英文名称:Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Lumos Maxima. | 荧光飞舞 |
[00:39] | Lumos Maxima. | 荧光飞舞 |
[01:01] | Lumos Maxima. | 荧光飞舞 |
[01:03] | 《终极咒语教程》 | |
[01:05] | Lumos Maxima. | 荧光飞舞 |
[01:09] | Lumos Maxima! | 荧光飞舞! |
[01:14] | 哈利・波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒 | |
[01:40] | Harry. Harry. | 哈利 哈利 |
[01:42] | Harry, open the door. | 哈利 快开门 |
[01:51] | Marge. How lovely to see… | 玛姬 见到你真高兴… |
[01:54] | Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form. | 弗农姨夫 我想你在这张表上签个字 |
[01:57] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[01:59] | Nothing. School stuff. | 没什么 学校的事 |
[02:01] | Later perhaps, if you behave. | 晚点吧 要是你表现好的话 |
[02:04] | I will if she does. | 她不惹我就行 |
[02:06] | – Oh, you’re still here, are you? – Yes. | – 噢 你还住在这里 是吗? – 是的 |
[02:10] | Don’t say yes in that ungrateful way. | 别一副忘恩负义的样子 |
[02:13] | Damn good of my brother to keep you. | 我弟弟心肠太好才会收留你 |
[02:15] | He’d have been straight to an orphanage if he’d been dumped on my doorstep. | 换做扔在我家门口 我就直接把他送到孤儿院去了 |
[02:19] | Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh? | 这不是我的小达力吗? 我的心肝宝贝? |
[02:24] | Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up. | 来亲一个 来嘛 快 快啊 |
[02:26] | Take Marge’s suitcase upstairs. | 把玛姬的行李箱拿到楼上去 |
[02:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh. | 帮妈妈吃完吧 好孩子 我的小宝贝 |
[02:37] | – Can I tempt you, Marge? – Just a small one. | – 来杯酒怎样 玛姬? – 就一小杯 |
[02:41] | Excellent nosh, Petunia. | 点心真棒 佩妮 |
[02:44] | A bit more. | 再来点 |
[02:47] | Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs. | 我得照顾12只小狗 平时吃个英式早餐就对付了 |
[02:50] | Just a bit more. That’s a boy. | 再加点 好样的 |
[02:56] | You wanna try a little drop of brandy? | 想尝一小口白兰地吗? |
[02:58] | A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh? | 我的心肝宝贝要来一点点白兰地吗? |
[03:04] | What are you smirking at? | 你在偷笑什么呢? |
[03:05] | Where did you send the boy, Vernon? | 弗农 你把这小子送哪去了? |
[03:08] | St. Brutus’. It’s a fine institution for hopeless cases. | 圣布鲁斯 专门收容不可救药的少年犯 |
[03:11] | Do they use a cane at St. Brutus’, boy? | 小子 圣布鲁斯会体罚学生吗? |
[03:17] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 会的 |
[03:19] | Yeah. I’ve been beaten loads of times. | 没错 我经常挨揍 |
[03:22] | Excellent. I won’t have this namby-pamby… | 很好 我才不管那些废话… |
[03:25] | wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it. | 说什么不要体罚犯错的孩子 |
[03:28] | You mustn’t blame yourself about how this one turned out. Vernon | 别因为这小子没用自责 弗农 |
[03:31] | It’s all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. | 都是命中注定的 出生低贱就是这样 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1409个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:256个,六级词汇:114个,GRE词汇:133个,托福词汇:180个,考研词汇:263个,专四词汇:224个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:452个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:35] | What is it the boy’s father did, Petunia? | 这孩子他爸爸是做什么的 佩妮? |
[03:38] | Nothing. He didn’t work. He was unemployed. | 没做什么 他没有工作 失业了 |
[03:41] | – And a drunk too, no doubt? – That’s a lie. | – 还是个酒鬼 一定是? – 胡扯 |
[03:44] | – What did you say? – My dad wasn’t a drunk. | – 你刚刚说什么? – 我爸爸不是个酒鬼 |
[03:49] | Don’t worry. Don’t fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip. | 别紧张 别大惊小怪的 佩妮 我握得太紧了 |
[03:54] | I think it’s time you went to bed. | 你该上床睡觉了 |
[03:56] | Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up. | 别吵 弗农 叫你呢 过来收拾干净 |
[04:00] | Actually, it’s nothing to do with the father. | 其实吧 和他父亲没什么关系 |
[04:03] | It’s all to do with the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. | 应该怪他妈妈 反正狗就是这样 |
[04:07] | If something’s wrong with the bitch, then something’s wrong with the pup. | 要是母狗有问题 通常小狗崽子也有毛病 |
[04:12] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴! 给我闭嘴! |
[04:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[04:20] | Let me tell you… | 我告诉你… |
[04:44] | Vernon! | 弗农! |
[04:49] | Vernon! Vernon, do something! | 弗农! 弗农 快想想办法! |
[05:34] | Stop! | 停下! |
[05:39] | I’ve got you, Marge. I’ve got you. | 我抓住你啦 玛姬 抓住了 |
[05:45] | – Hold on, hold on. – Get off. | – 抓住 抓住 – 放手 |
[05:48] | – Don’t you dare! – Sorry. | – 你敢! – 对不起 |
[05:51] | Oh, Vernon. | 噢 弗农 |
[05:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:55] | Marge! | 玛姬! |
[06:04] | Please! | 别这样! |
[06:07] | Marge! | 玛姬! |
[06:10] | Come back! | 回来! |
[06:37] | You bring her back! You bring her back now. | 你把她弄回来! 现在就弄回来! |
[06:40] | – You put her right! – No. She deserved what she got. | – 把她恢复原状! – 不 她活该 |
[06:43] | – Keep away from me. – You can’t do magic outside school. | – 离我远点 – 你不能在校外施魔法 |
[06:47] | – Yeah? Try me. – They won’t let you back now. | – 是吗? 试试看啊 – 他们不会让你回去了 |
[06:50] | You’ve nowhere to go. | 你没地方去了 |
[06:51] | I don’t care. Anywhere is better than here. | 我不在乎 哪里都比这强 |
[08:30] | “Welcome to the Knight Bus… | “欢迎乘坐骑士公共汽车… |
[08:32] | emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. | 这是为处于困境的女巫或男巫开设的应急客运 |
[08:35] | My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening.” | 我叫斯坦・桑帕克 今晚我是售票员” |
[08:44] | What you doing down there? | 你坐在地上干嘛? |
[08:46] | – I fell over. – What you fall over for? | – 我摔倒了 – 没事干嘛摔倒? |
[08:49] | – I didn’t do it on purpose. – Well, come on, then. | – 我也不想好吧 – 行了 快上车吧 |
[08:52] | Let’s not wait for the grass to grow. | 再不走草都长出来了 |
[09:01] | – What you looking at? – Nothing. | – 你在看什么? – 没什么 |
[09:04] | Well, come on, then. In. | 好吧 快上车 进来 |
[09:06] | No, no, no. I’ll get this. You get in. | 不 不 行李交给我了 你上车 |
[09:14] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:26] | Come on. Move on, move on. | 快 快走 往前 往前 |
[09:43] | – Take her away, Ern. – Yeah, take it away, Ernie. | – 厄恩 开车啦 – 好的 开车啦 老厄恩 |
[09:47] | It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 接下来的旅途将会很颠簸 |
[10:00] | – What did you say your name was? – I didn’t. | – 你刚说你叫什么名字? – 我没说 |
[10:04] | – Whereabouts are you headed? – The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London. | – 你要去哪儿? – 破釜酒吧 在伦敦 |
[10:08] | You hear that? “The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London.” | 听到没? “破釜酒吧 在伦敦” |
[10:11] | The Leaky Cauldron. If you have pea soup… | 破釜酒吧 要是你来碗豌豆汤… |
[10:14] | make sure you eat it before it eats you. | 一定要在被它吃掉前先吃掉它 |
[10:20] | – But the Muggles. Can’t they see us? – Muggles? | – 麻瓜们 他们看不到我们吗? – 麻瓜? |
[10:23] | They don’t see nothing, do they? | 他们什么都看不见 对吗? |
[10:24] | No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel. | 没错 不过你用叉子戳他们 还是有感觉 |
[10:29] | Ernie, little old lady at 12 o’clock! | 老厄恩 12点钟方向有个老太太! |
[10:41] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八… |
[10:43] | seven, six, five… | 七 六 五… |
[10:46] | four, three, two and a half… | 四 三 二点五… |
[10:49] | two, one and three quarters. | 二 一点七五 |
[10:51] | Yes! | 冲啊! |
[10:57] | Who is that? | 他是谁? |
[10:59] | That man. | 那个男的 |
[11:03] | Who is that? | 他是谁? |
[11:05] | Who is…? | 他是…? |
[11:06] | That is Sirius Black, that is. | 小天狼星布莱克 就是他 |
[11:09] | Don’t tell me you’ve never been hearing of Sirius Black. | 别告诉我你没听过小天狼星布莱克 |
[11:14] | He’s a murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[11:16] | Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it. | 所以被关在阿兹卡班 |
[11:20] | – How did he escape? – Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? | – 他怎么逃出来的? – 好吧 问得好 对不对? |
[11:23] | He’s the first one that done it. | 他是第一个成功越狱的 |
[11:26] | He was a big supporter of… | 他是神秘人的… |
[11:29] | You-Know-Who. | 忠实拥护者 |
[11:31] | I reckon you’ve heard of him. | 我想你听过他 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:35] | Him I’ve heard of. | 他我倒是听过 |
[11:39] | Ernie, two double-deckers at 12 o’clock. | 老厄恩 12点钟方向有两辆双层巴士 |
[11:42] | They’re getting closer, Ernie. | 越来越近了 老厄恩 |
[11:45] | Ernie, they’re right on top of us! | 老厄恩 就在我们前方! |
[11:55] | Mind your head. | 小心脑袋 |
[12:02] | Hey, guys? Guys? | 嘿 各位? 各位? |
[12:04] | Why the long faces? | 干嘛把脸拉那么长? |
[12:12] | Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there. | 好的 好的 快到了 快到了 |
[12:20] | – The Leaky Cauldron. – Next stop, Knockturn Alley. | – 破釜酒吧到了 – 下一站 翻倒巷 |
[12:25] | Mr. Potter, at last. | 波特先生 我们终于见面了 |
[12:30] | – Take it away, Ern. – Yeah, take it away, Ernie! | – 厄恩 开车了 – 好的 开车了 老厄恩! |
[12:56] | Room 11. | 11号房 |
[13:01] | Hedwig. | 海�赞� |
[13:02] | Right smart bird you got there, Mr. Potter. | 你的鸟真聪明 波特先生 |
[13:05] | He arrived here just five minutes before yourself. | 它比你早到5分钟 |
[13:11] | As Minister for Magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter… | 作为魔法部部长 我有责任告诉你 波特先生… |
[13:15] | earlier this evening your uncle’s sister was located… | 今晚早些时候 我们在谢菲尔德以南的地方找到你姑妈… |
[13:18] | a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. | 当时她正绕着一根烟囱打转 |
[13:22] | The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately. | 逆转偶发事件小组马上派人去处理 |
[13:26] | She has been properly punctured and her memory modified. | 她已经恢复原状了 记忆也被抹掉了 |
[13:31] | She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever. | 发生了什么事 她一点都不记得了 |
[13:36] | So that’s that… | 所以事情解决了… |
[13:39] | and no harm done. | 没有造成任何伤害 |
[13:42] | Pea soup? | 豌豆汤? |
[13:44] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[13:46] | – Minister? – Yes? | – 部长先生? – 什么事? |
[13:48] | – I don’t understand. – Understand? | – 我不明白 – 不明白什么? |
[13:50] | I broke the law. Underage wizards can’t use magic at home. | 我违法了 未成年巫师不能在家使用魔法 |
[13:54] | Come now. Harry. The Ministry doesn’t send people to Azkaban… | 拜托 哈利 魔法部不会因为有人把姑妈吹成气球… |
[13:57] | for blowing up their aunts. | 就把他关进阿兹卡班 |
[14:04] | On the other hand, running away like that, given the state of things… | 当然话说回来 考虑到当前形势 你离家出走… |
[14:08] | was very, very irresponsible. | 确实是非常非常不负责任 |
[14:11] | – “The state of things,” sir? – We have a killer on the loose. | – “当前形势” 部长先生? – 有个杀人犯潜逃在外 |
[14:15] | Sirius Black, you mean? | 你是指小天狼星布莱克吗? |
[14:17] | But what’s he got to do with me? | 他和我有什么关系? |
[14:21] | Nothing, of course. You’re safe. And that’s what matters. | 当然 没什么关系 你现在很安全 这就够了 |
[14:26] | And tomorrow you’ll be on your way back to Hogwarts. | 明天你就要回霍格沃茨了 |
[14:29] | These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty… | 那些都是你的新课本 我自作主张… |
[14:33] | of having them brought here. Now Tom will show you to your room. | 把它们都拿过来了 现在汤姆带你去房间 |
[14:41] | Hedwig. | 海�赞� |
[14:43] | Oh, by the way, Harry. Whilst you’re here… | 随便说一句 哈利 你在这的时候 最好不要… |
[14:48] | it would be best if you didn’t wander. | 去外面瞎溜达 |
[14:52] | Right! You gonna move that bus or what? | 好吧! 你还不把巴士开走? |
[15:08] | 妖怪们的妖怪书 | |
[16:14] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[16:19] | I’ll come back later. | 我一会再来 |
[16:29] | I’m warning you, Hermione. | 我警告你 赫敏 |
[16:31] | Keep that beast away from Scabbers, or I’ll turn it into a tea cozy. | 让你那只野兽离斑斑远点 否则我就把它变成一个茶壶套 |
[16:35] | It’s a cat, Ronald. What do you expect? | 她是只猫 罗纳德 你想什么呢? |
[16:37] | – It’s in his nature. – A cat? Is that what they told you? | – 猫天生抓老鼠 – 这还叫猫? 他们这么告诉你的? |
[16:40] | – Looks like a pig with hair. If you ask me. – That’s rich… | – 要我说的话 根本就是只长毛猪 – 真可笑… |
[16:43] | coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. | 自己养了个臭烘烘的鞋刷 |
[16:46] | Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy. | 克鲁克山 别理这个讨厌鬼 |
[16:48] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[16:51] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[16:53] | – Egypt. What’s it like? – Brilliant. Loads of old stuff… | – 埃及 那儿怎么样? – 超棒 有好多老古董… |
[16:57] | like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself. | 比如木乃伊 金字塔 连斑斑都玩得很开心 |
[17:00] | – Egyptians used to worship cats. – Along with the dung beetle. | – 埃及人过去崇拜猫 – 他们还崇拜屎壳郎呢 |
[17:04] | – Not flashing that clipping again? – I haven’t shown anyone. | – 又在那�N瑟你的剪报? – 我没给别人看 |
[17:07] | No, not a soul. Not unless you count Tom. | 是哦 一个也没有 除了汤姆 |
[17:10] | – The day maid. – The night maid. | – 白班女佣 – 晚班女佣 |
[17:11] | – Cook. – The bloke who fixed the toilet. | – 厨师 – 修马桶的小子 |
[17:13] | – Harry. – Mrs. Weasley. | – 哈利 – 韦斯莱太太 |
[17:15] | – Good to see you, dear. – Good to see you. | – 亲爱的 见到你真好 – 我也是 |
[17:17] | – Got everything need? – Yes. | – 东西都带齐了吗? – 是的 |
[17:19] | – Yes? All your books? – It’s all upstairs. | – 是的? 所有书都带了? – 都在楼上呢 |
[17:21] | – Your clothes? – Everything. | – 你的衣服呢? – 都带齐了 |
[17:23] | – Good boy. – Thank you. | – 好孩子 – 谢谢 |
[17:24] | – Harry Potter. – Mr. Weasley. | – 哈利・波特 – 韦斯莱先生 |
[17:26] | – Harry, wonder if I might have a com.funword.word? – Yeah, sure. | – 哈利 过来说句话好吗? – 好的 没问题 |
[17:30] | – Hermione. – Good morning, Mr. Weasley. | – 赫敏 – 早上好 韦斯莱先生 |
[17:33] | – Looking forward to a new term? – Yeah. It should be great. | – 期待新学期吗? – 是啊 应该会很棒 |
[17:40] | Harry, some within the Ministry would strongly discourage me… | 哈利 魔法部有些人非常反对接下来… |
[17:44] | from divulging what I’m about to reveal to you. | 我要透露给你的一些真相 |
[17:46] | But I think that you need to know the facts. | 但我觉得有必要让你知道事实 |
[17:50] | You are in danger. | 你现在很危险 |
[17:53] | Grave danger. | 非常危险 |
[17:56] | Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir? | 先生 和小天狼星布莱克有关吗? |
[18:00] | What do you know about Sirius Black, Harry? | 哈利 你对小天狼星布莱克了解多少? |
[18:02] | – Only that he’s escaped from Azkaban. – Do you know why? | – 只知道他从阿兹卡班逃出来 – 知道为什么吗? |
[18:07] | Thirteen years ago, when you stopped… | 十三年前 当你阻止… |
[18:10] | – Voldemort. – Don’t say his name. | – 伏地魔 – 别说他名字 |
[18:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:13] | When you stopped You-Know-Who… | 当你阻止了神秘人… |
[18:16] | Black lost everything. | 布莱克失去了一切 |
[18:18] | But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant. | 但直到今天 他仍然是一个忠实的奴仆 |
[18:22] | And in his mind… | 在他心中… |
[18:25] | you are the only thing that stands in the way… | 你是让神秘人重新获得… |
[18:28] | of You-Know-Who returning to power. | 无上权力的唯一绊脚石 |
[18:32] | And that is why… | 这也就是他逃出… |
[18:34] | he has escaped from Azkaban. | 阿兹卡班的原因 |
[18:37] | To find you. | 为了找到你 |
[18:40] | And kill me. | 然后杀死我 |
[18:43] | Harry, swear to me that whatever you might hear… | 哈利 向我发誓 无论你听到了什么… |
[18:46] | you won’t go looking for Black. | 都不要主动去找布莱克 |
[18:49] | Mr. Weasley… | 韦斯莱先生… |
[18:50] | why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me? | 为什么我要去找一个想杀我的人呢? |
[18:55] | Quick. Quick. | 快 快 |
[18:57] | Ron, Ron! | 罗恩 罗恩! |
[18:59] | Oh, for goodness’ sake! | 老天保佑! |
[19:02] | Don’t lose him! | 别把它弄丢了! |
[19:05] | I didn’t mean to blow her up. I just… | 我不是故意把她吹成气球的 我只是… |
[19:07] | – I lost control. – Brilliant. | – 我没控制住 – 太有才了 |
[19:10] | Honestly, Ron, it’s not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled. | 说真的 罗恩 这不好笑 哈利没被开除已经很幸运了 |
[19:14] | I was lucky not to be arrested actually. | 应该说我没被关起来才幸运 |
[19:16] | I still think it was brilliant. | 我还是觉得太有才了 |
[19:18] | Come on. Everywhere else is full. | 别挑了 其余隔间都满了 |
[19:23] | Who do you think that is? | 他是谁? |
[19:25] | – Professor R.J. Lupin. – Do you know everything? | – R・J・卢平教授 – 你怎么什么都知道? |
[19:28] | How is it she knows everything? | 她怎么什么都知道? |
[19:30] | – It’s on his suitcase, Ronald. – Oh. | – 罗纳德 他行李箱上写着呢 – 噢 |
[19:34] | – Do you think he’s really asleep? – Seems to be. Why? | – 你们觉得他睡着了吗? – 应该是吧 怎么了? |
[19:39] | I gotta tell you something. | 我有话要和你们说 |
[19:54] | Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban… | 我这么理解的 小天狼星布莱克从阿兹卡班逃出来… |
[19:58] | to come after you? – Yeah. | 是为了追杀你? – 是的 |
[20:00] | But they’ll catch Black, won’t they? | 但他们会抓住布莱克的 对吗? |
[20:02] | – I mean, everyone’s looking for him. – Sure. | – 所有人都在追捕他 – 没错 |
[20:05] | Except no one’s ever broken out of Azkaban before… | 但过去也没人从阿兹卡班逃出来过… |
[20:08] | – and he’s a murderous, raving lunatic. – Thanks, Ron. | – 而且他是个杀人犯 疯子 – 多谢提醒 罗恩 |
[20:14] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停车了? |
[20:16] | We can’t be there yet. | 我们还没到呢 |
[20:22] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[20:25] | I don’t know. Maybe we’ve broken down. | 不知道 也许车出故障了 |
[20:29] | Ouch, Ron. That was my foot. | 噢 罗恩 你踩到我脚了 |
[20:32] | There’s something moving out there. | 外面有东西在动 |
[20:48] | I think someone’s coming aboard. | 我想有人上车了 |
[21:16] | Bloody hell! What’s happening? | 该死的! 怎么回事啊? |
[22:31] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[22:34] | Harry, are you all right? | 哈利 你没事吧? |
[22:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | Here, eat this. It’ll help. | 拿着 吃这个 会好些 |
[22:48] | It’s all right. It’s chocolate. | 没事的 这是巧克力 |
[22:56] | What was that thing that came? | 刚刚那个是什么? |
[22:58] | It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It’s gone now. | 是个摄魂怪 阿兹卡班的守卫 它已经走了 |
[23:02] | It was searching the train for Sirius Black. | 它在车厢里找小天狼星布莱克 |
[23:05] | If you’ll excuse me, I need to have a little com.funword.word with the driver. | 失陪一会 我要去和司机说几句话 |
[23:13] | Eat. You’ll feel better. | 吃吧 你会感觉好点 |
[23:22] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了? |
[23:23] | Well, you sort of went rigid. | 你整个人都僵了 |
[23:25] | We thought maybe you were having a fit or something. | 我们以为你癫痫了还是怎么的 |
[23:30] | And did either of you two… | 那你们俩有没有… |
[23:32] | you know… | 那个… |
[23:34] | – pass out? – No. | – 晕过去? – 没有 |
[23:37] | I felt weird, though. | 不过我感觉很奇怪 |
[23:39] | Like I’d never be cheerful again. | 好像再也不会开心起来了 |
[23:42] | But someone was screaming. | 但是我听见有人在尖叫 |
[23:44] | A woman. | 一个女人 |
[23:47] | No one was screaming, Harry. | 哈利 没有人尖叫 |
[24:02] | # In the cauldron boil and bake # | # 沼地蟒蛇取其肉 # |
[24:05] | # Fillet of a fenny snake # | # 脔以为片煮至熟 # |
[24:08] | # Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf # | # 豺狼之牙巨龙鳞 # |
[24:12] | # Witches’ mummy, maw and gulf # | # 千年巫尸貌狰狞 # |
[24:14] | ←霍格沃茨 霍格莫德→ | |
[24:18] | # Double, double toil and trouble # | # 不惮辛劳不惮烦 # |
[24:23] | # Fire burn and cauldron bubble # | # 釜中沸沫已成澜 # |
[24:28] | # Double, double toil and trouble # | # 不惮辛劳不惮烦 # |
[24:30] | # Fire burn and cauldron bubble # | # 釜中沸沫已成澜 # |
[24:33] | # Double, double toil and trouble # | # 不惮辛劳不惮烦 # |
[24:36] | # Fire burn and cauldron bubble # | # 釜中沸沫已成澜 # |
[24:40] | # Something wicked this way comes # | # 必有恶人来 # |
[24:48] | Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. | 欢迎回来! 欢迎来到霍格沃茨的新学年 |
[24:52] | Now, I’d like to say a few words… | 现在 趁你们还没被丰盛的大餐… |
[24:54] | before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. | 弄迷糊 我有几句话要说 |
[24:58] | First, I’m pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin… | 首先 让我们热烈欢迎R・J・卢平教授… |
[25:02] | who’s kindly consented to fill the post… | 他欣然同意担任 |
[25:04] | of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. | 黑魔法防御课的老师 |
[25:07] | Good luck, professor. | 祝你好运 教授 |
[25:14] | Of course. That’s why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry. | 难怪他知道要给你吃巧克力 哈利 |
[25:18] | Potter. Is it true you fainted? | 波特 你真的晕过去了吗? |
[25:21] | – I mean, you actually fainted? – Shove off, Malfoy. | – 我说 你真的晕倒了? – 一边去 马尔福 |
[25:24] | – How did he find out? – Just forget it. | – 他怎么知道的? – 别想了 |
[25:27] | Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years… | 我们一直以来的保护神奇生物课老师… |
[25:29] | has decided to retire… | 为了能余肢健全地… |
[25:31] | in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. | 安度晚年 决定退休了 |
[25:35] | Fortunately, I’m delighted to announce… | 幸运的是 我很高兴地宣布… |
[25:38] | that his place will be taken by none other… | 这个职位当之无愧地由 |
[25:41] | than our own Rubeus Hagrid. | 我们的鲁伯・海格接替 |
[25:57] | Finally, on a more disquieting note… | 最后 在魔法部的要求下… |
[26:00] | at the request of the Ministry of Magic… | 我要宣布一件令人不安的事情… |
[26:02] | Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban… | 阿兹卡班的摄魂怪将会来守卫霍格沃茨… |
[26:08] | until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. | 直到小天狼星布莱克被捕… |
[26:13] | The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. | 摄魂怪会守在学校每一个入口 |
[26:16] | Now whilst I’ve been assured… | 虽然魔法部保证… |
[26:18] | that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities… | 它们的出现不会影响我们的日常活动… |
[26:22] | a com.funword.word of caution. | 但是提醒诸位 |
[26:24] | Dementors are vicious creatures. They’ll not distinguish… | 摄魂怪是邪恶的生物 它们无法分辨… |
[26:27] | between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. | 它们要逮捕的对象和阻挡它们的人 |
[26:31] | Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you… | 所以 我必须警告在坐的每一位… |
[26:34] | to give them no reason to harm you. | 别给它们理由伤害你 |
[26:39] | It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. | 摄魂怪天性没有宽容二字 |
[26:46] | But you know, happiness can be found… | 但大家知道 即使在最黑暗的时期… |
[26:49] | even in the darkest of times… | 仍然会有快乐… |
[26:54] | if one only remembers to turn on the light. | 只要你们还保持一颗乐观的心 |
[27:10] | Fortuna Major. | 福星高照 |
[27:15] | Here, listen. She just won’t let me in. | 你们看 她就是不让我进去 |
[27:18] | – Fortuna Major. – No, no. Wait, wait. | – 福星高照 – 不 不 等等 |
[27:21] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[27:34] | – Amazing. Just with my voice. – Fortuna Major. | – 太神奇了 仅凭我的歌声啊 – 福星高照 |
[27:39] | – Yes, all right. Go in. – Thank you. | – 好的 好的 进来吧 – 谢谢 |
[27:44] | Still doing that after three years. | 都三年了 她还是老样子 |
[27:47] | – She can’t even sing. – Exactly. | – 她五音不全 – 没错 |
[27:50] | – Hey, man. – Hey, man. | – 嘿 伙计 – 嘿 伙计 |
[27:53] | – Oh, God. – That’s awful. | – 噢 天啊 – 真讨厌 |
[27:55] | Green. That’s a monkey. | 绿色 那是猴子 |
[27:59] | – What is that? – You call that a monkey? | – 是什么啊? – 这也算是猴子吗? |
[28:02] | Do not give him one again. | 别给他糖了 |
[28:05] | Hey, Neville, try an elephant. | 嘿 纳威 试试大象 |
[28:14] | – Ron, catch. – I will. | – 罗恩 接着 – 没问题 |
[28:22] | I think we have a winner. | 真是败给你了 |
[28:24] | – Oh, don’t try one of them. – Oh, no. | – 噢 别尝那些 – 噢 不 |
[28:27] | Look at him. His face. | 看他 瞧瞧他的脸 |
[29:13] | Welcome, my children. | 孩子们 欢迎 |
[29:16] | In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. | 在这里 你们将会探索神圣的占卜艺术 |
[29:21] | In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. | 在这里 你们将发现自己是否具备”视域” |
[29:28] | Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. | 大家好 我是特里劳妮教授 |
[29:32] | Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. | 今天我们将一起进入未来 |
[29:37] | This term, we’ll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. | 这学期我们将重点研究读茶术 从茶叶的残渣预测未来 |
[29:41] | So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. | 所以 拿起坐在你对面同学的杯子 |
[29:45] | What do you see? | 你们看见了什么? |
[29:46] | The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. | 真相深藏着 就像书本里的字句一样 等待着被解读 |
[29:52] | But first, you must broaden your minds. | 但是首先 你们要开阔思路 |
[29:55] | – First, you must look beyond. – What a load of rubbish. | – 首先 要把眼光放长远 – 一派胡言 |
[30:00] | – Where did you come from? – Me? | – 你从哪冒出来的? – 我? |
[30:02] | – I’ve been here all this time. – You, boy… | – 我一直在这里 – 你 孩子… |
[30:05] | Is your grandmother quite well? | 你奶奶还好吗? |
[30:08] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[30:09] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Give me the cup. | 我可不这么肯定 把杯子给我 |
[30:15] | Pity. | 真遗憾 |
[30:17] | Broaden your minds. | 开拓你的心灵 |
[30:23] | Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? | 你很紧张 亲爱的 你看到了未来? |
[30:26] | – I think you are. – Sure. | – 我想你做到了 – 是的 |
[30:28] | Look at the cup. Tell me what you see. | 看看杯子 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:33] | Harry’s got sort of a wonky cross. That’s trials and suffering. | 哈利有一个歪歪斜斜的十字架 意味着考验和苦难 |
[30:38] | And that there could be the sun and that’s happiness. | 当然 这也可能是太阳 那就代表幸福 |
[30:42] | So… | 所以… |
[30:44] | you’re gonna suffer, but you’re gonna be happy about it. | 你要经历苦难 但你会笑着承担 |
[30:48] | Give me the cup. | 把杯子给我 |
[30:52] | Oh, my dear boy. | 噢 亲爱的孩子 |
[30:56] | My dear… | 亲爱的… |
[30:59] | you have the Grim. | 你有”不祥” |
[31:03] | The Grin? What’s the Grin? | “傻笑”? 傻笑什么? |
[31:05] | Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim. | 不是傻笑 笨蛋 是”不祥” |
[31:08] | “Taking form of a giant spectral dog. | “形状像一只大狗 |
[31:10] | It’s among the darkest omens in our world. | 这是世界上最黑暗的预兆 |
[31:13] | It’s an omen… | 这是… |
[31:15] | of death.” | 死亡的预兆” |
[31:21] | You don’t think that Grim thing’s got anything to do with Sirius Black? | 你不会觉得那个不祥与小天狼星布莱克有关吧? |
[31:25] | Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination’s a woolly discipline. | 老实说 罗恩 我觉得 占卜课最没用了 |
[31:30] | Now, Ancient Runes, that’s a fascinating subject. | 听着 古代魔文 才是有意思的课 |
[31:33] | Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking? | 古代魔文? 你究竟修了多少课啊? |
[31:37] | A fair few. | 是有不少 |
[31:39] | Hang on. That’s not possible. | 等一下 这不可能 |
[31:41] | Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. | 占卜学和古代魔文的上课时间一样 |
[31:44] | You have to be in two classes at once. | 你得同时出现在两间教室里 |
[31:46] | Don’t be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once? | 别傻了 一个人怎么可能同时出现在两个教室里? |
[31:49] | “Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future.” | “开拓心灵 用天目望向未来” |
[31:55] | That’s it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don’t mind. | 好了 过来点 近点 不说废话了 好吧 |
[31:59] | I got a real treat for you today. | 我今天给你们准备了好东西 |
[32:01] | A great lesson. So follow me. | 非常棒的课 跟我来 |
[32:14] | Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there. | 好了 别说话了 站好队 |
[32:18] | And open your books to page 49. | 把书翻到49页 |
[32:20] | Exactly how do we do that? | 怎么打开书啊? |
[32:22] | Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me. | 摸摸书脊就是了 真是的 |
[32:35] | – Don’t be such a wimp, Longbottom. – I’m okay. Okay. | – 别这么没用 隆巴顿 – 我没事 |
[32:43] | – I think they’re funny. – Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. | – 我觉得它们挺有趣的 – 是啊 真是有趣 |
[32:46] | Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. | 天 这地方越发堕落了 |
[32:49] | Wait until Father hears Dumbledore’s got this oaf teaching classes. | 等我爸知道邓布利多让这呆子教课 他们就完了 |
[32:53] | Shut up, Malfoy. | 闭嘴 马尔福 |
[33:09] | Dementor! Dementor! | 摄魂怪! 摄魂怪! |
[33:19] | – Just ignore him. – You’re supposed to stroke it. | – 别理他 – 你该抚摸它 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:34] | Isn’t he beautiful? | 他很美吧? |
[33:37] | Say hello to Buckbeak. | 跟巴克比克打个招呼吧 |
[33:41] | Hagrid, exactly what is that? | 海格 那是什么? |
[33:43] | That, Ron, is a Hippogriff. | 罗恩 那是一只鹰头马身有翼兽 |
[33:45] | First thing you wanna know is they’re very proud creatures. | 首先 你们要知道他们非常骄傲 |
[33:49] | Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a Hippogriff. | 很敏感 千万不要向鹰头马身有翼兽挑衅 |
[33:53] | It may be the last thing you ever do. | 否则那就是你这辈子做的最后一件事了 |
[33:56] | Now, who’d like to come and say hello? | 谁来和它打个招呼? |
[34:02] | Well done, Harry. Well done. | 很好 哈利 很好 |
[34:07] | Come on now. | 过来 |
[34:09] | Now… | 现在… |
[34:10] | you have to let him make the first move. It’s only polite. So… | 你得让他采取主动 这样才礼貌 所以… |
[34:14] | step up. Give him a nice bow. | 往前一步 礼貌地鞠一躬 |
[34:16] | Then you wait and see if he bows back. | 然后你等着他回礼 |
[34:19] | If he does, you can go and touch him. | 如果他回礼了 你就可以去摸摸他 |
[34:21] | If not… well, we’ll get to that later. | 若没有… 我们稍后再谈这个问题 |
[34:27] | Just make your bow. | 先鞠躬吧 |
[34:31] | Nice and low. | 礼貌的 到位的 |
[34:38] | Back off, Harry. Back off. | 后退 哈利 后退 |
[34:41] | Keep still. | 别动 |
[34:44] | Keep still. | 别动 |
[34:55] | Well done, Harry. Well done. Here, you big brute, you. | 很好 哈利 很好 给你 这家伙 |
[35:01] | Right. I think you can go and pat him now. | 好了 你现在可以去摸摸它了 |
[35:04] | Go on. Don’t be shy. | 去嘛 别害羞 |
[35:15] | Nice and slow, now. Nice and slow. Slow. | 慢慢地 慢慢地 |
[35:20] | Not so fast, Harry. | 别太心急 哈利 |
[35:27] | Slow down, Harry. That’s it… | 慢慢地 哈利 就是这样… |
[35:30] | Nice and slow. Now let him come to you. | 慢慢地 现在让他主动过来 |
[35:35] | Slowly, now, slowly, slowly… | 慢慢地… |
[35:38] | That’s it… | 就这样… |
[35:40] | Yes! | 好! |
[35:42] | Well done! Well done, Harry, well done! | 很好! 哈利 很好! |
[35:46] | Does he get to fly? | 他能飞吗? |
[35:48] | – I think he may let you ride him now. – What? | – 我觉得现在你可以骑他了 – 什么? |
[35:51] | – Come on. – Hey, hey, hey! | – 快点 – 嘿 嘿! |
[35:52] | Put you over here, just behind the wing joint. | 就坐这 翅膀后面 |
[35:56] | Don’t pull out any of his feathers, because he won’t thank you for that. | 别拽它的羽毛 它可不喜欢那样 |
[37:41] | Well done, Harry, and well done, Buckbeak. | 很好 哈利 你也是 巴克比克 |
[37:45] | That was wicked, Harry! | 好棒 哈利! |
[37:47] | Oh, please. | 别恶心了 |
[37:49] | Well done, well done. | 很好 很好 |
[37:52] | – How am I doing me first day? – Brilliant, professor. | – 我第一次上课怎么样? – 很好 教授 |
[37:59] | You’re not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute! | 这才不危险呢 是吧 你这个丑陋的畜生! |
[38:04] | Malfoy, no… | 马尔福 别… |
[38:06] | No! | 不! |
[38:08] | Buckbeak! | 巴克比克! |
[38:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa… | 停 停… |
[38:13] | Whoa! Buckbeak! | 停! 巴克比克! |
[38:16] | Away, you silly creature… | 去吧 大家伙… |
[38:19] | – It’s killed me! – Calm down. It’s just a scratch! | – 我要死了! – 冷静点 不过就是抓伤了点! |
[38:22] | Hagrid! | 海格! |
[38:23] | – He has to be taken to the hospital. – I’m the teacher. I’ll do it. | – 他得去医院 – 我是老师 我来 |
[38:31] | – You’re gonna regret this. – Class dismissed! | – 你会后悔的 – 下课! |
[38:35] | You and your bloody chicken! | 你和你那只大笨鸟! |
[39:00] | Does it hurt terribly, Draco? | 很疼吗 德拉科? |
[39:03] | It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. | 时疼时休 但我认为我还是挺幸运的 |
[39:07] | Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could’ve lost my arm. | 庞弗雷女士说要是再晚一会 我的胳膊就废了 |
[39:10] | – I can’t do homework for weeks. – Listen to the idiot. | – 我有几周不能写作业 – 你们听这笨蛋说的 |
[39:13] | – He’s really laying it on thick, isn’t he? – At least Hagrid didn’t get fired. | – 他真是夸大其词 是吧? – 至少海格没被开除 |
[39:18] | I hear Draco’s father’s furious. We haven’t heard the end of this. | 我听说德拉科的爸爸很生气 事情还不算完 |
[39:22] | – He’s been sighted! – Who? | – 有人看到他了! – 谁? |
[39:24] | Sirius Black! | 小天狼星布莱克! |
[39:27] | Dufftown? That’s not far from here. | 达夫顿? 离这不远 |
[39:30] | You don’t think he’d come to Hogwarts, do you? | 他进不了霍格沃茨的吧? |
[39:33] | – With dementors at every entrance? – Dementors? | – 有摄魂怪守着入口呢? – 摄魂怪? |
[39:35] | He slipped past them once. Who’s to say he won’t do it again? | 他能对付摄魂怪 谁知道会不会再来一次 |
[39:39] | That’s right. Black could be anywhere. It’s like trying to catch smoke. | 对 布莱克神出鬼没的 |
[39:44] | Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands. | 没人抓得到他 |
[40:14] | Intriguing, isn’t it? | 有意思吧? |
[40:19] | Would anyone like to venture a guess… | 有没有人猜猜看… |
[40:22] | as to what is inside? | 里面是什么? |
[40:24] | – That’s a boggart, that is. – Very good, Mr. Thomas. | – 是博格特 – 很好 托马斯先生 |
[40:29] | Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like? | 谁能告诉我博格特长什么样呢? |
[40:32] | – No one knows. – When did she get here? | – 没人知道 – 她什么时候进来的? |
[40:34] | Boggarts are shape-shifters. | 博格特可以变形 |
[40:36] | They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most. | 他们可以变成一个人最害怕的东西 |
[40:39] | – That’s what makes them so… – So terrifying, yes, yes, yes… | – 这正是他们的… – 可怕之处 是的 是的… |
[40:44] | Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. | 幸运的是 有个咒语可以驱逐博格特 |
[40:51] | Let’s practice it now. Without wands, please. | 现在我们练习一下 请先不用魔杖 |
[40:55] | After me. Riddikulus! | 跟我念 滑稽滑稽! |
[40:57] | – Riddikulus! – Very good. | – 滑稽滑稽! – 很好 |
[41:00] | A little louder and very clear. Listen: | 大声点 清晰点 听好了 |
[41:02] | – Riddikulus! – Riddikulus! | – 滑稽滑稽! – 滑稽滑稽! |
[41:05] | – This class is ridiculous. – Very good. | – 这课才滑稽呢 – 很好 |
[41:07] | So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. | 简单的部分结束了 只念咒语是不够的 |
[41:11] | What really finishes a boggart is laughter. | 真正让博格特完蛋的是笑声 |
[41:15] | You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. | 你需要将它想象成一个能真心让你发笑的形状 |
[41:20] | Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please? | 我来解释一下 纳威 过来和我一起好吗? |
[41:24] | Come on, don’t be shy. Come on. | 过来 别害羞 来吧 |
[41:28] | Come on. | 过来 |
[41:30] | Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all? | 纳威 你最害怕的是什么? |
[41:33] | Professor Snape. | 斯内普教授 |
[41:35] | – Sorry? – Professor Snape. | – 什么? – 斯内普教授 |
[41:37] | Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all. | 斯内普教授 是啊 大家都怕他 |
[41:41] | – You live with your grandmother. – I don’t want it to turn into her, either. | – 你和你奶奶住一起吧 – 我也不想让那玩意变成奶奶 |
[41:46] | No… | 不… |
[41:48] | it won’t. I want you to picture her clothes. | 不会的 你需要想象她的着装 |
[41:51] | Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind. | 她的着装 清晰地 出现在你的脑海里 |
[41:55] | – She carries a red handbag… – We don’t need to hear. | – 她拿着红色手袋… – 不用说出来 |
[41:58] | As long as you see it, we’ll see it. Now, when I open that wardrobe… | 只要你想象得到 我们就看得到 当我打开柜门… |
[42:02] | here’s what I want you to do. Excuse me. | 我想让你这么做 请原谅 |
[42:06] | Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother’s clothes. | 想象斯内普教授穿着你奶奶的衣服 |
[42:09] | Can you do that? | 可以吗? |
[42:11] | Yes. Wand at the ready. | 好了 举起魔杖 |
[42:14] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[42:28] | Think, Neville, think. | 想 纳威 快想 |
[42:32] | Riddikulus! | 滑稽滑稽! |
[42:39] | Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible! Okay… | 太好了 纳威 很好! 真棒! 好了… |
[42:42] | to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line… | 去队尾吧 纳威 大家站成一队… |
[42:51] | Form a line! | 排好队! |
[42:52] | I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most… | 我要每个人都想象你最害怕的东西… |
[42:56] | and turn it into something funny. | 然后把它变成有趣的事物 |
[42:59] | Next! Ron! | 下一个! 罗恩! |
[43:04] | Concentrate. Face your fear. Be brave! | 集中注意力 面对你的恐惧 勇敢点! |
[43:19] | Wand at the ready, Ron. | 举起魔杖 罗恩 |
[43:21] | Riddikulus! | 滑稽滑稽! |
[43:23] | Yes! | 对! |
[43:25] | You see? Very good, very good! | 看到了吗? 非常好! |
[43:29] | Marvelous! Absolutely, very, very enjoyable! Parvati! Next! | 很好! 真有趣! 下一个 帕瓦蒂! |
[43:36] | Show us what you see. | 让我们看看你想到了什么 |
[43:48] | Keep your nerve. Steady. | 保持平稳心态 |
[43:51] | Riddikulus! | 滑稽滑稽! |
[43:54] | And next! Step up, step up! | 下一个! 上前! |
[43:58] | Wonderful, wonderful! | 很好! |
[44:13] | Here! | 这! |
[44:21] | Riddikulus! | 滑稽滑稽! |
[44:32] | Right. Sorry about that. That’s enough for today. | 抱歉 今天就到这吧 |
[44:35] | Collect your books from the back. | 拿着你们的书 |
[44:37] | That’s the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry! | 下课 谢谢大家! 抱歉! |
[44:40] | Sorry, you can have too much of a good thing. | 抱歉了 可不能玩物丧志 |
[44:45] | Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. | 记住 能去霍格莫德是经过特许的 |
[44:50] | Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school… | 如果你们给学校抹黑的话… |
[44:53] | that privilege shall not be extended again. | 就再也不会有这种福利了 |
[44:56] | No permission form signed, no visiting the village. | 没有签同意书的人 不能去 |
[45:00] | That’s the rule, Potter. | 这是规矩 波特 |
[45:01] | Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put. | 有同意书的 跟上我 没有的 待在这 |
[45:05] | I thought if you signed it, then I could… | 我想如果你签名的话 我就可以… |
[45:07] | I can’t. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. | 我不能 只有父母或监护人可以签字 |
[45:10] | Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. | 而我两者都不是 这么做不合适 |
[45:15] | I’m sorry, Potter. That’s my final com.funword.word. | 很遗憾 波特 只能这样了 |
[45:21] | Forget about it, guys. See you later. | 没关系 稍后见 |
[45:38] | Professor, can I ask you something? | 教授 我可以问个问题吗? |
[45:41] | You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes? | 你想知道我为什么不让你面对博格特 是吗? |
[45:45] | I thought it’d be obvious. | 我觉得这显而易见 |
[45:46] | I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort. | 我认为会是伏地魔的形态 |
[45:49] | I did think of Voldemort at first. | 我的确先想到了伏地魔 |
[45:53] | But then I remembered that night on the train… | 然后 我想到了火车上的那个晚上… |
[45:56] | – and the dementor. – I’m very impressed. | – 摄魂怪 – 你很不错 |
[45:58] | That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself. | 其实你最恐惧的就是恐惧本身 |
[46:01] | This is very wise. | 这很智慧 |
[46:03] | Before I fainted… | 在我晕过去之前… |
[46:05] | I heard something. | 我听到了 |
[46:08] | A woman… | 一个女人… |
[46:10] | screaming. | 尖叫 |
[46:12] | Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories. | 摄魂怪迫使我们面对我们最可怕的记忆 |
[46:15] | Our pain becomes their power. | 我们的痛苦成为它们的食粮 |
[46:19] | I think it was my mother… | 我觉得那是我妈妈… |
[46:21] | the night she was murdered. | 在她被杀的那个晚上 |
[46:25] | The very first time I saw you, Harry, I recognized you immediately. | 我第一次看见你的时候 我就认出了你 |
[46:30] | Not by your scar, by your eyes. | 不是由于疤痕 而是你的眼睛 |
[46:33] | They’re your mother, Lily’s. | 你的眼睛长得像你妈妈莉莉 |
[46:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[46:38] | Oh, yes. I knew her. | 我认识她 |
[46:44] | Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was. | 当没人愿意帮我的时候你妈妈帮了我 |
[46:48] | Not only was she a singularly gifted witch… | 不只是因为她是极有天赋的女巫… |
[46:51] | she was also an uncommonly kind woman. | 她也是一位非常善良的女士 |
[46:55] | She had a way of seeing the beauty in others… | 她能看到其他人美好的一面 |
[46:58] | even, and most especially, when that person could not see it in themselves. | 甚至是有时候别人自己都觉察不到的优点 |
[47:06] | And your father, James, on the other hand… | 而你父亲 詹姆 却相反… |
[47:09] | he… | 他… |
[47:11] | He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble. | 他很会惹麻烦 |
[47:16] | A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you. | 据说 他把这点遗传给了你 |
[47:26] | You’re more like them than you know, Harry. | 你比你想象的还要像他们 哈利 |
[47:30] | In time, you’ll come to see just how much. | 慢慢地 你就会察觉到 |
[47:36] | Honeyduke’s Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko’s Joke Shop. | 蜂蜜公爵糖果店真是太棒了 但比不上佐科笑话店 |
[47:41] | We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack. | 我们一直没去成尖叫棚屋 |
[47:44] | – You heard it’s the most… – Haunted building in Britain. I know. | – 你也知道那是英国最… – 最恐怖的鬼屋 我知道 |
[47:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[47:51] | Probably Neville forgot the password again. | 纳威可能又忘记口令了 |
[47:53] | – Hey. – Oh, you’re there. | – 嘿 – 你在这里啊 |
[47:56] | Let me through, please. Excuse me! I’m Head Boy! | 让我过去 谢谢! 我是男学生会主席! |
[48:02] | Get back, all of you. | 后退 所有人 |
[48:04] | No one is to enter this dormitory until it’s been searched. | 任何人都禁止进入这间寝室 直到搜查结束 |
[48:07] | The Fat Lady! She’s gone! | 胖夫人! 不见了! |
[48:10] | Serves her right. She was a terrible singer. | 太好了 她唱歌太难听 |
[48:13] | It’s not funny, Ron. | 不好笑 罗恩 |
[48:17] | Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. | 冷静点 分成四组 回到房间 |
[48:27] | – Be quiet. – Make way. | – 安静 – 让路 |
[48:29] | – The headmaster’s here. – Come on, move. | – 校长来了 – 让开 |
[48:31] | You heard. Move! | 你听到了 让开! |
[48:47] | Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. | 费尔奇先生? 把幽灵集合起来 |
[48:50] | Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady. | 告诉他们要找遍这里的每一幅画 务必找到胖夫人 |
[48:54] | There’s no need for ghosts, professor. | 不用幽灵 教授 |
[48:58] | The Fat Lady’s there. | 胖夫人就在那 |
[49:01] | Mind where you’re going! Slow down! | 你们去哪! 慢点! |
[49:04] | You listen! I’m Head Boy! | 听着! 我是男学生会主席! |
[49:07] | – Come back here! – Keep moving! | – 回来! – 快走! |
[49:13] | Dear lady, who did this to you? | 亲爱的女士 谁这么对你? |
[49:17] | Eyes like the devil, he’s got, and a soul as dark as his name. | 他的眼睛像恶魔 他的灵魂像他的名字一样黑暗 |
[49:23] | It’s him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. | 是他 校长 人们一直在谈论的 |
[49:27] | He’s here, somewhere in the castle! | 他来了 就在城堡里! |
[49:29] | Sirius Black! | 小天狼星布莱克! |
[49:32] | Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall. | 戒严城堡 费尔奇先生 其他人到大厅去 |
[50:05] | I’ve searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery. There’s nothing there. | 我搜查了天文塔和猫头鹰屋 什么都没有 |
[50:10] | – Thank you. – The third floor’s clear too, sir. | – 谢谢 – 四楼搜查完毕 |
[50:13] | – Very good. – I’ve done the dungeons. | – 很好 – 我也搜过地窖了 |
[50:15] | No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle. | 没有布莱克的踪迹 城堡其它地方也没有 |
[50:18] | I didn’t really expect him to linger. | 他不会逗留的 |
[50:21] | Remarkable feat, don’t you think? | 他真厉害 是吧? |
[50:24] | To enter Hogwarts Castle on one’s own… | 独自一人进入霍格沃茨城堡… |
[50:26] | – completely undetected? – Quite remarkable, yes. | – 完全没人发现? – 的确是 |
[50:29] | Any theories on how he managed it? | 能猜出他是怎么进来的吗? |
[50:31] | Many. Each as unlikely as the next. | 有很多方法 但大多行不通 |
[50:35] | You may recall… | 你可能记得… |
[50:36] | prior to the start of term I expressed concerns… | 学期开始前 我对你聘用的教授人选… |
[50:39] | about your appointment of Professor… | 有点意见… |
[50:42] | Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it. | 没有教授会帮助小天狼星布莱克进入城堡 |
[50:46] | I’m quite convinced the castle is safe… | 我相信城堡是安全的… |
[50:48] | and I’m more than willing to send the students to their houses. | 学生可以回到寝室了 |
[50:52] | What about Potter? Should he be warned? | 波特呢? 需不需要提醒他? |
[50:55] | Perhaps. But for now, let him sleep. | 也许吧 但先让他睡一觉吧 |
[50:58] | For in dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own. | 在梦里 才是真正属于自己的世界 |
[51:03] | Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud. | 就让他们畅游深海或漫步云端吧 |
[51:47] | Turn to page 394. | 翻到394页 |
[52:00] | Excuse me, sir. Where’s Professor Lupin? | 抱歉 卢平教授去哪了? |
[52:04] | That’s not really your concern, is it, Potter? | 你操的心还真多啊 波特? |
[52:08] | Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching… | 你们的教授身体不适不能教学… |
[52:12] | at the present time. Turn to page 394. | 至少暂时如此 翻到394页 |
[52:22] | “Werewolves”? | “狼人”? |
[52:24] | Sir, we just learned about Red Caps and Hinkypunks. | 我们刚学过红帽子和欣克庞克 |
[52:27] | – We’re not meant to start that for weeks. – Quiet. | – 我们还有好几周才要学这些呢 – 肃静 |
[52:30] | When did she come in? Did you see her come in? | 她什么时候进来的? 你看到她进来了吗? |
[52:34] | Now, which one of you can tell me the difference… | 谁能告诉我… |
[52:38] | between an Animagus and a werewolf? | 阿尼马格斯和狼人的区别? |
[52:41] | No one? | 没人知道吗? |
[52:43] | – How disappointing. – Please, sir. | – 真令人失望 – 老师 |
[52:46] | An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. | 阿尼马格斯是选择变成动物的巫师 |
[52:50] | A werewolf has no choice. | 而狼人则没有选择的余地 |
[52:51] | With each full moon when he transformed… | 每个月圆之夜都会变身成狼… |
[52:53] | he no longer remembers who he is. He’d kill his best friend. | 他会忘记自己是谁 甚至会杀掉自己最好的朋友 |
[52:57] | The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind. | 狼人只会回应同类的呼唤 |
[53:02] | Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That’s the second time… | 谢谢 马尔福先生 这是你第二次… |
[53:05] | you’ve spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. | 擅自发言了 格兰杰小姐 |
[53:08] | Are you incapable of restraining yourself… | 你是缺乏自制力… |
[53:10] | or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all? | 还是觉得当个人见人厌的”万事通”很了不起? |
[53:13] | – He’s got a point, you know. – Five points from Gryffindor. | – 他说得有道理 – 格兰芬多扣五分 |
[53:17] | As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning… | 为了弥补你们的无知 周一早上… |
[53:22] | two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis… | 将两卷羊皮纸的狼人报告交到我桌子上… |
[53:26] | – on recognizing it. – It’s Quidditch tomorrow. | – 重点说明如何辨认狼人 – 明天有魁地奇比赛 |
[53:29] | Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. | 那你可要小心别受伤 波特先生 |
[53:33] | Loss of limb will not excuse you. | 就算缺胳膊断腿也别想偷懒 |
[53:37] | Page 394. | 翻到394页 |
[53:43] | The term “werewolf”… | “狼人”的意思… |
[53:45] | is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon com.funword.word “wer”… | 来源于盎格鲁撒克逊语 即古英语中的词”wer”… |
[53:51] | which means “man,” and “wolf.” Werewolf, man-wolf. | 意思是”人” 加上”狼” 狼人 像狼的人 |
[53:56] | There are several ways to become a werewolf. | 有几种可以变成狼人的方法 |
[53:58] | They include being given the power of shape-shifting… | 包括获得变形的能力… |
[54:01] | being bitten by a werewolf… | 被狼人咬伤… |
[54:22] | Go, Harry! Go, Harry! | 加油 哈利! 加油 哈利! |
[56:26] | Arresto momentum! | 悬停浮空! |
[56:31] | – He looks a bit peaky, doesn’t he? – Peaky? | – 他看起来有点憔悴 是吧? – 憔悴? |
[56:34] | What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet. | 你说呢? 他从一百英尺的地方掉下来 |
[56:36] | – Come on, Ron, let’s walk you off a tower. – And see what you look like. | – 你从天文塔上跳下来试试 – 看你摔成什么样子 |
[56:40] | Probably a right sight better than he normally does. | 那他需要好一点的视力 我的眼镜呢 |
[56:46] | – How are you feeling? – Oh, brilliant. | – 你怎么样? – 很好 |
[56:49] | You gave us a right good scare. | 真吓死我们了 |
[56:52] | – What happened? – Well, you fell off your broom. | – 什么情况? – 你从扫帚上掉下来了 |
[56:55] | Really? I meant the match. Who won? | 是吗? 我是说比赛 谁赢了? |
[57:02] | No one blames you, Harry. | 没人怪你 哈利 |
[57:04] | Dementors aren’t supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore’s furious. | 摄魂怪不应该出现在场地上 邓布利多大发雷霆 |
[57:08] | After he saved you, he sent them off. | 他救了你之后 把它们打发走了 |
[57:10] | There’s something else you should know too. | 还有件事得告诉你 |
[57:15] | When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and… | 你掉下来的时候 你的扫帚飞到打人柳那边去了… |
[57:21] | Well… | 毁了… |
[57:24] | I’m sorry to hear about your broomstick. | 我听说你的扫帚的事了 真遗憾 |
[57:27] | Is there no chance of fixing it? | 还有修复的可能吗? |
[57:30] | No. | 不能了 |
[57:31] | Professor, why do the dementors affect me so? | 教授 为什么摄魂怪对我影响这么大? |
[57:35] | – I mean, more than everyone else? – Listen. | – 比其他人厉害得多? – 听着 |
[57:38] | Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth. | 摄魂怪是这个地球上最邪恶的生物 |
[57:42] | They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory… | 它们蚕食所有美好的感觉 快乐的回忆… |
[57:46] | until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences. | 直到这个人只剩下最痛苦的回忆 |
[57:51] | You are not weak, Harry. | 不是你比别人弱 哈利 |
[57:56] | Dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past. | 摄魂怪影响你是因为你经历过特别可怕的事 |
[58:00] | Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. | 那种你的同学无法想象的恐惧 |
[58:03] | You have nothing to be ashamed of. | 你不需要自卑 |
[58:06] | – I’m scared, professor. – I’d consider you a fool if you weren’t. | – 我害怕 – 如果你不害怕才是真傻呢 |
[58:10] | I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me. | 我要知道如何战胜他们 你可以教我 |
[58:14] | You made the one on the train go away. | 你在火车上战胜了他们 |
[58:16] | There was only one that night. | 那天晚上只有一个 |
[58:18] | – But you made it go away. – I don’t pretend to be an expert, Harry. | – 但你打败了他 – 我不是专家 哈利 |
[58:23] | But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in you… | 但似乎摄魂怪对你产生了兴趣… |
[58:28] | perhaps I should teach you. But after the holidays. | 或许我应该教你 但要在假期之后 |
[58:32] | For now, I need to rest. | 现在 我得休息下 |
[58:59] | Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now! | 去霍格莫德村的最后一次通知! 快点! |
[59:19] | – Guys, let me go. – Clever, Harry. | – 放开我 – 很聪明 哈利 |
[59:21] | – But not clever enough. – We’ve got a better way. | – 但还不够聪明 – 我们有更好的方法 |
[59:24] | – I’m trying to get to Hogsmeade. – We know. | – 我想去霍格莫德 – 我们知道 |
[59:27] | We’ll get you there. | 我们有办法 |
[59:29] | – We’ll show you a quicker way. – If you pipe down. | – 我们带你走捷径 – 但你得冷静点 |
[59:32] | – Bless him. – Let me go! Come on, guys. Don’t… | – 他真幸运 – 放开我! 拜托 哥们 别… |
[59:36] | – Now, Harry. – Come and join the big boys. | – 好了 哈利 – 来玩点高端的 |
[59:40] | What are you doing?! | 你们在干什么?! |
[59:42] | – What’s this rubbish? – “What’s this rubbish?” he says. | – 这是什么破玩意? – 他说”这是什么破玩意?” |
[59:45] | – It’s the secret to our success. – It’s a wrench giving it to you… | – 这是我们成功的秘密 – 真不舍得送给你啊… |
[59:49] | But we’ve decided your needs are greater than ours. | 但我们觉得你更需要它 |
[59:52] | George, if you will. | 乔治 请示范一下 |
[59:54] | I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. | 我庄严宣誓我没干好事 |
[1:00:01] | “Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs… | “月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板和尖头叉子… |
[1:00:05] | are proud to present the Marauder’s Map.” | 自豪地献上活点地图” |
[1:00:08] | We owe them so much. | 我们欠他们太多了 |
[1:00:14] | Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that… | 等等 这是霍格沃茨 那是… |
[1:00:18] | – No. Is that really…? – Dumbledore. | – 不 真的是…? – 邓布利多 |
[1:00:20] | – In his study. – Pacing. | – 在他的书房里 – 踱步 |
[1:00:22] | Does that a lot. | 他经常这么做 |
[1:00:24] | – So this map shows… – Everyone. | – 所以这地图展示了… – 每个人 |
[1:00:26] | – Where they are. – What they’re doing. | – 在哪里 – 在干嘛 |
[1:00:28] | – Every minute. – Every day. | – 每分钟 – 每一天 |
[1:00:30] | – Brilliant! Where did you get it? – From Filch’s office. | – 太棒了! 你们从哪弄到的? – 从费尔奇的办公室 |
[1:00:33] | – First year. – There are seven secret passageways… | – 一年级的时候 – 有七条秘密通道… |
[1:00:36] | – out of the castle. – We’d recommend this one. | – 通向城堡外 – 我们建议走这条 |
[1:00:38] | – The One-Eyed Witch passageway. – It will lead you straight to Honeyduke’s cellar. | – 独眼女巫通道 – 直接通往蜂蜜公爵 |
[1:00:42] | Hurry. Filch is heading this way. | 快点 费尔奇来了 |
[1:00:44] | And don’t forget. When you’re done, just give it a tap and say: | 别忘了 用完后 点一下然后说 |
[1:00:47] | “Mischief managed.” Otherwise, anyone can read it. | “恶作剧完毕” 否则 任何人都可以看到它 |
[1:01:27] | Now, how much do you want? | 想要多少? |
[1:01:37] | Delicious. | 真好吃 |
[1:01:46] | It’s meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that? | 据说这是全英国最恐怖的鬼屋 我以前提过吗? |
[1:01:51] | Twice. | 两遍了 |
[1:01:53] | Do you want to move a bit closer? | 你想近距离看看吗? |
[1:01:56] | To the Shrieking Shack? | 去尖叫棚屋? |
[1:01:58] | Actually, I’m fine here. | 其实 呆在这里挺好的 |
[1:02:01] | Well, well. Look who’s here. | 哟 看看这都谁啊 |
[1:02:03] | You two shopping for your new dream home? | 在规划自己的梦幻住宅吗? |
[1:02:05] | Bit grand for you, isn’t it, Weasle-Bee? Don’t your family sleep in one room? | 对你而言是不是大了点 韦斯比? 你们全家不都住一间房里吗? |
[1:02:10] | – Shut your mouth, Malfoy. – Not very friendly. | – 闭嘴吧你 马尔福 – 不太友好啊 |
[1:02:13] | Boys, I think it’s time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors. | 伙计们 我想是时候教教这蠢货如何尊敬上流人士了 |
[1:02:19] | – Hope you don’t mean yourself. – How dare you talk to me! | – 你不会在说你自己呢吧 – 你竟敢跟我说话! |
[1:02:22] | You filthy little mudblood! | 你这肮脏的小泥巴种! |
[1:02:29] | Who is that? | 谁在那? |
[1:02:36] | – Don’t stand there! Do something! – What? | – 别傻站着啊! 赶紧帮忙啊! – 怎么帮? |
[1:02:59] | What’s up, Malfoy? Lost your skis? | 怎么了你 马尔福? 找不着滑雪板了吗? |
[1:03:05] | Get out of the way! | 滚开! |
[1:03:06] | Move! | 快走! |
[1:03:08] | Malfoy! Wait! Wait! | 马尔福! 等等! 等等! |
[1:03:15] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:03:17] | Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny. | 该死 哈利 这可一点都不好玩 |
[1:03:23] | Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder’s Map. | 这两个家伙! 居然从来没跟我提过活点地图 |
[1:03:26] | He won’t keep it. He’ll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. | 哈利不会自己留着的 他会上交给麦格教授的 |
[1:03:30] | – Aren’t you? – Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak. | – 你会的吧? – 当然 连同他的隐形衣一起吗 |
[1:03:34] | Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. | 快看那人 是罗斯默塔女士 |
[1:03:36] | – Ron fancies her. – That’s not true! | – 罗恩超迷恋她的 – 才不是! |
[1:03:39] | – Professor McGonagall! – Cornelius! | – 麦格教授! – 康奈利! |
[1:03:41] | Allow me, minister. | 请让我来 部长先生 |
[1:03:43] | – Oh, Hagrid… – Sorry about that. | – 哦 海格啊… – 实在抱歉 |
[1:03:45] | Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good. | 罗斯默塔 亲爱的 生意还好吧 |
[1:03:48] | It’d be a lot better if the Ministry wasn’t sending Dementors | 如果部长您不让摄魂怪每隔一天来搜查一遍的话 |
[1:03:52] | – into my pub every other night! – We have… | – 我的生意会好很多! – 我们有… |
[1:03:56] | – We have a killer on the loose. – Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! | – 我们有个杀人犯在逃 – 小天狼星布莱克怎么会来霍格莫德! |
[1:04:00] | And what would bring him here? | 他来这里干什么呢? |
[1:04:02] | – Harry Potter. – Harry Potter? | – 哈利・波特 – 哈利・波特? |
[1:04:07] | Come. | 进来吧 |
[1:04:11] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:04:21] | – No underage wizards allowed in today! – Shut the damn door! | – 未成年巫师今天不能入内! – 赶紧把门关上! |
[1:04:25] | – So rude. – Thick heads. | – 真没礼貌 – 蠢脑袋 |
[1:04:28] | – Thick heads?! – How dare they! | – 蠢脑袋?! – 他们好大胆子! |
[1:04:30] | – Who are they calling thick heads? – Young whipper snappers! | – 他们说谁蠢脑袋呢? – 乳臭未干的小崽子! |
[1:04:33] | Nobody will come to a pub where they’ll get scared out of their wits. | 酒吧都变成吓死人的地方了还有谁敢来 |
[1:04:38] | Professor Dumbledore doesn’t want dementors around the place. This I can assure you. | 邓布利多教授并不希望摄魂怪到处乱跑 这点我向你保证 |
[1:04:44] | Now tell me what this is all about. | 现在 把事情原原本本地告诉我吧 |
[1:04:46] | Years ago, when Harry Potter’s parents realized they were marked for death… | 多年前 当哈利・波特的父母知道自己被追杀后… |
[1:04:51] | Remember? They hid. Few knew where they were. | 记得吗? 他们就藏了起来 知道藏身地点的人寥寥无几 |
[1:04:54] | One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-Know-Who. | 小天狼星布莱克是其中之一 但他却向神秘人告密了 |
[1:04:58] | Not only did Black lead You-Know-Who to the Potters that night… | 当晚布莱克不仅带着神秘人去找了波特一家… |
[1:05:01] | he also killed one of their friend Peter Pettigrew! | 他还杀了他们的一个朋友 小矮星彼得! |
[1:05:05] | – Peter Pettigrew? – Little lump of a boy. | – 小矮星彼得? – 就是那个胖墩墩的男孩 |
[1:05:07] | – Always trailing after Black. – I remember. | – 总是跟在布莱克身后的那个 – 哦 记起来了 |
[1:05:10] | Never let James and Sirius out of his sight. | 他跟詹姆还有小天狼星总是形影不离 |
[1:05:12] | – What happened? – Peter tried to warn the Potters… | – 然后呢? – 彼得想要警告波特一家… |
[1:05:14] | and might have, had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black. | 可是不曾想却碰到了一个老友 小天狼星布莱克 |
[1:05:19] | Black was vicious. He didn’t kill Pettigrew. | 布莱克生性狠毒 他不仅杀死了小矮星 |
[1:05:23] | He destroyed him! | 而且还彻底的毁尸灭迹! |
[1:05:26] | A finger. That’s all that was left. A finger. Nothing else. | 只留了他一根手指 剩下的什么都没有了 |
[1:05:31] | Oh yes, Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters | 虽然小天狼星布莱克没有亲手杀害波特夫妇 |
[1:05:34] | – but he’s the reason they’re dead. – He wants to finish things. | – 但他们因他而死 – 他想要斩草除根 |
[1:05:37] | – I don’t believe it. – That’s not the worst of it. | – 我真不相信 – 最坏的还不止这个 |
[1:05:40] | – What could be worse? – This: Sirius Black was… | – 还有更糟的? – 那就是: 小天狼星布莱克曾是… |
[1:05:44] | and remains to this day… | 并且现在依然是… |
[1:05:47] | Harry Potter’s godfather! | 哈利・波特的教父! |
[1:05:57] | Ron, look! | 罗恩 看那! |
[1:06:05] | – Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. – Merry Christmas. | – 抱歉 借过一下 打扰了 – 圣诞快乐 |
[1:06:46] | Harry, what happened? | 哈利 你怎么了? |
[1:06:50] | He was their friend… | 他曾是他们的朋友… |
[1:06:53] | and he betrayed them. | 但他背叛了他们 |
[1:06:56] | He was their friend! | 他可是他们的朋友啊! |
[1:07:00] | I hope he finds me. | 我希望他找到我 |
[1:07:03] | Because when he does, I’m gonna be ready! | 因为等他找到了 我也会做好准备! |
[1:07:06] | When he does, I’m gonna kill him! | 等他找到我 我会杀了他! |
[1:07:23] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:07:25] | There you are. You came. | 你在这啊 你果然来了 |
[1:07:27] | Are you sure about this, Harry? This is very advanced magic… | 你确定吗 哈利? 这是很高深的魔法… |
[1:07:31] | well beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level. | 远远超出了普通巫师等级的水平 |
[1:07:33] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:07:36] | Well, everything’s prepared. | 好吧 一切都准备齐了 |
[1:07:38] | The spell I’m going to teach you is called the Patronus Charm. | 我要教你的这个魔咒 叫做守护神咒 |
[1:07:42] | Did you ever hear of it? | 你以前听说过吗? |
[1:07:43] | No? Well… | 没有? 好吧… |
[1:07:45] | A Patronus is a positive force. For the wizard who conjures one… | 守护神是一种正面力量 对于召唤它的巫师而言… |
[1:07:49] | it works like a shield, with the dementor feeding on it rather than him. | 它就好像盾牌一样 代替巫师来抵抗摄魂怪 |
[1:07:54] | But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. | 但为了让它起作用 你需要回忆一段往事 |
[1:07:58] | Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory. | 不是随便回忆一段 必须是一段快乐的且强有力的回忆 |
[1:08:02] | Can you do this? Yes. Very well. | 你能做到吗? 好极了 |
[1:08:07] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[1:08:11] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[1:08:14] | Explore your past. | 搜寻你的过去 |
[1:08:17] | Do you have a memory? | 找到需要的回忆了吗? |
[1:08:20] | Allow it to fill you up. | 让这段回忆包围着你 |
[1:08:23] | Lose yourself within it. | 让自己沉浸在回忆里 |
[1:08:26] | Then speak the incantation, Expecto Patronum. | 然后说出咒语 呼神护卫 |
[1:08:31] | – Expecto Patronum. – Very good. | – 呼神护卫 – 好极了 |
[1:08:38] | Shall we? Wand at the ready. | 可以开始了吗? 准备好魔杖 |
[1:08:59] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫! |
[1:09:02] | Expecto… Expecto… | 呼神… 呼神… |
[1:09:06] | Expect… | 呼… |
[1:09:10] | Here we go. Come on. Sit up. Deep breaths. | 好了 来吧 坐起来 深呼吸 |
[1:09:14] | It’s all right. I didn’t expect you to do it the first time. | 没关系 我并不指望你一次成功 |
[1:09:18] | That would have been remarkable. Here, eat this. You’ll feel better. | 没那么容易的 给 吃了会感觉好点 |
[1:09:24] | – That’s one nasty dementor. – Oh, no, no, no. | – 那个摄魂怪好恐怖 – 哦 不 不 不是 |
[1:09:28] | That was a boggart, Harry. A boggart. | 那是个博格特 哈利 那是博格特 |
[1:09:30] | The real thing would be worse. Much, much worse. | 真正的摄魂怪要更恐怖 恐怖得多 |
[1:09:34] | As a matter of interest, what were you thinking? | 纯属好奇 你刚才想的是什么? |
[1:09:37] | – Which memory did you choose? – The first time I rode a broom. | – 你选择了哪段回忆? – 第一次骑扫帚 |
[1:09:41] | That’s not good enough. Not nearly good enough. | 不够好 实在连好都算不上 |
[1:09:52] | There’s another. It’s not happy, exactly. | 还有一段回忆 可是不算快乐 |
[1:09:59] | Well, it is. | 其实很快乐 |
[1:10:01] | It’s the happiest I’ve ever felt… | 那是我最幸福的记忆… |
[1:10:04] | – but it’s complicated. – Is it strong? | – 但又很复杂 – 强烈吗? |
[1:10:12] | Then let’s give it a try. You feel ready? | 那就来试试吧 感觉好点了吗? |
[1:10:17] | Just do it. | 来吧 |
[1:10:29] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫! |
[1:10:33] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫! |
[1:10:59] | Yes! | 好样的! |
[1:11:02] | Well done, Harry. Well done! | 干得漂亮 哈利 干得漂亮! |
[1:11:06] | – I think I’ve had enough for today. – Yes. Sit down. Here. | – 我想今天学的够多了 – 是的 来 坐下吧 |
[1:11:10] | Eat this, it helps. It really helps. | 吃了这个 会让你舒服点 |
[1:11:13] | And just so you know, Harry… | 我要说 哈利… |
[1:11:15] | I think you’d have given your father a run for his money. And that… | 如果有什么能让你父亲为你感到骄傲的话 这… |
[1:11:19] | is saying something. | 这就是了 |
[1:11:23] | I was thinking of him. | 我刚才就是在想他 |
[1:11:25] | And Mum. | 和妈妈 |
[1:11:28] | Seeing their faces. | 他们的面容 |
[1:11:30] | They were talking to me. | 他们和我说话 |
[1:11:33] | Just talking. | 就是说话而已 |
[1:11:36] | That’s the memory I chose. | 就是那段回忆 |
[1:11:40] | I don’t even know if it’s real. | 我甚至都不知道是不是真的发生过 |
[1:11:43] | But it’s the best I have. | 但无论如何都是我最美好的了 |
[1:11:54] | – Beautiful day. – Gorgeous. | – 天气真好 – 好得不得了 |
[1:11:56] | Unless you’ve been ripped to pieces! | 除非你被撕成了碎片! |
[1:11:59] | Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about? | 撕成碎片? 你们在说什么? |
[1:12:01] | – Ronald has lost his rat. – I haven’t lost anything! | – 罗恩的老鼠丢了 – 根本就不是丢的! |
[1:12:05] | – Your cat killed him! – Rubbish. | – 是被你的猫吃了! – 胡说 |
[1:12:07] | Harry, you’ve seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers… | 哈利 你也看见了她那只嗜血成性的野兽… |
[1:12:10] | is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone. | 总是鬼鬼祟祟的样子 结果现在斑斑就不见了 |
[1:12:14] | Well, maybe you should take better care of your pets! | 哦 或许是你该好好多关注一下你的宠物! |
[1:12:18] | – Your cat killed him! – Did not. | – 你的猫吃了它! – 没有 |
[1:12:20] | – Did. – Didn’t. | – 有 – 才没有 |
[1:12:23] | How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing? | 听询会结果怎么样 海格? |
[1:12:26] | Well, first off, the committee members took turns | 嗯 首先 委员们轮流说了一下 |
[1:12:30] | talking about why we were there. | 为什么要召开听询会 |
[1:12:34] | I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak… | 然后我发表了意见 我说巴克比克… |
[1:12:37] | was a good Hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. | 是一头很棒的鹰头马身有翼兽 很爱干净 |
[1:12:40] | And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. | 但接着卢修斯・马尔福发言了 后面的你们自己想象吧 |
[1:12:43] | He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature… | 他说巴克比克是个危险致命的生物… |
[1:12:47] | who would kill you as soon as look at you. | 只要你看见他就会瞬间被杀死 |
[1:12:50] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[1:12:52] | And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius. | 然后卢修斯要求最严重的处罚 |
[1:12:55] | – They’re not sacking you! – No, I’m not sacked. | – 他们不会解雇你吧! – 我没被解雇 |
[1:13:02] | Buckbeak’s been sentenced to death! | 但是巴克比克被判处死刑! |
[1:13:31] | Spiders! There’s… there’s spiders. Spiders. They want me to tap-dance. | 蜘蛛! 那里… 那里有蜘蛛 蜘蛛 它们要我跳踢踏舞 |
[1:13:37] | – I don’t wanna tap-dance! – Tell those spiders. | – 我不想跳踢踏舞! – 那你就告诉那些蜘蛛 |
[1:13:40] | Right, yeah. Tell them. I’ll tell them… | 对 好的 告诉它们 我要告诉它们… |
[1:13:49] | 阿格斯・费尔奇 | |
[1:13:55] | 小矮星彼得 | |
[1:14:02] | – Peter Pettigrew? – Little lump of a boy. | – 小矮星彼得? – 就是那个胖墩墩的男孩 |
[1:14:04] | – Always trailing after Sirius Black. – Black was vicious. | – 总是跟在布莱克身后的那个 – 布莱克生性狠毒 |
[1:14:08] | He didn ‘t kill Pettigrew, he destroyed him! | 他不仅杀死了小矮星 而且还彻底的毁尸灭迹 |
[1:14:18] | – Put that light out! – Sorry. | – 把灯拿开! – 对不起 |
[1:15:05] | – Watch it there, boy. – We’re trying to sleep here! | – 看着点 小子 – 我们在睡觉呢! |
[1:15:14] | 西弗勒斯・斯内普 | |
[1:15:17] | Mischief managed. Nox. | 恶作剧完毕 诺克斯 |
[1:15:22] | Potter. | 波特 |
[1:15:24] | What are you doing wandering the corridors at night? | 你大晚上的在走廊里晃悠什么? |
[1:15:27] | I was sleepwalking. | 我在梦游 |
[1:15:29] | How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter. | 你简直和你父亲是一个模子刻出来的 波特 |
[1:15:31] | He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle. | 他也是 狂妄自大 傲慢无礼地在学校里乱逛 |
[1:15:36] | My dad didn’t strut. And nor do I. | 我父亲才不傲慢 我也不是 |
[1:15:41] | If you don’t mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand. | 如果您不介意 请您不要拿魔杖指着我 |
[1:15:48] | Turn out your pockets. | 把口袋翻出来 |
[1:15:52] | Turn out your pockets! | 把口袋翻出来! |
[1:15:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:59] | – Spare bit of parchment. – Really? Open it. | – 多余的一卷羊皮纸 – 是吗? 打开它 |
[1:16:09] | Reveal your secrets. | 我来看看你有什么秘密 |
[1:16:16] | Read it. | 你来念 |
[1:16:20] | “Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs… | “月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板 尖头叉子… |
[1:16:26] | offer their compliments to Professor Snape and…” | 向斯内普教授致以问候并且…” |
[1:16:30] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[1:16:33] | “And request he keep his large nose out of other people’s business.” | “并且请他不要伸着他的大鼻子到处打探别人的事” |
[1:16:37] | – You insolent little… – Professor! | – 你这个胆大妄为的小… – 教授! |
[1:16:41] | Well, well. Lupin. | 哦 哦 是卢平啊 |
[1:16:44] | Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we? | 打算和我们一起在月光下散散步吗? |
[1:16:50] | Harry, are you all right? | 哈利 你还好吧? |
[1:16:53] | That remains to be seen. | 那要看情况了 |
[1:16:56] | I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact form Mr. Potter. | 我刚没收了波特先生一个相当奇怪的小玩意 |
[1:17:00] | Take a look, Lupin. Supposed to be your area of expertise. | 你来看看吧 卢平 这是你的专长 |
[1:17:04] | – Clearly, it’s full of dark magic. – I seriously doubt it, Severus. | – 显然 这上面全是黑魔法 – 我看并非如此吧 西弗勒斯 |
[1:17:09] | It looks as though it’s a parchment designed to insult anyone | 这应该是专门羞辱读它的人的羊皮纸 |
[1:17:12] | who tries to read it. I suspect it’s a Zonko product. | 我猜这是佐科玩笑商店的东西 |
[1:17:16] | Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. | 不过 我还是该查一下它是否还暗藏玄机 |
[1:17:21] | It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise. | 毕竟 正如你所说 这是我的专长 |
[1:17:24] | Harry, would you come with me, please? Professor, good night. | 哈利 你跟我来一下好吗? 教授 晚安 |
[1:17:33] | Are you deaf? Put that light out! | 你聋了吗? 快把灯灭了! |
[1:17:41] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:17:45] | I haven’t the faintest idea how this map came to be in your possession… | 我弄不明白这地图怎么会到你手里… |
[1:17:50] | but quite frankly, I am astounded that you didn’t hand it in. | 但是坦白讲 我很惊讶你居然没有上交 |
[1:17:55] | Did it never occur to you that this, in the hands of Sirius Black | 你有没有想过 如果落到小天狼星布莱克手里 |
[1:17:58] | is a map to you? | 他就会通过地图找到你? |
[1:18:01] | – No. – No, sir. | – 没有吧 – 没有 教授 |
[1:18:06] | Your father never set much store by the rules either. | 你父亲也是个不爱循规蹈矩的人 |
[1:18:09] | But he and your mother gave their lives to save yours. | 但是他和你妈妈为了救你而牺牲了自己 |
[1:18:14] | Gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected | 但是在我看来你并不尊重他们的牺牲 你明知凶犯在逃 |
[1:18:18] | with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them! | 却还是在毫无保护的情况下在学校里乱逛! |
[1:18:23] | Now, I will not cover up for you again. | 下不为例 |
[1:18:25] | – Do you hear me? – Yes, sir. | – 你听明白了吗? – 是的 教授 |
[1:18:28] | I want you to return to your dormitory and stay there. | 我要你立刻回宿舍好好呆着 |
[1:18:32] | And don’t take any detours. If you do, I shall know. | 不许绕远 否则我会发现的 |
[1:18:41] | Professor, just so you know, I don’t think that map always works. | 教授 我想说 那个地图并不是时刻都准确 |
[1:18:46] | Earlier, it showed someone in the castle. Someone I know to be dead. | 它上面显示 有一个已经死了的人在学校里走动 |
[1:18:52] | Oh, really? And who might that be? | 哦是吗? 是谁呢? |
[1:18:55] | Peter Pettigrew. | 小矮星彼得 |
[1:18:59] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[1:19:02] | It’s just what I saw. | 我确实看到了 |
[1:19:07] | Good night, professor. | 晚安 教授 |
[1:19:12] | Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. | 拓宽你的思路 眼光必须放远 |
[1:19:16] | The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. | 水晶球占卜术的关键在于明晰你的天目 |
[1:19:22] | Only then can you see. Try again. | 只有这样你们才能看见 再试一次 |
[1:19:26] | Now, what do we have here? | 现在看见什么了? |
[1:19:30] | Do you mind me trying? | 我能试试吗? |
[1:19:35] | The Grim, possibly. | 很有可能是 不祥 |
[1:19:40] | My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class… | 亲爱的 从你踏入我的课堂那一刻开始… |
[1:19:44] | I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit… | 我就感觉到你并不具备合格精神… |
[1:19:48] | for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. | 来从事高贵的占卜艺术 你瞧这 |
[1:19:52] | You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled… | 你虽然年纪轻轻 但心已经枯萎了… |
[1:19:56] | as an old maid’s, your soul as dry as the pages of the books… | 作为一个老姑娘 你的灵魂就如你日夜勤奋苦读的… |
[1:20:00] | to which you so desperately cleave. | 那些书的纸张一样干涸 |
[1:20:19] | Have I said something? | 我说错什么话了吗? |
[1:20:25] | She’s gone mental, Hermione has. Not that she wasn’t always mental… | 她越来越神经了 赫敏 当然她本来就神经兮兮的… |
[1:20:31] | but now it’s in the open for everyone to see. | 但现在居然当着大家的面发狂 |
[1:20:33] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[1:20:36] | – We better take this back. – I’m not going back. | – 我们最好把这个还回去 – 我才不要 |
[1:20:39] | – Fine. See you later. – See you. | – 好吧 待会儿见 – 拜拜 |
[1:21:20] | Harry Potter… | 哈利・波特… |
[1:21:32] | – Professor Trelawney… – He will return tonight. | – 特里劳妮教授… – 他今晚会回来 |
[1:21:37] | Sorry? | 您是说? |
[1:21:39] | Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder… | 今晚 那个欺朋弃友 杀人如麻的凶手… |
[1:21:43] | shall break free. | 会挣脱枷锁 |
[1:21:46] | Innocent blood shall be spilt… | 无辜者的鲜血将满溢… |
[1:21:48] | and servant and master shall be reunited once more. | 而主仆将再一次重聚 |
[1:22:00] | I’m so sorry, dear boy. Did you say something? | 抱歉 好孩子 你刚说什么了吗? |
[1:22:04] | No. | 没有 |
[1:22:07] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[1:23:01] | I can’t believe they’re going to kill Buckbeak. It’s just too horrible. | 我真不敢相信他们居然要处死巴克比克 太可怕了 |
[1:23:05] | – It just got worse. – What did I say? Father said… | – 现在更糟糕了 – 我说什么来着? 我爸爸说… |
[1:23:08] | I can keep the Hippogriff’s head. I’ll donate it to the Gryffindors’ room. | 那个畜生的头由我处置 我要把它捐给格兰芬多休息室 |
[1:23:12] | This is going to be rich. | 肯定有场好戏要看 |
[1:23:15] | – Look who’s here. – Come to see the show? | – 看看谁来了 – 来看砍头秀吗? |
[1:23:17] | You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach! | 你! 你这个恶心 可恶 卑鄙的害虫! |
[1:23:21] | Hermione, no! | 赫敏 不要! |
[1:23:23] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[1:23:39] | Malfoy, are you okay? | 马尔福 你没事吧? |
[1:23:41] | – Let’s go. Quick. – Not a com.funword.word to anyone, understood? | – 我们走 快 – 谁都不许提这事 明白吗? |
[1:23:46] | – That felt good. – Not good, brilliant. | – 那感觉还不错 – 何止不错 爽死了 |
[1:24:10] | Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them. | 瞧瞧他 他喜欢闻风带来的树林的味道 |
[1:24:14] | Why don’t we just set him free? | 我们干嘛不直接放了他? |
[1:24:17] | They’d know it was me, and then Dumbledore | 他们会知道是我放的 这样会让邓布利多 |
[1:24:19] | would get into trouble. He’s coming down, Dumbledore. | 陷入困境 邓布利多也会来 |
[1:24:22] | Says he wants to be with me when they… | 他说他会在行刑的时候… |
[1:24:26] | When it happens. | 陪着我 |
[1:24:28] | Great man, Dumbledore. | 邓布利多是个大好人 |
[1:24:30] | A great man. | 大好人 |
[1:24:34] | – We’ll stay with you too. Hagrid. – You’ll do no such thing! | – 我们也会陪着你的 海格 – 你们不能陪着我! |
[1:24:38] | Think I want you seeing something like that? No. | 你以为我会让你们看到那个场面吗? 不可能 |
[1:24:41] | You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron… | 你们喝完茶就走吧 哦 走之前 罗恩… |
[1:24:52] | Scabbers! You’re alive! | 斑斑! 你还活着! |
[1:24:54] | – Keep a closer eye on your pet. – I think you owe someone an apology. | – 下次看紧点你的宠物啊 – 我想你欠某人一个道歉 |
[1:24:58] | Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I’ll let him know. | 知道 下次我见到克鲁克山的时候会给他道歉的 |
[1:25:02] | I meant me! | 我是说我! |
[1:25:04] | Blimey. What was that? | 天呐 什么东西? |
[1:25:13] | Hagrid! | 海格! |
[1:25:16] | Oh, crikey. | 哦 糟糕 |
[1:25:19] | No, minister. Over this way. | 不 部长 这边走 |
[1:25:22] | It’s late. It’s nearly dark. You shouldn’t be here. | 现在天色已晚 都快黑了 你们不该在这 |
[1:25:26] | Someone sees you outside this time of night, you’ll be in trouble. | 要是被别人发现你们这么晚还在外面 又会惹麻烦的 |
[1:25:30] | Particularly you, Harry. With you in a moment! | 尤其是你 哈利 稍等一会儿! |
[1:25:35] | Quick. Quick! | 快 快啊! |
[1:25:38] | Hagrid. | 海格 |
[1:25:40] | – It’ll be fine. It’ll be okay. – Go on, go on! | – 会好的 一切都会好的 – 走吧 快走! |
[1:25:45] | – That’s ling you see over there… – On the slope. | – 你看那就是石楠… – 在那个山坡上的 |
[1:25:48] | – On the slope… Ah, Hagrid. – Professor Dumbledore. | – 在山坡上… 啊 海格 – 邓布利多教授 |
[1:25:51] | – Good evening. – Minister. Make your way through. | – 晚上好 – 部长 请进 |
[1:25:54] | – Have a tea, if you like. – No, Hagrid. | – 如果不介意 来杯茶吧 – 不了 海格 |
[1:26:00] | – Gentlemen. – I’d like a cup of tea. | – 先生们 – 我想来杯茶 |
[1:26:03] | Well, I think we should get down to our business, shall we? | 嗯 我想应该言归正传了 好吗? |
[1:26:07] | Very well. It is the decision of the Committee for the Disposal… | 很好 这是处置危险生物委员会作出的判决… |
[1:26:11] | of Dangerous Creatures that the Hippogriff Buckbeak… | 鹰头马身有翼兽巴克比克… |
[1:26:14] | hereinafter called “the condemned,” shall be executed this day at sundown. | 以下称为”死刑犯” 会在今天日落时分被处决 |
[1:26:20] | – Dear, dear… – Now, now, Hagrid. Now, come on. | – 天呐 天呐… – 好了 好了 海格 别难过 |
[1:26:24] | – All right. It’ll be all right. – The execution shall dispatch… | – 好了 会没事的 – 刽子手将会处决… |
[1:26:28] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:26:30] | I thought I just saw… | 我刚好像看见… |
[1:26:32] | – Never mind. – Let’s go! | – 没什么 – 我们走! |
[1:26:40] | Buckbeak didn’t mean no harm. | 巴克比克从来不会故意伤人 |
[1:27:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:27:41] | He bit me. Scabbers. | 他咬了我一口 斑斑 |
[1:27:44] | Ron. Ron! | 罗恩 罗恩! |
[1:27:47] | – Ron! – Scabbers, come back. | – 罗恩! – 斑斑 回来 |
[1:27:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:27:59] | – Scabbers, you bit me! – Harry, you do realize what tree this is? | – 斑斑 你咬我! – 哈利 你知道那是什么树吧? |
[1:28:04] | That’s not good. Ron, run! | 这下糟了 罗恩 快跑! |
[1:28:09] | Harry, Hermione, run! | 哈利 赫敏 快跑! |
[1:28:12] | It’s the Grim! | 不祥来啦! |
[1:28:21] | – Harry! – Ron! Ron, wait! | – 哈利! – 罗恩! 罗恩 等等! |
[1:28:24] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:28:28] | – Help! – Ron! | – 救命! – 罗恩! |
[1:28:32] | – Ron. Ron. – Ron! | – 罗恩 罗恩 – 罗恩! |
[1:28:50] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:28:54] | Move! | 闪开! |
[1:29:00] | Duck! | 低头! |
[1:29:37] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:29:56] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Don’t worry. | – 哦 对不起 – 没关系 |
[1:29:59] | – Where do you suppose this goes? – I have a hunch. | – 你猜这是通向哪的? – 我有种预感 |
[1:30:03] | I just hope I’m wrong. | 但愿我是错的 |
[1:30:24] | We’re in the Shrieking Shack, aren’t we? | 我们在尖叫棚屋里 是吗? |
[1:30:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:30:41] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[1:30:43] | – Ron. You’re okay. – The dog. Where is it? | – 罗恩 你没事吧 – 那条狗 在哪? |
[1:30:46] | Harry it’s a trap. He’s the dog. He’s an Animagus. | 哈利 这是个陷阱 他就是那条狗 他是个阿尼马格斯 |
[1:31:03] | If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too! | 如果你想要杀了哈利 那你得把我们也杀了! |
[1:31:06] | No. Only one will die tonight. | 不 今晚只有一个人会死 |
[1:31:08] | Then it’ll be you! | 那就只能是你了! |
[1:31:16] | Are you going to kill me, Harry? | 你要杀了我吗 哈利? |
[1:31:19] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[1:31:25] | Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren’t we? | 瞧瞧 小天狼星 看看你都邋遢成什么样了? |
[1:31:29] | Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within. | 看来内心的疯狂总有一天会滋生到外表啊 |
[1:31:33] | Well, you’d know all about the madness within, wouldn’t you Remus? | 你最了解内心的疯狂了 不是吗 莱姆斯? |
[1:31:47] | – I found him. – I know. | – 我找到他了 – 我知道 |
[1:31:48] | – It’s him. – I understand. | – 是他 – 我知道 |
[1:31:49] | – Let’s kill him! – No! I trusted you! | – 杀了他吧! – 不! 我那么信任你! |
[1:31:53] | And all this time, you’ve been his friend. | 原来 你一直是他的同党 |
[1:31:57] | He’s a werewolf! That’s why he’s been missing classes. | 他是个狼人! 所以他那时没法来上课 |
[1:32:03] | How long have you known? | 你什么时候知道的? |
[1:32:05] | – Since Professor Snape set the essay. – Well, Hermione. | – 自从斯内普教授布置作业之后 – 哇 赫敏 |
[1:32:09] | You are the brightest witch of your age I’ve ever met. | 你的确是我见到的你这个年龄段里最聪明的巫师 |
[1:32:12] | Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let’s kill him! | 聊够了吧 莱姆斯! 快点 杀了他! |
[1:32:15] | – Wait! – I did my waiting! | – 等等! – 我等够了! |
[1:32:17] | Twelve years of it! | 等了十二年! |
[1:32:20] | In Azkaban! | 在阿兹卡班! |
[1:32:32] | Very well. Kill him. | 好极了 杀了他吧 |
[1:32:35] | But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why. | 但是稍等一会儿 哈利有权利知道真相 |
[1:32:39] | I know why. | 我知道真相 |
[1:32:40] | You betrayed my parents. | 你背叛了我父母 |
[1:32:43] | – You’re the reason they’re dead! – No Harry, it wasn’t him. | – 是你害他们被杀的! – 不 哈利 不是他 |
[1:32:46] | Somebody did betray your parents… | 的确有人背叛了你父母… |
[1:32:48] | somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead! | 那个人是我之前一直以为死了的人! |
[1:32:52] | – Who was it, then? – Peter Pettigrew! | – 是谁? – 小矮星彼得! |
[1:32:55] | And he’s in this room! Right now! | 而他就在这间屋子里! 现在! |
[1:32:59] | Come out, come out, Peter! | 出来吧 出来啊 彼得! |
[1:33:02] | – Come out, come out and play! – Expelliarmus! | – 快出来 出来玩玩! – 除你武器! |
[1:33:08] | Vengeance is sweet. | 复仇的滋味真过瘾啊 |
[1:33:11] | How I hoped I’d be the one to catch you. | 我那么希望自己亲手抓住你 |
[1:33:13] | Severus… | 西弗勒斯… |
[1:33:15] | I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here’s the proof. | 我告诉过邓布利多 你在帮一个旧友进入学校 这就是证据 |
[1:33:20] | Brilliant, Snape. | 高手啊 斯内普 |
[1:33:21] | You’ve put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. | 你通过那敏感的内心得出了一个错误的结论 |
[1:33:26] | If you’ll excuse us, Remus and I have business | 恕不奉陪了 莱姆斯和我还有事 |
[1:33:28] | – to attend to. – Give me a reason. I beg you! | – 要处理 – 拜托你给我个理由! |
[1:33:34] | – Severus. Don’t be a fool. – He can’t help it. It’s habit. | – 西弗勒斯 别傻了 – 他做不到的 他傻惯了 |
[1:33:36] | – Sirius be quiet. – Be quiet yourself! | – 小天狼星 你冷静点 – 你自己冷静去吧! |
[1:33:38] | You two, quarrelling like an old married couple. | 听听你俩 吵得像个老两口似的 |
[1:33:41] | Why don’t you run along and play with your chemistry set! | 你干嘛不赶紧回去好好搞你的魔药去呢! |
[1:33:44] | I could do it, you know. | 我完全可以杀了你 你心里明白 |
[1:33:47] | But why deny the dementors? They’re so longing to see you. | 但何不先说说摄魂怪呢? 他们想死你了吧 |
[1:33:53] | Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. | 我好像察觉到一丝恐惧啊? 哦 是啊 |
[1:33:55] | A Dementor’s Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like. | 摄魂怪一吻 想想那个滋味吧 |
[1:33:59] | It’s said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I’ll do my best. | 据说那个场面实在惨不忍睹 但我会尽量看完 |
[1:34:05] | Severus, please. | 西弗勒斯 拜托 |
[1:34:08] | After you. | 你先走 |
[1:34:15] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[1:34:18] | – Harry! What did you just do? – You attacked a teacher! | – 哈利! 你这是干嘛? – 你袭击了教师! |
[1:34:22] | – Tell me about Peter. – He was at school with us. | – 告诉我彼得的事情 – 他和我们曾是同学 |
[1:34:25] | We thought he was our friend! | 我们以为他是朋友! |
[1:34:26] | – No. Pettigrew’s dead. You killed him! – No, he didn’t. | – 不 小矮星已经死了 你杀了他! – 不 他没死 |
[1:34:30] | I thought so too, until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map! | 我之前也这样以为 直到你说小矮星出现在了地图上! |
[1:34:33] | – The map was lying, then. – The map never lies! | – 那就是地图在撒谎 – 地图从不撒谎! |
[1:34:36] | Pettigrew’s alive! And he’s right there! | 彼得还活着! 就在那! |
[1:34:40] | – Me?! He’s mental! – Not you! Your rat! | – 我?! 他疯了吧! – 不是你! 是你的老鼠! |
[1:34:45] | – Scabbers has been in my family for… – Twelve years? | – 斑斑在我家已经呆了… – 十二年了? |
[1:34:49] | Curiously long life for a common garden rat! | 一只普通的老鼠能活这么久吗? |
[1:34:51] | – He’s missing a toe, isn’t he? – So what? | – 他缺了一根指头 是吗? – 那又怎样? |
[1:34:54] | – All they could find of Pettigrew was his… – Finger! | – 当时彼得死后能找到的只有… – 一根指头! |
[1:34:57] | Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead! | 那个小人自己割下来的好让所有人都以为他死了! |
[1:35:01] | – And then he transformed into a rat! – Show me. | – 然后他就变成了一只老鼠! – 证明给我看 |
[1:35:06] | – Give it to him, Ron. – What are you trying to do to him? | – 给他 罗恩 – 你要对他做什么? |
[1:35:09] | Scabbers! | 斑斑! |
[1:35:11] | Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing? | 别动他! 放开他! 你在干嘛? |
[1:35:36] | Remus? | 莱姆斯? |
[1:35:39] | Sirius. | 小天狼星 |
[1:35:41] | My old friends! | 我的老朋友们! |
[1:35:48] | Harry! Look at you. You look so much like your father. | 哈利! 看看你 你和你爸爸简直太像了 |
[1:35:52] | – Like James. We were the best of friends… – How dare you speak to Harry! | – 太像詹姆了 我和他曾是最好的朋友啊… – 你还有脸跟哈利说话! |
[1:35:57] | How dare you talk about James in front of him! | 你还敢在他面前提詹姆! |
[1:35:59] | – You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn’t you! – I didn’t mean to! | – 是你把詹姆和莉莉出卖给伏地魔的! – 我不是有意的! |
[1:36:05] | The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses! | 你们都不了解黑魔王有多强大! |
[1:36:08] | Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? | 你扪心自问 小天狼星! 要是你会怎样? |
[1:36:11] | – What would you have done? – I would have died, rather than betray my friends! | – 你会怎样? – 我宁愿死也不会出卖朋友! |
[1:36:19] | Harry, James wouldn’t have wanted me killed! | 哈利 詹姆不会希望我死的! |
[1:36:21] | Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy! | 你爸爸会放过我! 他会饶恕我的! |
[1:36:27] | Should have realized if Voldemort didn’t kill you, we would. Together! | 你早该想到即便伏地魔没要你狗命 我们也会! 一起杀了你! |
[1:36:32] | No! | 住手! |
[1:36:35] | – Harry, this man… – I know what he is. | – 哈利 这个人… – 我都知道 |
[1:36:39] | But we’ll take him to the castle. | 但是我们得带他回学校 |
[1:36:42] | – Bless you, boy. Bless you! – Get off! | – 好人有好报 孩子 仁慈的孩子! – 滚开 |
[1:36:48] | I said we’d take you to the castle. | 我说我们要带你回学校 |
[1:36:50] | After that, the dementors can have you. | 然后 交给摄魂怪处置 |
[1:36:57] | Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit. | 抱歉咬了你一口 我估计会有点疼 |
[1:37:01] | A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off! | 有点? 有点? 你差点把我腿咬下来! |
[1:37:04] | I was going for the rat. | 我本来是抓那只老鼠的 |
[1:37:06] | Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. | 通常情况下 我作为狗是很温顺的 |
[1:37:10] | More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. | 詹姆不止一次建议我干脆永远变成狗算了 |
[1:37:15] | The tail I could live with. But the fleas, they’re murder. | 有尾巴我已经习惯了 可是跳蚤实在是要命了 |
[1:37:33] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[1:37:39] | – You better go. – No. Don’t worry, okay? | – 你最好和他去聊聊 – 不用 没事的 对吗? |
[1:37:42] | It’s fine. I’ll stay. | 没事的 我留下 |
[1:37:44] | You go, I’ll stay. | 你去吧 我留下 |
[1:37:47] | – You okay? – I’m fine. Go. | – 你还好吗? – 我没事 去吧 |
[1:37:51] | – That looks really painful. – So painful. | – 看起来很疼的样子 – 疼死了 |
[1:37:54] | They might chop it. | 说不定要截肢呢 |
[1:37:57] | I’m sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat. | 我敢说庞弗雷夫人肯定一下就治好了 |
[1:38:00] | It’s too late. It’s ruined. It’ll have to be chopped off. | 太晚了 已经没救了 肯定要截肢了 |
[1:38:06] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美 对吧? |
[1:38:08] | I’ll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. | 我永远也忘不了第一次走过那些门的时候 |
[1:38:13] | It’ll be nice to do it again as a free man. | 如果能以自由的身份再进去 一定很好 |
[1:38:18] | That was a noble thing you did back there. | 你刚才做的决定很高尚 |
[1:38:22] | He doesn’t deserve it. | 他不值得你这样 |
[1:38:24] | I didn’t think my dad would have wanted his best friends | 我认为我爸爸不会希望他最好的朋友们 |
[1:38:27] | to become killers. | 变成杀人凶手 |
[1:38:29] | Besides, dead, the truth dies with him. | 而且 如果他死了 真相就埋没了 |
[1:38:33] | Alive, you’re free. | 他活着 你就能重获自由 |
[1:38:36] | Turn me into a flobberworm. Anything but the dementors! | 把我变成弗洛伯毛虫吧 只要别让摄魂怪来! |
[1:38:39] | Ron! Haven’t I been a good pet? You won’t let them give me… | 罗恩! 我难道不都一直是个好宠物吗? |
[1:38:42] | to the dementors, will you? I was your rat! | 别把我交给摄魂怪 好吗? 我是你的老鼠啊! |
[1:38:45] | – Sweet, clever girl! Surely you won’t… – Get away from her! | – 小可爱 聪明的姑娘! 你肯定不会… – 离她远点! |
[1:38:52] | I don’t know if you know, Harry… | 我不清楚你是否知道 哈利… |
[1:38:54] | but when you were born, James and Lily made me your godfather. | 你出生的时候 詹姆和莉莉让我做你的教父 |
[1:38:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:01] | I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle… | 如果你选择还住在姨父家里 我能理解… |
[1:39:05] | but if you ever wanted a different home… | 但如果你想另有一个家的话… |
[1:39:08] | What? Come and live with you? | 怎样? 和你住一起吗? |
[1:39:12] | It’s just a thought. I can understand if you don’t want to. | 是有这个想法 如果你不愿意我完全理解 |
[1:39:15] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:39:32] | Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight? | 莱姆斯 老朋友 你今晚没喝魔药吗? |
[1:39:37] | You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! Here! | 你知道哪一个才是真正的你 莱姆斯! 这颗心才是你真正的生命! 这儿! |
[1:39:44] | This flesh is only flesh! | 这不过是一具躯壳! |
[1:39:47] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[1:39:59] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:40:02] | Remus! Remus! | 莱姆斯! 莱姆斯! |
[1:40:11] | Run! Run! | 快跑! 快跑! |
[1:40:23] | – Come on. – Wait. Wait. | – 快走 – 等等 等一等 |
[1:40:25] | Hermione! Bad idea. Bad idea. | 赫敏! 别过去 别过去啊 |
[1:40:31] | Professor? | 教授? |
[1:40:37] | Professor Lupin? | 卢平教授? |
[1:40:46] | Nice doggy. Nice doggy! | 乖狗狗 乖狗狗! |
[1:40:50] | There you are, Potter! | 逮到你了 波特! |
[1:41:26] | Sirius! | 小天狼星! |
[1:41:28] | Come back here, Potter! | 回来 波特! |
[1:42:36] | Sirius! | 小天狼星! |
[1:42:39] | No. Sirius! | 哦不 小天狼星! |
[1:43:24] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫! |
[1:45:39] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[1:45:42] | I saw my dad. | 我见到我父亲了 |
[1:45:45] | What? | 什么? |
[1:45:47] | He sent the dementors away. | 他把摄魂怪赶跑了 |
[1:45:49] | I saw him across the lake. | 我看到他就在湖对岸 |
[1:45:50] | Harry, they’ve captured Sirius. | 哈利 他们抓了小天狼星 |
[1:45:52] | Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss. | 随时可能给他”摄魂怪之吻” |
[1:45:55] | – They’re gonna kill him? – No. It’s worse. | – 他们要杀了他? – 不 更糟糕 |
[1:45:58] | Much worse. | 更糟 |
[1:46:00] | They’re going to suck out his soul. | 他们打算吸出他的灵魂 |
[1:46:04] | Headmaster, you got to stop them. | 校长 你必须阻止他们 |
[1:46:05] | – They’ve got the wrong man. – It’s true. Sirius is innocent. | – 他们抓错人了 – 是真的 小天狼星是无辜的 |
[1:46:09] | – It’s Scabbers who did it. – Scabbers? | – 斑斑才是罪魁祸首 – 斑斑? |
[1:46:11] | He’s my rat, Sir. | 他是我的老鼠 先生 |
[1:46:13] | He’s not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy’s rat. | 他不算是只老鼠 他曾经是只老鼠 我哥哥珀西的老鼠 |
[1:46:17] | – But then they gave him an owl… – The point is, we know the truth. | – 之后爸妈给了他一只猫头鹰… – 重点在于 我们知道真相 |
[1:46:21] | – Please believe us. – I do, Miss Granger. | – 请相信我们 – 我相信 格兰杰小姐 |
[1:46:24] | But I am sorry to say the com.funword.word of three 13-year-old wizards will convince few others. | 但我必须指出 三个十三岁小巫师很难说服其他人 |
[1:46:32] | A child’s voice, however honest and true… | 孩子的声音 不管有多真诚… |
[1:46:35] | is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen. | 对于那些不知道怎么去听的人 是毫无价值的 |
[1:46:44] | Mysterious thing, time. | 时间 真是个神秘的东西 |
[1:46:48] | Powerful… | 充满了力量… |
[1:46:49] | and when meddled with, dangerous. | 但胡乱使用的话 却危险异常 |
[1:46:54] | Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. | 小天狼星布莱克就关在黑塔的最顶层监狱里 |
[1:46:58] | You know the laws, Miss Granger. | 格兰杰小姐 你懂法律 |
[1:47:00] | You must not be seen. | 你们绝不能让任何人看见 |
[1:47:02] | And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. | 如果你们成功的话 我觉得 你们能在午夜钟响之前回来 |
[1:47:06] | If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. | 如果失败的话 结果可是太过严重 |
[1:47:10] | If you succeed tonight… | 如果你们今晚成功的话… |
[1:47:12] | more than one innocent life may be spared. | 可以拯救不止一条无辜的生命 |
[1:47:17] | Three turns should do it, I think. | 我觉得 转三圈就应该足够了 |
[1:47:24] | Oh, and by the way. | 哦 顺便说一句 |
[1:47:26] | When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. | 如果不知从何开始 跟随自己当时的足迹是个好办法 |
[1:47:32] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:47:35] | What the bloody hell was that all about? | 这到底说的是什么鬼话啊? |
[1:47:38] | Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can’t walk… | 对不起 罗恩 但既然你不能下地走路的话… |
[1:48:09] | What just happened? | 怎么回事? |
[1:48:11] | – Where’s Ron? – 7:30. | – 罗恩呢? – 七点半 |
[1:48:13] | Where were we at 7:30? | 七点半我们在哪里? |
[1:48:15] | I don’t know. Going to Hagrid’s? | 我不知道 在去海格家的路上 |
[1:48:17] | Come on. And we can’t be seen. | 快点 我们不能让任何人看见 |
[1:48:21] | Hermione! | 赫敏! |
[1:48:41] | Hermione! Hermione, wait. | 赫敏! 赫敏 等一下 |
[1:48:45] | Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we’re doing? | 赫敏 求你告诉我 我们在干什么? |
[1:48:49] | You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach! | 你! 你这个恶心 可恶 卑鄙的害虫! |
[1:48:52] | That’s us. | 那是我们 |
[1:48:54] | Hermione, no! He’s not worth it. | 赫敏 不要! 他不值得 |
[1:48:57] | This is not normal. | 这不正常啊 |
[1:49:01] | This is a Time-Turner, Harry. | 这是时间转换器 哈利 |
[1:49:03] | McGonagall gave it to me first term. | 第一学期麦格给我的 |
[1:49:05] | This is how I’ve been getting to my lessons all year. | 这就是我能去上所有课的方法 |
[1:49:09] | – You mean we’ve gone back in time? – Yes. | – 你是说 我们让时光倒流了? – 是的 |
[1:49:12] | Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment. | 邓布利多显然想让我们回到这个时候 |
[1:49:18] | Clearly, something happened he wants us to change. | 他显然想让我们改变过去的某些东西 |
[1:49:24] | Good punch. | 打得好 |
[1:49:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:28] | Malfoy’s coming. | 马尔福来了 |
[1:49:31] | – Run. – Not a com.funword.word to anyone, understood? | – 快跑 – 谁都不准说出去 懂了吗? |
[1:49:34] | I’m gonna get that jumped-up mudblood! Mark my words. | 我迟早要报复那个泥巴种的! 给我记住了 |
[1:49:37] | – That felt good. – Not good, brilliant. | – 那感觉还不错 – 何止不错 爽死了 |
[1:49:42] | Come on. We should be at Hagrid’s. | 快点 我们要去海格那里了 |
[1:50:04] | Look. Buckbeak’s still alive. | 看 巴克比克还活着 |
[1:50:08] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[1:50:10] | Remember what Dumbledore said? | 记得邓布利多的话吗? |
[1:50:12] | If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared. | 如果我们成功了 能拯救不止一条无辜的生命 |
[1:50:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:50:39] | Here they come. I’d better hurry. | 他们来了 我最好快点 |
[1:50:42] | Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him. | 福吉看见巴克比克之后 我们才能偷走它 |
[1:50:44] | Otherwise, he’ll think Hagrid set him free. | 否则 他会以为海格放他走的 |
[1:50:48] | Scabbers, you’re alive! | 斑斑 你还活着! |
[1:50:50] | – Keep a closer eye on your pet. – That’s Pettigrew. | – 下次看紧点你的宠物啊 – 那是小矮星 |
[1:50:53] | – Harry, you can’t. – He betrayed my parents. | – 哈利 不可以 – 他出卖了我的父母 |
[1:50:56] | – You don’t expect me to sit here. – Yes, and you must! | – 你总不能让我放过他吧 – 没错 你必须放过他! |
[1:51:03] | Harry, you’re in Hagrid’s hut now. | 哈利 那时的你就在海格家里 |
[1:51:06] | If you go bursting in, you’ll think you’ve gone mad. | 如果现在的你冲进去的话 那时的你会觉得自己疯了的 |
[1:51:09] | Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time. | 扰乱时间顺序的巫师不会有好下场的 |
[1:51:12] | We can’t be seen. | 我们不能被看见的 |
[1:51:18] | Fudge is coming. | 福吉来了 |
[1:51:20] | And we aren’t leaving? | 我们还没走? |
[1:51:25] | Why aren’t we leaving? | 我们怎么还不走? |
[1:51:37] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:51:45] | That hurt. | 好疼的 |
[1:51:46] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[1:52:08] | We’re coming out the back door. Go! | 我们从后门出来了 快走! |
[1:52:29] | Is that really what my hair looks like from the back? | 从后面看我的发型真的是这副德行吗? |
[1:52:33] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:52:36] | I thought I just saw… | 我好像看到… |
[1:52:38] | – Never mind. – Let’s go. | – 没什么 – 我们走 |
[1:52:55] | Okay, go, Harry. Go! | 好了 快走 哈利 快走! |
[1:53:03] | Get away. Get off. | 走开 走开 |
[1:53:27] | Minister, I really think I should sign as well. | 部长 我真的觉得我也有必要签个名 |
[1:53:32] | Yes, very well. Perhaps it would be… | 好吧 可能是应该… |
[1:53:35] | Okay, Buckbeak. Come quickly. Come with us now. Come on. | 好了 巴克比克 快点 跟我们走 快点 |
[1:53:43] | Keep trying. Come on. Quickly. | 继续试啊 快点 快点 |
[1:53:48] | Buckbeak. Okay? Quickly. Hurry up. Okay? | 巴克比克 乖啊? 快点 快点 乖啊? |
[1:53:53] | – Your name only. – It’s such a very long name… | – 签你名字就行 – 这名字还真长啊 |
[1:53:57] | Hurry up now, Buckbeak, okay? | 快点 巴克比克 乖啊? |
[1:54:01] | Come on. Come on, Buckbeak. | 快点 快点 巴克比克 |
[1:54:04] | Come and get the nice dead ferret. | 快点来吃美味的雪貂 |
[1:54:09] | – Come on. It’s here. Come on, Beaky. – Here we are, minister. Follow me. | – 快点 这边 快点 巴克 – 好了 部长 跟我来吧 |
[1:54:14] | – Now, look there. – Where? | – 看那边 – 哪里? |
[1:54:16] | – Look beyond the rocks. – What am I supposed to see? | – 看那石块后面 – 让我看什么啊? |
[1:54:19] | Professor Dippet had that ling planted when he was headmaster. | 那些石楠是迪佩特教授做校长的时候种下的 |
[1:54:23] | – Oh, yes. Indeed, indeed. – And all the strawberries. | – 哦 是啊 的确 的确 – 还有那些草莓啊 |
[1:54:27] | – Come on, Buckbeak. Come on. – I see no strawberries. | – 快点 巴克比克 快点 – 我没看见草莓啊 |
[1:54:30] | – Over there. – Where? | – 那边 – 哪里? |
[1:54:31] | – Over there. – This way. | – 就在那边 – 来这里 |
[1:54:33] | – Let’s get this over, please. – All right. | – 我们快点完事好吧 – 好吧 |
[1:54:37] | But where is it? | 怎么没了? |
[1:54:40] | I saw the beast, just now. | 刚刚还看到的呀 |
[1:54:43] | – Not a moment ago! – How extraordinary. | – 刚才还在啊 – 好奇怪啊 |
[1:54:45] | Buckbeak. | 巴克比克 |
[1:54:47] | Come now, Dumbledore. Someone’s obviously released him. | 拜托 邓布利多 肯定有人放了他 |
[1:54:51] | – Hagrid? – Buckbeak. | – 海格? – 巴克比克 |
[1:54:53] | I don’t think the minister’s suggesting you had anything to do with this. | 我认为 部长并不是暗示你和此事有关联 |
[1:54:57] | How could you? You’ve been with us all the time. | 你怎么可能呢? 你一直和我们在一起 |
[1:55:00] | – Right. – Well, well. | – 对啊 – 好吧 好吧 |
[1:55:02] | We must search the grounds. | 我们必须彻底搜查一下 |
[1:55:04] | Well, search the skies, if you must, minister. | 如果你想的话 部长大人 天上也搜一搜吧 |
[1:55:07] | Meanwhile, I’d like a nice cup of tea or a large brandy. | 而我就耐心喝杯茶 或者来一大杯白兰地 |
[1:55:13] | Oh, executioner, your services are no longer required. | 哦 刽子手 这里不需要你了 |
[1:55:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:55:19] | You’ll find no small glasses in this house, professor. | 你知道这屋子里不会有小杯子的 教授 |
[1:55:33] | – Come on. – This way. | – 快点 – 这边走 |
[1:55:41] | This way, now. | 这边 |
[1:55:45] | – Now what? – We save Sirius. | – 那现在干什么呢? – 我们去救小天狼星 |
[1:55:47] | – How? – No idea. | – 怎么做? – 不知道 |
[1:55:59] | – Look. It’s Lupin. – Immobulus! | – 看 是卢平 – 全部定身! |
[1:56:08] | And Snape’s coming. | 斯内普也来了 |
[1:56:16] | And now we wait. | 我们守株待兔 |
[1:56:19] | And now we wait. | 我们守株待兔 |
[1:56:48] | – At least someone’s enjoying himself. – Yeah. | – 至少某人很开心的样子 – 是啊 |
[1:56:54] | – Hermione? – Yeah? | – 赫敏 – 嗯? |
[1:56:56] | Before, down by the lake, when I was with Sirius… | 之前在湖那边 我和小天狼星在一起的时候… |
[1:57:01] | I did see someone. | 我真的看见一个人 |
[1:57:03] | That someone made the dementors go away. | 一个人把摄魂怪赶走了 |
[1:57:07] | With a Patronus. | 用的是守护神咒 |
[1:57:08] | I heard Snape telling Dumbledore. | 我听斯内普告诉邓布利多 |
[1:57:10] | According to him… | 根据他的经验… |
[1:57:12] | only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it. | 只有真正厉害的巫师才能使用那咒语 |
[1:57:16] | It was my dad. | 那就是我父亲 |
[1:57:19] | My dad conjured the Patronus. | 我父亲能使守护神咒 |
[1:57:21] | – Harry, but your dad’s… – Dead. I know. | – 哈利 你父亲… – 他死了 我知道 |
[1:57:24] | I’m just telling you what I saw. | 我只是说我看到什么了而已 |
[1:57:31] | Here we come. | 我们出来了 |
[1:57:38] | You see Sirius talking to me there? | 你看见小天狼星和我说话了吗? |
[1:57:41] | – He’s asking me to come live with him. – That’s great. | – 他邀请我住在他家里 – 那很好啊 |
[1:57:44] | When we free him, I’ll never have to go back to the Dursleys’. | 等我们救出他之后 我再也不去德斯礼家了 |
[1:57:47] | It’ll just be me and him. | 我要去和他一起生活 |
[1:57:49] | We could live in the country… | 住在郊区… |
[1:57:52] | someplace you can see the sky. | 那些能仰望天空的地方 |
[1:57:54] | He’ll like that after all those years in Azkaban. | 困在阿兹卡班这么多年 他肯定会喜欢这主意的 |
[1:57:58] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:58:01] | Run! | 快跑! |
[1:58:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:58:31] | – What are you doing? – Saving your life. | – 你在干什么? – 救你命啊 |
[1:58:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:58:41] | – Great. Now he’s coming for us. – Yeah, I didn’t think about that. Run! | – 好极了 他来追我们了 – 好吧 我也没想到 快跑吧! |
[2:00:00] | That was so scary. | 好吓人啊 |
[2:00:02] | Poor Professor Lupin’s having a really tough night. | 可怜的卢平教授 这一晚真不安宁啊 |
[2:00:16] | Sirius. Come on! | 小天狼星 快点! |
[2:00:35] | – This is horrible. – Don’t worry. | – 这太残忍了 – 别担心 |
[2:00:38] | My dad will come. He’ll conjure the Patronus. | 我父亲会来的 会施展守护神咒 |
[2:00:50] | Any minute now. | 随时可能出现 |
[2:00:52] | Right there. You’ll see. | 就在那里 你会看到的 |
[2:00:55] | Harry, listen to me. No one’s coming. | 哈利 你听我说 没人会来的 |
[2:00:58] | Don’t worry, he will. He will come. | 别担心 他会来的 他会来的 |
[2:01:04] | – Sirius. – You’re dying… | – 小天狼星 – 你快死了… |
[2:01:09] | both of you. | 你们两个都是 |
[2:01:13] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[2:01:16] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫! |
[2:02:19] | You were right, Hermione. | 你说得对 赫敏 |
[2:02:21] | It wasn’t my dad I saw earlier. It was me! | 我之前见到的 不是我父亲 而是我! |
[2:02:24] | I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. | 我看见自己施展了守护神咒 |
[2:02:27] | I knew I could do it this time because… | 我知道我这次能成功的… |
[2:02:30] | well, I had already done it. | 因为我之前就做到过了 |
[2:02:32] | – Does that make sense? – No. | – 这合逻辑吗? – 不知所云 |
[2:02:34] | But I don’t like flying! | 但我真心不喜欢飞! |
[2:02:50] | Bombarda! | 爆破隆隆! |
[2:03:25] | I’ll be forever grateful for this… | 我会永远感激… |
[2:03:28] | to both of you. | 你们两位的 |
[2:03:29] | – I want to go with you. – One day, perhaps. | – 我想和你一起走 – 以后再说吧 |
[2:03:32] | For some time, my life will be too unpredictable. | 我的人生总是充满了太多的变数 |
[2:03:35] | And besides… | 而且… |
[2:03:38] | – you’re meant to be here. – But you’re innocent. | – 你应当留在这里的 – 但你是无辜的 |
[2:03:42] | And you know it. | 你清楚就行 |
[2:03:45] | And for now, that will do. | 目前 这样我就满足了 |
[2:03:49] | I expect you’re tired of hearing this… | 我猜你估计听厌了… |
[2:03:53] | but you look so like your father. | 但你真像你爸爸啊 |
[2:03:57] | Except your eyes. | 除了你的眼睛 |
[2:04:00] | – You have… – My mother’s eyes. | – 眼睛… – 像我妈妈 |
[2:04:04] | It’s cruel that I spent so much time with James and Lily, and you so little. | 事实很残酷 我和你父母一起那么长时间 跟你却只有这么一会儿 |
[2:04:10] | But know this. | 但记住这个 |
[2:04:12] | The ones that love us never really leave us. | 爱我们的人 不会真的离我们而去 |
[2:04:17] | And you can always find them… | 你总会找到他们的… |
[2:04:21] | in here. | 就在这里 |
[2:04:33] | You really are the brightest witch of your age. | 在你这个年龄 你真是最出色的女巫 |
[2:05:03] | We have to go. | 我们得回去了 |
[2:05:33] | – Well? – He’s free. We did it. | – 那么? – 他自由了 我们做到了 |
[2:05:36] | Did what? | 做到什么? |
[2:05:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[2:05:48] | How did you get there? | 你们怎么在那里 |
[2:05:50] | I was talking to you there. And now you’re there. | 刚刚说话的时候你们在那里 突然怎么到了那里 |
[2:05:53] | – What’s he talking about, Harry? – I don’t know. | – 他在说什么啊 哈利? – 我不知道 |
[2:05:55] | Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once? | 老实说 罗恩 怎么会有人同时出现在两个地方呢? |
[2:06:25] | Hello, Harry. | 你好 哈利 |
[2:06:30] | I saw you coming. | 我看到你来了 |
[2:06:37] | I’ve looked worse, believe me. | 别怕我的样子 这还算好的 |
[2:06:42] | – You’ve been sacked. – No. | – 您被解雇了 – 不是 |
[2:06:46] | No. I resigned, actually. | 不是 其实是我辞职了 |
[2:06:49] | Resigned? Why? | 辞职? 为什么? |
[2:06:51] | Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition. | 应该是有人把我的底细不小心透露出去了 |
[2:06:56] | This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want… | 明天这时候 成群的猫头鹰就会送信过来… |
[2:07:02] | well, someone like me teaching their children. | 家长们不会希望像我这样的人给孩子当老师的 |
[2:07:05] | – But Dumbledore… – Dumbledore, He has already… | – 但邓布利多… – 邓布利多 他已经… |
[2:07:08] | risked enough on my behalf. | 替我担当了很多了 |
[2:07:10] | Besides, people like me are… | 而且 我这样的人… |
[2:07:13] | Well, let’s just say that I’m used to it by now. | 就当我早已经习惯了吧 |
[2:07:26] | Why do you look so miserable, Harry? | 为什么你看上去这么沮丧 哈利? |
[2:07:29] | None of it made any difference. | 到头来还是场无用功 |
[2:07:31] | – Pettigrew escaped. – Didn’t make any difference? | – 小矮星跑了 – 无用功? |
[2:07:35] | It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. | 简直是天差地别 你们发现了真相 |
[2:07:39] | You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. | 你们拯救了一个无辜的人 让其免于悲惨的命运 |
[2:07:42] | It made a great deal of difference. | 这简直就是天壤之别 |
[2:07:49] | If I am proud of anything… | 如果我有什么可自豪的话… |
[2:07:51] | it is of how much you have learned this year. | 那就是你在今年所学到的一切 |
[2:07:54] | Now, since I am no longer your teacher… | 既然我已经不是你的老师了… |
[2:07:57] | I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you. | 我也就不用顾忌什么 把这个留给你了 |
[2:08:02] | So now I’ll say goodbye, Harry. | 那我要说再见了 哈利 |
[2:08:05] | I feel sure we’ll meet again sometime. | 我确定我们还会见面的 |
[2:08:08] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[2:08:11] | mischief managed. | 恶作剧完毕 |
[2:08:47] | Stand back, I said! Or I’ll take it upstairs if you don’t settle. | 我说了 后退! 别围过来 我拿回房间去啦 |
[2:08:51] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[2:08:53] | Wherever did you get it? | 你从哪里搞到的? |
[2:08:55] | Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course. | 我能试试吗 哈利? 当然是你先试了 |
[2:08:57] | – What are you talking about? – Quiet. | – 你们在说什么啊? – 安静点 |
[2:09:00] | Let the man through. I didn’t mean to open it, Harry. | 让他过来 我不是擅自打开的 哈利 |
[2:09:03] | It was badly wrapped. They made me do it. | 是包装质量太差 他们逼我打开的 |
[2:09:06] | Did not. | 才没有 |
[2:09:09] | – It’s a Firebolt. – It’s the fastest broom in the world. | – 是火弩箭 – 是世上最快的扫帚 |
[2:09:12] | For me? | 给我的? |
[2:09:14] | – But who sent it? – No one knows. | – 谁送给你的? – 不知道谁啊 |
[2:09:17] | This came with it. | 这个一起送来的 |
[2:09:23] | – Go on, Harry! – Yeah, let’s see. | – 快点 哈利! – 是啊 让我们瞧瞧 |
[2:09:25] | How fast is it, Harry? | 会有多快呢 哈利? |
[2:09:47] | Lumos. | 荧光闪烁 |
[2:09:48] | I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. | 我庄严宣誓我没干好事 |
[2:21:10] | Mischief managed. | 恶作剧完毕 |
[2:21:17] | Nox. | 诺克斯 |