时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This is, Reginald Payne. | 这位是雷吉纳德·佩恩 |
[00:04] | We served together, sir. | 我们是老战友 少爷 |
[00:05] | Please, feel free to stay with us a few days. | 请安心在这里待几天吧 |
[00:07] | You’re stealing from us? | 你在偷我们的东西 |
[00:13] | Arnold Flass. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯 |
[00:14] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Leon Winkler. | 你因杀害利昂·温克勒被捕了 |
[00:16] | I.A. ruled it a suicide. | 内务处说他是自杀 |
[00:18] | Arnold Flass, you’re under arrest. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯 你被捕了 |
[00:19] | I’m protected. | 我有人罩着 |
[00:21] | So… you’re the one causing all of the fuss. | 那么 惹事的就是你吗 |
[00:24] | You will take nothing from me. | 你休想从我身上拿走任何东西 |
[00:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:33] | He has nothing concrete. | 他没什么切实证据 |
[00:35] | Now’s the time to make a move on the kid. | 现在是对那孩子采取行动的最佳时机 |
[00:47] | Slim pickings at the food court. | 食堂选择不多 |
[00:49] | – Brought you a bagel. – Thanks. | -给你买了百吉饼 -谢谢 |
[00:52] | Nothing for the invalid? | 没给伤患买吗 |
[00:54] | Sorry. Hospital food only. | 抱歉 只能吃医院的食物 |
[00:57] | – Doctor’s orders. How you feeling? – All right. | -医生嘱咐 感觉怎样 -还好 |
[00:58] | Had a slight… puncture. | 被刺伤了点 |
[01:01] | Leaked a bit. | 有点漏 |
[01:02] | So I know last night must be kind of a blur, | 昨晚的事你估计都记不清了 |
[01:04] | but do you have any idea who did this? | 但你知道是谁干的吗 |
[01:07] | It-it was… | 是… |
[01:07] | It was dark. It was very dark. | 当时很黑 非常黑 |
[01:09] | Saw a… | 看到了 |
[01:10] | shadow and… | 一道黑影 然后… |
[01:13] | my savior Master Bruce was leaning over me. | 我的恩人布鲁斯少爷就站在我身边了 |
[01:16] | Did you get a look at the guy? | 你看到那人的长相了吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 没有 |
[01:23] | Sorry. My captain keeps calling. | 抱歉 警监不停打电话 |
[01:24] | It’s fine, Detective. | 没事的 警探 |
[01:26] | – Just-just go. – No, I can stay. | -去吧 -没事 我可以留下 |
[01:29] | I really appreciate you sitting with Master Bruce, | 我真的很感谢你陪着布鲁斯少爷 |
[01:31] | but as you can see, I’m completely fine. | 但如你所见 我都没事了 |
[01:34] | Go. | 走吧 |
[01:37] | All right. I’ll try and stop by later. | 好 我尽量待会儿来看你们 |
[01:40] | Thank you again for coming, Detective. | 再次谢谢你能来 警探 |
[01:49] | Why not tell him the truth? | 为什么不告诉他实情 |
[01:52] | Well, believe it or not, Master Bruce, Reggie’s a mate, | 信不信由你 布鲁斯少爷 雷吉是我朋友 |
[01:55] | and you don’t set coppers on your mates, do you? | 你不能让警察去抓朋友啊 |
[01:57] | But he nearly killed you. | 但他差点杀了你 |
[01:58] | I served with that bastard. | 我跟那混球一起当过兵 |
[02:00] | Anyone sorts him out, it’s me– nobody else. | 要有人去找他 也得是我 |
[02:02] | It wouldn’t be right. | 否则不义气 |
[02:05] | Why would he stab you? | 他为什么要捅你 |
[02:06] | That’s a bloody good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[02:08] | And one… | 还是个 |
[02:10] | I mean to find out. | 我想弄明白的问题 |
[02:17] | ‘Cause longer that bloody lunatic’s out on the loose… | 那疯子一天不抓回来 |
[02:22] | …the harder it’s gonna be to find him. | 想找到他就越难 |
[02:24] | Now, you just… | 你去… |
[02:27] | G-get back in bed, Alfred. | 回床上去 阿尔弗雷德 |
[02:29] | Just pass me my robe. | 把袍子给我 |
[02:30] | Get back in bed! | 回床上去 |
[02:35] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[02:51] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[02:53] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[02:56] | How long have I been… | 我这是… |
[02:57] | Asleep? | 睡了多久吗 |
[02:58] | Just since last night. | 就从昨晚到现在 |
[03:02] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[03:04] | My head hurts. | 头疼欲裂 |
[03:05] | To be expected. | 预料之中 |
[03:06] | May I? | 让我看看 |
[03:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:12] | Dr. Francis Dulmacher. | 弗兰西斯·杜马赫医生 |
[03:15] | Founder of this facility. | 这里的创建者 |
[03:18] | A pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[03:21] | I’ve gone to great lengths to meet you, Doctor. | 我为见你可是费尽心思啊 医生 |
[03:24] | Indeed you have. | 的确如此 |
[03:27] | I must say you have a remarkable constitution. | 我得说 你们的体质令人赞叹 |
[03:30] | I wish I could say the same of all my patients. | 真希望我所有病人都这样 |
[03:33] | So I’m a patient now? | 我现在是病人了吗 |
[03:34] | No longer a prisoner? | 不再是囚犯了吗 |
[03:35] | I confess I don’t know what you are. | 我说实话 我不知道你该算什么 |
[03:38] | You seize control of the basement, | 你控制了地下室 |
[03:41] | take one of my guards hostage, | 绑架了我的一名守卫 |
[03:43] | then scoop out your own eye. | 然后把自己的眼睛挖出来了 |
[03:47] | What am I to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[03:49] | Simple. Make me your right hand. | 很简单 让我当你的左右手 |
[03:53] | I’m glad to see you’ve retained your sense of humor. | 很高兴你还会开玩笑 |
[03:57] | I’m not joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[03:58] | For the past ten years, | 过去十年里 |
[04:00] | I’ve been Carmine Falcone’s top lieutenant. | 我一直都是卡麦·法尔科内的得力手下 |
[04:03] | I’m afraid the name means nothing to me. | 不好意思 没听过那个名字 |
[04:07] | I woke up hungry and alone in an underground cell. | 我被关进了地下牢房 又饿又孤独 |
[04:11] | In less than a week, I brought this place to a standstill. | 不到一周 我就把这里闹得天翻地覆 |
[04:15] | Now, you’ve had me as your enemy. | 你试过了与我为敌 |
[04:18] | Wouldn’t you rather have me as your friend? | 你难道不希望我跟你站一边吗 |
[04:20] | Such vim. | 真有活力 |
[04:22] | Such… panache. | 真有派头 |
[04:25] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[04:27] | And now you should eat. | 现在你该吃饭了 |
[04:29] | I’ll have a nurse come in with some food. | 我让护士送点食物进来 |
[04:31] | We’ll talk more later. | 咱们等会儿再聊 |
[04:33] | Tricky things, eyes. | 眼睛这东西挺难搞的 |
[04:36] | Our stock is frightfully low at the moment. | 目前我们的存货少得可怜 |
[04:38] | Oh, and apologies. | 很抱歉了 |
[04:40] | We couldn’t match your original color. | 我们没找到与你原来颜色相同的 |
[04:44] | We’ll talk soon. | 咱们等下再聊 |
[05:21] | This can’t be true. | 这不可能 |
[05:23] | I was prepping the case for the D.A. | 我正在给地检官准备案子 |
[05:25] | when word came down this morning. | 结果今天早上就听到了消息 |
[05:26] | Press got it last night, of course. | 显然媒体昨晚就知道了 |
[05:29] | We had the murder weapon. | 我们手上有谋杀凶器 |
[05:30] | With Flass’s prints. | 上边有弗拉斯的指纹 |
[05:32] | There’s no way. | 这不可能 |
[05:33] | Apparently, the defense dug up a witness, | 显然 辩方找来了一位证人 |
[05:35] | cleared Flass of all charges. | 洗清了弗拉斯的罪名 |
[05:36] | – What witness? – No idea. | -什么证人 -不知道 |
[05:38] | Only the judge and the lead attorneys were privy, | 只有法官和首席律师知道 |
[05:40] | and our honorable D.A. is staying mum. | 而我们可敬的地检官不肯说 |
[05:43] | What about a subpoena? | 那传唤呢 |
[05:44] | We don’t have sufficient grounds. | 我们没有足够的理由 |
[05:46] | But I did a little snooping around. | 但是我四处打听了一下 |
[05:48] | And? | 怎么样 |
[05:49] | The mystery witness was provided by Commissioner Loeb. | 那位神秘证人是洛布局长提供的 |
[05:55] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[05:57] | Loeb’s reinstating Flass as head of Narco. | 洛布恢复了弗拉斯缉毒组组长的身份 |
[05:59] | Worse. | 更糟 |
[06:00] | He announced he’s backing Flass for president | 他宣布支持弗拉斯参加 |
[06:02] | of the policemen’s union in the upcoming election. | 即将到来的警察工会主席的竞选 |
[06:04] | So you’re telling me a man we know is a drug dealer | 所以你是说一个我们已知是毒贩子 |
[06:07] | and a murderer | 和杀人凶手的人 |
[06:08] | is gonna potentially hold a major position in the GCPD? | 将有可能在哥谭市警局出任要职 |
[06:10] | Clearly, Loeb’s sending a message. | 洛布显然是在示威 |
[06:13] | This is not gonna stand. | 这不可容忍 |
[06:14] | Look, I’m just as upset about this as you are, Jim, | 我和你一样失望 吉姆 |
[06:16] | but it’s the commissioner. | 但他是局长 |
[06:17] | Which is what makes it worse. | 所以情况更糟了 |
[06:21] | Jim! Jim! | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[06:30] | Jimbo. | 吉姆 |
[06:31] | You heard the good news? | 你听到好消息了吗 |
[06:34] | Hey, the boys are throwing me a welcome back down at O’Donnelys. | 伙计们正准备在奥唐丽餐厅给我开场回归宴 |
[06:38] | Figure you want to stop by. | 不知道你想不想来看看 |
[06:40] | Show support for your soon-to-be new president. | 支持一下你的准新主席 |
[06:43] | I wouldn’t celebrate just yet. | 我看你还是别急着庆祝 |
[06:45] | You just don’t learn. | 你就是学不乖 |
[06:48] | Still want to take me down. | 还想搞掉我呢 |
[06:51] | I’m like the phoenix. | 我就像是凤凰 |
[06:53] | I’ll just rise | 我会浴火重生 |
[06:54] | again and again and again. | 一次 一次 又一次 |
[07:05] | Ah, Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[07:07] | I had a presentiment I might be seeing you. | 我就预感你会来找我 |
[07:10] | Arnold Flass is a murderer. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯是个杀人犯 |
[07:12] | He belongs in jail. | 他应该待在监狱里 |
[07:13] | Detective Flass was legally exonerated. | 弗拉斯警探依法无罪释放 |
[07:16] | The judge heard testimony. The case is closed. | 法官听取了证词 案件结束了 |
[07:21] | You used your connections to orchestrate his release. | 你是动用关系安排他获释 |
[07:25] | You perverted the system. | 你玷污了体制 |
[07:27] | Petulance and naiveté are a bad combination. | 暴躁和天真是个坏组合 |
[07:30] | Know when you’re beaten. | 输了就要认命 |
[07:33] | I was knee-deep in the Flass investigation. | 弗拉斯的调查我介入很深 |
[07:36] | There is no one with enough credibility | 没有人能有足够的可信度 |
[07:38] | to trump our evidence. | 来推翻我们的证据 |
[07:42] | I do enjoy when unwavering certainty | 我很喜欢不可动摇的信念 |
[07:44] | is undermined by the truth. | 被真相击碎的时刻 |
[07:49] | Look into the camera, state your name | 看着镜头 说出你的名字 |
[07:50] | and why you’re here. | 还有为什么会在这里 |
[07:52] | My name is Detective Harvey Bullock, | 我是哈维·布洛克警探 |
[07:54] | and I presented false evidence against | 我使用了假证据指证了 |
[07:56] | my fellow GCPD detective, Arnold Flass. | 我哥谭市警局同事 阿诺德·弗拉斯警探 |
[08:09] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[08:10] | Aw, dude. Feel like a herd of cattle had a dance party | 老兄 我感觉就像是昨晚有一群牛 |
[08:13] | in my head last night. | 在脑子里开了一场舞会 |
[08:14] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:15] | Why the hell would you lie to exonerate Flass? | 你为什么要撒谎保弗拉斯 |
[08:20] | Don’t deny it. I saw the tape. | 别否认 我都看到录像带了 |
[08:22] | I’m not denying anything. | 我也没打算否认 |
[08:24] | I did what I had to do. | 我那是迫不得已 |
[08:26] | If I didn’t do what Loeb told me to do, I would’ve lost my job. | 如果我不按洛布说的做 早就被开除了 |
[08:29] | Probably gone to prison. | 说不定都进监狱了 |
[08:32] | What does he have on you? | 他有你什么把柄 |
[08:34] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[08:35] | Do you honestly think you’re the only one | 你真以为你是唯一一个 |
[08:37] | who had the orders to take a punk down to the end of a pier | 被人命令带一个混混去码头 |
[08:38] | and put a bullet in his head? Huh? | 一枪崩了他的人吗 |
[08:42] | The difference is my Cobblepot didn’t come back. | 区别在于我那个科波特没回来 |
[08:49] | Who’d you kill? | 你杀的是谁 |
[08:51] | Some scumbag mobster. | 就一个黑帮小混混 |
[08:54] | Caught him coming out of a club one night. | 有天看到他从夜店出来 |
[08:55] | My sergeant put a gun in my hand, held another to my head, | 带我的警司给了我把枪然后拿枪指着我 |
[08:58] | and said, “Make a choice.” | 说 你自己选 |
[09:00] | I decided to keep breathing. | 我选择了活 |
[09:03] | Damn it, Harvey. | 该死 哈维 |
[09:05] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[09:06] | What are you gonna do? Arrest me? Go ahead. Arrest me. | 你要怎么办 抓我吗 那你抓吧 |
[09:08] | But don’t stop there. | 别收手啊 |
[09:09] | Half the cops in the GCPD have a Cobblepot, | 哥谭市警局半数警察都有个科波特 |
[09:12] | and Loeb has the goods on all of them. | 洛布有他们所有人的把柄 |
[09:14] | That is what Loeb does. | 这就是洛布的专长 |
[09:17] | Well, it ends now. | 那到此为止了 |
[09:19] | Jim, hey. | 吉姆 |
[09:20] | Going after Flass was bad enough. | 查弗拉斯已经够糟了 |
[09:22] | Going after Loeb is suicide, plain and simple. | 你要查洛布那就是自杀 没其他可能 |
[09:25] | So what? | 怎么 |
[09:26] | Am I supposed to stay quiet? | 我就该保持沉默 |
[09:28] | Fall in line like the rest of you? | 像你们其他人那样乖乖听话 |
[09:29] | That would be a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[09:30] | Day I do that is the day I quit being a cop. | 我要这么做还不如直接辞职 |
[09:47] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[09:48] | Fun fact. | 有趣的事实 |
[09:50] | The human species attracts members of the opposite sex via pheromones | 人类通过信息素来吸引异性 |
[09:53] | secreted through saliva, sweat and urine. | 而信息素由唾液 汗液和尿液分泌 |
[09:56] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[09:56] | But… | 但是 |
[09:58] | one can’t always trust such an animalistic method | 用这种兽性的方式选择合适伴侣 |
[10:00] | to find a suitable partner. | 并不总是可靠的 |
[10:03] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你到底想说什么 |
[10:05] | Arnold Flass was released. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯被释放了 |
[10:07] | I know that you two were dating, | 我知道你们俩本来在交往 |
[10:08] | and if the attraction wasn’t intellectual– | 如果你们之间的好感不是出于理智 |
[10:10] | how could it be with that gorilla?– | 否则也不会选那个蛮人了 |
[10:11] | then it must be physical. | 那吸引肯定是来自肉欲 |
[10:15] | He’s just… he’s such a bad, bad, bad… | 他是个很坏很坏的… |
[10:18] | I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 |
[10:20] | But it won’t be necessary. | 但你想多了 |
[10:23] | I’ve realized there are far better men | 我现在知道世界上还有比 |
[10:25] | in the world than Arnold Flass. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯好的多的人 |
[10:37] | So Loeb’s been collecting dirt on cops for years | 你是说洛布这些年一直在搜集警察的把柄 |
[10:39] | and using it to control the department. | 还用它来控制警局 |
[10:42] | I doubt it stops there. | 恐怕不只如此 |
[10:43] | He’s probably got leverage on businessmen, politicians. | 可能还涉及商界和政界 |
[10:49] | He’s got nothing on me. | 他可没有我的把柄 |
[10:51] | Just checking. | 只是确认一下 |
[10:53] | Anyway, yeah, that’s the source of all his power. | 不管怎样 这就是他有影响力的原因 |
[10:57] | And you want to steal the dragon’s gold. | 而你打算虎口夺食 |
[10:59] | If we find his cache of evidence and destroy it, | 如果能找到他搜集的证据并毁掉 |
[11:02] | he’ll be toothless. | 那他就是没牙的老虎了 |
[11:05] | Oh, I know Loeb. | 我了解洛布 |
[11:07] | He won’t keep it anywhere obvious. | 他肯定藏的很好 |
[11:09] | We could watch him, hope he leads us to it. | 我们可以监视他 让他自己暴露 |
[11:10] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 没那么多时间了 |
[11:13] | Isn’t there someone Loeb might have trusted? | 洛布就没有什么曾经信任的人吗 |
[11:16] | Ex-friends? | 闹翻的朋友 |
[11:18] | An estranged wife? | 失和的妻子 |
[11:20] | Well, he was married. | 他倒是结过婚 |
[11:21] | She died 20 years ago. | 妻子20年前就死了 |
[11:23] | Fell down the stairs. | 从楼梯上摔下来的 |
[11:26] | Well, there were rumors Loeb killed her, | 当时还有传言说是洛布杀的 |
[11:27] | but nothing ever happened with it. | 但也不了了之了 |
[11:30] | Still can’t believe about your partner. | 我还是不敢相信你搭档这么做了 |
[11:34] | Why’d he do it? What’s Loeb have on him? | 他为什么这么做 洛布有他什么把柄 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:40] | Well, it’s got to be rough. | 肯定很难受吧 |
[11:41] | I know how it is with cops and their partners. | 我理解警察和搭档之间的关系 |
[11:48] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:53] | What’s the matter, Dent? | 有什么事啊 丹特 |
[11:54] | I thought that Lambusta case was settled. | 兰布斯塔的案子不是完结了吗 |
[11:57] | And why the hell are we meeting here? | 而且我们为什么要在这儿见 |
[11:58] | You’ll see. | 等会儿你就知道了 |
[12:00] | You know Jim Gordon? | 你认识吉姆·戈登吧 |
[12:02] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | Have a seat. | 坐下说吧 |
[12:09] | Back before Loeb was Commissioner, | 洛布当上局长之前 |
[12:11] | when he was a lowly homicide dick, you were his partner. | 还是职位卑微的凶案组警察时 你俩曾是搭档 |
[12:14] | Yeah? That was 20 years ago. | 那是20年前的事了 |
[12:17] | But I always hear that cop partnerships are like marriages. | 可我听说 警察间的搭档关系就像婚姻 |
[12:20] | You know each other better than your wives. | 你们对彼此的了解胜于你们的妻子 |
[12:23] | Isn’t that right, Jim? | 我说的对吗 吉姆 |
[12:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:27] | You digging up that old story about Loeb killing his wife? | 你在查洛布杀妻那个老掉牙的说法吗 |
[12:31] | He was with me when she died. | 她死的时候 他和我在一起 |
[12:34] | We know about the secret files. | 我们已经知道秘密档案的事了 |
[12:36] | What secret files? | 什么秘密档案 |
[12:37] | Oh, that was good. | 演得太棒了 |
[12:39] | I almost believed him. | 我几乎相信了他 |
[12:40] | – What about you, Jim? – No. | -你呢 吉姆 -我不相信 |
[12:42] | You’re out of your depth, kid. Both of you. | 你们是不自量力 孩子 你们俩都是 |
[12:45] | Swim back to shore. | 回头是岸吧 |
[12:50] | He’s got something on you, too, doesn’t he? | 他手上也有你的把柄 是吗 |
[12:57] | He got you to do something for him. | 他逼你做了件事 |
[12:59] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[13:01] | Robbery? Coercion? | 抢劫 威逼 |
[13:04] | Murder? | 还是杀人 |
[13:08] | And all this time, he’s been using it to keep you under his thumb. | 一直以来 你因此而受制于他 |
[13:13] | This is your chance to breathe easy again. | 现在是你重获自由的机会 |
[13:17] | Take it, Griggs. | 把握机会 格里格斯 |
[13:20] | I don’t know what you two are talking about. | 我不知道你们俩在说什么 |
[13:22] | If I did, I’d say talk to Xi Lu. | 如果我知道 我会叫你们去找陆西吧 |
[13:25] | Chinese bookkeeper on Huron Street. | 休伦街的华人簿记员 |
[13:28] | Loeb always said you want to keep something safe, | 洛布总说 如果想安全存放一样东西 |
[13:31] | you give it to Xi Lu. | 就把东西交给陆西 |
[13:38] | You want to bring in Bullock? | 要带上布洛克吗 |
[13:40] | We might need him. | 我们可能需要他 |
[13:42] | No. | 不用了 |
[13:46] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢谢你 乔 |
[13:53] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[13:55] | I like the blue. | 我喜欢蓝色 |
[13:56] | I’m so pleased. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[13:57] | Happy patient, happy doctor. | 病人开心 医生也开心 |
[14:01] | Mrs. Harris. | 哈里斯夫人 |
[14:02] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好啊 医生 |
[14:03] | Don’t forget– jazz at 6:00 on the veranda, | 别忘了 6点在阳台听爵士乐 |
[14:07] | but no martinis until the bandages come off, yes? | 但绷带拆除前别喝酒 好吗 |
[14:10] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[14:16] | Kidney transplant. | 肾移植 |
[14:18] | We threw in a new face for free, and none too soon. | 顺便免费给她整了容 她正需要呢 |
[14:21] | But you need a steady supply of organs. | 但你需要稳定的器官供给 |
[14:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:24] | Which is suddenly something of a problem, thanks to you. | 因为你 这如今突然成了麻烦 |
[14:27] | But I’m also a solution. | 但我也能帮你解决这个麻烦 |
[14:29] | The people in the basement trust me. | 地下室的人信任我 |
[14:32] | Put me in charge, | 让我管事 |
[14:33] | and I promise you a dependable flow of healthy product. | 我向你保证 我能提供可靠的健康产品 |
[14:37] | Or I could save myself the trouble | 或者我可以直接省去麻烦 |
[14:39] | and kill you and everyone downstairs. | 把你和楼下的人都杀掉 |
[14:43] | Now, if that were an option, you would have done it already, | 如果你有那个选择 你早就会做了 |
[14:46] | and you surely wouldn’t have wasted this beautiful eye | 而且更不会把这么美丽的眼睛 |
[14:49] | on little old me. | 浪费在我身上 |
[14:51] | I’d like to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[14:55] | People view themselves as unique, self-contained systems, | 人们把自己看做是独立独特的系统 |
[14:59] | but we are merely a collection of parts. | 但我们只不过是一堆零件罢了 |
[15:02] | What happens when I replace your eyes, | 如果我替换了你的眼睛 脸蛋和心脏时 |
[15:05] | your face, your heart? | 会怎么样呢 |
[15:07] | When do you stop being you and become something new? | 你什么时候会不再是你 而成为新的东西呢 |
[15:10] | That’s what fascinates me. | 这令我很着迷 |
[15:14] | Nice talk. | 真有意思 |
[15:16] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[15:19] | Conditionally. | 有条件 |
[15:21] | I will send you back to the basement, | 我会让你回地下室 |
[15:23] | you will retrieve my guard, and then prove to me | 你得把我的守卫弄回来 并向我证明 |
[15:25] | that you can provide me with the bodies. | 你有能力向我提供人体 |
[15:29] | A test. | 考验我 |
[15:32] | And if I fail? | 要是我失败了呢 |
[15:35] | Oh, those who fail me still have their uses. | 失败者一样有用 |
[15:41] | You may remember my former office manager. | 你还记得前任办公室经理吧 |
[16:08] | Amusing, no? | 有趣吧 |
[16:19] | “And then I looked at the stars, | “然后我看着星星 |
[16:21] | and considered how awful it would be for a man | 想到一个人濒临冻死之际 |
[16:23] | to turn his face up to them as he froze to death, | 向那璀璨的繁星看去 |
[16:26] | and see no help or pity in the glittering multitude…” | 却看不到援助或怜惜 那是多么糟糕” |
[16:30] | “You’re…” | “你…” |
[16:32] | That’s cheerful. | 真愉快轻松啊 |
[16:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[16:37] | Ivy sneaks in a few times a week. | 艾薇每周溜进医院几次 |
[16:39] | Steals food from the sickies. | 偷病人的东西吃 |
[16:43] | She spotted you. | 她看到了你 |
[16:45] | He okay? | 他还好吧 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:07] | Alfred was stabbed. | 阿尔弗雷德被人捅了 |
[17:09] | It was a friend of his from the army. | 是他的老战友 |
[17:13] | That sucks. | 真不幸 |
[17:15] | I think he was there because of me. | 我觉得这都是因为我 |
[17:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:19] | I had a meeting with the board of Wayne Enterprises | 我召集韦恩集团董事会开过会 |
[17:21] | to tell them I was investigating them, | 跟他们说我在调查他们 |
[17:24] | so they sent someone we’d trust to spy on us. | 于是他们就找了个我们会信任的人监视我们 |
[17:25] | What was he looking for? | 他想找什么 |
[17:27] | Some of my files were missing. | 我的几份文件不见了 |
[17:28] | I think the other things he stole were just cover. | 我觉得他偷别的只是为了掩饰 |
[17:32] | If I find him, I could find out who hired him. | 如果我找到他 就可以查出谁雇的他 |
[17:35] | He’s-he’s the key to everything. | 他是一切的关键 |
[17:37] | You’re gonna track him down? | 你要去找他 |
[17:39] | Really? You? | 不是吧 就凭你 |
[17:41] | I-I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[17:43] | This… this is my fault. | 这都是我害的 |
[17:45] | Kid, you’re out of your mind. | 小子 你疯了吧 |
[17:47] | Look at him. Is that how you want to end up? | 你看看他 你也想搞成这样吗 |
[17:53] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能理解 |
[17:56] | – I’ll help. – No. | -我帮你 -不用 |
[17:58] | I can’t risk anybody else getting hurt on account of me. | 我不能再让别人因为我受伤了 |
[18:01] | You know how to find me. | 你知道去哪找我 |
[18:39] | Xi Lu? | 陆西 |
[18:55] | Detective Gordon, GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 我是戈登警探 |
[18:57] | We have a few questions we’d like to ask you. | 我们有几个问题想问你 |
[18:59] | Is there somewhere we can talk in private? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[19:03] | Ask your questions, Detective. | 问吧 警探 |
[19:06] | It’s about Commissioner Loeb. | 是关于洛布局长的 |
[19:09] | We understand you two have a business relationship? | 你和他有业务往来 对吗 |
[19:13] | I do not know Commissioner Loeb. | 我不认识洛布局长 |
[19:14] | Listen, old man, | 听着 老头 |
[19:17] | we can have a dozen ADAs and cops here in ten minutes. | 我们可以在十分钟内叫来一群助理地检官和警察 |
[19:20] | They’ll confiscate every dollar in this place, | 你这儿每一块钱就都会被充公 |
[19:22] | and you will go to jail. | 你也得去坐牢 |
[19:42] | Your name is Gordon. | 你叫戈登 |
[19:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:46] | And you are Dent. | 你是丹特 |
[19:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:50] | Wait here. | 等一下 |
[19:58] | Okay. Not good. | 好吧 不妙 |
[19:59] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[20:00] | Drop your weapons now! | 放下武器 |
[20:02] | – Gordon… – Yeah. Run! | -戈登 -快跑 |
[20:39] | Get in! | 快上来 |
[21:03] | We got to go back there. You’ve got to call backup. | 咱们得回去 你得请求支援 |
[21:05] | Forget it! The place will be cleaned out in five minutes. | 算了吧 五分钟后那儿就会被清干净 |
[21:07] | Thanks for stopping by. | 多谢你来找我们 |
[21:08] | I got enough on my conscience. | 我还有良心 |
[21:09] | Griggs set us up. | 这是格里格斯的圈套 |
[21:11] | Now Loeb knows we’re after his evidence cache. | 现在洛布知道咱们在找他藏的证据 |
[21:13] | Griggs sent you? | 格里格斯叫你们去的 |
[21:14] | Guy would turn on anyone to save his own skin. | 他为了保命不惜出卖任何人 |
[21:16] | You just got to scare him enough. | 你得狠狠吓他 |
[21:17] | – We tried. – Let me. | -我们试过了 -让我来 |
[21:19] | Counselor, trust me, you’re gonna want to sit this one out. | 相信我 律师 你这次还是别参与了 |
[21:26] | I want a name! | 给我个名字 |
[21:27] | – Falcone! – What?! | -法尔科内 -什么 |
[21:29] | The only person who knows where Loeb keeps his stash! | 他是唯一一个知道洛布藏东西地点的人 |
[21:33] | Falcone! | 是法尔科内 |
[21:34] | The two of them are in it together! | 他们俩是一伙儿的 |
[21:37] | Loeb and Falcone! | 洛布和法尔科内 |
[21:41] | You two are dead men! | 你俩死定了 |
[21:43] | You’re going against Loeb and Falcone? You’re dead! | 你们敢和洛布和法尔科内作对 你们完蛋了 |
[21:45] | Go! Before I lose my good cheer. | 快滚 趁我还没发火 |
[21:47] | Go! | 滚 |
[21:50] | He has a point. | 他说的对 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:55] | So what next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[21:59] | Assume Loeb and Falcone are the only ones | 假设洛布和法尔科内是唯一知道 |
[22:01] | who know where the stash is. | 证据藏匿点的人 |
[22:03] | We need someone close to them, someone who’ll talk. | 那我们需要一个亲近他们 并肯告诉我们的人 |
[22:07] | That person doesn’t exist. | 哪有这样的人 |
[22:09] | Yeah, he does. | 有 |
[22:14] | Oh, yes. | 真不错 |
[22:23] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[22:25] | So nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[22:29] | What can I do for you? | 有什么我能效劳的 |
[22:35] | You do realize what you’re asking me to do? | 你知道你的要求有多过分吧 |
[22:38] | If Don Falcone is working with | 如果法尔科内阁下确实 |
[22:40] | Commissioner Loeb to keep this trove of secrets hidden | 与洛布局长勾结 暗中藏匿秘密文件 |
[22:43] | and I help you uncover them, | 而我帮你找到了 |
[22:46] | I’d be betraying my patron. | 那我就是背叛了自己的老板 |
[22:48] | – That’s right. – If he found out, he’d… | -没错 -如果被他发现 |
[22:50] | well, he’d be very angry. | 他会大发雷霆的 |
[22:53] | to say the least. | 这还是往轻了说 |
[22:54] | Enough with the hemming and hawing. | 别唧唧歪歪了 |
[22:56] | Are you gonna help us or not? | 你到底帮不帮我们 |
[23:00] | Let say, for argument’s sake, I could help you. | 假如我帮了你们 |
[23:03] | What’s in it for me? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[23:06] | I’ll owe you a favor. | 那我就欠你一个人情 |
[23:08] | No questions asked? | 不管我要什么都行吗 |
[23:10] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[23:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:14] | Do you know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[23:16] | Madre Di Dios. | 马德雷瓷罐 |
[23:19] | A hundred bottles made once a year | 是由意大利乡间的修道士制作的 |
[23:21] | by monks in the Italian countryside. | 一年只做100个 |
[23:23] | It’s Don Maroni’s favorite. | 马罗尼阁下最喜欢了 |
[23:25] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[23:26] | Oh, it’s just a piece of information that might be useful one day. | 这只是一条将来哪天可能用得上的信息 |
[23:31] | I like information. | 我喜欢收集信息 |
[23:34] | If I help you find where Loeb keeps his files, | 如果我帮你们找到洛布藏文件的地点 |
[23:38] | you give me ten minutes alone with them. | 给我10分钟单独接触文件的时间 |
[23:40] | I take what I want. | 让我把想要的拿走 |
[23:44] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[23:45] | Five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[23:47] | And you don’t touch anything that has to do with cops. | 而且关于警察的文件不能看 |
[23:50] | Five minutes with the files and a favor from Jim Gordon? | 5分钟查看文件 外加吉姆·戈登的人情 |
[23:55] | Done! | 成交 |
[23:58] | So who’s up for a road trip? | 上路吧 |
[24:00] | We have to give Fish more time. | 我们得再给菲什点时间 |
[24:02] | She’ll get us out of here; she promised. | 她会带我们出去的 她答应过的 |
[24:04] | Can’t you see she abandoned us? | 你还没看出来吗 她抛弃我们了 |
[24:06] | Got herself out and left us here to rot. | 自己跑路 不管我们死活了 |
[24:09] | I say we kill this one, | 要我说 我们杀了这家伙 |
[24:11] | let them know we’re serious. | 让他们知道我们不是好惹的 |
[24:13] | – Fish said… – Fish, Fish, Fish. | -菲什说了… -菲什 菲什 菲什 |
[24:15] | Where’s Fish now?! | 菲什现在在哪 |
[24:23] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[24:24] | I told you I was coming back. | 我说了 我会回来的 |
[24:26] | What, you didn’t believe me? | 怎么 你们不相信我吗 |
[24:29] | Family is built on trust, and that’s what we are. | 信任是家庭的根基 我们正是如此 |
[24:33] | A family. | 是一家人 |
[24:35] | Fish, I tried, I did. | 菲什 我劝过他们了 |
[24:38] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[24:43] | So where’s everything you promised? | 那你承诺的一切呢 |
[24:45] | When do we get out? | 我们什么时候能出去 |
[24:47] | First thing’s first. | 一件件地来 |
[24:49] | I spoke to the man upstairs | 我和楼上的人谈过了 |
[24:51] | about our demands for better conditions, better food. | 说了我们的要求 更好的居住条件和餐饮 |
[24:54] | He asked for a show of good faith. | 他要求我们也表示一下诚意 |
[24:58] | We’re gonna return his guard. | 要把守卫还给他 |
[25:02] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[25:04] | Now. | 立刻 |
[25:19] | Next… | 接下来 |
[25:25] | What? | 干什么 |
[25:27] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么 |
[25:28] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起了 亲爱的 |
[25:29] | You’re on the list. Doctor’s orders. | 你在单子上 医生的订单 |
[25:31] | Fish… Fish! | 菲什 菲什 |
[25:34] | I told you, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你们了吧 |
[25:35] | She’s working for them now! | 她在为他们卖命了 |
[25:36] | I warned you not everyone would live. | 我提醒过你们不是每个人都能活下来 |
[25:39] | Their sacrifice means your survival! | 他们的牺牲代表了你们能活下来 |
[25:42] | And my promise remains the same. | 我的承诺依然不变 |
[26:01] | You sure about this, Penguin? | 你确定吗 企鹅 |
[26:04] | You’re telling me this is where Loeb keeps 20 years | 你说这里就是洛布保存了20年 |
[26:06] | of dirty secrets? | 肮脏秘密的地方 |
[26:08] | Doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对啊 |
[26:09] | Well, maybe that’s the point. | 也许要的就是这样 |
[26:11] | No one would suspect it. | 别人才不会怀疑 |
[26:12] | What would you prefer, Detective Bullock? | 你以为会是什么样的地方 布洛克警探 |
[26:14] | A sign saying “Super secret blackmail hoard”? | 门口挂个大招牌写着”超级秘密敲诈仓库”吗 |
[26:17] | You know, the last time the three of us took a ride, | 记得吗 上次我们三个一起出来兜风的时候 |
[26:19] | you were in the trunk. | 你在后备箱里 |
[26:21] | I liked that better. | 我还是喜欢那回 |
[26:24] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[26:26] | I overheard Falcone on the phone to Loeb. | 我偷听到了法尔科内跟洛布的通话 |
[26:28] | He said the farm was safe. | 他说农场很安全 |
[26:30] | Now, I’ll wait here, and when you’re done, | 好了 我在车里等 你们搞定了 |
[26:34] | flash the lights or something. | 就给我闪几下手电筒什么的 |
[26:36] | You’re coming along. | 你要跟我们一起去 |
[26:37] | But if whoever’s inside sees me and reports back to Falcone… | 但要是里面的人看见了我 报告给法尔科内… |
[26:40] | Then you’ll be in some really deep doo. | 那你就死定了 |
[26:44] | What’d you think, huh? | 不然你想怎样 |
[26:45] | We were gonna go do your dirty work, | 我们替你把脏活儿都干了 |
[26:46] | and then you were just gonna waltz in | 然后你就悠悠然地走进来 |
[26:48] | and pick through the leavings? | 把好处全捞走 |
[26:49] | Have some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[26:54] | You fellas lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[26:55] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[26:57] | We were sent by Commissioner Loeb. | 是洛布局长派我们过来的 |
[27:00] | Might we have a word? | 我们能进去谈谈吗 |
[27:02] | Out of the cold? | 外面好冷 |
[27:03] | Well, Marge is putting on some tea. | 玛姬正在煮茶 |
[27:12] | I love your house. | 我喜欢你们的房子 |
[27:14] | – It’s so cozy. – Thank you. | -很温馨 -谢谢 |
[27:16] | How long have you two been here? | 你们在这儿住多久了 |
[27:18] | Oh, well, about, uh, 20 years. | 那可有20年了吧 |
[27:21] | Ever since Mr. Loeb bought the place. | 洛布先生买下这里后我们就一直这儿了 |
[27:24] | Hard to believe. | 真难以置信 |
[27:25] | Time, boy. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[27:27] | You should’ve seen Margie back then. | 你们真该看看玛姬那时候的样子 |
[27:29] | Hot to trot. | 从美人变成了老太婆 |
[27:33] | What were you doing before that? | 那之前你们是做什么的 |
[27:34] | Oh, nothing much. Uh, Margie was a nurse over at Arkham. | 不值一提 玛姬是阿卡姆疯人院的护士 |
[27:38] | And I working on the railroad. | 而我在铁路公司工作 |
[27:44] | Why are you men here? | 你们为什么事来 |
[27:48] | Inspection. | 来视察 |
[27:49] | Commissioner Loeb has some concerns about security. | 洛布局长对安全问题有点担忧 |
[27:52] | We didn’t hear nothing about it. | 我们没听说这回事 |
[27:58] | You didn’t get a letter? | 你们没收到信吗 |
[27:59] | No. | 没有 |
[28:01] | That’s odd. | 那就怪了 |
[28:02] | Y-You should have gotten a letter. | 你们应该收到了才对 |
[28:05] | You got I.D.? | 你们带证件了吗 |
[28:06] | Well, I don’t know that that’s necessary. | 我觉得没有这个必要 |
[28:08] | No, no. It’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[28:11] | Jim Gordon, GCPD. | 吉姆·戈登 哥谭市警局 |
[28:13] | This is Detective Bullock. | 这位是布洛克警探 |
[28:15] | We’re on the Commissioner’s personal detail. | 我们是局长的私人保镖 |
[28:17] | He don’t look like a cop. | 他看起来不像是警察 |
[28:20] | I’m undercover. | 我是卧底 |
[28:24] | Damn raccoons. | 该死的浣熊 |
[28:27] | Jim, what do you say we get on with our inspection? | 吉姆 不如我们开始视察吧 |
[28:31] | Perhaps you wouldn’t mind showing us around. | 不介意的话麻烦带路 |
[28:32] | Oh, absolutely. | 当然 |
[28:34] | Marge, would you mind fetching my keys? | 玛姬 把我的钥匙拿来好吗 |
[28:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[28:37] | Now, listen, | 听我说 |
[28:38] | before you go, | 你们走之前 |
[28:40] | you fellas have got to get a piece of Marge’s cake. | 一定要尝尝玛姬的蛋糕 |
[28:42] | She makes it with sour cream. | 她用酸奶油做的 |
[28:44] | Tastes like a warm Sunday morning. | 味道像暖和的周日清晨一样美好 |
[28:49] | That’s one hell of a big raccoon. | 好大的浣熊啊 |
[28:51] | Maybe we should start upstairs. | 我们从楼上开始看吧 |
[28:52] | Oh, just wait a lick for the keys. | 等她拿钥匙 |
[28:55] | Margie-pie, that was quick. | 玛姬 挺快啊 |
[28:57] | Ma’am, put down the… | 夫人 把枪放下 |
[29:12] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[29:17] | Thanks, Jim. | 谢了 吉姆 |
[29:19] | – You saved my li… – Watch them. | -你救了我… -看着他们 |
[29:28] | You’re lucky I have a soft spot for old ladies. | 算你走运 我这人心疼老太太 |
[30:08] | I-It’s so quiet downstairs. | 楼下好安静 |
[30:12] | Is the party over? | 派对结束了吗 |
[30:15] | I-I prepared a song. | 我准备了首歌 |
[30:17] | It includes a dance and everything. | 还配了舞蹈什么的 |
[30:20] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:22] | I’m Miriam Loeb. | 我是米利亚姆·洛布 |
[30:26] | Did-did my father send you? | 是我父亲叫你们来的吗 |
[30:43] | Ms. Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 |
[30:45] | Oh, Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[30:46] | Ms. Kringle, I was wondering | 柯林格小姐 不知道 |
[30:47] | if you had dinner plans this evening. | 你今晚晚餐是否有安排了 |
[30:52] | Actually, I… I do. | 其实…还真有 |
[30:54] | With Tom. | 和汤姆约好了 |
[30:55] | Have-have you met Tom? | 你们认识吗 |
[30:57] | You’re the guy that likes riddles. | 你是喜欢谜语的那个 |
[30:59] | Hey, what has hands but can’t clap? | 什么东西有手 但无法鼓掌 |
[31:03] | A clock. | 钟[指针] |
[31:04] | Correct. | 没错 |
[31:05] | He’s good. | 他挺厉害 |
[31:07] | You’re good. | 你挺厉害 |
[31:09] | Am I correct to assume that this is your… | 那么这位是不是就是… |
[31:13] | uh, your new boyfriend? | 你的新男友 |
[31:14] | Yeah… Yes, I guess so. | 是啊 是的吧 |
[31:16] | You betcha. | 当然 |
[31:19] | Congratulations, sir. | 恭喜 先生 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Well, we should probably get going. | 我们该走了 |
[31:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:26] | It’s nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[31:28] | Riddle man, next time… | 谜语哥 下次 |
[31:31] | I’m gonna stump you. | 下次我一定难倒你 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[31:34] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[31:54] | So, Miriam, | 米利亚姆 |
[31:56] | you live up here all the time? | 你一直待在这上面吗 |
[31:57] | Always. | 是啊 |
[31:59] | Uh, ever since… | 自从… |
[32:02] | I, uh… I’m not alone though. | 但我不是孤单一人 |
[32:06] | Father comes to visit on Sundays. | 父亲周日会来看我 |
[32:08] | And we listen to the radio and play checkers. | 我们会一起听收音机节目 一起玩西洋棋 |
[32:13] | He always lets me win. | 他总放水 |
[32:16] | My dad used to do the same thing. | 我爸爸以前也是 |
[32:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:21] | Fathers are funny like that, aren’t they? | 父亲就这样 是吧 |
[32:23] | Yeah, your dad’s a real hoot. | 是啊 你父亲可真好 |
[32:25] | Does he keep other stuff up here? | 他还在这里放别的东西吗 |
[32:27] | Like important papers or files or | 重要的文件 档案 |
[32:30] | maybe rooms full of boxes? | 或者一屋子的盒子什么的 |
[32:32] | No. | 没有 |
[32:34] | Why would he do that? | 他干吗要那么做啊 |
[32:38] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[32:44] | Miriam… | 米利亚姆 |
[32:50] | …what happened to your mother? | 你母亲出了什么事 |
[32:52] | She… | 她 |
[32:54] | died. | 死了 |
[32:57] | I, um… | 我 |
[32:58] | I’ve started a new hobby. | 我现在有新的爱好了 |
[33:01] | Would you like to see? | 你们想看看吗 |
[33:02] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[33:03] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[33:07] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:09] | Loeb’s wife died 20 years ago. | 洛布的妻子20年前死了 |
[33:12] | Skull fracture from a fall down the stairs. | 因摔下楼梯摔裂头骨 |
[33:16] | Miriam would’ve been a teenager. | 米利亚姆那时应该十几岁 |
[33:17] | So you think Loeb killed her? She was the witness? | 你觉得是洛布杀了她 这孩子是目击证人 |
[33:20] | That’s why he keeps her cooped up here? | 所以他才一直藏着她 |
[33:22] | You said I wasn’t the only one with a Cobblepot. | 你说不止我一个人有个科波特 |
[33:25] | Maybe this is his. | 或许这是他的 |
[33:27] | I started making jewelry. | 我开始做首饰了 |
[33:37] | What’s it made of? | 是什么做的 |
[33:40] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[33:42] | Starlings. | 椋鸟 |
[33:45] | They, uh… | 它们 |
[33:46] | they land on my windowsill, | 它们停在我窗沿上 |
[33:49] | and… you can catch them | 你可以捉到它们 |
[33:52] | if you’re really silent and still. | 但是要很安静 一动不动 |
[33:57] | And I can be really silent and still. | 我能耐得住性子 安静不动 |
[34:03] | Silent as a mouse. | 像老鼠一样不出声 |
[34:07] | Then what do you do? | 然后呢 |
[34:10] | I… | 我 |
[34:12] | crush the back of their heads. | 我挤碎它们的脑袋 |
[34:17] | I just press down with my thumb. | 我用大拇指狠狠按下去 |
[34:21] | It makes, like, a… | 能发出… |
[34:23] | a popping noise. | “嘭”的一声 |
[34:26] | Pop. | “嘭” |
[34:35] | Miriam… | 米利亚姆 |
[34:40] | …can you tell us about your mother’s death? | 能跟我们说说你母亲的死吗 |
[34:46] | I’m a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[34:52] | Sometimes good people make mistakes. | 但有时候好人会犯错 |
[34:55] | That’s what Father said. | 父亲就这么说的 |
[34:59] | Did you make a mistake with your mother? | 你对你母亲犯错了吗 |
[35:02] | Was it like what happens with the birds? | 就像鸟那样 |
[35:06] | No. | 不是 |
[35:08] | Not like with the birds. | 不是像鸟那样 |
[35:10] | Silly. | 真傻 |
[35:14] | I had to use a candlestick on her. | 我对她还得用烛台 |
[35:19] | She wouldn’t stop singing either. | 她还是唱个不停 |
[35:23] | She knew that it was my night. | 她知道那晚到我了 |
[35:26] | I was supposed to perform at dinner. | 我应该在晚餐上表演的 |
[35:30] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[35:32] | So you hit her and she stopped. | 所以你就打了她 让她住口 |
[35:35] | And your dad covered it up. | 你父亲掩盖了起来 |
[35:37] | He knew that it was my night. | 他知道那晚到我了 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry, Jim. | 对不起 吉姆 |
[35:54] | They-they came at me. I tried… | 他们朝我冲了过来 我尽力了… |
[36:01] | Did you find what Loeb’s hiding? | 你找到洛布藏的东西了吗 |
[36:03] | Is it here? | 是在这里吗 |
[36:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:06] | Well, a deal’s a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[36:09] | You have to let me in there. | 你得让我进去 |
[36:11] | Who’s he? | 这是谁 |
[36:13] | He looks just like a bird. | 他看上去像只鸟 |
[36:17] | Oh, I love birds. | 我喜欢鸟 |
[36:33] | I see you still haven’t learned the art of knocking, | 看来你还是没学会敲门呢 |
[36:35] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[36:51] | Miriam is sick. | 米利亚姆病了 |
[36:57] | She didn’t mean to hurt her mother. | 她不是有意伤害她母亲的 |
[36:58] | She just… | 她就是… |
[37:02] | has these urges. | 有些冲动 |
[37:05] | If you want to expose what she did, go ahead. | 如果你想曝光她的作为 请便吧 |
[37:06] | You think I can’t weather the scandal? | 你以为我控制不了一桩丑闻吗 |
[37:08] | I’m sure you could. | 你当然能了 |
[37:11] | But that’s not why you kept her locked away for 20 years. | 但你把她藏了20多年不是为了这个 |
[37:13] | Do enlighten me. | 说说看啊 |
[37:16] | I think you love her. | 我认为你爱她 |
[37:20] | I think you’ve done everything you can to keep her out of Arkham. | 我认为你尽了一切可能不让她被关进阿卡姆 |
[37:25] | And you’ll keep doing it. | 你今后还会继续这么做 |
[37:27] | You’re willing to hold my daughter hostage to achieve your ends? | 你为了达到目的 要拿我女儿相要挟吗 |
[37:30] | You’re much colder than I thought. | 你比我想的冷酷多了 |
[37:34] | So it seems. | 看来是的 |
[37:37] | I’ll hand in my resignation today. | 我今天就辞职 |
[37:39] | Just keep Miriam out of it. | 别把米利亚姆扯进来 |
[37:40] | No, you’re not resigning. | 不 你不能辞职 |
[37:43] | You step down, I’ll have someone else to deal with. | 你下台 我又得应付别人了 |
[37:46] | And chances are he’ll be Falcone’s lapdog, same as you. | 而且他很可能跟你一样 也是法尔科内的走狗 |
[37:51] | With you… | 对你呢 |
[37:53] | I have leverage. | 我有筹码 |
[37:58] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:00] | Flass is tried. | 弗拉斯受审 |
[38:02] | Fairly. | 公平公正 |
[38:04] | And I want all the evidence you have on Bullock | 把你手里关于布洛克和哥谭市警局 |
[38:06] | and every other cop in the GCPD sent to Harvey Dent. | 所有其他警察的不利证据都交给哈维·丹特 |
[38:11] | He’ll decide who to prosecute. | 让他决定起诉谁 |
[38:12] | No. | 不行 |
[38:15] | I do that, I’m a dead man. | 我那么做 就死定了 |
[38:19] | I love Miriam, but I love living, too. | 我爱米利亚姆 但我也爱这条命 |
[38:24] | You can have Bullock’s file. | 可以把布洛克的案卷给你 |
[38:27] | But not the rest. | 其他的不行 |
[38:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | And Miriam stays where she is. | 不要动米利亚姆 |
[38:41] | Is that all? | 就这些了吗 |
[38:43] | There’s one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[38:47] | It’s become something of a habit to stand up here with Detective Gordon, | 跟戈登警探一起站在这里几乎都成习惯了 |
[38:51] | but with the coming election for president of the policemen’s union, | 但警察工会主席大选在即 |
[38:56] | there’s no man I’d rather support. | 我首推戈登警探 |
[39:04] | Thank you, Commissioner Loeb. | 谢谢 洛布局长 |
[39:08] | It’s a new day in the GCPD. | 哥谭市警局迎来了新的一天 |
[39:21] | Sorry I missed your big moment. | 抱歉错过了你风光的一刻 |
[39:23] | I figured I’d catch the next one. | 我想着下次我再去 |
[39:26] | Your file. | 你的案卷 |
[39:32] | It’s everything Loeb has on you. | 这是洛布手里关于你的一切了 |
[39:36] | Always hated that picture. | 我一直讨厌那张照片 |
[39:44] | You know, you tell yourself… | 知道吗 你告诉自己 |
[39:48] | …”I’ll just do this one bad thing, | “我就做这一件坏事 |
[39:51] | but all the good things I’ll do later will make up for it.” | 我日后做很多好事 就补回来了” |
[39:55] | But they don’t. | 但那不行 |
[39:59] | There’s still that bad thing. | 坏事还是坏事 |
[40:04] | Penguin’s gonna come asking for that favor. | 企鹅会回来叫你还人情的 |
[40:08] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[40:20] | I know we had a deal. | 我知道我们说好了 |
[40:22] | I let you go, and you escape the inevitable punishment | 我放你们走 你们能逃脱 |
[40:26] | that will descend on your heads | 因为辜负洛布局长 |
[40:27] | when Commissioner Loeb hears of your failure. | 而必然将遭受的惩罚 |
[40:30] | Unfortunately, I was only able | 可惜 我只弄到 |
[40:32] | to acquire one ticket to Arizona. | 一张去亚利桑那的车票 |
[40:37] | So who’s it gonna be? | 谁能逃呢 |
[40:41] | Margie and I have been together for 20 years. | 玛姬和我在一起20年了 |
[40:44] | We’re not splitting up. | 我们不会分开的 |
[40:47] | Life can be cruel sometimes. | 生活有时候很残酷的 |
[40:51] | How do we decide who goes? | 我们怎么决定谁走 |
[40:56] | I leave that in your hands. | 你们自己决定吧 |
[41:01] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[41:02] | Margie! Margie! | 玛姬 玛姬 |
[41:15] | Oh my goodness, here, here we go. | 天呐 好了 |
[41:20] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[41:22] | Here we go! | 好了 |
[41:35] | What time is the train? | 火车什么时候开 |
[41:37] | Oh, there’s no train. | 没什么火车 |
[41:39] | – I just needed your help. – What? | -我就是需要你帮忙 -什么 |
[41:43] | I was down to one shell. | 我只剩一颗子弹了 |
[41:48] | I’ve been thinking of introducing salsa night. | 我在考虑引入萨尔萨舞之夜 |
[41:51] | Do you think our guests would like that? | 你觉得我们的客人会喜欢吗 |
[41:56] | No. | 不会 |
[41:58] | Honest. Good. | 坦诚 很好 |
[42:01] | But… I like salsa. | 但我喜欢萨尔萨舞 |
[42:04] | Tuesday it is. | 就周二了 |
[42:06] | So… you’ve completed your task, | 那么 你的任务完成了 |
[42:10] | and the lines of supply are open once again. | 供给线又启动了 |
[42:13] | I am duly impressed. | 真是厉害 |
[42:18] | Hope is a carrot easily dangled | 给绝望之人一丝希望 |
[42:20] | in front of the desperate, Doctor. | 是再简单不过的事 医生 |
[42:23] | And you have earned your carrot. | 你有资格获得奖励了 |
[42:28] | Welcome to upper management. | 欢迎加入管理层 |
[42:31] | I think you’ll find the view better than in the basement. | 你会发现这里的风景要比地下室好 |
[42:35] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[42:39] | You see why I can trust you. | 明白我为什么能信任你了吧 |
[42:42] | Why I’m not worried about you betraying me and escaping. | 我为什么不担心你会背叛我 逃离这里 |
[42:48] | Yes. I see. | 是啊 明白了 |