时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | What? I think she… | 怎么回事 她好像 |
[01:06] | got my wallet. | 偷了我的钱包 |
[01:10] | Hey, stop! | 站住 |
[01:11] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[01:46] | Oh, come on, Tom. | 别这样 汤姆 |
[01:48] | – It wasn’t that bad. – Oh, no? | -也没那么糟吧 -是吗 |
[01:50] | Childish drivel. | 简直幼稚之极 |
[01:52] | The acting was fine; the music was lovely. | 表演还行 音乐不错 |
[01:55] | What about you, Bruce? | 你觉得怎么样 布鲁斯 |
[01:57] | Sorry, Mom, I agree with Dad. | 抱歉 妈妈 我同意爸爸 |
[01:59] | It was kinda lame. | 是感觉有点逊 |
[02:01] | “Kinda lame”? | “有点逊” |
[02:02] | There’s no such word as “kinda.” | 世上就没有”有点”这么一说 |
[02:03] | It was totally lame. Yeah. | 是逊毙了 没错 |
[02:05] | You two, so judgment… | 你们两个太挑… |
[02:06] | What’s up, folks? | 你们好啊 伙计们 |
[02:08] | Stay calm, Bruce. | 别慌 布鲁斯 |
[02:10] | Give me your money! | 把钱拿出来 |
[02:13] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:16] | We’re cooperating. | 我们会配合的 |
[02:20] | The necklace. | 项链给我 |
[02:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:29] | Easy. | 放松 |
[03:01] | Mom! Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:05] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[03:06] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[03:30] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[03:31] | – Don’t move! – Yeah, don’t touch my face! | -别动 -别碰我脸 |
[03:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[03:37] | I need my pills. | 我要我的药 |
[03:38] | I need my pills. | 我要我的药 |
[03:41] | You wish. | 想的美 |
[03:42] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[03:43] | – Where are my pills? – Back, back. | -我的药在哪 -退后 退后 |
[03:44] | – Come on. Give them to me. – Back. Come on. | -别这样 给我吧 -快点退后 |
[03:47] | Where are my pills?! | 我的药在哪 |
[03:55] | I said give me my pills, bitch. | 我说了把药给我 婊子 |
[03:58] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[04:01] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[04:02] | I got this. | 我能处理 |
[04:05] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[04:07] | Hold… | 别 |
[04:08] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[04:10] | Sir, | 先生 |
[04:11] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:12] | Not at them, look at me. | 别看他们 看着我 |
[04:13] | My name’s Jim. | 我叫吉姆 |
[04:15] | Jim Gordon. What’s yours? | 吉姆·戈登 你叫什么 |
[04:18] | I need my pills. | 我要我的药 |
[04:20] | Okay, well, everything’s gonna be all right. | 好的 不会有事的 |
[04:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:25] | Got your pills right here. | 你的药就在这里 |
[04:28] | Want some pills? | 你要药吗 |
[04:30] | Here you go, here you go, | 给你 拿去吧 |
[04:31] | here’s some pills for you, all right? | 给你药 好吗 |
[04:37] | These aren’t my pills. | 这不是我的药 |
[04:47] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 伙计们 |
[04:48] | Didn’t mean to bark at you all like that. | 不是有意冲你们嚷嚷来着 |
[04:50] | Got a little bit carried away. | 我有点忘形了 |
[04:51] | Get up! | 起来 |
[04:53] | Hey, hey, come on, man, take it easy! | 别这样 别下那么重手 |
[04:55] | Come on, guys! | 别这样 伙计们 |
[04:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[04:59] | We had the drop on him. | 我们本可以制服他 |
[05:00] | Yeah, well, he’s dropped, isn’t he? | 他这不是被制服了吗 |
[05:02] | You could’ve gotten hurt. Rookie mistake. | 你可能会受伤 菜鸟才犯的错 |
[05:04] | Next time, shoot the son of a bitch. | 下次直接开枪 |
[05:06] | If I shoot, that sets everybody off. | 我要是开枪 场面就会失控 |
[05:08] | Gunfire every which way. | 子弹到处飞 |
[05:09] | Somebody takes a cop’s gun, | 有人抢了警察的枪 |
[05:11] | you shoot him. | 你就要击毙他 |
[05:12] | That’s basic. | 这是基本常识 |
[05:13] | Yo, Bullock, Gordon, you’re up! | 布洛克 戈登 出警了 |
[05:15] | Double homicide, Theater District. | 双重凶杀 在剧院区 |
[05:17] | Give me a break, shift’s nearly over. | 别这样 我都快下班了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, nearly. | 是啊 这不还没吗 |
[05:31] | Oh, the legendary Harvey Bullock. | 传奇的哈维·布洛克啊 |
[05:33] | No rest for the wicked, eh? | 坏人不休假 是吧 |
[05:34] | Tannenbaum, looking crisp. | 泰伦鲍姆 你气色不错啊 |
[05:36] | This is my new partner, James Gordon. | 这是我的新搭档 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[05:38] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:38] | Just got here myself. | 我也是刚到 |
[05:40] | Male, female, gunshot. | 男的 女的 枪杀 |
[05:42] | Their kid saw the whole thing. | 他们的小孩目睹了整个过程 |
[05:44] | Poor bastard hasn’t spoke a word yet. | 可怜的小家伙一个字都还没说 |
[05:59] | My name’s James Gordon. | 我叫詹姆斯·戈登 |
[06:01] | I’m a detective. | 我是一名警探 |
[06:03] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[06:08] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[06:09] | You don’t have to talk. | 你不必开口说话 |
[06:11] | Listen, T., do me a favor. | 听着 泰 帮我个忙 |
[06:13] | You didn’t see me, okay? | 你就当没看见我 行吗 |
[06:15] | I see you right in front of me. | 我看见你正站在我面前呢 |
[06:16] | What’s your problem? | 怎么回事 |
[06:18] | That’s Thomas and Martha Wayne. | 那是托马斯和玛莎·韦恩 |
[06:21] | I don’t need that kind of hassle. | 我不想要这个麻烦 |
[06:22] | Call Major Crimes; they’d love to have this. | 叫重案组来 他们会乐意接手这案子的 |
[06:25] | Yeah, but they’re not here. | 是啊 但他们现在不在这儿 |
[06:27] | And your partner is talking to the witness. | 而你的搭档在和目击者谈话 |
[06:29] | So… | 所以… |
[06:30] | that makes it your case. | 这就是你的案子了 |
[06:35] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[06:37] | My-my name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[06:43] | Can you tell me what happened, Bruce? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 布鲁斯 |
[06:59] | When I was about your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[07:02] | a drunk driver hit our car. | 一个醉驾司机撞上了我们的车 |
[07:06] | Killed my dad. | 害死了我爸爸 |
[07:07] | I was right next to him. | 我当时就坐在他身边 |
[07:13] | I know how you feel right now. | 我明白你现在的感受 |
[07:18] | And I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[07:20] | however dark and scary the world might be right now, | 无论现在这世界感觉多黑暗恐怖 |
[07:25] | there will be light. | 光明总会到来 |
[07:29] | There will be light, Bruce. | 光明会到来的 布鲁斯 |
[07:34] | We just got out of the movies. | 我们刚刚看完电影出来 |
[07:38] | We were walking through the alley | 我们穿过小巷 |
[07:39] | to catch an uptown cab, and… | 想搭一辆去上城区的出租车 然后… |
[07:43] | a man came out of the shadows. | 一个男的从暗处走出来 |
[07:45] | He-he was tall | 他很高 |
[07:48] | with a black mask and… | 戴着一个黑色的面具… |
[07:50] | he had a hat and gloves… | 一顶帽子和一双手套… |
[07:54] | and shiny shoes. | 还穿了擦亮的鞋子 |
[07:56] | He took my dad’s wallet | 他抢了我爸的钱包 |
[07:58] | and my mom’s necklace. | 还有我妈的项链 |
[08:02] | And then he shot them | 然后他射杀了他们 |
[08:04] | for no reason. | 毫无缘由 |
[08:07] | I should’ve done something! | 我本该做些什么 |
[08:09] | But I was too scared. | 但我当时太害怕了 |
[08:10] | There was nothing you could’ve done to stop what happened. | 你根本没法阻止这一切 |
[08:14] | But there is something you can do now. | 但你现在可以做一件事 |
[08:19] | You can be strong. | 那就是坚强起来 |
[08:22] | Be strong. | 坚强起来 |
[08:25] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[08:27] | I will find the man who did this. | 我会找到凶手的 |
[08:34] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[08:51] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[08:52] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[08:54] | We’re gonna get the guy that did this, sir. | 我们会将凶手绳之以法的 先生 |
[08:57] | New boy, are you? | 新来的 是不是 |
[08:59] | You could say. | 可以这么说 |
[09:02] | Good luck, mate. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[09:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[09:07] | Don’t look. | 别看了 |
[09:09] | Head up, eyes front. | 抬起头 目视前方 |
[09:11] | Don’t let them see you crying. | 别让他们看见你哭 |
[09:28] | Shouldn’t we be there when they move the victims? | 他们搬走尸体时我们不是该在场吗 |
[09:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:33] | Listen, hot shot, | 听着 大警探 |
[09:34] | do me a favor. | 行行好 |
[09:35] | Don’t start talking to witnesses until I say so. | 我没说话你别随便去跟目击者谈话 |
[09:37] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么意见 |
[09:39] | My problem, soldier boy, | 我的意见 当兵的 |
[09:41] | you just caught us a gigantic, flaming ball of crap. | 就是你给我们找了个特大号的烫手山芋 |
[09:44] | Oh, yeah, how’s that? | 是吗 怎么讲 |
[09:46] | You never heard of Thomas and Martha Wayne? | 你没听说过托马斯玛莎·韦恩夫妇吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, sure, the Wayne Foundation. | 听说过 韦恩基金会的 |
[09:51] | Yeah. Two of the richest and most powerful people in Gotham. | 没错 哥谭最有钱有权的一对夫妇 |
[09:55] | You can’t begin to imagine the pressure, | 如果我们不能尽快破案 |
[09:56] | we don’t close this thing quick. | 你自己想想压力多大吧 |
[09:58] | So let’s close it quick. | 那我们就尽快破案 |
[09:59] | Yeah, right. | 说得轻松 |
[10:00] | This is random street robbery, Holmes. | 这就是一起当街抢劫 大侦探 |
[10:02] | Perp could be any one of 10,000 mopes out there. | 外面闲晃的那上万号人都可能是凶手 |
[10:08] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[10:09] | Order up! | 餐备好了 |
[10:11] | If it isn’t Montoya and Allen. | 这不是蒙托亚和艾伦吗 |
[10:13] | Major Crimes Unit. | 重案组的 |
[10:15] | This is my new partner, Jim Gordon. | 这是我的新搭档 吉姆·戈登 |
[10:17] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[10:18] | Hi, Harvey. | 好啊 哈维 |
[10:19] | You’re on the Waynes, huh? | 你们负责韦恩夫妇的案子 是吧 |
[10:21] | Terrible thing. | 真惨啊 |
[10:24] | Any leads? | 有线索吗 |
[10:25] | Just getting started. | 正要查呢 |
[10:26] | I’ll be straight. | 那我直说了 |
[10:28] | You want us to take it off your hands? | 想让我们接手吗 |
[10:31] | – No, no, no, no, no, this is our… – Hold on, rook. | -别别别 -闭嘴 菜鸟 |
[10:34] | Why you want it? | 你为什么想接手 |
[10:36] | You got a lead? | 难不成有线索了 |
[10:38] | No. Just need the press action. | 没有 只是想得到媒体关注 |
[10:41] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[10:42] | Come on, Bullock, you know you’re scared of this case. | 得了 布洛克 你明明巴不得脱手这案子 |
[10:44] | You’re damn right I’m scared. | 你说的太他妈对了 |
[10:45] | So then do the right thing for once. | 那就这一次 做回正确的事 |
[10:47] | “For once”? | “就这一次” |
[10:49] | Where the hell you get the nerve to say that to me? | 敢这么跟我说话胆子不小啊 |
[10:51] | You can kiss my ass. | 滚一边儿去 |
[10:52] | Okay, you be that way, brother. | 那就这样吧 老兄 |
[10:54] | Just trying to be collegial here. | 我们就是好心来问问 |
[10:58] | You know, I almost gave it to you, | 我差点就让给你们了 |
[11:00] | but you couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 但你就是忍不住 是不是 |
[11:03] | You had to go and be disrespectful. | 非得埋汰我 |
[11:05] | Okay, Harvey. | 得了 哈维 |
[11:07] | Stay frosty. | 别激动 |
[11:09] | Good luck. | 加油啊你 |
[11:12] | Self-righteous do-gooding skell huggers. | 自以为是 装好人 |
[11:15] | Always bad-mouthing us | 三天两头损我们 |
[11:17] | like they’re such freaking angels. Please. | 真把自己当天使了 笑话 |
[11:19] | As mayor of this great city, | 作为这座伟大城市的市长 |
[11:21] | I swear to you, the perpetrators of this heinous crime | 我向各位保证 这起骇人血案的元凶 |
[11:21] | 突发新闻 韦恩夫妇遇害 市长痛悼 | |
[11:23] | will be captured | 定会被捉拿归案 |
[11:25] | and will be punished to the fullest extent. | 等待他的将是最重的刑罚 |
[11:27] | 突发新闻 韦恩夫妇遇害 市长痛悼 | |
[11:27] | I swear that to you. | 我言出必践 |
[11:29] | Poor bastard. First a crime wave and now this. | 可怜鬼 先是犯罪率激增 又出这事 |
[11:32] | You take all the people and resources you need. | 不管需要调动多少人力和资源 |
[11:34] | You just close this case. | 都要早日侦破这个案子 |
[11:35] | Yes, Captain. | 好的 警监 |
[11:37] | Jim, will you give us a minute? | 吉姆 能让我们单独谈一下吗 |
[11:42] | Captain. | 警监 |
[11:48] | The answer’s no. | 不行 |
[11:54] | – Yes! – What do I have to do, change his diapers? | -没错 -要我怎么做 给他换尿布吗 |
[11:56] | You got to be kidding! | 你逗我呢吧 |
[11:59] | I don’t care! | 我才不管 |
[12:11] | She said you had to keep me, huh? | 她说你必须带我 是吧 |
[12:12] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[12:14] | She said you were a war hero | 她说你是战争英雄 |
[12:16] | and your daddy was a big shot D.A. back in the olden days. | 还说你爸过去是个大牌地检官 |
[12:19] | So I have to keep my trap shut and do as I’m told. | 所以我得闭上鸟嘴 乖乖听话 |
[12:24] | Listen, kid, you got juice; do me a favor. | 小子 你有这个能力 帮我个忙 |
[12:27] | Ask for a transfer. | 申请调离吧 |
[12:28] | Sorry, this is where the action is. | 抱歉 这里才是真战场 |
[12:30] | You’ll get used to me. | 你会习惯我的 |
[12:32] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[12:33] | you seem like a nice guy, | 我看你是个好人 |
[12:34] | but this is not a city | 但是你这样的好人 |
[12:36] | or a job for nice guys. | 不适合这座城市和这份工作 |
[12:38] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[12:39] | No. | 不明白 |
[12:40] | And that’s your problem. | 你的问题就在这儿 |
[12:43] | You’re a cynic. | 你是个愤世嫉俗的人 |
[12:45] | A slovenly, | 一个吊儿郎当 |
[12:46] | lackadaisical cynic. | 懒散又愤世嫉俗的人 |
[12:50] | You’re probably right. | 你也许说对了 |
[12:54] | Soldier boy, | 当兵的 |
[12:56] | let’s go roust some muggers. | 我们去骚扰一下那些抢劫犯吧 |
[13:00] | “Lackadaisical”? | 懒散 |
[13:14] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[13:34] | Guess what this is? | 猜猜这是什么 |
[13:36] | Just tell me, Ed. | 你就直说吧 爱德 |
[13:37] | I want riddles, I’ll read the funny pages. | 我想猜谜 会去看报纸的搞笑专栏 |
[13:40] | It’s a 45 caliber 300-grain cupronickel wadcutter. | 是一颗45口径300粒径的白铜冲孔型弹丸 |
[13:45] | Came out of Thomas Wayne’s chest. | 从托马斯·韦恩胸口取出来的 |
[13:46] | That’s a six-dollar bullet. | 一颗6美元的弹头 |
[13:49] | What kind of gun… | 什么样的枪会… |
[13:50] | Don’t ask, just tell. | 别问 直说吧 |
[13:53] | It’s from a pistol not known by our database. | 我们的资料库查不到这把手枪的资料 |
[13:55] | And no print, either. | 也没有指纹 |
[13:57] | What else you got? | 还查到些什么 |
[13:58] | What’s nowhere but everywhere, except where something is? | 是什么所在无处 所在处处 说有却无 |
[14:01] | Nothing. | 无[没查到别的] |
[14:03] | You need professional help, Nygma, | 你该去看医生 尼格玛 |
[14:04] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[14:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[14:08] | So I’m thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[14:09] | our man wears shiny shoes, | 凶手穿着一双擦亮的鞋子 |
[14:11] | uses high-end ammo, | 用的是高档弹药 |
[14:12] | and nobody on the street knows who he is? | 街头惯犯都不知道他是谁 |
[14:15] | Maybe he’s not from the street. | 也许他不是街头惯犯 |
[14:16] | Like a debonair playboy robber, does it for kicks? | 难道是个寻求刺激的抢劫犯吗 |
[14:19] | Who would pretend to be a street robber, huh? | 谁会假装是街头劫犯呢 |
[14:21] | A professional contract killer | 不是一名专业的职业杀手 |
[14:22] | or somebody with a personal grudge against the Waynes. | 就是和韦恩夫妇有过节的人 |
[14:25] | How did this professional know the Waynes | 这位专业人士怎么会知道 |
[14:26] | would be coming down that alley? | 韦恩一家会经过那条小巷 |
[14:28] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[14:29] | Essen said we don’t catch a break in the first 48, | 艾森说如果我们48小时内没抓到凶手 |
[14:31] | it’s time to go see Fish Mooney. | 就要去见菲什·穆尼 |
[14:33] | Fish Mooney? That works for Carmine Falcone? | 菲什·穆尼 给卡麦·法尔科内卖命的那个吗 |
[14:35] | Her. Theater District’s her turf. | 是她 剧院区是她的地盘 |
[14:36] | Anything happens down there, she hears about it. | 她对那里的一举一动了如指掌 |
[14:52] | Tell Fish I’m here. | 和菲什说我到了 |
[14:58] | I still care for you, deeply, | 我仍然很在乎你 |
[15:01] | but I don’t believe that you still care for me anymore. | 但我不相信你依然还在乎我 |
[15:04] | I c-c-care | 我… |
[15:06] | for you! | 在乎你 |
[15:07] | Then where’s my money? | 那我的钱哪去了 |
[15:10] | I’ll get it, I’ll get it, I’ll get it. | 我去拿 我去拿 |
[15:16] | Boy! | 小子 |
[15:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:19] | If you let this hair go frizzy, you will be. | 如果我头发变卷了 叫你吃不了兜着走 |
[15:25] | Ma’am, Detective Bullock is here. | 老大 布洛克警探来了 |
[15:29] | Keep him warm. | 别让他冻死了 |
[15:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 老大 |
[15:34] | Hey, Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[15:36] | – You want a turn? – May I? | -要给他来一棍吗 -可以吗 |
[15:38] | Knock yourself out, kid. | 来吧 小子 |
[15:41] | Thank you, Mr. Gilzean. | 谢谢 吉尔兹先生 |
[15:55] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[15:56] | Fish. | 菲什 |
[15:57] | Where have you been? | 你都跑哪去了 |
[16:01] | Where haven’t I been? | 我哪没去啊 |
[16:06] | Who’s the friend? | 这位朋友是谁 |
[16:07] | Detective James Gordon, ma’am. | 我是詹姆斯·戈登警探 女士 |
[16:10] | Well, aren’t you a cool glass of milk? | 真是帅气逼人 |
[16:13] | Ma’am, was that screaming we heard back there? | 女士 后面传来的是尖叫声吗 |
[16:16] | Yes, my boys are watching a scary movie. | 是的 我的手下在看恐怖电影 |
[16:19] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -当然不是 |
[16:21] | Actually, one of my staff has been stealing money from me, | 其实我的一个手下一直在偷我的钱 |
[16:25] | so we’re beating his punk ass. | 所以我们在揍他 |
[16:27] | Relax, junior. | 别紧张 小子 |
[16:28] | Fish gets some leeway. | 菲什有特殊待遇 |
[16:30] | Her staff are rough characters, | 她手下都是狠角色 |
[16:32] | need firm handling. | 需要用强硬手段调教 |
[16:33] | So, this isn’t a social visit then? | 那么你不是来看望我的喽 |
[16:36] | Unfortunately not. | 很遗憾不是 |
[16:37] | Brass sent me by to talk to you about the Wayne murders. | 上头让我来问问韦恩凶杀案的事 |
[16:40] | Terrible thing. | 真是惨剧 |
[16:43] | Listen, junior, if you’re worried, | 小子 你要是那么担心 |
[16:45] | why don’t you go back there and see if anyone wants to press charges? | 就去后面看看有没有人想报案 |
[16:48] | If that’s okay with you, Fish. | 如果你不介意的话 菲什 |
[16:51] | Mi casa es su casa. | 请自便 |
[17:08] | Oswald, whoa. | 奥斯瓦尔德 行了 |
[17:09] | Yeah, take it easy, Penguin. | 别太过了 企鹅人 |
[17:11] | You know I don’t like to be called that. | 你知道我不喜欢别人那么叫我 |
[17:13] | Ooh, scary. | 好怕怕 |
[17:15] | How’s everybody doing? | 大家好 |
[17:17] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[17:18] | James Gordon, GCPD. | 詹姆斯·戈登 哥谭市警局 |
[17:21] | You came with Harvey, huh? | 你是哈维的人吧 |
[17:23] | Glad to know you, James. | 很高兴认识你 詹姆斯 |
[17:24] | I’m Butch Gilzean. | 我是布奇·吉尔兹 |
[17:27] | Drop the bat. | 放下球棒 |
[17:29] | Come on now. | 好啦 |
[17:31] | Oswald and Raoul here were just having a little fun, weren’t you, boys? | 奥斯瓦尔德和劳尔只是闹着玩儿呢 对吧 |
[17:35] | All in fun. | 我们玩呢 |
[17:36] | No problem. | 没事 |
[17:38] | Fun. | 玩呢 |
[17:40] | You a new guy, huh? | 你是新人吧 |
[17:43] | How do you like Gotham so far? | 觉得哥谭怎么样 |
[17:45] | Well enough. | 挺好的 |
[17:49] | See you around. | 回见 |
[18:00] | Everything all right back there? | 后面没事吧 |
[18:04] | It’s always good to see you, Harvey. | 见到你总是很高兴 哈维 |
[18:36] | And look at you in your excellent suit. | 瞧瞧你穿着笔挺的西装 |
[18:39] | You know, I’m so happy | 我很高兴 |
[18:40] | you don’t have to wear that silly uniform anymore. | 你终于不用再穿那身傻气的制服了 |
[18:44] | You told me it looked good. | 你说很好看的 |
[18:46] | I lied. | 骗你的 |
[18:49] | You ready to rock and roll? | 准备好狂欢一场了吗 |
[18:52] | Barbara, I’m beat. | 芭芭拉 我很累了 |
[18:54] | Do we really have to go to this thing? | 我们必须得去参加这个宴会吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 不用 |
[18:59] | Of course not. | 当然可以不去 |
[19:00] | – Thank you. – You owe me. | -谢谢 -你欠我一次 |
[19:07] | So… | 那么 |
[19:08] | talk to me. | 跟我讲讲吧 |
[19:09] | We’re getting nowhere on the Wayne case. | 韦恩的案子毫无进展 |
[19:13] | I made a promise to Bruce Wayne and I can’t deliver. | 我向布鲁斯·韦恩做了承诺却没法兑现 |
[19:16] | But you will. | 但你会兑现的 |
[19:18] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[19:20] | Maybe I’m out of my depth. | 也许这事我真的力不能及 |
[19:24] | I very much doubt | 我一点都不信 |
[19:26] | you’re out of your depth, | 你力不能及 |
[19:27] | but even if you are, | 但就算如此 |
[19:30] | you know how to swim, don’t you? | 你也能想到办法 不是吗 |
[19:33] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[19:35] | So swim. | 那就好好想 |
[19:38] | I’ll swim, you’re right. | 我会的 你说得对 |
[19:40] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[19:42] | I’m all right. | 还好 |
[19:42] | Had a few dogs. | 吃了几个热狗 |
[19:44] | When I am Mrs. Gordon, | 等我成为戈登太太 |
[19:45] | and you are living here all the time, | 你也住了进来 |
[19:48] | I am gonna put you on a proper, healthy diet. | 我要逼你吃健康食品 |
[20:10] | I got a lead. | 我有线索了 |
[20:11] | Meet me at Fourth and Grundy in an hour. | 一小时后第四大街和格伦迪街街口见 |
[20:13] | On my way. | 马上到 |
[20:36] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[20:38] | Couple drinks, I’ll be fine. | 喝两杯就没事了 |
[20:39] | Bullock… | 布洛克 |
[20:41] | Fish Mooney heard from one of her fences, | 菲什·穆尼手下一个黑市贩子告诉她 |
[20:43] | guy tried to sell him an antique four-strand pearl necklace | 有人想卖他一串复古四线珍珠项链 |
[20:47] | with gold settings, one strand broken. | 带金饰 其中一条线断了 |
[20:50] | Like Martha Wayne was wearing. | 就像玛莎·韦恩戴的那条 |
[20:52] | Guy’s name is Mario Pepper. | 那人叫马里奥·佩珀 |
[20:57] | Career street thug. Long sheet: robbery, assault, | 街头流氓 犯事很多 抢劫 袭击 |
[21:00] | rape, extortion, drug dealing. | 强奸 敲诈 毒品交易 |
[21:03] | Nice guy. | 真是个好人 |
[21:13] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:14] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[21:15] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[21:16] | Is daddy home? | 爸爸在家吗 |
[21:17] | You don’t want to talk to daddy. | 你不会想和爸爸说话的 |
[21:19] | Why’s that, Ivy? | 为什么呢 艾薇 |
[21:23] | He’s mean. | 他脾气不好 |
[21:25] | Hey, who is it?! | 是谁 |
[21:29] | Mario Pepper, we need to talk. | 马里奥·佩珀 我们得谈谈 |
[21:33] | I’ve done nothing. | 我什么都没做 |
[21:35] | So it’ll be a pleasant talk. | 那我们能和气地谈了 |
[21:40] | Where were you last Saturday night around 9:30? | 上周六9点30左右你在哪 |
[21:42] | I was here at home with my family. | 我在家里 陪家人 |
[21:45] | That’s right. He was here. | 没错 他是在这儿 |
[21:47] | Pearl necklace sound familiar? | 珍珠项链听着耳熟吗 |
[21:51] | No. | 不 |
[21:52] | Then I guess you don’t mind we, uh, take a look around the place. | 那你不会介意我们四处看看吧 |
[21:57] | You need a warrant. | 你需要搜查令 |
[21:58] | You’re a felon on parole. | 你是个假释中的重刑犯 |
[22:00] | All we need is reasonable cause. | 我们只需要一个合理理由 |
[22:19] | Stop! Stop or I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我开枪了 |
[23:00] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[23:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | Probably? I had to. | 可能 我没的选 |
[24:23] | We got him! | 逮到他了 |
[24:26] | We got him. | 逮到他了 |
[25:03] | Mario Pepper was framed by Fish Mooney and the cops. | 马里奥·佩珀是被菲什·穆尼和警察陷害的 |
[25:08] | I saw Ms. Mooney with Martha Wayne’s necklace. | 我见到穆尼女士拿着玛莎·韦恩的项链 |
[25:11] | She was discussing how to get it into Pepper’s home | 她当时正在说如何将项链放进毒品里 |
[25:13] | inside a bag of drugs. | 然后弄进佩珀家中 |
[25:16] | This was shortly after she met with | 这件事就发生在她与 |
[25:17] | Detectives Bullock and Gordon from the homicide squad. | 凶案组的布洛克和戈登警探见面后不久 |
[25:20] | Mooney works with Carmine Falcone’s mob. | 穆尼是与卡麦·法尔科内黑帮合作的 |
[25:23] | You saying Falcone had the Waynes killed? | 你是说是法尔科内杀了韦恩夫妇 |
[25:26] | I’m just telling you what I saw. | 我只是告诉你们我看到了什么 |
[25:27] | Why? Why snitch on your own boss? | 为什么 为什么要告你老板的密 |
[25:29] | I confess, that… | 我承认 那个 |
[25:31] | that poor orphan boy pricked my conscience. | 那个可怜的孤儿唤醒了我的良知 |
[25:34] | Nah. | 不是 |
[25:35] | You want to push Fish out, huh? | 你想篡菲什的位吧 |
[25:40] | That’s beside the point. | 那不重要 |
[25:43] | I’ve done my civic duty. | 我尽了公民的义务 |
[25:45] | Good day to you both. | 祝两位安好 |
[26:35] | You kept your promise. | 你兑现了诺言 |
[26:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry you didn’t see a trial. | 很抱歉没让你看到审判 |
[26:43] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:02] | Renee. | 芮妮 |
[27:03] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:11] | Sorry to drop by unexpected like this. | 很抱歉这样突然造访 |
[27:16] | How have you been? | 你过得怎样 |
[27:19] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[27:20] | You? | 你呢 |
[27:21] | All good. | 也不错 |
[27:23] | You’re running an art gallery now, right? | 你在经营一间艺术馆 对吗 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:26] | That’s so cool. | 真是太酷了 |
[27:29] | And I’m engaged. | 我还订婚了 |
[27:31] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为这而来 |
[27:33] | The GCPD framed Mario Pepper for the murder of the Waynes. | 哥谭市警局栽赃马里奥·佩珀为韦恩案的凶手 |
[27:38] | What? | 什么 |
[27:39] | They framed and killed an innocent man. | 他们栽赃并杀了一个无辜的人 |
[27:41] | And you’re here to tell me that James was in on this? | 你是来告诉我詹姆斯参与其中了吗 |
[27:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:45] | And what’s your proof? | 你的证据呢 |
[27:46] | I can’t tell you, but it’s the truth. | 我不能告诉你 但那是事实 |
[27:48] | James Gordon is not a good guy. | 詹姆斯·戈登不是一个好人 |
[27:51] | You deserve better. | 你该拥有更好的人 |
[27:53] | James Gordon is the most honest man I’ve ever met. | 詹姆斯·戈登是我见过最正直的人 |
[27:57] | He’s not capable of doing that. | 他不可能做出那种事 |
[27:59] | You sure you know what he’s capable of? | 你确定你知道他能做出什么事 |
[28:00] | Yes, thank you. I know him. | 是的 谢谢 我了解他 |
[28:02] | Does he know you? | 他了解你吗 |
[28:04] | Don’t. | 够了 |
[28:06] | Like I know you? | 像我一样了解你 |
[28:16] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[28:21] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[28:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[28:25] | Did you frame Mario Pepper? | 你陷害马里奥·佩珀了吗 |
[28:31] | No. | 没有 |
[28:33] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[28:34] | – Who told you that Pepper was framed? – It doesn’t matter, | -谁告诉你佩珀被陷害了 -无所谓 |
[28:35] | as long as it’s not true. | 只要不是真的 |
[28:36] | It’s not. Who told you it was? | 不是真的 谁跟你说的 |
[28:39] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[28:41] | Bee, I know when you’re lying. | 小芭 你说谎我看得出 |
[28:45] | Montoya! | 蒙托亚 |
[28:50] | What’s your evidence that Pepper was framed? | 你有什么证据证明佩珀是被陷害的 |
[28:52] | I was wrong to reveal that information to Barbara. | 我不该把这个信息透露给芭芭拉 |
[28:55] | We’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友 |
[28:55] | I asked what evidence you have. | 我问你有什么证据 |
[28:58] | You’ll see the evidence when we get you and your | 等我们把你和你腐败的朋友送上法庭 |
[29:00] | crooked friends into a courtroom. | 你自然就会看到证据了 |
[29:02] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[29:06] | Save your energy. | 省省吧 |
[29:07] | If Pepper was framed, I’ll find out. | 如果佩珀被人陷害 我会查出来 |
[29:09] | Hey. We got a problem here, Gordon? | 有问题吗 戈登 |
[29:12] | And then you and you just need to stay out of my way. | 你们俩只需闪边去 别挡道 |
[29:20] | Mrs. Pepper… | 佩珀太太 |
[29:21] | Go away. | 走开 |
[29:22] | Ma’am… if your husband was innocent, | 女士 如果你丈夫是清白的 |
[29:24] | you need to talk to me. | 你得告诉我 |
[29:33] | If your husband didn’t kill the Waynes, | 如果你丈夫没有杀害韦恩夫妇 |
[29:34] | how did he come to have Martha Wayne’s necklace? | 他怎么会有玛莎·韦恩的项链 |
[29:36] | You bastards planted it on him. | 你们这群混蛋栽赃给他的 |
[29:39] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[29:41] | Alice, how would the police have the necklace? | 爱丽丝 警察是怎么拿到那串项链的 |
[29:45] | We didn’t kill the Waynes. | 我们没杀害韦恩夫妇 |
[29:46] | So you say. | 你是这么说 |
[29:47] | God knows my husband had his demons, | 天知道我丈夫的确有心魔 |
[29:49] | but he never killed nobody. | 但他从没杀过人 |
[29:53] | Can I see his shoes? | 我能看看他的鞋子吗 |
[29:55] | Shoes? | 鞋子 |
[30:03] | This is all of them? | 全都在这里吗 |
[30:08] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:10] | Framed? | 被陷害 |
[30:11] | How you figure? | 你怎么想到的 |
[30:12] | You were there. | 你也在场 |
[30:13] | We framed him? | 我们陷害他了吗 |
[30:14] | Somebody could’ve planted the necklace on Pepper | 可能有人把项链放到佩珀家 |
[30:16] | for us to find. | 让我们去找 |
[30:17] | Fish Mooney could’ve set the whole thing up. | 可能是菲什·穆尼设的局 |
[30:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:20] | To cover up for the real killer. | 掩盖真正的凶手 |
[30:22] | Mooney works for Falcone. | 穆尼替法尔科内做事 |
[30:25] | Maybe Falcone wanted the Waynes killed. | 也许法尔科内想让韦恩夫妇死 |
[30:27] | Whoa-whoa-whoa, wait, wait. | 等下 等下 |
[30:29] | Why would such a nutty idea even enter your head? | 你怎么会有这么疯狂的想法 |
[30:33] | Montoya from MCU. | 重案组的蒙托亚 |
[30:35] | That pill-head loony bird? What’s her proof? | 那个嗑药似的疯婆子 她有什么证据 |
[30:38] | Wouldn’t tell me. Didn’t trust me. | 她不肯说 不相信我 |
[30:39] | She doesn’t have any. | 她根本就没有 |
[30:42] | If they did, they would’ve used it. | 他们要是有证据早就拿出来了 |
[30:44] | Pepper didn’t wear shiny shoes. | 佩珀没穿擦亮的鞋子 |
[30:47] | He didn’t own any shiny shoes. | 他也没有那种鞋子 |
[30:49] | Shiny shoes! Mother of God. | 擦亮的鞋子 老天爷啊 |
[30:51] | Shiny shoes. | 擦亮的鞋子 |
[30:52] | Just suppose for a moment, just suppose | 就假设一下 只是假设 |
[30:53] | Pepper was innocent. | 佩珀是无辜的 |
[30:56] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[30:57] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[30:59] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[31:01] | We’d lose our jobs at the very least. | 我们最起码也会丢了饭碗 |
[31:04] | The case is closed. | 案子已经结了 |
[31:06] | Forget about it. | 别想了 |
[31:09] | Even if the real killers are still out there? | 即使真正的凶手仍旧逍遥法外 |
[31:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:13] | This is very perilous stuff you’re messing with. | 你这是在以身犯险 |
[31:17] | Listen to me, for once, Jim. | 就这一次 听我的吧 吉姆 |
[31:19] | Forget about it. | 别管了 |
[31:31] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[31:33] | Tell Mooney I’m here. | 去告诉穆尼我来了 |
[31:34] | May I ask why? | 能问问有何贵干吗 |
[31:35] | No. | 不能 |
[31:37] | No. Yes. | 不能 好吧 |
[31:40] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[31:42] | How nice. | 真好 |
[31:44] | Day I met you, when I was out back with your boys, | 我们见面那天 我去后面找你的手下 |
[31:47] | what did you and Harvey talk about? | 那时候你和哈维都说什么了 |
[31:50] | Shouldn’t you ask Harvey? | 你难道不该去问哈维吗 |
[31:52] | He’s your partner. | 他可是你的搭档 |
[31:54] | I’m afraid he might lie. | 我怕他会撒谎 |
[31:57] | He might. | 有可能 |
[31:58] | And you think I’ll tell you the truth? | 那你觉得我就会告诉你事实吗 |
[32:04] | You just did. | 你已经说了 |
[32:07] | James, wait. | 詹姆斯 等等 |
[32:15] | You have a little danger in your eye. | 你的眼里有一丝危险 |
[32:19] | I wonder what you plan to do with that. | 不知道你打算拿它怎么办 |
[32:22] | You’ll have to wait and see. | 你就等着瞧吧 |
[32:25] | I hate surprises. | 我讨厌惊喜 |
[32:42] | Detective Bullock? | 布洛克警探 |
[32:45] | Miss Kean. | 基恩小姐 |
[32:46] | Uh, James went for a walk last night and he never came back. | 詹姆斯昨晚出去散了个步 就再没回来 |
[32:50] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[32:52] | I’m really worried about him. | 我很担心他 |
[32:54] | He’s on a stakeout. | 他在执行监视任务 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:57] | His phone probably ran out of juice is all. | 可能只是手机没电了 |
[33:01] | Right. Well, that’s a relief. | 好吧 那我就放心了 |
[33:04] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[33:29] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[33:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:35] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:42] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[33:43] | Put it over here; you’ll get a better angle. | 放这边来 这边角度好 |
[33:45] | What? You’re a director now? | 搞什么 你成导演了 |
[33:47] | Don’t get fresh. I’m just saying. | 别急嘛 我说说而已 |
[33:52] | Hey, Butch! | 你好 布奇 |
[33:55] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[33:57] | Who told you we’d be here? | 谁告诉你我们在这儿的 |
[33:58] | Everybody knows this is where you… take your problems. | 谁都知道这是你们…解决问题的地方 |
[34:03] | That’s my partner you got there. | 挂着的这位是我的搭档 |
[34:05] | Ex-partner. | 前搭档 |
[34:09] | Let me talk to Fish. | 让我和菲什谈谈 |
[34:11] | I’m not afraid of death so much as I am of dying. | 我不怕死 倒是怕死亡的过程 |
[34:15] | I, um… I want to die how my father died, | 我想像我父亲那样死去 |
[34:17] | peacefully in his sleep. | 在睡梦中安然逝去 |
[34:19] | Not like his screaming, terrified passengers. | 而不是像他车上那些吓坏的乘客那样尖叫着死去 |
[34:28] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[34:29] | Yeah. Bullock showed up at the plant. | 是我 布洛克突然来工厂这边了 |
[34:31] | – Wants to talk to you. – Put him on. | -他想跟你聊聊 -让他接电话 |
[34:33] | Give me a moment, kid. | 等我一下 孩子 |
[34:35] | You’re doing good. | 你说的不错 |
[34:37] | – Fish? – Speaking. | -菲什 -是我 |
[34:39] | Don’t be like that. | 别这种口气嘛 |
[34:41] | Listen, you got to let my boy go. | 听我说 放了我的搭档吧 |
[34:43] | How long we been friends? | 咱俩多少年的交情了 |
[34:44] | For a long time, until today. | 很久了 但今天我们友尽了 |
[34:47] | I did a big favor for you and your little pals, | 我帮了你和你那位小朋友个大忙 |
[34:49] | and now it’s all about to blow up in my face | 现在要倒霉的却是我 |
[34:51] | on account of your stupidity. | 就因为你犯蠢 |
[34:53] | Look, the kid’s not your problem here. | 听着 你的麻烦不是这小子 |
[34:54] | He was hipped to the frame by Major Crimes. | 他听重案组说了栽赃的事 |
[34:56] | They’re gonna be coming after you. | 他们很快就会找上你了 |
[34:59] | How did they get onto me? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[35:00] | Usual way, I guess. | 我猜还是老路子 |
[35:02] | Somebody talked. | 你们有内鬼了 |
[35:04] | Not one of my people. | 我的人不会的 |
[35:06] | That’s what everybody says. | 人人都这么说 |
[35:10] | True. | 没错 |
[35:11] | Listen, you got to let my boy go. | 听着 放我搭档走吧 |
[35:14] | You kill my partner, I got to come after you. | 你要是杀了他 我就不得不抓你了 |
[35:19] | I don’t want to do it, but how am I gonna look, | 我也不想那么做 但如果你杀了我搭档 |
[35:20] | you kill my partner, I don’t make a move? | 我却毫无作为 别人会怎么看啊 |
[35:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:24] | Well, you have to promise me that you’ll keep him under control. | 那你得保证你会管住他 |
[35:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:28] | Cool. | 好 |
[35:29] | Put Butch on, please. | 让布奇接电话 |
[35:36] | Yeah, boss? | 喂 老大 |
[35:37] | That son of a bitch just threatened me. | 那混蛋敢威胁我 |
[35:38] | You hang him up with his partner. | 把他跟他搭档吊在一起 |
[35:41] | You got it. | 是 |
[35:43] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗 |
[35:44] | I’m good. We’re going home. | 我很好 我们回家了 |
[35:46] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:47] | Gentlemen, I’m just glad everything could work out… | 各位 很高兴一切都摆平了 |
[35:51] | Cops. | 臭条子 |
[35:55] | Bless your heart. | 谢谢 |
[35:57] | Would you be a sweet boy and rub my feet? | 能乖乖地给我揉揉脚吗 |
[36:06] | Give me a moment, darling. | 稍等一会儿 亲爱的 |
[36:07] | I haven’t forgotten about you. | 我没忘了你呢 |
[36:08] | I like you. You’re funny. | 我喜欢你 你挺逗 |
[36:13] | Now, this amateur nonsense is a good sign. | 他这么不知深浅倒也是好兆头 |
[36:17] | There used to be some discipline. | 这里以前是有规矩的 |
[36:19] | Falcone is getting old and soft. | 法尔科内老了 不中用了 |
[36:22] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[36:24] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[36:26] | Yes, it might as well. | 是啊 |
[36:28] | And you, you’re like a son to me, you know that, Oswald? | 你呢 就像我儿子一样 知道吗 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[36:32] | I feel that way also. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:35] | Which is what I don’t understand. | 所以我就不明白了 |
[36:37] | After all I’ve done for you, | 我为你做了那么多 |
[36:39] | and right when I’m on the verge of great things, | 我正要成就一番大事 |
[36:43] | you betray me. | 你居然背叛我 |
[36:44] | Why would you betray your mother? | 你为什么要背叛妈妈呢 |
[36:46] | I-I… I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道您什么意思 |
[36:49] | It was you. | 是你 |
[36:52] | You snitched to the MCU. | 是你跟重案组告密了 |
[36:55] | You want to know how I know? | 知道我怎么知道的吗 |
[36:58] | Because only you saw me with the pearls. | 因为只有你看见我拿着那条珍珠项链了 |
[37:00] | No one else. | 没别人了 |
[37:07] | It was Gilzean. | 是吉尔兹 |
[37:08] | He’s the snitch. | 是他告了密 |
[37:12] | No. | 不 |
[37:14] | Gilzean is loyal. | 吉尔兹很忠诚 |
[37:16] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[37:17] | I would open a vein right here and now if you asked me to. | 只要你开口 我可以马上割开自己的血管 |
[37:25] | Go on, then. | 动手啊 |
[37:27] | Open one. | 割啊 |
[37:31] | I… I was speaking poetically. | 我只是夸张啦 |
[37:36] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[37:38] | Prove your loyalty, | 证明你的忠诚 |
[37:40] | my little penguin. | 我的小企鹅 |
[37:44] | Please, Ms. Mooney. | 求您了 穆尼女士 |
[37:47] | Please don’t! | 别这样 |
[37:53] | You broke… my… heart! | 你伤了我的心 |
[38:06] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[38:08] | Been better. | 不怎么地 |
[38:10] | Thanks for trying to help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[38:12] | Wish I hadn’t. | 我后悔了 |
[38:15] | Did you just slap my hand? | 你还打我手 |
[38:16] | Hey, Butch! | 布奇 |
[38:17] | Yeah, save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[38:18] | Look, if it was up to me, | 如果我能说了算 |
[38:19] | you’d get a bullet in the head and a decent funeral, | 就一枪崩了你的头 然后体面地葬了你 |
[38:21] | but Fish has her ways. | 但菲什有自己的想法 |
[38:26] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[38:28] | Showtime. | 该你了 |
[38:42] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[38:59] | Don Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 |
[39:00] | Forgive me, young man, I forget what your name is. | 抱歉 小伙子 我不记得你的名字了 |
[39:04] | Or perhaps I never knew it. | 或许我还不知道呢 |
[39:06] | Gilzean, sir. | 是吉尔兹 先生 |
[39:08] | Gilzean. | 吉尔兹 |
[39:09] | Tell Ms. Mooney she’s too impetuous. | 转告穆尼女士 她太冲动了 |
[39:12] | If she wants to kill policemen, she has to ask permission. | 如果她想杀警察 得先得到允许 |
[39:17] | Sir. | 是 先生 |
[39:23] | There are rules. | 规矩还是有的 |
[39:28] | Cut them down. | 放他们下来 |
[39:30] | That’s right, there are rules! | 没错 有规矩的 |
[39:37] | It’s good to meet you at last, James. | 很高兴终于见到你了 詹姆斯 |
[39:40] | I knew your father very well. | 我跟你父亲很熟 |
[39:43] | Best D.A. this city ever had. | 这个城市最好的一任地检官 |
[39:46] | He and I understood each other. | 他和我理解彼此 |
[39:49] | There was respect, | 互相尊重 |
[39:51] | friendship, even. | 甚至有友情 |
[39:53] | Friendship? | 友情 |
[39:56] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[39:58] | that’s the only reason you’re alive now. | 你就是因为这个才保了一命 |
[40:01] | Blood doesn’t lie. | 血统无法掩藏 |
[40:02] | I know that when you leave here, you’ll do the right thing. | 我知道你离开这里之后 会做正确的选择 |
[40:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[40:07] | I’ll tell what I know. | 我会说出我知道的一切 |
[40:08] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[40:10] | I know that you own the police department. | 我知道警局被你捏在手中 |
[40:12] | Probably the mayor, too. | 或许连市长也是 |
[40:14] | And I was pretty sure that you had the Waynes killed, | 我本以为韦恩夫妇也是你杀的 |
[40:16] | but if you did, | 但如果真是 |
[40:18] | you wouldn’t risk letting me live, would you? | 你就不会冒险留我活口了 |
[40:21] | Then again, | 不过 |
[40:21] | how did Fish Mooney come to have Martha Wayne’s necklace? | 菲什·穆尼怎么会有玛莎·韦恩的项链呢 |
[40:25] | A replica? | 是复制品吗 |
[40:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:28] | But if you didn’t have them killed, | 但既然不是你杀了他们 |
[40:30] | why frame Mario Pepper? | 又何必栽赃马里奥·佩珀 |
[40:33] | Or are you covering up for somebody else? | 或者你是在为别人掩盖罪行 |
[40:35] | Who knows who killed the Waynes? | 谁知道是谁杀了韦恩夫妇呢 |
[40:38] | Some lowlife. | 或许就是哪个渣滓 |
[40:39] | We needed a culprit before the funeral. | 我们得在葬礼前抓到一个坏人 |
[40:42] | Pepper was sacrificed | 佩珀被牺牲掉了 |
[40:43] | so that the people of Gotham would see swift justice done. | 但哥谭的市民却看到正义很快得到了伸张 |
[40:47] | So they can feel safe and secure. | 这样他们又会感到安全了 |
[40:49] | And that matters so much to you. | 你就很在乎这一点吗 |
[40:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:52] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个商人 |
[40:54] | You can’t have organized crime without law and order. | 没有法律 黑社会也无法生存 |
[41:00] | I love this city, | 我爱这座城市 |
[41:01] | and I see it going to hell. | 我眼看着它堕落 |
[41:04] | But I won’t let it fall apart without a fight. | 但我绝不会束手旁观看着它崩溃 |
[41:07] | You make a life of crime sound very noble. | 你把犯罪说得好高尚啊 |
[41:10] | You have a hard head, James, just like your father. | 你很顽固 詹姆斯 跟你父亲一样 |
[41:13] | Don’t be self-righteous. | 别自以为是 |
[41:14] | Don’t be arrogant. | 别自大 |
[41:16] | You want me to keep quiet about all this? | 你要我对这一切保持沉默吗 |
[41:18] | Gotham is on a knife edge. | 哥谭现在是在刀口上 |
[41:21] | What do you suppose bringing down City Hall | 即使你做得到 如果你真把市政府 |
[41:23] | and the police force will do, even if you could? | 和警局都扳倒了 到时会如何 |
[41:27] | Would it make things better? | 情况就会好转吗 |
[41:33] | In bocca al lupo. | 祝你好运 |
[41:52] | – Lookit, Jim… – I’m listening. | -听我说 吉姆 -听着呢 |
[41:54] | I wasn’t being honest with you. | 我之前没跟你说实话 |
[41:57] | But you weren’t ready for the truth. | 但你当时没准备好接受事实 |
[41:59] | You didn’t tell me because you were ashamed. | 你不说是因为你也知道丢脸 |
[42:06] | Why are we stopping here? | 我们为什么在这儿停下 |
[42:10] | No, please. Please, I beg of you! | 别啊 求你 我求你了 |
[42:12] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[42:15] | This is the fool that snitched to Montoya and Allen. | 就是这个蠢货跟蒙托亚和艾伦告了密 |
[42:18] | Falcone wants you to walk him to the end of that pier | 法尔科内要你带他走到码头尽头 |
[42:20] | and put a bullet in his head. | 然后一枪崩了他 |
[42:23] | Then everybody knows you’re with the program. | 然后大家就都知道你会合作了 |
[42:30] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[42:32] | Then I’m supposed to take you out | 那我就要杀了你 |
[42:33] | and him, too. | 然后杀了他 |
[42:37] | And here’s the thing, Jim. I like you. | 问题是 吉姆 我喜欢你 |
[42:38] | I might not have the stomach to do it, | 我可能不忍心那么做 |
[42:40] | but I’ll try. | 但我会尽力的 |
[42:42] | ‘Cause if I don’t, | 我不这么做 |
[42:43] | someone will get to you quick enough. | 也很快会有别人杀了你 |
[42:45] | Then they’re gonna get to me | 然后他们就会来找我 |
[42:47] | and probably Barbara as well. | 或许还会去找芭芭拉 |
[42:49] | Who knows what you told her. | 谁知道你跟她说了什么呢 |
[42:50] | I told her nothing. | 我什么都没跟她说 |
[42:51] | You think Falcone cares? | 你以为法尔科内会管吗 |
[42:54] | Come on. | 得了 |
[42:55] | You’ve killed people before. | 你以前也杀过人 |
[42:56] | – That was war. – This is war! | -那是战时 -这就是战争 |
[42:57] | We’re at war with scumbags like him. | 我们就在跟他这种人渣打仗 |
[43:00] | Sometimes in war, | 打仗的时候 |
[43:01] | you got to do a bad thing to do good, right? | 有时得为了好的初衷做坏事 不是吗 |
[43:03] | So do you do this bad thing | 你是要做了这件坏事 |
[43:04] | or do you die and maybe your girl dies? | 还是想死 进而可能拖累你女朋友 |
[43:09] | I might be lackadaisical, hmm? | 我或许是懒散 |
[43:11] | But that’s not a tough call. | 但这事不难决定 |
[43:28] | Walk. | 走 |
[43:48] | Please, Mr. Gordon, | 求你了 戈登先生 |
[43:49] | just let me live. | 饶我一命吧 |
[43:51] | I’ll do whatever you say. | 我以后什么都听你的 |
[43:52] | I-I’ll be your slave for life. | 我一辈子给你当牛做马 |
[43:54] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[43:55] | there is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[43:57] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[43:58] | Falcone is losing his grip, and his rivals are hungry. | 法尔科内要失势了 他的对手都虎视眈眈 |
[44:01] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[44:03] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[44:04] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[44:05] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[44:07] | See, I’m clever that way. | 我就是有这方面的脑子 |
[44:10] | And I can help you. | 我能帮你的 |
[44:12] | I-I can be a spy. | 我能当你的眼线 |
[44:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[44:17] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[44:23] | For God’s sake, have mercy. | 天呐 发发慈悲吧 |
[44:28] | Don’t ever come back to Gotham. | 再也别回哥谭了 |
[44:45] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[44:54] | My God, James. | 天呐 詹姆斯 |
[44:56] | I’ve been so worried. | 我担心死了 |
[45:01] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[45:45] | Master Bruce, get your bloody arse down off there! | 布鲁斯少爷 赶快给我下来 |
[45:48] | How many times have I told you?! | 我说多少次了 |
[45:57] | Why were you up on the roof? | 你为什么站在屋顶上 |
[46:00] | I’m learning to conquer fear. | 我在学习战胜恐惧 |
[46:03] | Fear doesn’t need conquering. | 恐惧不需要征服 |
[46:05] | Fear tells you where the edge is. | 恐惧告诉你极限在哪 |
[46:08] | Fear is a good thing. | 恐惧是好的 |
[46:09] | And you think I haven’t told him that, do you? | 你觉得这话我没跟他说过吗 |
[46:12] | You came here for a reason, I imagine. | 你来是有事找我吧 |
[46:15] | Yes, | 是的 |
[46:16] | Mario Pepper didn’t kill your parents. | 马里奥·佩珀没杀你父母 |
[46:19] | He was framed | 他是被人栽赃 |
[46:21] | by the police department | 是警局 |
[46:22] | and the mob working together. | 和黑帮联手栽赃了他 |
[46:25] | We killed an innocent man. | 我们杀了一个无辜的人 |
[46:27] | Right. | 是嘛 |
[46:28] | So who did it then? | 那是谁干的呢 |
[46:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:32] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[46:33] | Sterling work there then, mate, isn’t it? | 那你干得可真好啊 伙计 |
[46:35] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[46:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[46:41] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[46:44] | I’m glad he’s still alive. | 我很高兴他还活着 |
[46:50] | I want to see him again. | 我要再见到他 |
[46:51] | I’m asking you | 我求你 |
[46:53] | to give me a second chance. | 再给我一个机会 |
[46:56] | I’m going to find out who killed your parents and why, | 我会查明是谁 为什么杀了你父母 |
[46:59] | and I’m gonna clean up the damn police department if I can, | 我会尽力清理警局 |
[47:02] | but I can only do that from the inside. | 但我必须打进去 |
[47:05] | So I’m asking you | 所以我求你 |
[47:06] | to stay silent | 我告诉你的事 |
[47:08] | about what I’ve told you. | 不要说出去 |
[47:13] | Your call. | 你来决定 |
[47:14] | Right, well, that’s all convenient, isn’t it? | 这倒是个好借口 不是吗 |
[47:17] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[47:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |