时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Gossip gril here, | “八卦天后”在此 |
[00:01] | you’re one of the resources | 这是您了解曼哈顿名流们 |
[00:02] | into the scandalous lives of manhattan’s elite. | 绯闻的唯一渠道 |
[00:05] | Dad, I am so sorry. I wanted to tell you. | 爸爸 对不起 我本想告诉你的 |
[00:07] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[00:07] | This is milo humphrey, your grandson. | 这是米罗·汉弗瑞 你的孙子 |
[00:10] | A body washed up in paris–shot. | 一具中枪的尸体刚刚被水冲到巴黎 |
[00:12] | The identification they found says it’s charles bass. | 他们找到了身份证 是查尔斯·拜斯 |
[00:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:16] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[00:17] | Welcome to paris, henry. | 亨利 欢迎来到巴黎 |
[00:18] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[00:19] | I think I need to be alone for a while. | 我想 我要一个人静一静 |
[00:21] | Oh, so I didn’t realize you and Serena were actually over. | 我只是没想到 你和瑟琳娜真的结束了 |
[00:23] | I’m not gonna spend the entire summer | 我不会用整个暑假 |
[00:24] | waiting for her to figure things out. | 等她回心转意 |
[00:26] | Could I at least get your number? | 至少给我留个电话吧 |
[00:27] | What, it’s not in your friend’s little black book? | 怎么 不在你朋友的女伴名册上吗 |
[00:29] | When you’re ready to talk about | 当你准备好了想谈谈 |
[00:30] | what really got you into this place, give me a call. | 你是怎么陷入这种境地的 给我打电话 |
[00:32] | You know what? You were right. I… I was hurt. | 不过你知道吗 你说得没错 我是受伤了 |
[00:35] | Do you wanna meet up to grab a cup of coffee? | 你想见个面一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[00:37] | That sounds great, yeah. | 听起来不错啊 |
[00:38] | I thought that someone who loved what I love | 我想 一个与我有相同喜好的人 |
[00:40] | could one day love me, too, but I guess not. | 有一天也会爱上我的 但是我错了 |
[00:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:43] | I’ve been acting like I’m okay, but I’m not. | 我一直假装自己没事 可我真的糟透了 |
[00:46] | What if I never get over chuck? | 如果我永远都忘不了恰克怎么办 |
[01:01] | Summer is coming to a close, and as everyone knows, | 夏日将尽 众所周知 |
[01:04] | Paris, like the upper east side, | 巴黎市民和上东区住户一样 |
[01:07] | empties out in August, | 总喜欢在八月集体出行 |
[01:09] | leaving behind only the tourists and the dreamers, | 将这里留给旅行者和梦想家们 |
[01:12] | lamenting the imminent return to real life. | 每当此刻 他们总会慨叹良宵苦短 |
[01:15] | I can’t believe it’s almost time to go back to New York already. | 真不敢相信 我们马上就该回家了 |
[01:18] | I know, and you still | 是啊 而你到现在 |
[01:20] | haven’t made your Sophie’s choice | 也没能从布鲁克林和上东区之间 |
[01:21] | between Brooklyn and the upper east side. | 做出抉择 |
[01:23] | What? If you go back with an uncertain heart, | 别不服气 如果你最终仍是悬而未决 |
[01:26] | there will be drama and disaster for all. | 那么不论对谁 都将会是一场噩梦 |
[01:28] | It’s like choosing between eclairs and napoleons. | 这就像是在怡口莲和拿破仑点心中做选择 |
[01:31] | They’re both delicious. | 它们都很美味 |
[01:32] | Except Humphrey’s a doughnut. | 只是汉弗瑞更像是个甜甜圈 |
[01:35] | Well, I would love to stay and talk patisserie, | 我很想跟你好好讨论糕点的问题 |
[01:38] | but I have to get ready for my perfect parisian date. | 但我得去为完美的巴黎约会 梳妆打扮了 |
[01:40] | Wait, what? You got Louis to give you a second chance? | 什么 你说服路易再给你一次机会了 |
[01:43] | B., that’s great. | B 太棒了 |
[01:44] | And to prove that I care about more than his title, | 为了向他证明 我不是只看中他的头衔 |
[01:46] | I’ve planned a day | 我计划和他度过 |
[01:47] | of polite interaction with the proletariat. | 平民的幸福一天 |
[01:49] | Think Diana, princess of the people. | 就像平民王妃戴安娜一样 |
[01:51] | Obviously, I’ll wear gloves. | 当然 我肯定会带手套的 |
[01:53] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[01:54] | Well, I’m off to buy gently worn items in the 12th. | 我去12街区买点首饰 |
[01:58] | And don’t worry. | 还有 别担心 |
[02:00] | not even you choosing a Humphrey will ruin my date. | 就算你选择汉弗瑞 也不会毁了我的约会 |
[02:03] | Nothing will. | 任何事都不能 |
[02:06] | Au revoir. | 回见 |
[02:09] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[02:10] | I’m sorry to bother you | 瑟琳娜 在你度假的最后一天 |
[02:11] | on your last day, Serena. | 打扰你 真抱歉 |
[02:12] | I got a very upsetting phone call from the Paris police. | 巴黎警局给我打了个电话 让我非常担心 |
[02:16] | Oh, if it’s about Blair pushing me in the fountain, | 你要是为布莱尔把我推进喷泉那事担心 |
[02:18] | I’m not pressing charges. | 那就大可不必了 |
[02:21] | They pulled a body out of the river | 他们从河中捞出一具遗体 |
[02:24] | and found Charles’ wallet. | 还找到了查尔斯的钱包 |
[02:28] | Oh, my god. You don’t think it’s him, do you? | 天呐 你不会认为那人就是他吧 |
[02:32] | Well, it would be a lot easier not to panic | 如果有人跟他取得联系 |
[02:34] | if someone had heard from him | 或是他按期还贷 |
[02:36] | or he had been paying the Empire bills. | 我们就没必要担心了 |
[02:41] | Listen, um, sweetheart, | 听着 亲爱的 |
[02:43] | they need a family member to identify the body. | 警方现在需要一个亲属去认尸 |
[02:47] | If it’s too much for you, I will be on the next flight. | 如果你觉得承受不了 我会马上赶过去 |
[02:49] | No, no, I’m–I’m here. I can do it. | 没事 有我在这呢 我能处理 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:54] | Listen, let’s just keep this between us. | 这事我们先不要声张 |
[02:56] | I don’t want to worry anyone | 在落实之前 |
[02:57] | until we know for sure what’s really going on. | 最好先保守秘密 免得别人担心 |
[03:01] | Yean, I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry for the 7-hour-long story. | 我滔滔不绝的讲了七个小时 真抱歉 |
[03:09] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[03:11] | Serena took her best friend’s boyfriend’s virginity, | 瑟琳娜夺了她好姐妹男友的初夜之后 |
[03:15] | ran away to boarding school, | 便离家远赴寄宿学校 |
[03:17] | bounced from guy to guy | 接着四处留情 |
[03:19] | until dating your married congressman cousin, | 直到和你已婚的议员表兄成双入对 |
[03:22] | fell in love with you, | 然后又爱上了你 |
[03:23] | and then cheated on you with your friend, | 却又和你的好朋友有一腿 |
[03:27] | who’s also her ex? | 你的好朋友还是她前男友 |
[03:28] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:29] | The only thing that would make it better | 如果她的某个男友还是她亲哥哥的话 |
[03:31] | is if one of those boyfriends turned out to be her brother. | 就更有戏剧效果了 |
[03:33] | Well, does stepbrother count? | 继父带来的哥哥算吗 |
[03:35] | The life of Serena Van Der Woodsen | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的生活 |
[03:38] | is like the most complicated Jane Austen novel ever. | 听起来就像最复杂的简·奥斯丁小说 |
[03:42] | Aren’t you glad you finally reached the last chapter? | 你不高兴吗 我们终于说到故事的结局了 |
[03:48] | I haven’t even responded yet. | 我还没回复她呢 |
[03:49] | Things between us– they never really ended. | 我和她之间从来没有真正结束过 |
[03:51] | They just… Stopped, and… | 总是 断断续续 |
[03:55] | Instead of dealing with them, I-I just… | 与其这样我还不如 |
[03:56] | You little-black-booked the pain away? | 用那本小册上的名单减轻痛苦吗 |
[03:58] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[04:00] | Well, do you wanna get back together with her? | 你还想让她回到你身边吗 |
[04:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:03] | You know, it would be nice if I were the one deciding, not her. | 如果这事由我决定就好办多了 |
[04:06] | In that case, the first thing you need to do | 那样的话 你需要做的第一件事就是 |
[04:08] | is eliminate the competition. What was his name again? | 是化解冲突 他叫什么名来着 |
[04:12] | Dan’s not the competition, all right. He’s my friend. | 丹不是对手 好吗 他是我的朋友 |
[04:15] | Besides, for all I know, | 还有 据我所知 |
[04:17] | He’s not even interested in her anymore. | 他已经对她没什么兴趣了 |
[04:18] | And what happens if it’s too late by the time you find out? | 等到你发现时那就太晚了 |
[04:23] | Look… | 听着 |
[04:25] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[04:26] | Let me… Be your life coach | 让我 来当你的人生导师 |
[04:29] | For the next 24 hours, | 在未来的24小时里 |
[04:31] | And I promise you, you will be in a place | 我保证会帮助你 |
[04:34] | where you’re the one making the choice. | 让你做出正确的选择 |
[04:39] | Brooklyn, you say? | 去布鲁克林吧 你说呢 |
[04:42] | Why don’t we just both go home, shower, get dressed, | 要不然我们先各自回家梳洗下 |
[04:45] | And I’ll meet you there? | 待会儿我们在那里见 |
[04:47] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[04:49] | Good. | 就这么定了 |
[05:07] | The body | 尸体 |
[05:09] | was in no condition for fingerprints, | 和指纹不符 |
[05:12] | but… | 但是 |
[05:14] | we found this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[05:18] | That’s his. | 是他的 |
[05:20] | We’re testing the blood on the wallet. | 我们正在化验钱包上的血迹 |
[05:24] | Do you need a moment | 你需要些时间 |
[05:26] | to gather yourself? | 平静下心情吗 |
[05:29] | No amount of time will ever make this okay. | 再多的时间也不会让我好受一点 |
[05:41] | Five more minutes. | 再来五分钟 |
[05:43] | As pleasurable as those 300 seconds sound, | 听起来这300秒能让我们更愉快 |
[05:46] | your uncle was already generous enough | 你叔叔已经够大方了 |
[05:48] | to help the strange American | 能够帮助一个从布拉格带来的 |
[05:49] | you brought home from Prague. | 素不相识的美国人 |
[05:51] | I don’t want to be late for my first day on the job. | 我第一天上班可不想迟到 |
[06:01] | One thing I’ll miss about taking care of you after the shooting | 在你被射伤之后 我唯一担心你的 |
[06:03] | will be spending all day in bed together. | 就是整天和你呆在床上 |
[06:09] | I couldn’t have enjoyed being saved more. | 我不介意被你多救一次 |
[06:11] | I’m just happy to be taking care of you now. | 我现在很乐意照顾你 |
[06:16] | I know a way you could take care of me right now. | 我知道一个可以让你照看我的方法 |
[06:19] | I wouldn’t be able to tear myself away. | 我又不能分身 |
[06:22] | Then what would your uncle think? | 你叔叔会怎么想 |
[06:25] | You’re a good man, Henry Prince. | 你是个好人 亨利王子 |
[06:27] | Too good. | 太好了 |
[06:34] | This loft is your loft | 这个阁楼是你的阁楼 |
[06:36] | This loft is my loft | 这个阁楼是我的阁楼 |
[06:39] | Where’s your Aunt Jenny | 你的珍妮阿姨哪去了 |
[06:41] | She moved to Hudson | 她搬到哈德森去了 |
[06:43] | She wears… Leggings | 她穿着…紧身裤 |
[06:49] | Wow. I did not need to see or hear that. | 哇 我可不想听到或者看到这一幕 |
[06:52] | No. Well, I’m–I’m doing the best I can. | 不会吧 我已经尽力了 |
[06:54] | Who’s this? | 这位是 |
[06:55] | This is Juliet Sharp. She’s a new friend. | 朱丽叶·夏普 我的新朋友 |
[06:57] | Pleasure to meet you, Dan. | 很高兴见到你 丹 |
[07:00] | I hope you don’t mind me tagging along. | 希望你不要介意我也跟来了 |
[07:01] | No, no. Vanessa’s supposed to be here already, | 不会 瓦内萨本来也该到了的 |
[07:03] | and Georgina’s at the SPA, | 乔治娜去做Spa了 |
[07:05] | And Milo has not been taking his bottle all morning. | 米罗整个早上都没喝奶了 |
[07:08] | Oh, buddy. I think he’s kind of mad at me. | 宝宝啊 我觉得他有点闹脾气 |
[07:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, you wanna hold him, Nate? | 你想抱抱他吗 内特 |
[07:11] | You don’t expect me to sing, do you? | 你不是想让我唱歌吧 |
[07:13] | No. Just make sure you prop his neck up. | 不是 你撑住他的脖子就好 |
[07:14] | Oh, he smells funny. | 他闻起来很有趣 |
[07:16] | Oh, maybe he just needs a woman’s voice. | 也许他需要类似妈妈的声音 |
[07:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Whatever you were singing was definitely not that. Hmm? | 不管你们唱什么 都不是他想要的 |
[07:24] | Ask him, like we agreed. | 问他 像我们商量的那样 |
[07:27] | Come here. Yeah. You’re so cute. | 来啊 你真可爱 |
[07:29] | She’s definitely not out of Chuck’s little black book. | 她不会是恰克的女伴之一吧 |
[07:31] | No. No, she, uh, sure isn’t. | 不 她不是 |
[07:36] | So… Have you heard from Serena lately? | 所以 你最近有瑟琳娜的消息吗 |
[07:38] | Uh, no. No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[07:40] | I would assume she’s still in Paris or at Brown already. | 我估计她可能还在巴黎 或者在布朗大学了 |
[07:42] | Actually, gossip girl said she’s going to Columbia. | 实际上 八卦天后说她要去哥伦比亚大学了 |
[07:45] | She’s–she’s coming back to the city for school now? | 她现在是要回到纽约读书了吗 |
[07:47] | That’s what the blast said. You not okay with that? | 传言是这么说的 你不能接受吗 |
[07:50] | No. No, I’m fine with it… I guess. | 不不 我没事 |
[07:52] | I-I’m just surprised she didn’t say anything to me about it. | 我只是奇怪 她压根没跟我提过 |
[07:55] | But if she didn’t say anything to you… | 但是 如果她也没跟你提过 |
[07:57] | Hey, Dan, can you grab a diaper? | 丹 你能给我拿一片尿布来吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ll do it. | 当然 我来拿 |
[08:20] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[08:23] | Well, he said he hadn’t heard from her. | 他说没跟瑟琳娜联系过的 |
[08:25] | Looks like Dan’s playing a game with you. | 看了是丹要跟你躲猫猫了 |
[08:30] | Now do you want to win, | 你现在想赢 |
[08:31] | or do you want to lose? | 还是甘拜下风 |
[08:43] | I suppose it’s worth missing you | 也许让我多想想你也是值得的 |
[08:45] | if it means staying in a place | 但愿你去了那边 |
[08:46] | where you don’t have nightmares. | 就不会做噩梦了 |
[08:48] | And you look very handsome in your work clothes. | 你穿着工作服真是帅呆了 |
[08:52] | Well, I look forward to you removing them | 我希望等我工作完了 |
[08:54] | after an honest day’s work. | 你能把其他人都赶走 |
[08:58] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[09:00] | They say it’s easy to forget your troubles | 风平浪静时 |
[09:02] | when the weather’s warm. | 人们总会忘了曾经有过的风暴 |
[09:06] | But all it takes is one fall breeze | 但是任何风吹草动 |
[09:08] | to blow reality right back in your face. | 都足以唤醒曾经的记忆 |
[09:23] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[09:24] | Suddenly we’re stopping for pedestrians? Vite! | 干嘛为了行人停下 快开 |
[09:26] | Watch out, Blair. | 小心 布莱尔 |
[09:28] | He who sows the wind reaps the storm. | 种下孽缘的人又回来了 |
[09:38] | Next time, I promise we’ll do shoes and vintage, | 下次我一定会记得去买鞋子和酒 |
[09:40] | and not just health food stores. | 健康食品店都逛烦了 |
[09:44] | Aw. Let me see that beautiful boy. | 让我抱抱这可爱的小宝贝 |
[09:49] | Well, you guys seem to have bonded. | 你们俩看起来挺亲密了嘛 |
[09:51] | We had a nice talk. | 我们聊得很投机 |
[09:54] | Aw, Vanessa, you’re amazing with him. | 瓦内萨 你和他在一起太亲切了 |
[09:56] | Yeah, she’s a serious baby whisperer. | 可不是 她很擅长哄小孩 |
[09:58] | Living on a commune, you clock a lot of babysitting hours. | 住在社区里 可少不了帮别人带孩子 |
[10:01] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:02] | Okay, I get what you’re doing, | 我知道你要干什么 |
[10:04] | and it’s not exactly subtle. | 这可不是什么好主意 |
[10:05] | The goal is to take him out of the equation. | 我们的目标是让他退出竞争 |
[10:08] | Not by using Vanessa. | 但你不能利用瓦内萨 |
[10:09] | She’s still totally in love with him. | 可是她依然爱着他呢 |
[10:11] | She’s just hurt by what happened last spring, | 只是因为春季那事受了些打击 |
[10:13] | and she’s looking for a sign | 她在等待 |
[10:14] | to see how he really feels about her. | 丹对她的暗示 |
[10:16] | She told you that? | 她告诉你的 |
[10:17] | She didn’t have to. | 不用说也知道 |
[10:19] | I’m not trying to ruin people’s lives. | 我不会破坏别人生活的 |
[10:24] | Vanessa and Dan are great people. | 瓦内萨和丹都是好人 |
[10:26] | And from what I hear, they made a great couple, too. | 在我看来 他们也会是很棒的情侣 |
[10:41] | Yeah. Okay, I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[10:43] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[10:45] | “I love you, Nate” or “I love you, Dan”? | 是打给内特呢 还是丹 |
[10:48] | “I love you, mom.” | 是给我妈 |
[10:49] | Oh. Well, it’s all right. Now that I’m an egalitarian, | 没事 我不会歧视谁的 |
[10:52] | I’ll accept it even if you choose Dan, | 就算你选了丹我也能接受 |
[10:54] | and not just because he’s ahead in the “Gossip Girl” poll. | 不仅仅因为他在八卦天后的投票里领先 |
[10:56] | Gossip Girl has a poll? | 八卦天后网站上还有投票 |
[10:58] | Honestly, I haven’t even thought about it. | 说真的 我根本没在考虑这个问题 |
[11:03] | B., I went to the morgue today. | B 我今天去了太平间 |
[11:05] | What is that? A sex club? | 那是什么 性爱俱乐部 |
[11:06] | A place where they keep dead bodies. | 陈放死人尸体的地方 |
[11:08] | I had to identify one because he had chuck’s I.D. | 我去验尸了 那人有恰克的身份证 |
[11:12] | Don’t worry. It wasn’t him. | 别担心 那不是他 |
[11:14] | I’m not worried. | 我才不担心 |
[11:15] | But, Blair, I just hung up with my mom, | 但是 布莱尔 我刚和妈妈聊过 |
[11:16] | and Chuck is missing. | 恰克失踪了 |
[11:17] | Well, consider him found. | 我找到他了 |
[11:19] | He was on the rue de charenton an hour ago. | 一小时前我刚在兰顿见过他 |
[11:21] | What, you saw him? Here? | 什么 你在这边见过他 |
[11:23] | Gossip Girl said I was in paris. Where else would he be? | 八卦天后都说了我在巴黎 他还能去哪儿 |
[11:26] | My mom and the police are looking everywhere. | 我和妈妈还有警察都在找他 |
[11:27] | He hasn’t paid an empire bill all summer. | 他整个夏天都没有支付酒店的费用 |
[11:29] | His assets are about to be frozen. | 他的资产就要被冻结了 |
[11:30] | I could care less about his bassets. | 我才不在意他的这些花边消息 |
[11:32] | And besides, he’s probably filtering his finances | 而且 他说不定正在 |
[11:35] | through some foreign government | 通过异国政府解决他的经济问题 |
[11:37] | so that I won’t know he’s stalking me. | 这样我就不知道他在跟踪我了 |
[11:40] | Well, what did he say when you saw him? | 你见到他的时候他说什么了吗 |
[11:41] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[11:42] | He limped away, and I kept driving. | 他一瘸一拐地走了 我就开车走了 |
[11:44] | That doesn’t sound very stalker-ish. | 这听起来一点都不像在跟踪 |
[11:46] | It’s Chuck. It’s probably part of some elaborate scheme. | 他可是恰克 说不定都是他精心策划的 |
[11:50] | Well, he did have blood on his wallet, | 他钱包上的血迹的确是他的 |
[11:51] | And you said you saw him limping. | 然后你说他瘸了 |
[11:52] | Don’t you think we should at least make sure he’s okay? | 你难道就不想要确认下他有没有事吗 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry he pissed off the wrong pickpocket. | 他被抢劫了我只能表示很遗憾 |
[11:58] | But I’ve been waiting for this date all summer. | 可是为了这个约会我已经等了一夏天了 |
[12:00] | I’m not gonna let him ruin it. | 我不会再因为他而搞砸了 |
[12:02] | I’m sure Louis would understand | 如果你迟到一小会 |
[12:03] | if you’re a little late. | 我相信路易斯会理解的 |
[12:06] | I can’t talk to him, S. | S 我不能去找他 |
[12:09] | You don’t know what it was like, | 你不了解 |
[12:11] | seeing him, even through the car window. | 哪怕只是透过车窗看着他 |
[12:16] | Trust me, the only thing wrong with Chuck | 相信我 有一点恰克没说对 |
[12:17] | is that I’m gonna be happy without him. | 就是事实上 离开他我会更幸福 |
[12:30] | Your oysters, Henry. Here. | 你的牡蛎 亨利 拿着 |
[12:40] | I thought you might be ready for a break. | 我想你该休息休息了 |
[12:43] | I have to ask. | 这我得问问 |
[12:49] | Your first day made me believe not all american are lazy. | 今天你让我发现不是所有美国人都很懒 |
[12:53] | I see you tomorrow. Enjoy Paris. | 明天见 好好玩 |
[12:55] | Merci. | 谢谢[法语] |
[13:01] | Merci. Voil? Monsieur. | 谢谢 你要的花[法语] |
[13:05] | What is wrong? Are you mad at me? | 怎么了 你生我的气了吗 |
[13:07] | No, you’re perfect. | 没有 你很好 |
[13:09] | I was just thinking maybe | 我只是觉得 |
[13:11] | This isn’t the right place for us after all. | 也许这个城市不适合我们 |
[13:13] | Why? Was working with oncle alphonse so horrible? | 为什么 在咖啡店工作很恐怖吗 |
[13:17] | It’s not the job. It’s paris. | 不是工作的原因 是巴黎这个城市 |
[13:19] | But you loved it this morning. | 但是你今早还很喜欢呢 |
[13:21] | And you slept through the night for the first time in weeks. | 几个星期以来 你第一次睡了个好觉 |
[13:24] | True, but I credit you with all of that. | 的确是 但那都是你的功劳 |
[13:26] | I mean, we could live anywhere and be happy. | 我们无论在哪儿都可以快乐地生活 |
[13:29] | I hear India is amazing. | 我听说印度很不错 |
[13:31] | For Francais and salma, maybe. | 对法国人和意大利人来说 也许不错 |
[13:32] | But we can barely afford the bus to Lorraine. | 但我们都付不起去洛林的车票 |
[13:36] | I may have a way to figure out the finances. | 我也许有办法解决钱的问题 |
[13:47] | well, that was an interesting call. | 真是个有趣的电话 |
[13:49] | Was that Paris? News about Chuck? | 是巴黎的电话吗 有恰克的消息吗 |
[13:51] | That was Dr. Feiner from lenox hill. | 是法伊纳医生从勒诺克斯山医院打来的 |
[13:53] | Unfortunately, he cannot discuss Milo’s medical records | 很不幸 他不能跟除米罗父母之外的人 |
[13:56] | with anyone other than his parents. | 讨论米罗的医疗记录 |
[13:58] | I was just hoping to get some more information, | 我还指望能多打听点消息的 |
[14:00] | Make sure this guy’s even a real doctor, | 确定这家伙真的是医生 |
[14:01] | Not some sex phone operator | 而不是情色接线员 |
[14:02] | that crazy girl paid off to lie to us. | 那个疯子花钱让他这么说的 |
[14:04] | Oh, now who’s crazy? | 现在是谁在发疯呢 |
[14:07] | Georgina went for a Spa weekend | 乔治娜周末就离开了 |
[14:09] | right after Dan signed the birth certificate. | 就在丹在出生证明上签字之后 |
[14:12] | We need to get our own paternity test done while she’s gone. | 在她离开这段时间我们该做一次亲子鉴定 |
[14:15] | Well, she said we could. | 她说过我们可以这么做 |
[14:17] | It’s not like we have to sneak around behind her back. | 并不意味着我们能在她背后搞这种小动作 |
[14:20] | Now whatever you might believe, | 不管你相不相信 |
[14:23] | Your son is in Brooklyn, | 但是你儿子现在在布鲁克林 |
[14:24] | struggling to take care of a baby. | 过着煎熬般的生活 |
[14:26] | So you can sit here and brood all by yourself, | 你可以选择坐在这里继续自己猜疑 |
[14:28] | or you can come with me | 要不然跟我一起 |
[14:29] | and help me turn Jenny’s room into a nursery | 帮忙把珍妮的房间改造成一个婴儿房 |
[14:32] | so that child has a proper place to sleep. | 以便孩子能有个专门的地方睡觉 |
[14:39] | You know where I’ll be if you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了 你知道到哪儿找我 |
[14:51] | Have you ever seen anyone sleep so deeply? | 你们见过谁能睡得这么香吗 |
[14:56] | I know you said things were complicated, | 我知道你说过情况很复杂 |
[14:57] | but you and Dan really seem to click. | 但你和丹真的很合拍 |
[15:00] | We do… | 我们的确如此 |
[15:02] | Or did, | 或是曾经如此 |
[15:03] | before the thing with Serena. | 在他和瑟琳娜的事之前 |
[15:09] | You have to tell her. | 你得告诉她 |
[15:15] | Dan made Nate promise not to tell you, so… | 丹让内特帮他保密 所以 |
[15:18] | You can’t say anything, but he does have feelings for you. | 你不能说出来 但他的确对你有感觉 |
[15:23] | He told us himself. | 他亲口告诉我们的 |
[15:24] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:27] | You should go for it, yeah. | 你该争取一下 是的 |
[15:34] | My friend saw him around here this morning. | 今早我朋友在这附近看见他了 |
[15:36] | He has an intimate relationship with alcohol, | 他经常酗酒 |
[15:38] | so I figured I’d check all the bars first. | 所以我就先在所有的酒吧打听 |
[15:40] | He doesn’t drink here, | 他没在这喝酒 |
[15:42] | but he looks very much like my new waiter. | 但他看起来很像我的新侍者 |
[15:45] | Is he American, from New York? | 他是美国人 从纽约来的吗 |
[15:46] | All I know is he came to Paris from, | 我只知道他和我侄女 |
[15:48] | uh, Prague with my niece. | 从布拉格来到巴黎 |
[15:50] | Well, if he’s who I think he is, he could be in a lot of trouble. | 如果他是我要找的人 他可能遇到不少麻烦 |
[15:53] | I-I need to talk to him. | 我得和他谈谈 |
[15:55] | He doesn’t do much talking, especially about himself. | 他不怎么说话 尤其不谈自己的事 |
[15:58] | Please, sir, | 求求你 先生 |
[15:59] | I’ve been to every bar in the neighborhood. | 我已经把周围酒吧的门槛都踏烂了 |
[16:01] | And he’s my stepbrother, and I’m very worried about him. | 他是我的继兄 我很担心他 |
[16:04] | If you have any idea where he is, please… | 如果你知道他在哪儿 拜托了 |
[16:12] | Tell me you didn’t rob a bank. | 你不是去抢银行了吧 |
[16:15] | My grandfather left me a small inheritance. | 我祖父留给我一小笔遗产 |
[16:17] | I’ve just been waiting for the right thing to spend it on. | 我一直在等待合适的时机花这笔钱 |
[16:19] | But it doesn’t look small to me. | 对我来说 这可不是一笔小钱 |
[16:21] | It’s enough to get us to London, then Kerala. | 足够我们途经伦敦 去喀拉拉邦了 |
[16:24] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你真的想这么做吗 |
[16:26] | I’ve never been more sure of anything. | 我从没这么确定过 |
[16:30] | Is it hot or cold in Kerala? | 喀拉拉邦是热还是冷 |
[16:33] | Do we need shots? | 我们要带短裤吗 |
[16:37] | And what do I pack? | 我该带些什么 |
[16:44] | Chuck, it’s you. | 恰克 是你 |
[16:46] | Who’s here? | 是谁 |
[16:47] | Oh, hi. I’m Serena van der Woodsen. | 你好 我是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[16:49] | I’m–I’m really sorry to show up like this. | 我很抱歉这样 出现 |
[16:52] | I’ve just been looking for Chuck everywhere. | 我只是在到处找恰克 |
[16:54] | Henry, what is she talking about? | 亨利 她说的是谁 |
[16:56] | I don’t know. The man you’re looking for is not here. | 我不知道 你要找的人不在这儿 |
[17:00] | Holy Bruce Wayne, batman. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 蜘蛛侠 |
[17:02] | It’s one thing to hide who you really are. | 隐瞒你的真实身份是一回事 |
[17:04] | It’s another to pretend you don’t exist. | 假装不存在又是另一回事了 |
[17:14] | I had no idea | 我都不知道 |
[17:16] | you had such deep appreciation for street food. | 原来你这么喜欢街头食品 |
[17:20] | I’m quite surprised | 我也很惊讶 |
[17:21] | that your favorite restaurant is on rue de la huchette. | 你最喜欢的餐厅是在雨谢路 |
[17:23] | Yes, well, the masterpieces of The Louvre don’t compare | 是的 罗浮宫的杰作绝对比不上 |
[17:27] | to the simple pleasures of the kebab. | 这些简易的烤肉串 |
[17:30] | Paris is complicated | 巴黎很复杂 |
[17:33] | and beautiful… | 也很美丽 |
[17:35] | much like you. | 就像你一样 |
[17:38] | But you know what’s even better than street food? | 但你知道比街头小吃更好的是什么吗 |
[17:41] | Street artists. | 街头艺术家 |
[17:42] | I heard there’s an amazing bucket drummer | 我听说在新桥地铁站附近 |
[17:44] | at the pont neuf metro station. Should we investigate? | 有一个很棒的水桶鼓手 我们去看看吧 |
[17:47] | Well, I was thinking | 其实 我更想开车带你去 |
[17:48] | more of a chauffeured drive in the country, | 我父母正在参加的纪梵希展览会上看看 |
[17:51] | to the ball my parents are throwing for the givenchy exhibition. | 就在附近的乡下 |
[17:54] | Oh! Givenchy was Audrey’s favorite. | 纪梵希是安德烈的最爱 |
[17:59] | Does that mean you– you’ll allow me to escort you | 那这是不是意味着 你同意和我 |
[18:02] | to cheau de harou? | 一起去那瞧瞧呢 |
[18:04] | Nothing would make me happier, | 没有比这更让我开心的了 |
[18:06] | except maybe saving this for later. | 或许待会再吃这个吧 |
[18:19] | Where’s Milo? | 米罗在哪 |
[18:20] | I gave him a bottle and | 我给他拿了个奶瓶 |
[18:21] | put him down in your bedroom. | 然后把他放到你的卧室了 |
[18:23] | You know, he should really have a nursery. | 你真应该给他找个保姆 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I know. I’ve been meaning to get to that. | 是啊 我也正有此意 |
[18:29] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[18:30] | Always. I can’t remember the last time that | 饿死了 我都记不清上次 |
[18:31] | I ate something that didn’t come out of a… A box. | 好好吃饭是什么时候了 |
[18:34] | Did you do all this? | 是你做的吗 |
[18:35] | I thought you deserved a bottle, too. | 我觉得你也需要有人照顾 |
[18:37] | You’ve been under so much pressure, I can’t even imagine. | 我都不敢想象 你的压力得多大 |
[18:43] | I really missed you. | 我很想你 |
[18:45] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[18:47] | I know that I-I-I haven’t gotten a full night’s sleep in a while. | 我知道我已经很久没睡个好觉了 |
[18:51] | I don’t really know what I’m saying half the time. | 很多时候我都开始胡言乱语了 |
[18:53] | But I’m so grateful that you’ve been here helping me. | 但是你一直在这帮我 让我真的很感动 |
[18:56] | And after everything that–that, you know, I put your through, | 尤其是在这一系列事情之后还把你卷进来 |
[19:00] | which I haven’t even apologized for, | 我甚至都没对你道过歉 |
[19:02] | I haven’t explained it. | 甚至我都没有解释过 |
[19:04] | Stop talking. | 好了 别说了 |
[19:06] | You know I’m not good at that. | 你知道我不擅长道歉 |
[19:08] | I think I can help. | 我想我能帮你 |
[19:18] | I had a feeling you’d linger. | 我就知道你不会就此离开的 |
[19:19] | I’m not gonna leave. | 我不会离开的 |
[19:21] | Chuck, today I had to identify a body | 恰克 今天警局叫我过去认尸 |
[19:24] | that the police thought was you. | 他们认为那是你 |
[19:26] | Did you do something to that man? | 你和那个人有什么瓜葛吗 |
[19:28] | If–if it was self-defense, | 如果你是正当防卫的话 |
[19:29] | I’m sure that they would understand. | 警方肯定不会冤枉好人的 |
[19:30] | I never touched that thief. | 我连碰都没碰过那个贼 |
[19:32] | So is Blair right? Is this another one of your games? | 那布莱尔猜对了 这又是你的游戏吗 |
[19:34] | Do I look like I’m playing? | 我看起来像是在玩吗 |
[19:36] | I know more than anyone | 我比谁都了解 |
[19:37] | what it’s like to want to reinvent yourself. | 想要重新做人应该是什么样子 |
[19:39] | But just because people are mad at you | 但是就算因为人们很生你的气 |
[19:40] | doesn’t mean you should disappear. | 你也不该就这么玩失踪啊 |
[19:41] | My mom is really worried about you. | 妈妈很担心你 |
[19:43] | I’m sure she’ll come to celebrate my absence, | 我知道她巴不得我失踪呢 |
[19:46] | as will all the people | 还有那些从我出生之日起 |
[19:47] | who’ve wished me dead since the day I was born. | 就盼着我死的人 |
[19:50] | I know things were bad in New York. | 我知道在纽约情况很糟 |
[19:51] | But if you don’t come home, you’ll lose the Empire. | 但如果你不回来 你就会失去帝国大厦 |
[19:53] | You’ll lose everything you ever cared about. | 你就会失去你曾在乎过的一切 |
[19:55] | I already lost the only thing I cared about. | 我已经失去了我唯一在乎的 |
[19:57] | They can have everything else. | 其他的随他们去吧 |
[19:59] | I don’t know what you told that girl, | 我不知道你是怎么跟那个女孩说的 |
[20:01] | but you can’t turn your back on who you really are. | 但是你不可能抛下过去的你 |
[20:04] | I’m going to see an old associate, | 我要去见一个老伙计 |
[20:06] | picking up a passport with my new name on it. | 去拿印着我新名字的护照 |
[20:09] | After today, there is no Chuck Bass. | 今日过后 再也没有恰克·拜斯 |
[20:12] | I’m staying at Eleanor and Cyrus’ | 在你意识到这根本不可能之前 |
[20:14] | when you realize that’s not true. | 我会一直在埃莉诺那儿等你 |
[20:24] | Wow. That was, uh… | 这真是… |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 很棒 |
[20:27] | I’ll have to thank Nate the next time I see him. | 下次再见到内特 我真得好好谢谢他 |
[20:29] | Nate? I’m sorry, but, I mean, | 内特 不好意思 但是 |
[20:31] | I don’t mean to be a credit hog, but that was all me. | 这跟他有什么关系 刚才不都是我吗 |
[20:33] | No, I mean, I’m just– I’m glad that he told me. | 我是说 我很高兴他告诉我了 |
[20:36] | Told you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[20:37] | The truth. | 真相 |
[20:38] | Wh–about what? | 什么真相 |
[20:39] | Okay, after I told Nate that I was nervous | 在我告诉内特我对你仍爱瑟琳娜 |
[20:42] | about you still being in love with Serena, | 而感到局促不安之后 |
[20:44] | he said that it wasn’t true | 他告诉我那不是真的 |
[20:46] | and that you told him you still had feelings for me. | 而且你还偷偷的告诉他你对我还有感觉 |
[20:53] | And there it is. | 就是这样 |
[20:55] | I-I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:06] | Perhaps it should be tilted more. | 也许它应该这么戴 |
[21:09] | Oh, wow. A coronation already? The date must’ve gone well. | 都要加冕了啊 看来约会进行的不错啊 |
[21:13] | Oh, S., we walked, we talked, we laughed. | S 我们在一起散步 聊天 大笑 |
[21:16] | I’d forgotten what it was like to just have fun with a guy. | 他让我重新找回了那种快乐的感觉 |
[21:20] | And now I’m off to meet his parents at a ball. | 现在我就要去参加宴会 见他的父母了 |
[21:22] | Just look at all the gowns he sent! | 看他送过来的礼服 |
[21:26] | The fairy tale is back on | 童话仍在上演 |
[21:27] | as long as the evil queen doesn’t ruin it. | 只要邪恶的王后不破坏它 |
[21:29] | Well, if you’re talking about Chuck, don’t worry. | 如果你说的是恰克 别担心 |
[21:30] | The only person he wants to poison is himself. | 他想毒死的只有他自己 |
[21:33] | You talked to Chuck? No. I don’t care. | 你和恰克谈过了 哦 我不在乎 |
[21:36] | I don’t even wanna know what he said. | 我甚至都不想知道他说了什么 |
[21:38] | I’ve been waiting all summer to feel sparkly again, | 我用了整整一个夏天让自己重新闪耀夺目 |
[21:40] | and I won’t be pulled back into the darkness. | 我可不想回到黑暗里 |
[21:42] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[21:43] | Go live your fairy tale. Don’t worry about Chuck. | 回到你的童话世界里 不用担心恰克 |
[21:47] | If that is Didier Ludot, | 如果是迪迪耶·吕多 |
[21:49] | tell them they should’ve been more prompt! | 告诉他们动作得再快点 |
[21:51] | Now, you… This is all wrong. | 现在你… 这样不对 |
[21:55] | I can’t believe your people invented the coiffure. | 我真不敢相信是你们法国人发明了头饰 |
[21:59] | Yes. That’s more like it. | 对嘛 这样好多了 |
[22:08] | I can’t even see myself! | 我几乎都看不到自己了 |
[22:13] | Claire Von Rohr. | 克莱尔·冯·罗尔 |
[22:15] | Gorgeous blonde. | 漂亮的金发美女 |
[22:16] | Princeton. | 来自普林斯顿 |
[22:18] | Oh, and look. Her family has a house by ours in Trancoso. | 瞧 她家在特兰科索有处房子 |
[22:22] | Okay, yeah, she sounds great, but I-I don’t get it. | 她看起来是不错 但我不明白 |
[22:25] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[22:26] | You’re gonna go on a date with her. | 你就要和她去约会了 |
[22:28] | Well, I thought the whole point was to be available. | 我以为我们是要让瑟琳娜来找我 |
[22:30] | The point was for Dan not to be. | 我们是要让丹不会成为你的威胁 |
[22:33] | You have to have somebody fabulous on your arm | 你必须有个耀眼的女伴相陪 |
[22:35] | So Serena doesn’t think | 这样瑟琳娜才不会认为 |
[22:36] | that you spent the whole summer pining for her. | 你整个夏天都在苦苦思念她 |
[22:39] | Here, let me call– | 好了 我来打电话 |
[22:40] | Okay, listen, I appreciate the gesture, | 好吧 非常感谢你这么热心的帮助 |
[22:43] | but you don’t know Serena van der Woodsen. | 但你不了解瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[22:45] | Not just any hot girl is gonna spark her jealousy. | 不是随便找个性感美女就能让她嫉妒 |
[22:50] | So what are you saying? You have a better option? | 什么意思 你有更好的选择吗 |
[23:08] | Louis, merci pour tout… | 路易 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[23:11] | No. | 不 |
[23:12] | I can’t do any more of these prince and pauper games. | 我已经受够王子和贫民的游戏了 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry, madame. | 抱歉 女士 |
[23:16] | Monsieur simply asked me to escort you | 先生只是让我来接你 |
[23:18] | for one final touch before the gala. | 在聚会前再和他见一面 |
[23:20] | Would you like to come with me to Harry Winston? | 您愿意和我一起去哈利温斯顿吗 |
[23:23] | Would I? | 可以吗 |
[23:27] | Is there some business you need to attend to before we go? | 在我们走前您还要处理什么别的事吗 |
[23:37] | Nothing I have any interest in. | 没什么能引起我兴趣的事了 |
[23:40] | Escort away. | 开路 |
[23:49] | Blair, call me back. | 布莱尔 回电 |
[23:50] | Remember when I told you not to worry about Chuck? | 还记得我和你说不用担心恰克吗 |
[23:54] | Well, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[23:55] | Spotted–one American leaving Paris. | 现场报道 一个美国人正要离开巴黎 |
[23:59] | Au revoir, l’enfant terrible. | 再会 那些糟糕的过去 |
[24:04] | B., you know I wouldn’t bother you if it wasn’t serious. | 布莱尔 不是紧急情况我不会打扰你的 |
[24:06] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:12] | Finally. | 终于 |
[24:15] | Inspector Chevalier, of course. | 谢瓦利埃检察员 当然 |
[24:18] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上过去 |
[24:24] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[24:26] | I mean, of course, they all are. | 我是说 都很漂亮 |
[24:29] | Monsieur Grimaldi would want me to be sure it was perfect. | 格里马尔迪先生希望我再确定一遍 |
[24:35] | Like that. | 看那个 |
[24:37] | Carats, clarity, charisma. | 超大克拉 清澈 魅力非凡 |
[24:40] | Not that I expect Louis to get me a ring so soon, but… | 我还没指望路易这么快就送戒指 不过… |
[24:43] | this is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最漂亮的 |
[24:46] | I am sorry. This ring has already been sold. | 抱歉 这个戒指已经卖出去了 |
[24:51] | Shouldn’t you be out dealing with your own issues | 你不是应该去处理你自己的问题吗 |
[24:53] | Instead of hunting me down? | 别老跟着我 |
[24:55] | I didn’t even know you were here. Why are you here? | 我甚至都不知道你在这 你为什么在这 |
[24:58] | Why are you? | 你又为什么在这 |
[24:59] | I see that you have found monsieur Bass’ stolen property. | 看来你已经见过拜斯先生的失窃物了 |
[25:02] | Mr. Bass’ property? | 拜斯先生的财产 |
[25:06] | The ring is his? | 这个戒指是他的 |
[25:08] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是为什么我会在这 |
[25:09] | Inspector chevalier asked me to claim it. | 谢瓦利埃检察员叫我来认领 |
[25:11] | The thieves couldn’t pawn such a valuable piece | 这伙窃贼经常出没在布拉格 |
[25:13] | at their usual haunts in Prague, | 这么值钱的东西没法出手 |
[25:15] | so they came to Paris | 所以他们来巴黎 |
[25:16] | to try to return it for the cash. | 想把它换成现金 |
[25:18] | Harry Winston knew monsieur Bass was the original purchaser. | 哈利温斯顿知道拜斯先生是持有者 |
[25:22] | That’s when they called us. | 然后就给我们打了电话 |
[25:24] | And the body you saw was one of the thieves. | 你看到的尸体是其中一个窃贼的 |
[25:26] | So why was Chuck’s blood on the wallet? | 那为什么钱包上会有恰克的血迹 |
[25:28] | Monsieur Bass would not let go of the ring. | 拜斯先生不愿让他们拿走戒指 |
[25:32] | He fought them hard, so they shot him. | 他激烈地反抗 所以窃贼就给了他一枪 |
[25:34] | Chuck was shot? | 恰克中枪了 |
[25:45] | Let me explain… | 让我来解释 |
[25:46] | what the hell, man? | 兄弟 你在搞什么 |
[25:47] | You told Vanessa I had feelings for her? | 你告诉瓦内萨我对她有感觉 |
[25:49] | I just thought you two were connecting. | 我只是觉得你们有可能 |
[25:51] | Why are we whispering? Is she still here? | 为什么我们要耳语 她还在这吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah, she’s–yeah, just– just keep whispering. | 是的 继续耳语 |
[25:54] | Okay. Look, you guys spent all day together, | 好吧 你们整天都在一起 |
[25:58] | Just the two of you. | 只有你们两个 |
[25:59] | So? Just because things were great | 所以呢 即使是这样 |
[26:00] | Doesn’t give you the right to lie to her about me. | 你也没有权利跟她说谎 |
[26:03] | Was it a lie? | 那是个谎言吗 |
[26:05] | This is about Serena. It is, isn’t it? | 是因为瑟琳娜 是吗 |
[26:08] | Okay, I wouldn’t have said anything to Vanessa | 要不是看到你那条短信 |
[26:09] | If you hadn’t lied about getting that text. | 我才不会跟瓦内萨讲这些呢 |
[26:11] | What text? | 什么短信 |
[26:13] | When’s the last time you checked your phone? | 你上次看手机是什么时候 |
[26:15] | Obviously not as recently as you did. | 绝对是你看我手机之前 |
[26:18] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[26:20] | Yeah, I’m sorry. It’s from Serena. | 对不起 是瑟琳娜的短信 |
[26:22] | I thought you saw it. | 我以为你看过了 |
[26:24] | I got the same one. | 我也收到同一条 |
[26:26] | Same one what? | 同一条什么 |
[26:29] | Uh, it–it’s a text from Serena. | 是瑟琳娜的短信 |
[26:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:34] | So she’s interested in both of you? | 看来她对你们俩都还有感觉 |
[26:36] | Yeah, that’s kind of what it seems like. | 看起来像是这样 |
[26:39] | Yeah, or she’s interested in one of us, | 又或许 她只对我俩中的一个有兴趣 |
[26:40] | and just wants to, like, let the other one down easy maybe. | 然后想让另一个人不要太失落 |
[26:43] | Oh. Is that why you told me Dan had feelings? | 所以你才告诉我丹对我有感觉吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah. I’m–I’m sorry, Vanessa. | 是的 我很抱歉 瓦内萨 |
[26:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[26:50] | How stupid can I be | 我怎么这么笨啊 |
[26:51] | to think you’d actually put Serena behind you? | 竟然相信你已经把瑟琳娜忘了 |
[26:56] | Vanessa, I’m… | 瓦内萨 我 |
[27:00] | Surprise! | 给你个惊喜 |
[27:01] | It’s time for an extreme nursery makeover. | 是时候该大规模改造下婴儿房了 |
[27:06] | You know that ring was meant for you. | 你清楚那枚戒指是准备给你的 |
[27:08] | He was gonna propose to you | 他当时本想 |
[27:09] | on top of the empire state building. | 在帝国大厦楼顶向你求婚 |
[27:10] | I can’t care about that. | 我不想管这事 |
[27:12] | It doesn’t change what he did instead–Jenny Humphrey. | 他对珍妮·汉弗瑞做过的事是不会改变的 |
[27:15] | B., I know how much he hurt you. | B 我知道他伤害你有多深 |
[27:16] | He knows how much he hurt you. | 他也很清楚自己伤害了你 |
[27:18] | That’s why he signed over the empire | 所以他把整个帝国集团和所有财产 |
[27:20] | and everything he owns to my mom. | 都签署移交给了我妈妈 |
[27:22] | Well, hopefully she can run it | 但愿她不需要涉足人肉交易 |
[27:24] | without entering the human flesh trade. | 就能让整个集团正常运作 |
[27:26] | Blair, he’s changing his name. | 布莱尔 他把名字都改了 |
[27:28] | His landlady said he’s on his way to the train station. | 他的女房东说他正赶往火车站 |
[27:30] | This is Chuck we’re talking about. | 他是恰克啊 |
[27:31] | He really could just disappear. | 他真的有可能彻底消失 |
[27:33] | If you’re so torn up about it, stop him. | 如果你真这么担心他 那就阻止他 |
[27:35] | You and I both know you’re the only one that can do that. | 你跟我都很清楚 只有你才能做到 |
[27:41] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a ball to attend. | 不好意思 我现在要去参加舞会了 |
[27:49] | Blair. | 布莱尔 |
[27:51] | Blair, he almost died | 布莱尔 为了护住那枚戒指 |
[27:52] | holding onto that ring | 护住对你的希望 |
[27:53] | and to the hope of you. | 他差点连命都丢了 |
[27:55] | I forgave him for something | 在他做了那样不可原谅的事情后 |
[27:57] | that no one else in the world would ever get over. | 我原谅了他 |
[28:00] | Then he turned around | 然后他竟然 |
[28:01] | and did the one thing he knew I could never let go. | 又做了件我永远不能释怀的事 |
[28:04] | But you don’t need to forgive him. | 你不需要原谅他 |
[28:06] | You don’t even need to talk to him again after today. | 今天过后你根本不需要再跟他说话 |
[28:09] | But I know you, and you will always regret it | 但我知道 如果你就这样让他消失的话 |
[28:10] | if you do nothing and just let him disappear. | 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:50] | I know. | 没关系 |
[28:55] | The truth is, I don’t even know how I feel about Serena. | 事实上我也不清楚我对瑟琳娜是什么感觉 |
[28:58] | I just… I want a clear shot at finding out without– | 我只是想把事情理清楚 |
[29:01] | I–you don’t have to say it. | 你不必解释这些 |
[29:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:08] | How do you feel about her? | 你对她是什么感觉 |
[29:09] | I was in the middle of trying to figure that out | 在乔治娜挺着大肚子来找我之前 |
[29:11] | when I was interrupted by the arrival of Georgina’s swollen belly. | 我也一直忙着想把这个理清楚 |
[29:14] | It was kinda–kinda hard to focus after that. | 在那之后我就很难有精力想这事了 |
[29:16] | I’ll take your word for it. | 我相信你说的话 |
[29:18] | You know, and being with Vanessa– | 跟瓦内萨一起 |
[29:20] | even if it is thanks to your meddling–felt good. | 即使是在你的干预下 感觉还是很不错 |
[29:23] | And all of our problems from last year–Tisch, whatever– | 去年的各种问题 悌西之类的 |
[29:26] | they just feel really, really small now. | 突然就觉得微不足道了 |
[29:29] | Too bad she hates you. | 可是她现在在恨你 |
[29:32] | Yeah, maybe. | 是呀 可能吧 |
[29:33] | Or maybe it’s for the best. I don’t know. | 塞翁失马吧 我也不清楚 |
[29:37] | Anyway, Serena gets back tomorrow. | 不管怎样 瑟琳娜明天就回来了 |
[29:42] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么做呢 |
[30:29] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我就知道这一切太完美了 不可能是真的 |
[30:31] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[30:56] | Just because you’re dressed poorly | 不要以为你穿的破破烂烂的 |
[30:58] | doesn’t mean you’re not Chuck Bass. | 就不是恰克·拜斯了 |
[31:01] | Why would I want to be him? | 我不想做恰克·拜斯 |
[31:07] | You should’ve told me you got shot. | 你中枪了 你应该告诉我的 |
[31:09] | I’m surprised you didn’t shoot me yourself. | 我很惊讶你没有亲自开枪打我 |
[31:11] | I have, many times, in my dreams. | 我试过 在梦里 好多次 |
[31:16] | The good ones. | 一发即中 |
[31:20] | But if you were really hurt, I would want to know. | 但如果你真的受伤了 我想知道 |
[31:25] | When I woke up, my I.D. was gone. | 当我醒来时 我的身份证已经没了 |
[31:28] | Nobody knew who I was. | 没有人知道我是谁 |
[31:29] | Nobody was coming to look for me. | 没有人来找我 |
[31:34] | I realized I might be alive, | 我意识到 虽然我活下来了 |
[31:35] | but Chuck Bass didn’t have to be. | 但恰克·拜斯却没有必要存在 |
[31:38] | Changing your name doesn’t change who you are. | 名字虽改 你心依旧 |
[31:40] | It’s a good start, | 但是个很好的开始 |
[31:42] | A chance to live simply, earn people’s respect, | 一个活得简单 赢得别人尊重 |
[31:45] | maybe become a person someone could love. | 赢得别人的爱的机会 |
[31:49] | Someone did love you. | 真的有人爱着你 |
[31:56] | And… | 并且 |
[31:59] | you owe it to her | 你也欠她的 |
[32:02] | and everyone else you’re leaving behind | 欠每个被你抛下的人 |
[32:03] | not to run away, which is what you’re doing. | 不要再这样逃避了 |
[32:07] | And I don’t think that great man | 我并不认为 |
[32:08] | you’re talking about wanting to be | 曾经有远大抱负的你 |
[32:11] | is a coward. | 是个懦夫 |
[32:14] | I think he would face up to what he did. | 我想你会勇于面对过去 |
[32:17] | I destroyed the only thing I ever loved. | 我毁了我曾经唯一的真爱 |
[32:45] | I don’t love you anymore. | 我不再爱你了 |
[32:51] | But it takes more than even you | 但即使是你 |
[32:52] | to destroy Blair Waldorf. | 也不能毁掉布莱尔·霍道夫 |
[32:58] | Your world would be easier if I didn’t come back. | 没有我 你的生活会更安逸 |
[33:01] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[33:05] | But it wouldn’t be my world without you in it. | 但我的世界里也不能没有你 |
[33:19] | It doesn’t feel right to be in New York without you. | 没有你的纽约很别扭 |
[33:21] | Did the plane ride back to reality | 飞机已经把你送回 |
[33:22] | land you on either Nate or Dan? | 内特或丹的身旁了吗 |
[33:24] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[33:25] | How could you spend seven hours on a plane | 你怎能在飞机上看了七个小时浪漫喜剧 |
[33:27] | with a library of romantic comedies and not find clarity? | 还没拿定主意呢 |
[33:30] | Trust me, I tried. | 相信我 我努力了 |
[33:31] | I even made a list of pros and cons. | 我甚至还列了个利弊表格 |
[33:32] | Dan–good shoulder to cry on. | 丹 有可依偎的臂膀 |
[33:34] | Nate–good shoulders. | 内特 坚实的臂膀 |
[33:35] | Well, as long as you promise | 你承诺过 |
[33:37] | that gossip girl won’t find out before I do. | 我会先于八卦天后知道答案 |
[33:39] | I have a poll to win. | 你答应过的 |
[33:41] | I promise. How are you? | 我保证 你现在如何 |
[33:43] | Well, I ate too many meringues at lunch, | 午饭糕饼吃多了 |
[33:45] | But talking to chuck made me realize what I want, too. | 但和恰克的谈话后 我明白了自己的所求 |
[33:48] | Good. Well, I hope you get it then. | 很好 希望你能如愿以偿 |
[33:51] | Merci, mon amie. | 谢谢 我的朋友 |
[33:56] | Thank you for calling me. And you’re right. I’m sorry. | 谢谢你来找我 你是对的 我很抱歉 |
[33:59] | It was wrong for me to interfere. | 我不应该介入 |
[34:02] | Well, what was wrong was for me | 我这是怎么了 |
[34:03] | to hand over control of my life | 为什么会让 |
[34:04] | to a beautiful girl I just met in a restaurant. | 刚在餐厅相识的女生 管控我的生活呢 |
[34:07] | Seriously, what was up with that? | 真的 这到底是怎么了呢 |
[34:10] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[34:12] | Blame all here. No more life coach. | 说教结束 到此为止 |
[34:16] | Friends? | 还是朋友吧 |
[34:19] | Friends. | 还是朋友 |
[34:20] | I’d like to apologize to Dan as well. | 我也想向丹道歉 |
[34:25] | I know this might actually sound weird, | 我知道这听起来很怪 |
[34:27] | But I’m–I’m glad that yesterday happened. | 但我很高兴昨天发生了那事 |
[34:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:30] | Because after your publicly broadcast pajama party | 在舞会上和瑟琳娜的事尽人皆知之后 |
[34:33] | with serena, you thought I needed more humiliation? | 你觉得我脸丢的还不够吗 |
[34:35] | No. No. Because last night when I read on “Gossip girl” | 不 昨晚 我从八卦天后新闻上得知 |
[34:39] | that Serena had boarded a plane home, | 瑟琳娜登上了回程飞机 |
[34:42] | I didn’t care. | 我并不在乎 |
[34:44] | All I could think about was making things right with you. | 我只想正确地解决和你的事 |
[34:47] | Now whatever’s happened in the past. | 无论曾发生过什么 |
[34:48] | Right here, right now. | 此时此刻 |
[34:50] | I wanna be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[35:04] | I hope your calling me means your business is complete. | 我希望你来找我 意味着事情已经解决了 |
[35:06] | It is. | 是的 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry I distracted you from your parents’ ball. | 很抱歉把你从你父母的舞会上支开 |
[35:09] | In paris, there’s always another ball. | 巴黎 永远都有舞会 |
[35:12] | The Sarkozys are saluting jerry lewis tomorrow night, | 萨科齐会于明晚谒见杰里·路易斯 |
[35:14] | If you’re not otherwise engaged. | 如果你有空 |
[35:17] | There’s nothing I’d rather do than salute Jerry Lewis. | 没有比谒见杰里·路易斯更重要的事了 |
[35:20] | But… | 但是 |
[35:22] | I can’t live in this fairy tale. | 我不能生活在这个童话里 |
[35:28] | I promise this is not a story for little girls. | 我保证 这不是哄小女生的童话 |
[35:33] | But… | 但是 |
[35:35] | I’ve been using it | 我曾借此 |
[35:36] | to run away from my real life on the upper east side. | 逃避在上东区的真实生活 |
[35:40] | Someone there did something for me that I have to honor. | 我在那儿还有要做的事 |
[35:43] | Will I ever see you again? | 还能再见吗 |
[35:45] | You can always come find me. | 你可以随时来找我 |
[35:51] | It’s Vivier. | 这是维威耶[巴黎鞋履品牌] |
[35:53] | It’s worth a hell of a lot more than a glass slipper. | 比水晶鞋贵多了 |
[36:15] | Look, Milo, you have a nursery. Isn’t it beautiful? | 米罗 你的保姆漂不漂亮 |
[36:19] | It is. He’s a lucky boy. | 漂亮 他真幸运 |
[36:21] | Rufus! | 鲁弗斯 |
[36:22] | Is this the David netto crib that I ordered? | 这是我定的大卫网式婴儿床吗 |
[36:24] | Oh, it’s Dan and Jenny’s. | 不 这是丹和珍妮用过的 |
[36:25] | I got it out of storage. | 我在储藏室找到的 |
[36:26] | I wouldn’t want my grandson sleeping in anything else. | 我不想我的外孙睡在其他地方 |
[36:28] | I couldn’t agree with you more. What changed your mind? | 完全同意 是何改变了你的想法 |
[36:32] | You. | 是你 |
[36:34] | I’ll never be sure | 我从不确信 |
[36:34] | if Georgina’s telling me the whole truth, | 乔治娜说的是否都是真的 |
[36:36] | But Dan is my son, and I’m not gonna bail on him. | 但是丹是我的儿子 我必须履行我的责任 |
[36:39] | And if I’m wrong, | 而且如果我错了 |
[36:39] | how much time have I lost with this little guy | 我会损失多少与宝宝相处的时间 |
[36:41] | ’cause I let my suspicions get the better of me? | 只因为我被怀疑所扰 |
[36:43] | Aw. Here. I’m gonna go cancel the other crib. | 我要取消那个婴儿床的预定 |
[36:46] | Would you take him? | 你能帮我抱着他吗 |
[36:47] | Okay. Sure. Hello, buddy. | 当然 你好 宝贝 |
[36:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:56] | Milo, I think you have the Humphrey jaw. | 米罗 你的下颚很汉弗瑞 |
[37:01] | Mom! Hey! | 妈妈 |
[37:02] | Serena. Hi! | 瑟琳娜 |
[37:04] | Oh! Darling, what are you doing here? | 亲爱的 为何来这儿 |
[37:08] | Laryssa told me where you were. | 勒瑞萨告诉我你在这儿 |
[37:09] | I came straight from the airport. | 我刚下飞机就直奔过来 |
[37:11] | Well, we have a surprise for you. | 我们给你准备了惊喜 |
[37:13] | Great, but first, I wanna find Dan and Nate. | 多谢 但我想先去见见丹和内特 |
[37:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:16] | Find me? I’m right here. | 找我 我就在这 |
[37:18] | Dan! And Vanessa. | 丹 和瓦内萨 |
[37:24] | Hey, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[37:26] | Nate. | 内特 |
[37:27] | Juliet. | 茱丽叶 |
[37:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:29] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 好啊 很高兴见到你 |
[37:33] | Hey, Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[37:35] | Rufus and… Baby? | 鲁弗斯和… 宝宝 |
[37:40] | This is Milo. He’s my son. | 这是米罗 他是我儿子 |
[37:44] | Son? | 儿子 |
[37:47] | You saw me four months ago. | 你四个月前见过我 |
[37:49] | If you thought I was pregnant, | 如果你觉得那时候我像怀孕了的话 |
[37:50] | then I’m offended. | 我可不太高兴 |
[37:51] | Okay, is someone gonna help fill me in? | 好吧 有人能告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[37:54] | Not it. | 抱歉 |
[37:55] | Yeah, I-I-I will explain everything. | 恩 我会解释清楚的 |
[37:56] | Just, uh, just sit down. I gotta get him a bottle. | 不过请先坐下吧 我得先喂他喝点牛奶 |
[37:59] | Uh, I’ll get it. | 我来拿 |
[38:07] | With Dan spotted kissing Vanessa | 丹亲吻了瓦内萨 |
[38:09] | and Nate’s early morning coffees with a new blonde, | 内特和一个陌生的金发美女吃早茶 |
[38:12] | It looks like the oddsmakers have taken a beating. | 看来某人打击不小 |
[38:17] | Serena van der woodsen | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[38:18] | will be walking onto Columbia’s campus single. | 要形单影只地走进哥伦比亚大学了 |
[38:22] | This poll is now closed, | 本回合结束 |
[38:24] | and nobody won. | 没有赢家 |
[38:34] | DID YOU CHOOSE? | 选好了吗 |
[38:39] | THEY CHOOSE FIRST. | 他们已先做了选择 |
[38:44] | So when I grabbed your hand back there, you seemed to like it. | 你好像很喜欢我拉着你的手 |
[38:48] | Was that just a part of the act, | 这只是在演戏 |
[38:49] | or do I actually have a shot at a date? | 还是我俩真的有机会约会呢 |
[38:52] | You’ve been over Serena for, like, seven minutes. | 你和瑟琳娜拜拜才不到七分钟 |
[38:56] | You’re not ready for me yet. | 你还没准备好和我在一起 |
[38:59] | And when I am? | 什么时候算准备好 |
[39:01] | You know how to find me. | 你知道怎么找我 |
[39:04] | Just as every summer ends, | 和每个暑假一样 |
[39:06] | all tourists come home, all dreamers wake up, | 旅行者从远方归来 生活的美梦被现实唤醒 |
[39:10] | and new problems are born. | 新的麻烦也应运而生 |
[39:12] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[39:13] | Oh, it was laying around the nursery. | 我在育婴室地上捡来的 |
[39:15] | I thought I’d put it into a baby book for Dan. | 我想我可以把它们做成婴儿书给丹 |
[39:17] | That’s a good idea. Oh, is this Milo’s hospital bracelet? | 好主意 哦 这是米罗在医院的手环 |
[39:19] | Yeah. Look how tiny his wrist was. | 是啊 看看他的手腕有多小 |
[39:22] | Huh. Either this is a mistake or… | 嗯 这是弄错了还是… |
[39:24] | Or what? | 还是什么 |
[39:25] | Milo’s bracelet says his blood type is o-negative. | 手环上写着他的血型是O型阴性 |
[39:28] | That’s a universal donor. That’s not common. | 这可是万能血型 很少见 |
[39:30] | Rufus, enough conspiracy theories. | 鲁弗斯 不要再提阴谋论了 |
[39:32] | Look, the closest you’ve been to medical school | 你跟医学院唯一能扯上关系的就是 |
[39:33] | is having a lincoln hawk song licensed for “Chicago hope.” | 为”芝加哥希望之星”唱过一首林肯鹰的歌 |
[39:36] | When Dan got his appendix out as a kid, | 丹小时候做了阑尾手术 |
[39:38] | I banked some blood just in case something went wrong. | 为以防万一我去存储了些血样 |
[39:42] | He’s a.B.-Positive, same as me. | 他是B型阳性 跟我一样 |
[39:44] | Okay, so Georgina is type o. | 好吧 这么说乔治娜是O型血 |
[39:46] | I’m sure she is. Likely, so is Milo’s real father. | 显然 还有米罗的亲生父亲 |
[39:52] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[39:53] | A pretty girl’s ugly secret is revealed. | 一个美丽女孩的丑陋秘密被揭露了 |
[39:57] | I had to improvise, but it’s done. | 我只能随机应变 不过结束了 |
[40:01] | I’ll see you soon, and we’ll talk about what’s next. | 一会见 我们来商量下一步该怎么做 |
[40:05] | Take care. Hang in there. | 保重 坚持住 |
[40:08] | I miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[40:36] | When you didn’t come home last night, | 昨晚你没回来 |
[40:37] | I assumed you’d left with that girl. | 我以为你跟那个女孩一起离开了 |
[40:39] | I owe you an apology. | 我得向你道歉 |
[40:42] | I don’t expect you to understand, but where I’m from, | 我并不期待你能理解 但在我来的地方 |
[40:45] | people lie and cheat and destroy whoever gets in their way. | 人们用谎言和骗局摧毁任何妨碍他们的人 |
[40:48] | I did it better than any of them. | 我最擅长的就是这些 |
[40:51] | When you dragged me in from the alley, | 当你在小巷里把我拉进屋 |
[40:52] | You didn’t just save my life. | 你不仅仅救了我的命 |
[40:53] | You gave me the hope of a new one. | 还给了我新的希望 |
[40:57] | Well, the you I’ve been living with | 反正 和我在一起的你 |
[41:00] | never did anything to be ashamed of. | 从没做过什么需要羞愧的事 |
[41:04] | I hope… | 我希望… |
[41:05] | I hope you’ll bring some of him with you back to your world. | 我希望你能把”他”带回你的世界 |
[41:08] | I fully intend to… | 如果你跟我一起走 |
[41:11] | if you’ll come with me. | 那会更好 |
[41:12] | To New York? | 去纽约 |
[41:15] | You got me a ticket? | 你给我买票了 |
[41:17] | We don’t need tickets. | 我们不需要机票 |
[41:24] | I’m Chuck Bass. | 我是恰克·拜斯 |
[41:32] | But no matter what the new season brings, | 不过 无论新的季节带来了什么 |
[41:35] | We’ll always have Paris. | 我们仍然拥有巴黎 |
[41:37] | Bisou bisou, Gossip girl. | Bisou bisou 八卦天后 |