时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗 |
[00:03] | Ain’t no point in an unloaded gun. | 不上膛的枪有什么意义 |
[00:05] | It’s Kristen Kringle’s final paychecks. | 这是柯丽丝汀·柯林格最后几张工资单 |
[00:06] | She never picked them up. I don’t like it. | 她一直没去领 事情不对劲 |
[00:08] | Oswald, you are making progress. | 奥斯瓦尔德 你有进展 |
[00:10] | By the laws of Gotham City, | 依据哥谭市的法律 |
[00:12] | is hereby declared sane. | 特此宣布你已经精神正常 |
[00:15] | You are a free man. | 你自由了 |
[00:17] | I was wondering if you’d heard from Kristen Kringle lately. | 想问问你最近有没有柯丽丝汀·柯林格的消息 |
[00:21] | Do you think that something bad has happened? | 你觉得她遭遇不测了吗 |
[00:24] | We have no idea when she might wake up. | 我们也不知道她什么时候能醒来 |
[00:26] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[00:27] | So that’s the game, is it, Jimbo? | 想跟我玩是吧 吉姆 |
[00:29] | Gonna try to outsmart me? | 想智胜我吗 |
[00:31] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[00:32] | We’ve met before? | 我们见过吗 |
[00:33] | Yes. You killed my parents. | 是的 你杀了我父母 |
[00:35] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇了你 |
[00:36] | You’ll never know their name. | 你永远别想知道那人的名字 |
[00:37] | I’m a monster. You need to kill me. | 我是个禽兽 你得杀了我 |
[00:40] | You’re just a man. | 你只是个凡人 |
[00:41] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[00:42] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[00:47] | Alfred, I’ve left home for a while | “阿尔弗雷德 我要离家一阵 |
[00:49] | to live on the streets with Selina. | 去街上跟塞琳娜一起生活 |
[00:50] | Trust me, and honor my wishes. | 相信我 尊重我的意愿 |
[00:52] | Don’t try to bring me back. | 别想把我找回来” |
[00:59] | Welcome to the Gotham Museum of Art. | 欢迎光临哥谭艺术博物馆 |
[01:01] | The museum offers hundreds of new events and programs each month, | 博物馆每月举办数百项新活动 |
[01:05] | including lectures, performances, tours, | 包括讲座 演出 巡展 |
[01:08] | family activities and more. | 家庭活动等等 |
[01:10] | The Gotham Museum Café Gift Shop is located on the… | 哥谭博物馆的咖啡馆和礼品店位于… |
[02:02] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[02:13] | Okay, folks. Don’t panic. | 大家不要惊慌 |
[02:36] | Solo robber hit the museum about an hour ago. | 一个盗贼约一小时前袭击了博物馆 |
[02:39] | Scared people away with a bomb that never went off. | 用一个没爆炸的炸弹把人们吓跑了 |
[02:42] | – Anybody hurt? – Nope. | -有人受伤吗 -没有 |
[02:43] | Why us, then? Isn’t it a Robbery Squad case? | 那叫我们来干吗 不是抢劫组的案子吗 |
[02:46] | Bomb threats are you guys. | 炸弹威胁归你们 |
[02:47] | Whether the bomb goes off or not. | 不管炸弹有没有爆炸 |
[02:49] | So get on it. | 所以开始调查吧 |
[02:52] | Gordon, you stay. | 戈登 你留下 |
[03:00] | Internal Affairs is reopening the file on Galavan’s murder. | 内务处要重新审阅盖勒文被杀一案的案卷 |
[03:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:08] | Anonymous tip. | 匿名线报 |
[03:10] | Someone called in, claims they saw you, | 有人打电话来 声称看见你 |
[03:13] | not Penguin, kill Galavan that night at the docks. | 那晚在码头杀了盖勒文 而非企鹅 |
[03:17] | I.A. gets a dozen crank calls a week. | 内务处每周都会接到一堆骚扰电话 |
[03:20] | Probably just bored. | 也许只是有人无聊了 |
[03:21] | This tip came with a detail we didn’t put out to the public. | 这个线报提到一个我们没对外公布的细节 |
[03:25] | The umbrella. | 雨伞 |
[03:27] | So someone in the GCPD is trying to make trouble for me, | 那就是哥谭市警局里有人要找我麻烦 |
[03:31] | by spreading lies– been known to happen. | 散播谎言 不是没发生过 |
[03:33] | Lies, huh? Tell me the truth again. | 谎言吗 那你再告诉我一次真相 |
[03:37] | I didn’t kill Galavan. I wasn’t there. | 我没杀盖勒文 我当时不在场 |
[03:43] | What was that all about? | 他叫你干什么 |
[03:44] | Later. | 待会儿说 |
[03:46] | – Detective Gordon. – Hey, Ed. | -戈登警探 -爱德 |
[03:48] | – I’m ready for our sit-down. – Our what? | -我已经准备好和你谈了 -什么 |
[03:51] | You wanted to interview me | 你不是想和我谈 |
[03:52] | about Ms. Kringle leaving town with Officer Dougherty? | 柯林格小姐和多尔蒂警官搬走的事吗 |
[03:54] | Right. Yeah, sorry. Rain check. | 没错 抱歉 我们延期吧 |
[03:56] | We got to get to Gotham Museum. | 我们得去哥谭博物馆 |
[03:58] | Oh, the art heist. | 艺术品抢劫 |
[04:00] | Yes, I heard about this. Very bold. | 我听说了 真有胆量 |
[04:03] | Uh, yes, rain check. | 那好 我们延期 |
[04:05] | Tallyho, chaps. | 加油 朋友们 |
[04:06] | Go get that bad guy. | 去抓住坏蛋 |
[04:09] | We’ll talk later this afternoon. | 我们今天下午再谈 |
[04:11] | And Ed? Don’t worry. | 爱德 不用担心 |
[04:13] | I’ll find out what happened to Ms. Kringle. | 我会弄清楚柯林格小姐到底怎么了 |
[04:14] | I have the utmost faith in your abilities, Detective Gordon. | 我完全相信你的能力 戈登警探 |
[04:19] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[04:32] | Boss. You’ll never guess who just knocked on the door. | 老大 你绝对猜不到谁找上门了 |
[04:35] | If I’ll never guess, then why not just tell me, jackass? | 既然我猜不到 那为什么不告诉我 蠢蛋 |
[04:37] | If you say I have three guesses, | 如果你说我可以猜三次 |
[04:39] | well, then that’s a game. | 那就是个游戏了 |
[04:41] | It’s an annoying and stupid game, but at least it makes sense. | 尽管是个烦人又愚蠢的游戏 但至少讲得通 |
[04:43] | Son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[04:50] | Well, well, well. | 看看谁来了 |
[04:52] | I heard they let you out of Arkham. | 我听说阿卡姆疯人院放你出来了 |
[04:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:55] | Happy day. | 高兴的一天 |
[04:57] | I’m sane. | 我正常了 |
[04:59] | I have a certificate. | 我有证书 |
[05:06] | But-But I-I hope I’m not intruding. | 但希望我没有打扰到你们 |
[05:08] | I-I just got back in town, and… | 我刚刚回到城里 |
[05:11] | thought it’d be rude not to say hello to an old friend. | 觉得不和老朋友打个招呼就太失礼了 |
[05:16] | An old friend? | 老朋友 |
[05:17] | Well, yes. I mean… | 是啊 我是说… |
[05:19] | we had our ups and downs, | 我们的关系起起伏伏 |
[05:20] | but on the whole, I thought we were friends. | 但整体来看 我觉得我们是朋友 |
[05:23] | Weren’t we? | 不是吗 |
[05:25] | That’s what I recall anyhow. | 反正我回忆中是这样的 |
[05:28] | Cupcake? | 吃小蛋糕吗 |
[05:32] | You killed my brother. | 你杀了我哥哥 |
[05:36] | You messed with his mind and made him your slave. | 你扰乱他的心智 把他变成了你的奴隶 |
[05:38] | Hello? | 记得吗 |
[05:40] | I guess I was pretty terrible, huh? | 我以前是挺坏的 是吧 |
[05:42] | I want to apologize sincerely. | 我想真心实意道个歉 |
[05:44] | I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我之前脑子不正常 |
[05:47] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[05:49] | Let’s kill him. | 我们杀了他吧 |
[05:50] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[05:52] | Uh, Butch, listen. | 布奇 听着 |
[05:53] | I’ve changed. | 我已经改过自新了 |
[05:54] | You have no reason to fear me. I’m… | 你没理由害怕我的 我… |
[05:57] | I’m a good person now. | 我如今是个好人了 |
[06:03] | I was thinking about visiting your mother’s grave. | 我还打算去给你母亲扫墓来着 |
[06:07] | I miss the old bird. | 我想念那老太婆了 |
[06:10] | Her sobs would often lull me to sleep at night. | 她的啜泣声晚上总能哄我入睡 |
[06:13] | Oswald… Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:16] | Save me. | 救救我 |
[06:23] | That does sound like her. | 那听起来是很像她 |
[06:26] | You know, I think he’s for real. | 我觉得他没在骗我们 |
[06:27] | Those loony bin doctors must have done a real number on him. | 疯人院的那些医生一定是好好整治了他一番 |
[06:30] | It’s actually kind of sad. | 这还挺让人难过的 |
[06:32] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么 |
[06:37] | You heard me. | 你听见我的话了 |
[06:39] | Look at him. He’s a pathetic loser. | 看他啊 他就是个可悲的废物 |
[06:41] | He doesn’t pose a threat to anyone. | 他对谁都不构成威胁 |
[06:42] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[06:44] | No way. He has to die. | 不行 他必须死 |
[06:47] | Who’s the boss here? | 这里谁说了算 |
[06:51] | I believe in an eye for an eye. | 我相信以眼还眼 |
[06:52] | We’ve all lost something. Including him. | 我们都失去了一些东西 他也一样 |
[07:00] | We’re square, you and me. | 我们两清了 你和我 |
[07:02] | – Understand? – Completely. | -明白了吗 -完全明白 |
[07:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | You know, I didn’t realize you were so sentimental. | 我之前还没发现你这么多愁善感呢 |
[07:17] | He’s not leaving without some kind of punishment. | 不受点惩罚他不能走 |
[07:21] | – He’s not. – Okay. | -绝对不行 -好吧 |
[07:24] | What’d you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:42] | Your little private inside voice is screaming. | 你内心的小声音在尖叫 |
[07:45] | Want to tell me what that powwow with Barnes | 想告诉我你和巴恩斯的小会谈 |
[07:47] | was all about? | 是关于什么的吗 |
[07:50] | I.A. is reopening the investigation | 内务处要重启 |
[07:52] | into the murder of Theo Galavan. | 西奥·盖勒文被杀的调查 |
[07:56] | Anonymous person called in, | 有匿名线报 |
[07:58] | saying they saw me kill him. | 说看见是我杀了他 |
[08:02] | That old chestnut, huh? | 又是这事啊 |
[08:05] | Is there something I can do? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[08:07] | Are you still friendly with your gal over in I.A.? | 你跟你内务处的姐们关系还那么好吗 |
[08:09] | Ginny? | 金尼吗 |
[08:11] | Our paths have been known to cross. | 我们是有过交集 |
[08:13] | Can they cross again soon? | 能尽快再交一次吗 |
[08:16] | I need to know what they have. | 我得知道他们掌握了什么 |
[08:20] | Sure. | 好 |
[08:28] | Mr. Thatch? | 萨奇先生 |
[08:30] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[08:31] | This is Detective Bullock. | 这位是布洛克警探 |
[08:32] | What can you tell us about the painting that was stolen? | 能跟我们说说那副失窃的油画吗 |
[08:35] | The painting is entitled “Mad Grey Dawn” | 油画题为《灰色疯狂黎明》 |
[08:37] | and depicted a railway explosion at the turn of the century. | 描绘的是本世纪初的铁路爆炸事件 |
[08:40] | A minor work compared to much of the collection. | 较大部分其他藏品来说 并不出众 |
[08:43] | Strangely, he simply defaced | 奇怪的是 他毁坏了 |
[08:45] | two much more valuable paintings in another section of the gallery. | 画廊另一区内两幅更有价值的画作 |
[08:49] | A Marché and a LaRue. | 一幅马谢的 一幅拉鲁的 |
[08:51] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:55] | Priceless. | 简直是物价之宝 |
[08:56] | What kind of art thief would take time | 什么样的偷画贼会花时间 |
[08:59] | to defile such masterpieces? | 破坏这样的杰作 |
[09:01] | An ignorant one? | 无知的吗 |
[09:02] | No. This took a lot of time and effort. | 不 花了这么多时间和精力 |
[09:05] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道自己在做什么 |
[09:06] | He’s not interested in profit. | 他对赚钱不感兴趣 |
[09:07] | He’s trying to send a message. | 他是想要传达一个信息 |
[09:09] | Which is what? | 什么信息 |
[09:10] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[09:12] | What about the painters themselves? | 那画家呢 |
[09:14] | What about them? | 他们怎么了 |
[09:15] | The question marks are directly over | 这些问号直接涂在 |
[09:16] | their signatures on the canvas. | 油画的签名上 |
[09:19] | There’s entire books written on each of them. | 两人各自有一整本相关传记 |
[09:22] | – I’m sorry… – He would want to keep it simple. | -抱歉 -他不会想弄得太复杂 |
[09:24] | What about their names? | 他们的名字呢 |
[09:27] | Marché means “Market” | 马谢是市场的意思 |
[09:28] | and LaRue is “The road,” Yes? | 而拉鲁是道路的意思 对吧 |
[09:30] | – Yes. – Or “The street.” | -没错 -或者街道 |
[09:32] | Market Street. | 市场街 |
[09:36] | The painting he stole… | 他偷走的油画 |
[09:38] | depicted a railway explosion, yes? | 描绘的是铁路爆炸事件对吧 |
[09:39] | Yes. A bombing, actually. | 没错 就是一桩爆炸案 |
[09:42] | It was known as Bloody Monday. | 被称为血腥星期一 |
[09:43] | Today is Monday. | 今天就是星期一 |
[09:45] | And Union Railway Station is on Market Street. | 联合车站就在市场街 |
[10:11] | Attention, please evacuate the train station | 注意 请大家有序地 |
[10:14] | in an orderly fashion. | 撤离火车站 |
[10:16] | Please find your nearest exit and evacuate the train station. | 请找到离你最近的出口撤离火车站 |
[10:19] | – Thank you. – Move. | -谢谢 -快走 |
[10:21] | – What are we looking for? – I have no idea. | -我们要找什么 -不知道 |
[10:23] | Get these people out of here! Go! Go! | 让大家离开这里 赶快 |
[10:25] | – Get out of here! Go! – Move! Move. | -赶快离开 -快走 |
[10:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:39] | – Move. – Bullock. | -快走 -布洛克 |
[10:54] | Listen up! The device is inside the lockers. | 大家听好了 炸弹就在储物柜里 |
[10:57] | Pinkney, get these people out of here. | 平克尼 赶快疏散人群 |
[10:58] | Get them out of here. | 让他们出去 |
[11:00] | Outside, now! | 出去 快 |
[11:01] | Get them out of here. Go! | 让他们出去 走 |
[11:06] | Outside now. Now! | 出去 快 |
[11:16] | How much time till the bomb squad gets here? | 拆弹小队还有多长时间能到 |
[11:18] | Too long. | 来不及了 |
[11:19] | Get back. | 后退 |
[11:20] | Back, back, back, back. | 后退 后退 后退 |
[11:21] | – Go! Go! – Go! Go! Go! Go! | -走走 -走走走 |
[11:23] | Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[11:46] | Get a medic. | 叫医护人员来 |
[12:14] | Hey, Ivy. | 你好 艾薇 |
[12:16] | Hey, Cat. | 你好 小猫 |
[12:17] | Hey, Billionaire Boy. | 你好 亿万富翁少年 |
[12:19] | What is he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[12:22] | They’re right upstairs. | 他们就在楼上 |
[12:24] | He’s staying with me for a while | 他要和我一起待一阵子 |
[12:26] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[12:29] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[12:31] | Ivy works for a gang that runs the magic mushroom trade. | 艾薇为一个贩卖迷幻蘑菇的帮派工作 |
[12:36] | What’s a magic mushroom? | 迷幻蘑菇是什么 |
[12:37] | Some give you visions. | 有些制造幻觉 |
[12:39] | Some give you energy. | 有些使你兴奋 |
[12:40] | Some help you to sleep. | 有些能帮助你入眠 |
[12:41] | I’ve cultivated over a dozen kinds. | 我已经栽培出十多种了 |
[12:44] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[12:46] | The gang is run by Gilzean’s nephew, Sonny, | 这帮派的头头是吉尔兹的侄子 桑尼 |
[12:50] | and his merry band of losers. | 带着他的一帮狐朋狗友 |
[12:55] | So these mushrooms are illegal. | 那么这些蘑菇是违法的 |
[12:56] | Yes. They’re illegal. | 是的 他们是违法的 |
[13:00] | Which means there’s always a ton of cash around. | 也就是说这里总会有大量现金 |
[13:01] | You’re going to rob them? | 你要抢劫他们 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:11] | Okay. How do we do it? | 好 我们要怎么做 |
[13:17] | We don’t. | 不是我们 |
[13:18] | You have money, remember? | 你有钱 记得吗 |
[13:20] | A lot of it. | 多的是呢 |
[13:21] | Selina, I told you. | 塞琳娜 我说过了 |
[13:22] | I want to survive on my own. | 我要靠自己生存 |
[13:24] | Find out who I am without my money. | 看看我没了万贯家财 |
[13:25] | Without being Bruce Wayne. | 卸下布鲁斯·韦恩的光环是谁 |
[13:28] | Besides, I don’t mind stealing if it’s from criminals. | 再说 我不介意偷罪犯的钱 |
[13:34] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[13:41] | Meet Psilocybe Arkrescens. | 这是裸盖菇 |
[13:43] | Also known as The Blue Devil. | 也被称作蓝恶魔 |
[13:45] | She slipped a few of them in the gang’s lunch today, | 她在帮派今天的午餐里放了几个这玩意 |
[13:47] | so all we have to do now is wait. | 所以我们现在只要等就好了 |
[13:49] | – What will they do? – Instant death. | -它们有什么效果 -立即致死 |
[13:53] | Kidding. | 逗你玩的 |
[13:54] | They’ll be in a state of relaxed bliss. | 他们会处于极度放松状态 |
[13:56] | Like a dream. | 像是在做梦 |
[13:58] | Trust me. It’s great. | 相信我 很棒的 |
[14:02] | How long until they’re out? | 他们还有多久会昏过去 |
[14:08] | From art thief to mad bomber in the same day? | 一天中从艺术品窃贼变成疯狂炸弹客 |
[14:11] | What the hell is next? | 接下来是什么 |
[14:12] | I don’t know, but he wanted us to find it. | 我不知道 但是他想让我们找到的 |
[14:15] | I think that’s what the heist was about. | 我觉得这就是那场抢劫的目的 |
[14:16] | He’s playing a game. | 他在玩一场游戏 |
[14:19] | Great. | 真好 |
[14:20] | That’s exactly what this city needs. | 哥谭正需要人添乱呢 |
[14:27] | Did you find any other brainteasers that might indicate | 你找到能表明他下一场行为艺术 |
[14:30] | his next piece of performance art? | 会在哪举行的脑筋急转弯了吗 |
[14:32] | No. Either he’s decided to keep it a surprise, | 没有 要么他是打算给我们个惊喜 |
[14:34] | or he’s taking a break. | 要么就是暂时收手了 |
[14:36] | I doubt we’re that lucky. | 我们恐怕没那么幸运 |
[14:38] | I want every available resource on this thing. | 所有空余人手都调来办这个案子 |
[14:41] | You got it. | 收到 |
[14:45] | Excuse me, Officer Pinkney, can I get your signature | 打扰 平克尼警官 能在这张 |
[14:48] | on this chain of custody form? | 监管链表上签个名吗 |
[14:49] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Pinkney. | 平克尼 |
[14:56] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[14:57] | Been working together for over a year, Ed. | 我们都合作一年多了 爱德 |
[14:59] | You can call me Jim. | 你可以叫我吉姆 |
[15:01] | Jim. Heard you were able to save the day. | 吉姆 听说你今天挽救了危局 |
[15:03] | I got lucky. | 幸运而已 |
[15:05] | I don’t believe in luck. | 我可不相信运气 |
[15:06] | You saw a problem and you solved it. Bravo. | 你看出了问题并给解决了 厉害 |
[15:09] | Hey, I want you to oversee forensics on this one. | 这次的鉴证你来做 |
[15:12] | Maybe our luck will hold, and we’ll get something | 也许还有好运 能让我们找到 |
[15:14] | on the bomb’s signature or trace elements. | 炸弹特征 微量元素什么的 |
[15:16] | No other leads yet? | 还没有其他线索吗 |
[15:18] | No, I have no idea what this guy wants | 没有 我完全不知道这人想要什么 |
[15:20] | or what he’s after, which makes him dangerous. | 他的目的是什么 这样他就很危险了 |
[15:24] | Well, don’t you worry. I’m on the case. | 不用担心 有我呢 |
[15:26] | Right. | 好 |
[15:40] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[15:41] | Someone might still be awake. | 说不定还有醒着的呢 |
[16:18] | Who-Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:23] | Hey, we’re no one. | 我们谁都不是 |
[16:26] | You’re dreaming. | 你在做梦 |
[16:27] | Pretty cool, right? | 很酷吧 |
[16:29] | Totally. | 太酷了 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:33] | Listen, if you give us the coffee can | 听着 你要是把咖啡罐给我们 |
[16:36] | and close your eyes, you’ll be able to fly. | 然后闭上眼睛 你就能飞了 |
[16:40] | Sweet. | 好棒 |
[16:53] | Run. | 快跑 |
[16:59] | Where are you going?! | 你们要去哪 |
[17:04] | Hey, Cat. | 你好啊 小猫 |
[17:07] | Hey, Sonny. | 你好 桑尼 |
[17:10] | You lose weight? | 瘦了点嘛 |
[17:12] | Keep cracking wise, Selina. | 继续说俏皮话吧 塞琳娜 |
[17:15] | You ain’t gonna be smiling when my uncle gets to you. | 等落到我叔叔手里看你还能笑得出 |
[17:19] | Let’s see how many lives you really have left. | 看看你那九条命还剩几条 |
[17:39] | Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[17:42] | Sorry to intrude. I… | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[17:45] | I’m, um, a bit of a mess. | 我真是狼狈透顶 |
[17:48] | I-I was just passing by and-and… | 我正好路过这里 |
[17:52] | May I… Could I come in for a moment? | 我能不能…我能进来吗 |
[17:55] | These feathers aren’t as warm as they look. | 这些羽毛其实没看起来那么暖和 |
[17:57] | Of course. Where are my manners? | 当然 我怎么这么没礼貌 |
[17:58] | It-It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[18:03] | So how have you been, old friend? Well, I hope? | 你最近好吗 老朋友 但愿不错吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah. Well. | 挺好 |
[18:06] | I have been. Been busy. I’ve been really busy. | 都挺好 最近挺忙的 |
[18:09] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[18:09] | I hear that you’ve been released. | 听说他们放你出来了 |
[18:11] | What– What’s… What happened? | 这…怎么回事 |
[18:15] | Well, just good ol’ Butch and Tabitha having fun. | 就是布奇和塔比莎闹着玩呢 |
[18:19] | They talked about killing me, so… | 他们本想杀了我 所以… |
[18:21] | this was actually pretty nice of them, considering. | 说起来 他们这样还算好了 |
[18:24] | Pretty nice of them? | 还算好 |
[18:25] | They did a pretty good job on you in Arkham, huh? | 看来阿卡姆的人对你的治疗挺有效果 |
[18:29] | I’m here to tell you, Ed, as a friend, | 我是以朋友的身份 想来告诉你 爱德 |
[18:32] | violence and anger are not the answer. | 暴力和愤怒解决不了问题 |
[18:35] | I am a changed man. Better. | 我已经变了 变得更好了 |
[18:37] | And you can change, too. | 你也可以改变 |
[18:39] | Cool. | 不错 |
[18:41] | Tempting offer. | 这建议挺诱人 |
[18:44] | The thing is… | 问题是 |
[18:46] | the me I am right now is kind of hitting my stride. | 现在的我正处于最佳状态 |
[18:50] | And I’m really grateful for all that you’ve taught me, | 我很感激你教我的一切 |
[18:53] | and that bad stuff you told me about Jim Gordon | 你告诉我关于吉姆·戈登的丑事 |
[18:55] | is really paying off. | 真的帮了我大忙 |
[18:58] | – Is it? – It is. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[18:58] | It’s helped me to create the perfect puzzle | 帮我想出了最完美的谜语 |
[19:00] | to get rid of my Jim Gordon dilemma. | 以走出我的吉姆·戈登困境 |
[19:02] | Normally, I would love to share, but | 我本会很愿意跟你说 |
[19:04] | to be honest, the new you is kind of freaking me out. | 但说实话 全新的你让我有些不适应 |
[19:10] | I’m just really busy right now. | 我真的是在忙 |
[19:12] | Well, I’ll be on my way. | 我这就走 |
[19:16] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[19:26] | So, I spoke with my gal in I.A.. | 我跟内务处的姐们聊了 |
[19:28] | The snitch said Penguin was beating Galavan to death | 告密者说企鹅打盖勒文打到快断气时 |
[19:31] | when you stepped in… | 你介入 |
[19:32] | and put a bullet in his chest. | 朝他胸部开了一枪 |
[19:39] | Someone else was there that night. | 那晚是有别人在场 |
[19:43] | Either that, or Penguin talked. | 要么是有别人 要么就是企鹅告密了 |
[19:45] | He did just get out of Arkham– | 他才从阿卡姆出来 |
[19:46] | how the hell he did I’ll never know– | 怎么出来的我无从知道 |
[19:48] | but lest we forget, | 但别忘了 |
[19:49] | he was in there for a murder you committed. | 他是替你背锅才进去的 |
[19:53] | A grudge is not beyond the realm of possibility. | 是有可能为此记恨你的 |
[19:55] | He could have talked when he was arrested, | 他本可以在被捕时说的 |
[19:57] | used it to cut a deal, but he didn’t. | 告密以换自由 但他没有 |
[20:00] | Did your I.A. contact give you anything else? | 你内务处的朋友还说别的了吗 |
[20:03] | The witness has agreed to swear out a statement. | 证人同意写声明书 |
[20:06] | I.A. has officially reopened the investigation. | 内务处已正式重启了调查 |
[20:08] | You are now the primary suspect in the murder of Theo Galavan. | 你现在是西奥·盖勒文一案的头号嫌犯 |
[20:20] | Well, tell my uncle to call me! | 让我叔叔打给我 |
[20:25] | Look, I know you think he’s got a soft spot for you, | 我知道你以为他会对你心软 |
[20:27] | but I’m pretty sure that’s gonna change | 但如果他发现你要打劫他 |
[20:29] | when he finds out you tried to rob him. | 他肯定不会心软了 |
[20:31] | My guess is, he’s not gonna be too happy with you either | 我猜 等我告诉他 我就那么大摇大摆地进来 |
[20:34] | when I tell him that I just waltzed in here and grabbed the cash. | 拿走了他的钱 他对你也不会太满意的 |
[20:38] | So, maybe you let us go and we call it even? | 不如放我们走 我们就算扯平了 |
[20:44] | What kind of message would that send? | 那我在这行还怎么混 |
[20:46] | No. | 不行 |
[20:47] | The Gilzeans are all about consequences. | 吉尔兹家人很看重后果 |
[20:50] | More like all about pizza. | 是看重披萨吧 |
[20:55] | You ever try our product, Selina? | 你试过我们的产品吗 塞琳娜 |
[20:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:59] | Aren’t you being rather cowardly? | 你也太懦夫了吧 |
[21:01] | Assaulting a girl? | 对女人动手 |
[21:05] | No, he’s right. | 对 他说得对 |
[21:06] | You know, when you’re right, you’re right! | 你说得对 该对男人动手 |
[21:09] | Knock it off, Sonny. You made your point. | 住手吧 桑尼 我们明白了 |
[21:11] | Stay out of this, Selina! | 你别管这事 塞琳娜 |
[21:14] | Call me a coward again. | 再说我是懦夫 |
[21:16] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[21:21] | An ignorant, brutish… | 无知 粗野的 |
[21:24] | Stop! | 停手 |
[21:25] | While you’re down there, kid, | 臭小子 躺在地上 |
[21:27] | lick my boot. | 给我舔鞋 |
[21:33] | Strength costs wind. | 越有劲 越易累 |
[21:36] | Now if you’re gonna beat a big man, | 如果你要击倒一个大块头 |
[21:37] | all you have to do is outlast him. | 你只要耗过他 |
[21:52] | Stop! | 别打了 |
[22:03] | I actually think he wants a beating. | 我怎么觉得他喜欢被人揍呢 |
[22:06] | Is that your thing, kid? | 你是受虐狂吗 小子 |
[22:08] | You like pain?! | 喜欢疼痛 |
[22:12] | An ignorant, | 无知 |
[22:13] | brutish, cowardly clown. | 粗野 胆小的跳梁小丑 |
[22:16] | Yep. | 没错 |
[22:18] | He likes it, all right. | 他就是喜欢挨揍 |
[22:20] | Your mom and dad must’ve been real freaks, | 你妈你爸肯定都不正常 |
[22:22] | bringing up a weird kid like you. | 才会养出你这样的怪胎 |
[22:25] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[22:34] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[22:49] | Hello, Mother. | 你好 母亲 |
[22:54] | What a lovely spot. | 这地方真好啊 |
[22:59] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t be here for the funeral. | 我很抱歉没能来参加葬礼 |
[23:03] | But I think you would be proud of me. | 但我想你一定会以我为傲的 |
[23:07] | I’m a changed man. | 我洗心革面了 |
[23:09] | Or… at least, I’m trying to be. | 至少我在努力做一个好人 |
[23:15] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[23:17] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[23:20] | if I’m gonna make it without you. | 没有你 我要怎么生活 |
[23:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:28] | I’m terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:29] | I-I don’t mean to interrupt. | 无意打扰 |
[23:31] | Not at all. | 没关系 |
[23:34] | Lillies. | 百合 |
[23:35] | Her favorite, if memory serves. | 如果我没记错 她最爱百合 |
[23:36] | Yes, they were. | 没错 |
[23:38] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[23:41] | A long time ago. | 很久之前认识的 |
[23:43] | I found her again only in death, I’m afraid. | 我又能联系上她时 她已去世了 |
[23:47] | I’m Elijah Van Dahl. | 我是以利亚·范·达尔 |
[23:48] | Oh, Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[23:52] | “Cobblepot”? | “科波特” |
[23:53] | You’re related to Gertrud? | 你是格特鲁德的亲人吗 |
[23:55] | My mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[23:57] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[24:01] | You’re Gertrud’s son? | 你是格特鲁德的儿子 |
[24:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:05] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:06] | Uh, how did you know my mother exactly…? | 你究竟怎么认识我母亲的 |
[24:07] | – How old are you? – Excuse me? | -你多大了 -什么 |
[24:09] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[24:11] | – Gertrud left… – I’m 31. | -格特鲁德走时 -我31 |
[24:13] | 31 years ago, yes. | 31年前 没错 |
[24:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:17] | Oh, my God, she… | 天呐 她… |
[24:21] | she never told me! | 她没告诉我啊 |
[24:23] | Told you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[24:26] | That I had a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[24:43] | Any word on the bomber? | 炸弹客有消息吗 |
[24:46] | Bullock’s waiting on forensics. | 布洛克在等鉴证报告 |
[24:50] | Just wish I knew what his endgame was. | 真希望我知道他究竟想怎么样 |
[24:52] | Feels like I’m missing something. | 我似乎遗漏了什么 |
[24:55] | Is that why you’re not eating? | 所以你才吃不下去吗 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I guess. | 是吧 |
[25:05] | No. | 不是 |
[25:09] | I.A. is reopening the investigation into Galavan’s murder. | 内务处要重启盖勒文被杀的调查 |
[25:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:14] | An eyewitness came forward. | 有目击证人站了出来 |
[25:19] | You told me it was over, Jim. | 你跟我说事情都结束了 吉姆 |
[25:21] | You swore to me. | 你对我发誓的 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:26] | I knew in my heart that it wasn’t, | 我心里就知道还没结束 |
[25:28] | but I let you lie to me. | 但我还是让你哄我 |
[25:30] | I didn’t. I wasn’t! | 不是的 不是那样 |
[25:31] | We should have left when we had the chance. | 我们早该趁有机会时离开 |
[25:33] | Gone somewhere new, somewhere better. | 去个别的地方 更好的地方 |
[25:34] | Somewhere fit to raise our child! | 合适养大孩子的地方 |
[25:35] | You knew I couldn’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[25:37] | I can fix this. | 我能解决好的 |
[25:39] | How? | 怎么解决 |
[25:41] | I mean, you did it. | 是你干的 |
[25:42] | You killed Galavan. | 是你杀了盖勒文 |
[25:45] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想到办法的 |
[25:46] | I have to. | 我必须想到 |
[25:47] | What if you can’t? | 如果你做不到呢 |
[26:02] | Hello, Officer Pinkney. | 你好 平克尼警官 |
[26:04] | I’m so sorry to bother you at home. Can I come in? | 抱歉打搅你休息 我能进去吗 |
[26:07] | Uh, sure. | 好啊 |
[26:08] | Make it quick. The ball game’s on. | 快点说 我看球赛呢 |
[26:13] | What’s this about? | 什么事 |
[26:14] | Oh, Detective Gordon’ll explain. | 戈登警探会解释的 |
[26:16] | He’s just behind me. | 他就来 |
[26:17] | Ah, okay. | 好 |
[26:19] | Hey, Pinkney? | 平克尼 |
[26:21] | What do you call a tavern of blackbirds? | 黑鸟酒吧叫什么 |
[26:24] | A crow bar. | 撬棒[乌鸦酒吧] |
[26:27] | You get it? | 懂了吗 |
[26:28] | A crow bar? | 撬棒 |
[26:29] | I know, it’s kind of lame. | 是啊 挺二的 |
[26:31] | Just came up with it on the spot. | 我突然想到的 |
[27:14] | Gertrud came to work as a cook for my parents. | 格特鲁德是作为厨娘来给我父母工作 |
[27:17] | She was so young and beautiful. | 她那么年轻美丽 |
[27:19] | So full of life. | 那么充满活力 |
[27:22] | So beautiful. | 那么美丽 |
[27:26] | I was young then, too. | 我当时也很年轻 |
[27:28] | A boy, really. | 还是个孩子 |
[27:31] | A foolish, romantic boy. | 傻乎乎 浪漫的孩子 |
[27:41] | When my parents found out, | 我父母发现后 |
[27:44] | they forbade us from being together. | 他们不许我们在一起 |
[27:46] | I was the heir to a great fortune, they said. | 他们说我是百万财产的继承人 |
[27:49] | And she was just a cook. | 而她只是个厨娘 |
[27:51] | I threatened to run away with her. | 我威胁要跟她私奔 |
[27:54] | Turn my back | 背弃 |
[27:55] | on my family name and my inheritance. | 我的家族之名 和我的遗产 |
[27:58] | It was the first and only time I ever stood up to them. | 那是我第一次也是唯一一次抵抗他们 |
[28:02] | They must’ve known my words were just that. | 他们肯定是知道我不过是说说而已 |
[28:05] | A spoiled child | 一个惯坏的孩子 |
[28:07] | making idle threats. | 空洞的威胁 |
[28:08] | The next day, Gertrud was gone. | 第二天 格特鲁德就走了 |
[28:12] | My parents told me only that | 我父母只跟我说 |
[28:14] | they had come to an arrangement. | 他们达成了协议 |
[28:16] | She would be taken care of. | 她会得到照顾 |
[28:18] | And I must never make an attempt to find her. | 我必须永远不去联络她 |
[28:24] | And to my shame, I didn’t. | 令我羞耻的是 我真就没去找她 |
[28:28] | I let them separate us. | 我让他们拆散了我们 |
[28:31] | I had no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[28:33] | She never told me she was pregnant. | 她没有告诉我她怀孕了 |
[28:37] | She didn’t tell me about you. | 她没有跟我提过你 |
[28:40] | If she did… | 如果她说了 |
[28:41] | She told me that my father had died when I was still a baby. | 她跟我说我父亲在我还小的时候死了 |
[28:47] | Easier than the truth, I suppose. | 大概是比真相好接受吧 |
[28:50] | That your father was a coward | 你父亲是个懦夫 |
[28:51] | who wouldn’t stand up to his parents. | 不愿抵抗父母 |
[28:54] | She must’ve figured | 她肯定是觉得 |
[28:55] | that the two of you would be better off making your own way. | 你俩自己生活能过得更好 |
[29:01] | Which, in fact, was probably the truth. | 这大概也是事实 |
[29:05] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[29:08] | A strong young man. | 是多么坚强的年轻人 |
[29:11] | She did a good job, didn’t she? | 她把你养得很好 是吧 |
[29:14] | She tried. | 她尽力了 |
[29:16] | We both miss her terribly. | 我们都很想她 |
[29:20] | My poor boy. | 我可怜的儿子 |
[29:23] | You’ve been all alone in the world. | 你一直在这世上孤身一人 |
[29:28] | Yes, I have. | 是啊 |
[29:31] | No longer. | 今后不会了 |
[29:34] | You have a home. | 你有家了 |
[29:36] | And a father. | 有父亲了 |
[29:38] | And a family. | 有家庭了 |
[29:42] | “A family”? | 家庭 |
[29:43] | A big, happy family. | 快乐的大家庭 |
[29:46] | They’re going to be so thrilled to meet you! | 他们见到你会很高兴的 |
[29:51] | S-Sir, please? | 先生 |
[29:53] | Tell me truthfully. | 请老实告诉我 |
[29:55] | Is this a dream? | 这是梦吗 |
[30:00] | It’s not a dream, my boy. | 不是梦 孩子 |
[30:02] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[30:30] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:31] | Forensics just landed. | 鉴证结果刚出来 |
[30:32] | The timer on the bomb was activated | 炸弹的定时器是 |
[30:34] | remotely by phone, which was smart. | 手机遥控启动的 这很聪明 |
[30:36] | Gave him time to plant it in advance | 这样他有机会提前放置炸弹 |
[30:37] | and set it off when he wanted. | 再在自己想的时候启动 |
[30:39] | We get a number? | 有号码吗 |
[30:41] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:41] | Call came from a pay phone inside 17 West Dewy Avenue. | 电话是用西杜威大道17号内一部付费电话打的 |
[30:46] | Just a few blocks from Union Station. | 离联合车站只有几个街区 |
[30:48] | Pay phone, huh? | 付费电话啊 |
[30:50] | All right, I’ll go over there and check it out. | 好 我过去看看 |
[30:52] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[30:52] | He’s probably long gone by now. | 他现在大概早走了 |
[30:55] | I can’t sleep anyhow. | 我反正也睡不着 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:19] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:37] | Pinkney. | 平克尼 |
[31:47] | Gordon? | 戈登 |
[31:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[31:53] | Put your gun down. Now! | 放下枪 快点 |
[32:01] | Place your gun on the floor, | 把枪放在地上 |
[32:02] | I won’t say it again. | 我不会说第二遍了 |
[32:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:10] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:12] | I was just following up a lead on the bomber investigation. | 我只是在跟进一条炸弹客调查的线索 |
[32:15] | You were following up a lead in Pinkney’s apartment? | 你跟进线索跟到平克尼的公寓来了吗 |
[32:18] | No. | 不是 |
[32:20] | I didn’t know that this was Pinkney’s apartment building. | 我不知道平克尼住在这里 |
[32:24] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[32:26] | Pinkney sent me a message. | 平克尼给我发了短信 |
[32:28] | Wanted to talk outside of work. | 说想私下谈谈 |
[32:31] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[32:32] | You. | 你 |
[32:37] | I have to take you down to the precinct. | 我得带你回警局 |
[32:43] | There’s been a mistake. | 这是个误会 |
[32:46] | I hope so, son. | 希望如此 孩子 |
[32:48] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[33:00] | Almost done. | 就好了 |
[33:13] | Never seen someone take a beating like that before. | 从没见过谁那么能挨打 |
[33:18] | I think Sonny is right. | 我觉得桑尼说得对 |
[33:20] | You do like pain. | 你是喜欢疼 |
[33:27] | When it was happening… | 我挨打的时候 |
[33:33] | …it was like nothing else existed. | 就好像其他一切都不存在了 |
[33:39] | Everything I’ve been struggling with, | 一直以来让我纠结的一切 |
[33:43] | emptiness… | 空虚 |
[33:47] | …and confusion… | 迷惑 |
[33:52] | It just vanished. | 都消失了 |
[33:55] | And for the first time… | 很久以来 |
[33:58] | in a long time, | 我第一次 |
[34:01] | I knew I was going to be okay. | 确信自己不会有事 |
[34:06] | I knew that whatever Sonny did to me… | 我知道不管桑尼把我怎么样 |
[34:11] | …I could take it. | 我都能承受得住 |
[34:18] | That he couldn’t break me. | 他无法击垮我 |
[34:22] | That no one can. | 没人可以 |
[34:27] | Nobody’s unbreakable, Bruce. | 没人是坚不可摧的 布鲁斯 |
[34:47] | You want your rep here? | 需要叫工会代表来吗 |
[34:48] | I didn’t do this. Somebody set me up. | 这不是我干的 有人陷害了我 |
[34:49] | Cause of death: | 死因 |
[34:51] | blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部受钝器重击 |
[34:52] | Captain, listen to me. | 警监 听我说 |
[34:53] | Murder weapon was a crowbar. | 凶器是一根撬棒 |
[34:55] | We found it under the couch. | 我们在沙发下发现的 |
[34:58] | Your fingerprints were on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[35:05] | At Union Station, I used a crowbar to open up the locker. | 在联合车站 我用一根撬棒打开了储物柜 |
[35:08] | Somebody must have picked it up. | 肯定是有人给拿走了 |
[35:12] | And that someone just happened to know | 那人又恰巧知道 |
[35:13] | that you’d be paying Officer Pinkney a visit tonight? | 你今晚会去找平克尼警官吗 |
[35:15] | I told you, I didn’t know that he lived there. | 我说了 我并不知道他住在那里 |
[35:17] | Forensics traced the bomber’s call | 鉴证组查到炸弹客的电话 |
[35:19] | to a pay phone in the building. | 是用楼内一部付费电话打的 |
[35:21] | Bullock will back me up. | 布洛克能证实我的说法 |
[35:22] | He did. | 他是证实了 |
[35:24] | But when I asked for the report, | 但我管他要报告时 |
[35:26] | it had nothing to do with a remote timer | 上面却没有提到遥控计时器 |
[35:28] | or any traced call. | 或追踪电话 |
[35:38] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看上去不妙 |
[35:41] | But Pinkney was one of us– | 但平克尼是我们自己人 |
[35:42] | why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[35:44] | Because he was the anonymous witness that fingered you. | 因为他正是指认了你的匿名线报 |
[35:47] | We found this | 我们在 |
[35:49] | Internal Affairs form | 平克尼家找到了 |
[35:51] | at Pinkney’s place. | 这份内务处表格 |
[35:53] | It’s the exact same statement | 这与匿名线报者的 |
[35:55] | that the anonymous witness made, | 陈述一模一样 |
[35:57] | only Pinkney signed this with his own name. | 但平克尼在这份上签了名 |
[36:00] | I guess he got cold feet | 他大概是不敢 |
[36:01] | about putting himself on the line. | 公开检举你 |
[36:03] | So he sent in the anonymous tip instead. | 于是改用了匿名线报的方式 |
[36:06] | Must have figured you’d get nasty. | 一定是觉得你会下狠手 |
[36:08] | I don’t know how you figured it out, | 我不知道你是怎么知道的 |
[36:10] | but you found out he was the witness. | 但你发现了他就是证人 |
[36:13] | No. | 不是 |
[36:13] | Maybe you went over to his place to talk him out of it? | 或许你去他家 想劝他别那么做 |
[36:15] | I told you I didn’t know it was his place. | 我说了 我不知道他住那里 |
[36:17] | Or maybe you had no intention of talking | 或许你根本没打算跟他谈 |
[36:19] | and you just killed him. | 你就是去杀他的 |
[36:21] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[36:23] | I know that something went down | 我知道你和盖勒文 |
[36:24] | between you and Galavan that night. | 那晚上出了什么事 |
[36:25] | I saw it in your eyes when I.A. was grilling you. | 内务处审你的时候 我从你眼神中看出来了 |
[36:28] | And now the one person | 而现在唯一 |
[36:29] | who was about to shine light on this whole thing | 要揭露这一切的人 |
[36:31] | is found beaten to death with you standing over the body. | 被人打死 你还站在他尸体旁 |
[36:34] | What am I missing?! | 我遗漏了什么吗 |
[36:35] | – I was set up! – Jim! | -我被人陷害了 -吉姆 |
[36:38] | How many lying, | 你听过多少 |
[36:39] | son of a bitch, low-life weasels | 撒谎的渣滓混蛋 |
[36:41] | have you heard use that same line? | 用过同样的说辞 |
[36:43] | Somebody set you up? | 有人陷害你 |
[36:44] | That’s what you’re going with? | 你就找这么个借口 |
[36:48] | The least you could do is admit what you did. | 你至少也该承认自己做了什么 |
[36:51] | Be a man! | 像个爷们样 |
[36:54] | Pinkney was one of us. | 平克尼是我们的一员 |
[36:55] | He deserves that. | 他理应得到真相 |
[36:57] | I deserve that! | 我也该得到真相 |
[36:58] | The least you could do is look me in the eye | 你至少也该看着我的眼睛 |
[37:00] | and remind me that you were a good cop once. | 让我记起你还曾是个好警察 |
[37:03] | That you still know right from wrong. | 你依然知道是非对错 |
[37:06] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[37:10] | I want to talk to my rep. | 我想找工会代表 |
[37:15] | You’re a disgrace to the badge. | 你有辱警徽 |
[37:18] | I trusted you! | 我信任你 |
[37:21] | But you broke my heart. | 但你伤了我的心 |
[37:30] | You, | 你 |
[37:31] | take him to county. | 带他去郡监狱 |
[37:33] | I don’t want him here. | 我不要他待在这里 |
[37:40] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[37:42] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[37:43] | The bomber, Harvey. | 炸弹客 哈维 |
[37:44] | Everything that happened today was set up to trap me. | 今天发生的一切都是为了设计我 |
[37:48] | The bomber, Harvey! | 炸弹客 哈维 |
[37:58] | The four-week murder trial of Detective Gordon | 戈登警探为期四周的 |
[38:00] | concluded just minutes ago | 凶杀审判刚刚结束 |
[38:03] | with the jury returning a unanimous verdict of guilty. | 陪审团一致判定有罪 |
[38:06] | The judge handed down the maximum sentence | 法官判罚最高刑罚 |
[38:08] | of 40 years to be served at Blackgate Penitentiary. | 他将在黑门监狱服刑40年 |
[38:17] | The jury was unanimous in its decision | 陪审团经过不到24小时的 |
[38:19] | after deliberating less than 24 hours. | 审议便得出了一致裁决 |
[38:22] | District Attorney Harvey Dent | 地检官哈维·丹特 |
[38:23] | was not available for comment. | 尚未作出评论 |
[38:26] | …throughout the trial, | 整个审判期间 |
[38:27] | based on the overwhelming evidence against… | 由于不利证据… |
[38:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:31] | This isn’t right. | 这不对 |
[38:35] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[38:37] | Tell me something that is. | 有什么事对吗 |
[38:45] | Just hours ago, | 几小时前 |
[38:46] | the murder trial of Detective James Gordon concluded | 詹姆斯·戈登警探的凶杀审判结束了 |
[38:49] | with the jury returning a unanimous verdict | 陪审团达成了一致的 |
[38:52] | of guilty. | 有罪判决 |
[38:54] | The judge handed down the maximum sentence | 法官判罚了最高刑罚 |
[38:56] | of 40 years to be served at Blackgate Penitentiary. | 他将在黑门监狱服刑40年 |
[39:00] | The jury | 陪审团 |
[39:01] | was unanimous in its decision… | 达成了一致判决 |
[39:02] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[39:04] | Awake at last. | 终于醒了 |
[39:07] | District Attorney Harvey Dent | 地检官哈维·丹特 |
[39:08] | was unavailable for comment. | 尚未作出评论 |
[39:12] | Well, hello, dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[39:15] | Someone call Professor Strange. | 谁去叫斯特兰奇教授 |
[39:26] | We’re gonna fight this. | 我们要上诉 |
[39:31] | – Lee. – Did you hear me? | -小莱 -你听到了吗 |
[39:31] | No matter what it takes, we’re gonna fight this. | 不惜一切 我们一定要上诉 |
[39:33] | The evidence isn’t gonna change. | 证据不会改变 |
[39:35] | You’re innocent. | 你是无辜的 |
[39:36] | I’m far from innocent. | 我远远不是无辜的 |
[39:37] | We both know that. | 我们都清楚 |
[39:38] | So, what, we just give up? | 怎么 那我们这就放弃吗 |
[39:43] | We move on. | 我们向前看 |
[39:45] | Move on? | 向前看 |
[39:47] | Move on to what? | 什么意思 |
[39:52] | You mean… me. | 你是指我 |
[39:54] | You mean I move on. | 你是指我得向前看 |
[39:56] | – I’ve thought long and hard about this. – No. | -我认真地考虑很久了 -不 |
[39:58] | You have to listen to me. | 你得听我的 |
[39:59] | I’m tired of listening. | 我听够了 |
[40:01] | This isn’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[40:04] | How can you not be with us? | 你怎么能不陪在我们身边 |
[40:10] | Birthdays… | 生日 |
[40:13] | and first steps | 第一步 |
[40:15] | and skinned knees… | 擦破膝盖 |
[40:18] | and everything. | 一切 |
[40:22] | What, what, visits through bars | 难道要隔着铁栏相见 |
[40:24] | and-and not knowing when the phone is gonna ring | 不知道哪天半夜会 |
[40:27] | in the middle of the night to tell me when you’re… | 接到电话 得知你… |
[40:29] | I don’t want that | 我不希望那样 |
[40:31] | for either of you. | 我不要你们那么生活 |
[40:32] | – You still have a chance at happiness. – No. | -你还有机会得到幸福 -不 |
[40:35] | You need to go somewhere. | 你得去别的地方 |
[40:37] | Far away from here. | 远离这里 |
[40:39] | Somewhere fit to raise our child. | 找个好地方养大我们的孩子 |
[40:41] | Start a new life. | 开始新生活 |
[40:44] | Forget I exist. | 忘记我 |
[40:46] | It’s the only way either one of us survives this. | 只有这样我们才能挺过来 |
[40:47] | No, Jim! | 不 吉姆 |
[40:51] | Don’t try to contact me again. | 别再联络我了 |
[40:53] | I won’t reply. | 我不会回应的 |
[40:54] | No. | 不 |
[40:56] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry, Lee. | 对不起 小莱 |
[40:58] | Jim, don’t do this! I love you! | 吉姆 别这样 我爱你 |
[41:00] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[41:02] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[41:10] | A toast. | 敬酒 |
[41:12] | I want to thank you all for your generosity. | 我想感谢你们的宽容 |
[41:14] | You have welcomed Oswald into our family | 你们敞开怀抱和心胸接纳了 |
[41:16] | with open arms and open hearts. | 奥斯瓦尔德进入我们的家庭 |
[41:19] | And for that, I am truly blessed. | 为此 我深感幸运 |
[41:25] | To family. | 敬家庭 |
[41:27] | Uh, you guys have made me | 你们让我 |
[41:31] | the happiest man on the planet. | 成了这世上最幸福的人 |
[41:33] | I am so grateful. | 我真的好感激 |
[41:37] | I love you all. | 我爱你们每个人 |
[41:40] | Family. | 家庭 |
[41:41] | To family. | 敬家庭 |
[41:53] | – Brother. – Yes! Yes. | -哥哥 -是 是 |
[41:56] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[42:10] | Inmate Gordon, prison transfer! | 囚犯戈登 转狱 |
[42:12] | Open gate. | 打开大门 |
[42:29] | I’m gonna find who set you up. | 我会查明是谁陷害了你 |
[42:32] | This ain’t over. | 这事没完 |
[42:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:52] | You were a good partner, Harvey. | 这段时间以来你是个好搭档 哈维 |
[42:54] | I still am. | 我现在也是 |