时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Told you. | 我都说过了嘛 |
[00:06] | Easy as pie. | 小菜一碟 |
[00:07] | – What? – Sorry, Frankie. | -什么 -对不住了 弗兰基 |
[00:09] | Arnold Flass. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯 |
[00:10] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Leon Winkler. | 你因杀害利昂·温克勒被捕了 |
[00:12] | You really think these guys are gonna let you arrest me? | 你真以为这些人会允许你逮捕我吗 |
[00:14] | Shut up, Flass. | 闭嘴吧 弗拉斯 |
[00:16] | Penguin, come here. | 企鹅 过来 |
[00:17] | You’re a smart monkey… | 你是只聪明的小猴子 |
[00:18] | but and I’m the zookeeper. | 但我是动物园的看守 |
[00:20] | I didn’t think it was going to be you, my dear. | 我没想到会是你 亲爱的 |
[00:22] | You can come out now. | 你可以出来了 |
[00:23] | Right, as usual, my friend. | 你又说对了 我的朋友 |
[00:27] | You got to go! | 你得走了 |
[00:28] | I swear, Butch, | 我起誓 布奇 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna come back and kill Penguin | 我会回来杀了企鹅 |
[01:12] | Oh, no, please. | 不 求你了 |
[01:13] | Don’t, don’t, please, please! | 不要 不要 求你了 |
[01:51] | You’re sure, now? | 你确定吗 |
[01:52] | Fish Mooney is done. | 菲什·穆尼已经完蛋了 |
[01:54] | She tried to bring down Falcone. | 她试图扳倒法尔科内 |
[01:56] | She failed. | 结果没成 |
[01:58] | Last time I saw her, Victor Zsasz had her cornered. | 上次我见到她时 维克多·萨斯把她逼到绝境了 |
[02:00] | We can assume she’s either dead or extremely unwell. | 我们可以认定 她现在非死即伤 |
[02:04] | Well, then. Salud. | 那好 干杯 |
[02:08] | You know, this creates some intriguing opportunities. | 这创造了些有趣的机遇 |
[02:11] | Falcone will struggle | 法尔科内会想方设法 |
[02:12] | to hold on to her territories. | 留住她的地盘 |
[02:14] | If we move quickly… | 要是我们动作够快 |
[02:15] | My thinking exactly. | 所见略同 |
[02:17] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[02:18] | I took the liberty of claiming her nightclub. | 我已自作主张收了她的夜店 |
[02:20] | In your name, of course. | 当然是在您名下 |
[02:23] | You did, huh? | 是吗 |
[02:27] | Good thinking. | 脑子转挺快 |
[02:29] | A bird in the hand is nine-tenths of the law, right? | 一鸟在手即为所有 |
[02:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[02:34] | Phone for you, boss. | 老大 找您的 |
[02:37] | Speak. | 说 |
[02:37] | Hello, Sal. | 你好 萨尔 |
[02:43] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很吃惊 |
[02:44] | Let me guess– your little friend Penguin told you I was dead. | 让我猜猜 你的小伙伴企鹅跟你说我死了 |
[02:48] | As good as. | 与死无异 |
[02:49] | I’m just on a vacation for a while. | 我只是休个假而已 |
[02:54] | I’m not going to lie, | 我也不准备骗你 |
[02:55] | I thought I was gonna end up on top. Instead, I got played. | 我以为我能胜利 结果 却被耍了 |
[02:59] | Turns out, Penguin has been | 原来 企鹅自始至终 |
[03:01] | Falcone’s man the whole time. | 都是法尔科内的人 |
[03:03] | They played us both for suckers. | 他把我们俩都当猴耍了 |
[03:06] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[03:07] | Ah, indeed. | 千真万确 |
[03:08] | He told me himself, right before I was about to gut him. | 在我准备宰了他前 他亲口告诉我的 |
[03:12] | You understand why I might be skeptical, | 你明白我为什么会有所疑虑 |
[03:14] | considering it’s you telling me this. | 毕竟告诉我这个消息的人是你 |
[03:16] | Oh, wake up, dummy. | 醒醒吧 傻瓜 |
[03:17] | You mean to tell me | 你难道想说 |
[03:18] | this whole time you haven’t suspected anything? | 你从来就没怀疑过什么 |
[03:21] | That he hasn’t made one slip that he’s had to explain away? | 他就没有一次说漏嘴然后解释敷衍过去了吗 |
[03:24] | Or maybe even you wanted to believe his lies. | 或许你其实想相信他的谎言 |
[03:28] | But it still gnaws at you, doesn’t it? | 但还是让人不放心 不是吗 |
[03:30] | The doubt. | 那份疑虑 |
[03:31] | It’s right there. A smudge. | 这儿 有个污点 |
[03:35] | Don’t let it happen again. | 下次不许再犯了 |
[03:36] | Maybe a couple of times. | 或许有一两次 |
[03:38] | It’s time to get your house in order, Salvatore. | 该清理你的手下了 萨尔维多 |
[03:42] | And remember who put you wise. | 要记得是谁点醒你的 |
[03:50] | Not bad news, I hope. | 但愿不是坏消息 |
[03:51] | Nah. I got to go upstate. | 不 我得北上一趟 |
[03:54] | See a guy about a thing. | 找一个人有点事 |
[03:56] | Come with me. | 跟我一起来 |
[03:57] | We can talk about opportunities. | 我们可以好好讨论一下机遇 |
[04:00] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[04:02] | Just, uh, let me run home and… | 让我先回家一趟 |
[04:05] | We got to go now. Right now. | 我们得马上走 就现在 |
[04:07] | Super. | 好极了 |
[04:10] | I love a road trip. | 我最喜欢旅游了 |
[04:21] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[04:23] | Captain. | 警监 |
[04:24] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[04:25] | Sometime last night, Mr. Lucky there | 昨晚某个时刻 那边那位幸运先生 |
[04:27] | got tied to that chair, noose was dropped over his neck | 被绑在了椅子上 脖子上套了绳索 |
[04:29] | and he’s heaved over the side. | 然后被从大楼一侧抛了下去 |
[04:30] | Some suits coming up for a smoke this morning found him. | 今早有几个上班族上来抽烟时发现了尸体 |
[04:33] | How’d he get back up to the roof? | 他怎么回到楼顶的 |
[04:34] | See that pulley there? | 瞧那边的滑轮 |
[04:37] | My guess, it was the killer. | 我估计 是凶手捞回来的 |
[04:38] | Guy went to a lot of trouble to get him back up. | 这家伙费尽心思让死者回到楼顶 |
[04:40] | Why not just leave him hanging? | 为什么不干脆让他一直吊着呢 |
[04:42] | Morning, Captain. | 早上好 警监 |
[04:43] | Morning, Ed. | 早上好 爱德 |
[04:44] | The more you cut me the bigger I grow. What am I? | 你越切割我 我长得越大 我是什么 |
[04:47] | We’re on a rooftop, Nygma. | 我们在楼顶 尼格玛 |
[04:48] | Don’t tempt me. | 别逼我 |
[04:49] | A hole. I’m a hole. | 洞孔 我是个洞孔 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Relevance? | 有什么关联啊 |
[04:53] | There’s a hole, a surgical incision in our victim’s abdomen. | 被害人的腹部有个洞孔 是手术切口 |
[04:56] | Certainly postmortem. | 是死后切开的 |
[04:57] | Killer was looking for something. | 凶手应该是在找东西 |
[05:00] | I’ll have to examine the body more fully back at the lab. | 等回到实验室 我再做彻底的尸检 |
[05:01] | You mean the medical examiner will. | 你是指验尸官会做 |
[05:03] | Well, but… | 不过… |
[05:04] | You handle forensics, Ed. | 你是鉴证科的 爱德 |
[05:05] | The bodies belong to Dr. Guerra. | 验尸由戈拉医生负责 |
[05:07] | And he’s made formal complaints. | 他已正式投诉数次 |
[05:09] | I can’t cover for you anymore. | 我无法再为你掩护了 |
[05:12] | I read you, ma’am. | 我明白了 长官 |
[05:13] | Loud and clear. | 非常清楚 |
[05:18] | So where’s Gordon? | 戈登去哪了 |
[05:19] | Personal stuff. He’ll be in soon. | 处理私事 他马上就过来 |
[05:22] | Hey, don’t stand so near the edge. | 别离楼边太近 |
[05:23] | You worried about me, Captain? | 你担心我吗 警监 |
[05:26] | You know I don’t start drinking till noon. | 你知道我中午以后才会开始喝酒 |
[05:27] | I got to spell it out for you? | 你要我跟你挑明吗 |
[05:29] | Detective Flass had a lot of friends, | 弗拉斯警探有很多朋友 |
[05:31] | and your partner arrested him for murder. | 而你的搭档以凶杀罪逮捕了他 |
[05:33] | Accidents happen. | 意外无处不在 |
[05:35] | You put the cuffs on him. | 是你拿手铐铐他的 |
[05:36] | So we should all be careful. | 所以我们都要小心 |
[05:46] | To hell with them. | 见鬼去吧 |
[06:07] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[06:45] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[06:47] | How long you been here? | 你住多久了 |
[06:48] | Just last night. | 就昨晚 |
[06:50] | And a couple times before. | 还有之前几次 |
[06:52] | I knew your girlfriend was gone, | 我知道你女友不在 |
[06:53] | and I heard you got sent to guard that loony bin, | 还听说你被派去守疯人院 |
[06:55] | so I figured better here than sleeping on the street. | 于是我想 在这儿留宿比睡街上好 |
[06:58] | – Have you seen Barbara? – No. | -你看见芭芭拉了吗 -没有 |
[07:01] | Oh, so things are over between you two, huh? | 你们俩算彻底完了吗 |
[07:04] | Sure you should be here then? | 你确定你能进来吗 |
[07:05] | Maybe you’re the one breaking in. | 也许你才是闯入者 |
[07:07] | Came by to drop off keys. Go get your stuff. | 我是过来放钥匙的 去收拾你的东西 |
[07:09] | Why? Where are you taking me? | 为什么 你要带我去哪里 |
[07:10] | Well, you’re not staying here, | 你不能住在这里 |
[07:11] | and you’re not gonna stay on the street. | 也不能住在街上 |
[07:12] | I’ll find you someplace safe. | 我给你找个安全的地方 |
[07:15] | Safe. | 安全 |
[07:17] | Safe like Wayne Manor? | 像韦恩庄园那样安全吗 |
[07:20] | That was your last great idea. | 上次你出的好主意 |
[07:22] | So someplace else. | 那我就给你找别的地方 |
[07:24] | You’re still my only witness to the Wayne murders. | 你还是韦恩案唯一的证人 |
[07:28] | You haven’t talked to Bruce since he got back? | 布鲁斯回来之后你没跟他说过话吗 |
[07:30] | – No. Why? – Because I told him already. | -没有 怎么了 -因为我告诉过他了 |
[07:35] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[07:36] | I lied. | 我说谎了 |
[07:39] | Sucks about your girlfriend. | 你女友的事真可惜 |
[07:40] | She’s got some really nice stuff. | 她的东西真有档次 |
[07:42] | Hey, wait! | 等下 |
[07:43] | Stop! | 站住 |
[08:03] | Detective James Gordon to see you, Master Bruce. | 詹姆斯·戈登警探来见你了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:07] | Detective. | 警探 |
[08:08] | Bruce, how are you? | 布鲁斯 你好吗 |
[08:14] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[08:17] | I would’ve come by earlier, | 我之前就该过来的 |
[08:18] | but things were a little crazy. | 但是最近事情有点乱 |
[08:20] | You were gone for a while. | 你离开了一阵子 |
[08:22] | Switzerland. | 瑞士 |
[08:23] | Probably wise. | 好决定 |
[08:25] | I saw Selina Kyle. | 我见到了塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[08:27] | She told me she lied. | 她跟我说她撒谎了 |
[08:28] | She saw nothing. | 她什么都没看到 |
[08:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:31] | That’s what she told me. | 她也是这么和我说的 |
[08:32] | She made up the story to get out of juvie. | 她为了不去少管所而编了个故事 |
[08:34] | She could be saying this now because she’s scared. | 她现在这么说可能是因为害怕了 |
[08:37] | It would be understandable after what happened. | 鉴于之前发生的事 这也可以理解 |
[08:39] | No. | 不 |
[08:41] | She doesn’t scare easily. | 她没有那么胆小 |
[08:43] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[08:45] | She didn’t see the killer. | 她没有看到凶手 |
[08:51] | Look, this is unfortunate, | 这确实很令人遗憾 |
[08:54] | but it doesn’t mean we’re back to square one. | 但是这不意味着我们就回到了起点 |
[08:56] | Someone sent assassins after her. | 有人派了刺客杀她 |
[08:58] | Only a guilty person would do that. | 只有心怀鬼胎的人才会这么做 |
[09:00] | Yes, and led her bloody assassins to the manor. | 是呀 把该死的刺客引来了庄园 |
[09:05] | Thank you very much. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[09:07] | Anyway, you need no longer concern yourself with the case. | 总之 你不需要再关注这件案子了 |
[09:11] | Bruce, this isn’t the time to give up. | 布鲁斯 这不是放弃的时候 |
[09:13] | I’m not giving up. | 我没要放弃 |
[09:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:16] | Months ago, you promised you’d find who killed my parents, | 几个月前 你保证你会找到杀害我父母的凶手 |
[09:19] | and in all that time, you’ve managed to find one witness, | 而这段时间里 你只找到了一名证人 |
[09:21] | who turned out to be a liar. | 还是个假冒的 |
[09:24] | An investigation like this takes time. | 这种调查需要时间 |
[09:26] | I understand, but I don’t want you to feel bound | 我理解 但是我不想让你觉得 |
[09:29] | by an oath you can’t fulfill. | 被一个无法实现的诺言所束缚 |
[09:32] | I’m releasing you from your promise. | 你不需要再遵守对我的承诺了 |
[09:36] | I’ll pursue the matter on my own. | 我会自己追查这件事 |
[09:40] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[09:41] | Yeah, no, I really wouldn’t bother, actually, mate. | 劝你别费劲了 真的 老兄 |
[09:44] | Once Master Bruce makes up his mind, | 一旦布鲁斯少爷决定了 |
[09:46] | there’s no arguing with him. | 就无法再说服他了 |
[09:49] | He can’t pursue this case on his own. | 他不能自己追查这件事 |
[09:51] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[09:52] | Then I’ll have to look after him. | 那我就得照顾他了 |
[09:55] | Can I show you the door? | 我送你去门口吧 |
[10:03] | Hey, sleepy head. | 瞌睡虫 |
[10:04] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[10:07] | You smell that air? | 你闻到这味道了吗 |
[10:10] | That’s country air. | 乡下的味道 |
[10:14] | Let’s get some chow. | 咱们去弄点吃的吧 |
[10:20] | Chow. | 吃的 |
[10:22] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[10:33] | So where’s the guy? | 您那个人呢 |
[10:34] | Which guy? | 什么人 |
[10:36] | The guy with the thing. | 有事的那个人 |
[10:38] | Oh, he’ll be along. | 他会来的 |
[10:40] | You don’t like the coffee? | 你不喜欢咖啡吗 |
[10:42] | I like the coffee. | 我喜欢咖啡 |
[10:43] | How about the oatmeal? | 那燕麦粥呢 |
[10:45] | Also delicious. | 也很喜欢 |
[10:46] | It’s good to get out of the city, huh? | 出城感觉挺不错的吧 |
[10:48] | Away from the fumes, the noise. | 远离尘嚣 噪音 |
[10:51] | I can finally hear myself think. | 终于能静下心思考了 |
[10:54] | It’s all so… | 这里是那么 |
[10:55] | simple and clean and honest out here. | 简单 干净 诚实 |
[10:58] | Fresh air, oatmeal, | 新鲜空气 燕麦粥 |
[11:01] | good friends. | 好朋友 |
[11:03] | How true. | 说得太对了 |
[11:03] | In Gotham, we never have any time to connect, to reflect. | 在哥谭 咱俩总没时间交流 反思 |
[11:07] | – You feel that? – Absolutely. | -你明白吗 -当然 |
[11:12] | This guy with the thing… | 这个有事的人 |
[11:16] | What is the thing? | 是什么事啊 |
[11:17] | Stop worrying about that guy. | 别去想那人了 |
[11:19] | You know what I was thinking about? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[11:21] | This is crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[11:22] | Indian Hill. | 印第安山 |
[11:24] | You know, that dump in Arkham that I traded to Falcone | 阿卡姆那块我用来跟法尔科内换你脑袋的 |
[11:28] | for your neck. | 破地皮 |
[11:30] | How could I forget? | 怎么忘得了呢 |
[11:31] | I’m eternally grateful. | 我不胜感激 |
[11:33] | You suggested it, whispered it in my ear. | 是你在我耳边提议的 |
[11:37] | It’s worthless land. | 那是块一文不值的破地 |
[11:38] | But was it so worthless? | 真的是一文不值吗 |
[11:41] | I mean, Falcone snapped it up pretty quick. | 法尔科内当时立刻就同意了 |
[11:44] | It was a token. | 就是个象征 |
[11:45] | He simply needed to save face. | 他只是要挽回面子而已 |
[11:47] | After Nikolai died… | 在尼古拉死后 |
[11:48] | Ah, see, you wouldn’t believe it. | 我说了你肯定不会信 |
[11:50] | That’s the other thing I was thinking about. | 我正好也在想这件事 |
[11:52] | The fight with Nikolai when Frankie was killed. | 跟尼古拉的那场火拼 弗兰基被杀那次 |
[11:55] | What was he stabbed, like, ten times? | 他被捅了有十刀吧 |
[11:58] | I don’t recall the exact number. | 我不记得具体数目了 |
[12:00] | Only, it was a gunfight. | 但那是场枪战啊 |
[12:02] | How’d Frankie get killed with a knife? | 弗兰基怎么会死在一把刀下 |
[12:06] | That always kind of bugged me. | 这事一直让我百思不得其解 |
[12:08] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[12:09] | I’m not much use when things get physical. | 每当牵涉到武力 我就没多大用了 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry I couldn’t save him. | 很抱歉我没能救他 |
[12:14] | I was just reminiscing. | 我只是在回想 |
[12:16] | Don’t beat yourself up about it. | 别责怪自己 |
[12:18] | We all got our talents, right? | 我们都有各自的长处 |
[12:21] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[12:22] | Me… | 我 |
[12:25] | I’m deceptively quick for a big guy. | 别看块头大 反应其实很敏捷 |
[12:28] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna go get some air. | 我要出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[12:36] | Wait for the guy with the thing, hmm? | 等那个有事的人来 |
[12:40] | The guy. Right. | 那人 没错 |
[12:57] | How about getting it right the first time | 不如第一次就别出错 |
[12:58] | so we don’t have to keep doing this? | 这样我们就不用总这样了 |
[13:01] | Detective Bullock? | 布洛克警探 |
[13:02] | It’s my name. Don’t wear it out. | 正是 有话快说 |
[13:04] | I’m Scottie Mullens. | 我叫斯科蒂·穆伦斯 |
[13:05] | You called me about Adam Jodowsky. | 你找我谈亚当·戈多夫斯基的事 |
[13:07] | Oh… Oh, Miss Mullens, yes. | 对 穆伦斯小姐 没错 |
[13:09] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你来一趟 |
[13:11] | Uh, Miss? Mrs.? | 小姐还是夫人 |
[13:13] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[13:13] | Good. Good. Please. | 好的 好的 这边请 |
[13:15] | So… | 那 |
[13:17] | how did you know Mr. Jodowsky? | 你是怎么认识戈多夫斯基先生的 |
[13:21] | I was his sponsor, sort of. | 我是他的担保人 |
[13:23] | We’re… we’re in a support group together. | 我们一起参加互助组 |
[13:27] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 是吗 |
[13:29] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[13:30] | This is a homicide division. | 这里是凶案组 |
[13:31] | You’re a homicide detective. | 而你是凶案组警探 |
[13:35] | We found his body this morning. | 今早我们发现了他的尸体 |
[13:37] | Your number was in his pocket. | 他的口袋里有你的号码 |
[13:39] | I’d just given it to him. | 我刚刚给他的 |
[13:41] | I recently started being his sponsor. | 我最近才开始做他的担保人 |
[13:45] | So, uh, what kind of group is this? | 这个互助组是什么样的小组 |
[13:47] | Uh, for booze, pills? | 是戒酒还是戒毒的 |
[13:49] | It’s for people suffering from phobias. | 是为患有恐惧症的人而开设的 |
[13:51] | – You’re joking. – Fear can be debilitating. | -开玩笑吧 -恐惧会让人无力 |
[13:53] | It helps to talk to someone about it. | 和人聊聊病情有所帮助 |
[13:55] | Don’t be an ass. | 别犯浑 |
[13:57] | – Excuse me? – You were about to make fun. | -你说什么 -你要拿这事开玩笑 |
[13:59] | Don’t be an ass. | 别犯浑 |
[14:01] | You’re right. I’m sorry. I was. | 你说得对 抱歉 我不该这样 |
[14:03] | No fun-making. Please. | 不拿这事开玩笑 请坐 |
[14:07] | What was Mr. Jodowsky’s phobia? | 戈多夫斯基先生生前恐惧什么 |
[14:11] | Heights. | 恐高 |
[14:13] | So if he was found dangling from the top of a tall building… | 那如果他被人挂在一座高层建筑上… |
[14:16] | Oh, my God. Is that how he…? | 天啊 他就是那么… |
[14:18] | I’m gonna need the names of all the people in the support group. | 我需要所有互助组成员的名字 |
[14:21] | It’s completely anonymous. | 互助组完全是匿名的 |
[14:23] | Adam was the only one I knew personally. | 亚当是唯一一个和我有私交的人 |
[14:26] | You don’t think someone from the group did this? | 不会是互助组里的人干的吧 |
[14:28] | Could be. Killer certainly seemed to know of his phobia. | 有可能 凶手显然知道他的恐惧症 |
[14:33] | Are you Irish? | 你是爱尔兰人吗 |
[14:35] | Y-You seem like you could be Irish. | 你看着好像是爱尔兰人 |
[14:37] | What’s it to you? | 这有什么关系 |
[14:38] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[14:40] | When’s the next meeting? | 下一次开会是什么时候 |
[14:41] | Tonight, 6:00. | 今晚6点 |
[14:43] | And these things– they usually run, what, an hour? | 一般开多久 一小时吗 |
[14:47] | So, | 那么 |
[14:48] | you could maybe go to dinner afterwards. | 结束之后 你还可以去吃晚餐 |
[14:53] | Hypothetically. | 有这种可能吧 |
[14:55] | Hypothetically. | 有这种可能 |
[14:57] | Okay, well, I’m gonna keep working the case, | 很好 我会继续调查这件案子 |
[14:59] | and I’m gonna call you if I feel the need to go to this meeting. | 如果有必要去互助组走一趟 我会给你打电话的 |
[15:06] | We’re gonna find who did this. | 我们会找到凶手的 |
[15:08] | I promise, Miss Mullens. | 我保证 穆伦斯小姐 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | So I went through the materials from the scene. | 我查了犯罪现场的东西 |
[15:18] | Ropes and pulleys can be bought anywhere. | 绳子和滑轮哪里都买得到 |
[15:22] | For what it’s worth, I, uh, traced the chair | 不管怎么样 我又查了 |
[15:23] | the victim was tied to. | 绑着被害人的椅子 |
[15:25] | Yeah. I’m listening. | 我在听呢 |
[15:27] | Banker’s chair, wooden, made by some company in the Narrows | 这种木质的滑轮椅是奈何岛 |
[15:30] | that’s been closed down for years. | 一家倒闭多年的工厂生产的 |
[15:32] | Great. Let’s go. | 太好了 我们走 |
[15:33] | You sure? That’s a pretty thin lead, Harv. | 真的吗 这条线索希望不大啊 哈维 |
[15:36] | Since when have you been scared of a little work, huh? | 你不是从来不怕麻烦的吗 |
[16:11] | What was he after? | 他想要什么呢 |
[16:27] | Well, now. | 啊呀呀 |
[16:32] | There! See? I told you! | 看见了吧 我说了 |
[16:35] | Oh, dear. | 上帝啊 |
[16:36] | Get your hand out of that corpse. | 把你的手从尸体里拿出来 |
[16:41] | Now. | 马上 |
[16:42] | I was just passing by, and I, um, | 我刚刚路过 |
[16:44] | uh… I was… I was just curious. | 有点好奇 |
[16:47] | What was I thinking? | 我怎么搞的 |
[16:48] | I… Sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[16:49] | Won’t happen again. Promise. | 绝不会再这样了 我保证 |
[16:51] | Do something about this or I’m going over your head. | 你要是再不采取行动 我就上报了 |
[16:53] | I’m the medical examiner! | 我才是法医 |
[16:55] | Not this gibbering loon! | 不是这个胡言乱语的疯子 |
[16:59] | I’m sorry, Ed. | 对不起 爱德 |
[17:02] | Till further notice, you’re suspended. | 你被暂时停职了 |
[17:04] | Finally. | 总算啊 |
[17:11] | But I found something. | 可我有发现啊 |
[17:17] | So, word around the house is that | 大家都在说 |
[17:19] | you and Doc Caliente have a thing. | 你和美女医生好上了 |
[17:21] | Thompkins? | 汤普金斯吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, kind of. I guess. | 算是吧 |
[17:25] | So you and Barbara are finally finito? | 那你和芭芭拉就彻底掰了 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:29] | Dropped the keys off at her apartment today. | 今天去公寓把钥匙留下了 |
[17:32] | Get any of that righteous breakup sex? | 有没有打分手炮 |
[17:34] | She wasn’t there. | 她不在 |
[17:35] | You notice I don’t ask you about your love life? | 你发现我从不问你的感情生活吧 |
[17:37] | My love life is an open book and a short and nasty one. | 我的感情生活短暂凌乱 毫无可瞒 |
[17:40] | But I’m working on the vic’s friend in the phobia support group, | 不过我看上被害人互助会的那个朋友了 |
[17:42] | and unless she’s the killer, | 只要她不是凶手 |
[17:44] | I think I’m in there. | 我一定要追她 |
[17:45] | You see why I don’t ask? | 这就是我为什么不问 |
[17:47] | Don’t screw it up with the doctor. | 别伤人家医生的心 |
[17:49] | I’ll try not to. | 尽量吧 |
[17:50] | Seriously, been willing to forgive you on account | 说真的 我最近对你宽宏大量 |
[17:52] | of you’re not getting laid, but you mean to tell me | 都是可怜你欲求不满 可你现在告诉我 |
[17:54] | this whole time you’ve been making speeches, | 这段时间你到处大放厥词 |
[17:56] | raising hell, you’ve had a woman? | 搞得天翻地覆 居然不是因为寂寞 |
[17:58] | The thought of what you would do if alone | 一想到你要是寂寞了 能做出什么事来 |
[18:00] | is truly terrifying. | 我就害怕得要死 |
[18:09] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[18:10] | Drop the knife! | 把刀子放下 |
[18:17] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[18:26] | Thin lead, huh? | 还希望不大呢 |
[18:43] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[18:47] | I hope everything is to your satisfaction, ma’am. | 希望一切都合您心意 夫人 |
[18:50] | It is. Thank you, Captain. | 我很满意 谢谢你 船长 |
[18:53] | You can see Gotham on the horizon | 假如您想道别的话 |
[18:54] | if you want to say good-bye. | 可以在地平线上看到哥谭 |
[18:56] | No need. | 不需要 |
[18:57] | I’ll be back soon enough. | 我很快就会回来的 |
[18:59] | Well… | 那么… |
[19:00] | if you need anything, just let me know. | 假如您有任何需要 请告诉我 |
[19:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:12] | This lucky fellow and the previous victim | 这个幸运儿和之前那个死者 |
[19:14] | are both part of the same phobia support group. | 都在同一个恐惧症互助组 |
[19:16] | Pigs. Go figure. | 怕猪吗 难以想象 |
[19:18] | How is he? | 他怎样了 |
[19:19] | He’s at Gotham General, scared half to death. | 现在在哥谭总院 被吓掉了半条命 |
[19:21] | The medics had to sedate him. | 医生得给他注射镇定剂 |
[19:22] | The man you shot– was he in this group, too? | 你射杀的那个人 他也是互助组的吗 |
[19:24] | Nope. No I.D. as yet. | 不是 目前还没查到身份 |
[19:26] | We’re running his prints. | 我们在查他的指纹 |
[19:27] | So is he our man or are we still looking for someone else? | 他就是我们要找的人吗 或者另有其人 |
[19:29] | – Hard to say. – He’s our man. | -难说 -就是他了 |
[19:30] | These sort of wackos work alone. | 这种怪人一般都是单干的 |
[19:33] | I’m gonna run by the support group, | 我要去趟互助组 |
[19:34] | tell them it’s been settled. | 告诉他们已经解决了 |
[19:35] | Hey, we don’t know that yet. | 我们还不能确定 |
[19:37] | You need to be more optimistic. | 你得乐观点 |
[19:40] | You do. You need to be more optimistic. | 的确 你是得乐观点 |
[19:42] | We have a perp. | 我们抓到了一个罪犯 |
[19:45] | The postmortem incision on the first victim is weird. | 第一个死者的死后切口很奇怪 |
[19:48] | The killer was after something. I want to know what. | 凶手在寻找什么 我想弄清楚 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna ask Nygma to take a look. | 我要叫尼格玛去看看 |
[19:52] | No. He’s been suspended. | 不行 他被停职了 |
[19:56] | You got the report from the M.E. | 你只能从法医那里拿报告 |
[19:58] | The same M.E. who said my last witness stabbed himself | 就那个告诉我之前那个证人是从背后 |
[20:00] | to death in the back with an ice pick? | 用冰锥捅死自己的法医吗 |
[20:02] | No. No, thanks. Nygma… | 不要 谢了 尼格玛… |
[20:03] | Is not the medical examiner. | 不是法医 |
[20:08] | I like him, too. | 我也喜欢他 |
[20:10] | But there’s nothing I can do, not with the way things are. | 但是以目前的状况 我无能为力 |
[20:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:14] | Look, I’m glad we took down Flass, | 听着 我很高兴我们拿下了弗拉斯 |
[20:17] | but there are people you go after and people you don’t. | 但是有的人是可以查的 有的人则不能 |
[20:20] | So now everything we do is being watched. | 所以 现在我们的一举一动都被盯着 |
[20:22] | You got the bad guy. Let it go. | 你已经抓到坏人了 放手吧 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry you got dragged into it. | 很抱歉您被卷入了这件事 |
[20:28] | Don’t be. | 不必感到抱歉 |
[20:30] | Felt good. | 那感觉挺好的 |
[20:32] | Did, didn’t it? | 是吧 |
[20:43] | Miss Kringle, I came to tell you that I… | 柯林格小姐 我来告诉你我… |
[20:47] | Have you been crying? | 你是在哭吗 |
[20:48] | No, no. I’m-I’m fine. | 没 没有 我没事 |
[20:49] | But I can see tears on your face. | 但是我能看见你脸上有眼泪 |
[20:52] | Is it because your friend Detective Flass was arrested? | 是因为你的朋友弗拉斯警探被捕了吗 |
[20:55] | What do you need, Mr. Nygma? | 你需要什么 尼格玛先生 |
[20:56] | Yes. | 对了 |
[20:58] | I’ve been suspended and won’t be seeing you anymore. | 我被停职了 以后都见不到你了 |
[21:02] | So I wanted to return this pencil. | 所以我想把这支铅笔还给你 |
[21:05] | I took it from your office some time ago. | 之前我从你办公室拿的 |
[21:06] | I kept meaning to return it. | 我一直想还给你的 |
[21:09] | Used to be longer. | 现在短了一些 |
[21:13] | You’re an odd man, Mr. Nygma. | 你是个怪人 尼格玛先生 |
[21:17] | But I’m sorry that you’ve been suspended. | 但是我对你被停职一事深表遗憾 |
[21:20] | I wish something could be done. | 真希望有办法挽回 |
[22:02] | Have a seat. We got to talk. | 坐吧 我们得谈谈 |
[22:11] | I feel that the time has come in our relationship | 我觉得我们现在 |
[22:14] | when we should have trust with each other. | 该相互信任了 |
[22:18] | Real trust. | 真正的信任 |
[22:21] | Total honesty between us. | 完全坦诚相待 |
[22:25] | No secrets. | 没有秘密 |
[22:27] | I 100% agree. | 我百分百同意 |
[22:29] | So here’s a secret to start off. | 我先说个秘密 |
[22:32] | There is no guy with a thing. I lied. | 根本没什么有事的人 我说了谎 |
[22:35] | I was beginning to wonder about him. | 我就觉得奇怪呢 |
[22:38] | Now you. | 到你了 |
[22:39] | – Me? – We’re being honest. | -我 -既然要坦诚 |
[22:41] | You have to tell me a secret in return. | 你也要说个秘密作交换 |
[22:45] | Secrets from you, Don Maroni? | 对您隐瞒的秘密 马罗尼阁下 |
[22:47] | I have none. | 我没有 |
[22:49] | Please. | 说吧 |
[22:52] | Honestly… I don’t really like oatmeal. | 说实话 我不太喜欢吃燕麦 |
[22:56] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[22:57] | See, I like this game. | 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[22:59] | I’ll tell you another secret. | 我再告诉你个秘密 |
[23:02] | Fish Mooney’s alive. | 菲什·穆尼还活着 |
[23:04] | I spoke to her. | 我跟她通过话 |
[23:07] | Good secret, huh? | 这秘密劲爆吧 |
[23:09] | What did Fish say? | 菲什都说什么了 |
[23:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:12] | You have to tell me a secret first. | 你得先还我个秘密 |
[23:13] | That’s how it works. | 得这么玩 |
[23:16] | I don’t much like coffee either. | 我也不太喜欢喝咖啡 |
[23:18] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[23:20] | What did Fish say? | 菲什都说了什么 |
[23:22] | Said you and Falcone have been working together all this time. | 说你和法尔科内一直联手合作 |
[23:27] | She said you’ve been playing me for a chump | 她说我认识你的第一天开始 |
[23:30] | since the first day I met you. | 你就把我当白痴一样耍 |
[23:32] | She would say that, wouldn’t she? | 她当然会这样说 对不对 |
[23:35] | The bitch. | 贱人 |
[23:37] | You don’t believe her, do you? | 您不会相信她吧 |
[23:39] | Well, she did put some incidents | 我不得不说 |
[23:40] | in a different and troubling light, I must say. | 这让人用一种全新而不安的眼光看待很多事 |
[23:46] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那真糟糕 |
[23:48] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[23:49] | Tell me another secret. | 再说个秘密吧 |
[23:51] | A good one this time. | 这次要个劲爆的 |
[23:54] | I took your gun. | 我拿了你的枪 |
[23:58] | I have it right here. | 就在这儿 |
[24:01] | That’s a good secret. | 这个够劲爆 |
[24:03] | I took it because I figured Mooney had called you somehow. | 我拿走它是因为我已经猜到穆尼找到了你 |
[24:06] | I knew you might believe her. | 我就知道你会相信她 |
[24:09] | Doesn’t mean she’s telling the truth. | 但她说的未必是真话 |
[24:11] | Is she? | 是吗 |
[24:13] | Have you been playing me for a chump, Penguin? | 你有把我当白痴耍吗 企鹅 |
[24:20] | I think it’s your turn to tell a secret. | 轮到你说秘密了 |
[24:22] | You little dirtbag. | 你个小杂种 |
[24:25] | I treated you like a friend. | 我当你像朋友一样 |
[24:26] | Like a monkey friend. | 猴子朋友吧 |
[24:29] | You’re the zookeeper, remember? | 你是动物园看守 记得吗 |
[24:33] | Tell me a secret now. | 说秘密吧 |
[24:35] | Just one more then. | 那再说一个 |
[24:37] | I’m tired of this game. | 这游戏我玩腻了 |
[24:40] | That gun is loaded with blanks. | 这把枪装的是空弹 |
[24:43] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[24:51] | – You… – Yeah. | -你 -没错 |
[24:53] | Good secret, huh? | 劲爆吧 |
[25:09] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[25:11] | I was glad to get your call. | 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[25:15] | How are things at Arkham? | 阿卡姆还好吗 |
[25:17] | Little less interesting since you’ve left. | 你走后就无聊多了 |
[25:20] | How are things at the precinct? | 警局还好吧 |
[25:22] | Um, well, actually, that was what I was hoping you could help me with. | 其实我就是因为这个想找你帮忙呢 |
[25:25] | Um, we’ve got this case, | 我们接到一个案子 |
[25:27] | and I can’t understand what exactly our perp was doing. | 我想不通凶手到底想怎么样 |
[25:30] | And our medical examiner is kind of a clown. | 法医又不太靠谱 |
[25:35] | Uh, something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[25:36] | No, not at all. | 没 没有 |
[25:41] | Only, last time we met, you were very passionate. | 只是 上次见面时 你很热情 |
[25:45] | So when you called me, I thought… | 你打给我的时候 我以为… |
[25:48] | Well, whatever. | 怎么说呢 |
[25:50] | I put on lipstick. | 我涂了口红 |
[25:51] | And you want forensic advice. | 而你想要鉴证建议 |
[25:54] | You’re very confusing. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[25:56] | I don’t mean to be. Uh… | 我不是故意的 |
[26:00] | Case is a pretext. | 案子只是借口 |
[26:02] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[26:03] | Why didn’t you just say that? | 为什么不直接说 |
[26:05] | I should have. I haven’t done this in a while. | 是该这样 不过我很久没这么做过了 |
[26:07] | I’m a little rusty. | 有些生疏了 |
[26:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[26:13] | I don’t like to put on lipstick by mistake. | 我可不想涂上口红却会错了意 |
[26:15] | So what’s the issue? | 是什么事 |
[26:16] | Uh, no, no, no, forget the case. | 不不不 别管那案子了 |
[26:18] | – Don’t worry. – Please. | -不用操心 -没事 |
[26:19] | I’m interested. | 我很感兴趣 |
[26:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:28] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[26:31] | When? | 什么时候 |
[26:33] | Uh, yeah, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[26:34] | Take his statement. I’ll be right there. | 给他录口供 我马上就到 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 很抱歉 我得走了 |
[26:40] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[26:41] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[26:42] | I’ll bring this back to you. | 我会把文件拿给你的 |
[26:51] | It’s Harvey. | 我是哈维 |
[26:52] | Harvey, second victim woke up. | 哈维 第二个受害人醒来了 |
[26:54] | Says he was abducted by two men. | 他说他是被两个人绑架的 |
[26:56] | There’s someone still out there. | 还有人逍遥法外 |
[27:03] | It’s kind of you to come here and tell us what happened. | 谢谢你过来告诉我们发生的一切 |
[27:05] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[27:05] | I just didn’t want you worrying, so… | 我只是不想让你担心 |
[27:08] | To be honest, you don’t strike me as the fraidy cat type. | 说实话 我觉得你并不像胆小的人 |
[27:12] | Phobics are not fraidy cats. | 恐惧症患者不是胆小鬼 |
[27:13] | I know. It’s just, you seem like a strong lady is all. | 我知道 只是你看起来很坚强 |
[27:16] | I am strong. | 我是很坚强 |
[27:18] | I just happen to be terrified of swimming pools. | 我只是碰巧害怕游泳池而已 |
[27:21] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[27:23] | Well, I can see how that might be a thing. | 这的确是个问题 |
[27:26] | Nearly everyone has a thing. | 几乎人人都有问题 |
[27:28] | I’m sure that you, if you dig deep enough, | 我敢说 如果你深入内心 |
[27:30] | would have issues that you need to confront. | 也会有需要面对的问题 |
[27:32] | I’m a cop; the only thing I’m scared of is decaf coffee. | 我是警察 唯一怕的就是低因咖啡 |
[27:35] | Really? I’ve always found | 真的吗 我发现 |
[27:37] | that the best and bravest people are the ones | 最优秀最勇敢的人 |
[27:39] | that willingly acknowledge their fears. | 往往会坦然承认他们的恐惧 |
[27:42] | Maybe you’ve just been hanging out | 也许只是你约会过的人里 |
[27:43] | with too many timid and whiny people. | 有太多胆小 爱抱怨的人 |
[27:46] | You are so bad. | 你真是太坏了 |
[27:49] | I’m scared all the time. | 我总是在害怕 |
[27:51] | And it’s something I’d be | 我愿意 |
[27:53] | willing to share with the group | 和小组进行分享 |
[27:55] | if you think it might be helpful. | 如果你觉得能对我有帮助的话 |
[27:57] | Yes. | 当然 |
[27:58] | Yes, thank you. | 当然 谢谢你 |
[28:00] | I think it would. | 我觉得会有帮助的 |
[28:11] | First time? | 第一次 |
[28:12] | Yeah. You? | 是的 你呢 |
[28:13] | No, I’m a regular. | 不是 我一直参加的 |
[28:24] | So here’s the deal. | 情况是这样的 |
[28:25] | You go in the car, | 你进到车里 |
[28:26] | the car’s already in the crusher, | 那辆车已经在粉碎机上了 |
[28:28] | you get squeezed to death, | 你会被挤压致死 |
[28:29] | it takes a couple of minutes to die. | 会用上几分钟才能断气 |
[28:31] | Whatever comes out, I send to Falcone. | 不管出来的是什么 我都会送给法尔科内 |
[28:33] | Maybe he uses it as a coffee table. | 也许他会拿去做咖啡桌 |
[28:35] | Don Maroni, please listen to me. | 马罗尼阁下 请听我说 |
[28:37] | Oh, this is the begging part? | 到乞求的部分了吗 |
[28:38] | Oh, good, ’cause this is my favorite part. | 很好 因为这是我最爱的部分 |
[28:40] | Go ahead and beg for your miserable life. | 来吧 为你的狗命乞求吧 |
[28:42] | Just allow me to suggest some options here. | 容我提议一些选择 |
[28:46] | Dead, I’m worthless. | 我死了就毫无价值了 |
[28:48] | If you factor in Falcone’s inevitable retaliation, | 再考虑到法尔科内必然会为此做出报复 |
[28:51] | killing me will be a net loss for you. | 杀我对您只有损失 |
[28:54] | This is not a business issue. | 这不是个生意问题 |
[28:57] | Me and Frankie Carbone go back 20 years. | 我和弗兰基·卡彭是20多年的朋友了 |
[29:00] | You hurt me, Penguin. | 你伤了我 企鹅 |
[29:01] | You were right about Indian Hill. | 印第安山的事被您说着了 |
[29:04] | There’s more to it. | 的确有内幕 |
[29:04] | Falcone knows something. | 法尔科内知道些内情 |
[29:06] | I don’t know what, b-but I-I can find out… | 我还不知道是什么 但我会查明… |
[29:08] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[29:09] | You’re making me sad. | 我看你都难受 |
[29:12] | How did I ever fall for your crap? | 我当初怎么就信了你的一派胡言 |
[29:14] | N-No. | 不不 |
[29:15] | No. No. No. | 不要啊 |
[29:17] | Please. Please. | 求您 求您 |
[29:18] | No. No. | 不要 |
[29:27] | Say hi to Frankie for me. | 替我跟弗兰基问个好 |
[30:04] | I’m afraid every day. | 我每天都感到害怕 |
[30:07] | I’m afraid I’m gonna die in an alley. | 我怕自己会死在暗巷里 |
[30:11] | Bleeding out while some scumbag goes through my pockets | 慢慢流血至死 而有个人渣却在翻我兜 |
[30:14] | and laughs at me. | 嘲笑我 |
[30:17] | And I try to speak, but nothing comes out. | 我想说话 却说不出声 |
[30:19] | And I just lie there, | 我躺在那里 |
[30:21] | staring at a small space of sky between the buildings. | 盯着头顶建筑物之间的一小片天空 |
[30:26] | And then I die. | 然后死去 |
[30:28] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[30:31] | I don’t want to die alone in some gutter. | 我不想独自死在什么破地方 |
[30:34] | I want to die in a warm cozy bed | 我想死在温暖的床上 |
[30:38] | in the arms of a beautiful woman. | 在一个漂亮女人的怀里 |
[30:42] | Thank you for sharing, Harvey. | 多谢分享 哈维 |
[30:49] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有别人想分享的吗 |
[30:53] | Tod, go ahead. | 托德 说吧 |
[30:56] | My name is Tod, and… | 我叫托德 |
[30:59] | I’ve never spoken here before, but… | 我以前从未在这里发过言 |
[31:02] | …I have a horrible terror of failure. | 我特别害怕失败 |
[31:05] | I torment myself and those around me. | 我折磨自己和身边的人 |
[31:08] | I’d crawl on broken glass to avoid failing. | 为了不失败 我宁可爬碎玻璃 |
[31:12] | About anything. | 我愿做任何事 |
[31:14] | I inherited this illness from my father, | 这种疾病我是从父亲那里继承来的 |
[31:17] | but I’m afraid I’m passing it on to my son. | 但恐怕我如今把它传给了儿子 |
[31:28] | We’re here for you, Tod. | 有我们呢 托德 |
[31:30] | When I came home from work yesterday, | 我昨天下班回家 |
[31:33] | my precious son was crying, | 我的宝贝儿子在哭 |
[31:36] | and he said to me that he… | 他对我说 他… |
[31:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:41] | I can’t speak. | 我说不出口 |
[31:43] | – I’m so sorry. – Tod? | -很抱歉 -托德 |
[31:44] | Tod. | 托德 |
[31:47] | Tod? | 托德 |
[32:04] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. What? | 开什么玩笑 干什么 |
[32:06] | Don Maroni, you have to listen to me. | 马罗尼阁下 您得听我说 |
[32:08] | Uh, see, no. | 不 |
[32:08] | This is how this all began, | 这一切就是这么开始的 |
[32:10] | me listening to you. | 我听你说话 |
[32:11] | I was telling the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[32:13] | About Indian Hill. And Arkham. | 关于印第安山 关于阿卡姆 |
[32:15] | Whoever controls Arkham will control Gotham! I can… | 控制了阿卡姆的人将控制哥谭 我可以… |
[32:18] | Would you shut up and take it like a man? | 闭上嘴 像个男人一样死吧 |
[32:40] | Hello, is this Mr. Duffy? | 你好 是达夫先生吗 |
[32:42] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听好了 |
[32:44] | I’m the man in the car in this ferocious machine of yours. | 我就是你这台残暴机器碾压的车里的人 |
[32:47] | My name is Oswald Cobblepot. | 我名叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[32:49] | And I work for Don Carmine Falcone of Gotham City. | 我为哥谭市的卡麦·法尔科内阁下工作 |
[32:52] | Do you know who Don Falcone is? | 你知道法尔科内阁下是谁吗 |
[32:55] | Good. I just called Don Falcone, | 很好 我刚刚给法尔科内阁下打了电话 |
[32:57] | and I told him exactly where I am and what’s happening. | 把我在哪和现在的情况都如实告诉了他 |
[33:00] | So, Duffy, you better stop this machine right now, | 所以 达夫 你最好赶紧把机器停下 |
[33:04] | because if I die, | 因为如果我死了 |
[33:06] | Don Falcone is gonna send a team up here | 法尔科内阁下会派一队人马来 |
[33:08] | to skin you alive and slaughter your family. | 把你活活剥皮 再杀了你家人 |
[33:11] | But Don Maroni said… | 但是马罗尼阁下说 |
[33:12] | Don Falcone runs Gotham, | 法尔科内阁下才掌管哥谭 |
[33:15] | and you’re about to murder his right-hand man. | 你就要杀掉他的得力手下了 |
[33:23] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[33:36] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[33:57] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[34:01] | Is it just me, or have those two been gone a while? | 只有我觉得他俩已经去很久了吗 |
[34:10] | This has been real and fun, but I got to go. | 这经历很真实很有趣 但我得走了 |
[34:52] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:00] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 不是看上去那样的 |
[35:02] | Other members say our abductor’s been coming the last month. | 其他成员说绑架者上个月一直有参与会议 |
[35:05] | Said his name was Tod, | 自称名字是托德 |
[35:06] | but group protocol requires they remain anonymous. | 但根据互助组规定 他们是匿名的 |
[35:09] | So no real I.D. | 所以查不到真实身份 |
[35:10] | And the guy you shot, the one with the pigs? | 你打中的那个 那个猪人呢 |
[35:12] | Prints came back: career criminal. | 指纹结果出来了 是职业罪犯 |
[35:14] | Probably just the muscle. The other guy was in charge. | 大概只是动手的 说了算的是另一个 |
[35:16] | He knew there was a cop there at the meeting. | 他知道会议上有个警察 |
[35:18] | He still took her. | 还是劫走了她 |
[35:19] | That’s cold or crazy. | 这不是冷酷就是疯狂 |
[35:21] | Either way, he’s almost sure to follow the same M.O. | 不管怎样 他一定会采取同样的犯罪手法 |
[35:24] | He’ll confront Miss Mullens with her greatest fear. | 他会逼穆伦斯小姐面对最大的恐惧 |
[35:26] | Which is drowning. | 就是溺水 |
[35:27] | Specifically in a pool. | 准确说是在泳池里 |
[35:28] | There’s hundreds of pools in Gotham. | 哥谭有几百个泳池呢 |
[35:30] | – We can’t possibly get to every… – That was her mother. | -我们不可能每个都顾及到 -她妈妈的电话 |
[35:33] | When she was seven, Scottie almost drowned | 斯科蒂7岁的时候差点淹死在 |
[35:34] | in Lemmars Park pool uptown. | 上城区的拉马斯公园游泳池 |
[35:36] | It’s a start, I guess. | 这是个起点吧 |
[35:37] | That’s where he took her, I can feel it. | 他一定是带她去那儿了 我能感觉到 |
[35:42] | – Boss? – Uh, not now, Joe. | -老大 -不是时候 乔 |
[35:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:47] | Tell me that’s not what it looks like. | 那不是我想的那样吧 |
[35:52] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[35:54] | I’d say you’re an eight on the Crane Scale. | 能给你个8分了 |
[35:59] | Profound fear. | 深度恐惧 |
[36:02] | 12 is top. | 12分是满分 |
[36:03] | Abject heart-stopping terror. | 令心脏停跳的深刻恐惧 |
[36:06] | I’m surprised you’re only an eight. | 你只有8真是令我惊讶 |
[36:08] | You do understand that this is really happening? | 你明白这事是真的在发生吧 |
[36:12] | I’m going to drown you. | 我要淹死你 |
[36:15] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[36:17] | There! That’s a ten. | 好了 到10了 |
[36:23] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[36:25] | Jonathan, I said to wait in the van. | 乔纳森 我叫你在车里等的 |
[36:28] | The parking meter ran out. | 停车计时器到时间了 |
[36:35] | Look, son, I know this hard, | 儿子 我知道这很艰难 |
[36:37] | but we talked about it. | 但我们谈过了 |
[36:38] | It’s for the common good, for humanity. | 这是为了大局 为了人类 |
[36:43] | I know. I just… I think… | 我知道 我只是…我觉得… |
[36:45] | This will be over soon. Here. | 很快就好了 给 |
[36:48] | Go and feed the meter. | 去投到计时器里 |
[36:49] | Go on, go. | 去吧 |
[37:02] | Now, my dear, don’t think badly of me. | 亲爱的 别太怪我 |
[37:30] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[37:32] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[37:39] | I’m on him! You get her! | 我追他 你救她 |
[39:12] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[39:13] | I told you he was alive. | 我就说他还活着 |
[39:15] | Praise the Lord. | 感谢主 |
[39:17] | Glory be. | 我主仁慈 |
[39:21] | What happened to you, boy? | 你是怎么了 孩子 |
[39:24] | Like the prodigal son, ma’am, I have fallen. | 就如浪子 女士 我堕落了 |
[39:28] | Like Job, I’ve been tested in the deepest pits | 就像约伯 我被投入最深的不忠深渊 |
[39:30] | of the devil’s perfidy and survived. | 接受试炼 而存活了下来 |
[39:33] | Lord have mercy. | 吾主仁慈 |
[39:40] | Are you headed to Gotham City, by any chance? | 你们不会是要去哥谭市吧 |
[39:43] | Sure. Come on. | 是啊 来吧 |
[40:19] | Case files you gave me about that man who was thrown from the roof. | 这是你给我的那个被从楼上扔下去的男人的案卷 |
[40:22] | Did you catch his killer yet? | 你抓到凶手了吗 |
[40:24] | Uh, no. He’s still out there. | 还没 他还在逃 |
[40:26] | I followed up, | 我跟踪调查了一下 |
[40:27] | and I had a quick look at his corpse. | 然后给他做了个尸检 |
[40:28] | A quick look at his corpse? | 你还尸检了 |
[40:30] | Yeah, its’ just downstairs at the morgue. No trouble. | 就在楼下停尸间里 没什么麻烦的 |
[40:32] | So the killer removed his adrenal glands. | 凶手取走了他的肾上腺 |
[40:34] | Adrenal glands? That’s strange. | 肾上腺 真奇怪 |
[40:35] | They have no value on the black market, do they? | 这东西在黑市上没有价值吧 |
[40:37] | No. Kidneys and livers, yes. | 没有 肾和肝脏 有 |
[40:39] | Adrenal glands, no. | 肾上腺 没有 |
[40:40] | It produces cortisol, | 它产生皮质醇 |
[40:42] | the hormone that gives us that adrenalized fight-or-flight reaction. | 这种激素激发我们的战斗-逃逸反应 |
[40:46] | Essentially, it’s the fear gland. | 总之 就是恐惧腺 |
[40:48] | And our man wants to take it from the victim | 而凶手要在被害人最害怕的时候 |
[40:50] | when he’s most fearful. Why do that? | 取走他的肾上腺 为什么呢 |
[40:52] | All I can think of is that at the moment of death, | 我只能想到 在死亡来临的时刻 |
[40:55] | the victim’s adrenals would produce a massive, | 被害人的肾上腺能产生 |
[40:57] | highly-elevated form of cortisol. | 大量高质的皮质醇 |
[41:00] | Fascinating, huh? | 很有意思吧 |
[41:01] | This is one weird dude. | 这人真怪 |
[41:03] | A doctor or a nurse, most likely. | 应该是个医生或护士 |
[41:05] | Takes some skill to remove adrenals as cleanly as they did. | 他们能把肾上腺切除得那么干净是需要技术的 |
[41:08] | You really like this kind of work, huh? | 你真的很喜欢这种工作 是吧 |
[41:10] | I do. | 是啊 |
[41:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:12] | Maybe there’ll be more for you. | 或许今后还有更多机会 |
[41:14] | A full-time job, even. | 甚至是全职工作 |
[41:16] | Our M.E. has been fired for stealing body parts. | 我们的法医因盗取尸块被开除了 |
[41:19] | Can you believe that? | 能相信吗 |
[41:20] | Only in Gotham. | 在哥谭就不奇怪 |
[41:22] | So, what do you say we discuss this potential job | 我们回头谈谈这份可能的工作 |
[41:27] | over dinner? | 一起吃个晚饭吧 |
[41:29] | Nice segue, Mr. Smooth. | 说的真圆滑啊 |
[41:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Dinner sounds good. | 晚饭是个好主意 |
[41:35] | Are you gonna bring your case files? | 你还要带上卷宗吗 |
[41:37] | Go ahead, mock my crude dating skills. | 随你嘲笑我生疏的约会技能吧 |
[41:38] | I’m doing my best. | 我已经尽力了 |
[41:41] | You’re doing fine. | 你挺好的 |
[41:45] | I have a powerful urge to kiss you right now. | 我现在好想吻你 |
[41:50] | Why don’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[41:57] | Because I’m on duty, and, uh… | 因为我在当班 |
[42:01] | there’s about 50 people watching us. | 而且有50来个人在看着我们呢 |
[42:03] | Scaredy-cat. | 害怕了 |
[42:04] | Damn straight. I have an image to keep up. | 当然 我还得维护形象呢 |
[42:07] | The heartless, by-the-book, hard man. | 无情 刻板的硬汉吗 |
[42:10] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[42:12] | On the count of three, I’m gonna lean in, | 数到三 我就靠过来 |
[42:14] | so that it’s subtle. | 这样就很自然了 |
[42:16] | Then you’re gonna kiss me on the cheek or no dinner. | 你得吻我的脸颊 否则就别想吃饭了 |
[42:18] | – Come on. – I’m serious. | -别这样 -我认真的 |
[42:23] | One, | 一 |
[42:25] | two, | 二 |
[42:29] | three. | 三 |
[42:48] | I’m not leaving after all. | 我不用走了 |
[42:51] | What? | 什么 |
[42:52] | It turns out that the medical examiner is leaving, | 验尸官要走人了 |
[42:54] | so Captain Essen decided to reinstate me. | 所以艾森警监复了我的职 |
[42:58] | Okay, good. | 好啊 |
[43:04] | Mr. Nygma? | 尼格玛先生 |
[43:09] | You owe me a new pencil. | 你欠我一只新铅笔 |
[43:28] | What’s going on? What’s happening? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[43:30] | I can hide you. Quickly. | 我可以把你藏起来 快来 |