时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That’s for Reggie. | 这是为了雷吉 |
[00:06] | Now, I don’t know what you want with Master Bruce, | 我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么 |
[00:08] | but I’m certain | 但我确定 |
[00:09] | that his life’s gonna be a damn sight better without you in it. | 没有你 他能过得更好 |
[00:12] | I would be honored if you would consider… | 如果你能考虑为我的市长竞选背书 |
[00:14] | endorsing me for mayor. | 我将不胜荣幸 |
[00:15] | But if you can give me your word… | 但如果你能向我保证 |
[00:17] | we won’t have to face it alone… | 承诺我们不用单独面对 |
[00:18] | …you’ll have my endorsement. | 我就背书你 |
[00:19] | It’s-it’s been some time since I had a meal like this. | 我已经挺久没有吃过这样一顿饭了 |
[00:22] | You should come over more often. | 你该经常过来 |
[00:23] | We can, like, hang out or whatever. | 我们可以一起玩玩 |
[00:25] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[00:26] | Let go of me, you freak. | 放开我 你个怪胎 |
[00:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:29] | I did it for you. | 我是为你做的 |
[00:32] | Kristen? | 柯丽丝汀 |
[00:34] | I’ve been following the goings-on at Wayne Enterprises. | 我一直在关注韦恩集团的动向 |
[00:37] | What have you learned? | 你都发现了什么 |
[00:38] | That your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 |
[00:40] | But in spite of that, | 尽管如此 |
[00:41] | bad things happened at his company. | 他公司里还是有坏事发生 |
[00:46] | Looking for Penguin’s mother, weren’t you? | 你是在找企鹅的母亲吧 |
[00:48] | I have to obey him in all things. | 他说什么 我就得做什么 |
[00:49] | Penguin has brainwashed this poor soul. | 企鹅给这个可怜人洗脑了 |
[00:52] | Can we help? | 能帮他吗 |
[00:58] | I’ll leave you two to it. | 你们俩慢慢玩吧 |
[01:04] | Father Creel. | 克里尔神父 |
[01:08] | You have the Wayne boy? | 你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗 |
[01:09] | Not yet. But soon. | 还没呢 但快了 |
[01:11] | I found your mother. | 我找到你母亲了 |
[01:11] | – Where? – In a warehouse down by the port. | -在哪 -码头的一间仓库 |
[01:26] | You sure this is it? | 你确定这里就是吗 |
[01:27] | I’m sure, boss. | 我确定 老大 |
[01:29] | Once my mother is safe, | 我母亲一旦安全了 |
[01:31] | we go after Galavan and his sister. | 我们就去找盖勒文和他妹妹算账 |
[01:34] | They’re gonna pay for what they’ve done. | 他们要为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[01:44] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[01:45] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[01:50] | You’re okay. | 你还好吗 |
[01:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[01:53] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[01:55] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[01:57] | Your sweet face. | 你可爱的小脸蛋儿 |
[01:59] | Like a vision. | 像是幻觉一般 |
[02:02] | I’m taking you home, okay? | 我带你回家 好吗 |
[02:11] | And there I was, | 我还以为 |
[02:12] | thinking you understood the meaning of consequences. | 你知道什么是后果呢 |
[02:16] | Consequences, yes. | 后果吗 当然 |
[02:18] | I assure you | 我向你保证 |
[02:19] | that my understanding of consequences | 等我救出母亲后 |
[02:21] | will be made quite clear once my mother is outside. | 会让你明白我对后果的理解的 |
[02:25] | But we’ve had so much fun together. | 但我们在一起很开心啊 |
[02:28] | My sister gets attached to her playthings, | 我妹妹对她的玩物总会产生依恋 |
[02:30] | so I must insist she stay. | 所以我得坚持她留在这里 |
[02:32] | And those bolt cutters are useless. | 那断线钳根本毫无用处 |
[02:35] | The only way out of there is with this. | 想要出去就只有靠这个 |
[02:41] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[02:43] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[02:43] | Shoot them both in the head and grab the key. | 朝他们脑袋开枪 然后去抢钥匙 |
[02:46] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[02:46] | Mother, I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 母亲 |
[02:49] | but what they’ve done to you will not stand! | 但他们对你做的事我无法忍受 |
[02:55] | I gave you an order! | 我命令你 |
[02:56] | Shoot them both in the head. | 朝他们脑袋开枪 |
[03:04] | No. | 不 |
[03:05] | No, no, no, that’s not possible. | 不不不 那不可能 |
[03:09] | You have to obey me. | 你必须服从我 |
[03:11] | You have to! | 你必须 |
[03:13] | That time has passed. | 那已经是过去了 |
[03:15] | They fixed me. | 他们把我治好了 |
[03:17] | Tabby is well-versed in the protocols of conditioning. | 塔比很了解洗脑程序 |
[03:21] | There’s always a trigger word implanted during the process. | 过程中总会设置个触发词 |
[03:24] | All I had to do was get Butch remember what it is. | 我只需让布奇记起那是什么 |
[03:28] | I’ll admit, it took a few tries. | 我承认 花了不少功夫 |
[03:31] | And now here we are. | 但还是成功了 |
[03:40] | Please. | 求你们 |
[03:42] | I can still be valuable. | 我还有利用价值 |
[03:45] | You’ll see. | 你会发现的 |
[03:46] | I so wish that were true. | 真希望是如此 |
[03:48] | Then kill me if you must, but let her go. | 杀我可以 放她走吧 |
[03:52] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[03:54] | Doesn’t look like begging to me. | 看着不像求人的态度啊 |
[03:56] | Indeed, half-hearted at best. | 是呢 一点都不诚恳 |
[04:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:06] | I’ll do anything. | 让我做什么都行 |
[04:10] | Perhaps she has served her purpose. | 看来她已经起到作用了 |
[04:13] | Don’t pout. | 别噘嘴 |
[04:14] | You still have the former mayor. | 你还有个前市长 |
[04:16] | He’s so dull. | 他好无聊 |
[04:17] | He just moans all the time. | 老是哼哼唧唧的 |
[04:35] | I told you everything would be okay. | 我跟你说了会没事的 |
[04:37] | Didn’t I? | 不是吗 |
[04:38] | And it will be. | 会没事的 |
[04:50] | No! | 不 |
[04:54] | No! | 不 |
[04:59] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[05:00] | What is wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[05:03] | You look so sad. | 你看起来好难过 |
[05:07] | Nothing’s wrong, mother. | 没事 母亲 |
[05:09] | Nothing at all. | 什么事都没有 |
[05:12] | We’re together now. | 我们现在在一起了 |
[05:13] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[05:16] | That’s all that ever mattered, right? | 只有这个最重要 不是吗 |
[05:18] | Ever since… you were just a little baby. | 从你还是个小婴儿时就一直如此 |
[05:24] | My little Cobblepot. | 我的小科波特 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:32] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[05:34] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[05:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:38] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[05:40] | You were always such a good boy. | 你一直都是个好孩子 |
[05:49] | No, no. | 不 不要 |
[06:00] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[06:01] | Dump the bodies… | 把尸体扔了… |
[06:04] | anywhere. | 随便扔在哪 |
[06:08] | You don’t have the stomach to kill me yourself? | 你没胆子自己动手杀了我吗 |
[06:13] | No wonder your family was run out of town. | 怪不得你们家族被赶出城了 |
[06:16] | You come from a long line of cowards! | 你们家都是一群孬种 |
[06:24] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:33] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[06:36] | Yes. | 有 |
[06:38] | I’m going to kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[06:55] | You are a psychopath! | 你是个变态 |
[06:58] | I am not the man you think I am! | 我并不是你想的那样 |
[07:00] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你的 |
[07:10] | Rise and shine. | 起床啦 |
[07:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[07:17] | I banished you for good. | 我把你永远驱逐了 |
[07:19] | Almost. Love of a good woman and all of that. | 差一点吧 因为一个好女人的爱什么的 |
[07:22] | Though, we both know how that turned out. Yikes. | 但是 我们都知道最终结果如何 啧啧 |
[07:27] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[07:30] | I’m not that man. | 那不是我 |
[07:32] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我要弥补这件事 |
[07:34] | See, I knew you’d wake up all boo-hooey. | 你瞧 我就知道你会这样哭哭啼啼地醒来 |
[07:36] | You probably have half a mind to turn yourself in. | 你八成有一半心思想去自首 |
[07:38] | Luckily, I have the other half. | 幸运的是 我掌握了另一半 |
[07:41] | Do you like magic tricks? | 你喜欢变戏法吗 |
[07:43] | What? | 什么 |
[07:43] | Of course you like magic tricks. | 你当然喜欢变戏法啦 |
[07:44] | After all, I do. | 毕竟 我喜欢 |
[07:46] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[07:47] | I can make a body disappear. | 我可以把尸体变不见哦 |
[08:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[08:04] | Where is Ms. Kringle’s body? | 柯林格小姐的尸体在哪 |
[08:06] | Open the envelope. | 把信封打开 |
[08:11] | “I hid her body while you were catching some Zs, | “我趁你睡觉时把她的尸体藏起来了 |
[08:14] | You’ll need a helping hand, | 你会需要人搭把手 |
[08:16] | so look for her initials down at the GCPD.” | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧” |
[08:23] | You went to my work last night? | 你昨晚去了我上班的地方 |
[08:25] | Well, technically, you did. | 准确地说 去的是你 |
[08:27] | I was just in the driver’s seat, | 我只负责驾驭你 |
[08:28] | – so to speak. – How? | -可以这么说吧 -怎么可能 |
[08:30] | You’re a figment of my imagination. | 你只是我想象出来的人物 |
[08:33] | A projection of impulse. | 我神经冲动的投射 |
[08:35] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[08:37] | That is uncalled for. | 你这么说太伤人了 |
[08:38] | Uncalled for? | 伤人 |
[08:41] | You hijacked my body while I was asleep | 你趁我睡着时劫持了我的身体 |
[08:44] | and you stole my dead girlfriend. | 还偷走了我死去的女朋友 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:48] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是 这倒是真的 |
[08:50] | But I’m doing this for your own good. | 但是我这么做都是为了你好 |
[08:52] | If I was you– which, again, I sort of am– | 我要是你 而且 我其实就是你 |
[08:55] | I’d get cracking. | 就赶紧行动 |
[08:56] | You do want to find the body first, right? | 你想第一个发现尸体吧 |
[09:00] | Reporting live from city hall, | 市政厅现场直播 |
[09:01] | as we celebrate the latest mayoral election. | 庆祝选举新市长 |
[09:03] | Early exit polling confirmed that Gotham City’s new mayor | 投票后民调确认哥谭市的新市长 |
[09:06] | will be Theo Galavan, | 将是西奥·盖勒文 |
[09:07] | who is projected to win in a landslide, | 他预计会以压倒性优势胜出 |
[09:10] | helped by the endorsement of many prominent citizens, | 且有多名杰出市民为其背书 |
[09:12] | including police union president James Gordon, | 其中包括警察工会主席詹姆斯·戈登 |
[09:14] | city controller Edwin… | 审计长埃德温… |
[09:17] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be mayor of this sinkhole. | 真不敢相信你要当这个阴沟的市长 |
[09:21] | Can I go to the victory party tonight? | 今晚我能去参加庆功宴吗 |
[09:22] | You promised me fun. | 你保证说有我玩的 |
[09:25] | When are we gonna unleash a little hell? | 我们什么时候才能大闹一场 |
[09:28] | There’ll be plenty of time for unleashing hell and parties | 想闹 想派对 回头有的是时间 |
[09:32] | once Bruce Wayne has signed over his company | 只等布鲁斯·韦恩把他的公司转让给我 |
[09:35] | and met his unfortunate destiny. | 并迎来他的不幸命运 |
[09:39] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[09:41] | I need focus. | 我还不能松懈 |
[09:44] | Young Bruce has become fond of you. | 小布鲁斯可越来越喜欢你了 |
[09:47] | His trust will be crucial when the time comes. | 到时候他对你的信任将十分关键 |
[09:50] | I need you to ensure | 我需要你确保 |
[09:51] | that no one else is whispering in his ear | 没有别人能对他吹耳边风 |
[09:54] | until I make my offer. | 直到我提出提议 |
[09:57] | See this finger? | 看到这根手指了吗 |
[09:58] | I’ve got little Bruce wrapped tight around it. | 我手指一勾 小布鲁斯就会跟我走 |
[10:02] | What a vixen you’ve become. | 你真出落成个小狐狸精了 |
[10:06] | You make me very proud. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[10:09] | And we have Penguin to deal with. | 我们还有企鹅要对付 |
[10:12] | – I’m on it. – No. | -我来对付他 -不 |
[10:14] | I’m about to become mayor. | 我就要当上市长了 |
[10:16] | I’m gonna have an army at my disposal. | 我会有自己的人马可以差遣了 |
[10:19] | Time to use it. | 该派他们上场了 |
[10:23] | Looks like you backed the right horse. | 看来你支持对了人 |
[10:25] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[10:26] | A Gotham politician? | 一个哥谭的政客吗 |
[10:28] | About as far as I can throw him. | 我才不信任他呢 |
[10:30] | But if he gives the GCPD what it needs, | 但如果他能满足哥谭市警局的需求 |
[10:32] | he’s all right by me. | 我就不介意 |
[10:35] | You know, Selina said Penguin | 你知道吗 塞琳娜说企鹅是 |
[10:37] | was behind the Wayne Enterprise fires. | 韦恩集团纵火案的主使者 |
[10:39] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:40] | First he’s going after mayoral candidates, | 他先是追杀市长候选人 |
[10:42] | next thing you know, he’s burning down buildings. | 接下来又去烧大楼 |
[10:44] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[10:45] | Guy is an abacus of crazy. | 那人就是个大写的疯子 |
[10:46] | Nothing he does surprises me. | 他做出什么事都不会让我吃惊 |
[10:55] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:56] | Penguin. | 是企鹅 |
[10:58] | He tried to kill our next mayor. | 他企图杀我们的下任市长 |
[11:07] | Mr. Cobblepot knew that I was poised to win the election today, | 科波特先生知道我今天必将赢得选举 |
[11:10] | and he came to me seeking an alliance. | 所以他来找我结盟 |
[11:13] | And you refused. | 于是你拒绝了 |
[11:15] | I politely declined, yes. | 当然 我礼貌地拒绝了他 |
[11:18] | So he stabbed you in the neck? | 他就捅伤了你的脖子 |
[11:19] | That seems like a pretty extreme reaction, | 即使对于企鹅来说 |
[11:22] | even for Penguin. | 这也太极端了吧 |
[11:23] | We’ve been trying to build a case | 从我来到这里 |
[11:25] | against Penguin since I got here. | 我们就一直在筹备立案起诉企鹅 |
[11:26] | We assume that he’s behind | 我们认为他还策划了 |
[11:28] | the earlier attacks on the other candidates as well. | 此前对其他候选人的袭击 |
[11:30] | And this is the second time he’s tried to kill me. | 而这是他第二次想杀我了 |
[11:33] | The man is a menace. | 他是个危险人物 |
[11:34] | And one that I fully intend to put behind bars. | 而我也十分想把他抓起来 |
[11:37] | I assume you have something for me? | 你是给我准备了什么吧 |
[11:40] | Arrest warrant for Oswald Cobblepot | 对奥斯瓦尔德·科波特的逮捕令 |
[11:42] | as well as search and seizures | 并搜查扣押其名下 |
[11:44] | on all his properties and known associates. | 和其合伙人名下的所有财产 |
[11:47] | Quite a list. | 单子还真长 |
[11:48] | We’ll get right on it. | 我们这就处理 |
[11:49] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[11:50] | Yes. In lieu of recent events, | 还有 鉴于最近发生的事件 |
[11:52] | Judge Turnball has declared a state of emergency | 腾博法官宣布进入紧急状态 |
[11:55] | and granted the mayor’s office additional powers. | 并授予市长办公室额外的权力 |
[11:57] | Meaning what, exactly? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[11:59] | The moment I’m sworn in, I’m implementing a curfew | 我一上任就会实施宵禁 |
[12:02] | and I’m ordering your Strike Force | 我要命令你的突击队 |
[12:03] | to begin door-to-door searches | 开始挨家挨户地搜查 |
[12:05] | until Mr. Cobblepot is apprehended. | 直到抓到科波特先生为止 |
[12:08] | You’re talking about martial law? | 你是说要下达戒严令吗 |
[12:12] | We’re talking about bringing a dangerous fugitive to justice. | 我们是说要将一名危险逃犯绳之以法 |
[12:15] | We’ll be acting within our legal rights. | 我们会在职权范围内行事 |
[12:18] | Am I right, Mr. Dent? | 没错吧 丹特先生 |
[12:19] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[12:22] | You’ll have our full support, sir. | 我会全力支持你 先生 |
[12:24] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 |
[12:28] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[12:31] | You seem… | 你看上去… |
[12:32] | hesitant. | 有点犹豫 |
[12:34] | Cautious. | 谨慎而已 |
[12:37] | You told me we needed to use | 是你跟我说应该 |
[12:38] | every method at our disposal to go after men like Penguin. | 想尽一切可用办法抓捕企鹅这种人 |
[12:42] | Men who don’t play by the rules. | 这种人不遵守规则 |
[12:44] | Desperate times call for a strong measure. | 危急时刻就该采取强势措施 |
[12:46] | I have no problem going after Penguin with everything we’ve got, | 我对动用一切力量抓捕企鹅没有意见 |
[12:49] | but if we start kicking down the doors of average citizens | 但如果我们要踢开每户普通市民的房门 |
[12:51] | and policing through fear, we’re no better than he is. | 用恐惧维护治安 那我们也比他强不了多少 |
[12:55] | People still need to trust us. | 还得让人民信任我们啊 |
[12:57] | And they will. | 他们会的 |
[12:58] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为到头来 |
[12:59] | all people want is to feel safe. | 人民只想有安全感 |
[13:05] | Just remember, Detective. | 记住 警探 |
[13:08] | You came to me. | 是你来找我的 |
[13:24] | Theo Galavan will be the mayor of Gotham. | 西奥·盖勒文将担任哥谭市长 |
[13:26] | A crowd has gathered outside, and the excitement is brimming, | 民众聚集在外面 气氛相当热烈 |
[13:29] | and in just a moment, | 稍后 |
[13:30] | we’ll also be talking to many of the supporters | 我们将采访一些拥护者 |
[13:32] | that gave up their time and effort to support… | 他们奉献了时间与精力来支持… |
[13:38] | What do you have against the front door? | 正门怎么得罪你了 |
[13:40] | Nothing. | 没有啊 |
[13:41] | It’s the ape who opens it | 我就是不喜欢那个 |
[13:43] | who I could live without. | 负责开门的猿人 |
[13:46] | I haven’t seen you in a month. | 我有一个月没见着你了 |
[13:49] | Selina, what are you doing here? | 塞琳娜 你来这里干什么 |
[13:50] | You wouldn’t believe the week I’ve had. | 我这周的经历 说出来你都不信 |
[13:53] | This friend of mine, Bridgit, | 我有个朋友 布莉姬特 |
[13:54] | decided to build this fire suit. | 决定做一件防火服 |
[13:56] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 |
[13:57] | Some people just don’t… | 有些人就是不… |
[14:00] | Whose is that? | 这是谁的 |
[14:02] | Sorry. I got lost on the way back from… | 抱歉 我回来时走错了… |
[14:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:12] | Silver St. Cloud, this is my friend Selina. | 茜尔薇·圣克劳德 这是我朋友塞琳娜 |
[14:16] | Selina, this is Silver. | 塞琳娜 这是茜尔薇 |
[14:18] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:20] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[14:22] | Are you staying for lunch? | 你留下来吃午餐吗 |
[14:24] | – No. – Please say you are. | -不 -拜托留下来吧 |
[14:26] | I just moved here and don’t know many people. | 我刚搬过来 不认识几个人 |
[14:29] | Bruce, go tell Alfred to set another place for lunch. | 布鲁斯 去让阿尔弗雷德添套餐具 |
[14:32] | Come on, it’ll be fun! | 去吧 肯定很有趣 |
[14:33] | Go. Shoo. | 走 去吧 |
[14:43] | While it’s just us girls, | 就剩我们两个女孩了 |
[14:46] | let me give you a little advice. | 我给你点小小建议 |
[14:50] | You come around here again… | 你要再敢来这里 |
[14:53] | Well, that would be bad. | 你的下场 |
[14:56] | For you. | 会很惨 |
[14:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[15:01] | I’m Bruce’s friend. | 我是布鲁斯的朋友 |
[15:03] | His only friend. | 他唯一的朋友 |
[15:12] | And you’re a piece of gutter trash. | 而你就是个下贱胚子 |
[15:15] | Now, tell me something, | 问你个事 |
[15:16] | would anyone miss you if one day you were just… | 如果有一天你消失不见了 会有人… |
[15:21] | gone? | 想你吗 |
[15:24] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也没有 |
[15:27] | I told Alfred. | 我跟阿尔弗雷德说了 |
[15:31] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[15:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:35] | Just girl stuff. | 女生之间的事而已 |
[15:40] | “…you’ll need a helping hand. | 你会需要人搭把手 |
[15:42] | Look for her initials down at the GCPD.” | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧 |
[15:46] | “Look for her initials down at the GCPD”? | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧 |
[15:50] | “Look for her initials down at the GCPD.” | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧 |
[15:53] | Kristen Kringle. K.K. | 柯丽丝汀·柯林格 K.K. |
[15:54] | K.K. K.K. | |
[15:56] | K.K. K.K. K.K. K.K., k.K., k.K. | |
[16:48] | No. | 别啊 |
[16:50] | Come on. | 快点 |
[16:53] | Hey, Mike, can you give me a hand with this? | 迈克 能来帮把手吗 |
[17:08] | Putting Penguin in the crosshairs of the GCPD | 让哥谭市警局盯上企鹅 |
[17:10] | will drive him underground. | 会迫使他转战地下 |
[17:12] | We can’t kill him if we can’t find him. | 如果我们找不到他就杀不了他 |
[17:15] | We won’t have to find him. | 我们不需要找到他 |
[17:16] | He’s going to deliver himself to us. | 他会自己送上门 |
[17:19] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[17:21] | Penguin’s rage will consume his better judgment, | 企鹅会被愤怒蒙蔽 |
[17:25] | leaving him with an insatiable craving for revenge. | 一心只渴求复仇 |
[17:30] | All we need to do is keep him hungry | 我们只需让他继续饥渴 |
[17:33] | and invite him to dinner. | 然后请他来进晚餐 |
[17:37] | And then I get to kill him? | 然后我就可以杀他了吗 |
[17:39] | Yes, kitten. | 是的 小猫咪 |
[17:42] | Then you get to kill him. | 然后你就可以杀了他 |
[17:46] | First, I would like to thank this city | 首先 我想感谢全市人民 |
[17:47] | for the immense trust it has placed in me. | 对我的深深信任 |
[17:50] | I’m eager to get to work. | 我很想尽快着手工作 |
[17:51] | I’d also like to address the recent attempt on my life | 另外我想谈谈 一个被称为企鹅的人 |
[17:54] | by the man known as Penguin. | 最近企图谋害我一事 |
[17:56] | It is true that he attacked me, | 的确 他袭击了我 |
[17:58] | and as of now, he is still at large. | 而且现在仍在逃逸 |
[18:01] | Men such as Penguin will no longer be tolerated. | 我们将不再容忍企鹅之流 |
[18:04] | These are men who scurry from the light of decency | 这种人毫无正义廉耻之心 |
[18:06] | like cockroaches. | 就像蟑螂一样 |
[18:08] | Men who… not even a mother could love. | 这种人 连他妈都不爱他 |
[18:23] | He dies. | 他得死 |
[18:25] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[18:37] | Gilzean’s holed up in a booze joint downtown. | 吉尔兹在市中心的一间酒吧里 |
[18:40] | Penguin? | 企鹅呢 |
[18:41] | And get this. Word on the street | 还有呢 街上有传言 |
[18:43] | is Gilzean’s started his own crew. | 吉尔兹自己组建了队伍 |
[18:45] | Sounds like they had a falling out. | 听起来他们俩闹掰了 |
[18:46] | Maybe he’s ready to talk. | 也许他愿意谈谈了 |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:50] | I heard about what happened to our new mayor. | 我听说咱们新市长的事了 |
[18:51] | Never a dull moment, huh? | 真是一刻不得闲啊 |
[18:52] | No kidding. | 可不是 |
[18:54] | You left your keys again this morning. | 你今早又忘拿钥匙了 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:59] | What’s this one? | 这是开哪的 |
[19:00] | A key to my apartment. | 我公寓的钥匙 |
[19:03] | I’ll be in the car. | 我去车里等 |
[19:05] | What? It’s just a key. | 怎么了 只是枚钥匙而已 |
[19:07] | Yeah, no, uh… | 是啊 不是… |
[19:10] | Do you want a key to my place? | 你想要我那儿的钥匙吗 |
[19:11] | Not even a little bit. | 一点也不想要 |
[19:13] | Wait. Do you have a place? | 等下 你有住的地方吗 |
[19:14] | I think so. | 好像有的 |
[19:15] | Sorry. Caught me off guard. | 抱歉 我有点措手不及 |
[19:17] | I guess I do spend most nights there. | 我确实大部分时间都在你那里过夜 |
[19:18] | Which I love. | 这我挺喜欢的 |
[19:19] | What I don’t love is hauling ass out of bed at 2:00 a.m. | 我不喜欢的是凌晨两点被吵醒 |
[19:22] | when you come home from a stakeout smelling of chili dogs. | 给做完监视回来 一身辣热狗味的你开门 |
[19:26] | I love to watch you squirm. | 我就喜欢看你不自在的样子 |
[19:28] | I was not squirming. | 我没有啦 |
[19:30] | Little squirm. | 有一点点 |
[19:36] | I had no idea we were entertaining today, Master Bruce. | 我不知道咱们今天要待客 布鲁斯少爷 |
[19:40] | Anyone else popping by? | 还会有别人来吗 |
[19:42] | No. Thank you, Alfred. | 不会的 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:44] | This is marvelous, Alfred. | 这真太香了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:46] | I fell in love with Lapsang souchong when I lived in Fujian. | 我住在福建时就喜欢上了正山小种 |
[19:49] | Driving through the Wuyi region, | 驱车经过五邑侨乡 |
[19:51] | all you could smell is the burning cedar they use to smoke leaves. | 扑面而来的都是用雪松木熏制茶叶的味儿 |
[19:53] | Right, well, technically it’s, uh, pinewood, miss, | 嗯 严格来说应该是松木 小姐 |
[19:57] | but I appreciate the enthusiasm. | 但很高兴你能喜欢 |
[20:03] | That smell really does slap you in the face, doesn’t it, Alfred? | 这气味真是呼人一脸呢 是吧 阿尔弗雷德 |
[20:09] | So, Selina? | 那么 塞琳娜 |
[20:11] | Tell me about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己 |
[20:13] | Any family? | 有家人吗 |
[20:15] | You really buying her act? | 你真信她这一套吗 |
[20:18] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[20:21] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[20:24] | How long have you been a two-faced slut? | 你做两面贱婊有多久了 |
[20:26] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[20:27] | No, seriously, what’re you after? | 不 说真的 你想要什么 |
[20:29] | It’s the money, right? | 是钱吧 |
[20:31] | I mean it’s not his wacky sense of humor. | 肯定不是他诡异的幽默感 |
[20:33] | I think I should go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[20:34] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[20:35] | Is that a tear? | 那是眼泪吗 |
[20:38] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[20:39] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:41] | Good-bye, Bruce. | 再见 布鲁斯 |
[20:43] | Silver. | 茜尔薇 |
[20:46] | What did you just do?! | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[20:48] | I know you’re not the best judge | 我知道你看人 |
[20:50] | of, like, you know, people, | 怎么说呢 不怎么准 |
[20:52] | but that girl is bad news. | 但那个女孩不是什么好东西 |
[20:55] | I just did you a favor. | 我刚帮了你个忙呢 |
[20:58] | I want you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[21:02] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[21:04] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[21:05] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得没错 |
[21:07] | Maybe I’m not the best judge of people. | 也许我看人的确不准 |
[21:12] | Because all this time, I thought you were my friend. | 因为一直以来 我都以为你是我的朋友 |
[21:17] | But clearly, you have no idea what that means. | 但显然 你根本不知道那是什么意思 |
[21:44] | “I’m tired of hiding and want to be free. | “我厌倦了隐藏 想获得自由 |
[21:46] | To locate her body, | 想找到她的尸体 |
[21:47] | find the two things missing from me.” | 就找到我缺失的两样东西” |
[21:51] | The back of our head kind of looks funny. | 我们后脑勺的样子挺滑稽的 |
[21:53] | It’s like the top of a pencil. | 像铅笔头似的 |
[21:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:57] | Because… it’s fun! | 因为 好玩 |
[22:01] | And it’s good for you. | 而且对你有益 |
[22:02] | How is it good for me to be tortured? | 受折磨怎么就对我有益了 |
[22:04] | To be driven insane! | 我简直要被逼疯了 |
[22:06] | I’m trying to show you who you are. | 我想让你看到 你是谁 |
[22:09] | How have you not realized that yet? | 你还不明白吗 |
[22:11] | Though, to be honest, | 不过 老实说 |
[22:13] | I’m surprised you haven’t figured out this riddle yet. | 你居然还没猜出这道谜语 我挺意外 |
[22:16] | Should I have made it easier? | 我是不是该弄得简单些 |
[22:18] | You could start by using proper grammar. | 或许先试试修改语法错误吧 |
[22:19] | A period at the end of a sentence is… | 一句话结尾处的句号是… |
[22:22] | “Find the two things missing from ME…” | “找到我缺失的两样东西” |
[22:24] | M, period, E, period. | M句号 E句号 |
[22:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[22:27] | M.E.– medical examiner. | M.E. 法医 |
[22:29] | You didn’t! | 你不是吧 |
[22:31] | I did. | 是的 |
[22:43] | I say we wait and see if someone can walk us inside. | 我们等等看有没有人能带我们进去 |
[22:46] | Try and keep things civil. | 尽量维持客气的气氛 |
[22:51] | Did I tell you I was thinking about getting a cat? | 我跟你说过我在考虑养猫的事吗 |
[22:56] | What? | 什么 |
[22:57] | How are you? | 回过神来了 |
[22:58] | Why don’t you get your head in the game here? | 能不能集中点精神 |
[23:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:02] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[23:04] | Do you believe Galavan’s story? | 你相信盖勒文的说法吗 |
[23:06] | Questions like that are above my pay grade | 这种问题超出我的过问范围 |
[23:08] | and below my sense of wonder. | 不在我的好奇范围内 |
[23:10] | Penguin’s a pragmatist. | 企鹅是个实用主义者 |
[23:11] | Hitting Galavan for refusing an alliance? | 因为他不肯结盟就袭击盖勒文 |
[23:13] | That doesn’t get him anything but heat. | 这对他毫无好处 只会招来麻烦 |
[23:15] | So, what really happened do you think? | 那你觉得究竟是怎么回事 |
[23:18] | A few months ago, nobody knew who Galavan was, right? | 几个月前 盖勒文还是无名小卒 是吧 |
[23:21] | Now, all of a sudden, he’s mayor? | 现在 他突然就当上了市长 |
[23:23] | Doesn’t happen by accident. | 这种事不会是偶然的 |
[23:24] | It takes planning. | 这是需要谋划的 |
[23:26] | And it takes help. | 需要帮手 |
[23:27] | Guys like Galavan are born on third base. | 盖勒文这种人胎投的好 |
[23:29] | Stealing home’s practically a birthright. | 能有作为也算天赋权利了 |
[23:32] | Think about the timing. | 想想这时机 |
[23:33] | He shows up just after Mayor James disappears. | 他正好在詹姆斯市长失踪后出现 |
[23:38] | The massacre at the gala turns him into a hero. | 晚会的屠杀把他塑造成了英雄 |
[23:41] | Penguin’s assassination attempts on mayoral candidates | 企鹅对市长候选人的刺杀 |
[23:44] | launched his campaign. | 启动了他的竞选 |
[23:46] | Everything that’s gone down up to this point, | 到目前为止发生的一切 |
[23:49] | you could argue was orchestrated. | 都可能是精心策划的 |
[23:51] | Look, what you’re talking about is Machiavellian-level crazy, | 你所说的简直疯狂到大师级别 |
[23:54] | even by Gotham standards. | 哪怕是就哥谭的标准来看 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:03] | There’s our door pass. | 我们的门卡来了 |
[24:08] | Yeah, so your mother tells you. | 你妈妈告诉你的 |
[24:10] | Yeah, his mama stopped talking to him ages ago. | 他妈妈好几年前就不跟他说话了 |
[24:13] | Oh, finally. | 可来了 |
[24:18] | I wouldn’t! | 别 |
[24:20] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:21] | I really wouldn’t. | 真劝你别 |
[24:26] | That’s a lot of firepower there, Butch. | 火力挺强啊 布奇 |
[24:29] | You expecting company? | 等人呢吗 |
[24:31] | Neighborhood ain’t what it used to be, Jim. | 这街区不如往日了 吉姆 |
[24:33] | Where’s Penguin? | 企鹅呢 |
[24:35] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[24:36] | You’re the boss’ lapdog and you don’t know where your owner is? | 你不是他的走狗吗 会不知道主人在哪 |
[24:40] | I ain’t nobody’s lapdog. | 我不是任何人的走狗 |
[24:42] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[24:43] | Prove it. | 证明给我们看 |
[24:44] | Tell us why the hell Penguin went after Galavan. | 告诉我们企鹅为什么要袭击盖勒文 |
[24:47] | I ain’t telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[24:48] | And unless you have a warrant, | 除非你有逮捕令 |
[24:50] | I’m gonna have to ask you boys to leave. | 我得请你们离开了 |
[24:52] | Yeah, see the thing is | 嗯 问题是 |
[24:53] | our newly elected mayor kind of wants results on this. | 我们新当选的市长要我们拿出结果 |
[24:56] | So we drag you in, chances are that’s where you’re gonna stay. | 我们如果把你带回警局 你估计就别想出来了 |
[25:01] | I’m here for Gilzean! | 我来找吉尔兹 |
[25:06] | Anyone who leaves now leaves alive. | 现在走的 饶你们不死 |
[25:11] | Anyone who stays | 现在不走 |
[25:13] | dies! | 小命不保 |
[25:15] | You have 60 seconds to do the math. | 给你们60秒钟考虑 |
[25:19] | Sorry, Butch. | 抱歉 布奇 |
[25:23] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[25:25] | No honor among scumbags, huh? | 坏蛋不讲义气啊 |
[25:27] | Hey, don’t shoot! I’m out of here! | 别开枪 我就走 |
[25:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:40] | You tell us what the hell’s going on with Penguin | 告诉我们企鹅究竟怎么回事 |
[25:42] | or we leave you with Zsasz. | 否则我们就把你留给萨斯 |
[25:44] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[25:45] | – Bullock? – We can totally do that. | -布洛克 -绝对可以 |
[25:49] | Galavan was telling Penguin what to do. | 是盖勒文在指使企鹅 |
[25:51] | Knocking off the candidates, torching the buildings– | 让他杀候选人 烧楼 |
[25:53] | it all came down from Galavan. | 都是盖勒文下的命令 |
[25:54] | Why the hell was Penguin taking orders? | 那企鹅为什么要听他的 |
[25:57] | Kidnapped Penguin’s mother. | 他绑架了企鹅的母亲 |
[25:59] | He was keeping her for leverage. | 一直扣着她当筹码 |
[26:00] | “Kidnapped”? | 绑架 |
[26:02] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[26:03] | I think we need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[26:05] | I didn’t think Galavan actually go through with it. | 我没想到盖勒文真会那么做 |
[26:07] | Go through with what? | 真会怎么做 |
[26:09] | Go through with what?! | 真会怎么做 |
[26:15] | GCPD! Put down your weapons! | 哥谭市警局 放下武器 |
[26:34] | We’re outmanned here big time, partner. | 我们人手严重不足啊 搭档 |
[26:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:39] | But not out-gunned. | 但火力可充足 |
[26:40] | Oh, hell yeah. | 可不是 |
[27:03] | I’ll take that as a no! | 我就当你不肯出来了 |
[27:05] | See you later, Butch! | 回见 布奇 |
[27:15] | That’s a new one. | 这可没见过 |
[27:18] | You think he was telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 |
[27:20] | Nobody’s telling the truth. | 没人会说实话 |
[27:22] | This is Gotham. | 这可是哥谭 |
[27:36] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[27:38] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是又惊又喜 |
[27:41] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[27:41] | I was looking for Silver. | 我是来找茜尔薇的 |
[27:44] | She’s here. | 她在的 |
[27:46] | Seemed a bit upset when she came in. | 她回来时似乎有点沮丧 |
[27:49] | Yes, a friend of mine stopped by | 是啊 之前茜尔薇来时 |
[27:50] | the house when Silver was there. | 我一个朋友来看我了 |
[27:53] | They– | 她们 |
[27:53] | Say no more. I was your age once. | 不必多说 我也年轻过 |
[27:56] | Your feelings do you credit. | 你的感情表明了你的人品 |
[27:58] | I never met your father, but it’s clear | 我从未见过你父亲 但显然 |
[28:00] | that he instilled in you a sound moral compass. | 他给你灌输了很正确的道德观 |
[28:04] | He did. | 是啊 |
[28:07] | You know, we’re both… | 要知道 我们… |
[28:09] | very alike. | 很相像 |
[28:12] | Born into wealth and privilege, | 都是生于贵胄之家 |
[28:15] | yet forced to walk our lives alone. | 却又被迫过上孤独的生活 |
[28:18] | Haunted by loss. | 被丧亲所困扰 |
[28:20] | Driven to prove ourselves worthy to those who came before. | 一心想向先人证明自己的价值 |
[28:27] | Be careful, Bruce. | 小心 布鲁斯 |
[28:28] | That way of thinking– | 这种思维 |
[28:30] | the need to fill a void– | 那种想填补空虚的需求 |
[28:33] | it can consume you. | 它能吞噬你 |
[28:34] | Does it every go away? | 那感觉会消逝吗 |
[28:36] | No. | 不会 |
[28:38] | But you can find closure; | 但你能找到释怀 |
[28:41] | a way to move on without letting go. | 可以向前看 但又不必放弃 |
[28:44] | How? | 怎么做 |
[28:45] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[28:47] | I don’t want to make any promises, | 我不想乱做承诺 |
[28:48] | but when the time is right, | 但等时机到了 |
[28:50] | we’ll talk again. | 我们会再谈的 |
[28:57] | I, uh, need to get ready for the party. | 我得去为派对做准备了 |
[28:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:04] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来的 |
[29:13] | No one’s to kill Galavan but me. | 盖勒文的命是我的 |
[29:16] | Understand? | 懂了吗 |
[29:18] | Boss, I get what you’re feeling. | 老大 我理解你的感受 |
[29:19] | Mother’s love– it’s the most beautiful, | 母爱 那是最美的 |
[29:21] | – most simple– – Gabe! | -最纯粹的 -盖布 |
[29:24] | Cops aren’t gonna let you within a hundred feet of Galavan. | 警察绝不会允许你接近盖勒文的 |
[29:27] | Let us whack him for you, please? | 让我们替你杀了他吧 拜托 |
[29:30] | No. | 不行 |
[29:32] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[29:36] | Now, let’s get dressed. | 好了 我们装扮一下吧 |
[29:40] | We’ve got a party to attend. | 还得去出席派对呢 |
[29:43] | Listen up, people! | 听好了 各位 |
[29:46] | Our newly elected mayor is going ahead | 我们新当选的市长将于今晚 |
[29:48] | with his victory celebration tonight. | 举行获胜庆典 |
[29:52] | He will be exposed. | 他会暴露于公共场合 |
[29:54] | He will be vulnerable. | 他会容易遭到攻击 |
[29:56] | And he will be protected. | 他也会受到保护 |
[29:58] | By you. | 受你们保护 |
[30:00] | The brave men and women of this police force. | 本警局勇敢的男男女女 |
[30:04] | You all have your assignments. | 你们都了解自己的任务 |
[30:06] | Detective Gordon here will be running point. | 戈登警探将负责这次行动 |
[30:08] | Detective? | 警探 |
[30:12] | Penguin has already made one attempt on Galavan’s life today. | 企鹅今天已经曾试图行刺过盖勒文了 |
[30:16] | We should be ready for anything. | 我们要做好一切准备 |
[30:19] | Let’s show this city what it means to carry a badge. | 让哥谭看到警察的担当吧 |
[30:22] | As you were. | 继续准备 |
[30:35] | I want check-ins from perimeter teams every five minutes. | 周边小队每五分钟汇报一次 |
[30:37] | Martinez, how’s the avenue looking? | 马丁纳兹 大道情况 |
[30:39] | All clear. | 安全 |
[30:41] | Sniper Teams Alpha and Bravo report all clear as well. | 狙击A队和B队也报告安全 |
[30:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[30:47] | What you find out? | 有什么发现 |
[30:48] | Spoke to the super at Gertrude Cobblepot’s building. | 我问过格特鲁德·科波特大楼的楼管 |
[30:50] | Turns out, no one’s seen her for two weeks. | 据说已经有两周没人见过她了 |
[30:53] | Timeline matches Gilzean’s story. | 这与吉尔兹的故事相符 |
[30:55] | Maybe or maybe the old broad’s on a sunset cruise, hmm? | 或许那老太太去坐巡游船了呢 |
[31:00] | You know, there’s something that Gilzean said that I can’t shake. | 吉尔兹的一句话我一直忘不掉 |
[31:03] | He said he never thought Galavan would go through with it. | 他说他没想到盖勒文真会那么做 |
[31:05] | Go through with what? | 真会做什么 |
[31:07] | I don’t think Gertrude Cobblepot is on a cruise. | 我觉得格特鲁德·科波特应该不是去坐巡游船了 |
[31:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[31:13] | let me be the first to officially introduce you to the honorable | 容我首次向各位正式介绍尊敬的 |
[31:19] | Theo Galavan, the new mayor of Gotham! | 哥谭新市长 西奥·盖勒文 |
[32:18] | Ed? | 爱德 |
[32:21] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[32:23] | Dr. Thompkins, hello. | 汤普金斯医生 你好啊 |
[32:25] | Uh, I’m just… | 我就是… |
[32:28] | double-checking notes for a Jane Doe case I’m working. | 在复查我一桩无名女尸案的笔记 |
[32:31] | Do you need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[32:32] | No! No, no, no. She’s all gone. | 不不 她是死透透了 |
[32:34] | Or she’s– I’m sorry, I’m– | 我是说…抱歉 |
[32:36] | I’m all done with checking my notes. | 我查好我的笔记了 |
[32:39] | Uh, what notes? | 笔记在哪 |
[32:43] | It’s all up here. | 都记在这里呢 |
[32:45] | Do you realize that | 你发现了吗 |
[32:46] | by assigning simple mnemonic devices to case files, | 只需对案卷采用简单的助忆术 |
[32:49] | you can produce recall capacity | 就可以产生 |
[32:51] | equal to that of photographic or even eidetic memory? | 近乎过目不忘的效果 |
[32:55] | – Ed, what’s going on? – Okay. | -爱德 怎么回事啊 -没事 |
[32:59] | Um, truth be told, | 老实说 |
[33:02] | I was hoping to run into you here. | 我还希望能碰见你呢 |
[33:04] | Alone. | 单独跟你谈谈 |
[33:05] | It’s Miss Kringle. | 是柯林格小姐 |
[33:09] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[33:16] | Every relationship hits a rough patch now and then. | 每段关系都会偶尔变得紧张 |
[33:20] | And you’ve been so supportive. | 你一直对我们很支持 |
[33:22] | And I was hoping that maybe we-we could go grab a coffee | 不知道我们能不能一起去喝杯咖啡 |
[33:25] | and you could give me some advice. | 你给我点建议 |
[33:27] | Uh, do you want to finish up | 你要不要先 |
[33:28] | – what you were doing first? – No, no, no, no. | -完成你的工作 -没事 |
[33:29] | I… I can come back another time. | 我可以再找时间来做 |
[33:31] | It’s not like they’re gonna go anywhere, right? | 反正尸体也不会起来跑了 是吧 |
[33:34] | You’d think so. | 按说是啊 |
[33:35] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好 |
[33:46] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[33:49] | That’s it, sir. | 就这样 先生 |
[33:49] | Perfect. Thank you so much. | 太好了 多谢 |
[33:52] | I, uh, heard about your shoot-out today. | 我听说了今天枪战的事 |
[33:55] | Something about one of Penguin’s former Lieutenants, | 据说是个企鹅之前的副手 |
[33:58] | a Butch Gilzean? | 布奇·吉尔兹 |
[33:59] | Some men ambushed us as we were questioning him. | 我们正审问他时遭到了伏击 |
[34:02] | He escaped. | 他逃走了 |
[34:04] | Did you get anything out of him? | 你问出什么来了吗 |
[34:06] | Before the attack? | 在袭击发生前 |
[34:09] | No. | 没有 |
[34:11] | That’s a pity. | 真是可惜 |
[34:15] | Well… | 好了 |
[34:23] | Detective, I have a large group of men | 警探 有一大群人 |
[34:25] | approaching from off the main road. | 从主路旁侧靠近 |
[34:37] | I have eyes on the target. | 我可以看到目标 |
[34:38] | Appears to be Cobblepot, sir. | 应该是科波特 长官 |
[34:40] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[34:41] | Perimeter units, prepare to engage. | 周边小队 准备交火 |
[34:47] | The target is down. | 目标被击中 |
[34:48] | Martinez, I said hold your fire. | 马丁纳兹 我叫你别开火的 |
[34:50] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 |
[34:51] | We have an unknown shooter on the roof. | 屋顶有未知枪手 |
[34:53] | I repeart, we have an unknown shooter on the roof. | 重复 屋顶有未知枪手 |
[35:11] | Martinez. | 马丁纳兹 |
[35:12] | Is Penguin dead? | 企鹅死了吗 |
[35:17] | – No, it wasn’t him. – Find the other shooter | -不 那个不是他 -找到另一名狙击手 |
[35:19] | and find Penguin– we need him alive. | 找到企鹅 我们得抓活的 |
[35:24] | Detective, all the targets are dressed as Penguin, | 警探 所有目标都穿成了企鹅的样子 |
[35:26] | and all are heavily armed. | 而且都持有重武器 |
[35:27] | Positive I.D. is impossible. | 根本无法确认目标 |
[35:32] | Martinez, you’re clear to engage. | 马丁纳兹 可以开火 |
[35:34] | All perimeter units, crash our location now. | 所有周边小队 立刻赶往我地点 |
[36:05] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[36:07] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[36:08] | Hands above your head, now. | 手举过头 马上 |
[36:12] | So forceful. | 真强势 |
[36:14] | I like a strong confident man. | 我就喜欢强势自信的男人 |
[36:43] | We got to get you out of here. | 我们得送你出去 |
[36:44] | Radio his driver, | 无线电通知他的司机 |
[36:45] | have him pull the car around to the back service entrance. | 让他把车开到后门服务人员入口 |
[36:47] | – Got it? – Yes. | -知道了吗 -是 |
[36:48] | – Cover us? – No problem. | -掩护我们 -好的 |
[37:00] | Remaining officers stay inside and clear the lobby. | 其余警官留在楼内 戒备大堂 |
[37:03] | Confirmed. Primary is on the move. | 确认 第一队已经在途 |
[37:04] | Initiating exit plan using the south entrance. | 启动撤退计划 从南门撤出 |
[37:07] | Roger that, Detective Gordon is en route | 收到 戈登警探带市长 |
[37:10] | to the rear entrance with the mayor. | 正前往后门 |
[37:11] | Need that limo at the back service entrance, stat. | 立刻将豪轿开往后门服务人员入口 |
[37:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[37:21] | Get him out of here! | 带他走 |
[37:26] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:31] | Hello, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 |
[37:34] | Please step aside. | 请你让开 |
[37:36] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[37:38] | You would if you knew what kind of man you were protecting. | 你如果知道你保护的是什么样的人就会让开的 |
[37:40] | Shoot him, Detective. | 打死他 警探 |
[37:42] | Oswald, listen to me. | 奥斯瓦尔德 听我说 |
[37:45] | You have to put the gun down. | 你必须放下枪 |
[37:49] | He killed my mother, Jim. | 他杀了我母亲 吉姆 |
[37:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:54] | Detective Gordon, I am ordering you | 戈登警探 我命令你 |
[37:57] | to put that man down now. | 干掉他 |
[38:00] | He had her murdered in front of me. | 他叫人当着我的面杀了她 |
[38:04] | I held her. | 我抱着她 |
[38:06] | Watched her die. | 看着她死去 |
[38:08] | Do you know what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[38:11] | It changes a person. | 那会改变一个人 |
[38:13] | Sorry about your mother, Penguin, | 你母亲的事抱歉了 企鹅 |
[38:15] | but I’m gonna need you to put the shotgun down on the ground, | 但你得把猎枪放在地上 |
[38:17] | slowly, now. | 慢慢来 |
[38:23] | One of us is gonna die tonight. | 今晚我们有一个人会死 |
[38:25] | I have made my peace with that. | 我已经接受死亡了 |
[38:28] | I suggest the new mayor does as well. | 我建议新市长也接受吧 |
[38:31] | Don’t make us shoot you. | 别逼我们冲你开枪 |
[38:32] | Shoot me and you have no idea what his endgame is, Jim. | 打死我 你就别想知道他的盘算了 吉姆 |
[38:36] | And you should. | 你该知道 |
[38:38] | Because it concerns someone you know, | 因为那关系到一个你认识的人 |
[38:40] | someone you care about. | 你在乎的人 |
[38:43] | Shoot him. | 打死他 |
[38:46] | Down! | 趴下 |
[38:59] | Jim, Oswald! | 吉姆 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[39:17] | Penguin smashed the mayor’s ride through the main checkpoint. | 企鹅开着市长的车冲破了主关卡 |
[39:20] | The good news is– | 好消息是 |
[39:21] | with the gunshot wound to the shoulder and the APB, | 考虑到他肩上受了枪伤 加上我们发的通告 |
[39:23] | I doubt he’ll make it out of the city. | 他估计是出不了城的 |
[39:25] | He won’t be trying to make it out. | 他不会想出城的 |
[39:28] | We lost more people tonight. | 我们今晚又损失了更多人 |
[39:30] | Good people, including Martinez. | 好人 包括马丁纳兹 |
[39:33] | Sometimes the good guys have a bad night. | 好人也有不顺的时候 |
[39:36] | This ain’t your fault. | 这不怪你 |
[39:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:40] | It’s his. | 怪他 |
[39:43] | My ancestors were swordsmiths. | 我的先祖是铸剑者 |
[39:46] | They knew that to good steel, it had first to be forged. | 他们知道好钢需要锻造 |
[39:53] | I look at tonight… | 今晚的事 |
[39:55] | I look at tonight as a baptism of fire. | 我认为是火的洗礼 |
[39:59] | A fire from which we will emerge stronger. | 这火将把我们锻造得更加强大 |
[40:03] | Our resolve forged | 更加坚定 |
[40:05] | to bring about a new day in Gotham. | 为哥谭带来新的一天 |
[40:14] | I’ve felt pretty alone since moving here. | 我搬来之后一直觉得很孤单 |
[40:18] | Until I met you. | 直到遇见了你 |
[40:21] | But I-I don’t want to come between you and a friend. | 但我不希望影响你和你朋友的感情 |
[40:25] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[40:26] | Selina is never going to like me. | 塞琳娜永远都不会喜欢我的 |
[40:30] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[40:34] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[40:51] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[40:52] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[40:54] | You catch my speech? | 看到我的讲话了吗 |
[40:56] | I think I’ve heard enough speeches. | 我听了不少讲话了 |
[40:59] | I had high hopes for you. | 我本对你寄予厚望 |
[41:02] | I thought you were prepared to make the hard choices, | 我以为你敢狠下心 做艰难的决定 |
[41:05] | to do whatever it takes to rid Gotham of its monsters. | 不惜一切 斩除哥谭的恶魔 |
[41:10] | I am. | 我敢 |
[41:12] | I’ve just decided… | 我刚刚决定 |
[41:16] | I’m gonna start with you. | 就从你下手 |
[41:22] | Dangerous words… | 这种话 |
[41:24] | when addressing the man who now controls this city. | 对如今控制了哥谭的人说有些危险啊 |
[41:31] | Desperate times. | 危急时刻嘛 |
[41:34] | They are, indeed. | 的确是啊 |
[42:09] | I want to know why you did this. | 我想知道你为什么这么做 |
[42:11] | When Dr. Thompkins walked in the room, how did it feel? | 汤普金斯医生走进来时 你什么感觉 |
[42:16] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[42:17] | She could have discovered the body. | 她可能会发现尸体呢 |
[42:19] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 |
[42:21] | You got away with it. | 你没被发现 |
[42:23] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[42:24] | That is absolutely the point! | 这完全就是重点啊 |
[42:29] | You can still feel the rush, can’t you? | 你还能感到那股刺激 是吧 |
[42:33] | Coming so close to getting caught. | 险些被抓到 |
[42:36] | Knowing what you would have been forced to do | 心知如果她发现了尸体 |
[42:38] | if she had discovered the body, | 发现了你做的事 |
[42:41] | discovered what you had done. | 你将不得不做什么 |
[42:46] | Standing… standing at the edge of uncertainty | 站在未知的边缘 |
[42:49] | and peering into the void. | 向虚无凝视 |
[42:51] | Now tell me, how did it feel? | 告诉我 那感觉如何 |
[43:05] | Beautiful. | 很棒 |