时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[00:02] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[00:04] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[00:05] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[00:06] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[00:07] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[00:09] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:10] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[00:15] | I’m looking for a connection | 我在查这其中的联系 |
[00:17] | between the Arkham plan and the murders of my parents. | 阿卡姆规划和我父母案子之间的联系 |
[00:19] | If Maroni gets even a piece of Arkham, | 马罗尼只要拿到阿卡姆的一块砖 |
[00:21] | it’ll prove Falcone is weak. | 就证明法尔科内不中用了 |
[00:24] | Don’t ever come back to Gotham. | 再也别回哥谭了 |
[00:26] | Hello, James. | 你好啊 詹姆斯 |
[00:28] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[00:29] | I told you never to come back here! | 我告诉过你永远别回来 |
[00:30] | Nobody looks for a dead man. | 没人会去找死人 |
[00:32] | So… you want the job, or what? | 你想要这份工作吗 |
[00:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:35] | I ain’t looking for no girl. | 我要找的不是美女 |
[00:37] | I’m looking for a weapon. | 而是武器 |
[00:38] | Falcone thinks he could hit me | 法尔科内以为他可以在 |
[00:40] | in my place of business and get away with it? | 我的地盘上滋事 还能安然无事 |
[00:42] | I want to hit him back. | 我要回击 |
[00:53] | Fancy a stroll? | 去散步吗 |
[00:55] | It’s a lovely day. | 今天天气很好 |
[00:57] | Stretch the legs, breath of fresh air. | 去活动一下腿脚 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[01:00] | Busy. | 我在忙 |
[01:02] | I’ve got a question for you, Master Bruce. | 我想问你一个问题 布鲁斯少爷 |
[01:06] | What if all this | 万一所有这一切 |
[01:08] | was a complete and utter bloody waste of time? | 都只是在浪费时间呢 |
[01:13] | What if you never discovered who killed your mom and dad? | 万一你永远找不到杀害你父母的凶手呢 |
[01:19] | What if you never get to wreak revenge? | 万一你永远没机会报仇呢 |
[01:24] | I don’t want revenge. | 我不想报仇 |
[01:27] | I want to understand how it all works. | 我是想搞明白这里面的门道 |
[01:29] | How Gotham works. | 哥谭的运行机制 |
[01:30] | Well, you’d have more chance | 你拿个茶匙从这里 |
[01:32] | digging to China with a teaspoon. | 挖到地球另一端的中国都更容易些 |
[01:34] | Take the Arkham project for instance. | 就拿阿卡姆项目来说 |
[01:36] | How did the Falcone and Maroni | 法尔科内和马罗尼的犯罪集团 |
[01:38] | crime families get such big shares in the deal? | 是如何在交易中拿到如此大的份额的 |
[01:41] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[01:42] | I know City Hall is corrupt, | 我知道市政府腐败成性 |
[01:43] | but why didn’t Wayne Enterprises do something? | 可韦恩集团就不能做点什么吗 |
[01:48] | Can you pass me that blue folder over there? | 把那个蓝色的文件夹递给我好吗 |
[01:55] | Well, I suppose as hobbies go, | 好吧 作为爱好 |
[01:57] | this is damn sight better | 这是比把自己 |
[01:59] | than grilling yourself like a bloody pork chop. | 当猪扒一样放在火上烤要好得多 |
[02:03] | Still, not particularly healthy, is it? | 不过 还是不怎么健康 你说呢 |
[02:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Are you listening to me? | 你有在听我说吗 |
[02:11] | Y-Yeah. Yeah, for sure. | 当然 |
[02:13] | I’ll take a walk later. | 我一会儿再去散步 |
[02:13] | Thank you, Alfred. | 谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德 |
[02:22] | I won a piece of Arkham. | 我在阿卡姆项目上分到了一杯羹 |
[02:23] | I strong-armed the mayor. | 我逼市长就范 |
[02:25] | I made Falcone back down. | 让法尔科内认输了 |
[02:27] | And you’re telling me that I can’t rob a lousy casino? | 你还说我不能抢一个破赌场吗 |
[02:30] | Sal, the casino is Falcone’s pride and joy. | 萨尔 赌场是法尔科内的心肝宝贝 |
[02:33] | I mean, what’s the point? | 这样做意义何在 |
[02:35] | For a few thousand bucks, why mess with Falcone? | 就为了几千块钱去招惹法尔科内吗 |
[02:37] | That’s the point. | 就是要这个效果 |
[02:39] | Messing with Falcone. | 目的就是要招惹法尔科内 |
[02:40] | I want him and his people to know we’re not backing off. | 我要他和他的人都知道 我们是不会服软的 |
[02:43] | Arkham was only the beginning. | 阿卡姆只是一个开始 |
[02:45] | We’re taking over, Frankie. | 我们要接手这里 弗兰克 |
[02:46] | Inch by inch. | 一步一步来 |
[02:48] | Okay, but… | 好吧 可是 |
[02:49] | But, but, but! | 没有可是 |
[02:51] | Make it happen. | 去想办法 |
[02:52] | Okay, boss. | 是 老板 |
[03:01] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[03:02] | You got something to say? | 你有话要讲吗 |
[03:04] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[03:05] | Nothing at all. | 完全没有 |
[03:21] | Here you go, buddy. | 收好了 伙计 |
[03:47] | Hey, man! | 喂 |
[04:53] | You got to pay for that! | 要付钱的 |
[04:57] | Do not vex me, mortal. | 别惹我 你个凡人 |
[05:05] | Suit yourself, Zeus. | 随你吧 宙斯 |
[05:19] | Hey, might look like the heel of a hobo’s shoe– | 说这话有点多余了 |
[05:21] | best burgers in Midtown. Huh, Ephraim? | 这里有市中心最好的汉堡 对吗 以法连 |
[05:23] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[05:24] | All right, I want two cheeseburgers, | 给我两个芝士汉堡 |
[05:26] | uh, hold the sauce, extra pickles, two malted shakes. | 不放酱汁 多加点酸黄瓜 再来两杯麦芽奶昔 |
[05:29] | No pickles on mine, please. | 我的请不要加酸黄瓜 |
[05:30] | Oh, you got to trust me on this one, Jim. | 这你可得信我 吉姆 |
[05:32] | Yeah? All right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[05:34] | Pickles, bring ’em. | 那就加上吧 |
[05:44] | All right, now, you want to look good | 你想等夏天穿泳裤时 |
[05:45] | in a swimsuit like me come summertime, | 像我身材一样棒的话 |
[05:47] | you’re gonna want a lot of this and a lot of this, huh? | 就得多吃这两样东西 |
[05:49] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[05:53] | You! | 是你 |
[06:04] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[06:06] | Come on, it’s lunchtime. Relax! | 得了 现在是午餐时间 放松 |
[06:10] | It’s lunchtime! | 现在是午餐时间 |
[06:13] | No, Jim. | 不 吉姆 |
[06:14] | We’re on our… It-it’s lunch! | 我们在…现在是午餐时间 |
[06:17] | Oh, brother. | 饶了我吧大哥 |
[06:19] | Jim, can’t just pop up and jump every time you hear a bell. | 吉姆 你别每次一听到警报响就炸毛 |
[06:27] | GCPD! Anybody here? | 哥谭市警局 有人在吗 |
[06:29] | Over… over here. | 这边 这边 |
[06:34] | You all right, sir? | 你没事吧 先生 |
[06:35] | You okay? | 没受伤吧 |
[06:36] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[06:37] | Anybody dead? | 有人丧命吗 |
[06:39] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[06:40] | Some guy, he was stealing milk. | 那人在偷喝牛奶 |
[06:43] | I try to stop him, | 我想制止他 |
[06:44] | he hauls away my ATM machine. | 他却把我的自动取款机拖走了 |
[06:46] | All right, nobody dead. | 好吧 既然没人死 |
[06:47] | We’re homicide, and it’s lunch. | 而我们是凶案组的 现在又是午餐时间 |
[06:49] | So have a good day, sir. | 所以只能祝您日安了 先生 |
[06:50] | Call 911, and someone will take good care of you. | 打电话报警 自然会有人来帮你 |
[06:52] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. One guy did this? | 等等 等等 只有一个人 |
[06:55] | Stole your ATM over milk? | 为了几瓶牛奶就偷走你的ATM机 |
[06:56] | Little skinny-ass dude. | 那人瘦瘦小小的 |
[06:57] | Guitar case. | 拿着吉他盒 |
[06:59] | Drinking milk like there’s no more cows. | 跟奶牛都死光了似的猛喝牛奶 |
[07:01] | “Don’t vex me, mortal,” He says. | 他说”别惹我 你个凡人” |
[07:04] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 他说什么 |
[07:04] | Listen, if I had a dollar for every hobo skeez | 听我说 如果每次有个把自己 |
[07:07] | that walks through that door, thinks they’re God, | 当上帝的痞子走进门 我都能得到一美元 |
[07:09] | I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不用苦逼开店了 |
[07:11] | But this son of a bitch, he wasn’t fooling around. | 但这个混蛋 他可不是闹着玩的 |
[07:14] | All right, you get a description of the vehicle, | 好吧 你能描述一下他的车 |
[07:17] | license plate, something? | 车牌之类的吗 |
[07:18] | He didn’t have a vehicle. | 他没有车 |
[07:20] | Then how’d he pull your ATM from the wall? | 那他怎么把你的ATM从墙上拽下来的 |
[07:22] | How’d he take it away? | 他怎么拿走的 |
[07:23] | That’s what I’m telling you, man. | 我说的就是这个啊 伙计 |
[07:24] | He pulled it out of here with his bare hands. | 他就是赤手空拳地把机器拉走的 |
[07:54] | I’m bored. | 无聊死了 |
[07:56] | Poor little baby girl. | 可怜的小宝贝啊 |
[07:58] | Cooped up in here all the time. | 一直窝在这儿 |
[08:00] | You want some excitement. | 你想要点刺激 |
[08:02] | Yes, I do. Can we just go somewhere and…? | 是啊 我们能不能出去转转 |
[08:06] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[08:07] | Excited now? | 够刺激吗 |
[08:08] | What’d you do that for? | 干吗打我 |
[08:10] | Why are you here with me? | 我为什么选中了你 |
[08:14] | I’m your secret weapon. | 因为我是你的秘密武器 |
[08:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:17] | But are you helping me help you? | 但你有没有在帮我完善你自己呢 |
[08:20] | No, you’re not. | 没有 |
[08:21] | You won’t even learn the damn tune. | 你连个曲子都学不好 |
[08:23] | I told you this is important. | 我告诉你了 这很重要 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry, mama. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[08:28] | I’m not your mama. | 我不是你妈妈 |
[08:30] | Now, you might be my baby girl, but I’m not your mama. | 你虽说是我的小宝贝 但我不是你妈妈 |
[08:35] | Not yet. | 你还不够格 |
[08:37] | You have to earn that. | 这你得努力争取 |
[09:02] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[09:05] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[09:06] | No positive I.D. | 还没查到身份 |
[09:07] | As of yet, he’s a street guy. | 现在只知道他是个流浪汉 |
[09:10] | We think that this thing has something to do with his… | 我们认为应该是这东西导致了 |
[09:14] | excessive joie de vivre. | 他过分亢奋 |
[09:15] | Yeah, we found it in the suspect’s guitar case. | 我们在嫌疑人的吉他盒里找到了这个 |
[09:17] | It’s some kind of drug. | 是种药品 |
[09:19] | A drug did that? | 一剂药有这效果 |
[09:22] | Nygma found traces of the drug. | 尼格玛发现了少量残留药物 |
[09:25] | He’ll have a read on what the hell this thing is by tomorrow morning. | 他明早就能查出这究竟是什么鬼东西 |
[09:27] | Meantime, we’ll try and ID The strong man. | 我们会去查大力士的身份 |
[09:47] | I know your families are upset. | 我知道你们的家族都有不满 |
[09:49] | But tell them | 不过让他们放心 |
[09:51] | everybody got a piece of the Arkham project. | 人人都能在阿卡姆项目中分一杯羹 |
[09:53] | It was a business decision. | 这是个商业策略 |
[09:55] | We didn’t lose, Maroni didn’t win. | 我们没输 马罗尼也没赢 |
[09:57] | Maroni thinks he won. | 但马罗尼觉得他赢了 |
[09:58] | He thinks he won a great battle. | 他觉得他大赢特赢了 |
[10:01] | We need to hurt him. | 我们得煞煞他的威风 |
[10:02] | No. | 不行 |
[10:03] | If we don’t push back hard, he’s going to think… | 如果我们不强硬反击 他就会觉得… |
[10:05] | Nikolai, that fool will think what I want him to think. | 尼克拉 那个蠢货只是被我牵着鼻子走罢了 |
[10:10] | No push back, not yet. | 现在不要反击 |
[10:11] | In my country, we say, | 我们国家有一句俗话 |
[10:14] | “Even a fool may bite the king, if he has teeth.” | 即使是蠢货 有了牙齿 照样咬得了国王 |
[10:19] | Can the folklore, Niko. | 少说点什么俗语吧 尼克 |
[10:21] | We’re not in your godforsaken country. | 我们不在你的小破国家 |
[10:23] | We are here in Gotham, where we have plumbing, electricity, | 这儿是哥谭市 这里有管道设置 电力 |
[10:27] | and Don Falcone is the boss. | 还有法尔科内阁下做老大 |
[10:30] | He’s playing that cluck Maroni on a long line. Done! | 他对马罗尼是放长线钓大鱼 闭嘴吧你 |
[10:33] | Why so angry, Fish? | 这么生气干吗 菲什 |
[10:35] | I speak my mind. Is no crime. | 我有话直说 这也有罪吗 |
[10:38] | And I assure you, in my country, | 而且我向你保证 我们国家 |
[10:40] | we have all modern conveniences. | 也有全部的现代化设施 |
[10:42] | Only difference: ladies. | 唯一的区别在女人 |
[10:44] | Ladies are in kitchen or in bed, | 她们都待在厨房 或是床上 |
[10:46] | depending on their talents. | 这就因人才能而异了 |
[10:48] | I bet your mother was a lousy cook. | 你妈妈做菜肯定很差劲 |
[10:50] | Don’t speak of my mother. | 别谈论我妈妈 |
[10:52] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[10:55] | You gonna hit a lady? | 你要打女人吗 |
[10:57] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[10:58] | There’ll be no bad blood here. | 大家不要闹不和 |
[11:01] | My apologies, Don Falcone. | 对不起 法尔科内阁下 |
[11:03] | We need each other. | 我们需要彼此 |
[11:05] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[11:20] | Excuse me. You seen this guy by chance? | 打扰一下 有见过这个人吗 |
[11:23] | Nah. | 没 |
[11:25] | You seen this guy? | 见过这个人吗 |
[11:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:31] | Familiar to you, hmm? | 见过他吗 |
[11:32] | Any chance you’ve seen this guy? | 见过这人吗 |
[11:35] | Yeah, I know him. | 见过 我认识他 |
[11:36] | That’s, uh, Benny. | 他叫贝尼 |
[11:38] | He’s a guitar player. | 是个吉他手 |
[11:39] | Strung out like string. | 吸毒成瘾 |
[11:42] | What’d he do? | 他干了什么 |
[11:43] | Uh, nothing bad. | 没干什么坏事 |
[11:44] | Uh, he came into an inheritance actually | 其实他继承了一笔遗产 |
[11:46] | – no one knew about. – That’s right. | -此前没人知道 -没错 |
[11:48] | Million dollars. | 有上百万美元 |
[11:49] | Farm, horses, real nice. | 还有农场和马匹 真的很不错 |
[11:51] | You know where can we find him? | 我们在哪能找到他 |
[11:53] | $20. | 给我20块 |
[11:56] | Ten. | 10块 |
[11:58] | Same as the bodega. | 和酒店情况一样 |
[11:59] | Yeah, what’s with all the dairy products? | 这么多牛奶是怎么回事 |
[12:09] | Sir? | 先生 |
[12:10] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[12:11] | Let me see those hands. | 把双手举起来 |
[12:12] | Oh… help me. | 帮帮我 |
[12:15] | I need… | 我需要 |
[12:16] | more… | 更多的 |
[12:18] | More what? What’d you take? | 更多的什么 你服了什么 |
[12:19] | – What is it? – It’s… it felt so good. | -告诉我 -感觉太妙了 |
[12:23] | And now I-I don’t feel so good. | 可现在我好难受 |
[12:24] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[12:26] | I need more! | 我要更多 |
[12:27] | Please, you have to find him. | 求你们 快去找他 |
[12:30] | Find who? | 找谁 |
[12:31] | – The guy that gave you the stuff? – Yeah! | -那个给你药物的人吗 -没错 |
[12:32] | The man with a mangled ear. | 那人一只耳朵有伤 |
[12:35] | The mangled ear. I got him. | 一只耳朵有伤 我盯住他 |
[12:37] | Stay calm. | 冷静点 |
[12:38] | – Help me. – We got it. | -帮帮我 -知道了 |
[12:39] | We’re gonna help. Just put your… | 我们会帮你的 把你的… |
[12:40] | – No, no, no, no! – Hey, hey! Sir! | -不 别碰我 -先生 |
[12:43] | Sir, we need you to calm down. | 先生 冷静点 |
[12:45] | – Calm down. – Please… | -别紧张 -求你 |
[12:46] | Put your hands behind your back! | 把双手放在身后 |
[12:56] | I said no! | 我说了别碰我 |
[12:58] | Put it down! | 把东西放下 |
[13:23] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[13:26] | God help us if that drug gets out. | 如果这药传开 肯定不可收拾 |
[13:56] | Will you look at this shambles? | 瞧瞧这里乱成了什么样 |
[14:02] | What would your mother say? | 如果你妈妈还在世会怎么说 |
[14:05] | You know, I have a half a mind to | 知道吗 我很想 |
[14:07] | stick all this lot straight into the bloody fire. | 把这些东西都扔进火里 |
[14:10] | No fire. | 不要 |
[14:11] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[14:13] | Come on, up you get. | 赶快起来吧 |
[14:15] | Wayne Enterprises is hosting a charitable luncheon tomorrow. | 韦恩集团明天要举办一场慈善午宴 |
[14:20] | And I took the liberty of accepting their kind invitation | 我擅自代表你接受了他们的 |
[14:22] | on your behalf, Master Bruce. | 盛情邀请 布鲁斯少爷 |
[14:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:26] | Is there breakfast? | 有早餐吃吗 |
[14:27] | Yeah, I’ll make you an egg. | 嗯 我去给你煎个蛋吧 |
[14:30] | Does that mean you’ll go? | 你的意思是要去吗 |
[14:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:33] | I have some questions I need to ask the members of the board. | 我有一些问题要问董事会 |
[14:37] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[14:38] | About Arkham. | 关于阿卡姆的问题 |
[14:39] | It seems very likely those gangsters were actually | 看起来那些黑帮的股权 |
[14:41] | given their shares in Arkham by Wayne Enterprises. | 都是韦恩集团提供的 |
[14:44] | Well, that’s how business is done, isn’t it? | 生意就是这么做的 不是吗 |
[14:48] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[14:52] | M-My parents didn’t do business that way. | 我父母不是这么做生意的 |
[14:54] | Did they? | 对吗 |
[14:55] | No. | 对 |
[14:57] | No, they didn’t, Master Bruce. | 他们不这么做 布鲁斯少爷 |
[14:59] | The board might not know, of course. | 当然 董事会也许根本就不知情 |
[15:00] | There’s quite a bit of clever camouflage used. | 他们用了很多巧妙的掩盖手段 |
[15:03] | Shell companies, offshore accounts and so forth. | 空壳公司 海外账户等等 |
[15:07] | Right. So, you-you’ve… | 好吧 那么你 |
[15:09] | learned all that from all this, did you? | 就是研究这些发现的吗 |
[15:13] | Fantastic detective work. | 调查工作做的真棒 |
[15:15] | I still, however, want to get the whole lot | 但是 我还是很想把这些 |
[15:16] | and chuck it straight in the fire. | 都一把火烧了 |
[15:18] | Don’t put anything in the fire, Alfred. | 什么都不要烧掉 阿尔弗雷德 |
[15:22] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[15:24] | Right, Master Bruce. | 是 布鲁斯少爷 |
[15:28] | Nothing in the fire. | 什么都不烧 |
[15:37] | We are live in downtown Gotham | 我们在哥谭市中心现场直播 |
[15:39] | where a deadly new drug has hit the streets. | 一种新型致命毒品正传入大街小巷 |
[15:42] | Nicknamed “Viper,” users of this mystery drug | 该毒品被称为”毒蛇” 使用者 |
[15:45] | acquire great strength and a euphoric sense of power, | 将力大无比并获得充满力量的快感 |
[15:48] | but only for a few brief hours. | 但此状态只能持续几小时 |
[15:50] | Then, without exception, they die a horrible death. | 之后无一例外地都以极其悲惨的方式死去 |
[16:00] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[16:05] | – Come on! – Get off me! | -快走 -放开我 |
[16:09] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[16:16] | Get your crummy hands off me! | 别拿你的脏手碰我 |
[16:23] | It’s really quite remarkable. | 简直非凡无比 |
[16:25] | Viper somehow activates unused DNA. | 毒蛇通过某种方式触发了未使用的DNA |
[16:28] | The body starts to burn calcium from the skeletal system as fuel. | 使身体开始将骨骼中的钙质当做燃料消耗 |
[16:32] | Hence the victims’ cravings for milk and cheese. | 导致受害者对牛奶和奶酪产生强烈渴求 |
[16:35] | They’re desperately trying to replace the missing calcium. | 因为他们亟需补充被消耗的钙质 |
[16:38] | But they can’t consume enough. | 但是补充入不敷出 |
[16:40] | Essentially, | 最终 |
[16:41] | their bones crumble. | 他们的骨头会碎掉 |
[16:43] | Then they suffocate and die. | 于是导致他们窒息而死 |
[16:44] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你以前见过这种东西吗 |
[16:46] | No. Nobody has. Totally new. | 没有 谁也没见过 完全是新东西 |
[16:48] | I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be… | 我激动的心情简直无以言表 |
[16:50] | No new reports for a few hours now. | 已经几小时没有新案件了 |
[16:52] | Maybe they’re done. Maybe they ran out of the stuff. | 也许结束了 也许他们没这种药了 |
[16:54] | I doubt it. | 恐怕并非如此 |
[16:55] | Who would put this on the street? | 谁会在街上散播这种东西啊 |
[16:57] | Why? | 目的又是什么 |
[16:58] | Th-They’re not even selling it. | 甚至都不是在卖 |
[17:00] | They’re giving it away. | 完全是免费赠送的 |
[17:01] | That’s how you create demand. | 就是这么创造市场需求 |
[17:02] | For a drug that kills you that fast? | 为一种迅速致命的毒药吗 |
[17:04] | Well, first it makes you king of the world. | 但死前能让你觉得自己是世界之王 |
[17:06] | There’ll be takers. | 肯定会有人要的 |
[17:07] | There’ll be mayhem, that’s for sure. | 绝对会造成伤害 |
[17:09] | But it’s skell-on-skell mayhem. | 但都是针对游民 |
[17:10] | If we keep the decent citizens indoors for a couple of weeks, | 如果我们让好市民都乖乖在家待几周 |
[17:13] | let the scumbags have at it, | 不去管那些混蛋 |
[17:14] | voila – the end of crime. | 犯罪就终结了 |
[17:16] | Yeah, that’s a nice thought. | 设想真不错 |
[17:18] | But no. | 但是不行 |
[17:19] | This stuff seems hard to make, no? | 这东西不容易制造吧 |
[17:21] | Oh, it takes a high level of technical sophistication. | 这需要复杂精巧的技术 |
[17:24] | A state-of-the-art lab made this stuff. | 是最先进的实验室造出来的 |
[17:25] | Okay, so who has the biggest and best lab in the city? | 哥谭最大最好的实验室是哪个 |
[17:28] | The best is WellZyn. | 最好的是韦赞制药 |
[17:30] | But this is not them. | 但这肯定与他们无关 |
[17:31] | They’re a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises. | 他们是韦恩集团的子公司 |
[17:33] | Multibillion-dollar corporation. | 身价数十亿的大企业 |
[17:36] | Why would they be doing this? | 有什么理由干这种事呢 |
[17:38] | I don’t know, but we might as well start at the top. | 不知道 但不妨就从顶端开始排查吧 |
[17:41] | Grab her! Grab her! | 抓住她 抓住她 |
[17:42] | – Come on, here! – Let go of me! | -别乱动 -放开我 |
[17:44] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[18:00] | Fascinating. | 太赞了 |
[18:02] | Fascinating! | 太赞了 |
[18:03] | Breaking news. Continued mayhem… | 爆炸性新闻 混乱持续… |
[18:05] | Maybe I should hire that guy to take the casino. | 或许我该雇那人去拿下赌场 |
[18:08] | Maybe you should snort some Viper, grow a pair. | 也许你该吸点”毒蛇” 鼓鼓勇气 |
[18:10] | Either way, I want that casino taken. | 不管怎样 我要拿下那个赌场 |
[18:11] | Sure, we’ll take it. | 没问题 我们会拿下的 |
[18:13] | I mean, it’s tight as a nut– ten armed guards | 那里防守严密 有10个武装守卫 |
[18:16] | blast-proof doors, cameras. | 防爆门 监视器 |
[18:18] | We’re gonna lose a few guys, but we’ll take it. | 我们会损失几个人 但我们会拿下那里的 |
[18:22] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 打扰一下 先生们 |
[18:24] | I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation regarding the casino. | 我听到了你们关于赌场的谈话 |
[18:27] | Go mind your business. | 管好你自己的事 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. Of course. So sorry. | 对不起 当然了 真对不起 |
[18:30] | No. | 不 |
[18:31] | Tell me, what about the casino? | 告诉我 赌场怎么了 |
[18:35] | I know a janitor who runs the boiler room of the casino. | 我认识赌场锅炉房的看门人 |
[18:39] | He could get you inside quite easily, I believe. | 我相信他能轻易带你们进去 |
[18:41] | There are access tunnels that nobody knows about. | 有一些没人知道的通道 |
[18:43] | Access tunnels? | 通道 |
[18:45] | Sit down. Come here. | 坐下 到这儿来 |
[18:47] | Thank you, sir. A great honor indeed. | 谢谢您 先生 这真是天大的荣幸 |
[18:51] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[18:53] | Everyone here calls me Penguin, sir. | 这儿的人都喊我”企鹅” 先生 |
[18:55] | You don’t like that name, huh? | 你不喜欢这名字 是吧 |
[18:58] | Yeah, well, you’re wrong. | 好吧 你错了 |
[19:00] | It’s a good name. | 这是个好名字 |
[19:02] | Works for you. | 很称你 |
[19:04] | So how do you know this man? The janitor? | 你是怎么认识这个看门人的 |
[19:08] | I have connections. | 我有些人脉 |
[19:10] | Reliable, is he? | 他可靠吗 |
[19:12] | I think I can persuade him to be. | 我觉得我可以说服他可靠点 |
[19:13] | Boss, this guy is a dishwasher in a suit. | 老大 这人就是个穿西装的洗碗工 |
[19:15] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[19:18] | Is that right, Penguin? | 是这样吗 企鹅 |
[19:20] | Are you just a dishwasher? | 你只是个洗盘子的吗 |
[19:22] | ‘Cause I don’t get that vibe. | 因为我觉得不像 |
[19:24] | You come off as all humble, but… | 你表面上毕恭毕敬 但是… |
[19:26] | you got a little player in you, huh? | 你心里不安分 是吧 |
[19:28] | That’s very perceptive of you, sir. | 您真会看人啊 先生 |
[19:31] | I guess that’s why you’re the don. | 我猜这就是您能被尊称为”阁下”的原因 |
[19:35] | I’m not a dishwasher. | 我不是个洗盘子的 |
[19:37] | And this isn’t my first rodeo, so to speak. | 而且 可以说 我不是第一回干这个了 |
[19:43] | So, you’ve rode some bulls, huh? | 你以前干过 是吧 |
[19:45] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:46] | Well, tell all, cowboy. | 那就说来听听吧 牛仔 |
[19:48] | Well, my real name is Oswald Cobblepot. | 我的真名叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[19:52] | And I think that once you hear my story, | 我觉得等您听了我的故事 |
[19:54] | you’ll agree that I could be a great asset for you, sir. | 您就会认同我能成为您的得力手下 先生 |
[19:57] | It’s a long, funny story really. | 是个很长很有趣的故事 |
[20:00] | But the headline, just so you’re not surprised… | 但以免吓着您 最重要的是… |
[20:04] | I used to work for Fish Mooney. | 我以前为菲什·穆尼工作 |
[20:06] | Fish Mooney? | 菲什·穆尼 |
[20:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[20:09] | I was privy to many aspects of the Falcone family business. | 我参与过不少法尔科内家族的生意 |
[20:13] | – Until they tried to kill me. – Yeah, well… | -直到他们试图杀我 -这样啊… |
[20:15] | Hello. | 没想到吧 |
[20:17] | Suffice it to say… | 可以说… |
[20:21] | That is a funny story. | 还真是个有趣的故事 |
[20:36] | I’m Taylor Reece, | 我是泰勒·里斯 |
[20:37] | general counsel, public relations for WellZyn. | 韦赞制药公关部的总顾问 |
[20:41] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[20:42] | Thank you for saving us a trip. | 多谢替我们省趟跑腿了 |
[20:44] | We were en route as soon as we were apprised of your inquiries. | 我们一听说你们的调查就赶来了 |
[20:48] | WellZyn is committed to good community relations. | 韦赞制药致力于营造良好的社区关系 |
[20:51] | What do you know about Viper? | 你对”毒蛇”有什么了解 |
[20:52] | Only what we see on the news. | 只知道新闻上说的那些 |
[20:54] | WellZyn has no connection to this tragedy. | 韦赞制药和这起悲剧毫无关系 |
[20:57] | We will vigorously pursue legal action | 我们会大力采取法律手段 |
[20:59] | against any individuals making assertions to the contrary. | 追究那些提出相反论调的人的责任 |
[21:03] | Do you think we push a button | 我们需要按按钮 |
[21:04] | or does she just rewind automatically? | 还是她能自动倒带 |
[21:07] | We’re looking for an employee of WellZyn’s. | 我们在找一名韦赞制药的员工 |
[21:09] | Male with a severely damaged ear. | 一名耳朵严重受伤的男性 |
[21:13] | Y-Yes. | 是的 |
[21:14] | Full disclosure– that does raise a flag. | 我要说明 你说的这人我的确有印象 |
[21:25] | That’s Stan Potolsky. | 这是斯坦·波托斯基 |
[21:28] | He worked for us for several years as a biochemist. | 他作为生化学家在我们公司做了几年 |
[21:32] | Uh, primarily personal care products. | 主要负责一些个人护理用品 |
[21:34] | Shampoos, toothpastes. | 洗发水 牙膏之类的 |
[21:36] | So what happened? | 后来发生了什么事 |
[21:37] | Well, Stan was frustrated that he wasn’t doing more important work. | 斯坦觉得自己的工作不够重要而倍感受挫 |
[21:41] | He grew disgruntled and unstable. | 他日渐不满 情绪不稳定 |
[21:44] | We tried to get him help, but he resisted. | 我们想给他找医生 但他拒绝了 |
[21:47] | Last April, there was an incident. | 去年4月 出了件事 |
[21:51] | He tried to cut off his own ear | 他因为跟上司起争执 |
[21:54] | during a disagreement with his supervisor. | 试图割掉自己的耳朵 |
[21:58] | Guess it was harder than he thought. | 看来没他想得那么容易 |
[22:00] | We had to let him go. | 我们不得不解雇他 |
[22:02] | Last known address? | 知道他住址吗 |
[22:03] | Well, after he was terminated, | 他被解雇后 |
[22:05] | he didn’t even clear off his desk. | 都没回来收拾办公桌 |
[22:07] | Just disappeared, off the grid. | 直接不见了 没人找得到他 |
[22:10] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 是不是 |
[22:13] | You knew all along it was him. | 你知道是他 |
[22:14] | That’s why you came to see us so fast. | 所以你急忙赶来警局 |
[22:17] | That’s incorrect. | 不是这样的 |
[22:17] | Viper can only be produced in a state-of-the-art lab, | 只有装备先进的实验室才能制出”毒蛇” |
[22:21] | like yours. | 比如你们的实验室 |
[22:22] | Stan Potolsky is a brilliant man, | 斯坦·波托斯基是个聪明人 |
[22:25] | perfectly capable of building his own lab. | 完全有能力建他自己的实验室 |
[22:29] | But you are more than welcome to examine our facilities. | 不过欢迎你们来检查我们的设施 |
[22:32] | With full and proper clearances, of course. | 当然得有合适的许可 |
[22:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:36] | We’ll get the paperwork started. | 我们这就去准备文件 |
[22:41] | Lawyers. | 律师 |
[22:42] | Scumbags, the lot of them. | 都是人渣 |
[22:43] | Yeah, some of them. | 有一些吧 |
[22:45] | Let’s go find Stan Potolsky. | 去找斯坦·波托斯基吧 |
[22:46] | What, drive around looking for him? | 怎么 难道开车到处乱转吗 |
[22:48] | No. I’ll call dispatch, have them put out an APB. | 不 我让调度发全境通告 |
[22:51] | All right, I’ll check with the desk, | 好 那我去前台 |
[22:52] | see if his name’s come up. | 看有没有人提过他 |
[22:56] | Gordon, right? | 你是戈登吧 |
[22:57] | Yeah. Who the hell are you? | 是的 你是谁 |
[22:58] | You got to come with me now, nice and quiet like. | 你乖乖地马上跟我走 |
[23:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[23:02] | Relax. We got a mutual friend. | 放松 我们有个共同的朋友 |
[23:03] | Oh, yeah, who’s that? | 是吗 是谁 |
[23:05] | Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[23:08] | Yeah, him. | 没错 就是他 |
[23:09] | And if you don’t come with me now, | 你现在要是不跟我走 |
[23:11] | we’re gonna put his head in a bag | 我们就砍下他的头 |
[23:12] | and send it to Falcone, | 然后寄给法尔科内 |
[23:14] | which would be embarrassing for you, no? | 这样你就尴尬了 对吗 |
[23:19] | Or maybe we’ve been misinformed. | 或许是我们被耍了 |
[23:20] | I mean, if I’m not ringing any bells here, | 要是你对他毫无印象 |
[23:22] | you can go on your merry way. | 你可以不用理会 |
[23:26] | No, I’ll come. | 不 我跟你走 |
[23:36] | Come on, shove over. | 往里挤挤 |
[23:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[23:59] | I’m Salvatore Maroni. | 我是萨尔维多·马罗尼 |
[24:01] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[24:03] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[24:05] | Here’s the thing… | 是这样的… |
[24:05] | Jim, just tell the truth. | 吉姆 说实话就好 |
[24:10] | You want a drink, Jim? | 要喝一杯不 吉姆 |
[24:11] | I’m having a Negroni. | 我在喝尼格龙尼 |
[24:13] | So good with seafood. | 配海鲜好极了 |
[24:15] | Water. | 水 |
[24:21] | So, our friend here told me a fascinating story. | 我们这位朋友讲了个精彩的故事 |
[24:24] | Never heard a story so good. | 从没听过这么棒的故事 |
[24:26] | It’s hard to believe it’s true. | 很难相信是真的 |
[24:27] | It is, it’s true. | 真的 是真的 |
[24:28] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[24:31] | One more word, and I’ll jam this down your throat. | 再说一句 我就把这个塞你喉咙里 |
[24:34] | I try to be civil, Jim. | 我也想客气点 吉姆 |
[24:38] | But I’m not the kind of man that likes to ask twice. | 但我这人一句话不说两遍 |
[24:42] | So here’s how it’s gonna go. | 所以我们这么办… |
[24:43] | Slow down, Mr. Maroni. I don’t know… | 且慢 马罗尼先生 我不知道… |
[24:45] | No! No. No. | 住口 |
[24:47] | You let me finish. | 先让我说完 |
[24:48] | You’ll have your turn to speak. | 有你说话的机会 |
[24:53] | Okay, then. | 好了 |
[24:57] | I want you to tell me the same exact story | 我要你给我讲个故事 |
[25:00] | that Penguin told me. | 要和企鹅讲的一模一样 |
[25:02] | What story is that? | 什么故事 |
[25:03] | Oh, you better know what story, my friend. | 你最好清楚 我的朋友 |
[25:05] | Because if you tell me the same story he told me, | 因为如果你们俩说的故事一样 |
[25:08] | then I could believe it’s true. | 我就可以相信它的真实性 |
[25:10] | Then I’m happy. | 我就会高兴 |
[25:12] | But if you tell me another story, oh, mama. | 但你们要是说的不一样 妈妈哟 |
[25:15] | Then someone’s lying to me. | 就说明有人对我撒谎 |
[25:18] | And I don’t know which one, and the both of youse will die. | 我不知道谁在撒谎 你们俩都别想活 |
[25:20] | – Understand? – Yes, I do. | -懂了吗 -懂了 |
[25:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:25] | So… | 那么 |
[25:28] | Tell me a story, Jim. | 讲吧 吉姆 |
[25:33] | Somebody murdered Thomas and Martha Wayne. | 有人杀害了韦恩夫妇 |
[25:36] | My partner and I caught the case. | 我和我搭档负责这个案子 |
[25:37] | We didn’t even know each other then… | 我们当时根本不认识… |
[25:38] | What did I say?! | 我怎么说的 |
[25:40] | Go put him on the slicer. | 把他放到切片机上 |
[25:42] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[25:45] | If I don’t like what I hear, slice his face prejute. | 如果我不满意我听到的 就把他的脸绞烂 |
[25:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:50] | Go on. | 继续 |
[25:55] | I was a pawn… in a conspiracy | 我被卷入了一场阴谋 |
[26:00] | between Falcone, the mayor and the GCPD | 法尔科内 市长还有哥谭市警局 |
[26:04] | to frame Mario Pepper for the Wayne murders, | 联手陷害马里奥·佩珀为韦恩案凶手 |
[26:07] | with the help of Fish Mooney, | 菲什·穆尼也有参与 |
[26:08] | Mr. Cobblepot’s employer at the time. | 她是科波特先生当时的雇主 |
[26:12] | Mr. Cobblepot then told the whole story to the MCU. | 科波特先生把这事告诉了重案组 |
[26:18] | To prove that I wouldn’t betray the conspiracy, | 为了证明我不会背叛他们 |
[26:19] | Falcone ordered me to kill Cobblepot. | 法尔科内命令我杀掉科波特 |
[26:24] | I didn’t do it. | 我没下手 |
[26:27] | I let him live. | 我放他走了 |
[26:30] | And here we are. | 就是这样 |
[26:37] | Falcone, Mooney, the MCU cops– | 法尔科内 穆尼 重案组警察 |
[26:42] | none of them know he’s alive? | 都不知道他还活着 |
[26:44] | If they did, I’d be dead already. | 他们要是知道 我早死了 |
[26:51] | It’s delicious. | 真有趣 |
[26:54] | Frankie! Bring the Penguin back out here. | 弗兰基 把企鹅带回来 |
[26:57] | The little punk is telling the truth. | 那小杂种说的是实话 |
[26:59] | Thank you, Jim. | 谢谢你 吉姆 |
[27:00] | Good story. | 故事很棒 |
[27:02] | Told well. | 讲得也好 |
[27:03] | Lot of guys in your situation, they freak out. | 大部分人在你的处境下都会吓尿了 |
[27:07] | There you are, you rat, | 看看你 你个小人 |
[27:08] | you snitch, you gorgeous turncoat son of a bitch. | 告密者 叛徒王八蛋 |
[27:11] | Come here, I love you. | 过来 我爱你 |
[27:13] | Be happy, Frankie. | 高兴点 弗兰基 |
[27:13] | We just got a brand-new weapon against the Falcones. | 我们刚得到了对抗法尔科内的新武器 |
[27:16] | It’s Christmas! | 简直像是圣诞节啊 |
[27:18] | Happy holidays. Can I go now? | 节日快乐 我能走了吗 |
[27:20] | Oh, yeah, Jim, you can go. | 是的 吉姆 你可以走了 |
[27:24] | You know, just so that we, uh, understand each other, | 我们说清楚 |
[27:27] | you know, keep all this hush-hush. | 这事要保密 |
[27:30] | Between us pals. | 绝不能外漏 |
[27:32] | And if I need you again, I’ll call you. | 如果我需要你 会通知你的 |
[27:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | You do that. | 随你 |
[27:44] | Look at you, come on. | 瞧瞧你 来吧 |
[27:45] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 去擦擦干净 |
[27:46] | Look at you. Come on. | 瞧瞧你 来吧 |
[27:51] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[27:54] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[27:56] | – I love you, baby. – Okay, now, | -我爱你 宝贝 -好了 |
[27:58] | you’re still putting too much sex on it. | 你的感觉还是太性感了 |
[28:00] | Keep it clean. | 纯粹点 |
[28:02] | Like a mother. | 像母亲一样 |
[28:06] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[28:09] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[28:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:13] | Better. | 好多了 |
[28:14] | Now, act as if you’ve caught me in a lie. | 现在 你发现我撒了谎 |
[28:19] | Not angry. | 不要生气 |
[28:21] | No. | 不对 |
[28:22] | Disappointment. | 失望 |
[28:26] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[28:28] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[28:31] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[28:32] | Now, about your hair. | 还有你的头发 |
[28:38] | There you are. | 你来了 |
[28:42] | Where the hell have you been? | 你小子去哪了 |
[28:44] | Personal business. | 有点私事 |
[28:46] | You disappear in the middle of a case, | 我们正调查案子 你突然失踪 |
[28:47] | you can’t even tell me why? | 都不能跟我说明原因吗 |
[28:49] | That’s what “personal” means. | 所以才叫”私事” |
[28:51] | You in some kind of trouble? | 你有麻烦了吗 |
[28:52] | Look, forget it. I don’t want to know your problems. | 算了 我不想知道你的麻烦事 |
[28:54] | WellZyn sent by Potolsky’s stuff. | 韦赞制药送来了波托斯基的私人物品 |
[28:56] | Grab a box. | 自己拿一箱看吧 |
[28:57] | Anything useful yet? | 有什么有用的吗 |
[28:58] | No. Classic geeky loner. | 没有 典型的不合群书呆子 |
[29:01] | Lived for his work. | 工作就是全部生活 |
[29:03] | No wife, | 没有妻子 |
[29:04] | no family, no real friends. | 没有家人 也没什么朋友 |
[29:07] | Is it Barbara? | 是芭芭拉吗 |
[29:09] | She get into something? | 她有麻烦了吗 |
[29:11] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[29:13] | Kind of. | 差不多吧 |
[29:14] | Figures. | 猜到了 |
[29:15] | No offense. | 别生气 |
[29:17] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:18] | No, I’m all right, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[29:24] | What do you think about this? | 你怎么看这个 |
[29:26] | Looks like a friend, no? | 看上去是朋友嘛 |
[29:33] | Judging by the books and the mascot, | 从书和装饰来看 |
[29:36] | philosophy professor, | 应该是个哲学教授 |
[29:38] | Gotham U. | 哥谭大学 |
[29:39] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[29:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[29:46] | I was just on my way to an appointment, | 我正要去赴约呢 |
[29:49] | but yes, I know Stan Potolsky. | 是的 我认识斯坦·波托斯基 |
[29:52] | He was a student of mine. | 他是我的学生 |
[29:54] | A very brilliant student. | 十分聪明 |
[29:56] | And you’ve stayed in touch over the years. | 你们这些年一直保持联系 |
[29:58] | We have. | 是的 |
[29:59] | He may be a biochemist, | 他虽然是生物化学家 |
[30:01] | but philosophy is a passion of his. | 但哲学是他的爱好 |
[30:03] | What can you tell us about WellZyn firing him? | 你能跟我们说说韦赞制药解雇他的事吗 |
[30:05] | Research for WellZyn | 为韦赞制药做的研究 |
[30:07] | led him into some dark moral corners. | 让他进入了阴暗的道德角落 |
[30:10] | WellZyn said he made shampoo. | 韦赞说他是做洗发水的 |
[30:12] | Where are the dark moral corners in that? | 这有什么好阴暗道德角落的 |
[30:14] | Shampoo? | 洗发水 |
[30:16] | They say that, do they? | 他们是这么说的 |
[30:18] | No, no, Stan designed | 不不 斯坦设计 |
[30:21] | pharmaceutical weapons | 药物武器 |
[30:22] | to be used by combat troops. | 给作战部队使用 |
[30:24] | Drugs that worked on an epigenetic level. | 这种药对人产生后生作用 |
[30:27] | Imagine an army made up of soldiers so strong | 想象下 一支军队 其士兵无比强壮 |
[30:30] | that they can tear a man apart with their bare hands. | 他们可以用双手将人撕碎 |
[30:33] | Of course, at the beginning, there were side effects. | 当然 起初 药是有副作用的 |
[30:36] | Yeah, death. | 是啊 死亡 |
[30:38] | But Viper was the first batch. | 但毒蛇只是首批药物 |
[30:39] | They worked out the kinks in the second version. | 第二版中他们做了改良 |
[30:42] | Called it Venom. | 并称之为毒液 |
[30:46] | By then, Stan had acquired some clarity. | 到那时 斯坦有些想通了 |
[30:51] | He appealed to his bosses to end the program. | 他向上司请求中止这一项目 |
[30:55] | They refused, so he went over their heads | 他们拒绝了 于是他便越级上报 |
[30:58] | to Thomas and Martha Wayne. | 直接找了托马斯和玛莎·韦恩 |
[31:01] | He convinced them to shut it down. | 他说服了他们中止项目 |
[31:03] | And when they died, | 他们死后 |
[31:05] | WellZyn immediately revived the program | 韦赞立刻重启了项目 |
[31:08] | with the blessings of Wayne Enterprises. | 这次韦恩集团不再干涉 |
[31:10] | In the end, there was nothing for Stan to do | 最终 斯坦别无选择 |
[31:12] | but to resort to more radical measures. | 只能采取激进的手段 |
[31:15] | Killing people. | 杀人 |
[31:17] | I’m not hearing a sense of moral outrage, Professor. | 你对此似乎并不感到愤怒 教授 |
[31:19] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[31:20] | I’ll reserve my moral outrage | 我的愤怒要留给 |
[31:22] | for the true villains of this piece. | 这件事中真正的恶人 |
[31:24] | You mean WellZyn. | 你是指韦赞制药 |
[31:27] | You planned this with Potolsky. | 是你跟波托斯基合谋 |
[31:29] | – Yes. – Where is he? | -是的 -他在哪 |
[31:31] | Talk fast, bub! | 赶快说 |
[31:32] | Oh, what are you gonna do to me? I’m an old man! I’m dying. | 你能把我怎么样 我一把老骨头 行将就木了 |
[31:35] | I’ll help you die quicker, you terrorist. | 我希望你早日就木 你个恐怖分子 |
[31:37] | Soon, Stan will issue a statement | 很快 斯通将发表一则声明 |
[31:39] | the world won’t be able to ignore. | 而世界将无法无视他 |
[31:41] | Soon? | 很快 |
[31:42] | – Today? – You’re already too late. | -今天吗 -你们已经太迟了 |
[31:43] | – Now, you tell us where he is right now… – Wait a minute! | -你跟我说他… -等等 |
[31:45] | Wait a minute! You said you had an appointment, right? | 等等 你说你要赴约 |
[31:47] | Where were you going? | 你要去哪 |
[31:48] | Bravo! | 棒极了 |
[31:49] | You’ve asked the right question. | 你问对问题了 |
[31:51] | The first step to enlightenment. | 迈出了启蒙的第一步 |
[32:15] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[32:16] | – Where’s Potolsky?! – Those hypocrites. | -波托斯基在哪 -那些伪君子 |
[32:18] | Empty altruism will not erase what they’ve done. | 空洞的利他主义无法抹去他们的罪行 |
[32:22] | They must pay. | 他们必须付出代价 |
[32:23] | Who? Who must pay? | 谁 谁要付出代价 |
[32:24] | WellZyn. | 韦赞制药 |
[32:25] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[32:28] | Everyone will finally | 大家终将 |
[32:30] | – see them for what they are. – How? | -看清他们的真面目 -怎么看清 |
[32:32] | Where’s Potolsky headed? | 波托斯基去哪了 |
[32:35] | What’s altruism?! | 什么是利他主义 |
[32:39] | Charity. | 慈善 |
[32:42] | I know where he’s going. | 我知道他去哪了 |
[32:48] | Name, please? | 请问您姓名 |
[32:49] | He’s, uh, Bruce Wayne. | 这是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[32:51] | He’s Bruce Wayne. | 这是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[32:52] | – Just this way. Thank you. – Thank you. | -这边请 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[33:30] | Wayne Enterprises is | 韦恩集团 |
[33:33] | a helping hand… | 是援助之手 |
[33:37] | Oh, that’s Miss Mathis. | 那是玛希斯女士 |
[33:39] | She worked closely with your father. | 她跟你父亲有密切合作 |
[34:05] | Please, sit, Bruce. | 请坐吧 布鲁斯 |
[34:09] | It is so good to see you out and about. | 能见到你出来活动真是太好了 |
[34:11] | Glad to be here. | 能来我很高兴 |
[34:13] | All of us at Wayne Enterprises are so sorry for your loss. | 我们韦恩集团的全体员工都十分替你难过 |
[34:19] | So, are all you here on the board? | 你们都是董事会成员吗 |
[34:21] | Oh, heavens no. | 不是的 |
[34:23] | We’re middle management. | 我们只是中层管理人员 |
[34:25] | The board members don’t do this sort of thing. | 董事会不会来参加这种活动 |
[34:28] | No? | 是吗 |
[34:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:31] | Well, they’re very busy people, Bruce. | 因为他们很忙啊 布鲁斯 |
[34:36] | Your family created a company | 你的家族建立了一个 |
[34:37] | worth billions and billions of dollars. | 价值亿万的公司 |
[34:41] | How awesome is that? | 多厉害啊 |
[34:43] | Awesome. | 真厉害 |
[34:44] | I wanted to speak to them because I’ve found | 我想跟董事会谈谈 因为 |
[34:46] | what looks like serious irregularities in the Arkham project. | 我在阿卡姆项目中似乎发现了违法行为 |
[34:49] | Irregularities? | 违法行为 |
[35:00] | I can assure you, Bruce, that Wayne Enterprises | 我向你保证 布鲁斯 韦恩集团 |
[35:04] | would never countenance doing business with criminals. | 绝不会与罪犯合作 |
[35:07] | – Just wouldn’t happen. – I hope so, | -这是不可能的 -希望如此 |
[35:08] | but I’d like to speak directly with the board myself. | 但我想亲自跟董事会谈谈 |
[35:12] | Can you make that happen? | 你能帮我安排吗 |
[35:14] | I can certainly try. | 我当然会试试 |
[35:20] | They prefer to communicate with minors | 他们更喜欢通过法律调解手段 |
[35:22] | via the usual legal mediation, but… | 跟未成年人打交道… |
[35:24] | Good evening, ladies and gentleman. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[35:26] | This is a public service announcement on behalf of all living creatures. | 这是代表所有生灵的一则公益宣言 |
[35:30] | You’ve heard of a drug called Viper? | 你们听说过一种叫毒蛇的药物吗 |
[35:36] | That’s me. | 那是我做的 |
[35:38] | I made it for WellZyn, | 是我为韦赞制药做的 |
[35:40] | a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团的一家子公司 |
[35:43] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[35:44] | Of course not, Bruce. | 当然不是 布鲁斯 |
[35:46] | I mean, this man is clearly insane. | 这人显然是疯了 |
[35:57] | The AC plant– where is it? On the roof? | 空调机在哪 屋顶吗 |
[35:59] | Straight ahead, staircase across the ballroom. | 正前方 舞厅那边的楼梯 |
[36:00] | Clear the ballroom! | 清空舞厅 |
[36:01] | I hoped that a demonstration using street people would suffice, | 我本希望用街头游民做演示就足矣 |
[36:06] | but seems bad things only truly happen | 但看来只有重要人士 |
[36:09] | when they happen to important people. | 遭遇不幸才能引起关注 |
[36:12] | Like you! | 比如你们 |
[36:19] | GCPD! Everybody out! | 哥谭市警局 大家都出去 |
[36:22] | Now! | 快走 |
[36:26] | Turn it off! | 关掉 |
[36:29] | Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[36:31] | Turn it off or I’ll shoot! | 关掉 否则我开枪了 |
[36:33] | Go ahead. | 开枪吧 |
[36:34] | My work is done. | 我的工作完成了 |
[36:51] | Turn around! Put your hands behind your head! | 转过身 把手放在头后 |
[36:53] | Interlock your fingers! | 十指交叉 |
[36:54] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[36:56] | You’re angry and confused. | 你生气又困惑 |
[36:59] | I understand. | 这我理解 |
[37:01] | There’s no more need for violence. | 再不需要动用暴力了 |
[37:04] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[37:06] | That’s considerate of you. | 多谢你了 |
[37:10] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[37:14] | Go look in warehouse 39. | 去39号仓库看看 |
[37:16] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你哪都别想去 |
[37:17] | I can go anywhere I want! | 我去哪都行 |
[37:23] | Don’t do it! | 别 |
[37:33] | You really can have too much of a good thing. | 看来好东西也会嫌多 |
[38:15] | Nothing. | 空的 |
[38:18] | What’d you expect? | 你以为呢 |
[38:20] | It’s Gotham. | 这儿可是哥谭 |
[38:31] | It’s Mathis. | 我是玛希斯 |
[38:33] | I’m outside the site. They’re here. | 我在大楼外 他们来了 |
[38:36] | No. I think we should leave them be. | 不 还是别动他们 |
[38:38] | There’s nothing here for them. | 他们在这儿什么都找不到 |
[38:41] | We’ll review that if they get close. | 如果他们查到什么 我们再做考虑 |
[39:31] | It’s been ten minutes. | 都10分钟了 |
[39:32] | I-I assure you, my friend is reliable. | 我保证 我的朋友很可靠 |
[39:37] | You scared, Penguin? | 你怕吗 企鹅 |
[39:39] | Your voice is doing that shaky thing. | 你的声音又发抖了 |
[39:42] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[39:44] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:45] | You don’t have to act tough. | 你不用强撑的 |
[39:47] | Nerves are a good thing. | 紧张是好事 |
[39:48] | Perhaps I am a bit jittery, sir. | 或许我是有点紧张 先生 |
[39:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:53] | You should be. | 你该紧张 |
[39:55] | ‘Cause if my boys don’t make it, neither do you. | 如果我的手下出不来 你也别想活 |
[40:10] | Take that, Falcone, you son of a bitch! | 吃瘪吧 法尔科内 你个孙子 |
[40:13] | Huh? I told you, Frankie, | 我说了 弗兰基 |
[40:15] | the kid’s a player. | 这小子有两下 |
[40:16] | He’s got a future. | 他有前途 |
[40:18] | What are you waiting here like an old lady? Go! | 你像个老太太似的磨蹭什么呢 走啊 |
[40:30] | Untie me. | 给我解开 |
[40:34] | Say “pretty please.” | 说”求你” |
[40:38] | Please. | 求你 |
[40:47] | Sometimes I think you really don’t like me. | 有时候我觉得你不喜欢我 |
[40:51] | Now, would I be backing your takeover if I didn’t like you? | 如果我不喜欢你 怎么会支持你接手 |
[40:56] | And that stuff with Falcone– | 在法尔科内面前嘛 |
[40:57] | well, we have to look good for the old man. | 总得装装样子给那老头看 |
[40:59] | If he figures we’re working together, | 如果他发现我们在合作 |
[41:03] | we’d be cooked. | 我们就死定了 |
[41:05] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[41:07] | I have no more patience. | 我耐心快没了 |
[41:09] | The old man has to go. | 那老头必须死 |
[41:12] | We must strike soon. | 我们得尽快出手 |
[41:16] | Yes. Mm. | 是啊 |
[41:17] | But softly. | 但要温柔一击 |
[42:05] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[42:08] | I couldn’t help but overhear that aria you were humming. | 我听到了你哼的那首咏叹调 |
[42:11] | Oh, yes. It’s my favorite. | 是啊 我最喜欢那首了 |
[42:13] | Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[42:15] | Ah, well, there you go. | 那好啊 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry, I-I just… | 抱歉 |
[42:20] | I-I didn’t mean to bother you. | 我没想打扰你的 |
[42:23] | My mother sang that to me when I was young. | 我年轻时 我妈妈总给我唱这首曲子 |
[42:26] | Her whole life, she sang that to me. | 她这辈子 一直给我唱这首歌 |
[42:29] | I hadn’t heard it in a while, and I… | 我好久没听过了 |
[42:31] | I had to smile because you look… | 都忍不住笑出来 你看上去… |
[42:36] | Anyhow, sorry, I’m rambling on. | 抱歉 我在瞎唠叨呢 |
[42:39] | No, that’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:42] | Do you want to listen? | 你想听听吗 |
[42:45] | Well, yeah. S-Sure, thank you. | 是啊 好啊 谢谢 |
[42:48] | Let’s sit down. | 我们坐下吧 |