时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You need to leave Miss Kringle alone. | 你得离开柯林格小姐 |
[00:05] | I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[00:07] | You got a thing for my girl. | 你是喜欢上我女人了 |
[00:12] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[00:16] | Who sent you? | 谁派你去的 |
[00:17] | You want me to tell Bunderslaw that you’re onto him? | 你希望我去告诉邦德斯洛你发现他了吗 |
[00:23] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[00:24] | Sid Bunderslaw. | 希德·邦德斯洛 |
[00:28] | The people of Gotham deserve to know | 哥谭市人民有权知道 |
[00:30] | that there’s a serial killer in their midst. | 有个连环杀手生活在他们之中 |
[00:32] | I’m coming after you. | 我要追捕你 |
[00:34] | He murders the loved ones of any cop | 他会杀掉调查他的警察 |
[00:36] | who investigates him. | 心爱的人 |
[00:38] | Care to dance? | 愿意跳支舞吗 |
[01:00] | Morning. How’d you sleep? | 早上好 睡得好吗 |
[01:02] | The hour we slept? | 我们真正入睡的那一小时吗 |
[01:05] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:07] | You hungry? I have quiche. | 饿了吗 我做了蛋饼 |
[01:09] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:11] | At least have some coffee. | 至少喝点咖啡吧 |
[01:12] | Let me tell you about the day I have planned for us. | 我给你讲讲我为今天做的安排 |
[01:16] | I think I’m just gonna get out of here. | 我想我还是走吧 |
[01:17] | Just wait. | 等等 |
[01:21] | We had fun last night, right? | 昨晚过得很愉快 不是吗 |
[01:29] | Stay. | 别走 |
[01:33] | Listen, you don’t have to do this. | 听着 你没必要这么做的 |
[01:34] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[01:36] | Last night at the ball, | 昨晚在舞会上 |
[01:38] | you talked a good game. | 你确实说得天花乱坠 |
[01:40] | But let’s not pretend this is more than what it is. | 但还是别假装我们之间还有更多感情了 |
[01:42] | Barbara, I’m not pretending with you. | 芭芭拉 我不是装的 |
[01:45] | I want you | 我想要你 |
[01:46] | to stay with me. | 留下来陪我 |
[01:49] | I don’t think so. | 算了吧 |
[01:51] | Just… wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[01:53] | Let go. | 放开 |
[01:56] | Look… | 好吧 |
[01:58] | I was pretending with you. | 我确实在伪装 |
[02:02] | But not in the way you think. | 但并不是你想象的那样 |
[02:14] | The night we met…. | 我们初遇的那晚上 |
[02:17] | I was going to kill you. | 我本来想杀掉你的 |
[02:22] | – That’s not funny. – But then… | -不好笑 -但是… |
[02:26] | I saw something in you, | 我在你身上看到了某种特质 |
[02:29] | Barbara, I saw… | 芭芭拉 我看到了 |
[02:31] | the real you. | 真实的你 |
[02:38] | You are the woman that I have been searching for. | 你就是我一直在寻找的女人 |
[02:46] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna let you go now, | 我这就放开你 |
[02:54] | and you’re going to sit down | 你要乖乖坐下 |
[02:57] | and have breakfast with me. | 和我一起吃早餐 |
[03:12] | Come on. | 快开啊 |
[03:15] | No! | 不 |
[03:18] | So I do it the hard way. | 那就用粗暴的方式来了 |
[03:31] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[03:32] | Been better. You seen Harvey? | 不太好 见到哈维了吗 |
[03:33] | No. | 没有 |
[03:34] | Any word on Barbara? | 芭芭拉有消息吗 |
[03:37] | They haven’t found her body yet, | 还没发现她的尸体 |
[03:38] | so there’s a chance she’s still alive. | 所以她有可能还活着 |
[03:41] | When’s the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[03:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:44] | – Last time you ate? – I don’t know. | -吃饭呢 -我不知道 |
[03:46] | I know better than to try to get you to sleep, | 我知道让你睡你肯定也不会听话 |
[03:48] | but you really should eat something. | 但你至少得吃点东西 |
[03:49] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[03:51] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[03:53] | it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[03:57] | I did this. I pressed Loeb, | 都怪我 是我向洛布施压 |
[03:58] | he sent the Ogre after me, | 他才让食人魔找上了我 |
[03:59] | and I didn’t stop. | 而我没有停手 |
[04:02] | It was bad enough I knowingly put you in danger. | 明知道会给你带来危险就够糟糕了 |
[04:04] | I didn’t even think of Barbara. | 我都没想起还有芭芭拉 |
[04:06] | You were doing your job. | 那是你的工作 |
[04:07] | – But I should’ve known. – How? | -但我早该知道的 -怎么可能 |
[04:10] | Y-You weren’t together. | 你们已经分手了 |
[04:11] | Do you blame yourself for falling out of love? | 难道不爱她了你也要怪自己吗 |
[04:14] | Lee, it’s my responsibility. | 小莱 这是我的责任 |
[04:15] | There’s nothing you can say that changes that. | 你说什么也不能改变这个事实 |
[04:18] | Whatever happens to Barbara, | 芭芭拉出了事 |
[04:19] | it’s on me. | 那就得怪我 |
[04:22] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:22] | Jimbo! | 吉姆 |
[04:25] | Meet Jake the JV pimp. | 这位是皮条客杰克 |
[04:27] | He’s been bragging on the streets | 他在外面跟人吹牛 |
[04:28] | that he knows who the Ogre is. | 说他知道食人魔是谁 |
[04:29] | I keep telling you, man, | 我跟你说了多少遍了 |
[04:30] | you been lied to; I don’t know nothing. | 你被骗了 我什么也不知道 |
[04:32] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:33] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[05:14] | Okeydoke. | 好了 |
[05:16] | No body, no crime. No body, no crime. | 没尸体不立案 没尸体不立案 |
[05:21] | Nope. Never seen him before. | 没有 从来没见过他 |
[05:26] | We think this is a serial killer called the Ogre. | 我们认为这个人是连环杀手食人魔 |
[05:30] | He’s kidnapped a woman, | 他绑架了一个女人 |
[05:31] | and he’s gonna kill her unless we find him first. | 而且要杀掉她 除非我们先抓到他 |
[05:34] | Bummer. | 真遗憾 |
[05:35] | Just so you understand, | 跟你说清楚 |
[05:37] | the lady in question is a real good friend of ours. | 这位女士是我们的好朋友 |
[05:41] | Supposing, for the sake of argument, | 那么 假如说 |
[05:43] | I did see him before. | 我的确见过他 |
[05:46] | What’s she worth? | 她值多少 |
[05:49] | What’s she worth? | 什么意思 |
[05:51] | Yeah, you know, | 你懂的 |
[05:54] | if you had to assign a dollar amount. | 如果要说个数的话 |
[05:58] | Harvey, I’m about to violate departmental policy | 哈维 我打算在审讯方法上 |
[06:01] | on interrogation techniques. | 违反一下部门政策 |
[06:04] | Think I saw some donuts outside with my name all over them. | 我好像看到外面有给我的甜甜圈 |
[06:10] | Hey, now. C-Calm yourself. | 别激动 |
[06:11] | There’s no need to get carried… | 没必要被情绪冲昏头… |
[06:16] | Jake worked as a barman at a brothel | 杰克在一家叫指顶花夜总会的妓院 |
[06:17] | called the Foxglove. | 做酒吧招待 |
[06:19] | Said the Ogre was a regular. Can’t give us a location. | 他说食人魔是常客 没法给我们提供位置 |
[06:22] | Yeah, ’cause they never use the same place twice. | 因为相同的地方他们不会用两次 |
[06:23] | – What, you know it? – Not personally. | -什么 你知道吗 -没亲眼见过 |
[06:26] | The Foxglove is very high-class, very extreme. | 指顶花的档次极其高 |
[06:29] | You got to know someone who knows someone. | 你得认识人牵线搭桥才能找到 |
[06:31] | Uh, I might know someone. | 我也许认识个人 |
[06:33] | You talking Penguin? | 你是说企鹅吗 |
[06:35] | If you get any deeper with that clown, he will own you. | 你和那混蛋再走得近一点 就会受他控制 |
[06:37] | I don’t have a choice; the Ogre has Barbara. | 我没得选 芭芭拉在食人魔手上 |
[06:39] | Let me shake a few trees. | 让我去查查 |
[06:40] | Take the time, grab some “Z”s. | 别心急 休息一会儿 |
[06:41] | You’re burnt! | 你要累死了 |
[06:44] | First one was the hardest. | 第一个是最难的 |
[06:46] | But it wasn’t her fault. | 但那不是她的错 |
[06:48] | She just wasn’t the one. | 她就是不是我要找的人 |
[06:51] | I also couldn’t let her go. | 我也不能放她走 |
[06:53] | Still, it strengthened my resolve | 但是这让我更下定决心 |
[06:55] | to never stop till I found my soul mate– | 不找到适合我的伴侣 |
[06:57] | person I could share everything with. | 能与之分享一切的人 誓不罢休 |
[07:02] | I think that person is you, Barbara, | 我认为这人就是你 芭芭拉 |
[07:03] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的配合 |
[07:06] | So… | 那么 |
[07:08] | let’s begin again, shall we? | 我们再来一次吧 |
[07:26] | This just, uh… | 送信人 |
[07:28] | came for you by messenger, Master Bruce. | 刚刚送来了这个给你 布鲁斯少爷 |
[07:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | Right, well, I’ll… | 好 那… |
[07:41] | I’ll just be off. | 那我走了 |
[07:44] | Do you want company? | 要人陪你吗 |
[07:47] | To identify Reggie? | 给雷吉认尸吗 |
[07:48] | No, I don’t think so. Best done alone. | 不 不用了 我还是自己去吧 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry, Alfred. | 我很遗憾 阿尔弗雷德 |
[07:55] | I know he was your friend. | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[07:56] | Just doesn’t make any sense. | 这事说不通 |
[07:58] | Reggie topping himself like that. | 雷吉竟然这样自杀 |
[08:00] | You said he fell out of a window. | 你说他从窗户掉下去了 |
[08:02] | He might’ve been drinking, lost his balance. | 可能是喝了酒 失足掉下去的 |
[08:06] | No, Reggie, he was a legend. | 不 雷吉是个传奇 |
[08:08] | He could be blind drunk and walk a tightrope. | 即使他喝得烂醉 也能去走钢丝 |
[08:13] | Doesn’t matter what he was like in the end. | 他的结局如何不重要了 |
[08:17] | I want to see he gets a proper send-off. | 我一定给他安排个体面的葬礼 |
[08:23] | I’ll see you this evening, sir. | 晚上见 少爷 |
[08:50] | What, your boss doesn’t trust his partners? | 你老板不信任合伙人吗 |
[08:53] | It’s called due diligence. | 这叫做尽职 |
[08:55] | He just wants me to look the place over. | 他只是要我检查一下 |
[08:57] | So look. | 请吧 |
[08:59] | I got a gravy going– special party today. | 我还煮着肉汤呢 今天有特别的派对 |
[09:02] | Don’t let me keep you. | 别让我耽误你了 |
[09:05] | Piece of work. | 臭娘们 |
[09:18] | I’ll put the pistol under the bar, | 我会把手枪放在吧台下 |
[09:20] | machine gun behind the juke. | 把机关枪放在点唱机后面 |
[09:24] | All Connor and his guy got to do is get to them. | 康纳和他的人只要去拿就行 |
[09:27] | The day is finally here. | 这天终于来了 |
[09:30] | Maroni… | 马罗尼 |
[09:33] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:34] | So lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:36] | To what do I owe this wonderful surprise? | 何事大驾光临啊 |
[09:40] | I need to know where the Foxglove is. | 我要知道指顶花夜总会在哪 |
[09:43] | And I need an invitation. | 还需要一封邀请函 |
[09:46] | Well, someone’s in a mood. | 有人心情大好啊 |
[09:49] | Can you help me out? Yes or no. | 你能帮我吗 一句话 |
[09:52] | Jim, I do so love our give-and-take relationship. | 吉姆 我很喜欢我们公平交易的关系 |
[09:56] | But it’s starting to feel a bit one-sided. | 但我开始觉得索取的总是你 |
[09:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | I’ll owe you a favor. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[10:03] | You already do. | 你已经欠了一个 |
[10:03] | Then I’ll owe you another. | 那就再欠一个 |
[10:07] | Cards on the table. | 我明说吧 |
[10:10] | The Foxglove makes a lot of money for some important f… | 指顶花夜总会为一些达官显贵挣不少… |
[10:18] | You think you know who I am. | 你自以为了解我 |
[10:20] | What I’m capable of. | 知道我的底线 |
[10:22] | You have no idea. | 你根本不知道 |
[10:25] | Today is an important day for me… | 今天对我很重要 |
[10:28] | so I will accommodate your request. | 所以我会帮你这个忙 |
[10:31] | But, Detective, mark my words. | 但是 警探 你给我记好了 |
[10:35] | You owe me a big favor. | 你欠我一个天大的人情 |
[10:45] | Here we have the Physical Operations department. | 这里就是操作部 |
[10:47] | The Physical Operations department | 操作部 |
[10:49] | handles logistics for the corporation, | 负责公司后勤工作 |
[10:51] | management of our properties, offices… | 管理我们的资产和办公场所 |
[10:53] | Excuse me, I need to use the restroom. | 不好意思 我需要去一下洗手间 |
[10:56] | Of course, Mr. Wayne. It’s right here. | 好的 韦恩先生 就在那边 |
[10:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:13] | The Foxglove is in the old Klondike Building on Mayflower. | 指顶花夜总会就在五月花街的克朗代克大厦 |
[11:16] | – You score a ticket? – Yep. | -你搞到了门票 -没错 |
[11:18] | But only one. | 不过就一张 |
[11:19] | I figure you go in, pose as a john, | 我打算让你伪装成嫖客潜伏进去 |
[11:21] | find something to bust them on, | 找个由头进行搜查 |
[11:23] | then we squeeze them till they talk. | 然后我们撬开他们的嘴 |
[11:26] | Smart move sending me, hmm? | 派我去潜伏是高招 |
[11:28] | You couldn’t look more like a cop if you wore a blue uniform. | 你就算不穿制服也是一身警察味儿 |
[11:31] | You got something to wear? | 你不换身行头吗 |
[11:32] | – You, uh, are gonna need to fit in. – Don’t worry. | -你还得融入环境呢 -别担心 |
[11:34] | Alvarez busted some guys smuggling Italian suits last week, | 阿尔瓦雷斯上周抓到几个人倒卖意式西服 |
[11:37] | and a couple fell in my locker | 赃物送去物证室的路上 |
[11:38] | on their way to the evidence room. | 不小心落了几件在我柜子里 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry I left you alone, | 抱歉丢下你一人 |
[11:45] | but you needed time to think, | 但你需要点时间思考下 |
[11:48] | to accept that this was real. | 好接受这是真的 |
[11:52] | This apartment is soundproofed, by the way, | 顺便说一声 这间公寓是隔音的 |
[11:53] | so save your lungs. | 所以别费劲喊了 |
[12:11] | Look at me. My hands are shaking. | 瞧瞧我 手都抖了 |
[12:14] | That’s never happened before | 那么多女人来来去去 |
[12:15] | with any of the other women that I’ve had here. | 我都从来没手抖过 |
[12:17] | You know why that is? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[12:24] | Do you know why that is? | 你知道是因为什么吗 |
[12:27] | You’re a psycho. | 你是个疯子 |
[12:29] | I don’t know what you’re thinking. | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[12:35] | It’s because I always somehow knew | 因为我总是能感觉出来 |
[12:39] | that deep down, the others weren’t the one. | 其他人本质上不是我要的人 |
[12:43] | They weren’t the one. | 不是我要找的人 |
[12:49] | I want this to work, Barbara. | 我希望你我能成 芭芭拉 |
[12:57] | You’re scared. | 你很害怕 |
[12:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:05] | Jim will find… | 吉姆会找到 |
[13:11] | The only way you’re going to make me angry is | 唯一会惹我生气的 |
[13:13] | if you mention his name. | 就是你说他的名字 |
[13:27] | Drink this. | 喝了 |
[13:29] | It’s water. You’re dehydrated. | 是水 你脱水了 |
[13:41] | Barbara, come here. I want you to see something. | 芭芭拉 来 我要给你看件东西 |
[13:50] | Barbara, I love you. | 芭芭拉 我爱你 |
[13:51] | I love you like no one has ever loved you. | 我比其他所有人都爱你 |
[13:53] | But if you try to escape, | 但如果你想逃 |
[13:55] | I will chain you to the ceiling and gut you. | 我会把你吊在天花板上宰了你 |
[13:57] | Now come… here. | 赶紧 过来 |
[14:18] | Are those… | 这些是… |
[14:20] | When you’re looking for love, | 寻找真爱的路上 |
[14:21] | you have to kiss a lot of frogs. | 难免遇到不少错的人 |
[14:24] | Still, I-I should be thankful. | 不过我还是得感激她们 |
[14:26] | They led me to you. | 是她们让我找到了你 |
[14:31] | All those women… | 这些女人 |
[14:35] | they died here? | 都死在这了吗 |
[14:38] | You killed them… | 你在这儿 |
[14:40] | here? | 杀了她们吗 |
[14:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:51] | Don’t worry. | 别紧张 |
[14:53] | I’m gonna set you free. | 我会放了你的 |
[14:56] | You’re the one, Barbara. | 你就是我要找的人 芭芭拉 |
[14:59] | You’re the one. | 你是我的真爱 |
[15:51] | Hello, Bruce. | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[15:54] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[16:05] | Ever since your friend borrowed my key, | 你朋友借了我的钥匙之后 |
[16:08] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我就一直在等你 |
[16:10] | Even canceled my trip. | 连行程都取消了 |
[16:13] | Cookie? | 吃饼干吗 |
[16:15] | When I was a boy, | 我小时候 |
[16:17] | I’d always take a cookie when I had the chance. | 对饼干一向来者不拒 |
[16:23] | You hired a man to kill Alfred. | 你雇人刺杀阿尔弗雷德 |
[16:25] | I hired your guardian’s comrade | 我只是雇了你管家的老战友 |
[16:27] | to find out what you knew. | 去查明你究竟知道些什么 |
[16:29] | I never intended harm to come to anyone. | 我没想伤害任何人 |
[16:34] | I told the board you were a special case, | 我跟董事会说了 你的情况特殊 |
[16:37] | that you need the talk early. | 需要提前跟你说清楚 |
[16:40] | The talk? | 说清楚 |
[16:42] | Bruce, when members of the Wayne family reach a certain age, | 布鲁斯 当韦恩家族的成员长到一定年纪后 |
[16:45] | some facts of life and business are explained… | 就需要了解到生活和生意的真相 |
[16:48] | Wayne Enterprises is committing serious crimes. | 韦恩集团在犯罪 |
[16:51] | Oh, my, yes. | 是的 |
[16:53] | This is a multinational corporation | 这是个跨国大公司 |
[16:55] | operating in hundreds of jurisdictions. | 在上百个行政辖区做生意 |
[16:58] | We do our best to subvert all of them if it means profits. | 只要有利可图 违法的事我们也尽力去做 |
[17:02] | So… you admit it? | 你承认了 |
[17:05] | Just like your father. | 和你父亲一样 |
[17:07] | He came in with his secret files, demanding justice. | 他也曾拿着秘密文件来 说要伸张正义 |
[17:11] | At first. | 不过只是一开始 |
[17:12] | Then he changed his mind. | 后来他就改了主意 |
[17:15] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[17:16] | Your father came to understand the reality of this business. | 你父亲后来明白了生意的真实情况 |
[17:20] | As did his father. | 他的父亲也一样 |
[17:21] | And as will you. | 你也会 |
[17:22] | My father was a good man. | 我父亲是好人 |
[17:24] | You have an opportunity to live a blessed life, | 你可以过上丰衣足食的生活 |
[17:29] | the life your father and mother wanted for you. | 这也是你父母所希望的 |
[17:34] | I beg you to reconsider. | 我希望你再考虑考虑 |
[17:39] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[17:40] | Lucius, come in. | 卢修斯 请进 |
[17:42] | Bruce Wayne, | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[17:44] | meet one of our junior executives, Lucius Fox. | 这是卢修斯·福克斯 我们一位初级主管 |
[17:46] | There’s a public relations person out there | 外面有个公关部的人 |
[17:48] | desperately searching for this young man. | 急着要找这个年轻人 |
[17:50] | Then you’d best reunite them. | 那快带他去吧 |
[17:53] | Bruce, | 布鲁斯 |
[17:55] | don’t forget your cookie. | 别忘了你的饼干 |
[18:10] | Now… | 听着 |
[18:13] | I’m going to tell you something, | 我要告诉你一些事 |
[18:14] | and I’d appreciate if you kept your face perfectly still. | 听完之后 你一定要面不改色 |
[18:17] | There’s cameras everywhere. | 这里到处都是摄像头 |
[18:19] | I know because I put them there. | 我知道 因为都是我装的 |
[18:21] | What I’m about to say must be a deep secret between you and me. | 我要说的是只能我们俩知道的大秘密 |
[18:26] | I knew your father well. | 我和你父亲相熟 |
[18:28] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[18:30] | He wasn’t the man the company thought he was. | 他并不像公司以为的那样 |
[18:34] | I don’t understand you. | 我不明白 |
[18:35] | Bruce, | 布鲁斯 |
[18:37] | your father was a true Stoic. | 你父亲是个真正清心寡欲之人 |
[18:40] | He kept his best self hidden. | 他最好的一面不为人所知 |
[18:43] | That’s all I’ll say. | 我就说这么多了 |
[18:52] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:08] | Mr. Nygma? | 尼格玛先生 |
[19:09] | Ms. Kri… | 柯林… |
[19:10] | Ms. Kringle? | 柯林格小姐 |
[19:12] | Would you open the door, please? | 能开一下门吗 |
[19:14] | Um, I’m… | 我… |
[19:16] | One sec! | 稍等 |
[19:29] | I need the Hendricks case files. | 我需要亨德里克斯案的案卷 |
[19:31] | Um, yes. Hendricks. | 嗯 亨德里克斯 |
[19:33] | Wait right here. | 等我一下 |
[19:37] | Hendricks. Hendricks. | 亨德里克斯 亨德里克斯 |
[19:38] | Hendricks, Hendricks, Hendricks, Hendricks. | 亨德里克斯 亨德里克斯 亨德里克斯 |
[19:41] | Hendricks, Hendricks, Hendricks. | 亨德里克斯 亨德里克斯 亨德里克斯 |
[19:44] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[19:46] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:48] | axe… uh, a-accidental death. | 斧…是事故 |
[19:52] | At a sheet metal factory. | 在一家金属片厂 |
[19:53] | Industrial saw. Just… | 工业电锯… |
[19:57] | Poor man. | 可怜人 |
[19:59] | I… I don’t know how you do this job. | 真不知道你怎么受得了这份工作 |
[20:02] | Death all around you. | 被死亡包围 |
[20:05] | Yes. One must have a sense of humor. | 是啊 所以一定要有幽默感 |
[20:09] | The-the file? | 案卷 |
[20:11] | Yes. | 给 |
[20:16] | Um, Mr. Nygma, | 尼格玛先生 |
[20:19] | you haven’t, by chance, seen, uh, Tom… Officer Dougherty? | 你有没有遇到汤姆…多尔蒂警官 |
[20:23] | We were… supposed to have dinner last night. | 我们昨晚约好一起吃晚饭的 |
[20:26] | He didn’t show– no surprise– | 他没来 这也不奇怪 |
[20:27] | um, but I haven’t seen him today. | 但今天他也没来上班 |
[20:29] | Me neither. | 我也没见到他 |
[20:34] | Excuse me. I really need to get back to work. | 抱歉 我真的得工作了 |
[20:37] | Now. | 就现在 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[20:47] | You’re sure… | 你确定 |
[20:49] | the guns are there? | 枪在那里了吗 |
[20:51] | Butch placed them himself. | 布奇亲自放的 |
[20:54] | Do you remember what to say to Maroni before you do the deed? | 你还记得下手前应该和马罗尼说什么吗 |
[20:58] | I never saw the point in telling a man something | 我向来不理解为什么要在崩人前 |
[21:00] | right before you’re gonna whack him, | 和他废话 |
[21:03] | but you’re not the first to ask for it. | 不过你也不是第一个提出这要求的 |
[21:07] | I appreciate you humoring me. | 多谢迁就我 |
[21:10] | So how do you know Maroni’s gonna be in this bar | 你怎么知道马罗尼一定会在今天 |
[21:12] | on this exact day? | 出现在那个酒吧 |
[21:15] | I follow current events. | 我关注时事 |
[21:32] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[21:34] | Tommy freakin’ Bones. | 他娘的汤米·伯恩斯 |
[21:36] | Nine years up the river, | 入狱九年 |
[21:37] | and you get better-looking, you big animal. | 你还变漂亮了 你这家伙 |
[21:40] | Took care of myself. | 我知道照顾自己 |
[21:43] | I was hoping you’d remember. | 我就希望你还记得 |
[21:45] | Come over here. | 过来吧 |
[21:47] | Listen, you leave the joint, you come to Lidia’s for dinner. | 你离开牢房 就来莉迪娅这儿吃饭 |
[21:50] | That’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[21:51] | Welcome home. Lidia! | 欢迎回家 莉迪娅 |
[21:53] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[22:10] | Welcome to the Foxglove. | 欢迎来到指顶花夜总会 |
[22:11] | The evening’s entertainment is about to begin. | 今晚的娱乐节目就要开始了 |
[22:14] | Then I guess I’m just in time. | 那看来我来得正是时候 |
[23:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[23:11] | your attention, please. | 请注意一下 谢谢 |
[23:14] | I know you have been eagerly awaiting tonight’s | 我知道你们都急切期待着今晚的 |
[23:17] | main attraction. | 主要节目 |
[23:19] | So, please, let’s give a big Foxglove welcome | 所以请给英格丽德和加雷思一个 |
[23:22] | to Ingrid and Gareth. | 指顶花式的热烈欢迎 |
[23:35] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[23:37] | Hell no. | 去他的 |
[23:40] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[23:42] | Nobody move! | 所有人都别动 |
[23:44] | Especially you two! | 特别是你俩 |
[23:59] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[24:03] | Wake up, Barbara. | 起来 芭芭拉 |
[24:05] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[24:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:17] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[24:24] | There’s no need to cry. Okay? | 没必要哭的 好吗 |
[24:30] | You’re gonna kill me. | 你会杀了我 |
[24:32] | Do you want me to? | 你希望我杀你吗 |
[24:34] | No! | 不 |
[24:35] | Then tell me who to kill. | 那告诉我要去杀谁 |
[24:41] | Wh-What? | 什么 |
[24:45] | You still don’t believe I love you. | 你还是不相信我爱你 |
[24:47] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我是疯子 |
[24:49] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[24:51] | I see the truth. | 我看得到真相 |
[24:53] | I see your truth. | 我看得到你的真相 |
[24:56] | I see that you’ve spent your whole life trying to kill it, | 我看得出你这辈子都试图抹杀它 |
[24:59] | but you can’t– | 但你做不到… |
[25:00] | it’s too strong. | 它太强烈了 |
[25:02] | You revealed it to me the other night. | 那晚你向我展示了它 |
[25:05] | I want to set that free. I want to set you free. | 我想要释放它 我想要给你自由 |
[25:09] | You think that me making you murder someone | 你觉得我让你去杀人 |
[25:11] | will make me like you? | 我就会喜欢上你吗 |
[25:14] | That’s insane. | 简直是疯了 |
[25:16] | You say that | 你这么说 |
[25:18] | because you don’t know what it is to live without fear. | 是因为你不了解毫无畏惧的滋味 |
[25:22] | But you’ll learn. | 但你会知道的 |
[25:25] | Now, tell me… | 告诉我 |
[25:27] | who you want me to kill, | 你想让我杀谁 |
[25:30] | or, though it breaks my heart, | 否则 虽然我会伤心欲绝 |
[25:32] | I will take your life right now. | 但我会马上杀了你 |
[25:38] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:42] | I… I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:45] | I… I can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:47] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[25:50] | who… to kill. | 去杀谁 |
[26:06] | You run this place? | 这地方你开的 |
[26:09] | I’m looking for this man. | 我在找这个人 |
[26:10] | Arrest me if you want to; I don’t talk about my clients. | 想逮捕我随你 我不会谈论客户的 |
[26:15] | One call to the Gazette, they’ll send a reporter down here. | 我给《公报》一通电话 他们就会派记者来 |
[26:19] | I’ll perp-walk each and every one of your clients | 我当众逮捕押送你所有的客户 |
[26:21] | in front of the cameras. | 让他们都拍下来 |
[26:23] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[26:26] | Talk to Sally. | 问萨莉吧 |
[26:32] | Do you know him? | 你认识他 |
[26:34] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[26:35] | I’m sure. | 非常确定 |
[26:48] | He said his name was Jason. | 他说他叫杰森 |
[26:50] | He was sweet. | 很会说话 |
[26:52] | As soon as I got into his car, he pulled a hood over my head | 我一上他的车 他就用头罩蒙住我的头 |
[26:55] | and tied my wrists. | 还绑住了我的手腕 |
[26:57] | He took me back to his apartment. | 他带我回了他的公寓 |
[26:59] | That’s where he did this. | 给我留下了这个 |
[27:02] | I don’t know why he let me go. | 我不知道他为什么放我走了 |
[27:04] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[27:05] | – Almost nine years ago. – About a year before | -差不多九年前 -大概是第一起 |
[27:07] | the first murder– he was working his way up. | 凶案前一年 他是在慢慢升级 |
[27:09] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你怎么没报警 |
[27:12] | I did. | 我报了 |
[27:12] | I was a hooker; he was a rich man with no name. | 我是个妓女 而他是我说不上名字的有钱人 |
[27:16] | Anything else you can tell us? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[27:17] | Anything about his apartment? | 关于他的公寓 |
[27:18] | The smallest detail might help. | 哪怕是最细微的细节也有用 |
[27:23] | The elevator opened right into the apartment. | 电梯直接通向他的公寓 |
[27:27] | You can see out into the city. | 可以眺望城市 |
[27:28] | We were in midtown. | 我们在中城区 |
[27:30] | And there was a big neon sign | 而且有个大霓虹灯标志 |
[27:32] | on the building across the street. | 就在街对面的大楼上 |
[27:34] | I could only read the last four letters. | 我只能看到最后四个字母 |
[27:36] | OYAL O-y-a-l. | |
[27:39] | OYAL O-y-a-l. | |
[27:41] | Loyal, royal… | 忠诚…皇家 |
[27:42] | Royal. | 皇家 |
[27:43] | Gotham Royal Hotel. | 哥谭皇家酒店 |
[27:45] | That’s in midtown. 10th and Gainsly. | 是在中城区 10大道和甘斯利大街街口 |
[27:47] | Thank you, Sally. | 谢谢你 萨莉 |
[27:48] | Promise me, when you find him, | 答应我 你找到他后 |
[27:50] | don’t arrest him. | 别逮捕他 |
[27:52] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[27:54] | You got it. | 好 |
[27:59] | Whoa, fellas, private party. | 各位 私人派对 |
[28:01] | Just here to pay respects. | 就是来表示下敬意 |
[28:04] | Connor from the wild northeast. | 狂野东北的康纳 |
[28:07] | What’s that old man Falcone want now? | 法尔科内那老家伙又想怎么样 |
[28:09] | Don Falcone sends me with his respects, | 法尔科内阁下派我来致以敬意 |
[28:11] | and a small gift for you | 并为您和汤米·伯恩斯 |
[28:12] | and Tommy Bones on this happy day. | 准备了薄礼一份 庆祝这个好日子 |
[28:15] | Cheech. | 奇克 |
[28:18] | Forgive my suspicious nature. | 原谅我这么多疑 |
[28:20] | Of course. Can’t be too careful. | 当然 小心驶得万年船 |
[28:24] | Come here. Let me see this. | 来 拿给我看 |
[28:29] | Madre di Dios. | 马德雷瓷罐 |
[28:31] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢了 |
[28:33] | You tell Falcone I appreciate the gesture. | 告诉法尔科内 多谢他这番心意 |
[28:36] | Don Falcone knew it was a special occasion. | 法尔科内阁下知道这日子的特殊性 |
[28:38] | We got time for a drink. Lidia! | 我们可以喝一杯 莉迪娅 |
[28:39] | Clean glasses, please. | 准备干净杯子 |
[28:41] | The gift comes with a message. | 另外还有话要捎给您 |
[28:43] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么话 |
[28:46] | He wants you to know that it wasn’t easy | 他要告诉您 决定杀您 |
[28:47] | for him to decide to kill you. | 并非易事 |
[28:53] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[28:55] | But business is business. | 但生意归生意 |
[29:06] | You believe it? | 能相信吗 |
[29:08] | You both jammed. | 你们都卡枪了 |
[29:09] | If that ain’t a sign from God, I don’t know what. | 如果这还不算神迹 我都不知道怎么才算了 |
[29:11] | – Please… – Shut your mouth! | -求您 -闭嘴 |
[29:13] | You’re gonna take don Falcone a message from me. | 你去给法尔科内阁下捎去我的话 |
[29:15] | You’re gonna let him know that you messed up… | 让他知道你搞砸了 |
[29:18] | …and you’re gonna let him know that I’m coming for him. | 告诉他我跟他没完 |
[29:22] | Of course, you don’t need to be alive to tell him that. | 不过 你不非得活着也能捎这个信儿 |
[29:25] | Tommy, do the honors. | 汤米 请吧 |
[29:27] | Wait… | 等等 |
[29:34] | *All you punks and all you teds* | *朋克族 坏男孩* |
[29:37] | *National Front and Natti dreds* | *民族阵线 爆炸头* |
[29:40] | *Mods, rockers, hippies and skinheads…* | *时髦人物 摇滚迷 嬉皮士 光头党* |
[29:45] | Connor blew it. | 康纳搞砸了 |
[29:47] | Maroni’s still alive. | 马罗尼还活着 |
[29:49] | This is flat. | 这酒太没滋味了 |
[29:52] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到吗 |
[29:54] | Maroni is still alive. | 马罗尼还活着 |
[29:55] | You got to get out of town. | 你得赶快离开哥谭 |
[29:58] | And miss all the fun? | 错过精彩的场面吗 |
[30:01] | You knew. | 你早知道 |
[30:03] | You set him up. | 你给他下套 |
[30:05] | I took the firing pins out of the guns before you hid them. | 你藏枪之前 我把撞针都拔了 |
[30:09] | A spin on a trick I learned from Maroni. | 这是我从马罗尼那儿学来的 |
[30:13] | But you could have had Maroni dead. | 但你本可杀掉马罗尼的 |
[30:15] | True, but I still would’ve been under Falcone’s thumb, | 是啊 但那样我还是得在法尔科内之下 |
[30:19] | and that… has grown intolerable. | 而这让我越来越无法忍受了 |
[30:23] | No, I’d much rather Maroni be alive, | 不 我宁可让马罗尼活着 |
[30:26] | and out for blood. | 一心想复仇 |
[30:36] | Alas, Officer Dougherty, she’s gonna wonder where you went. | 可惜啊 多尔蒂警官 她会想你去哪了 |
[30:42] | Perhaps a letter. | 写封信吧 |
[30:43] | You could say good-bye, give her some advice. | 跟她道别 给她句忠告 |
[30:48] | Something that might lead her | 或许让她 |
[30:49] | to make better choices in the future, hmm? | 今后能做出更好的选择 |
[31:31] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[31:35] | Place is empty. | 这里没人 |
[31:37] | But there’s something you should see. | 但你该过来看看 |
[31:45] | You see anything that connects to Barbara? | 看到什么跟芭芭拉有关的东西了吗 |
[31:50] | Maybe she was never here. | 或许她没来过 |
[31:51] | No, she was here. | 不 她来过 |
[31:53] | I can still smell her perfume. | 我还能闻到她的香水味儿 |
[31:57] | Hey, we’re gonna find this guy, | 我们会找到他的 |
[31:59] | but you need to prepare yourself… | 但你得做好心理准备 |
[32:03] | …that we might not be in time to save her. | 我们或许赶不及救下她 |
[32:06] | That is not an option. | 这不可以 |
[32:07] | It’s the most likely option. | 这很有可能 |
[32:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[32:25] | Detective Gordon, | 戈登警探 |
[32:27] | I assume you are the one who triggered the alarm. | 应该是你触响了警报吧 |
[32:29] | You son of a bitch. Where’s Barbara? | 你个混蛋 芭芭拉呢 |
[32:32] | With me, of course. | 当然是跟我在一起 |
[32:34] | If you’ve hurt her… | 如果你敢伤害她 |
[32:35] | She’s as safe as milk. | 她十分安全 |
[32:37] | Safer than she ever was when she was with you. | 比跟你在一起的时候安全多了 |
[32:41] | What the hell does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[32:42] | She doesn’t need your protection, Jim. | 她不需要你的保护 吉姆 |
[32:45] | Fact is, she never did. | 她从来都不需要 |
[32:48] | I’ll see you around. | 回见了 |
[32:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:53] | He was driving. | 他在开车 |
[32:54] | To Tahiti if he’s smart. | 如果他有脑子就开去大溪地 |
[32:56] | Yeah, there was a noise, right? | 有个杂音 是吧 |
[32:58] | A thumping, like he was going over a bridge. | 敲击声 像是在过桥 |
[33:01] | You know, I heard, uh, a horn, like a train horn. | 我好像听到了火车笛 |
[33:04] | Okay, so, which bridge has a train? | 哪座桥有火车 |
[33:08] | Damn. Um… Whitecross, but that’s the upstate train. | 该死 白十字 去州北的火车 |
[33:13] | Upstate. | 州北 |
[33:14] | It’s where her parents live. | 她父母住那里 |
[33:24] | Barbara, please. | 芭芭拉 求你了 |
[33:26] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事啊 |
[33:28] | What’s happening is your daughter is finally waking up. | 你们的女儿终于觉醒了 |
[33:34] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:37] | Barbara, we’re doing this for you. | 芭芭拉 我们这是为了你 |
[34:42] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[34:45] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[34:47] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:10] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来的 |
[35:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:51] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[35:52] | Drop the knife, or I’ll shoot. | 放下刀 否则我开枪了 |
[35:55] | Just an ounce of pressure, and she’ll split right open. | 稍施加点压力 她就会血如泉涌 |
[35:58] | I don’t want that. Do you want that? | 我可不希望那样 你呢 |
[36:01] | It’s gonna be all right, Barbara. | 没事的 芭芭拉 |
[36:03] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[36:05] | If you cared about this woman, | 如果你真在乎她 |
[36:06] | you never would have come after me. | 你就根本不会来追查我 |
[36:09] | I love her more than you ever did. | 我比你要更爱她 |
[36:11] | Drop the knife. | 放下刀 |
[36:13] | Won’t be me that slits her throat. | 割开她喉咙的不是我 |
[36:16] | Detective, that’s gonna be you. | 警探 那是你 |
[36:18] | – Drop it. – Jim, please. | -放下刀 -吉姆 求你 |
[36:22] | Just leave us alone. | 放我们走吧 |
[36:27] | Hey, jerk-o! | 混蛋 |
[36:38] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[36:39] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[36:45] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[36:46] | Yeah. He’s dead. | 嗯 他死了 |
[36:48] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[36:50] | Look at me. Barbara? | 看着我 芭芭拉 |
[36:55] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[37:09] | Alfred, I never asked you. | 阿尔弗雷德 我还没问你呢 |
[37:12] | How was it yesterday, seeing Reggie? | 昨天去安葬雷吉怎么样 |
[37:15] | Not really, uh, an experience I’d care to repeat, Master Bruce. | 我并不想再回忆一遍 布鲁斯少爷 |
[37:21] | But then again, the Reggie I knew died years ago. | 不过 我所认识的雷吉早就不在了 |
[37:28] | Alfred, I haven’t been honest with you. | 阿尔弗雷德 我对你有所隐瞒 |
[37:34] | After you were hurt, | 你受伤之后 |
[37:36] | Selina and I went looking for Reggie. | 塞琳娜和我去找雷吉了 |
[37:41] | We found him. | 我们找到了他 |
[37:45] | Did you, now? | 是吗 |
[37:47] | He didn’t jump or fall. | 他没有跳楼 也没摔下去 |
[37:52] | Selina pushed him. | 是塞琳娜把他推下去了 |
[37:55] | And why did she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[37:58] | Reggie was sent here by a man named Sid Bunderslaw. | 雷吉是一个叫希德·邦德斯洛的人派来的 |
[38:01] | Bunderslaw works for Wayne Enterprises. | 邦德斯洛在韦恩集团工作 |
[38:04] | Reggie gave us the name, | 雷吉供出了他的名字 |
[38:05] | but said he was gonna tell Bunderslaw what we were doing. | 但又说会去告诉邦德斯洛我们做了什么 |
[38:09] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[38:12] | And the rest? | 还有呢 |
[38:16] | The charity ball– | 慈善舞会 |
[38:17] | presumably to have access to Mr. Bunderslaw. | 应该是为接近邦德斯洛先生吧 |
[38:20] | Selina stole the key to his office safe. | 塞琳娜偷了他办公室保险柜的钥匙 |
[38:24] | I went there today. It was empty. | 我今天去了 里面是空的 |
[38:28] | But Bunderslaw was waiting for me. | 但邦德斯洛在那儿等着我 |
[38:30] | – What did he do? – Nothing. | -他做了什么 -没什么 |
[38:31] | What did he do?! | 他做了什么 |
[38:32] | Nothing! | 没什么 |
[38:35] | But he said that my father and grandfather | 但他说我父亲和我祖父 |
[38:38] | knew about the illegal things that the company was doing, | 都知道公司在做违法的事 |
[38:40] | and chose… | 却选择… |
[38:42] | They chose to stay quiet. | 他们选择了沉默 |
[38:51] | Your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 |
[38:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:59] | But even good men have secrets. | 但好人也有秘密 |
[39:08] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[39:11] | – That guy right there. – Yeah, nice work. | -就是他 -干得好 |
[39:12] | Yeah, nice work. | 干得好 |
[39:14] | Congratulations. You’re a hero. | 恭喜 你成了英雄 |
[39:15] | Yeah, it won’t last. | 也就这一时吧 |
[39:17] | Tomorrow, they’ll go back to hating me. | 明天他们就又恨我了 |
[39:19] | Well, then I’ll remind them. | 那我会提醒他们的 |
[39:22] | Yesterday, you were trying to help. | 昨天你只是想帮忙 |
[39:25] | I couldn’t hear it. I’m sorry. | 我却听不进去 对不起 |
[39:27] | I would never try to change you, Jim. | 我绝不会试图改变你的 吉姆 |
[39:29] | Your sense of mission– it’s part of what I love about you. | 你的使命感 也是我喜欢你的一部分原因 |
[39:32] | I thought it was my devastating good looks. | 我以为是因为我帅得没天理呢 |
[39:35] | That’s a joke. | 我说笑呢 |
[39:40] | I was scared. | 我是害怕 |
[39:43] | Scared that Barbara would get hurt | 我怕芭芭拉会受伤 |
[39:45] | and you would blame yourself for protecting me first, | 而你会责备自己先来保护我 |
[39:48] | and then whatever we had would die. | 而我们的感情也会因此破碎 |
[39:52] | It wasn’t heroic. It was selfish. | 那并不英勇 只是自私 |
[40:00] | Lee, I love you. | 小莱 我爱你 |
[40:02] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[40:04] | If I had to do it again, I’d still protect you first. | 如果让我再来一次 我也会先保护你 |
[40:14] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[40:15] | Uh, grabbed a… knife by the blade. | 握刀刃来着 |
[40:20] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[40:22] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[40:29] | Miss Kringle? | 柯林格小姐 |
[40:32] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:36] | I got a letter from Officer Dougherty. | 我收到一封多尔蒂警官的信 |
[40:39] | He left town. | 他离开哥谭了 |
[40:43] | “Don’t wait around for me. Go have some fun, | “别等我了 好好享受人生吧 |
[40:45] | and maybe I’ll give you a call when I get back.” | 或许等我回来会再找你” |
[40:47] | Blah, blah, blah. | 一堆废话 |
[40:49] | Couldn’t even tell me to my face. | 都不当面跟我说 |
[40:52] | I mean, why do I keep picking creeps? | 我为什么总选这些混蛋啊 |
[40:56] | Sometimes with men, you need to read between the lines. | 有时候男人的本意在字里行间之外 |
[40:59] | Sometimes with men, you need a drink. | 有时候男人的烦心事 得喝酒忘记 |
[41:03] | Good day, Mr. Nygma. | 日安 尼格玛先生 |
[41:11] | Read between the lines. | 字里行间啊 |
[42:37] | Everybody listen up! | 大家听好 |
[42:40] | Just got wind of three separate attacks | 刚刚得到消息 法尔科内城里 |
[42:41] | on Falcone businesses in different parts of town. | 三处不同地点的生意遭到袭击 |
[42:44] | Word is it’s Maroni. | 据传是马罗尼干的 |
[42:48] | As of right now, all leaves are canceled, | 即刻起 所有休假取消 |
[42:50] | and all units are called in for active duty. | 所有警员都要值勤 |
[42:53] | We’re in a shooting war, people. | 枪战开始了 各位 |