时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | You said a moment ago you didn’t care who it was. | 你刚刚说过 你不介意他是谁的 |
[00:25] | He raised Chuck. | 恰克那小子可是他养大的 |
[00:26] | Would you do me the honor of being my wife? | 你愿意做我的妻子吗 |
[00:29] | I think you like Dan a little too much. | 我想你有点太喜欢丹了 |
[00:31] | Just thought I should let you know someone’s watching. | 我只是觉得有必要让你知道 有人在盯着你 |
[00:33] | Chuck, you are not answering my calls. | 恰克 你没接我电话 |
[00:36] | Please, for the love of god, do not tell anybody about us. | 看在上帝的份上 请不要把我们的事告诉任何人 |
[01:02] | On the upper east side, it’s easy to think | 在上东区 人们很容易认为 |
[01:05] | That the world is exactly as it appears | 世界就是他们看到的那样 |
[01:08] | Refined, elegant, imposing. | 优雅 端庄 如此令人难忘 |
[01:11] | But sometimes, all it takes is a little key | 但有时 我们需要的只是一把小小的钥匙 |
[01:14] | To open the door to the wild side. | 来打开通向户外的门 |
[01:41] | Nate. why have you been avoiding me? | -内特 -你为什么一直躲着我? |
[01:43] | Avoiding you? what? | 躲着你? 你在说什么? |
[01:44] | Ever since I got back from monaco, | 自从我从摩纳哥回来之后 |
[01:45] | You’ve been–you’re not returning my calls or my texts. | 你就…你就没有回过我电话或短信 |
[01:48] | I’ve barely seen you. really? I don’t recall. | -我很少看见你 -真的吗 我记不起来了 |
[01:52] | Oh? well, do you recall that night after the debutante ball | 那你记得社交舞会之后的那个晚上吗 |
[01:55] | Yes, I do. | 记得 |
[01:58] | Blair? | 布莱尔? |
[02:03] | What are you doing? this. | -你在做什么 -这个 |
[02:19] | Good catching up. | 进步很快嘛 |
[02:30] | Enough with the blackmail. aren’t you bored already? | 别再恐吓我了 你还没厌倦吗 |
[02:32] | I can’t avoid Nate forever. | 我不能永远躲着内特 |
[02:36] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:38] | I didn’t say forever. | 我没说永远 |
[02:40] | Just until the sight of the two of you together | 只要等我看到你们俩在一起 |
[02:42] | Doesn’t turn my stomach. and when will that be? | -不要让我恶心就好 -那是什么时候呢 |
[02:44] | Only time will tell, I’m afraid. | 恐怕只有时间知道了 |
[02:45] | So unless you want dear Nathaniel to know how | 除非你想让亲爱的内特尼尔知道 |
[02:48] | You lost your virginity to me in the back of a moving vehicle, | 你是怎么在车后座被我夺去处女之身的 |
[02:51] | I encourage patience and restraint. | 我希望你忍耐和克制一下 |
[02:54] | Isn’t there someone else you can torture? | 难道就没有别人让你折磨了吗 |
[03:01] | Probably, | 可能有 |
[03:02] | But I choose you. | 但我选了你 |
[03:14] | Why don’t I turn that, uh, one-piece into a no-piece? | 为什么不让我把整件泳衣脱掉呢? |
[03:17] | Find a floatie to talk to, Chuck. | 你去找别人吧 恰克 |
[03:19] | You know, if my dad and your mom | 如果我爸爸 跟你妈妈 |
[03:21] | Come back from south africa tomorrow engaged, | 明天从南非订完婚回来 |
[03:24] | We’ll be brother and sister. and you know what they say | 我们就是兄妹了 你知道他们说了什么 |
[03:27] | The family that plays together stays together. | 一大家人在一起 享受天伦之乐 |
[03:30] | Ah, incest– the universal taboo. | 乱伦 全球禁忌 |
[03:33] | One of the, um, only ones you haven’t violated. well, I’m game if you are. | -这事你还没做过 -随时愿意为您效劳 |
[03:43] | Dan humphrey, age 17, | 丹·汉弗瑞 17岁 |
[03:44] | Enjoying an exotic meal of cheerios | 在一个令人兴奋的星期六晚上 |
[03:46] | On an exciting saturday night in. | 正津津有味的啃着异国风味的甜麦圈 |
[03:49] | Come on. be interesting. | 拜托 别跟长脸婆似的 |
[03:51] | You don’t want me to move back to vermont, do you? | 你不希望我搬回佛蒙特州 是吗 |
[03:52] | No, but if your whole future | 是的 但是如果你把未来 |
[03:55] | Depends getting this grant for your documentary, | 都押宝在这些记录片身上 |
[03:58] | I-i really, really think you should find a new subject. | 我真的认为你该换个主题 |
[04:01] | Absolutely not. | 我才不要 |
[04:03] | The outsider goes inside | 一个局外人 入围了 |
[04:05] | A likable everyman’s pursuit of his dream girl | 一个普通人追求他心爱的女孩 |
[04:07] | Begins his descent into the bowels of hell. | 开始了他的地狱之旅 |
[04:10] | This is mythic stuff. | 这是虚构的 |
[04:14] | Okay, not big on the soundtrack. | 声音还不算大 |
[04:16] | Whatever movie he’s scoring sounds depressing. yeah, | -他喜欢的电影都很沉闷 -对 |
[04:18] | I think it’s a biopic. | 我想这是名人传记片 |
[04:19] | Try listening to that for three weeks straight. | 试着连续三个星期都听这个 |
[04:22] | But before christmas, my dad hadn’t finished a song in years, | 但圣诞之前 我爸还没完成那首写了几年的歌 |
[04:26] | So I really don’t have the heart to ask him to stop. | 所以我真的不忍心阻止他 |
[04:27] | Well, I do. | 那我去 |
[04:33] | Hey, Serena. | 喂 瑟琳娜 |
[04:34] | Yes! finally some action. | 终于有行动了 |
[04:36] | Hey. what are you up to… besides missing me? | 除了想我 你还做了什么? |
[04:39] | Oh, uh, just wondering if you’re missing me. | 我还在想 你是否也在想我 |
[04:41] | Well, of course I am, | 当然想啦 |
[04:44] | At this party that would be a lot more fun if you were here. | 这个派对有你的话 会很High的 |
[04:47] | Party? I thought it was a quiet night with Blair, | 派对? 我以为只有你跟布莱尔平静的过夜呢 |
[04:49] | Your last night at her place before your mom comes home? yeah, we were, | -这是她妈妈回来前 你住的最后一晚了吧 -没错 |
[04:52] | And then kati and Is showed up, and we all went out, | 然后凯帝和易丝来了 我们就出去了 |
[04:55] | And we ran into some people and then ended up here. | 碰到了一些人 然后就来这里玩啦 |
[04:57] | Where–where’s here? 719 e. 82nd street. | -这里是哪里? -719 东82号街 |
[05:00] | Wait a second. that’s, um… that’s school, is it not? | 等一下 那是…那是学校 是不是? |
[05:04] | Bring your bathing suit! | 带上你的泳衣 |
[05:06] | You’re swimming? | 你在游泳? |
[05:07] | No, you hung up. | 不 你挂了 |
[05:08] | So what will it be, Dan– cheerios and chaucer | 接下来干嘛 丹 吃甜麦圈还是看乔叟的书?(英国诗人) |
[05:11] | Or an illegal party at your prep school pool with | 还是和你那上流社会的女朋友 加上她那些狗朋狐友 |
[05:13] | Your high society girlfriend and her nasty cohorts? dad? | -一起去非法派对瞎混呢 -爸爸 |
[05:18] | Vanessa and I are–are going out. all right. | -我和瓦内萨出去喽 -好的 |
[05:52] | Well, uh, if you wanted to get | 如果你想 |
[05:53] | The perfect shot of me feeling like an outsider, | 给我这个局外人 拍张好照片 |
[05:56] | Then I’m ready for my close-up. | 那我已经准备好拍特写了 |
[05:59] | Dan! oh! | 丹 |
[06:02] | Hehe Vanessa. hey. | 瓦内萨 |
[06:05] | Come on, guys. | 伙计们 过来 |
[06:08] | Hey, get off me. | 放开我 |
[06:40] | Help! | 快帮忙 |
[06:48] | Call the ambulance! call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 叫救护车 |
[06:54] | Someone call 9-1-1. | 打911 |
[06:59] | Hi. hi. we–we need– we need an ambulance. | 我们…我们…我们要救护车 |
[07:02] | Yeah, a-a kid– he–he hit his head, | 对 一个…一个孩子 他…他撞到了头 |
[07:03] | And–and he fell in the pool. | 他掉进了泳池 |
[07:04] | It–it’s 719, uh, east 82nd street. | 地址是719 东82号街 |
[07:46] | Thanks to the cell phone that somebody left behind, | 多亏这个落在现场的手机 |
[07:48] | We’ve got plenty of evidence of who was at the party. | 我们有足够的证据证明谁在现场 |
[07:53] | Lucky for you, | 好消息是 |
[07:53] | Andrew collins is going to be fine. | 安德鲁·柯林斯没事 |
[07:56] | Unlucky for you, we need to hold someone responsible. | 坏消息是 有人要承担责任 |
[07:59] | Ms. Queller? | 库娜夫人? |
[08:03] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[08:05] | I’m ms. Queller, | 我是库娜 |
[08:06] | The new headmistress at constance. | 康士坦次的新校长 |
[08:08] | It’s unfortunate that we meet under these circumstances. | 很不幸 在这种情况下与你们相识 |
[08:12] | But I look forward to getting to know | 我很希望认识 |
[08:14] | Each and every one of you. | 你们每个人 |
[08:17] | I’ve already talked to your parents… | 我已经跟你们父母谈过了 |
[08:19] | At least, those I could reach, | 至少是我能联系的到的 |
[08:20] | And look forward to reading your personal essays– | 我希望能够看到你们详细的陈述 |
[08:24] | 10,000 words | 10,000个字 |
[08:26] | Describing how you came to be on school property after hours, | 描述一下 为什么放学之后你们会在学校 |
[08:30] | Using alcohol and drugs, | 喝酒 吸大麻 |
[08:33] | Where a fellow student almost died. | 还差点害死一个学生 |
[08:38] | In other words, what the hell is wrong with you? | 换句话说 你们是怎么回事? |
[08:41] | I’ll also be conducting one-on-one interviews | 我也会跟你们面对面的交谈 |
[08:44] | Until I discover | 直到我查出 |
[08:45] | Who broke into the pool and initiated the party. | 谁闯进了泳池 并组织了这次派对 |
[08:50] | That person will be expelled. | 学校会把他开除 |
[08:52] | If that person is not identified, | 如果查不出 |
[08:54] | Then you’ll all face expulsion. | 你们都有被开除的危险 |
[09:10] | So we all know how this works. | 既然是这样… |
[09:11] | Look, no one talks, no one gets into trouble. | 谁都不要说 就不会有麻烦 |
[09:14] | Who did break in, anyway? I guess we don’t have to worry | -到底谁闯进去的? -我想我们不用担心 |
[09:17] | About Nate cracking under pressure. | 内特会由于压力而告密的 |
[09:18] | So are we all agreed? | 都同意吗? |
[09:24] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[09:26] | Look, Blair, i-i know you have your sights set on yale, | 布莱尔 我知道你想进耶鲁 |
[09:28] | But this–this skull and bones stuff is a bit much, | 但这种进退两难的选择有点过分了 |
[09:30] | Don’t you think? | 你认为呢 |
[09:31] | Maybe, but it works… | 也许吧 但有用 |
[09:35] | Every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[09:42] | You know, when someone says “every time,” | 每当有人说”每次”的时候 |
[09:44] | It sounds like–like–like more than a few times. | 听上去就像有很多次 |
[09:46] | Erything’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[09:48] | Were you just in the same assembly as me? | 你跟我是同一战线的 是吗 |
[09:50] | Do you really think she’s gonna expel | 你真的以为她会开除 |
[09:51] | Two-thirds of the junior class? | 三分之二的三年级学生? |
[09:53] | Look, I got you into this. | 我把你扯进来的 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna get you out of it, okay? trust me. | 我不会让你有事的 好吗 相信我 |
[10:01] | There’s a weak link in every chain, | 凡事都有薄弱环节 |
[10:03] | And it’s just a matter of time before this one snaps. | 什么时候崩盘 只是时间问题 |
[10:10] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[10:12] | Well… except for a crime of passion. | 除了一时的冲动 |
[10:15] | I did something stupid with someone. | 我跟某人做了些愚蠢的事 |
[10:16] | And even worse than doing that stupid thing, | 更糟的是 |
[10:18] | I did the same stupid thing with someone else | 我跟另一个人又做了同样的事 |
[10:20] | And pretended I had never done that stupid thing before. | 然后假装我从没做过那件蠢事 |
[10:22] | You look confused. should I walk you through it? | 你看起来已经很困惑了 我们不谈这个了 可以吗? |
[10:26] | Let’s stay on point. | 言归正传 |
[10:28] | I reviewed your record. it’s pristine. | 我看过你的记录 没什么出轨行为 |
[10:32] | If constance has a shining star, it’s Blair Waldorf. | 康士坦次最耀眼的学生 恐怕就是布莱尔·霍道夫了 |
[10:35] | I would never have expected this from you. | 我没想到你会做这样的事 |
[10:37] | I know. I’m the perfect one. | 我知道我很完美 |
[10:39] | Ms. Waldorf, who broke into the pool? | 霍道夫小姐 是谁闯进泳池的? |
[10:43] | Like you said, my unfortunate participation in said party | 就像你说的 我不幸参加了那个派对 |
[10:47] | Was entirely out of character. | 这完全不是我的性格 |
[10:48] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[10:58] | You’re taking that paper seriously. | 你真的在写检讨啊 |
[11:01] | This isn’t a paper. it’s… | 不是检讨 是… |
[11:03] | It’s a heartfelt letter to Blair. a heartfelt letter? | -给布莱尔的情书 -情书? |
[11:06] | Who spayed you, man? Blair doesn’t even want you. | 你什么时候这么像女人了? 布莱尔不想要你了 |
[11:09] | She’s been crystal about that since we got back. | 我们回来之后 她已经很明白这一点了 |
[11:12] | Didn’t seem that way en she kissed me at the pool. | 你没看到她在泳池里吻我的样子吗 |
[11:14] | She kissed you? well, I kissed her, but… | -她吻了你? -我吻了她 但是… |
[11:17] | Yep. | 对 |
[11:19] | What was she like? into it? | 她看起来怎样? 很陶醉? |
[11:21] | Or was she more like– of course she was into it, man. what do you think? | -或者更像… -她当然很陶醉 你觉得呢? |
[11:23] | Yeah, I know, but, uh… you know Blair… | 我知道 但你知道布莱尔… |
[11:27] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[11:30] | I think she wants me to suffer a little more. | 我猜她不想让我过的舒坦 |
[11:32] | You know, even the playing field? | 就像是运动场的那次 |
[11:36] | It’s worth it, believe me. | 这绝对值了 相信我 |
[11:54] | Hey, dad. listen, uh, i-i got your 1,001 messages. | 嗨 爸爸 我收到你的第1001条短信了 |
[11:58] | I just haven’t had a chance to get back to ya. | 我只是没空回你 |
[12:00] | Yeah,That’s not gonna work. | 别找借口了 |
[12:01] | I guess you heard from the new headmistress. look, | 你肯定是从新校长那听到什么了 |
[12:03] | I know how upset you were by everything, | 我知道你心里不是滋味 |
[12:05] | And apparently, some of the kids who were at the party | 很明显的 参加派对的那些孩子中 |
[12:07] | Didn’t even tell their parents. look, you don’t have to say anything else. | -肯定有没告诉父母的就去了的 -你别说了 |
[12:10] | I-i regret even leaving the house saturday. | 我很后悔周六那天出门 |
[12:11] | But if you know something that could Keep you out of trouble, | 但是如果你知道一些信息 可以使你走出泥潭 |
[12:13] | Then you need to cooperate. I don’t. i–really, | -现在你就得跟他们合作了 -我不知道… 真的 |
[12:17] | Dad, I don’t. | 爸爸 我没有 |
[12:17] | Dan, don’t think for a second | 丹 别犹豫了 |
[12:18] | These other kids aren’t gonna be looking out for themselves. | 其他的那些孩子 是不会为他人着想的 |
[12:20] | You need to do the same. all right? | 你也应该和他们一样 好吗? |
[12:25] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望我没有打扰你 |
[12:26] | I just got a message that our kids are in | 我收到一条信息说 |
[12:28] | Some kind of trouble at school. | 我们的孩子在学校有麻烦了 |
[12:29] | And you came all the way to brooklyn to talk about it? | 你大老远的来布鲁克林就为了说这个? |
[12:31] | No, no, not about that. | 不 不 不是 |
[12:33] | Um, Bart and I just landed at the airport | 巴特和我刚刚下了飞机 |
[12:36] | Back from our trip, and he proposed, | 我们旅游刚回来 他向我求婚了 |
[12:38] | And I’m going to say yes. | 我打算答应他 |
[12:41] | I wanted you to hear it from me first, | 我希望你是第一个从我这里知道的 |
[12:44] | Not from my daughter or your son. | 而不是我的女儿或者你的儿子 |
[12:46] | Right, the people who actually talk to me. oh, | 是的 正是阁下您 |
[12:49] | If you’re referring to the message | 如果你说的是 |
[12:50] | You left me on christmas day, | 你圣诞节留给我的消息 |
[12:51] | I didn’t get it until we were already on the plane. | 我们上了飞机 我才收到 |
[12:53] | It was very endearing, though. | 尽管 那挺惹人爱的 |
[12:57] | But not enough to turn the g5 around? | 但还是没能让那架G5掉头 |
[13:00] | You miss me. that’s great. I miss you, too. | 你想我 很好 我也想你 |
[13:03] | What? you kissed me at Eleanor’s party, | 搞什么 你在埃莉诺的派对上吻了我 |
[13:05] | And then you say | 然后你说 |
[13:06] | You can’t see me anymore because your wife came home, | 你不能再见我了 原因是你妻子回家了 |
[13:09] | And then you call and say you should’ve never let me go, | 然后你又打电话说你不能失去我 |
[13:12] | And then you’re back with alIson again. | 再然后你又和艾丽森在一起了 |
[13:14] | I didn’t plan any of that. that is just it with you, Rufus. | -我没有那么计划过 -可是已经发生了 鲁弗斯 |
[13:16] | You don’t even plan anything. | 你什么都没计划过 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m sure that your current plan | 那么 我确定你近期的计划 |
[13:19] | Will be full of private jets and 5-star hotels. | 会被私人飞机和五星级酒店所填充 |
[13:23] | Take care, Rufus. | 照顾好自己 鲁弗斯 |
[13:36] | Do you really have to show this to me now? | 就非得现在看不可吗? |
[13:37] | Trust me when I say you’re gonna wanna see this | 相信我 你绝对应该看看这个 |
[13:39] | Before you enter blair Waldorf’s evil lair. | 在被霍道夫的鬼话冲昏头脑前 |
[13:41] | It’s a homework group, | 那其实就是个家庭作业小组 |
[13:42] | Vanessa. | 瓦内萨 |
[13:42] | We’re just gonna be writing papers, you know? | 我们正准备写点什么 |
[13:44] | Here. | 看 |
[13:46] | I wasn’t sure what it was | 我不确定那是什么 |
[13:47] | Till I got it home and saw it on the computer, but– okay, that’s Chuck. | -直到我回家 在电脑上看到这个 -但是…那是恰克 |
[13:51] | What are you holding here? it’s a key. | -他拿的是什么 -一把钥匙 |
[14:03] | Spotted,lonely boy learning | 发现 孤独的男孩明白了 |
[14:05] | That when the punishment fits the crime, | 当罪行要受到惩罚的时候 |
[14:07] | There’s no reason you can’t serve your sentence in style. | 你也可以用特别的方式去服刑 |
[14:11] | Yay! you’re here. I thought we were gonna work on our papers. | -你来了 -我以为我们是来写论文的 |
[14:14] | We are. one night at bilboquet, | 是呀 在蒙特娄的一晚上 |
[14:16] | Kati and Is made out with a guy in cornell’s ethics program. | 凯帝和易丝跟个家伙去鬼混了 还讨论着伦理学 |
[14:18] | They’re getting tips now. | 她们给我发来了提示 |
[14:20] | I thought I told you you couldn’t film me. | 我告诉过你别拍我 |
[14:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:25] | You are so naive. michael moore over there | 你太天真了 迈克尔·摩尔就在那边呢(记录片大导演) |
[14:27] | Is obviously just using this film to get close to Dan. no, | -很明显她录像只是为了接近丹 -不是 |
[14:30] | She needs that grant money. | 她需要那笔奖学金 |
[14:35] | So did you bring your legal pad? | 你带了格子纸了吗? |
[14:37] | You wait here. I’ll find us a quiet place to work. | 你在这等等 我去找个安静的地方 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:46] | I can’t believe you brought that here. | 我真不敢相信你把这个带来了 |
[14:48] | It’s evidence. give it to me. | 这是证据 给我 |
[15:02] | Chuck. | 恰克 |
[15:04] | You need to tell the truth. | 你得跟学校说出真相 |
[15:06] | Whatever happened to “don’t speak until spoken to”? | 你不说话 没人当你是哑巴 |
[15:08] | I just saw you with that key. I know you had it at the party. | 我刚看到你拿着那个钥匙 我知道你在派对上拿了它 |
[15:11] | Poor little Humphrey dumpty. | 可怜的小汉弗瑞 |
[15:12] | Look, let me clarify something for you. | 让我把事说清楚吧 |
[15:16] | Regardless of who you’re currently sleeping with, | 先不管你现在和谁好 |
[15:18] | You and I come from different worlds. | 我们来自不同的世界 |
[15:20] | In my world, if I’m suspended or expelled, | 在我的世界里 如果我被勒令休学或者开除 |
[15:23] | A wing is donated in the Bass name. | 有栋楼将因拜斯家族的捐助而树起 |
[15:25] | That sounds like quite a world. | 听起来还真像那么回事儿 |
[15:27] | Well, it’s not perfect, I’ll admit. | 那并不完美 我承认 |
[15:29] | But one thing it does offer in spades is security. | 但是有一点是肯定的 那就是我不会有事 |
[15:31] | My family can take care of me. | 我的家庭会罩着我 |
[15:33] | What do the Humphreys have to offer? | 汉弗瑞家族又能给学校什么呢? |
[15:37] | Used metrocards? | 没钱的地铁卡? |
[15:39] | Your dad’s cassingle? | 你爸爸的唱片? |
[15:47] | And in case you were wondering, you narc, | 为了以免你犯糊涂 “警察先生” |
[15:49] | I only took the key from the party to hide it | 我只是把钥匙从派对上拿走 并且藏了起来 |
[15:52] | So we didn’t all get blamed… including you. | 确保我们都不会受牵连…包括你 |
[16:06] | Blair. Nate. what are you doing here? | -布莱尔 -内特 你在这干吗? |
[16:08] | I, uh, wanted to talk to you. I brought you this. | 我 我想跟你谈谈 我给你带了这个 |
[16:12] | It’s a love letter. | 一封情书 |
[16:16] | A hostess can’t hide in her room. it’s unladylike. | 女主人不能藏在房间里 这可不像淑女 |
[16:40] | Hey. hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪啊? |
[16:41] | I made us a study area in the other room. you know what? | -我给我们腾出了一个学习的地方 -我得走了 |
[16:42] | I’m just gonna write my paper at home. | 我想回家去写 |
[16:44] | I-i think–i think Chuck is right. wait. Chuck? no, don’t listen to him. | -我觉得…我觉得恰克是对的 -不 别听他的 |
[16:47] | No, the guy has a point, actually. | 不 实际上他是对的 |
[16:49] | Maybe the reason none of you guys take this seriously | 可能你们没人把这当回事儿 |
[16:51] | Is because for you it’s not. no, it is. just trust me, okay? | -对你们来说不重要 -不 不相信我 好吗? |
[16:54] | Vanessa, please, some space. I’m sorry. sorry. | -瓦内萨 拜托了 去别的地方吧 -对不起 |
[16:57] | Look, I’m all for loyalty | 我很坦荡 |
[17:00] | And I’m all for sticking together, | 我也希望大家能够团结起来 |
[17:01] | But we are not in the same boat here. | 但我们还不是同一条船上的 |
[17:03] | I’m on a partial scholarship. my parents have no way | 我已经拿到部分奖学金 我父母不可能 |
[17:05] | Of buying my way back into this school, or any other. | 通过钱来把我留在学校 或者别的什么途径 |
[17:08] | And I know this isn’t going to be a popular opinion | 我知道这对于你的那帮朋友们来说 |
[17:10] | With–with your band of brothers, | 这是会被鄙视的想法 |
[17:11] | But if the person who brought that key refuses to step up, | 但是如果拿钥匙的那个人拒绝站出来 |
[17:13] | Then anybody who knows anything has the right to say something. | 那么不管谁知道真相 他有权利说出来 |
[17:19] | Do–do you know who it is? | 你知道那个人是谁? |
[17:22] | You do, don’t you, and you’re not gonna say anything? | 你知道 不是么 但是你什么也不会说 |
[17:26] | Dan, please. you don’t understand. | 丹 你不明白的 |
[17:29] | You’re right. i-i mean, I don’t understand. | 是啊 我不明白 |
[17:36] | Hey, let go of me, Bass. drop your archibald habit first. | -别碰我 拜斯 -先改掉你自己的毛病 |
[17:39] | You know I already have. really? | -你知道我改不了 -真的么? |
[17:41] | A kiss does sort of send the wrong signal. | 一个吻传递了某种错误的信号 |
[17:42] | Let’s not waste time denying. | 我们不要再浪费时间否认了 |
[17:45] | You know what? I’m tired of this. go ahead and tell him. really? | -听着 我厌倦这些了 你直接去告诉他得了 -真的么? |
[17:48] | You want me to tell him how you slept with me | 你想我去告诉他我们如何上床的? |
[17:50] | And then faked your virginity for him? I’ll just tell him you’re lying. | -然后骗他你是处女 -我会直接告诉他 你在撒谎 |
[17:54] | And who do you think he’ll believe? | 你想他会信谁的话? |
[17:55] | You, who bangs anything in his field of vision, | 你 兴风作浪之徒 |
[17:57] | Or me, his pure and honest girlfriend of many years? | 或者是我 和他在一起好多年既纯洁又忠诚的女朋友 |
[18:00] | Now he’ll believe me. | 现在他会相信我 |
[18:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:03] | I have proof. | 我有证据 |
[18:05] | Good eye, docu-girl. I’ll take the tape now. | 拍得好 纪录片女孩儿 把带子给我 |
[18:08] | You knew she was watching? | 你知道她在拍? |
[18:09] | This is my house. that tape belongs to me. | 这是我的房子 那盘磁带属于我 |
[18:11] | Actually, this is my footage, and thanks to both of you, | 事实上 这是我的磁带 谢谢两位主人公 |
[18:13] | I think I got a new angle on my subject. hey, Vanessa, | -我对我的课题有了全新的想法 -瓦内萨 |
[18:16] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[18:17] | If you think I’m gonna… let go of me. | -如果你认为我能… -放开我 |
[18:19] | Let you walk out of here with that tape, you’re crazy. | -让你带着那磁带离开这里 你就错了 |
[18:21] | Last time I checked, I still owe you a black eye. | 上次我阻止你 我还欠你一个黑眼圈呢 |
[18:23] | So unless this is you coming to claim it, stay away from her. | 所以除非你现在就想讨回 要不就离她远点 |
[18:29] | Now that sex and lies have been caught on videotape, | 现在性和谎言都被拍在录像带里了 |
[18:32] | V.’s documentary just became | 瓦内萨的纪录片刚刚成为 |
[18:33] | The most anticipated new release of the year. | 本年度最受期待的纪录片 |
[18:45] | Rufus. what are you doing here? I’m not leaving a message for you | -鲁弗斯 你来这儿干什么 -我不会像上次那样 |
[18:48] | From the courtyard this time. well, I can see that. | -在家里给你语音留言了 -我能看出来 |
[18:51] | But five minutes ago, | 但是五分钟前 |
[18:52] | My kids would’ve– why did you really come to see me yesterday? | -我的孩子… -你昨天到底为什么来找我? |
[18:54] | I told you. out of respect for– respect or regret? | -我告诉你了 是出于尊重 -是尊重还是后悔? |
[18:58] | You wanted me to give you a reason | 你想让我给你一个 |
[19:00] | Not to spend the rest of your life with Bart Bass. Rufus… | -不和巴特·拜斯结婚的理由 -鲁弗斯… |
[19:03] | I’m still in love with you. | 我仍然很爱你 |
[19:09] | So what exactly are you offering, Rufus? | 那你到底想要怎样 鲁弗斯 |
[19:12] | Some retrospective Of the way we were over a decade ago? | 回顾10年前的那些记忆? |
[19:17] | Look, we’re not 20 and on the road. | 我们都不是20岁时候 那么无忧无虑 |
[19:18] | Thank god we’re not, because your mother | 正是因为我们不是20岁 因为你的妈妈 |
[19:19] | Made this decision for you back then, remember? yes. | -替你作出了那个决定 记得么? -是的 |
[19:26] | Look… | 听着… |
[19:29] | I don’t know exactly | 我其实并不知道 |
[19:31] | What it would even mean for us to be together. | 我们在一起会意味着什么 |
[19:34] | But can you look at me | 但是你能看着我 |
[19:35] | And tell me you’re not the least bit curious? | 然后告诉我 你一点也不想知道吗? |
[19:38] | You’re at the same crossroads you were years ago. | 你现在正面临着和10年前一样的选择 |
[19:43] | Claim your life this time. | 这次要选择你真正想要的生活 |
[19:47] | Live it the way you want to live it. | 选择自己所向往的生活 |
[20:04] | I did it. I broke into the school. | 是我做的 是我破门而入 |
[20:07] | After all your family has been through this year, | 今年你家里经历了很多… |
[20:10] | I’m surprised to learn | 我很惊讶 |
[20:11] | That you’re behind something like this. | 你也会干出这种事 |
[20:12] | I know, I know. and I apologize. | 我知道错了 我道歉 |
[20:16] | From what I can see, | 从你的资料里我觉得 |
[20:17] | You always seem to be Toeing the line of mediocrity, Nathaniel. | 你一向都是很平庸的 内特尼尔 |
[20:21] | Your grades are average at best, almost as though | 你的成绩是中游水平 而且好像 |
[20:23] | You’re not committed to school or your future. | 你不是很在乎学校 或者你的未来 |
[20:26] | Can we just move on | 我们能不能直接说说 |
[20:27] | To the punishment part of this meeting, please? | 如何惩罚我 可以么? |
[20:30] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[20:32] | But I’m curious. | 但是我很好奇 |
[20:34] | Can you please describe how you broke into the school? | 你能表述一下你是怎么破门而入进到学校里的? |
[20:37] | I can do betr. I can show you. | 不用描述 我可以展示给你看 |
[20:44] | And how did you get access to this key? | 那么你是怎么拿到这把钥匙的? |
[20:46] | You’re not on the swim team. not a janitor, right? no. | -你不是游泳队的 不是门卫 对吧? -是的 |
[20:50] | Where’s the key chain? the key chain? | -钥匙链呢? -钥匙链? |
[20:53] | Do you remember its color? size? | 你还记得它的颜色? 大小? |
[20:56] | What it’s made of? | 什么做的? |
[20:58] | Anything at all? | 随便什么都可以 |
[21:07] | Who are you trying to protect? | 你在试图保护谁? |
[21:19] | May I have a word? | 能说句话吗? |
[21:20] | Off camera. | 关掉 |
[21:22] | Uh, sure. but I think I know what you’re gonna say. | 可以 不过我想 我知道你想说什么 |
[21:25] | And I can save you the indignity of groveling | 现在就告诉你或许可以 |
[21:27] | By telling you right now– | 拯救你于卑微的耻辱中 |
[21:29] | No way are you gonna get that tape. | 甭想拿到带子 |
[21:30] | I wasn’t going to grovel, | 我并不打算卑躬屈膝 |
[21:32] | And the fact that you even went there makes it clear | 你去过那里的事实表明 你根本不知道 |
[21:34] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 正在跟谁打交道 |
[21:36] | what are you gonna do to me,Blair? | 布莱尔 你想对我怎样 |
[21:37] | Blackball me from eating yogurt on the met steps? | 不让我坐在楼梯上喝酸奶? |
[21:40] | You have nothing I need. you put that footage in your film, | -我什么都不需要 -你要是把这段写入记录片 |
[21:42] | You won’t be able to show it. I won’t sign a release. | 你的电影是不会播出的 我不会同意的 |
[21:44] | I’m not looking for a distribution deal, | 我并没打算要那样做 |
[21:46] | Just a local arts grant so I can pay my rent. | 我只要本地艺术奖学金来付房租就行了 |
[21:50] | Now if you’ll excuse me… | 现在麻烦你… |
[21:53] | You’re in my shot. | 我拍到你了哦 |
[22:06] | What’s that, your stripper money? | 什么东西 我可不是脱衣舞郎 |
[22:08] | $10,000 for the tape. | 买带子的一万美金 |
[22:10] | You think I’d take your money? | 你觉得我会收你的钱吗 |
[22:11] | Yes, I do. I know girls like you. | 你会 我了解像你这样的女孩 |
[22:15] | You act like money’s not important. | 装出视金钱如粪土的样子 |
[22:16] | The truth is, money’s important to everyone. | 可事实是 钱对每个人都重要 |
[22:18] | And I thought Blair was manipulative. | 我以为布莱尔能呼风唤雨呢 |
[22:21] | Blair’s an amateur. she thinks you’re just like her. | 布莱尔是新手 她以为你跟她一样 |
[22:24] | To Blair, | 对布莱尔来说 |
[22:25] | This money is a couple pairs of manolos and a chanel bag. | 这钱是几双马诺洛鞋和一个香奈儿的包包 |
[22:28] | But I know that this much cash | 可我知道这些钱 |
[22:31] | Can make a real difference in your life. | 也许会给你的人生带来很大的转变 |
[22:44] | You’re sick. | 你太讨厌了 |
[22:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[22:48] | Who knew b. and c. were such patrons of the arts? | 谁知道B和C是就像慈善艺术家 |
[22:51] | Call it philanthropy or bribery. | 慈善事业 又或者是贿赂 |
[22:54] | It looks like everyone has their price. | 任何人都有利用价值 |
[23:02] | Something on your mind, Lily? | 在想什么呢 莉莉 |
[23:07] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[23:08] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry. it’s sheldon. | 不好意思 是谢尔登 |
[23:13] | He has those numbers I was asking for. | 他有我想要的一些数据 |
[23:15] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[23:16] | No. yeah. | -不 -好的 |
[23:18] | Just make sure he gets it at the current rate. | 确保他能在当前利率下得到 |
[23:21] | The dollar’s been all over the place. | 美金遍地都是 |
[23:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[23:57] | I was thinking about what you said. | 我刚在想你说的话 |
[24:00] | Let’s do it. | 就这样做吧 |
[24:02] | Let’s see what we are. let’s see what we could be. | 来看看我们是什么 来看看我们能怎样 |
[24:05] | Who is this? Rufus… | -你是谁 -鲁弗斯… |
[24:09] | Lily, this is great. do you know how great this is? | 莉莉 太好了 你知道这有多好吗 |
[24:12] | Well, yes. I mean, i-i do. I mean, I think so. let’s go away tonight. | -知道 我想我当然知道 -今晚就走吧 |
[24:16] | Let’s pack a bag. | 带个行囊 |
[24:17] | Let’s get away from everyone, everything, | 远离一切尘嚣 |
[24:18] | Just figure it out. wh-where would we go? | 寻找答案 我们去哪 |
[24:20] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[24:23] | Okay, sounds like a plan. | 好吧 听着像是计划好的 |
[24:24] | Um… 90th and 5th. 6:00? | 六点钟在90街跟第五5街的交汇点见? |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:29] | I’m scared, Rufus… | 我很怕 鲁弗斯… |
[24:32] | In a good way. | 不过是好的方向 |
[24:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:41] | Settle down, please. | 都坐好了 |
[24:43] | Yesterday, I talked about the serious consequences… | 昨天 我说了由于你们的行为… |
[24:46] | For your dishonorable actions, | 导致了非常严重的后果 |
[24:47] | And obviously, you didn’t believe me. | 很显然 你们并不相信我 |
[24:50] | But someone came forward today and claimed responsibility… | 可是今天有人来了 并且承认了所有… |
[24:55] | Do you know who? | 知道是谁吗? |
[24:56] | For a crime he did not commit. | 他想做替罪羊 |
[24:59] | And although I appreciate his self-sacrifice, | 尽管我很欣赏他的自我牺牲精神 |
[25:02] | I don’t abide dishonesty. | 可我不能忍受不诚实 |
[25:05] | And I think it’s time you all know how serious I am. | 我想现在是时候 让你们知道我是多认真了 |
[25:10] | Nathaniel archibald is suspended from st. jude’s. | 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德将在圣犹大学休学 |
[25:13] | And, yes, this will go on his transcript. | 没错 这将会计入档案 |
[25:16] | Effective immediately. | 立刻生效 |
[25:18] | Mr. Archibald, | 阿齐布尔德先生 |
[25:21] | You know where to find the exit. | 我想你可以走了 |
[25:27] | This just in–Nate Archibald, dead man walking. | 新消息 内特·阿齐布尔德走了 |
[25:31] | We hear st. jude’s has a new policy | 听说圣犹大有了一项新政策 |
[25:34] | An eye for a lie. | 小心说谎 |
[25:35] | Watch him go, students. | 看着他走啊 同学们 |
[25:37] | Who wants to be next? | 谁想做下一个 |
[25:39] | Until one of you comes forward, we’ll keep going | 直到有人来坦白前 我会一直这样做 |
[25:42] | Until every last one of you has walked out that door. | 直到你们中的最后一个走出那扇门 |
[25:57] | I don’t believe this. | 我才不信呢 |
[25:58] | Dan, it’s okay. Serena, i-i can’t– I can’t get expelled. | -丹 没事的 -瑟琳娜 我不能被开除 |
[26:01] | I cannot get suspended. | 我不能被休学 |
[26:03] | My whole future is riding on this. | 我的未来都在这 |
[26:05] | If you know who broke in, then why won’t you give them up? | 如果你知道那人是谁 为什么不说出来呢 |
[26:11] | Because it was me. | 因为那是我 |
[26:17] | So why–why didn’t you tell me right away? | 那为什么那时不告诉我呢 |
[26:19] | Cause I didn’t want you to judge me. aren’t we already beyond that? | -因为我不想你评判我 -不是说好不那样了吗 |
[26:24] | And I didn’t want you to know | 而且我不想你知道 |
[26:26] | Because I didn’t want you To have to be in the position you’re in now | 是因为不想让你像现在这样 |
[26:28] | Of having to choose between Protecting me and helping yourself. | 要在保护我 还是帮你自己之间左右为难 |
[26:31] | So how’d you even get in? | 那你究竟是怎样进去的 |
[26:33] | I have a key. you had a key to the pool? | -我有钥匙 -你有去游泳池的钥匙? |
[26:36] | All right, what happened to being beyond this? | 好了 一直说这个有什么用 |
[26:38] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:40] | The end of freshman year, | 一年级快结束那年 |
[26:41] | I kind of dated the swim team captain, | 我跟游泳队队长约过会 |
[26:44] | And he gave me a key so that we could… | 他给了我钥匙那样我们就能… |
[26:46] | You know, meet up, and… that’s–enough said. | -见面 然后… -够…够了 |
[26:49] | And saturday night– what happened then? | 然后星期六晚发生什么了 |
[26:50] | Well, Blair and I ran out of places to go, | 布莱尔没地方可玩了 |
[26:53] | And she knew I still had a key, | 她知道我还留着钥匙 |
[26:55] | And… before I knew it, it’s like we were all there. | 然后 我知道的时候 我们已经在那里了 |
[26:58] | And I thought it was just gonna be us girls. | 我本以为只是女孩子们的聚会 |
[27:00] | And then everybody got on their phone, | 可是他们都打电话喊人来 |
[27:01] | And more people started showing up, and… | 然后就越来越多人… |
[27:06] | I just never thought anybody was gonna get hurt. | 我只是没想到会有人受伤 |
[27:08] | Yeah. well, you can still tell Queller the truth. | 你还是可以跟库娜说真相啊 |
[27:11] | I think she’ll respect your honesty. yeah, like she respected Nate’s? | -我想她会尊重你的诚实的 -像尊重内特那样? |
[27:13] | No, Nate lied. | 不 内特撒谎了 |
[27:16] | And besides, you’re Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 而且 你可是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[27:18] | You didn’t know me before I went away. | 你不了解我失踪前的我 |
[27:22] | Barely got back into constance. | 好不容易回到康士坦次 |
[27:26] | If I got expelled, | 如果我被开除了 |
[27:27] | I don’t think any school in town would take me. | 这里没有一所学校会收我的 |
[27:30] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我敢说那不是真的 |
[27:32] | I can’t risk going back to boarding school, | 我不能回寄宿学校 我不能冒这个险 |
[27:35] | Being away from you and Eric. | 离开你还有艾瑞克 |
[27:37] | But I don’t want you to lose your future. | 可是我不让想你失去未来 |
[27:45] | You really can be damned if you do And screwed if you don’t. | 现在你也没有办法了 |
[27:50] | Dan humphrey, | 丹·汉弗瑞 |
[27:51] | Headmistress Queller is requesting | 校长库娜要求你 |
[27:53] | To see y u iher office after class. | 下课后到她的办公室 |
[28:00] | Nate. | 内特 |
[28:02] | Hey. are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[28:05] | Yeah, I’ll be fine. it’s, uh… | 我没事 只是… |
[28:07] | My parents have so much other stuff going on right now… | 我父母那边会有更多事要忙 |
[28:10] | They’ll get over it. either way, it was worth it. | 他们会挺过来的 换句话说 这是值得的 |
[28:13] | Worth it? yes. Blair, I know how much your future means to you. | -值得? -布莱尔 我知道你的未来对你有多重要 |
[28:17] | And you’ve worked so hard for yale and everything– | 你一直都为了耶鲁大学在努力… |
[28:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[28:20] | You don’t have to lie. I saw the key in your bedroom. | 别说谎了 我在你房间里看到那把钥匙了 |
[28:24] | That key isn’t mine. | 那把钥匙不是我的 |
[28:26] | I was st hiding it for someone else. | 我只是帮别人藏起来 |
[28:29] | Wait… | 等下… |
[28:31] | That’s why you were suspended? | 这就是你被休学的原因? |
[28:33] | You told the headmistress it was yours | 你跟校长说那是你的 |
[28:35] | Because you thought it was mine? | 就因为你以为那是我的? |
[28:40] | That’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. | 从未有人为我做过如此浪漫的事 |
[28:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:49] | Please. you and I just can’t happen right now. | 拜托 我跟你现在是不可能的 |
[28:53] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:56] | I don’t want to be with you. | 我不想跟你在一起 |
[29:01] | Good catching up. | 真不赖 |
[29:06] | You’re home early. | 你回来早了 |
[29:08] | Please don’t tell me you’re expelled. not yet. | -别跟我说你被开除了 -还没 |
[29:10] | Your position at that school is already too precarious. | 你还没在那学校站稳脚跟 |
[29:13] | One false move, and you know what? | 一旦走错 你知道会怎样吗 |
[29:15] | I can’t do anything to help you. I know. I know. | -我就帮不了你了 -我知道 我知道 |
[29:18] | I just wanna hide under the covers and make it all go away. | 我只想躲起来避避风头再说 |
[29:23] | And apparently, you do, too. | 很明显 你也是 |
[29:26] | You and Bart just got back. why are you packing again? | 你跟巴特刚刚才回来 为什么又在打包了? |
[29:28] | Well, I was just gonna go for a, you know, | 我周末准备去 |
[29:31] | A little spa trip for the weekend. | 一个小小的温泉旅行 |
[29:33] | Cause you’re so stressed out from your vacation? | 因为你旅行把你累坏了吗? |
[29:46] | Aren’t you gonna answer that? no, I don’t think so. | -你不准备接吗? -不 我不想接 |
[29:52] | Mom, is Dan’s dad the reason | 妈 丹的爸爸是不是你 |
[29:55] | You haven’t answered Bart’s proposal? | 还没回答巴特求婚的原因? |
[30:04] | You can’t. | 你不能这样 |
[30:07] | Please, mom, not this one. | 拜托 妈 这一个不行 |
[30:08] | Look, I will not base my personal life | 听着 我不会把我的人生 |
[30:11] | On your preferences. | 建立在你的选择之上 |
[30:13] | Dan is my boyfriend. | 丹是我男朋友 |
[30:16] | And I know we’re too young to talk about forever, | 我知道 现在说永远对我们来说太早了 |
[30:18] | But right now that’s what it feels like. | 但是我就是这样的感觉 |
[30:20] | I know it does, sweetie, but– but what? | -我知道 亲爱的 可是… -可是什么? |
[30:22] | Tell me that Rufus is that important to you. | 告诉我鲁弗斯对你也同等重要 |
[30:25] | Tell me that whatever the two of you have | 告诉我 不管你们拥有过什么 |
[30:27] | Is the most important thing in your life, | 对你们来说都是生命里最重要的东西 |
[30:30] | Because that’s what Dan is to me, mom. | 因为丹对我来说就是那样 |
[30:33] | The most important. | 最重要的是 |
[30:38] | I would rather be Chuck’s stepsister than Dan’s. | 我宁愿做恰克的妹妹而不是丹的 |
[30:44] | Please don’t do this to me. | 别对我这样 |
[30:45] | Dan means that much to you? | 丹就是你的全部? |
[30:50] | Yeah, he does. | 是的 他是的 |
[30:53] | In fact, I have to go. wait. where? | -我得走了 -等等 去哪 |
[30:55] | School. there’s something I have to do. | 学校 有些事要做 |
[30:59] | And I hope there’s something you have to do, too. | 我希望你也做点什么 |
[31:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[31:17] | I brought this for you. | 这个是给你的 |
[31:19] | What’s the catch? | 有什么内幕吗 |
[31:20] | I know this might come as a shock, | 我知道这来得突然 |
[31:21] | But not everyone operates from an agenda. | 但并不是每个人都是按计划行事的 |
[31:24] | In fact, some people do things | 实际上 有些人做事情 |
[31:26] | Simply because it’s the decent thing to do. | 只是因为他觉得这样做是值得的 |
[31:29] | Smash it, burn it, whatever. there are no copies. | 扔掉 烧掉 随便 没备份了 |
[31:32] | What about the one you gave to Chuck? | 你给恰克的那个呢 |
[31:34] | It’s blank, which I’m sure he’ll be thrilled to discover. | 是空白带 我敢肯定他发现的时候会抓狂的 |
[31:38] | And about what’s on that tape– having observed you | 关于带子上的内容 只是观察了这几天 |
[31:40] | In your natural habitat these past few days… | 你自己的圈内生活 |
[31:43] | Nate seems like one of the good guys, | 内特看起来是个好小伙 |
[31:45] | And you seem to really care about him. | 你看起来也很在乎他 |
[31:54] | Mr. Humphrey, you have a partial scholarship at st. jude’s. | 汉弗瑞先生 你在圣犹大拿过奖学金 |
[31:57] | You are number two in your class, | 你是班上的第二名 |
[31:59] | Have a stellar recommendation for dartmouth from j.l. hall. | 给达特茅斯大学的推荐信也很不错 |
[32:03] | It looks as if your dreams are well within grasp. | 好像你的梦想都实现了 |
[32:06] | Thank you, thank you. yeah, I guess they are. | 谢谢 谢谢 我想是的 |
[32:08] | But it seems you’re in with a new crowd this year, | 但看起来今年你进入了一个新圈子 |
[32:11] | Dating Serena Van Der Woodsen… | 与瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森约会 |
[32:14] | Is that on my file? | 这个在我档案里吗 |
[32:19] | Who had the key to the school? | 谁拿了学校的钥匙 |
[32:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:25] | Let me remind you one last time | 我再提醒你最后一次 |
[32:27] | That you are in a different position than the others. | 你的处境和其他人不同 |
[32:29] | You need this school. | 你需要这个学校 |
[32:38] | Headmistress Queller, I have something to tell you. | 库娜校长 我有事要跟你说 |
[32:45] | I must say, your file reads more like a rap sheet. | 你的档案更像是前科档案一样 |
[32:47] | You cut more sophomore classes than you attended, | 二年级时你逃课的课比上的还多 |
[32:49] | Cheated on tests, talked back to teachers. look, | 考试作弊 顶撞老师 |
[32:53] | I understand that this is a serious matter. | 我知道这是件严肃的事 |
[32:55] | That’s why it’s important to me | 所以对我很重要 |
[32:57] | That you know– you being new here– | 你知道 您刚上任 |
[32:59] | That the person that you just described | 你刚刚说的那个人 |
[33:01] | Is not w I am anymore. | 已不是现在的我了 |
[33:02] | Oh, no? who are you now? | 不是吗 那你现在是谁 |
[33:06] | Well, my grades are up, | 我的成绩好多了 |
[33:09] | My attendance is nearly perfect, | 出勤率几乎是满的 |
[33:11] | And I’ve stayed out of trouble. | 也没再惹麻烦 |
[33:13] | Until now. | 到目前为止 |
[33:15] | Please understand | 请您理解 |
[33:16] | That I never intended for anything bad to happen. | 我从没打算干坏事 |
[33:20] | And it may have taken some time, but I am here now, | 可能我需要点时间 但我来了 |
[33:24] | Accepting responsibility for my actions. | 为我做的事情负责 |
[33:32] | Whatever you think is fair. | 您怎么想都是公平的 |
[33:34] | Yes, let’s discuss the… | 好 我们来谈谈 |
[33:38] | Consequences. | 后果 |
[33:58] | I’ll be brief. | 我长话短说 |
[34:00] | And… | 我… |
[34:02] | I’ll be not interested. is that how you speak to the person | -我不感兴趣 -你就这样和帮你付了 |
[34:04] | Who just paid your rent for a year? what did you just say? | -一年房租的人说话吗 -你说什么 |
[34:07] | Congratulations, Vanessa. | 祝贺你 瓦内萨 |
[34:09] | You just won 365 more days in your ikea-furnished closet. | 你可以在你的艾宜小窝再呆一年 |
[34:12] | You went to my building? you talked to my landlord? | 你去我住处了? 跟我房东谈过了? |
[34:15] | No, I don’t speak ukrainian, | 不 我不会讲乌克兰语 |
[34:17] | But I do speak envelope of cash. | 但是钱会有用的 |
[34:21] | And he understood me perfectly. | 他表示完全理解 |
[34:22] | I can’t believe you. Blair Waldorf is not indebted to anyone, | -我不信 -布莱尔·霍道夫不会感谢任何人 |
[34:26] | No matter how much I appreciate what you did. | 不管我有多感激你为我做的 |
[34:29] | You’re welcome, I guess? | 不客气 |
[34:31] | Good. now this transaction is finished, | 很好 这事办完了 |
[34:33] | And I’m free to return to disliking you. | 我又可以随意讨厌你了 |
[34:37] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 但不管怎样我不会 |
[34:43] | Oh, and one more thing. | 还有 |
[34:45] | If you didn’t pay your rent with it, | 如果你没拿这个付房租 |
[34:46] | What did you do with Chuck’s money? | 那恰克的钱怎么办 |
[34:49] | I may have created | 我会创办一个 |
[34:49] | A medical grant for teens with genital herpes… | 青少年性病医疗基金 |
[34:52] | In his name. | 以他的名义 |
[34:58] | I can’t believe she didn’t expel me. | 简直不敢相信她没开除我 |
[35:00] | Yeah, I know. it’s shocking. | 我知道 很吃惊吧 |
[35:04] | I–you–25 hours of community outreach. | 25小时的社区义工服务 |
[35:06] | That’s not bad at all. | 那也不错 |
[35:06] | I mean, I probably would’ve done it anyway | 我是说我会当自己是其中一份子 |
[35:08] | Being as I’m on the committee. that had occurred to me. yeah. | -去做的 -我就干过 |
[35:12] | Wait. what are you saying? | 等等 你说什么 |
[35:14] | No, no, I’m not saying anything. believe me. | 没有 什么也没说 相信我 |
[35:18] | So you don’t buy what she said | 你不相信她所说的 |
[35:19] | About me being the poster child for the new honor code? | 我是新荣誉规则的活广告一说? |
[35:22] | Look, I know for a fact | 听着 我知道我妈妈 |
[35:24] | My mom didn’t plead my case or donate anything, okay? | 没有为我求情或捐赠什么 |
[35:27] | I didn’t say a thing. | 我什么也没说 |
[35:29] | Are you really turning this | 你一定要把这事 |
[35:30] | Into an “upstairs, downstairs” thing? | 搞得跟你推我攘一样吗 |
[35:32] | No. no, you are. I’m being completely silent. | 不 不 是你 我一直都没说话 |
[35:34] | I’m just happy that you’re not being expelled | 我很高兴你没被开除 |
[35:36] | Or leaving town anytime soon. are you hungry? we should… always. | -或马上离开这 你饿吗 我们… -一直饿着 |
[35:39] | But you still believe that there’s a double standard, | 你总觉得应该有双重标准 |
[35:41] | That people like me get specl treatment. | 对我这样的人给予特殊照顾 |
[35:44] | Ms. Van Der Woodsen. your mother sent me to pick you up. | 范德·伍德森女士 您母亲派我来接你 |
[35:47] | Oh. great. | 好的 |
[35:50] | That was… thoughtful. | 这…真是体贴 |
[35:53] | I think you get no special treatment at all. | 我觉得你不需要特殊照顾 |
[35:55] | Your life is completely uncharmed and… average. | 你的生活完全很普通又平淡 |
[36:00] | It’s okay. I’ll walk. | 没关系 我可以走路 |
[36:01] | No, come on. I’m–i was kidding. I was kidding. | 不 行了 我…开玩笑的 开玩笑 |
[36:06] | You going to brooklyn? | 你要去布鲁克林吗 |
[36:16] | It’s a rare occasion | 庆祝两个家族的联姻 |
[36:17] | To celebrate the merging of two families. | 还真是难得 |
[36:20] | And I couldn’t be happier to be here tonight | 真高兴今晚来这 |
[36:22] | To celebrate Lily’s acceptance of my proposal. | 庆祝莉莉接受了我的求婚 |
[36:44] | So to my lovely bride | 为我亲爱的新娘 |
[36:45] | And our growing family. | 和我们的大家庭干杯 |
[36:51] | You packed light. | 你没带行李 |
[36:52] | Please try to understand. | 请理解我 |
[36:56] | I think I do. | 我想我理解 |
[36:59] | I’m just sorry. | 只是很抱歉 |
[37:02] | So am i. | 我也是 |
[37:47] | Mom looks about as happy as grandma at last call. I know. | -妈妈跟上次给外婆打电话时一样开心 -我知道 |
[37:50] | It seems Bart’s personality– or lack thereof–is contagious. | 巴特的性格好像会传染 |
[37:54] | I don’t even know | 我也不知道 |
[37:54] | How she breathes with her blouse buttoned that high. | 她衣服扣子系那么高怎么呼吸 |
[37:57] | How glad are you to see our families merge, sis? | 见到两家联姻你很高兴吧 妹妹 |
[38:01] | So glad that if you ever call me that again, | 很高兴 如果你再叫我妹妹的话 |
[38:03] | It’ll be the last thing you ever say, Chuck. | 我就让你说不出话来 恰克 |
[38:06] | I love it–our first brother/sister squabble. | 我喜欢 我们的第一次兄妹争论 |
[38:09] | I hope you’re going to make yourself available | 我希望你能够去享受 |
[38:11] | For more missed childhood memories– | 那些错过的童年回忆 |
[38:14] | Bathing together, for example. | 比如说鸳鸯浴 |
[38:24] | You’re probably wondering why I asked you here. | 你在想我为什么叫你来这里 |
[38:26] | After our last conversation, yeah. | 自从上次的谈话以后 是的 |
[38:28] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得对于像我们两个 |
[38:30] | For two people who have been through as much as we have | 经历过这么多的人来讲 |
[38:32] | To really forgive and forget? | 有可能原谅和忘记彼此吗 |
[38:35] | If we really want to, I think we can. | 如果真想的话 会的 |
[38:37] | A lot of mistakes have been made. | 我们犯错太多 |
[38:39] | If you’re ready to forgive me… | 如果你原谅我 |
[38:43] | Then nothing can tear us apart. | 我们死也不分开 |
[38:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:48] | What you said before… | 你以前说过 |
[38:55] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:59] | Always have, always will. | 一直爱你 永远爱着你 |
[39:10] | So… | 那么… |
[39:13] | Your new stepbrother told me about your problem at school. | 你哥哥告诉了我你在学校的麻烦 |
[39:16] | Frankly, I wasn’t surprised, | 坦率的说 我不吃惊 |
[39:17] | Given your propensity for recklessness and adventure. | 鉴于你鲁莽冲动的个性 |
[39:20] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[39:22] | Don’t tell your mother, but I made a call. | 别告诉你妈妈 我给学校打过电话了 |
[39:25] | You did what? it was harder than usual. | -什么 -这没以前好办了 |
[39:27] | That new headmistress of yours is a real piece of work. | 新来的校长不怎么上路子 |
[39:30] | I had to go over her head. | 我得弄明白她在想什么 |
[39:33] | Sorry I couldn’t get the charges completely dropped, but, um… | 不好意思我无法完全搞定 |
[39:36] | At least I got you a minimal sentence. | 但至少可以将麻烦最小化 |
[39:40] | One thing about being on the inside– | 局内人要明白一点 |
[39:42] | Once you get there, | 一旦你在这个游戏中 |
[39:43] | You don’t always get to choose where you stand… or sit. | 你可能会迷失自己的方向 |
[39:48] | I was just looking out for my family. | 我只是在找我的家人 |
[39:51] | The new Van Der Woodsen/Bass library | 新的范德·伍德森/拜斯图书馆 |
[39:53] | Should be completed for Eric’s graduation. | 在艾瑞克毕业的时候应该能完工了 |
[39:57] | I can see that Lily and i | 我知道莉莉和我 |
[39:58] | Are gonna have our hands full with the two of you. | 会照顾好你们两个的 |
[40:00] | Will you excuse me? I need some air. | 失陪一下 我呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[40:04] | Sometimes you need to step outside, | 有时你要置身事外 |
[40:06] | Clear your head | 清除杂念 |
[40:07] | And remind yourself of who you are… | 提醒自己是谁 |
[40:16] | And where you want to be. | 要到哪里去 |
[40:23] | Hey. aren’t you supposed to be at your mom’s engagement thing? | 你不是在庆祝你妈妈的订婚吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah, well, I had to get out of there. | 是的 不过我得出来一下 |
[40:28] | It was getting a little hard to breathe, you know? | 那里让我有点闷 |
[40:31] | Those parties can be that way. | 也许就是这样的 |
[40:34] | So are you, um, packing up your music? | 你在整理你的音乐吗 |
[40:37] | Nah. I just… | 不 只是 |
[40:39] | Need to find something new to write about. | 找点灵感来写东西 |
[40:43] | And I will. | 一定会的 |
[41:00] | Hey. you’re a little overdressed | 穿的有点太讲究了 |
[41:02] | For the study date I didn’t know we had. | 我不知道我们还有个学习约会 |
[41:03] | You were right about everything. | 你总是对的 |
[41:08] | You wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[41:15] | Can I just sit here with you for a while? | 你能陪我一会吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[41:22] | Chaucer? yeah, I got a test on friday. | -乔叟吗 -是的 周五有考试 |
[41:24] | Mine’s thursday. | 我是周四考 |
[41:38] | And sometimes you have to venture outside your world | 有时你得出去闯闯 |
[41:41] | In order to find yourself. | 找寻自我 |
[41:43] | As for me, I’m happy right where I am. | 对于我来说 我已经满足现状了 |
[41:46] | I only wanna be with you. | 只想与你在一起 |
[41:49] | X.o.x.o., gossip girl. | X.o.x.o.,八卦天后 |