时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I found your book. | 我看到你的书了 |
[00:03] | If I ever show it to anyone, | 如果我向别人坦白这一点 |
[00:04] | it’ll guarantee my outsider status forever. | 我将永远也走不进这个圈子 |
[00:06] | I’m sure once it’s published, the author will come forward. | 我肯定作品一旦发表 作者就会现身 |
[00:10] | There’s a certain someone that might actually like | 总会有一个人喜欢 |
[00:12] | the way she’s painted, and I’m not talking about serena. | 你描写她的方式 我说的不是瑟琳娜 |
[00:14] | Blair, we kept us a secret | 布莱尔 我们对外隐瞒我们的友谊 |
[00:15] | ’cause we were afraid there was something more. | 是因为我们害怕那感情已经超越了友谊 |
[00:17] | Dan and I have a real connection. | 丹和我心灵相通 |
[00:19] | That is, until a prince came along. | 但那些都是路易王子来之前的事 |
[00:21] | Being together means going against my family, | 但我们的结合意味着我要和家族做对 |
[00:23] | and if I’m going to take a stand, | 如果我要表明立场 |
[00:25] | I need to know for certain that you feel as I do. | 我需要先确定你的感觉和我一样 |
[00:29] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:29] | You are cousin Charlie? | 你是查莉表妹吧 |
[00:31] | Well, wait. What about your trust fund? | 等等 你没有信托基金吗 |
[00:33] | Why haven’t you gotten it yet? | 为什么还没拿到 |
[00:34] | I have to say it was a pretty devious plan. | 我不得不说这是个非常精明的计划 |
[00:36] | Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly. | 谢谢你 艾薇 你表现得很好 |
[00:40] | What we have is a great love. | 我们拥有的是伟大的爱 |
[00:42] | No matter what we do and how much we fight, | 不管我们之间争吵有多激烈 |
[00:45] | It’ll always pull us in. | 都只会拉近我们的距离 |
[00:46] | I should find Louis and tell him it’s over. | 我要去和路易说分手了 |
[00:49] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[00:50] | When I need to tell you is– | 我要告诉你 |
[00:51] | What she’s trying to say is, you have my blessing. | 她想告诉你的是 我祝福你们 |
[00:53] | This is your chance at happiness. | 这是你获得幸福的好机会 |
[00:55] | You deserve your fairy tale. | 你值得拥有自己的童话 |
[00:57] | It’s taking all the power I have | 离开你 |
[00:58] | to walk away from you. | 用尽了我所有的力气 |
[00:59] | But I need to let you go. | 但我必须放手让你走 |
[01:01] | Being alone is just what I need. | 我需要独处 |
[01:02] | No boys, no bars. Just a bottle of sun block | 没有男生 没有酒吧 只需要一瓶防晒霜 |
[01:05] | and a dozen of the best beach reads. | 和一些能在海边阅读的书 |
[01:07] | Are you turning “The beautiful and damned” Into a movie? | 你要把《美丽与毁灭》改编成电影吗 |
[01:10] | I got an idea. We got the beautiful and the damned. | 我有主意了 我们已经有了美丽的和毁灭的 |
[01:13] | So this is not your assignment now. | 现在这不是你的任务了 |
[01:17] | I always know it’s serious | 我一直知道 |
[01:18] | when even you know you can’t dull the pain. | 连你都无法缓解的痛苦一定很严重 |
[01:19] | Just spin the globe and pick a point. | 转下地球仪 选个地方 |
[01:21] | Bachelors who don’t have to answer to anybody. | 单身汉不需要对任何人负责 |
[01:57] | what is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:00] | God, you’re such a swan in this light. | 天哪 这光线衬得你像天鹅一样美 |
[02:12] | Cut! Perfect! Print. | 停 完美 可以拷贝了 |
[02:14] | Okay, one thing I wanted to say. That was great. | 我只想说一件事 你们表演得很棒 |
[02:16] | Loosen up. Enjoy it a little bit. | 放松下来 尽量享受那过程 |
[02:18] | Just ’cause you’re in white tie | 不要因为打着白领结 |
[02:18] | doesn’t mean you can’t be dirty and drunk. | 就放不开 演不出放荡和酣醉的状态 |
[02:20] | That’s how these people were back then. | 那时候的人就是这幅德行 |
[02:21] | You know what I’m saying? They were having a good time. | 懂我的意思吧 他们及时行乐 |
[02:23] | So don’t make it stiff. You know, enjoy it a little bit. | 所以别太僵硬 试着沉醉其中 |
[02:26] | Uh, the “New York Times” called and wants a quote | 《纽约时报》打电话来 |
[02:28] | on the decision to set the movie | 他们想把这部电影时间设定在 |
[02:29] | on the days of the crash of ’29. | 1929年华尔街的股灾时期 |
[02:31] | But I told that guy I don’t wanna do that | 但是我告诉过那个人 |
[02:32] | unless I first get the e-mail from Sue Zucconi. | 除非我收到苏·左科尼的邮件才可以 |
[02:34] | – Okay. – Hi. Hey, serena. How are you? | -好 -瑟琳娜 你好 |
[02:36] | Good. How are you, David? Good to see you. | 你好 戴维 见到你很高兴 |
[02:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:38] | Oh, no, no. It’s okay. I got it. You’re busy. | 没关系 我自己拿就好 你很忙 |
[02:40] | But then who would answer the phones in the production office? | 你出来了 谁负责接制片办公室的电话 |
[02:42] | I had the calls forwarded to my cell. | 我把电话呼叫转移到我手机上了 |
[02:43] | Well, if you’re hands-free, | 如果你有空的话 |
[02:44] | all the better to collate the revisions | 最好去订正一下修正稿 |
[02:46] | and the production team’s drafts. | 和制片组的草案 |
[02:48] | Marshall, remember when you said | 马歇尔 你不是说过 |
[02:49] | that I could observe filming one day before the shoot was over? | 在拍摄结束前 我可以来参观片场吗 |
[02:53] | Shoot’s not over till next week. | 拍摄要到下周才结束 |
[02:58] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:07] | 路易王子和布莱尔小姐 将于2011年11月26日完婚 恭请光临 | |
[03:26] | Dad! What are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这里干嘛 |
[03:28] | I thought you’d still be in London, | 我以为你还在伦敦 |
[03:29] | helping Jenny set up at Saint Martins. | 你是来帮珍妮准备去圣马丁大学的事嘛 |
[03:31] | Oh, she and Eric kicked me out | 我不知道萨拉·伯顿[设计师]是谁 |
[03:32] | when I didn’t know who Sarah Burton was, | 她和艾瑞克就把我赶出来了 |
[03:34] | So I came back here early, | 所以我就提前来这里 |
[03:35] | and thought I’d spend some time with you. | 跟你待一段时间 |
[03:36] | Well, happy to have you. | 很高兴你能来 |
[03:37] | Yeah. I popped by Cece’s. This was waiting. | 我顺路去了茜茜那里 看到了这个 |
[03:39] | Maybe it’s important. It’s from the city. | 也许这个很重要 是纽约那边寄来的 |
[03:45] | It’s, uh, Blair’s “Save the date”” | 这是布莱尔的婚礼请柬 |
[03:47] | You’re not happy. You guys are still friends, right? | 你不太开心啊 你们还是朋友吧 |
[03:49] | Yeah. Friends. | 是朋友 |
[03:52] | Wonder if she invited Chuck. | 不知道她有没有邀请恰克 |
[03:53] | If he’s anywhere that Fedex can reach… | 只要他在的地方能收到联邦快递 |
[04:29] | Hi. I don’t believe we’ve met. | 你好 我们不认识吧 |
[04:31] | I’m Nate Archibald. | 我是内特·阿齐布尔德 |
[04:33] | And, uh, you are? | 你们是 |
[04:34] | Waiting for me. | 等着我的美女 |
[04:38] | How was your nap? | 休息得如何 |
[04:39] | Great. You were gone. | 挺好的 你不在 |
[04:41] | 恰克·拜斯收 内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德收 | |
[04:43] | It’s the only time I can sleep. | 我才能睡好 |
[04:44] | Why didn’t you take someone with you for a change? | 为什么不找个人帮你改善改善睡眠 |
[04:48] | Anything for me? | 有我的信件吗 |
[04:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:50] | Well, if you hear anything crazy, | 如果你听到了一些疯狂的声音 |
[04:53] | it means I’m doing something right. | 那证明我在做很正点的事 |
[05:04] | How does it feel to be home? | 回家的感觉如何 |
[05:07] | Oh, it’s gonna be tough reacclimating, | 从皇宫住回公寓 |
[05:09] | after living in a palace, how will a penthouse do? | 重新适应环境有点难 |
[05:13] | But maybe we should skip the wedding planning | 但也许我们应该把婚礼计划丢到一边 |
[05:16] | and pull the blinds and just spend the day in bed? | 拉上窗帘 在床上享受这一天 |
[05:19] | We did that all summer. | 我们整个夏天都是那么过的 |
[05:21] | But we can’t put off our parents any longer. | 我们不能再让父母等下去了 |
[05:27] | Would a present help motivate you downstairs? | 一件礼物能让你踏出闺房吗 |
[05:35] | How did you know just what I was missing? Oh! | 你怎么知道我就缺根这样的项链 |
[05:39] | Shall I wear it to your uncle’s speech | 我应该戴着它去听 |
[05:40] | at the general assembly tomorrow? | 你叔叔明天在联合国大会上的演讲吗 |
[05:41] | Unfortunately, you will not be allowed inside | 不幸的是 除非你正式成为皇室成员 |
[05:43] | until you are an official member of the royal family. | 否则是不能入场的 |
[05:46] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你真的很幸运不用去听 |
[05:48] | Albert’s speeches are stronger than Ambien. | 艾伯特的演讲比安眠药还能催眠 |
[05:50] | I do consider myself lucky. | 我是觉得自己好幸运 |
[05:53] | I’m living a fairy tale. | 能生活在这样的童话世界里 |
[05:54] | But no heroine gets her happy ending | 但童话里的女主角都要克服艰难险阻 |
[05:57] | without overcoming some obstacles, | 才能得到幸福圆满的结局 |
[05:59] | and this wedding will be no exception. | 这次的婚礼也不例外 |
[06:01] | A civil service and a religious ceremony? | 一个全员大会加一个宗教仪式 |
[06:03] | Who has ever heard of such a thing?! | 这种事真是闻所未闻 |
[06:04] | Our guests will be sitting | 我们客人要坐在那里的时间 |
[06:06] | longer than a Terrence Malick movie. | 会比看场泰伦斯·马力克演的电影还长 |
[06:08] | I’m your rock. | 我是你坚强的后盾 |
[06:10] | You can count on me. | 一切有我在呢 |
[06:15] | How did you guys end up here? | 你们怎么来了这里 |
[06:16] | And–and whose boat is this? | 这是谁的船 |
[06:18] | This is Allegra Versace’s. | 这是爱兰歌娜·范思哲的船 |
[06:20] | Chuck won it in a poker game in Chiang Mai. | 恰克在泰国清迈玩扑克比赛时赢得了它 |
[06:22] | He won Allegra, too, but, uh, that’s another story. | 爱兰歌娜他也赢到手了 这是题外话了 |
[06:26] | Wow. So–so he’s okay then? | 那他现在没事了吗 |
[06:28] | Ask him yourself. | 你自己问他吧 |
[06:31] | Serena. | 瑟琳娜 |
[06:35] | Usually when you smile like this, | 你每次这么笑 |
[06:37] | you look like a creepy Cheshire cat, | 就像一只可怕的柴郡猫 |
[06:40] | but this one is real. | 不过你确实是开朗了不少 |
[06:41] | What is your secret? And if it’s legal, I want some. | 你的秘决是什么 如果合法 我想学几招 |
[06:44] | It’s not a substance. It’s a state of mind. A word. | 这不是有形的 是种思想境界 一个词 |
[06:47] | Well, let me guess– a dirty word. | 我来猜猜 一个下流的词 |
[06:50] | “Yes”” | “是的”[一语双关] |
[06:52] | Yes, it’s a dirty word? | 真是个下流的词吗 |
[06:54] | The word is “Yes.” I say it at anything. | 那个词是”是的” 可以用在各种情况下 |
[06:57] | If an opportunity presents itself, I take it. | 机会出现了 我就抓住它 |
[06:59] | There’s nothing I won’t try once, even happiness. | 无论是什么我都会去尝试 包括幸福 |
[07:02] | Mm, he’s very inspiring. | 他很会鼓舞人心 |
[07:04] | I’ve been saying all summer he should run an infomercial. | 我这一夏天都说他应该搞个教育宣传片 |
[07:05] | You mock, but if someone gave me the opportunity, I’d say– | 你是嘲讽 但若有人给我机会 我会说 |
[07:08] | Yes. Yeah, I think I get it. | “好的” 是的 我明白 |
[07:10] | I don’t think you do. | 我觉得你没明白 |
[07:11] | See, you’ve been working all summer | 你一夏天都 |
[07:13] | in your little assistant’s job, | 在做小助理的工作 |
[07:15] | Driving a cart, getting coffee, sorting things. | 推着小推车 端咖啡 整理东西 |
[07:18] | Isn’t there something more you want out of it? | 就没有你更想做的事情吗 |
[07:21] | Actually, the producer, Jane, who I really admire, | 实际上 我崇拜的制片人简 |
[07:24] | asked me my thoughts on a scene. | 问了我关于一个场景的想法 |
[07:26] | And I was really excited to write something up, | 我真的很兴奋 能写些建议方案 |
[07:28] | but then Marshall, who’s technically my supervisor, | 但是我的负责人 马歇尔 |
[07:31] | got wind of it and, uh… | 听到这个风声后 |
[07:33] | He wasn’t a huge fan of the idea. | 对我的建议不感兴趣 |
[07:34] | What, so you never did it? | 什么 所以你没做吗 |
[07:35] | Well, no, I placated Marshall, | 没做 我向马歇尔妥协了 |
[07:37] | so now Jane probably thinks I’m a flake. | 所以现在简大概觉得我只会夸夸其谈 |
[07:39] | There’s still time. | 还有机会的 |
[07:41] | Go say the “Yes” you never said. | 你没有说”好的” 去跟她说”好的” |
[07:46] | You know what? You–you are actually right. | 你知道吗 你说的没错 |
[07:49] | And even if you are completely delusional, | 即使你是在天马行空 |
[07:51] | if it makes you look this good, I will find Jane tomorrow, | 还是显得你很在行 我明天就去找简 |
[07:54] | Marshall be damned. | 让马歇尔靠边站吧 |
[07:56] | Who wants to go with me | 谁想跟我一起去 |
[07:57] | to make sure I actually go through with it? | 确保我一定能做到 |
[08:00] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你们会说什么 |
[08:02] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[08:03] | Hey. I was thinking about you just yesterday, old boy. | 我昨天还想起来你了呢 老伙计 |
[08:06] | Read an advanced copy | 我读了下期要发行的 |
[08:07] | of a story that “Vanity Fair’s” running in their next issue. | 《名利场》里的一篇新小说样本 |
[08:09] | Reminded me of your work, | 让我想起了你的工作 |
[08:11] | only… better. | 只是 你的文笔更出色 |
[08:13] | Who wrote it? | 谁写的 |
[08:14] | That’s the thing. No one knows. | 这是个问题 没人知道 |
[08:16] | Totally anonymous. And everyone’s talking about it. | 完全是匿名的 大家都在谈论此事 |
[08:19] | What’s the story about? | 故事讲的什么内容 |
[08:20] | Ah, it’s a little Wharton and a lot Wolfe. | 关于沃顿商学院的事 还有很多沃尔夫的事 |
[08:23] | The modern mores and misdoings of upper crust Manhattan. | 陷阱曼哈顿上流社会伤风败俗的丑事 |
[08:27] | I thought of you because | 我想到了你 因为 |
[08:28] | the protagonist’s name was Dylan Hunter, of all things. | 主角的名字竟然是狄伦·亨特 |
[08:32] | The initials being what they are… | 小说人物的原型就是… |
[08:35] | I’m sorry, Jeremiah. I gotta–I gotta run. | 抱歉 耶利米 我得 我得走了 |
[08:46] | I see from your list of demands, Blair… | 根据你的需求清单 布莱尔 |
[08:49] | Demands? | 需求清单 |
[08:50] | That you would like to have peonies in your bridal bouquet. | 你想要牡丹作为新娘手捧花 |
[08:54] | They’re my favorite flower. | 那是我最喜欢的花 |
[08:56] | And they are very beautiful, but… | 它们非常漂亮 但是 |
[08:58] | In our country, a bride always walks with carnations. | 在我们国家 新娘的手捧花是康乃馨 |
[09:02] | Hmm. To the nearest florist and demands a refund. | 那就把它退给最近的花商并拿回退款吧 |
[09:06] | I’ll be holding peonies. | 我要捧着牡丹花 |
[09:09] | Aren’t I, Louis? | 是吧 路易 |
[09:13] | Louis? | 路易 |
[09:15] | With you looking so beautiful, | 你美如天仙 |
[09:16] | who will even notice the flowers? | 谁会在意你手里捧的是什么花 |
[09:18] | Oh, “Vogue paris” would like to have a photo | 《时尚巴黎》想为他们十一月期刊 |
[09:20] | of you in your wedding dress for their November issue. | 拍张你穿婚纱的照片 |
[09:24] | Obviously, this is a very big deal as– | 很显然 这是一件很重大的盛事 |
[09:26] | as “Vogue paris” is perhaps | 因为登上《时尚巴黎》杂志 |
[09:28] | the best thing to happen to the world ever. | 也许是世上最棒的事了 |
[09:31] | Well, I know this is very short notice, | 我知道这件事情很突然 |
[09:33] | but not to worry, | 但别担心 |
[09:34] | because my dress is already on the plane here. | 因为我的婚纱已经在用飞机送过来了 |
[09:39] | Your dress? | 你的婚纱 |
[09:40] | Everybody has been married in this dress, | 每个皇室女人都穿着这件婚纱结婚 |
[09:43] | from my great-grandmother on down. | 它从我的曾祖母开始传承下来 |
[09:46] | Louis, I’ve already lost | 路易 我已经在食物 鲜花 |
[09:47] | on the food, the flowers, and the font. | 还有洗礼盆上认输了 |
[09:50] | You know how important choosing my dress is for me. | 你知道婚纱由自己选对我有多重要 |
[09:52] | But this is a dress for a royal. | 但这是王室专属婚纱 |
[09:59] | You’ll love mama’s dress. I-I promise. | 你会喜欢妈妈的婚纱 我保证 |
[10:01] | I can’t wait to see you in it. | 我迫不及待想看你穿上它的样子 |
[10:04] | How about some cold prosecco to kill the pain? | 来点冷普洛赛克[白葡萄酒]来缓解伤痛吗 |
[10:07] | This just in. | 最新消息 |
[10:09] | Due to a reader’s dumpster dive | 据八卦天后的粉丝爆料 |
[10:11] | outside a well-known fifth avenue prewar, | 有人在第五大道的垃圾箱内的新发现 |
[10:13] | it appears someone we know and love is in the family way. | 很明显某个我们爱戴的知名人士怀孕了 |
[10:17] | So this is your humble gossip girl | 你们虔诚的八卦天后 |
[10:19] | issuing an A.P.P.B. | 现在要发出一则孕妇通缉启事 |
[10:21] | Who could the mother of our next scandal be? | 下一位丑闻对象会是哪位未婚先孕的少女呢 |
[10:24] | What’s wrong, Dorota? | 怎么了 多洛塔 |
[10:26] | Nothing. Uh, nothing at all. | 没事 没怎么 |
[10:30] | Prosecco? | 普罗赛克 |
[10:31] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:33] | I think I need all my wits for the next round. | 我觉得我该把我的精力放在下一轮上 |
[10:39] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 不用了 |
[10:40] | I gave up drinking at the beginning of summer. | 我这个夏天一开始就戒酒了 |
[10:42] | You know, L.A. lifestyle. | 这是洛杉矶的生活方式 |
[10:44] | Come on. You guys need one. | 继续吧 你们俩该喝一杯 |
[10:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:47] | At least this secret is bound to show itself soon. | 至少这个秘密马上就要不攻自现了 |
[10:55] | The first meeting was a disaster, S. | 第一次会面就是个悲剧 |
[10:59] | He conceded to Sophie on everything. | 他对索菲唯命是从 |
[11:02] | Oh, it was so out of control, | 事情完全在我控制之外 |
[11:03] | you would’ve thought he was Italian. | 他就像个意大利人一样 |
[11:05] | Well, finding a balance between your mother and your fiancee | 在母亲和未婚妻中间找到平衡点 |
[11:07] | has gotta be tough. | 是很难的 |
[11:08] | I’m sure he’s just trying to keep the peace the best he can. | 我敢肯定他在尽可能地维持和平关系 |
[11:11] | Stop being so rational and trying to see both sides. | 别那么理性 你不能只考虑一方面啊 |
[11:14] | I haven’t even told you the worst part yet. | 我还没说到最糟糕的地方呢 |
[11:16] | They want me to wear Sophie’s dress. | 他们想让我穿索菲的婚纱 |
[11:19] | Not just on the day, | 不仅仅是在婚礼那天 |
[11:20] | but in “Vogue Paris”, too. | 拍《时尚巴黎》时也要穿 |
[11:23] | Hand-me-downs are for charity and second children, | 他们把我当成慈善组织施舍的对象 |
[11:26] | not for the bride on her wedding day. | 而不是婚礼当天的新娘 |
[11:28] | Louis knows how upset I am. | 路易知道我有多不开心 |
[11:30] | He said he’d talk to Sophie, but… I don’t know. | 他答应会和索菲谈 但我不知他是否真的会 |
[11:34] | B., first of all, “Vogue paris”–that’s amazing! | B 首先 能上《时尚巴黎》非常棒 |
[11:37] | And you’re gonna look beautiful in whatever you wear, | 无论你穿什么都会很漂亮的 |
[11:39] | which should be Sophie’s gown. | 你该穿上索菲的婚纱 |
[11:41] | That way, she has a gorgeous photo of you | 那样的话 她将看到你在照片上高贵的一面 |
[11:43] | looking exactly how she wants, | 和她想像的一样 |
[11:45] | and that way you have more leverage | 那样你就有更大胜算 |
[11:46] | to wear your own dress on the real day. | 在婚礼那天穿自己的婚纱了 |
[11:48] | See, this is why I wish you were here. | 看 这就是为什么我希望你在我身边 |
[11:50] | Aren’t you done out there? | 你那边还没忙完吗 |
[11:51] | Los Angeles is a plastic surgery layover, | 洛杉矶只是去做休憩时的停靠站 |
[11:53] | not somewhere you live. | 不是久居的地方 |
[11:54] | Serena, your guests just came through the gate. | 瑟琳娜 你的客人刚刚进来 |
[11:57] | Okay, thank you. I’ll be right there. | 好的谢谢 我马上过去 |
[11:58] | B., I love you and I miss you, too. | B 我也爱你也很想你 |
[12:00] | All right. Tomorrow, same time? | 好吧 明天同一时间 |
[12:02] | Today we did me, so we can do you? | 我们今天聊了我 明天说说你的事吧 |
[12:04] | Of course. You’re on my schedule. | 没问题 我把你排在日程表里了 |
[12:06] | Aw. Listen to you, all professional. | 快听听 好专业啊 |
[12:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:12] | Miss Blair, have you seen “Gossip girl” Lately? | 布莱尔小姐 你最近有看《八卦天后》吗 |
[12:14] | No. | 没看 |
[12:16] | We need to discuss something… | 我们应该讨论下有一件事 |
[12:18] | something affecting both our futures. | 一件会影响到我们俩未来的事情 |
[12:21] | The only thing affecting our futures | 唯一会影响到我们俩未来的就是 |
[12:23] | is your inability to clear a table fast enough. | 你收拾桌子的速度还不够快 |
[12:25] | It appears that Louis has spoken to Sophie. | 看来路易跟索菲谈过了 |
[12:30] | I need to look my best for my first royal apology. | 我要打扮漂亮些去接受皇室的致歉 |
[12:37] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[12:38] | And do you mind telling Jane that I need to talk to her? | 能帮我跟简说下我想跟她谈谈吗 |
[12:40] | I know they’re on lunch. | 我知道她们在吃午饭 |
[12:41] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[12:42] | I don’t remember approving a set visit for your friends. | 我不记得有允许你的朋友来探班 |
[12:44] | You must be Marshall. | 你一定就是马歇尔 |
[12:45] | And who are you? | 您是哪位 |
[12:46] | He’s Chuck Bass. | 他是恰克·拜斯 |
[12:47] | Hey, so the stuntman’s prepped for the fall. | 特技演员准备好跳了 |
[12:49] | Can you, uh, ask David to meet me by the bag | 你能让戴维来见下我 |
[12:51] | to talk to the double? | 谈谈替身的问题吗 |
[12:52] | What’s the stunt? | 特技是什么 |
[12:55] | I could show you. | 我可以带你去看看 |
[12:57] | You know what I have to say. | 你们知道我会说什么 |
[12:59] | Then go. | 那就去吧 |
[13:01] | I have to find David. I’ll tell Jane you stopped by. | 我要去找戴维了 我会跟简说你来过 |
[13:04] | Get back to work. | 去工作吧 |
[13:06] | Well, the zip codes may be different, | 虽然我们不在纽约 |
[13:07] | but douche bags are the same no matter where you go. | 但讨厌鬼在哪里都有 |
[13:10] | But now he’s gone. Go find Jane. | 现在他走了 去找简吧 |
[13:11] | Okay, what are you gonna do? | 你想做什么呢 |
[13:12] | Hey, S. Is this my noon audition? | S 这位是我的中午试镜演员吗 |
[13:16] | – Yes. – Wait. | -没错 -等等 |
[13:17] | Are you kidding me? You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吗 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[13:18] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会做得很棒的 |
[13:22] | Yeah, I’ll totally hold. | 是的 我扛得住 |
[13:24] | Thanks, Epperly. | 谢谢 埃普莉 |
[13:25] | I don’t get it. Why would Vanessa steal your story? | 我不懂 为什么瓦内萨要偷你的小说呢 |
[13:28] | Oh, to teach me a lesson. | 为了教训我 |
[13:29] | Let’s just, uh, hope I’m wrong, | 希望她没偷 |
[13:32] | which… | 但是 |
[13:34] | I’m not. | 她确实偷了 |
[13:36] | Did Gabriela ever call you back? | 加百莉亚给你回话了吗 |
[13:39] | You think maybe Jenny’s heard from Vanessa? | 你觉得珍妮可能会有瓦内萨的消息吗 |
[13:40] | Why would she call Jenny? | 她为什么会找珍妮呢 |
[13:42] | Yeah, yeah, I’m–I’m here. | 对 对 我在听 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Epperly’s friend at “Vanity Fair” | 埃普莉在《名利场》的朋友 |
[13:51] | says all he knows is Graydon Carter read the story | 说他只知道格雷顿·卡特读了那小说 |
[13:53] | and decided to run it. | 然后决定出版 |
[13:55] | Oh, that’s pretty cool, right? | 那很好呀 对吧 |
[13:56] | I mean, “Vanity fair”‘s gonna publish your writing? | 《名利场》要出版你的作品了 |
[13:58] | If only they were doing it because of my writing. | 他们这么做不是因为我的作品 |
[13:59] | I mean, they–they think it’s about a celebrity. | 这么做是因为他们认为那小说写的是一位名流 |
[14:02] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 怎么说 |
[14:03] | Oh, because it’s about a celebrity, kind of. | 因为小说人物有点像的名流是 |
[14:05] | Uh, Blair Waldorf, future princess of Monaco. | 布莱尔·霍道夫 未来的摩洛哥王妃 |
[14:10] | I wrote it in the spring, after she and I… | 我是今年春天时写的 在她跟我 |
[14:14] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:20] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:21] | To find the one person | 去找唯一一个 |
[14:23] | what can help me stop this before it’s too late. | 能帮我阻止这一切发生的人 |
[14:29] | It’s okay. I accept. | 好吧 我接受 |
[14:31] | Accept what? | 接受什么 |
[14:32] | Your apology. | 你的道歉 |
[14:41] | You didn’t talk to your mother. | 你没跟你妈妈说 |
[14:43] | It’s just so hard to say no to her. | 我真的很难拒绝她的要求 |
[14:46] | I worry she’ll make things more difficult later | 如果现在不能顺从她的话 |
[14:48] | if she doesn’t get her way right now. | 我担心她之后会弄出更多麻烦 |
[14:50] | I’m trying to ease her into our future. | 我只是在缓和她对于我们未来的威胁 |
[14:53] | The future is here. | 未来就是现在了 |
[14:56] | We’re gonna be married in three months. | 我们再过三个月就结婚了 |
[14:58] | I need to know that we’re in this together, | 我必须得确定我们站在同一条战线上 |
[15:00] | and I’m not just standing here alone. | 我不是一个人孤军奋战 |
[15:02] | You’re not. I’m right here. | 当然不是 我就在这 |
[15:04] | Those are just words. | 不是说说就罢了 |
[15:06] | I need proof. | 我需要你用行动证明 |
[15:11] | You’re right. | 我明白 |
[15:13] | The dress discussion can wait until tomorrow. | 礼服的事儿明天再说 |
[15:15] | But tonight, I show my mother that you come first. | 今晚我要让我妈知道 你最重要 |
[15:18] | Be ready at 6:00. | 6点钟准备好 |
[15:20] | Ready for what? | 准备做什么 |
[15:21] | You will be on my arm at the general assembly gala. | 我要带你一同前往联合国大会 |
[15:24] | I thought there was a rule. | 不是规定我去不了吗 |
[15:26] | It’s about to be broken. | 今晚我要打破那个规定 |
[15:28] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[15:33] | This isn’t right. These two walls need to be white. | 这里不对 这两面墙应该是白色的 |
[15:37] | Serena. Are you looking for Marshall? | 瑟琳娜 你来找马歇尔吗 |
[15:39] | No. You, actually. | 不 我是来找你的 |
[15:40] | I hope it’s to tell me | 你不会是来跟我解释 |
[15:41] | why you didn’t follow up after our first meeting. | 我们第一次会议后 你没有跟进的原因吧 |
[15:44] | I didn’t scare you away, did I? | 我不是给你吓跑了吧 |
[15:45] | No. No, no, no. Not at all. | 不不不 完全不是 |
[15:46] | I just didn’t want to step on Marshall’s toes. | 我只是不想伤马歇尔的感情 |
[15:48] | Why not? Keeping on them is what David hired you to do. | 可戴维雇用你就是为了跟进他们的工作 |
[15:51] | If it weren’t for you, | 如果不是因为你 |
[15:52] | he wouldn’t have even read the book. | 他根本不会看那本书 |
[15:54] | And it was his thoughtful comparison of the book to the script | 正是因为他做出书和剧本的细致对比 |
[15:57] | that’s helped keep all of the departments focused. | 才让各部门步调一致 |
[15:59] | But I-I did that the first week. | 但是那个对比在第一周我就做过了 |
[16:01] | If I would’ve known he was doing it, too, I… | 如果我早知道他也在做 我就… |
[16:06] | I’m not trying to get anyone in trouble. | 我不是想给别人添麻烦 |
[16:08] | Please don’t… | 请不要 |
[16:09] | No one’s in trouble. | 没什么麻烦 |
[16:11] | A little reminder that things don’t go unnoticed never hurts. | 揭示那些被该被知会的事没什么不好 |
[16:15] | What would you say to a little more responsibility, | 谁会觉得有责任感不好呢 |
[16:18] | See how you do with it? | 看你的表现了 |
[16:20] | I’d say… | 我只能说 |
[16:21] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[16:30] | Jane just called, gave me the rest of the day off. | 简刚打来电话 让我今天休息 |
[16:33] | Said I was taking too long to finish her task list | 她说我做事做得太慢 |
[16:35] | and that I should leave the rest to you. | 让我把剩下的工作交给你 |
[16:37] | Looks like things really do come easy to Serena Van der Woodsen, | 跟我听说的一样 这些事情对瑟琳娜来说 |
[16:39] | just like I heard. | 简直是易如反掌 |
[16:40] | But if you think you can do my job better than I can, | 但如果你把我的工作做得比我更好 |
[16:43] | here’s the test. | 那你就试试看吧 |
[16:47] | “Pull tomorrow’s sides, | 明日任务 |
[16:48] | “update phone sheet, take dogs to groomer, | 更新通讯录 带狗狗去美容院 |
[16:50] | write coverage of Eugenides.” | 写尤金尼德斯的报道 |
[16:53] | This isn’t so bad. How long did she give you to do this? | 也不是什么艰巨的任务 多长时间之内完成 |
[16:56] | Till tomorrow. | 明天 |
[16:57] | Okay, well, I’ll have it done by the party later. | 好的 派对之前我就能搞定 |
[16:59] | Well, I hope I don’t see you there. | 我并不希望在派对上看到你 |
[17:01] | Oh, you will. Wait. Have you seen my friends? | 我会去的 等等 你看到我的朋友们了吗 |
[17:02] | Hey, get down from there! | 从那里跳下来 |
[17:09] | Guys. Guys. G– | 你们 你们 |
[17:13] | You’re about to be in a lot of trouble, | 你麻烦大了 |
[17:16] | but I get the feeling you don’t care. | 我怎么觉得你满不在乎啊 |
[17:19] | You free tonight? | 你今晚有空吗 |
[17:21] | I am now. | 我现在有空 |
[17:40] | Oh! I forgot to ask you. How was the audition? | 对了 我忘记问你 试镜怎么样 |
[17:42] | Well, after I told them I wasn’t an actor, | 当我告诉他们 我不是演员之后 |
[17:44] | They said, “That’s too bad, because you’d be perfect | 他们说 真是太遗憾了 你太适合 |
[17:46] | as a kid from an east coast political family | 演一个东海岸政治家族的孩子 |
[17:48] | who’s constantly manipulated | 那种总是被家族操控 |
[17:50] | while trying to keep everyone around him happy.” | 同时还努力地让身边的朋友都开心的人 |
[17:51] | They told me that. | 他们就是这样跟我说的 |
[17:53] | You should’ve said, “Yes!” I mean it. | 你应该说 “是的” 我说真的 |
[17:54] | If there was still in Oprah, she would’ve been all over that. | 如果是上奥普拉脱口秀的话 她会更清楚的 |
[17:57] | Oh, I like Gayle. | 我喜欢盖尔[同为脱口秀主持人] |
[17:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:59] | So by the way, thank you for letting me use your card. | 还有 谢谢你让我用你的卡 |
[18:02] | If you hadn’t been here, | 如果不是你来了 |
[18:03] | I don’t know how I would’ve gotten this task done– | 我都不知道我怎么完成这个任务 |
[18:05] | which I’m sure was Marshall’s intention. | 而马歇尔恰恰不想让我顺利完成 |
[18:07] | Hey, gotta love California’s laws. | 我越来越喜欢加州的法则 |
[18:09] | Oh, by the way, | 还有 |
[18:10] | does Patrick Roberts have glaucoma or something? | 帕瑞克·罗伯茨是有青光眼还是什么病 |
[18:12] | Like a–like a little nervous twitch? | 比如 有点紧张抽搐症之类的 |
[18:14] | Who knows? It was the last thing on the list. | 谁知道呢 任务单上的最后一项 |
[18:16] | “Get Patrick his medicinal weed.” | 准备好帕瑞克的大麻 |
[18:18] | I wonder which one he’ll want– | 我不知道他会喜欢哪种 |
[18:20] | Blueberry headband, | “蓝莓头手” |
[18:21] | Dragon of shaolin, or sushi Friday? | “少林龙” 还是”周五寿司” |
[18:23] | Headband’s pretty good… | “头手”不错 |
[18:25] | From what I’ve heard from people telling me that it’s good. | 这是我听说来的 |
[18:28] | No, no judgment. I’m just curious why you need it. | 没什么意思 我只是好奇你怎么会需要那个 |
[18:31] | It’s not like cruising around on a yacht is stressful. | 坐在游艇里巡航没什么可紧张的吧 |
[18:34] | Uh, no, I know that, okay? But doing nothing | 不是紧张 但是成天无所事事 |
[18:36] | has given me a lot of time to think, you know? | 给了我足够的思考时间 |
[18:38] | And maybe the last couple years are starting to take their toll on me, | 也许是旧事的影响 |
[18:39] | between my family, Juliet… | 我的家庭 茱丽叶 |
[18:42] | Raina, you. | 瑞娜 还有你 |
[18:44] | I mean, sometimes I wish I could just reinvent myself, you know? | 有时候 我真希望可以改头换面重新做人 |
[18:47] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你真的来对地方了 |
[18:48] | Everyone in Hollywood reinvents themselves. | 在好莱坞的每个人都重新做人了 |
[18:50] | I mean, look at me. | 比如说我 |
[18:51] | I have gone from “It” Girl to working girl | 离家短短三千英里 |
[18:54] | in just 3,000 miles. | 我就从物质女变成工作女 |
[18:55] | I’m impressed. I’m impressed. | 真是让我大吃一惊 |
[18:56] | Look, if you’re sick of being you, | 听着 如果你厌倦了做自己 |
[18:58] | be someone else for a while. | 就换个角色 |
[19:00] | Yeah, and just where do you suppose that I do that? | 那你说我该去哪里换个角色呢 |
[19:02] | At the party we earned our way into tonight. | 今晚的派对就是一个很好的机会 |
[19:05] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:11] | My, don’t you look lovely! | 天啊 你看起来真可爱 |
[19:15] | Miss Blair go to U.N. | 布莱尔小姐要去联合国 |
[19:17] | With Louis and the princess? | 和路易还有王妃一起 |
[19:18] | I-I-I thought it wasn’t proper. | 我觉得不太合适 |
[19:21] | It isn’t. Miss Blair testing prince. | 本来就是 布莱尔小姐是在试探王子 |
[19:25] | Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight. | 路易跟我说 他今晚会跟他妈妈摊牌 |
[19:28] | So if he does, everything can continue the way it’s meant to. | 如果他做到了 那一切就按计划行事 |
[19:31] | And if he doesn’t, he and his mother will have | 如果他做不到 那就让他们娘俩 |
[19:33] | a lovely wedding in November without a bride. | 11月举办一场没有新娘的美好婚礼吧 |
[19:35] | Or she could just take my place, | 或者她可以直接取代我的位置 |
[19:37] | which seems to be what she wants. | 她似乎对此求之不得 |
[19:38] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[19:39] | Darling, is the stress of the wedding getting to you? | 亲爱的 是不是婚礼给你的压力太大了 |
[19:43] | Testing a good man who loves you never ends well. | 刻意考验一个爱你的好男人通常没有好结果 |
[19:46] | Nothing is getting to me, mother. | 妈妈 我没有任何压力 |
[19:49] | I am a Waldorf woman. | 我是霍道夫家的女人 |
[19:50] | I need to know I still have a voice | 我需要掌握话语权 |
[19:52] | and that voice is heard. | 同时保证我的话不会被忽视 |
[19:54] | Now I’m gonna go wait for Louis downstairs. | 我现在要下楼等路易了 |
[19:57] | I swear, | 我发誓 |
[19:58] | sometimes I don’t know where she gets it from. | 有时候 我真不知道她这脾气哪来的 |
[20:08] | Louis. | 路易 |
[20:10] | Dan. | 丹 |
[20:10] | Hey. Uh, listen, I-I really need your help. | 我真的需要你的帮助 |
[20:13] | I wrote a story | 我写的一个故事 |
[20:14] | that this magazine is publishing in their next issue, | 就要在一本杂志的下一期发表了 |
[20:17] | and I really don’t want them to. | 但其实我根本不想它发表 |
[20:18] | I have no idea how to stop it, | 可我没办法阻止他们 |
[20:20] | but I-I figured, you know, | 但我想 |
[20:22] | if you put your royal weight behind it, | 如果你用你的皇室身份给他们施压 |
[20:23] | it could be dead in an hour. | 这事大概一个小时就能解决 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry. I have an event I’m late for. | 对不起 我还有个宴会 马上要迟到了 |
[20:28] | – Blair is– – Blair is the one the story’s about. | -布莱尔 -布莱尔就是这故事的主角 |
[20:32] | I swear to you, if this story ever sees the light of day, | 我向你保证 一旦这个故事见了天日 |
[20:35] | you are not gonna be happy. | 你一定会很不开心的 |
[20:41] | You ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[20:43] | I thought your text said you were bringing a friend. | 你短信上不是说 要带一个朋友来吗 |
[20:45] | Oh, Marilu got a ride with Patrick Roberts. | 玛丽卢和帕特里克·罗伯茨一起走了 |
[20:47] | She goes wherever he goes anyway. | 她跟他寸步不离 |
[20:49] | Why? Are they together? | 为什么 他们在一起了吗 |
[20:50] | No, she’s his minder from the bond company. | 不是 她是保险公司派来的行为监督人 |
[20:53] | He has to stay sober, or the film gets shut down. | 他必须时刻保持清醒 否则电影就泡汤了 |
[20:57] | Luckily, you and I don’t. | 幸运的是 你跟我不需要 |
[20:59] | But you won’t be needing that helmet. I brought my truck. | 你不用戴那个头盔了 我开了卡车过来 |
[21:02] | Riding Mulholland can be pretty dangerous, | 在穆赫兰道骑车相当危险 |
[21:03] | and that’s where the party is. | 而且派对就在那里举行 |
[21:06] | Well, I’ll throw this inside. | 那我把这个放进去 |
[21:21] | Stick and stones may just break bones, | 石头棍棒也许只会让你伤筋断骨 |
[21:24] | but the wounds from words never heal… | 但言语带来的伤痕却永远无法愈合 |
[21:28] | Especially when they’re words we hoped we’d never read. | 尤其是那些我们希望从没看见过的言语 |
[21:32] | On second thought, | 转念一想 |
[21:33] | I’m sure I could ride carefully. | 我可以小心点骑 |
[21:36] | Nothing’s that dangerous, right? | 不会有那么危险 是吧 |
[22:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:12] | Oh, you can’t possibly– | 你不可能 |
[22:13] | have finished? She did. | 都搞定 可她就是做到了 |
[22:15] | Everything? | 所有事 |
[22:16] | Well, technically, there’s still one thing left. | 严格来说 还差一件事 |
[22:19] | Have you see Patrick? | 你看见帕特里克了吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah, outside by the pool. | 他在外面泳池边 |
[22:32] | This is your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[22:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:35] | Come on. You’re at a party | 别装蒜了 你横跨整个美国 |
[22:36] | all the way across the country from your real life, | 来参加一个不属于你生活圈子的派对 |
[22:38] | where no one knows your name. | 这里根本没人认识你 |
[22:39] | Who do you wanna be? | 你想扮成谁 |
[22:40] | No. No, I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works. All right? | 不要 我不认为这样有用 |
[22:43] | Oh, my God. Are you that guy– that guy from that movie? | 天啊 你是那个 你是电影里那个谁吗 |
[22:47] | Uh… yes. | 没错 |
[22:50] | I love that guy. Can we have your autograph? | 我爱死他了 能给我们签个名吗 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[22:55] | – Do you live in L.A.? – Yes. | -你住在洛杉矶吗 -是的 |
[22:57] | – Is that your Maybach in the driveway? – Yeah. | -车道上停的迈巴赫是你的吗 -是的 |
[22:59] | – This is your house? – Yes. | -这是你的房子吗 -是的 |
[23:01] | How about a tour? | 带我参观一下怎么样 |
[23:06] | Yes. Absolutely. | 好的 当然没问题 |
[23:12] | Uh, this is a private tour. | 这是私人之旅 |
[23:19] | My, my. | 我的神啊 |
[23:20] | If it isn’t New York’s finest. | 这不是纽约一姐吗 |
[23:22] | Nice to see you out and about for once. | 难得见你出来一次 |
[23:24] | Thanks, Patrick. It’s good to be out. | 帕特里克 谢谢 出来感觉很好 |
[23:27] | Hey, I, um, have something for you. | 嘿 我有东西要给你 |
[23:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[23:37] | Production sent me for it. | 制片人让我送来的 |
[23:40] | Well, that is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[23:44] | Marilu said it was cool? | 玛丽卢说这个没事吗 |
[23:46] | Well, I-I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[23:49] | Have fun? | 玩的开心吗 |
[23:50] | I will now. | 马上就开心了 |
[24:08] | I can’t even believe I’m answering this call. | 真不敢相信 我居然接了这个电话 |
[24:10] | I’m so sorry, Blair. Something’s come up | 布莱尔 对不起 突然有事 |
[24:13] | that’s taking me longer than anticipated. | 让我耽搁了 |
[24:15] | Now it looks like I won’t make it to the gala at all. | 现在看来我可能去不了大会了 |
[24:17] | You’re going with “vague” on this one? | 你就这样搪塞我吗 |
[24:19] | “Something’s come up”? | “突然有事” |
[24:21] | Why don’t you just admit that | 你怎么不干脆承认 |
[24:22] | you’re already in the U.N. with your mother | 你跟你妈一起去了联合国总部 |
[24:24] | instead of lying? | 别撒谎行吗 |
[24:25] | I’m not. I wish I could tell you where I am, | 我没有 我也想告诉你我在哪 |
[24:27] | but I made a promise. | 但我承诺过要保密 |
[24:29] | And we know how you honor the promises you make, | 大家都清楚你的承诺有多金贵 |
[24:32] | as long as they’re not to me. | 只有对我不是 |
[24:34] | Tell your mother congratulations. She won. | 跟你妈道喜吧 她赢了 |
[24:37] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[24:43] | Call down to Jimmy and tell him to get me a cab. | 给吉米打电话 让他帮我叫辆出租 |
[24:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:52] | – Do you collect? – Yes. | -你喜欢收藏吗 -是的 |
[24:55] | A Helmut Newton, right? | 这是赫尔穆特·纽顿的作品 对吗 |
[24:58] | Yes. | 对 是的 |
[24:59] | Is that Lauren Hutton? | 那幅是劳伦·赫顿的吗 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:03] | Or is it Lisa Taylor? | 还是丽莎·泰勒的 |
[25:06] | Yes. How’d you know? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[25:08] | Mm, I have a good eye… | 因为我眼尖儿 |
[25:10] | and good taste. | 品位还高 |
[25:13] | Is this the master bedroom? | 这是主卧吗 |
[25:25] | Let’s destroy it. | 我们来搞破坏吧 |
[25:28] | How is the score going? | 配乐进行的如何了 |
[25:30] | Uh, well, we’ve almost finished the key theme. | 主旋律基本快完成了 |
[25:33] | And we’ve been listening to that Leonard Cohen score | 我们还在听伦纳德·科恩的配乐 |
[25:35] | that he did for “Mccabe & Mrs. Miller” for inspiration. | 想从他给《花村》的配乐中获取灵感 |
[25:40] | I’m sorry. Would you two excuse me just for a minute? | 不好意思 我得离开一下 |
[25:45] | Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[25:47] | Marshall just informed me | 马歇尔刚刚告诉我 |
[25:48] | that he found Patrick with some pot, | 他发现帕特里克身上有大麻 |
[25:50] | which luckily he was able to confiscate | 幸运的是 马歇尔已经在 |
[25:52] | before disaster struck. | 他铸成大错之前截下了大麻 |
[25:54] | Disaster? | 铸成大错 |
[25:56] | Marilu’s from the insurance company. | 玛丽卢是保险公司的 |
[25:58] | The movie only keeps its completion bond | 帕特里克必须保持清醒 |
[25:59] | if Patrick stays sober. | 制片方才能得到”完工保证”[保险公司出具] |
[26:01] | If she found out he broke his sobriety, | 如果她发现 他再次嗑药的话 |
[26:02] | she’d have to shut the movie down. | 她就会叫停电影拍摄 |
[26:04] | I can’t imagine how he got his hands on it. | 我真不知道 他是怎么拿到那些东西的 |
[26:06] | Well, I’m gonna go get Patrick. He’ll tell us. | 我去找帕特里克 相信他能给我们答案 |
[26:08] | He is scared out of mind at what he almost did. | 他肯定会为他差点酿成的大祸疯掉的 |
[26:10] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:19] | Oh, thank god. I was… | 谢天谢地 我正… |
[26:23] | Blair? | 布莱尔 |
[26:24] | Hey, what are you doing here? Did Louis, uh… | 你过来有什么事吗 路易有没有 |
[26:26] | Uh, I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还有什么地方可以去 |
[26:28] | I wasn’t gonna come here. | 我本来不想来这 |
[26:29] | I hadn’t talked to you all summer, and… | 整个夏天 我都没和你联系 |
[26:31] | you’re the only person I know in New York right now, | 可你是我认识的人里 唯一一个还在纽约的 |
[26:34] | and I really need a friend, | 而我现在 真的很需要一个朋友 |
[26:36] | if you’re still… | 如果你还是的话 |
[26:37] | Of course I am. What’s going on? | 我当然还是你的朋友 发生什么事了 |
[26:42] | I am about to call off my engagement. | 我要取消我的订婚 |
[26:46] | I can’t marry someone | 我不能和一个 |
[26:48] | who doesn’t stand up for me, not even to his own mother. | 在他妈妈面前都不能维护我的人结婚 |
[26:52] | And… when I tell him it’s over, | 当我告诉他 我们结束了的时候 |
[26:56] | I’ll need to get away, to clear my head. | 我需要逃离片刻 让自己清醒一下 |
[27:00] | You were in the Hamptons? | 你之前是在汉普顿吗 |
[27:02] | Uh, Amagansett. Cece’s house. | 在阿默甘西特 茜茜那里 |
[27:04] | Is it empty? | 那现在没人吧 |
[27:08] | Take me there. | 带我过去 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:13] | Uh, we can, uh, we can take my dad’s car. | 我们 我们可以开我爸的车去 |
[27:16] | You’ll call Louis from there. | 到了那 你再和路易联系 |
[27:19] | I’ll be there with you, | 无论你需要什么 |
[27:21] | for whatever you need. | 我都在你身边陪着你 |
[27:25] | Often, all it takes to find a new path | 通常来说 寻找新路径是为了 |
[27:28] | is to make a sharp turn and see what you find. | 让局面突然扭转 看看你到底得到了什么 |
[27:58] | You gotta take it easy up here. | 从这开始你得小心点 |
[28:00] | People write songs about wiping out on our L.A. roadways. | 有些歌里都写到 在洛杉矶的道路上翻车 |
[28:03] | I’m not scared. | 我一点都不怕 |
[28:04] | Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[28:06] | I’m not scared of anything. | 我什么都不怕 |
[28:19] | But beware. | 小心点 |
[28:21] | Sometimes what you’re faced with is a dead end. | 有些时候你所面对的 可是死路一条 |
[28:36] | Oh, my god. Are you okay? | 老天哪 你没事吧 |
[28:39] | I’m perfect. You see any blood anywhere? | 我好得很 你看我流血没 |
[28:42] | I could use a glass of Scotch, however. | 但我需要一杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[28:44] | Should we walk or should I drive you on yours? | 我们是走回去 还是我开你的车载你回去呢 |
[28:47] | Okay, I know I don’t know you at all, | 好吧 我知道 我一点都不了解你 |
[28:50] | and you probably could give a damn about what I have to say. | 但是我希望 我接下来的话你能听进去 |
[28:54] | Most of the people in my business are in it | 大多数人来我这里 |
[28:55] | because they’re thrill-seekers or adrenaline junkies. | 是因为 他们热衷于寻求刺激 |
[28:58] | But for some of them, | 但还有其他一些人 |
[29:00] | there’s something darker going on. | 有着更阴暗的原因 |
[29:01] | I think you need help. | 我觉得你需要帮助 |
[29:02] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我好得很 |
[29:04] | Well, that may be, but… | 好吧 可能是 但是 |
[29:07] | this date is over. | 这次约会结束了 |
[29:10] | Good luck, Chuck. | 祝你好运 恰克 |
[29:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:19] | My best friend was right. | 我的好朋友说的是对的 |
[29:20] | Saying “Yes” makes everything better. | 说”是的”让一切都好多了 |
[29:22] | Well, based on my own recent experience, I’ve have to agree. | 根据我最近的经验 我非常赞同 |
[29:25] | Now it’s time for you to leave. | 现在你得走了 |
[29:27] | Well, if that’s how you want to be about it, okay. | 如果你希望我走 那没问题 |
[29:30] | But it is my house. | 但是 这是我家 |
[29:31] | Don’t you think you should be the one to go? | 你不认为 你是该走的那个吗 |
[29:33] | Actually, this is my house. | 事实上 这是我家 |
[29:35] | And just so you know, this isn’t the master bedroom. | 现在可以告诉你了 这不是主卧 |
[29:37] | It’s a guest room– the smallest one. | 这是客房 最小的一间客房 |
[29:41] | Nice to meet you, by the way, um… | 很高兴见到你 你叫 |
[29:43] | Nate. | 内特 |
[29:44] | Mm. That’s a great name. | 很棒的名字 |
[29:45] | Uh, and you are? | 你叫什么呢 |
[29:47] | Done now. | 谈话结束 |
[29:52] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[29:54] | You think I didn’t know what you were up to? | 你以为我不知道 你打的是什么主意吗 |
[29:55] | Try to tell me that doing everything on Jane’s list | 你是想告诉我 规规矩矩地完成简布置的任务 |
[29:57] | wasn’t just to show me up. | 并不能让我崭露头角 |
[29:59] | So you decided to add a few tasks that could get me fired, | 所以你就多加了件事儿 好让我被解雇 |
[30:02] | not to mention shut down the movie? | 既然这让电影停拍也在所不惜吗 |
[30:04] | I didn’t think you could actually come through. | 我根本没有料到 你真的做到了 |
[30:06] | I thought you’d have to tell Jane you couldn’t finish. | 我以为你会告诉简 你没法完成 |
[30:08] | I need this job more than you do, okay? | 我比你更需要这份工作 好吧 |
[30:11] | I pay for my life. | 我得自己养活自己 |
[30:12] | I have student loans, rent, a car lease. | 我要付助学贷款 房租 汽车租用费 |
[30:15] | I can’t afford to get fired. | 我不能被炒 |
[30:17] | And I can? | 那我就可以吗 |
[30:18] | You’re Serena van der Woodsen. | 你是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
[30:19] | You do one lap around this party, | 你在这走一圈 |
[30:21] | you’ll get ten job offers. | 就会有十份工作到手 |
[30:22] | You weren’t even looking when you found this one. | 你没花什么力气 就得到了这份工作 |
[30:25] | In two weeks, when you’re at college, | 两周后 当你回到学校的时候 |
[30:25] | will you even look back at this as anything more | 你会把这份工作看得 |
[30:27] | than that thing you did that summer? | 比你暑假做的其他事更重要吗 |
[30:32] | This is my career. | 但这是我的事业 |
[30:36] | I haven’t found him yet, but when I do… | 我还没找到他 等我找到他 |
[30:38] | Marilu, wait. | 玛丽卢 等一下 |
[30:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:42] | I’m the one that gave Patrick the pot. | 是我把东西给帕特里克的 |
[30:45] | And he only took it because I told him production okayed it. | 他会接受是因为我说这是制片方允许的 |
[30:49] | Someone played a joke on me, | 有人耍了我 |
[30:50] | and if I wasn’t so intent on proving my worth, | 但如果不是我急于证明自己的价值 |
[30:54] | I-I wouldn’t have fallen for it, but… | 我也不会这么容易上当 |
[30:57] | I did. | 但是 我却做了 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:05] | You can tell Jane I’ll clear out my desk in the morning. | 告诉简 明早我会把办公桌收拾出来 |
[31:11] | I don’t understand, Louis. Are you following me now? | 我没搞明白 路易 你在跟踪我吗 |
[31:13] | No, Blair. | 不 布莱尔 |
[31:14] | Actually… | 其实 |
[31:17] | It’s fine if you are, | 你在这儿更好 |
[31:18] | because I can do this in person then. | 我可以当面直说了 |
[31:21] | No, Louis is not here… for you. | 路易不是为了你而来的 |
[31:26] | He’s not? | 不是吗 |
[31:32] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[31:33] | Louis didn’t meet you tonight | 他今天晚上爽约 |
[31:36] | because he was helping me. | 是为了帮我 |
[31:39] | Helping you what? | 帮你干嘛 |
[31:42] | Last spring, I-I-I wrote a story about you, | 去年春天 我写了篇关于你的文章 |
[31:45] | and due to a series of unfortunate events, | 由于各种原因 |
[31:48] | that story is going to be published. | 这篇文章要出版了 |
[31:51] | Was… going to be. | 是本来要出版 |
[31:54] | Was. | 是这样 |
[31:54] | Uh, I asked, and Louis kindly obliged to… | 我请路易帮忙 |
[31:59] | help me kill it before it came out | 阻止文章出版 |
[32:01] | so it wouldn’t embarrass you, and that’s exactly what he did. | 如此一来就不会让你难堪 他也做到了 |
[32:05] | He really is your prince. | 他是你的真命天子 |
[32:08] | It may not have been standing up to his mother, | 可能你觉得他太听妈妈的话 |
[32:09] | but it was protecting you against the world. | 但他确实在保护你不受伤害 |
[32:13] | You gotta understand, | 希望你明白 |
[32:15] | I didn’t ever think anyone would read it. | 我真没想到会有人读那篇文章 |
[32:18] | You let me almost walk away from everything tonight. | 刚才你差点让我放弃了一切 |
[32:22] | And all the while, you knew exactly where Louis was, | 其实你一直很清楚路易的行踪 |
[32:25] | exactly what he was doing for me. | 知道他为我做的一切 |
[32:28] | How could you let that happen? | 你怎么能这样 |
[32:30] | Why would you? | 为什么你… |
[32:32] | What possible reason could you have? | 你到底什么居心 |
[32:37] | Lonely boy learning three words, eight letters | 孤独男孩意识到 如果没遇到合适的人 |
[32:39] | don’t come out right when no one wants to hear them. | 那三个字千万不要说出口 |
[32:43] | Come on, Louis. Let’s go. | 路易 我们走吧 |
[32:46] | I’m done here. | 我不想待在这儿 |
[33:06] | Hey, are you happy? | 开心吗 |
[33:08] | We decided what we wanted, | 我们想好要干嘛 |
[33:09] | went after it like you said, and look what happened. | 就不顾一切奔过来了 但你看看现在… |
[33:12] | Yes, look. Serena, | 没错 瑟琳娜 |
[33:15] | You accepted responsibility without hesitation | 你毫不犹豫地承担了责任 |
[33:17] | for maybe the first time in your life. | 这也是你破天荒头一次吧 |
[33:20] | And, Nate, you had more fun not being you | 内特 改变自己的过程很有趣 |
[33:23] | than you’ve ever had actually being you, | 比过去一板一眼过日子好得多 |
[33:25] | which means you now know you need to change. | 现在你也明白了自己现在需要改变 |
[33:28] | Is it just me, or is what he’s saying actually making sense? | 是我的错觉吗 还是他的话真有道理了呢 |
[33:30] | Maybe we’re not awake yet. | 可能我们还没睡醒呢 |
[33:32] | We’re growing up. | 我们已经长大了 |
[33:33] | We need to start being responsible for ourselves | 得为自己负责 |
[33:38] | instead of always being responsible for others. | 而不是总为他人负责 |
[33:40] | What, you knew? | 怎么 你都知道了吗 |
[33:41] | Nate, I know you think I must be dying inside | 内特 你肯定觉得我内心会崩溃 |
[33:44] | because Blair is marrying another man. | 因为布莱尔要嫁给别人 |
[33:46] | But we let each other go. | 但我们都已经想开了 |
[33:48] | So stop doing stuff like this and start focusing on yourself. | 别再这样了 多为自己想想吧 |
[33:52] | And you. | 至于你 |
[33:53] | Though this part of your journey may have come to an end, | 虽然有些事不太顺 |
[33:56] | it shows you there’s a world out there you never knew existed, | 但你看到了另一个世界 |
[34:00] | one you want to be part of. | 虽从不知道其存在 却想融入的世界 |
[34:02] | Have you ever thought of writing a book? | 你有没有想过出本书 |
[34:03] | People like me don’t write books. We’re written about. | 像我这样的人不写书 只会被写 |
[34:10] | Okay, I should go clean out my desk. | 好吧 我要去整理书桌 |
[34:12] | Yep. I should probably get outta here, too. | 我也要出去走走 |
[34:14] | I’m pretty sure I left my phone at the party last night, | 昨天晚上把手机落派对上了 |
[34:16] | and while I’m at it, | 现在过去拿 |
[34:17] | I should probably apologize to the hostess. | 还得跟女主人道个歉 |
[34:19] | I’ll stay here alone with my genius. | 那就留我这个天才自己在这儿吧 |
[34:22] | Come here. Ah. | 来抱抱 |
[34:23] | – Too close. Too close. – Don’t be shy. Don’t be shy. Don’t be shy. | -注意保持距离 -别害羞嘛 别害羞 |
[34:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:34] | No, is it my hair? | 难道发型很难看吗 |
[34:36] | I didn’t want to say anything in front of Louis, | 有些话我不想当着路易的面说 |
[34:39] | but I found something | 但我在贮藏室 |
[34:42] | hidden in the pantry. | 发现了这个 |
[34:44] | Is this why you have been acting so strange about Louis? | 最近你对路易举止奇怪 是因为这个吧 |
[34:48] | Is there something you need to tell me? | 有什么需要跟我说的吗 |
[34:53] | Is me who needs to confess. | 是我的错 |
[34:57] | Baby number two on way. | 我要有第二个宝宝啦 |
[35:01] | This is what you needed to tell me yesterday | 你昨天说的要改变未来的事 |
[35:04] | that would affect our future? | 就是这个吗 |
[35:05] | Yes. I-I just want to tell you first, | 对啊 我想先告诉你 |
[35:07] | but you were away, | 但你不在 |
[35:08] | and it not right to text “Hello, pregnant!” | 我也不能直接短信你说 “嗨 又有了哦” |
[35:11] | And–and then you were back, but you did not let me speak, | 而且你回来后也没给我说话的机会 |
[35:13] | and so now news comes out this way. | 就这样 今天被发现了 |
[35:16] | At least news out. | 不过好在说出来了 |
[35:17] | And “Gossip girl” talk about me. I feel so special. | “八卦天后”上都有我的消息 好受宠若惊 |
[35:21] | Congratulations! | 恭喜恭喜 |
[35:22] | Well, well, well, upper east siders. | 好了好了 上东区的各位 |
[35:24] | I got my answer after all, | 我要的答案终于找到了 |
[35:27] | and it turns out the only thing expanding | 看来霍道夫家里 |
[35:29] | at the Waldorf residence is the help. | 唯一需要的就是帮助 |
[35:32] | Yet all this talk about expecting | 这些关于怀孕[双关:也有期待之意]的对话 |
[35:34] | has got me thinking about expectations. | 让我想起了期盼与意料之外 |
[35:38] | I had no idea I was gonna meet him out here, | 我也没想到能在这儿遇到他 |
[35:40] | I didn’t expect to make contact till New York. | 我还想着到纽约才能见面呢 |
[35:42] | But something tells me | 但我觉得我会再见到他 |
[35:44] | I’m gonna see him again even sooner than I imagined. | 而且会比想象中的早 |
[35:49] | Oh, much sooner. | 看来要早得多 |
[35:51] | Call you later. | 一会打给你 |
[35:56] | You must be here for this. | 你来拿这个的吧 |
[35:57] | Yes. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[35:59] | And listen, I know you don’t know really know me at all, | 还有 我知道你根本不认识我 |
[36:02] | but I feel like I owe you an apology | 但我假扮了别人的身份 |
[36:03] | for pretending to be someone else. | 得向你陪个不是 |
[36:06] | And I only did it because I’m just now starting to realize | 我这么做 因为我觉得 |
[36:08] | that, well, I don’t really know who I am. | 我还没有搞清楚自己到底是谁 |
[36:11] | Anyway, I’m sorry, | 不管怎么说 对不起 |
[36:13] | but I still had a lot of fun with you. | 但是跟你在一起很开心 |
[36:16] | As did I. And I accept. | 我也是 我接受你的道歉 |
[36:19] | Who knows? Maybe we’ll see each other around sometime. | 说不定我们还能再见面呢 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:25] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[36:29] | Bye. | 回见 |
[36:37] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[36:39] | Yes. There’s a whole load of things | 是的 一大早我的日程上 |
[36:41] | I need done on my list this morning. | 就排满了一堆待办事宜 |
[36:43] | Oh, I-I guess you didn’t hear. | 我想您没有听说那件事吧 |
[36:45] | I heard. Marilu told me. | 听说了 玛丽卢告诉我了 |
[36:48] | “The beautiful and the damned” wraps in a week, | 《美丽与毁灭》一周内就要杀青了 |
[36:50] | but how would you like to keep working for me? | 你愿意继续为我工作吗 |
[36:52] | You’re the first one in every morning, | 每天 你都是第一个到岗上班 |
[36:53] | the last one to leave every night. | 最后一个离岗下班的 |
[36:56] | I need someone with your dedication and fire. | 我需要像你这样甘于奉献 充满热情的人 |
[36:59] | Although you might want to check with me | 不过如果下次你发现我给了你什么奇怪的任务 |
[37:00] | the next time one of my tasks seems a little off-the-wall. | 你最好跟我确认一下 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:05] | Well, what do you say? | 意下如何 |
[37:09] | I would love to. | 我非常乐意 |
[37:16] | Hey. What’s going on? | 你还好吗 |
[37:19] | Lily has another meeting with the decorator. | 莉莉又和设计师开会去了 |
[37:20] | She’s redecorated so many times, it looks exactly the same. | 她已经重装修好几次了 但感觉都一个样 |
[37:24] | I keep telling Andy Cohen he should make a show about her | 我和安迪·科恩说该为她制作一个节目 |
[37:26] | called “The real house arrests of New York.” | 就叫”纽约真人版软禁” |
[37:28] | Well, you can, uh, hang here with me, | 那你可以来这儿陪我 |
[37:31] | help me with this mail. | 顺便帮我处理这些邮件 |
[37:32] | Good, because I have some time | 很好 正好在911十周年 |
[37:33] | before the 9/11 memorial 10th anniversary album launch. | 纪念专辑推行前夕 我还是挺有空的 |
[37:36] | Oh, and by the way, your story was amazing. | 喔 对了 你写的故事很棒 |
[37:39] | Thanks for letting me read it. I’m just a little bit confused. | 谢谢你与我分享 我只是有点儿疑惑 |
[37:42] | I-I expected something negative about Blair, | 我以为会有一些布莱尔的反面描写 |
[37:44] | but in fact, it was quite the opposite. | 但其实 恰好相反 |
[37:47] | Why was it so important that no one read it? | 那你又为什么不愿出版呢 |
[37:49] | Did you make it to the end? | 你看结局了吗 |
[37:50] | Well, I assumed that was artistic license. | 我以为那结局是一种唯美的写法 |
[37:52] | Did… that actually happen? | 不过真的… 有发生吗 |
[37:54] | Mm. A writer never tells. | 无可奉告 |
[37:57] | So now I just have to make sure that | 你看过一个章节了 我现在只要确保 |
[37:59] | the book that chapter comes from never sees the light of day. | 那本书永远不要出版就行了 |
[38:02] | There’s a whole book? | 原来是一整本书呀 |
[38:03] | Well, don’t get too excited. I’m hoping, uh, | 别激动 我希望瓦内萨 |
[38:06] | Vanessa only leaked the one chapter to the magazine, | 只是泄露了一个章节给杂志社 |
[38:08] | since that’s all they had. | 目前看来他们只有这一章节 |
[38:10] | Oh, look. | 看这个 |
[38:11] | Air mail from Barcelona. | 巴塞罗那寄来的航空件 |
[38:18] | The thing about expectations | 所谓期望 |
[38:20] | is most of the time, someone else sets them for you, | 就是大多时候 别人早已为你做好安排 |
[38:24] | Yet you feel like they’ve been there all along | 然而你感觉他们一直在左右观望 |
[38:27] | and you can’t wait to live up to them. | 让你不得不达到他们的期望 |
[38:30] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[38:31] | I’m not coming. Guess why. | 我不去了 你猜怎么着 |
[38:34] | Jane offered me a job. | 简给了我一份工作 |
[38:35] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[38:36] | I said yes! | 我说 好的 |
[38:38] | Really? That’s great. | 真的吗 太棒了 |
[38:39] | oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:40] | I mean, it wouldn’t have happened without you two. | 多亏有你们两个 |
[38:43] | How about now? | 来庆祝下吧 |
[38:45] | Your new L.A. Lifestyle ready to make an exception? | 为你崭新的洛杉矶生活破一次例吧 |
[38:47] | Well, I think so. Pop it open. | 我也是这么想 开吧 |
[38:52] | Of course that happened. | 我就知道会这样 |
[38:54] | There’s–there’s a bathroom in the dressing room right there. | 那边更衣室里有盥洗室 |
[38:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[38:58] | Just… come on. | 就这么喝吧 |
[39:19] | But just because you know what’s expected of you | 虽然你知道别人对你的期望 |
[39:23] | doesn’t mean you still can’t surprise everyone. | 但这并不代表你就不能给他们一个意外惊喜 |
[39:34] | Blair… | 布莱尔 |
[39:35] | you look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[39:36] | Of course she does. | 当然啦 |
[39:37] | Mother, Blair is not carrying those. | 妈妈 这不是布莱尔的捧花 |
[39:48] | And there are some other things | 我还有一些事情 |
[39:49] | I need to talk to you about, too. | 要和您商量一下 |
[40:04] | Do they know? | 他们知道了吗 |
[40:07] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[40:09] | How far along you are. | 知道你怀孕多久了 |
[40:11] | I’d say… six weeks? | 我猜… 6周了吧 |
[40:14] | They sent me your measurements. | 他们给过我你的尺寸 |
[40:16] | Well, you obviously can’t read, | 显然你不懂尺寸 |
[40:18] | or they were wrong when you got them… | 或者说他们给你的尺寸是错的 |
[40:19] | Because I’m not pregnant. | 因为我没怀孕 |
[40:21] | Lie to me all you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[40:22] | but your body will be telling the whole world the truth | 但是婚礼那天 |
[40:25] | by the time of your wedding. | 你的体型会显露真相的 |
[40:27] | Nothing stays hidden for long. | 纸是包不住火的 |
[40:46] | The one month anniversary of our move. | 庆祝我们搬家1个月 |
[40:49] | It’s crazy. | 真是难以置信 |
[40:50] | What’s crazy is if your uncle hadn’t left you | 难以置信的是如果不是你叔叔留给你的钱太少 |
[40:52] | that tiny bit of money, we never would’ve left Miami. | 我们也不至于要离开迈阿密 |
[40:55] | I just hope you don’t mind working a crap job with me | 我只是希望在我们的生活踏上正轨前 |
[40:57] | till we figure stuff out. | 你别介意跟我一起在这打杂 |
[40:58] | No, I’m just glad to be away from there. | 不会 我很高兴能离开那里 |
[41:00] | Ivy, stop talking to your boyfriend and start working. | 艾薇 别跟你男友闲聊了 赶紧开工 |
[41:03] | You’re late. | 你已经迟到了 |
[41:05] | Don’t get fired. We need the cash. | 可别被炒鱿鱼啊 我们需要钱 |
[41:13] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[41:14] | And you often find what you least expect | 而你常常会发现 你最不愿期待的 |
[41:16] | is right in front of you… | 往往会不期而至 |
[41:17] | Oh, my gosh! | 天呐 |
[41:19] | Serena? | 瑟琳娜 |
[41:19] | Waiting to change everything forever. | 静待着改变一切 |
[41:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[41:23] | Oh, what am I doing here? What are you doing here? | 我吗 倒是你在这里做什么呀 |
[41:28] | Ivy. Ivy, your shift. | 艾薇 艾薇 到点接班了 |
[41:31] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[41:33] | Um, let’s get out of here. | 我们还是出去吧 |
[41:34] | Yeah, let’s go. Okay. | 恩 走吧 |
[41:35] | Whether you want to or not. | 不论你愿意与否 |
[41:37] | So good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[41:38] | It’s good to see you. | 我也是 |
[41:39] | X.O.X.O., gossip girl. | X.O.X.O. 八卦天后 |