Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(哈利波特和密室)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(哈利波特和密室)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:哈利波特和密室
英文名称:Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
年代:2002

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:26] 哈利・波特与密室
[01:13] I can’t let you out, Hedwig. 我不能放你出来 海德薇
[01:15] I’m not allowed to use magic outside of school. 在学校外面 我是不能用魔法的
[01:19] – Besides, if Uncle Vernon… – Harry Potter! – 再说 如果弗农姨夫… – 哈利・波特!
[01:25] Now you’ve done it. 看你干的好事
[01:31] He’s in there. Vernon. 他下来了 弗农
[01:36] I’m warning you, if you can’t control that bloody bird, it’ll have to go. 我警告你 如果你的鸟再不安分一点 到时候直接送走
[01:40] But she’s bored. 她只是无聊而已
[01:42] If I could only let her out for an hour or two… 要是我能放她出去一两个钟头的话…
[01:47] So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir. 好让她给你那群疯子朋友送信吗? 想都别想
[01:51] But I haven’t had any messages from any of my friends. 但我从来没收到过我朋友的信
[01:56] Not one… 整个夏天…
[01:58] all summer. 一封都没有
[02:00] Who would want to be friends with you? 谁愿意和你做朋友啊?
[02:05] I should think you’d be a little more grateful. 照我说 你应该知足了
[02:08] We’ve raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table… 我们把你拉扯大 供你吃…
[02:12] even let you have Dudley’s second bedroom… 都让你住达力的小房间了…
[02:14] purely out of the goodness of our hearts. 都是出于满满的好心啊
[02:17] – Not now, pumpkin. It’s for when the Masons arrive. – Which should be any minute. – 别急 乖儿子 等梅森家到了再吃 – 应该马上就到了
[02:23] Now, let’s go over our schedule once again, shall we? 我们再来过一遍流程 好吗?
[02:26] Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be? 佩妮 梅森一家到了 你应该在?
[02:28] In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home. 起居室 准备热情地欢迎他们的到来
[02:32] – Good. And, Dudley, you will be? – I’ll be waiting to open the door. – 很好 那达力 你呢? – 我等着给他们开门
[02:36] Excellent. 好极了
[02:43] And you? 那你呢?
[02:45] I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending that I don’t exist. 我就呆在房间里 不发出任何声音 装作没我这个人
[02:50] Too right, you will. 没错 就是这样
[02:52] With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career… 运气好的话 今天我就能敲定一笔巨额订单…
[02:55] and you will not mess it up. 所以你不要给我搞砸了
[03:10] Harry Potter, such an honor it is. 哈利・波特 荣幸之至啊
[03:18] – Who are you? – Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf. – 你是谁? – 我叫多比 先生 家养小精灵多比
[03:23] Not to be rude or anything… 我不想失礼…
[03:25] but this isn’t a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom. 可是 此刻在我的房间里接待一位家养小精灵有些不太合适
[03:29] Yes, Sir. Dobby understands. 好的 先生 多比明白了
[03:32] It’s just that Dobby has come to tell you… 多比来是为了告诉你…
[03:35] It is difficult, Sir. Dobby wonders where to begin. 一言难尽啊 先生 多比不知道从何说起
[03:40] – Why don’t you sit down? – Sit down? Sit down? – 你要不先坐下? – 坐下? 让我坐下?
[03:49] Dobby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything. 多比 对不起 我不是有意冒犯你的
[03:54] Offend Dobby? 冒犯多比?
[03:56] Dobby has heard of your greatness, Sir… 多比听说过您的伟大 先生…
[03:59] but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal. 但从来没有一位巫师让多比坐下 像对待平等的人那样
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1577个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:283个,六级词汇:131个,GRE词汇:140个,托福词汇:211个,考研词汇:288个,专四词汇:250个,专八词汇:43个,
所有生词标注共:518个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:05] You can’t have met many decent wizards then. 你大概没遇到过多少正派的巫师吧
[04:08] No, I haven’t. 没有 的确是没有
[04:11] That was an awful thing to say. 这么说真是太坏了
[04:14] – Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! – Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush. – 坏多比! 坏多比! – 停下 多比 多比 轻一点
[04:18] Dobby, please, stop. 多比 求你了 别这样了
[04:24] Don’t mind that. It’s just the cat. 别在意 只是只猫而已
[04:28] – Bad Dobby. – Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet. – 坏多比 – 停下来! 停下 多比 求你了 安静点
[04:33] Are you all right? 你这是怎么了?
[04:36] Dobby had to punish himself, Sir. 多比必须惩罚自己 先生
[04:39] Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, Sir. 多比几乎说了主人家的坏话 先生
[04:42] – Your family? – The wizard family Dobby serves, Sir. – 主人家? – 是多比侍奉的巫师家族 先生
[04:46] Dobby is bound to serve one family forever. 多比必须永远侍奉一个家族
[04:50] If they ever knew Dobby was here… 如果他们知道多比在这里…
[04:54] But Dobby had to come. Dobby has to protect Harry Potter. To warn him. 但多比必须来 多比必须保护哈利・波特 必须提醒他
[05:00] Harry Potter must not go back… 哈利・波特今年一定不能回…
[05:02] to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year. 霍格沃茨魔法学校
[05:07] There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen. 有人在搞鬼 计划着很可怕的事情
[05:12] What terrible things? Who’s plotting them? 什么可怕的事情? 谁在捣鬼?
[05:17] Can’t say. 不能说
[05:20] – Okay, I understand. You can’t say. – Don’t make me talk. I… – 好的 我知道了 你不能说 – 别逼我说 我…
[05:27] – Dobby. Dobby, put the lamp down. – Bad Dobby. – 多比 多比 把灯放下 – 坏多比
[05:30] So when they arrive at the ninth hole… 他们来到第九个球洞时…
[05:37] Give me the lamp. 把台灯给我
[05:41] Dobby, stop! 多比 放手!
[05:46] – Let me go. – Get in there and keep quiet. – 放开我 – 呆在里面 别出声
[05:49] – What the devil are you doing up here? – I was just… – 你到底在上面搞什么鬼? – 我只是…
[05:53] You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke. 我正讲到日本球手的笑点 都被你搅了
[05:56] Sorry. 对不起
[05:59] One more sound and you’ll wish you’d never been born, boy. 你要再敢出声 小子 我让你后悔生下来
[06:04] – And fix that door. – Yes, Sir. – 把柜门给修好 – 遵命 先生
[06:10] See why I’ve got to go back? 明白为什么我一定要回去了吧?
[06:11] I don’t belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts. 我不属于这里 我属于你那边的世界 属于霍格沃茨
[06:15] – It’s the only place I’ve got friends. – Friends who don’t even write to Harry Potter? – 只有那里我才能交到朋友 – 那些连信都不写给你的朋友?
[06:20] Well, I expect they’ve been… 这个 我想是因为…
[06:23] Hang on. How do you know my friends haven’t been writing to me? 等等 你怎么知道我朋友没写信给我?
[06:28] Harry Potter mustn’t be angry with Dobby. 哈利・波特不能生多比的气
[06:32] Dobby hoped if Harry Potter thought his friends had forgotten him… 多比觉得 如果哈利・波特认为他朋友把他忘了的话…
[06:36] Harry Potter might not want to go back to school, Sir. 哈利・波特就不会想回去了 先生
[06:41] – Give me those. Now. – No! – 把信给我 马上给我 – 不行!
[06:58] Dobby, get back here. 多比 给我回来
[07:04] Dobby, please, no. 多比 求你了 不要
[07:08] Harry Potter must say he’s not going back to school. 哈利・波特必须保证不回学校
[07:12] I can’t. Hogwarts is my home. 不行 霍格沃茨是我的家
[07:15] Then Dobby must do it, Sir, for Harry Potter’s own good. 那多比只能这么做了 先生 这是为哈利・波特好
[07:21] It spread as far as the eye could see, all over the floor of this building. 整幢楼地上都是水 简直是水漫金山啊
[07:26] One plumber said, “Look at all that water.” 一个管道工说 “看看这水漫的啊”
[07:28] The second plumber said, “Yes, and that’s just the top of it.” 另一个管道工说 “是啊 都看不到地板了”
[07:37] Mr. Mason. 梅森先生
[07:42] Vernon tells me that you’re a wonderful golfer. 弗农告诉我 你是个很出色的高尔夫球手
[07:45] I play, occasionally. 偶尔玩玩而已
[07:50] Mrs. Mason. 梅森太太
[07:53] Where do you get your beautiful suits? 您这套华丽的礼服是出自何家啊?
[07:55] All of my suits are tailor-made. 我的礼服都是定制的
[08:01] Dudley. 达力
[08:04] Wasn’t there something you wanted to say? 你不是有什么想说的吗?
[08:10] – Pudding. – Pudding? What pudding? – 布丁 – 布丁? 什么布丁?
[08:20] I’m so sorry. It’s my nephew. He’s very disturbed. 真的很对不起 这是我的外甥 他脑子不好使
[08:24] Meeting strangers upsets him. That’s why I kept him upstairs. 陌生人会刺激到他 所以我让他在楼上呆着
[08:32] Well, we have ice cream. 其实 我们还有冰淇淋
[08:45] You’re never going back to that school. 你别想回学校了
[08:47] You’re never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never! 你也别想再见到你那群疯子朋友了 永远别想!
[09:38] Hi, Harry. 嗨 哈利
[09:41] Ron. Fred. George. What are you all doing here? 罗恩 弗雷德 乔治 你们在干吗呢?
[09:45] Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on, get your trunk. 当然是来救你啊 快打包行李啊 快点
[09:55] You better stand back. 你最好退后一点
[09:58] Let’s go. 开车
[10:05] – What was that? – What was it? – 什么情况? – 怎么回事?
[10:09] Potter! 波特!
[10:11] Dad, what’s going on? 老爸 怎么回事?
[10:16] Go. Go. Go. 快点 快点
[10:18] Dad, hurry up. 老爸 快点
[10:20] – Come on. – Come on, Harry, hurry up. – 快点 – 快点 哈利 快点啊
[10:25] Petunia, he’s escaping! 佩妮 他要逃走了!
[10:29] – I’ve got you, Harry. – Come here! – 我抓住你了 哈利 – 给我过来!
[10:31] – Let go of me! – No, boy! – 放开我! – 没门 小子!
[10:33] You and that bloody pigeon aren’t going anywhere. 你和你那鸽子哪里都别想去
[10:36] – Get off! – Drive! – 放手! – 开车!
[10:38] – Right. – Right! – 右转 – 右转!
[10:40] No! No! No! No! 不! 不! 不!
[10:46] Dad! 老爸!
[10:57] Damn. 见鬼
[11:02] By the way, Harry, happy birthday. 对了 哈利 生日快乐
[11:32] Come on. 快点
[11:37] Okay, come on. 进来
[11:40] Okay, come on. 进来
[11:50] – Do you think it’d be all right if we had some of these? – Yeah, Mum will never know. – 我们拿点吃没关系的吧? – 没事 老妈不会知道的
[12:11] It’s not much, but it’s home. 虽然不怎么样 但毕竟是自己家啊
[12:14] I think it’s brilliant. 我觉得这里好极了
[12:17] Where have you been? 你们都去哪里了?
[12:21] Harry, how wonderful to see you, dear. 哈利 见到你真高兴啊 宝贝
[12:25] Beds empty. No note. Car gone. 床空着 也不留个条子 还把车开走了
[12:28] You could have died. You could have been seen. 弄不好会出事的 或者被人看见
[12:32] Of course, I don’t blame you, Harry, dear. 当然啦 我没有责怪你的意思 亲爱的哈利
[12:35] They were starving him, Mum. There were bars on his window. 他们让他饿肚子 老妈 还在他窗前安了铁栏杆
[12:38] Well, you best hope I don’t put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley. 你还是祈祷我别在你窗前安铁栏杆吧 罗恩・韦斯莱
[12:43] Come on, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast. 来吧 哈利 该吃早餐了
[12:46] Here we are, Harry. Now, tuck in. 这边 哈利 快吃吧
[12:49] That’s it. There we go. 就是这样 快吃吧
[12:53] – Mummy, have you seen my jumper? – Yes, dear, it was on the cat. – 妈咪 你看到我的毛衣了吗? – 亲爱的 猫穿着呢
[12:57] Hello. 你好
[13:03] What did I do? 我做错什么了吗?
[13:05] Ginny. She’s been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really. 她是金妮 整个夏天她都在提你 真是有点烦人啊
[13:10] – Morning, Weasleys. – Morning, Dad. – 早上好啊 孩子们 – 早上好 老爸
[13:13] – What a night. Nine raids. Nine! – Raids? – 这一晚上真够呛 抄查了九家 九家! – 抄查?
[13:17] Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. 老爸在魔法部的禁止滥用麻瓜物品司任职
[13:21] Dad loves Muggles, thinks they’re fascinating. 老爸喜欢麻瓜 认为他们很有意思
[13:25] Well, now. 好的
[13:29] And who are you? 你是谁啊?
[13:31] Sorry, Sir. I’m Harry, sir. Harry Potter. 对不起 先生 我是哈利 哈利・波特
[13:35] Good Lord. Are you really? 老天爷啊 真的是你吗?
[13:38] Well, Ron has told us all about you, of course. When did he get here? 罗恩经常跟我们说起你的 你什么时候来的啊?
[13:43] This morning. 今天早上
[13:45] Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night. 你的乖儿子们昨晚开你的飞天车去了趟萨里郡 把他接过来的
[13:50] Did you really? How did it go? 真的假的? 它飞得好吗?
[13:53] I mean… That was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. 我是说… 这是很不对的 孩子们 非常非常不对
[14:00] Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. 哈利 你肯定知道很多麻瓜的事情
[14:04] Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck? 告诉我 橡胶鸭到底是干吗用的?
[14:12] Well, that’ll be Errol with the post. 那应该是埃罗尔带信回来了
[14:21] Fetch it, will you, Percy, please? 去拿一下 珀西 好吗?
[14:24] – Errol. – He’s always doing that. – 埃罗尔 – 他老是这样子
[14:29] Look, it’s our Hogwarts letters. They’ve sent us Harry’s as well. 快看 是霍格沃茨的信 哈利的也在里面
[14:33] Dumbledore must know you’re here, Harry. Doesn’t miss a trick, that man. 哈利 邓布利多肯定知道你在这里 那老哥真是滴水不漏啊
[14:36] – No. – This lot won’t come cheap, mum. – 别啊 – 这些东西可不便宜啊 老妈
[14:38] – The spell books alone are very expensive. – We’ll manage. – 光这些咒语书就老贵了 – 我们会想办法的
[14:43] There’s only one place we’re going to get all of this. Diagon Alley. 只有一个地方有卖所有东西 对角巷
[14:49] Right. 好了
[14:50] Here we are, Harry. You go first, dear. 弄好了 哈利 亲爱的 你先来
[14:53] But Harry’s never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum. 但是哈利从来没用过飞路粉 老妈
[14:56] Floo powder? 飞路粉?
[14:57] You go first, Ron, so that Harry can see how it’s done. Yes. 那你先来 罗恩 到时候哈利就知道怎么回事了 好的
[15:02] In you go. 站里面去
[15:04] That’s it. 就是这样
[15:09] Diagon Alley. 对角巷
[15:17] You see? It’s quite easy, dear. Don’t be afraid. Come on. 看到没有? 很简单的 亲爱的 别担心 来吧
[15:22] Come on. 来啊
[15:24] In you go. That’s it. Mind your head. 站进去 就是这样 当心头
[15:27] That’s right. Now, take your Floo powder. 就是这样 现在拿一点飞路粉
[15:32] That’s it, very good. 好的 很好
[15:35] Now, don’t forget to speak very, very clearly. 记住 要说得很清楚才行啊
[15:41] Diagonally. 对角线
[15:50] – What did he say, dear? – Diagonally. – 亲爱的 他刚刚说什么了? – 对角线
[15:52] I thought he did. 我也听到的
[17:12] Don’t touch anything, Draco. 别碰任何东西 德拉科
[17:15] Yes, Father. 知道了 父亲
[17:31] Mr. Malfoy, what a pleasure to see you again. 马尔福先生 很高兴再次见到您啊
[17:35] And young Master Malfoy too. Delighted. 还有马尔福少主 荣幸荣幸
[17:39] I must show you, just in today, and very reasonably priced… 允许我介绍一件今天刚到的 价格合理的…
[17:42] – I’m not buying today, Borgin. I’m selling. – Selling? – 我今天不买东西 博金 我是来卖东西的 – 卖东西?
[17:45] Draco. 德拉科
[17:50] You’re aware, no doubt, that the Ministry of Magic… 你想必听说了 魔法部…
[17:53] is conducting more raids on private houses. 加紧了对私宅的抄查
[17:56] There’s even rumors of a new Muggle Protection Act. 甚至有传言说 会颁布新的麻瓜保护法
[18:00] Pure wizard blood is counting for less everywhere, I’m afraid. 纯巫师血统可是越来越凤毛麟角啦
[18:04] Not with me. 我不担心这个
[18:07] Anyway, I brought a few items from home that might prove… 我从家里带来的 这些东西如果被魔法部的人看见…
[18:12] embarrassing were the Ministry to call. Poisons and the like. 可能给我造成不便 就是些毒药什么的
[18:20] Look at this. 看看这个
[18:23] That particular item is not for sale. 这个东西不能卖
[18:29] I understand. It has unique qualities. 我懂 这东西质地很独特
[18:33] One wouldn’t want to see it falling into the wrong hands. 是一个不能落入他人手里的东西
[18:52] You can keep the box. 盒子归你了
[18:56] What did I say? 我刚才怎么说的?
[19:01] – Touch nothing. – Exactly. – 别碰任何东西 – 没错
[19:04] Sorry, Father. 对不起 父亲
[19:07] Come on. We’re going. 快点 我们要走了
[19:10] It’s a pleasure to do business with you, Mr. Malfoy. 很荣幸跟您做生意 马尔福先生
[19:13] Always a pleasure. 荣幸之至
[19:34] – Looking for something? – No, I… – 在找什么东西吗? – 不是 我…
[19:38] I’m just in the wrong place. 我只是走错地方了
[19:40] Sorry. 对不起
[19:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[19:59] – Not lost, are you, my dear? – I’m fine, thank you. I was just going… – 亲爱的 没迷路吧? – 我没事 谢谢了 我还是…
[20:06] Come with us. We’ll help you find your way back. 跟我们走 我们送你回家
[20:11] – No. Please… – Harry? – 不用了 谢谢… – 哈利?
[20:13] Hagrid! 海格!
[20:15] What do you think you’re doing down here? Come on. 你在下面干吗呢? 快上来
[20:22] 翻倒巷
[20:23] You’re a mess, Harry. Skulking around Knockturn Alley? Dodgy place. 怎么这副德行了 哈利 在翻倒巷鬼鬼祟祟的? 不是好地方啊
[20:29] Don’t want no one to see you there. People will think you’re up to no good. 不能让别人看到你去那里 不然他们会认为你在干坏事的
[20:33] I was lost, I… 我迷路了 我…
[20:35] Hang on. What were you doing down there then? 等一下 你在那边干什么啊?
[20:39] Me? I was… I was looking for Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. 我? 我… 我在找一种驱赶食肉鼻涕虫的药
[20:44] They’re ruining all the school cabbages. 它们快把学校的卷心菜糟蹋光了
[20:53] Harry. Hagrid. 哈利 海格
[20:55] Hello, Hermione. 你好 赫敏
[20:57] – It’s so good to see you. – It’s great to see you too. – 看见你真好啊 – 很高兴见到你啊
[21:00] What did you do to your glasses? 你眼镜怎么啦?
[21:03] Oculus Reparo. 眼镜修复
[21:09] I definitely need to remember that one. 这咒语还真需要好好记一下
[21:12] You’ll be all right now then, Harry? Right. I’ll leave you to it. 哈利 你现在应该没事了吧? 好了 那我走了啊
[21:16] – Okay, bye. – Thank you. Bye. – 好的 再见 – 谢谢你 再见
[21:18] Come on, everyone’s been so worried. 快来 大家都快急死了
[21:22] “会魔法的我” 吉德罗・洛哈特 著
[21:30] Harry. 哈利
[21:32] Thank goodness. We’d hoped you’d only gone one grate too far. 谢天谢地 我们但愿你只错过了一个炉门
[21:35] Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart. 女士们先生们 有请 吉德罗・洛哈特先生
[21:38] Here he is. 他来了
[21:44] Mum fancies him. 老妈看上人家了
[21:46] Make way there, please. Let me by, madam. Thank you. 请让一下 让一下 女士 谢谢
[21:50] Excuse me, little girl. This is for the Daily Prophet. 对不起 孩子 我是”预言家日报”记者
[21:57] It can’t be. Harry Potter? 不会吧 哈利・波特?
[22:02] Harry Potter! 哈利・波特!
[22:04] Excuse me, madam. 不好意思 女士
[22:07] Nice big smile, Harry. Together, you and I rate the front page. 笑得自然点 哈利 我和你会上头版头条的
[22:11] Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is. 女士们先生们 这是多么不同寻常的一刻
[22:14] When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning… 年轻的哈利今早走进丽痕书店…
[22:18] to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me… 准备购买我的自传”会魔法的我”…
[22:25] which, incidentally, is currently celebrating… 这本书碰巧已经连续…
[22:28] its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list… 27周荣登”预言家日报”畅销书榜首了…
[22:33] he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving… 他完全想不到 我会把…
[22:39] with my entire collected works… 我的完整文集…
[22:45] free of charge. 送给他
[22:49] Now, ladies? 好了 女士们?
[22:51] Harry, now you give me those, and I’ll get them signed. 哈利 把书都给我 我去弄签名
[22:55] All of you wait outside. That’s it. 你们全部去外面等着 就这么定了
[23:08] I’ll bet you loved that, didn’t you, Potter? 波特 你一定很喜欢这样吧 不是吗?
[23:10] Famous Harry Potter. Can’t even go into a bookshop without making the front page. 大名鼎鼎的哈利・波特 连来书店也不忘上个头条
[23:15] Leave him alone. 走远点
[23:17] Look, Potter. You’ve got yourself a girlfriend. 瞧啊 波特 还有个送上门的女朋友
[23:21] Now, now, Draco, play nicely. 德拉科 友好点
[23:25] Mr. Potter. 波特先生
[23:29] Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. 我是卢修斯・马尔福 到底还是见面了啊
[23:33] Forgive me. 失礼了
[23:37] Your scar is legend. 你的伤疤可是一段传奇啊
[23:39] As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you. 当然了 那个留下伤疤的巫师也是传奇
[23:42] Voldemort killed my parents. 伏地魔害死了我父母
[23:46] He was nothing more than a murderer. 他就是个杀人犯而已
[23:51] You must be very brave to mention his name. 敢提及他的名字 你肯定非常勇敢
[23:54] Or very foolish. 或者极度无知
[23:56] Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. 畏惧一个代号 只会助长对其本质的畏惧
[24:01] And you must be Miss Granger. 那你一定就是格兰杰小姐了
[24:07] Yes, Draco has told me all about you. And your parents. 没错 德拉科跟我说过你 还有你的父母
[24:16] Muggles, aren’t they? 都是麻瓜 对吧?
[24:23] Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions… 我来瞧瞧 红发 不善言语…
[24:29] tatty, secondhand book. 破旧的二手书
[24:33] You must be the Weasleys. 你肯定是韦斯莱家的了
[24:36] Children, it’s mad in here. Let’s go outside. 孩子们 这里太乱了 我们出去吧
[24:39] – Well, well, well. Weasley senior. – Lucius. – 呦 呦 老韦斯莱 – 卢修斯
[24:43] Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids? 最近部里很忙啊 亚瑟 那么多的抄查?
[24:47] I do hope they’re paying you overtime… 但愿他们付你加班费…
[24:50] but judging by the state of this, I’d say not. 不过看看这本破书 我看是没付
[24:55] What’s the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard… 要是连个好报酬都捞不到…
[24:59] if they don’t even pay you well for it? 做个巫师中的败类又有什么好处呢?
[25:01] We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy. 我们对于什么是巫师中的败类看法截然不同 马尔福
[25:06] Clearly. 明显的
[25:10] Associating with Muggles. 和麻瓜为伍
[25:18] And I thought your family could sink no lower. 我本以为你们一家已经堕落到极限了呢
[25:26] I’ll see you at work. 上班见
[25:33] See you at school. 学校见
[25:43] – 10:58. Come on. Come on. – The train will be leaving any moment. – 10点58了 快点啊 – 火车马上就要开了
[25:46] Fred, George, Percy, you first. 弗雷德 乔治 珀西 你们先走
[25:55] Okay. 去吧
[26:03] After you, dear. 你先走 亲爱的
[26:07] Come on, Ginny, we’ll get you a seat. Hurry. 快点 金妮 我们去占个位置 快点
[26:11] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[26:27] – What do you two think you’re doing? – Sorry. – 你们两个在干什么呢? – 对不起
[26:31] Lost control of the trolley. 推车有点失控
[26:35] – Why can’t we get through? – I don’t know. – 为什么我们过不去啊? – 我不知道
[26:38] The gateway has sealed itself for some reason. 肯定有什么原因让这通道自动关闭了
[26:42] The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We’ve missed it. 火车11点整点出发的 我们错过火车了
[26:46] Harry, if we can’t get through… 哈利 如果我们过不去的话…
[26:50] maybe Mum and Dad can’t get back. 也许爸妈也回不来了
[26:54] Maybe we should just go and wait by the car. 也许咱们应该回汽车旁边等着
[26:58] The car. 汽车
[27:08] There we go. 我们出发
[27:09] Now, all we need to do is find the Hogwarts Express. 现在我们要做的就是 找到霍格沃茨特快列车
[27:13] Ron, are you sure you know how to fly this? 罗恩 你确定你懂怎么控制这辆车吗?
[27:15] No problem. 没问题的
[27:24] Look out! 当心!
[27:31] Ron, I should tell you… 罗恩 我应该告诉你…
[27:33] most Muggles aren’t accustomed to seeing a flying car. 大多数麻瓜还不习惯看到汽车在天上飞的
[27:37] Right. 对哦
[27:39] Okay. 好了
[27:57] Oh, no! The invisibility Booster must be faulty. 糟了! 隐身装置肯定是出故障了
[28:01] Come on, then. Let’s go lower. We need to find the train. 快点了 飞低点 我们要赶上那辆列车
[28:04] Okay. 好的
[28:16] All we need to do is catch up with the train. 我们要做的 就是赶上那列车
[28:18] We can’t be far behind. 我们应该没差很远
[28:22] – Do you hear that? – We must be getting close. – 你听见了吗? – 我们肯定很接近了
[28:25] Hold on. 等一下
[28:54] Harry! 哈利!
[28:58] Hold on! 撑住!
[29:04] Take my hand! 抓住我的手!
[29:10] Hold on! 抓紧啊!
[29:12] I’m trying. Your hand’s all sweaty. 我用力了 但你的手上都是汗啊
[29:28] – I think we found the train. – Yeah. – 我觉得我们找到火车了 – 是啊
[29:48] Welcome home. 欢迎回家
[30:05] Up! Up! 爬升! 爬升!
[30:07] It’s not working! 不灵了!
[30:14] Up! Ron, mind that tree! 爬升! 罗恩 当心那棵树!
[30:19] Stop! Stop! Stop! 停下! 停下! 给我停下!
[30:45] – My wand. Look at my wand. – Be thankful it’s not your neck. – 我的魔杖 瞧我的魔杖 – 断的不是你的脖子 谢天谢地吧
[30:51] – What’s happening? – I don’t know. – 怎么回事? – 我不知道
[31:29] Come on, go! Fast! 快点 快走! 快点!
[32:06] Scabbers, you’re okay. 斑斑 你没事吧
[32:10] The car! 车!
[32:27] Dad’s gonna kill me. 我爸估计要杀了我了
[32:37] See you, Hedwig. 待会见 海德薇
[32:41] So a house-elf shows up in my bedroom… 有个家养小精灵出现在我的卧室…
[32:44] we can’t get through the barrier to platform 9 3/4… 我们还穿不过九又四分之三站台…
[32:47] we almost get killed by a tree… 外加我们差点被一棵树杀了…
[32:50] Clearly someone doesn’t want me here this year. 显然有人今年不想我来这里
[32:57] Well, take a good look, lads. 好好看看四周吧 小伙子们
[33:00] This night might well be the last you spend in this castle. 今晚可能是你们呆在这城堡里的最后一夜了
[33:07] Oh, dear, we are in trouble. 小伙子们 我们有麻烦了
[33:11] You were seen by no less than seven Muggles. 你们竟然被至少七个麻瓜看到了
[33:18] Do you have any idea how serious this is? 你们知道这事情有多严重吗?
[33:21] You have risked the exposure of our world. 你们可是在暴露我们魔法世界啊
[33:26] Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow… 更不用说你们对打人柳所造成的伤害了…
[33:29] that’s been on these grounds since before you were born. 你们还没生出来的时候 那树就在这里了
[33:32] Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us. 老实说 斯内普教授 我觉得它伤害我们比较多
[33:36] Silence. 闭嘴
[33:39] I assure you that were you in Slytherin, and your fate rested with me… 如果你们是斯莱特林学院的 而且处罚由我决定…
[33:46] the both of you would be on the train home tonight. 那么 今晚你们俩就直接卷铺盖走人了
[33:51] – As it is… – They are not. – 因为… – 他们不是你学院的
[33:55] Professor Dumbledore. Professor McGonagall. 邓布利多教授 麦格教授
[34:00] Headmaster… 校长…
[34:01] these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. 这两个孩子无视限制未成年巫师使用魔法的法令
[34:06] – As such… – I am well aware of our bylaws, Severus… – 因此… – 我很了解我们的规定 西弗勒斯…
[34:10] having written quite a few of them myself. 有好些还是我自己定下的
[34:14] However, as head of Gryffindor house… 但是 作为格兰芬多的院长…
[34:17] it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action. 合适的处罚措施将由麦格教授来决定
[34:22] We’ll go and get our stuff, then. 我们会打包走人的
[34:25] What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley? 你在说什么呢 韦斯莱先生?
[34:27] You’re going to expel us, aren’t you? 你会开除我们的 不是吗?
[34:31] Not today, Mr. Weasley… 现在不会 韦斯莱先生…
[34:34] but I must impress on both of you the seriousness of what you have done. 但我必须让你们意识到 你们所作所为的严重性
[34:40] I will be writing to your families tonight, and you will both receive detention. 我今晚会给你们家人写信 而且你们要关禁闭
[34:45] And now I suggest that we all return to the feast. 而现在 我建议我们都去赴宴吧
[34:49] There is a delicious-looking custard tart that I am most anxious to sample. 那边有美味的沙司挞 我可等不及要去吃了
[35:07] 快速念咒 魔法入门函授课程
[35:08] 霍格沃茨魔法学校 阿格斯・费尔奇 收
[35:10] Mr. Filch, you dropped this. 费尔奇先生 这是你掉的
[35:45] Morning, everyone. 大家早上好
[35:48] – Good morning, everyone. – Good morning, Professor Sprout. – 大家早上好 – 早上好 斯普劳特教授
[35:50] Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years. Now, gather around, everyone. 欢迎各位二年级同学来到三号温室 大家围过来
[35:55] Today we’re going to re-pot Mandrakes. 我们今天要学 给曼德拉草换盆
[35:58] Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root? 谁能告诉我曼德拉草根的特征?
[36:02] Yes, Miss Granger? 好的 格兰杰小姐?
[36:04] Mandrake, or Mandragora… 曼德拉草 又名曼德拉草根…
[36:07] is used to return those who have been Petrified to their original state. 可让被石化的人恢复原状
[36:12] It’s also quite dangerous. The Mandrake’s cry is fatal to anyone who hears it. 但它也是十分危险的 曼德拉草的哭声是致命的
[36:17] Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor. 很好 格兰芬多加十分
[36:20] As our Mandrakes are still only seedlings… 这边的曼德拉草还只是嫩芽…
[36:23] their cries won’t kill you yet. 所以它们的哭声还不致命
[36:25] But they could knock you out for several hours, 但它们也足够把你们震晕几个小时
[36:26] which is why I have given each of you a pair of earmuffs… 所以我给你们每个人发了一副耳罩…
[36:29] for auditory protection. 用来挡住哭声
[36:30] So could you please put them on, right away? Quickly. 所以大家把耳罩给带上 带好了吗? 快点
[36:35] Flaps tight down, and watch me closely. 带紧了 仔细看我的做法
[36:38] You grasp your Mandrake firmly. 牢牢抓住曼德拉草
[36:41] You pull it sharply up out of the pot. 然后快速把它提出花盆
[36:48] Got it? And… 懂了吗? 然后…
[36:51] now you dunk it down into the other pot… 把它放进另外一个花盆里…
[36:53] and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm. 在它四周撒土保持它的体温
[37:01] Longbottom’s been neglecting his earmuffs. 隆巴顿估计是忘了带耳罩了
[37:05] – No, ma’am, he’s just fainted. – Yes, well, just leave him there. – 不是的 老师 他晕过去了而已 – 好吧 别管他了
[37:09] Right, on we go. Plenty of pots to go around. 好的 轮到你们了 花盆多着呢 分开点
[37:13] Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up. 抓住你的曼德拉草 然后把它拔起来
[37:32] – There’s Nearly Headless Nick. – Hello, Percy, Miss Clearwater. – 是差点没头的尼克 – 你好 珀西 克里瓦特小姐
[37:35] Hello, Sir Nicholas. 你好 尼古拉斯爵士
[37:49] Say it. I’m doomed. 想说就说吧 我完蛋了
[37:53] – You’re doomed. – Hi, Harry. – 你完蛋了 – 嗨 哈利
[37:58] I’m Colin Creevey. I’m in Gryffindor too. 我是科林・克里维 我也是格兰芬多学院的
[38:01] – Hi, Colin, nice to meet you. – Say, do you think your friend here… – 嗨 科林 很高兴见到你 – 话说 你朋友…
[38:04] could take a photo of me and you standing together? 能帮忙拍一张我和你站在一起的照片吗?
[38:06] You know, to prove I’ve met you. It’s for my dad. 你懂的 证明我见过你 送给我爸爸的
[38:09] He’s a milkman, you know. A Muggle, like all our family’s been until me. 他是个送奶工 我家除了我之外都是麻瓜
[38:13] No one knew all the stuff I could do was magic till we got our letter from Hogwarts. 直到霍格沃茨来信前 没人知道我是会魔法的
[38:17] Everyone just thought I was mental. 大家都以为我是疯了
[38:19] Imagine that. 是说啊
[38:22] Ron, is that your owl? 罗恩 是你的猫头鹰吗?
[38:38] Bloody bird’s a menace. 这该死的鸟还挺危险的
[38:45] Oh, no. 不会吧
[38:47] Look, everyone. Weasley’s got himself a Howler. 大家快看 韦斯莱收到了一封吼叫信
[38:52] Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible. 拆吧 罗恩 我有次没拆我奶奶的吼叫信 后果可惨了
[39:05] Ronald Weasley! 罗纳德・韦斯莱!
[39:09] How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted! 你竟敢偷车! 简直气死我了!
[39:16] Your father’s now facing an inquiry at work… 你爸爸现在要面临质询…
[39:18] and it’s entirely your fault! 而这全都是你的错!
[39:21] If you put another toe out of line… 如果你再敢出格…
[39:25] we’ll bring you straight home! 我们立马带你回家!
[39:29] Oh, and, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. 金妮 亲爱的 恭喜你进了格兰芬多
[39:33] Your father and I are so proud. 你父亲和我都非常自豪
[39:54] Let me introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 容我向你们介绍新的黑魔法防御术老师
[40:01] Me. 也就是我
[40:03] Gilderoy Lockhart… 吉德罗・洛哈特…
[40:06] Order of Merlin, Third Class… 梅林爵士团三级勋章…
[40:09] honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League… 反黑魔法联盟荣誉会员…
[40:12] and five times winner… 五次荣获…
[40:16] of Witch Weekly’s Most-Charming-Smile Award. “巫师周刊”最迷人微笑奖
[40:22] But I don’t talk about that. 但我不把这个挂在嘴上
[40:24] I didn’t get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at her. 我不是靠微笑驱逐万伦的女鬼的
[40:32] I see you’ve all bought a complete set of my books. Well done. 看来你们都买了我的全套著作 很好
[40:36] Now, I thought we’d start today with a little quiz. 我想咱们今天就先来做个小测验
[40:43] Nothing to worry about. 不用担心
[40:45] Just to check how well you’ve read them. 只是检验一下你们读得怎么样
[40:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:51] How much you’ve taken in. 领会了多少
[41:00] Look at these questions. They’re all about him. 看这些问题 全都是关于他的
[41:04] “What is Gilderoy Lockhart’s favorite color?” “吉德罗・洛哈特最喜欢什么颜色?”
[41:08] “What is Gilderoy Lockhart’s greatest achievement to date?” “迄今为止 吉德罗・洛哈特最大的成就是什么?”
[41:16] You have 30 minutes. Start… 给你们三十分钟 现在…
[41:21] now. 开始
[41:31] Hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac. 几乎没人记得我最喜欢淡紫色
[41:35] But Miss Hermione Granger knew… 但赫敏・格兰杰小姐知道…
[41:38] that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil… 我的秘密抱负是消除世上的邪恶…
[41:42] and market my own range of hair-care potions. Good girl. 以及销售我自己的系列护发水 好样的
[41:48] Now, be warned. 现在 注意了
[41:51] It is my job to arm you… 我的工作是教你们…
[41:53] against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind. 抵御魔法界所知的最邪恶的生物
[42:00] You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. 你们在这间教室会面对自己最恐惧的事物
[42:03] Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here. 但记住 只要有我在 你们就不会受到任何伤害
[42:08] I must ask you not to scream. 我必须请你们不要尖叫
[42:11] It might provoke them. 那可能会激怒它们的
[42:17] Cornish pixies? 康沃尔郡小精灵?
[42:18] Freshly caught Cornish pixies. 刚抓的康沃尔郡小精灵
[42:22] Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnigan… 尽管笑吧 斐尼甘先生…
[42:24] but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. 但它们可是像魔鬼一样狡猾的小破坏者
[42:29] Let’s see what you make of them. 看看你们怎么对付它们
[42:36] Come on now, round them up. They’re only pixies. 快点啊 把它们赶拢 它们不过是小精灵
[42:55] – You just stay there! – Please, get me down! – 你就待在这儿吧! – 求你了 放我下去!
[43:01] – Get off me! – Stop. Hold still! – 别拽我头发! – 住手 别动!
[43:06] Peskipiksi Pesternomi! 佩斯奇皮克西 佩斯特诺米!
[43:29] I’ll ask you three to just nip the rest of them back into their cage. 我请你们三位把剩下的这些抓回笼子里
[43:35] What do we do now? 现在怎么办?
[43:38] Immobulus! 全部定身!
[43:50] Why is it always me? 为什么倒霉的总是我?
[43:58] I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program. 我花整个暑假制定了全新的魁地奇战术
[44:01] We’re gonna train earlier, harder and longer. 我们要训练得更早 更苦 更久
[44:05] What…? I don’t believe it. 什么…? 真受不了
[44:11] – Where you think you’re going, Flint? – Quidditch practice. – 你们这是要去哪儿啊 弗林特? – 魁地奇训练啊
[44:14] – I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today. – Easy, Wood. I’ve got a note. – 我为格兰芬多预定了今天的场地 – 别激动 伍德 我有批准条
[44:20] I smell trouble. 大事不妙
[44:22] “I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team… “本人 西弗勒斯・斯内普教授 特此批准斯莱特林队…”
[44:26] permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker.” 今日训练 以培训他们新的找球手”
[44:30] You’ve got a new Seeker. Who? 你新招了找球手 谁?
[44:36] – Malfoy? – That’s right. – 马尔福? – 没错
[44:39] And that’s not all that’s new this year. 今年的新鲜事还不止这些
[44:43] Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those? 这是光轮2001 你们怎么弄到的?
[44:46] A gift from Draco’s father. 德拉科父亲的礼物
[44:49] You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best. 你瞧 韦斯莱 不像某些人 我父亲能买到最好的
[44:53] At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. 至少格兰芬多队中没有一个人要花钱才能入队
[44:56] They got in on pure talent. 他们完全是凭能力进来的
[45:02] No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood. 没人问你 你这臭烘烘的小泥巴种
[45:08] You’ll pay for that one, Malfoy. Eat slugs! 你要为此付出代价 马尔福 吃鼻涕虫!
[45:19] You okay, Ron? 你没事吧 罗恩?
[45:24] Say something. 说句话啊
[45:32] – Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry? – No, Colin, get out of the way. – 哇哦! 你能把他转个身吗 哈利? – 不行 科林 快闪开
[45:38] Let’s take him to Hagrid’s. 我们带他去海格那儿
[45:40] He’ll know what to do. 他知道该怎么做
[45:51] This calls for a specialist’s equipment. 这需要专业的设备
[45:58] Nothing to do but wait till it stops, I’m afraid. 恐怕 除了等着吐完 没别的办法了
[46:02] – Okay. – Better out than in. – 好吧 – 吐出来总比咽下去好
[46:06] – Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway? – Malfoy. He called Hermione… – 不过 罗恩想给谁施咒啊? – 马尔福 他叫赫敏…
[46:13] Well, I don’t know exactly what it means. 其实我也不太清楚什么意思
[46:20] He called me a Mudblood. 他叫我泥巴种
[46:22] – He did not. – What’s a Mudblood? – 他竟敢 – 什么是泥巴种?
[46:25] It means “dirty blood.” Mudblood’s a really foul name for someone who’s Muggle-born. 意思是”肮脏的血统” 泥巴种是对麻瓜出身的人的诬蔑性称呼
[46:30] Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me. 是指父母都不会魔法的人 像我这样的人
[46:35] It’s not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation. 有教养的人不会这么说
[46:40] See, the thing is, Harry, there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family… 你看 哈利 问题是有些巫师 像马尔福一家…
[46:45] who think they’re better than everyone else because they’re what people call pure-blood. 因为他们是所谓的纯血统 而自以为高人一等
[46:50] That’s horrible. 太讨厌了
[46:55] It’s disgusting. 恶心死了
[46:56] And it’s codswallop to boot. Dirty blood. 纯粹是一派胡言 什么肮脏的血统
[47:00] Why, there isn’t a wizard alive today that’s not half-blood or less. 如今活着的巫师没一个不是混血的
[47:03] More to the point, they’ve yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can’t do. 更重要的是 咱们赫敏不会使的魔咒 他们还没发明出来呢
[47:08] Come here. 过来
[47:11] Don’t you think on it, Hermione. Don’t you think on it for one minute. 别多想了 赫敏 一分钟都别多想
[47:26] Harry, Harry, Harry. 哈利 哈利 哈利
[47:29] Can you possibly imagine… 你还能想到…
[47:31] a better way to serve detention… 比帮我回复粉丝信件…
[47:35] than by helping me to answer my fan mail? 更好的关禁闭方式吗?
[47:38] Not really. 很难吧
[47:39] Fame is a fickle friend, Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. 名气是个反复无常的朋友 哈利 名人就得有名人的架子
[47:46] Remember that. 记住了
[47:52] Come. 来吧
[47:54] Come… 过来…
[47:57] to me. 找我
[48:03] – What? – Sorry? – 什么? – 啊?
[48:08] That voice. 那个声音
[48:10] Voice? 声音?
[48:15] – Didn’t you hear it? – What are you talking about, Harry? – 你没听到吗? – 你在说什么啊 哈利?
[48:21] I think you’re getting a bit drowsy. 我想你是犯困了
[48:24] And great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time. We’ve been here nearly four hours. 天啊 怪不得 都几点了 我们在这待了有四个小时了
[48:29] Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun. 奇怪啊 欢乐的时光总是过得飞快
[48:37] Spooky. 是很奇怪
[48:43] Blood. 血
[48:45] I smell blood. 我闻到血腥
[48:49] Let me rip you. 让我撕裂你
[48:52] Let me kill you. 让我杀了你
[48:57] Kill! 杀!
[49:00] Kill! 杀!
[49:02] – Kill! – Harry! – 杀! – 哈利!
[49:04] – Did you hear it? – Hear what? – 你们听到了吗? – 听到什么?
[49:07] – That voice. – Voice? What voice? – 那个声音 – 声音? 什么声音?
[49:10] I heard it first in Lockhart’s office. And then again just… 我第一次听到是在洛哈特的办公室 刚刚又…
[49:14] It’s time. 是时候了
[49:17] It’s moving. I think it’s going to kill. 它在移动 我想它要杀人了
[49:21] – Kill? – Harry, wait! Not so fast! – 杀人? – 哈利 等等! 别跑这么快!
[49:50] Strange. 好奇怪
[49:53] – I’ve never seen spiders act like that. – I don’t like spiders. – 我从没见过蜘蛛这样 – 我不喜欢蜘蛛
[50:02] What’s that? 那是什么?
[50:07] “The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware.” “密室已被开启 与继承人为敌者 警惕”
[50:12] It’s written in blood. 是用血写的
[50:17] Oh, no. 不
[50:24] It’s Filch’s cat. 是费尔奇的猫
[50:27] It’s Mrs. Norris. 是洛丽丝夫人
[50:45] “Enemies of the Heir, beware.” “与继承人为敌者 警惕”
[50:49] You’ll be next, Mudbloods. 接下来轮到你们了 泥巴种
[50:52] What’s going on here? Go on. Make way, make way. 出什么事了? 快走 闪开 闪开
[50:58] Potter? 波特?
[51:00] What are you…? 你这是…?
[51:06] Mrs. Norris? 洛丽丝夫人?
[51:10] – You’ve murdered my cat. – No. No. – 你杀了我的猫 – 不 不是
[51:14] I’ll kill you. 我要杀了你
[51:18] – I’ll kill you! – Argus! – 我要杀了你! – 阿格斯!
[51:22] Argus, I… 阿格斯 我…
[51:26] Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately. 所有人立刻回宿舍
[51:32] Everyone except… 所有人 除了…
[51:34] you three. 你们三个
[51:39] Ravenclaws, follow me. 拉文克劳的学生 跟我来
[51:43] She’s not dead, Argus. She has been Petrified. 她没死 阿格斯 她是被石化了
[51:47] Thought so. So unlucky I wasn’t there. 所见略同 好可惜我没在现场
[51:50] I know exactly the countercurse that could’ve spared her. 我恰好知道那个解咒法 本来可以救她的
[51:56] But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say. 但她是如何被石化的 我不敢说
[51:59] Ask him. It’s him that’s done it. 问他 就是他干的
[52:02] You saw what he wrote on the wall. 你看到他在墙上写的话了
[52:04] It’s not true, sir. I swear. I never touched Mrs. Norris. 不是这样的 教授 我发誓 我从没碰过洛丽丝夫人
[52:09] – Rubbish. – If I might, headmaster? – 胡说 – 容我插句话 校长?
[52:14] Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. 也许 波特和他的朋友只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
[52:19] However… 但是…
[52:21] the circumstances are suspicious. 情况确实可疑
[52:24] I, for one, don’t recall seeing Potter at dinner. 比如说 我就不记得晚餐时有看到波特
[52:29] I’m afraid that’s my doing, Severus. 恐怕这是我的错 西弗勒斯
[52:32] You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail. 是这样的 哈利在帮我回复粉丝来信
[52:35] That’s why Ron and I went looking for him, professor. 所以我和罗恩在找他 教授
[52:39] We’d just found him when he said… 刚找到他的时候 他说…
[52:44] – Yes, Miss Granger? – When I said I wasn’t hungry. – 什么 格兰杰小姐? – 我说我不饿
[52:49] We were heading back to the common room when we found Mrs. Norris. 我们在回公共休息室的路上发现了洛丽丝夫人
[52:55] – Innocent until proven guilty, Severus. – My cat has been Petrified. – 只要没被证明有罪 就是无辜的 西弗勒斯 – 我的猫被石化了
[53:02] – I want to see some punishment! – We will be able to cure her, Argus. – 我希望有人受到惩罚! – 我们会治好她的 阿格斯
[53:08] As I understand it, Madam Sprout has a very healthy growth of Mandrake. 据我所知 斯普劳特夫人的曼德拉草长得很健壮
[53:13] When matured, a potion will be made which will revive Mrs. Norris. 一旦成熟 就可以制成唤醒洛丽丝夫人的药了
[53:18] And in the meantime… 在此期间…
[53:20] I strongly recommend caution… 我强烈建议大家…
[53:25] to all. 保持警惕
[53:38] – It’s a bit strange, isn’t it? – Strange? – 有点蹊跷 不是吗? – 什么蹊跷?
[53:42] You hear this voice, a voice only you can hear… 你听到声音 一种只有你能听到的声音…
[53:45] and then Mrs. Norris turns up Petrified. It’s just strange. 然后洛丽丝夫人就被石化了 反正很蹊跷
[53:49] Do you think I should have told them? Dumbledore and the others, I mean? 你觉得我刚才应该告诉他们吗? 我是说 邓布利多和其他人?
[53:53] Are you mad? 你疯了吗?
[53:54] No, Harry. Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn’t a good sign. 不行 哈利 即使在巫师界 听到奇怪声音也不是好现象
[54:02] She’s right, you know. 她说得对
[54:09] Could I have your attention, please? 请各位注意 好吗?
[54:12] Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals… 好的 今天 我们要把动物变成…
[54:17] into water goblets. 高脚杯
[54:21] Like so. 就像这样
[54:22] One, two, three. Vera Verto. 一 二 三 维拉维托
[54:31] Now it’s your turn. Who would like to go first? 该你们了 谁想先来?
[54:35] Mr. Weasley. “One, two, three. Vera Verto.” 韦斯莱先生 “一 二 三 维拉维托”
[54:44] Vera Verto! 维拉维托!
[54:52] That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley. 这魔杖该换了 韦斯莱先生
[54:56] – Yes, Miss Granger? – Professor… – 什么事 格兰杰小姐? – 教授…
[54:59] I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets. 您能不能告诉我们密室的事?
[55:09] Very well. 好吧
[55:12] You all know, of course… 你们肯定都知道…
[55:14] that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago… 霍格沃茨建于一千多年前…
[55:18] by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: 创办者是当时最伟大的四位巫师:
[55:22] Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff… 戈德里克・格兰芬多 赫尔加・赫奇帕奇…
[55:26] Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. 罗伊纳・拉文克劳和萨拉查・斯莱特林
[55:33] Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. 其中三位创始人非常和谐融洽地共处
[55:39] – One did not. – Three guesses who. – 有一位没有 – 不用猜都知道
[55:43] Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective… 萨拉查・斯莱特林希望霍格沃茨招收学生时…
[55:45] about the students admitted to Hogwarts. 更挑剔一些
[55:49] He believed magical learning should be kept within all-magic families. 他认为魔法教育只应限于纯魔法家庭
[55:53] In other words, pure-bloods. 也就是说 纯血统
[55:56] Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. 无法说服其他人 他决定离开学校
[56:02] Now, according to legend… 根据传言…
[56:04] Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle… 斯莱特林在城堡里建了一个隐秘的房间…
[56:08] known as the Chamber of Secrets. 被称作密室
[56:12] Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it… 但是 就在离开前不久 他封闭了密室…
[56:17] until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school. 直到他真正的继承人回到学校
[56:21] The Heir alone… 只有继承人…
[56:24] would be able to open the Chamber… 可以打开密室…
[56:26] and unleash the horror within, and by so doing… 放出里面的恐怖东西 这样做…
[56:31] purge the school of all those who… 可以为学校清除那些…
[56:35] in Slytherin’s view, were unworthy to study magic. 在斯莱特林看来 不配学习魔法的人
[56:40] Muggle-borns. 麻瓜出身的人
[56:44] Naturally, the school has been searched many times. 自然 学校被搜查过无数次
[56:47] No such chamber has been found. 没有找到这样的密室
[56:52] Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber? 教授? 传言中密室里的东西到底是什么?
[56:57] The Chamber is said to be home to something… 据说密室里住着…
[57:00] that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. 只有斯莱特林的继承人才能控制的东西
[57:04] It is said to be the home… 据说里面住着…
[57:08] of a monster. 一个怪物
[57:15] Do you think it’s true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of Secrets? 你觉得这是真的吗? 真的有这样一个密室吗?
[57:19] Yes. Couldn’t you tell? McGonagall’s worried. All the teachers are. 当然 你看不出来吗? 麦格教授非常担心 所有的教授都如此
[57:23] If there really is a Chamber of Secrets, and it really has been opened, that means… 如果真的有间密室 而且真的被开启了 那意味着…
[57:27] The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it? 斯莱特林的继承人已经回到了学校 问题是 是谁?
[57:31] Let’s think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggle-borns are scum? 想想吧 据我们所知 谁认为麻瓜出身的人是渣滓?
[57:36] – If you’re talking about Malfoy… – Of course. You heard him. – 如果你说的是马尔福… – 当然了 你也听到他的话了
[57:39] “You’ll be next, Mudbloods.” “接下来轮到你们了 泥巴种”
[57:41] I heard him. But Malfoy, the Heir of Slytherin? 我听到了 但马尔福 斯莱特林的继承人?
[57:44] Maybe Ron’s right, Hermione. I mean, look at his family. 或许罗恩是对的 赫敏 我是说 看看他那一家吧
[57:47] The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries. 他们家族在斯莱特林学院几个世纪了
[57:50] Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could trick them into telling. 克拉布和高尔肯定知道 或许我们可以骗他们说出来
[57:54] Even they aren’t that thick. But there might be another way. 他们还没那么笨 但或许有其它办法
[57:58] Mind you, it would be difficult. 但提醒你们 会很难的
[58:00] Not to mention we’d be breaking about 50 school rules… 更别说我们要违反大约50条校规…
[58:03] and it’ll be dangerous. Very dangerous. 并且会有危险 非常危险
[58:08] 强力药剂
[58:15] Here it is. The Polyjuice Potion. 找到了 复方汤剂
[58:17] “Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker… “正确调制 复方汤剂可以让服用者…
[58:20] to transform himself temporarily into the physical form of another.” 暂时变成他人的模样”
[58:25] You mean if Harry and I drink that stuff, we’ll turn into Crabbe and Goyle? 你是说如果我和哈利喝了那东西 我们可以变成克拉布和高尔?
[58:28] Yes. 对
[58:28] – Wicked! Malfoy will tell us anything. – Exactly. – 绝了! 马尔福会把所有事都告诉我们 – 没错
[58:32] But it’s tricky. I’ve never seen a more complicated potion. 但这非常难做 我从没见过这么复杂的汤剂
[58:36] – How long will it take to make? – A month. – 多久才能制成? – 一个月
[58:40] A month? 一个月?
[58:41] But, Hermione, if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin… 但赫敏 如果马尔福是斯莱特林的继承人…
[58:45] he could attack half the Muggle-borns in the school by then. 那会儿 他都攻击了学校里半数麻瓜出身的人了
[58:49] I know. 我知道
[58:51] But it’s the only plan we’ve got. 但这是唯一的计划
[59:43] Another goal for Slytherin! 斯莱特林又进一球!
[59:47] They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30. 领先格兰芬多 90比30
[59:52] Yeah! 好!
[59:54] Yeah! 好!
[1:00:20] All right there, Scarhead? 你没事吧 疤头?
[1:00:28] Watch yourself, Harry! 小心 哈利!
[1:00:31] Wood, look out! 伍德 小心!
[1:01:05] Blimey! Harry’s got himself a rogue Bludger. 哎呀! 波特被游走球缠上了
[1:01:08] That’s been tampered with, that has. 这球被做了手脚 肯定的
[1:01:11] I’ll stop it. 我来阻止它
[1:01:13] No! Even with a proper wand, it’s too risky. You could hit Harry. 不行! 即使用好魔杖 也太危险了 你可能伤到哈利
[1:01:43] Training for the ballet, Potter? 你在练芭蕾舞吗 波特?
[1:02:16] You’ll never catch me, Potter. 你追不上我的 波特
[1:03:49] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:03:51] Harry Potter has caught the Snitch. Gryffindor wins! 哈利・波特抓到了飞贼 格兰芬多赢了!
[1:04:02] Finite Incantatem! 咒立停!
[1:04:11] – Thank you. – Are you okay? – 谢谢 – 你没事吧?
[1:04:13] No. I think my arm is broken. 有 我觉得胳膊断了
[1:04:15] Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straightaway. 别担心 哈利 我马上给你把胳膊修好
[1:04:19] – No, not you. – Boy doesn’t know what he’s saying. – 不 不用你 – 别胡说八道了
[1:04:22] This won’t hurt a bit. 一点都不会疼
[1:04:32] Brackium Emendo! 手臂恢复如初!
[1:04:43] Yes, well, that can sometimes happen… 好吧 有时候会这样…
[1:04:46] but the point is… 但重点是…
[1:04:50] you can no longer feel any pain, and, very clearly, the bones are not broken. 你感觉不到痛苦了 而且非常确定的是 骨头没断
[1:04:54] Broken? There’s no bones left. 断? 根本没骨头了
[1:04:58] Much more flexible, though. 但是 更加柔软灵活了
[1:05:03] Mr. Malfoy, stop making such a fuss. You can go. Out of my way. Out of my way. 马尔福先生 别无病呻吟了 你可以走了 闪开
[1:05:07] Should have been brought straight to me. 应该直接来找我
[1:05:09] I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back… 我一秒钟就能把骨头接好 但让它们重新长出来…
[1:05:12] You will be able to, won’t you? 是可以的 对吧?
[1:05:13] I’ll be able to, certainly. But it’ll be painful. 当然可以 但会非常痛苦
[1:05:17] You’re in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business. 今晚会很难熬 波特 骨头重长出来非常费事
[1:05:25] What do you expect? Pumpkin juice? 你以为是什么? 南瓜汁吗?
[1:05:34] Kill. 杀
[1:05:37] Kill. 杀
[1:05:44] Time to kill. 杀戮时刻
[1:05:53] Hello. 你好
[1:05:56] Dobby? 多比?
[1:05:57] Harry Potter should have listened to Dobby. 哈利・波特该听多比的话
[1:06:00] Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train. 哈利・波特错过火车的时候就该回家了
[1:06:04] It was you. You stopped the barrier from letting Ron and me through. 是你 你封了隔墙不让我和罗恩过去
[1:06:09] Indeed. Yes, sir. 没错 是的 先生
[1:06:13] – You nearly got Ron and me expelled. – At least you would be away from here. – 你差点害我和罗恩被开除 – 至少可以让你远离这里
[1:06:18] Harry Potter must go home. 哈利・波特必须回家
[1:06:21] Dobby thought his Bludger would be enough to make Harry Potter see… 多比以为他的游走球可以让哈利・波特明白…
[1:06:25] Your Bludger? You made that Bludger chase after me? 你的游走球? 是你让那游走球追我的?
[1:06:28] Dobby feels most aggrieved, sir. 多比深感悲痛 先生
[1:06:32] Dobby had to iron his hands. 多比不得不用熨斗烫自己的手
[1:06:38] You better clear off before my bones come back, Dobby, or I might strangle you. 你最好趁我骨头没长好赶紧消失 多比 否则我会掐死你的
[1:06:45] Dobby is used to death threats, sir. Dobby gets them five times a day at home. 多比已经习惯了死亡威胁 先生 多比在家一天能听到五次
[1:06:50] I don’t suppose you could tell me why you’re trying to kill me? 你不会告诉我想杀我的原因吧?
[1:06:53] Not kill you, sir. Never kill you. 不是想杀你 先生 绝不会杀你
[1:06:57] Dobby remembers how it was before Harry Potter triumphed… 多比记得在哈利・波特战胜那个…
[1:07:01] over He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. 连名字都不能提的魔头之前的情形
[1:07:04] We house-elves were treated like vermin, sir. 人们对待我们像对待害虫一样 先生
[1:07:08] Of course, Dobby is still treated like vermin. 当然了 多比仍然被当作害虫对待
[1:07:23] Why do you wear that thing, Dobby? 你为什么穿着那东西 多比?
[1:07:26] This, sir? It is a mark of the house-elf’s enslavement. 这个吗 先生? 这象征着家养小精灵的奴隶身份
[1:07:31] Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes. 只有主人给他衣服时 多比才能获得自由
[1:07:38] Listen. 听着
[1:07:40] Listen! 听着!
[1:07:42] Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨要发生可怕的事情
[1:07:46] Harry Potter must not stay here… 哈利・波特不能待在这…
[1:07:49] now that history is to repeat itself. 因为历史即将重演
[1:07:53] Repeat itself? You mean this has happened before? 重演? 你是说这种事以前发生过?
[1:07:57] I shouldn’t have said that. 我不该说的
[1:08:03] – Bad Dobby! Bad! – Stop it! – 坏多比! 坏! – 停下!
[1:08:06] Stop it, Dobby! 停下 多比!
[1:08:09] Tell me, Dobby. When did this happen before? Who’s doing it now? 告诉我 多比 什么时候发生过? 这次谁又是幕后黑手?
[1:08:13] Dobby cannot say, sir. Dobby only wants Harry Potter to be safe. 多比不能说 先生 多比只想哈利・波特安全
[1:08:18] No, Dobby. Tell me. Who is it? 不 多比 告诉我 是谁?
[1:08:33] Put him here. 把他放这儿
[1:08:39] – What happened? – There’s been another attack. – 出什么事了? – 又发生了一起攻击
[1:08:42] I think he’s been Petrified, Madam Pomfrey. 我想他是被石化了 庞弗雷夫人
[1:08:49] Look. Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker. 看 或许他把攻击者照下来了
[1:09:01] What can this mean, Albus? 这意味着什么 阿不思?
[1:09:04] It means… 意味着…
[1:09:07] that our students are in great danger. 我们的学生陷入了极大的危险
[1:09:10] – What should I tell the staff? – The truth. – 我该跟教工们说什么? – 实话
[1:09:13] Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. 告诉他们霍格沃茨不再安全了
[1:09:17] It is as we feared, Minerva. 和我们担心的一样 米勒娃
[1:09:20] The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again. 密室确实又被打开了
[1:09:28] Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before? 又? 你是说密室以前被打开过?
[1:09:32] Of course. Don’t you see? 当然 你不明白吗?
[1:09:35] Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. 卢修斯・马尔福肯定在他上学期间打开过
[1:09:39] – Now he’s taught Draco how to do it. – Maybe. – 现在他在教德拉科怎么做 – 有可能
[1:09:42] We’ll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure. 我们得等到复方汤剂熬好才能确定
[1:09:45] Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight… 给我解释一下 我们为什么大白天的…
[1:09:49] in the middle of the girls’ lavatory? Don’t you think we’ll get caught? 在女盥洗室熬这魔药? 你不担心我们被抓吗?
[1:09:54] No. No one ever comes in here. 不担心 没人会来这儿
[1:09:57] – Why? – Moaning Myrtle. – 为什么? – 因为哭泣的桃金娘
[1:10:00] Who? 谁?
[1:10:03] Moaning Myrtle. 哭泣的桃金娘
[1:10:04] – Who’s Moaning Myrtle? – I’m Moaning Myrtle. – 谁是哭泣的桃金娘? – 我就是哭泣的桃金娘
[1:10:14] I wouldn’t expect you to know me. 我也不指望你认识我
[1:10:16] Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable… 谁会说起丑陋的 悲惨的…
[1:10:19] moping Moaning Myrtle? 忧郁的哭泣的桃金娘呢?
[1:10:30] She’s a little sensitive. 她有点神经兮兮的
[1:10:37] Gather round! 聚过来!
[1:10:39] Gather round. Can everybody see me? 聚过来 大家都能看到我吗?
[1:10:44] Can you all hear me? 都能听到我说话吗?
[1:10:48] Excellent. 很好
[1:10:50] In light of the dark events of recent weeks… 鉴于近几周发生的恐怖事件…
[1:10:54] Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club… 邓布利多教授允许我开办这个决斗俱乐部…
[1:10:59] to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves… 训练你们 以防你们需要保护自己…
[1:11:03] as I myself have done on countless occasions. 正如我曾无数次所做的那样
[1:11:06] For full details, see my published works. 欲知详情 请看我出版的作品
[1:11:14] That Lockhart’s something, isn’t he? Awfully brave chap. 这个洛哈特真了不起 对吧? 非常勇敢的人
[1:11:18] – Justin Finch-Fletchley. Hufflepuff. – Nice to meet you. I’m… – 我是贾斯廷・芬列里 赫奇帕奇的 – 很高兴认识你 我是…
[1:11:22] I know who you are. We all do. Even us Muggle-borns. 我知道你是谁 我们都知道 即使我们是麻瓜出身
[1:11:25] Let me introduce my assistant… 容我介绍我的助手…
[1:11:28] Professor Snape. 斯内普教授
[1:11:34] He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. 他愉快地答应协助我做一个小小的示范
[1:11:37] I don’t want any of you youngsters to worry. 我不希望你们这些小家伙担心
[1:11:39] You’ll still have your Potions master when I’m through with him. Never fear. 等示范完了 就会把你们的魔药老师完好地还给你们 不用害怕
[1:12:00] One. 一
[1:12:02] Two. 二
[1:12:03] – Three! – Expelliarmus! – 三! – 除你武器!
[1:12:15] – Do you think he’s all right? – Who cares? – 你觉得他没事吧? – 管他呢?
[1:12:18] An excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape… 非常巧妙的展示方法 斯内普教授…
[1:12:21] but if you don’t mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what you were about to do. 但别介意我这么说 你刚才的意图非常明显
[1:12:26] If I had wanted to stop you, it would have been only too easy. 如果我想阻止你的话 简直不费吹灰之力
[1:12:29] Perhaps it would be prudent to first teach the students… 或许先教学生如何抵御恶意咒语…
[1:12:33] to block unfriendly spells, professor. 更加明智 教授
[1:12:39] An excellent suggestion, Professor Snape. 这建议极好 斯内普教授
[1:12:43] Let’s have a volunteer pair. Potter, Weasley, how about you? 我们请一对示范 波特 韦斯莱 你们怎么样?
[1:12:47] Weasley’s wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. 韦斯莱的魔杖施最简单的咒语都会引发灾难
[1:12:51] We’ll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. 我们得用火柴盒把波特送到医院了
[1:12:55] Might I suggest someone from my own house? 我可以推荐自己学院的人吗?
[1:13:00] Malfoy, perhaps? 马尔福 怎么样?
[1:13:10] – Good luck, Potter. – Thank you, sir. – 祝你好运 波特 – 谢谢 教授
[1:13:21] Wands at the ready. 举起魔杖 做好准备
[1:13:23] – Scared, Potter? – You wish. – 害怕吗 波特? – 想得美
[1:13:37] On the count of three… 数到三…
[1:13:39] cast your charms to disarm your opponent. Only to disarm. 施咒解除对方武器 只是解除武器
[1:13:43] We don’t want any accidents here. One. 我们不希望出事故 一
[1:13:48] – Two. – Everte Statum! – 二 – 天旋地转!
[1:14:03] Rictusempra! 咧嘴呼啦啦!
[1:14:16] I said disarm only. 我说了 只是解除武器
[1:14:18] Serpensortia! 乌龙出洞!
[1:14:28] Don’t move, Potter. I’ll get rid of it for you. 别动 波特 我来把它弄走
[1:14:31] Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte Ascendare! 让我来 斯内普教授 一飞冲天!
[1:15:19] Vipera Evanesca. 蛇影无踪
[1:15:29] What are you playing at? 你在玩什么把戏?
[1:15:44] You’re a Parselmouth? Why didn’t you tell us? 你是蛇佬腔? 你为什么不告诉我们?
[1:15:47] – I’m a what? – You can talk to snakes. – 我是什么? – 你可以和蛇说话
[1:15:49] I know. I mean, I accidentally set a python on my cousin Dudley at the zoo once. 我知道 我是说 我曾无意中放出一条巨蟒 它向我表哥达力扑去
[1:15:55] Once. But so what? I bet loads of people here can do it. 就一次 但又怎样? 我敢说很多人都能做到
[1:15:59] No, they can’t. It’s not a very common gift, Harry. 不 他们不能 这不是稀松平常的本领 哈利
[1:16:03] This is bad. 这很糟糕
[1:16:05] What’s bad? If I hadn’t told that snake not to attack Justin… 什么糟糕? 如果不是我叫那蛇不要袭击贾斯廷…
[1:16:09] – That’s what you said to it. – You were there. You heard me. – 这是你对它说的话 – 你也在场 你听到的
[1:16:13] I heard you speaking Parseltongue. Snake language. 我听到你说蛇佬腔 蛇的语言
[1:16:17] I spoke a different language? 我说了另一种语言?
[1:16:21] But I didn’t realize… 我怎么不知道…
[1:16:23] How can I speak a language without knowing I can? 我怎么能说另一门语言 自己却不知道呢?
[1:16:26] I don’t know, but it sounded like you were egging the snake on or something. 我不清楚 但听起来好像你在怂恿那条蛇似的
[1:16:30] Harry, listen to me. 哈利 听我说
[1:16:32] There’s a reason the symbol of Slytherin house is a serpent. 斯莱特林学院的标志是蛇是有原因的
[1:16:35] Salazar Slytherin was a Parselmouth. He could talk to snakes too. 萨拉查・斯莱特林就是蛇佬腔 他也能跟蛇说话
[1:16:40] Exactly. 正是这样
[1:16:41] Now the whole school’s gonna think 现在整个学校都会认为
[1:16:43] you’re his great-great-great grandson or something. 你是他的曾曾曾孙子之类的了
[1:16:45] But I’m not. 但我不是
[1:16:50] I can’t be. 不可能是我
[1:16:53] He lived a thousand years ago. 他是一千年前的人
[1:16:55] For all we know, you could be. 根据我们现有的信息 你有可能是
[1:17:13] Who am I, Hedwig? 海德薇 我是谁?
[1:17:16] What am I? 我是什么?
[1:17:53] I’ll see you back in the common room. 晚点在公共休息室见
[1:18:09] So anyway, I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory. 我让贾斯廷躲在宿舍里
[1:18:14] I mean to say, if Potter’s marked him down as his next victim… 我是说 如果波特把他作为下一个目标的话…
[1:18:18] it’s best he keeps a low profile for a while. 他现在最好低调点
[1:18:21] But why would he want to attack Justin? 但他为什么要袭击贾斯廷?
[1:18:24] Well, Justin let it slip to Potter that he was Muggle-born. 贾斯廷不小心让波特知道了他是麻瓜出身
[1:18:29] And you definitely think Potter’s the Heir of Slytherin? 你肯定波特是斯莱特林的继承人吗?
[1:18:33] Hannah, he’s a Parselmouth. 汉娜 他是个蛇佬腔
[1:18:36] Everyone knows that’s the mark of a Dark wizard. 人人都知道 那是黑巫师的标志
[1:18:39] Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes? 你难道听说过哪个正派巫师能跟蛇说话吗?
[1:18:43] They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue. 他们管斯莱特林本人就叫蛇语通
[1:18:47] Harry always seems so nice, though. 但是哈利看起来总是很友好
[1:18:50] And, after all, he is the one who made You-Know-Who disappear. 而且 不管怎么说 是他让神秘人消失的
[1:18:54] That’s probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place. 这也许正是神秘人想要杀掉他的重要原因
[1:18:59] Didn’t want another Dark Lord competing with him. 不想有另一个黑魔头跟他较量
[1:19:18] Hello, Harry. You all right? 哈利 你还好吗?
[1:19:19] Hagrid, what are you doing here? 海格 你这是在干吗?
[1:19:22] Second one killed this term. 这学期被弄死的第二只了
[1:19:24] They are gonna say there are foxes or a Blood-Suckling Bugbear. 他们会说要么是狐狸 要么是吸血妖怪干的
[1:19:28] So I’ve just been up at Dumbledore’s getting permission to 所以我刚才在邓布利多那儿申请
[1:19:31] put a little charm around the old hen coop. 在鸡棚周围施个咒语
[1:19:35] You sure you are all right? 你确定你没事吗?
[1:19:37] You are all hot and bothered. 你看上去很生气 很不开心
[1:19:39] It’s nothing. 我没事
[1:19:41] Look, Hagrid, I’d better get going. I’ve got a lot of studying to… 海格 我得先走了 还有很多功课要…
[1:20:01] I want blood. 我要鲜血
[1:20:08] They all must die. 他们都得死
[1:20:14] Kill. 杀
[1:20:16] Kill. 杀
[1:20:19] Kill. 杀
[1:20:22] Time to kill. 杀戮时刻
[1:21:01] Caught in the act. 给我抓了个现行
[1:21:03] I’ll have you out this time, Potter. 波特 这次我要告发你
[1:21:06] Mark my words. 记住我的话
[1:21:09] No. Mr. Filch! You don’t understand… 不 费尔奇先生 你搞错了…
[1:21:40] Professor… 教授…
[1:21:42] I swear I didn’t. 我发誓不是我做的
[1:21:43] This is out of my hands, Potter. 波特 这事我管不了
[1:21:56] Professor Dumbledore will be waiting for you. 邓布利多教授在办公室等你
[1:22:08] Sherbet Lemon. 冰镇柠檬汁
[1:22:44] Professor Dumbledore? 邓布利多教授?
[1:23:03] Bee in your bonnet, Potter? 波特 有事情想不明白?
[1:23:08] I was just wondering if you put me in the right house. 我只是在想 你有没有把我分进合适的学院
[1:23:13] Yes. You were particularly difficult to place. 决定你的去向的确很难
[1:23:19] But I stand by what I said last year. 但我坚持去年的看法
[1:23:22] You would have done well in Slytherin. 你在斯莱特林会大展宏图的
[1:23:26] You’re wrong. 你错了
[1:23:57] Harry? 哈利?
[1:23:58] Professor. 教授
[1:24:01] Your bird… There was nothing I could do. 你的鸟… 我刚才什么都做不了
[1:24:05] – He just caught fire. – And about time too. – 他就这么燃烧起来了 – 到时候了
[1:24:09] He’s been looking dreadful for days. 它奄奄一息好多天了
[1:24:12] Pity you had to see him on a burning day. 很遗憾你在他烧尽的时候看到他
[1:24:16] Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry. 福克斯是一只凤凰 哈利
[1:24:19] They burst into flame when it is time for them to die… 他们将死之时就会燃烧殆尽…
[1:24:23] and then they are… 之后他们会…
[1:24:25] reborn from the ashes. 在灰烬里重生
[1:24:36] Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. 迷人的生物 凤凰
[1:24:39] They can carry immensely heavy loads. 他们能承载难以想象的重量
[1:24:44] Their tears have healing powers. 他们的眼泪有疗伤的力量
[1:24:49] Professor Dumbledore, sir! Wait! Listen! 邓布利多教授 先生 等等! 听我说!
[1:24:53] Professor Dumbledore, sir, it wasn’t Harry. 邓布利多教授 先生 不是哈利做的
[1:24:56] I’d be prepared to swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic. 我能在魔法部面前发誓
[1:25:01] Relax. 别急
[1:25:03] I do not believe… 我不相信…
[1:25:05] – that Harry attacked anyone. – Of course you don’t. – 哈利会伤害任何人 – 您当然不会相信
[1:25:13] Right. Well, I’ll… 哦 这样 那我…
[1:25:15] – I’ll just wait outside, then. – Yes. – 那我就去外面等着吧 – 好的
[1:25:22] – You don’t think it was me, professor? – No, Harry. – 教授 您不认为那是我做的? – 哈利 不
[1:25:26] I do not think it was you. 我不认为那是你做的
[1:25:30] But I must ask you… 但我必须问你…
[1:25:32] is there something you wish to tell me? 你是不是有什么事要告诉我?
[1:25:43] No, sir. 没有 先生
[1:25:45] Nothing. 什么事都没有
[1:25:49] Very well, then. 很好
[1:25:51] Off you go. 你可以走了
[1:26:13] Hey, look, everyone. It’s the Heir of Slytherin. 大家看啊 这是斯莱特林的继承人
[1:26:15] Be careful. He’s a seriously evil wizard. 小心哦 他可是极其邪恶的巫师
[1:26:21] Come on, Harry. Fred and George were just having a laugh. 哈利 弗雷德和乔治只是开个玩笑
[1:26:24] They’re the only ones. 关键是大家都这么认为啊
[1:26:26] So half the school thinks you nip off to the Chamber of Secrets every night. 就算半个学校都认为你每天晚上钻进密室
[1:26:30] Who cares? 谁会在乎呢?
[1:26:32] Maybe they’re right. 也许他们是对的
[1:26:36] Harry. Harry. 哈利 哈利
[1:26:40] – Come on. – I didn’t know I can speak Parseltongue. – 别这样了 – 我不知道我会说蛇佬腔
[1:26:45] What else don’t I know about myself? 还有什么是我不知道我能做的?
[1:26:49] Look… 听着…
[1:26:52] maybe you can do something… 也许你会在自己不知道的情况下…
[1:26:55] even something horrible, and not know you did it. 做一些事情 甚至是可怕的事情
[1:27:00] You don’t believe that, Harry. I know you don’t. 哈利 你别听他们胡说 我知道你不是那种人
[1:27:04] And if it makes you feel any better, Malfoy’s staying for the holidays too. 告诉你个能让你好受点的消息 马尔福假期也会待在学校
[1:27:09] Why would that make anyone feel any better? 这算哪门子好消息?
[1:27:11] Because in a few days the Polyjuice Potion will be ready. 因为再过几天 复方汤剂就熬好了
[1:27:16] In a few days, we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin. 再过几天 我们就能知道谁是真正的斯莱特林继承人
[1:27:46] Everything’s set. We just need a bit of who you’re changing into. 万事俱备 只欠一些要变的人身上的东西
[1:27:50] Crabbe and Goyle. 克拉布和高尔
[1:27:52] We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle… 我们还得确保真的克拉布和高尔…
[1:27:55] can’t burst in on us while we’re interrogating Malfoy. 不会在我们套马尔福话的时候突然出现
[1:27:59] – How? – I’ve got it all worked out. – 怎么办到? – 我都想好了
[1:28:01] I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. 我在这两个里面加了点普通的安眠药
[1:28:04] Simple, but powerful. 配方普通 但足够强劲
[1:28:07] Now, once they’re asleep… 他们一睡着…
[1:28:09] hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs… 就把他们藏在扫帚柜里 拔下几根头发…
[1:28:13] and put on their uniforms. 穿上他们的院服
[1:28:15] – Whose hair are you ripping out, then? – I’ve already got mine. – 你要拔谁的头发? – 我已经准备好了
[1:28:18] Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. 米里森・伯斯德 斯莱特林学院的
[1:28:22] I got this off her robes. 我从她的长袍上拿到的
[1:28:24] I’m going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. 我去看看复方汤剂好了没
[1:28:27] Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these. 确保克拉布和高尔看到这两个
[1:28:42] Ron, maybe I should do it. 罗恩 也许应该让我来
[1:28:44] Yeah. Right. 好吧 没错
[1:28:48] Wingardium Leviosa. 羽加迪姆勒维奥萨
[1:29:00] Cool. 酷
[1:29:25] How thick could you get? 你们还能再蠢一点吗?
[1:29:27] Come on, let’s get them. 来吧 我们搞定他们
[1:29:44] Well, did you get the hairs? 你们拿到头发了吗?
[1:29:48] – What are those? – Slytherin robes. – 那些是什么? – 斯莱特林的长袍
[1:29:50] I had to sneak them from the laundry. 我只能从洗衣房偷出来
[1:29:55] Are we going to drink that? 那是我们要喝下去的吗?
[1:29:58] We’ll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves. 我们在变回原形前有整整一个小时
[1:30:15] Add the hairs. 把头发加进去
[1:30:21] Essence of Crabbe. 克拉布的精华
[1:30:23] Cheers. 干杯
[1:30:34] I think I’m gonna be sick. 我想我要吐了
[1:30:39] Me too. 我也是
[1:31:26] Harry? 哈利?
[1:31:28] Ron. 罗恩
[1:31:30] Bloody hell! 见鬼了!
[1:31:33] We still sound like ourselves. 我们的声音没变
[1:31:36] You need to sound more like Crabbe. 你得模仿克拉布的声音
[1:31:38] – Bloody hell. – Excellent. – 见鬼了 – 棒极了
[1:31:41] – But where’s Hermione? – I… – 赫敏呢? – 我…
[1:31:44] I don’t think I’m going. You go on without me. 我可能出不去了 你们自己去吧
[1:31:47] Hermione, are you okay? 赫敏 你还好吗?
[1:31:49] Just go. You’re wasting time. 快去 别浪费时间了
[1:31:54] Come on. 走吧
[1:31:59] I think the Slytherin common room’s this way. 我想斯莱特林的休息室在这边
[1:32:05] Excuse me. 打扰下
[1:32:09] What are you doing d…? 你在这干…?
[1:32:12] I mean, what are you doing down here? 我是说 你在这干什么?
[1:32:16] I happen to be a school prefect. 我刚好是级长
[1:32:18] You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night. 而你们 不应该晚上这个点在走廊里瞎晃
[1:32:23] What are your names again? 你们叫什么名字?
[1:32:25] – I’m… – Crabbe, Goyle, where have you two been? – 我叫… – 克拉布 高尔 你们俩去哪了?
[1:32:30] Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time? 一直在礼堂偷吃吗?
[1:32:34] Why are you wearing glasses? 你干吗戴着眼镜?
[1:32:37] – Reading. – Reading? – 读书 – 读书?
[1:32:41] I didn’t know you could read. 我不知道你还识字
[1:32:47] And what are you doing down here, Weasley? 韦斯莱 你在这干吗?
[1:32:49] Mind your attitude, Malfoy. 马尔福 注意你的态度
[1:33:00] Well, sit down. 坐下啊
[1:33:04] You’d never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. 就凭韦斯莱一家的做派 你永远也想不到他们是纯血统
[1:33:08] They’re an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them. 他们是巫师界的耻辱 他们一家都是
[1:33:13] What’s wrong with you, Crabbe? 克拉布 你在抽什么风?
[1:33:18] Stomachache. 胃疼
[1:33:21] You know, I’m surprised the Daily Prophet hasn’t done a report on all these attacks. 我很奇怪 “预言家日报”竟然没有对这些袭击进行报道
[1:33:26] I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. 我想一定是邓布利多想要掩盖
[1:33:29] Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing… 父亲一直说邓布利多是…
[1:33:32] – that ever happened to this place. – You’re wrong! – 这个地方的败笔 – 你瞎说!
[1:33:43] What? 什么?
[1:33:44] You think there’s someone here who’s worse than Dumbledore? 你觉得这里还有比邓布利多更差劲的人?
[1:33:48] Well? Do you? 有吗?
[1:33:51] Harry Potter? 哈利・波特?
[1:34:00] Good one, Goyle. 说得好 高尔
[1:34:01] You’re absolutely right. 这次你说对了
[1:34:03] Saint Potter. 圣人波特
[1:34:06] And people actually think that he’s the Heir of Slytherin? 大家还真以为他就是斯莱特林的继承人?
[1:34:13] But then you must have some idea who’s behind it all. 你一定知道谁是幕后黑手
[1:34:16] You know I don’t, Goyle. I told you yesterday. 高尔 你知道我不知道的 我昨天告诉过你了
[1:34:20] How many times do I have to tell you? 我还要跟你说多少次?
[1:34:24] Is this yours? 这是你的吗?
[1:34:30] But my father did say this: 但是我父亲的确说过:
[1:34:33] It’s been 50 years since the Chamber was opened. 距离上一次密室被打开已经有50年了
[1:34:36] He wouldn’t tell me who opened it. Only that they were expelled. 他不肯告诉我谁打开的 只告诉我他们被开除了
[1:34:41] The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died. 上一次密室被打开的时候 一个泥巴种死了
[1:34:45] So it’s only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. 所以这次也必然有人会死 只是时间的问题
[1:34:50] As for me… 对我而言…
[1:34:52] I hope it’s Granger. 我希望是格兰杰
[1:34:55] What’s the matter with you two? 你们俩怎么了?
[1:34:57] You’re acting very odd. 你们看起来好奇怪
[1:35:00] It’s his stomachache. 因为他胃疼
[1:35:02] Calm down. 冷静点
[1:35:08] Scar. 伤疤
[1:35:14] Hair. 头发
[1:35:21] Hey! Where are you going? 嘿! 你们要去哪?
[1:35:46] That was close. 真险啊
[1:35:48] Hermione, come out. We’ve got loads to tell you. 赫敏 出来 我们有消息要告诉你
[1:35:50] Go away. 走开
[1:35:53] Wait till you see. It’s awful. 等着看吧 糟透了
[1:35:59] Hermione? 赫敏?
[1:36:01] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[1:36:04] Do you remember me telling you… 你们记得我告诉过你们…
[1:36:06] that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations? 复方汤剂仅供人类变形使用?
[1:36:10] It was cat hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode’s robes. 我从米里森・伯斯德的长袍上拿下来的是猫毛
[1:36:16] Look at my face. 看看我的脸
[1:36:19] Look at your tail. 你还有条尾巴
[1:36:28] Have you spoken to Hermione? 你跟赫敏说了吗?
[1:36:29] She should be out of hospital in a few days… 她要过几天 等她…
[1:36:32] when she stops coughing up fur balls. 不吐毛球了才能出院
[1:36:40] What’s this? 这里怎么了?
[1:36:47] Looks like Moaning Myrtle’s flooded the bathroom. 看起来像是哭泣的桃金娘把厕所淹了
[1:37:06] Come to throw something else at me? 你们是来朝我扔东西的吗?
[1:37:08] Why would I throw something at you? 我干吗要朝你扔东西?
[1:37:11] Don’t ask me. Here I am, minding my own business… 别问我 我就在这待着 想着我的小心事…
[1:37:15] and someone thinks it’s funny to throw a book at me. 然后有人觉得好玩就朝我扔了一本书
[1:37:19] But it can’t hurt if someone throws something at you. 但就算有人朝你扔东西也伤不了你
[1:37:22] I mean, it’ll just go right through you. 我是说 东西会直接穿过你
[1:37:25] Sure! Let’s all throw books at Myrtle because she can’t feel it. 好耶! 我们都来朝桃金娘扔东西吧 反正她也感觉不到
[1:37:30] Ten points if you get it through her stomach! 穿过她的胃得十分!
[1:37:33] Fifty points if it goes through her head! 穿过她的头得五十分!
[1:37:37] – But who threw it at you, anyway? – I don’t know. I didn’t see them. – 是谁朝你扔的? – 我不知道 我没看见
[1:37:42] I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death… 我当时坐在U型管上 想着死亡的事情…
[1:37:46] and it fell through the top of my head. 它就这么从我头顶掉了下来
[1:38:09] There’s a name in this diary. 这本日记里面有个名字
[1:38:11] Tom Marvolo Riddle. 汤姆・马沃罗・里德尔
[1:38:16] Tom Marvolo Riddle? 汤姆・马沃罗・里德尔?
[1:38:19] Hang on. I know that name. Why do I know that name? 慢着 我见过这名字 我怎么会见过这名字?
[1:38:25] Of course. That night I had detention. 想起来了 那天晚上我被留堂
[1:38:28] My job was to polish the silver in the trophy room. 我要擦亮纪念品陈列室里的所有银器
[1:38:31] I remember because I kept burping up slugs over Tom Riddle’s trophy. 我会记得是因为 我一直在往汤姆・里德尔的奖杯里吐鼻涕虫
[1:38:37] – What was the trophy for? – He won an award. 50 years ago. – 那是个什么奖杯? – 他得了个奖 在五十年前
[1:38:41] Special services to the school or something. 学校的特殊贡献奖之类的
[1:38:44] – 50 years ago. Are you sure? – Yeah. Why? – 五十年前 你确定吗? – 确定啊 怎么了?
[1:38:48] Don’t you remember what Malfoy told you? 你不记得马尔福说过什么了?
[1:38:50] The last time the Chamber was opened was… 密室上一次被打开是…
[1:38:51] fifty years ago. But that means… 五十年前 但那意味着…
[1:38:54] Tom Riddle was here at Hogwarts when it happened. 那件事发生的时候汤姆・里德尔在霍格沃茨
[1:38:57] What if he wrote about what he saw? 如果他记下了他看到的事呢?
[1:39:00] It’s possible he knew where the Chamber was… 他有可能知道密室在哪…
[1:39:03] how to open it, even what sort of creature lives in it. 如何打开 甚至知道里面有什么生物
[1:39:07] If so, whoever’s behind these attacks wouldn’t want this diary lying around… 如果是这样 袭击事件的幕后黑手是不希望日记被人发现的…
[1:39:12] would they? 对吗?
[1:39:14] That’s a brilliant theory, Hermione, but there’s just one flaw. 赫敏 好想法 但有个疑点
[1:39:18] There’s nothing written in this diary. 这本日记里面什么都没写
[1:39:41] Do you mind? 能让我一个人待会儿吗?
[1:39:51] “Tom Marvolo Riddle.” “汤姆・马沃罗・里德尔”
[1:40:22] My name… 我叫…
[1:40:25] is Harry… 哈利…
[1:40:30] Potter. 波特
[1:40:37] 你好 哈利・波特 我叫汤姆・里德尔
[1:40:45] Do you know anything… 你知道有关…
[1:40:51] about the Chamber of Secrets? 密室的事情吗?
[1:41:01] 知道
[1:41:08] Can you… 你能…
[1:41:11] tell me? 告诉我吗?
[1:41:15] 不行
[1:41:22] 但是我可以让你自己看
[1:41:27] 让我带你回到五十年前
[1:41:36] 6月13日
[1:42:15] Excuse me. Could you tell me what’s going on here? 能告诉我发生什么了吗?
[1:42:22] Are you Tom Riddle? 你是汤姆・里德尔吗?
[1:42:25] Hello, can you hear me? 你能听到我说话吗?
[1:42:47] Riddle! 里德尔!
[1:42:50] Come. 过来
[1:42:51] Professor Dumbledore. 邓布利多教授
[1:42:55] Dumbledore? 邓布利多?
[1:42:59] It is not wise to be wandering around this late hour, Tom. 汤姆 这么晚还在这里闲逛可是很不明智的
[1:43:03] Yes, professor. I suppose I… 是的 教授 我觉得我…
[1:43:06] I had to see for myself if the rumors were true. 我想搞清楚流言是不是真的
[1:43:09] I’m afraid they are, Tom. They are true. 汤姆 恐怕都是真的
[1:43:12] About the school as well? I don’t have a home to go to. 关于学校的也是真的吗? 我无家可归
[1:43:15] They wouldn’t really close Hogwarts, would they, professor? 教授 他们不会关闭霍格沃茨的吧?
[1:43:18] I understand, Tom, but I’m afraid… 我明白 汤姆 但是恐怕…
[1:43:21] Headmaster Dippet may have no choice. 迪佩特校长没有别的选择
[1:43:24] Sir, if it all stopped, if the person responsible was caught… 先生 如果一切罪行都能停止 罪犯也能绳之以法…
[1:43:31] Is there something… 你是不是…
[1:43:34] you wish to tell me? 有什么事要告诉我?
[1:43:37] No, sir. Nothing. 没有 先生 什么事都没有
[1:43:47] Very well, then. Off you go. 很好 你可以走了
[1:43:50] Good night, sir. 晚安 先生
[1:44:28] – Let’s get you out of there. – Evening, Hagrid. – 让我把你弄出去 – 晚上好 海格
[1:44:31] I’m going to have to turn you in, Hagrid. 海格 我要去告发你
[1:44:33] I don’t think you meant it to kill anyone… 我想你不是故意让它杀人的…
[1:44:36] You can’t. You don’t understand. 你不能告发我 你不明白
[1:44:38] The dead girl’s parents will be here tomorrow. The least Hogwarts can do… 遇害女孩的父母明天就要到这了 霍格沃茨最后能做的就是…
[1:44:41] is make sure the thing that killed their daughter is slaughtered. 把那个杀掉他们女儿的怪物处死
[1:44:45] It wasn’t him. Aragog never killed no one. Never. 不是他做的 阿拉戈克从没杀过人
[1:44:48] Monsters don’t make good pets, Hagrid. 海格 怪物是不能当宠物养的
[1:44:50] – Now, stand aside. – No! – 闪开 – 不!
[1:44:52] – Stand aside, Hagrid. – No! – 闪开 海格 – 不!
[1:44:54] Cistem Aperio! 箱子打开!
[1:45:03] Arania Exumai! 蜘蛛退散!
[1:45:06] Aragog! 阿拉戈克!
[1:45:08] Aragog! 阿拉戈克!
[1:45:09] I can’t let you go. 我不能放你走
[1:45:11] They’ll have your wand for this, Hagrid. You’ll be expelled. 海格 他们会因此没收你的魔杖的 你会被开除的
[1:45:17] Hagrid! 海格!
[1:45:25] Hagrid! 海格!
[1:45:48] Ron. Ron, wake up. 罗恩 罗恩 醒醒
[1:45:53] What happened? 怎么了?
[1:45:54] It was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the Chamber of Secrets 50 years ago. 是海格 海格五十年前打开了密室
[1:46:12] It was Hagrid. 是海格
[1:46:13] It can’t be Hagrid. It just can’t be. 不可能是海格 不可能
[1:46:16] We don’t even know this Tom Riddle. 我们都不认识这个叫汤姆・里德尔的
[1:46:18] He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me. 在我看来 他就是个极其肮脏的告密者
[1:46:21] The monster had killed somebody, Ron. What would any of us have done? 那个怪物杀过人 罗恩 如果是我们中的一个 你会怎么做?
[1:46:24] Look, Hagrid’s our friend. Why don’t we just go and ask him about it? 海格是我们的朋友 为什么不直接去问他?
[1:46:29] That would be a cheerful visit. “Hello, Hagrid. 那会是一次愉快的会面 “你好啊 海格
[1:46:31] Tell us, have you been setting anything 快告诉我们 你最近有没有在城堡里
[1:46:33] mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?” 放出什么危险又毛茸茸的东西?”
[1:46:35] Mad and hairy? You wouldn’t be talking about me, now, would you? 危险又毛茸茸? 你们不会在讨论我吧?
[1:46:39] No. 没有
[1:46:44] What’s that you’ve got, Hagrid? 海格 你拿着什么呢?
[1:46:46] It’s Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. For the Mandrakes, you know. 这是食肉鼻涕虫防虫剂 为曼德拉草准备的
[1:46:51] Now, according to Professor Sprout, they’ve still got a bit of growing up to do. 根据斯普劳特教授说的 他们还得再长大一些
[1:46:55] But once their acne’s cleared up, we’ll be able to chop them up and stew them… 那些粉刺一旦消下去 我们就可以把他们切碎炖上…
[1:46:59] and then we’ll get those people down at the hospital un-Petrified. 然后我们就能把还躺在医院的那些人解除石化了
[1:47:03] In the meantime, though, you three… 与此同时 你们三个…
[1:47:07] had best be looking after yourselves. All right? 最好照顾好自己 好吗?
[1:47:18] Hello, Neville. 嗨 纳威
[1:47:21] Harry, I don’t know who did it, but you’d better come. 哈利 我不知道是谁做的 但你最好来看看
[1:47:23] Come on! 快来!
[1:47:48] It had to be a Gryffindor. Nobody else knows our password. 肯定是格兰芬多的学生 别人不知道口令
[1:47:52] Unless it wasn’t a student. 除非不是学生做的
[1:47:54] Whoever it was, they must have been looking for something. 不论是谁做的 他们一定是在找什么
[1:47:58] And they found it. 而且他们找到了
[1:48:00] Tom Riddle’s diary is gone. 汤姆・里德尔的日记没了
[1:48:04] All right, listen up. 听好了
[1:48:05] We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn’t stand a chance. 我们打好我们的球 赫奇帕奇压根没有机会
[1:48:08] We’re stronger, quicker and smarter. 我们更强 更快 更机敏
[1:48:10] Not to mention they’re dead scared that Harry will Petrify them… 更别提他们吓死了 以为哈利会石化他们…
[1:48:13] – if they fly anywhere near him. – Well, that too. – 如果飞得离他太近的话 – 好吧 那也是个优势
[1:48:18] Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授
[1:48:20] – This match has been canceled. – We can’t cancel Quidditch. – 比赛取消了 – 我们不能取消魁地奇
[1:48:23] Silence, Wood. You and your teammates will go to Gryffindor Tower. Now. 伍德 安静 你跟你的队员们现在去格兰芬多的塔楼
[1:48:28] Potter, you and I will find Mr. Weasley. 波特 你跟我去找韦斯莱先生
[1:48:31] There’s something the both of you have to see. 有些东西得给你们俩看
[1:48:36] I warn you. This could be a wee bit of a shock. 我得给你们提个醒 这可能会让你们很震惊
[1:48:48] Hermione! 赫敏!
[1:48:49] She was found near the library… 她是在图书馆附近被找到的…
[1:48:52] along with this. 拿着这个
[1:48:56] Does it mean anything to either of you? 你们俩能看出点什么吗?
[1:48:59] No. 不能
[1:49:14] Could I have your attention, please? 请大家注意听一下
[1:49:17] Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately: 由于最近学校出的事情 以下规定即刻实施:
[1:49:23] “All students will return to their house common rooms by 6:00 every evening. “所有学生晚上6点必须要回到公共休息室
[1:49:28] All students will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. 所有学生都要在一名老师的护送下去上课
[1:49:32] No exceptions.” 没有例外”
[1:49:36] I should tell you this: 我得告诉你们:
[1:49:38] Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught… 除非这些袭击事件的罪犯被绳之以法…
[1:49:43] it is likely the school will be closed. 学校可能会被迫关闭
[1:49:58] We’ve got to talk to Hagrid, Ron. I can’t believe it’s him… 罗恩 我们得去跟海格谈谈 我不相信是他…
[1:50:01] but if he did set the monster loose last time… 但是如果上次是他放出怪物的…
[1:50:03] he’ll know how to get inside the Chamber of Secrets. That’s a start. 他应该知道怎么进密室 那是个开始
[1:50:07] But you heard McGonagall. 但是你听到麦格说的了
[1:50:08] We’re not allowed to leave the tower except for class. 除了上课 我们都不能离开塔楼
[1:50:12] I think it’s time to get my dad’s old cloak out again. 我想是时候再次拿出我爸的旧斗篷了
[1:50:24] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:50:46] Who’s there? 谁?
[1:50:51] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:50:54] Hello? 有人吗?
[1:50:56] – What’s that for? – Nothing. I was expecting… – 端着武器干吗? – 没什么 我以为是…
[1:51:01] It doesn’t matter. Come on in. I just made a pot of tea. 没什么 快进来 我刚泡了茶
[1:51:07] Hagrid, are you okay? 海格 你还好吗?
[1:51:10] I’m fine. I’m all right. 我很好 我没事
[1:51:14] Did you hear about Hermione? 你听说赫敏的事了吗?
[1:51:16] Yeah. I heard about that, all right. 我听说了
[1:51:20] Look, we have to ask you something. 我们得问你点事情
[1:51:25] Do you know who’s opened the Chamber of Secrets? 你知道是谁打开了密室吗?
[1:51:31] What you had to understand about that is… 关于那个你们得明白…
[1:51:35] Quick, under the cloak. 快 藏进斗篷里
[1:51:37] Don’t say a com.funword.word. Be quiet, both of you. 安静 别说话 你们俩都是
[1:51:47] – Professor Dumbledore, sir. – Good evening, Hagrid. – 邓布利多教授 先生 – 晚上好 海格
[1:51:50] I wonder, could we…? 我们能…?
[1:51:53] Of course. Come in. Come in. 当然 请进 请进
[1:51:55] That’s Dad’s boss. 那是爸爸的领导
[1:51:57] Cornelius Fudge, Minister of Magic. 康奈利・福吉 魔法部部长
[1:52:01] Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business. Had to come. 海格 坏消息 非常坏的消息 必须要来一趟
[1:52:05] Three attacks on Muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough. 对麻瓜后代的袭击已经有三次了 情况已经很严重了
[1:52:09] – The Ministry’s got to act. – But I never… – 魔法部得采取点措施 – 但我从没…
[1:52:12] You know I never, professor. 教授 你知道我从没做过的
[1:52:14] I want it understood, Cornelius… 康奈利 我希望你明白…
[1:52:17] that Hagrid… 我…
[1:52:19] has my full confidence. 百分百信任海格
[1:52:22] Albus, look, Hagrid’s record is against him. 阿不思 可是海格有前科啊
[1:52:26] – I’ve got to take him. – Take me? – 我得把他抓起来 – 抓我?
[1:52:28] Take me where? Not Azkaban prison. 抓我去哪? 不会是阿兹卡班吧
[1:52:31] I’m afraid we have no choice, Hagrid. 海格 恐怕我别无选择
[1:52:35] Already here, Fudge? 福吉 已经到了啊?
[1:52:37] Good. 很好
[1:52:40] What are you doing here? Get out of my house! 你来这干吗? 滚出我的房子!
[1:52:43] Believe me… 相信我…
[1:52:45] I take absolutely no pleasure being inside your… 我真的一点都不想进你的…
[1:52:51] You call this a house? 你管这地方叫房子?
[1:52:54] No. 不
[1:52:55] I simply called up the school and was told the headmaster was here. 我刚联系了学校 被告知校长在这
[1:53:00] Well, what exactly is it that you want with me? 请问 你找我做什么?
[1:53:04] The other governors and I have decided it’s time for you to step aside. 我和其他董事一致认为应该让你走人了
[1:53:11] This is an Order of Suspension. 这是罢免令
[1:53:19] You’ll find all 12 signatures on it. 上面有全部12个签名
[1:53:26] I’m afraid we feel you’ve rather lost your touch. 我们觉得你恐怕无法胜任这个职位
[1:53:31] Well, what, with all these attacks… 袭击事件再继续下去的话…
[1:53:34] there’ll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨就不会有麻瓜后代存在了
[1:53:37] I can only imagine what an awful loss that would be to the school. 我想 这对于学校来说是多么惨痛的代价啊
[1:53:41] You can’t take Professor Dumbledore away. 你不能让邓布利多教授退位
[1:53:44] Take him away and the Muggle-borns won’t stand a chance. 让他退位意味着麻瓜后代们必死无疑
[1:53:47] You mark my words, there’ll be killings next! 你记住我的话 接下来就会有杀人事件的!
[1:53:50] You think so? 你这么想?
[1:53:51] Calm yourself, Hagrid. 海格 冷静
[1:53:55] If the governors desire my removal… 如果董事会要求我离职…
[1:53:58] I will, of course, step aside. 我当然会遵从
[1:54:04] However… 但是…
[1:54:06] you will find that help will always be given at Hogwarts… 你会发现 在霍格沃茨 那些…
[1:54:11] to those who… 寻求帮助的人…
[1:54:13] ask for it. 总会得到帮助
[1:54:22] Admirable sentiments. 情感可嘉
[1:54:25] Shall we? 可以走了吗?
[1:54:39] Fudge. 福吉
[1:54:42] Come, Hagrid. 走吧 海格
[1:54:47] If… 如果…
[1:54:49] If anybody was looking for some stuff… 如果有人想找什么的话…
[1:54:51] then all they’d have to do would be to follow the spiders. 只要跟着蜘蛛走就行了
[1:54:56] Yep. That would lead them right. 它们会指引正确的方向
[1:54:59] That’s all I have to say. 我就说这么多
[1:55:03] And someone will need to feed Fang while I’m away. 我不在的时候 需要有人喂喂牙牙
[1:55:10] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:55:18] Hagrid’s right. 海格是对的
[1:55:20] With Dumbledore gone, there’ll be an attack a day. 邓布利多走了 每天都会有袭击的
[1:55:24] Look. 看
[1:55:31] Come on. 快来
[1:55:37] Come on, Fang. 牙牙 跟上
[1:55:57] Come on. 跟上
[1:55:59] What? 去哪儿?
[1:56:00] You heard what Hagrid said. “Follow the spiders.” 你也听到海格说的了 “跟着蜘蛛走”
[1:56:04] They’re heading to the Dark Forest. 它们在往禁林爬呢
[1:56:08] Why spiders? Why couldn’t it be “follow the butterflies”? 干嘛是蜘蛛? 就不能是”跟着蝴蝶走”吗?
[1:56:46] There’s something moving over there. Listen… 那里有什么东西在动 听上去…
[1:56:51] – it sounds like something big. – Big? – 像是个大家伙 – 大家伙?
[1:56:59] Harry. Harry, it’s our car. 哈利 快看 那是我们的车
[1:57:03] Must’ve been here all the time. Look. The forest has turned him wild. 肯定一直都在禁林里 看 禁林把它变野了
[1:57:10] Come on. We don’t want to lose the trail. 走吧 可不能失去蜘蛛的踪迹
[1:57:27] Harry, I don’t like this. 哈利 我不喜欢这样
[1:57:35] – Harry, I don’t like this at all. – Shush! – 哈利 我一点都不喜欢这样 – 别说了!
[1:57:49] Can we go back now? 我们回去吧?
[1:57:52] Come on. 跟我来
[1:58:44] Who is it? 是谁?
[1:58:47] Don’t panic. 别害怕
[1:58:49] Hagrid? 海格?
[1:58:50] Is that you? 是你吗?
[1:58:53] We’re friends of Hagrid’s. 我们是海格的朋友
[1:59:13] And you? You’re Aragog, aren’t you? 你呢? 你就是阿拉戈克 对吧?
[1:59:16] Yes. 没错
[1:59:18] Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before. 海格以前从来不派人到我们的凹地来
[1:59:22] He’s in trouble. Up at the school, there have been attacks. 海格有麻烦了 学校里发生了袭击事件
[1:59:26] They think it’s Hagrid. 他们觉得是海格干的
[1:59:28] They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets. Like before. 他们觉得跟以前一样 是海格打开了密室
[1:59:32] That’s a lie. 他们骗人
[1:59:34] Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets. 海格从未打开过密室
[1:59:38] – Then you’re not the monster? – No. – 那你不是密室里的怪物? – 不是
[1:59:41] The monster was born in the castle. 那怪物生在城堡里
[1:59:44] I came to Hagrid from a distant land in the pocket of a traveler. 而我是被旅行者从遥远的地方带到这儿来 送给海格的
[1:59:50] – Harry. – Shush! – 哈利 – 别吵!
[1:59:54] But if you’re not the monster, then what did kill that girl 50 years ago? 但如果你不是那怪物 50年前是什么东西杀了那个女孩?
[1:59:58] We do not speak of it. 我们从不谈起它
[2:00:02] It is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others. 那家伙是我们蜘蛛最害怕的古代生物
[2:00:07] But have you seen it? 你见过它吗?
[2:00:10] I never saw any part of the castle but the box in which Hagrid kept me. 除了海格养我的盒子 我从没见过城堡里的其它东西
[2:00:16] The girl was discovered in a bathroom. 那女孩是在盥洗室被发现的
[2:00:19] When I was accused, Hagrid brought me here. 他们指控是我干的 海格就把我带来了这儿
[2:00:24] – Harry! – What? – 哈利! – 怎么了?
[2:00:39] Well, thank you. 好吧 谢谢你
[2:00:43] We’ll just go. 我们要走了
[2:00:45] Go? 走?
[2:00:47] I think not. 可没这么简单
[2:00:49] My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command. 我的儿女们听从我的命令 不伤害海格
[2:00:55] But I cannot deny them fresh meat… 但有新鲜人肉送上门的时候…
[2:00:57] when it wanders so willingly into our midst. 我可不能拦着他们不给吃
[2:01:02] Goodbye, friend of Hagrid. 永别了 海格的朋友
[2:01:06] Can we panic now? 现在能怕了吗?
[2:01:18] Know any spells? 会有用的咒语吗?
[2:01:21] One, but it’s not powerful enough for all of them. 只知道一个 但没有击退所有蜘蛛的威力
[2:01:24] Where’s Hermione when you need her? 关键时刻 赫敏怎么就不在?
[2:01:40] Let’s go! 快上车!
[2:01:47] Arania Exumai! 蜘蛛退散!
[2:01:54] Go! 快走!
[2:02:13] Glad we’re out of there. 真高兴我们逃了出来
[2:02:22] Arania Exumai! 蜘蛛退散!
[2:02:30] – Thanks for that. – Don’t mention it. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[2:02:45] Get us out of here. 快把车开出禁林
[2:02:48] Now! 快!
[2:02:52] Come on! Come on, move faster! 快点! 快点 开快点!
[2:02:58] Come on! Go! 快点! 快!
[2:03:17] Get us in the air. 快让车飞起来
[2:03:20] The flying gear’s jammed! 飞行拉杆卡住了!
[2:03:26] – Come on! Pull! – I’m trying! – 快点! 用力拉! – 我在用力!
[2:03:59] Follow the spiders. Follow the spiders. 跟着蜘蛛 跟着蜘蛛
[2:04:02] If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I’ll kill him. 如果海格从阿兹卡班出来了 我一定杀了他
[2:04:20] I mean, what was the point of sending us in there? 我是说 让我们去见阿拉戈克有什么用?
[2:04:24] – What have we found out? – We know one thing. – 我们弄清楚了什么? – 弄清楚了一件事
[2:04:29] Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets. 海格从来没打开过密室
[2:04:32] He was innocent. 他是无辜的
[2:04:50] Wish you were here, Hermione. 真希望你没被石化 赫敏
[2:04:53] We need you. 我们需要你
[2:04:56] Now more than ever. 现在最需要你了
[2:05:15] – What’s that? – Ron… – 那是什么? – 罗恩…
[2:05:19] this is why Hermione was in the library the day she was attacked. 赫敏被袭击那天 就是要查这个才去的图书馆
[2:05:24] Come on. 我们走
[2:05:26] “Of the many fearsome beasts that roam our land… “在我们国家 游荡着许多可怕的野兽…
[2:05:29] none is more deadly than the Basilisk. Capable of living for hundreds of years… 其中最致命的莫过于蛇怪 它能活好几百年…
[2:05:34] instant death awaits any who meet this giant serpent’s eye. 和蛇怪对视 便会立刻丧命
[2:05:38] Spiders flee before it.” Ron, this is it. 蜘蛛一看到它就会逃跑” 罗恩 就是这个
[2:05:41] The monster in the Chamber of Secrets is a Basilisk. 密室里的怪物就是蛇怪
[2:05:44] That’s why I can hear it speak. It’s a snake. 难怪我能听到它的声音 因为那是一条蛇
[2:05:48] But if it kills by looking people in the eye, why is it no one’s dead? 但如果和蛇怪对视就会死 那怎么没人死呢?
[2:06:04] Because no one did look it in the eye. 因为还没人跟它对视过
[2:06:09] Not directly, at least. 至少没有直接对视
[2:06:13] Colin saw it through his camera. 科林是通过相机镜头看到它的
[2:06:15] Justin… Justin must have seen the Basilisk through Nearly Headless Nick. 贾斯廷… 贾斯廷肯定是透过差点没头的尼克看见蛇怪的
[2:06:20] Nick got the full blast of it. But he’s a ghost, he couldn’t die again. 尼克虽然和它直接对视了 可他是个鬼魂 不可能再死第二次了
[2:06:24] And Hermione had the mirror. 赫敏抓着面镜子
[2:06:27] I bet you anything she was using it to look around corners in case it came along. 我猜她怕蛇怪出现 所以每到拐角总会拿出镜子先照一下
[2:06:31] And Mrs. Norris? 那洛丽丝夫人呢?
[2:06:32] I’m pretty sure she didn’t have a camera or a mirror, Harry. 我肯定她可没什么相机和镜子 哈利
[2:06:37] The water. 是水
[2:06:39] There was water on the floor that night. She only saw the Basilisk’s reflection. 那晚地上有水 她只看到了蛇怪的倒影
[2:06:51] “Spiders flee before it.” “蜘蛛一看到它就会逃跑”
[2:06:53] – It all fits. – But how’s a Basilisk been getting around? – 都对上了 – 但蛇怪是怎么爬来爬去的呢?
[2:06:57] A dirty, great snake. Someone would have seen it. 一条脏兮兮的大蛇 肯定会有人看到的
[2:07:00] – Hermione’s answered that too. – Pipes? It’s using the plumbing. – 赫敏也给了我们答案 – 管子? 它一直在管道里活动
[2:07:06] Remember what Aragog said about that girl 50 years ago? 还记得阿拉戈克说的 50年前那个女孩的事吗?
[2:07:10] She died in a bathroom? What if she never left? 她死在盥洗室里? 要是她从来没离开过呢?
[2:07:15] Moaning Myrtle. 哭泣的桃金娘
[2:07:18] All students are to return to their house dormitories at once. 所有同学立刻回各自的宿舍
[2:07:22] All teachers to the second-floor corridor immediately. 所有老师立刻到三楼走廊
[2:07:30] As you can see, the Heir of Slytherin has left another message. 正如大家所见 斯莱特林的继承人又留下一行字
[2:07:36] Our worst fear has been realized. 我们最怕的事情发生了
[2:07:39] A student has been taken by the monster into the Chamber itself. 一个学生被怪物掳走了 带进了密室
[2:07:44] The students must be sent home. I’m afraid this is the end of Hogwarts. 我们得让学生们回家 恐怕霍格沃茨要完了
[2:07:52] So sorry. Dozed off. What have I missed? 抱歉 我打了个盹 错过了什么?
[2:07:55] A girl has been snatched by the monster, Lockhart. Your moment has come at last. 一个女孩被怪物抓走了 洛哈特 你大显身手的机会终于来了
[2:08:00] – My moment? – Weren’t you saying just last night… – 我的机会? – 你不是昨晚才说过…
[2:08:03] that you’ve known all along where the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets is? 你一直都知道密室的入口在哪儿嘛?
[2:08:09] That’s settled. We’ll leave you to deal with the monster, Gilderoy. 就这么办吧 我们让你去对付怪物 吉德罗
[2:08:14] – Your skills, after all, are legend. – Very well. – 毕竟听说你的身手很出神入化 – 那好吧
[2:08:20] I’ll just be in my office getting… 我先回办公室…
[2:08:24] getting ready. 做做准备
[2:08:28] Who is it that the monster’s taken, Minerva? 怪物掳走了谁 米勒娃?
[2:08:32] Ginny Weasley. 金妮・韦斯莱
[2:08:45] “Her skeleton will lie in the Chamber forever.” “她的尸骨将永远留在密室”
[2:08:52] Ginny. 金妮
[2:08:56] Lockhart may be useless, but he’s going to try and get into the Chamber. 洛哈特可能很没用 但他会去试着进入密室
[2:09:00] At least we can tell him what we know. 至少我们能告诉他我们知道的东西
[2:09:04] Professor, we have some information for you. 教授 我们有事想告诉您
[2:09:08] Are you going somewhere? 您这是要走吗?
[2:09:10] Well, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable. Got to go. 没错 很紧急的事情 拒绝不了 我必须得去
[2:09:14] – What about my sister? – Well… – 那我妹妹怎么办? – 这…
[2:09:17] As to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I. 这真是太不幸了 没人比我更感到遗憾了
[2:09:21] You’re the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You can’t go now. 你是黑魔法防御术的老师 你现在不能走
[2:09:25] I must say, when I took the job, there was nothing in the job description about… 我得说 当初接受这份工作的时候 岗位职责里可没有这条…
[2:09:28] You’re running away? 你要逃跑?
[2:09:29] – After all that stuff you did in your books? – Books can be misleading. – 你还写了那么多了不起的书呢 – 书可以是骗人的
[2:09:32] – You wrote them. – My dear boy, do use your common sense. – 那可是你写的 – 亲爱的孩子 用常识想一想
[2:09:35] My books wouldn’t have sold half as well if people didn’t think I’d done all those things. 如果没让人们觉得那些都是我做的 那书的销量可能连一半都没了
[2:09:40] You’re a fraud. 你是个骗子
[2:09:42] You’ve just been taking credit for what other wizards have done. 你只是把别人做的事情记在自己的账上
[2:09:45] Is there anything you can do? 你有什么事是能做的?
[2:09:47] Yes, now you mention it. I’m rather gifted with Memory Charms. 既然你提到了 还真有 我很擅长遗忘咒
[2:09:52] Otherwise, you see, all those wizards would have gone blabbing. 否则那些巫师肯定会揭发我
[2:09:54] I’d never have sold another book. 我的书就再也卖不出去了
[2:09:58] In fact, I’m going to have to do the same to you. 事实上 我也要对你们施个遗忘咒
[2:10:04] Don’t even think about it. 想都别想
[2:10:18] Who’s there? 是谁?
[2:10:22] Hello, Harry. 你好 哈利
[2:10:24] – What do you want? – To ask you how you died. – 你来干什么? – 我想问你是怎么死的
[2:10:32] It was dreadful. 那太可怕了
[2:10:35] It happened right here in this very cubicle. 我就是死在这个厕所单间里的
[2:10:39] I’d hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. 因为奥利弗・霍恩比嘲笑我的眼镜 所以我就躲了起来
[2:10:43] I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. 我当时在哭 然后听到有人进来了
[2:10:48] – Who was it, Myrtle? – I don’t know. I was distraught! – 谁进来了 桃金娘? – 我不知道 当时心情很混乱!
[2:10:55] But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language. 但他们说的话很滑稽 像是一种捏造出来的语言
[2:10:59] And I realized it was a boy speaking, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and… 我意识到说话的是个男孩 所以我打开门让他出去…
[2:11:07] – I died. – Just like that? How? – 然后我就死了 – 就这样? 怎么死的?
[2:11:12] I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes… 我只记得看见一双大大的黄眼睛…
[2:11:16] over there by that sink. 就在那个水槽那儿
[2:11:45] This is it. 就是这儿
[2:11:48] This is it, Ron. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. 就是这儿 罗恩 我觉得这就是密室的入口
[2:11:55] Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue. 说几句话 哈利 快用蛇佬腔说几句话
[2:12:51] Excellent, Harry. Good work. Well, then, I’ll just be… 真棒 哈利 干得好 那我就先…
[2:12:56] There’s no need for me to stay. 我在这儿也没用了
[2:12:58] Yes, there is. 有用
[2:13:02] – You first. – Now, boys, what good will it do? – 你先下去 – 孩子们 这有什么用?
[2:13:05] Better you than us. 总比我们先下去强
[2:13:08] But… obviously, yes. 但… 好吧 显然如此
[2:13:15] Sure you don’t want to test it first? 确定你们不想先试试?
[2:13:25] It’s really quite filthy down here. 这下面还真是脏
[2:13:28] – All right. Let’s go. – Oh, Harry? – 好了 我们下去 – 哦 哈利?
[2:13:33] If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet. 如果你在下面死了 欢迎你来跟我共用这个盥洗室
[2:13:41] Thanks, Myrtle. 谢谢 桃金娘
[2:14:12] Now, remember: any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway. 记住: 一有动静就立刻闭上眼睛
[2:14:18] Go on. 跟上
[2:14:23] This way. 往这儿走
[2:14:32] – What’s this? – It looks like a snake. – 这是什么? – 看上去像条蛇
[2:14:37] – It’s a snakeskin. – Bloody hell. – 这是一张蛇皮 – 天啊
[2:14:41] Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more. 褪下这张皮的蛇肯定有60英尺 或者更长
[2:14:49] Heart of a lion, this one. 这家伙还真是勇敢
[2:14:55] The adventure ends here, boys. But don’t fret. 冒险结束了 孩子们 但别急
[2:15:02] The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. 全世界都会知道我们的故事 我来得太晚 没能救得了那女孩
[2:15:08] How you two tragically lost your minds… 你们两个看到她血肉模糊的尸体后…
[2:15:11] at the sight of her mangled body. 就突然发疯了
[2:15:15] So… 所以…
[2:15:18] you first, Mr. Potter. 先轮到你 波特先生
[2:15:20] Say goodbye to your memories. 和你的记忆说再见吧
[2:15:26] Obliviate! 一忘皆空!
[2:15:54] Harry! Harry! 哈利! 哈利!
[2:16:02] – Ron! Ron, are you okay? – I’m fine. – 罗恩! 罗恩 你没事吧? – 我没事
[2:16:08] Hello. 你好
[2:16:11] Who are you? 你是哪位?
[2:16:14] – Ron Weasley. – Really? – 罗恩・韦斯莱 – 真的?
[2:16:17] And who am I? 那我是谁?
[2:16:22] Lockhart’s Memory Charm backfired. He hasn’t got a clue who he is. 洛哈特中了自己的遗忘咒 他连自己是谁都不记得了
[2:16:26] It’s an odd sort of place, isn’t it? 这地方真是奇怪 是吧?
[2:16:31] Do you live here? 你住在这儿吗?
[2:16:34] – No. – Really? – 不是 – 真的?
[2:16:41] – What do I do now? – You wait here… – 我现在该怎么办? – 你在这儿等着…
[2:16:43] and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. 想办法挖开几块石头 这样我就能回去了
[2:16:46] – I’ll go on and find Ginny. – Okay. – 我接着去找金妮 – 好的
[2:18:23] Ginny! Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up, wake up. 金妮! 金妮 别死 快醒醒 快醒醒
[2:18:27] Please wake up. 快醒醒
[2:18:29] She won’t wake. 她不会醒过来了
[2:18:37] Tom. Tom Riddle. What do you mean, she won’t wake? 汤姆 你是汤姆・里德尔 你说她不会醒了 什么意思?
[2:18:42] – She’s not…? – She’s still alive, but only just. – 她没…? – 她还活着 但也活不了多久了
[2:18:46] – Are you a ghost? – A memory… – 你是幽灵吗? – 是一段记忆…
[2:18:48] preserved in a diary for 50 years. 在日记里保存了50年
[2:18:53] She’s cold as ice. Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up. 她的体温低得吓人 金妮 别死 快醒醒
[2:18:59] You’ve got to help me, Tom. There’s a Basilisk. 你得帮帮我 汤姆 有一条蛇怪
[2:19:01] It won’t come until it’s called. 没人召唤 它是不会来的
[2:19:07] – Give me my wand, Tom. – You won’t be needing it. – 把魔杖还给我 汤姆 – 你不需要魔杖了
[2:19:11] – Listen, we’ve got to go. We’ve got to save her. – I’m afraid I can’t do that, Harry. – 我们得走了 得救救她 – 恐怕我不能救她 哈利
[2:19:14] You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger. 可怜的金妮越虚弱 我就越强大
[2:19:20] Yes, Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets. 没错 哈利 是金妮・韦斯莱打开了密室
[2:19:24] No. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t. 不 她打不开的 也不会这么做
[2:19:27] It was Ginny who set the Basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch’s cat… 是金妮让蛇怪攻击泥巴种和费尔奇的猫…
[2:19:30] Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls. 也是她在墙上写了吓人的话
[2:19:33] – But why? – Because I told her to. – 但为什么? – 是我让她这么做的
[2:19:36] You’ll find I can be very persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing. 你会发现我很会说服人 但她不知道自己在做什么
[2:19:41] She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance. 可以这么说 她当时迷迷糊糊的
[2:19:45] Still, the power of the diary began to scare her. 可日记的力量还是开始让她害怕了
[2:19:48] She tried to dispose of it in the girls’ bathroom. 她试过将日记丢在女生盥洗室
[2:19:51] And then who should find it but you? 后来谁发现了它? 偏偏是你
[2:19:55] The very person I was most anxious to meet. 正是我最想见的人
[2:19:59] And why did you want to meet me? 你为什么想见我?
[2:20:01] I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. 我知道我必须要见你 最好能和你谈谈
[2:20:05] So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf Hagrid… 所以我决定 让你看到我抓住海格那个蠢大个儿的事情…
[2:20:08] – to gain your trust. – Hagrid’s my friend. – 以获取你的信任 – 海格是我的朋友
[2:20:12] – And you framed him, didn’t you? – It was my com.funword.word against Hagrid’s. – 你陷害了他 是吧? – 当时是我和海格当场对质
[2:20:17] Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent. 只有邓布利多似乎相信海格是无辜的
[2:20:21] I’ll bet Dumbledore saw right through you. 我猜邓布利多看透了你的把戏
[2:20:23] He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. 那之后他一直密切监视着我 真讨厌
[2:20:26] I knew it wouldn’t be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school… 我知道 我还在学校期间再打开密室就不安全了
[2:20:30] so I decided to leave behind a diary… 所以我决定留下一本日记…
[2:20:32] preserving my 16-year-old self in its pages… 将自己16岁的样子保存在里面…
[2:20:34] so that one day I would be able to lead another… 这样日后我就能引导另一个人…
[2:20:37] to finish Salazar Slytherin’s noble work. 来完成萨拉查・斯莱特林伟大的事业
[2:20:40] Well, you haven’t finished it this time. 但你这次也没能完成
[2:20:43] In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready. 再过几个小时 曼德拉草药水就配好了
[2:20:46] And everyone who was Petrified will be all right again. 到时候被石化的人就都没事了
[2:20:49] Haven’t I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn’t matter to me anymore. 我没说清楚吗? 对我来说杀泥巴种不再重要了
[2:20:54] For many months now, my new target has been you. 这几个月来 我的新目标一直是你
[2:21:01] How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent… 一个没有任何神奇法术的婴儿…
[2:21:04] was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? 是怎么打败有史以来最伟大的巫师的?
[2:21:07] How did you escape with nothing but a scar… 你是怎么安然逃脱 只留下道伤疤…
[2:21:10] while Lord Voldemort’s powers were destroyed? 而伏地魔的力量却被摧毁了?
[2:21:13] Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time. 你干吗在乎我是怎么逃脱的? 伏地魔的事发生在你死后
[2:21:17] Voldemort is my past, present and future. 伏地魔就是我的过去 现在和未来
[2:21:40] 我是伏地魔
[2:21:44] You. You’re the Heir of Slytherin. 是你 你才是斯莱特林的继承人
[2:21:51] – You’re Voldemort. – Surely you didn’t think… – 你是伏地魔 – 你应该不会觉得…
[2:21:55] I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name? 我还会保留肮脏麻瓜父亲的名字吧?
[2:21:59] No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere… 当然不会 我给自己起了个新名字 当我成为世界上…
[2:22:04] would one day fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world. 最伟大的巫师时 所有的巫师都不敢轻易提起我的名字
[2:22:08] Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world. 阿不思・邓布利多才是世界上最伟大的巫师
[2:22:11] Dumbledore’s been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me. 我只不过利用了自己的记忆 邓布利多就被赶出了城堡
[2:22:15] He’ll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him. 只要我们剩下的人还对他忠诚 他就没有走
[2:22:26] Fawkes? 福克斯?
[2:22:44] So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender. 这就是邓布利多送给他最大拥护者的东西
[2:22:47] A songbird and an old hat. 一只会唱歌的鸟 还有顶旧帽子
[2:23:04] Let’s match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin… 现在就来比试一下 萨拉查・斯莱特林继承人伏地魔的力量…
[2:23:09] against the famous Harry Potter. 和著名的哈利・波特 谁更厉害
[2:23:26] Parseltongue won’t save you now, Potter. It only obeys me. 蛇佬腔现在也救不了你 波特 它只听命于我
[2:24:01] No! 不!
[2:24:03] Your bird may have blinded the Basilisk, but it can still hear you. 你的鸟虽然可以啄瞎蛇怪的眼睛 但它还是能听到你的声音
[2:25:49] Yes, Potter. The process is nearly complete. 是的 波特 力量的转换快要完成了
[2:25:53] In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory. 再过几分钟 金妮・韦斯莱就死了 我也不再是一段记忆
[2:25:58] Lord Voldemort will return… 伏地魔将…
[2:26:01] very much alive. 卷土重来
[2:26:06] Ginny? 金妮?
[2:28:24] Remarkable, isn’t it… 很厉害吧…
[2:28:25] how quickly the venom of the Basilisk penetrates the body? 蛇怪的毒液在体内扩散得那么快
[2:28:30] I’d guess you have little more than a minute to live. 我猜你大概还能活一分钟
[2:28:33] You’ll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry. 你很快就能跟你的泥巴种妈妈团聚了 哈利
[2:28:42] Funny, the damage a silly little book can do… 真可笑 一小本日记竟然有那么大的杀伤力…
[2:28:46] especially in the hands of a silly little girl. 特别是在一个傻女孩手里
[2:28:53] What are you doing? 你要干什么?
[2:28:58] Stop. No! 住手 不!
[2:29:53] Ginny. 金妮
[2:29:57] Harry. 哈利
[2:29:58] It was me. But I swear, I didn’t mean to. 是我干的 但我发誓我不是故意的
[2:30:03] Riddle made me, and… 是里德尔逼我的…
[2:30:07] Harry, you’re hurt. 哈利 你受伤了
[2:30:10] Don’t worry. 别担心
[2:30:11] Ginny, you need to get yourself out. 金妮 你得快点逃出去
[2:30:15] Follow the Chamber and you’ll find Ron. 沿着密室的地道 你就能找到罗恩
[2:30:31] You were brilliant, Fawkes. 你很棒 福克斯
[2:30:34] I just wasn’t quick enough. 只是我的身手还不够敏捷
[2:30:57] Of course. 当然
[2:30:59] Phoenix tears have healing powers. 凤凰的眼泪有疗伤的力量
[2:31:03] Thanks. 谢谢
[2:31:07] It’s all right, Ginny. 没事了 金妮
[2:31:10] It’s over. 都结束了
[2:31:14] It’s just a memory. 那只是段回忆
[2:31:19] Amazing! This is just like magic! 真棒! 这就跟魔法一样!
[2:31:36] You both realize, of course… 当然 你们两个应该很清楚…
[2:31:38] that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules. 在过去的几个小时里 你们已经违反了十多条校规
[2:31:45] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[2:31:46] There is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled. 证据足够开除你们两个了
[2:31:49] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[2:31:51] Therefore, it is only fitting… 因此 唯一妥当的处理办法…
[2:31:55] that you both receive… 就是授予你们两个…
[2:31:58] Special Awards for Services to the School. 对学校的特殊贡献奖
[2:32:04] Thanks, sir. 谢谢 先生
[2:32:06] Now, Mr. Weasley, if you would… 韦斯莱先生 能否麻烦你…
[2:32:09] have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. 派只猫头鹰 把这些释放文件送去阿兹卡班
[2:32:14] I believe we want our gamekeeper back. 是时候让我们的狩猎场看守回来了
[2:32:24] First, I want to thank you, Harry. 首先 我想谢谢你 哈利
[2:32:29] You must have shown me real loyalty down in the Chamber. 你在密室一定对我表现出了绝对的忠诚
[2:32:33] Nothing but that could have called Fawkes to you. 只有这种忠诚 才能把福克斯召唤到你身边
[2:32:40] And… 然后…
[2:32:42] second… 第二点…
[2:32:44] I sense that something is troubling you. 我觉得你有心事
[2:32:49] Am I right, Harry? 没说错吧 哈利?
[2:32:53] It’s just… 只是…
[2:32:56] You see, sir, I couldn’t help but notice certain things, certain… 要知道 先生 我没法不去想我和…
[2:33:01] certain similarities between Tom Riddle and me. 汤姆・里德尔之间的某些相似之处
[2:33:07] I see. 我明白了
[2:33:08] Well, you can speak Parseltongue, Harry. Why? 你会说蛇佬腔 哈利 为什么呢?
[2:33:15] Because Lord Voldemort can speak Parseltongue. 因为伏地魔会说蛇佬腔
[2:33:21] If I’m not mistaken, Harry… 如果我没猜错 哈利…
[2:33:25] he transferred some of his powers to you… 他给你留下伤疤的那晚…
[2:33:29] the night he gave you that scar. 把一部分力量也转移给了你
[2:33:32] Voldemort transferred some of his powers to me? 伏地魔把力量转移给了我?
[2:33:37] Not intentionally… 虽非有意为之…
[2:33:41] but yes. 但的确如此
[2:33:45] So the Sorting Hat was right. I should be in Slytherin. 所以分院帽没说错 我应该去斯莱特林的
[2:33:48] It’s true, Harry. You possess many of the qualities that Voldemort himself prizes. 的确如此 你的确有不少斯莱特林的特质 伏地魔也经常标榜这些
[2:33:53] Determination, resourcefulness… 意志坚定 足智多谋…
[2:33:56] and if I may say so, a certain disregard for the rules. 要我说 还有就是对法规条款的漠视
[2:34:01] Why, then, did the Sorting Hat place you in Gryffindor? 那为什么分院帽要把你放在格兰芬多呢?
[2:34:06] – Because I asked it to. – Exactly, Harry. Exactly. – 是我自己要求的 – 正是如此 哈利 正是如此
[2:34:10] Which makes you different from Voldemort. 这就是你和伏地魔的不同之处
[2:34:12] It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. 表现真正自我的 是我们的选择
[2:34:16] It is our choices. 这比我们具有的能力更重要
[2:34:22] If you want proof why you belong in Gryffindor… 如果你想要自己属于格兰芬多的证据…
[2:34:26] then I suggest you look more closely at this. 那就仔细看看这把剑
[2:34:31] Be careful. 小心点
[2:34:39] Godric Gryffindor. 戈德里克・格兰芬多
[2:34:42] It would take a true Gryffindor to pull that out of the hat. 只有真正的格兰芬多人 才能把它从帽子里抽出来
[2:34:55] Dobby. 多比
[2:34:57] So this is your master. The family you serve is the Malfoys. 原来这就是你的主人 你侍奉的是马尔福家族
[2:35:04] I’ll deal with you later. 稍后再教训你
[2:35:13] Out of my way, Potter. 闪开 波特
[2:35:15] So it’s true. You have returned. 所以传言是真的 你回学校了
[2:35:19] When the governors learned that Arthur Weasley’s daughter… 当董事们得知亚瑟・韦斯莱的女儿…
[2:35:22] was taken into the Chamber, they saw fit to summon me back. 被带进了密室 他们觉得是时候让我回来了
[2:35:27] – Ridiculous. – Curiously, Lucius, several of them… – 真可笑 – 卢修斯 有趣的是 他们有些人说…
[2:35:31] were under the impression that you would curse their family… 你曾经威胁他们 如果他们一开始不同意停我的职…
[2:35:35] if they did not agree to suspend me in the first place. 你就要诅咒他们的家人
[2:35:38] – How dare you! – Beg your pardon? – 你怎么敢这么说! – 你说什么?
[2:35:42] My sole concern has always been and will always be… 自始至终 我唯一担心的事情…
[2:35:46] the welfare of this school… 就是学校的兴衰…
[2:35:49] and, of course, its students. 当然 还有学生们的安危
[2:35:57] The culprit has been identified, I presume? 我猜你抓到凶手了 是吧?
[2:36:02] Yes. 没错
[2:36:05] And? 然后?
[2:36:08] Who was it? 是谁?
[2:36:16] Voldemort. 伏地魔
[2:36:20] Only this time he chose to act through somebody else… 只是这一次 他利用了这本日记…
[2:36:26] by means of this. 操纵了其他人
[2:36:32] I see. 原来是这样
[2:36:35] Fortunately, our young Mr. Potter discovered it. 幸好 年轻的波特先生发现了
[2:36:40] One hopes that no more of Lord Voldemort’s old school-things… 我希望伏地魔学生时代的东西…
[2:36:44] should find their way into innocent hands. 不会再落入无辜人的手里
[2:36:47] The consequences for the one responsible would be… 无论是谁干了这件事 后果…
[2:36:52] severe. 将很严重
[2:36:55] Well, let us hope… 好吧 希望波特先生…
[2:36:58] that Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day. 能一直当个小救世主
[2:37:04] Don’t worry. I will be. 别担心 我会的
[2:37:17] Dumbledore. 后会有期 邓布利多
[2:37:20] Come, Dobby. We’re leaving. 跟上 多比 我们走了
[2:37:41] Sir? I wonder if I could have that? 先生? 能把日记给我吗?
[2:37:52] Mr. Malfoy. 马尔福先生
[2:37:53] Mr. Malfoy! 马尔福先生!
[2:37:56] I have something of yours. 我有东西要还给你
[2:38:00] Mine? I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我的? 我不知道你在说什么
[2:38:03] I think you do, sir. 我想你很清楚 先生
[2:38:05] I think you slipped the diary into Ginny Weasley’s cauldron… 我想那天在对角巷 是你把日记…
[2:38:08] that day at Diagon Alley. 塞进金妮・韦斯莱的坩埚的
[2:38:10] You do, do you? 你真的这么想?
[2:38:20] Why don’t you prove it? 那为什么不去证明一下?
[2:38:29] Come, Dobby. 跟上 多比
[2:38:33] Open it. 打开它
[2:38:39] Dobby. 多比
[2:38:40] Master has given Dobby a sock. 主人给了多比一只袜子
[2:38:44] What? I didn’t give… 什么? 我没有给…
[2:38:46] Master has presented Dobby with clothes. 主人给了多比衣服
[2:38:50] Dobby is free. 多比自由了
[2:38:59] You lost me my servant! 你害我失去了家仆!
[2:39:10] You shall not harm Harry Potter. 不准你伤害哈利・波特
[2:39:26] Your parents were meddlesome fools too. 你的父母也是好管闲事的笨蛋
[2:39:30] Mark my words, Potter. One day soon… 记住我的话 波特 很快…
[2:39:33] you are going to meet the same sticky end. 你也会和他们一个下场的
[2:39:44] Harry Potter freed Dobby. How can Dobby ever repay him? 哈利・波特解放了多比 多比要怎么回报他?
[2:39:51] – Just promise me something. – Anything, sir. – 答应我一件事 – 什么都可以 先生
[2:39:57] Never try to save my life again. 别再试着救我了
[2:40:05] – Welcome back, Sir Nicholas. – Thank you. – 欢迎回来 尼古拉斯爵士 – 谢谢
[2:40:09] – Good evening, Sir Nicholas. – Good evening. – 晚上好 尼古拉斯爵士 – 晚上好
[2:40:11] – Good to see you, Sir Nicholas. – Thank you. – 很高兴见到你 尼古拉斯爵士 – 谢谢
[2:40:16] Hello. 你好
[2:40:20] – Hermione! Welcome back. – Thanks, Sir Nicholas. – 赫敏! 欢迎回来 – 谢谢你 尼古拉斯爵士
[2:40:27] Harry. It’s Hermione. 哈利 是赫敏
[2:40:58] – Welcome back, Hermione. – It’s good to be back. – 欢迎回来 赫敏 – 回来的感觉真好
[2:41:01] Congratulations. I can’t believe you solved it. 恭喜 我不敢相信你们竟然解出来了
[2:41:04] We had loads of help from you. 你可帮了我们很多忙
[2:41:07] – We couldn’t have done it without you. – Thanks. – 没你的帮助 我们可办不到 – 谢谢
[2:41:12] Could I have your attention, please? 大家安静一下
[2:41:19] Before we begin the feast… 在宴会开始之前…
[2:41:22] let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey… 请大家为斯普劳特教授以及庞弗雷夫人鼓掌…
[2:41:28] whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered… 她们配置的曼德拉草药水成功解救了…
[2:41:32] to all who had been Petrified. 所有被石化的人
[2:41:45] Also, in light of the recent events… 第二 鉴于最近发生的事情…
[2:41:49] as a school treat… 学校为了款待大家…
[2:41:51] all exams have been canceled. 决定取消所有考试
[2:41:58] Oh, no. 糟糕
[2:42:16] Sorry I’m late. 抱歉 我迟到了
[2:42:24] The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. 那只送释放文件的猫头鹰彻底迷路了
[2:42:29] Some ruddy bird called Errol. 这只可恶的猫头鹰叫埃罗尔
[2:42:48] And I’d just like to say that if it hadn’t been for you, Harry and Ron… 我只是想说 要是没有你们 哈利和罗恩…
[2:42:54] and Hermione, of course… 当然还有赫敏的帮助…
[2:42:58] I would still be you-know-where… 我肯定还关在那鬼地方…
[2:43:02] so I’d just like to say thanks. 我只是想说句谢谢
[2:43:15] There’s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid. 霍格沃茨离不开你 海格
2002年 Tags:哈利波特

文章导航

Previous Post: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(哈利波特与阿兹卡班囚徒)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mr. Peabody & Sherman(天才眼镜狗)[2014]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号