时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | So when can we go public? | 我们什么时候才能公开 |
[00:25] | My kids have to know first. | 得先经过我的孩子那一关 |
[00:26] | My friend Vanessa–she moved away to vermont last year, | 我朋友瓦内萨 她去年搬去了佛蒙特州 |
[00:29] | And now she’s back. you guys just have everything in common, | -现在她回来了 -你们真的很般配 |
[00:32] | And, um, I’m just getting to know him. | 我才刚刚开始了解他 |
[00:35] | This thing between us– it’s over fogood. | 我们之间完了 永远完了 |
[00:39] | Nate is a gentleman. he would never cause a scene. | 内特是个绅士 他从不会让我出丑 |
[00:43] | Where to, mr. Bass? the airport. | -去哪里 拜斯先生 -机场 |
[00:49] | And who am i? | 那我是谁呢 |
[00:50] | That’s a secret I’ll never tell. | 这是一个不能说的秘密 |
[00:54] | You know you love me. | 你知道你喜欢我 |
[01:04] | Hey, upper east siders. it’s christmas in new york, | 上东区的人们 现在是纽约圣诞节时分 |
[01:08] | And along with the season | 在这个季节中 |
[01:09] | Comes the constance billard/ st. jude’s bazaar, | 我们来到了康士坦次的圣犹太集市 |
[01:12] | Where the only thing bizarre are the donated items for sale. | 这里卖的都是人们捐赠的物品 |
[01:16] | How about an antique butter churn? | 一个古董黄油搅拌机怎么样 |
[01:17] | Oh, my gosh. that would go so well with my loom. | 天哪 那会和我的织布机很般配的 |
[01:21] | I know what I’m getting you for christmas now. all right. | -我已经想好了给你的圣诞礼物了 -好的 |
[01:25] | Oh, for when I move to siberia? | 给我去西伯利亚用的? |
[01:27] | No. come on. new york hardly even gets cold anymore, | -不是 -拜托 纽约已经不再那么冷了 |
[01:28] | And it never snows. who wants chestnuts | 已经都不下雪了 如果都像佛罗里达 |
[01:31] | Roasted on an open fire when it feels like florida? okay, | -那么热的话 谁还要吃烤栗子 -好啦 |
[01:34] | Global warming grinch. | 都是全球变暖惹的祸 |
[01:35] | I’m just saying, christmas should be white and snowy. | 我只是觉得圣诞节应该是白色的 下着雪的 |
[01:40] | I’d even settle for manhattan slush. mm. | 我从来没有走在曼哈顿的雪地上过 |
[01:43] | There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[01:44] | Hey, Vanessa. what are you doing here? hey. | 瓦内萨 你在这儿干吗 |
[01:46] | Merry christmas. this is a copy of “the new yorker.” | 圣诞快乐 这是最新一期的《纽约客》 |
[01:49] | Thank you, but you know I already have a subscription. | 谢谢 不过我已经订了 |
[01:52] | There’s something else in there–a letter. | 这里面还有些东西 一封信 |
[01:54] | What does it say, Serena? | 上面说了什么 瑟琳娜 |
[01:58] | “dear mr. Humphrey, we are pleased to advise you | 亲爱的汉弗瑞先生 我们很高兴的通知你 |
[02:01] | “that we would like to publish your short story | 我们想要把你的短篇小说 |
[02:02] | In our summer fiction issue featuring ’20 under 20.'” | 出版在我们的夏季年轻才俊小说专题当中 |
[02:05] | It’s a contest for young unknown writers, and I might have… | 这是给没名气的年轻小说家的一次比赛 我也许已经 |
[02:08] | Oh, my god! submitted you. | -天哪 -和你说过了 |
[02:09] | I’m gonna be published in “the new yorker.” that–oh. | 我的小说要登上《纽约客》了 |
[02:13] | This ca–this can’t be real. is–is this–is this real? | 这不是真的吧 这是真的吗 |
[02:16] | this is so great. | 这太好了 |
[02:17] | I haven’t even read one of your stories. | 我还没看过你写的小说呢 |
[02:19] | oh, don’t worry. | 没关系 |
[02:19] | He doesn’t show them to anyone. | 他从不给别人看的 |
[02:20] | I swiped this one out of his drawer on the pretense | 这一份是我以借订书机的名义 |
[02:22] | Of borrowing a stapler. | 从他的抽屉里偷出来的 |
[02:23] | Of borrowing slick. you never did return that stapler, | 真狡猾 那个订书机还没还我呢 |
[02:25] | By the way. | 对了 |
[02:26] | Let’s see. you story is called “10-8-05.” | 我们瞧瞧 你的故事叫做 10-8-05 |
[02:32] | What’s that date? | 这是什么日子 |
[02:34] | Vanessa, thank you. I don’t know how you did this, | 瓦内萨 谢谢你 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[02:37] | But this is the best present ever. | 但这是我收到过的最好的礼物 |
[02:50] | I can’t believe we just took a cab for $32. | 我不敢相信我们刚花了32元打出租 |
[02:52] | Well, I can’t believe you were gonna wait an hour | 我不敢相信你愿意花一个小时 |
[02:54] | For another subway. they said another train was on its way. | -去等下一班地铁 -他们说了下一班火车就来了 |
[02:57] | Uh, excuse me. pardon me. oh. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[03:00] | Oh. Rufus, Alison, hello. | 鲁弗斯 艾利森 你们好啊 |
[03:03] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[03:03] | Oh, Rufus. | 哦 鲁弗斯 |
[03:04] | Uh, you remember my friend Bartholomew Bass? | 还记得我朋友巴索里米·拜斯吗 |
[03:08] | Hi. from, uh, Eleanor’s? yeah. hello. | 记得 在埃莉诺家是吗 你好 |
[03:10] | Eleanor’s? oh, this is my wife alison. | -埃莉诺家? -这是我太太 |
[03:13] | Hi. how do you do? | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:18] | Well, it’s lovely to see you both. | 很高兴见到你们俩 |
[03:21] | Excuse us, please. | 我们先失陪了 |
[03:29] | I guess Lily’s targeted her next billionaire. | 我想莉莉已经锁定了她下一个亿万富翁目标了 |
[03:31] | Actually, I think she’s had him in her sights for a while. | 事实上 我想她早就开始关注他了 |
[03:35] | Well, that was awkward. it wouldn’t be | -真尴尬 -如果你把我们的事 |
[03:37] | If you let people know what we were doing together. | 公之于众就不会尴尬了 |
[03:39] | I’m just starting to trust you again. | 我才刚开始重新信任你 |
[03:41] | And the only reason you didn’t trust me last time | 以前你不信任我的唯一原因就是 |
[03:43] | Was because of a misunderstanding. | 因为一次误会 |
[03:45] | yes, and to avoid another one, | 是的 为了逃避另一个人 |
[03:46] | Please understand | 希望你谅解 |
[03:47] | That if it doesn’t work out between us again, | 如果我们这次还是不成的话 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna feel twice as humiliated. | 我会感到更丢人 |
[03:50] | Not telling people about us ensures that we don’t work out. | 在我们没彻底解决之前 决不告诉任何人 |
[03:55] | Look, when I committed myself to you, I meant it. | 听着 当我向你表白的时候 我是认真的 |
[03:58] | You know I am in love with you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[04:01] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么呢 |
[04:03] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[04:04] | Oh, happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[04:06] | Happy holidays–mwah– ms. Van Der Woodsen. | 节日快乐 范德·伍德森太太 |
[04:08] | Mr. Bass, I didn’t think that you were still in town. | 拜斯先生 我不知道你还在这里 |
[04:10] | I figured that you were with… with charles? no. sadly, | -我还以为你和 -查尔斯在一起?很可惜不是 |
[04:13] | I am stuck here on business | 当他呆在摩纳哥的宾馆里时 |
[04:14] | While he suns himself at my hotel in monaco. | 我却因为生意的事情不得不呆在这 |
[04:17] | I have my staff keeping an eye on him, | 我让我的人替我看着他 |
[04:19] | And I’ll join him for new year’s. | 元旦我就去和他会合 |
[04:20] | Oh, right. i-i, uh, was wondering | 好的 我还在想 |
[04:23] | Why he’d been so quiet, and monaco answers my question. | 他最近怎么这么安静 原来跑去摩纳哥了 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:28] | Lovely to see you two. bye. you, too. | -很高兴看到你们 再见 -我们也是 |
[04:43] | Blair, there you are. | 布莱尔 终于找到你了 |
[04:45] | I-i can’t talk right now, Serena. I’m late, | 瑟琳娜 我现在没时间 我要迟到了 |
[04:46] | And I have– a huge sweet tooth? | -我现在有事 -好大的糖啊 |
[04:48] | They’re for my dad and me. we get them every year, | 这是给我和我爸爸的 我们每年都买的 |
[04:50] | And he landed om parar 27 minutes ago. oh, then vite, vite! | -他27分钟前刚才巴黎飞回来 -那快点 快点 |
[04:54] | I’ll parle while you marche. | 我们边走边说 |
[04:55] | Come on. I said vite! | 快点 快点 |
[05:01] | Nice holiday spirit, scrooge! | 真没职业道德 小气鬼 |
[05:03] | Oh, gosh. so it’s gonna be a real Waldorf christmas? | 天哪 看来真的要过一个霍道夫家族的圣诞节了 |
[05:06] | Well, a real Waldorf christmas eve. | 是霍道夫家族的平安夜 |
[05:07] | Eleanor drew the line at christmas day. | 埃莉诺已经给我做好了圣诞节安排 |
[05:09] | That’s only for me, her and Dorota. well, | 只有我 她 还有朵箩塔 |
[05:11] | You still have a couple days with your dad. | 你还是有几天时间陪你爸爸的 |
[05:12] | No, it’ll be more than just a couple days. | 不 不仅仅是几天 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna convince him to stay in new york. | 我要说服他留下来 |
[05:16] | what about paris and roman? | 那巴黎和罗曼 的事怎么说 |
[05:18] | roman is a phase. my father belongs here with me. | 罗曼只是过客 这儿才是我爸的归宿 |
[05:20] | He only left new york to ride out the scandal. oh! | 他离开纽约只是为了躲避丑闻 |
[05:23] | Time to come home, don’t you think? | 该是回家的时候了 你觉得呢 |
[05:25] | Hey, did you want to ask me something? yes, | 你是不是想问我些什么事 |
[05:26] | A gift idea for dan now that Vanessa got him | 原本我打算送的礼物让瓦内萨捷足先登了 |
[05:28] | The most thoughtful dan-like present ever. | 丹说这是他收到过最有意义的礼物 |
[05:30] | Why don’t you just buy him a new outfit for cedric | 你可以买个新的小玩意儿给他 |
[05:32] | And call it a day? | 今天到此为止吧 |
[05:33] | thank you for being totally not helpful at all. | 谢谢你毫无作用的帮助 |
[05:37] | See you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[05:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:47] | Blair-bear! | 布莱尔小熊 |
[05:48] | Oh! oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[05:51] | Mm. more beautiful than ever. | 越来越漂亮了 |
[05:54] | Uh, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[05:55] | You remember roman? | 你还记得罗曼 吗 |
[05:59] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[06:02] | You are still perfection. | 你还是这么的漂亮 |
[06:05] | Delicate, yet full with flavor, | 动人 那么有品味 |
[06:08] | Like a macaron. | 就像法国甜点 |
[06:11] | Imagine my surprise when the elevator door opened | 想象下电梯门打开 他俩出来的时候 |
[06:14] | And out popped both of ’em. | 我有多吃惊吗 |
[06:15] | Well, I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我以为你不会介意的 |
[06:17] | It’s the perfect opportunity | 这是个让你们 |
[06:18] | For you two to get to know each another better. | 相互了解的绝好机会 |
[06:20] | Absolutely. it’s for you. oh, sweetheart, you remembered. | -当然 这是给你的 亲爱的 -你还记得 |
[06:25] | It, uh, our tradition. | 这是我们的传统 |
[06:30] | That’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[06:32] | Merci, Blair. | 谢谢 布莱尔 |
[06:34] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[06:42] | My son, the writer. | 我儿子是个作家啦 |
[06:44] | Published writer. yeah, you got your dream girl | -出书的作家啦 -你追到了你的梦中情人 |
[06:46] | And your story in “the new yorker.” | 你的小说上了《纽约客》 |
[06:47] | Maybe you should just die now. | 你现在已经死而无憾了 |
[06:48] | that’s true. I may have peaked. | 这倒是真的 无憾了 |
[06:52] | This one is from the Smiths. | 这是史密斯一家的 |
[06:54] | “season’s greetings.” that’s very original. | 节日问候 还真是传统 |
[06:56] | Their name’s Smith. they don’t have to be original. | 他们姓史密斯 不代表他们很传统 |
[06:59] | This one is from, uh, Alex. | 这是亚历克斯写的 |
[07:02] | What? | 什么? |
[07:02] | “Alison, meet–meet me on the 24th for–” no, Dan. | -“艾利森 24号来见我…” -别读了 丹 |
[07:07] | And that’s not a christmas card. | 这不是圣诞卡片 |
[07:24] | Why is he writing to you? | 他干嘛写信给你? |
[07:26] | Sending cards to the house? asking to see you? | 寄卡片到家里? 想要见你? |
[07:28] | I don’t know | 我不清楚 |
[07:30] | Guys, we’re–we’re still here. we can hear you. | 伙计们 我们还没走 我们能听到你的声音 |
[07:34] | Rufus, it’s over with Alex, okay? | 鲁弗斯 我跟亚历克斯结束了 好吗? |
[07:36] | I-i-i’m home now with my family. | 我…我现在回家了 跟家人在一起 |
[07:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:45] | Let’s all rewind and just pretend this never happened. | 我们重新开始 就当作这些从来没发生过 |
[07:48] | This is not gonna ruin our christmas. hmm? | 这不会毁了我们的圣诞节的 是吧? |
[08:04] | I can’t believe you’re okay with this. | 真不敢相信你不介意这个? |
[08:05] | who said I am okay with this? | 谁说我不介意了? |
[08:08] | What am I supposed to do, make a scene? | 那我该怎么做? 大闹一场? |
[08:09] | Behave like some pathetic, scorned wife? no. | 搞得自己像个可怜的怨妇? 我才不要 |
[08:13] | roman does not even know how to ice-skate. | 罗曼 甚至连溜冰都不会 |
[08:15] | Can’t you escort him out of the park On your way to the meeting? | 你去开会的时候 难道就不能把他带出公园吗? |
[08:17] | maybe drop him at a nail salon? | 或许可以把他留在美甲店里? |
[08:20] | I cannot bother myself trying to wrestle roman away from you. | 我不会因为这个而给自己添麻烦的 |
[08:24] | I have to mentally prepare. | 我现在得静下心 |
[08:26] | I am meeting with the c.e.o. of victoria’s secret, after all. | 毕竟我还要和维密品牌的总裁见面 |
[08:30] | Victoria’s secret? | 维密吗? |
[08:31] | Yes, I’m– I’m designing a line | 是的 我…我正在设计 |
[08:34] | Of retro-chic sleepwear and lingerie | 复古系列的睡衣和女士贴身内衣 |
[08:37] | and i– I’m looking forward to the Samples. | 我…我期待着样品出来 |
[08:38] | We’re all very proud. | 我们都很骄傲 |
[08:39] | In fact, mom, why don’t you tell roman all about it? oh, yes. | 妈妈 你为什么不告诉罗曼 这所有的一切? 哦 是的 |
[08:42] | I’m sure he’d be fascinated. | 我保证他会很着迷的 |
[08:43] | It’s so good to have you here. well, it’s good to be here. | -很高兴你在这儿 -好吧 能在这里真好 |
[08:47] | Now where’s the handsome Nate? am I gonna see him tonight? well, | 帅哥内特去哪了? 今晚能见到他吗? |
[08:50] | He’s in connecticut with his mom. | 他跟他妈妈在康涅狄格 |
[08:52] | He said he would try to catch a train | 他说会乘火车赶过来 |
[08:53] | And make it to the party tonight. | 来参加今晚的派对 |
[08:54] | yeah, well, an eleanor Waldorf soiree– | 对 埃莉诺·霍道的晚会… |
[08:56] | Another new york institution that I miss. | 我又错过了纽约学院的聚会 |
[09:00] | You know, you don’t have to miss any of it. | 你知道 你不会每个都错过的 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, I wish that I could be in two places at once, | 没错 我真希望我有分身术 |
[09:04] | My dear, but impossible. sorry. | 亲爱的 这是不可能的 抱歉 |
[09:08] | You know that chateau near lyon that I told you about? | 你还记得我跟你说过的 那个里昂附近的城堡吗? |
[09:11] | Mm-hmm. roman and I bought it. | 恩 罗曼 和我买下了它 |
[09:13] | – You bought that place? – Yes. | -你买了那个城堡 -是的 |
[09:16] | And with roman? | 和罗曼 |
[09:18] | The house is flooded with light. | 那房子光线很好 |
[09:20] | The fireplaces are big enough. I mean, you can walk into them. | 壁炉也够大 你甚至可以走进去 |
[09:22] | The gardens are incroyable. | 花园也很漂亮 |
[09:26] | Uh, pardon me. I’m taking my niece skating, | 打扰一下 我正带我侄女去溜冰 |
[09:29] | And I can’t seem to locate the rink. | 但我好像找不到地方了 |
[09:33] | But it’s– it’s right over there. | 就…就在那儿 |
[09:36] | Of course. the throng of children in mittens | 当然 那群带棒球手套的孩子 |
[09:38] | Should have tipped me off. thank you. | 应该可以告诉我的 谢谢你们 |
[09:40] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:47] | The handsome man was just flirting with you. | 那个帅小伙刚在调戏你 |
[09:50] | That’s absurd. he was not flirting with me. | 瞎扯 他没调戏我 |
[09:56] | roman, it is going to be so dull for you To sit and watch them skate. | 罗曼 你就坐在这看他们玩多无聊啊 |
[09:59] | yes. why don’t you go to the petting zoo | 你干嘛不去动物园? |
[10:02] | And feed the sheep? | 顺便喂喂那些羊? |
[10:03] | Or why don’t I join you on the rink? it looks fun. | 或者我可以跟你们去溜冰哦? 看上去很好玩 |
[10:07] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[10:08] | Yes. super. | 是的 很好 |
[10:09] | I’ll get you skates. see you there. | 我带你去溜冰 溜冰场见 |
[10:12] | Super. | 很好 |
[10:25] | You’re not autographing those | 你不是在给这些东西签名 |
[10:26] | And selling them on ebay, are you? | 准备拿到ebay上拍卖吧? |
[10:28] | no. no, no. | 没有没有 |
[10:29] | I’m just checking out some of the previous publishees, | 我只是在查看一下以前出版的东西 |
[10:31] | And I’m–i’m in great company here. it’s the new yorker.” | 我…我在一个大公司 叫《纽约客》 |
[10:35] | V., how can I top this? I can’t, really, | 我怎么完成这个? 我不行 真的 |
[10:38] | Unless I rig the oscars for one of your documentaries. | 除非我准备把其中一个纪录片拿去参加奥斯卡 |
[10:40] | You got in on your own merit. | 你有自己的优势 |
[10:41] | The only gift I gave you was to lick a stamp, and as for me, | 我给你的唯一礼物只是帖张邮票 对于我来说 |
[10:44] | The annual Dan Humphrey christmas cd mix | 每年的丹·汉弗瑞圣诞混合光盘 |
[10:46] | – Is more than enough. – all right, yeah. | -就足够了 -好吧 |
[10:56] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么? |
[10:56] | Perfection. | 完美的东西 |
[10:58] | Look, I know it’s not christmas yet, but open it, please. | 听着 我知道现在还没到圣诞 但是请打开它 |
[11:01] | I can’t wait. I’m too excited. | 我等不及了 太兴奋了 |
[11:04] | Oh, my. | 哦 天那 |
[11:09] | I noticed the other day that you don’t wear a watch, | 我前几天注意到你没戴手表 |
[11:11] | And then it occurred to me it’s because you don’t have a watch, | 我突然意识到 可能因为你没有手表 |
[11:13] | And you’re gonna need one to be punctual for all the meetings | 既然你现在是个 具有想象力 自尊心极强的作家 |
[11:15] | With editors and publishers now that you’re a fancy | 我想你需要一个手表来提醒你 |
[11:18] | And apparently, self-important writer. | 要准时参加同编辑和出版商的会议 |
[11:24] | You don’t like it. you want the brown band. | 你不喜欢 你想要看布朗乐队 |
[11:26] | No, no, no. I love the band. I love the whole thing. | 不不不 我爱乐队 我爱所有的一切 |
[11:28] | It’s–it’s the most amazing watch I’ve ever seen, | 这…这是我见过的最靓的手表 |
[11:32] | But I can’t accept this. | 但我不能收这个 |
[11:33] | What? oh, yes, you can. | 什么? 不 你收下吧 |
[11:35] | Look, it’s more of a gift for me | 这对我来说不仅仅是个礼物 |
[11:37] | Because I had so much fun picking it out for you. | 因为我很开心能为你挑选这个礼物 |
[11:39] | You have to. | 你必须收下 |
[11:40] | Serena, I buy a book for my dad every christmas. | 瑟琳娜 每个圣诞节 我都会为我爸爸买本书 |
[11:43] | I think the most elaborate gift I’ve ever given | 我想我给过你最精致的礼物 |
[11:44] | Has been a pair of rubber boots from l.l. bean. | 就是一双斯巴鲁的胶靴了 |
[11:49] | So then I overdid it? | 这太夸张了吗? |
[11:51] | I think even your underdoing it | 我想即使你不尽力 |
[11:54] | Would be overdoing it. | 也可以做的很好 |
[11:57] | Look, um, let’s–let’s– let’s set some rules, | 听着 恩 我们…我们定些规矩吧 |
[12:00] | Maybe some helpful guidelines. | 像一些有用的守则 |
[12:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[12:06] | Deadline? | 期限呢? |
[12:07] | Um, tomorrow morning. | 恩 到明天早上 |
[12:09] | Price limit? | 价格界限呢? |
[12:12] | 50 bucks. | 50美元 |
[12:14] | All right. may the best gift win. | 好的 愿最好的礼物胜出 |
[12:23] | If it’s any help, I can tell you Dan’s favorite used book shop. | 如果能帮上忙 我告诉你丹最爱的二手书店 |
[12:26] | That’s okay. I think I got it. | 没关系 我已经搞定了 |
[12:45] | Are you Alex? who are you? | -你是亚历克斯吗? -你是谁? |
[12:48] | Rufus humphrey. | 鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞 |
[12:50] | Unless you want to be carried out of here, | 除非你想从这滚蛋 |
[12:51] | You’re gonna stay the hell away from my wife. | 不然离我妻子远点 |
[12:54] | Calm down now. | 冷静点 |
[12:54] | You sent a letter to my wife | 你写了封信给她 |
[12:56] | At my house where my children live? | 寄到了我家里 我孩子们的家 |
[13:00] | Whatever you had with her is over. | 不管你和她之间有过什么 都结束了 |
[13:02] | Why don’t you sit down? | 干嘛不坐下? |
[13:03] | she told you to leave her alone. | 她告诉过你离她远点 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:07] | That’s not what she told me a couple days ago. | 几天前她可不是这么和我说的 |
[13:12] | Excuse me. you… | 等等 你… |
[13:15] | You spoke to her? | 你和她说过话? |
[13:27] | Damn it. you can do it. you can do it. | -该死 -你行的 你行的 |
[13:29] | Look at all these children. | 看看这些孩子们 |
[13:30] | They’re skating around fearlessly. come on. | 他们溜冰溜得多开心 来吧 |
[13:32] | They got a lot shorter way to fall. Blair, will you help us here? | 他们可不会摔倒 布莱尔 要不要一起? |
[13:35] | We need you! | 我们需要你 |
[13:36] | Just a second. my laces came undone. | 等等 我的蕾丝衣带没系好 |
[13:46] | Now here we go. | 开始吧 |
[13:47] | Ready? now go to Blair. okay. | -准备好了吗? 去布莱尔那 -好的 |
[13:49] | You can do it! Blair! | -你能办到 -布莱尔 |
[13:52] | Come give us a lesson. | 让我们见识见识 |
[13:54] | Spotted spinning at Wollman rink– | 在沃尔曼溜冰场被看见溜冰 |
[13:56] | The Blair capades. all the grace of nancy kerrigan, | 不一样的布莱尔 散发着花样滑女王魅力 |
[14:00] | But packing the punch of tonya harding. | 但背后却使上了阴招 |
[14:05] | Pauvre roman. | 可怜的罗曼 |
[14:07] | va? | 没事吧? |
[14:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[14:12] | I’m so clumsy. my foot got caught behind the skate. | 我太笨了 我的脚拌蒜了 |
[14:16] | Oh. here. let me help you. | 来这 我帮你 |
[14:28] | I cannot believe that daddy decided to stay with roman | 简直不敢相信爸爸宁愿和那个罗曼 呆在一起 |
[14:30] | Instead of having tea at the carlyle with me. | 也不和我在carlyle喝茶 |
[14:35] | The e.r. doctor said he would make a full recovery. | 急诊室医生说他会痊愈的 |
[14:38] | Everything is ruined. | 一切都毁了 |
[14:39] | Why wod you say that? you and I had a marvelous time. | 怎么那么说?我们俩可过得很开心 |
[14:42] | Well, I’m sorry, mother. it’s just not the same. | 对不起 妈妈 但这是两码事 |
[14:44] | I don’t understand how that french fox stole my father | 我不明白那个法国佬是怎么霸占了我的爸爸 |
[14:48] | And your husband | 还有你的丈夫 |
[14:48] | And always seems to come off like a-an innocent lamb. | 然后还一脸无辜相 |
[14:51] | roman was not always so innocent, you know. | 要知道 罗曼 并非总是那么清白 |
[14:55] | Really? what’s his story? | 真的 他怎么了? |
[14:57] | Mm, well, when I first met him, | 我第一次见到他的时候 |
[14:58] | He was going out with this model named Freddy, | 他正要和一个叫弗莱迪的模特出去 |
[15:00] | And Freddy was a horrible scoundrel. | 弗莱迪是个衣冠禽兽 |
[15:03] | roman would actually be into somebody like that? | 罗曼 会喜欢那样的人? |
[15:05] | Into him? he was–he was absolutely infatuated with him. | 喜欢?他–他简直是完全被迷住了 |
[15:07] | Freddy had him under some kind of spell. | 好像被弗莱迪下了符咒一样 |
[15:09] | I was the one who got him to break out of it | 是我挽救了他 |
[15:11] | And turn his life around. don’t mention Freddy to your father. | 助他回头 别和你爸爸提起弗莱迪 |
[15:13] | It is a sore subject. | 那会揭他旧伤疤 |
[15:15] | okay. what was Freddy’s last name? | 好的 弗莱迪姓什么? |
[15:24] | Hey. where were you? | 你们在哪里? |
[15:26] | I tried to call you, but your phone was off. | 我打过你电话 你关机了 |
[15:29] | I kept your date for you with Alex. | 我替你去和亚历克斯赴约了 |
[15:32] | He’s actually a pretty cool guy | 他真是个很酷的家伙 |
[15:34] | Other than the fact that he’s in love with my wife. | 除了爱上了我老婆 |
[15:39] | He told me about your phone call. | 他告诉我你打了电话 |
[15:51] | He… felt that I owed him an explanation, | 他…觉得我应该向他解释 |
[15:55] | And he was right. | 他说的没错 |
[15:57] | And you didn’t tell me that because… | 你没告诉我是因为… |
[15:59] | Because there was nothing to tell. | 因为没什么好说的 |
[16:02] | I told Alex that I was back with my family | 我告诉亚历克斯我已经和家人团聚了 |
[16:06] | And to stop calling. | 别再打电话了 |
[16:11] | Would you have come back… | 如果珍妮没去接你 |
[16:14] | If jenny hadn’t shown up to bring you? | 你会回来吗? |
[16:19] | If I hadn’t, would Lily be here right now? | 如果我没回来 莉莉会取而代之吗? |
[16:27] | I guess by turning our backs on these other people, | 我觉得对其他人置之不理的话 |
[16:29] | We thought we could fix ourselves. | 我们可以重修旧好的 |
[16:32] | Maybe other people aren’t the problem. | 可能问题不在于其他人 |
[16:37] | Maybe we changed. | 或许是我们变了 |
[16:40] | And at what point do we admit | 你我都明白 |
[16:43] | That no matter how much we want it or how hard we try… | 不论我们多么竭心尽力 |
[16:47] | It’sujt t not rking. | 还是收效甚微 |
[16:53] | I know it’s been maybe ten minutes since I last asked, | 我知道我问了还没十分钟 |
[16:56] | But are you still sure you don’t want to talk about it? | 但你确定你不想谈谈吗? |
[16:58] | Dad said he didn’t want to ruin christmas. | 爸爸说他不想破坏这个圣诞节 |
[16:59] | That’s what I’m trying to do. hey, well, | 如我所做的 |
[17:02] | Just in case you change your mind… | 以防你改变主意 |
[17:03] | You’re here. I know. | 你在这 我知道 |
[17:07] | Okay. how about this? | 好的 这个怎样? |
[17:08] | At least you know it’s something Serena doesn’t have. | 至少你要知道瑟琳娜没有的东西 |
[17:10] | A year of cheese for $600? are these people kidding? | 一年的奶酪要600美元?他们是不是开玩笑? |
[17:14] | I could buy a cow for that much money and make my own cheese. | 我宁愿拿这钱买头牛 自己做奶酪 |
[17:17] | You just said “make my own cheese.” that’s disgusting. | 你说自己做奶酪 真恶心 |
[17:20] | I’m never goaa findndhis gift for Serena. yeah, | -我再也不帮他给瑟琳娜挑礼物了 -是啊 |
[17:21] | And your gift needs to be especially good this year | 今年的礼物还得特别好 |
[17:23] | To make up for the rest of her christmas. what do you mean? | -来填补余下的圣诞假期 -什么意思? |
[17:25] | Well, she’s living in a hotel. you know, how homey can it be? | 她住的是酒店 那里能有多少家庭的温暖? |
[17:28] | It’s not exactly festive. | 可不会有节日的感觉 |
[17:29] | Eric told me they don’t even allow trees. | 艾瑞克说那里连圣诞树都不让摆 |
[17:36] | Leave a message, and I might listen. | 请留言 待查收 |
[17:38] | Chuck, you are not answering my calls, | 恰克 我知道你不接我电话 |
[17:41] | To torture me, I am sure, but please, for the love of god, | 是要折磨我 但是求求你 看在上帝的份上 |
[17:45] | Do not tell anybody about us, okay? | 别把我们的事告诉任何人 好吗? |
[17:48] | Please? please. | 好吗 求求你了 |
[17:50] | Hey. you told me to come right away. | 你让我马上过来 |
[17:52] | Is everything all right? yeah. | -都还好吧? -是的 |
[17:53] | Why aren’t you with your dad? uh, | 你怎么没和你爸爸呆一起? |
[17:55] | I need your log-in for your agency’s site | 我需要你当模特时期的代理人网站 |
[17:57] | From your modeling days. my modeling days? | -登录帐号 -我当模特的时候? |
[18:00] | I did one print ad for gap when I was 12. | 我只在12岁的时候给gap做过一个广告封面 |
[18:05] | What, are you holding an open call or something? | 怎么 你在等人联系你还是? |
[18:07] | I have one specific look in mind. | 我脑子里有个模型 |
[18:10] | Uh, okay, well I don’t know | 好的 我不知道 |
[18:12] | If it’ll still even be in here, but… | 还在不在这里 但是 |
[18:17] | Well, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[18:19] | Addresses and phone numbers. perfect. | 地址还有电话号码 好极了 |
[18:21] | You know, I called you an hour ago. b.t.w., you’re late. | 知道吗 我是一个小时前打给你的 顺便说下 你迟到了 |
[18:24] | Um, you’re lucky I’m even here at all. | 我能来你已经很幸运了 |
[18:26] | It’s christmas eve, and I still haven’t found a gift for Dan. | 现在是平安夜 可我还没挑好礼物给丹 |
[18:28] | Now all the stores are closing, and I’m totally screwed. | 所有的商店都关门了 我彻底没辄了 |
[18:32] | Do you have any idea what you can buy | 知不知道最近50美元 |
[18:33] | For under $50 these days? I don’t know. | -能买什么? -我不知道 |
[18:35] | A single entry at a mid-priced restaurant? | 一张中档餐厅的消费券? |
[18:37] | Three-quarters of a dvd box set? | 四分之三的光碟套盒? |
[18:39] | Maybe a pair of Wolford stockings. | 或者一双沃尔夫长统袜 |
[18:41] | Oh, stockings. yes, great idea for dan. | 噢 长统袜 对 这主意真棒 |
[18:44] | Blair, please, this is serious. | 布莱尔 好了 认真点 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. why don’t you buy him a gold money clip | 我不知道 干嘛不到卡地亚买一个金色钱夹 |
[18:48] | From cartier, say it’s $49.99? he won’t know the difference. | 给他 只要49.99美元 他分不出真假的 |
[18:53] | What are you doing anyway? | 你在干吗? |
[18:58] | I’m booking me a model. | 我预定模特 |
[19:18] | I come to you hat in hand, tail betwe m my le | 我是来求你的 打躬作揖 |
[19:21] | And off my high horse. | 不摆架子 |
[19:24] | I spent the entire day searching for the perfect gift for Dan. | 我一整天都在为丹挑个完美的礼物 |
[19:27] | Now all the stores are closing, christmas day is looming, | 现在所有的商店都关门了 圣诞节就要到了 |
[19:30] | And, um… I need your help. | 你得帮帮我 |
[19:35] | I could take this opportunity to gloat, | 也许我可以趁此机会落井下石 |
[19:37] | But I actually like you. | 但我还是欣赏你的 |
[19:39] | So let’s get down to business. what do you have so far? | 谈正事吧 你买了什么? |
[19:42] | Um, I found a first edition j.l. hall book, | 我找到一本约翰霍森的初版书 |
[19:45] | Original italian poster of the “400 blows” | 一张意大利电影”四百击”的原版海报 |
[19:47] | And a montblanc fountain pen. all very thoughtful. | -还有一支万宝龙钢笔 -想的非常周到 |
[19:50] | And all exceed $50. | 所有的都超过50美元 |
[19:53] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:54] | Well, Dan’s not really that into things. | 丹并不在意物质的东西 |
[19:58] | Which makes shopping for him kind of hopeless. | 才使得给他买礼物变的很没谱 |
[20:01] | The only thing he wants for christmas is snow. | 他唯一想要的圣诞礼物是雪 |
[20:03] | It’s not like I can give him that. | 我又不可能给他雪 |
[20:05] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[20:11] | Happy holidays. | 节日快乐 |
[20:12] | Welcome. welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[20:16] | We’re doing things a little untraditionally this year. | 我们今年做的和往年有点不同 |
[20:20] | I don’t know if you’ve heard. | 我不知道你听说了没有 |
[20:21] | I’m desiining a ne of lingerie for victoria’s secret. | 我在为维多利亚内衣秀做设计 |
[20:25] | I walked into the store, and I fell in love with this tree. | 我一走进那家店 立刻就爱上了这棵圣诞树 |
[20:28] | Isn’t that lipstick clever? isn’t it? | 这个唇膏的设计是不是很聪明? |
[20:32] | Good. have some eggnog. | 好的 喝点蛋酒 |
[20:34] | Hello? hey. it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[20:36] | Hey. so, uh, running into each other at the school fair– | 在学校酒会遇见彼此 |
[20:40] | Kind of awkward. | 有点尴尬啊 |
[20:41] | I suppose so, especially after our last phone call. | 可能吧 尤其在我们上次通话后 |
[20:44] | Rufus, we really shouldn’t be speaking. | 鲁弗斯 我们之间不该谈话的 |
[20:47] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[20:50] | But if there’s something you want to say, | 但是如果你想说些什么的话 |
[20:53] | You should go ahead and say it | 你就该说出来 |
[20:56] | Is there something you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么吗 |
[21:00] | Rufus… | 鲁弗斯… |
[21:02] | Why are you calling? | 你为什么打给我? |
[21:04] | Oh, i… | 我… |
[21:08] | Just wanted to say merry christmas. | 只想说声圣诞快乐 |
[21:13] | Hope you have a good holiday. | 希望你节日快乐 |
[21:17] | Yes, well… | 好吧 |
[21:20] | I’m, um, flying to Anguilla with Bart tonight, | 我今晚要和巴特一起飞往安圭拉 |
[21:24] | So I’m expecting it to be a-a great holiday– | 我希望这是次愉快的假期 |
[21:27] | One for the ages, in fact. | 实际上 希望它是最好的一次 |
[21:30] | Good night, Rufus. good-bye. | 晚安 鲁弗斯 再见 |
[21:34] | Anguilla. | 安圭拉 |
[21:35] | What is the matter with me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[21:44] | I don’t think so. oh. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:48] | Oh. excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[21:50] | What are you doing here? well, I was hoping to see you again. | -你来这干吗 -我希望能再见到你 |
[21:53] | I thought it great good fortune that roman tracked me down | 我觉得我很幸运 罗曼 在滑冰场找到了我 |
[21:56] | At the skating rink and extended an invitation. | 并邀请我来这 |
[21:59] | Oh, well… | 好吧 |
[22:02] | En–enjoy the party. | 好好玩 |
[22:07] | How dare you invite a strange man into my home. | 你怎么敢邀请一个陌生人到我家里 |
[22:10] | Jack came? | 杰克来了? |
[22:13] | Go talk to him. | 去和他聊聊 |
[22:14] | Bring vodka. roman… | -端杯伏特加 -罗曼 … |
[22:17] | You practically picked him up off the street. | 你基本上算是在大街上挑选的他 |
[22:19] | And then I googled him. his name is Jack Roth. | 然后我搜索了他 他的名字是杰克·罗斯 |
[22:22] | He owns a prominent hedge fund | 他有一家著名的套头公司 |
[22:24] | With offices in london and barcelona, | 在伦敦和巴塞罗那都有办公室 |
[22:26] | And he finds you very attractive. | 他觉得你很迷人 |
[22:28] | Well, that’s no excuse, | 那不是理由 |
[22:32] | And–and–and I am doing just fine | 而且我…我过得挺好 |
[22:33] | Without your romantic help. | 即便没有你浪漫的援助 |
[22:35] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[22:37] | Eleanor, we’ve been friends for a long time…. | 埃莉诺 我们当朋友很长时间了 |
[22:41] | Since before Marc Jacobs went into rehab. | 在马克·雅可布去戒疗所之前就是了 |
[22:45] | Friends don’t steal other friends’ husbands. | 朋友不会偷朋友的老公 |
[22:51] | Is Nate there? | 内特在吗 |
[22:53] | Oh. a few hours ago? | 几个小时前走了? |
[22:55] | Chuck bass didn’t call for him, did he? | 恰克·拜斯没打电话给他吧 有吗 |
[22:58] | Uh, never mind. did Nate say where he was going? | 没关系了 内特有说他去哪了吗 |
[23:01] | No, no. don’t–don disturbrb mrs. Archibald. | 不 不 别麻烦阿齐布尔德夫人了 |
[23:03] | Um, I’m sure he’s on his way here now. | 我相信他已经在来的路上了 |
[23:06] | All right. thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Dorota’s gonna kill you if you get glue on that comforter. | 如果被子粘上胶水 朵箩塔会杀了你的 |
[23:17] | Sorry we’ve turned your room into an art studio, b., | 不好意思 B 我们把你的房间变成了工作室 |
[23:19] | But the clock is ticking. | 但没时间了 |
[23:22] | I’m done. | 完成了 |
[23:27] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[23:29] | Wow. that–that’s amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[23:33] | Thank you so much, Vanessa. this is gonna be… incredible. | 非常感谢 瓦内萨 这一定会…很棒的 |
[23:38] | Good. I’m glad I could help. | 很好 我很高兴能帮上忙 |
[23:41] | I think he’ll really love it. | 我想他会喜欢的 |
[23:47] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨? |
[23:48] | I think I’d like to help with this little project. | 我想我也能帮上一点忙 |
[23:52] | Would you come and help me find another pair of scissors? | 你能帮我再找把剪刀吗 |
[24:08] | It’s so nice what you’re doing for your friend Dan, | 你为丹做的这些事真窝心 |
[24:12] | Helping his girlfriend make his christmas present. | 帮他女朋友准备圣诞礼物 |
[24:15] | Serena is so grateful | 瑟琳娜很感谢你 |
[24:16] | Because she likes to see the best in people. | 因为她只看到人们好的一面 |
[24:21] | I like to see the truth. | 我想知道真相 |
[24:23] | Yeah? and what’s that? | 是吗 是什么? |
[24:26] | I think you like Dan a little too much. | 我认为你有点太喜欢丹了 |
[24:30] | Just thought I should let you know | 我觉得我该让你知道 |
[24:31] | Someone’s watching. | 有人一直在盯着 |
[24:35] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[24:39] | I’m taking off. call me when you’re done? | 我要走了 完成了打电话给我好吗 |
[24:42] | Okay. where you going? | 好的 你去哪? |
[24:46] | I’m gonna go check on my daddy. I thought you were gonna help. | -我去看看我爸爸 -我以为你是来帮忙的 |
[24:49] | I think my work’s done here. oh, hello. | -我觉得这没我事了 -你好 |
[24:51] | Hi. good-bye. when you two are done hiding up here, | -你好 -再见 你们俩忙完这儿的事 |
[24:54] | I’m taking you both out for dessert. can’t, mom. I’m busy. | -我要带你们去吃点心的 -不行 妈妈 我很忙 |
[24:57] | But this is important for our family. | 但这对我们家来说很重要 |
[24:59] | It’ll just be the three of us. mom, | -就我们三个人 -妈妈 |
[25:00] | Anytime you say it’ll just be the three of us, | 每次你一说就我们三个 |
[25:02] | It means you’re dating someone new. whoever it is, | 意味着你又和谁约会了 |
[25:04] | I don’t care. I’ll just meet him at the wedding. fine, fine. | -我不管 我在婚礼上见他就好了 -好吧 好吧 |
[25:08] | Then I will just tell you who it is, | 那我就直接告诉你们他是谁 |
[25:10] | Because you’re gonna be seeing him around from now on. | 因为你们以后会经常见到他的 |
[25:13] | It’s Bart Bass. Bart Bass? | -是巴特·拜斯 -巴特·拜斯? |
[25:17] | Mom, you cannot date Bart Bass. | 妈妈 你不能和巴特·拜斯约会 |
[25:19] | You just said a moment ago you didn’t care who it was. | 一分钟前你还在说不关心呢 |
[25:21] | That was before I knew who it was. | 那是在知道他是谁之前 |
[25:23] | He only has one facial expression. he scares me. | 他就一个面部表情 太吓人了 |
[25:25] | And he raised Chuck. that scares me. | 他有恰克这个儿子 这吓到了我 |
[25:28] | Oh, Serena, as usual, you’re being overly dramatic. | 瑟琳娜 你还是老样子 太夸张了 |
[25:32] | I’m not marrying Bart. | 我不会和巴特结婚的 |
[25:34] | This is very casual, | 只是随便约会一下 |
[25:36] | And regardless, I’m not asking your permission. | 而且无论如何 我不是来要你们许可的 |
[25:45] | You know when I suggested this plan, | 当我提出这个计划的时候 |
[25:47] | I didn’t know that it would entail a robbery. hey, hey, hey. | 我并不知道还包括抢劫 |
[25:51] | I left a donation. | 我留下了捐赠品 |
[25:52] | So it was more of a rescue than a robbery. | 这是援救不是抢劫 |
[25:55] | You know, those abandoned trees in that lot | 这些被丢弃的树 |
[25:56] | Were just gonna be kindling the day after christmas, | 在圣诞节的第二天就被当成柴火了 |
[25:58] | And this tree that we have here is gonna be loved and admired. | 我们把这棵树拿来 它就会被关怀了 |
[26:01] | Oh, yeah, you have a real talent for spin, my brother. okay. | 你真有解释的天赋 哥哥 |
[26:04] | I wish I had more talent for heavy lifting. oh. | 我更希望自己有搬东西的天赋 |
[26:05] | Oh. yeah, well, what you’re doing for Serena is really romantic. | 你为瑟琳娜做的还真是浪漫 |
[26:10] | I wonder what mom and dad | 我希望爸爸和妈妈 |
[26:11] | Are gettineach other for christmas. | 圣诞的时候会在一起 |
[26:19] | I thought that if I got them under the same roof | 我以为让妈妈回来住 |
[26:22] | That things would go back to the way they were. | 一切就会变得像以前一样了 |
[26:27] | They haven’t, have they? | 他们没有 对吧 |
[26:30] | I think there’s a real possibility | 我觉得很有可能 |
[26:32] | That they might split up. | 他们还是会分开 |
[26:35] | If I hadn’t brought her back, though, | 如果我不把她接回来 那么 |
[26:39] | We could’ve just kept pretending | 我们还可以继续装着以为 |
[26:40] | That she’s just in Hudson doing her art. | 她还在哈德森画她的画 |
[26:47] | You did the right thing, Jen. | 你这么做是对的 珍妮 |
[26:49] | Really, you did, cause whatever happens now, | 真的 你做得对 因为不管现在发生什么 |
[26:51] | At least, uh, we’re not living in a fantasy, you know? | 至少 我们不是活在幻想里 |
[27:06] | Wonderful party, Eleanor. | 真是不错的派对 埃莉诺 |
[27:08] | So you… ice-skate? | 你…去溜冰了? |
[27:11] | Occasionally, with my niece, | 偶尔会去 和我的小侄女 |
[27:13] | But she’s much more talented than I am. | 但她比我有天赋得多 |
[27:17] | Well, I haven’t skated since ages, | 我已经好久都不溜冰了 |
[27:20] | But I used to love it when I was a girl. | 但我年轻的时候很喜欢 |
[27:22] | You must have been very beautiful out there on the ice. | 你在滑冰的时候一定很美 |
[27:30] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Merry christmas. merry christmas. | -圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[27:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[27:36] | Freddy, what on earth are you doing here? | 弗莱迪 你来这干什么? |
[27:38] | oh, roman invited me. | 罗曼 邀请我来的 |
[27:40] | What? | 你说什么? |
[27:41] | Freddy, what… what are you doing here? | 弗莱迪 你…你来这干什么? |
[27:43] | He said that you invited him. what? | -他说是你邀请他来的 -什么? |
[27:48] | Freddy. | 弗莱迪 |
[27:51] | roman, explain this. | 罗曼 解释一下 |
[27:53] | I can’t. | 我不知道 |
[27:54] | And so true. how does one explain the indescribable pull | 是嘛 那要怎么解释想见旧情人 |
[27:58] | To see an old lover, to feel that jolt of electricity? | 想感受那股 颤悚的难以言喻的冲动呢 |
[28:02] | So you couldn’t last two days in town without contacting him? | 你两天不联系他都不行? |
[28:05] | I can’t believe you’d trust appearances and not me. | 不敢相信你 宁愿相信表象也不相信我 |
[28:15] | Harold, dear, i– roman did not invite Freddy. | 哈罗德 亲爱的 罗曼 没有邀请弗莱迪来 |
[28:19] | I think Blair did. | 我觉得是布莱尔干的 |
[28:21] | Blair? | 布莱尔? |
[28:28] | Freddy… | 弗莱迪… |
[28:29] | If you want to be the featured model in my spring catalog, | 如果你想给我的春季 服装目录做模特的话 |
[28:32] | You’d better tell us the truth. | 你最好告诉我真相 |
[28:36] | She might have offered to buy me a cruise… | 她可能会给我买艘游艇… |
[28:40] | And renew my gym membership. | 还会让我重新拥有健身会馆的会员资格 |
[28:43] | Well, you might as well take that cruise, | 好吧 你不妨就拿了那艘游艇吧 |
[28:46] | Because you’ll be featured in my catalog | 因为在我的服装目录里 |
[28:47] | When hell freezes over. | 再也不会有你出现 |
[28:50] | Now please, get out. thanks for the champagne. | -现在 滚出去 -谢谢你的香槟 |
[28:55] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[29:00] | Looks like daddy’s little girl | 看来爸爸的乖女儿 |
[29:01] | Isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all. | 终究不是那么完美 |
[29:08] | I wish you would just slow down for a second | 你能不能稍微放松一点 |
[29:10] | And let her be. well, I just can’t believe | -随她去吧 -我只是无法相信 |
[29:12] | That Blair would do something so cruel, | 我的布莱尔会做这样残忍的事 |
[29:15] | And roman, who’s only ever been completely kind to her. | 罗曼 对她一直都很好啊 |
[29:18] | It isn’t roman Blair’s lashing out at–it’s you. | 布莱尔的目标不是罗曼 而是你 |
[29:21] | She was so looking forward to spending time with you alone, | 她很希望能和你单独相处一会儿 |
[29:24] | And then you show up at our doorstep with your lover, | 但你却和情人成双出现 |
[29:28] | Without a word of warning. how did you expect her to react? | 事先都没有说一声 你想她能有什么反应? |
[29:31] | Well, I hoped that once we were together, | 我希望我们相处之后 |
[29:33] | It would all work out. | 事情会自然解决的 |
[29:37] | I suppose that was pretty naive. | 我想那太天真了 |
[29:41] | Blair learned scheming from her mother | 布莱尔从她母亲那里学来了小阴谋 |
[29:44] | And unrealistic dreaming from her father. | 还从她父亲那里学来了白日做梦 |
[29:48] | She tries really hard to act all grown-up, | 她努力装作很成熟的样子 |
[29:51] | But don’t you be fooled. | 但你可别被骗了 |
[29:52] | She’s still a little girl who needs her daddy. | 她还是个很需要爸爸的小女孩儿 |
[30:04] | Okay, stop, stop, stop. ow. | 停 停 停 |
[30:08] | Okay. what now? | 好了 现在怎么办? |
[30:11] | Now you go in there, | 你进去 |
[30:12] | You distract dexter, the humorless concierge… okay. | 分散德克斯的注意力 那个一本正经的门卫 |
[30:14] | While I try and sneak this into an elevator. all right, um, | -我就会试着溜进电梯 -好吧 |
[30:18] | Who’s gonna turn you into hercules | 那谁来帮你变成大力士 |
[30:19] | So you can carry this thing by yourself? | 好让你一个人搬这东西? |
[30:20] | I did–i did not say the pl was foolproof. | 我可没说这计划是万无一失的 |
[30:25] | Hey, ms. Van Der Woods– Lily, hi. | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森小姐 莉莉 你好啊 |
[30:27] | Dan. Jenny. tree. hi. | 丹 珍妮 还有树 |
[30:30] | Yeah, um, they don’t allow christmas trees inside, | 是啊 他们不让带圣诞树进去 |
[30:35] | Which is why we’re out here. | 所以我们就在这了 |
[30:37] | Which is why Dan’s about to ask you for a favor. | 所以丹想让你帮个忙 |
[30:39] | Ah, does it involve distracting dexter | 是不是要转移德克斯的注意力 |
[30:41] | And sneaking into the elevator? why? would that work? | -溜进电梯? -怎么了 那管用吗 |
[30:44] | No. never. he has the eyes of a hawk, | 不管用 他长着双鹰眼 |
[30:48] | And he takes his job very seriously. | 他对工作一丝不苟 |
[30:50] | So I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[30:51] | But Bobby at the service entrance– | 但是服务台的芭比… |
[30:55] | I think he could be bought. | 我想能贿赂一下 |
[30:58] | Come. | 来吧 |
[31:02] | I just sent him a text, and dan’s on his way. | 我刚给他发了短信 他马上就来 |
[31:05] | Thank you so much. it’s really no problem, | -太谢谢你了 -没事儿的 |
[31:08] | And since there are no problems, I should go. | 既然没事儿了 我先走了 |
[31:09] | Oh, no, no, no. stay, please. | 不 不 留下来吧 |
[31:11] | You don’t need me. we talked about how to turn everything on. | 你不需要我了呀 我们都计划好了 |
[31:13] | No, I know I can do it, but I just want you to see Dan’s face. | 我知道我能做好 但我真的想让你看一眼丹的表情 |
[31:16] | I’ve really gotta get going. okay. well, I’ll tell him how much you did. | -我真的得走了 -好吧 我会告诉他你做的一切 |
[31:21] | Please don’t. it’s your present. | 别说了吧 这是你的礼物 |
[31:23] | Just… enjoy your night. | 好好享受你的夜晚吧 |
[31:40] | Hey, this is Nate. I can’t come to the ph– | 我是内特 我现在不能接… |
[31:45] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[31:47] | Our flight leaves in a few hours. | 我们要去赶飞机了 |
[31:48] | I wanted to say good-bye. | 我想和你说声再见 |
[31:57] | Please forgive me, Blair. | 原谅我吧 布莱尔 |
[31:58] | I should have told you that I was bringing roman. | 我该提前告诉你我会带罗曼 来 |
[32:02] | I knew that having him here would be hard for you, | 我知道接受他你有多难 |
[32:04] | But I love you so much, and I love roman, | 但是我爱你 我也爱罗曼 |
[32:06] | And I was hoping that if we were all thrown together, | 我希望我们能和睦相处 |
[32:09] | That something… perfect would happen | 那么…一切都会很美好 |
[32:13] | And that you would love him, too. | 你也会爱他的 |
[32:16] | I was gonna convince you to move back to new york, | 我本来打算劝你回来纽约的 |
[32:19] | But you bought a vineyard | 但你却和罗曼 一起在法国 |
[32:22] | In france with roman. | 买了一座葡萄园 |
[32:26] | What’s next, a commitment ceremony? | 下一步是什么 承诺仪式? |
[32:30] | Great. | 好吧 |
[32:33] | There’s no room in your life for me anymore. | 你的生活里已经没有我的位置了 |
[32:35] | Sweetheart, there is always room for you. | 亲爱的 我心里一直都有你的 |
[32:38] | No matter where I am, no matter who I’m with. | 不管我在哪 不管我和谁在一起 |
[32:46] | I, uh… | 我… |
[32:51] | This is part of your christmas gift. | 这是你圣诞礼物的一部分 |
[32:59] | Yourouse in france. | 这是你在法国的家? |
[33:03] | It’s very nice, daddy. | 好漂亮啊 爸爸 |
[33:06] | I’m sure you and roman will totally enjoy it. | 你和罗曼 肯定会好好享受的 |
[33:08] | And so will you, | 你也会的 |
[33:10] | Because this… | 因为这个… |
[33:12] | Is your room. | 这是你的房间 |
[33:18] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[33:20] | We’re having it decorated just for you. | 我们专门为你而设计的 |
[33:24] | A cat. | 还有只猫 |
[33:26] | A cat named “cat,” | 猫的名字就叫”猫” |
[33:28] | like in your favorite movie. | 和你最喜欢的电影里的那只一样 |
[33:30] | It was roman’s idea. | 是罗曼 想出来的 |
[33:34] | So… merry christmas, sweetheart. | 那么…圣诞快乐 亲爱的 |
[33:38] | We’re hoping that you’ll spend the whole summer with us. | 我们希望你能来和我们一起度过夏季 |
[33:53] | Merry christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[33:57] | Do you like it? do you think it’s cheesy? | 你喜欢吗 你觉得这很傻吗 |
[34:03] | No. | 不会 |
[34:05] | No, no, it’s–it’s incredible. | 不会 这真是…不可思议 |
[34:08] | How did you do this? | 你怎么做到的? |
[34:11] | Well, I had help from my elves. | 我的小矮人帮我做的 |
[34:26] | Your present is waiting for you at home, | 你的礼物在家里等着你呢 |
[34:27] | But, um, I did bring a little pre-present for you. | 但是呢 我带了个预热的礼物给你 |
[34:39] | Wait. this is your story. yeah, it’s the original. | -这是你的小说 -是的 原版的 |
[34:42] | It’s right out of the spiral notebook. | 是从我的线圈本里扯下来的 |
[34:44] | I’m kinda scared to read it. | 我都有点不敢读了 |
[34:46] | What happened on october 8th, 2005? | 2005年10月8日发生了什么事? |
[34:51] | Well, I was accidentally invited | 我碰巧受邀去参加一场生日会 |
[34:53] | To a birthday party where I met a girl. | 在那儿我遇到一个女孩 |
[34:57] | She only spoke two sentences to me, | 她只对我说了两句话 |
[35:02] | But I’ve never forgotten her. | 但我永远也忘不了她 |
[35:05] | Wait. your story’s about me? | 等等 你写的小说是关于我的? |
[35:40] | Are we really gonna do this? | 我们真的要做吗 |
[36:11] | The arts and crafts were impressive, | 雪景的布置让人很难忘 |
[36:13] | But how did you manage the real snow? | 但你是怎么控制自然下雪的? |
[36:17] | I’m well-connected. | 我可是很神通广大的 |
[36:20] | This is, without question, the best christmas ever. | 这无疑是最好的一次圣诞 |
[36:25] | Ever in the history of christmas. | 是过去所有圣诞里最好的 |
[36:29] | I hate to break the spell, | 我不想扫兴的 |
[36:30] | But, uh, we better get home before our families wake up. | 但是…我们最好得在家人醒来前赶回去 |
[36:38] | Eleanor… hmm? | 埃莉诺? |
[36:39] | You are a marvel. | 你真是太棒了 |
[36:41] | Oh, stop it. mmm. | 别说了 |
[36:47] | Who knew there were men like you | 谁能想到像你这样的男人 |
[36:48] | Wandering around central park, lost? | 会在中央公园里闲晃而迷路呢 |
[36:53] | Eleanor, good morning, | 埃莉诺 早上好 |
[36:55] | And, Jack, nice to see you. good morning. | -还有杰克 很高兴见到你 -早上好 |
[36:57] | Yes, wonderful. | 是啊 非常好 |
[37:00] | The flights were all canceled because of the weather. | 由于天气原因航班都取消了 |
[37:02] | I wanted to tell Blair in person. | 我想亲自跟布莱尔说一声 |
[37:03] | Do not worry. we–we have a room at the pierre. | 别担心 我们在皮埃尔酒店定了房 |
[37:07] | No, it’s nonsense. you–you’ll stay with us. | 不 这样不行 你们留下来 |
[37:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:15] | You’ll call me later? | 再给我电话? |
[37:16] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[37:18] | I’ll be spending christmas with my… family. | 我要和我的家人一起过圣诞 |
[37:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:31] | We’re back for christmas. | 我们回来过圣诞了 |
[37:34] | Well, roman, you are in for a treat, | 罗曼 你一定会喜欢的 |
[37:36] | Because a Waldorf christmas is like no other. | 因为霍道夫家的圣诞可是与众不同的 |
[37:41] | Come on, you. | 来吧 你们 |
[38:00] | Whew. merry christmas, dad. you’re up early. | 圣诞快乐 爸爸 你起得真早 |
[38:02] | And you’re getting in awfully late. oh, yeah, well, I left you a message. | -而你回来得真晚啊 -是啊 我给你留言了 |
[38:05] | Saying the tree shenanigans were taking all night, | 说要花一晚上装饰圣诞树 |
[38:07] | But I didn’t think you meant literally all night. | 可我不认为你真的会玩通宵 |
[38:10] | Oh. yeah, , yeah, the tree. it was a big production. | 是啊 圣诞树 那真是个大工程 |
[38:14] | Uh, luckily Serena’s mom was there to help with the plan. | 幸好瑟琳娜的妈妈也在那帮忙 |
[38:17] | Lily was there? | 莉莉在那? |
[38:18] | I thought you mentioned she was out of the country. no. no, they’re here. | -我记得你说过她出城了 -不 他们在这 |
[38:23] | They’re gonna go see “the nutcracker” tomorrow. | 他们明天要去看”胡桃夹子”(经典芭蕾舞剧) |
[38:24] | Do I smell chocolate chip waffles? | 我好像闻到了巧克力华夫饼的味道? |
[38:26] | With hot caramel sauce. your father’s christmas specialty. | -还有热焦糖 -你们爸爸的圣诞特餐 |
[38:29] | Dan, pass the chocolate chips. good morning. | -丹 把巧克力豆给我 -早上好 |
[38:31] | Good morning. after breakfast and presents, | -早上好 -吃完早饭 拆好礼物后 |
[38:33] | I need to go to the gallery… mm. | 我得去画廊… |
[38:35] | To take care of some stuff. on christmas morning? | -处理一些事情 -在圣诞节的早晨? |
[38:40] | Well, yeah, you know, art never sleeps. | 是啊 你知道的 艺术从不休息 |
[38:42] | Buy u u ow what? the three of us could hang out together. | 我们三个可以一起出去啊 |
[38:44] | It’ll be great. we’ll drink hot cocoa and watch a movie, | 会很棒的 我们喝杯热可可 看场电影 |
[38:47] | And then when your dad comes back, we can all go for a walk. | 等你们爸爸回来 我们可以一起散散步 |
[38:57] | Hear those silver bells? it’s christmastime in the city. | 听见圣诞歌了吗 整个城市都笼罩在圣诞气氛中 |
[39:00] | Some families actually do make the yuletide gay, | 有些家庭确实有节日的欢乐 |
[39:03] | Managing to leave their troubles far away… | 把他们的烦恼远远抛之脑后… |
[39:06] | Mom. oh, it’s beautiful. thank you. thank you. | 妈妈 这太漂亮了 谢谢你 |
[39:10] | Oh, look. you look like a brunette catherine deneuve. | 你看起来就像深发色版的凯瑟琳·德纳芙(法国影星) |
[39:13] | Quelle magnifique. it’s so gorgeous. | -太美了 -这太漂亮了 |
[39:16] | Merry christmas, Dorota. it’s so we can text. | 圣诞快乐 朵箩塔 我们以后就可以短信联系啦 |
[39:20] | Do you like it? thank you, miss Blair. | -你喜欢吗 -谢谢你 布莱尔小姐 |
[39:22] | Other families have a merry little christmas | 有些家庭的圣诞也有小小的快乐 |
[39:24] | Even when their troubles aren’t so far away… | 尽管他们的麻烦近在身边… |
[39:27] | So what did dad have to do at the gallery, exactly? | 爸爸去画廊到底有什么事非做不可? |
[39:31] | Uh, paperwork, i-i think. | 文书工作吧 我想 |
[39:37] | You’re going back to Hudson, aren’t you? | 你要回哈德森了 是吗 |
[39:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:47] | But, hey, we are gonna be okay. | 但是 我们会没事的 |
[39:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[39:55] | We know. | 我们明白 |
[39:58] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[40:04] | Some presents might end up getting returned… | 有些礼物或许能得到回报… |
[40:09] | I know how you like florida. | 我知道你很喜欢佛罗里达 |
[40:11] | Yeah. wow. | 是啊 |
[40:14] | Uh, number one fan. | 我是他们的头号粉丝 |
[40:17] | You know, I’m–i’m sorry I didn’t get anything for you, | 我…抱歉我没为你准备任何礼物 |
[40:18] | Mr. Bass, but, uh, I didn’t know you’d be coming for christmas. | 但是 拜斯先生 我不知道你会来过圣诞 |
[40:22] | Ah, no worries, Eric. please, call me Bart. | 没关系的 艾瑞克 叫我巴特就好 |
[40:26] | But some gifts are for keeps. | 但有些礼物是有去无回的 |
[40:29] | For you. thank you. | -给你的 -谢谢 |
[40:31] | Eric, Serena, | 艾瑞克 瑟琳娜 |
[40:34] | I just want you to know | 我希望你们明白 |
[40:35] | That I have deep feelings for your mother. | 我对你们妈妈的感情很深 |
[40:40] | mom, your phone. | 妈妈 你的手机响了 |
[40:41] | Oh. uh, Lily, you’re not gonna want to interrupt this moment. | 莉莉 你不会想打断这一时刻的 |
[40:48] | Other presents come when you least expect em. | 还有一些礼物是不期而至的 |
[40:53] | Hey, Lil. you know everything’s closed on christmas? | 莉 你知道圣诞节所有商店都关了吗 |
[40:58] | Diners that claim to be open 24/7– | 那些声称全年24小时营业的餐馆… |
[41:01] | It’s false advertising. | 都是虚假广告 |
[41:08] | And everyone knows | 每个人都知道 |
[41:09] | The biggest present comes in the smallest box. | 包装盒越小 礼物往往越珍贵 |
[41:13] | So, uh, Alison’s leaving. | 艾利森要走了 |
[41:14] | She’s spending time alone with the kids. | 她正单独和孩子们一起 |
[41:18] | And I seem to have walked all the way from brooklyn | 我从布鲁克林一路走来 |
[41:20] | To your doorstep | 直到你酒店楼下 |
[41:23] | Without a jacket, in the snow. | 外套也没穿 站在雪里 |
[41:27] | So what the hell? | 这该死的算怎么回事? |
[41:31] | I miss you… | 我想你… |
[41:34] | And I have been missing you for a while. | 我想你已经有一段日子了 |
[41:43] | Lily… | 莉莉… |
[41:44] | Would you do me the honor of being my wife? | 你愿意嫁给我 成为我的妻子吗 |
[41:54] | Fromage! cheese! | 茄子… |
[41:57] | Ah, perfect. | 非常好 |
[41:58] | Then there are those boxes | 还有一些礼物盒 |
[42:00] | You wish you had never opened… | 你会希望自己从未打开… |
[42:03] | Oh, I like the pa– | 这就像 |
[42:07] | Have a holly jolly christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |