时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My name is Nathaniel Barnes. | 我是纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯 |
[00:05] | I’m your new boss. | 我是你们的新上司 |
[00:07] | Sid Bunderslaw. | 希德·邦德斯洛 |
[00:08] | I’m the Director of Physical Operations. | 我是操作部主管 |
[00:10] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[00:12] | Garrett! Pinkney! Josie! Martinez! | 加勒特 平克尼 乔茜 马丁纳兹 |
[00:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[00:17] | You are now Unit Alpha of the GCPD Strike Force | 你们现在是哥谭市警局第一突击队的成员了 |
[00:21] | Time to take down The Penguin. | 该扳倒企鹅了 |
[00:23] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[00:24] | You’ll pay for this. | 你们会付出代价的 |
[00:27] | They die, your mother lives. | 这些人死了 你母亲就可以活 |
[00:30] | And I’m gonna need you to take a crack at me also. | 我需要你也对我下手 |
[00:32] | And miss, of course. | 当然你得失手 |
[00:33] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:36] | If the bad guys want to stop me running, | 如果坏人想要阻止我竞选 |
[00:39] | well, then I guess I got no choice. | 那我想我也别无选择了 |
[00:42] | I will run for mayor. | 我会竞选市长一职 |
[00:53] | Thank you for the trunk, old friend. | 谢谢你送来箱子 老朋友 |
[00:56] | I’ll call you when I need you. | 我有需要时会打电话找你的 |
[00:58] | I’m glad you call me a friend. | 我很高兴你把我称作朋友 |
[01:00] | Figure of speech. | 只是个说法而已 |
[01:02] | But do go on. | 但你继续说吧 |
[01:04] | I can’t help feeling… | 我不禁想… |
[01:07] | wouldn’t I be so much more useful to you as a friend? | 我作为你的朋友不是更有价值吗 |
[01:10] | As a colleague, an ally? | 或是你的同伙 同盟 |
[01:13] | As opposed to the tool you are at present. | 而不是现在的工具吗 |
[01:17] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[01:19] | No. | 不行 |
[01:22] | I would be a much more effective tool for you | 我可以成为更有用的工具 |
[01:26] | if I wasn’t so worried about my mother. | 如果我不必担心我母亲的话 |
[01:30] | If you let her come home, | 如果你放她回家 |
[01:31] | I would still do your bidding. | 我仍会听从你的命令 |
[01:33] | Trust me, I know who’s boss now. | 相信我 我现在知道谁是老大了 |
[01:38] | Lord have mercy. | 发发慈悲吧 |
[01:40] | No need to rub it in. | 没必要戳人痛处 |
[01:44] | Yes, sir, we all know who’s boss. | 没错 先生 我们都知道谁是老大 |
[01:48] | What do you think, Tabitha? | 你认为呢 塔比莎 |
[01:50] | I wasn’t listening. | 我没在听 |
[01:52] | You know how I love the big macho type. | 你知道我多喜欢大块头的男人 |
[01:54] | Leave him alone. | 别去招他 |
[01:55] | Yeah, leave me alone. | 是啊 别来招我 |
[02:00] | The answer is no, | 答案是不行 |
[02:01] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[02:04] | Off you go. | 你可以走了 |
[02:12] | Stay by the phone. | 守着电话 |
[02:23] | I wish you wouldn’t freak out the help. | 你别吓唬帮手好吗 |
[02:25] | I’ve got a mayoral campaign to run. | 我还要竞选市长呢 |
[02:26] | I need to know your gonna handle this part of the business. | 我要知道你能处理好这块事务 |
[02:29] | I get bored. | 我无聊嘛 |
[02:30] | I hate it when you say that. You have plenty to do. | 我讨厌你那么讲 你有很多事可做 |
[02:32] | You still have Mayor James to play with. | 你还能玩弄詹姆斯市长呢 |
[02:34] | He’s been here nearly a month. | 他在这里都快一个月了 |
[02:35] | He’s getting old fast. | 越来越没劲了 |
[02:36] | You got Barbara to hang out with. | 芭芭拉也可以陪你 |
[02:39] | Yeah, she’s cool, but she sleeps a lot. | 她很棒 但她老睡觉 |
[02:41] | And she’s kind of crazy. | 她还有点疯狂 |
[02:42] | That’s the best part about her. | 那是她最棒之处 |
[02:47] | Galavan? | 盖勒文 |
[02:48] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:49] | Mr. Bunderslaw, welcome. | 邦德斯洛先生 欢迎 |
[02:52] | What… what do you want with me? | 你想拿我怎样 |
[02:55] | You are the garbage man for Wayne Enterprises, correct? | 你是韦恩集团的”清洁工” 对吗 |
[02:59] | Every nasty little thing the company has done, | 公司所做的所有丑事 |
[03:01] | you know all about it. | 你都知道 |
[03:02] | – No. – Yes, | -不是 -是的 |
[03:04] | and you are gonna tell us | 并且你要告诉我们 |
[03:06] | everything that you know. | 你知道的一切 |
[03:09] | And if I refuse? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[03:11] | Torture. | 那只能严刑逼供了 |
[03:13] | But that’s for later. | 但那是之后的事了 |
[03:15] | Right now, there is something of yours we need to borrow. | 现在 我们需要跟你借个东西 |
[03:19] | Sister, if you don’t mind. | 妹妹 麻烦了 |
[03:22] | Left or right? | 左边还是右边 |
[03:23] | Either one. | 都行 |
[03:37] | No… | 不要… |
[03:48] | 25 and 25 boxes. | 25乘25个箱子 |
[04:14] | God…! | 天呐… |
[04:14] | Anybody who doesn’t want to get shot, | 不想吃枪子的 |
[04:16] | raise your hand! | 举起手来 |
[04:24] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[04:36] | A damn rocket launcher? | 还有火箭筒 |
[04:37] | Welcome to Gotham, Cap. | 欢迎来到哥谭 警监 |
[04:44] | I can fit my yearly salary in my hands. | 这一沓子就是我的年薪了 |
[04:46] | Don’t get any ideas about that cash, son. | 别对这些钱打什么主意 小子 |
[04:49] | Just bag it up. | 都装好 |
[04:51] | Don’t worry, sir. | 别担心 长官 |
[04:52] | Ideas aren’t his strong suit. | 他没什么主意的 |
[04:54] | Did some rough calculations, sir. | 我大概算了一下 长官 |
[04:56] | Somewhere around two million dollars here. | 这里有大概二百万美金 |
[04:58] | It’s a strong body blow to Penguin. | 这对企鹅来说是拳重击 |
[05:02] | He’ll feel it. | 他会感觉到的 |
[05:03] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:04] | They’re asking for their pants. | 他们想要裤子 |
[05:06] | Read ’em their rights. | 给他们宣读权利 |
[05:07] | Doesn’t say squat about pants. | 里面根本没提裤子 |
[05:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:11] | Tell ’em the whoever gives up where they got the damn rocket launcher | 告诉他们提供火箭筒来源的人 |
[05:13] | gets to wear pants. | 就能穿裤子 |
[05:15] | The rest can go naked, for all I care. | 其余的就裸着吧 我才不管 |
[05:17] | Captain. | 警监 |
[05:18] | A word? | 说句话 |
[05:22] | There’s a place called the Merc. | 有个地方叫佣兵商场 |
[05:24] | Sells most of the heavy weapons in town. | 大多重型武器那儿都有卖 |
[05:27] | They haven’t been hit, | 他们还没被查过 |
[05:28] | ’cause they pay off half the city council. | 因为他们买通了半个市议会 |
[05:31] | The Merc, uh? | 佣兵商场是吧 |
[05:33] | The city council can suck my tailpipe. | 去他的市议会 |
[05:36] | We’re gonna hit this Merc tomorrow. | 咱们明天就突袭佣兵商场 |
[05:37] | Pinkney, belay that order. | 平克尼 命令收回 |
[05:41] | No one gets pants. | 谁都不准穿裤子 |
[05:45] | We grab him up. | 我们去抓他 |
[05:46] | We grab him, and we hurt him | 抓回来 往死里折磨 |
[05:47] | until he tells us where she is, and then we hurt him more. | 直到他说出她在哪 然后再继续折磨 |
[05:50] | Okay, is that a good idea? | 这主意好吗 |
[05:52] | Do you have a better one? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[05:54] | We could get the sister. | 抓他妹妹 |
[05:55] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[05:56] | He’s still out there, | 他照样逍遥自在 |
[05:58] | and does he love his sister as much as I love my mother? | 他对他妹妹的爱能比过我对我母亲的爱吗 |
[06:00] | I don’t think so! | 绝不可能 |
[06:03] | It is a pickle. | 的确是难题 |
[06:04] | Mr. Penguin, sir, | 企鹅先生 |
[06:05] | the cops just hit the count house. | 警察刚袭击了点钞房 |
[06:06] | They took everything, every dollar. | 他们拿走了所有钱 一分不剩 |
[06:14] | Did you enjoy giving me that news?! | 告诉我这消息你还挺高兴是吧 |
[06:31] | Butch! | 布奇 |
[06:32] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[06:44] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[06:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:47] | How’s your day look? | 今天怎么样 |
[06:48] | The strike force is going out on another raid. | 突击队今天又要去进行突袭 |
[06:51] | Strike force. | 突击队 |
[06:52] | I hate that name. | 我讨厌这名字 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I’m not wild about it myself, | 我也不是太喜欢 |
[06:55] | but Barnes gets things done. | 但是巴恩斯能办成事 |
[06:57] | He can call us what he likes. | 他想叫什么都行 |
[06:59] | All right, so you go strike with your force, | 好吧 那么你和突击队去突击 |
[07:01] | then what are we doing tonight? | 晚上回来后咱们干什么 |
[07:03] | – Sleep. – Uh-uh, it’s date night, mister. | -睡觉 -不行 今晚是约会之夜 先生 |
[07:05] | With who? | 和谁 |
[07:07] | Morning, Ed. | 早安 爱德 |
[07:08] | Detective, Ms. Thompkins. | 警探 汤普金斯小姐 |
[07:10] | As you may have heard, I’ve recently been seeing Miss Kringle. | 正如你们所知 我最近在和柯林格小姐约会 |
[07:14] | Kristen. | 柯丽丝汀 |
[07:16] | And she mentioned | 而她建议 |
[07:17] | that it might be nice to go out with other people along, | 和其他人一起出去比较好 |
[07:19] | so I thought, perhaps, the two of you would enjoy | 所以我想 不知你们两人愿不愿 |
[07:22] | joining us for dinner tonight. | 今晚和我们共进晚餐 |
[07:23] | – We can’t. – We’d love to. | -我们不行 -我们很乐意 |
[07:27] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Yeah, yeah, no. Great. | 行 行啊 太好了 |
[07:30] | As a matter of fact, I just bought some new fondue pots. | 事实上 我刚买了奶酪火锅 |
[07:31] | Why don’t we do it at my house? | 咱们去我家吃怎么样 |
[07:33] | Excellent, excellent. | 好极了 好极了 |
[07:34] | I’ll go tell Kristen. | 我去和柯丽丝汀说 |
[07:39] | I know, I know, but it was the decent thing to do. | 我知道 我知道 但这样做才像样 |
[07:42] | Fondue? | 奶酪火锅 |
[07:43] | Have you ever tried it? It’s delicious. | 你吃过吗 可好吃了 |
[07:46] | It’s at your place. | 那是在你家里 |
[07:48] | We can’t leave. | 我们又不能借口离开 |
[07:49] | We’re already home. | 咱们已经在家了 |
[07:51] | – Trapped. – Don’t be mean. | -被困住了 -别那么凶嘛 |
[07:53] | We’ll make it fun. | 想办法找找乐子呗 |
[07:57] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[08:01] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[08:02] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:04] | I wonder if we could, uh, talk alone? | 我们能不能 单独谈谈 |
[08:07] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[08:12] | Thank you for, uh, giving me some of your valuable time. | 谢谢你能抽出宝贵时间 |
[08:16] | Not a problem. | 没什么 |
[08:19] | That night at the gala, I… | 晚会那晚 我… |
[08:22] | I just keep going through it. | 我一直在回想 |
[08:24] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:26] | I’ve never killed a man before. | 我之前从没杀过人 |
[08:29] | Fear… blood… | 恐惧 鲜血 |
[08:33] | I relive that moment over and over. | 我一遍遍地重温那一刻 |
[08:37] | Do those thoughts ever go away? | 这些念头会消失吗 |
[08:41] | No. | 不会 |
[08:43] | But over time, they lose their power. | 但时间久了 就没那么强烈了 |
[08:46] | You did the right thing. | 你做的是对的 |
[08:49] | I guess I did. | 也许吧 |
[08:50] | I’m kind of amazed at myself. | 我都觉得不可思议 |
[08:53] | You, doing the right thing, it’s what you do | 而你 一直在做正确的事 这是 |
[08:55] | every day. | 你的日常工作 |
[08:56] | That’s why people speak so highly of you. | 所以大家对你的评价才那么高 |
[08:59] | You’re a symbol to the people of this city– | 你对这座城市的人民 是一个符号 |
[09:05] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我今天才来找你 |
[09:07] | I would be honored… | 如果你能考虑 |
[09:09] | if you would consider… | 为我的市长竞选背书 |
[09:10] | endorsing me for mayor. | 我将不胜荣幸 |
[09:14] | Endorsement. | 背书啊 |
[09:15] | I’m flattered, but, uh, | 我很荣幸 |
[09:17] | I’m afraid policemen and politics don’t mix. | 但恐怕警察和政客不太搭 |
[09:19] | Maybe not for the cop on the street, | 巡警或许如此 |
[09:21] | but you’re the president of the Policeman’s Union. | 但你还是警察工会的主席 |
[09:24] | Where you lead, officers will follow. | 你的号召 警员们都会响应 |
[09:26] | That’s more power | 这种力量 |
[09:28] | than the kind that comes out of a gun. | 可不是武力能达到的 |
[09:31] | You seem like a good man, | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[09:33] | but… | 但是 |
[09:34] | I’m afraid my answer has to be no. | 我恐怕只能拒绝你了 |
[09:37] | I don’t do endorsements. | 我不搞背书 |
[09:40] | I know better than to push. | 我知道逼你也没用 |
[09:45] | But think about it. | 但还是考虑一下吧 |
[09:47] | We could really help each other. | 我们真的能帮助彼此 |
[09:58] | Hi, Penguin. | 你好 企鹅 |
[10:00] | What do you want? | 有事吗 |
[10:01] | Why so glum? | 干吗这么阴郁 |
[10:05] | I just lost a lot of money. | 我刚丢了一大笔钱 |
[10:08] | Poor sad little bread head. | 可怜的小东西 |
[10:09] | The money is immaterial. | 钱不重要 |
[10:12] | Someone must have betrayed me. | 重要的是有人背叛了我 |
[10:14] | Someone close. | 我亲近的人 |
[10:16] | You don’t know that, boss. | 这可不一定 老大 |
[10:18] | Oh, don’t I? | 不一定吗 |
[10:20] | Don’t I?! | 不一定吗 |
[10:21] | Chill, birdman. | 镇定 鸟人 |
[10:24] | I got a job for you. | 我有活儿要交给你 |
[10:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:27] | Addresses of places you’re gonna burn to the ground. | 你得去烧为平地的地址 |
[10:30] | Starting tonight. | 今晚就开始 |
[10:32] | Arson now? | 又要纵火啦 |
[10:35] | Sure, fine. | 好吧 可以 |
[10:36] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[10:38] | If I can find a trustworthy arsonist. | 如果我能找到值得信任的纵火犯的话 |
[10:43] | Paranoid, huh? | 真是疑神疑鬼啊 |
[10:46] | Get your head together, little man, | 振作一点 小子 |
[10:48] | and get it done. | 把事办好 |
[10:51] | Oh, and whoever starts the fires is gonna need this. | 对了 不管谁去放火 他会需要这个 |
[11:31] | Nice place. | 地方不错啊 |
[11:33] | Whassup? | 有事吗 |
[11:34] | I need you to take me to the Pike Brothers. | 我需要你带我去找派克兄弟 |
[11:36] | The firebugs from the Narrows? | 那几个奈何岛的纵火犯吗 |
[11:40] | I used to hang with their sister, Bridgit, when I was a kid. | 我小时候跟他们的小妹布莉姬特一起玩过 |
[11:45] | Why do you need me to take you? | 为什么要我带你去 |
[11:47] | To vouch for me. | 你要替我担保 |
[11:49] | The Pikes are the best arsonists in town, | 派克兄弟是城里最专业的纵火犯 |
[11:51] | but they’re also Fish loyalists. | 但他们也是菲什的忠诚追随者 |
[11:54] | The idiots think she’s coming back someday. | 这帮白痴以为她有一天会卷土重来呢 |
[11:57] | She might come back. | 有可能的 |
[11:59] | I was there, darlin’. | 我当时就在现场 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | – She might. – Whatever. | -我是说可能 -随便吧 |
[12:03] | The Pikes hate me and Penguin, | 派克兄弟不喜欢我和企鹅 |
[12:04] | for obvious reasons, but… | 原因就不用说了 但是 |
[12:06] | everyone knows Fish loved you. | 大家都知道菲什喜欢你 |
[12:09] | They do? | 是吗 |
[12:10] | Your face will open doors, babe. | 你的脸就是门路啊 宝贝 |
[12:14] | Six hundred. | 六百块 |
[12:15] | Three-fifty. | 三百五 |
[12:18] | Fine. | 成交 |
[12:24] | Just let me do the talkin’. | 让我跟他们说 |
[12:26] | You just smile and make like we’re friends. | 你在一边陪笑 假装我们是朋友就好 |
[12:29] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[12:32] | That’s a hundred extra. | 那还得再加一百 |
[12:35] | Chiseler. | 真刁 |
[12:38] | So, everybody knows she loved me? | 那么 大家都知道菲什喜欢我吗 |
[12:40] | That’s what they say. | 大家都这么说 |
[12:42] | She loved me, too, once. | 她曾经也喜欢我 |
[12:45] | And I loved her. | 我也爱她 |
[12:46] | Then you shot her. | 然后你杀了她 |
[12:50] | It was complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[12:51] | Got that right. | 这是没错 |
[12:55] | Hi, Bridgit. | 布莉姬特 你好 |
[13:00] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[13:02] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[13:04] | Me and my pet gorilla are here on business. | 我跟我的宠物大猩猩是来谈生意的 |
[13:07] | Your brothers home? | 你三个哥哥在家吗 |
[13:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:19] | Hey, boys. | 你们好啊 |
[13:21] | What are you doing with this rat, Selina? | 你跟这叛徒在一起做什么 塞琳娜 |
[13:23] | He’s okay. | 他没问题 |
[13:25] | I vouch for him. | 我替他担保 |
[13:26] | What do you mean, okay? | 什么叫”没问题” |
[13:27] | The bastard shot Fish. | 这混蛋杀了菲什 |
[13:29] | It was complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[13:31] | He loves her just like you do. | 他跟你们一样爱她 |
[13:33] | And if she ever comes back… | 如果她有一日能卷土重来… |
[13:35] | When she comes back. | 她肯定能卷土重来 |
[13:36] | When she does, | 到那时候 |
[13:37] | he will be right by her side. | 他马上就会回到她身边 |
[13:40] | If she comes back? | 如果她卷土重来 |
[13:42] | Sure. But she… | 好吧 但是她 |
[13:43] | But right now, he got a nice job for you guys. | 但是今天 他有个好差事给你们 |
[13:46] | Business is business, right? | 生意归生意嘛 |
[13:49] | Bygones, huh? | 既往不咎了吧 |
[13:50] | We need the best, and you guys are the best. | 我们需要最好的 而你们正巧就是 |
[13:54] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[14:05] | That’s a lot of work. | 活儿挺多啊 |
[14:06] | A lot of pay. | 报酬也不少 |
[14:08] | You up for it? | 你们愿意干吗 |
[14:10] | For sure. | 当然 |
[14:12] | We’ll need more gear. I’ll hit the Merc and stock up. | 我们需要更多装备 我去趟佣兵商场备点货 |
[14:14] | We’ve got enough gear to burn down Gotham twice. | 我们的装备都足够把哥谭烧平两次了 |
[14:17] | There’s always room for more napalm. | 凝固汽油总是不嫌多的 |
[14:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Hey, sis… | 妹妹 |
[14:37] | what are you, a slob? | 你怎么这么懒 |
[14:39] | We have company. | 有客人在 |
[14:40] | What do we do when we have company? | 有客人在时我们要怎么做 |
[14:42] | We get them a glass. | 给客人拿个杯子 |
[14:43] | Ding, ding, ding. Go and do it. | 没错 快去拿 |
[14:53] | Thank you, Bridgit. | 谢谢你 布莉姬特 |
[15:07] | You’re gonna need this. | 你们会需要这个 |
[15:30] | Looks like rain. | 好像下雨了 |
[15:33] | Yeah, it does. | 是啊 |
[15:37] | I don’t mind it. | 我不介意 |
[15:39] | Cleans the streets anyhow. | 至少能清洗街道 |
[15:41] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[15:47] | Anyway, um, | 总之 |
[15:51] | take care of yourself, Bridgit. | 你保重 布莉姬特 |
[15:54] | Be strong. | 坚强点 |
[16:12] | Yeah, can we get a price check | 能否查看一下 |
[16:13] | on brass knuckles in toxic green? | 毒绿铁莲花的价格 |
[16:21] | 300 gets it done. | 三百就行 |
[16:26] | Uh, 10% surcharge for soiled bills. | 票子脏了要多收10% |
[16:31] | Thank you kindly. | 谢谢你 |
[16:32] | Try our Whiff-Away. | 试试我们的一吹倒 |
[16:34] | On sale now in Aisle Seven. | 现在第七货架上有售 |
[16:39] | Welcome to Merc, your one-stop shop | 欢迎来到佣兵商场 砍刀 |
[16:41] | for machetes, night-vision goggles, | 夜视镜 以及所有 |
[16:43] | and all of your personal defense needs. | 个人防卫所需物品一应俱全 |
[16:53] | Robbery. | 抢劫喽 |
[16:57] | …mouthpiece and muzzle guard. | 咬嘴和消声器 |
[16:59] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[17:01] | Everybody on the ground! | 大家都趴下 |
[17:02] | This is a raid! | 突袭 |
[17:04] | Runner! | 有人跑了 |
[17:06] | I got him! | 我去追 |
[17:18] | Stop! | 站住 |
[17:19] | Stop right now! | 立刻给我站住 |
[17:43] | What the hell are you packing? | 你用的什么子弹啊 |
[17:53] | When cheese melts, the protein matrix relaxes | 奶酪融化时 蛋白基质松动 |
[17:56] | and the fats flow more like liquid. | 脂肪就会更像液体 |
[17:58] | It creates this low-friction mouth feel, | 从而产生低摩擦口感 |
[18:01] | which is why melted cheese is so… | 所以融化奶酪才如此… |
[18:02] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[18:04] | Uh, it’s delicious. | 很美味 |
[18:07] | Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[18:10] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[18:13] | Oh, Lee, we shouldn’t be eating without Jim here. | 小莱 我们不应该不等吉姆就开吃的 |
[18:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:17] | No, no, no, please, eat. It’s fine. | 不不 请吧 吃吧 没关系的 |
[18:20] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[18:21] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[18:22] | Hey, Jim. Nice to see you. | 好啊 吉姆 很高兴见到你 |
[18:23] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[18:29] | Really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[18:30] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[18:32] | I hope it hasn’t been going too bad. | 希望没有很糟糕 |
[18:34] | You know, it’s the weirdest thing, | 知道吗 说来奇怪 |
[18:35] | but Nygma’s actually maintaining this strange sort of cool. | 但尼格玛还真有种奇怪的酷劲儿 |
[18:39] | No. | 不会吧 |
[18:40] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[18:46] | There’s a lid for every pot. | 各花入各眼啊 |
[18:48] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[18:49] | Since Detective Gordon is here, | 既然戈登警探到了 |
[18:51] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想敬杯酒 |
[18:57] | The less you have, | 拥有的越少 |
[18:58] | the more they’re worth. | 就越珍贵 |
[19:00] | To friends. | 敬朋友 |
[19:03] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[19:07] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不能相信他死了 |
[19:08] | Biggest job of our lives, | 我们这辈子最大的一票 |
[19:10] | and this happens. | 却发生了这种事 |
[19:11] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[19:12] | For sure, we do the job. | 毫无疑问 我们得干这一票 |
[19:14] | How? We’re screwed. | 怎么干 我们死定了 |
[19:16] | Who’s our entry man now? | 现在谁进去呢 |
[19:17] | Crawling through air vents? Climbing fire escapes? | 谁从排气口爬进去 谁攀逃生梯 |
[19:20] | We need a little skinny guy. | 我们需要个小瘦猴 |
[19:24] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[19:27] | Hey, Bridgy… | 布莉姬 |
[19:29] | you just got a promotion. | 你刚刚升职了 |
[19:30] | No. | 不要 |
[19:31] | Yes. | 要 |
[19:32] | Please, you know I don’t like fire. | 求你了 你知道我不喜欢火的 |
[19:33] | You don’t like fire? | 你不喜欢火吗 |
[19:35] | Fire is our bread and butter. | 火是我们的生计 |
[19:36] | It’s our family business. | 这是我们的家族生意 |
[19:38] | You’re don’t want to let down your family, do you? | 你不想让你的家人失望吧 |
[19:40] | You’re not my family. | 你们不是我的家人 |
[19:42] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[19:44] | We’re not your family? | 我们不是你的家人 |
[19:45] | You got anybody else? | 你还有别人吗 |
[19:46] | My mother… | 我妈妈… |
[19:47] | Your mother was a ho, and she’s dead. | 你妈是个婊子 而且她已经死了 |
[19:49] | Who feeds you? Who puts a roof above your head? Huh? | 谁养你的 谁给你地方住 |
[19:52] | We do. | 是我们 |
[19:53] | That’s family. | 那就是家人 |
[19:55] | I won’t do it. | 我不会去的 |
[19:57] | Fine, be like that. | 好 就这样吧 |
[19:59] | But if you’re not family, | 但如果你不是家人 |
[20:00] | well, that changes things around here, though. | 那一切都变了 |
[20:02] | See, I’m a decent guy. | 我是个正派的人 |
[20:04] | I would never put family on the street. | 我绝对不会让家人去站街 |
[20:05] | But if you’re not family… | 但如果你不是家人 |
[20:08] | hell… | 管他呢… |
[20:09] | why not make a buck? | 为什么不趁此捞一笔 |
[20:11] | Yo, that’s a kick-ass idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[20:14] | So what are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[20:17] | Do you want to be turned out? | 你是想出去卖 |
[20:19] | Or do you want to be family? | 还是想做家人 |
[20:21] | Which? | 选哪个 |
[20:24] | Family. | 家人 |
[20:29] | He wanted me to endorse him for Mayor. | 他想让我背书他做市长 |
[20:33] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[20:35] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[20:37] | You don’t like him? | 你不喜欢他吗 |
[20:39] | I do, actually. | 其实我挺喜欢他的 |
[20:41] | But I know better than to let that matter. | 但是我知道这不是借口 |
[20:44] | Endorsing politicians– | 背书政客… |
[20:45] | that’s not me. | 不是我的做法 |
[20:46] | Still, he asked you. That’s very flattering. | 但他问你了 还是说明他很看得起你 |
[20:48] | You’re a respected figure in this respected figure . | 说明你在本市非常受人尊敬 |
[20:53] | The way people look at you, | 人们看待你的方式 |
[20:55] | see you differently, | 发生了改变 |
[20:57] | you treat it like it’s a burden. | 你觉得这是一种负担 |
[20:59] | It could be a source of pride, or happiness even, | 但如果你想的话 这可以是一种骄傲 |
[21:01] | if you let it. | 甚至是幸福 |
[21:03] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[21:05] | Same time next week? | 下周同一时间吧 |
[21:07] | Don’t tempt me. I could psychoanalyze the heck out of you. | 不要诱惑我 我可以把你分析得透透彻彻 |
[21:11] | But I’m gonna resist the urge. | 但我会抑制住这种冲动的 |
[21:15] | Gee, thanks. | 天 多谢了 |
[21:22] | Be strong, Bridgit. | 坚强点 布莉姬特 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:28] | It’s on. | 装上去了 |
[21:29] | Now…you’re gonna want to cut yourself | 现在 你要剪一段 |
[21:31] | about a foot and a half of fuse. | 长约45厘米的引线 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:39] | Push the wick into the plastic explosive. | 把引线塞到塑料炸弹里 |
[21:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:46] | Now get out the flame. | 现在点上火 |
[21:51] | You got about a minute and a half to get out of there | 点燃引线后 你大概有1分半的时间 |
[21:53] | once that fuse is lit. | 离开那个地方 |
[21:55] | Spark it up. | 点吧 |
[22:00] | It’s lit. | 点着了 |
[22:00] | Okay, great. | 好 |
[22:01] | Sorry, there’s one more thing to do. | 不好意思 还有一件事 |
[22:04] | But it’s lit! | 但已经点着了 |
[22:04] | Well, you’d better haul ass. | 那你最好快点 |
[22:05] | Do you see a safe on your right? | 你看到右方的保险柜了吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[22:09] | Get to it. | 去那边 |
[22:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 到了 |
[22:14] | Okay, now grab the box at the bottom of the bag | 好 拿起放在包底的盒子 |
[22:16] | and open it up. | 把盒子打开 |
[22:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:25] | Grody, right? | 恶心吧 |
[22:26] | Okay, put it to the sensor next to the door. | 把它放在门边的传感器前 |
[22:31] | Welcome, Mr. Bunderslaw. | 欢迎你 邦德斯洛先生 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:39] | It’s open. Now what? | 打开了 然后呢 |
[22:41] | Joe? | 乔 |
[22:43] | Joe, where are you? | 乔 你在哪里 |
[22:46] | Joe, what’s wrong? | 乔 怎么了 |
[22:47] | I’m just messing with you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[22:48] | Okay, so there should be an old knife there. Grab it. | 那里有把古董刀 拿走 |
[22:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:57] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[22:57] | Okay, now… | 好 现在… |
[23:00] | scram. | 赶紧出来 |
[23:18] | Attagirl. | 好样的 |
[23:20] | You did good, sis. | 干得漂亮 妹妹 |
[23:21] | Get in the van, chop chop. | 快上车 快点 |
[23:22] | I burned my leg. | 我腿烧伤了 |
[23:24] | Well, “You play with fire, you get burned,” all of that. | 没听过”玩火者必自焚”嘛 |
[23:26] | We got four more of these to do tonight, | 我们今晚还得干四票 |
[23:27] | so get in the damn van. | 赶紧给我上车 |
[23:51] | Five locations, all burned to the ground. | 五个地方 全都被烧毁了 |
[23:55] | Yeah, Garrett? | 怎么了 加勒特 |
[23:56] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰了 长官 |
[23:57] | Lab called in, said the fires were started | 鉴证科打来说 纵火犯使用的是 |
[23:59] | with thermite and high-end accelerants. | 铝热剂和高端助燃剂 |
[24:01] | So we’re looking for professional arsonists. | 这么说 纵火犯是群行家 |
[24:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | And, Garrett, nice work yesterday. | 加勒特 昨天表现不错 |
[24:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[24:10] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[24:12] | Why would a pro do five jobs in one night? | 专业纵火犯为什么会一晚上干五票 |
[24:14] | What’s the rush? | 怎么这么急 |
[24:15] | And what if they’re not done? | 如果他们还没完事呢 |
[24:18] | Find a pattern to these fires. | 找出五场火灾的共通点 |
[24:20] | Before they burn down the whole city. | 别等他们把整座城都给烧了 |
[25:20] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:23] | Making a suit, so I won’t get burned again. | 做件防火服 这样我就不会再被烧伤了 |
[25:27] | Why would you get burned again? | 你怎么会再被烧伤呢 |
[25:36] | So they’re making you start the fires? | 他们开始让你放火了吗 |
[25:39] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[25:41] | Sit down. You want a soda or something? | 坐吧 想喝饮料吗 |
[25:43] | No, I-I can’t, I’m supposed to take that to Penguin. | 不了 我要把那个拿给企鹅 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:50] | You know, you’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你这样下去 会早晚没命的 |
[25:52] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[25:53] | Well, careful ain’t enough. | 光小心是不够的 |
[25:54] | Look what happened already. | 还不是被烧伤了 |
[25:56] | It was exciting, Selina. | 昨晚挺刺激的 塞琳娜 |
[25:59] | I actually kind of enjoyed it. | 我其实挺喜欢的 |
[26:04] | Yep, you’re gonna be bacon. | 嗯 你肯定会变成烤肉的 |
[26:08] | My brother said I did a good job. | 我哥哥说我干得不错 |
[26:11] | It’s the family business. | 这是家族生意 |
[26:13] | They’re not your family. | 他们不是你的家人 |
[26:15] | Your mom used to bang their old man | 你妈妈以前上过他们爸爸 |
[26:18] | is all. | 仅此而已 |
[26:20] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要他们 |
[26:21] | You don’t need anybody. | 你谁都不需要 |
[26:22] | Look at me– I’m free. | 看我啊 我多自由 |
[26:27] | I remember when I was little and you showed up at the Narrows. | 我记得我小时候 你跑来奈何岛 |
[26:32] | You looked for your mom every day. | 天天来找你妈妈 |
[26:35] | Snot all down your face from crying. | 哭得一把鼻涕一把泪 |
[26:38] | So don’t act like you don’t want a family. | 被装作你不想要个家庭 |
[26:39] | Don’t talk about my mom. | 别提我妈妈 |
[26:41] | Who cares if you’re free? | 你自由又怎么样 |
[26:43] | What good’s freedom if you’re alone? | 你如果孤零零一个人自由有什么用 |
[26:45] | What good’s family if you’re a slave? | 你如果是个奴隶家人有什么用 |
[26:57] | Whatever. | 随你吧 |
[26:59] | I don’t even know why you think I care. | 真不知道你为什么觉得我在乎 |
[27:15] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理 |
[27:16] | This is the Wayne family crest. | 这是韦恩家族的族徽 |
[27:19] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[27:21] | Why does Galavan want an antique knife | 盖勒文为什么要一把 |
[27:22] | that belonged to the Waynes? | 属于韦恩家族的古董刀 |
[27:25] | There’s something here, | 这里面有问题 |
[27:27] | something to understanding Galavan, to beating him. | 能让我理解盖勒文 打败他的东西 |
[27:31] | Well, if you want to know about old-time Gotham, talk to Edwige. | 如果你想了解哥谭旧事 就问艾德维奇 |
[27:36] | Edwige? | 谁 |
[27:37] | Yeah. She runs the antique shop in my old neighborhood. | 嗯 她在我以前街区开家古董店 |
[27:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:42] | She knows things. | 她知道很多事 |
[27:52] | You can pick it up if you like. | 你可以拿起来看看 |
[27:53] | That’s okay. | 不用了 |
[27:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:57] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[27:58] | Edwige, | 艾德维奇 |
[28:00] | I can see that you know this knife. | 我看得出你认得那把刀 |
[28:04] | You’re scared of this knife. | 你怕这把刀 |
[28:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:08] | – Why are you lying to me? – I’m not. | -你为什么跟我撒谎 -我没有 |
[28:10] | Madam, if there’s one thing I know, it’s a liar. | 女士 我最不会看错的 就是撒谎者了 |
[28:16] | Now, tell me about this knife, | 跟我讲讲这把刀的事 |
[28:18] | or I will use it. | 否则我就用它杀了你 |
[28:32] | This knife has a cursed history. | 这把刀有一段被诅咒的历史 |
[28:38] | Almost 200 years ago, it was used in a terrible crime. | 将近两百年前 它被用来犯下了可怕的罪过 |
[28:43] | Back then… | 当时 |
[28:45] | five families ruled Gotham high society. | 哥谭上流社会由五大家族统治 |
[28:49] | The Elliots, the Kanes, | 艾略特家族 凯恩家族 |
[28:51] | the Crownes, the Dumas… | 克朗家族 杜马家族 |
[28:54] | and the most powerful of them all– the Waynes. | 以及最有权势的 韦恩家族 |
[28:59] | They called Celestine Wayne | 他们将瑟莱斯汀·韦恩 |
[29:01] | the crown jewel of Gotham. | 称作哥谭的皇冠之珠 |
[29:04] | A real beauty. | 美的倾国倾城 |
[29:06] | She was promised | 她本已订婚 |
[29:08] | to the eldest son of the Elliot family. | 对象是艾略特家族的长子 |
[29:12] | But there was another who coveted her. | 但还有一人也觊觎她 |
[29:15] | Caleb Dumas. | 凯勒布·杜马 |
[29:17] | One night… | 有一晚 |
[29:20] | it was during an Easter party at the Wayne Manor… | 那是在韦恩庄园的复活节派对上 |
[29:24] | Celestine and Caleb went missing. | 瑟莱斯汀和凯勒布不知所踪 |
[29:28] | Wayne men found them together in an illicit embrace. | 韦恩家的人发现两人在偷欢 |
[29:35] | – We’re in love! – Caleb insisted that they were in love and… | -我们相爱了 -凯勒布坚称两人是相爱的 |
[29:39] | Celestine swore on her mother’s grave | 瑟莱斯汀则以她母亲的坟墓起誓 |
[29:43] | that Caleb had forced himself on her. | 说是凯勒布强奸了她 |
[29:47] | – I’m innocent. Celestine! – Justice, | -我是无辜的 瑟莱斯汀 -很快 |
[29:49] | – I’m telling the truth! – if that’s what it was, | -我说的是真的 -正义就得以伸张 |
[29:50] | – Celestine! – was swift. | -瑟莱斯汀 -如果那是正义的话 |
[29:52] | Celestine’s brother Jonathan Wayne delivered the punishment. | 瑟莱斯汀的哥哥乔纳森·韦恩施予了惩罚 |
[29:58] | The Waynes… | 韦恩一家 |
[30:00] | they were mad with rage. | 愤怒得发狂 |
[30:02] | They seized the Dumas’ holdings and banished them socially, | 他们侵占了杜马家的股份 把他们逐出社会 |
[30:07] | destroyed them. | 毁了他们 |
[30:08] | Caleb Dumas | 凯勒布·杜马 |
[30:10] | went into exile overseas, | 被流放去了海外 |
[30:14] | to a penitential religious sect | 与他家族的守护圣徒 |
[30:17] | founded by his family’s patron saint. | 建立的一派赎罪教派待在一起 |
[30:21] | Celestine died an old maid. | 瑟莱斯汀至死未嫁 |
[30:25] | The Waynes forbade the press | 韦恩家族不许媒体 |
[30:28] | from even mentioning the Dumas. | 提及杜马一家 |
[30:31] | They renamed streets and buildings. | 他们更改了街道 建筑的名字 |
[30:37] | The remnants of the Dumas family | 杜马家族剩下的人 |
[30:39] | were forced to change their name. | 都被迫改名 |
[30:43] | The Waynes wiped the Dumas | 韦恩家族将杜马家族 |
[30:46] | out of our city’s history. | 从我们城市的历史中抹了去 |
[30:49] | Those remnants of the Dumas family… | 杜马家族剩余的人 |
[30:53] | to what did they change their name? | 他们把名字改成什么了 |
[30:56] | Aren’t you quick? | 你真聪明 |
[31:00] | Galavan. | 盖勒文 |
[31:03] | They changed their name to Galavan. | 他们改叫盖勒文了 |
[31:07] | Just like that fella runnin’ for mayor. | 就像那个竞选市长的家伙 |
[31:11] | And that’s why I’m scared of this knife. | 所以我怕这把刀 |
[31:16] | You’re in deep waters, Mr. Penguin. | 你淌进深水了 企鹅先生 |
[31:22] | Thank you, Edwige. | 谢谢你 艾德维奇 |
[31:24] | That is where penguins thrive. | 企鹅就在水里最自在了 |
[31:42] | You hear anything about any fires, you come see me, | 你听说任何关于大火的事都来见我 |
[31:45] | earn yourself a “Get out of jail free” card, all right? | 为自己赢得一张免死金牌 好吗 |
[31:50] | You got a look on your face. | 你脸上有那副表情 |
[31:52] | It’s well hidden behind a bunch of corporate aliases, | 虽然都被小心隐藏在一堆公司化名之下 |
[31:54] | but all the buildings that burned down last night, | 但昨晚被烧毁的大楼 |
[31:56] | they have one landlord: | 业主都是一个人 |
[31:59] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[32:02] | The arsonists moved east to west. | 纵火犯从东向西走 |
[32:04] | If they come out tonight and stick to pattern, | 如果他们今晚再出来 而且还是这个走向 |
[32:06] | there’s one obvious target, | 那么有个明显的目标 |
[32:08] | an old building also owned by Wayne Enterprises– | 一栋韦恩集团名下的老楼 |
[32:11] | Gotham City Book Depository. | 哥谭市图书存放处 |
[32:12] | Yay. Stakeout. | 好诶 监视 |
[32:14] | I’ll buy the doughnuts. | 我去买甜甜圈 |
[32:15] | Just no chili dogs this time, huh? | 这次别买辣热狗了 |
[32:17] | I’ll let Barnes know the plan. | 我把计划告诉巴恩斯 |
[32:29] | Sent the knife to Galavan. | 把刀送去给盖勒文了 |
[32:33] | Your favorite, isn’t it? | 你最喜欢了 是吧 |
[32:38] | Crosswhite, 20 year. | 克洛斯怀特 20年酿 |
[32:40] | That’s the stuff, all right. | 没错 |
[32:43] | Have a taste. | 喝一杯吧 |
[32:45] | Nah, I’m-I’m good right now. But thanks. | 算了 不过谢谢 |
[32:49] | Have a drink, Butch. | 喝一杯吧 布奇 |
[33:02] | Your conditioning is still working nicely, hmm? | 你的调教还是很好使啊 |
[33:06] | You can’t refuse me. | 你无法拒绝我 |
[33:09] | You’re the only man I can truly trust right now. | 你是我现在唯一能信任的人 |
[33:13] | Starting to sound a little paranoid, boss. | 你听上去有点疑神疑鬼啊 老大 |
[33:18] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[33:19] | Am I going mad? | 我是要疯了吗 |
[33:21] | Mm, how could I not | 怎么能不疯呢 |
[33:23] | when that fiend has my mother in his clutches? | 那混蛋抓了我妈妈啊 |
[33:25] | Have another drink, Butch. | 再喝一杯吧 布奇 |
[33:33] | Maybe I am going mad. | 或许我是疯了 |
[33:36] | Or maybe I found Galavan’s weakness. | 也或许 我找到了盖勒文的软肋 |
[33:40] | You did? | 是吗 |
[33:42] | The knife, Butch. | 那把刀 布奇 |
[33:45] | The knife that maimed his ancestor. | 那把砍残了他先祖的刀 |
[33:48] | This is a blood feud for Galavan. | 盖勒文是来寻仇的 |
[33:51] | He wants revenge against the Waynes. | 他想报复韦恩家族 |
[33:54] | He’s acting out of emotion. | 他的行为被情绪左右 |
[33:56] | And that can be manipulated. | 这一点是可以操纵的 |
[34:00] | Have another drink. | 再喝一杯 |
[34:03] | You are going to go to Galavan | 你要去找盖勒文 |
[34:05] | and you’re going to tell him I went nuts | 告诉他我疯了 |
[34:07] | and that I accused you of setting up the count shop raid. | 我说是你安排了点钞房的突袭 |
[34:12] | You are in fear for your life, | 你担心自己性命有危险 |
[34:13] | and you need a job, got that? | 所以想要份工作 懂了吗 |
[34:15] | Yes, boss. | 是 老大 |
[34:17] | Once you’re inside his organization, | 等你打入了他的组织 |
[34:19] | you will find my mother and rescue her. | 就找到我妈妈 救出她 |
[34:23] | Yes, boss. But… | 是 老大 但是 |
[34:26] | Galavan’s a smart guy, and that’s a basic play. | 盖勒文很聪明 这招太普通了 |
[34:31] | No way is he gonna buy I turned traitor. | 他绝对不会相信我背叛了你 |
[34:33] | No. | 是啊 |
[34:34] | But he will buy that I think you turned traitor. | 但他会相信我认为你背叛了我 |
[34:39] | He’ll buy it… | 只要我们演得像 |
[34:40] | if we sell it right. | 他就会相信 |
[34:43] | Drink up. | 喝吧 |
[34:52] | How do we sell it? | 我们怎么演 |
[34:53] | I already sold him my paranoia. | 我已经让他觉得我疑神疑鬼了 |
[34:56] | But you’re the closer. | 但你得来一锤定音 |
[34:58] | How do we sell you? | 我们怎么让你像回事 |
[35:01] | How do we make him trust and feel for you? | 我们怎么让他信任你 同情你 |
[35:05] | I wasn’t sure. | 我本来还拿不定主意 |
[35:09] | But then Celestine and Caleb told me how. | 但瑟莱斯汀和凯勒布给我支了一招 |
[35:13] | How? | 怎么办 |
[35:24] | It’s the onions that bring it together. | 是洋葱提味儿 |
[35:26] | The sweetness and the acid, am I right? | 又甜又酸 是吧 |
[35:29] | I hate stakeouts. | 我讨厌做监视 |
[35:31] | Mmm, half of good police work is the ability | 好警察一半的能力在于 |
[35:33] | to sit on one’s ass when it’s called for. | 有必要时能干坐着 |
[35:36] | If that were true, you’d be commissioner. | 如果真是那样 你都该当局长了 |
[35:41] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[36:02] | All units stand by. | 各小队待命 |
[36:03] | We may have something. | 可能有情况 |
[36:05] | Roger. | 收到 |
[36:17] | So it’s all old books in there, so this one’s easy. | 里面都是旧书 这个简单 |
[36:20] | Just spread the napalm around, spark that thing up | 把凝固汽油撒开 引燃 |
[36:22] | and go to town. Zero sweat. | 就行了 毫不费力 |
[36:23] | This thing scares me. | 这东西让我害怕 |
[36:24] | Yeah, it’s a flamethrower, it’s meant to be scary. | 嗯 那是喷火器 本就该吓人 |
[36:26] | Get suited up and get this done. | 穿好衣服 把事情搞定 |
[36:28] | We got three more spots to hit. | 还有三个地方要去呢 |
[36:44] | All units converge on our location. Now. | 各小队立刻赶往我位置 |
[36:46] | Moving in. | 这就来 |
[36:50] | – GCPD! – Run! | -哥谭市警局 -跑 |
[36:53] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[36:54] | Gray van leaving the alley. | 灰色面包车 正驶离小巷 |
[36:57] | Get back! | 退后 |
[36:59] | Please! | 求你 |
[36:59] | Get back! | 退后 |
[37:01] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[37:03] | Put down the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[37:17] | – Drop the weapon! – I got her! | -放下武器 -我抓到她了 |
[37:19] | – Drop it. – No! | -放下 -不 |
[37:20] | – Garrett, no! – Let me go! | -加勒特 别 -放开我 |
[37:22] | Let go of it! | 放开 |
[37:23] | No! | 不要 |
[37:24] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[37:33] | Garrett! | 加勒特 |
[37:34] | I got him, I got him. | 我来 我来 |
[37:41] | I need an ambulance! Officer down! | 叫救护车 警官受伤 |
[37:45] | Bridgit! Bridgit! | 布莉姬特 布莉姬特 |
[37:47] | Come on, hurry! | 快上来 |
[37:50] | Quick, follow me! | 快点 跟我来 |
[37:52] | – Where are we going? – Home. | -我们去哪 -回家 |
[38:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:09] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[38:10] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[38:11] | But he’s a tough kid, I bet you he makes it. | 不过那孩子很坚强 肯定能撑过来 |
[38:14] | Your buddy’s here. | 你哥们来了 |
[38:15] | Can’t stop pressing the flesh. | 一直在跟人握手 |
[38:17] | Real publicity hound. | 真会搞公关 |
[38:19] | There’s no cameras here. | 这里又没有摄像机 |
[38:21] | Your attention, please. | 请听好 |
[38:29] | Captain? | 警监 |
[38:35] | Luke Garrett… | 卢克·加勒特 |
[38:37] | – passed away at 5:23 a.m. – Damn it. | -今早5:23去世了 -该死 |
[38:40] | It ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[38:42] | Burned to death in an alley by some weirdo. | 在个小巷里被个怪人烧死 |
[38:44] | He was gonna be a great cop. | 他本来会成为个好警察的 |
[38:46] | He was a great cop. | 他就是个好警察 |
[38:48] | And we will mourn him. | 我们会哀悼他 |
[38:50] | But not now. | 但现在不行 |
[38:52] | There is a cop killer on the loose. | 现在有个警察杀手逍遥法外 |
[38:55] | I cannot abide that. | 这我不能容忍 |
[38:56] | We will find the person who killed our brother, | 我们要找到杀了我们弟兄的人 |
[38:59] | and we will put a stop to them | 采取一切合法手段 |
[39:01] | using every legal method at our disposal. | 阻止他们 |
[39:08] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[39:17] | Your fellow officer is dead, I can see it in your face. | 你那位警察兄弟死了 我从你的表情看得出 |
[39:19] | He is. | 是的 |
[39:21] | I’m sorry to hear it. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:23] | The bad guys in this town are changing. | 这个城市的坏人在改变 |
[39:25] | They’re not playing by the old rules. | 他们不再遵守旧规则了 |
[39:28] | Or any rules. | 不再遵守任何规则了 |
[39:31] | We need every method at our disposal. | 我们需要采取一切手段 |
[39:34] | And I’m not just talking about more guns. | 而且不仅是武力 |
[39:36] | You need to go where you need to go, | 你得去一些地方 |
[39:39] | press who you need the press and have the city back your play. | 笼络一些人 好让城市支持你 |
[39:43] | Correct. | 没错 |
[39:46] | I don’t know how bad it’s gonna get. | 我不知道将来情况会有多糟 |
[39:49] | But if you can give me your word… | 但如果你能向我保证 |
[39:52] | we won’t have to face it alone… | 承诺我们不用单独面对 |
[39:55] | …you’ll have my endorsement. | 我就背书你 |
[39:58] | I promise you, you’ll have whatever you need. | 我保证 你会得到一切支持 |
[40:58] | Father Creel. | 克里尔神父 |
[41:02] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[41:05] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[41:12] | You look well. | 你气色不错 |
[41:14] | As do you. | 你也是 |
[41:17] | You’ve surrounded yourself with luxury. | 你把自己沉浸在奢华之中 |
[41:19] | Well, I have to play the part, Father, and… | 我得扮演好角色 神父 |
[41:22] | as you’ll see… | 你能看到 |
[41:29] | …it’s paying off. | 已经起效了 |
[41:38] | Still sharp after all these years. | 这么多年了 还如此锋利 |
[41:41] | You have the Wayne boy? | 你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗 |
[41:43] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[41:44] | There are some practical matters that have to be resolved first. | 有些实际问题还有待解决 |
[41:48] | A few pieces to arrange on the board before the checkmate. | 将军之前 还得再下几步棋 |
[41:52] | But soon. | 但快了 |
[41:54] | After almost 200 years, we can be patient. | 都快两百年了 我们耐得住性子 |
[41:58] | The day of redemption is at hand. | 救赎之日将近 |
[42:01] | Our brothers are crossing the ocean even now. | 我们的兄弟此刻就在渡海 |
[42:05] | Warriors like this city has never known. | 这座城市前所未见的勇士 |
[42:09] | Gotham will be redeemed in blood. | 哥谭将在鲜血中得到救赎 |
[42:14] | And Bruce Wayne will die. | 布鲁斯·韦恩会没命 |