53] | so you brought vanessa as your date to blair’s party? | 瓦内萨是你带来参加派对的女伴喽? |
[26:56] | no, no, you’re my date. | 不 不 你才是 |
[26:58] | i just thought it might be a good opportunity | 我刚还在想这可是个好机会 |
[26:58] | for all three of us to hang out. | 让我们三个好好玩玩呢 |
[27:00] | oh, yeah, | 是啊 |
[27:01] | cause it was so fun | 因为会很有趣 |
[27:02] | and not remotely awkward at breakfast this morning. | 而且今早吃早餐时也不会尴尬呢 |
[27:05] | fine. you’re–you’re–you’re right. i actually thought | 好吧 你… 你是对的 |
[27:06] | this would be a very bad opportunity for us to hang out, | 我刚还在想今天我们三个在一起 不是什么好时机 |
[27:10] | but i kind of suggested to vanessa | 但我刚刚跟瓦内萨说 |
[27:11] | that she wasn’t making an effort to get to know you, | 她并没有试着去了解你 |
[27:13] | so, uh, she decided to start tonight, | 所以 她决定从今晚开始 |
[27:16] | but if it’s weird, i can go talk to her. | 但如果这很怪 我能告诉她的 |
[27:18] | no. no, no, no, don’t do that. | 不不不不 别那样做 |
[27:21] | look, tell me something vanessa likes besides you, | 告诉我除了你之外 瓦内萨还喜欢什么 |
[27:25] | and i will make an effort to bond. i promise. | 我保证我会尽力去接合她的口味 |
[27:28] | oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | so what now? | 现在怎样 |
[27:33] | ever play “guitar hero”? | 玩过”吉他英雄”吗? |
[27:39] | thank you. thank you. oh, she owned you, serena. | -谢谢 谢谢 -瑟琳娜 她打败你了 |
[27:42] | yeah, you went down almost as hard as britney at the v.m.a.s. | 你比布兰妮在音乐录影带奖上输的更惨 |
[27:45] | okay, you know, you’re good, vanessa. | 瓦内萨 我承认你很厉害 |
[27:47] | i’ll admit it, but i have been holding back until now. | 但我现在要反击了 |
[27:51] | there’s a little birdie that’s about to be free. | 现在小鸟要展翅高飞了 |
[29:02] | thank you. thank you. who got on now? | 谢谢 谢谢 现在谁更厉害啊? |
[29:04] | not bad, but skynyrd is meat and potatoes, | 不错 不过Skynyrd乐队的歌 只是小菜一碟 |
[29:07] | and i’m bringing dessert, | 现在我要来点难度的 |
[29:08] | so what do you say to a slice of “cherry pie”? | 来段”樱桃派”怎么样? |
[29:11] | no pie. i say no, i beg you. come on. | -不要 不要 我求你了 -来嘛 |
[29:14] | there’s nothing like a little ’80s hair metal | 在经历了这样一天之后 |
[29:16] | to put a smile on your face. after the day you’ve had? | 没有什么能比八十年代的”轻金属”更让你开心了 |
[29:19] | the–the day you’ve had? what–what kind of day have you had? | 经历的一天? 怎样的一天? |
[29:22] | you didn’t tell her? | 你没跟她说吗? |
[29:24] | uh, no. no, not yet. not yet. | 没 没 还没 还没 |
[29:27] | um, it was kind of an odd day at the humphrey loft. | 今天对汉弗瑞家来说是奇怪的一天 |
[29:30] | uh, actually, jenny brought my mom home. | 事实上 珍妮带我妈回来了 |
[29:35] | your mom’s back? | 你妈妈回来了? |
[29:37] | yeah. | 是的 |
[29:38] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[29:50] | i can’t believe you didn’t tell me your mom came home. | 我不敢相信你不告诉我你妈回来了? |
[29:52] | i’m sorry, really. uh… | 对不起 真的 |
[29:55] | what? you didn’t think it was important? no, no, of course it is. | -怎么 你觉得一点也不重要吗? -当然重要了 |
[29:58] | why bother? you already told vanessa. | 那为什么 你都跟瓦内萨说了 |
[30:01] | i tell vanessa everything, all right? | 我什么都跟瓦内萨说 好吗? |
[30:03] | i have since i was 6. | 我六岁开始就这样 |
[30:04] | well, you’re not 6 anymore, dan. | 丹 你现在不再是六岁了 |
[30:08] | i just–i was just hoping that i would be the person | 我只是… 只是希望成为那个 |
[30:11] | that you would wanna tell these things to now. | 你什么都愿意跟我说的人 |
[30:14] | i want you to be that person, too. | 我也希望你是这样的人 |
[30:17] | really, i do. | 我真的想 |
[30:18] | this whole girlfriend thing is very new to me, you know? | 交女朋友这种事情上我还是个新手 |
[30:21] | i-i just… | 我… 我只是 |
[30:24] | i don’t know all the rules yet. | 我还不知道规矩是什么 |
[30:25] | well, blair says in a relationship, the best friend is–serena, | -布莱尔说一段关系里 好朋友是… -瑟琳娜 |
[30:28] | you’re really taking relationship advice from blair? | 你真的要听布莱尔的情感建议? |
[30:32] | good point. | 说得好 |
[30:34] | look, i just don’t want to have to compete with vanessa. | 我只是不想跟瓦内萨竞争 |
[30:38] | you know, with “guitar hero,” okay. | 玩”吉他英雄”的话 没问题 |
[30:40] | i’m way more awesome, if you didn’t happen to notice. | 我比她强多了 刚刚你也看到 |
[30:46] | but, um, not with you. | 但和你一起就不行 |
[30:52] | that’s fair. | 很合理 |
[30:54] | all right, so tomorrow, | 好了 那么明天 |
[30:56] | you and i will go somewhere together, just the two of us, | 我们一起去个只有我们俩的地方 |
[30:58] | and we will talk about my family in excruciating detail | 然后就聊聊我家的所有细节 |
[31:01] | until you are–you’re just so bored, | 直到你… 你觉得无聊 |
[31:03] | you’re begging for vanessa to take over, all right? | 要求着瓦内萨回来接着听 好吗? |
[31:05] | how’s that sound? | 听起来怎么样? |
[31:05] | perfect. | 好极了 |
[31:13] | come on. it’s almost midnight. | 走吧 都半夜了 |
[31:15] | what happens at midnight? | 半夜会有什么事? |
[31:18] | i heard about your dad. | 我听说了你爸爸的事 |
[31:20] | i’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:23] | well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能使你好受点 |
[31:24] | my family’s not doing that great right now either. | 我父母也没做什么对的事 |
[31:28] | you know, i actually didn’t want to come to blair’s party | 我其实并不想参加布莱尔的派对 |
[31:30] | as much as i just wanted to get out of my house. | 就像我想离开自己家那样迫切 |
[31:33] | yeah, i know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[31:36] | blair’s birthday present. | 布莱尔的生日礼物 |
[31:41] | your mother’s ring. | 你妈妈的戒指 |
[31:44] | blair told me about it. | 布莱尔和我说过 |
[31:46] | wow. it’s beautiful. | 这真漂亮 |
[31:48] | i’m, uh, supposed to give it to blair tonight. | 我本想今晚给她的 |
[31:50] | i’m guessing that wasn’t your idea. | 我猜这不是你的主意 |
[31:55] | blair and i broke up, | 布莱尔和我分手了 |
[31:58] | and i know it was the right thing to do. | 我知道这是很明智的 |
[32:01] | i mean, we just shouldn’t be together right now, you know? | 我们现在不应该再一起了 你明白吗 |
[32:03] | sounds like you’re pretty sure of that. | 听起来你似乎很肯定 |
[32:05] | i am, and as much as i wanna do the right thing | 是的 就像我想做件对的事 |
[32:08] | and help out my parents, | 能帮我的父母 |
[32:08] | it’s just–it’s not fair. | 只是这… 这不公平 |
[32:11] | i mean, to me or to blair. | 对于我或是布莱尔来说 |
[32:13] | i just think that if i do this now, | 我只是想如果我现在这样做了 |
[32:17] | when does it ever stop? | 什么时候才能停止呢? |
[32:19] | it’ll only stop when you stop it. | 这全取决于你自己 |
[32:35] | 12:01. i’m sorry. | 12:01 我很遗憾 |
[32:38] | no, you’re smarmy. there’s a difference. | 别假惺惺了 这不一样 |
[32:41] | if you’re coming to collect, you can forget it. | 如果你是为了赌注 就算了吧 |
[32:43] | turn around. | 转过身去 |
[32:44] | you get grosser by the second. | 这一刻你更加卑鄙了 |
[32:48] | you get older. look. | 你大一岁了 看 |
[32:49] | happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[32:52] | blair, blow out your candles. | 布莱尔 来吹蜡烛 |
[32:54] | make a wish, blair. | 许个愿 布莱尔 |
[32:57] | it already didn’t come true. | 已经不会实现了 |
[33:01] | happy birthday to who? | 祝谁生日快乐? |
[33:03] | forget cake and ice cream. | 忘了蛋糕和冰淇凌吧 |
[33:05] | i’m saving room for just desserts. | 我只留了点胃口 吃甜品 |
[33:10] | looks like chuck’s wish might come true. | 好像恰克的愿望要实现了 |
[33:19] | so i don’t know how it was possible iven how the day started, | 我不知道这一天是怎么会有可能开始的 |
[33:22] | but, um, i actually had kind of a good night. | 但是 我今天晚上很愉快 |
[33:26] | your parents won’t be mad you’re coming home so late, right? | 你那么晚回家你父母会生气吧? |
[33:28] | oh, no, they think i’m with a friend. | 不会的 他们以为我和朋友在一起 |
[33:29] | huh. well, they think right. | 他们想的没错 |
[33:37] | i had fun. | 我很开心 |
[33:39] | me, too. you have a good night. | 我也是 你今晚很愉快 |
[33:42] | spotted–nate archibald depositing | 注意 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德午夜后 |
[33:44] | a mystery girl n a taxi after midnight. | 将一位神秘女孩送上了出租车 |
[33:48] | all we know about her for sure? | 我们当然都认识 |
[33:50] | she’s not blair waldorf. | 她不是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[34:07] | oh,my god | 天呐 |
[34:08] | may be she is wrong,It Wouldn’t Be The First Time. | 也许她搞错了 不是第一次了 |
[34:13] | hey,blair,I am so sorry | 布莱尔 我很抱歉 |
[34:14] | ver would’ve thought that this would happen. | 我不知道会发生这种事 |
[34:17] | i hope the slut gave him herpes. | 我希望那个荡妇让他染上了疱疹 |
[34:18] | cheater totally deserves herpes. | 这种骗子罪有应得 |
[34:20] | he isn’t cheating. | 他没有搞外遇 |
[34:23] | we broke up, okay? | 我们分手了 行吗? |
[34:26] | he was gonna get back together with me, | 我们今晚打算复合的 |
[34:28] | but only so my mom would help his dad. | 除非我妈妈帮助她父亲 |
[34:30] | you satisfied? | 你们满意了? |
[34:34] | blair | 布莱尔 |
[34:41] | blair,stop,you can talk to me | 布莱尔 等一下 你可以和我谈谈 |
[34:46] | we ended it. | 我们结束了 |
[34:48] | wanted to tell you, but–but part of me thought that | 我本想告诉你的 但我心里觉得 |
[34:52] | if i didn’t say it out loud, then it wouldn’t be true. | 如果我不说出来 这件事就不是真的 |
[34:59] | it was my birthday wish for us to get back together. | 我的生日愿望就是和他重新在一起 |
[35:03] | now i think it’s really over. | 现在一切真的结束了 |
[35:07] | oh, blair, shh. | 布莱尔 别说了 |
[35:08] | is it okay if i just wanna be alone for a second? | 我能一个人静一静吗? |
[35:15] | nate, hey. what are you doing home so early? | 内特 怎么那么早就回来了? |
[35:17] | it’s after midnight. | 已经是大半夜了 |
[35:18] | we just thought you’d be with blair. | 我们以为你会和布莱尔在一起 |
[35:20] | how did she like her gift? | 她喜欢你送的礼物吗? |
[35:22] | i didn’t make it to the party tonight. | 我今晚没去她的生日派对 |
[35:25] | well, her actual birthday is today. | 其实今天才是她的生日 |
[35:28] | you can call her in the morning, maybe take her to lunch. | 你可以早上打个电话给她 也许和她共进午餐 |
[35:31] | it’s a good plan. really more special this way. | 好主意 这样很特别 |
[35:33] | dad, i know you think blair will help save you, | 爸 我知道你认为布莱尔可以帮你 |
[35:35] | but i’m not doing this. | 但是我不会这么做的 |
[35:39] | it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[35:39] | nate. | 内特 |
[35:43] | there’s nothing in this world wouldn’t do to protect our family, | 为了保护我的家人 我什么事都做的出来 |
[35:46] | and i’m sure you feel the same. | 我相信你也有同感 |
[35:48] | i need your support here, son, and your trust. | 我需要你的支持 儿子 还有你的信任 |
[35:52] | well, you better hope for your sake ey | 你最好希望他们不会 |
[35:54] | don’t call your son to the stand. | 传召你的儿子去作证 |
[36:05] | god, i have missed your smile. | 天呐 我真怀念你的笑容 |
[36:07] | mm. i have missed everything. | 我怀念一切 |
[36:12] | please tell me that is someone coming to rob the house. | 请告诉我有人要打劫家里 |
[36:18] | hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:20] | hey, dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:21] | hey, jenny. | 珍妮 |
[36:23] | as you were. | 继续吧 |
[36:44] | s your friend gonna be okay? | 你的朋友还好吧? |
[36:46] | um, i’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[36:48] | she just broke up with her boyfriend, | 她刚和男朋友分手 |
[36:50] | and then they got back together and then, um, | 然后他们又复合了 然后… |
[36:53] | i don’t know what just happened. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[36:55] | well, she’s lucky to have you. | 她有你在身边真幸运 |
[36:56] | being a good friend is… | 有个好朋友真是… |
[36:59] | challenging at times? | 时时充满挑战? |
[37:03] | hey, if i’ve been acting however i’ve been acting, | 如果我一直有那样的举动 |
[37:06] | it’s just ’cause i’m protective of dan. | 只是因为我想保护丹 |
[37:08] | and i’m protective of our relationship. | 我也是在保护我和他之间的关系 |
[37:11] | i’ve never actually had one before. | 我之前从没有过这种感觉 |
[37:13] | you guys just have everything in common, | 你们有那么多共同语言 |
[37:15] | and, um, i’m just getting to know him. | 我只是刚开始了解他 |
[37:18] | so, you know, it can be a little intimidating. | 你知道吗 这对我来说是个威胁 |
[37:23] | talk about intimidating. | 说说看你的不安 |
[37:24] | you just admitted that you find me intimidating, | 你刚刚承认 我对你有威胁 |
[37:27] | so how cool does that make you? | 你怎么能这么大度? |
[37:30] | i think you forgot to mention | 我想你忘了提到 |
[37:31] | y superior “guitar hero” skills. | 我玩”吉他英雄”时无敌的技巧 |
[37:36] | no, i didn’t forget that. | 不 我没忘 |
[37:37] | and at the next party, i’m asking for a rematch, | 下次开派对 我会要求重新比一次的 |
[37:39] | cause you were about to get smoked. | 因为你会败下阵来 |
[37:41] | oh, really? well, i think the only thing getting smoked | 是吗 我以为唯一失败的是 |
[37:43] | Is Your Pale Imitation Of A Guitar Player. | 你模仿那笨拙的吉他手造型 |
[37:46] | Hey,I Am A Golden God. | 我可是摇滚女神 |
[37:48] | oh, really? are you now? hey. am–am i interrupting anything? | -真的吗 -我打断你们了吗? |
[37:51] | um, actually, you are. | 的确是 |
[37:53] | i’ll give you guys a moment. | 我给你们俩独处 |
[37:56] | might that have been bonding that i just walked in on? | 我刚刚来的时候你们结盟了吗? |
[37:59] | a little bit. | 有点那个意思 |
[38:00] | yeah? what were you talking about? | 是吗? 你们在聊什么? |
[38:02] | nothing you need to know about. | 你没必要知道 |
[38:04] | oh, so you have secrets now? i see. | 你们现在有秘密了? 我明白了 |
[38:07] | well, listen, um, if you want to get out of here, | 听着 如果你想离开这里 |
[38:09] | vanessa can only fit two on her vespa, | 瓦内萨的黄蜂小摩托只能容下两人 |
[38:10] | but i can walk. | 但我可以走路 |
[38:11] | oh, well, you know i love me a vespa, | 你知道我喜欢黄蜂小摩托 |
[38:13] | but, um, i think i gotta stay here and be with blair. | 但是 我想留在这儿陪陪布莱尔 |
[38:18] | you’re not the only one with a best friend. | 不是只有你一个人有好朋友的 |
[38:34] | i’m not in the mood, chuck. | 我现在没心情 恰克 |
[38:36] | this is pretty much the worst birthday ever. | 这绝对是最糟糕的生日 |
[38:38] | maybe it can be salvaged. | 也许能够补救 |
[38:40] | is that our sex tape? | 是我们的性爱录影带吗? |
[38:46] | it’s the erickson beamon necklace. | 这是埃里克森·贝曼的项链 |
[38:50] | no, i couldn’t. | 不 我不能收 |
[38:52] | yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[39:11] | something this beautiful | 漂亮的东西 |
[39:13] | deserves to be seen on someone worthy of its beauty. | 得给配的上它的人拥有 |
[39:19] | i really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:44] | spotted–b. turning a year older, | 注意 布莱尔长大了一岁 |
[39:47] | but not necessarily wiser. | 但未必心智成熟 |
[39:52] | guess chuck’s the gift that keeps on giving. | 猜想恰克的礼物会一直送下去 |
[39:55] | blow out your candles, b. | 吹灭你的蜡烛吧 B |
[39:57] | this will be better in the dark. | 暗点会比较好 |
[40:00] | x.o.x.o., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |