时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[00:02] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[00:04] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[00:05] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[00:06] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[00:07] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[00:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:10] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[00:14] | My name’s James Gordon. I’m a detective. | 我叫詹姆斯·戈登 我是一名警探 |
[00:16] | I will find the man who did this. | 我会找到凶手的 |
[00:18] | Pepper was framed by Fish Mooney and the cops. | 佩珀是被菲什·穆尼和警察陷害的 |
[00:20] | James Gordon is not a good guy. | 詹姆斯·戈登不是一个好人 |
[00:22] | You deserve better. | 你该拥有更好的人 |
[00:23] | Don’t ever come back to Gotham. | 再也别回哥谭了 |
[00:26] | I spoke with Cobblepot before he died. | 科波特死前 我和他谈过 |
[00:28] | Men who are about to die are very honest. | 人之将死 其言也善 |
[00:30] | I am going to kill that old man. | 我会杀了那个老头子 |
[00:33] | I just wish Penguin was still alive. | 我真希望那个小企鹅还活着 |
[00:36] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你 |
[00:38] | I saw who really killed the Waynes. | 我看到杀死韦恩夫妇的真凶了 |
[00:56] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[01:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:09] | Somebody took… Stop him! | 有人偷了…拦住他 |
[01:12] | You need some…? | 您需要… |
[01:15] | Home. | 回家了 |
[01:17] | And let’s go live for some breaking news… | 直播一则爆炸性新闻… |
[01:21] | Thank you, Jason. | 谢谢你 杰森 |
[01:21] | I’m coming to you with the latest wrinkle in a story | 正在为您播报冲击了 |
[01:23] | that sent shockwaves through the financial world of Gotham. | 哥谭金融界事件的最新消息 |
[01:26] | I’m standing before the home of Ronald Danzer, | 我正站在罗纳德·丹泽尔家门前 |
[01:28] | the man who bilked investors out of a reported half billion dollars | 据报道 他在一个巨大的庞氏骗局中 |
[01:32] | in a vast Ponzi scheme. | 骗走了投资人五亿美元 |
[01:33] | Danzer is currently out on bail awaiting trial. | 丹泽尔被保释了 目前正在等候审判 |
[01:35] | All of them– the judge, the jury, the D.A.– | 所有人 法官 陪审团 地检官 |
[01:39] | pay them whatever it takes. | 他们要什么就给什么 |
[01:41] | I am not going to prison just because | 我才不要为了几个 |
[01:42] | a few dumb bus drivers and stupid old ladies lost their damn pensions. | 丢了养老金的蠢巴士司机和傻老太太进监狱呢 |
[01:48] | I got to sneak out. | 我得偷偷溜出去 |
[01:50] | The villagers are here with pitchforks. | 村民拿着草耙堵在这儿呢 |
[01:52] | You’re my lawyer. | 你是我的律师 |
[01:54] | Fix this! | 搞定这事 |
[01:58] | Balloons! | 卖气球咯 |
[02:01] | Balloon…! | 卖气球咯 |
[02:04] | Here, balloons! | 卖气球咯 |
[02:08] | Want a balloon? | 要来个气球吗 |
[02:09] | What? No. No, thank you. No. | 什么 不 谢谢你 不用了 |
[02:11] | Ronald Danzer? | 罗纳德·丹泽尔吗 |
[02:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:25] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[02:27] | That’s Ronald Danzer. Roll the camera! | 那是罗纳德·丹泽尔 打开摄像机 |
[02:29] | Roll the camera! | 开始拍摄 |
[02:30] | Help me…! | 救救我 |
[02:39] | In a bizarre turn of events, | 事情出现了诡异的转折 |
[02:40] | a man appearing to be Ronald Danzer | 一个貌似是罗纳德·丹泽尔的人 |
[02:42] | is rising into the air above Gotham, | 正缓缓升上哥谭的天空 |
[02:45] | attached to… | 他被绑在了… |
[02:47] | a weather balloon. | 一个气象气球上 |
[03:00] | Cart was loaded with bricks for ballast. | 推车里面装满了增重用的砖头 |
[03:03] | So, Ronald Danzer | 罗纳德·丹泽尔 |
[03:04] | cheats half of Gotham out of their savings, | 把半数哥谭市民的存款骗了个精光 |
[03:06] | but before he can stand trial, | 但他还没接受审判 |
[03:07] | an unknown man clips him to a balloon? | 就被不明嫌犯拴在气球上飞走了 |
[03:09] | No body? | 都没有尸体 |
[03:11] | We calling this a murder? | 我们要认定为凶杀吗 |
[03:13] | Call it a public service. | 这叫为民除害 |
[03:14] | Danzer was a bum. He got what he deserved. | 丹泽尔是个人渣 他罪有应得 |
[03:17] | I’m gonna go get a Danish. | 我要去吃个丹麦酥 |
[03:18] | It’s what I deserve. | 这是我应得的 |
[03:26] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:27] | Somebody find me O’Brian! | 给我把奥布莱恩找来 |
[03:29] | And get me some ice! | 再拿点冰块来 |
[03:30] | Yes, sir, Lieutenant. | 是 警督 |
[03:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:35] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[03:36] | Jim Gordon. You’re Bullock’s new partner, hey? | 吉姆·戈登 你是布洛克的新搭档 是吧 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Lieutenant Bill Cranston. | 就是你 我是比尔·克兰斯顿警督 |
[03:43] | Yeah, Bullock tells me you’re a real Boy Scout. | 布洛克告诉我你特别正直 |
[03:46] | Don’t think we should be roughing up the skels? | 觉得我们不该采取这种手段吗 |
[03:47] | Well, they do have their rights. | 他们的确有人权啊 |
[03:49] | I’m gonna have to remember that. | 我得记住这一点 |
[03:51] | Maybe I’ll get that tattooed on my ass. | 或许回头把这话纹在屁股上 |
[03:54] | Let me show you something, Gordon. | 我给你看样东西 戈登 |
[03:57] | This was a gift from the Gotham Chamber of Commerce | 这是哥谭商会给我们的礼物 |
[04:00] | for years of service. | 感谢我们多年来尽忠职守 |
[04:02] | I call him O’Brian. | 我管他叫奥布莱恩 |
[04:05] | He also just happens to be the best interrogator on the force. | 他恰好是警局最好的审讯官 |
[04:10] | Nice meeting you, Gordon. | 很高兴认识你 戈登 |
[04:12] | Oh, Luke, say hello to Sergeant O’Brian. | 卢克 跟奥布莱恩警长问好 |
[04:17] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[04:25] | I just met Lieutenant Cranston. | 我刚刚见过了克兰斯顿警督 |
[04:26] | The man, the myth, the legend. | 伟人 神话 传说 |
[04:28] | He’s a thug. | 他就是个恶棍 |
[04:30] | So, no fingerprints, | 没有指纹 |
[04:31] | and those carts are too easy to buy or steal to trace. | 小推车又太容易买到或盗取 无迹可寻 |
[04:33] | How you coming on those death threats? | 死亡威胁查的怎么样了 |
[04:35] | I thought we talked about this. | 我们不是都说明白了吗 |
[04:37] | Ronald Danzer was murdered. | 罗纳德·丹泽尔被杀了 |
[04:38] | It’s our job to catch murderers. | 抓住凶手是我们的职责 |
[04:40] | The guy was a crook. | 那人是个骗子 |
[04:40] | Who had not been convicted of any crime. | 但他还没被定罪 |
[04:42] | Tell that to the two guys who killed themselves | 去跟那两个被他骗走一辈子积蓄 |
[04:44] | because he lost their life savings. | 而自杀的人说去 |
[04:46] | This guy was living high for 30 years | 这人30年来一直养尊处优 |
[04:48] | while the city kissed his ass | 市里不单对他溜须拍马 |
[04:49] | and gave him awards for being such a philanthropist. | 还表彰他的慈善事业 |
[04:51] | So we just let his killer go free. | 那我们就让凶手逃之夭夭吗 |
[04:53] | Guy walks in here, holds out his hands, I’ll arrest him. | 凶手要是走进来束手就擒 我就逮捕他 |
[04:56] | Otherwise, I’m content justice was served. | 否则 我就当正义已经得到伸张了 |
[04:58] | Like with the Waynes? Is that what you mean? | 就像韦恩夫妇那样吗 |
[05:00] | Mario Pepper killed the Waynes. | 是马里奥·佩珀杀了韦恩夫妇 |
[05:02] | We killed Pepper. | 我们也把佩珀正法了 |
[05:03] | That case is closed. | 案子结了 |
[05:05] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[05:08] | Davis Lamond from Juvenile Services? | 我是青少年保护机构的戴维斯·拉蒙德 |
[05:09] | You asked to see Selina Kyle. | 你要求见塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[05:11] | Could you sign for custody? | 能签下监管文件吗 |
[05:13] | And when you finish, | 等你完事了 |
[05:13] | you can bring her to our new facility on Water Street. | 麻烦把她送去我们沃特街的新楼 |
[05:15] | She’s scheduled to be transferred upstate tomorrow. | 她明天要转移去州北 |
[05:18] | Yeah, that’s gonna be delayed. | 那估计得推迟了 |
[05:19] | She has information about an investigation. | 她有一起案件的线索 |
[05:22] | Would you mind… stepping… back… A bit, please? | 你能往后站一点吗 |
[05:27] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:28] | Is that one of the kids that was snatched? | 她是被绑架的小孩之一吗 |
[05:30] | Another closed case. | 又是一个结了的案子 |
[05:32] | What is it about the word “closed” you don’t understand? | 你是不懂什么叫结案了吗 |
[05:34] | This is something else. | 是别的事 |
[05:35] | Just read the letters, track the balloons. | 你继续读威胁信 找气球 |
[05:38] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 我一个小时内回来 |
[05:40] | Yeah, boss. Get right on it. | 好的 老大 马上去办 |
[05:45] | Where’s my pen? | 我笔哪去了 |
[05:46] | So why do you care who really killed the Waynes? | 你为什么在乎杀死韦恩夫妇的真凶是谁 |
[05:49] | Because I want the person responsible brought to justice. | 因为我想见到真凶绳之以法 |
[05:52] | Did you read that in a book or something? | 这句话是从书里看到的吗 |
[05:55] | And… | 还有 |
[05:58] | I made a promise to the boy. | 我对那个男孩发了誓 |
[06:00] | So? | 说啊 |
[06:03] | The killer came from there. | 凶手是从那边过来的 |
[06:06] | Took the man’s wallet and the woman’s necklace. | 抢了男人的钱包 和女人的项链 |
[06:08] | Then shot them both. | 然后开枪杀了他们俩 |
[06:10] | He left the boy alive. | 留了男孩一命 |
[06:12] | I was up there. | 我在那上面 |
[06:17] | Everybody knows that much. | 所有人都知道这些 |
[06:19] | Plus, the killer’s face was covered. | 而且凶手蒙面了 |
[06:21] | Not at first. | 一开始不是 |
[06:23] | He pulled up his scarf when he walked toward them. | 他走向他们的时候才戴上面罩 |
[06:25] | I saw him for a second. | 我瞥见了 |
[06:26] | You saw him… here… in the dark? | 你在黑暗之中看到他了 |
[06:28] | I can see in the dark. | 我在黑暗之中也看得见 |
[06:31] | You don’t believe me. | 你不信我 |
[06:33] | There’s a question of whether you’re lying about what you saw, | 别说你是不是对你所看到的撒了谎 |
[06:36] | and then there’s the question of whether you were even here. | 你当时到底在不在这儿都是个问题 |
[06:38] | – You’re not giving me proof. – I just told you, | -你没给我证据 -我刚告诉你了 |
[06:40] | I stole some chump’s wallet just before it happened. | 在那之前我刚偷了一个白痴的钱包 |
[06:42] | That was, like, two blocks from here. | 就离这儿两个街区 |
[06:44] | Didn’t he report it? | 他没报警吗 |
[06:45] | Yes, a man did report his wallet stolen | 是有个人报警说他的钱包被偷了 |
[06:48] | by a thief that matches your description, and, yes, | 贼的长相跟你相符 而且没错 |
[06:50] | the timing does work out to just before the Waynes were murdered. | 刚好是在韦恩夫妇被杀之前 |
[06:53] | But that does not place you here. | 但也不能证明你当时在这儿 |
[06:55] | I dumped the wallet. | 我把钱包扔了 |
[06:57] | There. | 在那儿 |
[07:00] | The sewer. Great. | 下水道 好极了 |
[07:04] | It’s not that I don’t trust you not to run away. | 倒不是我信不过你 担心你会逃跑 |
[07:07] | But, well… I don’t. | 但是 我确实信不过 |
[07:13] | You find the wallet, you’ll let me go, right? | 你找到钱包就会放我走 对吧 |
[07:15] | – That’s the deal. – No. | -就这么定了 -不 |
[07:17] | Find the wallet, that places you here. | 找到钱包 说明你来过 |
[07:20] | We still have to find the guy. | 还得去找那个人 |
[07:21] | That’s bull! | 太扯了 |
[07:22] | That’s the deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[07:47] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[08:05] | Son of a bitch. She was telling the truth. | 该死 她说的是实话 |
[08:08] | Oh, Detective? | 警探先生 |
[08:14] | You’re gonna need these. | 你会需要这个的 |
[08:18] | Hey, wait a minute! | 等等 |
[08:29] | Lazlo, honey, | 拉兹罗 宝贝 |
[08:31] | take a rest. | 去休息吧 |
[08:33] | Poor thing. | 可怜的孩子 |
[08:36] | Well, well, well. | 哎呦 |
[08:37] | Detectives Montoya and Allen. | 蒙托亚和艾伦警探 |
[08:40] | To what do I owe this honor? | 什么风把二位吹来了 |
[08:42] | Thought we’d pay our respects. | 来看望你一下 |
[08:44] | Maybe ask if you’d seen your friend Cobblepot around. | 顺便问问你有没有看见科波特 |
[08:48] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[08:51] | Now that you mention it, I haven’t seen him. | 你这么一提 我才发觉很久没见他了 |
[08:54] | Isn’t that funny? | 很有意思吧 |
[08:57] | Almost as funny as two detectives from Major Crimes | 几乎和两个重案组警探来找奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:00] | looking for a nobody like Oswald. | 这样的小人物一样有意思 |
[09:02] | Can we stop the dance? | 咱们就别绕弯子了 |
[09:04] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[09:07] | He was killed ’cause he told us | 因为他告诉我们 |
[09:08] | about Pepper being framed for the Wayne murders. | 佩珀是被栽赃成了杀韦恩夫妇的凶手 |
[09:10] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[09:14] | But I didn’t kill the little snitch. | 但那个告密小人不是我杀的 |
[09:16] | Word is, Jim Gordon pulled the trigger. | 听说 动手的是吉姆·戈登 |
[09:23] | You have proof? | 你有证据吗 |
[09:24] | What do I look like, a cop? | 我看起来像警察吗 |
[09:27] | I only heard | 我只是听说 |
[09:28] | that James Gordon splattered poor Oswald’s brains | 詹姆斯·戈登让可怜的奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:32] | all over Gotham River. | 血染哥谭河了 |
[09:33] | Why would Gordon want to murder Cobblepot? Huh? | 戈登有什么理由杀科波特 |
[09:36] | Just to keep him quiet about the frame? | 就为了不让他说出栽赃内幕吗 |
[09:38] | Wrong question, gorgeous. | 这个问题问的不好 帅哥 |
[09:42] | Jim Gordon pulled the trigger, but who gave the order? | 动手的是吉姆·戈登 命令是谁下的呢 |
[09:46] | Who could make a cop commit cold-blooded murder? | 谁能让警察犯下冷血凶杀呢 |
[09:51] | Falcone. | 法尔科内 |
[09:54] | Your deductive powers astonish me. | 你的推理能力让我震惊 |
[09:57] | Honestly, I just got a chill. | 说实话 我都有点怕了呢 |
[10:00] | You know, there’s a rumor going around that | 最近有流言说 |
[10:01] | Falcone gave your latest boy-toy a nasty beating. | 法尔科内揍了你的新男宠 |
[10:06] | You wouldn’t be looking for a little revenge, now, would you? | 你这样说不会是为了报复他吧 |
[10:09] | I just want justice for little Oswald. | 我只想为可怜的奥斯瓦尔德讨回公道 |
[10:24] | Hey, Cobblepot. | 科波特 |
[10:27] | Hey, you’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[10:29] | I’m afraid you have me confused. | 我想你是认错人了 |
[10:30] | My name is Dimitri from Odessa. | 我名叫迪米特里 敖德萨来的 |
[10:32] | I-I heard you got whacked for ratting. | 我听说你因为告密被杀了 |
[10:35] | Yeah, Fish is gonna pay some serious cash for your skinny ass. | 我把你交给菲什 她肯定会好好打赏我 |
[10:37] | No, no, no, no! No, please! | 不不 求你 不要 |
[10:39] | Please, please, she’ll kill me! | 求你 她会杀了我的 |
[10:40] | Why’d you even come back, huh? Huh? | 你干吗还要回来呢 |
[10:42] | I-I could not stay away. Gotham is my home! | 我不能不回来 哥谭是我的家啊 |
[10:45] | It’s my destiny! | 这是我的宿命 |
[10:46] | You don’t see what’s coming! I do! | 你不知道这里将要发生什么 我知道 |
[10:48] | Gotham needs me! I am its future! | 哥谭需要我 我是哥谭的未来 |
[10:50] | If you’re its future, then Gotham is in big trouble. | 如果真是这样 那哥谭可是前途堪忧了 |
[10:52] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是 是啊 |
[11:15] | Can I have a tuna sandwich, please? | 我要一个金枪鱼三明治 谢谢 |
[11:26] | – Alfred, I don’t want to do this. – What? | -阿尔弗雷德 我不想玩 -怎么了 |
[11:28] | – Stop. I don’t want to do this. Stop. – Come on. Swat. | -住手 我不想玩 住手 -来啊 出手 |
[11:31] | En garde. | 预备 |
[11:33] | There you go, son. What? What? | 这就对了 怎么 怎么了 |
[11:35] | – Is that all you got? – I’m not… doing this. | -就这点本事吗 -我不要…玩这个 |
[11:38] | Uh… what? | 怎么了 |
[11:40] | There she blows, | 她终于爆发了 |
[11:42] | the eye of the tiger | 眉宇间有虎的凌厉 |
[11:43] | through the wind in your nostrils, Sir Bruce, | 呼吸间都是虎的威风 布鲁斯少爷 |
[11:47] | the blood in his veins. | 血管里血液翻涌 |
[11:49] | That’s it. Mind your head! | 这就对了 小心头 |
[11:52] | I do beg your pardon, sir. I’m most… | 请您原谅 先生 我差点… |
[11:55] | Might be the bat. | 看我一击 |
[11:56] | Blood’s up. | 热血沸腾了 |
[12:02] | That’s got to hurt. No, not really. | 那下疼了吧 也不是 |
[12:04] | I said stop! | 我让你住手 |
[12:09] | Stop. Down swords. | 停 放剑 |
[12:11] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[12:16] | See? | 瞧 |
[12:17] | A nice… | 一场漂亮的 |
[12:19] | sword fight gets your blood up, doesn’t it? | 剑战能让你热血沸腾 不是吗 |
[12:23] | Better than reading these dusty old files. | 好过翻阅这些灰扑扑的旧文件 |
[12:26] | What is this, anyway? | 这是什么啊 |
[12:29] | Police file. | 警方的案卷 |
[12:31] | About your mom and dad. How’d you get these? | 关于你爸妈的案子 你怎么拿到的 |
[12:35] | Wasn’t-wasn’t hard. | 不是太难 |
[12:36] | Why would you want to look at these? They’re horrible. | 你为什么要看这些文件 这多可怕 |
[12:39] | They’re gonna give you nightmares. | 会让你做噩梦的 |
[12:41] | I-I have those, anyway, and… | 反正我拿到了 |
[12:44] | I’m looking for clues. | 我在查找线索 |
[12:45] | What, so you’re a detective now, are you? | 你还变成侦探了 |
[12:47] | If I find a clue I am. | 如果我能找到线索的话 |
[12:48] | Have you found a clue? | 那你找到线索了吗 |
[12:52] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[12:53] | Not yet? | 还没 |
[12:56] | Now, Detective Gordon has promised you | 戈登警探已经答应你 |
[13:00] | that he will find the person that killed your parents. | 他会找出杀害你父母的凶手 |
[13:02] | Do you really believe he will? | 你真的相信他会吗 |
[13:04] | He will try. | 他会尽全力 |
[13:06] | Of that I am certain. | 这点我可以肯定 |
[13:09] | Yeah. Detective James Gordon. | 是的 詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[13:13] | One of your counselors brought me a girl this morning, | 今早你们一个顾问带了个女孩来见我 |
[13:15] | and I signed for custody. | 我签了监管 |
[13:17] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这是我正要说的 |
[13:18] | I can’t bring her back. She got away. | 我不能带她回去 她逃走了 |
[13:21] | Yeah? Well, I’m not happy about it either. | 是吗 我对此也不高兴呢 |
[13:25] | On edge, Gordon? | 烦躁不安吗 戈登 |
[13:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:30] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[13:32] | We were just, uh, wondering | 我们只是想知道 |
[13:34] | when you shot Cobblepot in the head | 你开枪打爆科波特的脑袋 |
[13:36] | and dumped his body in the river, | 然后把他的尸体丢进河里 |
[13:39] | did Falcone pay you? | 法尔科内给你钱了吗 |
[13:40] | Or was that more of a “Favor to the Don” type thing? | 还是只算是帮阁下大人个忙呢 |
[13:49] | Whatever you heard, it’s not true. | 不管你听到了什么 都不是真的 |
[13:51] | Oh, so you mean you didn’t kill Cobblepot? | 那你的意思是你没杀科波特 |
[13:54] | Or you didn’t do it for Falcone? | 还是你不是为了法尔科内 |
[13:56] | We thought we’d give you a chance to tell us the truth. | 我们想给你个对我们坦白的机会 |
[13:58] | Cop to cop. | 警察之间说句实话 |
[13:59] | You’re not listening. I didn’t kill him. | 你们没听懂我的话 我没杀他 |
[14:02] | Okay, so where were you on the night of September the 17th? | 那9月17号那晚你在哪 |
[14:05] | Are you really asking me this? | 你真的要问我这个问题吗 |
[14:08] | Since when did Major Crimes become I.A.? | 重案组什么时候变成内务处了 |
[14:09] | When cops started doing hits for the Mob. | 就在警察开始替黑帮杀人的时候 |
[14:11] | Yeah? Well, come back to me when you have actual proof. | 是吗 那等你有真凭实据再来找我 |
[14:15] | Until then, don’t waste my time. | 在此之前 别浪费我的时间 |
[14:17] | Hey, Gordon, piece of advice: | 戈登 给你个建议 |
[14:19] | Take a shower. | 洗个澡 |
[14:20] | ‘Cause you stink like a sewer. | 你像下水道一样臭 |
[14:26] | Any job at all. Even dishwasher. | 任何工作都行 哪怕是洗碗工 |
[14:28] | We’re staffed up. | 我们满员了 |
[14:29] | I only ask a chance to prove myself. | 我只求一个证明自己的机会 |
[14:31] | You ever work in a restaurant? | 你在餐厅里工作过吗 |
[14:33] | Not exactly… | 不算是 |
[14:34] | Here, you’re on your feet all day. | 在餐厅里要站一整天 |
[14:37] | You don’t even have the right shoes. | 你穿的鞋子都不对 |
[14:48] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[14:49] | I got the owner of a weather balloon factory downstairs, | 气象气球工厂的老板在楼下 |
[14:51] | says he’s got something for us. | 他说要给我们提供线索 |
[14:53] | Montoya and Allen came by. | 蒙托亚和艾伦来过 |
[14:56] | – Accused me of killing Cobblepot. – Damn. | -指控我杀了科波特 -见鬼的 |
[14:58] | – Somebody must’ve talked. – Doesn’t matter. | -肯定是有人泄密了 -无所谓 |
[15:00] | The fact they’re here means they got nothing, | 他们来找你 就说明他们没有证据 |
[15:01] | and they’re gonna get nothing. | 他们也查不到什么 |
[15:03] | End of the day, no one cares about Cobblepot. | 说到底 没人在乎科波特 |
[15:06] | Because he deserved it. Like Ronald Danzer. | 因为他活该 就像罗纳德·丹泽尔 |
[15:08] | Don’t make this into something bigger. | 不要小题大做 |
[15:10] | You did what you had to do. | 你也是迫不得已 |
[15:11] | And, yes, he probably did deserve it. | 是 他也许真就活该 |
[15:13] | He worked for Fish. | 他是菲什的手下 |
[15:14] | She doesn’t employ altar boys. | 她不会雇什么好种 |
[15:15] | What about Mario Pepper? He deserve what he got? | 那马里奥·佩珀呢 他也该死吗 |
[15:18] | Hell, yes. | 当然了 |
[15:19] | He was a dirtbag. | 他就是个垃圾 |
[15:20] | He tried to shoot you, remember? | 他想开枪杀你 记得吗 |
[15:22] | And I thought we were done talking about this. | 这事我们不是都说过了吗 |
[15:25] | We’re done talking about this | 等杀害托马斯和玛莎·韦恩的真凶 |
[15:26] | when the person who actually murdered | 而不是我们杀的替死鬼 |
[15:27] | Thomas and Martha Wayne is in jail, | 被关进监狱 |
[15:30] | not the person we killed for it. | 这事才算过去 |
[15:32] | For the last time, Gordon, let it go. | 我再跟你说一遍 戈登 放弃吧 |
[15:35] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[15:37] | Am I gonna be the next person taken out to the pier | 下一个被拉去码头枪决的人 |
[15:39] | to get a bullet in the head? | 是不是就轮到我了 |
[15:42] | The interview’s waiting. | 证人等着我们呢 |
[15:56] | Pardon me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:58] | You work at that Italian restaurant across the way, | 你在街对面那家意大利餐厅工作 |
[16:00] | – don’t you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:03] | And what size are your shoes? | 你穿几码鞋 |
[16:05] | Uh, nines. | 42码 |
[16:07] | What a coincidence! | 真巧啊 |
[16:12] | When I saw that balloon go up on TV, | 我看到电视上那个气球 |
[16:14] | I knew it was one of mine, | 立刻就知道那是我的 |
[16:15] | and I said to myself, “Jimmy boy, | 我跟自己说”吉米 |
[16:16] | you better call the cops right away, | 你最好马上报警 |
[16:18] | or they’ll try and pin this on you.” | 不然他们会把责任推到你头上来” |
[16:20] | So it was you who called us. | 是你来找我们的啊 |
[16:22] | And here I thought my partner had gone | 我还以为是我搭档 |
[16:23] | to the trouble of tracking you down. | 想方设法找到了你 |
[16:25] | How exactly was one of your balloons used to kill Ronald Danzer? | 你的气球怎么会被用来杀罗纳德·丹泽尔 |
[16:28] | It was stole by my bum of an ex-employee a month ago. | 一个月前气球被我一个雇员偷走了 |
[16:31] | Carl Smikers. | 他叫卡尔·斯麦克斯 |
[16:33] | That’s what I get for hiring a kid. | 这就是招年轻人做事的后果 |
[16:34] | Did he ever mention Danzer? | 他有提过丹泽尔吗 |
[16:36] | Hell, no. | 当然没有 |
[16:37] | I’m surprised he even knew who Danzer was. | 没想到他竟然知道丹泽尔是谁 |
[16:40] | We ain’t talking about | 他可不是什么 |
[16:41] | one of those intellectually superior types here. | 聪明过人的人物 |
[16:44] | You got an address? | 你有他地址吗 |
[16:46] | Yeah, but you find him, | 有 你们要是找到他 |
[16:47] | see you can get back the others. | 看能不能把其它的给我要回来 |
[16:49] | The other what? | 其它什么 |
[16:49] | The other balloons. | 其它气球 |
[16:51] | A grand a pop those things are. | 那东西一个一千呢 |
[16:53] | He stole four. | 他偷走四个 |
[17:00] | $47? Frankie, I’m coming back next week. | 47块 弗兰基 我下周再来 |
[17:03] | Try to show some initiative, all right? | 给我积极点 知道不 |
[17:05] | Okay. Bill. | 知道了 比尔 |
[17:08] | You’re a disgrace to drug dealers. | 你真是毒贩子的耻辱 |
[17:20] | Hot dog? | 热狗 |
[17:21] | Get lost. | 滚开 |
[17:23] | Hot dog? | 热狗 |
[17:23] | I said get lost! | 我叫你滚开 |
[17:24] | Lieutenant Cranston? | 克兰斯顿警督 |
[17:34] | All right. | 行了 |
[17:39] | Let’s see… | 看看… |
[17:42] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看你有什么 |
[17:47] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[17:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:59] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[18:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | So no breakfast then? | 早餐也不吃 |
[18:35] | And no dinner last night? | 昨晚晚餐也没吃 |
[18:38] | What’s the new program? | 有什么打算 |
[18:40] | Trying to see how long we can go without eating anything? | 想看看不吃东西能撑多久吗 |
[18:43] | Right. If that’s the case, I should save myself the trouble | 如果这样 我也不必 |
[18:46] | of making it. | 费神做了 |
[18:49] | Have you seen this? | 你看这个了吗 |
[18:51] | Oh, yeah, yeah. That nuts going around | 看了 那疯子四处 |
[18:53] | offing people with balloons. | 用气球杀人 |
[18:55] | I can think of easier ways to kill someone. | 我有更简单的方法 |
[18:58] | Master Bruce, forgive me for… | 布鲁斯少爷 恕我 |
[19:00] | uttering the tired old words “in times like these,” | 老生常谈 说什么”这种时候” |
[19:04] | but in times like these, | 但在这种时候 |
[19:08] | you really need to keep your strength up. | 你更应该保持体力 |
[19:12] | I’m just not hungry. | 我就是不饿 |
[19:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[19:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:36] | I tried not to wake you. | 我本不想吵醒你 |
[19:37] | It’s fine. I have a meeting. | 没事 我正好要开会 |
[19:39] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:41] | You hardly slept last night. | 昨晚都没怎么睡觉 |
[19:44] | Just work. | 工作的事 |
[19:45] | This Balloonman thing? | 气球人吗 |
[19:48] | That’s what the paper’s calling him. | 报纸上都这么说 |
[19:52] | And it says he killed a cop. | 还说他杀了个警察 |
[19:55] | You’re not in danger, are you? | 你不会有事吧 |
[19:57] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[19:59] | Well, what is it then? | 那是怎么回事 |
[20:01] | I can see something’s bothering you. | 我能看出来你有心事 |
[20:03] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[20:06] | the first victim, Ronald Danzer, | 第一个被害人 罗纳德·丹泽尔 |
[20:08] | was a con man. | 是个骗子 |
[20:09] | Nobody cared. | 没人在意 |
[20:11] | Now that a cop’s been targeted, | 而如今警察遇害 |
[20:13] | the investigation will get all the support it needs. | 调查就得到了全方位的支持 |
[20:16] | It’s not right. | 这不对 |
[20:17] | Everyone has to matter or nobody matters. | 每个人都很重要 不该有分别 |
[20:20] | Otherwise people lose faith. | 不然人民会失去信心 |
[20:22] | That’s when you get vigilantes. | 这才会出现义警 |
[20:24] | But that isn’t your fault. | 但那不是你的错 |
[20:27] | I mean, if anything, you’re giving people faith. | 正相反 你给了人们信心 |
[20:30] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[20:31] | How? | 怎么说 |
[20:32] | Your first case, you caught the Wayne killer. | 你的第一宗案子 就抓住了韦恩案凶手 |
[20:39] | Do you have any idea what that meant for the city? | 你知道那对这座城市意味着什么吗 |
[20:41] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄 |
[20:46] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[20:52] | Don’t matter if you a cop. | 你是警察又如何 |
[20:54] | You dirty, the Balloonman gonna get you. | 你不干净 气球人就会找上你 |
[20:56] | It’s time the people of Gotham realize | 哥谭市民也该意识到 |
[20:58] | that they have to stand up for themselves. | 他们要维护自己的权益 |
[21:00] | Hey, Balloonman ought to get to my landlord next. | 气球人下一个该抓我的房东 |
[21:03] | He’s a crook. And his name is Harold Bl… | 他是个无赖 他叫哈罗德·布莱… |
[21:07] | This is wonderful. This is like… | 棒极了 这正是 |
[21:09] | my dream of how today was gonna go. | 我希望今天出现的情形 |
[21:11] | Besides the black eye to the department, | 除了让警局丢脸 |
[21:12] | now we have a vigilante who kills bad cops. | 现在还出了个杀腐败警察的义警 |
[21:15] | Cranston wasn’t that bad. | 克兰斯顿没那么坏 |
[21:17] | But whatever he was or wasn’t guilty of, | 管他干过什么事 |
[21:19] | Cranston was a lieutenant in the GCPD. | 克兰斯顿可是哥谭市警局的警督 |
[21:21] | You don’t get to go around killing cops. | 没人可以随便杀警察 |
[21:24] | So where are you on this and the Danzer murder? | 这两起案子调查的怎么样了 |
[21:26] | We’re looking for a man named Carl Smikers. | 我们在找一个名叫卡尔·斯麦克斯的人 |
[21:28] | He was an employee at the factory where the balloons were stolen. | 他原本是失窃气球工厂的工人 |
[21:31] | We have uniforms staking out his apartment, | 我们派人在他的公寓外监视 |
[21:33] | but he hasn’t been back there since last night. | 但他自昨晚就没回去过 |
[21:34] | And you like him for this? | 是他干的吗 |
[21:35] | Oh, he’s guilty. | 他有罪 |
[21:37] | Leave me in a room with him, he’ll be guilty. | 把我和他关一起 他会有罪的 |
[21:38] | He’s definitely connected, but I’m not sure he’s the one. | 他肯定有联系 但我不确定他就是凶手 |
[21:41] | He had weather balloons! | 他拿了气象气球 |
[21:42] | Cranston and Danzer were killed with weather balloons! | 克兰斯顿和丹泽尔都是被气象气球杀死的 |
[21:44] | He’s the guy! | 他就是凶手 |
[21:45] | Smikers never graduated high school. | 斯麦克斯高中都没毕业 |
[21:47] | He’s never held a job for more than a year, | 他没有一份工作超过一年 |
[21:49] | he’s got busts for soliciting, possession. | 他曾因招妓和藏毒被捕 |
[21:51] | Tell her about the other balloons. | 告诉她还有其它气球 |
[21:53] | What other balloons? | 什么其它气球 |
[21:54] | Smikers’ boss mentioned that four balloons are missing. | 斯麦克斯的老板说丢了四个气球 |
[21:58] | There are two of them still out there. | 还有两个流失在外 |
[22:00] | So two more targets? | 那么说还有两个目标 |
[22:02] | We have any sense who they might be? | 知道可能是谁吗 |
[22:04] | Danzer and Cranston were both known figures, | 丹泽尔和克兰斯顿都是名人 |
[22:06] | and known to be dirty. | 也都出了名的腐败 |
[22:08] | Killer didn’t need any special knowledge to target them, | 凶手不需要专业知识也能锁定他们 |
[22:10] | so, it’s likely the next target is | 所以接下来的目标应该是 |
[22:12] | public and known to be corrupt. | 腐败的公众人物 |
[22:14] | Basically, every elected official in Gotham should stay indoors. | 总之 哥谭的所有当选官员都该待在家里 |
[22:18] | Find him. Now. | 找到他 马上 |
[22:21] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[22:22] | We will? | 我们会的 |
[22:24] | What happened to the killer doing the city a favor? | 不是说凶手是在替民除害吗 |
[22:27] | You’re gonna make me think you actually care. | 别让我觉得你真的在意 |
[22:29] | Listen, smartass, you want to kill a corrupt financier, | 听着 机灵鬼 你想杀骗子金融家 |
[22:31] | be my guest. | 随你 |
[22:31] | You kill a cop, it’s a job safety issue. | 杀警察就是工作安全问题了 |
[22:34] | We need a plan. | 我们需要个计划 |
[22:35] | Relax. One thing I do know is how to find someone. | 放轻松 找人我可是略知一二 |
[22:43] | Maybe later tonight. | 今天晚些时候吧 |
[23:03] | – Here you go. – Beautiful, baby. | -给你 -太好了 多谢 |
[23:04] | There you go. | 拿去吧 |
[23:15] | What did he tell you? | 他告诉你什么了 |
[23:16] | Nothing. I was just hungry. | 没什么 我饿了而已 |
[23:25] | Here’s the deal: You wash dishes, | 听好了 你洗盘子 |
[23:28] | mop the floor, take out the trash. | 擦地 倒垃圾 |
[23:29] | Otherwise, you’re deaf, dumb and blind. | 其他时候 你就是聋子傻子瞎子 |
[23:32] | – I understand. – No, you don’t, but you will. | -我懂 -你不懂 但你会明白的 |
[23:36] | This ain’t like other places, and you’ll either get it… | 这里可不像其他餐馆 你要么明白 |
[23:38] | Or I’ll be fired? | 要么被开掉 |
[23:41] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[23:42] | Oh, you have nothing to worry about. | 你完全不需要担心 |
[23:44] | I know that this is a great opportunity. | 我知道这是个好机会 |
[23:47] | Don Maroni! | 马罗尼阁下 |
[23:49] | Good to see you. | 见到您真高兴 |
[23:51] | – Doing good? – Welcome. Welcome. | -最近怎样 -欢迎欢迎 |
[23:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:54] | A great opportunity, indeed. | 确实是个大好的机会 |
[23:58] | So, our suspect had a prior for soliciting two years ago, right? | 嫌疑犯两年前有过招妓前科 |
[24:01] | So, one of my girls thought he looked familiar, | 我一个姑娘觉得他很面熟 |
[24:03] | remembered he liked big, brawny types. | 记起他喜欢膀大腰圆的类型 |
[24:05] | So, she pointed me to that pimp, | 所以她给我介绍了 |
[24:07] | that guy who specialized in that. | 专门负责那个类型的皮条客 |
[24:09] | – He remembered… – After you roughed him up a little. | -他记起来… -在你修理他之后 |
[24:12] | …that he used to do deliveries for this, uh, dry cleaner, Mr. Chang. | 他以前经常给干洗工张先生 送货上门 |
[24:16] | And he remembered, on top of everything else, | 而且他印象最深的是 |
[24:17] | the guy was a mahjong guy. | 这家伙爱打麻将 |
[24:19] | He was into these Chinese bookies for, like, five grand. | 他曾欠华人赌博经纪人五千美元 |
[24:21] | And they sent you here. | 他们让你来这儿 |
[24:22] | By way of some bike messengers, | 一个自行车信使透露 |
[24:24] | the guy that runs pickpockets on the south side, | 这人负责南区的扒手 |
[24:25] | and a pot sticker joint the guy apparently loved. | 还特喜欢一家锅贴店 |
[24:30] | Dragon Palace. | 龙煲店外卖 |
[24:33] | We didn’t order any… | 我们没定… |
[24:35] | Carl Smikers? | 卡尔·斯麦克斯 |
[24:38] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:40] | GCPD! You’re under arrest! | 哥谭市警局 你被捕了 |
[24:49] | Stop, or I’ll… | 住手 不然我就… |
[24:53] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[24:56] | Jim, a little help! | 吉姆 能帮个忙吗 |
[25:00] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[25:01] | Put it down now! | 马上放下 |
[25:19] | You put the MCU onto that cop killing Oswald. | 你把杀了奥斯瓦尔德的警察透露给重案组 |
[25:22] | Falcone finds out it came from you… I mean, | 法尔科内如果发现是你漏的消息 |
[25:25] | I don’t mind what he did to me, it’s, uh… | 我不介意他对我做的事 只是… |
[25:28] | Lazlo, honey, | 拉兹罗 亲爱的 |
[25:30] | you’re worried about me, aren’t you? | 你在担心我 是吗 |
[25:38] | But you must remember, | 但是你要记住 |
[25:40] | it wasn’t you Falcone wanted to hurt. | 法尔科内想伤害的不是你 |
[25:44] | It was me. | 而是我 |
[25:46] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[26:02] | The boy’s lost his spine. | 那孩子软了腰杆 |
[26:06] | Not everyone’s built for a beating like that. | 不是所有人都能经受住那种毒打 |
[26:10] | What’s that new piece that the Roman’s been seeing– | 罗马人近来的那个新宠 |
[26:13] | what’s her name– Natalia? Nadia? | 叫什么来着 娜塔莉亚 娜迪亚 |
[26:17] | Tell Butch she’s going to have an accident. | 告诉布奇她会出意外 |
[26:21] | Such a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[26:23] | She was a pretty girl. | 她还挺漂亮的 |
[26:25] | And get rid of Lazlo while you’re at it. | 顺便解决掉拉兹罗 |
[26:27] | He’s bringing down the mood. | 他太破坏气氛了 |
[26:29] | With pleasure. | 我很荣幸 |
[26:41] | My God! | 我的天 |
[26:42] | Sorry. I knocked, but I could hear someone in here, and… | 抱歉 我敲门了 但我听到里边有人 |
[26:44] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[26:45] | I still have a key, remember? | 我还有钥匙 记得吗 |
[26:47] | And you just let yourself in? | 那你就擅自进来了 |
[26:49] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[26:51] | I could have you arrested. | 我可以叫人逮捕你 |
[26:54] | Or I could arrest you. | 我也可以逮捕你 |
[26:55] | It’s kind of early to get high, isn’t it? | 现在就嗑药是不是早了点 |
[26:58] | It’s been a stressful day. | 今天压力有点大 |
[27:00] | And is that all you’re doing? | 你就只嗑药了吗 |
[27:02] | Afraid so. Disappointed? | 是的 失望吗 |
[27:05] | Don’t play with me, Barbara. | 别耍我 芭芭拉 |
[27:07] | I was there, remember? | 我那时也在 记得吗 |
[27:08] | Through all of it. | 经历了全部 |
[27:09] | Don’t you mean you were a part of it? | 你是说你参与其中了吧 |
[27:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[27:14] | Yes. This is it. | 是的 只有这个 |
[27:16] | And now that you’ve broken into my home | 你已经闯入我家 |
[27:18] | and accused me of being a drug addict, | 指责我吸毒 |
[27:20] | you can leave. | 你可以走了 |
[27:21] | Not until we talk about Gordon. | 谈完戈登的事我再走 |
[27:23] | He’s killed a man. | 他杀了人 |
[27:24] | You told me. It’s not true. | 你说过了 但那不是真的 |
[27:25] | Not Mario Pepper, another man. | 不是马里奥·佩珀 是另一个人 |
[27:27] | And he killed him on the orders of Carmine Falcone, | 是哥谭第一黑帮老大卡麦·法尔科内 |
[27:30] | biggest crime boss in Gotham. | 下令让他杀的 |
[27:32] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[27:34] | But, you know, I guess I should be used to that. | 但是 我该习惯了 |
[27:38] | True. | 没错 |
[27:40] | When we were together, I did lie to you. | 我们在一起时 我的确对你说过谎 |
[27:42] | A lot. | 说过很多谎 |
[27:44] | But you always knew. | 但你总是知道的 |
[27:46] | You looked in my eyes, | 你只要直视我的眼睛 |
[27:48] | and you knew when I was lying to you. | 就会知道我是否对你说谎 |
[27:53] | Am I lying now? | 我现在在说谎吗 |
[27:57] | Is it just because I love him? | 是因为我爱他吗 |
[28:01] | Is that why you are so determined to destroy him? | 所以你这么铁了心要毁了他 |
[28:06] | I’ve been sober for a year. | 我已经戒酒一年了 |
[28:07] | Look, and I know that doesn’t erase the things that I did. | 我知道这无法抹去我的过错 |
[28:13] | But I still care about you. | 但我还是在乎你的 |
[28:16] | I can’t stand you being with this man. | 我无法忍受你跟他在一起 |
[28:18] | You deserve better. | 你值得拥有更好的 |
[28:29] | Leave. | 走 |
[28:34] | Now. | 马上 |
[28:42] | Ask him where he was the night that Oswald Cobblepot disappeared. | 问他奥斯瓦尔德·科波特失踪的那晚他在哪 |
[28:46] | That’s the name of the man he killed. | 那是他杀害的人的名字 |
[28:55] | I-I’m telling the truth, I didn’t kill those guys. | 我说的是实话 我没杀那些人 |
[28:57] | I mean, a cop?! Why would I kill a cop?! | 杀警察 为什么我要杀警察 |
[29:00] | Maybe because you’re a thieving, cop-murdering pile of crap. | 也许因为你就是个偷东西 杀警察的垃圾 |
[29:03] | But, mind you, that’s just a theory. | 但这还只是个理论 |
[29:05] | You admit stealing the balloons. | 你承认你偷气球 |
[29:06] | Yeah. Yeah, but I owed these loan sharks, | 对 那是因为我欠高利贷的钱 |
[29:08] | and-and if I didn’t pay ’em, they were gonna cut off stuff. | 如果我不还钱 他们会切下我的…东西 |
[29:11] | So if you didn’t kill Danzer and Cranston, who did? | 那么丹泽尔和克兰斯顿到底是谁杀的 |
[29:14] | Who’d you sell the balloons to? | 你把气球卖给谁了 |
[29:15] | I never saw his face. | 我没见着他的脸 |
[29:17] | We had a drop-off point to exchange the balloons and money. | 我们有个交易地点 交换气球和钱 |
[29:20] | You know what we got here, Jim? | 知道这什么情况吗 吉姆 |
[29:22] | We got us a criminal mastermind, hmm? | 这是个犯罪大师啊 |
[29:25] | Not only is the murder weapon in the stratosphere, | 不仅凶器消失在同温层里 |
[29:27] | but so are the bodies. It’s the perfect crime! | 尸体也是 简直是完美的犯罪 |
[29:31] | The bodies will come back. | 尸体会回来的 |
[29:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[29:38] | Do you guys not know how weather balloons work? | 你们不知道气象气球的原理吗 |
[29:40] | Tell us, genius, or I’ll beat it out of you. | 告诉我们 天才 不然我打死你 |
[29:43] | Wait, wait, wait! Okay. | 等下 好吧 |
[29:44] | They-they rise up, and-and it gets colder and colder, | 气球上升 升得越高 就越冷 |
[29:47] | and the balloon gets brittle, | 气球就会变脆 |
[29:48] | and the helium expands. | 氦气开始膨胀 |
[29:50] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[29:51] | It pops. | 然后就爆了 |
[30:06] | I’m really starting to dislike this case. | 我真的开始讨厌这宗案子了 |
[30:08] | Where do you think they find shovels that big, huh? | 他们在哪找到的那么大的铲子 |
[30:11] | We only have to worry about one more balloon. | 现在我们只需要担心最后一个气球了 |
[30:14] | – Who? – Cardinal Quinn. | -谁 -奎恩主教 |
[30:16] | He was meditating in his garden. | 他当时在园子里沉思 |
[30:17] | Alvarez is on his way to the scene. | 阿尔瓦雷斯正在赶往凶案现场 |
[30:19] | Now we’re gonna have the church on our back. Great. | 这下教会也要向我们施压了 真好 |
[30:22] | Forget the fact that Quinn was known as the diddling priest. | 虽然奎恩是出了名的闲混神父 |
[30:25] | Here’s what we found in Cranston’s pockets. | 这是我们在克兰斯顿的口袋里找到的 |
[30:28] | What wasn’t smashed to bits. | 没摔碎的东西 |
[30:32] | Why’s your name on this, Jim? | 为什么上面有你的名字 吉姆 |
[30:41] | I know who the Balloonman is. | 我知道气球人是谁了 |
[30:48] | You see, Falcone is only the boss of Gotham | 法尔科内是哥谭的老大 |
[30:51] | because people believe he’s the boss. | 只因为人们认定他是老大 |
[30:53] | That’s what this Arkham thing is gonna change. | 所以阿卡姆会改变现状 |
[30:56] | People are gonna see that the emperor’s got no clothes. | 人们会看清皇帝新衣的真相 |
[31:00] | I’m wasting my breath. You’re an idiot. | 我在白费唇舌 你个白痴 |
[31:01] | Get out of here. | 滚出去吧 |
[31:05] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[31:06] | Uh, I-I’m sorry, sir. | 我…很抱歉 先生 |
[31:08] | – I’m… – Hold on. | -我是… -等一下 |
[31:09] | Put that down. | 放下 |
[31:10] | You were listening, huh? You’re new. | 你刚刚在听我说话 你是新来的 |
[31:13] | – What’s your name? – Paolo, sir. | -叫什么 -帕罗 先生 |
[31:16] | Italian. You don’t look Italian. | 意大利人吗 看着不像啊 |
[31:19] | Well, on my mother’s side. | 我母亲有意大利血统 |
[31:21] | It’s the side that I claim. | 我只承认我母亲这边的亲戚 |
[31:22] | A boy who loves his mother. | 爱妈妈的好孩子 |
[31:29] | Here you go. Take it. | 给你 拿着吧 |
[31:31] | I was a lot like you. | 我以前也像你一样 |
[31:32] | Started from nothing. | 白手起家 |
[31:35] | But I kept my head down, I worked hard, now look at me. | 但我低调做人 努力做事 看看我如今的成就 |
[31:38] | Gotham is the city of opportunity. | 哥谭是机遇之城 |
[31:41] | Yes, sir. I believe that, too. | 是啊 先生 我也这样认为 |
[31:43] | You hear what I was saying back there? | 你刚刚听到我说的话了吗 |
[31:45] | Those names: Falcone, Arkham– | 那些名字 法尔科内 阿卡姆 |
[31:48] | they mean anything to you? | 你知道什么意思吗 |
[31:50] | Honestly, sir… I didn’t hear anything at all. | 老实说 先生 我什么都没听到 |
[31:53] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[31:55] | The Balloonman has struck once again. | 气球人再度出击 |
[31:58] | Cardinal Quinn, accused of multiple counts of sexual abuse, | 曾被指控犯有多起性骚扰的奎恩主教 |
[32:01] | is the latest victim of the vigilante. | 成了这位义警的新目标 |
[32:03] | See this… this is not good. | 你看 这可不好 |
[32:07] | You can’t go around killing priests. | 哪能随随便便就杀神父 |
[32:10] | At least not in public. | 至少不能当众杀 |
[32:14] | Got take care of your mother, Paolo. | 去照顾妈妈吧 帕罗 |
[32:19] | His name is Davis Lamond; 48. | 他叫戴维斯·拉蒙德 48岁 |
[32:21] | He’s worked at Juvenile Services for 15 years. | 他在青少年保护机构已经干了15年了 |
[32:24] | No priors. | 没有前科 |
[32:25] | He didn’t show up for work today, | 今天没去上班 |
[32:26] | and hasn’t been back to his apartment. | 一直没回公寓 |
[32:29] | We have uniforms at both. | 我们在两边都安排了警员 |
[32:30] | And you’re positive he’s the killer? | 你确定就是他 |
[32:32] | We found a form on Cranston’s body | 我们在克兰斯顿尸体上找到一张表格 |
[32:34] | that I’d given Lamond yesterday morning. | 那是我昨天早上给拉蒙德的 |
[32:36] | Also keys that opened Lamond’s apartment. | 还有能打开拉蒙德公寓的钥匙 |
[32:38] | I’m guessing they had a scuffle, | 我猜他们当时打了起来 |
[32:40] | Cranston went through his pockets, | 克兰斯顿翻了他的兜 |
[32:42] | but Lamond managed to attach him to the balloon. | 但拉蒙德还是把他吊到气球上了 |
[32:44] | So what caused Lamond to snap? | 那拉蒙德为什么突然爆发了 |
[32:46] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[32:48] | Lamond’s coworkers describe him as thoughtful, dedicated, | 拉蒙德的同事都说他周到 尽心 |
[32:51] | sweet– a few said that. | 还有几个人说人很好 |
[32:53] | Oh, great, one of those sweet cop-killing vigilantes. | 好啊 是那种人很好的杀警义警呢 |
[32:56] | And what about his last target? | 他最后一个目标呢 |
[32:58] | Same profile as all the rest. | 跟其他的一个规律 |
[33:00] | Well known. | 知名 |
[33:01] | Seemingly respectable. | 看似受人尊敬 |
[33:03] | Actually corrupt. | 实则腐败 |
[33:04] | This is Gotham. | 这可是哥谭 |
[33:05] | That doesn’t exactly narrow it down. | 这并没有缩小范围 |
[33:08] | Meanwhile, I have the mayor, city council, | 而与此同时 市长 市议会 |
[33:10] | half the city’s judges and clergy hiding indoors | 半数的法官和神职人员都躲在家里 |
[33:13] | screaming at the commissioner to find the guy. | 叫嚷着让总警监找到凶徒 |
[33:15] | And guess who he screams at? | 你猜猜总警监会冲谁嚷嚷 |
[33:16] | We’ve got his photo out there. | 我们已经发布了他的照片 |
[33:18] | It’s just a matter of time. | 迟早能找到他的 |
[33:24] | Nothing. | 没消息 |
[33:25] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[33:26] | Your network of Chinese loan sharks and hookers came up empty? | 你的华人高利贷和妓女关系网毫无收获吗 |
[33:30] | Gloat later. Let’s think about it. | 回头再得意吧 我们想想 |
[33:32] | He had to store the balloons, | 他得存储气球 |
[33:34] | the helium canisters, the carts he was using… | 氦气罐 他用的推车 |
[33:37] | Uh, maybe a storage facility. A warehouse. | 或许他会藏在储藏设施 仓库里 |
[33:40] | Or an abandoned building. | 或者废弃大楼 |
[33:43] | That’s it? | 就这个 |
[33:44] | How’d you come up with that? | 你怎么想到的 |
[33:46] | It’s the same thing I just said. | 跟我说的有什么不同 |
[33:51] | What made you figure this place? | 你为什么觉得会是这儿 |
[33:53] | The girl yesterday, Selina, | 昨天那个女孩 塞琳娜 |
[33:55] | she told me she was in a new juvie building. | 她说她待在新的青少年保护机构大楼 |
[33:58] | Lamond, the counselor, said the same thing, so I’m thinking | 拉蒙德也这么说 所以我就想 |
[34:01] | what happened to the old juvie building? | 老楼干什么用了 |
[34:03] | Turns out… city’s getting ready to demo it. | 原来 市里准备要爆破掉 |
[34:06] | Look, even if he was here, he’s probably long gone. | 即使他之前真躲在这儿 估计也早跑了 |
[34:08] | He’s only got one balloon left. | 他只剩一个气球了 |
[34:10] | He knows we’re closing in. | 也知道我们要抓到他了 |
[34:14] | Or that’s it right there. | 就在那儿呢 |
[35:00] | Bullock! | 布洛克 |
[35:07] | Drop the gun! Now! | 马上放下枪 |
[35:08] | I can’t do that, Detective. I’m not done yet. | 不行啊 警探 我的使命还没完成 |
[35:10] | Once more time: drop it. | 我再说一遍 放下枪 |
[35:12] | You should be helping me. | 你该帮我才对 |
[35:13] | You’re wasting your breath. | 你在浪费口舌 |
[35:14] | My partner here thinks you’re as bad as the scum you kill. | 我的搭档觉得你跟你杀的那些渣滓一样坏 |
[35:17] | Me, I can see how you’re kind of doing us a favor. | 而我倒觉得你是在为民除害 |
[35:19] | So don’t shoot me, all right? | 所以别杀我 好吗 |
[35:20] | You believe as I do. | 你跟我一样相信正义 |
[35:22] | I know you’re the one who caught those child snatchers. | 我知道是你抓到了那些绑架孩子的人 |
[35:25] | – You risked your life. – Uh, so did I. | -你为此拿性命冒险 -我也是啊 |
[35:27] | You want to protect the innocent? | 你要保护无辜者吗 |
[35:29] | Yes. And we have laws for that. | 是的 法律会保护无辜者 |
[35:31] | And what good are laws when they require | 如果执法者是克兰斯顿警督那样的人 |
[35:33] | men like your Lieutenant Cranston to implement them? | 法律又有什么用呢 |
[35:37] | And Ronald Danzer– | 还有罗纳德·丹泽尔 |
[35:37] | you really think he would’ve ever seen the inside of a jail? | 你真以为他会蹲监狱吗 |
[35:40] | Or that priest? | 还有那个神父 |
[35:41] | Why didn’t the law punish him? | 法律为什么不惩罚他 |
[35:45] | You know, I have given my life to the lost children of Gotham | 我把一生献给哥谭的迷失儿童 |
[35:48] | because I wanted to make a difference. | 因为我想改变现状 |
[35:50] | And you know what kind of difference I made? None. | 你知道我做到了什么吗 什么都没有 |
[35:53] | Because the people running this city | 因为管理这座城市的人 |
[35:55] | feed off the weak and the law protects them. | 他们弱肉强食 而法律就保护他们 |
[35:57] | And when your mayor rounded up all those children | 你那位市长 把孩子们抓起来 |
[36:01] | to send off to that prison upstate, | 送去州北的监狱时 |
[36:04] | I decided “no more.” | 我决定不能再这么下去了 |
[36:06] | I would teach them there are consequences. | 我要叫他们知道 世界上是有报应的 |
[36:09] | So why don’t you ask yourself, Detective: | 你倒是扪心自问 警探 |
[36:11] | who are you fighting for? | 你到底在为谁而战 |
[36:13] | A mayor in the Mob’s pocket? | 被黑帮收买的市长 |
[36:15] | Cops on the take? | 收受贿赂的警察 |
[36:17] | Or for the weak and the innocent? | 还是弱势者 无辜者 |
[36:20] | Who are you, finally? | 你究竟是谁 |
[36:24] | Aw, forget it. | 算了 |
[36:34] | No, no! | 别 不要 |
[36:37] | What’re you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:38] | – How do you like that? – Grab him! | -感觉如何啊 -抓住他 |
[36:39] | How’s it feel? You’re hoisted by your own petard. | 感觉如何 被自己搬的石头砸到脚喽 |
[36:45] | No, Jim. | 别啊 吉姆 |
[36:46] | Jim, what are you doing? | 吉姆 你干什么呢 |
[36:48] | Jim, let go. | 吉姆 松手啊 |
[36:50] | Shoot it! Shoot the balloon! | 把气球打爆啊 |
[36:52] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[36:53] | Let go! | 放手啊 |
[36:55] | Shoot it! | 开枪啊 |
[36:56] | Just let go! | 放手啊 |
[36:57] | Shoot it, now! | 快开枪 |
[37:26] | Carmine. | 卡麦 |
[37:28] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是又惊又喜 |
[37:30] | We’re not quite open, but for you… | 我们还没开门 不过为你嘛 |
[37:33] | Hello, Fish. | 你好啊 菲什 |
[37:34] | Just stopped by on my way to dinner. | 就是吃晚饭路过进来看看 |
[37:36] | I wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings. | 我想确保你不会记恨我 |
[37:40] | Never. | 怎么会呢 |
[37:42] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好姑娘 |
[37:44] | Speaking of your girl, that better be the reason | 说到你的姑娘 你今晚最好是为了她 |
[37:46] | why you’re ditching me tonight. | 才不来找我 |
[37:48] | What’s her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[37:50] | Nadia? | 娜迪亚 |
[37:51] | Natalia. | 娜塔莉娅 |
[37:53] | And no. She had an accident. | 不是的 她出了事故 |
[37:55] | I hope nothing serious. | 希望不太严重 |
[37:57] | A mugging. | 被人抢了 |
[37:58] | Mugging?! | 抢了 |
[38:00] | Ever since the Waynes were killed, | 自从韦恩夫妇被杀 |
[38:02] | the city has gone crazy. | 这城市都疯了 |
[38:04] | I hope the punk who did it paid with his life. | 希望干这事的混蛋付出生命代价 |
[38:08] | He will. When we find him. | 等我们找到他 他会的 |
[38:11] | Along with anyone who helped him. | 还有所有帮他的人也是 |
[38:18] | Are you hearing any rumblings from Maroni’s camp? | 你听说马罗尼那边有什么骚动吗 |
[38:20] | You don’t actually believe that Maroni | 你不会觉得这事 |
[38:22] | had something to do with it, do you? | 跟马罗尼有关吧 |
[38:25] | Like you say: | 就像你说的 |
[38:26] | People are acting crazy, and crazy’s bad for business. | 人都疯了 疯狂对生意不利 |
[38:29] | Especially with everything on the horizon. | 尤其我们正要展开计划 |
[38:33] | You’re talking about Arkham. | 你是指阿卡姆 |
[38:35] | I thought you had that locked up. | 我以为那里关门了 |
[38:40] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[38:50] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 |
[38:53] | Give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[38:56] | There will be more | 还会有其他人 |
[38:58] | like me, Detective. | 我这样的人 警探 |
[39:01] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[39:03] | Not if we do our job. | 如果我们尽职就不会了 |
[39:05] | And we will. I will. | 我们会的 我会的 |
[39:08] | You had your chance. | 你的机会过去了 |
[39:10] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[39:12] | Who was your last target? | 你最后的目标是谁 |
[39:17] | The crusade of the vigilante known as the Balloonman | 义警气球人的复仇之旅 |
[39:19] | ended tonight when he was apprehended by police. | 今晚结束了 他已被警察逮捕 |
[39:22] | He was one man who stood up | 他是唯一抵抗 |
[39:23] | to the corruption eating at the heart of Gotham, | 正在腐蚀哥谭核心的腐败 |
[39:25] | willing to break the law in order to save it. | 甘愿为了拯救法律而触犯法律的人 |
[39:28] | Well, I imagine the criminals of Gotham are sleeping well tonight. | 哥谭的罪犯今晚能睡个好觉了 |
[39:32] | He killed people. | 他杀了人 |
[39:35] | That made him a criminal, too. | 他也是罪犯了 |
[39:37] | That’s very true. | 这话没错 |
[39:40] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要别的吗 |
[39:42] | No, thank you, Alfred. | 不用了 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[39:43] | Right, well, you know… | 好吧 |
[39:46] | do try and eat a bit, won’t you? | 尽量吃一点 好吗 |
[39:49] | Be a shame to have you floating away. | 你要是也轻得飘走了就不好了 |
[39:50] | …the GCPD claims a win, | …哥谭市警局认为这是胜利 |
[39:52] | but this journalist is left to wonder: | 但我不禁想问 |
[39:54] | now that the Balloonman is gone, | 气球人被抓后 |
[39:56] | who will defend the people of Gotham? | 谁将来守卫哥谭人民 |
[39:59] | This is Channel 7 at 7:00, reporting live | 您收看的是7频道7点新闻 |
[40:02] | from the former Gotham juvenile facility center in downtown, | 从市中心前哥谭青少年保护机构大楼发来的现场报道 |
[40:05] | with your minute-to-minute updates. | 给您带来最新的消息 |
[40:07] | Back to the newsroom, John. | 回到新闻直播间 约翰 |
[40:27] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[40:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:36] | I fell is all. I’m fine. | 我只是摔了一下 没事的 |
[40:45] | What’s wrong? | 到底怎么了 |
[40:50] | I want you to know | 我希望你知道 |
[40:51] | that you can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以跟我说 |
[40:56] | The city’s sick. | 这座城市病了 |
[40:59] | Sick in a way I hadn’t realized. | 我之前并没有意识到 |
[41:06] | When they were taking him away, | 他们把他带走的时候 |
[41:07] | this Balloonman killer, | 那个气球人杀手 |
[41:10] | I asked who his last target was. | 我问他最后的目标是谁 |
[41:12] | You know what he said? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[41:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[41:20] | He meant the mayor, judges, | 他是说 市长 法官 |
[41:22] | anyone in a position of power– | 任何位高权重的人 |
[41:24] | they’re all guilty. | 他们都有罪 |
[41:26] | But that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[41:28] | It’s how he feels. | 至少他是这么想 |
[41:29] | It’s how they all feel. | 他们都是这么想 |
[41:31] | Everyone. | 每个人 |
[41:33] | That’s why the city embraced him. | 所以市民那么喜欢他 |
[41:36] | Because we let them down. | 因为我们让他们失望了 |
[41:39] | But if people take the law into their own hands, | 但如果大家都私设公堂 |
[41:42] | then there is no law. | 那法律就形同虚设 |
[41:45] | And we’re lost. | 我们就完了 |
[41:51] | There are cops who do it. | 有警察也那么做 |
[41:55] | The same thing he did. | 做他做的那种事 |
[41:59] | But you never would. | 但你不会的 |
[42:02] | Do you think I could? | 你觉得我做得出吗 |
[42:08] | No. | 不 |
[42:12] | I know you, | 我了解你 |
[42:15] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[42:18] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:26] | And now I’m gonna get you a drink. | 我去给你拿杯酒 |
[42:35] | I’ll get it. | 我开吧 |
[42:46] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[42:50] | Hello, James. | 你好啊 詹姆斯 |
[42:53] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |