时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Gossip Girl here– | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:03] | Your one and only source | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:04] | into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:07] | I raided Lily’s medicine cabinet. | 我从莉莉的药橱里拿的 |
[00:08] | She sometimes gets headaches. | 她有时候会头痛 |
[00:09] | That’s a hell of a headache. | 一定痛得很厉害 |
[00:10] | I think we need a second opinion. | 我认为我们应该考虑下别的医生 |
[00:12] | Even if you do go with another doctor, | 即使你打算换个医生 |
[00:14] | I’m gonna stick around. | 我也会留在这儿照看的 |
[00:15] | Aren’t you Blair Waldorf? | 你不是布莱尔·霍道夫吗 |
[00:16] | We haven’t read about you on | 很久没在”八卦天后”上 |
[00:17] | “Gossip Girl” in forever. | 看到你的消息了 |
[00:18] | You read “Gossip Girl”? | 你们也看”八卦天后” |
[00:19] | Of course. Everyone at Columbia does. | 当然 哥伦比亚大学的每个人都看 |
[00:21] | I called your cell to explain everything. | 我打你电话 想和你解释清楚 |
[00:23] | I even left a message with Jenny. | 还让珍妮给你带口信 |
[00:24] | She’s lying. I never talked to her. | 她在撒谎 我从没跟她通过电话 |
[00:26] | Just get out. | 出去 |
[00:26] | There’s only one spot for transfer students, and I didn’t get it. | 他们只给转校生 一个名额 我落选了 |
[00:29] | It was me. I got the spot. | 是我 我争取到了名额 |
[00:30] | Why weren’t you honest with me? | 为什么不能坦诚地告诉我呢 |
[00:31] | What, like you were honest with me, going behind my back | 好像你很坦诚似的 你背着我申请这个 |
[00:33] | to apply for the one thing I wanted more than anything? | 我非常想得到的名额 这算坦诚吗 |
[00:35] | The reason I couldn’t talk to you earlier — | 我之前不能跟你坦白 |
[00:36] | it’s not about my dad. It was about my mom. | 是因为这事不是关于我爸爸 是我妈妈 |
[00:38] | She’s sick, and I don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 她病了 我不知道会发生什么 |
[00:40] | It’s not working exactly as I’d hoped. | 事情跟预料的不太一样 |
[00:41] | I need you to write Lily another prescription. | 我要你给莉莉重新开个处方 |
[00:44] | I doubt the authorities | 我想有关当局 |
[00:45] | would be pleased to know what you’ve been doing. | 知道你的努力会非常高兴的 |
[01:04] | It’s said that we’re all strapped to fortune’s wheel… | 据说我们都被命运之轮所牵绊 |
[01:17] | Nowhere is this truer than the ever-changing landscape of love. | 没什么比千变万化的情爱之象更加真实 |
[01:29] | As one couple enjoys an upswing… | 当一对情侣在甜蜜的热恋中 |
[01:36] | Another is plunged downwards. | 另一对的关系却陷入了低谷 |
[01:47] | But top or bottom, don’t get too comfortable, | 但现状如何无关大碍 |
[01:49] | because the one thing you can rely on | 因为你唯一可以确定的是 |
[01:52] | is that the wheel will keep on turning. | 命运之轮总在不停旋转 |
[01:54] | All right, I’m heading to my mom’s for breakfast. | 我要去我妈妈那共进早餐了 |
[01:56] | Hey, hey, hey. You’re coming in late and leaving early all week. | 嘿 你这一周都是早去晚归 |
[01:59] | I’m starting to feel cheap. | 我觉得有点不被重视 |
[02:01] | Oh, I’m sorry I haven’t been around much lately. | 很抱歉最近都不能陪你 |
[02:03] | Just with everything going so well with my dad– | 只是最近我跟我爸爸相处得很好 |
[02:05] | Hey, Serena, no worries. | 瑟琳娜 不用担心 |
[02:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:12] | Look, I love being your crash pad, | 我很乐意让你把这当做临时小窝 |
[02:14] | but, you know, maybe you’d feel better if you moved back in | 但也许在你妈妈接受治疗期间 |
[02:16] | with your mom while she’s getting her treatment. | 你搬回家住会更好 |
[02:18] | And have to see Jenny’s lying face first thing in the morning? | 然后每天早上都要看到说谎的珍妮吗 |
[02:21] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:24] | That is not the same girl Chuck came home with last night. | 那不是昨晚跟恰克一起回来的女孩 |
[02:29] | Has he, uh, come to talk to Lily yet? | 他跟莉莉谈过了吗 |
[02:32] | Do you want me to talk to him? | 需要我跟他谈谈吗 |
[02:33] | No, I already tried, but thank you. | 不用了 我试过了 谢谢你 |
[02:35] | I’m gonna come to your lacrosse game after brunch. | 早餐以后我会去看你的长曲棍球比赛 |
[02:38] | Judge away. Shame turns me on. | 要评论请走开 我以羞耻为乐 |
[02:45] | Hey, man, she’s going to Lily’s for brunch. | 嘿 她要去莉莉那吃早餐 |
[02:46] | Maybe a stack of waffles will help your hangover? | 或许一堆华夫饼能让你清醒点 |
[02:48] | I find the cause is the best cure. | 我发现这整件事的起因才是最好的治疗 |
[02:55] | I gotta go. So I will see you later at the library, | 我得走了 图书馆见 |
[02:58] | And I’m sorry about before | 对刚才悌西册子的事 |
[03:01] | with the Tisch catalog. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:02] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:06] | Dan, I don’t know how to do this. | 丹 我不知道该怎么做 |
[03:08] | We’ve been tiptoeing around each other for days. | 我们俩最近一直如履薄冰地相处 |
[03:10] | Look, we’re — we’re two artists in a relationship, | 我们 作为两个恋爱的文艺工作者 |
[03:13] | And sometimes we’re gonna be competing for the same things, | 有时候我们会为了同样的目标竞争 |
[03:15] | So, all right, we’re– we’re–we’re smart people. | 所以 没事 我们都是聪明人 |
[03:17] | Let’s come up with… some rules, | 不如我们制定点规矩吧 |
[03:20] | a list of topics that are off-limits. | 就不该做的事列个清单 |
[03:21] | Isn’t that what got us in trouble with Tisch? | 不正是规矩导致我们互相隐瞒申请悌西的事吗 |
[03:24] | No, no. This will be different, | 不不 这次不一样了 |
[03:25] | Because we’ll know… what we don’t know. | 因为我们知道了一些之前不知道的事 |
[03:28] | Hey, listen to me. I’m quoting Donald Rumsfeld. | 我在引用唐纳德·拉姆斯菲尔德的话 |
[03:30] | Okay, until the sting of Tisch has worn off, | 好吧 在悌西这件事造成的伤害抹平前 |
[03:33] | I-I don’t think we should talk about classes. | 我想我们不该讨论跟学习有关的事 |
[03:35] | Like, if–if you’re taking playwriting with Sam Shepard, | 比如你跟山姆·谢帕德学习剧本创作 |
[03:38] | it may hurt my heart, | 这可能会让我伤心的 |
[03:40] | But if you take intro to mime, | 但如果你学到什么关于哑剧的事 |
[03:41] | I need to know everything. | 统统告诉我 |
[03:43] | I want to be with you when you buy your leotard and your beret. | 我想陪你买紧身连衣裤跟贝雷帽 |
[03:44] | Playwriting competitions– | 至于剧本创作比赛呢 |
[03:45] | I think we can go out for the same ones, | 我想我们可以一起参加 |
[03:47] | but we can’t read each other’s submissions. | 但不能看对方的申请文章 |
[03:49] | And looking forward, I guess it’s the same thing | 想想以后 我想在实习或者工作的时候 |
[03:51] | with internships and jobs. | 也得一样 |
[03:53] | So the only things we can talk about openly | 所以我们可以坦率讨论的 |
[03:56] | are–are politics, | 只剩下政治 |
[03:59] | “Jersey shore”… | “泽西海岸”(一档真人秀节目) |
[04:01] | and where we want to eat… which reminds me, I actually, | 还有去哪儿吃饭 这倒提醒了我 |
[04:05] | Um, I need to get ready. | 我得走了 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna be late for breakfast at my dad’s. | 去我爸爸那吃早餐 要迟到了 |
[04:07] | Are you sure you don’t want to come? | 你确定你不想去吗 |
[04:09] | No, I’m sorry. I, uh, I have something. | 抱歉 有点事 |
[04:11] | Oh, oh, is it something related to our list? | 跟我们的清单有关系吗 |
[04:13] | Actually, yeah. | 是的 |
[04:17] | Well, thank you for not sharing. | 好吧 谢谢你不告诉我 |
[04:21] | See? I can’t believe how much easier that is. | 看到没 难以置信 这样容易多了 |
[04:28] | Ooh! Another sext session with your new B.F.? | 哇 跟新男友短信传情 |
[04:32] | Okay, I’d hardly call Elliot a boyfriend. | 算了吧 我觉得埃利奥特称不上男朋友 |
[04:34] | Between me spending all my time with my mom | 我所有的时间都和妈妈在一起 |
[04:36] | and him being in every club in school, | 而他参加了学校里的每个聚会 |
[04:37] | We haven’t even been on a first date. | 我们甚至还没有过正式的约会 |
[04:39] | – Hey. Still using cooking as therapy? – Yeah. | -还靠做饭来疗伤吗 -是啊 |
[04:43] | Ooh. Excuse me. | 哦 借过 |
[04:49] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[04:50] | Good morning, everyone. Oh, look at all of this food. | 大家早上好 看看这些食物 |
[04:53] | It’s obscene. | 看起来棒极了 |
[04:54] | – You okay? How are you feeling? – Can I get you something? | -你还好吗 感觉如何 -要帮忙吗 |
[04:55] | Please, everyone, relax. What I need is | 大家请放松 我需要的 |
[04:58] | tor the people who love me to treat me like they always do. | 是每个爱我的人像往常一样对待我 |
[05:02] | Has anybody heard from Chuck? | 谁有恰克的消息吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, uh, he’s–he’s sorry he couldn’t make it. | 他很抱歉来不了 |
[05:08] | Charles has the right idea. | 查尔斯做得没错 |
[05:10] | If he were here, then I’d really worry. | 如果他来了 我倒会不安 |
[05:14] | Anyway, one thing I’ll say about William’s treatment… | 不管怎样 我得说威廉的治疗 |
[05:16] | is that I have not lost my appetite. I want waffles. | 很棒的一点是我还有食欲 我爱华夫饼 |
[05:19] | – Music to my ears. – Dad. | -很高兴你喜欢 -爸爸 |
[05:23] | – What’s he doing here? – I invited him. | -他来干什么 -我请来的 |
[05:34] | Looks great, Lily. Really great. | 看起来不错 莉莉 很好 |
[05:37] | So I hope you’ll all join me | 我希望你们明晚都能来参加 |
[05:39] | for this doctors without borders gala tomorrow at Columbia. | 哥伦比亚大学的无国界医生聚会 |
[05:41] | I must admit, I feel a bit silly about the whole thing. | 不得不说这整件事确实有点傻 |
[05:44] | Clearly, Columbia’s run out of alumni to honor, | 很明显 如果哥伦比亚大学只能想到我 |
[05:47] | if the best they could come up with is… me. | 他们也没什么拿得出手的校友了 |
[05:49] | False humility–check. | 虚伪的谦虚 |
[05:51] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[05:52] | I hope you don’t mind. I invited Nate and Blair. | 希望你不介意 我邀请了内特和布莱尔 |
[05:55] | I really want them to get to know you. | 我很想让他们了解你 |
[05:56] | Terrific. I’d be honored. | 棒极了 我很高兴 |
[05:59] | Well, Rufus and I would love to come. | 我和鲁弗斯乐意参加 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you grab a plate? Help yourself. | 拿个盘子 请自便 |
[06:10] | What? He left when I was 2. | 干什么 那人在我两岁时就离开了 |
[06:12] | The man’s a total stranger to me. | 对我来说 他就是个陌生人 |
[06:13] | You have to at least give him a chance. | 至少你该给他个机会 |
[06:15] | – No, I don’t. – Okay, everyone. | -不 我不想 -好了 大家别站着 |
[06:17] | Let’s sit down and enjoy this wonderful food. | 坐下来享受这美妙的一餐吧 |
[06:20] | Dad, here. Sit here. Rufus, scoot over, please. | 爸爸 坐这儿 鲁弗斯 请挪一下 |
[06:24] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Blair, what’s up? | 布莱尔 怎么了 |
[06:53] | I thought I’d come and watch your lacrosse game. | 我想去看你的长曲棍球比赛 |
[06:56] | So if you could make sure that there’s a seat for me in V.I.P., | 如果你确定能安排我坐在贵宾席就好了 |
[06:59] | preferably next to an injured cute player, | 最好坐在受伤的帅球员旁边 |
[07:01] | but not one on scholarship. | 但绝对不要是个书呆子 |
[07:03] | Since when do you care about lacrosse? | 你怎么突然对长曲棍球感兴趣了 |
[07:05] | Since I desperately needed to get away from N.Y.U. | 因为我迫切想逃离纽约大学 |
[07:07] | Everyone’s planning their living arrangements for next year. | 大家都在为明年的住处做打算 |
[07:10] | It’s so depressing. | 这里太压抑了 |
[07:12] | I thought your friends asked you to live with them. | 你的朋友们不是邀你同住吗 |
[07:14] | In a postwar building | 那都不算是用数字命名的街道 |
[07:15] | on a street that’s not even numbered. It’s lettered. | 是字母命名的 |
[07:18] | And its big selling point is that it’s above a falafel stand. | 而且它最大的卖点是守着三明治摊子 |
[07:21] | All right,listen,I gotta go. | 好啦 我要挂了 |
[07:23] | There’s no V.I.P. Area, | 没有贵宾席 |
[07:25] | but there’s a nice set of bleachers. | 但露天看台很不错 |
[07:27] | Blair? You probably don’t remember us, | 布莱尔吗 你可能不记得我们了 |
[07:31] | but we met you at your mom’s fashion show. | 我们在你妈妈的时装展上见过面 |
[07:34] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 我记得 |
[07:36] | Hair band girl. I never forget a good accessory. | 戴发箍的女孩 我记得漂亮头饰的主人 |
[07:39] | We’re celebrating. | 我们正在庆祝 |
[07:41] | We just got the most amazing apartment ever. | 我们刚搬进最棒的公寓 |
[07:43] | You would totally approve– prewar, doorman, | 你肯定会认同 战前建筑 有门卫 |
[07:47] | and the best part–Fauchon is supposedly opening up next door. | 最棒的是 隔壁会开一家馥颂 |
[07:50] | Can I ask you something? | 能容我插一句吗 |
[07:52] | What do you think about falafel? | 你们觉得沙拉三明治如何 |
[07:55] | Ew. Isn’t that the kind of food paralegals eat? | 真恶心 律师助理啃的就是那玩意儿吧 |
[07:58] | I never thought I’d see Blair Waldorf | 我从没想到会在上西区见到 |
[08:00] | on the upper west side. | 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[08:03] | Unless… Oh, my god. | 除非 我的天啊 |
[08:05] | Are you transferring to Columbia? I hope so. | 你要转到哥伦比亚大学吗 希望如此 |
[08:09] | N.Y.U. Is so beneath you. | 纽约大学实在是配不上你 |
[08:15] | I-it’s true! | 的确如此 |
[08:17] | I’m a Columbia girl now. | 我现在是哥大女孩了 |
[08:21] | As you should be. | 这才合你身份 |
[08:23] | Yay! | 没错 |
[08:27] | You know, the last time I was invited | 上一次我受邀去参加 |
[08:28] | to a ceremony in my honor, I had to slaughter a chicken. | 颁奖典礼 我还杀鸡图了个吉利 |
[08:30] | Well, at least you’ve been honored. | 至少你还受过嘉奖 |
[08:31] | I’ve–I’ve never been honored, | 我从来没有这待遇 |
[08:33] | I did win a contest once at boarding school, | 我在寄宿学校的时候倒是得过奖 |
[08:35] | and I think there was a plaque, | 还获得了奖章 |
[08:37] | – but I’m not sure that really counts. – What kind of contest? | -我都不知道这算不算 -什么比赛 |
[08:43] | It was for drinking hot chocolate at the winter fair. | 冬季展会上喝热巧克力比赛 |
[08:44] | I had a buddy that went to Exeter, | 我有个朋友在埃克塞特大学 |
[08:47] | and the stories he tells would make Keith Richards blush. | 他的故事令凯斯·理查德都自愧不如 |
[08:49] | Yeah,I wasn’t really into the party scene. | 是啊 我不怎么去派对 |
[08:52] | I was there more for the academics. | 我是为了学习才去的 |
[08:55] | It sounds like you’ve made some great choices, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 看来你终于变乖了 |
[08:57] | I’m glad. The bad ones have a way of… following you. | 我很欣慰 以前你总是麻烦不断 |
[09:02] | You know, I’ve never heard that hot chocolate story. | 我没听你说过这个比赛 |
[09:04] | Yeah, well, there are a lot of stories you haven’t heard. | 是吗 有好多事情你都没听说过 |
[09:06] | True, but I did hear this one. | 那倒是 不过这件事情我很清楚 |
[09:09] | My ex-boyfriend went to boarding school with Serena, | 我前男友和瑟琳娜在同一间寄宿学校 |
[09:11] | and he tells a great one about her and this teacher one night | 他给我讲过那晚 她和那个老师 |
[09:14] | – at a bed-and-breakfast– – Jenny. | -在家庭旅馆 -珍妮 |
[09:16] | Although I’m sure they were just studying. | 虽然我确信他们是在学习 |
[09:17] | You know, like she says, she was all about the academics. | 就像她说的 都是与学习有关的 |
[09:23] | I have an announcement, everyone. | 我有事向大家宣布 |
[09:26] | I’ve decided I’m moving back in. | 我决定搬回来住 |
[09:28] | That way, I can be here with you, mom. | 这样就能陪你了 妈妈 |
[09:30] | And it’ll just be really great to be back in my old room again. | 能住回以前的房间真是太好了 |
[09:33] | Don’t worry, Jenny. We’ll– we’ll find a place for you. | 别担心珍妮 我们会给你另找房间的 |
[09:37] | Well, that’s great, | 好极了 |
[09:38] | because I’m moving in, too. | 因为我也要搬进来了 |
[09:41] | Downstairs. I was waiting to tell you | 住在楼下 我准备等明天管委会 |
[09:44] | until the board approved my sublet tomorrow. | 批准我的转租申请再告诉你们 |
[09:46] | But I’m very excited. | 但我等不及了 |
[09:48] | All my family together under one roof again. | 全家人都住在同一屋檐下了 |
[09:51] | Better watch out, Humphreys. | 小心了 汉弗瑞一家 |
[09:53] | They say love makes a family, but on the upper east side, | 人们说爱让家庭凝聚 但在上东区 |
[09:57] | Everyone knows it’s real estate. | 众人皆知 房产才是关键 |
[10:08] | Hey, dad, I’m sorry I’m running so late. | 抱歉 爸爸 我要迟到了 |
[10:10] | – Can you save me a waffle? – Always. | -给我留个华夫饼好吗 -没问题 |
[10:11] | I’ll put one in the oven for you. | 我给你在烤箱里留一个 |
[10:13] | – How’s Lily? – She’s great. | -莉莉还好吗 -她很好 |
[10:16] | And you? How you holding up? I mean, it must be weird. | 你呢 你怎么撑过来的 这很奇怪 |
[10:18] | Lily’s ex-husband is now her doctor. | 莉莉的前夫成了他的医生 |
[10:20] | It was at first. But the fact is, | 一开始是有点怪 不过 |
[10:21] | He’s just her doctor now. I’m her husband. | 他只是医生而已 我才是她丈夫 |
[10:23] | By the way, Vanessa can’t make it. | 另外 瓦内萨不去了 |
[10:25] | Said she had to be somewhere. | 她要去忙别的事 |
[10:26] | Oh, right. The, internship at CNN. | 想起来了 去CNN实习 |
[10:28] | They called me as one of the references she listed. | 我是证明人之一 接到过电话调查 |
[10:31] | Ah. Yeah, I-I wouldn’t know. She and I are | 是吗 我没听她说过 |
[10:33] | keeping our creative lives separate right now. | 我们现在过着各自为政的生活 |
[10:35] | You might wanna discuss this one, | 你们最好谈一谈 |
[10:38] | since it involves her going to Haiti for three months. | 毕竟她要去海地呆3个月 |
[10:44] | You know what, dad? | 爸爸 |
[10:45] | – I think I’m gonna have to cancel that waffle. – Okay. | -我不去吃华夫饼了 -好吧 |
[10:47] | All right. See you. | 好了 再见 |
[11:02] | I know this gala tomorrow night seems boring, | 我知道明晚的宴会很无聊 |
[11:05] | But I thought, if there’s a girl you like, | 但如果你有喜欢的女孩 |
[11:07] | perhaps you’d like to invite her. | 想邀请她参加的话 |
[11:09] | Actually, I’m gay. | 跟你说实话 我是同性恋 |
[11:11] | So if I was going, which I’m not, | 就算去 也是和我男朋友艾略特一起去 |
[11:12] | then my date would be a guy named Elliot. | 何况我根本不会出席 |
[11:16] | That’s cool. | 这没什么 |
[11:17] | Bring Elliot. I’d love to meet him– | 带艾略特来吧 我想见见他 |
[11:19] | Please stop acting like | 求你了 别装出一副 |
[11:21] | you and I have any kind of relationship. | 和我有任何关系的样子 |
[11:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:35] | – I have a lot to make up for. – I’m sorry. | -我需要补偿你的事太多了 -抱歉 |
[11:38] | The window for that closed somewhere | 从我12岁生日那天起 |
[11:39] | between my 12th birthday and, | 到我试图自杀的那日 你的弥补的机会 |
[11:42] | my suicide attempt. | 在这段时间已经失去了 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry. I’m fine now. | 别担心 我现在很好 |
[11:48] | Going through all that without a father made me realize | 在父亲缺席的情况下经历那一切 |
[11:50] | that I don’t need one. | 让我明白 我并不需要父亲 |
[11:55] | I understand that I’ve lost the right | 我知道自己在你面前 |
[11:57] | to be a father to you, but… | 已经失去了做父亲的资格 |
[11:59] | If there’s any way that we can get to know each other… | 哪怕有任何机会能让我们试着了解彼此 |
[12:03] | On your terms… | 一切随你 |
[12:11] | Serena may want a relationship with you, | 瑟琳娜也许想认你这个父亲 |
[12:15] | But I don’t. | 但我不想 |
[12:29] | Serena, stop it! You can’t do that. | 瑟琳娜 住手 你不能这么干 |
[12:30] | The room was on loan, and I’m taking it back. | 房间只是暂借你住 现在我要收回了 |
[12:33] | And I don’t care if I did leave it in the closet. | 不管这衣服是不是我忘了带走的 |
[12:35] | Borrowing without asking is stealing, | 不问自取是为贼也 |
[12:37] | – Jenny. – Dad, tell her to stop! | -珍妮 -爸爸 让她停手 |
[12:38] | Serena, please. I think it’s great | 瑟琳娜 别这样 你能搬回来 |
[12:39] | that you’re moving back in, but this is Jenny’s room now. | 是件好事 但这里现在是珍妮的房间 |
[12:41] | All her things are here. You can stay in Chuck’s old room. | 她的东西都在这里 你可以住恰克那间 |
[12:43] | No way. That room is haunted by Chuck’s depravity. | 没门儿 那屋子满是恰克糜烂生活的气息 |
[12:45] | Jenny can take it. I’m sure it wouldn’t bother you. | 珍妮住正合适 你肯定不会困扰 |
[12:49] | Okay, what–what’s going on with you two? | 好啦 你们俩到底怎么了 |
[12:52] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:55] | Fine. Whatever. Serena can have her old room back. | 好 随便吧 瑟琳娜的房间还她 |
[12:57] | All right, that’s ridiculous. | 别这样 这太荒唐了 |
[12:57] | Serena, I’ll have Laryssa make up Chuck’s bed for you. | 瑟琳娜 我会让勒瑞萨为你整理恰克的床 |
[12:59] | I’m confident that there’s no depravity | 我保证没有全新的 E. Braun床单 |
[13:01] | that brand-new E. Braun sheets can’t erase. | 抹不去的污点 |
[13:04] | How many problems does Jenny have to cause | 你要珍妮引起多少问题后 |
[13:06] | before you realize she’s the problem? | 才明白问题都出在她身上 |
[13:15] | Hey. Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[13:17] | – The library started… – Did you | -图书馆… -你 |
[13:18] | apply for a documentary internship in Haiti? | 你申请了在海地的纪录片实习吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[13:21] | The producer just called. I… I got the job. | 制片人刚打电话来说 我被录取了 |
[13:25] | When were you planning on telling me about this? | 你本打算什么时候告诉我 |
[13:28] | This morning, | 今早 |
[13:29] | and then you put internships on the “Do not discuss” List, | 而你却把实习归入不予讨论之列 |
[13:32] | – and I panicked. – Why? Why? | -我吓着了 -为什么 为什么 |
[13:33] | This is not about competing for something. | 这又与竞争无关 |
[13:35] | This is… this is about our relationship. | 这跟我们的恋爱有关 |
[13:36] | But both of those have been so tied up in each other, | 但它们俩总是搅在一起 |
[13:38] | and this job is a huge deal for me, Dan. | 而且我还在意这份工作 Dan |
[13:40] | But you can’t pretend like you going away for three months | 但你不能假装你离开三个月 |
[13:43] | is not gonna affect us. | 不会影响我们的关系 |
[13:44] | I think I didn’t wanna face that. | 我觉得我是不想面对 |
[13:45] | It was just so much easier when we were just friends | 曾经我们只是朋友 可以无话不谈时 |
[13:47] | and we could talk about things. | 多轻松啊 |
[13:48] | All right, is… is that what you want, then? | 那么 你想要的是那个喽 |
[13:50] | You wanna go back to just friends? | 你想做回朋友 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:07] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[14:07] | uh, Serena might be a little upset. | 瑟琳娜可能会有点郁闷 |
[14:09] | Well, you were right. She can stay in Charles’ room. | 你说得不错 她可以住查尔斯房间 |
[14:12] | It’s getting crowded around here. | 家里越来越热闹了 |
[14:14] | No kidding. Throw in your ex-husband, | 真不赖 前夫都搬进来了 |
[14:15] | and now we’re a nancy meyers movie. | 快成了南希·迈耶斯的电影了 |
[14:17] | I hope you don’t mind. I know it’s awkward. | 希望你不介意 我也知道有点尴尬 |
[14:20] | Well, I mean, it is a little unusual, don’t you think, | 你不觉得 医生搬来和病人住 |
[14:24] | for a doctor to move in to his patient’s building? | 有点不那么寻常吗 |
[14:27] | Well, not if he’s the father of the patient’s children. | 但如果他是病人孩子的父亲 就还好 |
[14:31] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[14:34] | Is it possible that… | 会不会… |
[14:37] | Will’s also trying to get close to you? | 威廉是想趁机接近你 |
[14:40] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会 |
[14:42] | I’m the one that told William to stay away | 是我告诉威廉 |
[14:44] | if he couldn’t make good | 要是他不能兑现 |
[14:45] | on the promises he made to the children. | 对孩子们的承诺 就请离开 |
[14:46] | And I’m sorry if this is uncomfortable for you. | 我很抱歉这让你不快 |
[14:49] | But if William wants to move in to be closer to the kids, | 但要是威廉为了和孩子们亲近而搬来 |
[14:52] | I’m not gonna stand in his way. | 我不会阻止他的 |
[15:17] | Holland? Hi, it’s Rufus. | 霍兰德 你好 我是鲁弗斯 |
[15:21] | I have a favor to ask. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[15:24] | …And the social scene at N.Y.U. Was criminal. | 在纽约大学社交聚会简直就像犯罪 |
[15:27] | Ten freshmen, a keg | 十个大一新生 一小桶酒 |
[15:29] | and a tub of hummus on a card table isn’t a party. | 一盆鹰嘴豆沙放在牌桌上 派对都开不起来 |
[15:31] | It’s a tragedy. | 真是悲剧 |
[15:36] | Blair Waldorf just got a text. | 布莱尔·霍道夫刚刚收到了短信 |
[15:38] | It’s like watching Lady Gaga set fire to a piano! | 就好像目睹了Lady Gaga点着了钢琴 |
[15:43] | Who’s it from? | 谁发的 |
[15:45] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[15:47] | Apparently, Jenny Humphrey is claiming squatter’s rights | 显然 珍妮·汉弗瑞要霸占 |
[15:48] | on her old room. It’s disgusting. | 她以前的房间 真够倒胃口的 |
[15:49] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:51] | Jenny can’t do that to Serena Van Der Woodsen. | 珍妮怎能对瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森如此嚣张 |
[15:53] | So what’s the plan of attack? | 那如何回击 |
[15:55] | It’s between Serena and Jenny. | 这是瑟琳娜和珍妮的事 |
[15:57] | Anyway, I’ve had some recent bad luck | 无论如何 我最近在房产争端上 |
[15:59] | getting involved in real estate disputes. | 触了不少霉头 |
[16:01] | So I was thinking Warren-Tricomi mani/pedis? | 对了 我正想去做个SPA来着 |
[16:03] | I told you. It doesn’t matter if she transfers. | 我告诉过你了 她转不转校都一样 |
[16:06] | Blair waldorf was over | 布莱尔·霍道夫成为纽约大学的学生起 |
[16:08] | the minute she became a student at N.Y.U. | 纽约大学的学生起 就彻底没戏了 |
[16:10] | Are you third personing me? | 你们这是在无视我们 |
[16:12] | I third person people, not you! | 只有我才无视别人 你们不能 |
[16:14] | Exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[16:14] | You’re Blair Waldorf… fashion icon, Queen B. | 你可是布莱尔·霍道夫 时尚风向标 B女王 |
[16:18] | And probably the future president of the United States. | 说不定还是未来的美国总统 |
[16:20] | or chanel. | 或香奈儿总裁 |
[16:23] | Jenny Humphrey just kicked Serena Van Der Woodsen | 珍妮·汉弗瑞才把瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森赶出 |
[16:26] | out of her room, and you’re not gonna do anything? | 她自己的房间 你却要袖手旁观 |
[16:29] | I would. I just don’t have any dirt on Jenny right now. | 我才不 只是我眼下还没抓到珍妮的把柄 |
[16:32] | Ahem. I do. | 我有 |
[16:34] | Jenny and her boyfriend sold my boyfriend adderall | 珍妮和她男友几个月前卖兴奋剂 |
[16:36] | a couple of months ago. Lose the judge-face, Zoe. | 给我男友 Zoe 这不怪他 |
[16:39] | He took a very heavy course load this semester. | 他上学期课业负担很重 |
[16:42] | Jenny Humphrey, drug dealer. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞 毒品贩子 |
[16:46] | I can work with that. | 这就够了 |
[16:48] | we hear Blair Waldorf’s headed for a comeback. | 看来布莱尔·霍道夫又要东山再起了 |
[16:51] | But if she wants to keep her fans happy… | 但她要是想让她的粉丝满意 |
[16:54] | – Send. – She better keep serving up the hits. | -发出去了 -她最好得出张精选集 |
[17:04] | – Sleep well? – Don’t even, Serena. | -睡得好吗 -一点都不 瑟琳娜 |
[17:06] | I can’t believe you posted on “Gossip girl” | 真不敢相信你竟然在绯闻女孩上 |
[17:08] | – that I’m a drug dealer. – I didn’t post anything. | -发布我贩毒的消息 -我什么都没发 |
[17:10] | Fine. Maybe you didn’t send the actual e-mail, | 就算这样 也许邮件不是你发出去的 |
[17:13] | but everyone knows you have Blair do your dirty work. | 但谁不知道是你让布莱尔使得坏 |
[17:14] | I can’t help what Blair does. | 我可管不了布莱尔 |
[17:16] | And you are the one who played pablo escobar | 而且是你自己当毒贩子 |
[17:19] | to underage preppy pill poppers. | 卖嗨药给那些小弟弟小妹妹的 |
[17:20] | My dad and I were finally in a good place | 我和我爸一度关系紧张之后 |
[17:22] | after a really, really bad patch. | 终于和好如初了 |
[17:25] | And if he finds this out, | 要是他发现 |
[17:26] | it’ll destroy everything. | 就全完了 |
[17:27] | Well, maybe Rufus should know | 也许鲁弗斯应该知道 |
[17:28] | that his daughter is dealing drugs. | 他女儿贩毒 |
[17:30] | After all, you thought my father should know | 毕竟 你觉得我爸应该知道 |
[17:31] | all my adventures at boarding school. | 我在寄宿学校的光辉岁月 |
[17:35] | Fine. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything, | 没错 也许我不应该多嘴 |
[17:38] | but maybe you shouldn’t be lying to your dad. | 但也许你不该骗你爸爸 |
[17:40] | Are you really lecturing me | 你这是在教育我 |
[17:41] | about lying to a parent? | 不要对家长说谎吗 |
[17:43] | My dad knows who I am, | 我爸了解我 |
[17:44] | but you’re building a relationship with yours | 太你才和你爸相处 |
[17:46] | That’s a complete lie. | 这是个十足的谎言 |
[17:47] | I can’t believe that you are willing to destroy | 真不敢相信 你想毁掉 |
[17:49] | my relationship with my father because you’re too scared | 我和我爸的关系 就以为你太害怕 |
[17:52] | that yours won’t love you for who you really are. | 你爸不会喜欢真正的你 |
[18:11] | You were right. We need to make these decisions together. | 你说得对 我们应该一起做这些决定 |
[18:15] | But the truth is, consulting with someone else | 但问题是 我不太习惯 |
[18:17] | – doesn’t come easily to me. – I get it. | -和别人商量 -我了解 |
[18:19] | Vanessa, I totally support you going. | 瓦内萨 我完全支持你去 |
[18:21] | Thank you, but I’m not taking the internship. | 谢谢 但我不打算去实习了 |
[18:25] | I’d rather lose the job than lose you. | 我宁愿丢了工作 也不能失去你 |
[18:28] | You’re not gonna lose me if you go to Haiti. | 你不会因为去了海地而失去我的 |
[18:30] | We’re… we’re… we’re gonna find a way to make this work. | 我们可以想到解决之道的 |
[18:32] | All right? But you gotta go. | 好吗 但你该去 |
[18:33] | I don’t want to, and we both know | 我不想去 我们都知道 |
[18:35] | It’s better for our relationship if I stayed. | 为了我们的感情 还是不走的好 |
[18:36] | I mean, three months is too long, and… | 三个月太久了 而且… |
[18:40] | I just wanna be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[18:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:46] | You’re… you’re making this decision for you? | 你是为了你自己才这样决定的 |
[18:48] | Not me? Not… not… not even us? | 不是为了我 也不是为了我们 |
[18:55] | Uh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Let’s find a way to celebrate tonight, then… a fun way. | 我们今晚庆祝下吧 找点好玩的 |
[19:00] | We could, uh… Let’s see. You want to sneak 40s | 我们可以… 你愿意重温四十年代 |
[19:03] | into the midnight showing of “The lost weekend” | 去看好莱坞电影院的午夜场《失去的周末》吗 |
[19:04] | – at film forum? Yeah. – Actually, I’m supposed to have drinks | 实际上 我得和Cnn的一位女士 |
[19:07] | with the woman from CNN, and I owe it to her | 喝一杯 当面告诉她 |
[19:09] | to tell her my decision face to face. | 我的决定 |
[19:10] | Okay. All right. Well, uh, tomorrow night, then. | 好吧 当然 那明晚吧 |
[19:13] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:51] | Blair. Hey. | 布莱尔 |
[19:52] | You never made it to my lacrosse game yesterday. | 你昨天根本没来看我得曲棍球比赛 |
[19:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:57] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也有问题问你 |
[19:59] | Does Serena know you’re trying to pull off plaid? | 瑟琳娜知道 |
[20:01] | Seriously, Blair, I expected Chuck | 说实话 布莱尔 我能理解恰克 |
[20:03] | to go back to his old habits after your breakup, | 跟你分手后又重新犯老毛病 |
[20:05] | but I’d actually thought | 但我以为 |
[20:06] | you’d grown up a little. | 至少你能成熟一点 |
[20:07] | Whatever do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:08] | Blair Waldorf on the upper west side | 上东区的布莱尔 |
[20:10] | two days in a row? It pretty much looks like | 连续两天出现在这里 看起来你像是 |
[20:12] | you’re pretending to be a Columbia student, | 在冒充哥伦比亚大学的学生 |
[20:13] | and not that I care much about what Jenny Humphrey does these days, | 而且虽说我不在乎珍妮·汉弗瑞在做什么 |
[20:17] | but I saw that smackdown on “Gossip Girl.” | 可我看见八卦天后上那条攻击性消息了 |
[20:19] | She was dealing drugs. It’s called an intervention. | 她在卖毒品 我干预一下而已 |
[20:21] | It’s called you going back to plotting and conniving, | 你又回到策划小阴谋的时代了 |
[20:24] | Okay, and that’s the Waldorf equivalent | 你这么做 |
[20:26] | of Chuck going around, | 就相当于恰克到处走动 |
[20:27] | sleeping with every call girl in the city | 和城里所有应召女郎上床 |
[20:29] | and avoiding any kind of emotional contact. | 还回避各种情感交流 |
[20:34] | Okay. So I’m pretending to be a student here. | 好吧 我的确在冒充成这里的学生 |
[20:38] | But it’s only because I’m living a nightmare. | 可这只是因为我活在梦魇之中 |
[20:40] | I’m trapped at N.Y.U., | 我被纽约大学困住了 |
[20:41] | and– and it’s too late to transfer. | 而且现在转学已经来不及了 |
[20:43] | So what’s wrong with cheering myself up with a little denial | 我说几句假话 在八卦天后上 |
[20:46] | and a “Gossip Girl” blast or two? | 发一两条消息来自我娱乐一下有错吗 |
[20:48] | Nothing, I guess, but you can always make it right | 没什么错 可你随便在网上抨击谁 |
[20:50] | with whoever you take down online. | 都能把情绪调整过来 |
[20:54] | And who knows if Chuck’s even gonna have time | 但谁知道恰克能不能有时间 |
[20:55] | to do that with Lily or not? | 重新对莉莉调整好情绪呢 |
[21:22] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好 阳光小美女 |
[21:23] | I’ve got the dom ’95, your favorite. | 我准备了九五年的dom 你的最爱 |
[21:27] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[21:28] | And I much prefer roederer nowadays. | 我如今更爱路易王妃香槟 |
[21:30] | Oh, I apologize. Nadine left behind some of her intimates. | 真抱歉 纳丁留下了一些贴身衣物 |
[21:33] | She must have wanted an excuse to come back. | 她一定是想找个借口回来 |
[21:35] | Or maybe she just left in a hurry. | 也许她只是离开得太过匆忙 |
[21:37] | If you’re here to mock me, I’m not in the mood… | 如果你过来是为了讽刺我 我没心情 |
[21:39] | unless you have some punishment in mind. | 除非你打算给我来些惩罚 |
[21:44] | We’ve broken up, Chuck, | 我们已经分手了 恰克 |
[21:45] | And frankly, I don’t care what you do. | 坦白说 我不在乎你的所作所为 |
[21:47] | But I can’t sit by and just watch you avoid Lily. | 但对于你回避莉莉 我不能坐视不管 |
[21:50] | I’m actually quite busy with work. | 那是因为我工作很忙 |
[21:52] | Well, you had time for Nadine. | 可你能腾出时间给纳丁 |
[21:53] | Trust me, she was work. | 相信我 只是工作关系 |
[21:55] | And I promise you, Lily is not sitting around, | 还有 我保证 莉莉不会无所事事 |
[21:57] | wondering when she’s going to hear from Chuck bass. | 整天盼着什么时候能听到恰克·拜斯的消息呢 |
[22:00] | Justify not seeing Lily all you want. | 随便你怎么胡扯 |
[22:02] | You and I both know what this is. | 你我都清楚到底怎么回事 |
[22:04] | You’ve lost Bart, | 你失去巴特 |
[22:06] | Elizabeth betrayed you, | 伊丽莎白又背叛了你 |
[22:07] | and the thought of losing Lily terrifies you. | 所以你害怕再失去莉莉 |
[22:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:12] | Spare me your N.Y.U. Freshman psych analysis. | 省省你那套纽约大学新生精神分析法吧 |
[22:17] | Perhaps if you were at an Ivy, | 你要是在常春藤盟校 |
[22:20] | you’d have better insight. | 也许会有更好的见解 |
[22:27] | Spotted — B. claiming to be a co-ed at Columbia, | 现场播报 B声称是哥伦比亚大学一员 |
[22:31] | when everyone knows she’s a zero at N.Y.U. | 即使所有人都知道她在纽约大学一文不值 |
[22:34] | Poor B. | 可怜的B |
[22:35] | First she lost Chuck and now her dignity. | 先是失去了恰克 现在又丢掉了尊严 |
[22:39] | – “Gossip Girl” blast? – No, it’s nothing. | -八卦天后播报吗 -不 没什么 |
[22:41] | Look, Chuck, | 听着 恰克 |
[22:42] | sleep with every Nadine in town for all I care, | 你跟城里多少个纳丁上床我都不在乎 |
[22:45] | but don’t close your heart to Lily. | 但别对莉莉紧闭心扉 |
[22:47] | You and I both know that in the end, | 你我都知道这样下去 |
[22:48] | the person you’ll end up hurting the most is you. | 伤得最深的人还是你自己 |
[23:01] | Amalia, it’s Blair. | 亚玛莉雅 我是布莱尔 |
[23:03] | Are you still waiting on me to sign the lease? | 你还等着我签租约吗 |
[23:06] | Well, tell the girls it’s a yes. | 告诉大家 我同意了 |
[23:08] | I’ll take the apartment. | 那房间我要了 |
[23:09] | You make your bed, you lie in it, B. | B 你铺好床是要躺下去的 |
[23:12] | Too bad yours is in the east village. | 真遗憾你的床在曼哈顿东村 |
[23:22] | Hey. Were you able to convince your brother to come tonight? | 你成功说服你弟弟今晚参加活动了吗 |
[23:25] | No. And please don’t act like you care. | 没有 还请你别装得好像你在乎 |
[23:27] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉你什么意思 |
[23:28] | I just got off the phone with my dad. | 我刚跟我爸爸通过电话 |
[23:29] | Apparently, someone didn’t want him living in the building, | 显然有人不想让他住进这幢大楼 |
[23:31] | so they gave him a bad recommendation, and it worked. | 于是就写了封检举信 计划凑效了 |
[23:33] | The board didn’t approve him. | 董事会没批准 |
[23:34] | You’re behind this, right? | 你是幕后黑手 对不对 |
[23:39] | I am. | 没错 |
[23:40] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[23:41] | I don’t expect you to understand, Serena, | 我没指望你能理解 瑟琳娜 |
[23:43] | But I felt like it was the right thing to do. | 但我觉得这么做是对的 |
[23:44] | Look, I know you and my father used to hate each other, | 听着 我知道你和我爸曾互相看不顺眼 |
[23:46] | but that was a long time ago. | 可那都是很久以前了 |
[23:48] | You are the only one still having this fight. | 只有你还揪住不放手 |
[23:49] | He has moved on. | 他已经回到常轨了 |
[23:51] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[23:52] | Rufus went to the board and blocked dad from getting the apartment. | 鲁弗斯跑去董事会阻止爸爸住进来 |
[23:54] | Serena, that’s absurd. | 瑟琳娜 这太荒唐了 |
[23:56] | Rufus would never do something like that. | 鲁弗斯不会做这样的事 |
[23:57] | I would, to protect my marriage. | 为了保护婚姻 我会做的 |
[23:59] | I don’t trust William’s intention, | 我不信任威廉的动机 |
[24:01] | and I don’t want him living under my roof. | 也不想让他跟我住在同一屋檐下 |
[24:02] | Rufus, you’re being completely paranoid. | 鲁弗斯 你太偏执了 |
[24:04] | At first he tried he tried to isolate you from your family, | 一开始 他试图将你与家人分开 |
[24:06] | and now he’s moving into the building to get closer to you. | 而现在他又想搬进这幢大楼 来接近你 |
[24:08] | I told you, he’s moving in to be close to the children. | 我告诉过你 他搬进来是为了接近孩子 |
[24:11] | All I see here is jealousy run amok. | 你吃醋得有点太过火了 |
[24:13] | Mom, come on. We should go. | 妈妈 来吧 我们该走了 |
[24:15] | Lil– | 莉莉 |
[24:16] | Rufus, it’s probably best if you don’t come tonight. | 鲁弗斯 你今晚还是不来比较妥当 |
[24:44] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这儿干嘛呢 |
[24:45] | This is an alumni event. | 这是校友庆典 |
[24:47] | Columbia puts aside a bunch of tickets for students. | 哥伦比亚大学给在校生留了很多入场券 |
[24:49] | We’d invite you to join, but they were very explicit– | 我们本想邀请你 可他们要求很明确 |
[24:52] | no fake students allowed. | 冒充的学生不允许入场 |
[25:12] | If you’ll excuse me a moment, | 允许我离开一下 |
[25:14] | I should go say hello to a few old colleagues. | 我得跟几个老朋友打声招呼 |
[25:35] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[25:36] | Don’t rush. | 慢慢来啊 |
[25:41] | Do I want to know what you had to promise him to get him to come? | 你是不是允诺了他什么他才答应过来的 |
[25:45] | No, it wasn’t me. | 不 不是我的功劳 |
[25:50] | It’s not like he even listens to me, | 他现在又不听我的 |
[25:51] | and he probably just ran out of girls to have sex with. | 没准他只是没找着应召女郎陪睡 |
[25:53] | I, uh, want to apologize. | 我 想道歉 |
[25:58] | My absence has been inexcusable. | 我的各种缺席简直无法原谅 |
[26:01] | Well, I know my situation brings up a lot of issues for you. | 我知道我的状况给你添了很多心事 |
[26:04] | You’ve had to deal with so much loss. | 你已经得承受那么多损失了 |
[26:06] | But I’m not gonna lose you. | 但我不会失去你的 |
[26:10] | I’m here for you, | 我时时刻刻 |
[26:12] | every step of the way. | 都会在你身边 |
[26:17] | You, uh, you look good, Lily. | 你看起来很漂亮 莉莉 |
[26:19] | In fact, you look better than good. You look great. | 其实远不止漂亮 你太美了 |
[26:22] | Thank you. I feel great. | 谢谢 我感觉很棒 |
[26:25] | So you had better be prepared | 那你趁早准备好 |
[26:27] | for a lifetime of family brunches, | 参加一辈子的家庭早午茶吧 |
[26:29] | because I’m not going anywhere. | 因为我哪儿都不会去的 |
[27:00] | I bailed on the Columbia gala. | 我放弃了哥伦比亚大学庆典 |
[27:01] | I was kind of in the mood | 我还是更愿意看 |
[27:02] | for watching a pretentious movie I don’t understand with you and Vanessa. | 我无法理解的你跟瓦内萨上演的造作电影 |
[27:05] | No Vanessa, but pretentious movie? Check. | 瓦内萨不来 但造作电影还是有的 |
[27:09] | Look, not that I’m not thrilled to expose you | 听着 我不想毁掉 |
[27:12] | to the joys of russian cinema, but does this visit of yours | 你看俄罗斯电影的心情 但跑到这儿来 |
[27:14] | have anything to do with the “Gossip girl” blast? | 但你的突然造访和八卦天后的爆料有关吗 |
[27:21] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[27:23] | Are you dealing? | 你在做毒品交易吗 |
[27:26] | I was, | 我曾经做过 |
[27:27] | when I was dating Damien, yeah. | 和达米恩交往的时候有做过 |
[27:30] | But, no, not anymore. | 但之后就不干了 |
[27:31] | This could so easily get back to dad. | 这事很容易传到爸爸的耳朵里 |
[27:34] | I-I think it’d be better if he heard it from you. | 我觉得由你亲自告诉他比较合适 |
[27:36] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:37] | I-I mean, you and I both know that’s a suicide mission. | 你我都清楚那样纯属自杀行动 |
[27:42] | If you want him to have faith in you, Jenny, | 如果你希望他相信你 珍妮 |
[27:45] | maybe you need to have a little faith in him. | 也许你也该对他有点信心 |
[27:52] | Yeah, all right. | 也对 好吧 |
[27:53] | I’ll go see if I can dig out a dress from my old closet. | 我去看看能不能从旧衣柜里翻出一件礼服来 |
[27:56] | Maybe I can catch him at the gala–you know, | 也许我能在晚会上碰到他 |
[27:58] | big crowd, lots of witnesses. | 人群聚集 能有很多证人 |
[28:05] | Oh. Uh, is everything okay with you and Vanessa? | 对了 你和瓦内萨还好吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. Yeah, well, at least I think it is. | 当然 至少我这么觉得 |
[28:12] | It’s been hard to say lately. | 最近这个有点难说 |
[28:13] | Maybe you need to have a little faith, too. | 也许你也需要一点点信心哦 |
[28:20] | – It’s great to see you again. – You, too. | -很高兴再次见到您 -我也是 |
[28:23] | – What a pleasure. – Good to see you. | -荣幸之至 -幸会 |
[28:24] | – Good to see you, Bob. – Dad, um, do you have a second? | -幸会 鲍勃 -爸爸 你有空吗 |
[28:28] | I want to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说件事 |
[28:30] | Sure. Please sit. | 当然可以 坐吧 |
[28:36] | You know, the contest that I won at boarding school… | 其实 我在寄宿学校赢的那次比赛 |
[28:41] | It was for drinking… Absinthe, | 是喝酒比赛 苦艾酒比赛 |
[28:44] | and that was probably one of my–my tamer nights. | 而那可以算是我比较安分的夜生活了 |
[28:48] | The truth is I-I’ve had a pretty wild past, | 实际上 我有过非常放纵的过去 |
[28:53] | and I’ve been a part of more than one scandal. | 也有过不少绯闻 |
[28:56] | Serena, I don’t care about any of that. | 瑟琳娜 这些我一点都不在乎 |
[29:04] | I know. I guess I was just… | 我知道 我想我当时只是 |
[29:06] | Scared that…Once mom gets better, | 害怕 如果你了解了我的本性以后 |
[29:09] | you…you may not wanna stick around | 一旦妈妈恢复了健康 |
[29:13] | if you knew the real me. | 你就再也不会逗留了 |
[29:18] | Honey, I want nothing more | 亲爱的 我别无所求 |
[29:21] | than to be a part of all of your lives again. | 只希望能够成为你们生活的一部分 |
[29:26] | I’m trying to figure out how big a role I can play | 我只想弄明白自己能充当怎样的角色 |
[29:29] | without stepping on anybody’s toes. | 而不招惹到别人 |
[29:33] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[29:36] | You know, I love Rufus… | 我爱鲁弗斯 |
[29:39] | but you’re my dad. | 但你是我爸爸 |
[29:42] | He’s not. | 而他不是 |
[29:43] | Aw, Serena finally has | 瑟琳娜终于和他爸爸 |
[29:45] | the perfect relationship with her daddy. | 建立了完美的父女感情 |
[29:47] | But will her dream come true be Rufus’ worst nightmare? | 但她的美梦成真会不会是鲁弗斯的噩梦呢 |
[29:55] | – Here we are. – Thank you. | -请 -谢谢 |
[29:57] | Oh, of course. | 噢 当然啦 |
[29:59] | The theme of this evening seems to be torture. | 今晚的主题大概就是折磨 |
[30:01] | You’re not a fan of, uh, university galas? | 你不太喜欢大学晚会吧 |
[30:04] | Quite the opposite. I’m in my natural habitat. | 恰恰相反 大学晚会是我的强项 |
[30:07] | It’s torture because it’s at Columbia. | 只是因为这里是哥伦比亚 所以才很纠结 |
[30:10] | And by some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. | 阴错阳差 我进了纽约大学 |
[30:14] | It’s like being locked out of Lanvin | 就跟朗万[著名时装品牌]热卖时 |
[30:15] | on the day they get fall in. | 被拒之门外是一样的感觉 |
[30:17] | Sorry, I don’t mean to ramble on. | 抱歉 我并非想漫谈 |
[30:18] | I’m Blair Waldorf. | 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[30:20] | Wait. I know that name. | 等等 我记得这个名字 |
[30:21] | You read “Gossip girl”? | 你看八卦天后吗 |
[30:22] | No, I read college applications. | 不 我看入学申请书 |
[30:24] | I work in the admissions office at Columbia. | 我在哥伦比亚大学的招生办公室工作 |
[30:26] | – I was just looking at your application today. – I’m sorry? | -我今天刚刚看过你的申请 -什么 |
[30:31] | Look, it’s, um, it’s not our policy to do this, | 按政策我不该现在告诉你 |
[30:34] | but E-mails go out tomorrow, and you’re standing right here, | 但明天邮件就会发出 而你刚好在场 |
[30:37] | so welcome to Columbia, Blair Waldorf. | 那就欢迎你来到哥伦比亚 布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[30:54] | Champagne, please. | 麻烦给我香槟 |
[30:57] | Whoa. Are you okay? You got crazy eyes. | 你还好吗 你眼睛都发亮了 |
[31:00] | I think I just became a Columbia student… For real. | 我好像刚刚成为了真正的哥伦比亚学生了 |
[31:03] | It doesn’t make any sense. I-I never applied. | 这说不通啊 我从来没申请过 |
[31:05] | Oh, my god. | 哦天哪 |
[31:07] | I cannot believe he actually did it. | 不敢相信他真这么做了 |
[31:10] | Months ago, Chuck joked about applying for you. | 几个月前 恰克开玩笑说要帮你申请的 |
[31:12] | He said you had too much pride to admit N.Y.U. was a mistake. | 他说你太骄傲了 不愿承认纽约大学是个错误 |
[31:19] | Looks like he actually did something right for once. | 看来他终于做对一件事了 |
[31:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[31:28] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | You’re not at the gala? | 你没去晚会吗 |
[31:45] | Yeah. I thought it’d be best for everybody if I didn’t go. | 对 我觉得我不去对大家都好 |
[31:48] | I see my father is still working his magic. | 看来我爸爸还是左右逢源啊 |
[31:52] | It’s not all him. | 不全是他的原因 |
[31:53] | Yes, it is. It’s just that no one else sees it. | 不 是他的原因 只是没人看出来而已 |
[31:57] | You make my mom happier than all of her ex-husbands combined. | 我妈妈的前夫们加起来 也不如你让她开心 |
[32:00] | It should be you with her tonight, | 今晚应该是你陪着她 |
[32:01] | not some guy who pulled a disappearing act. | 而不是某个玩失踪的家伙 |
[32:05] | Well, I am already in the tux. | 我已经穿好礼服了 |
[32:12] | Elliot, what are you doing here? | 埃利奥特 你怎么来了 |
[32:13] | Your father invited me? | 你爸爸邀我来的 |
[32:15] | He said he didn’t think you had plans tonight. | 他说你今晚没什么安排 |
[32:17] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[32:19] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望这样不算失礼 |
[32:23] | It’s okay to be mad at him, Eric, | 你可以跟他生气 艾瑞克 |
[32:26] | but it’s okay to let him try to make it right, too. | 但你也可以给他一次机会的弥补 |
[32:33] | All right. I’m heading out. Wish me luck. | 好吧 我出发了 祝我好运吧 |
[32:36] | You don’t need it. You’re the only one for her. | 你不需要好运 你才是她的唯一 |
[32:47] | After Dr. Van der Woodsen organized | 范德·伍德森医生在印度组织完成 |
[32:49] | the response to the polio outbreak in India, | 脊髓灰质炎的疫情应答系统后 |
[32:52] | he moved on to Somalia, | 他来到了索马里 |
[32:54] | where he served as a field coordinator in Huddur. | 在胡杜尔担任现场协调员 |
[32:57] | While there, he oversaw everything | 在那儿 他监督各类疾病状况 |
[32:59] | from shrapnel wounds to cancer to chronic illness. | 从弹伤到癌症乃至慢性病 |
[33:02] | Rufus. I’m surprised to see you here, of all places. | 鲁弗斯 在这儿碰到你真让人惊喜 |
[33:05] | Holland, if you’ll excuse me. | 霍兰德 不好意思 |
[33:07] | I’ll catch up with you later. I need to talk to Lily. | 我一会来找你 我得跟莉莉谈谈 |
[33:12] | Rufus, what are you doing here? | 鲁弗斯 你怎么来了 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry about today. I don’t want will to come between us. | 今天的事我很抱歉 但我不希望影响到我们 |
[33:18] | I don’t give a damn who lives where. | 我不在乎谁住在哪儿 |
[33:20] | I just want to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[33:23] | …Improving access to primary health care | 提高了偏远地区基础医疗设施的 |
[33:25] | to remote villages. | 普及率 |
[33:28] | He has done all of this | 在他完成这一切的同时 |
[33:30] | while continuing to build his reputation | 作为癌症渐进性治疗领域的先锋 |
[33:32] | as a leader in the progressive treatments of cancer. | 他的声望也日益递增 |
[33:35] | Lily looks amazing, doesn’t she? | 莉莉气色真好 不是吗 |
[33:37] | I mean, being sick hasn’t slowed her down at all. | 生病根本就对她没有什么影响 |
[33:39] | Yeah, she is the picture of health. | 对 她看起来非常健康 |
[33:42] | …Invaluable member of our team. | 我们团队宝贵的成员 |
[33:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[33:45] | Dr. William Van der Woodsen. | 欢迎威廉·范德·伍德森 |
[34:00] | Thank you. Thank you, Dean. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 迪恩 谢谢 |
[34:11] | I had another speech prepared for you this evening, | 我本来为今晚另外准备了一个演讲 |
[34:14] | but then my beautiful daughter Serena came to me, | 但之后我美丽的女儿瑟琳娜来找我 |
[34:18] | and she was so honest and brave, | 她是那么的诚实 勇敢 |
[34:22] | that it made me realize that, uh, | 那让我意识到 |
[34:26] | I need to be honest, too. | 我也需要坦诚 |
[34:28] | I made many personal sacrifices to be a doctor, | 为了当一名医生 我做了很多牺牲 |
[34:32] | but I never quite realized until now that… | 但直到现在我才意识到 |
[34:37] | the greatest sacrifice of all | 最大的牺牲 |
[34:40] | was my family. | 是我的家庭 |
[34:42] | So the most important thing that I can say here tonight | 所以今晚我要做的这个至关重要的演说 |
[34:46] | is not to all of you, | 并不是针对你们所有人 |
[34:48] | but, uh, to them. | 而是对他们说的 |
[34:51] | I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you, | 离开了你们是我人生中最大的错误 |
[34:54] | and I promise to do everything in my power | 我答应你们 我会尽我所能 |
[34:58] | to make it up to you, to make it right again, | 去补偿你们 让一切回到正轨 |
[35:03] | because I love you. | 因为我爱你们 |
[35:08] | My, oh, my. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[35:09] | Did Dr. Van Der Woodsen | 范德·伍德森医生刚才公然无视了 |
[35:11] | just make a public pass at Rufus’ wife? | 鲁弗斯妻子的已婚妇人这一身份吗 |
[35:13] | Looks like this doctor without borders needs a few boundaries. | 看来要给这位不羁的医生画清界限了 |
[35:30] | Well, I guess you were right about William, | 我想你对威廉的怀疑是对的 |
[35:32] | but it doesn’t matter how he feels about me, | 但他对我的感觉无关紧要 |
[35:34] | because I don’t love him. I love you, Rufus. | 因为我不爱他 我爱你 鲁弗斯 |
[35:37] | I know you’re comfortable with him, Lil, | 我知道你能和他融洽相处 莉莉 |
[35:39] | but I’m not. | 但我不行 |
[35:40] | I need you to find another doctor. | 我要你另外找一位的医生 |
[35:41] | Look, I understand why you don’t trust him, | 听着 我明白你为什么不相信他 |
[35:44] | but surely, you trust me. | 但能肯定的是 你相信我 |
[35:47] | Look, I don’t want to fight with you, Rufus. | 我不想跟你争吵 鲁弗斯 |
[35:50] | Okay, we’ll put it aside till tomorrow. | 好吧 那我们明天再谈 |
[35:51] | Let’s get you home. | 我带你回家吧 |
[35:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[35:54] | Right now, more than anything, | 现在 我什么都不想要 |
[35:55] | I just need a quiet night, alone. | 我只想一个人安静地呆一晚 |
[35:59] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[36:00] | Please, just for tonight, | 拜托 就今天一个晚上 |
[36:02] | I need you to sleep at the loft. | 我想让你回到阁楼去睡一晚 |
[36:06] | Lily. | 莉莉 |
[36:14] | Jenny Humphrey. | 珍妮·汉弗瑞 |
[36:15] | Uh, yeah? | 有事吗 |
[36:16] | You bitch. You told me you were selling me oxy, | 你这个贱人 你说卖给我的是催产素 |
[36:19] | but those pills were antibiotics. | 但其实那些是抗生素 |
[36:21] | Yeah, I didn’t get high. I got a yeast infection. | 我没有变兴奋 反倒宫颈被感染了 |
[36:31] | Dad. Look, I can explain. | 爸爸 听我解释 |
[36:33] | I came here to tell you. | 我特地过来给你解释的 |
[36:35] | Jenny, please save your breath. | 珍妮 省口气吧 |
[36:37] | Like I’m gonna believe a word out of your mouth. | 我不会相信你说的任何一句话的 |
[36:39] | Get your things and come with me. | 收拾东西跟我来 |
[36:40] | We’re going home… to Brooklyn. | 我们要回家 回到布鲁克林 |
[36:57] | What did you want to talk about that couldn’t wait? | 你有什么事等不及了要告诉我 |
[36:58] | The producer from CNN just flew into town, | CNN的制作人刚下飞机 |
[37:00] | and I’m gonna meet her for drinks in 20 minutes. | 我约了她20分钟后去喝点东西 |
[37:02] | I want you to take the internship. | 我希望你去实习 |
[37:04] | Come on, Dan. | 得了吧 丹 |
[37:04] | I don’t want us | 我不希望我们俩 |
[37:06] | to be making decisions based on fear. All right? | 是因为恐惧才做出那样的决定 好吗 |
[37:08] | So whatever happens, we’ll figure it out. | 无论发生什么问题 我们都会解决的 |
[37:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:19] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:22] | got you some stationery, | 送你一些信纸 |
[37:23] | so we can write some handwritten letters to each other | 这样就可以在你离开之后 |
[37:26] | while you’re away. | 互相写信 |
[37:28] | That is so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[37:29] | Maybe if we become famous writers one day, | 或许哪天我们成为大作家了 |
[37:31] | they’ll publish ’em after we die, | 这些信会在我们身后出版成书 |
[37:32] | Like Sartre and De Beauvoir. | 像萨特和博瓦尔·德[大作家] |
[37:34] | Maybe, but don’t let that stop you | 也许吧 但别让这 |
[37:35] | from writing some of the dirty stuff. Just a little bit. | 妨碍到你写些肉麻的内容 多少写一点 |
[37:46] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会非常想你的 |
[37:52] | Not, uh, not if you don’t go. You’re gonna be late. | 如果你再不出发就会迟到了 |
[37:54] | You don’t want to be late to meet your new boss. | 你不会想在见新上司时迟到吧 |
[37:55] | Get out of here. | 去吧 |
[38:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | Oh, hey, Holland. | 你好 霍兰德 |
[38:13] | Hey. Have you seen your mother? | 你好 有看到你妈妈吗 |
[38:14] | – No. I think she left. – Oh. | -没有 我想她先走了 -噢 |
[38:17] | Is everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:23] | If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother | 如果范德·伍德森医生 |
[38:24] | as much as he said he did in that speech, | 真像他说的那样 爱你妈妈的话 |
[38:28] | then maybe there’s something | 那有些关于鲁弗斯的事情 |
[38:30] | she should know about Rufus. | 你妈妈也应该要知道 |
[38:31] | Listen carefully, S. | 仔细听好了 S |
[38:32] | Holland has a tale to tell. | 霍兰德要讲故事咯 |
[38:35] | Apparently, her upstairs neighbor | 显然 这位楼上的邻居 |
[38:37] | has been coming downstairs. | 不时也会到楼下来 |
[38:41] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:41] | Take care. Good to see you. | 保重 见到你很高兴 |
[38:43] | Good to see you. Bye. | 我也很高兴 再见 |
[38:45] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:46] | Serena, I thought you left. | 瑟琳娜 我以为你已经走了 |
[38:52] | Is everything okay? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:53] | Not really, no. | 没什么 没事 |
[38:57] | I heard what you said in your speech, | 我听了你在演说时所说的话 |
[38:58] | and if you want to fight for mom, then you should do it. | 如果你想争取回妈妈 你应该采取行动 |
[39:26] | Hi. | 你们好啊 |
[39:29] | I think you girls got some misinformation. | 我想你们可能得到了一些错误的消息 |
[39:32] | I will be attending columbia in the fall. | 今年秋天我会去哥伦比亚大学上学的 |
[39:34] | Oh. Well, that’s awesome. | 噢 是吗 太棒了 |
[39:39] | We have an extra room in the apartment. | 我们的公寓还有多余的房间 |
[39:41] | Maybe you wanna move in with us? | 或许你会想搬来和我们住 |
[39:43] | No. I don’t live with the help. | 不了 我不受人施舍 |
[39:44] | Oh, and you wanted to see | 噢 你们想看到 |
[39:45] | a Blair Waldorf takedown? | 布莱尔·霍道夫丢面子吗 |
[39:47] | Well, cross me again, | 再惹我试试 |
[39:49] | and you’ll experience one firsthand. | 你们会直接体会到丢面子的感受的 |
[40:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:08] | Hey, it’s Jenny. | 喂 我是珍妮 |
[40:10] | I want to talk to you about Lily. | 我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事 |
[40:12] | Obviously, I’m not a doctor, | 很显然 我不是医生 |
[40:15] | and it’s kind of a long story how I know this, | 我了解这事儿也是说来话长 |
[40:17] | but there’s something weird about her medicine. | 但是她服的药有点奇怪 |
[40:23] | Elliot’s the perfect mix of smart and fun. | 埃利奥特是智慧和乐趣的完美结合 |
[40:26] | He speaks three languages, | 他能说三种语言 |
[40:28] | but he has a subscription to “People” magazine. | 但是他也订阅了《人民》杂志 |
[40:30] | Hey. I invited dad over for some hot chocolate. | 我邀请了爸爸过来喝点热巧克力 |
[40:34] | I-I hope that’s okay. | 我希望这没问题 |
[40:40] | If it’s a bad idea, I can– | 如果不适合 我可以 |
[40:41] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没事的 |
[40:48] | William, join us. | 威廉 一起吧 |
[41:02] | Hey, Rufus. | 喂 鲁弗斯 |
[41:03] | It’s Serena. | 我是瑟琳娜 |
[41:04] | Hi. Is your mom there? | 你妈妈在吗 |
[41:07] | Um… | 呃 |
[41:08] | Yeah, she–she’s here. | 是 她在这 |
[41:09] | She’s just really tired right now. | 她现在已经很累了 |
[41:12] | I’ll let her know you called. | 我会告诉她你打过电话来 |
[41:16] | They say that family are | 人们都说家人就是那些 |
[41:17] | the people who will always take you in. | 会带你进家门的人 |
[41:20] | But what if instead, they shut the door? | 但万一恰恰相反呢 他们也会把门关上 |
[41:24] | I was just telling mom about my date with Elliot. | 我刚在跟妈妈说 我跟埃利奥特的约会 |
[41:27] | We had a great time. Thank you. | 我们玩得很开心 谢谢你 |
[41:31] | – Oh, who was that? – Oh, it was just Blair. | -刚才是谁 -是布莱尔 |
[41:33] | Or even worse, | 或更惨的是 |
[41:35] | let someone else take your place? | 他们会让其他人来代替你的位置 |
[41:40] | What do you say, Serena? Who’s your daddy? | 你说呢 瑟琳娜 谁是你的爸爸 |
[41:45] | X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl. | XOXO 八卦天后 |