时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Monsters are coming, Mr. Mayor. | 怪物要来了 市长先生 |
[00:06] | Who will cleanse this city. | 他们将净化这座城市 |
[00:09] | If you sell me your company, | 如果你把公司卖给我 |
[00:10] | I will give you the name of the man who killed your parents. | 我就把杀死你父母的凶手的名字告诉你 |
[00:14] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[00:15] | I’m Bruce’s friend. | 我是布鲁斯的朋友 |
[00:16] | And you’re a piece of gutter trash. | 而你就是个下贱胚子 |
[00:18] | And you think that little minx | 而你觉得那只小狐狸精 |
[00:19] | is gonna tell you something, do you? | 会告诉你吗 |
[00:20] | Getting information out of a girl like that | 要从那样的女孩口中套取信息 |
[00:22] | requires a level of deception | 需要一定程度的骗术 |
[00:24] | that you do not yet possess. | 目前你还没那个本事 |
[00:26] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[00:27] | May I ask what the charge is? | 我能问问罪名是什么吗 |
[00:29] | The kidnapping and torture of Aubrey James. | 绑架折磨奥布雷·詹姆斯 |
[00:31] | These were Ms. Kringle’s. | 这是柯林格小姐的 |
[00:33] | A man with nothing to love is free. | 一个人没有任何所爱 就是自由的 |
[00:35] | Parks…you did good today. | 帕克斯 你今天干得很棒 |
[00:39] | Eduardo Flamingo killed Officer Parks | 爱德华多·弗拉明戈杀了帕克斯警官 |
[00:41] | before they could get him into lockup. | 然后才被制服关起来 |
[00:44] | Bruce Wayne will die, | 布鲁斯·韦恩必死无疑 |
[00:45] | and his company will be ours. | 他的公司将归我们 |
[00:48] | Everything is ready. | 现在已经万事俱备了 |
[00:50] | The brothers’ arrival is imminent. | 兄弟们即将到来 |
[00:52] | Gotham will be redeemed in blood. | 哥谭将在鲜血中得到救赎 |
[01:06] | – Please don’t hurt me! – Shut up. | -求求你不要伤害我 -闭嘴 |
[02:06] | Forget your umbrella? | 忘带伞了吗 |
[02:09] | Thought visiting hours were over. | 我还以为探视时间已经过了呢 |
[02:11] | What are rules to the man who arrested the mayor of Gotham? | 可对逮捕了哥谭市长的人 规矩算什么呢 |
[02:20] | Any chance you’re gonna tell me what this little visit is about? | 能告诉我你的来访是为何事吗 |
[02:24] | Tomorrow’s hearing, perhaps? | 也许是为了明天的听证 |
[02:26] | You’re here to gloat. | 你是来幸灾乐祸的 |
[02:28] | Does the name Katherine Parks mean anything to you? | 听过凯瑟琳·帕克斯这个名字吗 |
[02:33] | No, can’t say it does. | 没 没听说过 |
[02:38] | I’m gonna be there tomorrow. | 我明天会到场的 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna watch them put you away. | 去看他们给你判刑 |
[02:47] | Always a pleasure, Detective. | 很高兴见到你 警探 |
[03:05] | You’re soaking wet. | 你都湿透了 |
[03:10] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[03:13] | Katherine Parks was 23. | 凯瑟琳·帕克斯才23岁 |
[03:17] | On the force a year. | 刚入警队一年 |
[03:21] | And today we put her in the ground | 而今天我们为她举行了葬礼 |
[03:24] | because when I had the chance, | 因为当我有机会时 |
[03:26] | I didn’t do the only sensible thing. | 我没采取唯一明智的做法 |
[03:28] | Jim… | 吉姆… |
[03:28] | An assassin kills four cops… | 一个杀手杀了四名警察 |
[03:31] | dares me to pull the trigger, and I don’t. | 挑衅我 看我敢不敢开枪 而我没开 |
[03:35] | Explain that to me. | 你来解释解释啊 |
[03:37] | That man was your prisoner; you didn’t have a choice. | 那人是你的犯人 你别无选择 |
[03:40] | I had a choice. | 我有选择的 |
[03:42] | Yes, to uphold the law | 是啊 要么维护法律 |
[03:44] | or to become a murderer. | 要么成为一个凶手 |
[03:46] | You made the right one. | 你的选择是正确的 |
[03:47] | You think Katherine Parks feels the same way? | 你觉得凯瑟琳·帕克斯也会这么想吗 |
[03:50] | What about her family? | 她的家人呢 |
[03:54] | I went to see Galavan today. | 我今天去见盖勒文了 |
[03:57] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:58] | You’re asking did I get the guards to turn the cameras off? | 你是问我有没有让看守把摄像头关掉吗 |
[04:01] | No. But they would have. | 没有 但他们会愿意的 |
[04:04] | Galavan as good as killed Parks, Essen | 盖勒文相当于是杀了帕克斯 艾森 |
[04:06] | and a dozen other cops, | 以及其他一堆警察 |
[04:07] | and yet he sits there, | 但他却好好地坐在那里 |
[04:09] | smiling, breathing. | 还笑着 呼吸着 |
[04:11] | And tomorrow, Aubrey James is going in front of the grand jury | 而明天 奥布雷·詹姆斯就会在大陪审团前 |
[04:15] | and telling them that he was kidnapped and tortured by Galavan. | 告诉他们他被盖勒文绑架并折磨 |
[04:18] | – He’s gonna be put away for a long time. – Maybe. | -他会被关很久的 -也许吧 |
[04:22] | Just the way he acted. | 但是他那副样子 |
[04:25] | It wasn’t a man looking at a decade in prison. | 不像是一个面临十年牢狱之灾的人 |
[04:30] | I have a bad feeling. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[04:31] | Jim, it’s over. | 吉姆 已经结束了 |
[04:33] | You did good. | 你干得很好 |
[04:37] | Now, come to bed. | 来睡吧 |
[04:39] | Doctor’s orders. | 这是医嘱 |
[05:03] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[05:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:08] | The day of reckoning is at hand. | 审判日即将来临 |
[05:11] | And the blood of the nine | 九人之血 |
[05:13] | shall wash away the sin. | 将洗刷罪孽 |
[05:17] | Please! | 不要 |
[05:18] | And Gotham will be cleansed. | 哥谭将得到净化 |
[05:33] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这行不通的 |
[05:35] | This girl is a world-class liar from a family of world-class liars. | 这姑娘是来自一流骗子家族的一流骗子 |
[05:40] | She’ll see through you. Or her uncle will. | 她会看穿你的 不然她叔叔也会 |
[05:42] | Well, that’s very possible. | 那很有可能 |
[05:44] | And? | 所以呢 |
[05:47] | Bruce, they’re playing nice with you | 布鲁斯 他们假装对你友好 |
[05:49] | because they think you trust them. | 是因为他们觉得你信任他们 |
[05:52] | Once they see you don’t, | 一旦他们发现你不信任他们了 |
[05:53] | it’ll get ugly fast. | 马上就会翻脸 |
[05:55] | Your logic is flawless, Selina. | 你说的都对 塞琳娜 |
[05:56] | It’s not too late… | 现在还不算晚… |
[05:57] | If there’s even a chance Galavan knows | 即使有一丝可能盖勒文知道 |
[05:59] | who killed my parents, I have to take it. | 是谁杀了我父母 我都得试试 |
[06:03] | I told Alfred I have fencing practice after school | 我和阿尔弗雷德说我放学后要练习击剑 |
[06:05] | to buy us some time if we need it. | 这可以为我们争取点时间 |
[06:09] | The best liars always tell the truth. | 最好的骗子 总是说真话 |
[06:12] | Something to remember. | 记住了 |
[06:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:18] | That’s her car. You’d b… | 那是她的车 你赶紧… |
[06:27] | Alvarez, call the morgue. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 打电话给停尸房 |
[06:29] | See if any bodies turned up matching Gertrude Cobblepot. | 问问有没有与格特鲁德·科波特特征相符的尸体 |
[06:32] | She didn’t just vanish; Galavan killed her. | 她并不是凭空消失了 盖勒文杀了她 |
[06:34] | Did that yesterday. | 昨天已经核实过了 |
[06:35] | And you’re gonna do it again today. | 那你今天再核实一遍 |
[06:37] | I got my own cases, Gordon. | 我自己也有案子 戈登 |
[06:39] | Turn up anything on that symbol we found in the penthouse? | 在顶层公寓发现的那个标志有查到什么吗 |
[06:42] | No. I’m waiting for Father Mike up at St. Bart’s. | 没呢 我在等圣巴特教堂的麦克神父回话 |
[06:44] | Sent him a picture of the cassock, too. | 袍子的照片也发了他一份 |
[06:46] | He’s up on all that religious mumbo-jumbo. | 他很了解那些宗教玩意儿 |
[06:49] | What exactly are we after here? | 我们到底想找什么 |
[06:51] | Something tying Galavan to the murders | 将盖勒文与艾森 帕克斯 |
[06:52] | of Essen, Parks, any of the people he killed. | 和其他人被杀关联起来的证据 |
[06:55] | Not to state the obvious, Jim, but the guy’s going to jail. | 这话有点多余 吉姆 但他要进监狱了 |
[06:59] | – I went to see him last night. – Yeah? | -我昨天去见他了 -是吗 |
[07:01] | Get the guards to turn off the camera? | 让守卫关摄像头了吗 |
[07:03] | The look on his face, Harvey… | 他脸上的表情 哈维… |
[07:05] | I don’t know, I can’t describe it. | 说不好 我无法形容 |
[07:07] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:09] | God… | 天哪 |
[07:10] | Guy gets stabbed; | 他都被刺伤了 |
[07:11] | I thought we’d have at least a week of peace. | 我以为我们至少能太平一周呢 |
[07:14] | Hey, Cap! How you doing? Did you get my flowers? | 警监 你怎么样 收到我送的花了吗 |
[07:18] | Captain, how you feeling? | 警监 您怎么样 |
[07:19] | Eh, five-by-five. | 还行 |
[07:21] | Damn doc would’ve had me in bed a week if I’d have let him. | 如果我不说话 那医生就会让我躺一周 |
[07:24] | Got something for you. | 有案子给你 |
[07:25] | Unis found a dead body down by the port, | 巡警在码头发现了一具尸体 |
[07:28] | throat cut from ear to ear. | 喉咙从左到右被切开 |
[07:29] | The vic’s a career dirtbag, but the work’s the same. | 虽然死者是人渣 但工作还是要做 |
[07:31] | Uh, sir, if it’s all the same, I’d like to stay on Galavan. | 长官 如果没关系 我想继续查盖勒文 |
[07:34] | It isn’t. Galavan’s cooked, | 不行 盖勒文完蛋了 |
[07:36] | so you’re back in the rotation. What? | 所以要继续给你安排工作 怎么了 |
[07:38] | I just feel like we’re missing something, sir. | 我只是觉得我们遗漏了什么 长官 |
[07:40] | There’s some piece of the puzzle | 疑团的一部分 |
[07:42] | that’s gonna come back and bite us. | 最终会让我们措手不及 |
[07:44] | Just give me a few more days. | 再给我几天时间 |
[07:45] | Answer’s no. | 不行 |
[07:46] | Be pissed, but it’s for your own good. | 尽管生气吧 但这是为你好 |
[07:49] | Oh, and, uh… | 还有 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry about Parks. | 帕克斯的事很遗憾 |
[07:54] | She deserved better. | 她不该那样惨死 |
[07:57] | Yo, Jim! | 吉姆 |
[07:59] | Message from Father Mike. | 麦克神父发来消息 |
[08:00] | That symbol is from something | 那标志是 |
[08:02] | called the Order of St. Dumas. | 圣杜马修会的 |
[08:04] | They used to have an abbey downtown. | 他们以前在市中心有间修道院 |
[08:07] | Barnes just told me to lay off of Galavan. | 巴恩斯刚刚叫我别再追查盖勒文 |
[08:09] | Well, then you probably don’t care | 那你可能不会在乎 |
[08:10] | that the mayor’s office tried to buy the abbey last week. | 市长办公室上周想买下那间修道院 |
[08:14] | – Galavan tried to buy it? – Yeah. | -盖勒文想买下它 -是的 |
[08:15] | Some urban development nonsense. | 以城市开发作借口 |
[08:17] | New owners said no. | 新业主拒绝了 |
[08:18] | It’s a Chinese slap-slap joint now. | 那儿现在是华人按摩院 |
[08:25] | Hell with it. You got the address? | 管他呢 你拿到地址了吗 |
[08:26] | Yep. Let’s go get lucky. | 拿到了 去沾沾桃花运吧 |
[09:13] | Your uncle made me an offer: the name of my parents’ killer | 你叔叔曾向我提议 以杀害我父母凶手的名字 |
[09:16] | in exchange for selling him my shares in Wayne Enterprises. | 交换我把我韦恩集团的股份卖给他 |
[09:19] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[09:20] | But circumstances have changed. | 但现在情况变了 |
[09:23] | You’re going to sell? | 你要卖给他吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 不 |
[09:26] | – Then… – Your uncle was arrested, and his assets are frozen. | -那 -你叔叔被捕了 资产也遭冻结 |
[09:29] | Tell him I’ll pay for his defense; in exchange, | 告诉他我会帮他支付辩护费 作为交换 |
[09:32] | he gives me the name. | 他把名字告诉我 |
[09:34] | You’re taking advantage of him. | 你在趁火打劫 |
[09:35] | I have something he needs, he has something I need, that’s all. | 我们相互手握对方所需 仅此而已 |
[09:38] | Do you believe what people are saying about him? | 你相信人们说他的那些话吗 |
[09:41] | I don’t care what people say. | 我不在乎人们怎么说 |
[09:44] | My father was investigating Wayne Enterprises, | 我父亲本来正在调查韦恩集团 |
[09:46] | then he and my mother were killed. | 然后他和我母亲就遭人杀害 |
[09:48] | Last year, I investigated Wayne Enterprises, | 去年 我也调查了韦恩集团 |
[09:50] | and someone tried to kill Alfred. | 然后有人企图杀阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:52] | Either I find out who killed my parents | 我必须找出杀死我父母的凶手 |
[09:54] | and stop whatever’s happening in my company, or I’m dead. | 并阻止公司的罪行 不然我就死定了 |
[09:59] | I need that name. | 我需要那个名字 |
[10:01] | The grand jury hearing is today. | 大陪审团听证会就在今天 |
[10:03] | He’s going to be cleared. | 他会被无罪释放的 |
[10:04] | What if he’s not? | 如果他没有呢 |
[10:05] | What then? | 那怎么办 |
[10:07] | Silver, get him to tell you the name, | 茜尔薇 让他把那个名字告诉你 |
[10:09] | and I will make sure he has the best defense money can buy, | 我会保证他可以得到最好的辩护 |
[10:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:12] | You think he’s guilty. | 既然你觉得他有罪 |
[10:15] | Why would you believe anything he says? | 那为什么还相信他说的话呢 |
[10:18] | Because it would come from you. | 因为是由你来告诉我 |
[10:21] | If you bring me the name, I’ll know it’s real. | 如果是你告诉我那个名字 我就知道是真的 |
[10:39] | Do you mean that? | 你真这么想吗 |
[10:51] | I’ll call you after I talk to him. | 我见过他后就给你打电话 |
[11:03] | Still got to get the name. | 还是得拿到名字 |
[11:05] | I will. I’m late for school. | 我会的 我上学要迟到了 |
[11:23] | Not yet. | 不到时候 |
[11:37] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[11:40] | Doesn’t look much like a massage parlor. | 看起来不像个按摩院啊 |
[11:42] | Maybe there’s another entrance. | 可能还有其他入口吧 |
[11:55] | Get these girls out of here. | 让这些女孩快走 |
[11:56] | Come on, come on. Come on. | 快走 快 快点 |
[12:02] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[12:05] | Sir? | 先生 |
[12:38] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:42] | Drop the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[12:45] | The day of reckoning is at hand, | 审判日即将来临 |
[12:48] | and the blood of nine shall wash away the sin. | 九人之血将洗刷罪孽 |
[12:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:52] | What’s your connection to Galavan? | 你与盖勒文有什么关系 |
[12:54] | And Gotham shall be cleansed. | 哥谭将得到净化 |
[13:07] | The girls at the parlor say they saw at least six monks. | 按摩院的女孩说她们看到至少六个僧侣 |
[13:12] | They have to be a part of this same Order of St. Dumas. | 他们一定也是这个圣杜马修会的 |
[13:15] | Bullock’s contact says they’re penitents. | 布洛克的线人说他们是苦行僧 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I forgot my dictionary in my purse. | 嗯 我把字典落在包包里了 |
[13:21] | They believed in purification through pain. | 他们相信通过痛苦来净化心灵 |
[13:24] | Blood. | 鲜血 |
[13:26] | They were big in the old days in Gotham. | 他们曾在哥谭盛极一时 |
[13:28] | Then about a hundred years ago, vanished. | 然后在大约一百年前突然消失了 |
[13:31] | It was their crest we found in Galavan’s penthouse. | 我们在盖勒文的顶层公寓里找到的就是他们的纹章 |
[13:34] | And now they’re back and they’re pissed off | 现在他们回来了 发现自己的 |
[13:36] | that their home is a high-end rub-and-tug joint. | 老窝变成了高级妓院 就勃然大怒 |
[13:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Gather what you have and give it to Alvarez. | 把你掌握的整理一下交给阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[13:43] | Captain, these monks could be the key | 警监 这些僧侣可能是 |
[13:45] | to whatever Galavan is planning. | 盖勒文计划的关键 |
[13:46] | As I recall, Detective, I already gave you a case. | 我记得我已经给了你一个案子 警探 |
[13:49] | And I expressly told you | 而且我还特别嘱咐你 |
[13:50] | to move away from Galavan. | 别再纠结盖勒文 |
[13:52] | The dead guy at the ports– | 港口那个死人 |
[13:54] | he attacked a woman across town yesterday. | 他昨天在城市另一头袭击了一位女士 |
[13:56] | In her statement, she said her attacker was pulled off | 在她的证词中 她说袭击她的人被一群 |
[13:59] | by a man dressed like a monk. | 穿着僧侣袍的人拽走了 |
[14:02] | Does the universe normally like you this much, Detective? | 宇宙总这么喜欢你吗 警探 |
[14:04] | First time. | 这是头一次 |
[14:05] | All right, say they’re the same monks. | 好吧 就算是同一批僧侣 |
[14:07] | Why would they kill a bunch of bankers and some… | 他们为什么要杀掉一群银行家和一个… |
[14:10] | nobody street thug? | 无名的街头混混 |
[14:11] | The monk said, | 那僧侣说 |
[14:13] | “The blood of the nine shall wash away the sin.” | “九人之血将洗刷罪孽” |
[14:16] | It’s obviously some sort of ritual. | 显然是某种仪式 |
[14:18] | And if Galavan is connected, | 如果盖勒文也牵扯其中 |
[14:20] | what does he stand to gain? | 他能从中得到什么好处 |
[14:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:22] | We have to find a monk and get him to talk. | 我们得找到一个僧侣让他告诉我们 |
[14:25] | Well, considering what this last one did, | 考虑到上一个做了什么 |
[14:26] | that might not be so easy. | 这可能没那么容易 |
[14:27] | Captain, it’s no coincidence | 警监 这事发生在 |
[14:29] | that this is happening just as Galavan’s about to stand trial. | 盖勒文即将受审的时候 绝不是巧合 |
[14:32] | Whatever it is, it’s going down today. | 不管是什么 今天就会发生了 |
[14:35] | “The blood of the nine.” | “九人之血” |
[14:36] | Five are already dead. | 已经死了五个 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:41] | But I still want you at the grand jury to hear James’ testimony. | 但我依然要你去听詹姆斯向大陪审团作证 |
[14:44] | And, Gordon, whatever this is, | 还有 戈登 不管是什么阴谋 |
[14:46] | stop it. | 阻止它 |
[14:52] | Bruce, it’s Silver. | 布鲁斯 是茜尔薇 |
[14:54] | I just saw my uncle. | 我刚见过了我叔叔 |
[14:56] | He agreed to your deal. | 他同意了你的条件 |
[14:58] | Everything you asked. | 你的所有要求 |
[15:00] | He… he told me the name, Bruce. | 他把名字告诉了我 布鲁斯 |
[15:02] | Meet me across the way after school. | 放学后到街对面见我 |
[15:23] | Don’t scream. Don’t run. | 别喊 别跑 |
[15:26] | Just get in. | 上车就是 |
[15:28] | Or we kill the girl. | 不然我们杀了这女孩 |
[15:40] | Go. | 走吧 |
[15:47] | The scar tissue’s old. | 这疤痕组织很老 |
[15:48] | See how the wounds wrap over his shoulder? | 看到伤口越过了他的肩膀吗 |
[15:51] | It was definitely self-inflicted. | 这绝对是他自己弄的 |
[15:52] | I stabbed him, he didn’t flinch. | 我捅了他 他丝毫没退缩 |
[15:54] | And there are thick scars on the palms. | 他手掌上还有很厚伤痕 |
[15:56] | He cut himself there repeatedly. | 他曾反复地划伤自己 |
[15:58] | Father Mike said the leaders cut themselves | 麦克神父说领袖们会割伤自己 |
[16:00] | and then mark the followers with the blood, like a blessing. | 用血标记追随者 算是赐福 |
[16:03] | Charming. | 真好 |
[16:05] | Dug up two more bodies from the past three days. | 又找到这三天内发现的另两具尸体 |
[16:07] | Career hoods. | 都是职业罪犯 |
[16:08] | Killed somewhere, then dumped– both their throats cut. | 死后被弃尸 都是割喉 |
[16:11] | Seven down, | 死了七个 |
[16:13] | two to go. | 还剩两个 |
[16:14] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[16:15] | How has nobody seen these monks till now? | 为什么之前没一个人见过这些僧侣呢 |
[16:18] | A, they’re killing people and carrying them across town, | 首先 他们杀人后 远距离弃尸 |
[16:20] | and B, they’re monks. | 其次 他们是僧侣啊 |
[16:24] | The woman who was attacked yesterday, | 昨天遭袭的那个女人 |
[16:26] | she said the monk vanished | 她说僧侣和袭击者 |
[16:28] | with the attacker, but… | 一起消失了 但是 |
[16:30] | that alley was a dead end. | 那小巷是个死胡同 |
[16:38] | The sewers. | 下水道 |
[16:40] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[16:47] | So, the monk drags the woman’s attacker | 僧侣将袭击了那女子的人拽进了 |
[16:52] | into the alley above us. | 我们头上的小巷 |
[16:55] | Next thing, he’s food for seagulls. | 接下来 他就喂海鸥了 |
[17:00] | Ports are this way. | 港口在这边 |
[17:08] | Again? | 又来 |
[17:11] | Did you try jiggling the handle? | 有没有摇摇把手试试 |
[17:15] | Well, what did you put down it? | 你往里面放什么了 |
[17:19] | Dr. Thompkins, can I help you? | 汤普金斯医生 有什么事吗 |
[17:21] | Hi, Ed. This is the autopsy on the dead monk. | 爱德 这是死掉僧侣的尸检报告 |
[17:23] | Jim wants you to run toxicology. | 吉姆要你做个毒检 |
[17:26] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[17:27] | The need to inflict that kind of pain on oneself. | 那种想要自虐的冲动 |
[17:30] | Is there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[17:32] | No. | 没了 |
[17:34] | Yes. | 其实有 |
[17:36] | Was that Kristen you were just talking to? | 你刚才是在和柯丽丝汀通话吗 |
[17:39] | What? | 什么 |
[17:39] | Oh, sorry. It sounded like you were talking | 抱歉 你听起来像是在和 |
[17:41] | to somebody in your apartment, and who besides… | 你家里的人讲话 你家除了她 |
[17:43] | I was talking to my plumber. | 我是在和水管工说话 |
[17:46] | Well, have you heard from Kristen? | 你有跟柯丽丝汀联系吗 |
[17:48] | I know she said she was sick. I was thinking of stopping by… | 我知道她说她病了 我想去看看她 |
[17:50] | As it happens, she’s not sick. | 其实 她没病 |
[17:52] | She lied. | 她说了谎 |
[17:54] | To all of us. | 骗了我们所有人 |
[17:55] | I just found out, Miss Kringle left town | 我才得知 柯丽丝汀小姐 |
[17:57] | with Officer Dougherty. | 和多尔蒂警官一起离开了这里 |
[17:59] | She left Gotham with Dougherty? | 她和多尔蒂一起离开了哥谭 |
[18:02] | But he was abusive. | 但他家暴啊 |
[18:04] | Love. | 爱情嘛 |
[18:07] | I-I’m… I’m stunned. | 真没想到 |
[18:15] | Do you need to get that? | 你要接吗 |
[18:17] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 不用 |
[18:26] | Oh, Ed… | 爱德 |
[18:27] | you must be devastated. | 你一定很难过 |
[18:29] | Right now, I’m just trying to focus on the job. | 现在 我只想集中精神工作 |
[18:32] | Well, let me know if you ever want to talk. | 你要想找人谈谈 尽管找我 |
[18:34] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢 有你这话就够了 |
[18:47] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:48] | Where is the spicy mustard? | 辣芥末在哪 |
[18:51] | You better not have finished… | 最好不是被你吃完了… |
[18:53] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[19:03] | Silver, are you okay? What happened? | 茜尔薇 你还好吗 发生了什么事 |
[19:12] | You have one chance. | 我只给你一个机会 |
[19:14] | You let us go… | 放我们走 |
[19:18] | You talk… | 我叫你开口 |
[19:19] | when I tell you to. | 你再说 |
[19:22] | Understand? | 明白没 |
[19:24] | Now… So you know, we are outside of the city, | 好了 告诉你们 我们在城外 |
[19:28] | and there is absolutely no one to hear you scream, | 绝对没人听得到你们求救 |
[19:31] | except me. | 只有我能听到 |
[19:33] | You work for the people inside Wayne Enterprises. | 你为韦恩集团的人做事吗 |
[19:35] | Whoever’s paying you… | 不管谁是你老板… |
[19:39] | Again… | 再说一遍… |
[19:41] | you talk when I tell you to. | 我叫你开口你再说 |
[19:45] | Now, my employers have heard | 我老板听说 |
[19:48] | that you are thinking of selling your company shares | 你在考虑把你的公司股份 |
[19:52] | to the uncle of this one? | 卖给这小姑娘的叔叔 |
[19:55] | That’s not good. | 这不是什么好事 |
[19:57] | But not why we’re here. | 但不是抓你们来的原因 |
[19:59] | The issue is: someone’s been nosing into the deaths… | 主要问题是 最近有人打探… |
[20:04] | of Thomas… | 托马斯… |
[20:06] | and poor Martha Wayne. | 和玛莎·韦恩遇害的事 |
[20:09] | And I wonder who. | 不知是谁呢 |
[20:13] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:15] | We know it was blondie’s uncle. | 我们都知道是金发姑娘的叔叔 |
[20:18] | So… I’ve been tasked to find out | 我的任务呢…就是查明 |
[20:21] | what dear old uncle told little Bruce Wayne. | 亲爱的叔叔都跟小布鲁斯·韦恩说过什么 |
[20:26] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[20:27] | Galavan didn’t tell me anything. | 盖勒文什么都没告诉我 |
[20:30] | You think | 你以为 |
[20:31] | that I won’t hurt you because you’re a kid? | 你是孩子 我就不会打你吗 |
[20:35] | Or because you’re you? | 或者因为你有名 |
[20:38] | How’d that work out for your mummy and daddy? | 看看你妈妈和爸爸的下场吧 |
[20:43] | There are billions at stake here. | 这事关数十亿 |
[20:47] | And that’s with a B. | 数十亿啊 |
[20:50] | Do what you want to me. | 你想动手就动手吧 |
[20:52] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[20:53] | Okay, so we start with Goldilocks. | 好 那就从金发妞开始下手吧 |
[20:55] | You touch her, and I swear… | 你敢动她 我发誓… |
[20:58] | Yeah? | 你会怎样 |
[20:59] | I’ve been threatened by the best, kid, and you… | 我被好多厉害人物威胁过 小子 你… |
[21:04] | not exactly terrifying. | 你的威胁太弱了 |
[21:07] | Now, let me tell you | 我来告诉你 |
[21:09] | how this is going to go. | 接下来会怎么样吧 |
[21:12] | In a minute, | 稍后 |
[21:14] | I’m gonna take one of you | 我会带你们中的一位 |
[21:17] | into the back | 到里屋去 |
[21:19] | and start cutting off your fingers. | 开始切掉你们的手指 |
[21:22] | And you’re gonna talk. | 你们会招的 |
[21:24] | I’ve been doing this a very, very long time, | 我在这行混了有些年头了 |
[21:27] | and everyone talks. | 人人都会招的 |
[21:32] | So… unless you’re really into wearing mittens, | 除非你们特别喜欢戴连指手套 |
[21:36] | this is your last chance. | 这是你们最后的机会了 |
[21:38] | What does Theo Galavan know? | 西奥·盖勒文知道什么 |
[21:48] | Okey-dokey. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:54] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[21:56] | – No, wait, stop! Stop, stop, stop! – No! | -不要 等下 停下 -不要 |
[21:58] | Silver, you have to tell him. | 茜尔薇 你得告诉他 |
[21:59] | I’ll hold my side of the deal, I promise. Please. | 我会履行承诺的 我保证 求你了 |
[22:01] | Please. I promise. | 求你了 我保证 |
[22:04] | But my uncle didn’t tell me anything. | 但我叔叔什么都没跟我说 |
[22:06] | But you left me a message. | 但你给我留言了 |
[22:08] | I was supposed to keep you busy till this evening. | 我的任务是拖住你 到今晚上 |
[22:11] | He’s sure he’s going to be freed. | 他确定自己能脱罪 |
[22:13] | Then he’ll convince you to sell your company. | 然后他会说服你卖掉自己的公司 |
[22:16] | I’m sorry, Bruce. | 对不起 布鲁斯 |
[22:18] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[22:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:20] | I don’t! | 我不知道 |
[22:22] | That’s a pity. | 真可惜 |
[22:23] | – No. – No! | -不 -不 |
[22:24] | Kid. | 小子 |
[22:25] | No! Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[22:26] | Kid. You really need better taste in women. | 小子 你女朋友不怎样啊 |
[22:29] | No! | 不要 |
[22:33] | No! | 不要 |
[22:34] | Stop! Bruce! | 不要 布鲁斯 |
[22:46] | Just when you think Gotham’s shown her last jewel, | 你还以为已经见识过哥谭最后的珍宝了 |
[22:49] | she reveals herself like a flower. | 她又再次让你惊艳 |
[22:51] | You’re mixing metaphors. | 你在瞎比喻 |
[22:52] | I’m in a freakin’ sewer. | 我在下水道里 |
[22:56] | You hear something? | 你听到声音了吗 |
[23:00] | A voice. | 有人声 |
[23:20] | I know this bum. | 我认识这家伙 |
[23:22] | Muscle for hire. | 雇佣打手 |
[23:23] | Check out the finger painting on the forehead. | 看看额头上的手指画 |
[23:26] | Victim at the port had the same thing. | 码头的死者也一样 |
[23:28] | Like a blessing. | 是一种赐福 |
[23:30] | Whoever did this can’t be too far away. | 凶手肯定没跑远 |
[23:32] | We should… | 我们应该… |
[23:33] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[23:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不不不 |
[23:43] | Please, please, don’t. Hold. | 拜托 别掉下来 撑住 |
[23:54] | He needs an ambulance. | 他需要救护车 |
[23:57] | We got to wake him up, make him talk. | 我们得弄醒他 逼他开口 |
[23:59] | Religious fanatic who doesn’t feel pain? What’s our angle? | 拿感受不到疼痛的宗教疯子能有什么办法 |
[24:02] | These nut-jobs have killed eight people. Whatever their plan is, | 这些疯子杀了八个人 不管他们想干什么 |
[24:05] | whatever Galavan’s up to, it is happening now. | 不管盖勒文想干什么 他们马上要动手了 |
[24:08] | We make him talk. | 我们得逼他开口 |
[24:09] | What are we gonna do, torture him? | 我们怎么办 折磨他吗 |
[24:10] | Threaten to let him die? He wouldn’t care. | 威胁不救他吗 他不会在乎的 |
[24:15] | There’s no signal down here. | 这下面没有信号 |
[24:16] | I’ll call in, but I got to go up. | 我去呼叫支援 但我得上去 |
[24:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | God! | 天啊 |
[24:21] | The day… | 审判… |
[24:23] | …of reckoning. | 日 |
[24:27] | The day… of reckoning, brother. | 审判日 兄弟 |
[24:40] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[24:48] | Well, if nothing else, | 别的不说 |
[24:50] | today has given me a newfound respect for boy billionaires. | 今天让我对小富二代增添了一丝尊敬 |
[24:55] | Kid’s tougher than he looks. | 小家伙比看上去骨头要硬多了 |
[24:57] | Didn’t know a damn thing. | 什么都不知道 |
[24:58] | Did you kill him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[25:00] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[25:03] | But the rest is kind of up to you. | 但接下来要取决于你了 |
[25:06] | I told you… | 我说过了… |
[25:07] | my uncle didn’t tell me anything. | 我叔叔什么都没告诉我 |
[25:10] | Are you gonna stick to that story? | 你还要坚持这种说法吗 |
[25:11] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[25:13] | Bruce, I’m sorry! I don’t know anything! | 布鲁斯 对不起 我什么都不知道 |
[25:15] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:18] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[25:20] | The Wayne kid– | 韦恩家那孩子… |
[25:22] | he’s got some sap in him. | 他还有点骨气 |
[25:24] | But you… | 但是你… |
[25:26] | You know when you meet someone, and you just don’t click? | 有时候看到一个人 就觉得她不顺眼 |
[25:32] | That’s the way I feel about you. | 这就是我对你的感觉 |
[25:34] | That’s why this is gonna be so much easier. | 所以这对我来说会简单多了 |
[25:40] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna make sure that you are telling the truth. | 我要让你说实话 |
[25:48] | Touch me, and my uncle will have you gutted. | 你敢动我 我叔叔就会宰了你 |
[25:51] | Every person you love will die screaming. | 你爱的每一个人都会尖叫着死去 |
[25:55] | I’ve had enough of this. | 我受够了 |
[25:57] | Let me go. Now! | 马上放了我 |
[25:59] | Well, hello! | 你好啊 |
[26:02] | Nice to meet ya! | 认识你很高兴 |
[26:04] | I knew there was someone hiding in there. | 我就知道刚刚那不是真正的你 |
[26:06] | Are you deaf as well as ugly? | 你是又聋又丑吗 |
[26:09] | I said… let me go! | 我说了 放了我 |
[26:12] | I heard you, princess. | 我听到了 公主 |
[26:16] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[26:18] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:19] | Malone! It’s Malone! | 马龙 那人叫马龙 |
[26:22] | – What’s that? – Malone. That’s the name. | -什么 -马龙 他叫这个 |
[26:25] | The man who killed Bruce Wayne’s parents. | 这就是杀死了布鲁斯·韦恩父母的人 |
[26:28] | So your uncle did tell you. | 你叔叔的确告诉你了啊 |
[26:30] | Not today. Before. | 不是今天 早告诉我了 |
[26:31] | When he first found out. | 他最初得知时就告诉我了 |
[26:33] | Malone’s a very common name. | 马龙是个常见的姓氏 |
[26:34] | His first name begins with “M.” | 他名字首字母是M |
[26:36] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[26:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[26:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:42] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:46] | Are we good? | 行了吧 |
[26:51] | Yes. | 行了 |
[26:55] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[26:58] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[26:59] | The gutter trash? | 那个下贱胚子 |
[27:02] | Bruce… what’s happening? | 布鲁斯 怎么回事 |
[27:05] | What does it look like, dummy? | 你觉得呢 白痴 |
[27:07] | We tricked you. | 我们骗了你 |
[27:09] | Though, if it was up to me, | 不过 要是我说了算 |
[27:11] | you would’ve lost a few fingers. | 你就会少几根手指了 |
[27:14] | Going soft, Tom? | 你心软了吗 汤姆 |
[27:16] | Cat. | 小猫 |
[27:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:21] | Thank you, Mr. Wayne. | 谢谢你 韦恩先生 |
[27:23] | Pleasure doing business. | 跟你做生意很愉快 |
[27:24] | Sorry about the slaps. | 那几个耳刮子抱歉了 |
[27:26] | Now are you two gonna be okay with this one, | 你俩应付她没问题吧 |
[27:29] | or would you like me to, uh…? | 还是需要我… |
[27:31] | Nah. We’re cool. | 不用 没事的 |
[27:34] | Mr. Wayne. Boys. | 韦恩先生 再会了 我们走 |
[27:39] | You’re probably very confused right now. | 你现在大概觉得很困惑 |
[27:42] | Probably have a million questions going through your head. | 脑子里大概有无数个问题 |
[27:45] | Bruce, please… | 布鲁斯 求你 |
[27:45] | Be quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[27:47] | I trusted you, Silver. | 我信任你 茜尔薇 |
[27:49] | Even after your uncle was arrested, | 即便是在你叔叔被捕之后 |
[27:50] | I still believed you were my friend. | 我还是相信你是我的朋友 |
[27:53] | It was finally Selina who convinced me otherwise. | 最终 是塞琳娜让我看清了你的面目 |
[27:56] | I never bought your stupid act. | 我就从没信过你那套戏码 |
[27:58] | She broke into your apartment, | 她闯进了你的公寓 |
[28:01] | found the file you had on me. | 找到了一份关于我的资料 |
[28:03] | It was clear that you’d been sent to push me to sell my company, | 显然 你是被派来说服我卖掉公司的 |
[28:05] | that your entire family was corrupt, | 你一家人都不是好人 |
[28:07] | but I still had to find out | 但我还是得查明 |
[28:08] | what your uncle knew about my parents’ murder. | 你叔叔对我父母的凶案掌握的情况 |
[28:10] | Now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[28:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Bruce! Wait. | 布鲁斯 等等 |
[28:17] | That name wasn’t real. | 那个名字不是真的 |
[28:19] | It was just something I made up to stop him. | 只是我编的 好阻止他 |
[28:23] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[28:24] | You only made it up | 你自己被架在刀上 |
[28:26] | when you were under the knife, | 你才编了个名字 |
[28:28] | not when Bruce was getting tortured. | 布鲁斯被折磨时却什么都没说 |
[28:31] | You little bitch, I’ll… | 你个小婊子 |
[28:32] | Please. | 来啊 |
[28:34] | Try it. | 动手试试啊 |
[28:40] | You’re right about my uncle. | 你说对我叔叔了 |
[28:42] | He’s everything everyone says. | 他就是大家说的那样 |
[28:45] | Worse. | 还更糟 |
[28:47] | When he finds out what I told you, | 如果被他发现我向你泄密了 |
[28:50] | he’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[28:52] | You pretended to be my friend. | 你装作是我的朋友 |
[28:58] | Good-bye, Silver. | 再见了 茜尔薇 |
[29:00] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[29:02] | The things you told me today. | 你今天跟我说的话 |
[29:06] | I believed you. | 我相信了你 |
[29:08] | Yes. That was the point. | 是啊 要的就是这样 |
[29:11] | Bruce, you can’t do this. | 布鲁斯 你不能这么对我 |
[29:15] | It isn’t you. | 这不像你 |
[29:25] | That’s what you think. | 那是你这么想 |
[29:31] | But you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[29:36] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[29:38] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[29:40] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[29:59] | The ambulance is… | 救护车 |
[30:05] | Drink… brother. | 喝吧 兄弟 |
[30:10] | Can’t… see. | 看不到 |
[30:11] | You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[30:12] | Lie still. | 别动 |
[30:13] | The police? | 警察呢 |
[30:14] | Dead. We got here just in time. | 死了 我们及时赶到了 |
[30:18] | The blood of the nine… | 九人之血 |
[30:20] | Shall wash away the sin. | 将洗刷罪孽 |
[30:23] | I fulfilled my task, brother. | 我已经完成了任务 兄弟 |
[30:26] | All that remains | 只剩下 |
[30:28] | is the son. | 那小子了 |
[30:29] | Yes. The son. | 是的 那小子 |
[30:32] | Give me your blessing, brother. | 赐福我吧 兄弟 |
[30:39] | Please. | 求你 |
[30:57] | The Son of Gotham | 哥谭之子 |
[30:58] | shall die, | 必死无疑 |
[31:01] | and the city | 哥谭 |
[31:02] | shall be cleansed. | 将得到净化 |
[31:06] | Detective, where is the…? | 警探 那位… |
[31:08] | What? | 什么 |
[31:13] | Who are you?! | 你是谁 |
[31:14] | GCPD. You’re under arrest. | 哥谭市警局 你被捕了 |
[31:16] | Take him to the hospital, see if you can get anything from him. | 送他去医院 看看能不能问出什么来 |
[31:19] | I got to see Barnes. | 我得去见巴恩斯 |
[31:31] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[31:33] | Bruce, you in here? | 布鲁斯 你在吗 |
[31:35] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[31:38] | Master B, you here? | 小布少爷 你在吗 |
[31:44] | You’re trespassing. | 你在擅闯民宅 |
[31:47] | I’m looking for Bruce Wayne. | 我在找布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[31:49] | Now, he’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[31:51] | He’s not home, he’s not at school. | 不在家 不在学校 |
[31:53] | My guess, he’s with that snotty little niece of yours. | 我猜 你跟你那个贱丫头侄女在一起呢 |
[31:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:58] | Now, I suggest you leave | 我建议你赶紧离开 |
[32:00] | while you still can. | 趁你还可以 |
[32:02] | I see you’re a bit of a player, are you? | 看来你也挺有两下子啊 |
[32:05] | As it were then, Tabby. | 那好吧 塔比 |
[32:07] | Big bad Galavan barks the orders, and you scamper around, | 大坏蛋盖勒文下命令 你就蹦来跳去 |
[32:10] | bringing home dead rabbits, | 叼死兔子给他 |
[32:11] | so you might get a little pat on the head? | 换他拍拍你的脑袋 表示满意吗 |
[32:12] | I wonder what he’d do if I just disappeared you. | 如果我把你变没了 他会怎么办呢 |
[32:16] | Honestly, I don’t think he’d care. | 老实说 我觉得他不会在意的 |
[32:18] | If I learn anything has happened to that little boy, | 如果我得知 那孩子出了什么事 |
[32:22] | we’ll find out, won’t we? | 我们就会知道他会不会在意了 |
[32:43] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[33:04] | For the record, I was telling the truth. | 告诉你 我说的是实话 |
[33:07] | I have no idea where Bruce Wayne is. | 我真不知道布鲁斯·韦恩在哪 |
[33:09] | But I’ll tell him you were asking. | 但我会告诉他你在打听 |
[33:51] | Mr. Dent, your witness. | 丹特先生 你方证人 |
[33:53] | So, Mayor James… | 詹姆斯市长 |
[33:56] | Excuse me, Mr. Dent. | 抱歉 丹特先生 |
[33:57] | I think you mean former mayor. | 你是说前市长吧 |
[33:59] | I’m just a citizen of Gotham… | 我只是一名哥谭公民了 |
[34:02] | here to tell the truth. | 只是来说出实话 |
[34:07] | Mr. James… | 詹姆斯先生 |
[34:09] | …if you could begin by telling us | 麻烦你告诉我们 |
[34:11] | where you spent the month of October this year. | 你今年10月是在哪度过的 |
[34:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[34:15] | Bullock and I captured one of the monks. | 布洛克和我抓住了一名僧侣 |
[34:17] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[34:18] | They’re completing some sort of ritual | 他们在完成某种仪式 |
[34:19] | to cleanse the city of sin. | 想要净化哥谭的罪孽 |
[34:21] | They have one victim left. | 他们还剩一个人要杀 |
[34:23] | They’re calling him the Son of Gotham. | 并称之为哥谭之子 |
[34:25] | Did they say anything about Galavan? | 他们提到盖勒文了吗 |
[34:29] | – I was not kidnapped by Theo Galavan. – They didn’t, did they? | -我没有被西奥·盖勒文绑架 -没有吧 |
[34:34] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[34:36] | Mr. James, please repeat what you said. | 詹姆斯先生 请重复你的话 |
[34:40] | Theo Galavan did not kidnap me. | 西奥·盖勒文没有绑架我 |
[34:44] | Your Honor, the witness has suffered… | 法官大人 证人遭受了… |
[34:45] | Please explain yourself, sir. | 请说明 先生 |
[34:48] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[34:49] | Who held you captive? | 是谁囚禁了你 |
[34:52] | Oswald Cobblepot, the Penguin. | 是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 企鹅 |
[34:54] | He hates Theo Galavan. | 他恨西奥·盖勒文 |
[34:56] | He tried to kill him multiple times. | 他多次企图杀他 |
[35:00] | He told me what to say. | 是他告诉我该说什么 |
[35:02] | He threatened me with terrible things. | 他对我做出可怕的威胁 |
[35:04] | – He’s lying! – Gordon! Gordon! | -他撒谎 -戈登 戈登 |
[35:06] | Detective Gordon, silence! | 戈登警探 请安静 |
[35:08] | – Gordon! – Your Honor, | -戈登 -法官大人 |
[35:09] | I move my client be released at once. | 我要求马上释放我的当事人 |
[35:11] | Your Honor, the State requests a recess to further… | 法官大人 检方要求休庭 进一步… |
[35:13] | Quiet. Mr. James, you do realize you are under oath? | 安静 詹姆斯先生 你知道你宣了誓吧 |
[35:20] | Oswald Cobblepot… | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[35:22] | tortured me, put my head in a box. | 他折磨我 把我的脑袋锁进箱子里 |
[35:26] | He made me lie. | 他逼我撒谎 |
[35:29] | I’m so very, very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:31] | In light of Mr. James’ testimony and the complete absence of | 鉴于詹姆斯先生的证词 以及检方 |
[35:36] | any other evidence provided by the State, | 完全不能提供其他任何证据 |
[35:39] | I hereby order Theo Galavan released | 我宣布释放西奥·盖勒文 |
[35:41] | and the case against him dismissed. | 并撤销对其的指控 |
[35:43] | – Your Honor! – No, Jim. | -法官大人 -别 吉姆 |
[35:44] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们没办法 |
[35:47] | Your Honor, may I say a few words? | 法官大人 我能说几句话吗 |
[35:50] | I think that’s only fair. | 我觉得可以 |
[35:53] | I’d just like to state that… | 我想说 |
[35:55] | I harbor no ill will toward Detective Gordon and the GCPD. | 我对戈登警探和哥谭市警局毫无埋怨 |
[36:01] | They did their jobs. | 他们尽了职 |
[36:03] | They’re still my heroes. | 他们仍是我的英雄 |
[36:06] | What do you say, Detective Gordon? | 怎么样 戈登警探 |
[36:08] | Can we move forward together to fix this broken, | 我们可以一起向前进 拯救这座破碎 |
[36:13] | beautiful city? | 但美丽的城市吗 |
[36:18] | You son of a bitch! You’re a son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 |
[36:21] | I’m gonna get you! | 我会逮住你的 |
[36:22] | I’m gonna get you! | 我会逮住你的 |
[36:24] | Get him out of here! | 把他带出去 |
[36:26] | Ah, come on, get your hands off of me! | 行了 放开我 |
[36:28] | Relax. We’re not arresting you. | 放松 我们不是要逮捕你 |
[36:45] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[36:51] | He’s probably out looking for me. | 他大概出去找我了 |
[36:54] | Thank you, Selina. | 谢谢你 塞琳娜 |
[36:56] | I couldn’t have done this without you. | 如果不是你 我肯定做不到 |
[36:57] | I was just glad to see the two-faced bitch get served. | 我就是高兴那个两面派的小婊子得到报应了 |
[37:02] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[37:04] | You gonna tell the cops or look for this Malone guy yourself? | 你要告诉警察 还是自己去找这个马龙 |
[37:08] | Honestly, I haven’t thought that far ahead. | 老实说 我还没想那么远呢 |
[37:14] | So, when you whispered to her | 那么 她去找她叔叔之前 |
[37:18] | b-before she went to her uncle, what did you say? | 你对她低语了什么 |
[37:23] | You want to know what I said. | 你想知道我说了什么 |
[37:25] | Hey, if you don’t want to tell me, then I can leave. | 你如果不想告诉我 那我就走 |
[37:26] | I told her I’ve never met anyone like her. | 我跟她说 我从没遇见过她这样的人 |
[37:31] | I told her I trusted her with my life. | 我说我敢把性命交给她 |
[37:35] | And that… | 还有 |
[37:36] | I felt tied to her in a way that I… | 我与她之间的羁绊 |
[37:39] | couldn’t explain, but wouldn’t change. | 我解释不清 但又不会改变 |
[37:44] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[37:47] | The best liars always tell the truth. | 最好的骗子 总是说真话 |
[37:50] | That was true? | 这是真话吗 |
[37:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:56] | Just not about her. | 但说的不是她 |
[38:04] | I’m… I’m gonna steal one of your cars to… | 我要偷你一辆车 |
[38:09] | take to the city. Cool? | 开去城里 行吗 |
[38:12] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[38:21] | It’s good you’re changing. | 你在改变 这是好事 |
[38:24] | Just… | 但 |
[38:26] | don’t change too much. | 别变得太多了 |
[38:38] | Why did you keep her glasses to begin with? | 你为什么要留下她的眼镜啊 |
[38:40] | I told y… | 我说了 |
[38:42] | I loved Miss Kringle. | 我爱过柯林格小姐 |
[38:44] | Just get rid of them. | 丢掉吧 |
[38:46] | Dr. Thompkins is suspicious. | 汤普金斯医生起疑了 |
[38:49] | Amateurs. | 真业余 |
[39:07] | Gabe, when I gave you this address, | 盖布 我给你这个地址 |
[39:09] | I was not inviting pop-ins. | 不是叫你跑来看望 |
[39:11] | Galavan’s been let go. | 盖勒文被释放了 |
[39:19] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[39:27] | My, my. | 我的天 |
[39:28] | What a difference a day brings. | 仅仅一天 情况变化这么大 |
[39:31] | Here, you’re the prisoner and I’m free. | 在这儿 你是囚徒 而我是自由的 |
[39:35] | Fortune’s wheel. | 命运之轮啊 |
[39:36] | Turn, turn. | 不停转动 |
[39:39] | These cops? | 这些警察 |
[39:41] | Good men who can tell which way the wind’s blowing. | 是好人 会见风使舵 |
[39:45] | Now, we have a very small window. | 好了 我们时间有限 |
[39:48] | I have places to be, you have to die, | 我还有地方要去 你还要死 |
[39:50] | but I know you must have questions, so… | 但我知道 你肯定有好多问题 |
[39:53] | The monks. | 那些僧侣 |
[39:55] | They… work for you? | 他们为你工作吗 |
[39:58] | For centuries, | 几世纪来 |
[40:00] | the Order of St. Dumas has protected my family. | 圣杜马修会一直保护我们家族 |
[40:04] | They have been a light in a dark world. | 他们是这黑暗世界的一丝光明 |
[40:10] | Shall I tell you a secret? | 告诉你个秘密啊 |
[40:13] | Theo Galavan | 西奥·盖勒文 |
[40:16] | is a mask. | 只是个面具 |
[40:18] | My name is Dumas, | 我姓杜马 |
[40:20] | and my family built this city out of nothing. | 我们家族从平地建立起了这座城市 |
[40:23] | But we were betrayed, | 但我们遭到了背叛 |
[40:25] | driven out, erased. | 被驱逐 遗忘 |
[40:28] | So that’s all this is about? | 原来是为了这个 |
[40:31] | Revenge? | 复仇 |
[40:32] | No. | 不 |
[40:34] | This is about atonement. | 是为了赎罪 |
[40:37] | The ground that Gotham is built on | 建立哥谭的大地 |
[40:39] | is poisoned by the wrongs done to my forefathers. | 因我先辈受到的屈辱而被荼毒 |
[40:43] | I will change that. | 我要改变这一点 |
[40:44] | By killing nine random people? | 通过随机杀掉九个人吗 |
[40:46] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[40:49] | I can see why you’d think so. | 我明白你为什么会这么想 |
[40:52] | Ritual blood sacrifices, | 仪式性血祭 |
[40:54] | bunch of guys in robes | 一群穿袍子的家伙 |
[40:55] | chanting prophesies. | 吟唱着预言 |
[40:57] | It’s a bit too… | 的确挺… |
[40:59] | But belief itself– that’s what matters, Detective. | 但信仰 这才是重要的 警探 |
[41:04] | Belief gives strength, | 信仰给人力量 |
[41:06] | purpose. | 目标 |
[41:08] | And not all the victims are random. | 而且受害者并不都是随机的 |
[41:12] | The Son of Gotham. | 哥谭之子 |
[41:15] | Good-bye, James. | 再见了 詹姆斯 |
[41:18] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你 我真是做不到 |
[41:22] | Ah, what the hell. | 不管了 |
[41:24] | I have a few minutes. Cut him loose. | 我还有点时间 把他放下来 |
[41:32] | All right, Jim, give it your best shot. | 好了 吉姆 拼力一试吧 |
[41:34] | Save Gotham. | 拯救哥谭啊 |
[42:12] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[42:15] | Don’t make it quick. | 慢慢来 |
[42:29] | Alfred? Is that you? | 阿尔弗雷德 是你吗 |
[42:30] | You won’t believe what I learned… | 你绝不会相信我发现了什么 |
[42:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:36] | Not Alfred. | 不是阿尔弗雷德 |
[42:53] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[42:56] | Lucky for you, Gabe had people following Galavan. | 算你走运 盖布叫人跟踪了盖勒文 |
[43:00] | Now… | 好了 |
[43:01] | where is he? | 他在哪 |
[43:04] | Where’s Galavan?! | 盖勒文在哪 |
[43:06] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[43:07] | Where is Galavan?! | 盖勒文在哪 |
[43:18] | You’ve shown mettle and ingenuity, my boy. | 你有勇有谋 孩子 |
[43:22] | But that’s all done with. | 但那都过去了 |
[43:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[43:29] | Why, your life, of course. | 当然是你的命了 |