英文名称:Mr Nobody
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:37] | Like most living creatures, | 如同大部分的生物 |
[02:39] | the pigeon quickly associates the pressing of a lever with reward. | 鸽子很快就能理解 |
[02:42] | 按了按钮门一开就有东西吃 | |
[02:45] | But when a timer releases the seal automatically every 20 seconds, | 但要门要固定 每20分钟自动打开 |
[02:48] | the pigeon wonders, | 鸽子就会困惑: |
[02:51] | “What did I do to deserve this?” | “我干了什么好事 才得到这些?” |
[02:55] | If it was flapping its wings at the time, | 要是当下它正拍着翅膀 |
[02:57] | it will continue to flap convinced that its actions … | 它会持续鼓动双翼 |
[03:00] | have a decisive influence on what happens. | 直到确定这动作对接下来 所发生的事有决定性影响 |
[03:04] | We call this “pigeon superstition.” | 我们因而称之为 |
[03:07] | “鸽子的迷信行为” | |
[03:14] | 片名:倒带人生 | |
[03:21] | What did I do to deserve this? | 而我造了什么孽 才得到这下场? |
[04:37] | How’s it been going since the last time? | 上回一别,一切可好? |
[04:45] | – Do I know you? – We see each other every week. | 我认识你吗? |
[04:49] | 我们每周都会见面 | |
[04:52] | I’m Dr. Feldheim. | 我是费德汉大夫 |
[04:55] | – And who are you? – Nobody. | 你是哪位? |
[04:59] | Nemo Nobody. | 我谁也不是 |
[05:01] | That’s an unusual name, don’t you think? | 我就叫尼莫诺柏蒂 |
[05:02] | 你不觉得这名字怪怪的吗? | |
[05:04] | Sometimes, people call me Mr. Craft. | 人家有时候会叫我无名小卒 |
[05:08] | Who? | |
[05:09] | C-R-A-F-T. | 无名小卒 |
[05:14] | Can’t Remember A Fucking Thing. | 脑袋空空,啥都忘光光了 |
[05:24] | What was the first question I asked you? | 我问你第一个问题是什么? |
[05:29] | – I don’t know. – Can you tell me how old you are? | 不知道 |
[05:32] | 可以告诉我你现在几岁吗? | |
[05:33] | I’m 34. | 我今年34 |
[05:36] | I was born in 1975. | 我是1975年生的 |
[05:41] | Would you mind looking at your hands? | 可否请你看一下你的双手 |
[05:45] | You don’t have to if you don’t want to. | 如果不想看,可以不要看 |
[05:50] | There’s a mirror in front of you. | 你面前有面镜子 |
[05:56] | No. I … | -喔不… -今年是哪一年? |
[05:58] | What year is this? | |
[06:01] | 2009. | 今年是2009年吧 |
[06:04] | I’m 34. | 我34岁啊 |
[06:07] | I was born February 9th, 1975. | 我是1975年 |
[06:11] | 二月九号生的 | |
[06:13] | So I guess, it must be your birthday. | 这样啊 |
[06:16] | 那今天是你生日啰 | |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1156个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:196个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:110个,托福词汇:166个,考研词汇:220个,专四词汇:184个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:353个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:22] | (世界上最后一名凡人 118岁大寿) | |
[06:29] | I’m 34. | 我才34 |
[06:33] | I’m 34! | 我今年34岁 |
[06:38] | I’ve got to wake up! | 我得赶快醒来 |
[06:41] | I’ve got to wake up! | 我得赶快醒过来啊! |
[07:02] | Don’t, Nemo. Sun hurts my eyes. | 别拉开,尼莫 阳光好刺眼 |
[07:58] | Hey, buddy. | 早啊,小伙子 |
[08:01] | Good morning, my little angels. | 早安,亲爱的 |
[08:05] | – Time for school, okay? – Hmm. | 该上学啰 |
[08:08] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:09] | Elise, I’m gonna take the kids to school. | 伊莉丝,我带孩子们去学校 |
[08:34] | – Paul, keep it down. – My name’s not Paul. | 保罗,小声点 |
[08:37] | 我又不叫保罗 | |
[08:39] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[08:44] | Daddy … | 爸爸 |
[08:46] | Daddy … | 爸爸 |
[08:49] | Daddy … | 爸爸 |
[08:52] | Paul, don’t wake your father. | 保罗,别把你爸吵醒了 |
[08:57] | Elise. | 伊莉丝? |
[08:59] | It’s me, Jean. | 是我,珍妮 |
[09:03] | – Am I dead? – Go back and play Paul. | 我死了吗? |
[09:06] | 保罗,去里面玩 | |
[09:07] | – Who’s Elise? – I don’t know anyone called Elise. | 伊莉丝是谁? |
[09:10] | 我不认识什么伊莉丝 | |
[09:13] | You’re so tired, Nemo. You need to rest. | 你累了,尼莫,该休息一下 |
[09:16] | I’ll turn the television on for you. | 我帮你把电视打开 |
[09:17] | I’m going inside … | 我进去了 |
[09:19] | – The sun hurts my eyes. – What? | 阳光好刺眼 |
[09:23] | The sun hurts my eyes. | -你说什么? -我说,阳光好刺眼 |
[09:38] | Nemo, your friends are here. | 尼莫,你朋友来了 |
[09:55] | Hello, Nemo. | 你好,尼莫 |
[09:58] | How are you feeling today? | 今天觉得怎么样? |
[10:04] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[10:10] | We’re all very worried about you, Nemo. | 我们都很担心你,尼莫 |
[10:14] | Everyone wants you be back in the office soon. | 大家都希望你能早点回来 |
[10:22] | (外语) | |
[10:26] | (外语) | |
[10:31] | (外语) | |
[10:38] | Mrs. Nobody. | 诺柏蒂太太 |
[11:03] | This is Julian Marshall. | 我是朱马绍 与新纽约医院现场连线中 |
[11:06] | Live from New New York hospital, | |
[11:08] | where we’re going to see the final episode in our series, “The Last Mortals”. | 欢迎收看最后的凡人 |
[11:13] | Mr. Nobody is 117 years old and he has not been telemorized! | “系列完结篇”! |
[11:14] | 小人物先生诺柏蒂 | |
[11:15] | 今年已经117岁了 | |
[11:18] | 他没有改造过的脑干细胞 | |
[11:19] | Nor does he have one of these marvelous stem-cell compatible pigs. | 也没有像小猪们一样 有基因改造过的根细胞 |
[11:27] | Live on WWB, | 现场将为您直播 |
[11:29] | Mr. Nobody will be the last man on Earth to die of old-age. | 诺柏蒂先生,人间最后的凡人 |
[11:32] | 即将因为年老自然死去 | |
[11:35] | – Mr. Nobody … – The Last Mortal. | 小人物诺柏蒂 |
[11:38] | The last mortal. | 最后一个会死的凡人 |
[11:57] | Now, Doctor, | 好啦,医生 |
[11:59] | no trace of his identity has been found on the National Records. | 官方记录上并没有 他的身份资料 |
[12:02] | Nothing about his past. | 他的过去更是一片空白 |
[12:05] | We do not know who Mr. Nobody is. | 没人知道诺柏蒂先生的过往 连他自己都不记得 |
[12:07] | Neither does he. | |
[12:08] | Our patient’s memories are confused, | 他的记忆是一片混沌 |
[12:11] | but it is not unusual at his certain stage of illness … | 不过人要病到了一定程度 |
[12:14] | for very old memories to re-emerge in great detail. | 只记得小时候的回忆并非罕事 |
[12:17] | 连鸡毛蒜皮的细节都记得 | |
[12:19] | Let’s try something new. | 我们来试个新方法吧 |
[12:23] | I’m thinking of an old technique. | 我想到一个老伎俩 |
[12:25] | I can’t promise anything. | 但不保证有效 |
[12:27] | Maybe snatches of memory will come back. | 也许找的回被窃取的回忆 |
[12:31] | Maybe nothing will happen. | 也可能一点作用都没有 |
[12:34] | Are you willing to try? | 你想试试看吗? |
[12:44] | You are very relaxed. | 你现在非常放松 |
[12:49] | You hear only my voice. | 只听的见我的声音 |
[12:52] | Your eyelids are getting heavy. | 你的眼皮逐渐沉重 |
[12:56] | Your arms and legs are getting heavy. | 你的双臂、双脚也开始变沉 |
[13:01] | I’m going to count to three. | 我会开始数到三 |
[13:05] | When I say three … | 当我数到三时 |
[13:09] | you will be asleep. | 你就会睡着 |
[13:12] | One. | 一 … |
[13:16] | Two. | 二… |
[13:20] | Remember the day you came here. | 记得你抵达这儿第一天的事 |
[13:28] | Three. | …三… |
[13:31] | You’re sleeping. | 你睡着了 |
[14:10] | (睡吧) | |
[14:16] | Remember even further back. | 想起更久以前得事 |
[14:20] | When I say three … | 当我数到三 |
[14:22] | One … | 一 … |
[14:25] | Two … | 二… |
[14:28] | Three. | 三! |
[14:30] | Remember. | 想起来! |
[14:37] | I can remember a long time ago … | 我记得很久很久以前 |
[14:40] | Long before my birth. | 早在我出生之前 |
[14:47] | I was whizzing with those who were not yet born. | 我跟其他未生灵一起等待 |
[14:56] | When we’re not born yet, we know everything. | 还没出生前,我们是全知的 |
[14:59] | Everything that’s will happen. | 包括还没发生的事情 |
[15:31] | When it’s your time, | 轮到你投胎时 遗忘天使会用手指轻触你的唇 |
[15:32] | the angels of Oblivion place a finger on your mouth. | |
[15:36] | Shh. | |
[15:38] | It leaves a mark on the upper lip. | 在上唇上方留下一个印记 |
[15:42] | It means that you have forgotten everything. | 意谓着你会忘掉一切 |
[15:46] | But the angels missed me. | 但天使不小心把我落掉了 |
[15:57] | Then you have to find a daddy and a mummy. | 之后,你得挑个爸爸妈妈 |
[16:01] | It’s not easy to choose. | 这可不是件容易的事 |
[16:03] | Blond and blue eyed. It’s all I’m asking. | 金发蓝眼,我只有这点要求 |
[16:06] | Andrew! | 好重 |
[16:07] | It would be nice to the little one not to be all alone. | 小孩子还是有个伴比较好 |
[16:10] | You stay here. | 你别动啊 |
[16:11] | It’s normal to think about babies when you reach a certain age. | 年纪到了,就会思考生小孩 至少对女人是这样 |
[16:14] | Well, for women at least. | |
[16:15] | 这是一种… | |
[16:17] | 生命的传承…我还没讲完 | |
[16:19] | It’s the meaning of life. | 这是一种生命的传承 |
[16:20] | It’s not that we want a kid. | 我们也不是很想要小孩 |
[16:23] | But we slept together. | 但睡都睡了… |
[16:25] | – It’s an important experience. – It’s an important experience, yeah. | -这是很重要的生命经验 -对,很重要 |
[16:28] | I think it would help my husband if we had a child. | 生小孩的话,对我老公比较好 |
[16:32] | We’d call him George. Right, George? | 帮他取名小乔… 对吧,大乔? |
[16:35] | We had a dog, but he died. | 我们之前有养狗 但它死了… |
[16:53] | In the end, I chose them because the lady smelled nice … | 最后,我选了这一对 |
[16:56] | 因为他们闻起来香香的 而且那个男的说: | |
[16:58] | and the man said … | |
[16:59] | Well, I can tell you how we met. | 跟你说我们是怎么相遇的 |
[17:02] | It was meant to be. Have you heard of the Butterfly Effect? | 这叫做命中注定 |
[17:05] | 你有听说过“蝴蝶效应”吗? | |
[18:04] | Once upon a time, there was a daddy and a mommy … | 很久很久以前 |
[18:07] | 有一个爸爸跟一个妈妈 | |
[18:08] | named “The Daddy” and “The Mommy”. | 分别叫做爸爸跟妈妈 |
[18:11] | They found a cute little baby … | 他们找到了一个可爱的宝宝 于是叫他“可爱的宝宝” |
[18:13] | and called it “The Cute Little Baby”. | |
[18:16] | The little baby was born there. | 小宝宝在那里出生了 |
[18:19] | He was born that day, and not another. | 他是在那个特别的日子出生 不是在其他日子 |
[18:21] | His daddy and his mummy live at number seven. | 他的爸爸妈妈住在七号 |
[18:25] | Everything you see exists. | 任何看的见的东西 |
[18:29] | We can see it. | 都是存在的 |
[18:31] | I can see Mummy’s eyes. But I can’t see my eyes. | 我看的见妈妈的眼睛 但看不见我的眼睛 |
[18:36] | The little baby can see his hands, but he can not see himself. | 小宝贝看的见自己的手 |
[18:40] | 但却看不到自己 | |
[18:42] | So, does he really exist? | 这样说来,他是存在的吗? |
[18:45] | Do I really exist? | 我是真的存在吗? |
[18:48] | Boo. | |
[18:53] | Boo. | |
[18:55] | ? Eenie meenie minie mo ? | 咿哩咪哩妈哩欧 抓住宝宝脚趾头 |
[18:58] | ? Catch a baby by the toe ? | |
[19:00] | ? If he squeals let him go ? | 宝宝痒痒就放手 咿哩咪哩妈哩欧 |
[19:03] | ? Eenie meenie minie mo ? | |
[19:05] | ? My mother told me to pick the very best one ? | 我妈说过,要就要最好的 |
[19:09] | ? And you are it ? | 你就是最好的 |
[19:20] | The Mummy has a brush for her hair and lipstick for her lips. | 妈咪用梳子梳头发 |
[19:23] | 嘴唇擦上唇膏 | |
[19:25] | She smells good. | 她好香 |
[19:27] | The Daddy has a watch and hair in his arm. | 爸爸带着手表,手臂上有毛 |
[19:30] | The watch goes “tick-tock”. | 手表发出滴答声 |
[19:33] | If the baby falls, the mother claps her hands. | 宝宝跌倒,妈妈会拍手 |
[19:37] | She says, “Bravo.” | 妈妈会说:干得好 |
[19:39] | Bravo. | |
[19:44] | 好棒… | |
[19:51] | Why am I me, and not someone else? | 我为什么会是我,不是别人? |
[20:05] | And so, high fresher fronts moving in tomorrow. | 因为高气压的降临 |
[20:09] | It will bring clear skies for the whole weekend. | 会带来晴空万里 |
[20:10] | 整个周末都会是大好天 | |
[20:12] | So, get those barbecues out. | 出门烤肉去吧? |
[20:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:31] | Why do we remember the past, but not the future? | 为何我们只能记得过去 却无法预知未来? |
[20:35] | When you ask Mummy, she says, | 我问妈妈,她说: |
[20:38] | – “Stop asking why.” – Stop asking why. | “别再一直问为什么了 |
[20:40] | – “It’s complicated.” – It’s complicated. | 这很复杂的…” |
[20:51] | Yes. | |
[21:01] | It’s okay, I’m–I’m a journalist. | 你好…别紧张 |
[21:04] | 我是记者 | |
[21:06] | The hospital won’t allow interviews. I just like to ask you a few questions. | 医院禁止采访 但我只想简单问几个问题 |
[21:14] | A friend of mine’s a nurse here. She helped me get in. | 我朋友在这当护士 是他保我进来的 |
[21:17] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[21:21] | 14:12. | 下午两点十二分 |
[21:24] | Where did you get that? | 这你从哪弄来的? |
[21:26] | I borrowed it from the University Museum. | 我向学校博物馆借来的 |
[21:30] | But it still works. | 还能用 |
[21:32] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我没什么好说的 |
[21:34] | – I’m … – I’m Mr. Nobody. | |
[21:37] | The man who doesn’t exist. | 我只是个可有可无的小人物 |
[21:41] | Do you remember what the world was like before quasi-immortality? | 你是否还记得 那个生命有尽头的世界 |
[21:45] | – What? – Telemorization. | 什么? |
[21:47] | 调聚反应 | |
[21:49] | Endless renewal of cells. | 让细胞可以不断更新 |
[21:52] | What was it like when humans were mortal? | 人都会死的世界是怎么个样? |
[21:56] | There were cars that polluted. | 有很多制造污染的汽车 |
[22:00] | We smoked cigarettes. We ate meat. | 人会抽烟 |
[22:04] | 还会吃肉 | |
[22:06] | We did everything we can do in this dump and it was wonderful. | 我们做一堆现在不能做的蠢事 |
[22:10] | 那感觉真棒 | |
[22:11] | Most of the time, nothing happened … | 一般来说 |
[22:15] | 没什么特别的事发生 | |
[22:18] | like a French movie. | 就像法国片一样 |
[22:22] | And sexually? Before sex became obsolete? | 那…性爱呢? |
[22:26] | 在人们摒弃性爱之前呢? | |
[22:30] | We screwed! | 我们就干啊 |
[22:33] | Everybody was always screwing. | 大家干个不停 |
[22:39] | We fell in love. | 我们相爱 |
[22:42] | We fell in love. | 坠入爱河 |
[22:51] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[22:56] | What was there before the Big Bang? | 宇宙大爆炸前是怎样的状况? |
[22:58] | Well, you see, | 在那之前,没有“之前” |
[23:00] | there was no before because before the Big Bang, | |
[23:01] | 因为时间还不存在 | |
[23:03] | Time did not exist … | |
[23:05] | Time is a result of the expansion of Universe itself, | 时间是宇宙大爆炸的产物 |
[23:10] | but what will happen when the Universe has finished expanding … | 当宇宙停止扩张 开始反噬时 |
[23:13] | and the movement is reversed? | 会发生什么事呢? |
[23:15] | What will be the nature of time? | 时间的本质是什么? |
[23:17] | If String Theory is correct, | 万一弦理论是正确的 |
[23:19] | the Universe possesses nine spatial dimensions, | 宇宙有九度空间 |
[23:23] | and one temporal dimension. | 以及一个时间 |
[23:25] | Now we can imagine that in the beginning, | 我们可以想像,在最早以前 |
[23:27] | all the dimensions were twisted together … | 这些度量都扭曲在一起 |
[23:30] | and during the Big Bang, three spatial dimensions, | 在宇宙大爆炸发生时 |
[23:32] | the ones that we know as height, width and depth, | 空间的三大度量:长宽高 |
[23:35] | and one temporal dimension, what we know as time, were deployed. | 以及我们所知的时间度量 |
[23:39] | The other six remained miniscule, wound up together. | 才开始发展 |
[23:40] | 其他六项度量依然相当渺小 并且相互缠绕 | |
[23:44] | Now, if we live in a Universe of wound dimensions, | 如果我们是活在 互相缠绕的度量里 |
[23:47] | how do we distinguish between … | 那虚幻与真实 |
[23:50] | illusion and reality? | 我们又该如何辨别? |
[23:53] | Time, as we know it, is a dimension we experience … | 时间在我们的认知里 |
[23:57] | only in one direction. | 只具有单一方向 |
[23:59] | But what if one of the additional dimensions wasn’t spatial, | 但万一出现了新的度量 |
[24:03] | but temporal? | 并非是空间,而是时间呢? |
[24:05] | If you mix the mashed potatoes and sauce, | 如果把马铃薯泥 跟肉酱混在一块 |
[24:09] | you can’t separate them later. It’s forever. | 就永远无法将两者再度分离 |
[24:13] | The smoke comes out of Daddy’s cigarette, | 就永远都这样了 |
[24:14] | 爸爸吐出来的烟,无法吸回去 | |
[24:16] | but it never goes back in. | |
[24:24] | We cannot go back. | 没人能重头来过 |
[24:27] | That’s why it’s hard to choose. | 因此,选择才会这么难 |
[24:32] | You have to make the right choice. | 人必须要做出正确的选择 |
[24:38] | As long as you don’t choose, everything remains possible. | 而你只要不决定 |
[24:42] | 就什么可能性都有 | |
[24:53] | – Hello, Nemo. – Hello, Anna. | 你好,尼莫 |
[24:56] | – Hi, Nemo. – Hello, Elise. | 你好,安娜 |
[24:57] | 你好,尼莫 | |
[24:59] | 你好,尼莫 | |
[24:59] | – Hello, Nemo. – Hello, Jean. | 哈啰,伊莉丝 |
[25:00] | 嗨,珍妮 | |
[25:05] | For as much as Anna and Nemo have consented together in holy wedlock, | 今天,安娜跟尼莫大婚 |
[25:09] | and have witnessed the same before God and this company. | 在众人的见证下 |
[25:13] | For as much as Elise and Nemo have consented together in holy wedlock … | 伊莉丝跟尼莫喜结良缘 |
[25:15] | 透过这神圣的典礼 | |
[25:18] | Jean and Nemo have joined themselves … | 珍妮跟尼莫决定长相厮守 |
[25:22] | I pronounce that they be husband and wife together … | 我正式宣布,他们成为夫妻 |
[25:27] | Those who God has joined together, no one can separate … | |
[25:52] | Daddy says you can predict exactly when Mars will be in the sky, | 爸爸说人类能准确预测 火星出现在天空的时间 |
[25:57] | even in 100 years. | 即使隔了一百年 |
[25:59] | But the funny thing is, | 不过有趣的是 |
[26:01] | that daddy does not know what will happen to him … | 爸爸并不知道就在两分钟后 |
[26:03] | two minutes from now. | 自己会发生什么事 |
[27:08] | Mama! | 爸爸 |
[27:38] | That’s not possible, no one knows the future. | 不可能的,没有人能预知未来 |
[27:40] | That’s I, I remember it. | 我可以,我记得 |
[27:42] | You remember the past, not the future. | -你记得的是过去,不是未来 -我可以的 |
[27:44] | Believe me. I can. | |
[27:46] | Sometimes things happen and I’m feeling that they have already happened before. | 有时事情发生时 我就有以前发生过的感觉 |
[27:54] | Well, that’s déjà vu. | 那叫“似曾相识” |
[27:57] | It happens to everyone from time to time. | -那种经验每个人不时都有 -不对,那是因为遗忘天使 |
[28:00] | No! It’s because of the Angels of Oblivion! | |
[28:02] | They did not put their finger on me! | 没有把手指放到我嘴唇上 |
[28:12] | Come on! | 快,尼莫 |
[28:15] | Get it! Grab on! | 快抓住 |
[28:18] | One, two … | 抓好,一、二 |
[30:59] | Should Mr. Nobody be allowed to die a natural death? | 我们该让诺柏蒂先生 自然死亡吗? |
[31:03] | Should his existence be artificially prolonged? Make your vote now! | 还是该用人延长他的寿命呢? |
[31:09] | Press X for artificial prolongation, | 投下你神圣的一票 |
[31:11] | press 0 to let nature run its course. | 按X代表以人工延长寿命 |
[31:12] | 投O代表让他自然死亡 | |
[31:15] | We’ll be back after this! | 广告后马上回来 |
[31:17] | You too can take a valley vocation on Mars. | 地球统一日,全家上火星 马上参加,就省16000 |
[31:20] | Book before the Union and save 16,000 inits. | |
[32:38] | Okay, Anna, let’s go. | 好了,安娜 |
[32:41] | 我们走吧 | |
[32:54] | Then, the Daddy and the Mummy kissed all day long. | 爸爸和妈妈 |
[32:56] | 一天到晚吵架 | |
[33:22] | So, Nemo, have you made up your mind? | 尼莫,你决定好了吗? |
[33:26] | Do you want to come with me? Or do you want to stay with your father? | 你想跟我一起走 |
[33:30] | 还是跟你爸留下来? | |
[34:43] | Nemo! | 尼莫 |
[35:57] | 那个…不好意思 我不懂耶 | |
[36:00] | Did you stay with your father or go with your mother? | 你最后是跟了你爸还是你妈? |
[36:13] | – Daddy, is it my fault? – Of course not. | 爸爸 是因为我的问题吗? -当然不是 |
[36:18] | It’s my fault. | 是我的问题 |
[36:29] | I can give you a good deal on this type of shoe lace. | 这种鞋带,我可以给好价钱 |
[36:38] | A very good deal. | 很便宜的价钱 |
[36:59] | Remember. | 想起来 |
[37:17] | Remember. | 快想起来 |
[37:23] | Nemo … | 尼莫… |
[37:25] | Nemo. | |
[37:30] | It’s time to wake up, darling. | 亲爱的,该起床了 |
[37:48] | And guess what? You’re going to be late for school. | 我要去上班了,上学别迟到 |
[38:04] | Nemo, it’s me. | 尼莫,我回来啰 |
[38:10] | I bet you haven’t done your homework. | 你还没做功课对不对? |
[38:12] | Hurry up and finish. | 赶快写一写 |
[38:15] | I invited someone for dinner. | 我有请人来家里吃晚餐 |
[38:18] | I’m counting on you to keep your mouth shut! | 我相信你会闭上你的大嘴巴 |
[38:26] | – How was the trip? – Uh, it was good. | -旅途还顺利吧? -还可以 |
[38:29] | – Have you seen some nice apartments? – I did. I’ve seen a couple of nice ones. | -有看到像样的公寓吗? -有看到一两间 |
[38:36] | Nemo, don’t stare at people like that. | 尼莫,别这样盯着人家看 |
[38:38] | It’s okay. It’s not a problem. | 不要紧 |
[38:40] | He has a gift for making people uncomfortable. | 他很有激怒人的天份 |
[38:43] | It’s nothing. | 没关系 |
[38:45] | It will happen on a Saturday … | 这事情会发生在某个星期六 |
[38:48] | You will be behind the wheel of your car … | 你抓着方向盘,开着你的车 |
[38:52] | You are whistling … | 边开还边吹着口哨 |
[38:57] | You do not see the crossroads … | 你没看见前面的岔路 |
[39:00] | All of a sudden, a train will appear from your left. | 突然间 |
[39:03] | 一辆火车从你的左方驶来 | |
[39:05] | And you will be crushed. | 将你辗过 |
[39:18] | You’re not funny. | 不好笑 |
[39:21] | Nemo thinks he can predict the future. | 尼莫以为自己能够预知未来 |
[39:25] | I can. I predicted Dad’s accident. | 我可以 |
[39:29] | Yeah, I always wondered if you’re not the one who took off the handbrake. | 我预言了爸爸的意外 |
[39:30] | 是吗?我一直怀疑 是你拆了手刹车 | |
[39:32] | No one can predict the future, no one knows what’s going to happen. | 没有人能预知未来 |
[39:35] | 没人知道未来的事 | |
[39:37] | I do. | 我就知道 |
[39:39] | Well if you could, you’d know you were going to get that. | 那你就会知道这个 |
[39:43] | I knew you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这样 |
[39:57] | Proud of yourself? | 很臭屁是吧? |
[40:01] | Why you systematically ruin everything I … | 你为何一定要破坏 每一件我… |
[40:05] | Do you think I have a right to live too? | 难道我不能有生活的权利吗? |
[40:18] | You could’ve stayed with your father if you wanted to. | 你当初应该跟你爸才对 |
[40:29] | Everyone, please. | 跟大家介绍一位新同学,安娜 |
[40:31] | I would like to introduce you a new student in our class. | |
[40:34] | Her name is Anna. | |
[40:36] | Please Anna, take a seat. | 安娜,去坐好吧 |
[40:38] | Alright, let’s turn to page 215. | 翻到第215页 |
[40:41] | It’s last night’s reading. | 昨天我们上到 |
[40:42] | We’re going to talk about climate and vegetation zones … | 气候与植被的关系 |
[40:46] | and the elements of weather that are involved in each of both zones. | 以及其他的气候变因 |
[40:49] | There are five elements that make up weather as we know it. | 我们知道有 五个影响气候的因素 |
[40:53] | Atmosphere pressure … | |
[41:12] | You’re going to swim? | 要游泳吗? |
[41:15] | – Come on, the water’s nice. – No, I … | -来吧,水很舒服 -不要 |
[41:19] | Come swim with us. They’re my friends, c’mon. | 来跟我们一起游嘛 那些都是我朋友 |
[41:23] | They’re idiots. | 他们都是笨蛋 |
[41:25] | And I don’t go swimming with idiots. | 我不跟笨蛋游泳 |
[41:31] | Jerk. | 王八蛋 |
[41:42] | What on Earth made me say, “I don’t go swimming with idiots”? | 我是哪根筋不对才说: “我不跟笨蛋游泳?” |
[42:00] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[42:02] | Nemo. | 尼莫? |
[42:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:06] | How have you been? | 你好吗? |
[42:08] | I’m fine. | 很好啊,你呢 |
[42:09] | How are you? | |
[42:11] | Yeah, good. | 还可以 |
[42:14] | Are these your kids? | 你的小孩吗? |
[42:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:24] | Well, I’ll see you around. | 那…改天见 |
[42:28] | Yeah, uh … | 好…改天见 |
[42:30] | I’ll see you around. | |
[42:43] | What on Earth made me say, “I don’t go swimming with idiots”? | 我是哪根筋不对才说: “我不跟笨蛋游泳?” |
[43:17] | You’re going to swim? | 你要游泳吗? |
[43:18] | – Come on, the water’s nice. – No, I … | -水很舒服 -不要… |
[43:26] | I don’t know how to swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[43:28] | Sorry? | 你说什么? |
[43:31] | I don’t know how to swim. | 我说我不会游泳 |
[43:34] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[43:37] | Please don’t tell anyone. | 不要跟别人说 |
[43:41] | Hey, aren’t you gonna swim? | 你要来游吗? |
[43:43] | No, I’ve got my period. I’m gonna stay here. | 我那个来 |
[43:46] | Nemo will keep me company. | |
[43:48] | Okay. | -跟尼莫在这里就好 -好吧 |
[44:18] | Darling? I … I want to introduce you to someone. | 亲爱的 |
[44:21] | 跟你介绍一个人 | |
[44:23] | – You’ve already met Harry. – Hey. | 你见过亨利了 |
[44:26] | And this is his daughter, Anna. Anna, this is Nemo. | 这位是他女儿安娜 |
[44:29] | 安娜,他是尼莫 | |
[44:41] | Why don’t you shake hands? | 握个手吧 |
[45:02] | How was work today? | |
[45:24] | Ugh, I can’t believe them. | 他们好夸张 |
[45:27] | Soon as I wonder how old they are. | 都几岁了 |
[45:33] | They already slept together? | 他们睡过了吗? |
[45:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[45:38] | I hope they use condoms. | 希望他们有戴套 我可不想多个弟弟 |
[45:39] | I do not want to end up with a little brother. | |
[45:44] | I’d rather die. | 我宁可去死 |
[45:46] | Is you mom on the pill? | 你妈有吃避孕药吧? |
[45:49] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[45:51] | We should slip it into her morning coffee. | 应该每天早上在咖啡里偷下药 |
[45:54] | It’s like her hormones have gone to her head. | 她的荷尔蒙都要冲顶了 |
[46:02] | Sometimes I can see the future. | 我有时候能预知未来 |
[46:07] | It doesn’t seem like it can be much fun knowing what’s going to happen. | 能预知未来感觉不太有趣吧 |
[46:32] | You’re still here. | 你还在啊 |
[46:36] | Did I fall asleep? | 我睡着了吗? |
[46:41] | Sometimes I don’t sleep. | 我有时候会失眠 |
[46:46] | So I think … | 我就会想事情 |
[46:50] | I think about how it was. | 回想以前发生的种种 |
[46:55] | It’s all I have left. | 我仅有的,就剩这些了 |
[47:01] | What do you see when you look at me? | 你看我的时候,见到了什么? |
[47:05] | A grumpy old man who never answers questions? | 老是不回答问题的怪老头? |
[47:09] | Who mixes everything up? | 还是记忆错乱的臭家伙? |
[47:12] | Who is kept busy by getting his meals? | 还得不停忙着喂他吃东西? |
[47:19] | Now that’s not me … | 我不是这样的 |
[47:25] | Me … | 我啊 |
[47:28] | I wear shorts. | 穿着一件短裤 |
[47:33] | I’m nine years old. | 我今年九岁 |
[47:37] | I can run faster than the train. | 我能跑的比火车还快 |
[47:43] | I can’t feel my aching back anymore. | 连背都不疼了呢 |
[47:49] | I’m 15. | 我15岁 |
[47:54] | I’m 15. | 我15岁 |
[47:58] | And I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[48:03] | I’m in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[49:28] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[49:30] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[49:35] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[49:42] | Isn’t he sleeping in the study? | 他是不是在书房睡着了? |
[49:45] | No, I just looked and he isn’t there. | 我看过了,他不在 |
[49:48] | – Anna, have you seen your brother? – He’s not my brother. | -有见到你哥吗? -他不是我哥 |
[50:02] | Oh, there you are. Sleep alright? | 你在这啊,睡得好吗? |
[50:29] | – Who’s that? – It’s me. | 谁啊? |
[50:31] | 是我 | |
[50:33] | It’s me, Dad … | 是我啦,爸,我是尼莫 |
[50:35] | Nemo. | |
[50:37] | Your son. | 我是你儿子 |
[50:39] | Of course, son. | 对喔,我儿子 |
[50:41] | – Where were you? – At the shop, Dad. | 你跑哪去了? |
[50:43] | 我去店里 | |
[50:45] | I always work at the shop after school. | 我放学都会去打工 |
[50:47] | You know, a boy your age should get out more. | 你这年纪该多出去走跳 |
[50:51] | You can leave me alone, you know. I-I can manage. | 你可以放我一个人 我没问题的 |
[50:55] | It’s no problem, Dad. | 别担心我,爸 |
[50:57] | I like being at home. | 我喜欢待在家里 |
[51:28] | There was a card from your mother in the post. | 你妈寄了张卡片来 |
[51:32] | – You have not read it. – I know. I’ll read it later. | -你没看吗? -我知道 |
[51:34] | 我等等再看 | |
[51:36] | Won’t you go and see her one day? | 你改天去看看她吧? |
[51:39] | I haven’t seen her in seven years. | 我七年没见到她了 |
[51:42] | If she ever wanted to see me, she’d know where to find me. | 她想见我,就会自己来了 |
[51:48] | I’ve got everything I need, Dad. | 我什么都有了,爸 |
[51:51] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[52:27] | After three months, | 太空船在经过 |
[52:29] | and six days of travel … | 三个月又六天的旅程后 |
[52:35] | the shuttle was heading … | 终于找到了方向 |
[52:39] | directly toward the Cancer nebula … | 笔直的朝向天王星 |
[52:44] | in line with Uranus … | 以及周边五颗行星的方向 |
[52:48] | and its five moons. | 往巨蟹座星云迈进 |
[53:11] | It was finally approaching Mars and the Colonies. | 我们终于靠近了火星殖民地 |
[53:20] | Onboard … | 电脑在船舱里 |
[53:22] | the computer was monitoring the passengers’ artificial hibernation … | 监视着乘客的人工休眠状态 |
[53:43] | Elise. | 伊莉丝 |
[55:19] | 不… | |
[55:21] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[55:23] | Come on, it’s not that bad! | 拜托,我又没骂你 |
[55:25] | I didn’t say anything mean. | |
[55:30] | Shall we go, Nemo? | 尼莫,我们走 |
[55:32] | – Excuse me? – Shall we go? He’s such a bore. | 你说什么 |
[55:34] | 我们走吧,这里好无聊 | |
[55:56] | You’ll drown. | 你会被眼泪淹死的 |
[56:02] | – How do you know my name? – We go to the same school. | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[56:06] | 我们念同一所高中 | |
[56:08] | You never noticed me. You never notice anyone. | 你没注意过我 其实你谁都没注意过 |
[56:17] | D’you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[56:21] | What? Are you queer? Why don’t you have a girlfriend? | 你是同性恋吗? 你为什么没有女朋友? |
[56:25] | I don’t know … | 我不知道 |
[56:27] | 我不想要 | |
[56:32] | Tell me about yourself. | 说说你的事 |
[56:37] | You used to piss your pants, everyone knows you’re weirdo. | 会尿裤子 或大家觉得你是怪胎 |
[56:41] | You’re always alone … | 你总是一个人 |
[56:47] | Talk. | 说嘛 |
[56:51] | Or say something. Come on … | 讲几句话啊 |
[56:58] | Gravity on Mars is 0.38. | 火星的重力是0.38 |
[57:05] | That’s three times less than on Earth. | 是地球重力的三分一 |
[57:09] | The ground is covered with an iron oxide dust. | 地表布满了锈铁的粉尘 |
[57:21] | You’re incredible. | 真了不起 |
[57:25] | 举起你的手,说“我发誓” | |
[57:29] | Promise me that if I die, you’ll spread my ashes on Mars. | 为什么? |
[57:30] | 答应我,我死后把我的骨灰 撒在火星上 | |
[57:35] | It’s estimated that travel to Mars would take six to eight months. | 但去火星至少要花6到8个月 |
[57:38] | Say “I swear.” | 快说“我发誓” |
[57:44] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[57:50] | We were neighbors when we were little. | 我们小时候是邻居 |
[57:55] | It’s Elise. | 伊莉丝 |
[57:57] | Don’t you remember? | 你忘了吗? |
[57:59] | Elise. | 伊莉丝 |
[58:01] | I had a feeling I’ve seen you or something. | 我觉得在哪儿见过你 |
[58:03] | Yeah, that’s called déjà vu. | 对,那叫似曾相识 |
[58:05] | And the signal from the eyes goes from the memory … | 显然是视觉讯号 传递到记忆里了 |
[58:08] | No, it’s not it. | 不,不是 |
[58:11] | Another life then? | 那就是在另一世见过吧 |
[58:14] | Anyway … | 反正 |
[58:17] | I remembered you. | 我记得你就好 |
[58:32] | We shouldn’t. | 尼莫,你不该这样 |
[58:34] | You don’t know me and I am not a good person. | 你不认识我,我不是好人 |
[58:37] | Why do you say that? | 你干嘛这样说? |
[59:01] | – Elise, wait! – I’ll call you. | -等等,伊莉丝 -我再打电话给你 |
[59:04] | You don’t have my phone number. | 你没我电话号码 |
[59:08] | What happens when we fall in love? | 坠入爱河到底是怎么一回事? |
[59:12] | As a result of certain stimuli, | 因为受到了某种刺激 |
[59:16] | the hypothalamus releases a powerful discharges of endorphins … | 下脑丘释放大量的脑内啡 |
[59:20] | but why exactly that woman or that man? | 只是,为什么是这个女人 |
[59:24] | Is there a release of odourless pheromones | 和这个男人 |
[59:25] | 难道彼此的基因 | |
[59:27] | that correspond to our complimentary genetic signal? | 会释放无味的费洛蒙? |
[59:30] | Or is it physical features that we recognize? | 还是我们对于外表的熟悉度? |
[59:34] | A mother’s eyes … | 比如:母亲的双眼 |
[59:36] | A smell that stimulates a happy memory. | 会引起美好回忆的香气 |
[59:41] | Is love … part of a plan? | 爱情是一种算计吗? |
[59:44] | A vast war plan between two modes of reproduction … | 是两种不同繁殖方式的战争? |
[59:49] | Bacteria and viruses are asexual organisms. | 细菌与病毒都是无性的 |
[59:53] | With each cell division, each multiplication, | 透过分裂与繁殖 |
[59:56] | they mutate and perfect themselves much more quickly than we do. | 繁衍的速度比我们快多了 |
[59:59] | Against this, we respond with the most fearsome weapon: | 于是我们拿出了更强大的武器 |
[1:00:03] | Sex. | 性 |
[1:00:05] | Two individuals, by mixing their genes, | 混和了两个人的基因 |
[1:00:08] | shuffle the cards and create an individual who resists viruses better. | 互相洗牌,创造新生命 |
[1:00:12] | 更能抵抗病毒 更不像原本的创造者 | |
[1:00:14] | The more dissimilar he or she is. | |
[1:00:17] | Now, are we unknowing participants in a war between two modes of reproduction? | 我们得问,自己是否参与了 |
[1:00:20] | 不同生物繁衍模式的战争? | |
[1:00:27] | Okay everyone, that’s it for today. | 好啦,今天就到这边 |
[1:00:31] | How was it? | 怎么样? |
[1:00:33] | You want to know the truth? | 想听真话吗? |
[1:00:35] | O’key. It was good. It was really good. | 开玩笑的,非常好 我认为很好 |
[1:00:41] | – Hey, honey. – I’m gonna be a little late. | 喂,亲爱的 |
[1:00:43] | That’s okay. Don’t worry. | -我今天会晚点到 -没关系 |
[1:00:46] | – I love you. – I love you more. | 我爱你 |
[1:00:48] | – Me more. – Me more. | 我更爱你 |
[1:00:50] | – Okay – Cheater. | -我比较多 -我才比较多 |
[1:00:51] | 好吧 | |
[1:00:53] | Alright, I’ll see ya later. | 心机鬼 |
[1:00:54] | 好啦,等会儿见 | |
[1:01:56] | I always liked fish. | 我一直都很喜欢吃鱼 |
[1:01:58] | I never thought that one day they would like me too. | 但万万没想到 有一天它们也会喜欢吃我 |
[1:02:05] | You’re very relaxed. | 你现在非常放松 |
[1:02:08] | Your eyelids are getting heavy. | 你的眼皮逐渐沉重 |
[1:02:12] | Remember. | 回想起来 |
[1:02:16] | Remember … | 回想起来 |
[1:02:23] | Remember … | 回想起来 |
[1:03:30] | Nemo … | |
[1:03:31] | Shit. | 安娜 |
[1:03:31] | Anna … | |
[1:03:35] | We’ve got errands to run. We’ll back in an hour. | 我们出去,一小时就回来 |
[1:03:41] | Anna, cover up! You’re gonna get a sunburn. | 安娜,衣服穿好,免得被晒伤 |
[1:05:04] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[1:05:07] | I want you too. | 我也是 |
[1:05:10] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:05:15] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[1:05:17] | Whatever happens. | 不管发生什么事 |
[1:05:19] | There is no life without you. | 没了你,我也不能苟活 |
[1:05:22] | No life without you. | 我也不能苟活 |
[1:05:48] | You look like my son. | 你好像我儿子喔 |
[1:05:51] | I am your son, Dad. | 我就是你儿子啊,爸 |
[1:05:53] | My son’s taller than you. | 我儿子比你高吧 |
[1:06:11] | Elise | (伊莉丝) |
[1:07:17] | Someone just came in. | 有人进来了 |
[1:07:21] | If I could at least move my fingers. | 要是我能动动我的手指 |
[1:07:25] | Or my eyes. | 或是我的眼睛就好了 |
[1:07:28] | Do you think he can hear us? | 你想他听的见我们说话吗 |
[1:07:31] | Have you seen any reaction? | 他刚有反应吗? |
[1:07:33] | I don’t know, but … | 不知道,但我觉得好像会 |
[1:07:34] | I’ve got a feeling that he can. | |
[1:07:36] | Who’s there? | 是谁?我怎么会在这里? |
[1:07:38] | What am I doing here? | |
[1:07:39] | If you can hear me, move your fingers. | 你如果听的见,就动动手指 |
[1:07:42] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[1:07:43] | Go back, before the accident. | 回到意外发生前 |
[1:08:17] | I believe one thing. | 我很相信一件事 |
[1:08:21] | I believe that we should always say “I love you” to the people we love. | 我们必须对所爱的人 说出“我爱你” |
[1:08:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:08:43] | Nemo … we shouldn’t. | 尼莫,我们不能够… |
[1:08:48] | I love Stefano. | 我爱的是史坦诺 |
[1:08:51] | What? | 什么? |
[1:08:52] | You saw him at the party with me. | 就是那天晚上跟我一起的男人 |
[1:08:57] | He doesn’t love me. | 他一点都不爱我 |
[1:09:00] | And so … | 所以呢? |
[1:09:01] | I love him anyways. | 但我依然爱着他 |
[1:09:03] | I can’t help myself. | 我控制不了,我就是爱他 |
[1:09:06] | I’m in love with him. | |
[1:09:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:24] | Dad, I’m getting married. | 爸爸,我要结婚 |
[1:09:25] | Oh! | 要娶哪个幸运儿啊? |
[1:09:27] | And who is the lucky lady? | |
[1:09:29] | No, it’s not that. | 不是这个意思 |
[1:09:32] | I’m gonna marry the first girl who dances with me tonight. | 我会娶今晚第一个 跟我约会的女孩 |
[1:10:13] | Thanks, Nemo. | 谢了,尼莫 |
[1:10:51] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[1:10:59] | On that day, I would make a lot of foolish decisions. | 那天晚上 |
[1:11:01] | 我下了很多愚蠢的决心 | |
[1:11:04] | One, I will never leave anything to chance again. | 一、再也不受命运的控制 |
[1:11:07] | Two, I will marry the girl on my motorcycle. | 二、我会娶摩托车后座那女孩 |
[1:11:11] | Three, I’ll be rich. | 三、我要有钱 |
[1:11:13] | Four, we’ll have a house. | 四、要买一栋大房子 |
[1:11:15] | A big house! | |
[1:11:16] | Painted yellow, with a garden, | 黄色的外墙,跟一个大花园 |
[1:11:19] | and two children, Paul and Michael. | 要生两个孩子,保罗跟麦可 |
[1:11:21] | 五、有一台敞篷车,红色的 | |
[1:11:25] | And a swimming pool. I’ll learn to swim. | 还有游泳池,游泳再去学 |
[1:11:27] | Six, I will not stop until I’ve succeeded. | 六、完成目的前,决不放弃 |
[1:11:50] | 爸爸 | |
[1:11:52] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:11:56] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:12:01] | Paul, don’t wake your father. | 保罗,别吵醒你爸 |
[1:12:04] | Elise? | 伊莉丝 |
[1:12:06] | It’s me, Jean. | 是我,珍妮 |
[1:12:10] | Who is Elise? | 伊莉丝是谁? |
[1:12:15] | I don’t know anyone called Elise. | 我不认识什么伊莉丝 |
[1:12:18] | Go back and play Paul. | 保罗,进去玩 |
[1:12:23] | Nemo, do I matter to you? | 尼莫,我对你来说重要吗? |
[1:12:29] | I just … | 我只是…想问你个问题 |
[1:12:30] | I just like to ask you one question. | |
[1:12:34] | Did you do it on purpose? | 你是故意想淹死自己吗? |
[1:12:39] | I found this on the bedside table. | 我在床头柜上找到这个 |
[1:12:43] | There comes a time in life when everything seems narrow. | “生命走到某一阶段 万事都变得很狭隘 |
[1:12:47] | Choices have been made I can only continue on. | 我所做过的选择 |
[1:12:50] | 只能认份继续走下去 | |
[1:12:52] | I know myself like the back of my hand. | 我太了解我自己了 |
[1:12:56] | I can predict my every reaction. | 能够预料自己的每个反应 |
[1:12:59] | Everything is predictable. | |
[1:13:01] | My life has been cast in cement with airbags and seatbelts. | 我的生命被安全带与气囊 给紧紧缠住 |
[1:13:06] | I’ve controlled everything. | 我付出所有 获得现在的一切 |
[1:13:08] | I’ve done everything to reach this point and now that I’m here, | |
[1:13:11] | 但现在我好无聊 | |
[1:13:13] | I’m fucking bored. | |
[1:13:17] | The hardest thing is knowing whether I’m still alive. | 最难的是,我不知道 自己是否还活着” |
[1:13:28] | It is my handwriting. | 这是我的笔迹 |
[1:13:32] | I don’t remember. | 但我不记得了 |
[1:13:51] | Jean? | 珍妮? |
[1:13:56] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:14:01] | I had a weird dream. | 我做了一个怪梦 |
[1:14:23] | Well, it’s important for you to understand. | 你们要了解一件重要的事 |
[1:14:26] | In life things don’t always turn out … | 人生不可能事事都如我们所料 |
[1:14:31] | as we plan them. | |
[1:14:33] | Harry and I thought … | 我跟亨利在想… |
[1:14:37] | Life isn’t what we all think it will be. | 人生跟我们所想的总是不同 |
[1:14:40] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在讲什么? |
[1:14:43] | I don’t understand. | 一句也听不懂 |
[1:14:46] | Anna knows already. | 安娜已经知道了 |
[1:14:51] | Harry and I are going to separate. | 亨利跟我决定分手 |
[1:14:55] | What? | |
[1:14:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:00] | – You have no right! – Please, you played your part! | 你们不可以这样 |
[1:15:02] | 拜托,这又跟你们无关 | |
[1:15:04] | I don’t know what is going on between you two | 我不知道你们在搞什么 我也不想知道 |
[1:15:06] | and I don’t wanna know. It’s sick! | |
[1:15:09] | – You’re brother and sister, for God’s sake. – We are not brother and sister! | 真变态,你们是兄妹耶 |
[1:15:12] | 我们不是兄妹 | |
[1:15:21] | You knew! | 你知道了 |
[1:15:24] | And you didn’t tell me. | 却没有跟我说 |
[1:15:33] | Where are you going? | 你们会搬去哪? |
[1:15:37] | To New York. | 去纽约 |
[1:15:41] | In ten days. | 过十天就走 |
[1:15:45] | My father found a job there. | 我爸在那里找到新工作 |
[1:15:57] | Wait for me near the lighthouse … | 每周日去灯塔等我,好吗? |
[1:16:00] | every Sunday, okay? | |
[1:16:04] | Until we see each other again. | 直到我们重逢 |
[1:16:06] | For life, okay? | 永生永世 |
[1:16:12] | It’s not over. | 我们还没有结束 |
[1:16:22] | You’re the first and last person I’ll ever love. | 你会是我最初、也是唯一的爱 |
[1:16:27] | Ten days. | 十天… |
[1:16:31] | That makes … | 这表示… |
[1:16:33] | 14 thousand … | 一万四千四百分钟 |
[1:16:36] | 400 minutes. | |
[1:16:42] | I wish everything would stop right now. | 我希望现在一切停止 |
[1:16:47] | Things would stay this way forever. | 保持现在的状态,直到永远 |
[1:16:52] | They say that if you slow your breathing … | 听说如果呼吸的速度放慢了 |
[1:16:56] | time slows down. | 时间也会变慢 |
[1:17:00] | The Hindu say so. | 这是印度人说的 |
[1:17:42] | I have to remember the smell of every part of your body. | 我要记住你身体 每一吋肌肤的味道 |
[1:17:57] | We’ll meet near the lighthouse. | 我们会在灯塔旁重逢 |
[1:18:22] | Anna, it’s time to go. | 安娜,该走了 |
[1:18:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:19:20] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:19:59] | Anna … | 安娜 |
[1:20:01] | Can you hear me? | 你有听见吗? |
[1:20:25] | We must look to the future. | 人要往前看 |
[1:20:27] | It will be good to move house. | 搬家是有好处的 |
[1:20:30] | Have a new life. | 可以重新开始 |
[1:20:32] | Will we have a pool? | 我们会有游泳池吗? |
[1:20:34] | You hate water. You don’t even swim. | 你讨厌水,又不会游泳 |
[1:20:37] | – You never know what you want. – You know what I don’t want? | 你永远不知道自己要什么 |
[1:20:40] | So tell me, what is it you don’t want? | -我知道自己不要什么 -那你说你不要什么啊 |
[1:20:45] | I don’t want to be like you. | 我不想变得跟你一样 |
[1:20:50] | You know nothing about me. | 你一点都不了解我 |
[1:20:53] | I’ve always loved pools. | 我一直很喜欢游泳池 |
[1:20:57] | When I’m older, I’ll have a pool. | 我长大之后,自己会有游泳池 |
[1:21:15] | “游泳池清洁公司” | |
[1:21:54] | Anna. | 安娜… |
[1:21:57] | Anna. | |
[1:22:00] | I feel like I’ll be seeing you at every street corner. | 我在每个街角 似乎都能见到你的身影 |
[1:22:26] | Sometimes I tell myself … | 有时我告诉自己 |
[1:22:29] | maybe you live in the same town I do | 也许你我住在同个城市 只是我不知道 |
[1:22:32] | and I don’t know where. | |
[1:22:34] | Maybe you’re here, very close. | 也许你就在我三步之遥 |
[1:22:38] | Nemo, do you hear my voice? | 尼莫,你有听见我的声音吗? |
[1:22:43] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:22:46] | After 90 days, the onboard computer | 在飞行了90天之后 |
[1:22:49] | is still maintaining the passengers’ metabolism | 电脑系统依然将 乘客们的新陈代谢 |
[1:22:52] | at the level of a hibernating frog. | 维持在青蛙冬眠的状态 |
[1:23:20] | He’d always been fascinated by the fact … | 他一直很对青蛙很着迷 |
[1:23:23] | that certain frogs can spend the winter completely frozen. | 居然能够整个冬天动也不动 |
[1:23:26] | and that when spring comes comma, | 就在春天来临时,逗号 |
[1:23:28] | they defrost and begin living again period. | 如解冻般恢复正常运动,句号 |
[1:23:34] | The onboard computer displayed … | 电脑布告栏显示: |
[1:23:37] | “End of hibernation”. | “冬眠状态解除” |
[1:23:53] | Welcome to Mars. | 欢迎来到火星 |
[1:23:55] | We hope you had a pleasant dream and a refreshing re-awakening. | 希望各位睡得安稳 并且清新地苏醒 |
[1:24:00] | Please leave your sleep suits in your suspended animation cubicles … | 烦请脱掉冬眠服 离开您的冬眠舱 |
[1:24:05] | and make your way through to the Arrivals lounge. | 慢慢前往大厅集合 |
[1:24:10] | You will be directed to the rest and recoveration rooms … | 现场会有工作人员引导您 |
[1:24:13] | to prepare for your first excursion to the red planet itself. | 协助您准备火星处女行 |
[1:24:21] | Probably the worst thing about being on Mars … | 也许在火星上最糟糕的事 |
[1:24:24] | is that nothing will happen there. | 是什么事都不会发生 |
[1:24:26] | Time will seem stole and empty. | 时间静止而空洞 |
[1:24:30] | That doesn’t look like there’s much to do. | 看来好像挺无聊的 |
[1:24:33] | I hope I brought enough we took. | 早知道就多带点数独来玩 |
[1:25:03] | Day time. | 白昼 |
[1:25:05] | It’s day time. | 白昼降临 |
[1:25:09] | The sun is out. | 太阳出来了 |
[1:25:11] | It’s warmer on the right than on the left … | 右侧比左侧温暖 |
[1:25:18] | She’s different from the one this morning. | 她…今早有点不一样 |
[1:25:24] | Not the same perfume. | 用的不是同款香水 |
[1:25:28] | Her hands are soft. | 她的手比较细致 |
[1:25:33] | Elise. | 伊莉丝 |
[1:25:37] | Is that Elise? | 是伊莉丝吗? |
[1:25:42] | We sh … We shouldn’t. | 我们不该… |
[1:25:47] | – I love Stefano. – Shh. | -我爱的是… -嘘… |
[1:25:51] | Don’t say anything. | 别说了 |
[1:25:54] | You’re the one I love. | 我爱的是你 |
[1:25:57] | You can count on me for Mars. | 火星的事,就交给我吧 |
[1:26:00] | I promise. | 我跟你保证 |
[1:26:39] | Do you wanna go for a walk or something? | 你想跟我出去走走吗? |
[1:26:43] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么都不想 |
[1:26:46] | Nothing. | 完全不想 |
[1:26:52] | – I’m so horrible. – No, you’re not. | 我糟糕透顶 |
[1:26:55] | – You’re not horrible. – I can’t stand this life anymore. | 你才不糟糕 |
[1:26:56] | 我再也受不了自己的人生 | |
[1:26:59] | Think about it, you’ve got the most incredible kids. | 不过你想想,你有好棒的孩子 |
[1:27:02] | Stop trying to make me feel better. I’m actually feeling guiltier. | 别想安抚我,会让我更内疚 |
[1:27:09] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了? |
[1:27:14] | What is wrong with me? | 我有什么问题? |
[1:27:25] | How’s Mom? | 妈还好吧? |
[1:27:27] | She’s just a little tired. She’s sleeping. | 她有点累,在睡觉 |
[1:27:30] | – She’s always tired. – Yeah, she’s always tired. | 她一直都很累 |
[1:27:33] | 对啊,一直都这样 | |
[1:27:36] | Is she depressed? | 她又犯忧郁了吗? |
[1:27:38] | Well, she has ups and downs. | 她的状况时好时坏 |
[1:27:40] | I don’t know about you, | 你们怎样我不管 |
[1:27:41] | but next time Mom has one of her meltdowns, | 她要再发作,我就搬出去 |
[1:27:43] | I’m gonna go live somewhere else. | |
[1:27:50] | So … who has a joke? | 好了 |
[1:27:53] | 谁要讲笑话 | |
[1:27:56] | Anybody? | 没人吗? |
[1:27:59] | I do. | 那我来吧 |
[1:28:00] | What’s green, small and goes up and down? | 什么东西又绿… |
[1:28:03] | 又小… | |
[1:28:06] | A pea in an elevator. | 又会上下乱跑? |
[1:28:08] | It’s not funny. Old people humor. | 电梯里的豌豆…不好笑 |
[1:28:10] | 老掉牙的笑话了 | |
[1:28:13] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:28:15] | Of course. Not ’cause Mom’s not okay that I’m not okay. | 当然,妈不好不代表我不好 |
[1:28:38] | I can’t stand it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[1:28:40] | – That noise … – I’ll ask them to keep it down. | 吵死人了 |
[1:28:43] | 我叫他们小声一点 | |
[1:28:45] | But it is Joyce’s birthday. | 只是说,今天是乔乔生日 |
[1:28:51] | What kind of mother am I? | 我是什么烂母亲 |
[1:28:56] | I gotta get up. | 我得起床 |
[1:29:21] | – Are you having a good time? – Yeah. | 玩得愉快吗? |
[1:29:22] | Can I tell you one thing? | 跟你说啊 |
[1:29:24] | You’re not allowed to be partying and not have a good time. | 如果不好玩,就不准开趴 |
[1:29:26] | It doesn’t work that way. | 这样不行,还有啊 |
[1:29:26] | – I know … – And you know what, Tess? | |
[1:29:28] | You look beautiful. | 你好美好美 |
[1:29:29] | Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful … | |
[1:29:31] | But your friends aren’t dancing enough … | 你朋友怎么都不跳舞 这样我得张罗一下 |
[1:29:33] | And your mother has to take care of the situation! | |
[1:29:37] | Dancing! | 好啦,各位 |
[1:29:40] | You, over there! | 尽情地跳 |
[1:29:41] | 你啊,快一点 | |
[1:29:46] | 你呢,太快了 | |
[1:29:48] | 还有你,用慢动作 | |
[1:29:56] | Oh, oh! This makes me like … | 猜猜看我是什么?我是一只狗 |
[1:29:59] | Like a dog! | |
[1:30:11] | Now let’s get ready. Take one … two … three! | |
[1:30:14] | 大家尽情地叫,一、二、三 | |
[1:30:36] | It was a nice day. | 今天过得很棒 |
[1:30:41] | Nicest in a long time. | 好久没这么棒了 |
[1:30:48] | Okey-dokey. | |
[1:30:50] | – Ready? – Bye, Dad. | -准备好了吗? -掰掰,爸爸 |
[1:30:53] | Bye. Bye. | 掰掰… |
[1:30:55] | – Have fun. – Bye, Dad. | -好好玩 -掰掰 |
[1:30:57] | Bye-bye! | 掰掰 |
[1:32:19] | I’m leaving! | 我要离开你 |
[1:32:20] | I’m leaving! I’m leaving! | 我要离开你,我要离开你 |
[1:32:27] | 没事的 | |
[1:32:41] | 快起来 | |
[1:32:50] | Everything will be OK. | 没事的 你会好起来的,快点 |
[1:32:52] | That will be all right. C’mon. | |
[1:33:05] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗? |
[1:33:09] | I could not live without you. | 少了你,我也活不下去 |
[1:36:21] | There is no life without you. | 少了你,人生毫无意义 |
[1:36:29] | Go slowly. | 慢一点 |
[1:36:34] | I have to get used to it. | 我得适应一下 |
[1:36:40] | I talked to you so much when you weren’t there. It’s so strange for me … | 你不在的时候,我常对你说话 |
[1:36:43] | 现在你真的出现了 | |
[1:36:46] | to talk to you for real. | 我反而觉得有点奇怪 |
[1:37:05] | I need some time, Nemo. | 我需要一点时间,尼莫 |
[1:37:10] | When we were separated at 15, | 十五岁那年,我们分开时 |
[1:37:12] | I said I would never love anyone else. | 我告诉自己再也不要爱人 |
[1:37:15] | Ever. | |
[1:37:18] | I would never become attached. | 不要陷入一段关系 |
[1:37:20] | I’d never see you put anywhere. | 我不会在一个地方定下来 |
[1:37:23] | I’d have nothing for myself. | 不为自己留下任何东西 |
[1:37:28] | I decided I would pretend to be alive. | 我决定假装活着 |
[1:37:37] | And this is what I’ve been waiting for. | 经历长久的等待,终于盼到了 |
[1:37:40] | All this time … | |
[1:37:44] | Renouncing all possible lives, for one only … | 我放弃了任何生活的可能性 |
[1:37:48] | 只为一种等待 | |
[1:37:50] | With you. | 就是和你在一起 |
[1:38:01] | But I’m not used to it anymore. | 可是,我再也无法适应了 |
[1:38:04] | you know … love … I mean. | 你懂吗? |
[1:38:07] | 我指的是爱 | |
[1:38:12] | I’m afraid of losing you again, | 我害怕再度失去你 |
[1:38:15] | I’m afraid of having to do without you again … | 我怕你不在我身边 |
[1:38:18] | I … | 这让我相当恐惧 |
[1:38:19] | I’m terrified of that. | |
[1:38:26] | We need to take some time | 我们得慢慢来才行 |
[1:38:30] | And, when will I see you again? | 我可以再见到你吗? |
[1:38:39] | Call me at this number … | 打这个电话给我 |
[1:38:45] | in two days … | 两天后再打 |
[1:38:50] | I’ll meet you at the lighthouse. | 我会到灯塔那儿找你 |
[1:39:35] | You know why I lost Anna? | 你想知道我为何失去了安娜? |
[1:39:40] | because two months earlier … | 因为两个月前 |
[1:39:43] | An unemployed Brazilian boiled an egg … | 一个巴西的失业劳工煮了蛋 |
[1:39:52] | The heat created a micro-climate in the room … | 热气在房里制造了一阵小旋风 |
[1:39:57] | slight difference of temperature. | 对大气造成了些微的改变 |
[1:40:02] | and heavy rain, two months later on the other side of the world … | 两个月后 地球另一端下了豪雨 |
[1:40:08] | that Brazilian boiled an egg instead of being at work … | 这个巴西劳工 |
[1:40:10] | 因为失业只好煮蛋 | |
[1:40:14] | He would have lost his job in a clothing factory … | 六个月前,他被纺织厂开除 |
[1:40:17] | because six months earlier … | |
[1:40:19] | I would have compared the prices of jeans … | 那时我经过比价之后 |
[1:40:21] | and I will have bought the cheaper pair. | 买了一条便宜的牛仔裤 |
[1:40:24] | As the Chinese proverb says … | 有个中国俗谚这样说 |
[1:40:26] | “A single snowflake can bend the leaf of the bamboo.” | “片雪能折枝” |
[1:40:30] | Jeans production will have moved to other countries. | 牛仔裤工厂因故迁到国外 |
[1:40:42] | I lost every trace of Anna. | 我失去了连络安娜的唯一方法 |
[1:40:48] | I waited for her … | 每一天 |
[1:40:51] | every day. | 我都在等她 |
[1:42:24] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:42:29] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[1:42:40] | It’s back. | 又来了 |
[1:42:41] | The fear is back. | 恐惧又开始了 |
[1:42:43] | I’m sick of pills! | 我不想再吃药了 |
[1:42:45] | I’m sick of doctors. It’s pointless. | 我不想再看医生了,没有用 |
[1:42:49] | I’ll do something. I can’t stand it any more. | 帮帮我,我受不了了 |
[1:42:52] | I’m afraid. | 我好害怕 |
[1:42:54] | I don’t know what to do … | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:43:00] | I often have this dream. | 我常会做同一个梦 |
[1:43:03] | It’s a prehistoric time. | 一个史前时代背景的梦 |
[1:43:07] | I can hear you screaming … | 我听见你的尖叫声 |
[1:43:20] | I chased the bear. | 于是我驱走了熊 |
[1:43:23] | And you’re not afraid anymore. | 你于是也不害怕了 |
[1:43:25] | But when I wake up … | 只是,当我醒来时… |
[1:43:29] | When I wake up … | 我一醒来,赫然发现 |
[1:43:31] | there’s no bear … | 根本没有熊 |
[1:43:34] | but you’re still afraid. | 但你依然充满恐惧 |
[1:43:37] | I’m not a bear hunter … | 我也不是什么驱熊人 |
[1:43:40] | I’m an executive of a plant that manufactures photocopy machines … | 我只是影印机制造商的员工 |
[1:43:43] | who just quit his job. | 并且刚才把工作给辞了 |
[1:43:46] | I don’t dare to move. | 我不敢动 |
[1:43:50] | I don’t live … | 我也不生活 |
[1:43:52] | All of I do is a disaster … | 不管我做什么,都是一场灾难 |
[1:43:57] | I would so love to be able to chase the bear away … | 真希望我能为你把熊赶跑 |
[1:44:01] | and for you not to be afraid anymore. | 只要你不再害怕就好 |
[1:44:07] | To what extent are our fears innate? | 究竟恐惧是怎么产生的? |
[1:44:11] | When we hatch goose eggs in an incubator, | 当我们用孵蛋器孵小鹅时 |
[1:44:14] | and then, above the baby birds pass a form simulating a goose in flight, | 会将大鹅飞翔的模型 |
[1:44:16] | 从小鹅头上滑过 | |
[1:44:20] | the birds stretch their necks and call out. | 小鹅伸长了脖子吟叫 |
[1:44:23] | But if we invert the direction of the silhouette, | 但我们要把模型反方向滑行 |
[1:44:26] | it conjures the shape of a falcon. | 形状就变成了一只猎鹰 |
[1:44:28] | The response of the baby birds is immediate. | 小鹅立即有反应 |
[1:44:31] | They will crouch and fear, though they’ve never before seen a falcon. | 他们会被吓呆 即使他们根本没见过猎鹰 |
[1:44:35] | Without any instruction, | 他们不需要教 |
[1:44:38] | an innate fear helps them to survive. | 恐惧会帮助他们求生 |
[1:44:43] | But in humans … | 但对人类而言 |
[1:44:45] | to what ancient dangers … | 我们深层的恐惧 |
[1:44:48] | might our innate fears correspond? | 来自于哪种古老的危机呢? |
[1:45:30] | (尼莫,转过身) | |
[1:45:44] | Hey. | |
[1:45:46] | Hey! | |
[1:45:48] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[1:46:34] | Remember … | 想起来 |
[1:46:37] | Remember! | 想起来 |
[1:47:53] | Honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的,我回来了 |
[1:49:11] | Did Elise die or didn’t she? | 但…伊莉丝是死了没? |
[1:49:15] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂耶 |
[1:49:17] | You can’t have had children and not have had them. | 小孩到底是有生还没生? |
[1:49:29] | Hi, Dad. | 哈啰,爸爸 |
[1:49:32] | Hi. | |
[1:49:34] | Hey. | |
[1:49:37] | I’ll be in a minute, guys. | 我马上进去 |
[1:50:02] | – You’re not hungry? – I don’t want anything. | 你不饿吗? |
[1:50:06] | Nothing. | 我什么都不想 |
[1:50:11] | What are you doing today? | 你今天做了什么? |
[1:50:13] | I was thinking about taking the opportunity to wash the car. | 我利用时间把车洗了 |
[1:50:23] | What’s the deal with that car? | 那车子有这么重要吗? |
[1:50:27] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[1:50:29] | Why do you such good care of that car while you leave me here all alone? | 你为何花这么多心力在车上 却把我一个人丢在这 |
[1:50:35] | What’s the problem of the car? | 你的车子有问题吗? |
[1:51:26] | There’s no more problem with the car. | 我的车不会再问题 |
[1:51:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[1:51:44] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛这样看我? |
[1:51:47] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你干嘛这样看我? |
[1:51:51] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[1:51:54] | Do I take sugar in my coffee? | 我喝咖啡会加糖吗? |
[1:51:59] | Can you please answer me? | 能请你回答我吗? |
[1:52:02] | Nemo. | 尼莫 |
[1:52:07] | You don’t know me, Nemo. You’ve never really looked at me. | 你不了解我,尼莫 |
[1:52:10] | 你从没真的好好看过我 | |
[1:52:18] | You’ve always been elsewhere. | 你总是心不在焉 |
[1:52:22] | Do you realize how much you’ve hurt me? | 你知道你伤我多深吗? |
[1:52:34] | I got a call from the lawyer. He just says you just put everything … | 我接到律师的电话 |
[1:52:36] | 他说你把名下一切都转给了我 | |
[1:52:39] | you own on my name. | |
[1:52:42] | Why, Nemo? | 为什么?尼莫 |
[1:52:45] | What you’re up to? | 你做了什么? |
[1:53:05] | Are you angling for success? | 渴望成功吗? |
[1:53:07] | Then you need a butterfly fishing rod. | 那你需要蝴蝶牌钓竿 |
[1:53:09] | For tension and strength is …. | 拉锯的力量就在瞬间 |
[1:53:12] | Buy one today, available now. | (快买蝴蝶牌钓竿) 今天就买,立即上好心肝商店 |
[1:53:20] | 我们就是财富 | |
[1:53:22] | Jean. | 珍妮 |
[1:53:24] | I’m off to buy a fishing rod. | 我去买根钓竿 |
[1:54:14] | Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生吗? |
[1:54:18] | – Yes. – We already have your luggage. | 对 |
[1:54:20] | Please, follow me. | 您的行李已经拿了,请跟我来 |
[1:54:22] | I’ll take you to the hotel where you can rest for a while. | 我带您去旅馆,您先休息一下 |
[1:54:25] | The appointment is at 3 PM. | 第一场会议在下午三点 |
[1:54:53] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[1:54:56] | Daniel Jones. | 丹尼尔琼斯 |
[1:54:57] | Daniel Jones. | 丹尼尔琼斯 |
[1:55:01] | Is your name Daniel Jones? | 你叫丹尼尔琼斯吗? |
[1:55:07] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[1:55:14] | Daniel Jones … | 丹尼尔琼斯 |
[1:55:20] | Hallo? | 哈啰? |
[1:55:22] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[1:55:23] | Yes. | 我是 |
[1:55:25] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[1:55:27] | I told you not to go. They are furious! | 我叫你不要去 他们很生气 |
[1:55:30] | They know it’s you. Don’t stay there! | 他们知道是你干的 赶快离开 |
[1:56:06] | This is weird. | 奇怪了 |
[1:56:08] | His shoes are different sizes. | 鞋子尺寸不一样 |
[1:56:21] | Maybe he shrunk. | 身材变小了吧,人老都会变小 |
[1:56:23] | Times when you get older, you shrink. | |
[1:56:25] | No one shrinks, that’s rubbish. | 才不会变小咧,胡说八道 |
[1:56:27] | You got the wrong plug, that’s all. | 是你杀错人了啦 |
[1:56:30] | Astronauts shrink two inches when they come back to Earth. | 太空人因为重力的改变 |
[1:56:33] | – Because of gravity or something. – You think this fellow is an astronaut? | 回到地球会矮约六公分 |
[1:56:35] | 你觉得他是太空人吗? | |
[1:57:07] | The ground doesn’t vibrate in the same way. | 地板震动的方式不同了 |
[1:57:12] | It’s a different perfume. | 香水也不一样 |
[1:57:16] | How old might she be? | 她几岁呢? 25岁? |
[1:57:18] | Twenty five? | |
[1:57:22] | There are other people too. | 旁边还有其他人 |
[1:57:34] | Let’s begin again. | 让我们重头开始 |
[1:57:37] | Fingers on the keyboard. | 把手放在键盘上 |
[1:57:41] | Left hand: A, S, D, F. | 左手指放在A-S-D-F |
[1:57:46] | Right hand: H, J, K, L. | 右手指放在H-J-K-L |
[1:58:15] | 两个月亮清楚明亮挂空中 | |
[1:58:19] | 您的左侧,是水手号谷 | |
[1:58:21] | 以及蜗牛山丘的顶端 | |
[1:59:06] | – What’s wrong? – I was dreaming about Stefano. | 怎么了? |
[1:59:08] | 我梦见史坦诺 | |
[1:59:13] | He doesn’t give a damn about me. | 他根本不把我放在眼里 |
[1:59:16] | Stefano? | 史坦诺? |
[1:59:24] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[1:59:27] | I can’t see any other explanation for being in this state. | 我无法解释自己病症的原因 |
[1:59:33] | That’s the only thing it can be. | 我想这是唯一的可能 |
[1:59:36] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[1:59:40] | I know I’m crazy. | 我知道我疯了 |
[1:59:44] | Every morning when I wake up, I open my eyes and I see your face | 每天早上起床 我一看见你的脸就开始哭 |
[1:59:47] | and I start crying. | |
[1:59:52] | I realize that with you, my life is passing me by. | 我发现是跟你在一起 而我蹉跎了多少时光 |
[2:00:00] | How can you stay so calm? | 你怎么有办法这么平静? |
[2:00:03] | How can you bear that? | 你怎么受得了? |
[2:00:06] | You’re not human. | 你简直不是人 |
[2:00:08] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[2:00:11] | It’s not my fault, right? | 这不是我的错 |
[2:00:13] | You’re not gonna leave me, are you? | 你不会离开我吧? |
[2:00:16] | No, I couldn’t live without you. | 没有你,我活不下去 |
[2:00:21] | I’ve hurt everybody. | 我伤害了每一个人 |
[2:00:24] | I’ve hurt you. | 伤害了你 |
[2:00:26] | The children … | 还有孩子 |
[2:00:29] | – I just can’t go on. – Together we can do it. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[2:00:33] | If I stay here, you’re all gonna end up drowning with me. | 我们可以一起共度难关 |
[2:00:33] | 如果我留下 你会跟我淹死在忧郁中 | |
[2:00:37] | We’ll learn to swim. | 那我们可以学着游出来 |
[2:00:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:00:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:00:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:01:08] | She left me. | 她离开了我 |
[2:01:15] | You know what they say … | 大家总说一句话 |
[2:01:18] | Everything works out in the end, | “即使下场很糟…” |
[2:01:23] | even badly. | “问题还是会被解决” |
[2:01:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[2:02:05] | Not too much at the top, thanks. | 上面别剪掉太多 |
[2:02:21] | – How much should that be? – $20, please. | 多少钱? |
[2:02:23] | 20块美金 | |
[2:02:25] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | 拿去 |
[2:02:39] | – $20 please, sir. – Here you are. | 20块美金 |
[2:02:42] | Thank you. Bye, sir. | 拿去 |
[2:02:44] | Bye, and have a nice afternoon. | 谢谢,下次再来 |
[2:02:44] | 再见 | |
[2:02:46] | 祝你有个愉快的下午 | |
[2:03:11] | Why does cigarette smoke never go back into the cigarette? | 为何吐出的烟 不会再回到香烟里 |
[2:03:15] | Why do molecules spread away from each other? | 为何分子会互相排斥 |
[2:03:18] | Why does a spilled drop of ink never reform? | 滴进水里的墨水 为何无法再聚集 |
[2:03:21] | Because the Universe moves towards a state of dissipation. | 因为宇宙会逐渐消散 |
[2:03:26] | That is the principle of entropy … | 这是热力学的基本原理 |
[2:03:28] | The tendency of the Universe | 宇宙的发展 |
[2:03:30] | to evolve toward a state of increasing disorder. | 会导致无止尽的失序状态 |
[2:03:33] | The principle of entropy | 热力学的原则 |
[2:03:35] | is related to the arrow of time … | |
[2:03:38] | A result of the expansion of the Universe. | 是宇宙扩张的结果 |
[2:03:41] | But what will happen when gravitational forces … | 但万一地吸引力 抵消了扩张的力量呢? |
[2:03:43] | counter-balance the forces of expansion? | |
[2:03:46] | Or if the energy of the quantum void proves too weak? | 万一质子空洞的能量变弱呢? |
[2:03:49] | At that moment, the universe might enter its phase of contraction. | 这时,宇宙就会进入重整阶段 |
[2:03:54] | The Big Crunch. | 也就是人称的“大挤压” |
[2:03:59] | So what will become of time? | 时间会变成什么样子? |
[2:04:05] | Will it reverse? | 会倒转吗? |
[2:04:13] | No one knows the answer. | 没人知道答案 |
[2:04:20] | Where is Peter? | 皮特人呢? |
[2:04:21] | He left an hour ago. I’m replacing him. I’ve selected take 3 and take 4. | 他一小时前走了,我帮他代班 负责第三节和第四节 |
[2:04:26] | I prefer that Peter does it. I don’t mean to say you’re not good enough. | 我想让皮特做 不是说你做得不够好 |
[2:04:29] | But … | |
[2:04:31] | Drop it. In live you get one take. | 算了吧,生活只有一个选择 |
[2:04:33] | If it’s bad, you just deal with it. | 如果选择不如意,也只能将就 |
[2:04:52] | 慢慢的 | |
[2:04:57] | 一点点拉过来 | |
[2:05:05] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[2:05:07] | We work together. | 我们一起工作 |
[2:05:11] | If I should die, and you should live, | 如果我死了,你会依然活着 时间依旧流逝前行 |
[2:05:18] | 黎明依旧灿烂,白日依然灼热 一如往常 | |
[2:05:47] | – I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | -请节哀 -谢谢 |
[2:05:49] | My sincerest condolences. | 在此表达我诚挚哀悼 |
[2:05:51] | Peter was a colleague. | 我是皮特的同事 |
[2:05:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[2:05:54] | I’ve seen your show. Thank you for coming. | 我看过你的节目 谢谢你来 |
[2:06:31] | Please take this opportunity to take … | 请抓住机会 |
[2:06:33] | one last close look at the planet’s surface. | 从这个观景台 |
[2:06:36] | from our observation dome. | 最后一次观赏这行星的表面 |
[2:06:38] | Your elevator will arrive shortly in the Mars transit station. | 电梯就要进入降落火星模式 |
[2:06:49] | What are we doing with all those bikes? | 这些脚踏车是要干嘛的? |
[2:06:52] | They’re for export. Labor is much cheaper here. | 要出口用的 |
[2:06:56] | China has become way too expensive. | 这里的劳工便宜 现在连中国劳工都嫌贵了 |
[2:07:00] | Please proceed to the preparation area … | 麻烦请进入准备区 |
[2:07:03] | where you will be reissued to your sleep suits. | 那儿会准备好 各位的冬眠装与睡眠舱 |
[2:07:07] | You will also receive your … | |
[2:07:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[2:07:13] | I’m Nemo. | 我叫尼莫 |
[2:07:15] | Anna … | 我是安娜 |
[2:07:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[2:07:23] | What brings you to Mars? | 你怎么会来火星? |
[2:07:25] | I’m measuring the distance between Mars and Earth at it’s greatest. | 我在测量火星 与地球的最大距离 |
[2:07:30] | I study time. You know … | 我是研究时间的 |
[2:07:33] | Thing that makes it so that everything doesn’t happen at once. | 你知道,就是让事情 |
[2:07:35] | 不会搅在一起发生 | |
[2:07:40] | And? | 所以呢? |
[2:07:41] | The Big Crunch will happen in 2092 … | 大挤压会发生在2092年 |
[2:07:43] | and people who can’t hang on that long will get a free run. | 活的够久就能得到 免费火星之旅 |
[2:07:49] | And you? | 你呢? |
[2:07:51] | I’m just keeping an old promise. | 我承诺过替人家办个事 |
[2:07:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[2:08:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[2:08:03] | We ah … met at your husband’s funeral. | 我们在你丈夫丧礼见过 |
[2:08:07] | Right. | 对 |
[2:08:08] | I had the strangest feeling when I saw you that we have met before. | 我有种奇怪的感觉 好像以前见过你 |
[2:08:12] | It’s called Déjà vu. | 这叫似曾相识 |
[2:08:14] | That’s not it. | 不,不是 |
[2:08:17] | It’s as if … | 感觉像一切都很不真实 |
[2:08:19] | all of this was in real. | |
[2:08:23] | I’m sorry you must think that I’m completely crazy. | 抱歉,你可能觉得我疯了 |
[2:08:28] | I’m not trying to flirt with you. | 我不是想跟你调情 我也失去了太太 |
[2:08:30] | I am widower myself. | |
[2:08:32] | I … I’m sorry. I have to go. | 抱歉,我得走了 下次再聊 |
[2:08:34] | May be some other time. | |
[2:08:41] | Nemo? | 尼莫? |
[2:08:44] | I heard you were dead. That you drowned. | 我听说你死了 淹死了 |
[2:08:47] | Drowned? | 淹死? |
[2:10:01] | Alert! Alert! Meteors approaching. | 警告 |
[2:10:04] | 流星群逼近 | |
[2:10:06] | Don’t panic. | 切勿惊慌 |
[2:10:08] | Alert! Alert! | |
[2:10:29] | I wanna wake up. | 我要醒过来 |
[2:10:32] | I wanna wake up! | 我要醒过来 |
[2:10:34] | I wanna wake up! | 我要醒过来 |
[2:10:37] | (玩完了) | |
[2:10:40] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[2:10:44] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗? |
[2:10:47] | When I say three, you’ll be awake. | 当我数到三,你会醒过来 |
[2:10:51] | One … | 一 |
[2:10:57] | Two … | 二 |
[2:11:04] | Three. | 三 |
[2:11:19] | (醒过来) | |
[2:11:52] | – Mother. – Do I know you? | -妈 -我认识你吗? |
[2:11:55] | – It’s me! – What do you want? | -是我啊 -你想干嘛? |
[2:11:57] | – Henry! – It’s me. Your son, Nemo. | -亨利 -我是你儿子尼莫啊 |
[2:12:00] | My son’s just here. | 我儿子明明在这 |
[2:12:03] | I don’t know you. You’re mad. Now go away or I’ll call the police. | 我不认识你,请你离开 否则我要报警了 |
[2:12:08] | Mother. | 妈… |
[2:12:09] | Mother. | |
[2:12:27] | What do you see? | 你看见什么? |
[2:12:28] | He asks me what I see. | 他问我看见了什么 |
[2:12:35] | I say, it’s an ink stain. | 我说看见一片墨迹 |
[2:12:38] | He says: | -他说 -你得描述多一点 |
[2:12:39] | You have to say more. | |
[2:12:41] | I say, it’s an ink stain on a sheet of paper. | 我说是白纸上的墨迹 |
[2:12:46] | No. | 不 |
[2:12:48] | You have to say, what goes through your mind. | 你得说出脑中闪过的念头 |
[2:12:56] | It makes me think of an inkwell. | 这让我想到墨水瓶 |
[2:12:59] | So he says: “O’key … | 然后他说,好吧 |
[2:13:02] | That’s fine”. | 很好 |
[2:13:18] | You have until tomorrow to vote. | 投票明天中午前截止 |
[2:13:21] | Vote! | 投票 |
[2:13:22] | And win a vacation on the Moon. | 就可能赢得月球之旅 |
[2:13:24] | For the whole family. | 全家上月球 |
[2:13:27] | Win a trip to the Moon! | 赢得月球之旅 |
[2:13:29] | Take a swing at a fabulous golf vacation. | 获得美妙的高尔夫假期 |
[2:13:34] | (赢得月球之旅) | |
[2:13:45] | Have they announced the results of the voting? | 他们宣布投票结果了 |
[2:13:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:13:50] | At my age. | 活到这把年纪 |
[2:13:53] | The candles cost more than a cake. | 花在蜡烛上的钱比蛋糕还贵 |
[2:14:01] | I’m not afraid of dying. | 我不怕死 |
[2:14:04] | I’m afraid I haven’t been alive enough! | 只怕活得不够精彩 |
[2:14:10] | It should be written on every schoolroom blackboard. | 这该写在每所学校的黑板上 |
[2:14:16] | Life is a playground. | 人生就是游乐场 |
[2:14:21] | Or nothing. | 否则毫无意义 |
[2:14:29] | Nemo. Leave. | |
[2:14:34] | Nemo. Leave. | (尼莫,马上离开) |
[2:14:44] | Nemo! | |
[2:15:04] | (尼莫,看报纸) | |
[2:15:16] | Tragic car accident on a country road … | (乡村路上的悲惨车祸) |
[2:15:20] | Nemo turn to page 5 … | (尼莫,看第五页) |
[2:15:23] | Nemo look at the end of the street … | (尼莫,看街道尽头) |
[2:15:29] | (尼莫 快打1235811321) | |
[2:15:40] | – Hello, who is this? – Hello, who is this? | 喂,请问是哪位? |
[2:15:44] | Who is this? | 喂,你是谁? |
[2:15:44] | 你是谁? | |
[2:15:46] | I was told to call this number. | 有人叫我打这个号码 |
[2:15:48] | My name is Nemo Nobody. | 我叫尼莫诺柏蒂 |
[2:15:52] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 你在说笑吗? |
[2:15:54] | No. No, I … | 不是… |
[2:16:01] | – Operator? – Yes? | -接线生 -是 |
[2:16:02] | I’d like the address to 123 581 1321. | 帮我查1235811321 这个号码地址 |
[2:16:07] | One moment please. | 麻烦请稍等 |
[2:16:10] | 12358 Alleway Street. | 位在阿罗伊街,12358号 |
[2:16:41] | Hello, Nemo. | 你好,尼莫 |
[2:16:43] | I’m glad you found me. | 很高兴你终于找到我了 |
[2:16:45] | All of this must seem very complicated to you, | 你应该觉得怎么这么复杂吧 |
[2:16:48] | but it’s simpler than you think. | 但这比你想像的简单 |
[2:16:52] | Careful with the chair. It is damaged. | 小心,椅子是坏的 |
[2:17:01] | – Are you alright? – I’m fine. | 没摔疼吧? |
[2:17:04] | 还好 | |
[2:17:06] | I should have warned you earlier but … | 我应该早点提醒你 但这剧本上没写 |
[2:17:08] | I couldn’t because of the transcript. | |
[2:17:11] | The transcript? | 剧本 |
[2:17:13] | The text of our conversation! | 上头写了我们俩的对话 |
[2:17:18] | – You can you hear me! – What you are living now … | 你听的到我说话? |
[2:17:20] | 你现在活着的时空 | |
[2:17:22] | is the past. | 是我的过去 |
[2:17:25] | At least, for me. | 至少对我而言是这样 |
[2:17:28] | I am you … | 我就是你 |
[2:17:31] | 70 years older. | 70年后的你 |
[2:17:35] | Everything you say, I said myself when I was young. | 你讲过的话 我年轻时都讲过了 |
[2:17:39] | I only had to transcribe our conversation. | 我只需要把记得的写下来 |
[2:17:44] | It’s all written right here. | 都写在这儿了 |
[2:17:46] | – I can’t … – Believe it? | -我实在… -不敢相信 |
[2:17:50] | For me … | 对我来说 |
[2:17:52] | time is inverted. | 时间是倒流的 |
[2:17:55] | I start at the end of the story … | 我是从故事的结尾开始 |
[2:17:58] | and go toward the beginning. | 诉说从头 |
[2:18:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[2:18:02] | In this life here, | 在我的这个生命里 |
[2:18:04] | you don’t exist. | 你并不存在 |
[2:18:07] | I don’t know why… | 我也不知道为什么 |
[2:18:09] | Only the Architect knows. | 只有那个建构者知道 |
[2:18:13] | The Architect? | 建构者? |
[2:18:15] | The child … | 就是那孩子 |
[2:18:17] | The one running after the train. | 那个追赶火车的孩子 |
[2:18:22] | Maybe your parents never met. | 或许你父母从不曾相遇 |
[2:18:29] | Maybe your father died in a sledging accident. | 或许你爸在你五岁时 死于滑雪意外 |
[2:18:35] | Maybe you were one of the vast majority … | 也许你只是大多数 无法成功… |
[2:18:38] | of those whose genetic code did not reach its final destination. | 的基因密码其中一个 |
[2:18:46] | Maybe when she died … | 或许一个史前女子的死亡 |
[2:18:48] | A prehistoric woman … | |
[2:18:50] | She rolled off the line of heritance to which you belong. | 连带她的后代一起消失 |
[2:18:53] | 包括你也是 | |
[2:18:56] | So for this world … | 因此,在这个世界里… |
[2:19:00] | You don’t exist. | 你不存在 |
[2:19:04] | If the Anna’s calculations are correct, | 要是安娜的计算是对的 |
[2:19:08] | you need to stay alive until 2092, February 12. | 你会活到2092年 |
[2:19:13] | 二月十二日 | |
[2:19:15] | 5:50 AM. | 早上五点五十分 |
[2:19:50] | I’m sorry, I don’t know how long we haven’t been recording. | 抱歉 我不知道录音停止多久了 |
[2:19:53] | I have to submit my story by tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上要交稿 |
[2:19:58] | Everything that you say is contradictory. | 但你说的一切都充满矛盾 |
[2:20:02] | You can’t have been in one place and another at the same time. | 你不可能同时身在两个时空 |
[2:20:06] | You mean to say we have to make choices? | 你是要说 人该要有所选择吗? |
[2:20:11] | Of all those lives, which one … | 你讲了这么多种人生 |
[2:20:14] | Which one is the right one? | 哪一个才是真的? |
[2:20:16] | Each of these lives is the right one. | 每一个都是真的 |
[2:20:21] | Every path is the right path. | 每一条路 |
[2:20:24] | 都是正确的路 | |
[2:20:30] | “Everything could have been anything else … | “天下万物 |
[2:20:33] | 都有可能有其他面貌 | |
[2:20:35] | and it would have just as much meaning.” | 意义都一样重要” |
[2:20:42] | Tennessee Williams. | 田纳西威廉斯的名言 |
[2:20:46] | You’re too young for that. | 你太年轻了,无法了解 |
[2:20:49] | You can’t be dead and still be here. | 但你不可能死了又活着啊 |
[2:20:52] | You can’t not exist. | 你不可能不存在 |
[2:20:57] | 还是说… | |
[2:21:00] | Is there life after death? | 这是你死后的世界? |
[2:21:05] | After death … | 死后世界? |
[2:21:10] | How can you be so sure you even exist? | 你怎能这么确认 |
[2:21:14] | 自己是存在的 | |
[2:21:26] | You don’t exist. | 你其实不存在 |
[2:21:30] | Neither do I. | 我也不存在 |
[2:21:35] | We only live in the imagination of a nine year old child. | 我们活在一个 九岁男孩的幻想里 |
[2:21:42] | We are imagined by a nine year old child, | 当他面对无法做的决定时 |
[2:21:47] | faced with an impossible choice. | 所幻想出来的产物 |
[2:22:00] | Run! Run! | 跑 |
[2:22:08] | Nemo! | 尼莫 |
[2:22:15] | Run! | 快跑 |
[2:22:21] | Run, Nemo! | 快跑,尼莫 |
[2:22:25] | Nemo! | 尼莫 |
[2:22:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:22:37] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[2:22:51] | Nemo! | 尼莫 |
[2:23:02] | You’re the one I love. | 我只爱你 |
[2:23:19] | In chess, | 这在棋局里 |
[2:23:23] | it’s called Zugzwang, | 称为“强制被动” |
[2:23:27] | when the only viable move | 当唯一能走的路 |
[2:23:35] | is not to move. | 就是不动 |
[2:23:47] | Come see. | 你过来看 |
[2:24:12] | It’s the sea. | 那是大海 |
[2:24:14] | The child is taking it apart. | 那孩子正在拆解它 |
[2:24:19] | He doesn’t need it anymore. | 他现在不需要它了 |
[2:24:22] | Before, he was unable to make a choice … | 之前,他下不了决定 |
[2:24:27] | ’cause he didn’t know what would happen. | 因为他不知道会面临什么状况 |
[2:24:30] | Now that he knows what will happen, | 现在,他知道了 |
[2:24:35] | he is unable to make a choice. | 因此可以抉择 |
[2:25:43] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢… |
[2:25:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:26:20] | (遗言) | |
[2:26:23] | This is the most beautiful day of my life. | 这是我生命中 |
[2:26:25] | 最美好的一天 | |
[2:26:38] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[2:26:42] | Anna. | 安娜 |