时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Father Creel. | 克里尔神父 |
[00:07] | You have the Wayne boy? | 你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗 |
[00:08] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[00:09] | There are some practical matters that have to be resolved first. | 有些实际问题还有待解决 |
[00:16] | Mr. Penguin? | 企鹅先生 |
[00:17] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[00:18] | This is the name of the man who killed your parents… | 这是杀死你父母的凶手的名字 |
[00:22] | Sell me your company, | 你把公司卖给我 |
[00:23] | I will give you this as a signing gift. | 我就把这个送你做签约礼 |
[00:25] | I’ve been a very bad girl. | 我最近很不乖 |
[00:27] | You’re a good woman. | 你是个好女人 |
[00:28] | You’re just sick. | 你只是病了而已 |
[00:32] | I knew you still had feelings for me. | 我就知道你对我还有感觉 |
[00:35] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[00:36] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:39] | May I ask what the charge is? | 我能问问罪名是什么吗 |
[00:41] | The kidnapping and torture of Aubrey James. | 绑架折磨奥布雷·詹姆斯 |
[00:42] | No! Tell me who killed them! | 不 告诉我是谁杀了他们 |
[00:46] | Can you believe it still fits? | 居然还这么合身简直难以置信 |
[00:51] | Don’t make me kill you. | 别逼我杀你 |
[00:52] | Do it, Jim. Do me. | 动手吧 吉姆 干掉我 |
[00:54] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[00:57] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[00:58] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[01:02] | Hold on. | 撑住 |
[01:03] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[01:06] | No! | 不要 |
[01:53] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:54] | Help you? | 有事吗 |
[01:56] | I was told to order a Highsmith Royale. | 有人告诉我来点份皇家海史密斯 |
[01:59] | Bit early, don’t you think? | 现在喝酒有点早吧 |
[02:01] | I said Highsmith Royale. | 我说了要皇家海史密斯 |
[02:03] | No ice. | 不加冰 |
[02:33] | There you go, man. | 给你 |
[02:45] | How may I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[02:47] | I need somebody killed | 我要杀一个人 |
[02:48] | and I heard that you employ the best. | 我听说你手底下的有最好的杀手 |
[02:50] | Oh, yes, I know you. | 没错 我知道你 |
[02:53] | Our illustrious Mayor’s sister. | 我们杰出市长的妹妹 |
[02:56] | Or should I say “Ex-Mayor”? | 或者该说是前市长 |
[02:59] | Word is, you’re quite the deadeye yourself. | 听道上说 你也是个神枪手啊 |
[03:02] | Why come to us? | 为什么还来找我们 |
[03:04] | Had an accident. My aim is off. | 出了点事故 失了准头 |
[03:07] | Is this business, personal…? | 是公事还是私仇 |
[03:10] | What’s it matter to you? | 跟你有关系吗 |
[03:11] | Personal costs extra. | 私仇要加价 |
[03:13] | There’s always complications. | 总会出现意外情况 |
[03:15] | It’s business. | 是公事 |
[03:18] | A cop. | 一个警察 |
[03:19] | Seems personal to me. | 看起来是私仇啊 |
[03:21] | Anyhow, cops also cost extra. | 反正警察也要加价 |
[03:24] | Fine. | 行 |
[03:26] | I want it done today. | 我要今天就办成 |
[03:30] | What kind of guarantee do I get? | 我能得到什么保证 |
[03:32] | I accept the job, the job gets done. Period. | 我接下活儿 就能办成 就这样 |
[03:35] | You see, I believe in the beauty of extreme measures. | 我深信非常手段的魅力 |
[03:38] | So who’s the lucky fellow? | 这个幸运儿是谁 |
[03:52] | Ms. Kean has yet to regain consciousness. | 基恩小姐还没恢复意识 |
[03:55] | With this kind of trauma, | 受了这么重的伤 |
[03:56] | we have no idea when she might wake up. | 我们也不知道她什么时候能醒来 |
[04:02] | If ever. | 要是还能醒来的话 |
[04:05] | But the medical wing at Arkham is fully equipped | 但阿卡姆的医疗部设备齐全 |
[04:07] | to handle her condition. | 可以应付她的状况 |
[04:10] | Will you be riding over with her? | 你会送她转移吗 |
[04:14] | No. | 不会 |
[04:27] | Hello, sleepyhead. | 起床了 瞌睡虫 |
[04:31] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[04:31] | Rapid movement and elevated heart rate | 剧烈运动会使心跳加速 |
[04:32] | are counterproductive to the healing process. | 不利于康复过程 |
[04:36] | No! No! Don’t kill me! | 不 不 不要杀我 |
[04:37] | Apologies in advance. | 我先道个歉 |
[04:46] | Rest up, my feathered friend. | 好好睡吧 我有羽毛的朋友 |
[04:48] | We have a big night ahead of us. | 今晚可很重要呢 |
[05:03] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | You left before I woke up. | 我没醒 你就走了 |
[05:10] | I know. Couldn’t sleep. | 是啊 我睡不着 |
[05:12] | Was I snoring? | 我打呼噜了吗 |
[05:14] | – No. – Are you sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[05:15] | My big, loud, rumbling, barnyard snore? | 我没鼾声如雷 让你震耳欲聋吗 |
[05:17] | I’ve heard complaints– neighbors, | 有人向我抱怨过 邻居啊 |
[05:19] | airplanes… | 飞机啊 |
[05:20] | You don’t snore. | 你不打呼噜 |
[05:23] | Look, I’m glad Galavan’s been arrested, | 是这样 我很高兴盖勒文被抓起来了 |
[05:27] | but he should pay for everything he’s done. | 但他应该为自己的罪行付出代价 |
[05:30] | I’m on my way to meet Barnes at Galavan’s penthouse. | 我和巴恩斯约好在盖勒文的顶层公寓见面 |
[05:32] | Hopefully, we can find some evidence | 希望能找到证据 |
[05:34] | to corroborate Aubrey James’ testimony. | 支持奥布雷·詹姆斯的证词 |
[05:37] | I got a call. | 我接到电话 |
[05:37] | They’re transferring Barbara to Arkham. | 他们要将芭芭拉转到阿卡姆疯人院 |
[05:40] | I know. I stopped by Gotham General. | 我知道 我去过哥谭总院 |
[05:46] | You went to see her? | 你去看她了吗 |
[05:47] | She’s a witness against Galavan. | 她是能让盖勒文被定罪的证人 |
[05:49] | I wanted to check on her condition. | 我想去看看她的情况 |
[05:51] | Her condition is she’s in a coma. | 她的情况就是昏迷不醒 |
[05:55] | We never talked about what happened | 我们还没谈过 |
[05:56] | with you and Barbara in that interrogation room. | 你跟芭芭拉在审讯室里发生的事 |
[05:58] | I know. Tonight? | 我知道 今晚行吗 |
[06:01] | Sure, tonight. | 行 今晚 |
[06:02] | Or right now. | 现在说也行 |
[06:03] | Lee, I went over to see her as a part of the case against Galavan, | 小莱 我是因为盖勒文案才去看她的 |
[06:05] | that is it. | 没别的 |
[06:06] | This isn’t jealousy. | 我不是吃醋 |
[06:08] | That woman is… | 那个女人… |
[06:10] | How do I put this? | 怎么形容呢 |
[06:11] | She’s the devil. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[06:12] | No, she is. She’s the devil. | 她就是 她是恶魔 |
[06:14] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[06:15] | you think I wanted things to go the way they did? | 你觉得我希望事情发展成这样吗 |
[06:19] | I had to play her game. | 我不得不配合她 |
[06:20] | I know. | 我懂 |
[06:21] | Uh, forget about Barbara. | 不说芭芭拉了 |
[06:22] | Most people fight their dark side. | 大部分人会抵抗自己的阴暗面 |
[06:24] | Lately, you find ways to give in to it. | 而你最近却努力向黑暗屈服 |
[06:28] | That’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[06:30] | For you and for us. | 对你 对我们都是问题 |
[06:32] | I know. | 我懂 |
[06:34] | I hear you. | 我明白你的意思 |
[06:35] | Can we please just not talk about this right now? | 我们能不现在谈这些吗 |
[06:37] | I’m late to meet Barnes. | 我要去见巴恩斯 快迟到了 |
[06:40] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事 |
[06:50] | I wasn’t sure you’d ever want to see me again. | 我都不确定你是不是还会想见我 |
[06:53] | When you called… | 你联系我时… |
[06:56] | You don’t believe what they’re saying about my uncle… | 你不相信他们所说关于我叔叔的话 |
[06:59] | do you? | 对吧 |
[07:01] | No. | 不 |
[07:02] | Of course not. | 当然不信 |
[07:04] | Silver, I asked you here because I need your help. | 茜尔薇 我找你来是想请你帮忙 |
[07:07] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[07:10] | Before he was arrested, your uncle made me an offer. | 他被捕前 曾向我提出个提议 |
[07:13] | – I want… – Right, Master Bruce! On your feet. | -我想 -好了 布鲁斯少爷 快起来 |
[07:15] | Bought us a lovely couple of rakes from the ironmonger’s. | 我从五金店买了几把很棒的耙子 |
[07:17] | I suggest we get outside and get… | 我建议我们出去 |
[07:21] | Hello, Ms. St. Cloud. | 你好 圣克劳德小姐 |
[07:25] | Did not expect to see you here. | 没想到你会在这里 |
[07:27] | – Hello, Alfred. – That must have been your car I saw, | -你好 阿尔弗雷德 -外面大路上 |
[07:29] | idling on the main road. | 那辆没熄火的车肯定是你的吧 |
[07:32] | Now, in light of recent events, | 鉴于最近发生的事 |
[07:33] | I suggest you get in it and you leave. | 我建议你最好还是上车离开 |
[07:36] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[07:39] | I invited her, and I want her to stay. | 是我请她来的 我要她留下 |
[07:41] | And I’m ordering her to leave. | 我命令她离开 |
[07:42] | And it’s my house, and I give the orders. | 这是我家 命令该由我下 |
[07:43] | Oh, is that so? | 是吗 |
[07:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[07:48] | I don’t want to cause any trouble. | 我不想给你们添麻烦 |
[07:49] | Smart girl. | 真聪明 |
[07:50] | Off you pop. | 赶紧走吧 |
[07:57] | I’m at the Kane Hotel. | 我住凯恩酒店 |
[08:07] | You had no right to do that. | 你无权这么做 |
[08:09] | I had every right. | 我绝对有权这么做 |
[08:12] | What were you thinking, asking her up here? | 你怎么想的啊 把她找来 |
[08:16] | Oh, wait, you… | 等等 你是 |
[08:18] | think she was gonna tell you something. | 想从她那儿问出点什么 |
[08:21] | If Galavan really has the name of my parents’ killer | 如果盖勒文那信封里真有杀害我父母 |
[08:23] | in that envelope, it’s worth a shot. | 真凶的名字 那就值得一试 |
[08:25] | Well, my guess is there was absolutely nothing in that envelope. | 我的想法是那信封里什么也没有 |
[08:28] | It was just a ruse to get you to sign away the company. | 那只是骗你转让公司的诡计而已 |
[08:30] | Galavan is smart. | 盖勒文很聪明 |
[08:32] | He wouldn’t enter a multibillion-dollar offer | 他绝不会没有筹码就随便提出 |
[08:34] | without his end of the bargain. | 上百万的交易 |
[08:37] | He has the name. | 他肯定知道真凶的名字 |
[08:38] | And you think that little minx | 而你觉得那只小狐狸精 |
[08:39] | is gonna tell you something, do you? | 会告诉你吗 |
[08:42] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[08:43] | No, you’re not. | 不 你们不是 |
[08:45] | Getting information out of a girl like that | 要从那样的女孩口中套取信息 |
[08:48] | requires a level of deception | 需要一定程度的骗术 |
[08:49] | that you do not yet possess, Master Bruce. | 目前你还没那个本事 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:54] | It is too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[08:55] | It’s worth the risk. | 这个险值得冒 |
[08:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:59] | You will not see Ms. St. Cloud again | 你不能再和圣克劳德小姐见面了 |
[09:02] | or pursue Galavan’s wild claims. | 也不能去追查盖勒文疯狂的说法 |
[09:04] | You have no right to make that decision for me. | 你没有权利替我做出那个决定 |
[09:06] | Well, someone has to. | 总得有人做啊 |
[09:08] | If you force me to be your jailer… | 假如你逼我像看犯人一样看着你… |
[09:12] | then that is who I will be. | 那我别无选择 |
[09:34] | Excuse me. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢了 |
[09:38] | Press 56, please? | 按下56 麻烦了 |
[09:45] | You live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[09:48] | No. | 不是 |
[09:50] | Me neither. | 我也不是 |
[09:52] | Lady’s baby grand is flat, so… | 有位女士的小钢琴走音了 所以… |
[09:55] | I don’t mind making house calls. I like my work. | 我不介意上门维修 我喜欢我的工作 |
[09:59] | You like your work? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[10:02] | Yeah. I do. | 嗯 喜欢 |
[10:04] | I guess we’re lucky. | 那我们挺幸运的 |
[10:14] | Caramel? | 吃糖吗 |
[10:16] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:18] | You’re missing out; they’re good. | 你的损失 这糖可好吃了 |
[10:47] | Where the hell is Gordon? | 戈登怎么还不来 |
[11:21] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[11:22] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[11:25] | But he just tried to kill me. | 但他刚刚试图杀我 |
[11:28] | He tell you why? | 他说了为什么吗 |
[11:29] | Wasn’t random. | 反正不是临时起意 |
[11:30] | Piano wire. | 钢琴线 |
[11:32] | Guy’s a pro. | 这家伙是职业杀手 |
[11:44] | No, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[12:01] | You feeling lucky, Ned? | 觉得自己运气好吗 奈德 |
[12:03] | You got this! | 你行的 |
[12:08] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[12:10] | Who wants a shot at eighty-sixing one of Gotham’s finest? | 谁想去除掉一个哥谭警察 |
[12:15] | I’m waiving any collateral fines. | 有附带伤害也无所谓 |
[12:17] | Just do what you have to do, | 你们想怎么做都行 |
[12:19] | but Jim Gordon doesn’t see the sun… rise. | 但是吉姆·戈登今晚必须…死 |
[12:46] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药 |
[12:47] | That was for your own benefit, Mr. Penguin. | 那是为了你自己好 企鹅先生 |
[12:49] | You have extensive injuries. | 你受了重伤 |
[12:52] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[12:54] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[12:56] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[12:58] | We met once before, at the GCPD. | 我们之前见过一次 在哥谭市警局 |
[13:01] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 |
[13:02] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[13:04] | No, I’m in forensics. | 不 我是鉴证科的 |
[13:08] | Do you believe in fate? | 你相信命运吗 |
[13:11] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服哪去了 |
[13:12] | Oh, I threw them away. They smelled. | 我给扔掉了 有异味 |
[13:14] | Oh, no. Oh, my. | 不 天呐 |
[13:16] | Uh, I’m afraid, sir, that you can’t leave. | 先生 恐怕你不能走 |
[13:18] | You sedate me again, and I swear, I will… | 再给我打一次镇静剂 我发誓我… |
[13:19] | Sir! | 先生 |
[13:21] | You are a wanted man. | 你是个通缉犯 |
[13:23] | You can try and run, | 你可以逃跑试试看 |
[13:24] | but with your condition, you’ll get about three blocks. | 但是照你的状况 最多只能跑出三个街区 |
[13:26] | I’m afraid that you’re stuck here until you recover. | 恐怕康复之前 你都得待在这儿 |
[13:37] | Now, drink up. | 来喝吧 |
[13:40] | It’s just water. | 这只是水 |
[13:41] | Dehydration is common after prolonged outdoor exposure. | 长时间在户外活动之后 脱水是正常现象 |
[13:48] | What do you want from me? | 你想怎样 |
[13:50] | Remember I had mentioned fate? | 还记得我提到了命运吗 |
[13:54] | Recently, I’ve been going through a sort of change. | 最近我在经历一些变化 |
[13:59] | “What kind of change?” You ask. | 什么样的变化 你问 |
[14:00] | I didn’t. | 我没问 |
[14:01] | I’ve started murdering people. | 我开始杀人了 |
[14:12] | That is thrilling to say out loud. | 说出来真是令人兴奋 |
[14:18] | How many people? | 杀了多少人 |
[14:20] | Three in total. | 总共三个 |
[14:21] | Two of them I didn’t really care for. | 其中两个我根本不在乎 |
[14:23] | But one was my girlfriend, Ms. Kringle. | 但另一个是我女朋友柯林格小姐 |
[14:28] | She was the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[14:30] | If you’re planning on killing me, | 如果你打算杀了我 |
[14:31] | could you get on with it? | 就赶紧动手吧 |
[14:32] | At this point, it would come as a welcome relief. | 到了现在 这也算解脱了 |
[14:34] | Oh, heavens. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 老天 不不不 |
[14:37] | I have no ill intentions toward you. | 我对你绝无恶意 |
[14:40] | Then what are your intentions? | 那你有什么意图 |
[14:43] | I need advice, | 我需要你的建议 |
[14:45] | Mr. Penguin. | 企鹅先生 |
[14:47] | These murders… | 这三次杀人 |
[14:51] | changed me. | 改变了我 |
[14:54] | And like the butterfly, | 就像蝴蝶 |
[14:56] | I’ve come to realize that I cannot be a caterpillar once again. | 我已经意识到我不可能再变回毛毛虫 |
[15:00] | And you’re one of the city’s most notorious killers. | 而你是这座城市最臭名昭著的杀人犯之一 |
[15:02] | I brought you here, in part, | 我带你来这儿 部分原因 |
[15:04] | because I was hoping you could guide me on this new path. | 是希望你可以在这条新路上指引我 |
[15:13] | Listen, friend… | 朋友 |
[15:14] | Ed. | 我叫爱德 |
[15:17] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:27] | My empire is in ruins. | 我的帝国已经毁了 |
[15:31] | I’m a wanted man with no friends. | 我是个没有朋友的通缉犯 |
[15:35] | And my mother… | 而我母亲 |
[15:38] | the one person I swore to protect is dead | 那个我发誓要保护的人死了 |
[15:41] | because of my weakness. | 就因为我的软弱 |
[15:45] | Believe me when I tell you that this path you’re on | 相信我 这条道路带给你的 |
[15:47] | leads to nothing but destruction and pain. | 只有毁灭和痛苦 |
[15:53] | So… | 所以 |
[15:55] | wanted or not… | 不管我是不是通缉犯 |
[15:58] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[16:07] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[16:10] | Rise and shine. | 快醒醒吧 |
[16:13] | Hell with this. | 不管了 |
[16:16] | Who sent you? Huh? | 谁派你来的 |
[16:18] | Who sent you?! | 是谁派你来的 |
[16:21] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[16:25] | That’s what I was hoping you would say. | 我就希望你这么说呢 |
[16:29] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[16:32] | Talk! | 快说 |
[16:33] | Detective Gordon, stand down! | 戈登警探 住手 |
[16:36] | Stand down right now! | 马上住手 |
[16:38] | Parks, watch the perp. | 帕克斯 看住犯人 |
[16:39] | Cortez, you shut the window. | 科特兹 把窗户关上 |
[16:41] | Come over here! | 你过来 |
[16:47] | You know damn well I don’t tolerate that type of behavior, | 你明明知道我不容许这种行为 |
[16:50] | and yet you pull that crap right in front of me? | 却还在我眼皮底下明知故犯 |
[16:52] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[16:53] | Are you losing it, Gordon? | 你是不是疯了 戈登 |
[16:55] | Has that church incident messed with your mind? | 你的脑子被教堂发生的事情搅乱了吗 |
[16:58] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[16:58] | ‘Cause if I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[17:00] | you disobeying my orders | 正是因为你不服从我的命令 |
[17:01] | is what landed you there in the first place. | 才害你被绑去了那里 |
[17:03] | I ordered you to turn that car around, | 我命令你掉转车头 |
[17:05] | and you ignored me and drove straight into an ambush. | 而你却置之不理并直接中了埋伏 |
[17:08] | And ended the day putting Galavan behind bars. | 最终抓住了盖勒文 |
[17:11] | We need to push the boundaries. | 我们必须采取非常手段 |
[17:13] | Captain! | 警监 |
[17:31] | My employer has a strict protocol. | 我的雇主有严格规矩 |
[17:37] | If the first guy doesn’t succeed, | 如果第一个人没有成功 |
[17:40] | keep sending men till the job is done. | 就继续派人来直到任务完成 |
[17:44] | None of you is making it out of here alive. | 你们没人能活着离开这里 |
[18:02] | When you get here, move carefully. | 到这儿后 行动要小心 |
[18:03] | We don’t know how many active skells we’re dealing with. | 我们不知道要对付多少罪犯 |
[18:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:07] | Two units on the way here. | 两支小队正在赶来 |
[18:08] | We just have to hold out till they get here. | 我们要坚守到他们到来 |
[18:10] | Hey, Cortez, kill the lights. | 科特兹 把灯关掉 |
[18:12] | Sir, I’m forensics. | 长官 我是鉴证科的 |
[18:15] | I don’t have a gun. | 我没有枪 |
[18:16] | Grab something you can use as a weapon, | 找个东西当武器 |
[18:17] | and stay behind us as best you can, all right? | 然后尽可能躲在我们后面 好吗 |
[18:19] | Parks, take cover behind the desk. | 帕克斯 在那张桌子后面隐蔽 |
[18:23] | Remember your training. | 回忆你的训练 |
[18:24] | Aim for center mass. | 瞄准中央大面积区域 |
[18:25] | Right. Center mass. | 是 中央大面积区 |
[18:26] | And don’t stop firing until you’re sure. | 确认敌人被干掉之前不要停火 |
[18:28] | And, Parks… | 还有 帕克斯 |
[18:29] | Yes, sir? | 是 长官 |
[18:30] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[18:58] | Help me! | 救我 |
[18:59] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀子 |
[19:44] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开了 |
[19:45] | Not gonna happen. | 别做梦了 |
[19:46] | Try to stop me. | 要是阻止我 |
[19:48] | I’ll lop off her pretty little head. | 我就割下她漂亮的小脑袋 |
[19:51] | You know what I like about those glasses? | 知道我喜欢你眼镜的哪一点吗 |
[19:58] | They look like bull’s-eyes. | 看起来像靶心 |
[20:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:03] | I am. | 没事 |
[20:04] | Okay! | 好了 |
[20:05] | We’re not gonna hang around for round two. | 咱们不能留下等第二波了 |
[20:07] | Everybody load up, | 拿上证物 |
[20:08] | and let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们赶紧离开这里 |
[20:10] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[20:11] | That wasn’t a request. | 这不是请求 |
[20:13] | This place is still our best bet | 这依然是最可能找到 |
[20:14] | for evidence against Galavan. | 能给盖勒文定罪的证据的地方 |
[20:15] | We leave, they’ll destroy it. | 我们走了 他们就会摧毁证据 |
[20:17] | Now you’re just looking for a fight. | 你这就是在没事找事 |
[20:19] | Parks, make sure the staircase is clear. | 帕克斯 去确认楼梯安全 |
[20:25] | I’ve got a civilian who’s dead | 现在死了一个平民 |
[20:27] | and a rookie who’s scared half out of her mind. | 还有一个新兵被吓得半死 |
[20:29] | You think we’re gonna survive the next attack | 你觉得我们凭这几把手枪 |
[20:31] | with just a few handguns? | 能挺过下一波攻击吗 |
[20:32] | We have to get out of here. | 咱们得赶紧离开这里 |
[20:36] | Wait. | 等下 |
[20:44] | A monk’s cassock? | 僧侣的袍子 |
[20:48] | What the hell is this about? | 这是干什么的 |
[20:50] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[20:51] | but we have to get out of here. | 但是咱们得赶快离开这里 |
[20:52] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[20:53] | Captain… | 警监 |
[20:54] | Captain! | 警监 |
[20:55] | This could be exactly what we’re looking for. | 这可能就是我们要找的东西 |
[20:57] | Knife! | 刀 |
[21:03] | Captain! | 警监 |
[21:04] | Captain! You okay? | 警监 你没事吧 |
[21:06] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是擦伤而已 |
[21:07] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们快走吧 |
[21:08] | No, no. The knife punctured an artery. | 不行 刀划破了动脉 |
[21:12] | You move, it could tear. | 你乱动 伤口可能会撕裂 |
[21:14] | What are you, a doctor now? I can move. | 你把自己当医生呢 我可以动 |
[21:16] | You stand up, | 你一站起来 |
[21:17] | you’ll bleed out in a matter of minutes. | 几分钟内就会失血过多而死 |
[21:41] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[21:42] | This is Mr. Leonard. | 这位是莱纳德先生 |
[21:44] | You were talking in your sleep last night | 昨晚你说梦话 |
[21:45] | about Galavan killing your mother. | 说盖勒文杀了你母亲 |
[21:47] | I was? | 是吗 |
[21:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:51] | Mr. Leonard… | 莱纳德先生… |
[21:53] | …works for Galavan. | 是盖勒文的手下 |
[21:54] | Well, before he was arrested, of course. | 当然是他被捕之前的事了 |
[21:56] | Arrested? | 被捕 |
[21:58] | Detective Gordon arrested Galavan | 戈登警探以绑架詹姆斯市长为由 |
[22:00] | for kidnapping Mayor James. | 逮捕了盖勒文 |
[22:02] | He’s in Blackgate! | 他进了黑门监狱 |
[22:09] | Oh, I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[22:14] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 无所谓了 |
[22:17] | Why is he here? | 他怎么会在这儿 |
[22:19] | He was a gift for you. | 是给你的礼物 |
[22:22] | And what exactly am I supposed to do with a Leonard? | 我该拿莱纳德怎么办 |
[22:25] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[22:27] | I thought it might be nice to get some retribution | 我想着为你母亲的死报复一下 |
[22:29] | for your mother’s death. | 对你会比较好 |
[22:31] | That it might cheer you up a little. | 也许能让你高兴点 |
[22:34] | No? | 不是吗 |
[23:03] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[23:06] | I need some rest. | 我需要休息 |
[23:09] | And then I’m leaving Gotham forever. | 然后我要永远离开哥谭 |
[23:20] | I really thought he would like you. | 我真以为他会喜欢你 |
[23:23] | What to do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:54] | Please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[23:55] | Not my…! | 别吃我的… |
[23:58] | Why just smell the fear on your victim | 能尝到受害者的恐惧的滋味 |
[24:01] | when you can taste it, right? | 为什么只用鼻子闻呢 对吧 |
[24:10] | Help me! | 救我 |
[24:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[24:17] | Hola. | 喂 |
[24:17] | Hola, Eduardo. | 好啊 爱德华多 |
[24:19] | Long time. | 好久没联系 |
[24:21] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[24:24] | Just a moment, please. | 稍等片刻 |
[24:26] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[24:32] | Are you on a job? | 你在执行任务吗 |
[24:34] | It’s not a job if you love what you do. | 如果很享受 就不叫任务 |
[24:36] | Oh, fair enough. | 好吧 |
[24:38] | Listen, um, I’m in a bit of a pinch over here. | 是这样 我这儿需要你帮忙 |
[24:42] | I thought my membership was revoked. | 我以为我的会员资格被取消了 |
[24:45] | Bygones, darling. | 过去的事了 亲爱的 |
[24:46] | Live and let live. | 得饶人处且饶人嘛 |
[24:47] | So you eat people. | 你不就喜欢吃人嘛 |
[24:49] | Who am I to judge? | 我有什么权利说三道四呢 |
[24:51] | The target is a Detective Gordon. | 目标是一位戈登警探 |
[24:54] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我不会亏待你的 |
[24:56] | Send me the address. | 把地址发给我 |
[25:14] | Death squads have softer touches than you. | 敢死队都比你温柔 |
[25:22] | At least Galavan goes top shelf. | 至少盖勒文都喝好酒 |
[25:27] | The EMTs should be on their way. | 救护人员应该就来了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[25:31] | They’ll be here about the same time as our backup. | 他们会和支援前后脚赶到 |
[25:38] | So you want to tell me what the hell’s going on with you? | 你要不要说说自己到底怎么了 |
[25:45] | In the church that day, | 那天在教堂 |
[25:47] | Barbara accused me of having a monster inside me. | 芭芭拉说我心中潜藏着一个恶魔 |
[25:51] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:53] | Lee seems to agree. | 小莱似乎也赞同 |
[25:54] | She thinks I’m ready and willing to give in to it. | 她认为我已经准备好并愿意向恶魔屈服 |
[25:56] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[25:59] | There was a moment. | 有那么一瞬间 |
[26:02] | When I had the shotgun on Barbara. | 当我拿猎枪对着芭芭拉时 |
[26:04] | She was taunting me to pull the trigger. | 她嘲弄我 想诱我开枪 |
[26:07] | If Galavan’s people hadn’t busted in… | 如果盖勒文的人没有冲进来… |
[26:15] | I don’t know. | 不好说会怎么样 |
[26:16] | But they did bust in. | 但他们确实冲进来了 |
[26:18] | I nearly crossed the line. | 我差点就要越线了 |
[26:20] | “The line.” | “界线” |
[26:23] | Let me tell you something about the line. | 我和你说说界线吧 |
[26:26] | My third tour, we were stationed in the desert. | 我第三次派驻时 我们驻扎在沙漠 |
[26:30] | We captured three insurgents, when this sandstorm kicks up. | 我们抓捕了三个叛乱分子 却遭遇了沙尘暴 |
[26:34] | Zero visibility. | 能见度为零 |
[26:36] | Then we start taking fire. We’re getting lit up. | 接着我们遭遇了火力 受到袭击 |
[26:39] | Suddenly, I’m alone. | 突然我只身一人了 |
[26:41] | I come across one of our prisoners. | 我遇上了其中一个囚犯 |
[26:44] | He’s a kid. | 是个孩子 |
[26:45] | His hands are zip-tied. | 他的手被绑起来了 |
[26:47] | But he figures, what the hell, | 但他不顾一切 |
[26:49] | he’s gonna use the sandstorm to try to escape. | 打算利用沙尘暴逃跑 |
[26:52] | So I jump him. | 于是我朝他扑去 |
[26:54] | And I take my gun and I jam it in his mouth. | 我用我的枪塞进了他的嘴 |
[27:00] | I figured it was just a threat. | 我以为只是威胁他 |
[27:02] | Show him who’s boss, you know? | 让他知道厉害 |
[27:06] | Next thing I know… | 紧接着… |
[27:09] | I just pulled the trigger. | 我就扣动了扳机 |
[27:14] | Blew his head off. | 打爆了他的头 |
[27:26] | That kid woke me up every night for years. | 多年来那个孩子每晚都会把我惊醒 |
[27:31] | Until I made my peace with him. | 直到我放下了心结 |
[27:36] | See, I come to find out I’m just a man. | 我渐渐明白自己只是个普通人 |
[27:40] | And at the right moment, | 在一定场合下 |
[27:43] | a man might do anything. | 一个人可能做出任何事 |
[27:47] | Any man. | 任何人都是如此 |
[27:50] | There is no line. | 根本没有界线 |
[27:53] | There’s just the law. | 只有法律 |
[27:55] | That’s what separates us from the animals. | 这才是我们和那些畜生的区分 |
[27:59] | There is no line. | 根本没有界线 |
[28:09] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[28:15] | I thought about what you said. | 我考虑了你的话 |
[28:18] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:20] | Pursuing Galavan on my own is too risky. | 自己去追查盖勒文太危险了 |
[28:23] | Well, you don’t say. | 可不是呢 |
[28:24] | Best course of action is call Detective Gordon in the morning. | 最好的办法是早上打给戈登警探 |
[28:27] | Enlist his help. | 请求他帮忙 |
[28:28] | At last, some sense. | 终于想通了 |
[28:33] | You’re thinking of retiring, are you, sir? | 你要就寝了吗 少爷 |
[28:35] | Yeah, yeah. Very tired. | 是的 是很累了 |
[28:37] | Right, can I get you anything to eat before you go to bed? | 嗯 那您上床前要给您拿点什么吃吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 不用 |
[28:41] | No, thank you, Alfred. | 不用了 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[28:42] | Right, well, sleep well. Oh, and, uh, Master Bruce? | 那祝您好梦 对了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[28:45] | I sent that car off that’s parked at the end of the lane. | 我叫那辆停在街尾的车走了 |
[28:48] | You know, the taxi. | 就是那辆出租车 |
[28:49] | Don’t worry, I gave him a right good tip. | 别担心 我给了他不少小费 |
[28:52] | I mean, after all, he did drive all the way up here, didn’t he? | 毕竟人家都一路开到这儿来了 |
[28:56] | I didn’t call a taxi. | 我没叫出租车啊 |
[28:58] | You really are the most… | 你真是… |
[29:01] | terrible liar, aren’t you, Master Bruce? | 最不会撒谎的孩子了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[29:09] | I will not stop pursuing this, Alfred. | 我不会放弃的 阿尔弗雷德 |
[29:11] | I’m never going to give up. | 我永远不会放弃的 |
[29:12] | And nor will I. | 我也不会 |
[29:16] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 少爷 |
[29:24] | *The fire has gone out* | *火已熄灭* |
[29:29] | *Wet snow from above* | *雪湿透衣衫* |
[29:34] | *But nothing will warm me more* | *没什么能比妈妈的爱* |
[29:39] | *Than my, my mother’s love* | *更让我感到温暖* |
[29:45] | *I light another candle* | *我又点亮一支蜡烛* |
[29:50] | *To dry the tears from my face…* | *想擦干我脸上的泪水* |
[29:54] | Why are you playing this song? | 你为什么要弹这首歌 |
[29:59] | I can bring tears to your eyes | 我可以让你眼眶湿润 |
[30:01] | and resurrect the dead. | 我可以复活死者 |
[30:03] | I form in an instant and last a lifetime. | 形成只需顷刻 却能绵延终生 |
[30:07] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[30:08] | A memory. | 记忆 |
[30:09] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[30:12] | You were humming this under your covers. | 你在被子下面哼这首歌来着 |
[30:14] | I figure it has meaning for you. | 我猜这一定对你有什么意义 |
[30:23] | Every night when I was young, | 我小时候 每一晚 |
[30:25] | my mother would sing that song to me | 我母亲都给我唱那首歌 |
[30:27] | when I was going to bed. | 哄我入睡 |
[30:29] | And every time, she would tell me… | 她每次都会对我说 |
[30:35] | “Oswald… | “奥斯瓦尔德 |
[30:41] | “…don’t listen to the other children. | 别听其他孩子瞎说 |
[30:45] | “You’re handsome and clever. | 你又帅 又聪明 |
[30:50] | And some day, you will be a great man.” | 总有一日 你会成为伟大的人” |
[30:56] | She said that every time. | 她每次都那么说 |
[31:02] | That’s all I have left now. | 我现在只有这个了 |
[31:04] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[31:06] | And they’re like daggers in my heart. | 他们就像刺在我心里的匕首 |
[31:09] | Not forever. | 不会永远如此 |
[31:14] | These were Ms. Kringle’s. | 这是柯林格小姐的 |
[31:17] | It’s all I have left to remember her by. | 是我对她唯一的念想 |
[31:20] | But when I look at these, I don’t feel sadness anymore. | 但我现在看着它 不再觉得悲哀了 |
[31:24] | I feel gratitude. And do you know why? | 我觉得感激 知道为什么吗 |
[31:26] | No. And I don’t care. | 不 我也不在乎 |
[31:29] | This little visit is over. | 这段小小造访结束了 |
[31:34] | I will just simply bid you | 我就跟你 |
[31:35] | adieu. | 道别了 |
[31:39] | Mr. Penguin. | 企鹅先生 |
[31:43] | For some men, love is a source of strength. | 对有些男人来说 爱是力量的源泉 |
[31:46] | But for you and I, it will always be | 但对你我来说 那永远只是 |
[31:47] | our most crippling weakness. | 我们的致命软肋 |
[31:49] | Move aside, Ed! | 让开 爱德 |
[31:50] | We are better off unencumbered. | 没用羁绊 对我们更好 |
[31:56] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[31:57] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也这么说 |
[32:00] | Your mother is dead because of your weakness. | 你母亲的死 是因为你的软弱 |
[32:05] | But what you need to realize is that your weakness | 但你需要明白 你的软弱之处 |
[32:09] | was her. | 就是她 |
[32:13] | My mother was a saint! | 我母亲是个圣人 |
[32:16] | The only person who truly cared about me, | 她是唯一真心关心过我的人 |
[32:18] | and now she’s gone! | 现在她死了 |
[32:21] | And I have nothing left! | 我一无所有了 |
[32:23] | A man with nothing that he loves… | 一个人没有任何所爱 |
[32:28] | …is a man who cannot be bargained. | 就不会被人抓到把柄 |
[32:30] | A man that cannot be betrayed. | 不会被背叛 |
[32:33] | A man who answers to no one… | 不需要对任何人负责 |
[32:36] | but himself. | 只听自己的 |
[32:37] | And that is the man that I see before me. | 我眼前 就是这样一个人 |
[32:45] | A free man. | 自由的人 |
[33:14] | Are the EMTs with you? | 急救人员来了吗 |
[33:15] | Captain Barnes needs immediate attention. | 巴恩斯警监需要立刻救助 |
[33:17] | Ambulance is still inbound. | 救护车还在路上 |
[33:19] | We’ll secure the perimeter… Wait, wait, hold on! | 我们会封锁周边 等等… |
[33:22] | Behind you! | 你身后 |
[33:23] | Officer? | 警官 |
[33:25] | Officer?! | 警官 |
[33:30] | Hola. | 你好 |
[33:31] | Detective Gordon, I presume? | 戈登警探吧 |
[33:34] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[33:35] | This is Eduardo Flamingo. | 我是爱德华多·弗拉明戈 |
[33:37] | Is that name supposed to mean something to me? | 我应该听过你的大名吗 |
[33:39] | Not yet. | 你现在不知道 |
[33:40] | But it will. | 但你会知道我的厉害的 |
[33:43] | I’ll be upstairs in a few minutes. | 我马上就上楼去 |
[33:45] | I’m going to feast on your friends first. | 我要先吃掉你的朋友 |
[33:47] | Save you for dessert. | 然后留你做甜点 |
[33:50] | You try to run, | 你敢跑 |
[33:52] | I will find you. | 我一定会找到你 |
[33:55] | I won’t. | 我不会跑的 |
[33:56] | In fact, I’m coming down. | 事实上 我这就下去 |
[34:00] | What the hell is going on down there? | 下面怎么回事 |
[34:02] | We’ve got another hit man. | 又来了一个杀手 |
[34:03] | He’s just taken out all of our backup. | 他刚杀了我们的支援 |
[34:06] | I’m going down to end this. | 我要下去了结此事 |
[34:07] | You… He just killed four cops! | 你…他刚杀了四个警察 |
[34:10] | You’re not going anywhere on your own. | 你不能自己去 |
[34:11] | He’s right. I’m coming with you. | 他说得对 我跟你一起去 |
[34:13] | No, you’re staying here. | 不 你留下 |
[34:15] | You need to make sure he doesn’t bleed out. | 你得确保他不会大出血死亡 |
[34:16] | I just said you’re not going down there solo. | 我刚说了 你不能自己下去 |
[34:19] | We’ll make them come to us. | 我们让他们上来 |
[34:20] | We stay here, we’re sitting ducks. | 我们坐在这里 就是瓮中之鳖 |
[34:24] | He’s after me, boss. | 他要的是我 头儿 |
[34:30] | Go. | 去吧 |
[37:00] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[37:03] | You disappoint me. | 你真让我失望 |
[37:05] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:07] | I suggest you use it. | 我建议你好好行使这个权利 |
[37:19] | I’ll make sure he gets processed and put in lockup. | 我会去办好手续把他关起来 |
[37:21] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[37:23] | And, Parks… | 帕克斯 |
[37:25] | you did good today. | 你今天干得很棒 |
[37:44] | *For my mother looks over me.* | *因为我妈妈照顾我* |
[37:49] | And again! | 再来 |
[37:50] | *The fire has gone out* | *火已熄灭* |
[37:53] | *Wet snow from above* | *雪湿透衣衫* |
[37:56] | *But nothing will warm me more* | *没什么能比妈妈的爱* |
[37:59] | *Than my, my mother’s love.* | *更让我感到温暖* |
[38:05] | What happened to that gentleman you had tied up earlier? | 你之前绑起来的那家伙呢 |
[38:08] | Galavan’s lackey? | 盖勒文的走狗吗 |
[38:12] | Why do you ask? | 怎么了 |
[38:24] | My mother always said | 我母亲总说 |
[38:25] | a party is not a party without entertainment. | 没有节目助兴 派对不算尽兴 |
[39:03] | Sneaking out to see your girlfriend, huh? | 想偷溜出去见你女朋友吗 |
[39:06] | Selina, what are you doing here? | 塞琳娜 你来做什么 |
[39:08] | Saving your ass from making a big mistake. | 避免你犯下大错 |
[39:11] | Silver is bad news, Bruce. | 茜尔薇不是好人 布鲁斯 |
[39:14] | You’ve said that before. | 这话你说过 |
[39:15] | This time, I have proof. | 这次 我有证据 |
[39:18] | You interested? | 你想看吗 |
[39:25] | You’re going away for a long time, Mr. Flamingo. | 你要蹲很久的监狱了 弗拉明戈先生 |
[39:32] | Get up! | 起来 |
[39:35] | I said get up! | 我叫你起来 |
[40:04] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[40:05] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[40:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:11] | I almost crossed the line tonight. | 我今晚差点做了过界的事 |
[40:13] | No kidding. | 可不是 |
[40:14] | How out of character. | 真不像你 |
[40:16] | Scared me a little. | 我有点吓到了 |
[40:20] | Welcome to my world. | 我早就吓到了 |
[40:26] | Why the hell are you with me? | 你为什么跟我在一起 |
[40:29] | Beats me. | 我也不知道 |
[40:39] | Just tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[40:42] | Always. | 永远跟我说实话 |
[40:48] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:04] | Detective James Gordon’s phone. | 詹姆斯·戈登警探电话 |
[41:06] | This is Lee Thompkins speaking. | 我是小莱·汤普金斯 |
[41:08] | Hi, Alvarez. | 你好 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[41:14] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告他的 |
[41:19] | Eduardo Flamingo killed Officer Parks | 爱德华多·弗拉明戈杀了帕克斯警官 |
[41:21] | before they could get him into lockup. | 然后才被制服关起来 |
[41:43] | Hit men? | 杀手 |
[41:46] | You sent hit men after Jim Gordon, | 你派杀手去对付吉姆·戈登 |
[41:50] | after I expressly told you to do nothing | 我明确告诉你不许妄动 |
[41:53] | until I gave you orders? | 除非我下命令 |
[41:55] | Nothing. | 不许妄动 |
[41:59] | Tell me this isn’t about Barbara. | 不是为了芭芭拉吧 |
[42:02] | He hurt her. | 他伤害了她 |
[42:05] | I’m disappointed that you let a woman like that get in your head. | 你居然让那种女人搅乱你的心绪 我真失望 |
[42:08] | If you’re feeling upset, | 如果你不好受 |
[42:09] | find yourself a nice librarian to torture. | 就去找个图书管理员折磨折磨 |
[42:12] | That always cheers you up. | 总能让你开心 |
[42:13] | Everything is ready. | 现在已经万事俱备了 |
[42:16] | The brothers’ arrival is imminent. | 兄弟们即将到来 |
[42:19] | Bruce Wayne will die, | 布鲁斯·韦恩必死无疑 |
[42:21] | and his company and this city will be mine. | 他的公司 和这座城市 都将归我 |
[42:24] | Ours. | 归我们 |
[42:26] | Everything that we have worked for for so long | 我们为之努力了那么久的一切 |
[42:31] | will be ours. | 都将成为我们的 |
[42:34] | Endanger that prize again, and though it breaks my heart, | 你再敢拿这事冒险 尽管我会伤心欲绝 |
[42:38] | I will cut your throat. | 我还是会割了你的喉咙 |
[42:56] | Welcome, brothers. | 欢迎 兄弟们 |
[42:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[43:02] | Docks are closed. | 码头已经关闭了 |
[43:05] | I need to see some I.D. | 请出示身份证明 |
[43:10] | Wait… | 等等 |
[43:11] | No! | 不要 |