时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There is a war coming. | 战争要来临了 |
[00:03] | A-a terrible war. | 可怕的战争 |
[00:04] | There-there will be chaos. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[00:06] | Rivers of blood in the streets. | 街上血流成河 |
[00:07] | I know it! | 我知道的 |
[00:08] | I-I can see it coming. | 我能预见到 |
[00:10] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[00:11] | Somebody has to take over; it might as well be me. | 总得有人接替他 那不如就让我来 |
[00:15] | My name’s James Gordon. I’m a detective. | 我叫詹姆斯·戈登 我是一名警探 |
[00:17] | My name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[00:18] | I promise, I will find the man who did this. | 我保证 我会找到凶手的 |
[00:20] | Stop or I’ll shoot! | 站住 不然我开枪了 |
[00:23] | Mario Pepper was framed by Fish Mooney and the cops. | 马里奥·佩珀是被菲什·穆尼和警察陷害的 |
[00:26] | Why snitch on your own boss? | 为什么要告你老板的密 |
[00:27] | You want to push Fish out, huh? | 你想篡菲什的位吧 |
[00:30] | I told you this is important. | 我告诉你了 这很重要 |
[00:33] | I ain’t looking for no girl. | 我要找的不是美女 |
[00:34] | I’m looking for a weapon. | 而是武器 |
[00:36] | The old man has to go. | 那老头必须死 |
[00:37] | He figures we’re working together, | 他发现我们在合作 |
[00:39] | we’d be cooked. | 我们就死定了 |
[00:41] | You’re under arrest | 你因涉嫌杀害 |
[00:41] | for the murder of Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·切斯特菲尔德·科波特被捕 |
[00:45] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[00:46] | I am Oswald Cobblepot. | 我是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[00:54] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[01:07] | He’s alive?! | 他还活着 |
[01:09] | Alive?! | 还活着 |
[01:12] | No! | 不可能 |
[01:14] | Boss, what’s wrong? | 老大 怎么了 |
[01:15] | Gordon didn’t kill Penguin like he was told. | 戈登没有照吩咐杀了企鹅 |
[01:17] | What? | 什么 |
[01:18] | Penguin is still alive and working for Maroni? | 企鹅还活着 而且还成了马罗尼的人 |
[01:21] | No. | 不行 |
[01:24] | You go find Gordon, and you bring him to me. | 找到戈登 带他来见我 |
[01:28] | Still breathing. | 要活的 |
[01:30] | I want to talk to that son of a bitch. | 我要跟这个小畜生好好谈谈 |
[01:32] | Hey, guys. Leave a message. | 你好 请留言 |
[01:34] | Barbara, if you’re at home, listen to me. | 芭芭拉 你在家吗 听好了 |
[01:37] | I need you to get out right now. | 赶快离开那里 |
[01:43] | – I thought we were friends. – Harvey! | -我还以为我们是朋友 -哈维 |
[01:44] | Shut up! Game’s over. | 给我闭嘴 都结束了 |
[01:47] | Now I got to kill you and take your body back to Falcone, | 如今我只能杀了你 带着你的尸首去见法尔科内 |
[01:49] | and beg, beg him for mercy! | 请求他 求他饶我一命 |
[01:51] | Listen to me. I screwed up. | 听我说 我是搞砸了 |
[01:53] | But I have a plan to make things right. | 但我想好了挽回的办法 |
[01:55] | Don’t kill me. Help me. | 别杀我 帮我 |
[01:57] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[02:00] | Walk away! | 走开 |
[02:01] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[02:06] | Help me. | 帮我吧 |
[02:08] | We don’t have to go out like this. | 我们不必这样两败俱伤 |
[02:10] | You better hope you never see me again. | 你最好祈祷你再也不会见到我 |
[02:24] | What a place, huh? | 这地方好漂亮 是吧 |
[02:29] | A beautiful home for a beautiful lady. | 美丽的家配美人儿 |
[02:35] | Please tell me what you want. | 请告诉我你们想干什么 |
[02:37] | I guess there’s no harm in the truth. | 不妨跟你说实话好了 |
[02:40] | See, your boyfriend was supposed to kill a certain person for somebody. | 是这样 你男朋友本该为某人杀一个人 |
[02:44] | Only, he didn’t. | 但是呢 他没做到 |
[02:45] | And now that somebody is real mad. | 所以那个某人很生气 |
[02:50] | Cobblepot. | 科波特 |
[02:51] | What? | 什么 |
[02:53] | He didn’t kill Cobblepot. | 他没杀科波特 |
[02:54] | There you go! | 对了 |
[02:57] | You’re hip. | 你消息还挺灵通 |
[02:58] | You are hip. | 挺灵通 |
[03:01] | That Jim Gordon is one lucky son of a gun. | 吉姆·戈登真是个幸运的小子 |
[03:04] | What are you, like, a hundred pounds? | 你这么瘦 才100磅吧 |
[03:08] | 110? | 110磅 |
[03:14] | I bet that’s your real hair color, too. | 我打赌你这一头金发也是纯天然的 |
[03:18] | What are you gonna… do to Jim? | 你们要对他…做什么 |
[03:21] | You ever been with a criminal? | 你跟罪犯交往过吗 |
[03:23] | Some ladies find it a turn-on. | 有些人觉得罪犯很性感 |
[03:27] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[03:30] | Speak of the devil. | 正说你呢 |
[03:31] | I was just getting to know your lovely lady. | 我刚在跟你可爱的小女友增进了解呢 |
[03:33] | You’re trespassing. Get out. | 你们这是非法闯入 滚出我家 |
[03:35] | Slow down, hoss. | 别急啊 伙计 |
[03:36] | You’re misreading the situation. I’m the shot caller here. | 你搞错形势了 这里我说了算 |
[03:39] | The situation is you’ve been told to bring me in alive, | 现在的形势是 你老板要求你把我活着带回去 |
[03:41] | or I’d be dead already. | 否则我现在已经死了 |
[03:42] | But I’m happy to kill you right here and now. | 但我很乐意这就把你们击毙 |
[03:44] | Don’t be such a hard-ass. | 别这么横 |
[03:46] | Come on, you know the rules. | 别这样 规矩你懂的 |
[03:48] | You play nice, you take your lumps… | 只要你配合 乖乖受罚 |
[03:51] | nobody else gets hurt. | 别人就不会受伤 |
[03:52] | Tell your friend to drop his gun or I’ll blow his brains out. | 叫你伙计把枪放下 不然我一枪爆头 |
[03:55] | – Oh, my God, Jim. – It’s okay. It’s under control. | -老天 吉姆 -没事 我能处理 |
[03:57] | Drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | Have it your way. | 按你的想法来 |
[04:07] | But now, after we kill you, we’re gonna kill blondie, too. | 但现在 等我们杀了你 金发妞就是下一个 |
[04:12] | Nice and slow. | 而且要慢慢来 |
[04:20] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[04:21] | Right now. | 马上 |
[04:22] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[04:24] | The Westbound Interstate Express departs in five minutes, Bay 12. | 西线州际特快五分钟后从12号站台出发 |
[04:28] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[04:31] | – What? – Listen. | -怎么 -听着 |
[04:33] | No, no. No. | 不不 不行 |
[04:35] | – Just a couple of days and I’ll join you. – No. | -就几天 我就来找你 -不要 |
[04:38] | There are things I need to do. | 我还有事得处理 |
[04:40] | Fine. Then if you stay, I stay. | 好 你不走我也不走 |
[04:42] | Okay? Because I love you, Jim. | 好吗 我爱你 吉姆 |
[04:43] | I cannot leave you. | 我不能离开你 |
[04:44] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[04:45] | That’s why you need to leave. | 所以你必须离开 |
[04:48] | If I know you’re safe, there’s nothing they can do to me. | 只要你安全了 他们就奈何不了我 |
[04:51] | I’ll make things right, and then I’ll come join you. | 事情解决了 我就来找你 |
[04:57] | And what if you don’t? | 你要是没来呢 |
[05:01] | Don’t come back. | 那就别回来 |
[05:06] | Don’t come back to Gotham. | 再别回哥谭 |
[05:08] | No, Jim. | 不 吉姆 |
[06:00] | Gordon’s here. | 戈登来了 |
[06:00] | Is he nuts? | 他疯了吗 |
[06:04] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[06:06] | You believe this guy? | 难以置信 |
[06:12] | Hey, Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[06:14] | You got any of those blank warrants that Judge Bam Bam signed? | 你还有法官签的空头逮捕令吗 |
[06:17] | Uh… yeah. | 有啊 |
[06:39] | This cannot stand. | 这不可容忍 |
[06:41] | Gordon must die, Bullock must die, | 戈登必须死 布洛克必须死 |
[06:43] | Penguin must die today! | 企鹅也必须死 就今天 |
[06:46] | And Maroni, too, I suppose? | 那马罗尼也得死咯 |
[06:47] | If need be. | 有必要的话 |
[06:52] | You’re overreacting, my dear. | 你小题大做了 亲爱的 |
[06:53] | This Penguin’s a nobody. | 这个企鹅无足轻重 |
[06:55] | You want to start a war over the guy that carried your umbrella? | 而你想为个给你打伞的家伙挑起战争 |
[06:57] | He was on my hip everywhere with me. | 他就是我的跟屁虫 |
[07:00] | He knows things. | 他知道些事情 |
[07:01] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[07:03] | Too much. | 太多了 |
[07:04] | He knows too much! | 他知道得太多了 |
[07:06] | Go to Maroni | 去找马罗尼 |
[07:07] | and ask him politely to hand over your little man. | 和气地问他愿不愿意把你的小跟班交出来 |
[07:10] | Politely. | 和气点 |
[07:11] | If he refuses, we can talk about stronger measures. | 他要是不肯 我们就可以来硬的了 |
[07:15] | Boss, this is weak response. | 老大 这是示弱 |
[07:17] | I hate to agree with Fish, but we need to show strength now. | 我真不想赞同菲什 但我们显示强硬态度 |
[07:20] | We need to hit back hard. No talk. | 我们得猛力回击 没得商量 |
[07:22] | Penguin dead, Gordon dead, done. | 干掉企鹅人 干掉戈登 结束 |
[07:25] | Relax, Niko. I know what I’m doing. | 镇定 尼克 我心里有数 |
[07:28] | Where is Gordon? | 戈登呢 |
[07:29] | I thought you were bringing him with you. | 你不是说要带他一起来吗 |
[07:30] | No. He wouldn’t come without a struggle. | 没有 他不肯乖乖就范 |
[07:34] | Now, I don’t know if he’s playing tough or crazy, | 我不知道他逞强 还是根本就是疯了 |
[07:36] | but he’s at work like nothing’s wrong. | 但他居然跟没事人似的去上班了 |
[07:39] | I’ll send Victor to fetch him. | 我会派维克多去找他 |
[07:41] | No need. My guys can handle him. | 不需要 我的人能处理 |
[07:44] | I’ll send Victor. | 我会派维克多去 |
[07:48] | That’s a nice handsome bird, huh? | 这真是只漂亮的鸡 不是吗 |
[07:52] | I don’t know chickens. | 我不了解鸡 |
[08:02] | Fall back. | 离远点 |
[08:03] | The old man is right there. | 老家伙就在那边呢 |
[08:05] | Screw him. He’s done. | 去他的吧 他玩儿完了 |
[08:06] | Now’s the time to strike. | 我们该动手了 |
[08:08] | – Not yet. – Not yet, not yet. | -还不到时候 -总是还不到时候 |
[08:10] | If not now, when? Look at him. | 现在不动手还要等什么时候 看看他 |
[08:11] | Maroni clan are laughing at us, and he plays with chickens. | 马罗尼家族都在笑话我们了 他却在玩儿鸡 |
[08:15] | That’s what has me worried. | 这正是我的忧虑之处 |
[08:16] | The chickens. He’s happy, relaxed, | 他在玩儿鸡 他很高兴 放松 |
[08:19] | as if he doesn’t have a care in the world. | 好像这世上没什么事让他操心 |
[08:21] | – That girl of yours is doing her job then. – No. | -说明你那女孩活儿干得不错 -不 |
[08:23] | She says he hasn’t even touched her. | 她说他都没碰过她一下 |
[08:26] | She cooks and she cleans for him. | 她只是为他做饭 打扫卫生 |
[08:27] | He likes to watch her do chores. | 他喜欢看她做家务 |
[08:29] | Weird. | 好奇怪 |
[08:31] | – But if that’s his thing… – No. | -但如果他就喜欢这个 -不对 |
[08:33] | He’s acting as if he knows something important | 看他样子好像是知道了什么重要的事 |
[08:35] | that no one else knows. | 别人却还蒙在鼓里 |
[08:46] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[08:48] | I work here. It’s my shift. | 我在这儿工作 今天我当班 |
[08:50] | Where else should I be? | 不然我该去哪 |
[08:51] | How about Alaska? | 阿拉斯加怎么样 |
[08:54] | Arrest warrants? | 逮捕令 |
[08:55] | For who? | 你要逮捕谁 |
[08:56] | Mayor Aubrey James, Carmine Falcone | 奥布雷·詹姆斯市长 卡麦·法尔科内 |
[08:58] | and their close associates. | 还有他们的党羽 |
[09:00] | On charges of conspiracy and perversion of justice | 罪名是在韦恩凶杀案中 共谋 |
[09:02] | in the Wayne murder case. | 并妨碍司法公正 |
[09:03] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:05] | No. | 没有 |
[09:07] | Maybe a little. | 也许有一点 |
[09:09] | Feels good. | 但我感觉不错 |
[09:10] | They’re gonna try and kill me anyway. | 反正他们也打算杀我 |
[09:12] | Might as well make them pay a price for it. | 我不如让他们也付出点代价 |
[09:13] | You’re gonna arrest the mayor and Don Falcone. How? | 你要逮捕市长和法尔科内阁下 怎么做 |
[09:17] | My testimony is attached to the warrants. | 逮捕令上附着我的证词 |
[09:19] | That alone is enough to indict them on a dozen counts. | 光这一样就足以起诉他们一打罪名 |
[09:22] | Sure, if you could execute the warrants, which you can’t. | 没错 如果你真能抓到人的话 但那不可能 |
[09:24] | If the D.A. Would prosecute, which he won’t. | 如果地检官愿意起诉的话 但他不会愿意 |
[09:27] | There’s not a single cop or lawyer in the city who will help you. | 哥谭市不会有一个警察或者律师敢站出来帮你 |
[09:30] | I think there are plenty of people willing to help me | 我认为只要反抗有成功的可能 |
[09:32] | once they see it’s possible to fight back. | 就会有很多人愿意帮我 |
[09:33] | You’re dreaming. Nobody will help you. | 你这是在做白日梦 没人会帮你的 |
[09:36] | I won’t help you. | 我是不会帮你的 |
[09:38] | You don’t think I want change just like you do? | 你以为我就不希望世道能有所改变吗 |
[09:41] | I have a family. | 我可是有家室的 |
[09:46] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[09:47] | Gordon… | 戈登… |
[09:49] | get out of town. | 离开这里吧 |
[09:52] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 |
[09:54] | It was my father’s home. | 是我父亲的家 |
[09:56] | I’m not leaving. | 我是不会离开的 |
[10:31] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[10:34] | My name is Victor Zsasz. | 我叫维克多·萨斯 |
[10:37] | I’m sent here personally by Don Carmine Falcone himself | 我是由卡麦·法尔科内阁下亲自派来 |
[10:41] | on a matter of deep concern to him, so please be respectful. | 处理一件他很在意的事 所以请放尊敬点 |
[10:45] | I’m here | 我来这里 |
[10:47] | for Jim Gordon. | 是为了找吉姆·戈登 |
[10:49] | Only him. | 只找他 |
[10:50] | Everybody else, mind your business and we’re cool. | 其他所有人 管好分内的事 我们就相安无事 |
[10:53] | So where’s Jim at? | 吉姆在哪里 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[11:03] | Hey, Jim! | 吉姆 |
[11:06] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[11:20] | Hi, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 |
[11:22] | Relax. | 放松 |
[11:24] | I’m supposed to take you in alive. | 我是来活捉你的 |
[11:26] | Don Falcone wants to talk. | 法尔科内阁下想和你谈谈 |
[11:28] | Tell Falcone we’ll talk. | 告诉法尔科内我们会谈的 |
[11:31] | But not today. | 但不是今天 |
[11:32] | Don’t be that way. | 别那样好吗 |
[11:36] | “Alive” is a very broad category. | “活捉”的范围可广了 |
[11:39] | A man with no hands can still be alive. | 一个人断了手 也是能活的 |
[11:43] | There are 50 cops in here. | 这里有50个警察 |
[11:45] | Try something. | 你试试啊 |
[11:46] | Everybody out. | 所有人都出去 |
[11:53] | Please?! | 拜托了 |
[12:11] | Go, boss. | 走吧 头儿 |
[12:11] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[12:13] | – Jim… – Go. | -吉姆… -快走 |
[12:15] | I can handle this. | 我能应付 |
[12:30] | Well, how now, Jim? | 现在怎么办 吉姆 |
[14:03] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[14:12] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[14:18] | Why are you hiding from me, Jim? | 你为什么要躲着我呢 吉姆 |
[14:38] | What the…? | 怎么回… |
[14:47] | There! | 那里 |
[15:06] | You need a ride? | 要搭个便车吗 |
[15:13] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快走 快快快 |
[15:32] | No. | 不要 |
[15:35] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[15:49] | Twenty-eight. | 28个 |
[16:03] | You’re back. | 你醒了 |
[16:05] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[16:07] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[16:10] | Where am I? Who are you? | 我在哪里 你是谁 |
[16:11] | I’m a friend of Montoya and Allen. | 我是蒙托亚和艾伦的朋友 |
[16:13] | I just took two bullets out of you and sewed you up. | 我刚从你体内取出两颗子弹 并缝合了伤口 |
[16:16] | Now I’m checking to see how you’re doing. | 现在来看看你情况如何 |
[16:18] | So… | 那么 |
[16:20] | who are you, what city are we in, | 你是谁 这是哪座城市 |
[16:22] | and what day of the week is it? | 今天是周几 |
[16:25] | I’m James Gordon. | 我是詹姆斯·戈登 |
[16:26] | We’re in Gotham. | 这里是哥谭 |
[16:28] | It’s Friday. Why are there rats? | 今天是周五 怎么会有老鼠 |
[16:30] | It’s the dissection lab at the university. | 这是大学的解剖实验室 |
[16:35] | I gather you’re a fugitive from the mob. | 我听说你在躲避黑帮 |
[16:37] | Can’t go to the hospital, said Crispus. | 不能去医院 克里斯帕斯说的 |
[16:40] | Very exciting, I must say. | 还挺刺激的 |
[16:42] | How long have I been out? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[16:44] | Just a couple of hours or so. You’re very lucky. | 大概几个小时 你很幸运 |
[16:46] | No vital organs were… | 重要器官都没… |
[16:47] | Whoa, whoa, lie back down. | 别动 躺回去 |
[16:49] | Okay? You are hurt. | 好吧 你受伤了 |
[16:51] | Just a week or so in bed… | 得在床上躺一周… |
[16:52] | No, I have to go. | 不行 我得走了 |
[16:53] | James, you have lost a lot of blood. | 詹姆斯 你失血过多 |
[16:55] | You have to do as I say and lie back down. | 你必须照我说的做 躺回去 |
[16:57] | If you don’t, you could die. | 不然你会死的 |
[16:59] | I have to stand. Can you help me? | 我得站起来 你能帮个忙吗 |
[17:01] | Okay, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[17:02] | Crispus? | 克里斯帕斯 |
[17:03] | He said he’s leaving already. | 他说他要走了 |
[17:05] | – I have to go. Now. – Sure. | -我必须马上走 -当然 |
[17:08] | Some clothes would be good though. | 不过先穿上点衣服吧 |
[17:15] | This is about tradition, values. | 这关乎传统 价值观 |
[17:17] | Snitches get stitches– that’s how it’s always been. | 告密者得受到惩罚 这是规矩 |
[17:20] | You need to hand him over, Sal. | 你得把他交出来 萨尔 |
[17:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:23] | I should. | 这也应该 |
[17:24] | But what can I say? | 但没办法 |
[17:26] | The little guy amuses me. | 那小家伙会逗我开心 |
[17:29] | Don Falcone is going to be very unhappy. | 法尔科内阁下会很不高兴的 |
[17:31] | You want to start a war over this punk? | 你想为这个小瘪三而挑起战争吗 |
[17:33] | War? | 战争 |
[17:37] | He’s that important to you, is he? | 他对你们来说有那么重要吗 |
[17:39] | No. He means nothing to us. | 不 他对我们而言什么都不是 |
[17:42] | Respect is what matters here. | 重要的是尊重 |
[17:45] | Respect I understand. | 尊重 这我理解 |
[17:48] | Penguin! | 企鹅 |
[17:49] | Come on out here. | 出来 |
[17:53] | Don’t be scared. She won’t bite. | 别怕 她又不会咬你 |
[17:55] | You won’t bite him, will you? | 你不会咬他吧 |
[18:03] | Hello, Penguin. | 你好 企鹅 |
[18:06] | Hello, Ms. Mooney. | 你好 穆尼女士 |
[18:07] | Penguin, Ms. Mooney and her boss, | 企鹅 穆尼女士和她的老大 |
[18:11] | Mr. Falcone, feel disrespected by you. | 法尔科内先生 感觉你对他们有失尊重 |
[18:15] | Oh, dear. | 哎呀 |
[18:16] | Well, that certainly has never been my intention. | 那绝非我本意 |
[18:19] | Well, respect is very important to them. | 对他们而言 尊重十分重要 |
[18:21] | Now, I want a sincere apology from you | 我要你为此 |
[18:25] | for making them feel that way. | 诚挚地道歉 |
[18:26] | Oh, gosh, of course. | 天哪 当然了 |
[18:30] | If I’ve in any way | 如果我有任何地方 |
[18:31] | caused anyone to feel a lack of respect, | 让任何人感到有失尊敬的话 |
[18:34] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[18:35] | Sincerely. | 由衷地致歉 |
[18:38] | There you go. | 他道歉了 |
[18:39] | Can’t say fairer than that. | 这下可以了吧 |
[18:46] | Bloodshed, then. | 既然这样 那就只能见血了 |
[18:48] | I’m glad. | 很好 |
[18:50] | Jolly fat men are so tiresome. | 快乐的胖子太无聊了 |
[18:54] | And you… | 还有你 |
[18:57] | you little | 你这个 |
[18:58] | scaly-faced bitch. | 卑鄙的小杂种 |
[19:05] | What I’m gonna do to you. | 我要怎么处置你呢 |
[19:09] | “Torture” is far too nice of a word. | 折磨简直是太便宜你了 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry you feel that way, Fish… | 很抱歉你会这么想 菲什 |
[19:24] | Only my friends… call me Fish. | 只有我的朋友 才能叫我菲什 |
[19:58] | Hey, sisters! | 修女们 |
[20:01] | How’s it hanging? | 你们好吗 |
[20:15] | Holy…! | 天呐 |
[20:31] | Tell your boss | 告诉你老大 |
[20:31] | Falcone won’t let any of Maroni’s trucks over the bridge. | 法尔科内是不会让马罗尼的卡车过桥的 |
[20:34] | Not till he gives up Penguin. | 除非他交出小企鹅 |
[20:36] | So, listen, you got to get hurt a little. | 听好了 你们得受点小伤 |
[20:38] | You want a beating or a bullet? | 你们想挨揍还是挨子弹 |
[20:40] | Why we got to get hurt? | 我们为什么非要受伤 |
[20:41] | Because we’re sending a message this is a serious issue. | 因为我们要让你们老大知道问题的严重性 |
[20:43] | We’ll tell him it’s serious. No problem. | 我们会告诉他事态严重 放心吧 |
[20:45] | Ah, you know what? | 干脆这样吧 |
[20:52] | How did they find out about the gun truck, huh?! | 他们怎么知道那辆运枪车的 |
[20:55] | That’s $3 mil per week right there! | 那辆车每周能赚300万啊 |
[20:58] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[20:59] | $4.5 mil per, gross. Cash. | 每周总收入450万 现金 |
[21:01] | Very aggressive move, isn’t it? | 这一招很强硬啊 |
[21:04] | An overreaction. | 反应过激 |
[21:05] | They want to scare you. | 他们想吓住您 |
[21:06] | Oh, is that right? | 是嘛 |
[21:07] | You think that they think that Don Maroni can be scared? | 你认为他们觉得马罗尼阁下会害怕吗 |
[21:09] | Of course, you’re right. No. | 你说得对 当然不会怕 |
[21:11] | But why, then, would they react so ferociously? | 但是他们的反应为什么会这么激烈 |
[21:14] | Why do they want me back so badly? | 他们为什么就这么想抓我回去呢 |
[21:16] | I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[21:17] | Because they know I got a stone moneymaker here. | 因为他们知道我这里有棵摇钱树 |
[21:20] | A golden goose. | 会下金蛋的鹅 |
[21:22] | They know it, and they don’t want us to have him. | 他们知道 所以不想我们据为己有 |
[21:24] | Right, Penguin? | 对吧 小企鹅 |
[21:26] | Honk, honk. | 呱呱 |
[21:30] | What? | 什么 |
[21:31] | Honk, honk. | 呱呱 |
[21:33] | It’s what geese say. | 鹅就是这么叫的 |
[21:34] | Oh, right, right. | 没错 |
[21:35] | Honk, honk. | 呱呱 |
[21:36] | So, fine, he’s a goose. | 好吧 他是只鹅 |
[21:38] | Maybe we can negotiate a price, | 也许我们可以和他们谈判 |
[21:40] | – pay them off. – Yeah. | -给他们些好处 -没错 |
[21:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:43] | Caution is wise. | 谨慎是明智的 |
[21:45] | The Falcone clan still is number one, after all. | 毕竟法尔科内家族的势力仍是最大的 |
[21:48] | Paying them off is the safe thing to do. | 给他们些好处比较保险 |
[21:50] | Screw safe. | 去他的保险 |
[21:52] | They want to push me? They think I’m gonna fold? | 他们想逼我 让我知难而退 |
[21:54] | I’ll push right back, harder. | 我会更狠地以牙还牙 |
[21:56] | Hit them where it hurts. Today. | 击中他们的软肋 今天就干 |
[21:58] | You know best. | 您心里有数 |
[22:00] | If that’s how you want to play it, | 如果您想这么搞 |
[22:03] | I think I know just the spot to hit them. | 我恰好知道软肋在哪里 |
[22:17] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[22:18] | You were telling the truth, and I wouldn’t believe you. | 你说的是实话 但我不相信你 |
[22:21] | Maybe my personal feelings towards Barbara | 也许我对芭芭拉的个人情感 |
[22:23] | got tangled up in there. | 影响了我的判断 |
[22:25] | And that was wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[22:26] | Forget it. | 别在意了 |
[22:26] | Anyhow, I-I’m sorry for misjudging you, | 不管怎样 很抱歉误会了你 |
[22:29] | and I’m very glad that we’re on the same side now. | 我很高兴咱们是一边的 |
[22:36] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:40] | So Barbara’s safe though? | 那么芭芭拉安全吗 |
[22:41] | You’re sure she’s safe? | 你确定她安全吗 |
[22:45] | I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[22:50] | Gordon, is that you?! | 戈登 是你吗 |
[22:53] | It’s all right, Alfred. | 没事的 阿尔弗雷德 |
[22:55] | It’s all right. He’s a friend. | 没事的 他是朋友 |
[22:57] | We couldn’t risk a direct approach; | 我们不能冒险直接接触 |
[22:57] | there’s people looking for me. | 有很多人在找我 |
[22:59] | Ah, right. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | Sorry about that, mate. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[23:03] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[23:07] | In a spot of bother, are we, sir? | 有麻烦了 是吗 先生 |
[23:11] | Renee Montoya and Crispus Allen. | 芮妮·蒙托亚和克里斯帕斯·艾伦 |
[23:15] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[23:16] | Bruce, I promised I would find your parents’ killer. | 布鲁斯 我保证过找出杀害你父母的凶手 |
[23:21] | I’m not sure I’m going to be able to keep that promise. | 我不确定我还能否兑现这个承诺 |
[23:23] | It’s a long story, but I’m kind of in a tight spot. | 说来话长 但我现在身处险境 |
[23:26] | I’ve upset some powerful people. | 我惹恼了一些有势力的人 |
[23:28] | Stop treating me like a child. | 别再把我当个孩子了 |
[23:32] | Explain. | 解释清楚 |
[23:33] | Bruce, you are a child. | 布鲁斯 你就是个孩子 |
[23:34] | You don’t need to know… | 你不需要知道 |
[23:35] | You expect to die! | 你说你可能会死 |
[23:38] | I’d like to know why. | 我想知道原因 |
[23:42] | Is it connected to my parents’ murder? | 是和我父母被杀有关吗 |
[23:45] | Yes, it’s all connected. | 是的 这里边千丝万缕 |
[23:48] | Somehow. | 纠结不清 |
[23:50] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[23:54] | I will do my best to work this thing out. | 我会尽全力走出困境 |
[23:56] | But if I don’t, | 但如果我失败了 |
[23:58] | Montoya and Allen here will take over your parents’ case. | 蒙托亚和艾伦会接手你父母的案子 |
[24:01] | I’ve told them everything I know. | 我告诉了他们我所知道的一切 |
[24:02] | You can trust them, one hundred percent. | 你可以百分百地信任他们 |
[24:04] | One hundred percent. | 百分百 |
[24:11] | Bruce, these are good detectives. | 布鲁斯 他们是好警探 |
[24:14] | If anyone can find the truth, it’s them. | 如果有谁能找出真相 那就是他们了 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:26] | Sir, what can we do to help you now? | 先生 我们现在能帮上什么忙吗 |
[24:29] | Nothing. | 帮不上了 |
[24:30] | From here on in, I have to go it alone. | 从现在开始 我要独自面对 |
[24:33] | I don’t want anyone else caught up in this. | 我不希望再有别人被扯进来 |
[24:35] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:36] | You can hardly walk. | 你路都走不稳 |
[24:38] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[25:00] | Yeah. | 好牌 |
[25:02] | All yours. | 归你了 |
[25:03] | You are good. | 太厉害了 |
[25:12] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:15] | Not much further. | 不远了 |
[25:24] | It’s there. | 就在那儿 |
[26:01] | Told you. | 我都说过了嘛 |
[26:02] | Easy as pie. | 小菜一碟 |
[26:04] | There must be a million dollars’ worth here. | 这里应该有一百万的东西 |
[26:06] | Yeah, you told us, all right. | 嗯 你是说过 |
[26:10] | You’re clever. | 你真聪明 |
[26:12] | You’re very clever. | 太聪明了 |
[26:14] | I sense a sarcastic and hostile edge to your tone. | 你这话好强的讽刺和敌意啊 |
[26:17] | Hostile? | 敌意 |
[26:20] | You got that right. | 你还真说对了 |
[26:22] | You ain’t no golden goose, you’re a yellow rat snitch, | 你才不是什么金鹅 就是一告密小人 |
[26:25] | and you got Maroni all twisted. | 你把马罗尼忽悠得晕头转向 |
[26:26] | I’m so glad we’re finally clearing the air at last. | 终于说清楚了 我好高兴 |
[26:30] | That’s it. Act smart, okay? | 没错 继续耍小聪明啊 |
[26:33] | ‘Cause all I got to do right now | 因为我现在只需要 |
[26:35] | is put a bullet in your brain right here. | 往你脑门崩一枪 |
[26:38] | Bang. | 砰 |
[26:39] | See, then I go back and I tell the boss | 然后我回去跟老大说 |
[26:41] | that one of Niko’s men shot you. | 尼克的人把你给毙了 |
[26:42] | Gee, that’s too bad. | 老天啊 真可惜 |
[26:44] | End of story. | 你就玩完了 |
[26:48] | Yes, that’s clever enough. | 是啊 这计划够聪明 |
[26:51] | I never doubted your intelligence. | 我从不怀疑你的才智 |
[26:54] | That’s not your problem. | 这不是你的弱点 |
[26:55] | Oh, I got a problem, huh? I got a problem. | 我还有弱点呢 我还有弱点 |
[26:58] | No, you got a problem. | 不 有麻烦的是你 |
[27:00] | What’s my problem, schmo? | 我有什么弱点 蠢货 |
[27:01] | What drives you? | 你的动力是什么 |
[27:04] | What’s your passion? | 你的激情是什么 |
[27:07] | When you know what a man loves, | 只要知道一个人爱什么 |
[27:09] | you know what can kill him. | 就能置他于死地 |
[27:12] | Do you believe this guy? | 这人真疯得没边 |
[27:14] | For you, it’s money. | 对你来说 就是钱 |
[27:17] | You love money. | 你爱钱 |
[27:19] | More than power and respect. | 胜过权利和地位 |
[27:22] | You’re a skinflint, Mr. Carbone. | 你是个铁公鸡 卡彭先生 |
[27:26] | A cheapskate. | 吝啬鬼 |
[27:31] | What are you guys playing at? Let me go! | 你们这是什么意思 放手 |
[27:33] | Sorry, Frankie. | 对不住了 弗兰基 |
[27:34] | – As I say, a cheapskate. – Hey, come on! | -正如我所说的 吝啬鬼 -放手 |
[27:38] | Consequently, | 所以 |
[27:39] | you don’t pay your people enough. | 你给手下的钱太少了 |
[27:42] | No, you know me. You don’t want to do this. | 住手 你们了解我的 不要惹祸上身 |
[27:43] | – It is a sad fact… – You don’t want to do this. | -可悲的事实是… -别这样 |
[27:46] | – No. No. No. No! – That there is no loyalty among thieves. | -住手 住手 -贼是没有忠诚可言的 |
[27:55] | The simple offer of a substantial pay raise | 我只是提出多给他们点钱 |
[27:58] | is all it took to sway these fine men. | 这两位就同意为我做事了 |
[28:03] | So, you see, that’s your problem! | 知道了吧 这就是你的弱点 |
[28:07] | Your greatest passion becomes your greatest weakness! | 你的最爱成了你最大的软肋 |
[28:21] | Love, Mr. Carbone. | 爱 卡彭先生 |
[28:28] | Love conquers all. | 爱能战胜一切 |
[28:57] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[28:58] | My good friend, today is a sad day. | 亲爱的朋友 这是忧伤的一天 |
[29:02] | Nikolai was like a son to me, | 尼克拉与我亲如父子 |
[29:04] | just as Frankie was a son to you. | 弗兰基对你也是如此 |
[29:07] | We’ve both lost precious family members. | 我们都失去了至亲的家人 |
[29:10] | My condolences to you. | 我向你表示哀悼 |
[29:11] | And mine to you. | 我也是 |
[29:13] | I want this violence to stop. | 我希望暴力事件能停止 |
[29:15] | Business is good. | 现在情势很好 |
[29:17] | The Arkham Project is a gold mine. | 阿卡姆项目就是个金矿 |
[29:19] | Wayne Enterprises is back in play. | 韦恩集团也继续合作了 |
[29:22] | Life is good for all of us. | 大家都好好的 |
[29:24] | Why risk all of that and go to war over trifles? | 何必赌上一切 为点小事而搅起战火呢 |
[29:28] | Your little man there is obviously very valuable to you. | 那个小兄弟看来对你很重要 |
[29:32] | We’ll let you have him. | 你就留着他吧 |
[29:34] | Unharmed. | 我们不会再动他了 |
[29:35] | Our gift to you. | 算是送你的礼物 |
[29:38] | And as a show of mutual respect, you give us something in return. | 不过礼尚往来 你也得表现出诚意 |
[29:43] | Like such as what? | 比如呢 |
[29:46] | How about real estate? | 地产如何 |
[29:48] | One of your warehouses on the river maybe. | 不如就拿你们河边的一间仓库吧 |
[29:51] | That’s not gonna work. | 这可不行 |
[29:52] | I mean, I like this fella, | 我喜欢这孩子 |
[29:53] | but we’re talking about a warehouse on the river. | 但要用河边的仓库换的话… |
[30:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[30:05] | Indian Hill. | 印第安山 |
[30:06] | I’ll give you Indian Hill. | 我可以把印第安山给你 |
[30:09] | I’m not familiar with the name. | 这地方我不太熟 |
[30:11] | It’s in Arkham. | 在阿卡姆 |
[30:12] | It’s a toxic waste dump on top of an Indian burial ground. | 建在印第安坟场上的有毒废料填埋场 |
[30:16] | It’s worthless. | 毫无价值 |
[30:18] | No. | 不 |
[30:19] | Nothing is worthless. | 任何东西都是有价值的 |
[30:22] | Even nothing is worth something. | 即使一分不值 也能有所用处 |
[30:23] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[30:25] | As a token of our mutual respect, yes? | 算是我们相互尊重的象征 好吗 |
[30:27] | You got it, my friend. | 当然 朋友 |
[30:29] | It’s all love. | 多和气啊 |
[30:35] | It’s a pleasure seeing you all. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[30:37] | Um, I heard Vic Zsasz tore up the GCPD, | 听说维克·萨斯大闹了哥谭警局 |
[30:41] | tracking down Gordon. | 想找到戈登 |
[30:43] | Did you catch him yet? | 抓到他了吗 |
[30:45] | We’re working on it. | 还在办 |
[30:46] | Well, good luck with that. | 祝你们好运了 |
[30:48] | There’s nothing more dangerous than an honest man, huh? | 正直的人最危险了 对吧 |
[31:16] | Jimbo, it’s me. Open up. | 小吉姆 是我 快开门 |
[31:22] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna kill you. | 别担心 我不是来杀你的 |
[31:23] | I should, but I ain’t. | 我应该杀了你的 但我不会的 |
[31:26] | Glad to hear it. | 那太好了 |
[31:28] | Obviously, you figured you’d go to the last place they’d look, | 显然 你选了他们肯定不会找的地方 |
[31:30] | because it’d be the first place they’d reject as being too obvious. | 因为这太明显 他们压根不会来这儿搜 |
[31:33] | I-I’m sorry, I’m being rude. | 抱歉 我忘了介绍了 |
[31:35] | This is the Duchess of Devonshire. | 这位是德文郡公爵夫人 |
[31:37] | Duchess, Jim Gordon, putz. | 夫人 这是吉姆·戈登 是个白痴 |
[31:40] | Marsha. Hi. | 我是玛莎 你好啊 |
[31:42] | Baby, why don’t you explore a little bit. | 宝贝儿 你去逛逛吧 |
[31:44] | Find the bedroom, put on your birthday suit. | 去卧室 换身凉快的衣服 |
[31:47] | And I’ll find you in a jiffy, okay? | 我过会儿就去找你 好吗 |
[31:52] | So I’ve been thinking. | 我考虑过了 |
[31:53] | You’re still a douche bag. | 你还是个混蛋 |
[31:55] | But you have the moral high ground. | 但在理的是你 |
[31:56] | So I’m gonna back your play, whatever it is. | 所以我决定帮你一把 不管你想干什么 |
[31:59] | I figure I’m doomed anyhow. | 反正我横竖都是死 |
[32:01] | I might as well join the good guys. | 倒不如跟好人搏一把 |
[32:03] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[32:04] | So what is your play? | 你有什么计划 |
[32:05] | I mean, you got one, right? You said you did. | 你有计划吧 你说过你有的 |
[32:07] | Tomorrow morning, I’m arresting Falcone and the mayor | 明早我会逮捕法尔科内和市长 |
[32:10] | for the framing of Mario Pepper. | 指控他们陷害马里奥·佩珀 |
[32:12] | Conspiracy, POJ, Rico, the works. | 共谋 妨碍司法公正 腐败 全套 |
[32:15] | Well, that’s a… that’s a hell of a plan. | 你这…好个计划啊 |
[32:17] | You sit down with a panel of chimpanzees | 你是不是跟一帮大猩猩 |
[32:19] | and a bucket of crack and come up with that one? | 抽着可卡因想出来的 |
[32:21] | I figure whatever else happens, we’ll stir things up. | 我琢磨不管结果如何 我们都会掀起波澜 |
[32:23] | We might even make the papers. | 没准还能登报呢 |
[32:25] | Oh, yeah, we’re gonna make the papers, all right. | 登报是肯定的 |
[32:26] | We’re gonna be dead in the streets | 我们会横死街头 |
[32:28] | in time for the evening edition. | 正好能上晚报了 |
[32:30] | Well, at least the people will know the truth. | 至少人民会知道真相 |
[32:32] | And we’ll go out doing our jobs, enforcing the law. | 而我们会尽忠职守 为执法献身 |
[32:34] | That’s the best inspirational speech you got? | 你就这么几句鼓励士气的屁话吗 |
[32:36] | Doing our jobs? | 尽忠职守 |
[32:38] | You don’t have to join me. | 你不用跟我一起来的 |
[32:39] | No, I’m game. | 不 我肯定加入 |
[32:40] | Like I said, I’m doomed anyhow. | 我说过 我横竖都是死 |
[32:43] | Now, if you’ll excuse me for one minute, | 现在 我要失陪一会儿了 |
[32:45] | just gonna take care of some business. | 我还有点正事儿要办 |
[32:48] | Duchess! | 公爵夫人啊 |
[32:51] | Marco! | 马可 |
[32:53] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[33:11] | Jumping catfish. | 吓死我了 |
[33:12] | Good morning, Mayor James. | 早上好 詹姆斯市长 |
[33:14] | Gordon, you scared… | 戈登 你吓着… |
[33:16] | scared the bejeebers out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[33:17] | Almost spilled my coffee. | 差点把咖啡都洒了 |
[33:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:20] | Sir, you’re under arrest. | 市长 你被逮捕了 |
[33:21] | That’s not funny. | 这可不好笑 |
[33:23] | Depends where you’re sitting. | 看听众是谁了 |
[33:28] | Might want to take a look at this. | 你还是看看这个吧 |
[33:42] | How you doing, guys? | 几位好啊 |
[33:44] | I’m here to have a chat with Mr. Falcone. | 我来见法尔科内先生 |
[33:46] | Sure thing, Mr. Mayor. | 好的 市长先生 |
[34:10] | Carmine Falcone, you’re under arrest. | 卡麦·法尔科内 你被捕了 |
[34:13] | Move. | 进去 |
[34:16] | Lie down right over there. Stay quiet. | 都给我趴在那儿 别乱动 |
[34:19] | What on earth are you thinking? | 你这是想干什么 |
[34:21] | We’re thinking we’ll take you both to jail | 我们想把你们俩一起送进监狱 |
[34:23] | and charge you with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. | 然后起诉你们共谋妨碍司法公正 |
[34:26] | Try and take me in, you won’t make it to the end of the street. | 你要逮捕我 都别想活着走过街尾 |
[34:29] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我也是这么说的 |
[34:30] | This is a lawful arrest. If you resist, you will be shot. | 这是合法逮捕 如果你拘捕 我们会开枪 |
[34:33] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[34:34] | We all die together in a blaze of glory. | 我们一起死个英勇壮烈 |
[34:37] | If that’s how it works out, that’s fine with me. | 如果结局如此 我也不介意 |
[34:39] | How about you, Harvey? | 你呢 哈维 |
[34:40] | Fine by me. | 不介意 |
[34:41] | – Oh, God. – I envy you boys. | -老天啊 -我真羡慕你们 |
[34:44] | Having nothing to lose must be liberating. | 了无牵挂的感觉一定很轻松 |
[34:46] | Must feel pretty good. | 一定很不错 |
[34:47] | Yes, it does. | 是啊 |
[34:49] | Suppose you did have something to lose. | 那如果你确实有什么牵挂呢 |
[34:50] | What would you do then? | 你要怎么办 |
[34:51] | Suppose, for instance, | 比如 |
[34:53] | I had a knife to Barbara Kean’s throat right now. | 如果芭芭拉·基恩的脖子上现在正架着刀呢 |
[34:56] | Would you still be so brave? | 你还会这么勇敢吗 |
[34:58] | You don’t. | 这不是真的 |
[34:59] | I’m telling you I do. | 我告诉你是真的 |
[35:01] | You’re a liar. | 你撒谎 |
[35:02] | I have many faults, but I’m not a liar. | 我有很多过失 但我不撒谎 |
[35:05] | Victor Zsasz has Barbara. | 芭芭拉在维克多·萨斯手上 |
[35:08] | You know Victor. | 你认识维克多的 |
[35:11] | You’re lying. She’s far away. | 你撒谎 她已经远走高飞了 |
[35:13] | She came back. | 她回来了 |
[35:15] | Came right to me to plead for your life. | 跑来我这儿为你求情 |
[35:18] | You have a good woman there. | 你的女朋友真不错 |
[35:19] | She loves you very much. | 她非常爱你 |
[35:21] | Too much. | 太爱你了 |
[35:25] | Prove it. | 拿出证据 |
[35:27] | Prove you have her. | 证明她在你手里 |
[35:29] | I could. | 我当然可以 |
[35:30] | But I won’t. | 但我不会那么做 |
[35:33] | I want you to believe me. | 我要你相信我 |
[35:36] | It’s obvious, Jim. He’s lying. | 吉姆 他显然是在撒谎 |
[35:38] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[35:40] | If you think so, | 如果你是这么想 |
[35:41] | go ahead and try to bring me in. | 那就逮捕我吧 |
[35:44] | You’ll be dead, | 你必死无疑 |
[35:45] | so you won’t know what happens to Barbara. | 也就不会知道芭芭拉的命运会如何 |
[35:48] | But it won’t be pretty. | 但肯定会很糟糕 |
[35:50] | Lying. | 撒谎 |
[35:52] | On my mother’s grave. | 以我母亲的坟墓起誓 |
[35:55] | Drop your gun, | 放下枪 |
[35:56] | and Barbara won’t be harmed in any way. | 芭芭拉就不会受到伤害 |
[36:03] | Those muffins smell good. | 小松糕真香啊 |
[36:05] | None for you, creep. | 不是给你的 变态 |
[36:08] | She can have one if she wants. | 她如果想要 可以吃一个 |
[36:11] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[36:29] | Got it. | 是 |
[36:37] | What a shame. | 可惜了 |
[36:40] | Oh, this is embarrassing; he straight-up bluffed you into folding. | 丢人丢到姥姥家了 他把你唬得投降了 |
[36:44] | We could’ve gone out like heroes; now we’re fish food. | 我们本可像英雄那样死去 这下要喂鱼了 |
[36:50] | Okay, so it wasn’t a bluff. | 好吧 还真不是唬人 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry if she was mistreated a little. | 如果她受了点小伤 我很抱歉 |
[36:56] | We needed to be sure she had nothing useful to tell us. | 我们得确定她没有什么有用的信息 |
[36:59] | Untie her, Victor. | 松绑 维克多 |
[37:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事了 |
[37:06] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我要拿你怎么办啊 |
[37:08] | By rights, you have to die. | 按理说 你必须死 |
[37:10] | Whoa, hello. Uh, I’m late for work. | 哎呦 我上班要迟到了 |
[37:14] | Quite an adventure. I’ll be on my way. | 真是惊险刺激 我这就走了 |
[37:17] | Such a waste though. | 但真是可惜了 |
[37:19] | Gotham needs men like you, both of you. | 哥谭需要你这样的人 需要你们两个 |
[37:22] | Strong men with principles. | 有原则的硬汉 |
[37:24] | I wish I could make you see I’m not the enemy. | 真希望我能让你明白 我不是你们的敌人 |
[37:26] | The system is not the enemy. | 这个体制也不是敌人 |
[37:28] | The enemy is anarchy. | 混乱才是敌人 |
[37:31] | But I told you that before, didn’t I, Jim? | 但这我不是早就说过 吉姆 |
[37:34] | Yes, you did. | 是啊 |
[37:35] | You didn’t listen though. | 但你却没听进去 |
[37:37] | Do we get a last meal or a smoke or anything, | 我们还有最后的晚餐 香烟什么的吗 |
[37:39] | or just talk? | 还是就干耍嘴皮子 |
[37:41] | But today, you believed me. | 但今天 你相信了我 |
[37:43] | You trusted my word. | 你相信了我的话 |
[37:44] | That’s a good first step. | 这是很好的第一步 |
[37:47] | Perhaps there’s still hope for you. | 或许你还有希望 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[37:58] | Go. Get out of here before I change my mind. | 走吧 快走 趁我还没改主意 |
[38:01] | – Wait a minute. – Quiet. | -等等 -闭嘴 |
[38:06] | It’s been a pleasure, Barbara. | 有幸认识你 芭芭拉 |
[38:09] | I do admire a brave woman. | 我欣赏勇敢的女人 |
[38:12] | What’s the catch? | 你打的什么主意 |
[38:14] | Jim, he said we could go. Let’s not haggle here. | 吉姆 他说可以走了 别磨叽了 |
[38:16] | What’s the catch, Mr. Falcone? | 你打的什么主意 法尔科内先生 |
[38:19] | I want you to think about what I said. | 我要你好好想想我的话 |
[38:22] | I want you to understand the truth. | 我希望你能理解真理 |
[38:25] | That’s all I ask. | 别无所求 |
[38:27] | The catch is… | 我打的主意是 |
[38:29] | someday soon, you’ll see I’m right. | 很快 你就会明白我是对的 |
[38:50] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[38:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:54] | I was just trying to help, and… | 我是想帮忙 |
[38:58] | I don’t know what… | 我不知道我… |
[39:05] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[39:25] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[39:27] | Delicious! | 真好吃 |
[39:28] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[39:29] | I followed the recipe. | 我严格按照食谱做的 |
[39:30] | You’re right, Mr. F., cooking is easy. | 你说得对 法先生 烹饪很简单 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry you had to see all that earlier. | 抱歉之前让你目睹那种事 |
[39:37] | Not pleasant. | 太不好了 |
[39:39] | I understand. | 我理解的 |
[39:40] | Business is business. | 生意就是生意嘛 |
[39:43] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[39:46] | I’ll go see to the chickens. | 我去看看鸡 |
[39:55] | Any eggs, my dears? | 下蛋了吗 亲爱的 |
[40:08] | Don Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 |
[40:15] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[40:16] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[40:18] | I was just thinking about the night we met. | 我正在想我们遇见的那天晚上呢 |
[40:26] | Cut them down. | 放他们下来 |
[40:31] | Where’s the snitch? | 那个告密的呢 |
[40:32] | I want to speak to him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[40:39] | Cobblepot, is it? | 科波特 是吧 |
[40:44] | Condemned men are honest men, I find. | 人之将死其言也善 |
[40:47] | What can you tell me before you go? | 你死前有什么能跟我说的 |
[40:57] | Don Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 |
[40:59] | It is a great honor, sir. | 真是太荣幸了 先生 |
[41:00] | Indeed, I can tell a secret of great value to you… | 我可以告诉您一个很有价值的秘密 |
[41:05] | if you grant me one last request. | 只要您答应我最后一个要求 |
[41:07] | Which is what? | 什么要求 |
[41:10] | Give the job of killing me to James Gordon. | 把杀我的任务交给詹姆斯·戈登 |
[41:14] | Why him? | 为什么 |
[41:16] | He’s the only man under your sway who has a conscience. | 他是受您摆布的人中 唯一有良心的 |
[41:19] | The only one who might be persuaded to spare my life. | 他是唯一可能饶我一命的人 |
[41:23] | Why would I agree to that? | 我凭什么要答应你 |
[41:24] | I want you dead. You’re a snitch. | 我想要你死 你是个告密鬼 |
[41:27] | If you agree and Gordon spares me, | 如果您同意 而戈登又饶了我一命 |
[41:31] | then I will become your snitch. | 那我就做您的眼线 |
[41:34] | For life. | 永远 |
[41:36] | I will come back to Gotham under a different name, | 我会换个名字回到哥谭 |
[41:39] | and I will work my way into the Maroni family, | 我会想办法打入马罗尼家族 |
[41:41] | and I will snitch for you. | 我会为您提供消息 |
[41:43] | I am excellent at this sort of work. | 我非常擅长做这种事 |
[41:46] | I have a gift for it. I really do, sir. | 我有这方面的天赋 真的 先生 |
[42:03] | Deal. | 好 |
[42:04] | Gordon will get the job of killing you. | 我会让戈登去杀你 |
[42:08] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[42:11] | What is the valuable secret? | 那个有价值的秘密是什么 |
[42:14] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[42:17] | Fish Mooney and Nikolai the Russian only pretend to hate each other. | 菲什·穆尼和俄国人尼古拉只是假装不睦 |
[42:22] | They’re lovers. | 他们是情人 |
[42:24] | And Fish is pushing Nikolai to take your place. | 菲什在鼓动尼古拉夺您的权 |
[42:30] | Is that so? | 是嘛 |
[42:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[42:32] | But only so Fish can take over from him. | 但菲什只是为了再夺他的权 |
[42:40] | That is a good secret. | 真是个好秘密 |
[42:44] | It’s almost uncanny. | 简直难以置信 |
[42:46] | Everything played out exactly as you said it would. | 一切正如你所说的那样 |
[42:50] | We got rid of Nikolai painlessly, | 我们轻松除掉了尼古拉 |
[42:52] | and Maroni thinks you’re a wizard. | 马罗尼则把你当宝贝 |
[42:54] | You really do have a gift. | 你的确很有天赋 |
[42:58] | But I think we’re making a mistake letting Gordon live. | 但我觉得放走戈登是个错误 |
[43:02] | He’s trouble. | 他会惹麻烦 |
[43:03] | Thank you so much for sparing him. | 多谢您饶他一命 |
[43:06] | I appreciate the favor. | 多谢您给这个面子 |
[43:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[43:11] | He’ll see the light. | 他会明白过来的 |
[43:13] | One way or another. I guarantee it. | 无论如何 我保证 |