时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[00:02] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[00:03] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[00:05] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[00:06] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[00:07] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[00:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:10] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[00:14] | My name’s James Gordon. | 我叫詹姆斯·戈登 |
[00:15] | I’m a detective. | 我是一名警探 |
[00:16] | My-my name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[00:17] | I promise, I will find the man who did this. | 我保证 我会找到凶手的 |
[00:20] | Stop or I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我开枪了 |
[00:22] | He was framed | 他是被人栽赃 |
[00:23] | To cover up for the real killer. | 掩盖真正的凶手 |
[00:25] | I know that you own the police department. | 我知道警局被你捏在手中 |
[00:27] | Probably the mayor, too. | 或许连市长也是 |
[00:28] | You can’t have organized crime without law and order. | 没有法律 黑社会也无法生存 |
[00:30] | You snitched, | 是你告密了 |
[00:32] | my little penguin. | 我的小企鹅 |
[00:35] | Please. | 求您了 |
[00:35] | Falcone wants you to put a bullet in his head. | 法尔科内要你一枪崩了他 |
[00:37] | Then everybody knows you’re with the program. | 然后大家就都知道你会合作了 |
[00:39] | Don’t ever come back to Gotham. | 再也别回哥谭了 |
[01:05] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[01:07] | Been all over the bloody house looking for you. | 我满屋子找你 |
[01:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:16] | You, my old son, are a terrible liar. | 你这孩子 根本不会撒谎 |
[01:20] | What have you got there? | 你拿了什么 |
[01:23] | Come on. Show me. | 来吧 给我看看 |
[01:28] | Oh, my God, you stupid little boy! | 上帝啊 你这个小蠢蛋 |
[01:35] | It’s all right. I’m sorry. | 没事了 对不起 |
[01:37] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:07] | Hi! I’m Patti. | 你们好 我是帕蒂 |
[02:10] | This is Doug. | 这位是道格 |
[02:11] | We’re with the mayor’s | 我们是市长开展的 |
[02:12] | Homeless Outreach Project. | “关心无家可归者”项目的工作人员 |
[02:13] | We have some sandwiches and some soup. | 我们这儿有一些三明治和汤 |
[02:15] | We got cookies, got candy. | 还有曲奇饼 糖果 |
[02:16] | Who here likes chocolate? | 谁喜欢巧克力 |
[02:21] | Ain’t you hungry, Cat? | 你不饿吗 小猫 |
[02:24] | Yeah, dig in. Take a sandwich. | 没错 吃吧 拿个三明治 |
[02:27] | – This is what I need. – Sure, go ahead. | -我正需要这个 -是啊 吃吧 |
[02:28] | Plenty for everyone. | 人人都够分 |
[02:31] | Yeah, sure. Take two. | 来吧 拿两个吧 |
[02:38] | Hey, lady. | 干什么 |
[02:46] | Oh, fudge! | 该死的 |
[02:47] | Don’t worry. I’ll go. | 别担心 我这就去 |
[02:50] | Slow down there, buckaroo. | 慢点跑 牛仔 |
[03:44] | I got you one, but I dropped it. | 我本来给你买了一杯 但不小心撒了 |
[03:45] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:47] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:50] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[03:52] | I think it’s been a long shift. | 我看这轮班已经很辛苦了 |
[03:53] | We give this bum three hours, then we knock off. | 我们再为这流浪汉挨三小时 然后就收工 |
[03:56] | He was a vet. | 他是个老兵 |
[03:57] | I salute his service. | 我向他的贡献致敬 |
[03:58] | Now he’s a dead bum. | 但如今他只是个死掉的流浪汉 |
[04:00] | People are shooting bums all the time. | 经常有人射杀流浪汉 |
[04:01] | We might as well be looking for the tooth fairy. | 找凶手跟找牙仙一样希望渺茫 |
[04:03] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, Bo. | -你们好啊 -你好 博 |
[04:06] | How come you weren’t here? | 你之前怎么没到场 |
[04:08] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好啊 |
[04:10] | – Where were you? – I was at a restaurant down the street here, | -你去哪了 -我在街那边的一家餐厅 |
[04:13] | Chez Vous. They had some homeless junkie kid, | 客如归餐厅 有个吸毒流浪少年 |
[04:15] | fell through their front window last night. | 昨晚从他们的前窗摔了进去 |
[04:17] | I been taking care of that. | 我一直忙那事儿呢 |
[04:18] | This is a potential murder. | 这可能是一起凶杀案 |
[04:20] | You’re first responder. | 你是应急人员 |
[04:20] | You’re supposed to preserve the integrity of the crime scene. | 你本应保护犯罪现场的完整性 |
[04:23] | He’s got a point. | 他说的有道理 |
[04:24] | The restaurant that pays me $50 a month to look out for them. | 那家餐厅每月付我50美金让我罩着他们 |
[04:27] | So I wanna babysit a dead wino? | 你要我守着一个死掉的醉汉吗 |
[04:30] | I got a family. | 我可是要养家糊口的啊 |
[04:31] | He’s got a point. | 他说的也有道理 |
[04:34] | Why’d the kid jump through the window? | 那流浪少年为什么冲进前窗 |
[04:35] | Who knows? He was high. | 谁知道呢 他嗑嗨了 |
[04:36] | Did you ask him? | 你问过他了吗 |
[04:37] | Why am I the bad guy here? | 你为什么把我当坏人 |
[04:38] | I’m asking about the kid | 我问那个流浪少年的情况 |
[04:39] | because maybe he’s related to the victim. | 因为他可能和这个死者有关 |
[04:42] | And you’re not a bad guy– | 而且你也不是坏人 |
[04:43] | you’re just a bad cop. | 你只是个坏警察而已 |
[04:44] | – Who you talking to? – Hold on. | -你和谁说话呢 -冷静 |
[04:45] | You know, I already had… | 你知道吗 我已经… |
[04:46] | Come on. Come on! | 来啊 来呀 |
[04:47] | You want it? Any day! | 你想打一架吗 随时奉陪 |
[04:55] | And then Zeb and Smoke went right down, | 然后泽博和斯莫克就径直倒下了 |
[04:58] | and that’s when that wacky dude just shot Soldier. | 然后那个怪人开枪杀了老兵 |
[05:00] | That’s when I realized I needed to get out of there. | 然后我就意识到我得赶快逃走 |
[05:02] | So I ran and I ran, | 我就跑啊跑 |
[05:03] | and that’s how I ended up on the floor of that restaurant. | 所以才跌进那家餐厅的地上 |
[05:06] | She used a pin. | 她用了大头针 |
[05:07] | I swear. A big pin. | 我发誓 超大的针 |
[05:10] | But, listen, this is not the first time. | 但听着 这不是第一次了 |
[05:12] | Street kids have been disappearing for weeks now. | 这几周一直有流浪少年失踪 |
[05:15] | By the dozen. No one knows why. | 已经有十多个人了 没人知道原因 |
[05:17] | – First we heard about it. – Why-why would you? | -这是我第一次听说 -当然了 |
[05:19] | Nobody gives a crap about us. | 没人在乎我们 |
[05:22] | I mean, look! That is proof! | 瞧 这就能证明 |
[05:23] | That’s not proof. That’s a scab. Now, listen, Macky, | 那就是个疤 能证明什么 听着 迈奇 |
[05:25] | we’re grown-ups. We’re smarter than you. | 我们都是成年人了 我们比你聪明 |
[05:27] | Man, whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[05:28] | So you’re gonna… you’re gonna tell me the truth! | 所以 你要告诉我真相 |
[05:30] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的 对不对 |
[05:31] | It was you that killed that poor old man. | 是你杀了那个可怜的老人 |
[05:33] | It was you. Now, you’re gonna tell me the truth, | 就是你 你得跟我实话实说 |
[05:34] | or I swear to God, I’m gonna beat it out of you! | 不然我对天发誓 我打也要把真相打出来 |
[05:36] | That old man was a war veteran! | 那个老人是退伍军人啊 |
[05:38] | Listen, Cat was there. | 小猫当时也在 |
[05:39] | Cat saw the whole thing. Ask Cat. | 小猫全都看到了 去问她 |
[05:40] | – Ask Cat! – Relax, Macky, relax. | -去问小猫 -别激动 迈奇 |
[05:41] | No one’s gonna beat you. Who’s Cat? | 没人会打你的 小猫是谁 |
[05:43] | What do you mean, no one’s gonna beat him? | 什么叫没人会打他 |
[05:44] | Isn’t that what I just said I was gonna do right now, just now? | 我不是刚说要打他吗 就刚才 |
[05:46] | – I was gonna beat him? – Come here! | -我要打他 -过来 |
[05:47] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[05:51] | He is 16. | 他才16岁 |
[05:52] | Yeah, and six-foot, 220. He can take a punch. | 一米八的个头又那么壮 打一拳没事的 |
[05:55] | Look, I wasn’t gonna beat him. I just wanted to scare him. | 我不会真打他的 只是想吓吓他 |
[05:57] | But if I did want to beat him, I could. | 但我要是真想打他 我也能打 |
[05:59] | – It would be my prerogative. – It’s illegal. | -那是我的特权 -这不合法 |
[06:01] | Ill… | 不合… |
[06:03] | How now so righteous? | 你现在又这么义正言辞了 |
[06:06] | Not long since you put a man in the river. | 你不是才把一个人扔进河里吗 |
[06:11] | You want to say that a little louder? | 说大点声行吗 |
[06:14] | Not everybody heard. | 有人没听到 |
[06:15] | Ever since then, you’ve been a royal pain in the ass. | 自那以后 你就一直给我找麻烦 |
[06:16] | You think I or anybody around here | 你以为我或这里的任何人 |
[06:18] | gives a crap about a dead snitch | 会在意一个死掉的告密者 |
[06:19] | or your guilty conscience? | 或者你的良心不安吗 |
[06:21] | – We got our own problems. – Guilty conscience, | -我们有自己要担心的 -良心不安 |
[06:22] | call it what you want. I’m gonna do what’s right. | 随你怎么说 我要做正确的事 |
[06:25] | You’re beginning to irritate me. | 你真有点惹火我了 |
[06:27] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[06:31] | Watch the shoes, clown. | 别踩我鞋 混蛋 |
[06:37] | Shift’s over. | 下班了 |
[07:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:04] | Come on. Seriously. | 上来吧 不闹了 |
[07:17] | Thank you so much, guys, truly. | 真的很感谢你们 |
[07:19] | I’m very grateful. I’ve been waiting for hours. | 我很感激 我等了好久了 |
[07:21] | No kidding. Look like you crawled out of a cemetery. | 可不是 你看起来像从坟地里爬出来的 |
[07:24] | Smells like it, too. Open a window back there. | 闻着也像 把后面的窗户打开 |
[07:29] | – There you go. – Yeah. | -好了 -嗯 |
[07:31] | Yes, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:32] | Forgive me, I am somewhat disheveled. | 不好意思 现在有点衣冠不整 |
[07:35] | A temporary setback, I assure you. | 只是暂时受挫 我保证 |
[07:37] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:39] | What the hell happened to you anyhow? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[07:41] | It was my own fault. | 是我的错 |
[07:43] | Foolish arrogance led me astray. | 愚蠢的自大蒙蔽了我 |
[07:47] | But I learned my lessons. | 但我吸取了教训 |
[07:50] | I’ll be back, stronger and smarter than ever. | 我会重新站起来 比以前更强更聪明 |
[07:54] | Good luck with that, bro. | 祝你好运了 老兄 |
[07:55] | Here I am riding around in a lovely truck, | 我坐在漂亮的车里 |
[07:58] | sharing an ice-cold beer with my new friends. | 跟我的新朋友一起喝冰啤兜风 |
[08:01] | My luck’s already turned, right? | 我已经转运了 不是吗 |
[08:04] | Dude, anyone ever tell you, | 老兄 有人跟你说过 |
[08:05] | when you walk, you look just like a penguin? | 你走起路来像只企鹅吗 |
[08:11] | No. | 没有 |
[08:12] | Nobody’s ever told me that. | 没人跟我说过 |
[08:27] | He’s saying he has a right to stop me from beating on a mope. | 他说他有权拦着我不让我揍流浪汉 |
[08:30] | Damn right I do. | 我当然有权 |
[08:31] | How am I supposed to work with this? | 让我怎么跟这种人合作 |
[08:32] | Look it, Jim, it’s not like I can order you to break the law, | 听着 吉姆 我又不能叫你去犯法 |
[08:35] | but this is Gotham. | 但这里是哥谭 |
[08:37] | You don’t bend, you’ll get broke. | 你不妥协 就活不下去 |
[08:39] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[08:40] | I thought you were with the program. | 我以为你是会合作的 |
[08:41] | – He is. – Well, let’s get back to work. | -他是 -那继续说案子的事吧 |
[08:43] | – Where are you at? – Well, if the boy we have is telling the truth, | -查得怎样了 -如果那小子说得是真的 |
[08:47] | there’s a couple of kidnappers out there | 那就是有一个绑架团伙 |
[08:48] | abducting homeless children in numbers. | 在大肆绑架无家可归的少年 |
[08:50] | They lured them close with a food truck | 他们开着市长”关心无家可归者”项目的卡车 |
[08:52] | from the mayor’s Homeless Outreach Project. | 把这些孩子吸引过来 然后下手 |
[08:54] | And they drugged them with a jab from a big pin. | 手法是用一根大针头刺他们来下药 |
[08:57] | Wh-Why would anyone want to abduct scaggly-ass orphans in bulk? | 怎么会有人想绑架一大堆邋里邋遢的流浪孤儿 |
[09:00] | I mean, where’s the market? | 哪有市场需求啊 |
[09:02] | They’re out on the street because no one wants them anyway. | 他们上街流浪 正是因为他们没人管没人要 |
[09:04] | If they said they were snatching cute girls, | 要是说有人绑架漂亮妹子 |
[09:06] | I’d believe ’em. | 这我信 |
[09:07] | But what would anyone want with a lard-ass like Macky? | 但谁会想要迈奇这种没用的猪头 |
[09:10] | What is it, Ed? | 怎么了 爱德 |
[09:15] | Guess what I found. | 猜猜我发现了什么 |
[09:17] | I did a blood test on him, and he had high levels of ATP. | 我给他验了血 检测出了大量的ATP |
[09:21] | What’s ATP? | 什么是ATP呀 |
[09:23] | It’s a fast-acting knockout drug. | 是一种速效迷药 |
[09:25] | They used to use it at the old Arkham Asylum | 阿卡姆疯人院以前用过这药 |
[09:28] | to bring down troublesome patients. | 来药倒闹得凶的病人 |
[09:30] | It’s hard to get. | 很难搞到 |
[09:31] | No recreational use. | 也没什么消遣作用 |
[09:32] | Okay. That’s interesting. | 好吧 是有点意思 |
[09:35] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[09:37] | Thank you, Ed. | 多谢了 爱德 |
[09:42] | Thank you, Ed. | 谢谢你了 爱德 |
[09:48] | Get to work. | 去查吧 |
[09:49] | And keep this quiet. | 别走漏消息 |
[09:50] | No press. Not a word. | 不能让媒体知道 一个字都不行 |
[09:52] | Shouldn’t we tell the public what’s going on? | 难道不该把情况告诉公众吗 |
[09:54] | – Warn them? – Department policy. | -警告他们一下 -本局有政策 |
[09:56] | We don’t advertise this kind of stuff. Causes panic. | 这种事我们不声张 以免引起恐慌 |
[09:59] | The headlines will read “Gotham’s Kids Snatched.” | 头条肯定会写”哥谭儿童遭到绑架” |
[10:02] | – Which would be true. – No press. That’s an order. | -这确有其事 -不让媒体知道 这是命令 |
[10:04] | Follow up on the drug, the ATP | 追查ATP这种药的线索 |
[10:07] | and the Arkham connection. | 还有跟阿卡姆的联系 |
[10:08] | Arkham’s been closed for, like, ten years. | 阿卡姆都关了十多年了 |
[10:10] | Yeah, 15. | 没错 15年了 |
[10:11] | Drug suppliers might still be in business. | 供药商可能还没关门 |
[10:15] | This happened on Fish Mooney’s turf. | 这事发生在菲什·穆尼的地盘上 |
[10:17] | Do you want to see if it’s safe for us to go back there, | 要不要先问问我们去查安不安全 |
[10:18] | or is, uh, she still mad at us? | 看看她是不是还在生我们的气 |
[10:22] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[10:36] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[10:37] | Bravo! | 太精彩了 |
[10:46] | Don Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 |
[10:47] | What a wonderful surprise. Welcome. | 实在是意外之喜 快请坐 |
[10:50] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[10:52] | Can we… talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[10:54] | – Of course. Give me a moment to clear the place. – No, no. | -当然 我先清场 -不必 |
[10:57] | No need to spoil the fun. | 不必搅了大家的兴致 |
[11:13] | Men who are about to die are very honest. | 人之将死 其言也善 |
[11:16] | It pays to listen to them. | 善言值得一听 |
[11:19] | That’s some toast. | 好个祝酒词 |
[11:24] | I spoke with your man Cobblepot before he died. | 你手下科波特死前 我和他谈过 |
[11:28] | Odd little fellow. Perceptive. | 真是个奇怪的小子 但挺聪明 |
[11:31] | He told me the death of the Waynes | 他和我说韦恩夫妇的死 |
[11:32] | would bring troubled times for our family and Gotham. | 会给我们家族和哥谭带来麻烦 |
[11:37] | What did he know? | 那小子知道什么 |
[11:39] | Business is good as ever. | 我们的生意依旧蒸蒸日上 |
[11:40] | No, he was right. | 不 他说得对 |
[11:42] | The Waynes and the Falcones were the pillars of the same house. | 韦恩夫妇和法尔科内家族是同一栋房子的支柱 |
[11:48] | We understood each other. | 我们彼此理解 |
[11:50] | Now that they’re gone, everything is out of balance, | 现在他们死了 一切都失去了平衡 |
[11:52] | and the Wayne Empire is in flux. | 韦恩帝国也会摇摆不定 |
[11:57] | Who knows who will end up in control? | 谁知道最终谁将大权在握呢 |
[11:59] | The Maroni family senses weakness. | 马罗尼家族察觉局势不稳 |
[12:02] | They’ll start making moves, | 就会开始有所行动 |
[12:03] | and every criminal in the city will start making moves. | 这座城市的所有罪犯也都会开始有所行动 |
[12:06] | Please don’t lose any sleep over Maroni. | 可别为马罗尼担心 |
[12:09] | He’s number two for a reason. | 他居于第二位 不是没有原因的 |
[12:11] | I never lose sleep over my enemies. | 我从不担心我的敌人 |
[12:14] | It’s my friends that keep me awake. | 倒是我的朋友令我担忧 |
[12:18] | Cobblepot told me you say | 科波特告诉我你跟他说 |
[12:21] | I’m old and soft and ready to be taken out, | 我年老不中用了 该铲除我了 |
[12:23] | and you’re the one to take me. | 你就是该取代我的人 |
[12:28] | Don Falcone, I would never, | 法尔科内阁下 我是绝对 |
[12:31] | ever say that. | 不会这么说的 |
[12:33] | I only have deep love and respect for you. | 我对您只有深深的爱意及敬意 |
[12:36] | You have been like a father to me. | 对我而言 您就像父亲 |
[12:40] | I’m so… happy to hear that. | 我很高兴听你这么说 |
[12:44] | Let’s forget all about it, then. | 忘记刚才所说的一切吧 |
[12:47] | The babbling of a condemned man. | 不过是将死之人的胡言乱语 |
[12:55] | Enough business. | 公事说完了 |
[12:57] | How have you been, my dear? | 你最近怎么样 亲爱的 |
[12:58] | Thriving, I hope. | 但愿你一切都好 |
[12:59] | Yes. Good. I’m good. | 是的 很好 很好 |
[13:05] | Which of these is your lover? | 哪一个是你的情人 |
[13:07] | Please. My heart has been broken far too many times for that nonsense. | 拜托 我的心早被爱情什么的伤透了 |
[13:14] | I heard you had a lover. | 我听说你有个情人 |
[13:16] | Well, if you’re referring to the boy that I keep around for exercise- | 如果你是指我拿来活动身子的男人… |
[13:20] | my lover he is not. | 他可绝不是我的情人 |
[13:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:32] | Lazlo, sir. | 我叫拉兹罗 先生 |
[13:34] | Lazlo, be good to this woman. | 拉兹罗 对她好点 |
[13:36] | She’s very precious to me. | 她可是我的至宝 |
[13:39] | If you break her heart, | 如果你伤了她的心 |
[13:41] | you break my heart. | 也就是伤我的心 |
[13:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[13:54] | Give me your hand. | 把你的手给我 |
[13:58] | Thank you for being honest. It means a lot to me. | 谢谢你的坦诚 这对我来说很重要 |
[14:01] | It shows wisdom | 这显示了你的智慧 |
[14:02] | and humility. | 和谦虚 |
[14:17] | Out! | 出去 |
[14:23] | Everyone out! | 全部给我滚出去 |
[14:34] | Never, never in his life my son is away this long. | 我儿子这辈子从没离开我这么久过 |
[14:40] | Nightclubs is his business. | 夜店是他的事业 |
[14:43] | Such hours. | 总工作到很晚 |
[14:45] | But always, he comes home to his mother. | 但他总是会回家 回到母亲身边 |
[14:49] | His clothes are here. | 他的衣服都在这儿 |
[14:51] | My son would never leave his clothes. | 我儿子绝对不会落下他的衣服的 |
[14:55] | Oh, so elegant, he is. | 他是那么讲究 |
[14:58] | Yes, I-I show you. | 我拿给你们看 |
[15:00] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[15:01] | Mooney and the cops must have had him killed. | 穆尼肯定是联手警局的人把他给杀了 |
[15:04] | Looks like the snitches get bumped. | 那就是告密的小子被干掉了 |
[15:06] | That’s life. | 人生就这么残酷 |
[15:07] | They’re not going to get away with it, | 我不会让他们逍遥法外的 |
[15:08] | not as easy as they think. | 没这么容易 |
[15:10] | You take things too personally, you know what? | 你总是太容易动感情 你知道吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah, I do. That was a good snitch. | 当然 他是个好线人 |
[15:14] | – What are we…? – Nothing. | -你们说什么呢… -没什么 |
[15:15] | Uh, Mrs. Cobblepot… | 科波特太太 |
[15:17] | Kapelput. | 卡佩普特 |
[15:19] | Mrs. Kapelput, do you know anyone who might want to do your son harm? | 卡佩普特太太 您知道有谁会想要伤害您儿子吗 |
[15:24] | Harm? | 伤害 |
[15:26] | No. I-I would feel it. | 没有 我会察觉到的 |
[15:28] | A mother feels these things. | 母亲能察觉到这种事 |
[15:31] | It’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[15:33] | Some painted slut has him in her clutch. | 是个浓妆艳抹的婊子拴住了他 |
[15:37] | A woman… you think? | 你觉得 是因为女人 |
[15:39] | I am sure. | 我敢肯定 |
[15:41] | So handsome he is. | 他是那么帅 |
[15:45] | And so naive. | 还很天真 |
[15:48] | Who are you again? | 你们是谁来着 |
[15:50] | Uh, detectives with Major Crimes Unit, ma’am. | 重案组的警探 女士 |
[15:54] | Oh, GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[15:57] | Like that. | 差不多 |
[15:58] | But honest. | 但清廉一些 |
[16:03] | Boss, don’t get mad at me, | 老大 别生我气 |
[16:05] | but I know that look. | 不过我懂那表情 |
[16:09] | Now is too early to make a move on Falcone. | 现在对法尔科内动手还太早 |
[16:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:15] | Not yet. | 时候未到 |
[16:17] | I need more money, more men, more territory, | 我需要更多的钱 人力 还有领土 |
[16:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:22] | I’ll play this thing loyal and bide my time. | 我会假装忠诚 等待时机 |
[16:28] | But I swear, Butch, on my sainted mother’s grave, | 但我向我母亲神圣的坟墓起誓 布奇 |
[16:34] | some day soon, | 不久之后 |
[16:36] | I am going to kill that old man with my bare hands and my teeth. | 我就会用我的双手和利齿 杀了那个老头子 |
[16:48] | I’ll be holding your shoes. | 我会为您提鞋的 |
[16:53] | I just wish that Penguin was still alive. | 我真希望那个小企鹅还活着 |
[16:59] | I didn’t make that little punk suffer near badly enough. | 那小混蛋受得折磨真是远远不够 |
[17:16] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰了 先生 |
[17:21] | I couldn’t help but notice the sign on your trailer. | 我注意了您拖车上的标志 |
[17:25] | Is it still for rent? | 还可以租吗 |
[17:26] | 100 bucks a week. It ain’t much, but… | 一百块一周 不算太好 不过… |
[17:28] | – I’ll take it. – You don’t want to look at it first? | -我租了 -你不先看看吗 |
[17:30] | No, I’m not fussy. | 不了 我不挑剔 |
[17:33] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[17:34] | The key? | 钥匙呢 |
[17:37] | Hey, sweet truck. You got that big hemi in there? | 车不错啊 装了汽缸发动机吗 |
[17:41] | Yes. Yup. | 是啊 是的 |
[17:44] | That big hemi’s in there. | 是有个汽缸发动机 |
[17:45] | Somewhere. | 什么的 |
[17:47] | Uh, sir, the key? | 先生 钥匙呢 |
[17:50] | It’s in the door. | 在门上呢 |
[17:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:04] | What’s up, players? | 好啊 二位 |
[18:07] | You got any smokes? | 你们有烟吗 |
[18:08] | No. | 没有 |
[18:16] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[18:19] | Damn if I know. | 我哪知道 |
[18:27] | I think we’re dead. | 我觉得我们死定了 |
[18:41] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[18:42] | Jim. How marvelous. | 吉姆 真太好了 |
[18:44] | You still mad at us? | 你还在生我们气呢 |
[18:47] | No. Please. | 没有 得了 |
[18:49] | I’m quite fond of you, and… | 我挺喜欢你的 而你… |
[18:51] | you intrigue me. | 让我感兴趣 |
[18:53] | I knew I’d regret killing you as soon as I gave the word. | 我一下令杀了你们 我就知道我会后悔 |
[18:57] | But you know me. I’m feisty. | 但你了解我的 我火气大 |
[19:00] | What do you know about | 你了不了解 |
[19:01] | a man and a woman abducting street kids on your turf? | 在你地盘上绑架流浪少年的一男一女 |
[19:04] | No foreplay with you, hmm? | 你不玩前戏是吧 |
[19:06] | Figures, but you got with the program. | 猜到了 不过你也是自己人了 |
[19:10] | Killed Penguin your own bad self. | 你自己亲手杀了小企鹅 |
[19:13] | I was surprised. | 我真没想到 |
[19:14] | Straight arrow like you. | 你那么正直呢 |
[19:16] | – I guess you misjudged me. – I guess I did. | -看来你看错了我 -看来是的 |
[19:19] | You’re just a little sinner like the rest of us. | 你也是个罪人 跟我们其他人一样 |
[19:23] | I’m almost kind of sad about that. | 我都有点为此难过呢 |
[19:27] | We’re looking for a man and a woman, | 我们在找一男一女 |
[19:30] | middle-aged, | 中年 |
[19:31] | white, | 白人 |
[19:32] | targeting children under 16. | 他们对不满16岁的孩子下手 |
[19:34] | They use a poisoned pin, if you can believe it. | 作案工具是毒针 相信吗 |
[19:38] | Used to be there was only a market for nice-looking girls. | 要是以前只有漂亮姑娘才有市场 |
[19:41] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[19:42] | But now there’s a new buyer overseas | 但现在有个国外的新买家 |
[19:45] | that will take anyone young and healthy. | 他们愿接受所有年轻健康的人 |
[19:47] | Overseas where? Who’s “they”? | 国外哪里 谁是”他们” |
[19:49] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[19:51] | What do they want ’em for? | 他们想做什么 |
[19:52] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[19:54] | And no one cares to know. | 也没人想知道 |
[20:03] | Ta-da! Moo shu. | 来啦 木须肉 |
[20:06] | Sorry. Go on. | 抱歉 继续说 |
[20:08] | They drug them with a big pin? | 他们用长针毒晕他们 |
[20:09] | That is so creepy. | 好恐怖 |
[20:11] | No, you don’t want to hear this stuff. It’s depressing. | 不说了 你不会想听的 太让人郁闷了 |
[20:13] | What do they use them for? The children? | 他们拿那些孩子做什么 |
[20:16] | Nobody seems to know. | 没人知道 |
[20:17] | And we can’t say a damn thing to the press. Bad PR. | 而且不能向媒体透露 不利于形象 |
[20:20] | I can’t believe the system is so corrupt. | 真难以相信警局这么腐败 |
[20:22] | – You have no idea. – What do you mean? | -你都想不到 -这话什么意思 |
[20:27] | No. You know, figure of speech, I guess. | 没有 就是说说啦 |
[20:31] | Did something happen that you’re not telling me about? | 你有没有事瞒着我 |
[20:33] | These last couple of weeks… | 这几周 |
[20:35] | You’ve been different, troubled. | 你很不对劲 忧心忡忡的 |
[20:40] | No. | 没有 |
[20:42] | Been having trouble sleeping, I guess. | 可能最近睡眠不好 |
[20:47] | The newspapers must get anonymous tips all the time. | 报社一定常常接到匿名线报 |
[20:50] | Oh, sure, yeah. | 那是 |
[20:53] | You mean, call it in myself? | 什么 我自己泄密吗 |
[20:56] | No, I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能那么做 |
[21:04] | Gotham Gazette. The newsroom. | 是《哥谭公报》新闻编辑部吗 |
[21:06] | Wait. No. | 别这样 |
[21:08] | Hi. Listen, I can’t talk long. | 你好 是这样 我不能说太久 |
[21:09] | Somebody is abducting homeless children off the streets, | 最近有人在绑架街上的流浪儿 |
[21:12] | and the cops are trying to keep it quiet. | 警方试图对此保密 |
[21:13] | Go talk to Captain Sarah Essen of the GCPD. | 去找哥谭市警局的莎拉·艾森警监聊聊 |
[21:16] | She has got a kid in custody who can tell you the whole story. | 她那儿有个被拘留的孩子能跟你讲清楚 |
[21:19] | – End the call. – I got to go. | -挂电话 -我得挂了 |
[21:23] | Listen to me, Barbara. | 听我说 芭芭拉 |
[21:24] | When I tell you stuff, that’s just between us. | 我跟你说的事 是咱俩之间的秘密 |
[21:26] | You can’t do that, what you just did. | 你以后不能再这样做了 |
[21:28] | But it was the right thing to do. | 但这才是正确的做法 |
[21:29] | – That’s not the point. – Well, what is the point? | -这不是重点 -那重点是什么 |
[21:33] | You’re right. It was the right thing to do. | 你说得对 这是正确的做法 |
[21:36] | Don’t do it again, okay? | 但别再这么做了 行吗 |
[21:38] | Yes, boss. | 是 长官 |
[21:42] | “Gotham spirals ever downward.” | “哥谭每况愈下” |
[21:44] | “Mayor James under attack.” | “詹姆斯市长受到指责” |
[21:46] | “Vows swift action.” | “保证马上采取行动” |
[21:47] | “Points finger at police department’s sluggish response.” Et cetera. | “矛头指向警局的迟钝反应” 等等 |
[21:52] | It’s just ink. | 报纸而已 |
[21:53] | Did you give them this? | 是你泄的密吗 |
[21:55] | Me? | 我 |
[21:56] | You’ve done it before. | 你也不是没做过 |
[21:57] | On my own case? Never. | 给自己下绊子 绝不可能 |
[21:59] | Be a very stupid thing to do. | 那可太傻了 |
[22:01] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[22:03] | I didn’t call it in. | 不是我说的 |
[22:06] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[22:07] | Another mystery. | 又一桩谜案啊 |
[22:09] | We have a thin lead on the case, if you’d like to hear it, ma’am. | 我们找到了条模糊线索 您想听吗 长官 |
[22:13] | There’s only three companies in Gotham that stock this ATP stuff, | 哥谭只有三家公司存储这种迷药 |
[22:15] | and you need a special license to buy it. | 而且需要特殊许可证才能购买 |
[22:17] | Chances are, one of the three’s crooked. | 很可能是其中一家在和他们同流合污 |
[22:19] | We’re looking to lean hard on all three, | 我们打算给三家都施加点压力 |
[22:21] | like they are crooked, see which one pops. | 当作是犯了事对待 看谁会露马脚 |
[22:34] | That was sneaky good. | 你装的真像 |
[22:36] | Almost couldn’t tell you were lying. | 差点就被你骗过去了 |
[22:37] | I wasn’t lying. | 我说的是真话 |
[22:40] | Good morning, Judge Baker. | 早上好 贝克法官 |
[22:42] | Thank you, sir. Yes, all three. | 谢谢 先生 是的 三家都要 |
[22:44] | Welzyne, | 韦尔茨公司 |
[22:45] | Dracotech and Quillan Pharma. | 德拉古工业和奎伦制药 |
[22:53] | You guys have screwed me. | 你们把我害惨了 |
[22:55] | Against my better judgment, | 我虽觉得不妥 |
[22:57] | I sell you the juice, | 但还是卖给你们那些药 |
[22:59] | I let you guys use my storage space | 还让你们借用我的仓库 |
[23:01] | because, “No problem,” you said. | 因为你们说不会有事 |
[23:04] | And now look. | 现在瞧瞧 |
[23:05] | Heat. | 麻烦 |
[23:06] | White-hot heat. | 大麻烦 |
[23:08] | No problems, my friend. | 没事的 朋友 |
[23:10] | We’re here to take the merch away. | 我们就是来转移货物的 |
[23:11] | You’ll be clean as a whistle. | 你不会受牵连的 |
[23:14] | Merch? | 货物 |
[23:15] | They’re children, damn it. | 他们可是孩子 |
[23:17] | They’re human beings. | 是活生生的人 |
[23:19] | Didn’t I tell you to check on them ten minutes ago? | 我不是10分钟前就让你去看看他们了吗 |
[23:24] | I want another five large. | 再给我五千 |
[23:26] | But we had a deal already. | 但我们已经谈好价格了 |
[23:27] | I got to stand up for what is right here. | 我得做正确的事啊 |
[23:30] | Be fair, sir. We don’t have that kind of cash on hand. | 讲点理 先生 我们没这么多现金 |
[23:33] | That’s your problem. I can wait. | 那是你的问题 我可以等 |
[23:35] | I thought you was worried about the heat. | 你不是担心会招来麻烦吗 |
[23:37] | Well, if heat arrives in the meantime, | 如果麻烦真的来了 |
[23:39] | I can get rid of the evidence very quickly. | 我也可以很迅速地消灭证据 |
[23:42] | We have an obligation to deliver. | 我们必须把货送到 |
[23:43] | The Dollmaker doesn’t tolerate failure. | 人偶师绝不会容许失败 |
[23:45] | We need those children. | 我们需要那些孩子 |
[23:47] | Well, that’s also your problem. | 那也是你们的问题 |
[23:55] | No. Hey, hey, this is totally inappropriate. | 不 这太过分了 |
[23:59] | I mean, we were having a business discussion here. | 我们是在谈生意哎 |
[24:02] | You weren’t being fair. | 但你太不讲理了 |
[24:07] | Oh, gosh. Cops. | 倒霉 是警察 |
[24:13] | You didn’t call the Gazette, but did your girl call the Gazette? | 你是没给公报打电话 但你女朋友打了 对吧 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:17] | – I knew it. – I didn’t know she was gonna call ’em. | -我就知道 -我也不知道她会打啊 |
[24:19] | Seriously, you got to learn to control your woman. | 说真的 你得好好管管你的女人了 |
[24:22] | I kind of like her the way she is. | 我倒挺喜欢她这样呢 |
[24:23] | No, these high-class temperamental broads — | 这些上流社会的任性小妞 |
[24:25] | they need firm handling. Trust me. | 她们需要好好管教 相信我吧 |
[24:27] | – Trust you? On women? – Damn right. | -相信你对女人的判断 -一点没错 |
[24:29] | All varieties. From hausfraus to movie stars. | 我泡过各种女人 从家庭主妇到电影明星 |
[24:32] | I love ’em all. Now, you? Let me guess. | 我都喜欢 你呢 我猜猜看 |
[24:34] | High school sweetheart. Then a bunch of hos overseas | 高中女友 在海外时嫖过 |
[24:37] | only made you sad, | 但你并不开心 |
[24:39] | and then there’s Barbara. | 然后就遇到了芭芭拉 |
[24:41] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[24:42] | You, my friend, are a monkey riding a racehorse. | 伙计 你就是只骑着赛马的猴子 |
[24:55] | Good evening. May I help you? | 晚上好 有什么需要帮助的 |
[24:56] | Detectives Gordon and Bullock. We need to speak | 戈登和布洛克警探 我们需要 |
[24:58] | – to whoever’s in charge here, ma’am. – Of course. | -和这里管事的人谈谈 -好的 |
[25:01] | Mr. Quillan, detectives are here to see you. | 奎伦先生 有警探找你 |
[25:08] | Detectives. Hey, what’s up? | 二位警探 什么事啊 |
[25:09] | Nothing serious, I hope. | 希望没什么大事 |
[25:11] | Cut the crap. We have a warrant to search the premises. | 别废话 我们有对这里的搜查证 |
[25:14] | We know what you’re doing. | 我们知道你干了什么 |
[25:15] | Well, then, you know some boring stuff, then. | 那一定都是些无聊的事 |
[25:17] | I mean, what are you talking about? | 你们什么意思啊 |
[25:19] | You’re peddling ATP to those kid snatchers. | 你在给绑架孩子的人提供ATP |
[25:22] | Oh, my gosh, no. I-I mean, | 我的天哪 没有啊 |
[25:24] | we used to stock ATP, | 我们以前是囤有ATP |
[25:26] | but not since the Arkham Asylum closed. | 但阿卡姆疯人院关了之后就没有了 |
[25:29] | Uh, uh… I heard that the Wayne Foundation | 我听说韦恩基金会 |
[25:32] | is planning on reopening the old place again. | 本打算重开精神病院 |
[25:35] | But now that the Waynes are dead, | 不过现在韦恩夫妇死了 |
[25:37] | I guess everything’s up in the air. | 一切都是未知数了吧 |
[25:40] | What a world, eh? | 什么世道啊 是吧 |
[25:42] | Nobody’s safe. | 没人是安全的 |
[25:57] | – Jim! – Go, go! | -吉姆 -追 追 |
[26:12] | Where the hell were you? | 你刚才死哪去了 |
[26:14] | Get rid of ’em now. | 快去干掉他们 |
[26:15] | And hose down the room. | 把房间洗干净 |
[26:29] | Zeb. | 泽博 |
[26:32] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[26:48] | On behalf of all the citizens of Gotham, | 我谨代表哥谭市民 |
[26:50] | I want to thank you brave gentlemen from the bottom of my heart, | 衷心地感谢二位勇敢的警探 |
[26:53] | and I want to promise you kids– | 我向你们这群孩子保证 |
[26:56] | we will take care of you | 我们会照顾好你们 |
[26:57] | as if you were our own children. | 就像对待自己家人一样 |
[26:59] | But here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[27:01] | The people who victimized these kids are still out there. | 伤害这些孩子的人仍逍遥法外 |
[27:05] | And hundreds of vulnerable youngsters | 数以百计的脆弱的孩子 |
[27:07] | are still living rough on our streets. | 仍落魄街头 |
[27:10] | Alone, unprotected, | 孤苦伶仃 无人保护 |
[27:13] | and let’s face it, that’s the real crime here. | 我们面对现实吧 这才是真正的罪孽 |
[27:16] | So what are we going to do to help these kids? | 我们要怎么保护这些孩子 |
[27:19] | Yesterday I made a phone call to Juvenile Services and the GCPD | 昨天 我已联络青少年保护机构和哥谭市警局 |
[27:24] | to initiate a humane but tough-love program | 启动了一项人道的严爱计划 |
[27:27] | to get these kids off the streets | 将流落街头的孩子 |
[27:29] | and into the loving arms of Juvenile Services. | 送入青少年保护机构的温暖怀抱中 |
[27:37] | I think that went very well. | 挺顺利的啊 |
[27:38] | I think so. | 是啊 |
[27:40] | A small toast, Your Honor? | 来上一杯吗 阁下 |
[27:42] | You read my mind. | 你真了解我 |
[27:44] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[27:47] | Uh, where are you sending all the children that get rounded up? | 你把抓起来的孩子送到哪里去了 |
[27:49] | Foster homes for the cute, undamaged ones. | 可爱健康的送去寄养家庭 |
[27:52] | Upstate for the rest. | 其余的送去州北 |
[27:53] | Upstate? | 州北 |
[27:54] | The Alpena Youth Corrections Facility. | 阿尔皮纳少管所 |
[27:57] | A fine institute. | 一家不错的机构 |
[27:58] | Prison, in other words. | 换句话说就是监狱 |
[28:00] | Forgive me, your Honor. | 请原谅 阁下 |
[28:02] | Detective Gordon’s our house firebrand. | 戈登警探是我们这儿的热血青年 |
[28:04] | No, no, no, th-that’s okay. | 不不 没关系 |
[28:05] | Jim… May I call you Jim? | 吉姆 我可以叫你吉姆吗 |
[28:09] | Half the petty crime in the city | 这座城市一半的轻罪 |
[28:11] | is homeless kids. | 都是流浪少年干的 |
[28:13] | They need structure. | 他们需要管教 |
[28:15] | People who care for them. | 需要有人照顾 |
[28:16] | For the greater good of Gotham and for the children. You see? | 这是为了哥谭的大局和这些孩子着想啊 懂吗 |
[28:19] | I see you’re using the child snatchers as a pretext | 我只知道你利用儿童绑架犯作幌子 |
[28:22] | to lock up children without a trial. | 不经审理就将这些孩子关起来 |
[28:27] | Thank you, my friend. | 谢谢你 朋友 |
[28:30] | Valuable input. | 很有价值的想法 |
[28:31] | Most refreshing. | 醍醐灌顶啊 |
[28:34] | L’chaim. | 干杯 |
[28:38] | Yo, Gordon. | 戈登 |
[28:40] | Man’s been waiting for you upstairs. | 有人在楼上等你 |
[28:48] | Mr. Pennyworth. | 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[28:50] | Alfred, please. | 叫我阿尔弗雷德就好 |
[28:53] | It’s bedlam, isn’t it? | 真是够乱的 |
[28:55] | Rough job you got. | 你的工作很不易啊 |
[28:58] | Best job in the world. | 这是世上最好的工作了 |
[29:01] | I wonder if it might be convenient for you to visit us tomorrow. | 不知道你明天方不方便来我们家一趟 |
[29:06] | Of course. | 方便 |
[29:07] | Why? Is something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[29:09] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[29:10] | Never had a child before. | 我以前从没带过孩子 |
[29:12] | Nor me. | 我也没有 |
[29:14] | The boy respects you. | 那孩子尊敬你 |
[29:17] | Teatime, shall we say? | 5点多吧 行吗 |
[29:20] | Teatime. | 好啊 |
[29:50] | Name. | 姓名 |
[29:51] | Ma’am, there’s been a mistake. | 女士 你们搞错了 |
[29:53] | I’m not meant to go upstate. | 我不该去州北的 |
[29:54] | I need to talk to James Gordon. He’s a cop. | 我得和詹姆斯·戈登谈谈 他是个警探 |
[29:56] | You’ll be allowed a phone call when you get upstate. Name. | 等你到了地方 就可以用电话了 姓名 |
[29:58] | I need to talk to him now. | 我必须现在就跟他谈 |
[30:00] | – He’ll thank you for it. – Not happening. Name. | -他会感谢你的 -不可能 姓名 |
[30:03] | Bite me, Pigarina. | 你能把我怎样 猪头 |
[30:05] | Jane Doe. | 无名女 |
[30:30] | Relax, kid. | 别紧张 小子 |
[30:31] | Juvie’s not so bad. | 少管所也没那么糟 |
[30:33] | First week, whatever you do, | 第一周 千万千万 |
[30:36] | don’t make friends with anyone that’s friendly. | 别和那些看着友善的人交朋友 |
[30:38] | When you get into a fight, go for their eyes. | 要是跟人打起来了 直击对手的眼睛 |
[30:43] | Hiya, kids. How you doing? | 孩子们 你们好吗 |
[30:45] | Are you ready to go on a big adventure? | 准备好去大冒险了吗 |
[30:49] | Sit down, young lady. | 坐下 小姑娘 |
[30:51] | I said sit down. | 我说了 坐下 |
[30:55] | Like now. | 马上 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:04] | Next naughty child to stand up | 谁再敢调皮站起来 |
[31:08] | gets a black mark right here. | 我就给他这儿来一下 |
[31:22] | One or two or three– I could explain that. | 少了一个 或两三个 我还能解释 |
[31:26] | But a busload– | 但少了一车 |
[31:27] | a whole busload of the little bastards– | 整整一车的小杂种 |
[31:30] | what am I supposed to say? | 你要我怎么解释 |
[31:31] | Oops? Just tell me it wasn’t them, I’m begging you. | “不小心哦” 求你告诉我 不是他们干的 |
[31:34] | Just tell me it wasn’t the snatchers. | 千万别是那些绑架犯干的 |
[31:36] | Bus driver was a man, guard was a woman. | 开车的是个男人 警卫是女的 |
[31:39] | It could be them. | 可能是他们 |
[31:40] | You’re killing me. You’re killing me. | 你要害死我了 你要害死我了 |
[31:42] | We’re working it, Your Honor. | 我们在查了 阁下 |
[31:47] | Look, I told you everything I know. I told you. | 我知道的都告诉你们了 我都说了 |
[31:49] | Now, you see that man there? | 看到旁边这人了吗 |
[31:51] | He doesn’t like it when I beat people, | 他不喜欢我动手打人 |
[31:52] | but for you, he’s got no objection. Why is that? | 但对你他完全没意见 为什么呢 |
[31:55] | Math. | 我算得清 |
[31:56] | The lives of 30 children versus one scumbag. | 30个孩子抵得上你这人渣的狗命 |
[31:58] | So I can beat you like a bongo drum | 所以就算我拿你当鼓打 |
[32:00] | and Saint Jim here won’t intervene. | 这位圣人也不会说一句 |
[32:02] | Give us something. | 给我们点线索 |
[32:04] | Okay, okay, look… | 好吧 |
[32:05] | The truck. | 那辆卡车 |
[32:06] | You know, when they came to pick up the last bunch of kids. | 就是他们来接最后一批孩子时开的那辆 |
[32:09] | On the side of it, there was a-a picture. | 车侧面有张图片 |
[32:11] | Like a logo. | 像个商标那种 |
[32:12] | I-I didn’t want to say before | 我之前没说 |
[32:13] | because it would give a bad impression. | 是因为会让人往坏处想 |
[32:15] | See, it doesn’t reflect, really, what, you know… | 因为也未必就是… |
[32:16] | – What was it? – It has a… a blue plate and a silver fork. | -到底是什么 -一张蓝盘子和一把银叉子 |
[32:21] | – A plate and a fork? – Yeah, you know, like, with the… | -盘子和叉子 -对 就是那种… |
[32:24] | – Like a catering company? Like food? – Well, yeah, like that, | -你是说餐饮公司那种的吗 -嗯 |
[32:26] | I mean, you know, but, I mean, that doesn’t mean… You know. | 就是那样 不过那也未必就是… |
[32:30] | Doesn’t mean what? | 未必是什么 |
[32:31] | Look, I don’t know what they do to them. Aah! | 我不知道他们要拿那些孩子怎么样 |
[32:36] | All right, draw the logo. Uncuff him. | 好了 画出那个商标 解开手铐 |
[32:46] | There you go, kids. | 好嘞 孩子们 |
[32:49] | Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 别担心 没事的 |
[32:51] | That’s right. That’s right. Come on. | 就这样 快点走 |
[32:52] | – Come on, come on, come on, come on. – Come on! | -快走 -快点 |
[32:54] | Go. | 快走 |
[33:01] | Funny thing. By my count, | 真有意思 我没数错的话 |
[33:02] | according to the sheet they gave us, we’re one short. | 按他们给我们的名单 还少一个人 |
[33:04] | Me, too. Maybe there’s one on the bus. | 我数着也是 车上可能还有一个 |
[34:01] | Nope. Weird. | 没有 真是怪了 |
[34:03] | Must be a miscount someplace. | 那一定是谁数错了 |
[34:05] | Never mind. We got more than enough. | 算了 这些孩子足够了 |
[34:07] | We did good. | 我们做得真好 |
[34:08] | Indeed we did. | 是啊 |
[34:09] | The Dollmaker will be so pleased with us. | 人偶师一定会满意的 |
[34:12] | All right, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[34:14] | Nothing. You? | 没查到 你呢 |
[34:15] | Apparently, there are no companies | 看来哥谭没有哪家公司 |
[34:17] | in Gotham with trucks with a plate and a fork as their logo. | 有用盘子和叉子做商标的卡车 |
[34:20] | Selling children for food? | 拿孩子当食物卖吗 |
[34:22] | Is such a thing even possible? | 这种事有可能吗 |
[34:25] | We’ve got officers searching all the trucks | 我们安排了警员在所有桥梁和隧道 |
[34:27] | on every bridge and tunnel. | 排查每一辆卡车 |
[34:29] | But they had a three-hour window. | 但他们已经抢先了3小时 |
[34:31] | We can only pray they stayed in the city. | 我们只能祈祷他们还留在市里 |
[34:33] | If not, they could be any place on Earth by nightfall. | 否则 到了晚上 他们早逃到天涯海角了 |
[34:36] | Scum-sucking toads. Where are they?! | 这些人渣 到底跑哪去了 |
[34:41] | It’s not a blue plate. | 不是蓝盘子 |
[34:43] | It’s not a fork, either. It’s a trident. | 也不是叉子 是三叉戟 |
[34:48] | When you stow this on the ship, | 把他们装上船的时候 |
[34:49] | make sure there’s plenty of room for the doors to open. | 一定留出开门的地方 |
[34:51] | The ship’s crew has… | 船员会… |
[34:56] | Quiet in there! | 闭嘴 |
[35:02] | Hush. | 行了 |
[35:03] | Hush. | 别吵吵 |
[35:06] | My eyes! She scratched me! | 我的眼睛 她挠我 |
[35:09] | Come on, follow me. | 跟我来吧 |
[35:13] | Let me look. | 我看看 |
[35:18] | It’s nothing. It’s a scratch. | 没事的 就是抓伤 |
[35:20] | We’ll get you to the doctor, you’ll be right as rain in no time. | 我们带你去找医生 你很快就会没事了 |
[35:22] | You sure? | 真的 |
[35:27] | – What was that? – Hang on. | -什么声音 -等等 |
[36:15] | Well… | 哎呀 |
[36:18] | You are a very naughty little girl. | 你真是个淘气的小姑娘 |
[36:30] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[36:31] | Why is that your business? | 关你什么事 |
[36:36] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[36:41] | Where are the kids? | 那些孩子在哪 |
[36:44] | Where are they?! | 在哪 |
[36:50] | He’s not been sleeping. | 他失眠 |
[36:53] | And when he does, he has these nightmares. | 即使睡着了也会做恶梦 |
[36:56] | Now he’s hurting himself. | 现在又开始自残 |
[36:58] | Burning himself. | 烧自己 |
[37:00] | He’s cutting. | 割伤自己 |
[37:02] | Is he getting professional help? | 有给他找人看看吗 |
[37:04] | Oh, you mean a psychiatrist? | 心理医生吗 |
[37:06] | No, no, he won’t have ’em. | 他不肯 |
[37:08] | No psychiatrists. | 不见心理医生 |
[37:10] | That’s a rule. | 这是原则 |
[37:11] | You make the rules, don’t you? | 原则不是你定的吗 |
[37:13] | You’re his guardian. | 你是他的监护人 |
[37:14] | Bruce’s father gave me very firm orders | 布鲁斯的父亲曾严格指示过 |
[37:18] | was him and his missus to die. | 如果他们夫妻俩死了要怎么做 |
[37:20] | Now, I will raise the boy the way his father told me to raise him. | 我会按他父亲的意愿把孩子带大 |
[37:24] | Which is how? | 那是怎么做 |
[37:27] | Trust him to choose his own course. | 相信他会选择好自己的人生路 |
[37:32] | He’s, after all, a Wayne. | 毕竟 他是韦恩家的人 |
[37:36] | Sounds like a recipe for disaster. | 听上去只会造成灾难 |
[37:39] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[37:41] | He wants you to talk some sense into me. | 他想要你好好劝劝我 |
[37:44] | Haven’t I told you to stop creeping up | 我不是叫你别那么 |
[37:46] | on people like that before? It’s bloody rude! | 偷偷摸摸的吗 太没礼貌了 |
[37:51] | All right, then, Bruce. | 好吧 布鲁斯 |
[37:53] | Talk to me. | 跟我谈谈吧 |
[37:54] | I’m perfectly fine. | 我没事 |
[37:56] | Alfred’s a worrywart. | 阿尔弗雷德就是瞎担心 |
[37:59] | What did you do to your hand? | 你怎么你的手了 |
[38:04] | I burned it. | 烧伤了 |
[38:06] | Listen to me, Bruce. | 听我说 布鲁斯 |
[38:09] | You’ve been through a terrible experience. | 你经历了一件可怕的事 |
[38:12] | Talking to someone can be very helpful. | 跟人谈谈可能对你有好处 |
[38:14] | You must have seen terrible things in the war. | 你在战时一定也见过很多可怕的事 |
[38:16] | Does it… does it help you to talk about what you saw? | 那你跟人谈你看到的事对你有好处吗 |
[38:21] | Yes. A little. | 是的 有一点吧 |
[38:23] | You’re not a very good liar. | 你不太擅长撒谎 |
[38:25] | Bruce, you’re hurting yourself. | 布鲁斯 你在自残 |
[38:27] | I’m testing myself. | 我在考验自己 |
[38:29] | Different, but I appreciate your concern. | 这不一样 但是多谢你关心了 |
[38:38] | I’ve been following your adventures in the newspapers. | 我一直在报纸上关注你的动向 |
[38:42] | I feel very sorry for all those poor children. | 我很为那些可怜的孩子难过 |
[38:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:46] | I’ll give you some money to give to them. | 我给你些钱 你去拿给他们 |
[38:49] | I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way, Bruce. | 恐怕事情不是那么办的 布鲁斯 |
[38:52] | What way does it work? | 那要怎么办 |
[38:53] | Those children need someone who cares for them, | 那些孩子需要有人照顾 |
[38:56] | like you have right here. | 就像有人在照顾你 |
[39:00] | Money won’t buy that. | 这是钱买不到的 |
[39:03] | There must be something I can do. | 我肯定能做点什么 |
[39:06] | What about clothes? | 衣服呢 |
[39:08] | They all looked awfully ragged. | 他们看上去衣衫褴褛的 |
[39:11] | They did, didn’t they? | 是啊 |
[39:20] | After all this? | 经历了这么多 |
[39:21] | – You’re sending us upstate? – Selina… | -你们还要送我们去州北 -塞琳娜 |
[39:23] | Cat. | 是小猫 |
[39:26] | Cat, even if you didn’t have outstanding warrants, you’re 13. | 小猫 即使你没有一堆通缉令 你也才13 |
[39:30] | No parents or guardians. | 没有父母和监护人 |
[39:31] | That’s not true. I have a mom. | 不是的 我有个妈妈 |
[39:33] | – Says here she’s deceased. – That’s not true. | -这里写着她死了 -不是的 |
[39:36] | She’s alive… someplace. | 她还活着 只是不知所踪 |
[39:38] | Be that as it may, | 就算如此 |
[39:39] | we’re not allowed to put you back on the street. | 我们不能让你继续流落街头 |
[39:42] | It’s for your own well-being. | 这是为了你好 |
[39:45] | Have you been there? Upstate? | 你去过州北吗 |
[39:47] | – Yes. – Then you know. | -是的 -那你就该知道 |
[39:49] | You know. | 你知道那里的情况 |
[39:52] | Go get Detective James Gordon. | 去找詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[39:54] | He works here. | 他在这儿工作 |
[39:57] | Cat… | 小猫 |
[39:59] | the police are very busy people. | 警察都是大忙人 |
[40:00] | Go get him… | 去找他 |
[40:03] | or… | 否则 |
[40:05] | I’ll say you touched me. | 我就说你摸我 |
[40:07] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[40:09] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[40:11] | I’m gonna scream in about three seconds. | 再过3秒钟 我就大喊 |
[40:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:43] | Yes, this is he. | 是我 |
[40:46] | Well… I’m looking at your son right now, and… | 您儿子就在我面前呢 |
[40:50] | he doesn’t look good. | 他情况不太好 |
[40:53] | Madam, I assure you, your son is not trying to trick you. | 女士 我保证 您儿子不是在骗您 |
[40:57] | Oh, he will die a horrible death unless he… | 他会死得很惨的 除非… |
[41:01] | No, no. No, really truly, he isn’t joking. | 这是真的 不是他开玩笑 |
[41:05] | I’m not joking. | 我也没开玩笑 |
[41:07] | I will poke his eyeballs out, and… | 我会把他的眼珠子戳瞎 |
[41:10] | How can you say that? You saw the video I sent. | 你怎么能这么说 你看到我发去的视频了 |
[41:13] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[41:15] | Madam, Madam, | 女士 |
[41:16] | c-calm yourself. | 请冷静 |
[41:18] | If $10,000 is too much, I’m sure we can… | 如果一万块太多了 我们可以 |
[41:21] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[41:30] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[41:33] | She didn’t believe me. | 她居然不信我 |
[41:38] | You must be quite the scamp. | 你肯定很调皮 |
[41:46] | I got it. | 我来应付吧 |
[41:47] | Hello again, young lady. | 又见面了 小姑娘 |
[41:50] | How can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[41:51] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:52] | So, now you want to talk, huh? | 这下你想谈了啊 |
[41:54] | Okay. It’s all right. | 好吧 没事的 |
[41:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:00] | Selina is it? | 塞琳娜啊 |
[42:02] | Cat. | 小猫 |
[42:04] | Cat. | 小猫 |
[42:05] | You Macky’s friend? | 你是迈奇的朋友 |
[42:07] | Yeah, I know Macky. | 嗯 我认识迈奇 |
[42:10] | Those bastards nearly got you twice, huh? | 那些混蛋差点两次抓到你 |
[42:13] | You’re quite a survivor. | 你生命力挺强啊 |
[42:15] | You have no idea. | 你根本想不到 |
[42:22] | Suppose I had something you really, really wanted. | 如果我有你非常想要的东西 |
[42:28] | If I gave it to you, | 如果我给了你 |
[42:29] | could you get me out of here? | 你能把我弄出去吗 |
[42:31] | What do you got? | 你有什么 |
[42:32] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[42:35] | You’re a friend of the boy. | 你是那男孩的朋友 |
[42:36] | You’re not like the rest of these crooks. | 你跟其他那些坏警察不一样 |
[42:44] | The boy? Bruce? | 男孩 布鲁斯吗 |
[42:49] | What do you mean, you’ve been watching me? | 什么叫你一直在观察我 |
[42:52] | That Mario Pepper guy was a patsy, huh? | 那个马里奥·佩珀是个替罪羊吧 |
[42:55] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[42:56] | Could you? Could you get me out? | 你能把我弄出去吗 |
[43:00] | It’s possible. | 能做到 |
[43:05] | I saw who really killed the Waynes. | 我看到杀死韦恩夫妇的真凶了 |
[43:07] | Saw him clear as day. | 看得很清楚 |